The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th September 2018

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th September 2018 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th September 2018

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:37 pm

*The cameras wheel around the arena, with the fans going wild as the show begins

HA: Welcome everyone, once again, to another huge edition of 6CW Anarchy!

HE: We may have left summer behind but the action is still heating up in the 6CW arena as we come roaring out from a glorious Beachfront Brawl down under in Australia last month

*Cameras pan across the wild reactions in the stands and we see numerous signs

“Had the best day at 6CW”
“Onions ... chili powder ... cumin ... juicy ground chuck?”
“UKTV Gold”
“Get 6CW to Salisbury”

HA: Titles have been defended, with new champs as proud as the retaining ones. Last time out, our World Champion Cerberus beat the former champ Anthony Grace to retain his title

*The image of Alex Walker appears on the big screen and he receives a decent reaction from the fans. He is speaking to an assistant

AW: Make it clear to them, absolutely clear, that I won’t entertain idiotic ideas. If they want to be taken seriously, they can enter into adult discussion. I gave that title shot, I can take it away…

*Walker sees the camera

AW: Welcome 6CW worldwide! What a show ahead of you tonight! Expect drama and dynamism every step of the way, and the best performers in the world of wrestling and all sport.

*He straightens up

AW: And I wanted to promise you that tonight, after some controversial incidents recently, that I will be guaranteeing order and some dignity in how this company runs itself. With that in mind, Anthony Grace will defend his title with warnings already sent to his representatives about any outside involvement.

Similar has been discussed in an earlier meeting with O’Callaghan. And I will be speaking with, wait. In fact, with the cameras on, I have a message for Engel Harlequin. I demand you see me tonight before your main event for the International Title against Anthony Grace. This company will not abide your recent behaviour, and there will be huge repercussions if we have not spoken before you have your title opportunity.

*He smiles

AW: And now enjoy the show!

*With rapturous applause from the fans in attendance, we cut to Perfect Jack and Clarke James, which mutes the crowd somewhat. They are sitting in their changing room

PJ: What’s the plan then, Clarke?

CJ: Find your soulmate.

PJ: What?

CJ: I said, fight is on, mate. We’ve got this shot now, and we can make all the decisions.

PJ: I wouldn’t mind those tag titles back.

CJ: And Liam Wood looks disgusting wearing our UK title.

PJ: Think they’d let us share again?

CJ: We can do what we want, Jack. We’re the champs. Maybe we beat Engel or Grace after tonight and get the international title back?

PJ: Do you remember what Engel did to Uryu last show? I’m not as interested in wiping my squashed and bloody face up a wall as Uryu was.

CJ: Of course everything looks bad if you remember it. Engel is a freak, we’re the Galacticos of 6CW, we can’t lose!

*The pair stand still, both rubbing their chins, over-elaborately “thinking.” James has a “eureka” moment

CJ: I’ve got it!

PJ: You do?

CJ: It is the perfect plan, Jack, the perfect plan.

PJ: Well?

*Clarke looks around

CJ: Come closer, I shall whisper it. There are spies everywhere. Sometimes the things we talk about together, in the back here, with no-one around, they end up going out on TV

*Jack, looking scared, steps closer to Clarke and the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th September 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th September 2018

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:46 pm

Match 1
O'Callaghan vs Xavier Ross

HE: I thought Jack and James had decided what belt they were going after? They certainly made it clear when they attacked Cerberus last time out....

HA: Maybe they've had a re-think.....attacking Cerberus is usually bad for your health and they may not want that smoke no more, can't say I would blame them...

HE: Can't believe Cerberus will be forgiving no matter what they choose....

HA: We've got singles action to start off this edition of Anarchy.

HE: And it sees 6CW's latest addition in action for a second time since his debut at Beachfront Brawl.

HA: Xavier Ross earned win on his in-ring debut, pinning Cameron Faith, but things don't get any easier for him in his second match.

HE: He faces off against O'Callaghan, a man who has very recently challenged for the 6CW World Championship.

HA: Certainly an early test of Ross' credentials.

'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring.

HA: Despite being a bit out of form, O'Callaghan retains that trademark arrogance and confidence that got him so far in the first place.

HE: Form is temporary, class is permanent Harold. This guy is technically one of the best 6CW has ever seen.

The lights go out and a spotlight slowly appears in the centre of the stage. The acoustic guitar intro to Refuse to be Denied by Anthrax begins and Ross walks in to the centre of it, right arm in the air and pointing to the sky. Ross looks upwards before lowering his head downwards, along with his hand (still pointing) and looks towards the ring as the vocals roar. Xavier lowers his arm to his side and begins to walk down the aisle, still in the spotlight, and towards the ring. Xavier rolls in to the ring and ascends the nearest turnbuckle where he closes his eyes with his hands on his chest, he shouts the words 'Cling to me' and opens his arms out towards the crowd, welcoming them. As his arms open, the house lights come on, absorbing the spotlight.

HE: Talking of confidence, this man has come in and taken 6CW by storm, making a couple of impressive statements in his opening forays in this company.

HA: He certainly talks the talk, let's see him walk the walk against yet another step up in calibre of opponent.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

O'Callaghan and Ross lock-up, the newcomer drives the former Fight For The Right winner backwards. O'Callaghan manages to duck under the grip of Ross though and then rolls the newcomer up into a pinfall predicament.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

Ross rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan cracks him in the face with a big forearm smash. Ross stumbles back for a second before marching towards OC, who throws him down to the mat with an arm drag takedown. Ross rolls to his feet and O'Callaghan takes him down with a second arm drag. Again Ross rolls up, O'Callaghan ducks a wild punch and hits a snap German suplex, bridging into the pin.

HA: This is a good start from O'Callaghan, looking to set the pace.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets to his feet, he rolls Ross onto his front and then drives a couple of firm stomps down into the back. He then stomps away on the legs before locking in the Mexican Surfboard, stretching Ross out before eventually releasing. He drags Ross closer to the corner before going to the top rope, OC dives off...

HE: Big elbow drop to the back.

Ref: 1.......................2.............Kick out!

Ross gets the shoulder up. O'Callaghan lifts him to his feet and goes for an Irish whip, only for Ross to reverse the momentum. On the rebound, he connects with a crunching big boot to the skull. OC gets to his feet, Ross boots him in the gut and he lifts O'Callaghan onto his shoulders before planting him into the mat with a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...........Kick out!

Xavier Ross drives some knees into the back. He then drags up O'Callaghan by the waist before flinging him into the mat with a Gutwrench suplex. Ross leans down, picking O'Callaghan back up and levelling him with a gutbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

HA: Ross is using his power to dominate O'Callaghan now.

O'Callaghan kicks out. Ross pummels away at him on the canvas before lifting O'Callaghan to his feet. He lifts a couple of stiff punches into the body before hauling OC into the air, he walks around the ring and then hits a delayed suplex. O'Callaghan rolls to his feet, Ross then hits a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Xavier Ross hauls up O'Callaghan, he throws him into the ropes and goes for a back body drop but O'Callaghan has it scouted, he sunset flips over the top into a pinfall.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan drives a series of stomps into the back. He then locks in a Full Nelson hold, dragging Ross to a vertical base before walking towards the ropes and hitting a facebuster down into the middle rope. O'Callaghan runs off the ropes, dialling up the 619 to great effect. O'Callaghan then springboards in, hitting another elbow drop. Cover.

Ross kicks out. O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold, he drags Ross to a vertical base and then pulls him down, nailing a backbreaker. OC bounces off the ropes, he spins on the spot and takes Ross down with a discus clothesline. Cover.

Ref; 1....................2............Kick out!

HA: O'Callaghan has been very impressive here this evening, he's looked much more like his old self.

O'Callaghan drags up Ross, he throws him into the ropes and then hits a Double Leg takedown. He then steps through, going for a sharpshooter only for Ross to boot him away. Ross gets to his feet, O'Callaghan runs in at Ross going for a crossbody block but Ross catches him across the chest, he delivers a brutal backbreaker.

Ross lifts up O'Callaghan, hitting a 2nd backbreaker. He hauls up OC, throwing him out across the ring and connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on this occassion. Ross makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Xavier Ross hauls him to his feet, he hits a couple of knees up into the abdomen before lifting O'Callaghan into the air and driving him down into the mat with a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2...............Kick out!

Ross rolls up to his feet, he drives some stomps into the head before lifting up O'Callaghan onto his shoulders. He sprints to the corner and plants O'Callaghan into the turnbuckles, he staggers forward...

HA: LIGHT THE WAY!

Ref: 1..............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And this one is over!

HE: Another very impressive win here for Xavier Ross, who is making a real name for himself here in 6CW.

HA: It was fantastic for Ross but yet another loss for O'Callaghan who really finds himself in quite a rut at the moment.

HE: O'Callaghan simply can't buy a win at the moment, he's losing all the momentum he ever built him up.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th September 2018 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Tuesday 25th September 2018

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:47 pm

*Liam Wood stands with Tim Allen

TA: Liam, an extremely eventful few weeks for you. A new title, seemingly ending the career of Ed Kent with a vicious assault, and last week you battled for your chance at any 6CW title, only to find GazzyD standing in your--

LW: Wait a minute, Allen. I can see what you’re doing, and it is ridiculous. GazzyD has never “stood in my way”

TA: So he had no impact on the res--

LW: Again, you go wandering into idiocy with those words and thoughts. GazzyD was hell-bent on stopping me, obsessed, pathetically so. But he is not a problem. And he will be nothing more than another name on the injury list if he keeps getting in my face.

