The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIVE: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May

Go down

LIVE: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May Empty LIVE: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:27 pm

6CW Aftermath - The Fallout from Day of Reckoning
Monday 29th May 2017

The bell tolls 10 times, with all members of the roster on the stage. The screen above them slowly comes to life and shows a poem being read at the vigil in Manchester last week.

Donate on a pay-what-you-like basis and own this poem – with all proceeds going to Forever Manchester: https://longfella-tonywalsh.bandcamp.com/track/this-is-the-place-forever-manchester-poem

As the scene fades out, the crowd sings Manchester La La La and the credits roll

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

LIVE: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May Empty Re: LIVE: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May

*From earlier this evening, GazzyD is outside the building. He walks in unassisted, trying and failing to hide a limp. Charlotte Grey runs up to him. Before she can ask her question, Gazzy lifts a hand

GD: Charlotte, no questions are as relevant as the honour I will feel tonight as a proud man stepping out with the spirit of Manchester running through my veins.

I know you want to ask me about Day of Reckoning, and I will address that tonight. But my name is on that card, and there is no pain in my body greater than the pain in my heart. The pain for the children and families of Manchester, the safety of Manchester, the sanctity of Manchester.

So no act by Edward Plague can deter me, no minion of his can stop me. I come here tonight to prove what the city I love has proven every day since cruelty tried to destroy it. Only love can tear us apart, but their hate never will. That is true in the streets and homes of my city, and that is true in the spirit that I was raised to have.

Thank you

*He nods and carries on his way to enter the building

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

LIVE: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May Empty Re: LIVE: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 29th May

*We return to ringside and black carpet is spread across the ring, and a platform made where Cassius Zhi is standing smugly in the middle, smiling as the fans boo his every fibre of being.

CZ: The Hart dynasty has again been put to the sword, 6CW!

*They boo him now somehow louder

CZ: Oh, I am not a bad man, 6CW. I understand that pain beyond repair has been caused in this country this week. But I hear the best way to fight that is to carry on our lives undeterred. So I shall, by making sure the world knows that Lex Hart is no more. He came for me, he failed to understand that he could not beat me.

And what else does he have left? Like Robin Reborn before him, Lex Hart has been conquered and embarrassed, but unlike the idiot Reborn child, Lex is not so unfortunate that he will be put through that same torment ever again. 6CW have kept him away from the building, and that may be the only smart thing they have ever done.

*He looks off to the side of the ring and nods

CZ: 6CW has allowed us to see a collection of Lex’s greatest moments, and as a benevolent man I agreed they could interrupt my show…

*He turns to the big screen and a video starts. After a few blank seconds, we see the image of Cassius celebrating his win at Day of Reckoning, with Hart on his back in the ring. The laugh of Zhi echoes around the arena. He then snaps a serious expression and stares down the lens

CZ: Let that be a lesson to you all, that your greatest accomplishments can only ever be having the honour to lose to me. So I warn you Reborn, I warn you Cerberus - Cassius Zhi ends men. I suggest you all look to Night of Glory as the night I take that one step further and end this cesspit of a company!

*As the crowd boo, he drops the mic and storms away. As he walks off, we head to commentary for the first time

HA: Emphatic words, brother

HE: Our great leader has spoken! He has forced Lex to retire, and may well do the same to anyone else who crosses him

HA: We have his word for that, not Lex Hart – no one has had his feelings on the matter since the pay-per-view.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:30 pm

Match One
GazzyD vs MMM

HA: Up first here on Aftermath, we have singles action for you!

HE: It pits the monstrous Man Mountain Mike, the enforcer of the brotherhood, up against a man who has certainly had his battles with that group.

HA: Those battles continued for Gazzy D at Day Of Reckoning, where not only was he subject to a brutal beatdown earlier in the evening, he was also taken out of the Gateway To Glory match up by Edward Plague.

HE: He has a shot at a little amount of redemption this evening, but you have to wonder if he'll be physically capable of doing so.

"Celtic rock" blares out around the arena and the crowd descend into boos as Man Mountain Mike slowly walks out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the ramp as pyros go off around him before making his way down to the ring. MMM climbs over the top rope and awaits the arrival of Gazzy D.

HA: Physically, perhaps the biggest star that 6CW has ever had. It's always been a focus thing with Triple M, keeping his eyes on the task in hand.

HE: Plague has certainly helped with that, he is a master manipulator of minds.

"Limelight" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Gazzy D walks out from behind the curtain. He nods in appreciation of the fans before slowly making his way to the ring, as MMM watches on impatiently.

HA: As you can see, Gazzy is covered in tape, bandages, plasters...he took one hell of a beating throughout the night at Day Of Reckoning.

HE: There's no way that Gazzy can be operating at anything more than 50% of his physical capability. And that isn't a good thing going into a contest with someone who already has such a physical advantage.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MMM immediately goes in for the lock-up with Gazzy D, he pushes him down to the mat. Gazzy rolls up and MMM again pushes him down to the mat. Gazzy again gets to his feet, he runs in at MMM who goes for a big clothesline which the 6CW veteran manages to duck underneath and then schoolboy MMM into a pin.

Ref: 1.............Kick out!

MMM powers out of the hold, he goes to sit up but Gazzy crashes a big knee into the face to take him down. Gazzy then drives elbows down into the face of MMM, who manages to shove the former world champion away. MMM gets to his feet, Gazzy goes for a boot to the gut.

Triple M manages to grab hold of the leg, only for Gazzy to leap into the air and connect with an enzaguri kick to the side of the head. MMM falls down to one knee and Gazzy plants him face-first into the mat with a DDT. Cover.

HA: It looks as if Gazzy has decided to go all out early on, trying to end this contest before MMM can take advantage of all the injuries that Gazzy has suffered.

HE: It's probably his best bet, the longer this goes, the more it favors the Man Mountain.

Ref: 1.................2......Kick out!

MMM kicks out, Gazzy D quickly kicks him in the stomach and sets up for the Deep Impact, only for MMM to counter with a back body drop. Gazzy rolls up to his feet and staggers straight into a big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

MMM gets to his feet, he drags up Gazzy and Irish whips him firmly into the ropes. Gazzy rebounds to the middle of the ring and MMM takes him down with a clothesline. He then runs the ropes himself, taking down Gazzy with a shoulder block. The veteran gets to his feet and is knocked down by another gigantic shoulder tackle.

Gazzy gets to his feet, MMM places him on his shoulders and then runs to the middle of the ring, driving Gazzy down with a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Triple M gets to his feet, he stomps down on Gazzy repeatedly. He then drags him to his feet, scooping Gazzy up under the shoulders and throwing him into the corner. MMM then runs in, connecting with a stinger splash. MMM pummels away the abdomen of Gazzy with big punches, only relenting as he is forced away by the referee.

HE: MMM dominating now, throwing Gazzy around like a rag doll.

MMM allows Gazzy to stumble forward out of the corner, walking straight into a brogue kick. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

MMM places his hand across the throat of the grounded Gazzy D, choking him out against the canvas. MMM then demonstrates all his strength in hauling Gazzy up from the mat into the air and then back down to the canvas with a chokeslam. MMM then leaps into the air and plants his leg down across the throat with a leg drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Gazzy again kicks out, MMM waits for him to rise before placing the veteran into a bearhug hold. He swings Gazzy around, who attempts to fight his way out. Gazzy D fires in elbows and forearms to the face. He manages to free himself, he then rocks MMM back with a dropkick.

Gazzy runs the ropes and hits a Chris Jericho-style springboard dropkick on the monster and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

MMM forces the shoulder up. Gazzy allows him to rise before going for an Irish whip. MMM uses his power to reverse the momentum, only for Gazzy to rebound off the ropes and take down MMM with a head-scissors. MMM gets to his feet and Gazzy hits a leaping neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Gazzy waits for MMM to rise, he then kicks him in the stomach and goes for a suplex.

HE: Not a wise move from Gazzy!

MMM blocks, he then lifts Gazzy into the air. Triple M walks around the ring with Gazzy in the air before dropping him down to the canvas. Gazzy rolls up, MMM scoops him up and slams him down. He repeats this three times, before hitting a big splash. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Gazzy forces the shoulder up. MMM gets to his feet, he waits for Gazzy to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders and runs to the corner, ramming Gazzy into the turnbuckles. MMM pulls up Gazzy, he places him over his shoulders...

HA: Highland fling!

HE: That could be it!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Gazzy just about gets the shoulder up. MMM hauls up Gazzy, he throws him into the ropes...

HE: CABER TOSS!

HA: Countered! Hurracanrana!

MMM rolls to his feet, Gazzy boots him in the gut...

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

HE: OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1..............................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: It's over!

HE: Gazzy D wins it! Gazzy has somehow won this match.

HA: Beaten, battered, bruised...but victorious. It was one hell of a tough contest for Gazzy.

HE: Tough? MMM absolutely dominated this match, I have no idea how Gazzy fluked this win.

HA: He did what Gazzy has always done, and that is fight and not give in. Tonight, that never say die attitude was what got him the win.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:31 pm

*Castiguer stands with Charlotte Grey, not accompanied by his partner, or anyone else for that matter. This is of note to Charlotte

CG: Castiguer, I half expected you to be standing here as a trio tonight, yet here you are alone.

C: Well I’m out there alone tonight, and I don’t need my hand held to fight.

CG: No defiance or show of together---

*Castiguer cuts her off

C: Look, I see your questions coming. Na, we ain’t aligned with JJ, girl. JJ and the Soldiers of Fortune have past, sure, and we used some smarts in that Gateway match, but he got his path and we making our own.

*Charlotte goes to speak again but Castiguer waves it off

C: I’m out. I got a match to get my head in the game for. EWF champ and that old Norfolk tank.

