The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 29th August

+11
Electric Demon
Steel
x12x
Thunder87
MtotheC
President Trump
TwisT
Fernando
Engel Harlequin
ncfc_Tooze
Dolphin Ziggler
15 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 29th August Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 29th August

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:01 pm

6CW Anarchy - Monday 29th August <a href=6CW Anarchy - Monday 29th August Image19" />

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 29th August Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 29th August

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:00 am

Change (in the house of flies) hits and the arena is plunged into darkness, the arena is left in darkness for several moments until it is eventually relit in a dim red light, showing the figure of the fanatic standing in the centre of the ring. He stares manically into the camera before beginning to speak.

F- German author Richard von Weizsaecker once wrote whoever refuses to remember inhumanity is prone to new risks of infection
You see what you fail to realise is you cannot kill what is already dead inside and the Parasite Killers have come back to infect 6CW.

Fanatic licks his lips sadistically before continuing to speak

F- We are here to kill your idols and lay waste to all those you hold dear.
This Building is our burning church, You are the congregation

Fanatic points around the arena at the crowd

F-And this ring

Fanatic crouches down pointing at the canvas of the ring

F- Is our altar, And unfortunately for you Mr Hill and for you Mr Steel, You are the lambs being led to slaughter
6CW............................Time to pray

The arena is again plunged into darkness and this time when the arena is relit the dim red light of before is joined by a brighter blue one and James Mcmanus has joined Fanatic in the ring, the 2 men laugh manically as a looking in view by alice in chains hits.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:21 pm

The scene opens inside the 6CW arena as a rapturous crowd joins us for 6CW Anarchy. Harold and Henry Lloyd are sat at the 6CW  commentary desk.

HA: Hello everybody, I am Harold Lloyd joined as always by my Brother, Henry. We are live at the Barclay Card Arena in Birmingham.

HE: Ha Ha thats right...you know Harold, I was at St. Andrews the other day, and I bought a ticket for there golden goal competition.

HA: Right...

HE: If the time on my ticket matched the time of there 1st League goal then I could win a £1000 pound...my ticket said October...HAHA.

HA: Well thats not very nice. Anyway, one of the biggest shocks of the night from last week has to be...for me, the victory over the International Champion, Crimelord, by Engel Harlequin, and Henry...Engel has been making a huge name for himself in recent weeks.

HE: Well the fact is, Engel has just...

HA: Sorry Brother, I have just had word from backstage that we have had another incident involving the...

Before Harold can continue to speak the arena lights go out and a single spotlight lights up the stage. The crowd BOO loudly as Engel walks out onto the stage pushing a wheel chair with a seemingly unconscious person sat in it. Engel stops under the spotlight and begins to fiddle with something above the persons head.

HA: WHAT THE HELL...

HE: We always said Engel had a screw loose...

Engel is holding a vertical control bar that you would use for a marionette and slowly makes the unconscious man's arms and head move.

EH: HEHEHE...THIS IS A FUN GAME...WHY...WHY COULDN'T I HAVE THOUGHT OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS...HEHEHEHEHE...

HA: This is sickening...

HE: Brilliant Harold...absolutely brilliant.

The lights are raised in the arena as security and referee's surround Engel. He drops the control bar, and looks a little sheepish

EH: HEHEHE...I apologise...profusely. Here, have him. Make sure he drinks plenty of water and an aspirin when he wakes up...I have things to do and words to say...

The referee's and security team back off as Engel violently tosses the man to the ground laughing manically. Two referee's look to grab Engel but he casually barges past them and struts to the ring.

HA: Engel can't get away with that...

HE: It looks like he has done just that...

Engel stumbles into the ring in a chaotic manner and extravagantly makes his way to the turnbuckle before stumbling down into the corner and laughing while frustratingly clawing at his head

EH: HEHEHE...Jonesy's security team were far rougher in there handling than your guys Gazzy...shame...but then again...a spineless master breeds spineless dogs...I expect nothing less of the coward...hehehe...

Engel continues to rub his head frantically as if his scalp is irritating him.

EH: Picture this...the backstage office of THE GREAT GAZZY...LEGEND...HERO...of the 6CW universe...personal assistants frantically running back and forth as the news of there dirty...little...secret...defeating the INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION...CRIMELORD...at Anarchy last week...imagine the politicking...the plots to keep me in my place...

Engel stops rubbing his head and reaches up with his arms to pull himself up by the top rope.

EH: I KNOW!...lets put him up against the man he can't seem to beat...then he will know he isn't who we are looking for...LET'S KEEP ENGEL DOWN...EACH...AND EVERY...WEEK...the opponents become more legendary...the challenge's greater...and each and every week...there class clown...there...FREAK...SHOWS THE WORLD...SHOWS 6CW...THAT...THIS IS MY PLACE!

Engel points down at the ring mat

EH: The truth is...people like Gazzy, the Robin Reborn's, the Joshua's and the Thunder's...they are given there path to greatness...encouraged to keep there freaks...on a leash...but the fact is...I am one freak you can't leash...You know...I have spent weeks...maybe months, out here...giving my all. Maybe...Robin Reborn is far greater than I could ever be, maybe his grasp of the brass ring is so tight that I could never break it...maybe Reborn...is just...BETTER than me...

Engel begins to slowly unbutton his suit jacket.

EH:...OR...maybe hehehe...its time to break the shackles that I have been held down by...maybe it's time to unleash the freak...and show Reborn...just how far I can go...

Engel tosses the suit jacket to the floor and begins laughing manically

EH: THIS...IS...MY...PLACE. Win or lose...I will make my impression on you Robin...I will hurt you...I will eat away at you every single night you try to sleep...just like Gazzy can't sleep because of his fear of the puppet...You stole your key's to the kingdom...NOW...WATCH...IT BURN...HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:23 am

"Hell" By Disturbed hits as TV Champion Cerberus walks out dragging his title belt behind as the fans boo.

HE: I doubt he's going to be the fans best friend here tonight considering some of his past comments
HA: He's been pretty vocal on ex-6wf stars for a long while now 

Cerberus grabs a mic and a chair from outside the ring and sits down in the centre of the ring and goes to talk but the fans start chanting 6WF,6WF,6WF

Thanks for the reminder that their out of business so cheers for that...

Crowd keeps chanting 6WF & Shut the f**k up

Unfortunately for you guys i get reminded every time idiots walk out here...
So i have to put up with them longer then you...
Imagine coming to Birmingham and having to pay to watch the following

Blue Dragon...
Logan Kincade...
Marshall Murdoch...
Cassius Zhi...
Cameron Faith...

*crowd cheers for them getting louder with each name*

HE: I think it's fair to say this is a pro- 6WF arena tonight
HA: You can do what you want in life Henry but Birmingham will always be the place where idiots multiple in their droves.

I knew you guys weren't smart but to pay to watch inferior talent like that...
I mean really guys...It's like trying to pretend Birmingham or West Brom are good at football...

Thankfully for you guys though 6CW are here to save the day in this sh*thole...
All 15,800 of you imbeciles should be going crazy right now...
Looking up at greatness...Yet you still have the expression of a ret@rd drinking bleach.... 
This is what a real champion looks like...

Cerberus stands up with his arms out wide as the booes rain in  

You idiots can boo all you want....
It's never going to bring your sh*tty poorly run company back...
There's a reason why all the superstars i listed aren't near any title or good enough to hold onto one...
Because their simply not the same level as 6CW Talent...
You can sugar coat it all you want but it's the truth...

Crowd keeps chanting 6WF!

For the love of god would you learn a new chant...
Later tonight you get to see 2 of the greatest talents in wrestling today...
2 of the conquerors of Joshua...
Myself & Mike Masters...

Crowd starts chanting: Joshua's gunna kill you

We're going to fight and put on a wrestling masterclass...
For this glorious piece of gold the 6..C..W TV Title...
So you can sit there and chanting your pathetic 6WF chant all you want...

Once that's done it's time for the next opponent to defend my title against...
Because as much as Mike is a great guy and what we're doing is for the best of 6CW...
he's not getting his hands on this...
Maybe afterwards i can show you guys how inferior 6WF really is by offering them a charitable title shot...
Goodness knows they like homeless people..Just going to sit and beg for one anyway...
I doubt it though...most of them are missing a set of balls...
So if any of you 6WF Rejects want a chance at this...
Here's your chance...

Cerberus stares at the entrance way as the crowd chant 6WF again

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:01 am

The following takes place immediately after the last edition of Anarchy:

Charles Kramer is striding backstage with Anthony Grace trying desperately to keep up. He barges past assorted members of the media trying to get a quote from either of them. Kramer has a face like thunder but keeps his lips tightly sealed. Grace keeps his head down and only sheepishly smiles when he locks eyes with the people he is trying to avoid.