TA: He seems to be on your agenda

LW: Oh, he’s on my agenda. He is about to learn about the consequences for his actions. He can try get back into this business, but he should have stayed at home with his broken relationship and his pathetic wife.

*Wood pushes Allen away and turns to the camera

LW: Listen to me, Christy. You can end this, you can take him home and finish his career with a quiet nursing home, visiting him once every few weeks and pretending he just forgets the last time you were there. Do something good with your life, just once, and let him die. He wants it, we want it, you want it. If you don’t, it will end my way, and my way hurts a lot more.

*The scene cuts away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:47 pm

*We see Alex Walker walking out to the gorilla position. He speaks to a member of staff backstage

AW: Any sign of Harlequin

*The employee shakes her head

AW: He needs to know I’m not playing around

*As he turns around, he sees Uryu walking forward. He is bandaged in multiple areas, with visual stitches on his head and face, a pronounced limp and clear anguish.

AW: Uryu, you know you can’t do this.

*Uryu stops and looks at Walker, angry and determined

UI: I am here to fight

AW: You know the doctors aren’t happy about this, but I didn’t realise it was this bad. I need you fit and firing, not just for tonight, but for a long time. We have a business built on months and years of effort and determination. You don’t throw that all away on a stupid match you can’t compete in.

UI: This is about my pride

AW: Your pride is coming before your fall here. But I can see with clarity. You are not competiing tonight, and that is my final word. Go home.

*Walker nods ever so slightly

UI: No, you can’t stop me. I am not just walking out of this building

*Uryu suddenly feels the presence of three men behind him

AW: No, I did not. But I kind of hoped.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:49 pm

*Mike Hill is shown strolling into the arena, in his workout gear, washbag in hand, ahead of the show this evening. He is approach by Tim Allen.

TA: Erm Mike...

*Hill removes his sunglasses slowly, glaring at Tim.

MH: Yes Tim, how can Mike Hill help you this evening?

*Allen is visibly nervous as he brings the mic to his mouth.

TA: I was just wondering if I could grab you for a quick interview ahead of this evening's show...

MH: Oh, so now you want to talk to Mike Hill. Is JJ not around to talk at all? Oh wait, no, of course he isn't because despite the way everyone around here acts at the mere mention of his name, JJ Johnson isn't actually a 6CW wrestler anymore, he hasn't been here in years.

Mike Hill will tell you what Tim, you can have one more question, and you better make it god damn good else these interviews will become a thing of the past.

TA: Well Mike, I suppose the question on everyone's lips is, why do you hate JJ Johnson?

Mike Hill: Tim, seriously? Mike Hill grants you an audience with The Next Big Thing on a one question, and one question only basis, and that's the kind of crap you come up with? Yet another question about that egomaniac?

Mike Hill has several issues with JJ Johnson and that is before we even get started on the god awful films that he is churning out on an almost monthly basis. There is deep lying personal problems between JJ and Mike Hill, but the biggest issue that Mike Hill is the way he is treated.

This man is lauded as a god. This man is described as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. He is seen as a legend of this business. And the thing is, he's not. JJ Johnson was simply a man in the right place, at the right time, who knew the right people. He had a good 12 months or so and now the red carpet is rolled out every time he can be bothered to turn up, trousers drops and the execs and guys like you get all hot under the collar at the mere mention of his name.

And then you look at the way someone like Mike Hill is treated. A quick five minute interview before a show where once again he is going to go out and have the best match of the evening...again! Mike Hill is everything that JJ Johnson is described as. One of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time? Check. Legend of this business? Check. But Mike Hill doesn't get the red carpet, Mike Hill doesn't get the mutual jerk-off at the mere mention of his name, Mike Hill doesn't even get the air-time a guy like JJ Johnson does.

The man turns up, claims to be Mr "6WF/6CW/EWF" or insert whichever promotion pays him most. He's just a mercenary. Mike Hill is the man this company should have up in lights, Mike Hill will never walk away from this business. JJ Johnson will never, ever be Mike Hill.

*Hill strides off, leaving Tim stood on his own in shock.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:50 pm

Match 2
Mike Hill vs Uryu Ishida

HE: I'm confused, are they going to let Uryu come out here and compete? He's in no state...

HA: Alex Walker can't sanction this...

"Next big thing" shatters through the speakers and the crowd boo as Mike Hill comes swaggering down the ramp, a confident grin on his face. He pulls himself up onto the apron and vaults over the ropes...

HA: This is a man in an aggravated mood....

HE: Because he is so underappreciated....he's a veteran, the most consistent performer over the last ten years and yet where is his respect?

HA: I believe Mike Hill gets plenty of respect for what he has achieved...

HA: Not enough....too often he's brushed aside for others and he will not take it much longer, he's in his prime now and he'll take the attention if it isn't given to him...

Hill moves around the ring and mockingly beckons for Uryu to come out and face him. "Mr Blue Sky" then echoes out to a big cheer from the 6CW faithful...

HE: He's actually coming out here...

HA: This is a bad, bad idea...

Uryu staggers out onto the stage, swaying unsteadily, and Mike Hill looks positively delighted. He sits on the middle rope and opens it up, inviting Uryu in for the fight...

HA: Uryu is in no state here....thank god...

Lion comes rushing out onto the stage and gets in front of Uryu, shaking his head and holding his hands up as his friend tries to move past him. Uryu tries to complain as medics appear behind him with some security...

HA: This is the right thing to do, Uryu may not like it but he needs saving from his own bravery here...

Uryu looks angry but then loses his balance and almost falls as Lion and the medics move quickly to support him. Lion speaks to his friend, staring into his eyes, and Uryu finally relents as he allows himself to be ushered backstage. Hill is still laughing to himself...

HE: Well surely this will be chalked up for a Hill forfeit victory?

HA: Not so fast...

The crowd give another cheer as Lion turns on his heel and begins making his way down to the ring, ambling slightly on his bad leg. Hill's smile falters for a second but then returns as he realises Lion is far from 100%...

HE: What is this idiot doing? He's only got one leg...

HA: Lion still feeling the effects of that injury suffered at Beachfront Brawl at the hands of The TA but he's still taking the place of his friend here this evening....he's ready for a fight...

Lion tags hands with the fans at ringside and then he climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, at the same time Hill runs in behind him and lashes a kick right behind his knee. The crowd are booing furiously as Lion writhes in pain and Hill begins stomping on the injured appendage....

HA: Like Hill actually needed any more advantage....he's a no good S.O.B...

HE: Perfect gameplan, Mike Hill is a winner...he sees an opening and he takes it, that's what sets him apart...no time for sentiment, Lion is at blame for getting involved with that injury...

The referee tries to intervene and warns Hill for his actions but the Malvern man laughs it off before going back to work. He grabs Lion's leg and places it on the bottom rope before launching into the air, driving a stomp down to the knee once more. Lion is in agony and Hill drags him back up before suplexing him across the middle rope, leaving him draped there...

HA: Mike Hill has been a constant for ten years, so many championship victories in that time, so many storybook rivalries....but he still feels underappreciated...

HE: Because his name is never listed with the JJ Johnsons, The Saints, Cassius Zhis.....he does not get what he deserves...

Hill clubs Lion across the back and then he reaches over the top rope and seizes Lion's bad leg before flipping him back down onto the canvass with serious force. Lion rolls to the corner, cradling his knee, as Hill runs in and boots him clean in the face...

HA: This is hard to watch....this is a mugging...

HE: Imagine what it would have been if Uryu had competed.....this is better in the long run...

Hill grabs Lion's leg and drags him away from the ropes but refuses to make a cover. He reaches down and grabs the injured leg before attempting to turn his opponent onto his stomach...

HA: Lion fighting with everything he's got...

Lion boots out with his free foot and he catches Hill in the top of the head repeatedly until Hill releases and staggers backward. Lion drags himself up, hobbling badly, and then he lashes kicks into Hill's legs and body with his one good leg...

HE: How is he even standing?

HA: It is pure instinct...

Hill falls away to the corner and Lion hobbles in after him with a brutal soccer punt straight to the gut. Lion climbs up onto the ropes and he slams his forearm into Hill's face before launching backwards with a hurricanrana takedown...

HA: Lion showing his guts, not that we doubted them...

Lion gets back up and he waits for Hill to rise before hobbling to the ropes and he springboards onto them, launching himself backward with an incredible tornado DDT.....................1..........................2..............Hill kicks out. Lion scrambles back up and he grabs Hill by the head and flips him up...

HE: Leg won't hold Hill's weight...

Lion's leg shakes and gives, allowing Hill to fall out on his feet. Hill quickly takes advantage and swipes Lion's legs and then he drops back, catapulting his opponent toward the corner....

HA: What athleticism....

Lion lands on the turnbuckle, displaying great footwork, and then he springs onto the top and corkscrews back into a breath taking knockdown. Lion stumbles to the ropes and climbs out onto the apron, beckoning for Hill to stand back up...

HA: Lion's created an opening for himself here....can he pull it off?

HE: Get it together, Mike...

HA: HUNTER'S BULLET!

Lion springboards through the air for the "phenomenal" forearm but Hill rolls aside at the last second, avoiding impact. Lion lands hard on his knee and it gives way, he lets out a loud shout of distress...

HE: That was an awful landing, his knee may have blown...

Hill quickly bounces off the ropes and returns with a flying chopblock to the back of Lion's knee, drawing another scream from the masked superstar. Hill looks annoyed by Lion's offense and mockingly slaps him around the head...

