The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 - LIVE

Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 - LIVE Empty 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:02 pm

6CW Aftermath Monday January 9th 2017

*Victor Smith is in the Doctor's office backstage. As Steel gets checked over, Smith paces

VS: Limping? Geoff, you know you're own body, and medically cleared or not: are you gonna be able to really, truly fight tonight?

*Geoff just sits quietly, letting the doctor do his work. Smith remains impatient

VS: I need to start making an impression here, Geoff, and I can't go into this match and have it turned into a 2v1.

*He looks at Steel, still awaiting a response, but again gets nothing.

D: Mr Steel, you are capable of competing tonight by our lowest standards. Thus, it is up to you to decide your condition.

*He presents a form

D: If you sign this form it will indicate that you have listened to my advice on your fitness ahead of this evening, and have made your own choice to compete. In my opinion, this could do your more damage in a long term sense if you aren't careful...

*The doctor leaves the form next to Steel. Geoff turns to look at Victor and then picks up the pen

GS: I'm my own man, Victor. And you'll need to learn how to be that, teaming up with people or otherwise.

*Steel signs the paper, hops down off the bench and walks away from the room, his limp obvious. Smith sighs and then leaves too.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:03 pm

*The camera changes and we are face on to the commentary desk. Both Harold and Henry look into the camera as they speak

HA: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to 6CW Aftermath. Tonight we begin the show in earnest with a rather different tone to usual.

HE: Yes, rather than our usual screaming and shouting, this evening we will be honouring a great

*Every man and woman on the roster begins to fill the stage at the top of the ramp.

HA: In what some may consider rather ill-timed and a little political with the recent arrest on Sea--

*Henry puts his hand firmly on his brother's arm

HE: Not now, brother...

*The pair exchange a quick glance, Harold readjusts his position and smiles

HA: We will tonight begin our show with a quiet and reflective tribute to a former titan of this industry, the man known as Hero.

HE: We were saddened and shocked by the news of Hero's untimely passing, and remain sensitive to ongoing investigations.

HA: With every one of our stars out on the stage, and the crowd here standing on their feet to show their respects, we will toll the bell 10 times with our heads bowed and take some time to reflect on what we have all lost.

*The lights in the arena dim and we pan across the stage, although it appears more than a couple of wrestlers may be missing. As the first bell tolls, the ever shy Cassius Zhi raises his 6CW title in the air.

As the bell tolls, the whole arena stands silently. Off to the side, a commotion seems to spread in one section of the audience.

Suddenly, two hooded figures come from the crowd to stand before the roster just below the ring, at the other end of the ramp. They wear all white but other than that they are non-descript.

HA: What the hell is going on?!

*Between them they hold a man, limp at their feet and dragged by the wrists. His face is covered, a bag over his head.

The two men bow their heads and the lights go out.

HA: Nothing good ever happens when the lights drop...

*The lights come back on and the crowd gasp and cheer all at once

HE: OH MY GOD!

HA: THE SHOWMAN...

HE: HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

HA: THE SICK B*STARD

Every man and woman in the arena stands in shock as the smiling, snide face of Hero laughs maniacally as he stands in the middle of the ring.

H: The greatest trick the devil ever did pull...

HA: That I am a twonk of the highest order...

*The shock of everyone is interrupted by a wild scream from the stage. Christy James fights through and tries to storm down the ramp, but is stopped and then held back by JJ Johnson.  

H: Priceless! Look at you, Christy. As foolish as the man you love...but we won't be hearing from him for a while. I'm sure we can get that charge changed to attempted murder

*He laughs wildly as JJ drags the crying Christy away.

H: This is the history that is truly delivered by a man...no, not just a mere man, a deity...of such power that the world can be rid of its great white knights. Gazzy is just one more idiotic soldier for a lost cause that has been slain at my hand. They call them white meat babyfaces; I do not give them names, I merely send them into obscurity. Oh Thunder, we do miss thee too

*He laughs wildly again as the crowd start to boo

HA: What is he implying there?

HE: An endless amount of genius...

H: But why now, you may ask? The answer is so painstakingly clear. This company has been brought to its knees. An industry where false prophets lead you from doom to doom with their lies and their weakness. This company became so weak that they were willing to beg me to return. And as I contemplated, I saw men claim to rise to the top as gods. Others forming power from behind the scenes to position themselves on my throne. It is these false prophets that have drawn me back.

And now that I have returned, I shall bring my bothers back from the wilderness. For I am the Holy Spirit of professional wrestling, and my disciples will follow!

*The men in the masks reveal themselves as Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James.

H: Brother James, Brother Murdoch, welcome back to life.

*They stand emotionless, and then drag the lifeless body to the ring where Hero shouts at it.

H: To worship false prophets is to question the God before you! You have deified him and given him power he does not deserve. You have drawn me here, and you will see what power a real God holds!

*He lifts the bag and we see Liam Wood. The crowd all gasp. Wood is beaten, bloodied and bruised, his head lolling to the side and clearly unconscious.

H: Now Plague Rises, but the Church Lives - you have brought me here, Wood. You chose to praise in false prophets; now God will smite them.

*The lights go out and when they flash back on there is no one standing in the ring, the limp body of Wood is all that remains. The fans stand in a stage of shock, and eventually the roster begin to walk from the stage

HA: I don't like this...

HE: Is he dead? Wood, I mean...not Hero

HA: Well that is at least one thing we have learned from our tribute to Hero; Hero is alive...

*Medics sprint down to the ring and Wood is eventually stretchered away, the crowd silently watching him go

HA: I just want to roll some footage, as we have been made aware backstage of something that may be significant during that speech

HE: Something more, I presume, because that whole damn thing seemed significant

*Footage rolls and we see the faces of Cassius Zhi and Miss Jessica. The lights go out, and both look wholly shocked to see Hero standing in the ring as the lights shine again. Then, all of a sudden, Zhi appears to grab Jessica and pull her away and backstage

HA: Curious...

HE: Two people who are most definitely not just innocent bystanders in all this, that we can be sure of.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 9th January 2017 - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:04 pm

*We head backstage where Zhi has ahold of Jessica

CZ: Did you know?! Is this anything to do with you?!

MJ: Get...off...me!

CZ: Shut up with your tears and tel me the truth! Did you know?!

MJ: No! I thought he was dead, ok?!

*Loud shoes approach, tapping on the solid corridor floor. Lex Hart walks up to the pair

LH: Well isn't this...interesting

CZ: No one is talking to you, Hart. Nor talking about you...you're irrelevant.

*Hart takes the insult in stride

LH: You never could quite take the power of holding a title...already too surprised that such incompetence had laid down for you.

*The pair snarl at each other

MJ: Teeth away, gentlemen.

*Neither man breaks the stare

LH: Whatever. Neither of you can be trusted, and now you can deal with this. Envy betrays you both.

*Lex walks away as the pair watch him go and then meet eyes again as the scene fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:05 pm

Match One
Victor Smith/Geoff Steel vs The TA

HA: Well, I guess we have a wrestling show to put on! First match of a brand new year, ladies and gentlemen…….

HE: 2016 was a standout year for 6CW….we broke so many records…..let's hope that 2017 can surpass even that, although it will take some doing…

The crowd in attendance are on their feet as "Last resort" booms through the speakers and Geoff Steel makes his entrance. He slaps the hands of some of the fans as he makes his way down the ramp…

HA: Former 6CW World Champion…..Geoff Steel will be looking to push back into championship contention here in 2017….