Media 1: Anthony, back to your losing ways. Missed opportunity?

Media 2: What will you say to Charles Kramer after his input tonight Anthony?

Media 3: Is it true you are losing money and faith here at 6CW?

Kramer suddenly comes to Grace’s locker room door and bursts through it. Still the questions keep coming but Grace manages to avoid answering them. When he reaches the door, he slowly turns round and smiles broadly.

AG: Thank you all. No further comment at this stage.

The media fire off more questions but Grace turns his back on them and enters the room. He closes the door behind him and stares at Kramer.

AG: Well?!

Kramer’s angry face suddenly contorts and he bursts out laughing. He continues to laugh for a good few minutes as a bemused Grace watches him. Kramer finally controls himself; wiping his eyes with a red handkerchief.

CK: Oh Anthony, you played that perfectly! Bravo my friend, bravo! And they say your acting is atrocious!

Kramer shakes his head and chuckles again.

AG: I don’t understand. You tried to make me cheat?! How many times have I told you…….Anthony Grace’s public image is EVERYTHING!

Kramer smiles.

CK: Indeed it is Anthony and look what you have achieved. You have stood up to the cowardly manager and, even though you are desperate to prove your worth, decided to waste the chance to become TV champion for…………

Kramer stops and thinks.

CK: For doing the right thing. By being the better man. Yes…….that will be the headlines tomorrow. That is what people in 6CW will be talking about. Can Grace win as a Face?

Kramer chuckles and walks over to a cupboard by the wall. He places his cane next to it and takes out a bottle of scotch and a glass. He pours himself a drink and sits down; taking one of the white towels on the bench and patting his forehead. Grace still stands with a confused look on his face, as Kramer enjoys the drink.

CK: You see Anthony, we all have roles to play. My role is not only to give you opportunity but also be the big bad Ying to your goody goody Yang. If the fans want to boo me, then great. As long as they see you standing up to my devious deeds.

Grace raises his eyebrows and sits next to Kramer.

CK: Winning the TV title would have been great short term, but those fans you suck up to would have hated you for it. You didn’t deserve the shot. Plus, you aren’t nearly as ready as you think you are. When the time comes to release the real Anthony Grace to the paying public, I want it to have maximum impact. For you, for the sponsors, and for 6CW.

Kramer puts his arm around Grace and jabs his stomach with his finger.

CK: Inside of you, there is a bad man……..a very bad man……fighting to get out. But releasing him now is no good. It has to be done when no-one expects it.

AG: Maybe I don’t want to be a bad man. My public image……

CK:…….is everything. Yes, as you keep saying. But it is an act Anthony, merely an act. You go out there and perform as a character. But THIS time, it is a character worth INVESTING in.

Kramer drinks the last bit of his drink and wipes his lips with the back of his hand.

CK: Face it Anthony. Brand Grace needs a life support machine at the moment. No one wants to tie in with you as it doesn’t give them the exposure they crave. You are not the big name anymore. So at the moment, we play to your strengths. Public Grace goes off and opens supermarkets and has his picture taken. Then in private, we will work on Grace the soon to be biggest name in 6CW. They won’t see it coming.

Kramer chuckles.

CK: You just carry on wasting title opportunities by being a good little angel to my devil. You will have another chance in the next show.

AG: You have got me another title shot?

Kramer smiles as Grace looks at him wide eyed.

CK: Of course! My name is Charles Kramer. I can get whatever you need. But now, I want to reacquaint you with some associates of mine that looked after you not so long ago. They kept the crowd at bay when you were super popular. Now they will help train you to attract that same crowd back again. Come on over boys!

Kramer turns to one side of the locker room and out of the shadows walks out the dominating figure of Vortex, complete with the smaller Johnny Oko. Oko is chewing bubble gum and leaning on a katana, while Vortex is punching his fist in his other hand.

CK: What with the big reunion going on in this place, I thought these two men could lend a hand.

Grace once again looks confused.

AG: And they are?

Vortex growls as Oko blows out a bubble.

JO: Gaijin

V: We are The Consultancy, Ant. And someone's gonna pay.

AG: I think you meant "going to".

Kramer laughs and stands up.

CK: Your evolution begins now.

Grace sits and looks at all three men as the scene fades.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:49 am

“Born to fight” hits over the Barclay Card Arena in Birmingham as Dicey walks out on stage where a F**K 6WF t-shirt on as the crowds boo’s hit fever pitch

HA: My god Henry could you ever imagine Dicey getting booed like this

HE: It happens in my house all the time

HA: I’m serious, just listen to that hate

HE: What do you expect we aren’t in Kansas anymore Toto, this be hillbilly country

Dicey raises his arms up to the air and pick up an Iceland shopping bag he has with him and strolls down to the ring with a huge smile on his face

HA: Dicey is actually smiling

Dicey gets into the ring and soaks up the jeers from the 6WF majority in the crowd

Dicey: Yesssss, give into the hate, come to the darkside young padawans

Crowd: YOU SUCK

Dicey: I might suck but here I am, standing in a 6CW ring in the middle of Birmingham..

Crowd: 6WF

Dicey: Chant all you want you morons, it’s gone, closed.....burned to the f**king ground

Dicey empties the contents of his plastic bag and ash and various pieces or rubbish spill onto the canvass

Dicey: For years you all looked down at us in 6CW, the noisy neighbour up in Glasgow, you invaded us twice and stole our best wrestlers, trying so hard to put us out of business and at one stage you succeeded but that is all different now isn’t it, 6...W...F is no more and long may it stay dead

The crowd start to boo again, with some trying to get over the barriers but get stopped by security

Dicey: Who knows why the owners chose this rundown slum of a city to host Anarchy, pity maybe or maybe it is to show you all what a real wrestling company looks like but don’t worry you will recognise a lot of our stars because once they ran out of money they came running to 6CW, begging for work, begging the company that you all hate so much, that together you all wanted gone, the superstars that stood in the NEC and spat out our name like it was poison, all your heroes that told you they wouldn’t p!ss on 6CW if we were on fire but look at them now, happily working for their new pay masters like the unloyal pieces of sh*t I always knew they were.

HA: Dicey is not holding back at all here and he will want to calm down or we could see a riot before we even get a show

Dicey: I don’t give a sh*t about your or your dead company, sure the way 6CW is we will have a 6WF Title like that other tin pot Title the EWF one, there is only one company standing and that’s 6...C...W

Small sections of the crowd start a 6CW chant but are easily booed into silence by the hostile crowd

Dicey: You are all cowards, just like Cassius (Crowd: Cass is gonna kill you) and just like the inbred brothers, you can’t stand face to face with me and fight like men and what would I expect from people who have earned their trade in a city full of suicide bombers and Camel f**kers, cowards too the end.....THIS IS MY F**KING HOUSE NOW SO YOU CAN ALL SUCK A D**K

Dicey climbs up on one of the turnbuckles and raises his arms, mouthing F**K 6WF and punching the writing on his t-shirt as bottles and other rubbish get thrown at him and the ring

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:39 pm

The scene opens on the newly returned, former worlds champion… Vincent Costello… he stands confidently, dressed in a smart suit and waistcoat, a smug smile is plastered all over his face as he begins to address the camera…

VC: Sixteen months have passed since I last stood in front of a 6CW camera, it's been sixteen long, agonising months since you all had the privilege of witnessing Costello’s Law do what it does better than anybody else and it's been sixteen months since the wrestling world entered its Great Depression, a decline that has now culminated with a joke like Thunder holding the once great EWF title!

You see, I was done with 6CW, done with professional wrestling, finished with this circus… so much so that I didn't look at a single result, I didn't even watch a single match, I couldn't have cared less if 6CW disappeared from existence, I’d washed my hands of it, I didn't need it anymore… Hell, I’m a god damn millionaire, it's not like I needed the money and there wasn't a single challenge or accomplishment left for me to fulfil…

But then one day curiosity got the better of me and flicking through the TV channels I tuned in to Night of Glory and what did I see???!!! A second rate, talentless, never has been like Thunder walking around with the world title Vincent Costello made famous!!!!!

And something I hadn't felt in a long, long time washed over me… It was like I’d been struck by lightening, it was like I’d been woken from a coma… and that fire that burned so deep and so hot inside of me for so long was reignited! You see I couldn't just sit at home anymore, surrounded by all of life luxuries, all the money in the world and all the favourable company of glamour models and VIP treatment, all of a sudden seemed insignificant. For so long I was consumed by being the best, consumed by defending and protecting what was mine… And in little over a year I had forgotten what I was put on this earth to do, what I was born and trained to do, be the best God damn wrestler on this planet!