HA: Absolutely no class here from Mike Hill, none whatsoever...

HE: The man oozes class...

HA: His opponent has one leg, can barely compete, and all he is doing is mocking him...

The referee is urging Hill to show mercy as he bends down to check on Lion's condition. Lion shakes his head and refuses to give up so Hill boots him in the face and then drags him back up, whipping him to the corner with intensity....Lion smashes against the turnbuckle and stumbles back out, Hill boots him in the stomach and seizes his head...

HE: OVER THE...

Lion puts the brakes on the "diamond dust" and shoves Hill against the ropes before nailing him with a whipping heel kick as he returns. Lion stumbles over to the corner and he drags himself to the top...

HA: SHOOTING STAR...

Hill is already up when Lion is in midair and all the crowd can do is watch in impending horror as the masked man drives down into the canvass with sickening impact. Hill grins at the carnage before dragging his foe up...

HE: OVER THE HILL!

HA: Enough is enough...

HE: Hill ain't done....

HA: This is just cruel...

The referee is ready to make the count but Hill wags his finger with a smirk and then grabs Lion's legs, turning him over onto his stomach and applies a liontamer in the centre of the ring. Lion is yelling in agony and quickly has to tap out...

HE: This is a message, Mike Hill is letting the 6CW roster know that he won't be overlooked any longer....if he doesn't get given opportunities then he is going to take them for himself...

HA: What Hill did here tonight is nothing short of barbaric...he purposefully damaged an already injured opponent.....it was cerebral and, at times, very hard to watch...

"Next Big Thing" blasts out and Hill stands in the centre of the ring, taking a mocking bow to the crowd as he drinks in the vociferous boos. The referee is knelt with Lion and he throws up an "X" to beckon for medical attention...

HA: Lion is in a bad way here and this is tough to watch....he was injured before he came in but showed immense bravery to take the place of his friend Uryu....

HE: It was stupid....now they'll have a bed together in the medical unit....Lion wasn't fit to compete and you don't get prizes for bravery....

Crowd: We want JJ x10

HE: Now this is just rude.....these people should be showing some appreciation for the Megastar Mike Hill after such a classy performance...JJ Johnson isn't here, he doesn't care about these people, he doesn't respect them....

HA: JJ Johnson is a legend, and every time he's here he shows love to the 6CW Universe, the people who make this place tick and that is why they chant his name even when he isn't here.....Mike Hill is here every week, you're damn right, and he shows disrespect and disregard every single time....

Hill looks out at the crowd with disgust, listening to them chanting JJ's name, and then he snaps and drags Lion back to his feet before nailing a second "Over the Hill" in the centre of the ring. He holds out his arms now and breathes in the boos...

Crowd: A55 hole x10

Hill: WHERE'S YOUR GODDAMN JJ JOHNSON NOW? SHOW ME MY GODDAMN RESPECT......

HA: Hill has lost it...

Hill looks unhinged as he rolls from the ring and begins to engage in a trash talk with the fans at ringside. Security have to intervene and guide Hill up the ramp as the crowd continue to boo him and chant for JJ Johnson.

Hill: I WILL END THIS....SO HELP ME GOD, I WILL END THIS AND YOU WILL SHOW ME MY RESPECT!

HE: These people are going to push Mike Hill too far....look what he just did to Lion, I wouldn't like to be the next person that crosses his path...

HA: I think Hill needs a reality check....his ego is out of control....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:53 pm

*O’Callaghan is walking towards the exit, already fully dressed, clearly angry and ready to leave. He wheels a small suitcase behind him. As he approaches the exit doors, he stops, distracted by a noise. Claps echo off the walls around him, and, from the side, out walks Anthony Grace. His slow claps continue all the way until Grace stands toe-to-toe with the Irishman.

AG: Evenin', little lady. Ya reckon a square could get a dance?

O’C: Oh go f*** yersel, Grace.

AG: Oooo now, temper, temper. Turning you more Scottish than Irish, though. I would know, squire, I’m Mr International.

O’C: Not Mr Worldwide nowadays, are you?

*Grace sneers at O’Callaghan

AG: And whose fault is that? If you could just do one simple little job, all of these stars would have aligned. No more Cerberus, I’d have my world title back, and you wouldn’t be in show opening matches on Anarchy. Match one on Anarchy, O’Callaghan!

*He smiles

AG: Oh how you’ve fallen without me. I’d have given you a shot, you know. You’d have lost, of course, but Born In Fire isn’t until November. 10 extra weeks of relevancy, some people only get 15 minutes.

*O’Callaghan is looking furious, and has no desire to hide it.

O’C: I don't do your dirty work, that's why I left you to it...You lost because you’re a joke. You won that title like a joke, you won this International title like a joke. Always backhanded, never standing up to fight. Sooner or later, someone is going to get you in that ring with no way to escape. And then you’ll pay.

*Grace waits a second, a pause, and then responds

AG: Yes, fine sentiments my dear lad, but I can’t really pay any attention. People like you, the warm up acts, the extras without lines, you are just there to keep things ticking over. Leave the glory, the fame, the money, the power, the success - leave that all to me.

*He smiles and walks away, leaving a frustrated O’Callaghan. He watches Grace go then throws his suitcase at the wall in a fit of rage, the scene fading as he seethes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:54 pm

JJ JOHNSON RETURNS TO ANARCHY TWO WEEKS TODAY
OCTOBER 9TH 2018

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 9:56 pm

Match 3
Liam Wood/Marty Helms vs GazzyD/Cameron Faith

We return to ringside as "Limelight" crashes through the speakers and the crowd go wild for the arrival of GazzyD. Gazzy launches through a trapdoor in the stage and runs across to greet the fans that are chanting his name. Gazzy touches his chest, over his heart, and smiles as he makes his way to the ring...

HA: GazzyD came up just short last time out in his quest to earn a title shot....but he made it known that he has eyes only for Liam Wood right now, UK Championship on the line or not, Gazzy is desperate for revenge on a man that plagued his career for almost a year...

HE: Gazzy is biting off more than he can chew with Liam Wood....once upon a time that great GazzyD may have been a threat but not anymore, he's lacking the killer instinct...

Gazzy rolls under the bottom rope and heads for the corner to pose in front of the cameras before "U Ain't Stopping Me" booms out to yet more cheers from those in attendance. Cameron Faith appears on the stage, a more suppressed look upon his face as he takes a deep breath...

HA: Another man chasing back the form of yesteryear....

HE: And another man set to be disappointed that he can no longer hang tough...

HA: Faith was excellent last time but was cheated out of victory...

HE: You call it cheating but Xavier Ross calls it taking your opportunity.....Faith just doesn't cut it anymore...

HA: Cameron Faith was once regarded as a world champion in the making; he has been urged by Alex Walker to rediscover that form or else miss out on any future chances...

HE: He's nothing but a gatekeeper now....he doesn't belong at championship level, maybe he and GazzyD should team up and call themselves the Has-Been Losers...

Faith climbs up into the ring and he high fives Gazzy before heading to the corner to compose himself. He continues to talk to himself and take deep breaths before "Revival Mode" screams out to shattering boos...

HA: No love for the UK Champion....hardly surprising given the way he conducts himself...

HE: Liam Wood is a winner, he possesses a driven mentality that every day losers just don't understand....to be as good as him you have to rile people up, do things that others wouldn't dare to....that is what sets him apart...

Wood stands in the aisleway, the UK belt around his waist, and he just stares up at the ring with venom in his eyes. GazzyD walks to the ropes and glares down at Wood, Faith makes his way over to pull Gazzy back...

HA: GazzyD looks like he wants to rip Liam Wood limb from limb right now....he's never forgotten and always vowed to get even for what Wood did to him and his family,,,,

HE: He's allowing emotion to rule him and that will be his downfall....he can't separate business and personal, Liam Wood will expose that if Gazzy cannot learn to control...

Wood slowly stalks around the ring, his eyes never deviating from GazzyD, and then "Remedy" pounds the airwaves, greeted by another negative response. Marty Helms comes marching onto the stage, raising his arms with a confident grin upon his face...

HE: For me the most dominant superstar around right now....Marty Helms has been ripping through anybody and everybody stupid enough to challenge him, he's destined for big things...

HA: He's put the TV Title back on the map, that is for sure, and I don't know if there is a limit to what Marty Helms can achieve in his career....he has the power, tenacity and aggression to test anyone on this roster...

Helms reaches the base of the ring and he gives Liam Wood a quick glance before pulling himself up into the ring. The referee steps in between both teams as discussions take place as to who will begin the match...

HA: GazzyD desperate to get in there with Liam Wood...

HE: Faith having no problem with it....here we go.....OH YES!

Liam Wood gets ready to take the mantle for his team and square off with GazzyD but Marty Helms runs in from the blindside and floors Gazzy with a devastating forearm to the temple. The crowd are booing furiously as Helms stomps down on Gazzy with vicious aggression before ragging him back up and drags him into a crunching short armed clotheslined....

HE: I told you he was letting emotion rule him, he didn't even see it coming...

HA: A damn sneak attack....not Helms' usual style...

Helms shrugs off the boos of the crowd before ragging Gazzy up by the hair and punching him repeatedly in the face, forcing the fan favourite back to the corner. Helms stomps a brutal mudhole and then he offers the tag to Liam Wood...

HA: Wood is not going to turn down the opportunity to beat on GazzyD...

Wood laughs at Gazzy before smashing chops into his chest. He pushes Gazzy's chin up and drives an elbow against it before seizing his arm and whipping him across to the opposite corner with such force that Gazzy flips up into a seated position on the top rope. Wood makes his way over and clubs Gazzy's back before climbing up onto the ropes with him...

