The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 11th December 2018

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 11th December 2018 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 11th December 2018

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:14 pm

The show goes live on air as flames burst from the stage and "Haunted" by Disturbed booms from the speakers. The crowd are on their feet as the giant form of the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, Cerberus, appears on the stage. The monstrous champion looks in a foul mood as he marches down toward the ringside area...

HA: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to 6CW Anarchy and we are kicking off tonight with a visit from our world champion....he does not look happy, Henry?

HE: Of course he's not happy....he's the unbeatable, unbreakable monster but two weeks ago he was beaten and he was broken at the hands of Marty Helms, the new number one contender to the 6CW Championship...

HA: Something I never thought I would see; Cerberus was dominated right out in front of us....I mean Marty Helms brutalised him in a fashion that I quite simply didn't think was possible....I have never seen anyone do that to our champion....

HE: Nobody has, I didn't even know if it was possible....but Marty Helms put the whole roster and most importantly Cerberus on notice....he's coming for that title and now Cerberus knows he has a fight on his hands....

HA: Which brings us to this moment right here....Cerberus has let it be known that he's fine with Marty Helms' challenge, he welcomes it....but tonight he wants to fight, tonight he wants Marty Helms to come out here to face him....

Cerberus climbs up and over the top rope before unstrapping the championship belt from his shoulder. He lays the belt down on the mat in front of him and then takes a microphone from Michael Bird...

HE: Not usually a man of many words....

HA: A lot of things have changed since Cerberus was made to look mortal for the first time.....

The crowd are applauding and chanting Cerberus' name as he glares around the arena. He looks down at his title belt and then he raises the mic up to his mouth....

Cerberus: I'm not here to prophesise or talk (beep), I leave that to the ones in the back who love the sound of their own voice...God knows there is enough of them....

*The crowd give a cheer to Cerberus' bluntness

Cerberus: I'm out here because two weeks ago a challenge was issued, a challenge that I didn't have time to answer on a count of being smashed through a table and left unconscious.....now I know you're back there, Marty, and I'm sure you're sporting a hard on believing that you got one over on me....

*Cerberus nods his head in acknowledgement

Cerberus: And you got me good, I'll give you that.....but the biggest mistake you made is that you left me standing, you didn't shown enough ruthlessness to finish the damn job and I promise you that I will make you regret it....

So I'm not interested in a debate or a pointless back and forth....I'm not bothered about inane contract signings.....you like to fight and so do I, so I say we forget about Day of Reckoning.....and we do this right here, right now...

*Crowd pop

HA: Wow....

HE: Is he serious? Helms and Cerberus right here!

HA: You heard the man, he isn't interested in waiting....he wants a fight right now....will Marty Helms oblige?

HE: Marty Helms backs down from nobody....

"Remedy" crashes through the speakers to a huge mixed ovation from the crowd in attendance. Marty Helms comes marching out onto the stage and he stares down at Cerberus with a smirk upon his face....

HA: Two weeks ago we witnessed Marty Helms relinquish the TV Title to receive an opportunity at the richest prize in professional wrestling....he dominated that division and then he came out and dominated the world champion.....but can he do it again?

HE: I believe so....I believe Marty Helms is on the cusp on bursting through the glass ceiling to take his rightful place at the top of 6CW, he has been destined for greatness since day one.....he has no fear....he doesn't not do intimidation...

Helms starts his descent to the ring as Cerberus stands and beckons him on. Helms pays no attention to the abuse he is receiving from the crowd and he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes....

HA: Not even a trace of second thoughts.....I'll give Marty Helms his due because he is one fearless son of a gun, most would wilt at the sight of Cerberus but he doesn't seem to care....

HE: Marty Helms believes in himself, he believes he is the biggest and baddest....

HA: TIME TO PROVE IT!

Cerberus almost seems impressed by Helms' guts and he launches forwards as Helms greets him and they begin to trade with thunderous punches in the centre of the ring, the crowd rising to their feet in unison as the brawl escalates. Helms begins to snap Cerberus' head back with huge shots but then the world champion nails a massive knee to the stomach followed by an uppercut that sends Helms stumbling to the corner....

HA: Absolutely no feeling out, no trash talk....what a way to kick off Anarchy....this is a downright fight....

Cerberus follows in but Helms digs away to the body with punches and then he drives his head forward into the bridge of the champion's nose, sending him away. Helms storms forward and he tackles Cerberus to the crowd, raining down with destructive punches and elbows....

HA: This is like something straight out of the octagon, these men have got evil intentions for one another...

Helms manages to clatter Cerberus with some sickening downward elbows to the head, the third of which opens up a huge laceration on the temple of the monster. Cerberus tries to turn his body out of the dangerzone and Helms tries to synch in a chokehold...

HE: He's trying to put Cerberus to sleep....

HA: And look at that blood...

The squeezing pressure that Helms is applying causes blood to spurt from the side of Cerberus' head and all over the canvass. Helms can't quite get his arms locked under the monster's chin, however, and Cerberus is able to pull himself free and scramble back toward a vertical base...

HA: I have never seen Cerberus bleed like that.....Helms is a savage....

Helms is back on his man and pushes him against the ropes, where he starts to tee off once more. Cerberus then drives his forearm up into the eyesocket of Helms and all of a sudden they are both winging away with massive, unrefined hooks....

HE: This is just a damn slugfest....one of those hooks lands clean and someone is going to sleep....

Helms just misses with an overhand right and he walks straight onto a short inside left that detonates straight on his jaw, sending him tumbling forward and through the ropes. Cerberus is in no mood to wait around and he quickly climbs to outside and rushes into Helms, picking him up in the same motion and slamming him into the ringpost....

HA: This is out and out brutality....

HE: OH MY GOD!

Cerberus refuses to let Helms fall down and he runs him around the other side before launching against the steel steps, sending them flying across the hard flooring. Cerberus lets out a roar as he starts ripping apart the announce desk....

HA: Cerberus looking for payback....

Helms is groggy from hitting the steel steps and Cerberus drags him back up and seizes him by the throat. He walks him in front of the announce table...

HE: Helms is going for a ride...

Cerberus looks for the chokeslam but Helms gets his hand up in the wound on the side of Cerberus' head and he tears at it until Cerberus releases him. Helms quickly pulls one of the monitors from out of the table.....BOOM!

HA: What a shot!

Helms hits Cerberus clean in the face with the solid monitor, dropping the big man on the floor. Helms drags Cerberus up and he beats his head repeatedly off the top of the table, leaving blood splattered all over it...

HE: I don't think I've ever seen such a brutal fight....

HA: Certainly not to begin a show....

Helms drags the world champion away from the table and he slings him back into the ring. He gives chase and then he drags Cerberus up by the arm....

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

Helms looks to detonate the big bullhammer elbow but Cerberus ducks under it and he grabs Helms by the throat and drills him with an almighty chokeslam in the centre of the ring. Cerberus collapses down on his knees, blood still trickling down onto the mat....

HA: What a way to kick off Anarchy...

Cerberus is breathing heavy but he slowly begins to get back up to his feet. He waits for Helms to stand up and then he grabs his arms....

HA: DEATH BELL...

Helms drives his head back into Cerberus' face and then he flicks his heel back between the monster's legs. Helms pulls himself free and runs off the ropes before returning with a huge spear takedown. He once again starts to drive punches and elbows down into the face of the world champion....

HE: I think someone is going to need to stop this.....they'll end up killing each other....

HA: Not an ounce of quit in either...

Referees and security start spilling into the ringside area to break up the fight. They just about succeed in pulling Helms off of Cerberus and pinning him in the corner. Cerberus is bleeding heavily but he seems almost amused as he stumbles up....

HA: I think it is the right thing to do....there'll be nothing left if this continues.....GOD!

Cerberus pushes security away and he rushes to the corner and dives onto the security and Helms, squashing them all in the corner some more. He throws wild punches at Helms, who can't move because of all the bodies in there....

HE: This is wild...

Security pull Cerberus away but he grabs one by the throat and then decimates him with a huge chokeslam. He turns and drops another with an uppercut before seizing another around the throat....

HA: This needs to be controlled....

Helms headbutts a referee and then punches two security guards as he breaks free and then clatters into Cerberus, knocking down to his knees. He drives knees at Cerberus' head and throws punches down at his foe's head, pressing his fingers into the deep wound on his foe's head....

HE: This is crazy....

More security pour into the ring and Helms starts laying them out. Cerberus is back on his feet and he chokeslams a referee before dropping another security guard with a big boot. He drills Helms with a big uppercut, sending him tumbling through the ropes to the outside....

HA: KEEP HIM OUT THERE!

The security team on the outside jump on Helms, attempting to keep him restrained on the outside, whilst the remaining security in the ring try to keep Cerberus calm and under control. The world champion shoves them away and then runs off the ropes.....

HE: INCOMING!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd go wild as Cerberus throws himself over the top rope and crashes down on Helms and the security, sending bodies scattering all over the floor. Cerberus and Helms both manage to get back up and they start brawling again, this time taking the fight up the ramp toward the stage....

HA: I don't think 6CW has ever witnessed such an intense brawl....we've got bodies strewn all over....

HE: Both these men are going to be in a lot of trouble....

HA: You're damn right....

Helms looks for another takedown but Cerberus keeps his feet and clatters shatters across the back of his opponent before pulling him free and he lashes him against the steel structure around the stage entrance. Helms drops to one knee, his head rested against a steel girder, and Cerberus grabs his head before driving it up against the higher steel beam and then clatters it back down again....Helms' lip and nose is busted now and Cerberus pulls away before starting to remove a metal panel from the stage, unveiling a ten foot drop to the concrete floor underneath....

HA: Enough now, cmon Cerberus...

A line of security try to stand in front of the hole as Cerberus heads over to retrieve Helms. The world champion orders them to step aside but they will not budge. He looks furious and then he throws Helms forwards into three of the guards and knocks them down onto the floor.....Cerberus then grabs another by the throat....

HE: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: I don't think they care who gets hurt here now....this is becoming disturbing....

The whole arena is raucous as Cerberus chokeslams the guard through the hole in the stage and down onto the floor below....

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

Helms storms in from the side and smashes his elbow straight into the side of Cerberus' head, knocking him to the floor again. Security pour in but Helms drops two of them with right hands and then he grabs another and launches him through the gap in the stage...

HA: These two men are gonna end up in jail if this carries on....

Cerberus is crawling towards the entranceway, his head rested against the steel girder, and Helms fixes his eyes on him before motioning to run in and punt his skull. He gets within striking distance when Alex Walker steps out from the backstage area and into his path....

HE: The boss looks ready to explode...

HA: Are you surprised? These two have destroyed most of the security inside this building....