So if you think for even a single solitary second that I’m gonna stay at home, enjoying the best of what life has to offer when a chump like Thunder is walking around with what has always belonged to me then you don't know Costello’s Law at all!

You see, I still remember this….

Roll the footage…

The screen changes to a black before the the words ‘April 6th 2014, Liam ’The Viper’ Wood vs. Thunder @ 6CW Day of Reckoning’ appear, the words fade and the following video begins to play…

A “Let’s go Thunder” chant rings out around the arena. There is no trace of emotion in Wood’s eyes as he continues to wait and then the lights dim and “Heroes are hard to find” blasts out to a huge reception.

HA: Every fan out of their seats for the arrival of the “Oncoming Storm”…

Smoke billows from behind the curtain and then green pyros shoot high up into the air. Strobe lights cut through the fog and then slowly the lights begin to brighten, revealing an empty entranceway.

HE: Buts where is Thunder??????????

HA: This is a very confusing situation right now….Thunder is supposed to be here, he is scheduled for this match….

HA: THAT DAMN COSTELLO!

The crowd watches on in shock as Vincent Costello picks up a chair and then rushes over and swings it toward Thunder’s head………………CRACK!

The chair smashes Thunder’s head right into the locker and leaves him slumped on the floor. Costello then kneels over him and pounds him with furious right hands to the face, opening up a deep cut along the hairline…

HA: What is the meaning of this?

Costello’s hands are covered in blood as he picks the chair up again…..CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!

HE: Thunder is being decimated here…

Time and again the chair finds its target, hammering down across any part of the body that it can find. Costello’s face is contorted with fury as he grabs Thunder’s hair and drags him into a kneeling position. He slams more punches into the bloodied face of the superstar and then begins to drag him away from the scene…

HA: This is heinous….and Liam Wood is just standing there…

The crowd’s boos grow louder as Costello suddenly pushes Thunder out onto the stage and the fan favourite drops to his knees, blood running down his face. Wood makes a move toward the ropes and is about to climb out of the ring when Costello grabs Thunder by the scruff of the neck…

HE: Wood better move fast….

Liam Wood is about to sprint up the rampway when he realises what Costello is about to do. He freezes on the spot as Costello runs Thunder across and then just throws him off the stage……CRASH!

HA: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: THUNDER IS BROKEN IN HALF…

The whole arena is going wild as Costello launches Thunder through the air and off the side of the stage. Thunder’s body crashes through three tables and lands on top of one the huge sound systems, sending sparks flying everywhere. Liam Wood quickly sprints down to check on his former friend as Costello steps back from the stage with a smile on his face…

HA: We need EMT’s out here immediately….Thunder is in a bad way…

HE: He’s not moving at all, that was one hell of a landing…

HA: He could have serious spinal injuries….

The video starts to fade to black with Harold's final words echoing until the scene cuts back to present day and Costello…

Costello laughs as we can visibly see him reminiscing and taking joy in his past exploits

VC: How long did that put you on the shelf for Thunder, a year? Eighteen months? I can't remember, because to me your existence in 6CW was absolutely inconsequential, but from this point on… you, the board of directors, all the guys in the back and the entire 6CW universe can rest assured that Costello’s Law is back to restore order, to restore prestige, to restore the share prices back to where they once stood, to put ratings back to where they belong and to increase the shear talent on offer by ten fold!

Now it's been a long time since I last laced up a pair of boots and did what I do better than anybody else in the world and I see a lot of new faces here in 6CW, so for those of you that don't know me, let me tell you now… Stay out of my way, stay out of my business and maybe just maybe you won't get you’re a$$ handed to you courtesy of Costello’s Law. You see I've beaten the best, JJ Johnson, Enforcer, Hero, Keith Leone, Daniel Reilly, Gazzy D… The list of illustrious former champions goes on and on, I’ve deconstructed people's entire lives in the pursuit of getting what I want, please see Liam Woods shattered existence and I’ve ended the careers of countless bums that thought they could step up to me.

And the next jobber on my list is you Thunder… So run and hide, go home, lock the doors, close the blinds and tremble behind whatever piece of furniture you like… but don't show up to Anarchy, don't step into my ring and face me, because just like the last time I got my hands on you… You’ll be left on the shelf… That's the reality you have to come to terms with now Thunder my old friend!

Costello’s Law says reality is a bi-tch!

Last edited by MtotheC on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:26 pm

Backstage, Thunder stands by watching Costello’s promo, EWF title over his shoulder. A smile firmly etched on his face, that turns into nearly a smirk as he watches. He drops the title off his shoulder and wraps it around his chest. Thunder turns and walks away from the TV set, the camera follows him as he walks down the corridor. As he turns the corner, a sign on the wall says “ring side this way.”

The crowd begins to cheer as Heroes are Hard to Find fills the arena. Thunder bursts through the curtain, championship around his chest, microphone in hand. He raises the microphone as his music fades out. As he opens his mouth to speak, he lowers the microphone to his side and walks with purpose to the ring. Wasting no time Thunder rolls in the ring.

In an echo back to Thunder’s return from injury, he steps to Costello, removes the title and hoists it in to the air.

Thunder
Told you so.

Thunder drops the title to the shoulder and takes a step back.

Thunder
It’s about time the smeg head who put me on the shelf for a year raised his ugly head. You’re not the only one that remember’s that night. I remember it too, I remember it every time I close my eyes. The reason I came back was to get justice…no, revenge? No, it was simpler than that, the reason I came back was pay back and now the real you is back, you better believe it’s going to be a…how’d you put it? Bi-tch.

The fans go crazy.

Thunder
My doctor’s may thank you for putting me on the shelf but, I do not. That being said, you gave me motivation, something your list of jobber’s didn’t have. You are the reason I came back and the reason I hold this title. I sat at home for 12 months, not able to do what I love, every day itching for pay back, wondering if it’s because, I’m not quite good enough. I hatched a plan, I got healthy, cleared to return and I came back, better than ever. I got distracted from my plan when the 6CW universe needed a hero to combat the Forgotten, a fight you eventually join, not the real you mind, it was kinda like the when Isaac Yankum  DDS suddenly became Diesel…There I go getting distracted again.

Thunder pauses for a moment taking in the chuckles of fans that got the joke.

Thunder
My plan got side tracked but, the right to fight gave me an opportunity to get my plan back on track and knowing you, me being on top wouldn’t sit well with you and the real you would immerge. So no, I will not run and I will not hide. I will stand and I will fight and I will silence my own doubts and anyone else, who tells me I no match for you.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:34 pm

*Robin Reborn stands backstage with Charlotte Grey all glammed up beside him. She twirls the microphone in her hand then begins an interview

CG: Robin, you requested this time with me tonight...what's on your mind?

RR: Ya ask a lady for some time and she brings a camera and a microphone...and they say Tinder is a problem!

*Charlotte grins sheepishly

CG: I assumed it was a business call

*Reborn returns the smile

RR: Yeah, yeah, you know you got caught. You all kinds of wrong, ain't you Miss Grey? What's it that that Enzo says? "how you doin?"

CG: Let's say I'm the equivalent to sawft, and then get back to business

*Reborn puts on a mock shocked face

RR: Cold, Grey. You ice cold. Fine, business. What with Liam one week, and Vincent last week, it seems your boys got a couple haters in tow.

CG: New contenders to your crown?

RR: Ain't so new, Charlotte, but they here and we ready. Unfortunately for spandex he weren't, but that's what happens when you let your mate's ex play with your heart strings.

CG: Emmy could be an issue in all of this?

RR: Not for me. Doubt Vincent cares either. But those two boys got too much history and so unfinished stories...they an easy target sometimes.

CG: They being Liam Wood and Thunder, I presume?

RR: And you do so correctly. I get followed around by the distracted and ridiculous in this place. The clown wants another, and I gotta stress it when I say another shot at me. And he's all tied up with his puppets and his stories.

CG: Engel...

RR: Yeah yeah yeah, the mad guy, all them screws but they all loose. I might give him some advice when he's laying flat out on the mat next week. When all he sees are stars, and all he hears is my music hit, I'll tell him you don't kill Joshua with games and riddles. You put your damn foot through his throat and wait till he ain't got no air in his lungs.

*Reborn looks at a silenced Charlotte Grey

RR: I didn't get here all smiles, Miss Grey. You gotta know I don't hurt myself just for fun, I put myself through sh*t each week cos it's the best way for me to hurt players who wanna go rounds with the champ.

*He smiles again

RR: And that was a no on dinner?