HE: Wood's gonna make Gazzy pay for coming after him....

HA: BACK SUPLEX!

*Crowd cheer

Wood looks to lift Gazzy off the top but Gazzy shows amazing athleticism to flip over in midair and lands out with a terrific inverted DDT...
........shoulder up!

HA: That's why they call him the "Human Highlight Reel"...

Gazzy stumbles back to his feet and accepts the tag from Cameron Faith. Faith clings to the top rope and he waits for Wood to rise before springboarding in and wiping him out with a knee to the jaw. Wood gets back up and Faith launches him down with a hiptoss before welcoming him up again, Wood stumbling into the corner...

HA: Another huge knee....bulldog!

Faith runs Wood from the corner and drills him into the canvass......................1............................2................kickout!

HA: These are the kinds of skills that made people believe Cameron Faith was destined for the big time...

HE: That ship has sailed...

Faith pulls Wood back up and he nails him with a suplex before rolling to the corner. He clambers up the ropes and perches on high...

HA: Faith looking to bring that elbow home...

Marty Helms runs along the apron and he grabs Faith's foot and drags it out from under him, crotching him on the turnbuckle. Wood gets back to his feet and he tags Helms in, allowing him to capitalise on his own work...

HE: Now Faith is going to have a firsthand view of what a superstar looks like....

Helms shows his strength to pick Faith off the top rope and then charges him into a devastating muscle buster......................1......................2..........Faith just manages to pop his shoulder. Helms clambers back to his feet and he drags Faith back up and suplexes him into the air before turning it into a front slam....the TV Champion bounces off the ropes and returns with a huge elbow drop to the chest................1............................2...............kickout!

HA: I haven't been this impressed with an upcoming star in a long time....Marty Helms may be unstoppable on his way to the top of the tree...

Helms backs up in the corner and he beckons for Faith to raise his head off the canvass before he charges forward...

HA: He's gonna punt his head off...

Faith dodges the impact at the very last second and he drags Helms down into a rollup..................1..................2............kickout. They scramble back up and Faith leapfrogs over his oncoming opponent before laying him out with an exceptional pele kick...

HA: Tremendous improvisation from Cameron Faith there, Helms' legs are gone....

Helms rolls from the ring after the kick and it is clear his legs are unstable. Faith quickly throws caution to the wind as he sprints to the ropes and dives through them, wiping his man out with a suicide dive...

HA: Faith starting to feel this here....maybe that pep talk from Alex Walker is paying off...

Faith drags Helms back up and throws him into the ring before clambering up onto the apron. Faith scales the ropes and waits for Helms to start standing before diving toward him with a terrific spinning back elbow....both men get back up and Faith motions for a superkick...

HE: Ahhh...

Helms throws his hands up to block his face so Faith boots him in the stomach and plants him on the top of his head with a DDT...............1.................2..........kickout!

HA: Marty Helms has his hands full right now....and here comes Gazzy...

Faith slaps the hand of Gazzy and the crowd give a big cheer. Gazzy planchas over the rope and splashes across the chest of Helms before pulling the TV champ up and nailing a faceplant suplex. The 6CW hall of famer heads back to the apron...

HA: Helms swimming against the tide here.....SPRINGBOARD 450!

Gazzy leaps up high but Wood grabs his heel and pulls him back onto the apron before nailing a yakuza kick that spins Gazzy inside out, landing him on his chest and neck.

HE; Beautiful...

HA: Completely uncalled for, dastardly attack...

HE: Gazzy now knows only a small amount of the pain he is letting himself in for....

HA: OH MY!

HE: Add a little more pain to the threshold now...

Gazzy cradles his neck as he tries to pull himself up on the apron, only for Marty Helms to sprint forward and spear Gazzy through the ropes and crashing down onto the hard flooring. Helms kneels with a smirk on his face...

HA: Gazzy's neck and back could be in a very bad way here...

Helms easily drags Gazzy to his feet, Gazzy clearly in a lot of discomfort, and chucks him back into the ring. Helms then ushers his man back to his feet and detonates a huge release German, dropping Gazzy on his neck again...

HE: Helms knows exactly where to target now...

Helms gets back to his feet and offers the tag to Wood but Wood motions for him to continue. Helms drags off his elbow pad and pulls Gazzy to his feet...

HA: LIGHTS OUT...

Gazzy ducks under the "bullhammer" elbow and tries to counter with a "skull crushing finale" but Helms pushes his way free, shoving Gazzy against the ropes, and then drills his foe with a Samoan drop as he returns...Helms quickly heads for the corner....

HE: Helms has Gazzy done now....end in sight....FLYING HEADBUTT!

HA: Nobody home....

Helms soars through the air for the headbutt but Gazzy rolls aside at the final moment and sends the TV Champ crashing into the canvass. Both men are down on the deck, hurting badly, as their respective partners call for the tag...

HA: Both men need a change....they desperately need out of there...

Faith gets the crowd going as they implore Gazzy across to make the tag. Gazzy is hurting bad and Marty Helms seems to be gaining ground quicker toward Liam Wood...

HA: There's inches in it...

HE: Wood got it...

HA: HERE'S FAITH!

The crowd roar as Gazzy dives into the tag and Faith is able to springboard in, meeting the onrushing Liam Wood with a tornado DDT. They get back up and Faith lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before shoving him backwards...

HA: ACT OF FAITH!

Wood just manages to duck the superkick and he tries to lift Faith into a full nelson but Faith rolls forward and pulls his man into a pinning combo..................1...................2................shoulder up. They scramble back up and Faith ducks a clothesline and springs onto the ropes...

HA: MOON...

Wood moves and Faith lands out on his feet but the UK Champion then reacts with a big boot clean to the face. He then drags Faith back up and destroys him with a lungblower....................1..........................2.......................thr-shoulder up!

HE: That was a three...

HA: Not quite it wasn't...

Wood gets back up and he spits in Gazzy's direction before beckoning Faith to get back up. Faith is hurting as he staggers to his feet and Wood whips him off the ropes...

HE: WORLD EATER...

Wood pushes Faith into the air but Faith counters with a hurricanrana takedown. They get back up and Wood rushes in for a discus lariat but Faith dodges it and grabs his man in close....

HA: GHETTO BLASTER!

Faith nails the backbreaker into a swinging neckbreaker...
.............thr-shulder up!

HA: What a match this is....back and forth we go...

Faith holds up three fingers to the referee but the official informs him it was a definite two. Faith gets back up and he pulls Wood into a snap suplex before rolling his hips and dragging him up again...

HA: Faith wants that hat-trick...

HE: No way...

HA: NAILED IT!

The crowd are rocking as Faith connects with the three amigos and then he heads for the corner once more. Faith climbs up high and he stares out at the audience, giving them the thumbs up, and then he launches himself through the air....

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

*Crowd groan

Wood drives his knees up at the final second and they explode into the midsection of Faith as he tries to land the moonsault. Faith is in a lot of discomfort as Wood stumbles forward and seizes his arms...

HE: MANSON DRIVER....FORGET IT!

.......Gazzy breaks it up!

HE: He isn't the legal man...

HA: Gazzy reacting just in time...

Marty Helms charges the ring and he knees Gazzy in the gut before gutwrenching him into the air for a powerbomb, only for Gazzy to counter with a headscissors that sends both men flying from the ring. Wood is back on his feet, foaming at the mouth, and he watches Faith trying to get up and then runs off the ropes...

HE: PSYCHO....

Wood looks for the kerb stomp but Faith pulls out of it at the final second and counters with a backstabber. Faith crawls to the corner and he pulls himself back to his feet....

HA: Faith lining one big shot.....ACT OF FAITH!

Helms is back in the ring but he doesn't react quick enough as Wood ducks the superkick and the TV Champion takes the full impact of the kick to the jaw. Wood quickly takes advantage and whips Faith off the ropes...

HE: WORLD EATER....THAT'S IT!

HA: BLIND TAG.....DEEP IMPACT!

..............3!

HE: Nooooo....how's that even possible?

HA: Gazzy grabbed that blind tag when Faith hit the ropes.....huge call from the referee and now GazzyD has the win over Liam Wood....you think he's got his attention now?

"Limelight" is blaring out at the fans at ringside are going wild as GazzyD has his arm raised in victory. Gazzy stumbles into the ropes, a smile widening on his face, and he nods his head in vindication as he stares down at Liam Wood...

HE: This is a travesty...

HA: GazzyD had made a career of overcoming the odds and he's showing it again...nobody gives him a chance against Liam Wood but he's shown here this evening that on any given night he can defeat the UK Champion....

Cameron Faith is sat in the corner, rubbing his jaw, but he nods at Gazzy, who responds with a thumbs up, as the 6CW stalwart shows his appreciation to the fans. Gazzy climbs from the ring and looks back at Wood, who is just beginning to stir, before motioning a belt around his waist as he backs into the aisleway...

HA: GazzyD letting Wood know that he's coming for him....and on a sidenote what a performance from Cameron Faith here tonight, he pushed two current champions to their limits....that is what we know he is capable of...

HE: I'm still in shock....but one fluke performance doesn't make you championship material....Gazzy and Faith will need more than that if they want opportunities....

HA: Maybe so but that's one hell of a way to make a statement....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:00 pm

*Alex Walker is backstage in the medical bay with Lion, He is being treated as he lays down on a sofa

Dr: By all medical logic, steam should be shooting out of his ears.