Walker is in a rage as he points at Helms and orders him to back away. Cerberus is climbing back to his feet but Walker holds his hand up and fixes the world champion with a furious stare. The remaining security guards and referees are able to form a tight knit line between both superstars now whilst EMT's arrive on the scene to get under the stage and check on the fallen guards...

HA: I don't think I have ever seen a fight like that....so many casualties...

HE: Every war has them, Harold....

HA: Yes they do but Helms and Cerberus have stepped over the line here tonight.....this may be one of the most dangerous battles we have ever seen for the 6CW Championship....

Walker is yelling at both superstars and then orders Cerberus to leave, surrounded by some very nervous looking security. Cerberus snarls at Helms and wipes blood from his eye but slowly retreats before Walker rounds on Helms and continues his tirade. Helms looks unruffled by the dressing down...

HA: Alex Walker reading the riot act here and it is damn well needed....this situation has got out of hand very quickly....

HE: What started out as a battle for the 6CW Championship has become a damn sight more personal in a short space of time....

HA: This is what happens when two destructive forces collide.....the worry after this is who is going to want to get in the middle of them again, nobody is safe from their wrath...

HE: Well someone will need to because at Day of Reckoning they'll meet for the 6CW Title....

HA: It could be a battle for the ages if this preview was anything to go by.....Cerberus' blood has stained ringside and Helms now knows that Cerberus can go to war.....

HE: I don't think I've looked forward to a world title match in so long...

HA: Ladies and gentlemen we are barely underway here tonight at Anarchy but do not go anywhere because we have so much more to come.....we have the first two matches of the TV Title Tournament, the return of JJ Johnson to action on Anarchy and Engel Harlequin and Uryu Ishida will clash one last time for the International Championship, no holds barred....

HE: And I thought it couldn't get any more violent but that main event might just top it all...

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 11th December 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 11th December 2018

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:16 pm

*Uryu Ishida is pacing around in the back. It’s clear that he’s already pumped up. Tim Allen
approaches.

TA: Uryu, what a huge night for you tonight. Not just a shot at the International Title, but walking into Engel’s domain: Hardcore rules. How are you feeling?

*Uryu continues to pace, not looking up, but answering the questions

UI: I must look pretty calm, Tim, huh? Even compared to the madness I can hear out in that arena.

*He shakes his head vigorously

UI: No, no, no. Not today. The sensibility of before has let Engel take an advantage. He has been looking for Xtreme and I’ve been out here as a gentleman. Out here as a wrestler. But Engel wants that Xtreme and he’ll find it tonight, Tim.

TA: Can you really match his violent intensity?

UI: Oh Tim, I’m about to break through my own barriers. I will go meet Engel on his plain, find him on his level, push myself to the very depths of my depravity - and then I’m going to break through it.

TA: Could this be a night where you are risking years of your career?

*Uryu finally stops his frantic pacing. He looks down at his own hands and then turns to look at Tim.

UI: It’s not my career you need to worry about, Tim. He WON’T put me down. He’s about to find out how much I’ll do. And it’s more than he’s ever faced before.

*He stares so intently at Allen that the interviewer takes step away, intimidated and reluctant to continue.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 11th December 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 11th December 2018

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Match One
TV Title Tournament
Xavier Ross vs Cameron Faith

HA: We're ready for the action tonight, after that chaotic start. Up first here on Anarchy, it's singles competition for you!

HE: And not just that, it also marks the first match of the TV Title Tournament!

HA: This contest pits Cameron Faith and Xavier Ross again each other once more, two men whose paths have been aligned ever since Ross' 6CW debut.

HE: He placed his target on the back of Faith straight away and hasn't looked back since, Ross has been incredible since 6CW.

"I fought the law" then rips through to a loud pop from the crowd, Cameron Faith strides out onto the stage with purpose. He marches down the ramp, tagging a few fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. Faith leaps to his feet and jumps up and down on the spot, waiting impatiently.

HA: Faith hasn't forgotten that heinous assault from Ross, and it will be a double whammy tonight for Faith to exact more revenge and also take the next step in this tournament.

The lights go out and a spotlight slowly appears in the centre of the stage. The acoustic guitar intro to Refuse to be Denied by Anthrax begins and Ross walks in to the centre of it, right arm in the air and pointing to the sky. Ross looks upwards before lowering his head downwards, along with his hand (still pointing) and looks towards the ring as the vocals roar. Xavier lowers his arm to his side and begins to walk down the aisle, still in the spotlight, and towards the ring. Xavier rolls in to the ring and ascends the nearest turnbuckle where he closes his eyes with his hands on his chest, he shouts the words 'Cling to me' and opens his arms out towards the crowd, welcoming them. As his arms open, the house lights come on, absorbing the spotlight.

HE: Ross is looking to gain his first championship in 6CW, something that would be richly deserved from the way he's started his career.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off and Cameron Faith immediately storms at Xavier Ross, crashing into him with a flurry of forearm smashes to the face. Faith switches tact, cracking headbutts into Ross before throwing him against the ropes. On the rebound, Faith leaps into the air and nails a high knee to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

Faith lifts Ross to his feet and fires off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest. Ross retreats into the corner, but places his body in between the ropes, forcing Faith to retreat.

HA: Good ring intelligence from Ross there.

Ross slowly walks forward out of the corner, Faith runs in at him but Ross has it scouted, he counters with a big flapjack into the top turnbuckle. Ross quickly attacks Faith in the corner with a series of punches to the gut. He then turns Faith around, cracking elbows into the back.

Ross grabs Faith by the waist and slings him out across the ring with a German suplex. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Xavier Ross gets to his feet, he drives a couple of stomps down into the head of Faith before allowing his rival up to a vertical base. He throws him out across the ring into the ropes, on the rebound Ross flattens Faith with a massive boot to the head. He hooks the leg.

Faith forces the shoulder up. Ross drags him up and goes for a snap suplex, Faith blocks, he then counters with a suplex of his own. Faith keeps the hold applied, dragging up Ross and hitting a 2nd suplex. He lifts up Ross and hits his third successive suplex, this time bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

This time it is Ross with the kick out. Cameron Faith goes on the attack on the ground, hitting a series of short, pointed elbows down into the head until the referee steps in. Faith takes a step back, waiting for Ross to rise before running in and hitting a clothesline. Ross rolls up and Faith plants him with a DDT. Cover.

HA: This is a real back and forth contest here between these two.

HE: Both men are desperate to get gold around their waist here in 6CW, but they'll have to get past one another first to do so.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Cameron Faith lifts up Ross, he fires in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest once again. Occasionally, Faith switches to open palm strikes. With Ross in the corner, Faith takes a step back and runs in, going for the shining wizard...

HA: Caught him!

HE: Woah! Huge powerbomb from Xavier Rose!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Ross gets to his feet, he hits a couple of boots to the body followed by a few knees to the face. Ross drags Faith to a vertical base, and then up into the air. Ross walks around the ring for a good few seconds before dropping Faith down to the mat with a stalling suplex. Ross then bounces off the ropes, taking Faith out with a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up. Ross drags him to his feet by the waist, he goes for a gutbuster but Faith manages to block. He then counters by tucking his head under the right shoulder of Ross and hitting a Northern Lights takedown.

Ross gets to his feet, Faith hits him with a pele kick and then bounces off the ropes, taking down Ross with a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

HA: Neither man getting anything near a dominant position in this match, maybe Faith can take advantage of the opportunity now presented to him.

Cameron Faith allows Xavier Ross to his feet, he then hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Faith bounces off the ropes, he takes down Ross with a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Ross kicks out. Faith applies an armbar, he stomps down on the shoulder a few times before lifting Ross up. He goes for an Irish whip, Ross reverses the momentum. Faith leaps into the air for a crossbody...

HA: Caught him!

HE: Not a good predicament for Faith here.

Ross catches Faith across the chest, he hits a series of big backbreakers down across the knee before switching position slightly so he can run and plant Faith into the mat with a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Faith kicks out. Xavier Ross stands over Faith, waiting for him to rise before cracking a knee into the gut. He follows this with a snap suplex. Faith rolls up, Ross again lifts him into the air and nails a brainbuster. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Ross drags up Cameron Faith, he throws him into the ropes...

HA: We've seen this before!

HE: THE AWAKENING!

HA: He counters! Arm drag takedown from Faith.

Ross rolls up to his feet...

HE: HUGE enzaguri to the head!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

HA: Close for Faith!

Cameron Faith allows Ross to his feet, he pulls him down with a backbreaker...

HE: And now the neckbreaker!

HA: Faith's renowned Ghetto Blaster! Could that be it?!

Ref: 1....................2........................Kick out!

HE: Even closer!

Faith beats the mat in frustration. He allows Ross to his feet...

HA: Superkick!

HE: Caught it, he spins Faith around...

Ross drives a knee into the gut...

HA: Buckle Bomb!

HE: LIGHT THE WAY!

Ref: 1...........................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And this one is over!

HE: Ross lighting the way to the next round of this tournament, taking out Cameron Faith once again.

HA: This TV Title is a massive opportunity for everyone involved, it isn't often you'll get what is almost a free run at a championship, in terms of there being no champions advantage.

HE: Ross knows that and he was clinical in his victory tonight.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:24 pm

Perfect Jack is backstage with Tim Allen….

TA: I’m joined at this time by former 6CW Tag Team, UK, International and World Champion… Perfect Jack!

The crowd roar with approval…

TA: Jack, not long since you and Clarke James went your separate ways and already you’re back in Tag Team action, albeit with a somewhat different partner?

Jack smirks…

PJ: Well, you’re not wrong, it’s certainly going to be strange looking over and not seeing Cee-J there…

Jack stops in his tracks as Liam Wood walks into shot…

LW: Oh please. You finally break free from your comedy duo act and you’re still out here dining off it. Jack you’re pathetic. The best thing that ever happened to you was splitting from James. How is that you can’t see it? Is that what you want to be remembered as? Some comedy wrestler, only famed for flogging some cheap merchandise and ‘nearly’ becoming Co-World Champion?

What an achievement.

Allen backs out of shot as Jack stares across at Wood…

PJ: Listen, Wood. I didn’t ask for this…

LW: Oh, I know that. Cause if you had any decency you’d come knock my door and ask me I’d be happy to allow you to be my tag team partner. And do you know what I’d have said? I’d have told you to hop it. I don’t need a partner. I have no desire to align myself with anyone. If anything Jack, you should take a leaf of our my book and pay attention.

I’ll see you out there.

Wood walks off as Jack stands shaking his head in disbelief.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:25 pm

*Backstage, Jack Hurst approaches the gorilla position and near the curtains for his entrance. Out steps Alex Walker

JH: Coming out to watch, eh?

*Walker smiles

AW: I watch every match, Jack. It would be awful if I didn’t.