CG: Thank you for your time, Mr Reborn

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:37 pm

Engel is pacing frantically in a dimly lit room, a single lamp in the corner reflecting off his face revealing a manic, depraved and psychotic expression. His hair is unkempt, his shirt torn open.

EH: HEHEHE...THEY LAUGH AT YOU...they will learn to fear me...THEY SEE YOU AS A JOKE...they know nothing...HEHEHE...shut up...stop talking...SILENCE ME AS THEY DID YOU...HEHEHE...NOBODY LISTENS ANYMORE, ITS ONLY...US...us. Yes us...hehe embrace that which once made me weak...

Engel puts his hands over his ears as if trying to block out sound, he grits his teeth rocking back and forth slightly before shaking his head

EH: Fear...is a funny thing. To become truly feared you must break the fearless, you must quicken the hearts of man and beast, of demons and dreamers...Joshua...now he was truly feared...yes...and yet he was a mere puppet. A tool of control, controlled by the great Mr Jones...

Engel nods his head laughing, his hand motioning as if controlling a puppet

EH: You should have listened to the voices in your head, we were always coming, the new monsters of 6CW, this is nothing personal...its just inevitability...just as you destroyed all those that they feared to make yourself feared, I shall do the same...thats the thing about the inevitable...it always comes around...

The lights go out as Engel laughs manically and the scene fades

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:20 am

The cameras go live and we are met by the face of Tim Allen stood in the backstage of the Birmingham Arena, the home of the next 6CW show, he adjusts his tie before starting his introduction

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time the former EWF World Heavyweight Champion...The Wo...

??: No...

TA: Excuse me?!

The fans boo as The World Eater Liam Wood walks in to shot with a smug smile on his face, he hands Allen a card and pats him on the chest, taking the wind out of Allen for a second. Allen takes a look and does his best not to role his eyes before reading the card

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time...the FUTURE World Heavyweight Champion...The World Eater, Liam Wood

Wood once again walks in to shot as Allen continues to speak, starting the interview

TA: Liam thank you for joining me here before your big match tonight but before we speak about your opponent I would like to hear your opinion on the return of Vincent Costello and of course...Emmy.

Allen looks at Wood hoping to get a reaction but Wood remains calm

LW: Who?

TA: What do you mean who?

LW: This Emma girl, I'm not sure who the hell she is...

Wood smirks as Allen looks at him in confusion

TA: Seriously? Emmy...your long term ex girlfriend...

LW: Do you expect me to remember every girls name? There are so many that I can't be expected to do that...I remember this Vincent Costello though...the invisible man pn his fiftieth comeback tour who should have stayed dead...

Wood grits his teeth as Allen speaks

TA: Yes, how did you feel when you saw the return of you long term rival Vincent Costello coming back to attack the EWF Champion Thunder.

LW: He's getting involved in my business...if he wants to carry on his homoerotic crush on Michael then that's fine as this is about one thing and one thing only...me getting my title back...so Vinnie...listen up...

Wood turns to the camera

LW: You are going to have to learn your place and realise that things have changed...the Liam Wood that you faced before you went on yet another holiday is dead and he's been replaced by the King Slayer...he's been replaced by the man who destroyed Keith Leone, Mike Masters and the man who will once be EWF World Champion for a third time...

...Once I take my belt back from Michael feel free to 'end his career' all over again...hell, bury him six feet deep for all I care but just don't step in front of me or even look at MY title...there are people that claim that you're the biggest and the baddest but if I have to prove it...I'll send you on another holiday.

Wood pauses for a second

LW: So Vinnie...you and Emma can go after Michael as much as you want but remember what I've told you...you don't step in my way to do it.

Wood stops speaking, allowing Allen to speak yet again

TA: So I see that you think that a match with Vincent Costello might happen but first you must face the UK Champion O'Callaghan, how do you see that fight going?

Wood shakes his head

LW: O'Callaghan?! Seriously?! This isn't the match that should be happening...where the hell is the rematch for MY Title...where is the World Title match that I am owed?! Instead of fighting this jumped up little Leprachaun I should be fighting for world titles...you see, none of this is personal...it doesn't matter who I beat...Reborn...Michael...all that matters is that a world title is on the shoulder of someone who doesn't drag it through the mud...

So who cares about O'Callaghan? He beats a has been like Cameron Faith and he's being lorded as the next big thing but the truth is...we've seen a lot of next big things who did nothing with their life before being sent back to whatever cesspit it was they crawled out of...Simon Cagero...Bam Sparkleston...Enforcer...Vincent Costello...Lucas Takeo...Austin Stevens...I could go on but I've made my point!

Wood pauses for a second before continuing the rant

LW: O'Callaghan is just another in the list of guys who aren't going to make it...it's sad really but I guess you need those losers to prop up the real champions...like me.

Wood smirks again as Allen lowers the microphone, seemingly ending the interview

Last edited by xviperx on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:58 pm

The scene opens in a crowded pub, old fashioned tankards can be seen stacked on shelves behind the oak finished bar, pictures of horse racing and dogs are hung on the walls. There is a fair amount of chatter from the patrons who reside in the establishment. The camera focuses on a group of men gathered around a snooker table pointing in the direction of a man propping up the bar in a red hooded top and jeans. One of the men is pressured into approaching the lone drinker, he first stands beside him and glances sideways a few time before turning back to his friends and giving them a thumbs up. A member of the bar staff approaches the man he orders two pints of ale and waits patiently for the server to return, the man pays for his drinks and then slides a pint across to hooded gentlemen.

Fan: Here's one for you champ, he'll of a match this week.

The hooded man downs the ale and slams the pint glass onto the bar

HM: Thanks

The fan looks nervously to his friends who endeavour him to carry on the conversation.

Fan: Drinking on your own tonight Geoff?

The man takes down his hood revealing his identity to be that of 6cw superstar Geoff Steel.

GS: Was planning on it

The fan stands smiling staring at Geoff who looks uninterested

Fan: Where's that partner of yours Mike Bill isn't it?

Steel smirks before responding

GS: Big fan I see I'm dealing with here, who knows where Mike Bill is, we aren't attached at the hip, I don't need to be his babysitter twenty four hours day, I came out tonight for a quiet drink to do some personal reflection. Mike might be in the cosmopolitan cocktail bar down the way why don't you and your pals over there go check it out.

Fan: Hey man I just bought you a drink least you can do is have a conversation with me.

Steel looks more and more annoyed at this point

GS: What did you expect you buy me a drink and suddenly we are best friends, do expect me to join you and your chums knocking a few balls around with sticks. I thanked you for the drink if you've got a pen I'll sign your autographs but this night won't last long in my memory it's not going to one to tell the family about, do you regularly approach people in bars and buy them drinks and expect something in return, that's just plain sleazy man it might work on some local floozy sure but if you are wanting anymore than thank you your going to be very disappointed.

Fan :wow, I shouldn't have bothered

GS: Now you're getting it, you know we have signings where true fans can come to meet us, the rest of the time I'll say hello in passing, but like you I enjoy my privacy sometimes, so if you wouldn't mind going back to your friends with a smile on your face because I've even bothered to talk to you for this amount of time that would be appreciated.

The fan begins to walk away slowly, his friends can be seen laughing in the background.

Steel then rummages in his pocket and pulls out a phone, he stares at it a while before putting it to his ear

GS: What now? ............. I know I have a match to prepare for, what do you think I've been doing most of the day........ You know what you do what suits you and I'll do as I always do.......... Is that so well good luck with that.

Steel then drops his phone in a drink on the bar, a name is present at first but quickly the screen goes black. Steel then stands up and exits the pub swiftly as the scene ends.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Dicey is absorbing the fury of the crowd when suddenly they erupt into a roaring cheer. Dicey turns to look up to the ramp in furious anticipation but shakes his head and laughs in disbelief as he sees Cassius Zhi has appeared only on the big screen.

Zhi stares down from the screen with a sly smirk as Dicey shouts “Fu**ing pu55y”

Fans : CAS-SI-US! CAS-SI-US! CAS-SI-US!

Harold Lloyd : Can you believe this reaction? Only in Birmingham would this happen folks?

Henry Lloyd : And probably Beijing.

The crowd cheer even louder as Cassius nods his head to one side, directing the camera to show his surroundings; the burnt out 6WF ring in the middle of a derelict arena.

Fans : 6WF! 6WF! 6WF! 6WF!

The camera refocuses on Cassius as he goes to speak but the crowds chanting increases in volume, causing him to take an extra moment

Fans : 6WF! 6WF! 6WF! 6WF!