*He walks away and we cut to Max Adamson and Tim Allen

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:31 pm

TA: TA here with the man who runs the TA

*He chuckles to himself, and does so alone

TA: Max, Team Adamson issues an open challenge

MA: And frankly it is a ridiculous one, mate. I’ve just got off the phone with the bigwigs, I can’t believe what they are trying to set my boys up for. It’s a disgrace, is what it is!

TA: Can you give us details?

MA: Oh oh oh, you just wait Timbo! It’s a bloody outrage mate!

*Adamson storms away and we head to ringside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:32 pm

Match Two
The TA’s Open Challenge

HA: Tag team action up next!

HE: Not just any tag team action Harold, we've got our tag team champions in action here!

HA: And perhaps the most intriguing aspect of this is that the TA don't know who they will be facing.

HE: They've issued an open challenge, it will be interesting to see who steps up to the plate.

HA: You have to think there will be some hungry teams backstage who want to make a statement and potentially earn a title shot.

"Machine Gun" roars out through the speakers and Frank Horrigan walks out onto the stage first, followed by Jackson Jackson. The duo are flanked by manager Max Adamson, who applauds the duo as they walk down the ramp.

HA: These two have come in and put their stamp on the tag team division almost immediately.

HE: Guided by the superb Max Adamson of course, there is nothing that man can't do.

HA: And now we wait to see who steps up to the plate...

HE: Which exciting team are...

"I AM KILLER" echoes around the arena, and then "Buffalo Soldier" kicks in...

HA: Seriously?!

HE: These two?!

Killer and Rasta walk out onto the stage, they walk down to the ring to loud cheers from the crowd. They slide in...

HA: The fans are certainly happy to see these two anyway..

The pair roll into the ring, Jackson Jackson and Frank Horrigan stare across looking a tad confused as to what's in front of them.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the contest off. Rasta and Killer are stood in the corner, trying to decide who starts the match for their team. Rasta and Killer continue to discuss...

HA: Horrigan has obviously had enough!

Frank Horrigan runs in, nailing a stinger splash on both men! Rasta falls forward first, Horrigan takes him down with a spinebuster. He then grabs the legs of Rasta...

HE: Giant swing!

HA: Look at the ease with which he's doing that, incredible strength...

HE: And now the double foot stomp from Jackson!

Rasta rolls down to the outside, Horrigan picks up Killer, he throws the charismatic star into the ropes...

HA: SHATTER MACHINE!

Ref: 1...........................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And just like that, its all over.

HE: That was nothing short of embarrassing, those pair of idiots should not be allowed back in this building, not even as fans.

HA: Probably the easiest match that our tag team champions have had in quite some time.

HE: Well I hope that if this continues, the challengers are a bit more, well, you know, can actually wrestle.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*James McManus stands backstage with Fanatic in front of a monitor

JM: They’re a disgrace to this industry. Making a mockery of this company, this industry and the skill and dedication of tag team wrestling.

*Fanatic nods silently

JM: Tonight we start back on the road to Night of Glory, and we get one more match against those imbeciles. The Talentless and their manager, that idiot, will be put to the sword and we’ll take back those titles. We start with JJ’s b*tch and Plague’s puppet

*He slaps Fanatic on the chest and they walk out of shot together.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*JJ is with Tim Allen – he stands in a white suit, black shirt, but no smile

TA: JJ – frustrating night at the pay-per-view…it seems like yourself and Dicey cannot take different paths right now

JJ: Yeah, the man is obsessed with a brother, and I ain’t playin’ no more. So this ain’t a message to him now, na, he don’t need no more words.

This is to Enforcer, 6CW, anyone with some balls.

JJ Johnson is gonna take that Irish son of a b*tch’s head off – you can even sanction that sh*t or find him flat in a car park on his back, staring at the damn stars.

TA: I take that as a challenge

JJ: Allen, listen. Dicey knows I want his head kicked off, I don’t need to challenge him. I don’t like the damn guy, but he will fight me anywhere, any time. I know him.

So it is your bosses on their thrones that need to sort this out

*He walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*We head to Max Adamson on the phone, enraged

MA: Competition! We need to be tested, cos nothing in this company seems to be able to test my boys!

*He listens

MA: No I’m not surprised, the talent is low and these two are living legends, what with my guidance and all mate

*He looks up and does a huge double-take on seeing the camera

MA: I didn’t see you there guys. Livid, the boys and I are livid. Been done stunned-mullet here. Deserve a real fight, that was embarrassing.

I promise you, next week it will be headline making stuff. Greats will call me for a shot. Legends. But I best get started on some prep lads, so off you trotski.

*Adamson ushers them out of the room as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:34 pm

Match Three
McManus vs Castiguer vs Liam Wood

*The camera pans around the arena with signs such as "Cans round Reborn's", "Lex Hart had my baby" and "We want a pre script" are shown as we reach the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Up next we have a triple threat match between James McManus, Castiguer and EWF champion Liam Wood"

HE: "Wood the clear favourite here lads"

HA: "Maybe, but McManus along with partner Fanatic picked up a pinfall win over Cassius Zhi in a tag match and Castiguer is a rising star again"

HE: "Nah lads I'm off to get a bevvie"

HA: "Jesus..."

"Remember the name" hits and the crowd pop, with Castiguer the first man into the match up from the Soldiers Of Fortune. He walks down the ramp, and slides in under the bottom rope, taking in the reaction from the crowd

HA: "Castiguer looks focused tonight"

HE: "Shall I go with Fosters or Becks?"

HA: "Fosters is p1ss mate"

"Sad but true" hits and the crowd give a mixed reception for the first half of the Parasite Killers, James McManus. He slowly walks to the ring, surveying the scene around before entering and facing off against Castiguer

HA: "These two have some beef from tag team bouts over the past few weeks"

HE: "If they're to have any chance tonight they'll need to set aside differences and work together to beat Wood"

'Revival Mode' starts to play and is met with huge boos from the crowd. Wood steps out to the stage and stares around the hostile crowd before unhooking the title from around his waist and lifting it high in the air before placing it on his shoulder and cockily striding down the ramp

HE: "YOUR EWF CHAMPION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN"

HA: "Yes a good title defence for Wood at Day of Reckoning, a victory over Cameron Faith"

HE: "THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS DAWG"

HA: "Are you Booker T?"

HE: "DAWG"

The three competitors get ready in the ring...

Ding, ding, ding!

Castiguer and Wood immediately go after McManus with a flurry of kicks and punches forcing the big man into the corner. McManus however rises up and pushes both away with great power, Wood rolls out of the ring and McManus goes on the attack against Castiguer.

HA: "What power from McManus"

HE: "I should've gone Becks like you said"

McManus goes to work on Castiguer with a clothesline and then puts him into the corner and runs in and crushes Castiguer with a crossbody. McManus lifts him up in the corner and goes to do it again, but as he does so Liam Wood reenters into the ring and hits the big man with a dropkick which sends him to the mat. Wood goes for the pin

Ref: 1...................kick out!

HE: "McManus powers out at 1"

McManus powers out of the pinfall attempt sending Wood flying but as he rises to his feet Castiguer flies in with a enzguri to the head and goes for the cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............kick out!

HA: "Castiguer almost there"

Castiguer now tries to lift McManus up and into the corner, as he does so Wood runs in but Castiguer ducks out of the way and Wood nails McManus with the running clothesline instead of Castiguer. McManus slumps to the floor in the corner and Castiguer now goes on the attack against Wood, who is momentarily disorientated. Castiguer catches Wood off guard with the overhead kick which causes the EWF champion to stumble back. Castiguer gets back to his feet and kicks Wood in the gut and rips him through the air with the snap suplex, he rolls through in to a second, then a third and a fourth. Cover.

Ref: 1...................kick out!

HA: "Good stuff from Castiguer, but look out here comes McManus!"

As Wood kicks out, McManus enters the ring and picks up Castiguer and casually lobs him over the top rope to the outside. McManus now stalks Wood, and picks him up by the ear.

HE: "McManus, get off that man, he is better than you!"

HA: "Be quiet and drink ya beer"

McManus looks at Castiguer on the outside and mouths at Wood "you're going for a flying lesson". McManus picks up Wood and throws him over the top rope and into Castiguer on the outside, sending both men tumbling to the floor. McManus now stands in the ring and taunts the crowd taking in the mixed reception.

HA: "James McManus in control here"

HE: "Voices in the air, here them loud and clear"

HA: "Oh jeez not MGK again...someone turn his mic off"

McManus now goes to the outside and picks up Castiguer first. McManus goes to run him into the ring post but as he does so, Castiguer reverses and McManus is sent sprawling fast first into the post and lands up against the barricade. Castiguer senses an opportunity and nails him with a running dropkick against the barrier before going with a flurry of punches to keep the big man down.

HA: "Look out here comes Wood!"

As Castiguer is landing punches on the downed McManus, Liam Wood recovers and just runs full pelt at both men sending Castiguer head first into the barricade and into McManus, who is now flat out on the outside with blood now coming from his nose

HA: "Vicious from Wood, no regard for anyone's safety!"

HE: "Look at that replay, McManus's nose might be broken"

The replay shows Castiguer's knee slam right into the face of McManus, who is now dazed and out on the outside. Wood senses his opportunity and lifts Castiguer up and chucks him into the ring

HE: "Liam Wood wants to get outta here!"

Wood signals it's time for the end. He swings Castiguer off the ropes...

HA: "WORLD EATER!"

HE: "COVER!"

Ref: 1.......................2................................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Announcer: "YOUR WINNER, EWF CHAMPION, LIAM WOOD!"

HA: "An easy victory for Liam Wood tonight, routine you would say. The EWF Champion came in, and got the job done as quickly as he could."

HE: "The brilliance of our champion Harold, Wood knows he has bigger fish to fry, so ended it as soon as to keep fresh"

HA: "He certainly did!"