JH: Well, get someone working on a contract, Alex. These one offs aren’t enough for someone like me, the best tag team wrestler this company has ever seen.

AW: I’ve told you before, Jack. You’re gonna have to prove your worth.

JH: I’m about to. I’ll even bring that Lion up to scratch, just like I did that idiot Reborn all those years ago.

AW: Go out there and get it started then. Do something big tonight and you’ll get me thinking. But you need to grab my attention - over a course of nights.

*Walker leaves Hurst in thought and steps away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Match Two
Lion & Jack Hurst vs Perfect Jack & Liam Wood

HA: Tag team action up next here on Anarchy.

HE: It sees two unfamiliar pairings pitted against one another.

HA: For Lion and Jack Hurst, it's a big opportunity for them to score a victory over two of 6CW's biggest stars.

HE: For Liam Wood and Perfect Jack, the chance to put in an impressive display as they ready themselves for Gateway To Glory and the opportunity to have a world title shot.

The lights in the arena dim, drawing cheers from the audience. There are beating drums in the distance and then "Forever" begins to play over the sound system and Lion walks through the curtain. He bows to the fans, pounds his fists on the ramp a couple of times before sprinting down to the ring.

"Prince Charming" hits and the crowd give a decent reception to Jack Hurst as he makes his way down the ramp, tagging the fans hands as he goes. He climbs up the steps into the ring, he slaps hands with Lion.

HA: Like I said, a huge chance for these two to really propel themselves into the limelight.

HE: They're on a hiding to nothing if you ask me Harold, it shouldn't even be a contest between these two and their opponents.

"I am perfection" hits and Perfect Jack walks out onto the ramp. He stands in the middle of the stage, before holding his arms aloft over his head as pyro's go off around him. He glares across at his opponents and then waits as...

"Revival Mode" by Every Time I Die kicks in and a lone figure walks out slowly on to the stage, taking his place in the spot light. The lights kick in fully and Liam Wood strides down to the ring. He smirks across at Perfect Jack who simply stares back.

HA: You have to think that the only thing that could potentially hold these two back is their ego's.

HE: Perfect Jack started his successful partnership with Clarke James out of a rivalry, but I can't quite foresee the same thing happening here this evening.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack starts the contest off for his team, with Lion taking up the reigns for his team. The duo stare at each other, Perfect Jack goes for the lock-up but Lion catches him off guard with a roundhouse kick into the right leg as Liam Wood shakes his head on the apron. He hits a couple more roundhouse kicks to the leg followed by a big European Uppercut. Jack falls into the ropes, Lion whips him across the ring and connects with a spinning heel kick on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.......Kick out!

Lion gets to his feet, he sits up Perfect Jack and wraps some yes kicks into the chest. Lion goes for a big kick, Jack ducks under it and rolls Lion up.

Ref: 1.....................2..........Kick out!

The pair roll up, Lion throws a punch which Perfect Jack ducks underneath. He then applies a side headlock, Lion counters with an Irish whip and then goes for a shoulder block but Jack stands firm and knocks Lion down with his own shoulder block. Lion rolls up, PJ hits an arm drag. Lion gets to his feet once again, Perfect Jack lifts Lion up and hits a scoop slam and covers.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

Perfect Jack locks in a sleeper hold.

HE: Liam Wood offering some encouragement from the apron.

HA: I'd hardly call that encouragement, he's basically telling Jack to get on with it or get out of the ring.

Lion is allowed up to his feet by Perfect Jack who then takes him down with a backbreaker. Lion gets to his feet, Jack snapmares him down to the canvas before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a neck snap. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

Perfect Jack gets to his feet, he lets Lion rise to his feet before hitting a knee into the stomach. He follows that up with snap suplex. He keeps Lion grounded for a few moments, before lifting him back up to his feet to hit a 2nd suplex. Jack again brings Lion up...

HA: Wood once more "animated" on the apron.

Perfect Jack again keeps a silence, choosing to glare at Wood. This allows Lion a momentary distraction and he connects with a jawbreaker, allowing himself to wriggle free of Perfect Jack's grasp. Jack runs back in at Lion who hits a hip toss, PJ rolls up and Lion hits a big spin kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Lion makes the tag to Jack Hurst. Hurst goes onto the attack, he begins driving stomps down into the head of Perfect Jack with increasing amounts of viciousness. The former tag champ rolls to the corner, Hurst lifts him up and then fires in a number of shots to the body followed by a short-arm clothesline.

Jack Hurst throws Perfect Jack down to the mat by the head, and then climbs up to the top rope. Perfect Jack starts to stir, he rises to his feet and Hurst flies off taking him down with a big clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Jack Hurst drags Perfect Jack to a vertical base, where he fires off a series of right hands into the face of the former world champion. PJ falls into the corner, Hurst runs in at him but Jack counters with a flapjack. Hurst's head bounces off the turnbuckle, Perfect Jack goes to move out of the corner but the ref steps in, indicating a blind tag from Wood.

Wood moves Perfect Jack aside, pointing down at Hurst and saying "this is how you do it." Liam Wood hauls him to his feet, locking in a side headlock. He walks towards the corner and proceeds to drive the head of Hurst down into the top turnbuckle. He breaks just before the 5 count.

HE: Wood clearly unimpressed by Perfect Jack and looking to show how it's doen here.

Wood begins working over Hurst. He turns him around in the corner, hits a couple of punches to the abdomen before running in and connecting with a Yakuza kick.

Hurst walks forward unsteadily and Wood drives him face-first into the canvas with a reverse STO. Cover.

Liam Wood drives some knees down into the back of Hurst's head, before locking in a underhook hold. He hauls up Jack Hurst before throwing him out across the ring with a suplex. The former Red Arrow gets to his feet and Wood plants him face-first into the mat with a reverse swinging STO. Wood hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Jack Hurst kicks out. Liam Wood grabs him by the waist, dragging Hurst towards the corner and then connects with a German suplex, throwing Hurst into the turnbuckles. Wood then sprints in, hitting a shining wizard. Wood grinds his forearm into the face of Hurst, again smirking at Jack as he does so.

Hurst falls forward out of the corner and Wood plants him into the canvas with a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2..............Kick out!

Liam Wood drags up Hurst, he whips him into the ropes and then connects with a belly to belly suplex. Hurst sits up, and Wood levels him with a running dropkick. He covers.

Hurst kicks out. Liam Wood lifts Hurst to his feet, throwing him to the corner but then surprisingly tags out. He points down at Hurst and motions for Jack to take over. The camera zooms in on Wood who says "Even you can't mess this up."

Wood laughs to himself as he leaves the ring. Perfect Jack lifts up Jack Hurst, he fires him into the ropes and connects with a snap powerslam on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Perfect Jack allows Hurst to his feet, Jack Hurst tries for a clothesline out of desperation which is easily ducked. Perfect Jack then hits a bridging belly to back suplex.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Wood shakes his head on the apron. PJ picks up Hurst, looking for the Perfect Plex but instead he then pushes Hurst down to the mat. He marches over to Wood and offers him the opportunity to end the contest.

Liam Wood happily accepts, he walks past Perfect Jack...

HA: Jack's had enough it seems!!

Just as Wood goes to pick up Hurst, Perfect Jack spins him around and hits a huge right hand. He follows that up with the Perfect Plex. He grabs the arm of Hurst and drapes it over Wood.

HE: What the hell has he just done?!

Ref: 1..........................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: What a huge win for Hurst and Lion here tonight.

HE: Oh come on Harold don't be ridiculous, that can't count as a victory for them surely? Liam Wood has just been taken out by his own team-mate.

HA: His arrogance and observations had clearly finally got the better of Perfect Jack who snapped.

HE: Well he's an idiot, he's got that loss on his record now too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:35 pm

*Alex Walker bans all contact between Marty Helms and Cerberus before Day of Reckoning. Cerberus will be stripped of his title and Helms will be suspended if either break the order (after the opening segment)

*Backstage, Christy James stands with a piece of paper in her hand, looking direct to camera

CJ: Just receiving word, and you can see I've had this printed for me recently...

*She holds the piece of paper up

CJ:...a statement issued from the very top here in 6CW. Alex Walker has reacted to the chaos that opened our show, all from the growing animosity between Cerberus, the 6CW World Champion, and the contender Marty Helms.

It goes as follows

*She prepares the paper to read

CJ: "It is clear that the situation between Marty Helms and Cerberus that something needs to be done, not only for the main event of our forthcoming pay-per-view, but also the safety of the employees we have in 6CW, both in-ring and outside of that."

"As such, it has been decided that from this point onwards, Cerberus and Marty Helms will be banned from making any contact with each other from now until their match begins at Day of Reckoning. If either man breaks this ruling, there will be punishments: Marty Helms will be suspended if he takes any physical action against Cerberus, whilst the world champion will be stripped of his title if he lays hands on Marty Helms."

*She looks back up to the camera, paper moved aside

CJ: Dramatic events of course in 6CW, but this measure appears to be Alex Walker looking to take back control of his company and ensure the ability of this company to put on the biggest main event that Day of Reckoning can host. We will of course bring you any updates, if there is more to come.

*She smiles and nods as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:43 pm

*From there, the scene moves on and we see a message on the screen

The following message is brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

*Xavier Ross fades into view, standing backstage, clearly not long after his victory against Cameron Faith

XR: One discarded, cast aside, one more man out of my way. First Helms throws it away, clearly too tired, finished, unable to keep up with the pressure I was putting on him.

*He smiles

XR: And now I've ended any hopes Cameron Faith had in rebuilding his career. I step forward, taking a stride away from a man I can only describe as a step backwards for this company and this country.

*He examines his hands, a little crusted blood on them

XR: Be prepared for winds of change that come with my ascent to the top here. I am here to bring you betterment. As I continue to succeed, so will this company. Hope springs eternal, first in my glorious reign as TV champion, and then it continues.

Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. I am the light, and I will shine over this company come Day of Reckoning. I will leave that night victorious, as I am the gateway to glory that this company needs. I shall win their Gateway to Glory, finally a righteous winner that shall bring glory to the name.

The following message was brought to you by The Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:44 pm

Match 3
Mike Hill vs James McManus

Back to ringside and "Sad but true" is blaring out as James McManus marches out onto the stage. McManus looks intense as he adjusts the tape on his wrists and pounds the pathway to ringside...

HA: One on one action up here next on Anarchy and two men who are a little down on their luck right now...

HE: Definitely a clash of the poor formers but it is Night of Glory season and the Gateway is on the horizon, fortunes can be reversed in just one night if you play your cards right....

HA: Couldn't have put it better myself....this is the land of opportunity and there are more than ever at this time of year....James McManus is a seasoned pro, he knows that a few losses aren't going to define his path because the moment he hits form again he could be back in position to challenge at the top level...