HE: I think Steel still needs eyes in the back of his head…..I don't think Mike Hill and he are through just yet…

HA: A brutal street fight between the two former tag champions ended in a no contest at Seasons Beatings…..perhaps there is still some unfinished business…

Steel climbs up the steel steps and into the ring as "Saviour" echoes and the crowd applaud the arrival of Victor Smith. The "Count" removes his coat as he strides down the ramp toward the ringside area…

HA: I don't think there's a more unlucky superstar in 6CW right now than Victor Smith….

HE: Unlucky, or just not good enough?....there is a fine line…

HA: This young starlet has produced so many terrific displays against top class opposition in recent weeks but getting the decisive victory has proven his only stumbling block….

HE: And the only thing that matters….this is a results business and Smith hasn't got many to show….

HA: For now….he damn near beat O'Callaghan at Seasons Beatings, the double champ had to cheat in order to win…..that shows just how much Smith has to offer…

Smith climbs through the ropes and gives Steel a respectful handshake before climbing onto the ropes to pose for the fans. "Machine Gun" then roars through the speakers as the lights dim and the crowd boo…

HA: But their opponents tonight are making one hell of a wave here in 6CW….

HE: These two men have already altered the entire landscape of the tag division….

HA: And we still don't know everything about them….

Frank Horrigan walks out onto the stage with the mysterious masked manager by his side. Jackson Jackson then appears from behind them with his arms up in the air…

HA: Frank Horrigan is a frightening prospect…..and Jackson Jackson is certainly a livewire….these two men are so unpredictable….they present a real danger here in 6CW….

HE: And what about their manager?....We still don't even know who this guy is…

The masked man stands in front of the TA and presents them to the audience, who boo, before stepping aside as they march down to the ring. Horrigan climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope whilst Jackson climbs up on the turnbuckle and stares at his opponents….

HA: Tonight's Aftermath is dedicated to the late, great Hero….hopefully the action we see here will be a fitting tribute to the hall of famer….

Steel steps to Horrigan and gazes up at the giant. Horrigan merely glares down and then he shoves Steel in the chest, sending him flying back into the ropes…

HA: Geoff Steel is an incredibly strong individual but he barely stayed on his feet there from a single push…

Steel bounces back forward and stuns Horrigan with a huge right hand. He follows up with three more and then grabs his foe's arm and looks for an irish whip…

HE: No chance…

Horrigan just looks at Steel and grins before pulling him forward and drops him with a huge clothesline. Steel clambers back up and is destroyed by a massive scooped slam…

HA: Horrigan is a physical monster…

Horrigan drops a huge elbow into the chest of Steel………….1………….2……….shoulder up. Horrigan gets back up and he grabs Steel by the head before pulling him to the corner and tagging in his partner…

HE: Look at that teamwork…

Jackson springs over the top rope and into a discus elbow smash that knocks Steel right off his feet. He then runs the ropes and returns…..Horrigan benches him up and then slams him down on top of Steel……………..1……………….2……….kickout!

HA: Solid start from the TA here…

Steel staggers up and Jackson hits him with an inverted atomic drop before whipping him to the corner. He chases in after Steel but receives a big boot right to the jaw…..Jackson staggers back and Steel darts out toward him…

HA: SPEAR…

Jackson managed to leap over Steel, sending him sprawling across the floor, and then he spins and runs forward, punting Steel right in the chest as he reaches him…

HE: That might break a bone or two….

…2
……..Steel kicks out. Jackson's eyes bulge as he demands a three from the referee…

HA: Geoff Steel is as resilient as they come….he doesn't stay down unless you lay a beating on him…

Jackson climbs to his feet and he beckons for Steel to stand up. He stomps his foot on the ground and then he shouts out "Superkick" as he launches forward….

HE: Steel fell for it…

Steel covers his face, expecting impact, and Jackson shouts "just kidding" before kicking out Steel's knee. Steel is down on his knees as Jackson runs off the ropes and returns with a flying european uppercut…

HA: Steel receiving a working over at this moment…

Jackson makes his way over to the corner and begins to climb up, facing out toward the crowd. Steel begins to stagger up as Jackson vaults off…

HE: MOON….AHHHH!

HA: That's the strength I was talking about….

Jackson looks for a moonsault takedown but somehow Steel catches him on his shoulders. He runs JJ back into the corner and drops him for snake eyes before charging off the adjacent ropes and sprinting back….

HA: SPEAR!

Jackson's head collides off the mat with whiplash effect as Steel runs through him…………………1…………………….2……………………….3!

HA: That should be it…

HE: Check the ropes…

The referee's hand comes down for the three as the TA's manager places Jackson's foot on the bottom rope at the final moment. The crowd are booing as the masked man walks away…

HA: This contest should be done…

Steel clambers up and he slaps the hand of Victor Smith, bringing him into the contest. Smith climbs up the ropes and he waits for Jackson to stand before launching off with an impressive crossbody………………….1………………..2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Smith getting his first taste of action this new year….

Smith pulls Jackson up and tries to lift him for a brainbuster but JJ swivels over the side of Smith's shoulder. He grabs Smith's arm and hooks them back….

HE: Tiger suplex….

Smith drives his head back and slams it into Jackson's face, sending him swaying. Smith then runs in behind his opponent and drills him with a bulldog……………..1……………….2………….shoulder up!

HA: Who knows, a big win here for Smith and Steel and we could see them make a quest for the tag team championships….

Smith drags Jackson back up and nails him with a snap suplex. He then rolls to the corner and he begins to ascend to the top rope….

HA: Victor Smith taking to the skies….OH CMON!

The masked manager climbs up onto the apron to distract the referee as Horrigan grabs Smith by the trunks and pushes him off the turnbuckle, sending him splattering into the ropes. Horrigan then climbs into the ring…

HA: There wasn't even a tag there….the TA are the masters of rule breaking it would seem….

HE: They are a well oiled machine…

Horrigan drags Smith up and nails a giant headbutt, sending Smith crashing into the ropes. Smith stumbles back forward and is decimated by a huge spinning spinebuster….

HE: Goodnight….

….2
………..shoulder up!

HA: Smith's tough….

HE: And foolish to think he can withstand Horrigan….

Horrigan taunts the crowd and Geoff Steel before clattering huge arms and fists into Smith's back. He then shoves Smith back into the corner and runs into him with a huge splash. He lifts Smith onto the top rope….

HE: This doesn't look good for Victor Smith….

Horrigan turns inside and prepares to slam Smith down from on high but Smith clatters his forearm into the back of Horrigan's head. He follows up with several crossface punches that send Horrigan stumbling away…

HA: Victor Smith is a real fighter….oh yes!

Smith then dives from the ropes with a lariat right to Horrigan's throat, dropping him down into a seated position. Smith staggers back up and he runs the ropes before returning with a flying dropkick….

HA: The big man is down…

1…………2…………Horrigan powers out and sends Smith flying!

HE: Never going to be enough…

Smith crawls up and he grabs Horrigan by the arm. He wraps it around Horrigan's own neck and yanks him forward…

HA: REGAL…

Horrigan spins out and nails a huge knee to Smith's gut. He then lifts him up and sends him flying across the ring with a huge pumphandle fall away slam…

HE: That is extreme power…

Smith stumbles back up and Horrigan swipes his legs before tagging Jackson back in. He begins to spin Smith around as Jackson leaps into the air…

HA: Oh wow……..that may do it!

Jackson waits for Horrigan to release the giant swing and lands with a brutal double foot stomp on Smith…
…1
…..2
…….thr-Smith barely kicks out!

HE: The TA are showing why they are the team to beat in 6CW…

HA: With some timely interference from their manager…

Smith tries to get back to his feet but Jackson grabs him and tries to pull him into a crossface chickenwing. Smith battles back and slams his elbow into Jackson's ribs and counters out with a snapmare….Smith then runs off the ropes….