Wood collects his title belt from the timekeeper and makes his way up the ramp as 6CW Aftermath cuts away...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Gazzy stands with Charlotte Grey. She walks over to him slowly, but this time he ushers her over to speak

GD: I’m ready for you, Charlotte, sorry about the delay.

CG: Thank you, Gazzy. Before we start, I would just like to address that since your match, you have been in the medical bay with the doctor. The 6CW world was shocked that you not only came out for the Gateway to Glory match at Day of Reckoning, but for some time flourished. Are we safe to say that adrenaline got you through that night?

GD: I won’t lie, Charlotte, every inch of me hurt for a very long time. Still does. Hero…he took advantage of his chance – no doubt that he took his opportunity. Some of us would just try and win the match. Hero tried to send a message.

CG: Tonight you came back and soldiered on for a win…again looking hurt

GD: You learn how to survive in the ring when you’ve been around as long as I have. That Mountain of a man, he doesn’t know how to wrestle. I went back to the old school and outwitted him.

CG: He, that monster, being an agent of Edward Plague.

*Gazzy grimaces

CG: You were already banged up…then the lights went out and you were dragged away lifeless as they turned back on. What happened from there, Gaz?

*Gazzy looks past Charlotte, eyes wide, off into the distance he focuses as he speaks

GD: He…talked. A lot of talking.

*Charlotte looks quizzically

CG: Talked? He dragged you away to talk? About?

GD: He has a lot to say, Charlotte. I was hurt, battered, bruised; he tied me up and talked to me. I was stuck on a wooden chair. He preached, I listened, he cut me free and left.

CG: No fighting? No violence?

GD: He said the violent storm had been and gone that night. It is always waiting…

*He looks at his hands, to marks on his wrist

GD: Sorry, Charlotte. This has been a horrendous month in an awful year, sometimes I just don’t wanna talk too much, ok?

*She goes to speak once more but Gazzy shuffles away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

As we quickly cut backstage staff can be seen rushing around as EMT's hover over a figure in a pool of his own blood, the camera attempts to move in but one of the paramedics pushes it back trying to keep the area clear. As the camera moves back it's able to see the face of the figure as Harold and Henry Lloyd speak over the footage

HA: My god, is that Man Mountain Mike? The monster of the Death Squad has been left a bloody mess

HE: Someone seems to be going after the Brotherhood...

As the EMT's continue to work the camera moves back revealing the actual scale of the attack

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Hero is alone backstage. He holds a candle in one hand and speaks to the camera as it zooms to him

H: This is why I offer solace with me: if you cross me, I regret no damage I do. No pain is too far, for I am a prophet with a higher purpose than your silly games.

A long time ago I appeared and set sights on the world. Around here, the world revolves around me, and it will bow to me as I now start my path to World Championships.

This company is lost, but soon it will be found

*He blows the candle out

H: You may stay blind, but I still see.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:35 pm

Match 4
#1 Contender - TV Title
Geoff Steel vs Crime Lord vs Cameron Faith

HA: Big opportunity on the line here now for three superstars looking to make statements on the road to Night of Glory…

HE: Is it an opportunity though? Winning this match presents a pathway toward Cerberus and the TV Title, I'm not so sure that is something anyone really wants…

HA: In order to be a champion in this game you will have to go up against some very serious challenges, that's the way this works…..Cerberus is a formidable foe, he proved it again at Day of Reckoning by winning the Gateway to Glory…but if these three men want to be the TV Champion then they will have to find a way of toppling the beast…

The crowd cheer as "Last resort" booms through the speakers and Geoff Steel makes his entrance. He reaches out and slaps the hands of his fans before climbing up into the ring…

HA: Geoff Steel has a decent showing in the Gateway but was ultimately eliminated by long term rival, Mike Hill….he will be looking to put that disappointment behind him here tonight…

HE: And Steel has very ancient history with Cerberus, I wouldn't mind seeing those two lock up again….

Steel uses the ropes to stretch as "Out of the black" echoes through the speakers and the crowd boo the arrival of Crime Lord. The former International Champion sneers at the reaction of the fans and raises his arms into the air…

HA: This is another man who has history with Cerberus, I'll never forget their brutal casket match…

HE: Crime Lord is one of the few men on the roster who can match Cerberus' power and aggression…..if he is on the very best of his game then he is a match for anyone…

HA: His career in 6WF tells us as much….the second longest reigning world champion in that company's history…

Crime Lord slams his hand down on the steel steps and motions a belt around his waist before climbing up into the ring to join Steel. The referee keeps both men at bay as "Ain't no stopping me" belts out to another standing ovation. Cameron Faith strides out onto the stage and salutes his supporters…

HE: How has Faith got this shot? It stinks…

HA: How the hell do you come to that conclusion?

HE: He lost at Day of Reckoning…..he had a shot at the EWF World Championship and get got beat….how does he get another title chance?

HA: Cameron Faith pushed Liam Wood to his absolute limits….there were times when the entire arena believed he would be the world champion….so I think he more than merits this kind of chance…

Faith stops at ringside to interact with a few of his fans and then he removes his cap and climbs up into the ring to join his opposition. The referee gives all three men their final instructions before he calls for the bell to start the contest…

HA: This one could be quick and frenetic….to find yourself in a position of power on the Night of Glory card is why these men are here, it is why they do what they do….

The bell sounds and Faith/Steel both rush Crime Lord and begin to assault him in the corner, Faith stomping at the body as Steel launches attacks to the head.

HE: What is this?

HA: Faith and Steel recognise the threat of Crime Lord and they are trying to remove it…

They grab Crime Lord's arms and they him across the opposite turnbuckle. He slams into it with venom and then staggers back out into a big backdrop from Steel, followed up a leaping kneedrop to the face from Faith………….1………………..2…………..Steel drags him off the cover!

HA: I don’t think the alliance will last, there is too much at stake…

Faith shoves Steel in the chest and it is returned in kind by the former world champion. Both men exchange words and then begin to tee off with punches in the centre of the ring…

HE: The TV Championship has a rich history in 6CW, Steel has tasted it before…

Steel's punches carry more power and he sends Faith back into the ropes before whipping him across the ring. Steel lowers his head for a backdrop on the return but Faith hurdles him and hits the opposite ropes, returning with a flying clothesline that takes Steel off of his feet…

HA: Faith is the quickest man in this match, he needs to use that to his advantage…

HE: YES!

Faith gets back to his feet but is met by a thunderous running clothesline from Crime Lord, flipping the Scotsman 360 in the air. Crime Lord shrugs off the boos of the crowd as he drags Faith back up and drills him with a sit down powerbomb………………1………………..2……………Faith just manages to kick out!

HA: Crime Lord definitely comes into this match with the best pedigree, but that doesn’t always mean he will be victorious….

Crime Lord backs up in the corner and he motions for Faith to stand up. The crowd are booing him as he comes bursting out of the corner…

HE: DRIVE…

HA: SPEAR!

Crime Lord looks for the running knee on Faith but is met head on by the onrushing Geoff Steel, who crunches the big man in the centre of the ring…
…1
….2
…………Crime Lord throws his shoulder up!

HA: This is a real hard hitting match already, we expected a much….

Steel gets to his feet and he quickly makes his way over to the corner and begins to climb up top. The flashbulbs light up the arena as he raises his arms before soaring through the air…

HA: INCOMING!

Steel looks for a huge flying headbutt but Crime Lord moves at the very final second, sending Steel crashing into the mat with real impact. Steel clutches his skull as he tries to get back up to his feet….

HE: Steel doesn't know where he is after that landing…

HA: He's scrambled for sure…..ACT OF FAITH!

Faith leaps in for the superkick but Steel ducks it at the final second and Crime Lord scoops Faith up onto his shoulders out of nowhere…

HE: LOCK N…

The crowd roar as Steel hooks Crime Lord in a full nelson, Faith still on his shoulders, and delivers an almighty slam into the canvass. Steel staggers into the ropes to regain himself…

HA: Geoff Steel is one of the strongest men on the roster, he just proved that again there…

Steel looks from Faith to Crime Lord and then beckons for one of them to stand up. The crowd wait in anticipation as Crime Lord is the man to make to his feet first…

HA: He's walking right in…..BLADECUTTER!

Steel kicks Crime Lord in the gut and looks for the piledriver finish but Crime Lord shifts his feet quickly and scoops Steel up on his shoulders…

HE: LOCK N….AHHHH!

Crime Lord prepares for the F-5 but Cameron Faith delivers the superkick from nowhere, kicking Steel right off of CL's shoulders…

HA: What a shot…

Faith quickly rushes for the cover but Crime Lord is behind him and locks his arms around the waist, throwing Faith away so that he can make the cover himself……
…1
….2

HA: ANKLELOCK!

The crowd applaud as Faith drags Crime Lord off the cover and applies the submission in the centre of the ring. Crime Lord yells out in pain as Faith yanks at his leg, twisting it at an unnatural angle…

HE: Don't tap…

HA: Crime Lord with nowhere to go….he thought he had the match won but Cameron Faith is in the driver's seat now….

The referee is asking Crime Lord if he wants to quit but he shakes his head and tries to desperately claw his way toward the ropes. Faith is clinging on and upping the ante….

HA: We've seen Crime Lord's resiliency so many times before but it is being truly tested now….

Crime Lord reaches out but he is still miles away from the safety of the rope. Faith pulls him back to the centre anyway and twists the appendage again…

HE: He's gonna break it…

HA: He will if Crime Lord doesn't tap…

It seems the submission is coming but Crime Lord, in a last roll of the dice, throws his body forward into a roll and manages to send Faith flying away from him. Crime Lord hobbles back up, his ankle clearly troubling him, and Faith dropkicks him in the back, sending him through the ropes to the outside…

HA: Crime Lord manages to land on his feet but I'm not sure that did him any favours….his ankle is damaged….

HE: OH NO!

*Crowd pop

HA: Cameron Faith is feeling this one….