McManus rolls in the ring and starts using the ropes to stretch as "Next big thing" roars out to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Mike Hill swaggers onto the stage, unperturbed by the reception, and he holds his arms wide....

HA: Mike Hill has lost two high profile matches straight...

HE: But he wasn't disgraced in either...he pushed JJ Johnson and Cerberus to their absolute limits....of the two men in this match I'd say he has more of a chance of flipping the script...

HA: Hill has skills and the achievements to back up the claim that he is a top tier performer but he needs to justify position with results and they just haven't been happening....that said, I wouldn't rule him out of winning tonight or the Gateway to Glory match....he has the ability for sure...

Hill clambers onto the apron and he smirks at McManus before vaulting over the top rope. Hill bows to the crowd in a mocking manner, as they continue to boo him, and then he waits for McManus to turn away...

HA: What is he doing?

HE: BRILLIANT!

Hill clatters into his man from behind and then he launches him over the top rope to the outside of the ring, McManus crashing down on the hard flooring. Hill laughs at the reaction of the crowd and then mockingly dusts off his hands...

HE: Mike Hill does that at Day of Reckoning and that will be McManus eliminated from the Gateway to Glory...

HA: True but we aren't at Day of Reckoning so I don't see what the hell Hill is playing at...

HE: Sending a message...

HA: THERE'S HIS REPLY!

The crowd roar as McManus dusts himself and rolls back into the ring before sprinting behind Hill and taking his turn to launch him over the ropes to the outside. The fans are laughing now as Hill sits on the outside and looks furious...

HE: That wouldn't be allowed to happen....McManus is eliminated...

HA: This isn't the damn Gateway match yet...

Hill gets back up and he points at McManus before pulling himself back onto the apron. McManus grins at his opponent as Hill climbs through the ropes and the referee steps in between them...

HA: After that little tete de tete hopefully we can get this match started properly....

The bell sounds to start the contest and McManus circles his man for a lockup. Hill goes through the motions but then boots his man in the stomach and knocks him off his feet with a dropkick. Hill continues to play to the crowd as he slaps McManus around the head and then drags him up into a snap suplex....he clambers up and bounces off the ropes before returning with a standing shooting star press...

HE: Hill showing off his quality already....

The former world champion then runs off the opposite ropes before cartwheeling back into a standing moonsault. He kneels over McManus and talks trash before climbing up and runs the ropes again...

HE: ROLLING THUNDER!
HA: Went to well too many times!

The crowd cheer as McManus drives his knees up into Hill's spine upon landing. McManus gets to his feet and he drops Hill with a running clothesline before repeating the process twice more. Hill stumbles to a vertical base and McManus scoops him onto his shoulders, running him into a powerslam...

HA: Homage to the Bulldogg...

.....Hill kicks out!

HA: Hill's arrogance has allowed McManus back into this match...

McManus lets Hill up and lashes chops into his chest before whipping him into the turnbuckle with ferocity. Hill crashes against the corner and staggers out as McManus kicks him in the gut...

HA: RIVER WENSUM...

Hill struggles against the grip of McManus and then swipes his legs, bridging over the top.....................1......................2.................McManus bridges back out and he spins to the front and lifts Hill into a spinebuster.....................1.........................2................shoulder up!

HA: McManus gonna take this high risk....

McManus heads for the corner and succeeds in climbing to the top. He prepares himself for a leap but Hill is already back up and sprints to the corner, vaulting high into an enzeguiri to the temple that sits McManus down on the top rope...

HE: Hill back at it....he cannot be denied, class will out...

Hill climbs up the ropes and slams a forearm into McManus' face before attempting to lift him into a superplex. McManus clings on for dear life and battles back with punches to the gut before hauling Hill back down to the canvass. McManus perches back up top and leaps through the air...

HA: CROSS...OH!

HE: That is exceptional...

McManus flies into a crossbody but Hill jumps into the air and meets him with a sensational dropkick to the unguarded midsection. McManus is in a lot pain as he staggers straight into a standing hurricanrana with a pin................1.....................2...........he just manages to get his shoulder up. McManus pulls himself up but Hill lifts him into an inverted atomic drop and then wipes him out with a spinning heel kick. Hill rolls under the bottom rope and scales the turnbuckle...

HA: So much play acting....Hill would do well to concentrate on this match....

HE: 450 SPLASH!

Hill front flips off the top rope, after nearly a minute of taunting the crowd, and lands the 450 on the prone McManus....
.......3!

HE: Over...

HA: Whilst Hill was talking crap to this crowd McManus was able to inch himself closer to the ropes....

Hill is on his knees to celebrate but the referee points at McManus' foot on the bottom rope, ordering the match to continue. Hill looks disgusted as he gets to his feet and then shouts at McManus to rise...

HE: Might have got one reprieve but there won't be another.....OVER THE HILL!

McManus puts the brakes on and pushes Hill away before running off the opposite ropes and returning with a thunderous lariat to the back of Hill's head. Hill is down on all fours as McManus drags him up and nails a powerbomb.................1......................2............kickout!

HA: McManus almost stole one there...

McManus takes a deep breath and then he beckons for Hill to stand as he charges off the ropes...

HE: GOT HIM!

McManus returns and looks for a huge knee to the temple but Hill catches his leg and takes him down before attempting to twist him into a liontamer. He nearly has McManus over but then JM uses his leg and hip power to throw Hill away. McManus crawls back up as Hill comes rushing back in....

HA: MK ULTRA!

In one fluid motion, McManus leans under Hill and scoops him onto his shoulders for the finish but Hill shows great improvisation to counter with a headscissors. They get back up and McManus looks for a running clothesline but Hill ducks it and springs onto the ropes...

HE: TORNADO DDT!

.......thr-shoulder up!

HA: So, so close......these two may have been on a poor run of form but you'd never guess it from the calibre of this match...

Hill shakes his head and stomps down on McManus before heading for the corner. He clambers up to the top rope and poses at the cameras before throwing himself through the air....

HA: NEXT BIG MOVE!

McManus rolls aside at the final moment and sends his man crashing into the canvass. He then crawls up and bounces off the ropes before returning with an explosive knee to the temple....
.................kickout!

HA: That knee would have knocked most men out cold...

HE: Mike Hill isn't most men...

McManus complains to the official but is told it was a definite two count. McManus sighs deeply and then he beckons for Hill to stand up before scooping him onto his shoulders....

HA: TOMBSTONE!

Hill kicks his legs and manages to scramble off the back of McManus before running him into a one handed bulldog. Hill crawls up and he runs to the ropes....

HE: LIONSAULT!

Hill springboards into the moonsault but McManus drives his knees up into his gut. Hill is doubled up in agony...

HA: RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE!

1.....................2.................3!

HA: GOT HIM!

HE: NO HE DIDN'T...

The crowd are applauding the action as Hill manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. McManus looks disbelieving but breathes it in and starts to clamber for the ropes, pulling himself up. Hill is in a bad way too as he starts to stand, walking right into McManus' path...

HA: TOMB...

Hill drops off the back and looks to counter into a German suplex but McManus elbows his way out and then he pulls Hill's legs out from under him....

HA: FIGURE FOUR!

McManus twists around but Hill puts his foot on his back and pushes him away to the corner. Hill gets up and sprints in, diving into a splash...

HE: OVER THE HILL!

HA: WOW!

Hill pulls McManus out of the corner and looks to flip into the diamond dust but McManus demonstrates great strength to catch him mid flip and looks for a tombstone but Hill rolls off the back and drags his man into a schoolboy for the three count....

HE: Genius

HA: Great, great match right there but it is Mike Hill who gets the victory.....he rode the storm and came out with his arm raised in victory....McManus losing streak continue

HE: All these people will be laughing on the other side of their faces when Mike Hill wins the Gateway to Glory and goes on to headline Night of Glory...the comeback starts now...

HA: I don't rule anything out....on any one night, anything can happen...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:45 pm

JJ Johnson is shown backstage with Christy James as the crowd pop for their hero…

CJ: JJ, thanks for joining me at this time?

JJ: Ain’ nuttin’ but a pleasure, Christy.

CJ: JJ, after last week’s attack, are the TA and Max Adamson now on your target list?

JJ: Let’s jus’ be straight up here. Max ain’ never comin’ out of retirement. He be runnin’ scared o’ JJ fo’ time. As for the little ‘Rat Pack’ he got runnin’ fo’ him, they can jus’ keep on runnin. JJ ain’ no punchbag, and he damn sure ain’ here to make anyone famous. Jackson and that dumb s**t running round with him ain’ don’ nothin to get JJ’s attention. Tonight imma humiliate Horrigan and he damn sure gonna remember ma name come the bells end, ya feel me?

CJ: Obviously the numbers game took hold, you didn’t seem too grateful for your old pal Clarke James showing up to even things up?

JJ’s demeanour changes to a more stern look…

JJ: Grateful? Come on, ‘C? Y’all know how many times I had to bail Cee-J out in my lifetime? I had business handled. E’erbody know JJ ain’ stayin’ down. I sure as hell d’int see no Clarke James shaped bat signal light up no damn arena. Maybe he jus’ be paying me back, an JJ appreciates that, but I ain’ no charity case. JJ handle’s his business..

CJ: After the encounter you seemed to have a few choice words for Clarke, have things smoothed over?

JJ: Look, it was heat o’ the moment, y’know? Ain’ nuttin’ doin’. I apologise if I flew off the handle, jus’ JJ ain’ no damsel in distress. I’m sure Cee-J will ‘preciate that.

CJ: JJ, thanks for you time.

JJ: Ain’ no bother, C.

JJ nods and walks off down the corridor as we head to ringside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:45 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Jackson Jackson, Frank Horrigan and Max Adamson in the locker room..

JJ: Good to see JJ doing his best to alienate the last few people close to him…

FH: Someone should check on James, he’ll be heartbroken…

MA: Don’t be fooled, whatever JJ says, Clarke is incredibly protective of JJ. For all the talk, they’ve been through a lot together. Cee-J knows JJ better than most, he’ll know it’s a pride thing with JJ.

JJ: So what are you saying?

MA: I’m saying, keep your eyes peeled, and don’t take it for granted. JJ wants to run his mouth, so be it. It’s just his mouth writing cheques his ass is never going to be able to cash.

FH: But you think James will be about…

Max smirks…

MA: Of course I do. I’m not stupid, and nor is he. Plus, it’s you guys, everyone knows he’s still salty after losing the titles. Now he and his little partner in crime have split, Cee-J is going to be desperate for the limelight. What better way for him to stay relevant than jumping back on the coat tails of his bestie!

JJ: More fun for us!

MA: Exactly. Just make sure this time, JJ, nor his little fanboy don’t walk back up that ramp without knowing who they messed with.