AW: His ears if we’re lucky

L: I am fine.

*Walker turns to Lion

AW: You were banned from this building, Lion. You are not at all able to compete, you are risking your future, and you are going against my orders

*Lion is unmoved. Walker is exasperated. The doctor works on, and breaks the impasse

Dr: Lion, I will need to remove the mask. I have not been able to check your neck or head properly

*Lion slowly turns to look at the doctor

L: No....concentrate on my knee, everything else you will leave...

Dr: I will need to do this, you have incomplete records here....you have suffered trauma all over in recent weeks...

L: I am sorry, no.

AW: Comply, Lion. Your career here is starting to depend on it.

L: I am sorry, Mr Walker. I have business beyond this, I have to prove myself. Until I know I am ready, I will keep testing myself. Until I know I am ready, I remain dictated by my own timeline.

*Walker goes to speak but is left silenced as Lion hops off the bed and limps away from the two in the room with him. As he leaves, Anthony Grace enters. Walker eyes him with pure frustration

AW: I really don’t need your s*** right now, Grace.

AG: There is a lesson you must learn,

AW: If it’s about laying off the insanity peppers, I’m way ahead of you.

AG: I don’t care what you’re talking about, it is clearly nonsense. I have come to speak to you about this title fight, which is clearly a breach of your duty of care to your talent.

AW: I have full control here, Grace. The reboot of the company gave me certain powers, and the renegotiation of contracts negated some of your more ridiculous clauses

AG: I do not accept this! He is not safe

AW: I see no other complaints, the other men here are ready to fight whenever and whomever.

AG: I am 6CW’s International appeal, Mr Walker. Without me, you are just a little English company led by that goth-emo Liam Wood.

*Grace turns and storms away, furious. Walker turns to the doctor

AG: Can you do something about him? Let me put you on his psychiatric wellbeing

Dr: This really goes beyond my training as a furniture salesman…

*Walker’s eyes widen in shock as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:06 pm

Match 4
Cerberus vs Perfect Jack

HA: We've got singles action up here for you on Anarchy.

HE: And in a starring role is the 6CW World Champion, Cerberus.

HA: He squares off against Perfect Jack, himself a former world champion.

HE: A man, who alongside his tag partner and friend Clarke James, has quite the issue with Cerberus at the moment. It seemed like they definitely decided they were gunning for the world title two weeks ago but their conversation earlier tonight suggested otherwise...

HA: I guess we'll find out soon enough...

"I Am Perfection" roars out through the speakers and Perfect Jack strolls out onto the stage, Perfect Jack marches down the ramp to the ring, rolling in under the bottom rope.

HA: Jack looking very fired up tonight.

HE: Of course he is, Cerberus cost him and James one of their title belts, he isn't going to be happy about that is he?

HA: Talking of James, where is he?

HE: Perfect Jack clearly feels he can settle this on his own.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage, the 6CW title draped over his shoulders. He walks down to the ring, climbing up the steel steps and then in over the top rope.

HA: Do you think Cerberus is even at all bothered about what he did at Beachfront Brawl?

HE: To be honest Harold, no. I don't think it was ever his intention to cost those two a championship but if they want to take issue with him, the guy simply loves decimating opponents, so he won't mind the challenge.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Jack and Cerberus circle the ring. Cerberus goes in for the lock up and Jack hits a couple of forearms into the back. He leaps onto the back and locks in a sleeper hold.

Cerberus charges back to the corner, driving Jack into the turnbuckles. Cerberus turns and goes for a clothesline, Jack ducks underneath and rolls up Cerberus.

HA: Clever from Jack, he's going to have to use his speed to avoid Cerberus.

Ref: 1...........Kick out!

There's a huge kick out from Cerberus that sends Jack flying. He gets to his feet, running in at the World Champion, who this time connects with a big clothesline. Perfect Jack rolls up, Cerberus launches him into the corner and follows up quickly with a big stinger splash. Jack stumbles out of the corner, Cerberus bounces off the ropes and hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

HE: And then there's the danger of Cerberus, so powerful and deceptively quick.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus gets to his feet, he stomps down on Jack a couple of times before allowing him to his feet. He grabs him by the waist in position for a suplex but Jack manages to smack elbows into the side of the head forcing a release. He then applies a side headlock on the monster.

The world champion quickly counters with a side suplex, but Jack manages to back flip out and land on his feet. He quickly chopblocks Cerberus down to one knee before bouncing off the ropes, hitting a neck snap. Cerberus sits up and Jack bounces off the ropes, cracking a dropkick into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Jack applies an armbar hold, which Cerberus quickly counters by getting to his feet. He tries a hip toss but Jack blocks, he then counters with a hip toss of his own. Cerberus gets to his feet, he swings wildly at PJ who ducks and quickly pulls Cerberus down into a backbreaker. He follows this with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg once again.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Perfect Jack quickly clambers onto Cerberus, pummeling him at short distance with some stiff looking punches to the head. He is forced to roll away by the ref.

HA: Jack has been very focused in this match, using his technical skills, but when he can exact some payback he is certainly taking the opportunity.

Cerberus gets to his feet, Perfect Jack sharply kicks him in the gut and hits more punches across the back this time. He manages to lift Cerberus into the air long enough to deliver an inverted atomic drop, he follows this up by running the ropes and planting Cerberus face-first into the mat with a fame-asser. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Jack gets to his feet, he hits a couple of stomps to the body before going to the 2nd rope...

HA: Elbow drop to the chest!

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Cerberus again kicks out. Perfect Jack allows him to his feet and then kicks him in the stomach. The former double champion goes for a suplex which is blocked. He tries again, once more blocked...

HA: Brainbuster from Cerberus!

HE: First mistake of the match from Jack, and it could be his last.

Cerberus covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

After taking a few seconds to compose himself after Jack's onslaught, Cerberus hauls Jack up from under the armpit and slings him across the ring. PJ rolls up and walks straight into a vicious straight arm clothesline. Jack rolls up again, Cerberus lifts him into the air before running to the middle of the ring and planting him with a powerslam!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Cerberus goes straight back onto the attack, he hauls up Jack before Irish whipping him into the corner. The world champion runs in, hitting a big shoulder into the abdomen. He follows this up with body punches and then a couple of vicious open-handed palm strikes across the chest.

Perfect Jack stumbles out of the corner and Cerberus plants him into the mat with a chokeslam. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Cerberus drives a couple of knees down into the back of Perfect Jack's head, he then applies a double underhook hold. The monster slowly brings PJ to his feet before launching him across the ring with a tiger suplex. Perfect Jack rolls up, Cerberus lifts him onto his shoulders...

HA: Death Valley Driver!

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

HE: This is the kind of dominance we've come to expect from Cerberus.

Jack kicks out. Cerberus drags him to his feet, firing him into the ropes and hitting a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Perfect Jack rolls to his feet, Cerberus knees him in the gut...

HA: Crucifix Powerbomb!#

HE: That could be it, Cerberus simply toying with Perfect Jack now!

Ref: 1........................2.....................Kick out!

The World Champion stands over Jack after the kick out, smirking. He waits for the Perfect One to rise...

HA: Cerberus lining up The Death Bell's Toll.

HE: Just moments away from the end...WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

HA: You wanted to know where Clarke James was, well here he is!

The crowd pop as Clarke James comes sprinting down the ramp, he dives in under the bottom rope with a metal pipe in his hand. He jumps to his feet, Cerberus claws at him, James ducks under it...

HE: Oh wow! Metal Pipe straight into the right knee of Cerberus!

HA: James is chopping this monster down to size.

Cerberus crumples down as James continues to bash in the right knee of Cerberus with the pipe. He then clatters it into the side of Cerberus' head for good measure, the bell having long since rang to indicate a DQ win for Cerberus.

HA: James is here for revenge!

HE: And it looks like Jack is along for the ride too.

James helps up Perfect Jack and the two start beating away on Cerberus with stomps and punches to the leg and head of the world champion. They drag him back to the corner, resting his leg on the bottom turnbuckle before repeatedly stomping down on the knee.
James takes this one step further, leaping downwards from the 2nd rope to apply even more power to the attack.

HA: This is absolutely brutal from James and Perfect Jack, they aren't messing around.

Clarke James and Perfect Jack stop, look at each other and smile. James then moves his head to the side, pointing Jack out of the ring. He seems to know exactly what this means as Perfect Jack goes to the outside and looks under the ring...

HA: HE'S GOT A LADDER!

Jack pushes the ladder into the ring. He then joins James in dragging Cerberus towards it, they drive his head into the steps a couple of times before returning to stomping away on him.

James then places the right leg of Cerberus in between the sides of the ladder, he and Perfect Jack lift up the other side and then repeatedly slam the ladder down into the knee of Cerberus who yells in agony.

HE: This is barbaric, they have picked apart Cerberus here tonight, cutting him down to their level and then beating the living hell out of him.

HA: And James isn't quite done yet!

Clarke James goes to the top rope as Jack keeps the pressure off the ladder applied down across the right leg of Cerberus...

HE: A Double Foot Stomp onto the ladder!

HA: My god he could have broken his leg!

HE: I think we can consider that message well and truly delivered, Cerberus might have bitten off more than even he can chew getting involved in two of 6CW's best competitors business.....and I guess we know now what championship they're after...

Clarke James and Perfect Jack stand in the ring over Cerberus, smiling as he writhes in pain clutching his knee.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:21 pm

*Alex Walker is in his office. With a screen showing the replays of what Clarke James and Perfect Jack have just done, he slams a remote down on his desk and shouts out to an assistant

AW: Where is Engel?!