Faith comes hurtling through the ropes with a suicide dive that takes Crime Lord down on the outside. Faith is back to his feet and he works the crowd before pointing back to the ring…

HA: Faith has one man down, now his sights are set on Geoff Steel…

Faith rolls back in the ring and he crawls up in the corner. He keeps his eyes on Geoff Steel, who is still groggy from the earlier superkick, and he motions for him to stand up. Steel presses himself up to both feet, swaying slightly, and he turns straight into Faith's path….

HE: ACT OF FAITH!

HA: STEEL WORKS LOCKED IN!

The crowd are bouncing as Steel catches the foot of Faith and then swipes his standing leg, applying the liontamer on his opponent. Faith is immediately yelling out in agony as Steel presses his knee right into the spine…

HE: Faith is in big trouble now….

HA: Geoff Steel has been to the top of the mountain with this move…..WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING OUT HERE?

The crowd begin to whistle and boo as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the ramp, holding his hands up in mock innocence. Hill makes his way down to the ring, grinning, as Steel releases the submission on Faith and marches to the ropes…

HE: He's just spectating…

HA: You know that's rubbish….Hill and Steel have been at loggerheads for months now, he's out here to distract Steel from the task at hand…

HE: Well if that's the plan then it is working…

Steel is beckoning for Hill to come into the ring and fight him but Hill just shrugs his shoulders. Steel shakes his head in anger and then dives from the ring, chasing Hill around the ring…

HA: Steel giving chase….

They complete a full circle of the ring and then Hill rolls inside, Steel hot on his heels…..

HE: ACT OF FAITH!

The crowd cheer as Hill runs straight into the superkick from Cameron Faith. Hill is cold on his feet and he sways as Crime Lord is back in and scoops Hill onto his shoulders, carrying him to the ropes….

HA: Mike Hill is regretting this now……..LOCK N LOAD!

Crime Lord twists Hill off his shoulders with the F-5 and sends him crashing down to the floor on the outside. Geoff Steel quickly runs into Faith and shoves him into Crime Lord before grabbing Faith's trunks….

…2
…….3!

HE: Surely not…?

HA: He got him….

Cameron Faith kicks out just after the three and is on his knees in disbelief as Geoff Steel is declared the winner of the match. Steel staggers away and crouches in the corner with a grin on his face as "Last resort" beats through the speakers once more…

HE: I don't believe that just happened…

HA: Mike Hill came out here with the intent of costing Geoff Steel this match…..his decision has, in fact, had the reverse effect and opened the door for Steel to claim victory….

Steel shrugs his shoulders at both Faith and Crime Lord, who looks beside himself with rage, before climbing from the ring. He tags hands with his fans and has a little look down at Mike Hill, who is still out, before laughing and making his way up the ramp…

HA: Geoff Steel is the new number one contender to the TV Championship…..somewhere down the line he and Cerberus are gonna lock horns…..that is a match to look forward to…

HE: And what about Faith and Crime Lord?

HA: Back to the drawing board…there will be plenty of opportunities between now and August 6th, they just have to bide their time…..for Geoff Steel it is a night of celebration, one hell of an assist from Mike Hill and I'm sure Steel will have no problem in reminding him of that….

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:36 pm

HA: Well, from there we see ringside getting ready for Cerberus’s arrival

HE: Our Gateway to Glory winner, the man who took the Fight for Thirty and turned favourites upside down, he took that number thirty slot and powered through the men who had hung on to survive so far. Last man in, last man out.

HA: And now he will fight for a world title – his choice that we seemingly will find out very soon

Day of Reckoning - Gateway to Glory wrote:

O'Callaghan staggers up to his feet, Cerberus kicks him in the stomach and then throws O'Callaghan towards the ropes. Cerberus runs in at him, O'Callaghan uses the ropes to leap into the air and hits an enzaguri kick. O'Callaghan flies off the top rope and hits a springboard clothesline.

Cerberus falls back towards the ropes, O'Callaghan runs in going for a clothesline but Cerberus hits a back body drop. O'Callaghan nearly falls to the outside but manages to clutch onto the ropes...

HE: That was a close call!

O'Callaghan springboards in off the top rope, going for a hurracanrana but Cerberus catches him. He walks forward...

HA: Hurracanrana!

HE: Cerberus onto the apron again!

O'Callaghan sprints in but Cerberus meets him with a big headbutt. O'Callaghan stumbles back, Cerberus steps into the ring, O'Callaghan runs in at him...

HA: BACK BODY DROP!

HE: NO WAY!

HA: ITS OVER!

HE: ITS OVER!

HA: WE HAVE THE WINNER!

HE: FROM NUMBER 30!

HA: CERBERUS WINS IT! CERBERUS WINS IT!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman the WINNER OF THE GATEWAY TO GLORY MATCH...CERBERRUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

HA: Cerberus is going to Night Of Glory!

HE: Cerberus is now, if he wasn't before, the most dangerous man in 6CW!

HA: Both world champions will certainly be on edge with this man walking around with a shot at their title.

HE: In the end it came down to two of 6CW's brightest young stars, the men talked about as the future of this company.

HA: Tonight they ushered in a New Dawn.

HE: On this occcassion, it was Cerberus who got the win after a back and forth battle after it came down to the final two.

HA: Undoubtedly O'Callaghan will be back on this stage again, but tonight, it is Cerberus who wins and goes to the Main Event of Night Of Glory!

*Cerberus climbs the turnbuckles, staring down the ramp and motioning a title belt around his waist as the show goes off air.

*Ringside is clear when we come back and Instrumental of Haunted by Disturbed plays. The lights go out, bright red lights go on at the entrance and slowly Cerberus walks out and stands in the red light. He slowly walks down the ramp, getting cheers from the crowd, the TV title still resting on his shoulder.

HA: Cerberus has won the respect of this crowd

HE: No nonsense, all fighting and taking on anyone that will come for him

HA: The man was happy to put it all on the line one show before the biggest night of his career, nearly damn killed himself to keep that title against Reborn, and then walked into the GTG and took out some of the biggest names in the industry.

*Cerberus grabs a microphone as he climbs onto the apron, climbs over the rope and walks to the middle of the ring.

HA: And now we find out who he is going to pick, to target, to take on at Night of Glory.

*Cerberus raises the mic to his lips and the lights come back on

C: We come full circle. Not far from a year ago, I took it upon myself to make a real impact. The management of this business had torn away the violence I had found so free and easy, and I couldn’t let this company protect the miscreants and misfits in its roster – I wanted to bring chaos.

So I enlisted two easy to manipulate fools, and we took down the beast, and two allies he brought with him. Now Joshua is dead, buried and long gone, the African warrior departed…and Edward Plague has tried to rise once more.

*Cerberus looks down the lens, unmoved. He does not pace, he does not shift his eyes, no trace of emotion in him

C: I have seen Cassius Zhi return to the spotlight and leave a trail of the ignorant in his wake. He best hope he can do that once more – or maybe he would be better off giving in now.

*His pause is filled with noises of anticipation in the crowd

HA: IS he saying what I think he is saying?

C: Stay seated, and listen. One man has come here to bring a power over whoever faces him. He comes to beat and belittle.

And he tried it with me.

I do not forget. I do not forgive. And I have come to the top of the pile here to put him back in his place.

And as I do that, I will also confirm myself as a World Champion, and the greatest TV Champion in the history of this company too.

I will NOT disrespected, and I will not accept weak-minded fools standing on a pillar like they are great. Puppets are pilfered for their powers, and I will strip you both of them.

*Cerberus raises a hand and the lights fade again, a soft light showing his presence in the ring

C: Liam, you chose your demon. And he chose to cross my path. Now you will both burn in my trail.

*The crowd cheer

C: Night of Glory, I take down Liam Wood, the King Slayer, and The Brotherhood with him.

*He drops the mic and walks away, his music playing once more over a cacophony of noise

HA: DECISION MADE

HE: CERBERUS WANTS LIAM WOOD, HE WANTS TO TAKE DOWN EDWARD PLAGUE WITH HIM

HA: Beachfront Brawl 2016 saw Edward Plague return to stand across from a Cerberus led team. Cerberus has not forgotten.

HE: And Liam Wood may wish he had!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:41 pm

*We cut to a developing scene. Perfect Jack and Clarke James are arguing with Enforcer

CJ: Then what the hell is going on then? You can't just say "it's under control" - I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE OF THESE IS MINE?!

*The belts sit on Enforcer's desk

PJ: I don't even know why I have to share...

*James spins on his heels to face Jack, but Enforcer speaks

E: Gentlemen, gentlemen, this may not even be a problem come the end of the night! O'Callaghan is a purebred wrestler - you may want to concentrate on keeping a grasp, a finger, anything on these titles. He hasn't been to see me today, cos all he wants is to punish you both

*Perfect Jack rubs his head and James stares away, thinking

E: Yeah, a bit of focus makes sense, doesn't it? So, and I said this once already, GET THE F*CK OUT OF MY OFFICE!

*The pair walk away, Jack stopping to look at the titles as he reaches the doors

E: Step away, I decide who gets these!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:55 pm

Match Five
Anthony Grace vs Jerome Dubois

As we head back to ringside, in the middle of the ring, draped in the French flag, stands Jerome Dubois. He has a mic in hand

JD: Bonjour! Bonjour 6CW! Welcome back to me, hey? You are excited, no? Ze real in ring return, ze match on Aftermath? Zis is just the beginning, I have plans, no? Someone ere is waiting to be my target, I know him, he know him. We shall meet soon...

*Dubois is interrupted by the blasting chords of Kanye West's Power!

HE: Thank god for zat

HA: Anthony Grace has saved us all, and I don't say that lightly

*The music continues to play, but Grace has not arrived.

HA: Games...

HE: I think Anthony Grace knows how to enter from stage right

HA: Then where...oh

*The big screen lights up and we see the smug smile of Anthony Grace

HE: The big screen! Of course! He is just a star, isnt he?!