Dicey, still stood atop the turnbuckle is shouting obscenities at the screen and the crowd in turn, imploring Cassius to get on with it. Cassius slowly rolls his neck from side to side, clearly enjoying a few more seconds of Dicey’s agitation, then begins to speak.

Cassius : And I thought the Irish were renowned for their hospitality?

Tell me, Dicey… why are you so adverse to my stay at your f**king house? I mean, I’ve taken my shoes off… I’ve adorned you with my attention… I even gave you my chair last week… so why, why, why am I still in receipt of such an ill reception at Chez Reilly?

Zhi mockingly pouts, and looks away from the camera in faux-regret

Cassius : Have I outstayed my welcome, Dicey… Is that it?

Zhi snaps back and aggressively grabs the camera to focus on him, now seething

Cassius : WELL GUESS WHAT? I’M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! AND I’M GOING TO BE IN 6CW, KNOCKING DOWN YOUR DOOR DAY IN, DAY OUT, BEATING IT DOWN UNTIL YOU CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE AND YOU MOVE…THE HELL… OUT!

Fans : YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Cassius breathes heavily as he stares out of the screen wild eyed.

Cassius : You ask any social scientist, Dicey… and I admit, I may be expecting a little too much from you to understand what a scientist is being a) a toxin addled imbecile and b) on balance of probabilities a catholic, but look up the definition of one, go find one, and he’ll tell you that all men are a product of their environment.

And what’s left of this 6WF ring I am standing in… what’s left of MY HOUSE… is the reason why I’m tougher, smarter and have a brighter future than you, Dicey Reilly. It’s the reason I am always one step ahead of you. It’s the reason I am BETTER THAN YOU.

It’s because of all the people I grew up in this house with, Dicey… just as the reason you are a resilient, drunken wh0re is because of the mother you must have grew up sharing your fu**ing house with!  

Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Harold Lloyd : OH THAT’S TOO FAR. Turn this cr@p off somebody! Turn this hideous excuse for a human being off already!

Cassius laughs derisively

Cassius : Like it, hate it, shout and swear about it, write a damn letter to your local council if you have to, but I’ve been invited in to your house, Dicey Reilly… and now I’m not going anywhere. I’ve got a new home now, Dicey, and I like it. And this wasteland you created with your juvenile act of arson (Cassius forces the camera to look around him at the 6WF arena again)… it will continue to influence me in its charred aftermath just as every single moment that has happened in this hallowed hall before it all burnt away has.

Cassius now adopts a more serious, sinister tone as he leans closer towards the camera

Cassius : Because THIS was your nuclear strike, Dicey Reilly. And now I am the fallout… the phoenix from the flames… the scar on your conscience… I am the mutation that will destroy all that you hold dear like a cancer!

I was never Birmingham’s chosen hero, Dicey Reilly.
I forced Birmingham to take me as its hero by destroying all that was good until there was only me.
Polluting its bloodstream until there was nothing pure but for my omniscience.
I will do the same here, Dicey Reilly!

And in case you hadn’t noticed… I’m starting with you!

Cassius smiles sinisterly as he slowly raises his hand to the camera lens and taps it twice with his fist

Cassius : Knock, knock!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:19 pm

The Birmingham crowd are hushed by the sound of a voice. Dark, sick, twisted the voice begins to mumble and stutter until it stops for a second and a deep breath is heard.. then

??: This is the place that created me. That created us.. this is the place where the ghosts of our past gather and punish my mind. Attack my soul. This is the place where 6WF was at home and where I felt at home. Now it's not what it was. Now it's a shell... but the ghosts remain and the memories of all the sick and sadistic night. All the blood and the terror, The pain I felt and the horror that I saw.. those memories are what help me to sleep at night.. and now we're back. Not for you people. Not for 6WF. Not even for 6CW.. we get to be here and to end our time in this place how we should have... Together...

The lights go out and the speakers burst into life..

'DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME,  VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED'

The crowd erupt into a mix of boos and cheers  screams and roars that almost blows the room off the arena as 'Before I Forget' hits and Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade step out onto the stage. Blue Dragon looks around seemingly appreciative of the reaction from the 6WF faithful while Logan looks unimpressed..

BD: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the poetic musings of my big brother, Logan Kincade.

Kincade smirks slightly. His ego winning out over his disdain for the crowd for a second. He quickly regains his blank gaze and the two of them make their way to the ring. They slide in and Blue Dragon throws the mic at Logan who looks around the crowd for a minute. Dragon gets another microphone from someone on the outside and the two just stands there for a while, Looking around at the crowd. Looking at the place that they used to call home.

BD: Thanks for the warm welcome. You see my and my brother here aren't used to reactions like that. It seems like a lifetime ago since I first made my debut right here in this arena.

Blue Dragon leans against the ropes as he speaks whereas Logan slumps down the the corner resting his back on the corner pads as he watches his brother

BD: I signed for 6WF 18 months after a prison sentence came to a close. I was violent and I was rash and a bully. I destroyed those smaller than me. From Keith Leone to Chris Patricks, I faught JJ Johnston

The crowd cheer the names of the 6WF legends then boo at the mention of the final man..

BD: I both Allied and battled with Crime Lord. I beat people down and I did it entertain all of you. I had friends in high places and I eventually found myself with the world title only to have it taken from me seconds later. I re-acquainted myself with an old prison cell mate. A man I had always thought of as a brother and then I discovered that was exactly what he was. Our Father bought a stake in the company and he tried to make us battle for his affections but in the end Brotherhood overcomes all the odds. You people don't even understand the debt that I owe you. You could comprehend where I'd be right now it wasn't for you..

The crowd cheer expectantly and start chanting 'you deserved it' 'you deserved it'

Logan gets up and goes to stand next to BD as the two look at each other and smile.

BD: I owe you people NOTHING!!!!  You expect me to be grateful for the few times I was respected in this ring. The times I was respected by you f**king stupid idiots.

The crowd turn on the pair as they soak up the negative reaction. Logan starts to laugh at the fans for falling for the obvious ploy as Blue Dragons temper rises.

LK: I can't believe you fell for that you un-evolved simpletons. It's not respect that gets you places in this business or in this life. It's power, the type of power that people fear. hahahaha....The type of fear that makes them weak...and you, strong. You take that fear and that strength and you shove it down their throats until they gag and the Choke and they die!!!!...  That's what life is about and that's what makes you great.

Logan is breathing heavily clearly fighting the urge to lose control, he smirks as he regains his composure and gestures for BD to continue.

BD: Guys like Patricks. Guys like Clarke James. Guys like Mike Hill.. they apparently had respect for me at the end of 6WF... BULL S**T.. they feared me, they knew what I could do and they knew that all it took was one bad day. One moment in my life where I wasn't blinded by you sheep! Where I wasn't afraid to tell myself that these people don't mean a God Damn Thing! And that moment came...... you see a few years ago...

Logan looks at Dragon he smirks as he knows what's coming.

BD: That night. The night that Logan put me and my Dad through hell. He picked me up and he Powerbombed me from.....that very stage up there and as I lay there a warm feeling came over me. I lay there.... A warm glow around my head and all I could see what bright light. I saw everything I wanted at that moment.... I saw my dad coming towards me, His arms outstretched offering me acceptance.... and I hear my brothers laughter, he's happy, He's finally happy.. then reality kicked in. The bright light, it wasn't some omnipotent vision. It wasn't a moment of clarity.. it was the arena lights,  them ones up there... the man coming at me was indeed my father. As I lay on the floor. His near lifeless body was slammed down onto me. The laughter of Logan seemed almost child like at the time but now that I think about it. Brother you do have one sick laugh like a kid squishing bugs under his boot. I realized what all these parts meant, This wasn't the moment of clarity that I needed. It was a moment of hopelessness. The warm glow engulfing my skull.. I later learned.. on the way down there was a bolt coming out from the stage. I sliced my head from the Base of my skull to the top of my head and I lost God knows how much blood. A warm pool of my own blood still seeping from my skull as I lay there thinking about life.

Dragon reaches out a hand to Logan who shakes it

LK: I won't apologize for it Blue. I won't say sorry for bringing you back from a fate worse than death.. mediocrity... hnnnnnnnn!

Logan again fights the urge to destroy as he paces around the ring.

BD: It was because of that. I realized that it wasn't respect that gave me power. It wasn't even fear. It was me that held the power all along. And all I ever had to do to get what I wanted was to reach out and take it. If someone had what I wanted, then I would reach out and take it. And if they try to stop me, I simply reach out the other hand and I Choke them until they stop trying to do anything.. I don't need you people. We don't need you. We don't need anything.. not even each other. But brotherhood reigns supreme and we are there for each other no matter what...