HA: He tripped him…

HE: Referee saw nothing….

The TA's manager swipes Smith's foot and sends him sprawling. Smith gets back up and reacts angrily as he marches towards the ropes…

HA: Victor Smith has ever right to be annoyed…

The interference allows Jackson Jackson time to get back up. He takes advantage and runs in behind Smith before sprinting up the turnbuckle…

HE: SLICED BREAD….

The crowd boo as Jackson drills Smith and covers……………….1………………..2…….Smith just kicks out!

HA: The referee needs to get a handle on this cheating….

Jackson gets back to his feet and he walks over to Smith and hooks his arms. He attempts to pull him down into a guillotine choke but Smith drops to his knees and counters with a jawbreaker. Jackson staggers back but then charges forward again…

HA: WALKED RIGHT IN!

Smith leaps into the air and crashes his knee straight under Jackson's chin, the impact echoing all around. Smith collapses to the mat next to his opponent…

HA: Victor Smith really needs the tag…

Jackson Jackson is groggy but he makes great headway in reaching his corner. Geoff Steel and the crowd are urging Victor Smith to make the tag…

HE: Here comes Horrigan….

HA: STEEL'S IN!

The crowd roar as Smith slaps Steel's hand and brings him into play. Steel rushes in and ducks an oncoming clothesline from Horrigan before bursting off the ropes and returning with a jumping shoulder block.

HE: He didn't go down…

Horrigan sways but doesn't fall. Steel backs into the corner and he lifts himself onto the second rope before launching off with another shoulder block, this time taking Horrigan down…

HA: Steel has dropped the beast…

Jackson Jackson tries to climb into the ring but Steel greets him with a running spear, that sends him dropping off the apron and into a heap. Steel clambers back up and he drags Horrigan forward, drilling him with a hard DDT….

HE: This is bad….

The crowd are cheering as Geoff Steel makes his way to the corner and begins to climb. He stares down at Frank Horrigan before launching himself into a flying headbutt…

HA: That could do it….what a win this would be……..

Steel's head smashes into Horrigan's chest and he scrambles into the cover…………1…………………2……………3!

HE: Did he kick out?

HA: Barely but yes he did…

Steel had his head in his hands for a moment and then he clambers back up. He raises an arm to the crowd, who voice their approval, and then he grabs Horrigan by the head and pulls him forward…

HA: BLADECUTTER!

Steel looks for the piledriver but Horrigan uses his power to lift Steel up on his shoulders and he spins him around with a mad glint in his eye….

HE: He calls this Horrigan's Law!

Steel drives his elbow repeatedly into the jaw of Horrigan and drops off the back. He quickly bursts off the ropes and returns with a huge spear as Horrigan turns around…

HA: Took him right off his feet……STEELWORKS!

Steel kneels over Horrigan for a second and then he grabs his opponent's massive legs and begins to turn him over into the submission…

HE: No…

HA: If Steel can make Horrigan tap, what a statement that will make….he's got it locked in!

He succeeds in turning Horrigan over and drives his knee down into his foe's spine. Horrigan is yelling in pain whilst the TA's manager holds his head in his hands….

HA: The air of invincibility surrounding the TA may be about to vanish…

HE: Hold on, Frank…

HA: Geoff Steel has beaten some of the best in the business with this hold…

Horrigan looks on the verge of tapping out as Jackson Jackson breaks back into the ring. He darts towards Steel, who releases the submission, but is scooped up on his shoulders…

HA: Steel saw him coming…

Steel slams Jackson down on the mat with an impressive fireman's carry slam (FU). The referee is trying to get JJ out of the ring…

*Crowd boo furiously

HA: Look at that…

The TA's manager sneaks up behind Victor Smith, standing on the apron, and lands a brutal low blow. Smith drops to his knees and looks in agony as Steel bursts forwards and makes a swipe for the manager…

HA: This is getting out of hand….the TA should have been disqualified on multiple occasions…

Steel looks furious as he turns back inside and is almost decapitated by Horrigan with a huge bicycle kick to the face. Horrigan drags Steel back up and he pushes him into the ropes before propelling him into the air as he comes back…

HE: SHATTER MACHINE!

Jackson leaps in from behind and catches Steel coming down with brutal double knees to the face…
….1
………2
…………..3!

HA: Dammit….the TA steal one here on Aftermath….

HE: Steal? They just dominated…..they took out Smith and Steel….they have made their mark….

HA: Through blatant cheating and rule breaking…

HE: They got the job done…that is what matters…

"Machine gun" booms out as Horrigan drags Jackson Jackson up and they celebrate over the downed form of Geoff Steel. They beckon their manager into the ring and all three men pose as the crowd voice their fury…

HA: Action packed start to 2017….

HE: And the TA march forwards in their quest to dominate the tag division….

HA: Geoff Steel and Victor Smith fought valiantly but my god they had their work cut out for them….

The TA leave the ring as Smith staggers through the ropes to check on Steel. Smith is wincing in pain and he stares out at his opposition with an ugly grimace on his face. Steel is just coming around and looks extremely groggy before the action goes backstage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:05 pm

*Cameron Faith stands with Charlotte Grey

CG: I'm here with Cameron Faith...Cameron, a big loss to O'Callaghan at Season's Beatings. How are you feeling?

CF: Pretty pissed off, Charlotte.

CG: He seems to have your number, Cameron, every time you get close it seems he has an answer...

CF: It really does seem that way, doesn't it? Little I am a twonk of the highest order pulls it out the bag every time. He's in my way, Charlotte. And I don't plan on stopping. So one way or another I'd guess our paths cross again, and each time they do he has less to surprise me.

CG: There are different titles, Cameron...

CF: And I may take those. But one day we will meet again, sooner or later, and I'm never turning that down. He needs to be ready, cos I always will be.

*Faith nods and walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:09 pm

*Tim Allen stands backstage with a man wearing blue tights with small white stars on, no top and a rather unsubtle Australian patterned lucha-mask. He towers over Allen, at near 7 feet tall.

TA: I stand here today with a man still insisting he be addressed as Captain Australia. A man who at Season's Beatings appeared in a Max Adamson mask to release new, young team The TA from their cages at the end of our Tag Title match, and helped them take out our new tag champions.

CA: Decimate, Tim. I guided their hands in the decimation of McManus and Fanatic.

TA: Decimate, attack, whatever word we use; we still are unaware of your motive and your involvement with this new team.

CA: Horrigan and Jackson have all the tools to make history in this industry, but in the past they have been misguided and under-utilised. I have a certain amount of experience and a huge amount of charisma to help them get the opportunities that have been withheld from them in the past.

TA: That experience...how much of that can we discuss?

*Captain Australia shakes his head back and forth

CA: I'm confused, why would we not be able to discuss it?

TA: You seem somewhat reluctant to be truly honest about who you are and your past

CA: Captain Australia has no desire to hide. I came out to the ring last week in a tribute to the greatest Australian athlete of all time, taking the big stage as an opportunity to highlight the abhorrent treatment of 6CW's finest competitor. And now I stand before you as a man here to guide two new young talents. Why must we talk about anything else?

TA: Oh come on, M--

CA: This interview is over, mate

*He presses his hand into the lens of the camera, shouts no paparazzi and storms away covering his already covered face

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:11 pm

Match Two
Cerberus vs Cameron Faith

HA: Welcome back to the first Aftermath of 2017 and we continue the fast-paced start to the show with another big singles contest up next.

HE: It is the first time in 2017 that we will see one of our champions in action, with the TV Champion Cerberus competing in this next match.

HA: He finds himself up against another man with championship pedigree in Cameron Faith, a man who has held several titles both here and previously in 6WF.