*Grace coughs, in an attempt to silence the crowd, but they just boo more

AG: I am sorry, my adoring fans. But I cannot attend this evening. Not with such injustice and mismanagement abundant through the company, so rotten are the authority figures that plague it.

I am owed a title shot, quite obviously, having beaten the 6CW World Champion at Day of Reckoning! And who gets it? The stereotype! Ridiculous! SO I shall not bump their ratings, not for a Frenchman!

I've done Cannes, it's as worthless as Dubois is.

*He looks off camera

AG: Wrap that one here, guys! CUT! I am done!

*The screen goes black. The crowd boo, and a confused ref goes into the ring to lift the hand of an angry Dubois. He throws his hand down and walks down the ramp, storming away and to the curtain

HA: Not the ending that Jerome wanted, I don't believe

HE: Still, thats a win over an Academy Award Winner, that'll send him global

HA: Academy Award winner?

The crowd boos as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die rings out around the arena and the EWF Champion Liam Wood makes his way out to the stage, his belt proudly over his shoulder.

HE: The man, the myth...the legend! Once again Liam Wood leaves a PPV as the EWF Champion!

HA: hmmm...let's not pretend he didn't get help in the form of the ever present Brotherhood...

HE: The less said about some of them the better! I'd dare say whoever took out Man Mountain Mike did Liam a favour!

Wood soaks in the hate but seems to have something on his mind as he makes his way down to the ring, snatching a microphone and rolling in to the ring but before he can speak the boos get even louder as Edward Plague, Varyag, Castile and Mother walk out and join Wood, all four standing at ring side

HA: What on earth is going on?!

HE: I think this attack on Man Mountain Mike might have put Liam on edge...

Wood pauses for a moment but after a few seconds begins to speak to the other members of the Brotherhood

Wood:
I told all four of you to come out here tonight but the truth is, I only needed to speak to two of you...Varyag...Castile...get in the ring.

Varyag and Castile both pause for a second before looking at Plague who nods causing both men to roll in joining Wood, as they do Wood begins to speak again.

Wood:
When I joined the Brotherhood I was told that I would have a family...a family who would protect me, a family who would support me but most importantly...a family who would always be there...

...no matter what.

Varyag and Castile nod but clearly look a little on edge as Wood begins to pace around them

Wood:
I'll be honest, up until recently I felt I had that but at Day Of Reckoning...mistakes were made, mistakes that took away my rightful match at Night Of Glory...my chance to take everything that this company holds dear because that's what I deserve.

At Day Of Reckoning it was my time to shine, my time to win the Gateway To Glory and my chance to show what a true champion looks like...

...that never happened.

Wood takes the title off his shoulder and looks at it

Wood:
So now, things have to change...

Before either Varyag or Castile can react Wood charges over slamming the title in to the face of Castile sending him down to the mat, Varyag is frozen for a moment but as he goes for Wood, Plague's voice calls out

Plague: BROTHER VARYAG...STOP!

To the shock of the fans Varyag stops in his tracks, turning to face Plague who calls out again

Plague: BROTHER...IT IS TIME TO FACE YOUR DESTINY...

Varyag's eyes widen for a moment before he nods at Plague, dropping to a knee. As Varyag drops down Wood smiles, quickly sliding out of the ring and grabbing a chair and re-entering. Wood slams the chair on the floor and as the camera pans in to Varyag he can be heard whispering a familiar saying

Varyag: no cross...no crown...no king...

Wood slams the chair down on the mat again, his smile even wider

HA: Someone needs to stop this...security need to get in there!

HE: TOO LATE! MY GOD, WHAT AN IMPACT!

Fans can be seen turning away as Wood strikes the first blow to the back of Varyag's head sending him down face first to the canvas, Wood wastes no time in delivering more shots to the head and back of Varyag's as he remains down on the mat. Wood then moves over to Castile who had begun to stir and unleashes more brutal chair shots leaving Castile a bloody mess.

HA: Liam Wood was once one of the biggest heroes this company had seen but all that remains now is a sick, twisted coward! Is this how he reacts to the threat of Cerberus?!

HE: I guess we know what happened to Mike now...

As Wood's onslaught ends he drops the chair down on to the bruised and battered body of Castile allowing the shock from the crowd to set in. After a few moments Edward Plague and Mother enter the ring, Plague quickly embracing Wood before Mother carefully places the EWF World Heavyweight Title over his shoulder before kissing him on the cheek bringing a smile to Wood's face. Plague then let's a smile cover his as he addresses the crowd

PLAGUE: What you have witnessed is the changing of times, the splitting on blood and water so that only family remains...

...from the dirt...true brotherhood will rise.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:58 pm

*Backstage, Tim Allen stands with Cerberus

TA: So, you have picked your opponent...Li---

*Cerberus cuts him off

C: They are already scared, Allen. And they should be. They will soon find a fate worse than they can inflict on their retarded brothers.

*He stares at Tim

C: It begins again.

*He walks away, leaving Allen visibly frightened

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 8:59 pm

Match Six
UK/INT title rematch
O’Callaghan vs Clarke James vs Perfect Jack

We cut back to the ringside area where we see Harold and Henry Lloyd

HA: Two weeks ago these two titles changed hands and left us in a world of confusion so tonight we look to put an end to it!

The camera then cuts to the ring where we see the three men from last weeks IC/International Title match already in the ring

HE: The time is over...time to stop playing...O'Callaghan is ready to take back the belts that were stolen at Day Of Reckoning!

As the bell rings O'Callaghan once again finds himself between his two opponents as the pair begin to circle the former champion

HE: Oh look, here they go again! Teaming up on the true champion!

HA: The true champion tapped out two weeks ago

James and Jack both charge forwards but as they do O'Callaghan is able to block a lariat from Jack, landing a side kick to the gut before whipping Jack in to the path of James forcing James to duck down. Jack bounces off the ropes and forcing James to leap frog him sending Jack back in to the path of O'Callaghan who ducks a clothesline and hits a push kick that sends James out on to the apron

HA: What a chaotic start here!

HE: O'Callaghan is building up some momentum

O'Callaghan spins on the spot but is caught with forearm from Jack who pushes him against the ropes allowing James to pin his arms behind his back but as Jack looks for a superkick style attack O'Callaghan ducks under leaving James to be knocked from the apron, O'Callaghan then hits a back body drop to Jack sending him over on to the apron

HA: It looks like the partnership is breaking down even quicker than before

HE: James playing the smart move here! Here comes O'Callaghan though!

James quickly grabs the legs of Jack hitting a sunset flip style powerbomb to the ground but is caught by a baseball slide from O'Callaghan that sends him in to the guard rail, O'Callaghan then whips James back in to the ring

HE: O'Callaghan about to get the titles back if he plays his cards right!

HA: James is a tough competitor, O'Callaghan still has his work cut out for him

HE: COBRA CLUTCH!

HA: No! James reacts well!

O'Callaghan looks for the Cobra Clutch but James is able to hit a snapmare that leaves O'Callaghan in a seated position but as James looks for a sleeper O'Callaghan is able to roll back, rolling up to his feet before locking his arms around the waste of James looking for a deadlift german suplex

HA: Jack's back in!

As O'Callaghan lifts James in the deadlift Jack hits a picture perfect clothesline to James sending him over with the german suplex and forcing him to roll on to the apron, Jack then kips up and catches O'Callaghan with the enziguri sending him across the ring in to the corner

HA: Jack building up a head of steam!

HE: Get out of there O'Callaghan!

As Jack looks for the Yakuza kick O'Callaghan ducks under and hits repeated european upper cuts back before backing up across the ring and looking for a running one only for Jack to get his feet up staggering O'Callaghan back in to the middle of the ring. Jack then uses the second rope to bounce up and hit a springboard crossbody

...ONE

…...TWO

...NO!

HA: O'Callaghan still in this but he needs to get back to his feet and cut off this attack from Jack

Jack is up quickly dragging O'Callaghan up, Jack then twists the arms around before landing kicks to the chest but when he goes for another O'Callaghan ducks under, twisting Jack in to a pump handle slam style attack, as he goes for the cover though James is back in and drags him up, planting him with the Blind Faith!

HA: James hits the rock bottom! I think he's getting those two titles to himself!

HE: O'Callaghan must have something still left in the tank!

The fans count along as James hooks the legs

...ONE

…...TWO

HA: NEW CHAMPION!

…......THRE-

HE: OH MY GOD! O'Callaghan kicked out?!

James looks shocked as O'Callaghan rolls away, pulling himself to the safety of the apron as James begins to argue with the ref, he continues to protest but it's cut off as Jack is back up as James and Jack begin to circle the ring, squaring off one on one

HA: These two men hold the claim for the title belts but only one can truly be called a champion...tonight they look to settle it!

HE: James must be in shock, he must have felt that the belts were his...O'Callaghan shocked the world!

The pair quickly lock up but Jack spins around the back, locking his arms around the waist of his opponent only to be knocked away with a back elbow, Jack then swings a punch but James is able to duck under it before looking once again for the blind faith!

HA: Clarke James with the rock bottom!

HE: NO! Jack gets the knee in there

The fans are impressed as Perfect Jack reverses the Rock Bottom attempt with a knee to the gut before launching James in to the middle of the ring with a picture perfect Perfectplex, quickly rolling over and making the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THRE-

HE: O'Callaghan with the save! He's keeping hope alive here tonight!

HA: That should have been it...Perfectplex in the middle of the ring...O'Callaghan keeps this match going!

Before Jack can react O'Callaghan picks him up hitting an amazing spinebuster but instead of making the cover he rolls from the ring and throws in two chairs, the ref protests but O'Callaghan reminds him that triple threat means no rules

HA: This isn't good, O'Callaghan doesn't need to do this!