Logan stops pacing and stands still looking out at one fan in the arena for a few seconds unnerving the man before a sick smile cracks at the side of his mouth

LK: We will reign Blue, now I see the faces of these sheeple and I know the idiots behind that desk and up in the control room gorping at monitors with their hand over the mute button to save the kiddies from hearing the naughty words from the nasty man's lips, I see them and I know they still wonder why... HOW!... could Logan Kincade have gotten to a place where he and his little baby brother could have put so much history behind him...

It's not a complicated story, so you mouth-breathers can follow this one, I was, I AM... the greatest champion in the history of 6WF, people will try and tell you it was others but they deny the facts. I came in after all the so called Legends, I reigned for longer than the so called legends. And I shelved more wrestlers than any man alive. There were so called monsters and yet, I was the one who haunted people's dreams.

I was on top of the world and I had defeated the one thing more important than all of that in reclaiming my birth right... I destroyed my brother...my........ father and....nothing. The laughter faded and I lost purpose.

Logan looks at BD who smirks at his brother who is making the story more complicated than it needs to be, which Logan quickly realizes and contiunues.

LK: So I had everything.... and then.... nothing. Blue was a broken man, I had nothing left and it hit me like a bullet to the temple. It was him, He wasn't my enemy, he was the only man who was ALWAYS there, in the beginning in the fight and at the end, this man was there, Damien Andrews drove us apart because of petty jealousy and WE almost let him succeed.... the end of 6WF brought an end to wrestling for us, and in the aftermath all there was, was two brothers, a score settled, I proved I could defeat him and proved that I can never better him, I threw everything I ever had at him and he was still there, because he always is, he always was and the differences were gone.

Ladies and gentlemen what you see before you in this ring is a brotherhood stronger than any "team" in this industry, we are not just brothers in blood, but brothers in arms, brothers in spirit and brothers in war.

You think the fight at the end of the show last week was an eye opener to us two? we have seen hell, we walked through hell, we are unstoppable, you will come to learn this in time, just like 6WF did, just like the Reapers did, and just like them, the men in the locker room will come to know that Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade aren't like ANYTHING ANYONE IN THIS COMPANY!.....has ever seen.

Logan looks at BD who is nodding in agreement with his every word, a huge grin on his face.

BD: Are you retards starting to get the point yet? Are you interviewers and 6CW officials starting to realise why we came here. Why we attacked Reilly. Why we let last week's match get thrown out. Do you people know what we'really all about yet?  Well allow me to sum it up for you. We're here,  to do WHAT we want,  WHEN we want, HOW we want, and there's nothing anyone can do about it... our targets this week are Hurst and Perez. Typical warm up match. For us.. it's a starter.. and the main course?.. well you don't even know what's coming....

Blue Dragon throws the mic into the crowd and Logan laughs as the two head towards the ropes. Blue Dragon steps over the ropes as Logan drops to the mat and rolls out of the ring the pair walk up the ramp side by side as the crowd boo them as they step through the curtain Dragon turns and flips one finger at the crowd smiling before disappearing into the back..
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:13 am

Dicey looks up at the screen

Dicey: A lot of big talk there from a guy that is hiding backstage somewhere, how about you grow a pair of balls and come down and say it to my face

Crowd: CASS IS GONNA KILL YOU

Dicey: Hell Zhi you can even bring your chair and il let you hit me a few times it that will ease your nerves, I am right here Zhi, waiting to face you and all you can do is phone it in like a Liam Woods knock off and tell yo momma jokes......oh Cassius what has become of you, what has become of one of the most feared fighters in 6WF history, the man who went to war with the JJ’s, the Max’s the whoever stood in his way, I know what happened Zhi....you came to 6CW and you realised that you aren’t the big fish you thought you were, you are nothing in the company Zhi and the only way you can see being something is to take ME out (Dicey starts to laugh) what do you think I am Zhi? I have less friends backstage than the Borough Park Boyz at a Save Palestine rally but I don’t give a f**k Zhi because all I do and all I say is for the good of this company, they don’t want to hear it because they are all firmly up their own ar*es or managements, I didn’t care that you or Crime Bore or the biker mice from Liverpool came here, I only care that you all decide to f**k with me and my business, you are right Zhi this is MY house and I will protect it from the likes of you and your glory hound friends with or without the help or backing from the sheep in the lockerooms, so either get your tea sipping ar*e down here like a man or f**k off

Dicey beckons Zhi to come to the ring as the crowd boo and throw more abuse at him

Dicey: The door is open

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:21 pm

Cassius smirks defiantly at Dicey’s invitations to join him

Cassius : You better believe the door is open, Dicey.

Cassius laughs with uncharacteristic enthusiasm and wild, excited eyes

Cassius : Because do you know what the real irony is Reilly? HUH?

The real irony is that you became so obsessed with protecting your precious property by kicking Jones out of the front door of this house… YOUR HOUSE DICEY REILLY… that you didn’t even notice that he’d left the back one wide open! Free for every unsavoury type from across the old border to FLOOD in and help himself to his share of what you so painstakingly built here…. 6CW’s very own Breaking Point!

And let me tell you Dicey, nobody… not me… not you…. NOBODY… is a big fish whilst in the middle of a FLOOD!

Harold Lloyd : What does he mean, a flood?

Henry Lloyd : Who knows? It’s impossible to know where the truth ends and the mind games begin with Zhi.

Cassius stares intensely down the camera lens at Dicey

Cassius : So you’re right, Dicey. Right now… I’m no big fish. And I’m not that Cassius Zhi they all talk about as one of the most feared fighters in all of 6WF.

Cassius leans in closer

Cassius : Because now I am THE most feared fighter in 6…C....W!

Zhi smirks sinisterly again

Cassius : I am not that mythical being from a far off land who engaged in legendary battles with JJ Johnson and Max Adamson… I’M THE VERY REAL THREAT THAT DEFEATED ONE OF 6CW’S BEST, LIAM WOOD, WITH EASE… the same man you lost to at Night of Glory, Dicey… AND I DID IT RIGHT HERE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!

The doorstep of YOUR house, Reilly.

Cassius curls his nose up with disgust

Cassius : Your shanty, slummy, sordid squat where these people (Cassius points at the crowd) come to merely exist.

Your house, Dicey, that is oh so very soon to become my pagoda… where they can come to WORSHIP once more.

Just like Birmingham is used to!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Cassius : Now I'm sorry to disappoint but why would I f*** off when I haven't even begun?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:03 am

Dicey looks around at the hostile crowd and then at Zhi up at the screen with frustration etched on his, Dicey grips the mic tightly and raises it up to his lips as his frustration turns to anger he throws the mic, smashing it in the centre of the ring, Dicey rolls out of the ring and marches up the ramp ignoring the crowds abuse much to the glee of Zhi who is observing the scene with a smirk on his face

Crowd: NA NA NAA NAA....NA NA NAA NAA....WAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEHEEEE GOODBYE

HA: Dicey has left the building, I have never seen this before brother, Zhi has gotten squarely into Diceys head for the second time and he doesn’t know what to do

HE: It’s easy to confuse a simpleton and Zhi has done it to a tee

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:45 pm

*As Allen lowers the microphone, his attention along with Wood's is caught as in the distance O'Callaghan can be heard coming along to corridor, singing...*

O'Callaghan: music "I am UK Champion, my friends,
And I'll keep on making Cameron Faith tap out, till the end
Cos I am UK Champion
O'Callaghan is UK Champion
I got no time for losers
Cos I am the UK Champion, of 6CW" music

*O'Callaghan now enters the shot, and looks at Allen*

O'Callaghan: "Been a little while Timmy, what you been upto? Watching some Peppa Pig? Finally been able to colour inside the lines of your colouring book?"

*Allen looks bemused*

Allen: "I'm not 6 you dingbat"

O'Callaghan: "Ah yes of course, I was just assuming your mental age was your actual age!!"

*O'Callaghan begins hysterically laughing at Allen, who is offended, Wood stands there non plussed...before O'Callaghan composes himself and snatches the microphone off Allen, readjusting his UK title which is over his shoulder in the process*

O'Callaghan: "I'll take that Timmy, they're not interested in hearing you speak, they wanna hear their UK Champion!"

*Boos can be heard from the arena, as O'Callaghan holds his UK title aloft*

O'Callaghan: "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THE WORLD EATER HIMSELF, LIAM WOOD!"

*O'Callaghan claps at a slightly flustered Wood, before smirking and saying*

O'Callaghan: "The world eater indeed Liam, looks like you added a few more pounds there chubster...I know losing to Thunder must suck but no need to comfort eat pal, there's people out there who can help....LIKE ME!