HE: I'm really looking forward to this match-up, with it being the first time that these two have crossed paths in singles competition.

Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage. He walks confidently down the ramp, slides under the bottom rope as he gets to the ring and stands calmly and quietly waiting for his opponent.

HA: The back end of 2016 was certainly an up and down time for Cameron Faith. He was close to finally breaking through that glass ceiling and earning a shot at the world title, only to lose out to Cassius Zhi.

HE: He then cashed in his rematch clause with O'Callaghan at Seasons Beatings, but once again he couldn't get the job done, losing out to the Irishman. Tonight is a big chance for him to make a statement for 2017.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at Cameron Faith, who stands in the corner staring back across the ring. Cerberus clambers into the ring over the top rope and holds the TV title belt aloft with one hand above his head.

HA: Talking about making statement, Cerberus certainly did that at Seasons Beatings in the way he took apart Crime Lord, finally forcing him to tap out.

HE: It's very rare to see someone of Crime Lord's calibre tap out, but that is just how much of a force Cerberus is. You would not be surprised to see him elevate himself into the world title scene this year.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cameron Faith circles the ring as Cerberus simply stands in the middle of the ring, his glare never leaving his opponent. Eventually Faith goes in for the lock-up, as does Cerberus. The big man drives Faith back towards the corner, he places his body between the ropes and Cerberus is forced into breaking the hold by the referee.

Faith slowly removes his body from between the ropes, Cerberus charges in going for a clothesline but Faith ducks it. He quickly follows that with a pele kick to the head. Cerberus falls into the turnbuckles, Faith sprints in and hits a big leaping clothesline on the TV Champion. He then drags him away from the corner and plants Cerberus with a double arm DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Cerberus forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Cameron Faith places him into a side headlock hold but Cerberus is quickly up to his feet, Faith spins out and tries to re-adjust into a front facelock but he has the hold locked in for only a few seconds. Cerberus then showcases his tremendous power by scooping up Faith under the shoulder and hitting a delayed Northern Lights suplex.

The former 6WF star rolls up to his feet and runs at Cerberus who hits a big elbow smash. Faith is up again and walks straight into a discus clothesline from the monster, who hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

The TV Champion gets to his feet and Faith follows suit, only to be knocked down with a conventional clothesline on this occassion. Cerberus then applies an armbar to the grounded former UK Champion. Faith gets up to his feet slowly and Cerberus launches him into the ropes, hitting a hip toss on the rebound. Faith staggers up and Cerberus nails him with a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

HE: Cerberus continuing where he left off from at Seasons Beatings, by delivering a beat-down to a 6WF Alumni.

Faith forces the shoulder up. Cerberus drags Faith to his feet by the head, and then crashes in a series of right hands to the face. Faith attempts to fight back with some knife-edge chops but Cerberus simply brushes them aside as he drives Faith back to the ropes with yet more punches.
Cerberus then Irish whips Faith out across the ring once more, hitting a back body drop. Cameron Faith rolls to his feet, Cerberus grabs him by the throat and then plants him with a chokeslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cerberus rolls Cameron Faith onto his front, where he then proceeds to drive a series of knees down into the back of the former 6WF star. Cerberus runs the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop too. He then locks in chicken-wing hold on Cameron Faith.

HA: Total dominance so far from Cerberus.

HE: He's been doing this for a little while now Harold, but people are suddenly starting to sit up and take notice.

Faith gets to his feet, he manages to wriggle one arm free from the hold, and thrusts some elbows back into the head of Cerberus. The TV Champion stops this comeback dead in its tracks with a vicious forearm smash to the back of the head. He re-applies the chicken-wing and then nails a tiger suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus stands over Faith, waiting for him to rise. He then lifts him into the air, setting up for a crucifix powerbomb, but Faith drops down the back. He backslides Cerberus into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

The TV Champion powers the shoulder up. Both men rise to their feet, Cerberus throws a wild clothesline that Faith ducks under and he then hits another pele kick. Cerberus falls into the ropes, Faith runs in and clotheslines him out onto the ring apron. He follows this with a dropkick to send the big man to the outside.

Cerberus begins to stir and get to his feet on the outside, Faith looks down at him and then runs the ropes...

HA: What's he thinking here?!

HE: SUICIDE DIVE!

HA: High Risk, High Reward for Cameron Faith!

Faith gets to his feet, he rolls Cerberus under the bottom rope back into the ring and then climbs onto the ring apron. He hits a springboard senton and then covers.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Cerberus drives the shoulder up. Cameron Faith drags him to his feet and then fires off a number of knife-edge chops, doing them in quick flurries. Cerberus stumbles back slightly, Faith then changes up to European Uppercuts and then back to chops, sending the TV Champion retreating into the corner.

Cameron Faith then sprints in, where he delivers a shining wizard to Cerberus. He then grabs him by the head, Faith runs out of the corner and nails a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Cameron Faith locks in an armbar hold, Cerberus is quickly up to his feet only for Faith to knock him down with a clothesline. Cerberus gets up and this time Faith hits a running clothesline. He then goes to the top rope, before diving down to hit a leg drop across the throat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

Cerberus is lifted to his feet by Faith, who then boots him in the stomach. He sets up for a suplex, and it connects. Faith keeps the hold applied, dragging the TV Champion to his feet and then hitting a second suplex. Cerberus is lifted to his feet by Faith...

HA: Faith going for the three amigo's on Cerberus.

HE: Never going to happen Harold!

HA: He's going for it...blocked!

HE: Oh wow what a counter!

HA: Cerberus hitting a big knee-drop brainbuster to counter the third suplex!

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. Cerberus drags him to his feet, he boots Faith in the stomach and then lifts him into the air...

HA: Crucifix Powerbomb connects on this occasion!

Ref: 1.........................2....................Kick out!

Faith again kicks out. Cerberus hauls Faith to his feet, he slings him across his shoulders. He sets up for a Death Valley Driver but Faith manages to land on his feet. He runs in and chopblocks Cerberus...

HE: GHETTO BLASTER!

HA: Great counter from Cameron Faith!

Ref: 1...........................2..........................Kick out!

HE: Nearly a big win for Cameron Faith there!

Cerberus just about kicks out in time. Faith drags him to his feet and then Irish whips the TV Champion to the corner. Faith hits a couple of big punches before stepping back, he runs in going for a clothesline but Cerberus back body drops him.

Faith lands on the ring apron, he quickly climbs up to the top rope but is stopped dead in his tracks as Cerberus turns around and levels him with a big punch to the chin that reverberates around the arena. Cerberus then executes a rope-hung jawbreaker on Faith, he covers.

Ref: 1..........................2........................Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder. Cerberus allows him to rise before locking in a chicken-wing hold...

HE: The end is nigh for Cameron Faith...

HA: The Deaths Bell Toll!

HE: And that is all she wrote.

Ref: 1.................................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*The bell rings to signal the end of the match-up as Cerberus clambers up to his feet. The referee raises his arm in victory and then passes the TV Title to the champion, who holds his title belt aloft as he stares out into the masses who are booing him.

HA: Wow, what a way to start the new year for Cerberus, a very impressive showing here against Cameron Faith.

HE: Faith is one of the best this company has to offer and he put up a good fight, more than most would in fact, but Cerberus was simply too powerful and too good for him in the end.

HA: It's yet another impressive name to add the list of opponents who Cerberus has conquered in his time as 6CW TV Champion.

HE: He's building one hell of a resumé, one which surely won't be ignored by the powers that be for too much longer else this man will simply take his opportunities, rather than wait for them to be given to him.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:11 pm

*Crime Lord stands with Tim Allen

TA: Crime Lord, you stand here a man who took a standard one-to-one fist fight and tried to stretch the rules as far as you could. But you came up short and Cerberus's reign continues; what now for you?