HE: O'Callaghan is doing what he needs to do to get his belts back...Clarke James and Perfect Jack might just be regretting 'winning' at Day Of Reckoning now!

The fans boo as O'Callaghan lodges a chair in to the turnbuckle before doing the same with the other one on the other side, he then picks up Jack and whips him violently across the ring back first in to the metal chair sending him down. Clarke James is then back but receives the same treatment, crashing hard in to the other steel chair

HE: O'Callaghan stamping his authority on the match, it looks like he's ready to end it

HA: Oh don't do this!

O'Callaghan places the chair over the arm of James and takes a few steps back, preparing to stamp down and possibly break the arm of his opponent...

HA: I CAN'T WATCH THIS!

HE: WAIT! PERFECT JACK WITH THE ROLL UP!

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THRE-

As O'Callaghan backs up Perfect Jack surprises him hitting a school boy pin, getting the 2.9, as O'Callaghan kicks out though he hops to his feet and kicks Jack away before running back at Clarke James only to find James now on his feet

HA: WHAT AN IMPACT!

HE: OH NO! HERE COMES JACK WITH THE OTHER CHAIR AS WELL!

The fans wince as the replay shows O'Callaghan running in to a chair shot that keeps him on his feet only for Jack to then run in with a shot to the back of the head that takes O'Callaghan down to his knees, as we return O'Callaghan looks almost out of it as Jack and James stand either side with chairs

HA: These two men have a sick idea in their head...

HE: O'Callaghan...get out of there!

As Perfect Jack and Clarke James look at each other they nod before charging forward

HA: CONCHAIRTO! O'Callaghan just had his head split wide open!

HE: I can't believe what I just saw!

O'Callaghan drops face first as the ref runs over, standing over his limp lifeless body holding up an X as the camera uncharacteristically cuts to a shocked Harold and Henry Lloyd

HA: Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to apologise for what you have just witnesses

Henry remains quiet, clearly trying to see what is going on in the ring, the camera then pans around the arena revealing O'Callaghan being taken away by EMT's as Clarke James and Perfect Jack stare each other down in the ring

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*We head backstage, and Dubois is standing in the corridors livid

JD: Zis is ridiculous! E is an abomination. Laisse tomber, il ne sait rien faire de ses dix doigts, celui-là.

*Charlotte Grey ambles over. Dubois sees her and launches into a tirade

JD: Zis is not, ow you say, “on” – zis is meant to be a fighting company, no? E is not a fighter! I come here, back here, I come to fight. Zis is not game time silly man!

I will make my impact, and I will keep away from zis cretin, zis bore! Mark my words, zis will only make me worse!

*He storms away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes to see Robin Reborn standing outside a door in the corridor. He takes a deep breath and walks in. Inside sits Engel Harlequin, who looks up and then cocks his head to the side as he sees the man who has walked in.

EH: Risky, Robin. Fluttering into the wrong nest.

*Engel stands, but Reborn doesn’t move

RR: Hol’ up b*tch, sit down, be humble. I heard your screaming and your threatening, and I ain’t backed down.

EH: Maybe you won’t be reborn next time…hehehehe

RR: Ahh shut ya sh*t man, you go into a Gateway to Glory match, you fight for a chance to take a World Title at Night of Glory; they ain’t no friends in a one-on-one world title match. I been trying to teach you this since day one, you don’t get nothin handed to you and you can’t spend your life letting fools in your head.

Yet you done it again, you made this a vendetta, you expected something to come gift-wrapped then blew up when it weren’t all a dream.

*Reborn stops and meets the stare of Engel.

EH: What is this?

RR: This is me coming to see if a fool ok.

*He stands with his eyes closed

RR: Got a choice now, son. Hit me with a free shot and know I’ll come down on you with a fire of fury…or let the thing go and keep on the right path with me.

*Engel walks towards Reborn, looks around his back and steps away, before coming forward and hugging him. Eventually, Reborn pushes him off

RR: Aight aight, go get your sh*t together in that ring. Odd couples all over

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 9:00 pm

Match Seven
Hero & Engel Harlequin vs JJ Johnson & Dicey

He: We're nearly at the main event, but first we have tag action as Hero and Engel, go up against the potentially volitile pairing of Dicey Reilly and JJ Johnson, this one promises to be tasty

Ha: It does indeed. Given what has happened lately with Dicey and Johnson, this is likely pouring fuel on a bonfire. The referee will have a job and a half on his hands keeping these two apart

'Glorious Domination' starts to play and the crowd loudly boo as Hero steps through teh curtains to the stage. He raises his arms in the air drawing more boos from teh crowd before walking down to the ring soaking in the crowds jeers and insults

He: Let me just say, how impressive was Hero at Day of Reckoning. I did say gazzy didn't know what he had signed up for and he is lucky that Hero didn't end his career

Ha: It was a sick and sadistic attack. As you say gazzy is lucky, given his history of back and neck troubles. I think Hero though will be disappointed not to have booked his ticket to the big dance. He made it down to the last four before being eliminated, so close, yet so far

'Time is running out' replaces Hero's music as the crowd begin to cheer and Engel comes out to the stage. He laughs to himself maniacally as he makes his way down the ring

Ha: Safe to say this isn't the match that engel wanted. He went very public in wanting Robin Reborn but has had to settle for this tag action

He: And Hero, probably wisely tried to get engel onside earlier this week

Ha: To no avail. Hero may be a born leader but Engel is unhinged enough to see through the BS

'Ante up' starts to play and JJ Johnson cockily strides out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He looks around the crowd before making his way down the ramp and climbing inside the ring

He: I really don't see how JJ Johnson and Reilly get on as a cohesive unit here tonight. It's just not happening at all. We saw at Gateway to Glory depsite a crowded ring they only had eyes for each other and it was to both mens downfall

The crowd jump up to their feet as 'Born to fight' starts to play and Dicey makes his entrance to a cheering sold out crowd. He bounces from one foot to the other before making his way to ringside tagging teh hands of teh fans. He slides inside the ring and immediately he and JJ squae up to each other forcing the official to intervene

Ha: This one isn't lasting very long is it?

He: I'd be surprised if it did if I'm honest. Dicey and JJ simply can't get along for this team to work

The official signals for the bell as the teams decide who will start

Ha: Hero and Dicey going to start us off in this one

He: So we thought

The crowd boo loudly as JJ slaps the back off Dicey and tags himself in to the match. He orders Dicey to exit the ring and then he and Hero square off against each other. They circle each other in the middle of the ring and tie up. JJ goes straight in to a headlock. Hero backs him up against the ropes and then pushes him away sending JJ bouncing off the opposite ropes and then takes him down with an arm drag. JJ gets straight up to his feet and walks in to a second arm drag and then gets up a third team and is sent back down with a drop kick as Dicey mockingly claps him from teh corner

JJ gets up to his feet and ties up with Hero once again. He backs him up in to the corner of the ring and breaks the hold under the instruction of the official. As he does he catches Hero with a forearm which is met with some cheers from sections of teh audience.

JJ drags Hero from teh corner of the ring and pushes him against teh ropes before Irish whipping him and sending him flying through the air with a big body drop. JJ drops down for the cover and hooks teh leg for the pin

Hero quickly gets his shoulder off the mat breaking the pin as JJ pulls him back to his feet. He scoops him up and slams him back down the canvas and hooks teh leg again

Hero kicks out again as JJ gets to his feet. He feigns making a tag to Dicey and then turns back to face Hero only to walk in to a jawbreaker. JJ staggers back and Hero gets to his feet and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. JJ gets to his feet and waves off the match before making his way back up the ramp.

He: JJ is getting out of here. I think at the minute there's only one person in the world that he wants to fight and sees this as a waste of his time

Ha: Dicey not having any of this

The crowd cheer as Dicey hops down off the ring apron and gives chase of his tag artner. He grabs JJ from teh head behind and drags him back to ringside sliding him in the ring. JJ quickly gets to his feet and turns to face Dicey on teh outside of the ring

He: JJ, you might want to concentrate on whats in store for you here

Ha: PELE KICK

JJ kicks out as Hero grabs him by the head and lifts him to his feet. He drags him to the corner of the ring and tags Engel in. Engel delivers a number of punches in teh corner and then drags JJ out dropping him with a short arm clothesline before tagging Hero back in

Hero enters the ring and stands over JJ before connecting with a perfect standing moonsault

JJ kicks out again as Hero mounts him and then rains down a flurry of punches which JJ can only try and cover himself from. The official forces Hero from his attack and he gets up to his feet and tags Engel in. The two men lift JJ to his feet and tehn whip him against the ropes and nail a double flap jack as Engel hooks the leg

JJ kicks out again as Dicey looks on from teh corner. JJ starts crawling over to Dicey who strecthes his arm out but Engel halts JJ from behind dragging him back toward teh centre of teh ring. He has hold of his leg as JJ gets up to a hopping base

Ha: ENZIGURI FROM JJ

JJ gets to buys time to make the tag and then tags Dicey in by slapping him across the face. Dicey begins to seeth but before he can do anything to JJ Hero has got the tag and he charges at Dicey and knocks him off teh ring apron and in to the crowd guard rail.

JJ climbs out of teh ring and picks up Dicey sliding him back in the ring for Hero to pick up the pieces. Hero lifts him up and connects with a snap suplex and then tags Engel in

Ha: have to say Engel and Hero make a good team thus far

Engel climbs in teh ring and waits for Dicey to get to his feet. As he does he backs him in the corner of teh ring and then starts to connect with a number of punches. Engel is unhinged as he continues his assault mixing in some kicks and elbows

Ha: Can't help but think that Engel is imagining Robin Reborn here

Engel whips Dicey into the opposite corner and then follows up with a running body splash. Dicey stumbles out of teh corner of teh ring

He: Firemans carry in to the neckbreaker

Ha: Not enough toput Dicey away though

Engel climbs to the top rope and motions for Dicey to get to his feet, as he does he flies through teh air taking teh Irishman out with a flying lariat and hooks teh leg again

Dicey throws his shoulder off teh mat again breaking teh pin as Engel drags Dicey to his feet and whips him toward the corner of teh ring by Hero. He tags his aprtner in and Hero enters the ring and blatantlt chokes Dicey in front of the official using all of teh 5 second count before breaking and tagging Engel back in

Engel drags Dicey out of the corner of the ring and kicks him in the gut

He: engel looking for a powerbomb here by the looks of things

Ha: REVERSED BY DICEY. ENGEL GOES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. CAN DICEY GET A TAG?