*A worried man in a suit scampers in

AW: Find me that man or both of you will be looking for work!

Man: No one has seen him, not anyone I can ask.

AW: I don’t care how you do it, but I don’t suffer fools. If you want to work here, you will follow my instructions

Man: It’s as impossible mission as finding a talking dog. He--

*He runs from the room as Walker throws a pen at him.

AW: Barry!

*The assistant walks back in.

AW: There’s no such thing as a talking dog.

Man: That’s my point…

*Walker sighs, but the tête-à-tête is interrupted as Perfect Jack and Clarke James walk very loudly into the room

PJ: Woo!

CJ: New champions incoming, baby!

*They look away from each other and to Walker, who is seething with rage

CJ: What? We had to make a decision, and we wanted a strong announcement.

PJ: Something bold, something that really catches the eye

CJ: So we showed the world what we plan to do.

*Walker looks at both men, from one to the other, purposefully and slowly

AW: You want a sneak up and attack match?

CJ: Sneak? How very dare...the thought of such a thing!

PJ: He missed the point, Clarke. He is back here in the office, remember. He doesn’t understanding the nuances of us men out there fighting.

CJ: Ahhh! Alex, mate, ladder match. Me and this guy against the big world champ.

AW: The pair of you?

PJ: The dream team

CJ: Name a more iconic duo - - I’ll wait

*Walker looks shocked, but then a smile slowly lights up his face

AW: You know, under other circumstances, I’d say no. But I think Cerberus will probably be very keen to get his hands on both of you.

CJ: So we have a deal?

AW: On one little condition.

PJ: Name it

*He laughs before answering

AW: Clarke here has to face Cerberus in two weeks time on Anarchy. One on one.

CJ: Umm, I...

PJ: ...think it’s a great idea! Deal!

*Jack jumps forward and shakes Walker’s hand, James looking a bit lost for words

CJ: What about…

PJ: Come along Clarkey boy, we’ve got plans to make

*Jack ushers James quickly out of the room and the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:23 pm

*The figure of Cerberus can be seen limping through the corridors. The cameras travel behind him, following him, but clearly wary of being too close. That caution is seen to be valid as Cerberus sees Tim Allen and lifts him by his collar. Shouts can be heard as the cameras catch up

C: A MESSAGE NEEDS TO BE SENT!

TA: I, Mr Cerberus, Champ. I don’t know what you mean

*Allen looks to his left and sees the cameras. A shot of relief shows on his face, and Cerberus follows his gaze. He drops the interviewer and turns to the camera, grabbing it with two hands, one either side of the lens.

C: Titles and trinkets, they are badges we wear to show dominance and remind the rest of the world what we are and how we can destroy those in front of us. But some things are defended even stronger. If they come for my title, they would be despatched. But…

*He pauses

C: And listen carefully, you pair of fools. When you come to take shots at me, you best be wary of the response. You are firing arrows at a tank, you pitiful rejects. Come alone, come together, it will not affect the result. You have signed your death wishes now. Take your shot however you feel, I won’t just remain world champion, I will stand above your defeated bodies and laughs as the doctors shake their heads and comfort your loved ones. You started this, and I will finish it.

*He drops the camera and the scrambled image from the floor leaves us only with the sound of his footsteps walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:28 pm

Match 5
James McManus vs Frank Horrigan

HA: Further singles action now here on Anarchy.

HE: But this one involves one half of our tag team champions, the TA.

HA: Much like at Aftermath, James McManus is the man who finds himself in the firing line as he faces off against the monstrous Frank Horrigan.

HE: A real clash of styles again this one, the old-school technical wizardry of McManus up against Horrigan's raw power.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the mixed crowd. He rolls into the ring and points to the heavens before backing off into the corner and stepping through the ropes.

HA: McManus picked up a big win over Jackson last time out, perhaps showing that a good singles wrestler will beat a good tag wrestler one on one.

HE: It was a loss that Mr Horrigan certainly took exception too, as he stepped in on behalf of his partner after the match.

"Machine Gun" roars out through the speakers and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of the TA. Frank Horrigan stalks out ominously and he is followed by Jackson Jackson. The pair walk down the ramp side by side with their titles in the air, Horrigan steps in while Jackson stares at McManus from the outside.

HA: Horrigan looking to exact some revenge for his team-mate this evening, within the confines of the rules though.

HE: I think we both know with the TA, those rules are more advisory than compulsory.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Horrigan and McManus lock-up, and Horrigan shoves McManus straight down into the mat. The veteran competitor rolls up, he runs at Horrigan who stops him dead in his tracks with a big forearm into the chin. McManus stumbles back and Horrigan continues with the strike attack, backing McManus into the ropes before launching him across the ring. On the rebound, Horrigan hits an elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

McManus kicks out. Horrigan drags McManus up to his feet, where he hits a couple of kicks to the stomach before resuming his flurry of European Uppercuts and forearms to the face, again forcing McManus backwards, this time into the corner.

HA: Powerful start from Horrigan.

The big man hits a couple of right hands before going for a clothesline, but McManus ducks out of the way and then rolls Horrigan up into a pin.

Ref: 1................2.Kick out!

Horrigan gets the shoulder up. McManus locks in a side headlock, but the tag champ is quickly up to his feet. He launches McManus out across the ring and ducks for a back body drop, but he manages to roll over the back of Horrigan. He turns around and McManus connects with a running heel kick to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Horrigan powers the shoulder up. McManus goes straight back onto the offensive with a series of hard knee drops down into the face. McManus then steps back, allowing the TA man to rise before kicking him in the gut, McManus then slams Jackson down by the head. The tag champion stirs, McManus runs in and nails a knee trembler to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Horrigan drives the shoulder up off the mat. McManus lifts him to his feet, hitting a series of right hands, before slinging him over his shoulders. He goes for a conventional powerslam but Horrigan weighs too much and he simply collapses down on top of McManus, forcing him to the mat.

The duo roll up, McManus runs in at Horrigan but he counters with a huge pop-up powerbomb, drilling him into the mat. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Horrigan drags Horrigan up to his feet and looks to begin exerting his dominance on the contest, hitting a couple of shoot kicks to the abdomen. He follows this up with a series of European Uppercuts that back Horrigan into the ropes. Horrigan pummels a couple of stiff pucnhes into the gut before throwing Horrigan across the ring.

Horrigan bounces off the ropes and on the rebound, he meets Horrigan with a vicious-looking discus elbow smash. Horrigan stumbles up straight into a big spinebuster.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Horrigan kicks out. Horrigan allows him to rise before crashing a knee up into the abdomen. Horrigan lurches forward and Horrigan throws him down with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging Horrigan to his feet and nailing a 2nd suplex. Horrigan is brought up and Horrigan delivers a third suplex, but this time releases, launching the veteran across the ring.

HA: Horrigan looking totally dominant now.

Horrigan allows Horrigan to roll up to his feet, He throws him out across the ring and on the rebound, Horrigan is met with a big back body drop. He rolls to his feet and runs at Horrigan, leaping into the air only for Horrigan to catch him and then nail a big fallaway slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Horrigan powers the shoulder up in time. Horrigan locks in a grounded abdominal stretch, bringing Horrigan to his feet. He goes for a pumphandle slam but McManus drops down the back and quickly rolls him up.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

McManus hauls up Frank Horrigan, he then Irish whips him into the corner. McManus runs to the opposite corner, bouncing off the ropes before sprinting in and nailing a stinger splash. Horrigan stumbles forward, McManus hitting a gutwrench suplex bridging into the pin.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

James McManus gets to his feet, and immediately goes up to the top rope. He waits for Jackson to rise, before diving off and connecting with a high-angled crossbody block. The Tag Champ rolls up, and McManus hits a scoop slam. Horrigan rolls to his feet, McManus boots him in the stomach and hits a short powerbomb.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

HE: McManus has showed some impressive power levels here.

Horrigan kicks out. McManus drags him up, hitting a couple of knife-edge chops to the chest. Horrigan falls into the corner, McManus continues with the chops and then shoulders to the gut. He then places the tag champ onto the 2nd rope as elevation...

HA: RIVER WENSUM PLUNGE!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

HE: So close, nearly two in two for McManus!

James McManus stands waiting for Horrigan to rise...

HA: Jackson's on the apron!

Jackson Jackson leaps onto the apron, the ref is over but McManus gets there first. He is right in the face of Jackson, trash talking him and beckoning the other tag champ into the ring. Jackson stands still, simply smiling and holding up his tag title. Eventually, Jackson drops off the mat...

HE: BROGUE KICK FROM HORRIGAN!

HA: That distraction has paved the way for Frank Horrigan here!

Horrigan lifts up McManus...

HA: HORRIGAN'S LAW!

Ref: 1.............................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HE: And just like that, it's over!

HA: Horrigan gets the win on behalf of his team, but that really does not tell the story.

HE: Very impressive display yet again from McManus but once again, the numbers game proves just too much for him.

HA: Last time it was after the match, this time it cost him the match. He can't do this on his own.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:31 pm

*GazzyD is standing with a smiling and ready Tim Allen

TA: Gazzy, we’ve seen a simmering feud between yourself and Liam Wood going from fierce to furious, accelerating rapidly more recently after months of tension. Tonight, Liam has questioned the sincerity of your loved ones, suggesting they are letting you suffer, either by being here or by being anything at all....but now you have a pinfall victory over him...