*Crime Lord seethes as Tim speaks, and looks down his nose at the interviewer before taking over

CL: Cerberus coveted the title more than I, and that is your only answer to what happened at Season's Beatings. I went to fight, he went to keep hold of his trinket.

But I shan't forget it. And retribution will be swift. Jack Hurst stands before me tonight as a victim, a man who can fill the place in the body-bag Hero has vacated. Let him suffer at my hands and remind the world what happens when you really stand in my way.

TA: Confident to---

*Crime Lord knocks the mic from Allen's hand and stares into his eyes before walking away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:12 pm

Backstage Miss Jessica is shown re-applying her makeup in the mirror. The locker room door swings open and in walks an obviously irate Lex Hart. Lex sneers briefly at Jessica who doesn’t make eye contact

LH: I’m guessing that isn’t for my benefit!

Jessica rolls her eyes and continues

LH: It’s sickening. The lack of respect. The lack of support you show me. It makes me wonder whether you’ve ever cared about me or this was all just a charade until HE came back..

Was I just keeping the bed warm Jess huh?

Jessica reacts to this comment; stamping her feet and flicking her hair back violently over her shoulders

MJ: Really. You wanna do this again. Does your self-worth need a boost so you come running back to your comfort blanket?

Jessica pleads with Hart opening her palms

MJ: What do you want me to say Lex. You’ve already made your mind up haven’t you? Is there anything I can say to change that story laced with pig ignorance that continues to fill your head?

Lex scoffs

LH: Some kind of denial wouldn’t go amiss Jess. Tell me I’m imagining it, it’s all in my head. That I didn’t catch you having a cosy get together with Cassius. That you hadn’t been meeting Hero before all of this happened

Tell me face to face now that you are 100% committed to me and you will do whatever it takes for me to get back to where I deserve to be.

Tell me now that your mind isn’t elsewhere?

Lex shakes his head as Jessica looks hopelessly at him

LH: I saw the look on your face when Hero made his return. Look at you now, dolling yourself up like a desperate old tart…

Jessica slaps Lex across the face and then takes a step back in horror

MJ: I’m…..

Lex raises his hand and shakes his head

LH: You’ve said enough Jess

Lex slams the door as he leaves. Jessica is shown shaking with anger and disbelief as the camera fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:12 pm

Match Three
Jack Hurst vs Crimelord

HA: Coming up next, we have a huge match for Jack Hurst, can he get one over on a somewhat down on his luck Crimelord? Or will this be the beginning of Crimelords Redemption?

HE: Crimelord suffered a huge loss against Cerberus at Seasons Beatings and he has been stewing ever since!

HA: Jack Hurst is already in the ring and we are just waiting on Crimelord now.

'Out of the black' blasts out of the speakers as pyro goes off along the stage. The guitar riff ends and Crime Lord swaggers out onto the stage cricking his neck as the fans boo loudly. Jack Hurst can be seen bouncing around the ring looking confident.

HA: Jack Hurst is looking like a man who thinks he can beat Crimelord tonight. Rightly so too, Crimelord will not be at 100% after his match with Cerberus.

HE: Crimelord is still one of the best in the business Harold, over confidence could well be Hurst' down fall tonight.

Crimelord steps through the ropes, his eyes fixated on the cocky Hurst. The music stops as the Referee checks Crimelord.

HA: Lets get this one started.

Bell: Ding Ding!

HA: Hurst looking for a takedown on Crimelord, ducking and diving, and I think whats important to see here is how off the pace Crimelord is, its like trying to catch a chicken in a pen right now for Crimelord.

Hurst looks to take the legs of Crimelord but is blocked as his much bulkier opponent stands firm. Crimelord lifts Hurst up by his head and throws him violently backwards into the turnbuckle. Crimelord charges Hurst and hits a huge body splash. Hurst falls to the floor, but Crimelord picks him up and whips him into the opposite turnbuckle. Crimelord charges again, this time Hurst moves out of the way and drills him in the gut with several right's and lefts.

HE: Crimelord is laughing at Hurst.

Hurst pauses for a minute to look at Crimelord and his face seems to drop as Crimelord laughs at the onslaught. Hurst throws some more rights and lefts but Crimelord shrugs them off, grabbing his opponent by the head and putting him in the corner. Crimelord hits some huge knee's to the gut of Hurst before tossing him to the mat and taunting the crowd

HA: Now would you say Crimelord is being over confident?

HE: Of course not Harold, look at Hurst. He is being thrown about like a rag doll.

Crimelord grabs Hurst by the head and drags him to his feet. Hurst throws a right hand which Crimelord ducks, only for Hurst to spin into a German Suplex position. Crimelord tosses him across the ring.

HE: I think we are looking at a new more revitalised Crimelord.

HA: Crimelord with the cover, grinding his elbow into the face of Hurst.

REF:One.
Two

HA: Hurst kicks out.

Crimelord shakes his head smiling as he lifts Hurst up again this time locking in a bear hug

HE: Hurst is having the air squeezed out of him here.

Hurst goes limp as Crimelord continues to apply pressure. The referee goes to check his arm but Crimelord shrugs him away and tosses Hurst across the ring with a overhead belly to belly.

HA: Crimelord again going for the cover

REF: ONE.
TWO

HA: What the hell? Crimelord just broke up the pin!

HE: He obviously wants to deliver more punishment to his opponent.

Crimelord picks Hurst up and spins him around for another German Suplex, Hurst seemingly comes round and struggles over to the ropes clinging to the top trying to block the attempt.

HE: ANOTHER SUPLEX! Hurst has landed on his head neck and upper back several times this evening, if it continues I think the referee is going to have to think about stopping this.

HA: I think Crimelord will end this himself.

Crimelord stands over Hurst as he claws at his boots trying to pull himself up. Crimelord drags him up smiling and puts him onto his shouders.

HE: LOCK AND LOAD! Forget about it!

HA: ITS OVER!

REF: 1

The bell rings as a fresh Crimelord rises to his feet and raises his arm in victory to the booing crowd.

HA: Crimelord has shown tonight that he still has it in bucket loads.

HE: A cocky Jack Hurst shown his place.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:13 pm

Cassius is stood in his dressing room, he slowly sips green tea from a paper cup whilst staring at his reflection in the mirror. Cracking his neck back and forth the vein in his neck twitches over and over like the beat of a drum

CZ: My proclamation has come to pass and this company falls at the feet of a false idol. This is a man who does not deserve their fervent admiration and worship

I have destroyed this company in less than a year. I have shaped 6CW into my view of the future just like I said I would and yet they stand in disbelief at smoke and mirrors fawning over a man behind a curtain like a mindless mob dreaming of the Emerald city

Cassius takes another sip

CZ: This is my time and yet I see no fireworks or ticker tape celebration in my honour.

As expected as my rise to World Champion has been the lack of respect shown to me is disgusting and I am hugely offended by the refusal to show me the thanks and levels of gratitude that I deserve for lifting this cesspool of a company to the greatest heights it has ever been to and could ever hope to be at again. It is systematic of the western worlds refusal to recognise success by anyone other than their own.

Cassius sneers
CZ: I have risen against this hypocrisy in the past and I will not allow this systemic prejudice to be prevalent during my reign as World Champion. I can not and will not stand by quietly whilst my success is downplayed and understated in favour of the second coming of an abject failure

Cassius goes to take a sip but upon seeing the cup is empty he screws it up and throws it to the floor

CZ: Dicey Reilly dared question my domination and I destroyed him

Robin Reborn dared stand in my way and I picked him apart piece by piece

I welcome these challenges, they hold no fear over me

I will destroy you all!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Robin Reborn sits backstage, headphones on but otherwise seemingly doing nothing. On the benches of an empty changing room, he is joined by Charlotte Grey who idles up beside him. Reborn takes the headphones down

RR: Yeah?