Horrigan and Jackson nod as we head back to ringside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Match 4
TV Title Tournament
GazzyD vs Anthony Grace

We return to ringside as Anthony Grace has made his way onto the stage, still without any theme music. He seems disinterested by the crowd's reaction as he makes his way to the ringside area...

HA: Second of our first round matches in the TV Tournament here, who will advance to join Xavier Ross in the semi finals?

HE: Spoiler alert; it will be Anthony Grace....it is about time his fortunes took an upturn...

HA: Grace is currently on one of the worst runs I can remember....it's been a couple of months now since I saw his arm raised in victory...

HE: That's because of the corrupt nature of the 6CW management, they have been screwing Grace at every turn...

HA: I don't necessarily buy that, there is no conspiracy here....but Grace and management certainly are at loggerheads and you have to wonder where that will end up...

Grace rolls into the ring and he refuses to let the announcer make his introduction before "Freedom" crashes out of the speakers to a rousing reception. GazzyD vaults through a trapdoor on the stage, running from one side to the other in order to bask in the crowd's adulation...

HA: Hell of a reception for the 6CW Hall of Famer...

HE: Loveable loser...

HA: Two time 6CW World Champion, not a loser in my book...

HE: Lost his last match though...

HA: Went life and death with Liam Wood for the UK Championship, could have gone either way had it not been for Wood's underhandedness, but stick to your own ridiculous script.....GazzyD has all the tools and he could very well end this tournament as the new TV Champ....

Gazzy leaps up onto the apron and he exchanges looks with Anthony Grace before stepping through the ropes. The referee has a word with both men, going through his expectations, and then signals for the bell to start proceedings...

HA: Two former world champions now competing for the chance to hold the TV strap.....

HE: Any title is a foothold to greatness.....and momentum in this tournament will lead well into Day of Reckoning and the Gateway to Glory...

HA: It sure will....

Gazzy and Grace circle one another and then engage in a traditional lockup, centre of the ring, before Grace pulls his man into a side headlock. Gazzy struggles against Grace's grip but is able to shift his bodyweight behind Grace' heel and lifts him into a back suplex...................1.......................2.............shoulder up. They get back up and Gazzy answers Grace with a heavy forearm before looking for an Irish whip...

HA: Turned him inside....

Grace spins inside the whip and boots Gazzy in the gut before attempting a lifting DDT. Gazzy kicks his legs and lands on his feet before countering with a northern lights suplex...................1..........................2...........kickout!

Both men get back up and Gazzy reacts first with another forearm and then grabs the arm of Grace for an irish whip...

HA: Countered...WHISPER IN THE WIND!

The crowd roar as Grace ends up whipping Gazzy to the corner but he heads straight up the ropes and flies back with the corkscrew takedown. They stagger up and Gazzy grabs his opponent in a half nelson....

HA: DOWNTOWN!

1.................2..............Grace kicks out of the falling facebuster. Gazzy gets to his feet and he climbs out onto the apron before gripping the top rope...

HA: SPRINGBOARD 450!

Grace rolls out of the impact zone before Gazzy can land the move. Gazzy does manage to land on his feet but is quickly clotheslined from behind by Grace. Grace then pulls his foe up and lifts him into an atomic drop before running him into a bulldog...................1......................2............shoulder up!

HE: Grace just needs that one win, just one, and he'll be heading straight back to the top....mark my words.....world champion once more...

HA: Still a paid member of the fan club eh?

Grace beckons for Gazzy to get back up and then delivers a three punch combo. He grabs Gazzy's arm and whips him into the corner before following in, only for Gazzy to drive his feet up into his opponent's face. Grace staggers back as Gazzy spins and springboards onto the ropes...

HA: Tornado....

Grace somehow keeps his feet, blocking the DDT, and then pushes Gazzy away before leaping into the air...

HE: BLOCKBUSTER!

Gazzy ducks underneath the roundhouse kick and rolls Gazzy up.....................1...........................2................kickout. They scramble back up and Gazzy leaps high for a hurricanrana but Grace catches him before dropping him backwards, guillotining him across the top rope...

HA: GazzyD just got caught bad there....huge opening for Grace and a chance to progress in this tournament...

Gazzy is clearly hurt from the landing and Grace waits for him to stand up before scooping him onto his shoulders, detonating with an Attitude Adjustment....
...................3!

HE: Yes!

HA: No....Gazzy kicked out...

HE: This is getting ridiculous....

The referee informs Grace that it was only a two count, drawing an exasperated sigh from the superstar. Grace gets back to his feet, staring down at Gazzy in disbelief, and heads for the corner....

HE: There is a conspiracy, I'm sure of it....and every official is in on it...

HA: Please....Grace has lost his killer instinct, nobody else to blame but himself...karma is a b1tch...

HE: Well I think he's about to re-find it....A LEVEL!

Grace bursts from the corner and looks for the superman punch but Gazzy avoids the impact and then counters with a backstabber. He scurries to the corner and grabs the top rope before leaping up, landing a perfect split-legged moonsault...

...........3!

HA: Grace's turn to defy belief...

The crowd groan as Grace pushes his shoulder off the mat just in time. Gazzy sits for a moment, a wry smile on his face, and then he clambers back up. He draws on the energy of the audience as he motions for Grace to stand and then kicks him in the gut....

HA: DEEP IMP....

Grace struggles against Gazzy's grip and then swipes his legs out from under him. He drops back and catapults Gazzy to the corner but the "History Maker" lands on the middle rope before leaping onto the top....

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Grace spins around and he swipes Gazzy's legs, causing him to drop from the top rope in a brutal fashion. Gazzy is holding the back of his head as Grace drags him up and lifts him into an impaled DDT....
.........shoulder up!

HE: That had to be a three....

HA: Gazzy's resilience is famous....Grace is finding that out first hand tonight....

A huge "GazzyD" chant rings around the arena as Grace seethes in anger. He gets to his feet, contemplating his next move, and then he screams for Gazzy to stand up and face him.......

HA: Grace needs to keep his cool, he's losing it here...

HE: Only one loser here.....BLOCKBUSTER!

Gazzy ducks the roundhouse kick again and he seizes Grace from behind...

HA: HISTORY MAKER!

Grace spins out and counters with a brutal release German suplex, Gazzy landing hard on the back of his neck. Grace then crawls to the corner and starts using the ropes to pull himself up. He begins to ascend the ropes....

HE: FALL FROM GRACE!

The flashbulbs go off as Grace soars through the air for the incredible moonsault, only for Gazzy to roll aside and send his man crashing into the canvass. Grace is clutching his chest in agony as Gazzy drags him up...

HA: HISTORY MAKER!

The crowd roar as Gazzy connects with the twist of fate and hooks both legs...
............thr-shoulder up!

HA: What a match....

HE: The lure of being a champion in 6CW means so much....

Gazzy takes another deep breath and looks to the heavens as the referee signals for the match to continue. Gazzy begins to get back to his feet and he ushers Grace to stand before scooping him up...

HA: MICHINOKU...

Grace kicks his legs and drops off the back of Gazzy before shoving him into the corner. Gazzy collides with the turnbuckle and staggers back around as Grace bounces off the ropes and returns....

HE: A LEVEL!

Gazzy dodges the Superman punch again and he kicks Grace in the gut....

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

Grace swipes the legs of Gazzy again and bridges over the top.................1................2..............Gazzy kicks out. They both get back up and Gazzy looks for a roundhouse kick of his own but Grace takes his turn to duck....

HE: ZZZ LIST!

Grace drags Gazzy into the sleeper hold. Gazzy's face quickly turns from red to purple so, in desperation, he does the only thing he can and staggers to the corner, getting his feet up and using the ropes to push himself back and ontop of Grace as they fall down...

...............3!

HA: YES!

HE: No...

HA: YES....He got him...

HE: He wasn't even conscious....this is a joke....

The crowd are rocking as "Freedom" blasts from the speakers and GazzyD, who is barely conscious, is declared the winner. Gazzy is rubbing his throat and trying to come around whilst Grace kneels on the canvass in utter disbelief and humiliation....

HE: Gazzy passed out....Grace should be the winner here....

HA: The referee didn't call it....he called Grace's shoulders on the mat for a three, Gazzy wins and Gazzy progresses to the semi finals of the TV Title tournament....

HE: Grace has been screwed again....how can you sit there and tell me there is no conspiracy here?

HA: Because there isn't....just because he isn't winning doesn't make it a conspiracy....

HE: That's the third straight match where incompetent officials have cost him a match....Alex Walker is behind this, when the hell is something going to get done about this....

Gazzy rolls from the ring with a smile, still getting his breath back, and he tags hands with the fans at ringside. Anthony Grace is now screaming at the referee, utter rage and disgust on his face...

HA: GazzyD's fortunes just took a massive upturn and he is one step closer to being a champion in 6CW once again....as for Anthony Grace, well the bad luck continues....

HE: I can't believe you won't admit what is happening here...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:46 pm

*Engel is backstage, alone again, wherever it is he manages to hole himself up.

EH: No Holds Barred, it says. How funny hehehe!

*He wipes both hands down his face and grins

EH: The Walker has realised what 6CW needs. It needs Xtreme. We need Xtreme. You all need my Xtreme.

*The camera pans out and Engel is seen sitting on the floor, the Xtreme title in his lap

EH: My Xtreme friend. Mine. MINE. And they have fallen into our trap. This is our lair now. Uryu is fallen in and he can’t escape. He won’t. The spider doesn’t let his prey escape once the web entangles them. He walks in and never, ever leaves.

*He lifts the Xtreme title and stares longingly at it

EH: The spider’s web traps many flies. One by one, they all fall.

*He looks up and his eyes glare down the lens

EH: Soon they shall all fall. One. By. One.

*The camera fades with Engel’s laugh echoing around.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:55 pm

*Backstage is Gazzy, fresh off his win and beaming with a smile as he is interviewed by the woman he loves, Christy James

GD: Yes! Baby, we're moving forward!

*Christy smiles

CJ: Professional, Gazzy! I'm working!!

*He laughs

GD: I think the secret is out, babe. People know! But let's do this professional, yeah? Thank you for the time with me, Miss James.

*The pair are smiling, beaming in fact.

CJ: A big win, Gazzy. How do you feel?

GD: Very good question, Miss James. If I am to offer some insight, I feel in the zone! That's huge, pushing on. I'm only looking forward, TV title first, but I want that G...T...G too! Woo!

CJ: So you're looking at this TV title as a platform?

GD: I'm looking to be the best I can be, Miss James! So I don't just wanna win one thing, I wanna win everything put in front of me. People have had the wrong image of me in the last couple years, but I'm out there working my butt off to get back to my best. So I'm pumped up, I'm proud to be aiming for the top with no pretence, no bull. I wanna win everything: matches, quizzes, races, spelling tests, anything! TV Title? Yup! Gateway to Glory? Yup! That main event of Night of Glory? Oh hell yes!