*O'Callaghan goes to flick Wood's breasts, Wood slaps his hand down, O'Callaghan continues to smirk and joke*

O'Callaghan: "Careful fatty, you'll get out of breath! Ok ok, I'll stop making everyone in the arena and at home crease with laughter, and we'll get down to business shall we? Ok good!"

*O'Callaghan thrusts his title over his other shoulder, with a more serious look on his face*

O'Callaghan: "I was watching your interview in the locker room Liam, and quite frankly before I respond to your clearly inaccurate jibes, I wanted to give you the opportunity to see if you would be so willing to spout your rubbish when I am stood but two foot from your face"

*O'Callaghan hands Wood the mic, and can be heard saying "Go ahead world eater"*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:25 pm

Wood looks at O'Callaghan and raises an eyebrow before looking at Tim Allen and smirking. He takes a second to look O'Callaghan up and down, the smirk growing as he does.

“O'Callaghan...it's nice to meet you man...I thought you'd be bigger in real life but I have to say that I'm impressed with the way you handle yourself...you kind of remind me of a knock off version of me...you know, a tiny fun size, second rate version of me that seems happy to settle for a minor title and act like it's the biggest thing in his life and I have to say, that's probably a good thing”

Wood taps the belt on O'Callaghan's shoulder before continuing

“It's good because you're going to feel untouchable...you're going to feel like nothing can stop you but the sad truth is...it can and it will...so hold on to that feeling because I had it too. In my very first 24 hours as a wrestler I won the tv title and at the time I felt like it was THE belt of the company...it didn't matter who was holding that world title because I was going to make the TV Title more relevant than any belt in the entire world and if you look back at EWF...I did just that.”

“You see I got that untouchable feeling but luckily for me...I am the sort of man who can achieve greatness without even trying...I won the TV Title and made it look easy, I defended it time and time again and it took the title being stripped from me to rip it from my hands...I won the World Title while holding that belt because I knew that I wouldn't be untouchable forever unless I proved I was just that and I DID!”

Wood moves in closer, an intense tonne to his voice but a smirk still on his face

“So like I said hold on to that feeling and treat that belt like it's a heart beat because that belt is as good as it gets for you...that is the thing you can tell your grandchildren about on your death bed because it doesn't get any better from here on out. It's sad but once it goes and you realise that you just aren't good enough to reach the next level...the reality of that is going to crush you. You see, you're a good imitation of me but you just AREN'T me...you just AREN'T good enough and like every other clone there's a defect that means you just aren't on my level.”

“It's cute though, you come in here and make your jokes...you sing your songs and you raise that belt in to the air like it's a World Title but unlike me...you don't know that feeling, you don't know what it's like to be champion of the world and unless you learn to turn water in to wine and other miracles, you never will.”

Wood pats the belt again mockingly

“Enjoy Monday night Paddy...you might learn a thing or two.”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:36 pm

*O'Callaghan snatches the belt away from Wood, and looks at Allen in a slightly bemused manner*

O'Callaghan: "Nice to meet me? Thought I'd be bigger in real life? Are you mad bruh? We had a match literally a month or two ago ya nonce..."

*O'Callaghan looks at Wood, glaring him down now*

O'Callaghan: "And although you won that matchup, I gave you the fright of your career...which you clearly didn't learn from as results at Night of Glory have shown...maybe that's where you should've taken a leaf out of my book eh Liam?"

*O'Callaghan pats the belt, readjusting it before continuing*

O'Callaghan: "Ya see world eater, this newcomer is making waves because he isn't so arrogant that he loses and blames it on outsiders...he goes back to the film room and studies his weaknesses, then goes down to the gym to make himself better every single frickin day...O'Callaghan isn't a second rate imitation of Liam Wood my friend...oh no O'Callaghan is what Liam Wood can only ever aspire to be..."

*O'Callaghan gets into Wood's face*

O'Callaghan: "And that's the best wrestler in 6CW. Monday night, in the middle of that ring, O'Callaghan is gonna give you the same experience he gave to Cameron Faith and many others beforehand...prepare that ice bath and physios Liam, cos I'm gonna break your back in two..."

*O'Callaghan shoves Allen shouting "go to hell Timmy", before brushing past Wood and exiting the interview area shouting "d1cks out for Harambe"*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:20 pm

As O'Callaghan goes to leave Wood puts on a loud fake laugh, stopping him in his tracks causing him to turn back

“That was you I had a match against?! I'm so sorry, I thought we'd hired someone to warm me up before defending my world title because you see I was dealing with something much bigger than you at the time...much, much bigger little man.”

Wood smirks at O'Callaghan

“You see...for all your talk about being the best and how you're the man to learn from...I've been where you can only dream to be...hell, I've made my home at the top of that mountain and from time to time...I forget the people that I look down upon...I'd say I'm sorry but in all honesty, you should be grateful.”

“You see, you swanned in here and made your jokes and all it took was knowing that someone as great as me didn't remember you and it fired you up...it made you want to be someone and I'm so glad that my greatness could inspire someone who probably wouldn't make it to this level without a bit of motivation.”

Wood shrugs at O'Callaghan who grits his teeth

“It's funny you talk at about Night Of Glory though...I'm not sure you were involved but I assume you watched? If so then yeah, I had my title stolen from me but what you would have seen was your home boy and fellow potato smuggler Dicey Reilly getting put in his place...you see, that's what I do...I teach people where they belong in the hierarchy of this business and crush any silly little dreams they have.”

“I'll entertain you though...this Monday I'll let you attempt to teach me a lesson but the truth is there is nothing you can teach me...I am a two time world champion, a man who held a minor title for the entirety of it's exsistance and a superstar of the year...I have beaten men like Dicey Reilly, Keith Leone, Mike Masters, Thunder, Vincent Costello and apparently you...and I made them look like boys and you know why?”

Wood pauses staring at O'Callaghan before answering his own question

“I beat them because just like you I better myself every day...just like you I learnt a lesson from every mistake but unlike you I put them in to practice and achieved something worthwhile...unlike you I put my efforts in to being a champion of the world and not some all singing, all dancing clown and unlike you I will continue to improve as I move towards becoming a three time world champion...”

“...I might not remember your name or your stupid little face but the ending of our match will be VERY familiar as I put another wrestler in his place.”

Wood drops the mic before pointing a gun with his finger at O'Callaghan walking out of shot backwards with a smug grin on his face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:30 pm

The scene bursts into life as the audience go wild inside the BarclayCard arena in Birmingham as the show returns from a lengthy commercial break. The camera pans around to see members of the audience, young and old, excited and enthusiastic about the night ahead. Some fans are waving signs above their heads which include "Harambe lives on" and "Deadline Day" amongst them. Suddenly, the lights dim before "Timehop baby" blasts loudly through the sound-system, shaking the very arena to the core which is blended together by the wall of noise emanating from the crowd. The crowd roar loudly with wild excitement mixed with a tinge of hatred fro the man about to walk onto the ramp through the curtain. A few seconds pass before a furious, wild and focused Aaron Heath marches onto the ramp as the crowd ratchet up their noise another few decibels. Heath is wearing a pair of casual black skinny jeans, A white shirt with a bloodthirsty honeybadger emblazoned in the centre of the shirt and a black leather jacket. Cricking his neck side to side, Heath takes a deep breath and storms down to the ring, down the ramp with intensity and focus.*

*As Heath reaches the bottom of the ramp and rolls into the ring, He quickly jumps to his feet, demanding a microphone from the ring announcer which is immediately snatched from his hands by the tyrannical Heath. Heath storms around the ring, pacing up and down, side to side as the music peters away and the crowd begin a long, loud chant of "You Suck!" as the noise from the fans inside Wembley arena causes Heath to stop on the spot, the camera picking up fully on his face this time. Heath looks jaded, his right eye is bloodshot indicating lack of sleep, he is unshaven with three or four scratches covering face from last week's events. The camera fully focuses in on the prophet of 6CW as he sniggers to himself looking at the mat, before his weary blue eyes casts a look of disgust at the 6CW world in attendance. Clearing his throat and stroking his wild looking stubble, Heath raises the microphone to his lips, gritting his teeth in the process, his eyes lighting up with rage as the crowd continue their barrage of insults, taunts and abuse.*

Heath: My name is Aaron Heath... and I'm the very man that I say I am. I'm the prophet of 6CW... I'm the saviour of 6CW in this new era of 6CW, Nobody can touch me. In this era of 6CW, I'm the biggest silverback in the jungle. So let's discuss, let's talk about something which needs to be addressed, the elephant in the room, let's get it out of the way if you will. This waist lacks some Gold and it's about time that this waist has some gold to show off. As I've told you time and time again, it's my time...
Heath: As I told you what i would do for over a year now, on my path of destruction I have laid out superstars, some superstars which all of you people thought no man could possibly do. One, A former legend of this company and the other a man who has a monumentally high reputation in wrestling. But that's only the tip of the iceberg. I laid a beating out on these so called superstars week after week and do things that nobody has ever seen before. I took both of my bare hands and laid them on former world champions and world renowned tough guys and have done nothing but victimise, punish, pummel, beat, kick, punch, suplex, bodyslam, harass, torture and brutalise them right into this very canvass I stand on while I speak to all of you now.