CG: Robin...a night full of huge shocks already to start off 2017. A year that begins for you in a very different position to how you almost ended 2016. Before we talk about anything else; how are you feeling?

RR: I'm fit and fighting, Charlotte.

CG: How have three weeks of rest treated you?

RR: There's no rest when you're stuck in a loop of contemplation. It's been a harder fight to relive.

CG: That fight, your title now gone, what does that do for your future?

*Sombre the mood of Reborn's face, it is broken briefly with a pained laugh

RR: It ain't making a golden path, Charlotte

CG: But your rematch clause gives you the chance to avenge that, of course

*Reborn shakes his head

RR: Nope. Not for me. I ain't being kicked down so low then sliding up again. I go back to the start. Sit at the end of the queue and work up again.

CG: You have rejected your rematch?

RR: I told Enforcer, Monster and the suits: I don't want it. I didn't come close, did I? I let my arrogance beat me and Zhi took me down at every point. You don't walk back into a title fight after that, not where I'm from.

*Charlotte goes to speak but Reborn now stands

RR: Sorry, Charlotte, but talking ain't got me nowhere lately. It's cheap. I fell into that game and didn't get nothin from it. For now, I gotta get back to being me, and maybe help out a brother on the way, ya hear?

*With Charlotte puzzled, Reborn walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Victor Smith is walking out of the building, bags over his shoulder. He stops as he passes Enforcer, who puts a hand on his shoulder

VS: Yes boss?

E: I'm not your boss, Smith. I'm one of many people making decisions for the show around here, but the only one who cares to come watch things first hand. But you do need to be impressing me, because if you're not impressing me then how can you be impressing our audience?

VS: I understand that sir

E: Don't sir me, Smith. Just because I choose to do my work behind the scenes now does not mean I'm a suit. Don't think I can't kick your arse still.

VS: I don't know what you want from me here, Enforcer. I'm just trying to go home and get myself together

E: Sure, kid. That's what you think is best, and it's exactly what everyone here thinks you'll do too. Go home, get away from this world and come back again like it's a job.

VS: I don't feel like sitting here, watching a load of arrogant idiots fighting over past glories whilst I'm stuck carrying around a half-dead Geoff Steel just to get on the damn card!

*Smith seethes, breathing heavily and showing just how much Enforcer's words have wound him up. Enforcer smiles

E: This is better, Smith. The perception of you in the back becomes echoed into the crowds. If you act all polite, go in and out like a normal job then no one will respect you. You've looked to people for advice since you've been here, and you've needed it; stay in the arena for every second of every show, watch, learn, study.

*Smith nods his head and turns around, walking back towards the heart of the arena.

E: Today's youth.

*The scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:14 pm

Match Four
Perfect Execution vs Parasite Killers

HA: Tag team title rematch time now

HE: This show is big already, the first of 2017 and we got a title defence!

HA: The crowd pays for quality, brother, not family members talking talent down…

HE: You’ll start a war with words like that, Harold!

*The crowd boo as The Parasite Killers step out, the pair ignore the crowd, their eyes locked on the ring

HA: What a scary combination...James McMannus is a former UK Champion and The Fanatic is a 7ft monster.

HE: And now they’re our tag champions, decimating what was in front of them at Season’s Beatings

HA: Only to be laid flat by our new tag team what seems to be their manager

HE: Well, if I had one piece of advice from here in the comms position; don’t take your eye off the ball against the veterans

*The pair reach the ring and go to the far side, lean against the ropes and stare down the ramp

HA: That’s…intimidating

*The ring lights go low and out onto the stage steps Perfect Jack. He stands for half a minute, seemingly waiting for Lex, then reluctantly walks down alone

HA: Hang on…

HE: Lex is playing games, I see. Sneaky…

HA: If he is, I don’t think Jack is in on it…

*6CW’s very own Mr Perfect slides into the ring and talks to the ref. Their exchange gets heated, and Jack looks furious with what the ref is saying

HA: Looks less and less like a game from here, brother

*The ref speaks to the ringside announcer, and she brings the microphone to her lips

RA: The referee has just informed me that tonight’s match has been forfeited by Perfect Execution…

HE: What?!

RA: …and due to this, your winners, and still Tag Team Champions…the Parasite Killers!

*The crowd boo wildly, and Jack goes to remonstrate with the ref

HA: That is a disappointment, looks like Lex has let the side down here

HE: But why? What has happened? No Jessica? I hope everyone is okay!!

*With Jack’s attention completely on the referee, he does not see the clubbing forearm swung by the Fanatic to hit him on the back of the head, and send him crashing to the mat. As he gets to his knees, he is then hit by a combination of a running knee smash from Fanatic and a superkick from McManus (a la DIY’s Meeting in the Middle). The crowd boo even louder as they raise the titles whilst standing over his stricken body

HA: You see, that’s just how despicable these two are; they can get sympathy for a victim they attack even when its someone as crude and conniving as Perfect Jack!

*The scene fades to backstage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:15 pm

*Mike Hill is backstage walking through the corridors. Ahead of him he spots JJ Johnson, who is talking to members of the crew

MH: Looking for Christy again?

*JJ looks up and over to Hill

MH: They'll let him out, but will that stop you? Couldn't keep your hands off her earlier.

*JJ walks over to Hill.

JJ: What you talking now, Hill?

MH: Mike Hill saw you getting up in that when she crying

JJ: Still doing that? Still saying your own name?

*Hill bristles with indignity

MH: You're as loud as ever, JJ. But are you as good? Gazzy definitely isn't, more preoccupied with soap-opera storylines. So can you hang with the Next Big Thing and his rise in 6CW?

JJ: You a fool and freak, Hill. Remembering it all, Hill, you couldn't even keep to your feet and finish a match. Hobble on down, Hill, we gon dance tonight.

MH: You're just a stereotype, JJ. And an old one at that. Their lives might matter, but yours does not. Mike Hill is gonna remind everyone why you've been gone all these years.

*JJ takes a step towards Hill

JJ: Come get some, Mickey. Come get some.

*Hill laughs and walks away as JJ cracks his neck and watches him leave.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:15 pm

Perfect Jack is stomping through the backstage area when he catches sight of Lex Hart with a bag slung over his shoulder walking towards the exit

PJ: That's it run away you cowardly son of a bitch.

Lex smiles smugly and casually drops the bag to the floor

LH: Do you see me running?

I've got no reason to stay any longer tonight. I've proved my point...

PJ: Your point?

What the hell kind of a point are you trying to prove by leaving me high and dry.

Lex laughs
LH: I thought you’d want to show the world how good you are, do it all yourself…

You are perfect after all Jack. Why would you need anybody else?

Jack shakes his head angrily
PJ: Don't turn this back on me. I knew I couldn't trust you again. Same old Lex

Lex points an accusing finger at Jack
LH: Who are you kidding? You never trusted me. I don't trust you. We've never trusted one another

This was a team borne out of convenience. You needed to feel relevant still and I.....

PJ: What Lex, tell me what ??

Lex's eyes are open wide
LH: I thought this was a step forward but this is just me treading water. This used to be an achievement. Being the best Tag Team used to mean something and I thought that it would mean something again, to me.

But you, Jess. Everything is just me stuck in a rut.

The world has moved on and we are still stuck in the past. You and me. Perfect Execution is done. I don't need you any more

My history with you will not define my legacy in this business

We are done!!