*Gazzy interrupts before Allen can get to his point

GD: Yeah I got the win but that's not what matters here...That I am a twonk of the highest order brought my family into this and he’s crossed - HEY! HEY WOOD!

*The camera spins to see Wood walking past. Reacting to Gazzy, he starts to walk over, but is not ready for Gazzy who flings himself on top of him and, as they hit the floor, starts pummeling rights and lefts into face and anything else he can hit

GD: YOU WANTED TO PROVOKE?! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, YOU LITTLE B*TCH

*Suddenly, Gazzy is tackled, and as he gets to his feet, so does his foe. Marty Helms now stands across from him, and as he’s up first, his right hand swings connects before Gazzy can. Gazzy stumbles back and Helms takes the opportunity to force him into a headlock, twisting repeatedly to strain the neck. Wood stands and laughs, brushing himself down

LW: Clever man, Gazzy. But not clever enough. Never clever enough

*Helms throws Gazzy to Wood, who kicks him in the gut. Gazzy staggers back, fists up ready to fight, cornered by the two champions

“Am no havin this ya bawbags!”

*Cameron Faith walks in and stands next to Gazzy

LW: What do you want? This isn’t about you

*He points at Helms

CF: This absolute weapon wants tae learn a wee lesson...you boys not have enough earlier?

MH: You couldn’t hit me if you tried, you pissed up jock pr*ck.

*Without warning, Gazzy flings himself at Wood again, which Faith takes as a cue to go at Helms. The four men are throwing punches and brawling until security fly in to tear them apart. A wall of staff file into the middle, the security restraining each man. Faith holds his hands up and lets things settle, as do Wood and Helms, but Gazzy struggles and tries to get back through to Wood. Helms and Wood laugh, with Helms picking up the title he had left on the side. He raises it high above his head, but Wood wants his words to ring in Gazzy’s ears

LW: A cheap non title win means nothing...You’re a spent force, Gazzy. Nothing you or your b*tch at home can do now, you’re done round here. Go home and do this on your own terms, cos she won’t like the way I send you home if you try and fight me. Maybe she’ll see what I’ve done and finally want a real man. Then I’ll have a title and your wife.

*Gazzy starts fighting even more, but Wood just cackles as Helms stands with his title high and mighty. Gazzy is dragged away by security, the others having left Faith now. He meets Helms’s eye before the two men across from him walk away.

CF: Pure f*cken fanny

*As he turns to walk away, something cannons through the air and into his head. He is dropped straight to the floor, and standing over him is Xavier Ross.

XR: This message is brought to you by the Beacon of Hope, Xavier Ross.

*The scene fades as Ross kicks him in the gut and walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:33 pm

*James McManus is outside of Walker’s office, banging on the door.

JM: THIS BULLS*** IS GONNA END, WALKER!

*The door swings open and a less than happy Alex Walker comes out to face McManus. Neither man is backing down

AW: What, James? What do you need from me?! What can’t you solve yourself?!

JM: Am gonna solve it, Walker, but if you leave this to me, you don’t want any input, then you’ll find it gets solved my way. And my way don’t follow company lines.

AW: You know what, James?! Surprise me!

JM: You don’t tempt an angry man like that, Alex. That’s a free shot with a loaded gun, you better be aware what that can mean.

AW: Oh, I’ve been in this business long enough to know what to worry about and what to turn a blind eye to. Consider this a free pass, James. I wouldn’t be too upset seeing some of the big mouths in this company have some receipts cashed without my involvement.

*McManus, seemingly accepting this, holds his boss’s stare for a few seconds, smiles, and then nods before walking away. Walker let’s out a deep breath, a frustrated sigh, and turns to go back into his office. As he tries to shut the door, a hand appear and stops it from closing. Into the scene walks Engel Harlequin.

EH: The ravens have been calling me, bringing news from the great kingdom. What decrees from my liege? Hehehe what does the King need?

*Walker glares at Engel for a second, a flicker of pure distaste shown, but settles himself quickly

AW: I gave you this opportunity tonight so that you could put your energy to good use, make waves around here for the right reasons. And, I admit, to channel some brutality the way of someone I felt deserved it. A prime example of two birds, one stone. But I will not accept your attacks on Uryu Ishida.

EH: Me? Attack? Hehehe competitive spirit, my master.

AW: You know very well that you crossed lines, Engel. And that does not continue. Your behaviour is being watched, and I won’t tolerate any of this s*** continuing. You hear me?

*Engel nods his head a lot

EH: Oh I hear the command, sir. Yes. Engel hears very loud, very clear.

*He starts to smile wildly and giggles

EH: But I can’t promise that my friend is listening - he has a mind of his own.

*Walker goes to speak, but Engel walks away cackling to himself

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:34 pm

Main Event
6CW International Championship
Anthony Grace (c) vs Engel Harlequin

Ding ding

Mike Bird: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall.....and it is for the 6CW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

HA: Big fight feel here on Anarchy, folks, because it is main event time....this is a huge match, huge ramifications...

HE: I still think it is a goddamn travesty that Anthony Grace is being forced to defend his title here tonight...

HA: A title he stole at Beachfront Brawl....let's not forget that, this match is penance for that stunt that he pulled...

The lights in the arena dim as "Its not over yet" begins to seep through the airwaves. The Big Top spins on the big screen before the challenger comes shuffling out onto the stage...

MB: Introducing first, the challenger.........weighing in at 280lbs....................Ennngggeeeeellll Haaaarrrrrlllllleeeeeeqqqquuuuuiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn!

HA: Engel Harlequin is darker and more dangerous than I have ever seen him, and that's saying something....what he did to Keith Leone, Bam Sparkleston and then Uryu last time out....he is taking sick, sadistic and perverse pleasure in the pain and suffering he is causing....

HE: He's a freak of nature, he shouldn't be allowed to compete here tonight against Anthony Grace....he's uncontrollable....

HA: Anthony Grace brought this on himself....he risked the wrath of Alex Walker and now he must pay the price, he must confront and overcome the demon...

Harlequin drags his feet as he makes his way to the ring and then he rolls in under the bottom rope. Engel stays in a seated position, muttering to himself, as he waits for his opponent to turn up...

HE: I'm just thankful he doesn't have that barbed wire bat with him....

HA: I wouldn't rule it out....

Engel continues to sit on the canvass as "Power" rings through the air and is met by a crescendo of boos from the awaiting audience. Pyros explode from the front of the stage and golden glitter falls from the rafters...

MB: And his opponent.......hailing from Hollywood, California............weighing in at 245 pounds............he is the reigning and defending 6CW International Champion........Annnnttthhhhoooonnnnnyyyy Grrrraaaaaaacccceeeee!

HE: The International Playboy is here....

HA: Hollywood star, International Playboy.....none of that matters tonight, none of those roles mean anything...because tonight Anthony Grace needs to be a fighter....no smoke and mirrors is going to be enough to halt Engel Harlequin...

HE: Did you see his performance two weeks ago? He pushed Cerberus to his absolute limit, nobody has ever done that to Cerberus...Anthony Grace is a real fighter and he'll prove that here tonight....

HA: He'll need to....because Engel Harlequin is on a tear and he will not hesitate to destroy anything in his path....this is an extremely dangerous matchup for the International Champion...

HE: Maybe you should start acknowledging that this is a dangerous match for Engel Harlequin....

Anthony Grace dusts off his feet on the apron before stepping through the ropes to join Engel in the ring. The referee takes the International Championship belt from Grace to parade to both competitors but Engel rolls from the ring and quickly pulls up the ring apron...

*Crowd pop

HE: No, no that isn't allowed...

HA: The referee needs to bring some balance here.....this is not a hardcore rules match....

Engel twirls the barbed wire bat in his hands as Anthony Grace points exasperatedly and urges the referee to act. The official looks wary of the situation as he moves to confront Engel, whilst maintaining distance...

HE: I told you this guy can't be controlled....no way should he be rewarded with championship matches, he's too dangerous...

HA: Engel Harlequin lives for chaos....

Engel merely smiles at the referee, who is urging him to put down the weapon, and continues to turn the bat in his hands. Harlequin raises it in the air again, drawing yet more cheers from the audience...

HE: These people are animals....YES!

Anthony Grace shows bravery, or stupidity, to take advantage of the referee's conversation with Engel to climb from the ring and attack the challenger on the blindside with a running clothesline. Grace picks the bat up and launches it into the aisleway before stomping down on Harlequin...

HA: I did not expect Anthony Grace to confront that situation...

HE: Just like you didn't expect that performance from him two weeks ago...he's making a believer out of you...

HA: I wouldn't go that far...

Grace drags Engel up and throws him into the ring before giving chase. The referee rings for the bell as Grace clatters huge punches into Harlequin's face, knocking him to the deck again...

HE: Engel is actually laughing....he's not right...

The clown grins at the blood trickling from his lip and Grace drags him back up and lifts him into a suplex. The International Champion heads for the corner and immediately begins to climb...

HA: The champion wasting absolutely no time here......FALL FROM GRACE!

Grace launches himself into the beautiful high angled moonsault but Harlequin rolls aside and sends the champion crashing into the deck with huge impact. Engel gets back up and charges into Grace with a crunching knee to the skull....................1.........................2.............shoulder up!

HE: Might have been a mistake from Grace to go so high risk so early...

HA: He's allowed the challenger back in....

Engel leaps up and lands three consecutive stiff knees to the head, sending Grace rolling to the corner. Harlequin then gets back up and rushes over, cannonballing into a splash against the turnbuckle...

HA: Engel turning it up...

Engel drags Grace back up to a standing position and he pulls him to the centre of the ring...