*Heath begins pacing the ring, clearly amped up by his words as the crowd begin to loudly react by creating a whirlwind of noise which begins a cacophony of noise, mixed with cheers and boos. The camera pans out revealing the audience all on their feet giving some kind of reaction as Heath marches around the ring before stopping, rubbing his brow and then raises the microphone to his lips once more, his words fly out with venom and through gritted teeth.*

Heath: So then after nearly a year Aaron Heath got bored... so very bored. I was hungry for more and hungry for the next challenge. Then, this week out of the blue, I see that one, Gazzy D one of the good guys has nominated me to take on that little weasel, Crime Lord to face him for his international title. I'm not going to lie to all of you tonight, I have waited for this moment for a very, very long time.
*Heath looks to the rafters, shaking his head in anger and disbelief before raising the microphone once more as the fans begin to chant boring.*

Heath: See, I know all about that slimy, disgusting, little weasel, Crime Lord. A man that has forged a legacy on utter percieved domination and unparraleled success in each fed he has ever been in, While that maybe true, and to an extent, I admire you for it Crime Lord but here's the crux of the issue. Crime Lord is The most undeserving, International champion in anybody's lifetime. See, I'm a smart guy... I Know how these men work. They hide behind a strong facade and self percieved aurora of mystery but beneath it all lies a very week man.

Heath: I don't want to disgrace the name of Crime Lord, I don't want to embarrass the name of Crime Lord because I don't see him as a threat. No, not in the slightest. Infact, I see Crime Lord as a valuable asset. Another asset in which I can claim to the world that I have taken down in a mere matter of minutes in your life time. Believe it or not, Crime Lord is an asset. Very much so, but tonight that asset is becoming my property. You people would love to see him pick off another self percieved God... but that's not going to happen. And here is why.

Heath: I feel as if I can already confess my sins to each and everyone of you already without a punch being landed or an act of violence leading to Crime Lord's stoat like head to be crashed towards the mat. For over a year, the damage I did to countless superstars will pale in huge comparison in what I do to Crime Lord tonight. Two weeks ago, was child's play and Crime Lord you've had you're little fun for far too long. tick, tock, tick, tock, the time is counting down before this monster finds you with nowhere to run and nowhere to hide any-more Crime Lord.

Heath: Now, if you don't mind me saying this, permit me to draw a comparison between my brilliance compared to Crime Lord's ignorance. I'm The person who will leave here tonight as the International champion, as the one who will be slamming a big black boot into the back of Crime Lord's skull into the canvass below and as the one raising this title above my head whether you people like it or not, will be me, Aaron Heath. Your prophet and saviour of 6CW... You know it's true what they say about a wounded beast. They are the most dangerous animals on the planet... this wounded honey-badger is smelling retribution and he will gain his retribution.

Heath: Crime Lord will realise that I'm the god of violent retribution tonight...worshipped be my name, Aaron Heath. Crime Lord, you, have broken and smashed a hidden commandment that nobody has ever done before in the history of my time in professional wrestling... thou shall not intentionally anger, rustle and humiliate the prophet of professional wrestling and 6CW. Like the weasel that you are on you have dodged me for over a year, fool me once shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you Crime Lord. Retribution will fall like a sword onto Crime Lord and anybody that tries to block my path in becoming the International champion.

Heath: When the times comes to it, I'm a proven winner. Fact. I have won at everything that I have competed in, whether it be professional wrestling or american football, I have won and overcome everything that has stood and looked me in the eye. Let me just tell you folks something, and this is common knowledge but The answer to selling merchandise? Aaron Heath. The answer for a champion you people can be proud off? Aaron Heath. A champion which can unite continents? Aaron Heath.
Heath: Around the world I have won titles, I have looked the devil in the eye and shot him down with one swift boot. I have fought them all across the nations and here I stand, as defiant, as ruthless and as intimidating as ever before. I respect nobody. I respect nobody at any-time. I'm the prophet, Aaron Heath. I'm the Honey-badger, Aaron Heath. I conquer. I destroy... I'm a once in a lifetime athlete...my name is Aaron Heath. Get out of my way people... This war stars and ends with Aaron Heath.

*With that, Heath slams the microphone down to the canvass, with earth shattering intensity as timehop baby reverberates around Birmingham as the crowd go wild in anticipation for the big match with Cameron Faith later in the evening. A wicked and evil smile flashes over Heath's face as he paces around the ring once more, looking devious his eyes light up as the camera pans in once more. The scene then slowly fades back away to commercials, the final image of Heath staring out towards the rafters, taking a deep breath and feeling the electricity around him.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:35 pm

Shut up you nonce.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:39 am

*”Ain’t no stopping me” blasts out around the Barclaycard Arena as Cameron Faith marches out  to a mixed reaction. He briefly stops at the top of the stage before storming down to the ring.*

HA: Sounds like we have a few 6WF fans in attendance tonight Henry, after his performance last time out he maybe even changed a few 6CW and fans minds.

HE: Faith put up one hell of a fight last time out refusing to tap to O’Callaghan, not that it made any difference.

HA: That’s two submission defeats I two weeks for Faith and there are starting to question whether O’Callaghan has highlighted a major weakness in the former UK Champion.

HE: There may not anyone as talented as O’Callaghan when it comes to locking in a submission hold but I think  their right to ask the question. Faith doesn't lose often let alone two in a row, it must be playing on his mind.

*Faith slides into the ring, walks over to the other side where he is handed a microphone through the ropes. He walks to the middle of the ring before raising the mic as the music dies down.*

CF: My name is Cameron Faith, but by the sounds of it you already knew that and for the past two weeks I have had to put up with commenters, journalists but most of all you stupid f**kers sat right there asking me how I’m feeling after I lost the UK Championship.

Now I have to listen to the same lazy ass commentators questioning whether I really have what it takes to succeed in 6CW after O’Callaghan beat me for a second time.

*Faith turns ands points to the Lloyd brothers in the commentary position, grimacing as he outstretches his arm*

HA: Looks like Faiths still showing some wear and tear from that Cobra Clutch.

CF: Yeah I’m talking about you two!!!

Now I’m not gonna stand here and lie and to you, it gets to you. It really does. You spend enough time listening to all the haters, the doubters and you start to think maybe they have a point, maybe there right.

I was starting to  question whether I really did have what it took to be the best in 6CW but then I came to here to Birmingham.

*The crowd cheer at the mention of the Birmingham*

CF: The home of 6WF, a company filled with true talent and I realised I am already better than each and every single person associated with 6CW.

*The cheers quickly turn to huge boos, drowning out any sporadic 6WF chants*

CF: See I wasn't pinned, I didn't tap, I wasn't beaten by O’Callaghan. Look back at the tape and tell me when I was beaten, I dare you.

But you won’t because deep down you know the truth, you know I was robbed.

*Faith pauses as the crowd start to shout abuse*

CF: This may surprise you all but I’m all right with that, Sure at the time I was p*ssed,  it was nice to call myself the UK Champion, it was nice to have that trinket over my arm but that's all it was a trinket.

No one respects you for being the Uk champion, simply no one gives a Sh*t and that’s not what I signed up for.

HA: What a load of rubbish, Two weeks ago I saw a man desperately trying to reclaim a beloved title. I saw a man crest fallen when he realised he had lost it.

CF: I signed up because I am the greatest, I am the reason each and every single one of you spent your life savings to be her tonight. When you are all lying on your death beds I will be the last thought that goes through your head as you happily recall the time you got a glimpse of Cameron Faith.

And tonight in Birmingham I will show you the reason I am better than a UK champion, why I am better than everyone when I beat the man many claim to be the most decorated champion in professional wrestling today Max Adamson.

*Faith looks around as the crowd burst into Adamson chants*

This isn't some idle threat, this ain’t gonna be a classic, It will be nothing but a statement of intent.

And in that you can put your Faith

*Faith makes his way to the ropes to a chorus of boos as  his music hits*

HA: Sounds like Faith is pretty bitter at being beaten by O’Callaghan

HE: He is right about one thing though, beating Max Adamson tonight would make one hell of a statement and silence the doubters.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down