Lex picks his bag up and goes to turn away

PJ: You smug I am a twonk of the highest order. You don't get to decide

As Hart turns his back Miss Jessica walks into shot

MJ: What are you doing. Stop this now. You both need each other

Lex sneers
LH: I don't need anyone!!

Jack pushes Jess aside and attacks with a flurry of punches knocking Lex backwards. Lex swings his bag with two hands but Jack ducks, the camera swings round as the bag connects with Miss Jessica knocking her hard to the ground. Jack is quick to rush to help Jessica. Lex puts his bag over his shoulder and shakes his head and walks out of the arena exit

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:16 pm

Match Five
JJ Johnson v Mike Hill

HA: Welcome back to 6CW Aftermath, and what a great match this one promises to be.

HE: Whilst our last match was a contest pitting speed against raw power, this one is as much about know-how and experience as anything else as two greats collide. JJ Johnson faces off against Mike Hill.

HA: It’s going to have to be one hell of a performance if he is to beat Mike Hill, JJ has been away for a while and one big win doesn’t mean he can just reel them off again and again.

The crowd erupt as JJ Johnson coolly walks out onto the ramp in a hooded top. He whips it off and launches it into the crowd before walking to the ring, slapping the fans hands. JJ steps through the middle rope...

HA: Of course, JJ is coming off a huge win against GazzyD

HE: That’s all very well and good brother, but is he ready for the full-time, week by week test?

The crowd turns hostile as Mike Hill strides out onto the ramp. He stares down Johnson from the top of the ramp before storming down to the ring. Hill steps into the ring and walks straight up to Johnson.

HE: Mike Hill sending out a very clear message to JJ here; no fear

HA: Now he needs to back these actions up.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Johnson and Mike Hill go in for the lock up as the bell rings, neither man can gain an advantage and they break cleanly. Again they go in for the lock-up, once more there is no advantage to be head. They lock up for a third time and JJ manages to push Hill back slightly, but the Next Big Thing drives a knee up into the stomach and JJ keels over as Hill is booed loudly by the crowd.

Hill places Johnson into a side headlock, JJ whips him out across the ring but is met with a big shoulder block on the return that knocks him down. He stumbles up and Mike Hill floors him with a forearm smash to the skull, cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

HE: Mike Hill’s brilliance on display there.

Mike Hill drags up JJ in an armbar hold, he goes for a clothesline which JJ manages to duck under, he then attempts a German suplex which Mike Hill blocks and then counters with a snapmare. Mike Hill runs the ropes and hits a hard knee to the back, JJ rolls towards the ropes to pull himself up. Mike Hill sprints in but JJ back body drops him, Mike Hill landing on apron.

JJ turns around and Mike Hill hits a big punch to the head, JJ stumbles back as Mike Hill steps into the ring. Mike Hill hauls JJ in before booting him in the stomach, he connects with a scoop slam. JJ rolls up straight into a snap powerslam. Mike Hill hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

HA: Dominant start from Mike Hill here.

JJ kicks out and immediately Mike Hill starts to stomp away on Johnson, who rolls away into the corner where Mike Hill continues to stomp a mudhole into him. Eventually Mike Hill is forced to relent by the ref, JJ pulls himself up using the ropes. Mike Hill runs in and hits a big splash on Johnson, he runs up behind going for a big boot...

HA: Pele kick from JJ!

HE: He certainly needed that break in momentum, it was all Mike Hill up to this point.

Mike Hill is dragged forward from the corner and JJ drills him into the canvas with a huge spinebuster. Hill stumbles up and JJ runs the ropes connecting with a spinning heel kick.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

JJ is snappily back onto his feet and he lifts Mike Hill to his feet. He whips him out across the ring and on the rebound connects with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. Hill is then placed into an armbar hold by JJ, Hill quickly finds his way to his feet only to be sent to the mat with an arm drag.

Mike Hill rolls up and walks straight into an emerald fusion from JJ, who hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

HA: Johnson now showing his power.

JJ finally looks to slow the match down, firstly by dropping a couple of knees into the back, and then putting Mike Hill into a full nelson hold. Slowly the former 6WF Champ finds his way back onto his feet, which is when JJ connects with a Dragon Suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Johnson allows Mike Hill to rise before booting him in the gut...

HA: VIP EXPERIENCE...

HE: Edge-o-matic, great counter, something a bit old school…and from an old foe’s moveset too!

JJ stumbles up to his feet and Mike Hill hits him with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Johnson is dragged to his feet by Mike Hill, only to be thrown back into the mat with a suplex. JJ stumbles to his feet and Mike Hill runs off the ropes, then flooring him with a vicious STO, JJ’s head and neck crashing into the canvas. Mike Hill drags JJ to the corner and then starts to smash his head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly until the ref pulls Mike Hill away.

JJ stumbles forward out of the corner and Mike Hill nails him with a spear!

HE: What impact!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HA: Closest we have come to a pinfall so far!

JJ is placed in to an armbar by Mike Hill, who stomps down on the right shoulder. Slowly JJ gets to his feet, Mike Hill knocks him down with a clothesline. Mike Hill drags JJ up again and nails another big clothesline, and then hits a 3rd clothesline when JJ stumbles up. Mike Hill pulls JJ in for a belly to belly suplex...

HA: Jawbreaker from JJ...

HE: Belly to Belly suplex to follow!

HA: Fantastic back and forth action here!

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

JJ leaps to his feet, Mike Hill rises and JJ reels off his trademark boxing combination on Mike Hill who falls into the ropes. Mike Hill stumbles forward, JJ lifts a knee into the gut...

HA: Scissors kick!

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Mike Hill drives the shoulder up, JJ drags him to his feet and then whips him into the corner, following up with a running forearm smash. Mike Hill stumbles forward and JJ attempts a springboard seated senton...

HE: Hill’s caught him!

HA: Powerbomb...hurracanrana reversal!

JJ counters with the hurracanrana, Mike Hill stumbles up...

HA: POWERBOMB...ANOTHER POWERBOMB!

HE: That is unreal strength from Johnson! Absolutely unbelievable.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

Mike Hill barely kicks out, JJ lifts him up and goes for the Fade to Black but he is shoved into the ropes by Mike Hill. JJ spins around straight into a snap powerslam! Hill then runs the ropes...

HE: FLYING KNEE

Ref: 1............2.................Kick out!

JJ barely kicks out, Mike Hill brings him to his feet...

HE: Hill’s tricked him, looking for Over the Hill!

HA:JJ slips off… ACCESS ALL AREAS!

Ref: 1...................................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd cheer loudly as JJ rises to his feet, he looks almost in shock as he stares down at Mike Hill before a big grin returns to his face.

HA: What a win!

HE: Is it fair to say JJ Johnson is back!

HA: I think so brother!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:16 pm

Tim Allen is backstage with the UK and International Champion O'Callaghan

TA: O'Callaghan tonight you go into possibly the biggest challenge you have ever had to face in your short time in 6CW

O'Callaghan smiles smugly
OC: Pardon?

The biggest challenge I've ever faced?

When will you guys get over this obsession that I am the one who has to worry about what's ahead of me?

You see these belts around my waist?

Have you not seen what I have done to Lex Hart a supposed legend of this business, to Aaron Heath supposedly the next big thing in 6CW and to Cameron Faith the man they said would be one of the best there has ever been?

Each and every time I have been painted as some kind of underdog when the truth couldn't be further away. I am the present and future of not only 6CW but professional wrestling. I am the man that everyone is talking about. I am the man that won not only rookie of the year but Superstar of the year in 6CW and you talk to me about the biggest challenge I am going to face?

O'Callaghan laughs and shakes his head

OC: Na a, no way Tim. Not now not ever you hear me?