Dicey makes his way over to his corner where JJ has his arm outstrectched

He: He's almost there

Ha: SON OF A.....

The crowd boo as JJ drags back his arm and jumps down off the ring apron leaving Dicey with nobody to tag. Dicey pulls himself up and questions JJ whilst Engel tags in Hero behind

Ha: Watch it Dicey

He: ENCORE!!

The crowd cheer as Dicey sidesteps teh gore attempt from Hero sending him flying in to the steel ring post

Ha: ROLL UP

Ha: I thought he had him

Hero quickly gets to his feet and tries to catch Dicey off guard with a right hand but Reilly blocks it and connects with a right of his own. He follows up with a second and a third backing hero up against the ropes and then Irish whips him before connecting with a sidewalk slam and hooking the leg

Engel tries to break the pinfall but inadvertantly ends up connecting with an elbow drop to his own partner and Dicey clotheslines him to the outside of the ring over the top rope. He turns back his attentions to Hero who has got back to his feet and kicks him in gut

Ha: CRAIC....WHY IS HE GETTING INVOLVED NOW? HE WASN'T INTERESTED TWO MINUTES AGO

Dicey lets Hero go as JJ climbs inside the ring and makes a bee line for Dicey. The referee has a fight on his hands getting in teh middle of teh two and struggles to push JJ back toward the corner of the ring

He: I don't think JJ's pride would allow Dicey to potentially win this fight for him

Ha: Christ, he's like a child......COME ON REF!!

The official manages to finally get JJ out of teh ring but the distraction has bought enough time that Hero recovers and nails Dicey with a low blow. Dicey doubles over

He: DDT, he got all of that one

Ha: But still not enough. Dicey continues

Hero drags Dicey up to his feet and sends him flying across the ring with a hurricanrana

He: stunning offense from Hero....FOLLOWED BY SHINING WIZARD! DICEY IS OUT COLD

Ha: SHOULDER UP! HERO IS IN SHOCK

Hero gets to his feet and gets in the officials face questioning the count. The official continues to signal the two as Hero tags Engel in

Ha: This a god damn handicap match. JJ may as well not be here. Only time he got involved is when Dicey looked o have been building momentum

He: I think the way JJ views this is that if Dicey loses he can laud it over him, but he's not letting Dicey have the satisfaction of winning

Both Hero and Engel drag Dicey up to his feet. They whip him and aim a double lariat at Dicey

Ha: Dicey ducks under..............DOUBLE DDT FROM DICEY. WILL JJ ACCEPT A TAG NOW THAT BOTH THE COMPETITORS ARE DOWN?

JJ is urging Dicey toward him for the tag. Dicey slowly drags himself toward the corner and reaches out for the tag

He: Here we go

Ha: AH COME ON!!! NOT AGAIN

JJ drops down off the apron again to the outside of the ring

Ha: DICEY NOT STANDING FOR IT THIS TIME

JJ is playing up to the crowd on tehoutside of teh ring when Dicey grabs him fom behind. He spins him around and drops him with a big right hand. JJ pulls himself up using the crowd barrier for support only to be clotheslined over the top in to the front row of the fans.

He: I did say I didn't see this one reaching a winner

Dicey pursues JJ as he tries to get away. He reaches the back row of the crowd before grabbing a soda from a fan and throwing it Diceys face temporarily halting him and allowing him the chance to get the upper hand. He lifts Dicey up and drops him back first to the concrete and starts to unload a flurry of punches. Dicey grabs JJ by the head and pummels him with punches of his own.

Ha: These two despise each other. I don't see how this rivalry ends. Neither will be satisfied unless they come out on top

A team of security flood through teh crowd and tear JJ and Dicey apart. They try and carry on going but it eventually takes a good 12 men to keep them apart

Ha: In the midst of all that I think Dicey and JJ have been counted out. Engel has just realised, I think he was a bit transfixed with what was happening outside the ring

Engel raises his arms in victory on the inside of teh ring after realising he has won

Ha; WHATS THIS??

The crowd boo loudly as Engel is knocked down from behind by his own partner. Hero stomps on the back of Engel's head and pushes the official away when he tries to stop the assault. Hero drags Engel over to the ropes and exist to the ring apron. He drags Engel through teh ropes and knees him in teh gut

Ha: No....not this. We saw him do this against gazzy. Please Hero....NO

He: WAIT A MINUTE

'Stronger' blasts over the speakers as the crowd jump to their feet and Reborn runs down from backstage. He makes a charge for Hero who lets go of Engel and quickly makes an exit around teh ring and back up the ramp. reborns eyes follow him as Hero backs up talking trash as he does

Ha: I don't even know what is happening here.

He: Me neither, in teh build to this one Engel was pretty vocal that he wanted to fight Reborn, now he owes him big time

Engel just comes to in the ring and sees what happened

Ha: Folks, I'd love to see where this goes but we've got some breaking news from backstage

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 9:01 pm

*Backstage, O’Callaghan bursts into Enforcer’s office. He slams his hands down on the desk, but he then raises one to hold his head

O’C: This is bull! They aren’t even trying to win these matches, they are terrified!

E: They have legitimately won those titles, O’Callaghan, and currently they are doing what it takes to hold onto them…

O’C: Legitimate? Doing what it takes? Cut this bull****, Enforcer. They just took two chairs cos they didn’t know how to win a match. They don’t even know what title they hold!

E: And what are you here asking? I’m not giving you those titles back…and you’ve had your triple threat rematch

O’C: I want them both, one-on-one. And you’ll do it. Or I’ll start taking action.

*He bangs his fist down on the desk and storms out.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 10:15 pm

Main Event
6CW Title Rematch
Cassius Zhi (c) vs Robin Reborn

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Aftermath where it is now time for your MAIN EVENT!

HE: And what a main event this is, with Robin Reborn finally claiming his one on one rematch with Cassius Zhi for the 6CW World Championship.

HA: There is certainly no rest for the wicked, with Zhi making a second consecutive defence of his title having defeated Lex Hart at Day Of Reckoning.

HE: Comprehensively defeated Lex Hart Harold. I don't think we've ever seen someone quite so dominant as Cassius Zhi.

HA: Reborn certainly goes into this one as an underdog, but we know that's exactly how the former Red Arrow likes it.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for one fall……..and it is for the 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Introducing first....THE CHALLENGER...hailing from New York City and weighing in at 230lbs...ROBIN REBOORRRNNNNN!

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans before turning to face the ramp.

HA: It was this time last year that Robin Reborn shocked the world, shattered the glass ceiling and won the Gateway To Glory match, earning himself a shot at a world title of his choosing.

HE: We all know the story from there, with Reborn somehow conquering Joshua to capture the 6CW World Championship, his first and so far only world title.

HA: He held that title until Sunday 18th December, when Cassius Zhi defeated him so comprehensively, in perhaps one of the most one-sided world title contests ever seen in 6Cw.

HE: And all that in front of Reborn's New York home crowd. It's a defeat which has clearly hit him hard, as you'd expect.

Ring Announcer: And now...hailing from Tibet and weighing in at 220lbs...he is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6CW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD....CASSSSIUUSSS ZHIIIIII!

The crowd descend into huge boos as a red mist floats around the stage and "They Say" kicks in through the speakers. Cassius Zhi walks out from behind the curtain, a golden spotlight illuminating him amongst the crimson mist. Zhi holds aloft his 6CW World Title as he stares out around the arena, that trademark maniacal grin etched across his face. Zhi walks to the ring, stepping through the middle rope and walking straight up to Reborn, holding the title belt in his face.

HA: Zhi already beginning the mind games.

HE: He is a master of mind games but let's not forget, Zhi is a tremendous wrestler. He is the most dominant 6CW Champion that I can remember, even including Joshua.

HA: What is so impressive about that is how Zhi does it. He is not a small guy by any stretch but he is certainly not as physically imposing as someone like Joshua.

HE: He is simply relentless with his offence, calculating, unforgiving, brutal. He doesn't give his opponents a seconds rest and quite frankly, he seems to enjoy inflicting pain on his opponents.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Robin Reborn and Cassius Zhi circle the ring already staring each other out. Zhi goes in for the lock-up, Reborn takes him down with an arm drag. Zhi stirs to his feet, Reborn leaps at him, knocking him down with a Lou Thesz Press before nailing a succession of huge punches. He is forced away by the ref, Zhi stumbles up and Reborn knocks him down with a flying clothesline.

HA: I think that is an awful lot of frustration, anger built up over 5 months, being let out by Robin Reborn in one spell of offence.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Zhi forces the shoulder up, Reborn places Cassius into a front facelock. He drags him to a vertical base, before connecting with a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Robin Reborn then whips Zhi firmly into the ropes, on the rebound Reborn leaps into the air and connects with a big dropkick.

Cassius gets up to his feet, Reborn knees him in the stomach and then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a corkscrew neckbreaker.

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

HE: A strong start from Robin Reborn, he's doing exactly what he needs to do, mirroring Zhi in terms of the speed and volume of his offence.