HA: SELF FUL...

Grace elbows his way free of Engel's grip and then kicks him in the stomach for a DDT but Harlequin responds with a kneeling jawbreaker. Grace is swaying and Engel takes advantage with an inverted powerslam......
.........kickout!

HA: When Engel gets about his work he is a dangerous competitor....but too often he allows his wild side to take over, he becomes uncontrollable and unpredictable...

Engel stands over Grace and he underhooks his arms before dragging him back up to his feet....

HA: TIGER...

Grace fights against Harlequin's grip and swipes his legs before catapulting him to the corner. Engel's head snaps off the turnbuckle and Grace nails him with a stiff neckbreaker..................1.................2.........shoulder up. Grace scrambles to the corner and climbs up, motioning for Engel to stand back up....

HA: Grace does not want this match to go long...A LEVEL!

Grace rushes out and leaps for the Superman punch but Engel steps aside and then lifts Grace onto his shoulders and spins him out into a neckbreaker........................1.......................2.................kickout. Engel gets back up and he motions Grace going to sleep before dragging him to his feet...

HA: AVERSION...

Grace rushes Engel back into the corner and crushes him against the turnbuckle. He drives a knee into the clown's stomach and then lifts him onto the top rope. The champion climbs up to join Harlequin...

HA: I've never seen Grace on the front foot like this before, he's taking the fight to Engel Harlequin here....

HE: He's a fighting champion...

HA: Where has this been for years? Why has he been so reliant on other's help when he is capable of fighting this way...

The flashbulbs go off as Grace lifts Harlequin off the ropes and delivers a ring-shaking superplex........he slowly crawls over and drops his arm on Engel's chest......................1......................2.......................kickout!

HE: He's wearing the challenger down.....

Grace slaps the canvass in frustration and then uses the ropes to pull himself back up. He dismisses the reaction of the crowd as he once again ushers the challenger up onto his feet and then moves forward...

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!
HE: AHHHH!

Grace leaps for the roundhouse kick but Engel ducks underneath it and counters with the Dirty Deeds DDT...

HA: AVERSION THERAPY CONNECTS!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Sep 2018, 10:36 pm

..........3!

HE: YES....THE GUTS, THE COURAGE...

HA: That was a long, long count.....but Grace fought it, he showed more champion's resolve than I thought him capable of...

Engel sits, rocking, with a smile on his face as the referee tells him it was a two count. He slowly clambers back up to his feet, muttering to himself, and he waits for Grace to rise before dragging him in close...

HA: Engel going for the finish.....SELF FULFILLING...

Grace responds with a desperation headbutt, immediately opening a cut across the bridge of Engel's nose. Grace quickly lifts the challenger into an atomic drop and follows up with a bridged German suplex............................1......................2....................shoulder up. Engel stumbles up into the corner and Grace crashes into him with a running clothesline before charging him back out into a bulldog. The crowd show their appreciation of Grace's tenacity as he heads for the corner...

HA: I said two weeks ago it may be the best performance of Anthony Grace' career....he seems like he is trying to one up himself here tonight....FALL FROM GRACE!

HE: HE GOT HIM!

Grace crashes down on the chest of Engel with the huge moonsault....

.........3!

HA: Now it is the challenger showing resiliency.....Engel wants this....he's never been closer to power...

Grace looks dismayed as the referee tells him it was a two count. Grace slowly gets back to his feet and he backs up into the corner once more....

HE: Grace knows one big move can do it, victory here will put all his naysayers back where they belong....A LEVEL!

Grace launches through the air for the superman punch again but this time Engel moves out of the way and sends the champion crashing into the referee. Grace is shocked by what has happened and Engel quickly spins him around...

HA: SELF...

HE: BLOCKBUSTER!

Grace spins out of the "Sister Abigail" and then launches back in with the tornado roundhouse kick straight to the head....
...........3!

HE: It's over....

HA: The referee is still down....this match is far from over...

Grace clatters his hand against the mat three times but tears fill his eyes with frustration as he realises there's no official. Grace gets back up to his feet again and he stands with his hands on his hips for a moment before kneeling in the corner...

HE: Grace has to keep going until the referee comes to...he needs to keep on top of Engel here...

HA: Absolutely....the challenger has great powers of recovery....

Grace is talking to himself, keeping motivation, as he waits for Engel to get back up onto his feet and then he bursts forwards in attack....

HA: A LEVEL!

HE: GOT HIM!

The superman punch connects right on the jaw of Engel and knocks him down once more.......................1......................2...................3!

HA: Still no referee...

The frustration levels of Grace are at fever pitch and he gets back up before booting the ropes. He motions for another referee to come out from the back...

HE: This is a joke, Anthony Grace has won this match twice...

HA: Until that bell rings he hasn't won it once...

The crowd boo furiously as Charles Kramer comes running down the ramp and rolls into the ring. Grace looks confused for a moment but then smiles as Kramer drags the shirt off the referee and puts it on...

HA: This is a disaster....this can't happen....these two again....blatant highway robbers...

HE: it's the only way Grace can get the win, you can't rely on the referees, clearly....

Grace gives Kramer the thumbs up and then he drops into the cover.....................1...............................2.................3!

HA: KICKED OUT...

HE: NO....TRY IT AGAIN!

Grace looks stunned but hooks both Engel's legs this time and covers............................1.................................2............................kicks out again!

HE: What is going on here....

HA: Engel Harlequin is a tough man to beat, but he's hurt badly here and Anthony Grace is likely one move away from ending this...

Engel's head is lolling from side to side as he tries to stand and Grace stands, breathing deeply, and waits for his man to get back up. Kramer is shouting words of encouragement to his client as Grace braces himself....

HE: Keep composed Anthony....FINISH HIM!

HA: BLOCK....

Engel ducks under the second roundhouse kick and he boots Grace straight between the legs. Kramer's eyes almost pop out of his head and he turns to motion for the bell but Engel grabs him and decks him with a big right hand. Harlequin shakes with laughter as he stares at both men on the floor and then heads for the outside, he can't find the barbed wire bat and screams in anguish...

HA: He didn't see Grace throw it in the aisle earlier...

HE: HE'S STILL GOT A CHAIR!

HA: That's bad enough...

Harlequin settles for a steel chair and rolls back into the ring. He waits for Kramer to raise his head and then launches the weapon straight at his skull, drawing a huge cheer from the audience...

HA: Thanks for coming, Charles.....AVERSION THERAPY!

HE: THIS IS BAD...

Engel drags the steel chair to the centre of the ring and he drills Grace on top of it with the sickening DDT, slowly but surely the referee comes to and makes the count.......

......3!

HA: HE KICKED OUT....MY GOD THE RESOLVE...

HE: Do you still doubt this man? How can you.....the International Champion is putting this belt on the map, he's adding prestige...

Engel, for the first time, looks a little alarmed by Anthony Grace's resiliency. Grace is blinking back the pain as Engel starts crawling back to his feet, a more manic and deranged look crossing his face....

HA: I feel like Engel is about to snap....

HE: This is bad, the referee still isn't recovered....

The referee is slumped against the ropes, breathing deep, as Engel grabs the steel chair and lifts up once more. He runs his hand along the steel and waits for Grace to start getting up...

HA: There is chaos all around, just how Harlequin likes it....he thrives in this environment....

HE: I can't watch...

HA: We're on the cusp of a new champion here, folks...

The crowd suddenly react as O'Callaghan comes charging down the ramp, unbeknownst to Engel, and he picks up the barbed wire bat from the aisle on his way. OC rolls into the ring and gets in Engel's path, the clown's eyes widening in shock....

HE: YES...

HA: Anthony Grace and O'Callaghan back on the same page?

*Crowd pop

HE: ....

The whole arena is rocked as O'Callaghan swivels and smashes the barbed wire bat across the top of Grace's head, dropping him flat.

O'Callaghan: I'm nobodies' b1tch...

OC stares down at Grace with dislike and then throws the bat aside, glancing quickly at Engel, before leaving the ring. Engel's shock turns to glee as he shakes with uncontrollable laughter and drops into the cover...

HE: Not like this, please Lord no....

HA: Anthony Grace has been obliterated here....

.........3!

HE: I don't believe this.....

Ding ding ding

HA: Ladies and gentlemen we have a new International Champion....

Mike Bird; Here is your winner.........................and NEW 6CW International Champion.....................Ennnnngggeeeellllll Haaaarrrrrrlllleeeeqqqqquuuuuiiiiiinnnnn!

HE: Something needs to be done...

HA: It has been....Engel Harlequin has defeated Anthony Grace to win the International Championship....O'Callaghan just cost Grace his title...

HE: But why? Why would he do that?

HA: I'm guessing he was sick of Grace asking him to do his dirty work.....O'Callaghan has been on a bad run of his own recently and he's still had Grace in his ear at every turn.....O'Callaghan is his own man and he has made that abundantly clear here this evening....

HE: But....but....the International Playboy tour was just beginning....

HA: I'd ask for a refund....

The crowd are still stunned as Engel Harlequin takes the International Championship from the referee and cradles it in his arms with a maniacal cackle. He then bends down and picks up the barbed wire bat to go with it, kissing the weapon...

HA: That bat has really turned Engel's fortunes around....the reign of chaos has begun here tonight, 6CW may be in more peril than ever before....

HE: Alex Walker is responsible for this....he has screwed Anthony Grace here...

HA: One may believe the old adage that "what goes around, comes around".....Anthony Grace's actions have led to this point, can he really blame anyone else?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down