*He stops, breathlessly, and rather than say anything else, he just hugs Christy. She squeezes out some words over his shoulder

CJ: Thanks for your time, GazzyD.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Match 5
JJ Johnson vs Frank Horrigan

We return to ringside as "Remember the Name" booms through the speakers to a raucous reception from the fans in attendance. JJ Johnson storms out onto the stage and raises his arm into the air...

HA: The Franchise is in the house...

HE: I would have thought he would have stayed home after the TA put him in his place last time out...

HA: They ambushed a damn hall of a famer, two on one assault, but tonight Frank Horrigan will battle JJ Johnson one on one...

HE: And he'll prove JJ has had his day...

JJ tags hands with the fans and then climbs the turnbuckle in order to pose in front of the cameras. He nods in appreciation of the ovation and then turns his head as "Machine Gun" clatters out...

HA: Why is the damn cavalry here? Can't he do it alone?

HE: Moral support, Harold....JJ could have had Clarke James out here but he threw his help back in his face...

HA: JJ did seem put out by James' intervention two weeks ago....he seems to believe this is a battle he can win alone...

HE: There you go then...

The crowd are booing as Jackson Jackson swaggers down the ramp alongside Frank Horrigan. They are pointing at JJ and talking trash as they climb up onto the apron...

HA: The referee is going to have his hands full here, he better have eyes in the back of his damn head with Jackson lurking...

JJ glares at Jackson, who tips him a wink, and then Horrigan climbs over the top rope. JJ wastes no time in bursting forwards and greeting the big man with huge right hands to the face...

HE: JJ instigating it again....just like two weeks ago, and look how that ended for him...

HA: Johnson has no choice....strike or be struck...

JJ grabs Horrigan's arm and looks for an Irish whip but the big man reverses and sends Johnson across the ring....JJ ducks a clothesline on the comeback before hitting the opposite ropes....

HA: WHAT A SHOT!

The crowd roar as JJ flies through the air and knocks Horrigan off his feet with a huge clothesline. Johnson spins back up and he grabs Jackson, who is still on the apron, by the head and launches him into the ring...

HE: This is assault....

Jackson stumbles up and JJ nails him with a sickening body punch and then a huge right uppercut. He grabs Jackson's arm and whips him off the ropes before launching him with an overhead suplex as he returns. Jackson gets up and JJ thunders into him with a clothesline that sends him over the top....

HA: JJ at least exacting a little revenge for what was done to him two weeks ago....

HE: Took his eye off the ball again!

The crowd voice their fury as Horrigan gets back up and clatters into JJ from behind. He drags Johnson back up and then gutwrenches him into a release suplex across the ring...

HE: Horrigan is going to dominate and dismantle now....

Horrigan taunts the crowd and then he rags JJ up and lifts him into a suplex. He holds Johnson up for over ten seconds and then drills him back down into the canvass...............1..............2..............shoulder up!

HE: This is the new generation, this is the future....JJ Johnson had his day but he's past it now, this ring belongs to guys like the TA...

Horrigan has a smirk on his face and is enjoying himself as he pulls Johnson up by the head and tries to flip him up into a powerbomb. JJ manages to drop out front and he scores with a European uppercut before letting rib with a lightning combination to the body. He dips his shoulder and uncorks an overhand right to the jaw of Horrigan....

HA: Horrigan's legs went there....

Horrigan wobbles and Johnson quickly kicks him in the stomach....

HA: ACCESS...

JJ looks for the stunner but Horrigan mounts enough strength to push him away into the corner. The big man follows in for a splash but JJ ducks aside and sends him crashing against the turnbuckle....Horrigan staggers back around and JJ kicks him in the gut again....

HA: Scissors kick. Got him!

JJ lands the axe kick to the back of the neck...............1.....................2..............Jackson Jackson jumps back on the apron....

HA: This is ridiculous....

JJ turns over to see Jackson distracting the referee and he shakes his head. He clambers back up and heads over to the ropes, where he delivers a sharp right hand that drops his man down to the outside...

HA: Nothing more than he damn well deserves....

JJ looks down and trash talks Jackson before turning back to the action. He ushers Horrigan to stand and then tries to scoop him up...

HA: VIP...

HE: No chance...

Horrigan drives his huge elbow into JJ's jaw and drops off before unleashing an almighty full nelson slam. He quickly follows up with a running splash.................1.....................2..............shoulder up. JJ is hurting as Horrigan hauls him to his feet and connects with three consecutive scooped slams...he then hits the ropes and returns with a big leg across the throat..............1.................2...........JJ kicks out!

HA: Horrigan is impressing here against a hall of famer....sure he's had the assistance of his tag team partner but he's still showing us what we have long suspected; that he has a big future ahead of him....

Horrigan backs up in the corner, basking in the crowd's dismay, and he wills JJ to stand up. Johnson is in pain but slowly he starts to rise, standing right in the path of the onrushing Horrigan....

HE: BROGUE....

JJ ducks the bicycle kick at the final second and then dropkicks the back of Horrigan's knee, taking him down. He quickly grabs the big man's leg...

HA: ANKLELOCK!

The crowd cheer but JJ struggles to gain control of Horrigan's huge leg and he succeeds in turning onto his back and boots JJ away. Johnson comes back and grabs Horrigan as he tries to rise...

HE: HORRIGAN'S LAW!

Horrigan stands straight up with one motion lifts Johnson up onto his shoulders for the death valley driver. JJ wriggles and fights his way off before connecting with an inverted jawbreaker followed by an overhead suplex. They both get back up and JJ spins on his heel...

HA: Pele!

The pele kick lands to the top of Horrigan's head and he collapses in slow motion. The crowd roar as JJ starts to crawl his way to the corner and then he ascends the turnbuckle to the top....

HA: JJ going high risk.....OH WOW!

The flashbulbs go off as JJ spins in midair and lands the flying legdrop across the throat of Frank Horrigan..............1..........................2................Jackson places Horrigan's boot on the bottom rope from the outside....

HA: Something needs to be done here....

JJ thinks he has won but the referee points to Horrigan's foot on the ropes and orders the match to continue. Johnson looks furious as he locks eyes with Jackson Jackson and then he rolls from the ring....

HA: Jackson better run...

HE: JJ has no business with Jackson....

HA: You're damn right he does....

JJ chases Jackson around the ring three times before Jackson dives into the ring for safety. JJ gives chase but Jackson is quick to scramble to the other side and dives back out once more....JJ bombs after him...

HE: BROGUE!

The boos ring all around as JJ walks straight into the devastating bicycle kick from Frank Horrigan........................1........................2............Johnson just manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Horrigan has words with the official and then he pulls JJ up and slings him into the corner before lifting him onto the turnbuckle....

HE: JJ's race is run here....ICONOCLASM!

Horrigan looks for the big top rope slam but JJ drives the point of his elbow down into his opponent's head until he releases and staggers away. JJ takes a moment to compose himself and then he launches off with an overhand neckbreaker takedown. They get back up and JJ grabs his foe's arms....

HA: FADE TO....

JJ looks for the "killswitch" but Horrigan pushes him away and then storms forward for a running big boot, only for JJ to duck under the impact and counter with a big release dragon suplex. JJ crawls to the corner and pulls himself up....

HA: JJ going airborne....this is it....SHOOTING STAR....

Jackson is back on the apron again but this time JJ is ready and he kicks out at Jackson's head, sending him falling down. Johnson then readjusts his feet and launches toward Horrigan....

HA: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

JJ flies through the air for the incredible aerial assault but Horrigan drives his knees up into Johnson's gut, sending him scrambling away in agony. Horrigan climbs up to his feet and he waits for JJ to stand...

HE: HORRIGAN'S LAW......YES!

The crowd boo furiously as Horrigan drills JJ with the death valley driver....
..........................3!

HE: Got him....

HA: JJ kicked out.....what guts from the hall of famer....

HE: Damn slow count...

HA: Nothing wrong with the count, Horrigan didn't get the job done....despite all the help he has had...

Horrigan is on his knees and staring at the referee in disbelief. The official tells the tag champion it was a definite two and signals that the match must continue....

HE: I felt for sure that was it...

HA: Not today.....Horrigan may be the future, The TA may be megastars in years to come but right now they're still living in a world created by JJ Johnson....

Horrigan uses the ropes to pull himself back to his feet and he has a brief interaction with Jackson Jackson before focusing back on JJ. Johnson is slow to get up in the corner and Horrigan drives into him with a heavy splash before lifting him up....

HE: This is it....forget it....ICONOCLAS...

JJ jams his thumb into Horrigan's eye and then he flips over Horrigan's head and drives him down into the mat with a modified facebuster. They both crawl back up and Horrigan looks for a big boot but JJ catches his foot and then spins him around....

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS....ANKLELOCK!

The crowd roar as JJ drops Horrigan with the stunner and then he immediately grabs his ankle and applies the devastating submission. Horrigan is screaming in pain as he tries to desperately crawl for the ropes but Johnson drags him back to the centre...

HA: Horrigan has nowhere to go....you can forget it....JJ will snap the ankle if he has to........

Ding ding

HE: Brilliant....

HA: Disgusting!

The crowd are voicing their fury as Jackson Jackson slides into the ring and uses his tag title belt to smash JJ in the back of the head, dropping Johnson for the disqualification. Jackson looks delighted by his own handiwork....

HE: JJ Johnson is finding out what happens when you mess with the best tag team in the land...

HA: He's been fighting two on one all night.....The TA are nothing but damn hyenas...

Jackson helps his partner to a vertical base and they both look down at JJ with smirks on their faces before beginning to stomp down with venom. The crowd are booing profusely but neither member of the TA seems to care...

HA: This is a damn mugging, someone needs to stop this....JJ needs help...

HE: He said he didn't need any....he could win this fight by himself...

Horrigan grabs JJ by the head and he drags him up with ease before whipping him off the ropes. JJ comes back and Horrigan easily pushes him up into the air and over his head....

HA: SHATTER MACHINE....DAMMIT!

JJ is left flat on his back by The TA. Jackson kneels over him and smirks whilst Horrigan stands tall with his hands raised in the air....

HE: JJ chose to pursue this....he has chosen a fight that he simply cannot win alone........he is no match for the TA...

HA: I really thought someone would come to Johnson's aid....

HE: You heard him, he doesn't need anyone....Johnson's own ego caused this and he's got exactly what he deserves.....this is a new world order, this isn't JJ Johnson's house anymore....he's nothing more than an uninvited guest....and The TA have served an eviction notice....

The TA continue to pose over the downed form of JJ Johnson as the crowd voice their disapproval. Jackson finally gets up to his feet and he heads for the corner....