Robin Reborn locks in an armbar hold on Cassius Zhi, finally looking to slow down the pace of the match. Zhi slowly gets up to his feet, and Reborn throws him down with an arm drag take-down. Cassius Zhi rolls to his feet, Reborn sprints in and connects with a head-scissors takedown. Zhi stumbles to his feet and Reborn connects with a spinning shoot kick to the stomach, Reborn runs the ropes, sunset flipping over the top into a pinfall.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Zhi drives the shoulder up, Reborn leaps to his feet and drives a couple of firm stomps down into the head of Zhi. The former world champion then follows that up by running the ropes, hitting a leaping double foot stomp down onto Cassius.

Reborn then allows Zhi to his feet, going for a swinging neckbreaker. Zhi blocks it and then counters with a swinging neckbreaker of his own. Zhi bounces off the ropes, nailing a Bakatare Sliding Kick as Reborn sits up. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Cassius goes on the attack straight away, he drags Reborn up to his feet and then hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Zhi bounces off the ropes, flooring the former 6CW World Champion with a spinning heel kick. Reborn sits up, Zhi bounces off the ropes and nails a neck snap. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi drags up Reborn and throws him into the corner. Zhi marches over, he proceeds to reel off a succession of roundhouse kicks to the waist and head. He then presses a boot p into the throat of Reborn, choking him out.

Cassius breaks just before the 5 count, Reborn stumbles away from the corner and Cassius hits a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Zhi drags Reborn to his feet, he goes to kick him in the gut but Reborn gabs the kick. He spins Zhi around, and then attempts his own boot to the stomach. Zhi grabs that but Reborn levels him with an enzaguri kick. Zhi stumbles around and walks straight into a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

HA: Cassius Zhi was dominating the contest, but Reborn coming back into this one now.

Reborn goes the outside, he stands waiting for Zhi to rise before springboarding in and nailing a hurracanrana. Zhi stands up and staggers straight into a spinebuster, which Reborn quickly follows with a Lionsault.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Cassius forces the shoulder up. Reborn drags him up to his feet and then throws him back into the corner. Reborn follows that up with a big clothesline. Zhi slumps up against the turnbuckles...

HE: And now the Helluva Kick! Tremendous combination work from Reborn.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Reborn locks in an armbar hold. He hauls up Cassius, he counters with an Irish whip to the corner. Reborn uses the momentum to springboard off the ropes to go for a crossbody...

HA: OH WOW!

HE: ROUNDHOUSE KICK BY ZHI!

HA: REBORN COULD BE OUT COLD!

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Cassius decides to sit up Reborn. He then fires off a number of roundhouse kicks to the chest, he then stops for a few moments and fires in kicks to the head. Zhi then finally runs the ropes, hitting a vicious diving knee into the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up, Zhi looks down at Robin Reborn before grinning. He sits up Robin Reborn, before crashing a series of forearms into the back of the head. Zhi then runs off the ropes, hitting a shining wizard on Reborn. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Cassius rolls to his feet, he stands waiting for Reborn to rise. He then drives a roundhouse kick into the right side of Robin Reborn. He then nails a 2nd roundhouse kick to the left hand side, following that with a spinning shoot kick to the stomach of Reborn. The former tag team champion lurches forward, Zhi then leaps into the air and connects with a scissors kick. He covers.

HA: Cassius Zhi taking control of this contest, asserting his dominance over Robin Reborn.

Reborn again forces the shoulder up. Zhi drives a couple of knees down into the back, before synching in a grounded abdominal stretch. Cassius eventually lifts Robin Reborn to his feet and then drilling him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Reborn rolls to his feet, Zhi takes him down with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Cassius drags Robin Reborn back to the corner, before hitting a boot to the head. Reborn slumps down, Zhi then stomps away on the head of Reborn until the referee steps in. Cassius then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running kick to the head. He hooks the leg after dragging Reborn away from the corner.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Reborn kicks out, Zhi waits for him to rise before going for a superkick which is blocked. He then shoves Zhi back towards a corner, before running in and hitting a big knee to the head. Cassius stumbles forward out of the corner and walks straight into knee to the stomach from Reborn.

Reborn then runs off the ropes and this time manages to connect with the swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

HA: Reborn has weathered the storm, let's see if he can take advantage now!

Cassius Zhi kicks out. Reborn retreats to the corner, waiting for Cassius to rise before running in and connecting with a dropkick to the head. Zhi falls back into the corner, Reborn sprints in and nails another dropkick. The former red arrow steps out onto the ring apron, he climbs onto the 2nd rope and drives a series of forearms into the back of the head, before leaping off the top rope to deliver a diamond dust. He covers.

HE: Huge move from Robin Reborn!

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Robin Reborn stands over Cassius Zhi, he hits a standing leg drop across the throat. He then waits for Zhi to rise before taking him down with an arm drag. The champion rolls to his feet, Reborn attempts a hip toss, Zhi blocks and then attempts a hip toss of his own but Reborn ducks that, he scoops Cassius under the shoulders and then throws him down with a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Cassius Zhi gets the shoulder up. Reborn allows him to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and delivers a spinebuster on the rebound. Reborn then heads up top...

HA: BECAUSE THE INTERNET!

HE: INCREDIBLE ATHLETICISM!

Ref: 1.......................2.............................Kick out!

HA: Zhi kicks out just in time!

Cassius gets the shoulder up. Reborn stands behind Zhi, he runs in going for the world-star but Cassius blocks and pushes Reborn down to the canvas. He rolls to his feet, Zhi then connects with the superkick on this occassion!

HE: Reborn attempted another of his finishing moves but on this occasion it backfired!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Cassius allows him to his feet, he goes for a boot to the gut only for Reborn to grab it. Zhi quickly counters this with an enzaguri kick to the head, Robin Reborn falls down to one knee and Cassius hits a second enzaguri kick to the back of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Zhi hauls Reborn to his feet, firing off rapid elbow strikes to the face. He then grabs Robin Reborn by the waist, flinging him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. RR staggers to his feet and into the path of Zhi, who connects with a big boot. He goes up top...

HE: Frog splash!

Ref: 1.......................2.......................Kick out!

Reborn gets the shoulder up. Cassius stands waiting for the former world champion to rise, he goes for the Dragon's Fury...

HA: Ducked!

HE: WORLDSTAR!

HA: NEW CHAMPION!

Ref: 1.........................2.......................Kick out!

Robin Reborn hauls up Cassius Zhi, the world champion rocks him back with a spinning back fist. Reborn walks forward, Cassius goes for the Dragons Fury...

HE: Reborn swerves it again!

HA: And now a roundhouse kick of his own!

Ref: 1.......................2.....................Kick out!

Reborn quickly gets to his feet. He goes to the corner and climbs up to the top rope...

HA: Flight of the navigator coming up!

HE: The move which won him the world title...

HA: KNEES TO THE GUT!

Reborn writhes in pain, Cassius Zhi slowly gets to his feet. He drags up Reborn...

HE: DRAGONS FURY CONNECTS!

Ref: 1..........................2............................Foot on the rope!

HA: Incredible ring awareness from Reborn. World Champion instinct.

Cassius looks down on Reborn, smirking. He drags his opponent to the corner, he then rifles in a series of roundhouse kicks to the abdomen. He follows that up with a kick to the head, Cassius then retreats to the opposite corner before nailing a shining wizard on Reborn. He falls forward, Zhi hits a spin kick to the head.

Ref: 1..........................2.............................Kick out!

HE: Another kick out from Reborn!

Zhi simply smiles, he stands over Reborn, who starts to stir, clutching at Zhi in an attempt to pull himself up to a vertical base...

HA: Zhi helping Reborn up....

HE: Enjoying this...

HA: SHOCKWAVE!

Ref: 1......................................2................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………………..AND STILLLLLL 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION………CASSSSSIIIUUUUSSS ZHHHHHHIIIIIII!

HA: And that is all she wrote!

HE: Cassius Zhi wins...again. He retains the world title, and continues his run of dominance over 6CW!

HA: Robin Reborn can be proud of the display that he put in this evening. The performance he put in this evening was I am sure what he would have wanted to do way back when at Seasons Beatings.

HE: It should help to banish some bad memories but at the end of the day, it still wasn't enough to overcome Cassius Zhi.

HA: Who is there that can topple Zhi though Henry? Many have stepped up to the plate and yet they've fallen to the wayside. Some of the biggest names this company has, and yet Zhi has put them away.

HE: One of the most dangerous competitors this company has ever seen, it doesn't look like this reign will come to an end anytime soon.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 May 2017, 10:16 pm

*With Cassius standing tall in the ring, Robin rolls out and down to the outside. Zhi stands alone, pushing away the ref and raising the 6CW Title over his head. As he shouts at the booing fans, Enforcer’s music hits

HA: I thought we were heading off air?

HE: The boss has other ideas, brother.

*Saturday Night’s Alright for Fighting is cut short as Enforcer lifts a microphone to his lips

E: Well, well, well Cassius! You’ve done it again

*Zhi can be heard screaming “That’s right, you washed up suit!”

E: Very clever – but I now need an opponent for you don’t I? You’ve been preaching the end of the world as we know it come Night of Glory, and that made me wonder. Who best for the last fight of our existence? If Cassius Zhi is gonna bring this company down, who do I want defending us?

*He smiles

E: And then it hit me; I have two problems I can solve here. Because there are two men who came straight to my mind, and they want a piece of each other too.

*The crowd roar

E: So, in 4 weeks’ time, two shows away, we are gonna crown a new Number One contender to your 6CW World Championship – and we will make a match for Night of Glory. We already have one world title match locked down, now we want the second.

26th June, 6CW Anarchy, it will be Dicey Reilly versus JJ Johnson in the main event…and the winner will face Cassius Zhi at Night of Glory for the 6CW World Championship!

HE: WHAT?!

HA: ENFORCER IS SEEING THAT ROAD TO NIGHT OF GLORY AND SETTING THE WHOLE STREET ON FIRE, BROTHER!

*Enforcer smiles as the crowd go wild and Zhi rages

E: Goodnight!

*The show ends on the fuming face of the 6CW World Champion in the ring.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down