HA: Enough already....

Jackson climbs up to the top rope and then Horrigan walks over so that his partner can climb onto his shoulders, giving him even more height. Jackson steads himself and then launches off with an incredible 630 moonsault, crashing down across the chest of JJ Johnson....

HE: Absolute decimation.....JJ will be gone for another eighteen months after this.....

HA: Completely uncalled for....

Horrigan pulls Jackson back up and they pose in front of the cameras, clearly enjoying the pain and destruction they have caused before they finally leave the ring. The referee calls for the ringside doctor to come check on JJ, who seems to be having trouble with his breathing....

HA: JJ may have a broken rib or two....

HE: Well the message has been delivered, loud and clear....JJ would be wise to listen, this is a fight he cannot win...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:56 pm

*In the back, Jack Hurst and Lion are together in the changing room.

JH: Woo! That’s what I needed, young man. Excellent. We were excellent.

*He stops to look at Lion, but he’s unmoved.

JH: Delightful performance. This is such a great path for us now. Look where we can go; there’s barely a soul in our way. A couple more warm-ups and then look at Day of Reckoning: tag title glory and dethroning the TA.

*Lion turns his head and looks up at Hurst

L: I’m not a tag team wrestler

*Hurst looks at Lion

JH: Pardon?

L: I am not interested, Hurst. I’m sorry, you have to make an impression on your own now, I have my own journey here. I have plans I must follow.

*Hurst looks incredulous

JH: But look what we did. People will be talking

L: I have my own path

JH: What path? You’ve been a glass-man since you’ve been here. I can take you to glory, I’m the best tag team wrestler this company has ever had. You need me, kid.

*Lion stands up and stares at Hurst.

L: I need no-one.

*Lion walks away and out of the room, leaving Hurst furious and alone

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:57 pm

*Once again we are near the entrance, backstage, around the gorilla position. Uryu Ishida is standing, looking forwards, concentrated. Up walks Alex Walker to break his solemn inner-peace.

AW: This is a big one, Uryu. We’re allowing him to play this by his rules

UI: They’re the same rules for both men, Alex. Every single one of us behind this curtain know that, one day, you’ll eventually have that match where brutality is the only winner.

AW: You know I warned you off this. The referee has been told not to stop the match unless someone quits or we get a final three-count.

UI: That’s what I asked for, Alex.

*Walker stands in front of Uryu, with worry on his face

AW: But are you sure? I can make this at his discretion. Or at mine, I won’t be far

UI: I will tell you calmly now, one last time. This ends between the two of us, Engel and I, no one else.

*Walker looks down and sighs

AW: Fine.

*He looks up again

AW: Good luck, Uryu, I hope you can end this. Not just for you, but for me, for the fans, and for the good of 6CW.

*Uryu is unmoved, and Walker steps away. A few paces off, he is confronted by Anthony Grace.

AG: Walker! Walker you idiot. How are you letting this all happen?!

*Walker rolls his eyes then puts a fake smile across his face

AW: Hi, Anthony. More suggestions? What do you want now, more apples in the vending machines?

AG: What are you talking about?!

AW: There will be plenty of apples for you. Nobody will take away your precious apples. Tell my secretary I said you could have a free apple. She'll make everything all right, I promise.

*Grace just glares at Walker

AG: Always funny. Your company is a joke too, Walker. I have high standards, you know. I am used to Hollywood levels of professionalism. Glamour, talent, wonderment. Not this back alley trash you serve, indy-gym level of pointlessness.

AW: I suspect winning a big match or two might help your situation, Anthony.

AG: Oh, winning big matches isn’t the only thing I’m going to do. That Gateway to Glory will be mine, mark my words. And then you’ll see what else I plan to unleash, back with my world title. Giants like me don’t lose in the main events of Night of Glory, Walker. If you’re a monster of this industry, you don’t lose in Night of Glory main events. Only forgettable champs do that, and I am not forgettable. I am not a long-held pause in this company, I am what keeps it afloat. And you’re lack of understanding will see you suffer, Walker. Because I am not a man without a plan, not a brand like Anthony Grace. I learned some things at Born in Fire, just you wait.

*Grace spins on his heels and storms away as all noise in the back is drowned out by Uryu Ishida’s entrance music.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:05 pm

Main Event
6CW International Championship
No DQ

Engel Harlequin (c) vs Uryu Ishida

Ding ding

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!

*Crowd pop

MB: And it is for the 6CW International Championship!

The crowd are in fine voice as "Mr Blue Sky" echoes out of the speakers and pyros burst from the front of the stage. Uryu Ishida makes his entrance and he looks composed as he stands at the top of the ramp...

HA: It has been a turbulent few weeks for Uryu Ishida to say the least.....

HE: It's been a horror show, let us be honest....he has been on the wrong side of Engel Harlequin's vendetta week after week after week....I've lost count of the amount of the times we have seen him busted open and battered...

HA: And still he pursues, still he persists....he will not be broken....he demanded this match, he demanded one more shot at Engel Harlequin and the International Championship...

HE: Bravery or stupidity? Because I don't think this is a battle he can win, Engel is unhinged and inherently evil...he's not a man I'd be going after...

HA: But Uryu feels like he owes Engel....he feels like he must overcome this nightmare he has been living through and the only way to do that is through confrontation....he knows the risks, he knows just how dangerous this match is here tonight....

Uryu makes his way around ringside, nodding in acknowledgement of the fans' reaction, and the finally he rolls under the bottom rope. His eyes have a fire burning inside of them as he clambers to his feet and "It's not over yet" booms out to a crescendo of boos...

HE: Anytime this guy is in close proximity I feel for all of our safety...

HA: Unorthodox, unconventional and most certainly unpredictable.....Engel Harlequin may be the most mentally unbalanced superstar in 6CW history....

HE: And he's added a whole new layer of menace to his game since returning.....the way in which he ended Keith Leone and Bam Sparkleston show that he isn't playing around, he isn't the happy go lucky clown....he's playing the most evil game that we have ever witnessed...

HA: There is a dark and sinister agenda to Engel's plans right now and I can't help think we are all pawns in that.....we haven't even started to dissect the fact he believes that International Championship is the defunct Extreme Title....

HE: Engel excelled in that division, he was at home with the hardcore and it is clear he wants to bring those glory days back...

HA: But that title no longer exists....the decision was made that it was too dangerous to continue...

HE: And yet this match here tonight will have no rules....this is exactly what Engel wants....Uryu gave him exactly what he was looking for...

HA: Uryu has become tired of Engel bending and breaking the rules to suit himself; at least tonight he knows what to expect before we get started...

HE: Can you ever know what to expect with Engel Harlequin?

Engel appears on the stage and he once again has the old Xtreme Championship wrapped around his waist, the International title is also strapped underneath. In his hand he is dragging his patented barbed wire baseball bat....

HA: That bat is legal here tonight, even if I don't like the sight of it one bit...

HE: I'm sure Uryu doesn't either.....and he's got that Xtreme Title belt again....

HA: I'm surprised Alex Walker hasn't been more proactive with Engel's actions he has almost allowed him free reign over the last few months....

HE: URYU WON'T!

Engel reaches the base of the ring and stares up at Uryu, only for Ishida to sprint forward and suicide dive through the ropes and tackles the champion to the concrete floor before he raise the baseball bat. Ishida rains down punches on his foe before unstrapping the championship belts from around his waist, casting the Xtreme one further into the aisle whilst throwing the International into the ring....

HA: That's the belt they're fighting for here....the 6CW International Championship...

Uryu nods his head as the crowd chant his name and then he reaches down and grabs Engel by the head....

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE: My God!

Engel has his hands back on the baseball bat and he clatters it into the gut of Uryu. Ishida manages to get his arms in the way and block some of the impact but there is enough to knock the wind out of him and cut his forearms and hip...

HA: That barbed wire will cause damage each and every time it finds the target....

Uryu rests against the ring apron and Engel quickly shuffles back onto his feet and he swings the baseball bat over his head.....CRACK!

HE: Uryu would have been done had that landed...

The bat clatters off the apron as Uryu ducks out of the way. He then kicks Engel in the gut and performs a standing monkey flip, sending Engel over the top and he lands across the steel steps...

HA: That could have dislodged a disk or even a bone....

Engel is draped across the steel steps and Uryu climbs onto the ring apron before running across and he senton flips off the apron and down across Engel across the steps. Uryu sits on the hard floor, listening to the roar of the crowd...

HE: Uryu Ishida is going to need to go to the darkest depths of his own being here tonight....

HA: It reminds me of the time he faced Cassius Zhi in 6WF, that was the biggest test of Uryu's career so far...

Uryu crawls to the ring and he pulls the apron up before dragging out a kendo stick. He stands up and whirls the stick in his hands before waiting for Engel to rise. He drives the stick into Harlequin's gut and then begins to whack it across his spine...

HE: Uryu has lost it....

Time and again he crashes the stick across Engel's spine, leaving deep red welts, until the weapon shatters into four. Engel drops down on his knees as Uryu heads around the ring and grabs a steel chair...

HA: The challenger is rising to the extreme occasion....

Ishida walks back toward Engel and he draws the chair back before winging it straight at his foe's face.....CRACK!

HE: Engel only just ducked...

The chair hits the ringpost as Engel scurries out of range. Harlequin quickly rolls into the ring but Uryu gives chases and he catapults himself over the top rope, using the chair to land a legdrop across Engel's back...

HA: You can feel that every shot is full of malice and vengeance....this is personal for Uryu...

Ishida sets the chair up and he grabs Engel by the head before smashing his head off the seat. Harlequin ends up sat in the chair and Uryu tees off with several karate kicks to the check followed by a stiff buzzsaw kick to the temple, dropping Engel down again.....................1.................2..........Harlequin manages to get his shoulder up. Uryu rolls from the ring and he grabs a second steel chair before climbing back inside. He stares at the first chair and the uses it as a springboard as he runs across and dives onto the top rope, tucking the second chair under his legs as he flies through the air....

HA: ARABIAN FACEBUSTER!

The crowd groan as Engel moves and Uryu lands hard on the steel chair. Harlequin laughs to himself as he grabs the steel chair from underneath Uryu and then he begins to drive it down into any and every part of the body he can reach....

HE: Engel is going to destroy Uryu now.....he's beating him senseless....

HA: And that was always going to be the worry with this match....

Halrequin lifts the chair up over his head and smashes it down on Ishida's back for good measure before casting it aside. He climbs from the ring and he pulls an assortment of items from underneath the ring....

HA: This is bad, I mean beyond dangerous now....

Engel slides a barbed wire board into the ring and then hauls a sack up over the top rope. The clown is laughing as he rolls a whole stack of light tubes under the bottom before pushing a table after....

HE: I am truly fearing for Uryu's health here....

Engel unfolds the legs on the table and sets it up in the centre of the ring before he grabs the sack and begins to pour the contents all over the top of it....

HA: Thumbtacks everywhere....my God this needs to be stopped....

Engel is positively gleeful as he then uses his boot to slide the barbed wire board underneath the table. He is bouncing excitedly at the death trap he has designed and then he turns back around....

HE: WOW!

There is an explosion as Uryu ruptures one of the light tubes straight across the top of Engel's head, dropping him in a heap and busting him wide open. Uryu is groggy but he manages to stumble over to the corner and he climbs up high....

HA: Uryu just levelled Engel.....he's got him in the crosshairs....SPLIT SECOND!

The crowd erupt as Uryu launches into the 450 splash and lands it flush....

............3!

HE: GOD....

HA: Last week we were left in awe at the resilience and heart of Uryu Ishida but tonight it is Engel Harlequin's turn....

The whole arena is stunned as somehow Engel gets his shoulder up off the canvass. Uryu is sat, utterly perplexed, as the official informs him the match has to continue. Ishida takes a look at his rival and then he rolls from the ring and pulls a giant ladder from underneath the ring apron...

HE: My word this is barbaric....Engel is busted wide, both men have already taken so much punishment and damage....

HA: One of the most bitter and personal rivalries we have seen in recent years....

Uryu starts to set the ladder up on the outside....CRASH!

HE: How is he even standing?

The dust flies everywhere as Engel wallops Uryu across the back with a light tube, ripping flesh and causing blood to run down the spine of the challenger. Engel seems amused by his own blood and he smashes Uryu's head against one of the bottom rungs before climbing over him and up the ladder....

HA: Where the hell is he going? There's nothing up there....

HE: Are you seriously going to try and get an inside track on the mind of Engel Harlequin?

HA: Good point...

Engel reaches the top and he stares out at the crowd, laughing hysterically as the crowd continue to boo him. Uryu, somehow, has scaled the ladder behind the champion and he delivers a thunderous low blow. There are fans covering their eyes in horror at the action that unfolds...

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

HA: NEVER IN ALL MY YEARS....

HE: THEY'RE DEAD....THEY HAVE TO BE!

The whole arena is in pandemonium as Uryu grasps Engel by the head and delivers an breath-taking Salida Del Sol from on top of the ladder with both men crashing down through the announce table underneath. The wreckage is scattered all over the floor and neither man is moving...

HA: We need medics....EMT's out here right now....these men are hurt badly...

HE: This match needs to be stopped....

HA: We need a definitive winner...

HE: They can't stand up, this can't continue....

Medics flock to ringside and are checking on both men, neither moving an inch after the devastating impact. Uryu seems to be having a very brief conversation with one of the EMT's and then he grabs the front of his shirt, using him to pull himself back to his feet....

HA: I can't believe Uryu is actually standing here....his back must be in so much pain...

HE: Engel's actually crawling too....this is shocking.....what are they made of...

HA: Quite possibly the most brutal main event in Anarchy history....

Engel is moving very slowly but Uryu somehow manages to dip down and drag him up before throwing him under the bottom rope. Engel is completely unmoving on the canvass as Ishida climbs onto the apron and starts to ascend the ropes...

HE: Get him down...

HA: This is so dangerous....these two men should not be allowed to continue....

HE: Uryu desperate to finish this......SPLIT SECOND!

*Crowd groan

HA: MY OH MY....

Engel rolls out of the way and in his place he lays wo light tubes, which explode upon impact of Uryu's landing. Ishida is writhing in agony and Engel manages to summon enough strength to drag himself up...

HE: SELF FULFLLING PROPHECY....FORGET IT!

Engel's blood stained face is full of laughter as he drills Uryu with the "Sister Abigail" and then he hooks both legs.........................1..........................2.....................3!

HA: WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

The cheers are ringing all around as Uryu throws his shoulder up off the mat just before the three count. Engel looks flustered for the first time as the referee tells him it was a two...

HE: Engel can't believe it, I can't believe it...

HA: Uryu Ishida has the heart of a goddamn lion....

Engel's legs are unsteady beneath him as he tries to get back up. He grabs a steel chair from earlier on and he waits for Uryu to pick his head up off the canvass before launching it at him, smashing him down again. He then positions the chair on the mat and drags Uryu up....

HE: Now it is over.....AVERSION THERAPY!

Uryu struggles against the grip of Engel and then he swipes his legs, clattering the back of his head off the chair. Uryu keeps hold of Engel's legs and he catapults him to the corner, Harlequin flies over the ropes and collides with the ringpost....

HA: REALISATION!

HE: He's gonna realise a dream

Uryu superkicks Engel in the back of his skull and then he covers................1....................................2..................3!

HA: I don't believe it...

The referee's fingers are an inch from the mat as Engel throws his shoulder up once more. Uryu looks a little lost for a moment before pulling himself back up and he grabs another light tube from the floor....

HE: Uryu needs something big....

HA: He's already hit his best moves....this calls for something bigger and better....

Engel is very slow to get up to his feet but Uryu stalks him and then he swings the light tube at Harlequin's skull...

HE: OH NO...

Engel kicks Uryu right between the legs, drawing the ire of the audience. Uryu drops to his knees and Engel wraps the steel chair around his neck...

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

Uryu's head and throat are crushed by the sickening DDT. Engel just sits there with a smirk and he rubs blood from his face, almost admiring it. He then rolls over to make the cover but pauses....

HA: Make the pin, Engel.....this one is done....

HE: But I don't think he is...

Engel giggles to himself as he rolls from the ring again and searches underneath. He finds what he is looking for and then rolls back inside, heading straight for the table in the centre....

HA: What can possibly make that set up even more dangerous?

HE: HOW ABOUT THAT?

The crowd are shocked and the referee looks stunned as Engel steps away from the table and it is now on fire. Uryu is draped through the ropes, blood trickling from his mouth, and Engel hobbles over to him before pulling him back through...

*Crowd pop

HE: HE USED HIS OWN WEAPON AGAINST HIM!

Uryu has the barbed wire bat and he swings it over his shoulder and straight into Engel's head, sending him staggering back into the corner. Uryu stumbles up and he uses the bat to run into the corner and nails a modified shining wizard, crashing the barbed wire into Engel's skull again...

HA: That will rip and tear flesh from bone....Engel's face is a mess...

HE: He's going to need some serious stitches....

Uryu slumps against Engel's chest, both men bleeding heavily, and then he drops the mat. Ishida takes a deep breath and then he uses all of his strength to lift Harlequin up onto the top rope....

HA: I have no idea what Uryu is planning here but I'm not sure I can watch anymore...

HE: This is heinous....I hope Alex Walker is happy, he allowed this....

HA: Uryu what are you doing? Surely not....no, don't do it.....Uryu......OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

HE: STOP THE MATCH!

Uryu leaps up to deliver a top rope hurricanrana but Engel catches him in place across his shoulders before jumping off the top rope and delivers a sitting powerbomb straight through the flaming table, covered in thumbtacks, and down onto the barbed wire board underneath....

HA: THAT IS THE MOST DASTARDLY, SINISTER MOVE I HAVE EVER SEEN...

Both men writhe in agony from the flames and tacks until they both just stop moving....there is blood trickling from multiple cuts all over their bodies as the referee throws up an "X"...

HE: This has to end right here....I have never seen anything like it....

More medics arrive on the scene and they have stretchers. Neither Uryu or Engel are moving as the wreckage is thrown aside so that the doctors can do their work...

HE: Look at the thumbtacks, they're everywhere...

HA: Both men are like human pin cushions...this is bad...

Engel is tended to first and he is rolled from the ring and placed on a stretcher. Uryu is being sat up in the ring, blood running down his head, back and arms, and he is helped up onto his feet....

HA: Uryu should be on a stretcher too....he shouldn't be standing here...

HE: He wants to walk out...

HA: Too brave for his own good.....MY GOD!

Engel has pushed medics away and rolls back into the ring. Uryu's vision is blocked by the medical team as Engel picks up the barbed wire bat and he just swings it through the crowd of people....

HA: Uryu didn't even see it coming...

Ishida drops to the deck, unconscious, and then Engel just collapses down on top of him....

HE: Engel's final stand....he didn't even have anything left....

HA: Just enough for one last, brutal shot....

The referee looks down at both men and then drops down to his knees, reluctantly....................1
........3!

HA: Dammit....

HE: Now these two men need the hospital....

Ding ding ding

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner......and STILL 6CW International Champion..............Eeennngggggeeeellll Haaaarrrllllleeeeqqqquuuuiiiiinnnnnn!

HA: What a carcrash of a match.....these two men should never be allowed in the same ring again...

HE: This was the final shot.....Uryu Ishida proved his worth, proved his heart and his guts but he's come up short.....this is Engel Harlequin's playground and under his rules I'm not sure he can be beaten....

HA: Uryu broke Engel just as badly as he was broken....in the end Engel just fell down on top of him, but history will remember Harlequin won the match....he is still the champion....he is victorious...

HE: Still the International Champion...or in his mind, the Xtreme Champion...

Engel is strapped to a stretcher on the outside but he manages to reach his hand down and drags the Xtreme Title belt up off the floor to lay across his own waist. Uryu is a bloody, battered, mess in the ring and is still receiving medical attention....

HA: Neither of these men will ever be the same again after what we have witnessed...

HE: I don't think any of us will...

HA: And he's sitting up!

*Engel has pulled the straps off his stretcher and sits up. The camera focuses on him and he smiles, but suddenly the lights drop

HA: What now?

*A slow beat starts with clapping accompanying it, playing from the speakers. A voice starts and a spotlight settles on Engel on the ramp.

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

*The lights come up fully as Johnny Cash's God's Gonna Cut You Down

HA: Is...is this his message? Or someone else's?

*Engel is looking around wildly for someone or something.

HE: He looks as lost and in the dark about this as we do.

HA: There's confusion in this audience from a group of fans who I'm not quite sure are ready for any more drama.

HE: Me neither, brother, this night has left me spent. I can't watch people do that kind of thing to each other, it's barbaric.

*Engel collapses back down to the bed, seemingly unable to muster up any last ounce of strength.

HA: Heinous and brutal....but in the end it is Engel Harlequin that leaves as champion....folks we are out of time....

HE: What does this mean for the future of both men?

HA: I have absolutely no idea....and we're gonna have to wait until next time to find out....but for now these two need a hospital...

The show ends with a splitscreen shot of both men's battered and bloodied faces on stretchers but Engel finds enough strength to raise the Xtreme Championship belt up into the air as the words What's down in the dark will be brought to the light are left to linger in the air before sudden silence.

HA: Goodnight 6CW!

*The credits roll to end the show.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down