Way I see it is tonight is a warmup for the inevitable. I will be 6CW champion sooner rather than later and tonight I show why that prediction will be no work of fiction

This is the reality Tim.

This is my time

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:17 pm

*Engel stands outside the arena and as he watches the world go by, he spots camera crew entering the doors. He stops them

EH: Here! Come, come! I have a message to be delivered.

*The two men walk over and Engel gestures for them to set up the camera. He paces as they do. The shot then changes to be focused straight on at Engel.

EH: Welcome! Is it now? Now we speak again?

*He weaves his head in a figure eight, then suddenly his face turns to rage

EH: You welcomed me back! For what? Why? To bring this pain back! I cannot just earn my place in this world, can I? You spit on me, don't you?!

*With desperation in his eyes, he slows down

EH: I wanted my place. To be a part of it all. I earned it. And now I'm back alone.

*Engel walks away, leaving both the camera men confused.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:19 pm

*Marshall Murdoch sits backstage, in a darkened room, entirely alone.

MM: I told you, and it was certainly foretold. The return of the king.

*A wild smile lights his face

MM: And I told you all that this change was coming. Marshall Murdoch is dead, regardless of some Irish drunk off on holiday. Brother Murdoch rises with the God amongst us.

*Another figure enters and Clarke James takes the focus of the camera

CJ: And so do I. The ideas that once were are now a memory, but the mind does not forget where the Church leads us. And neither should this company. The power and the glory returns, and 6CW is here to learn from us as we spread a message. One all should know and soon all will learn.

*The camera flicks off

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:22 pm

Match Six
Cassius Zhi vs O'Callaghan

HA: And now here on Aftermath, A Champion vs Champion Match. We really are treating you for the first show of the New Year.

HE: I mean if we're talking technicalities Harold, it's actually a Champion vs Double Champion match.

HA: Of course you're right Henry, this match sees the 6CW International and UK Champion O'Callaghan face his toughest test yet, against perhaps the only man who can claim to have had as successful a night at Seasons Beatings as he did.

HE: That man is none other than the new 6CW World Champion, claiming the title belt with one of the most dominant performances you are ever likely to see, Cassius Zhi.

HA: Zhi was incredible in that win over Robin Reborn, who showed such tremendous spirit but simply couldn't live with the devastating, unrelenting, merciless offence of Zhi in the Main Event of the final Pay Per View of 2016.

'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The mixed reception of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd, again drawing a mixed reception, before turning and pointing to the title belts draped on each of his shoulders.

HA: What a 2016 this man had. He's gone from novice to one of the most talked about, most feared competitors that 6CW has to offer.

HE: He showed at Seasons Beatings just how good he was, defeating both Cameron Faith and Victor Smith in the same night. I think one of the things you have to admire about O'Callaghan is that for someone of such relative inexperience, he always find a way to win.

HA: It's certainly not a bad trait to have, even though it may not endear him to the fans of this company.

The lights in the arena dim and boos ring all around the arena as "They Say" creeps through the sound system. A crimson mist begins to seep through the curtain, covering the ringside area in seconds, as a golden spotlight illuminates the stage. Cassius Zhi walks out through the curtain and into the spotlight, the 6CW Championship wrapped around his waist. He surveys the crowd from his spot, soaking in the negative reaction as a smirk forms across his face. Zhi then confidently strides down the ramp, looking at his opponent who stands staring back at him. Zhi climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring.

HE: O'Callaghan is the young pretender, this man right here is the finished article, everything that O'Callaghan should aspire to be.

HA: I think that are still some people out there shocked to even see Zhi in 6CW, let alone with the championship belt around his waist.

HE: If they aren't shocked by the mere sight of Zhi, I know they are still in shock and awe of the performance that he put in at Seasons Beatings. It was simply one of the most dominant world title matches ever seen, it was as close to perfection as you're going to get.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As the bell rings to start the contest off, Cassius Zhi and O'Callaghan stand staring at each other with the referee in between them. The referee goes to take the title belts of O'Callaghan, who ushers him away. The youngster stands staring at Zhi, before holding aloft the International Title. Cassius Zhi smirks at the actions of his opponent, he slowly removes the 6CW belt from around his waist and holds it aloft above his head.

This time it is O'Callaghan who smiles, he then marches forward, getting right into the face of Zhi before then taking the UK Title off his shoulder and holding both of his title belts up in the air in front of Cassius.

HA: Would you look at the sheer balls of this kid? Going toe to toe with Cassius Zhi, trying to out-psyche him.

HE: It's a brave strategy that's for sure but I don't think anyone will ever out do Zhi in the psychology stakes. This man is the master of the mind-games.

HA: Whatever you think about it, the great certainly love it, they are chanting this is awesome before the match has even started.

Eventually the duo lock-up and O'Callaghan quickly applies a hammerlock hold on Zhi. He swings an elbow back into the head of O'Callaghan who staggers back, Zhi bounces off the ropes but O'Callaghan takes him down with an arm drag. He synchs in an armbar hold and then smiles down at Zhi.

Cassius Zhi gets to his feet quickly, he swivels out of the armbar and goes for the Northern Lights Suplex. O'Callaghan bridges himself up off the canvas, he turns out of the hold and now has a gutwrench hold applied. O'Callaghan flings Zhi down to the mat with a suplex. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan drops an elbow down into the abdomen. He then reels off a quick-fire number of elbows. O'Callaghan then applies a side headlock, Cassius whips him out across the ring and goes for a clothesline. O'Callaghan ducks underneath it, bouncing back off the opposite ropes and taking Cassius down with a big elbow smash.

Zhi rolls up to his feet, he goes for a clothesline himself but O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold. Cassius begins to try and fight the hold, only for O'Callaghan to plant him face-first into the mat with his equivalent of the Skull-Crushing finale. Cover.

HA: O'Callaghan seems to have a counter for everything that Zhi has thrown at him so far.

O'Callaghan locks in a side headlock hold on the 6CW World Champion. Cassius Zhi slowly gets up to his feet, and then counters with a belly to back suplex. The double champion manages to land on his feet, he then bounces off the ropes towards Zhi, who takes him down with a huge roundhouse kick to the head.

HE: I don't think there is any counter to that Harold, what a kick from Zhi!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Cassius Zhi gets to his feet with a grin on his face. He allows O'Callaghan to his feet, only to then snapmare him back down into the canvas. Zhi then rattles off a series of roundhouse kicks to the back, he then bounces off the ropes and connects with a bakatare sliding kick. Cover.

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi goes on the attack, stomping away on the head of the double champion, sometimes rubbing the sole of his boot into the face of O'Callaghan. Zhi then allows O'Callaghan to rise up to his feet, before hitting a spinning shoot kick to the stomach.

The UK and International Champion lurches forward, where Zhi hits a knee to the face before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: This is what Cassius Zhi is all about, his offence is unrelenting yet methodical, he takes his opponent apart piece by piece.

Cassius drags O'Callaghan to his feet, he hits a flurry of punches and open hand strikes, with the occassional kick to the side of the leg for good measure. O'Callaghan falls into the ropes, Zhi Irish whips him out across the ring and then leaps into the air, nailing a knee to the face. He covers.

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi hauls him to his feet, he goes for a suplex but O'Callaghan blocks it, he then counters with a suplex of his own. Cassius rolls up to his feet, O'Callaghan hits a dropkick to the right knee of Zhi. He falls to the canvas, O'Callaghan bounces off the ropes and crashes a kick into the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Cassius kicks out. O'Callaghan looks down at Zhi for a couple of moments, taking stock. He then rolls Cassius onto his front, before then stomping away on the right leg of Cassius. O'Callaghan then grabs the leg of Zhi, lifting it into the air and driving it down into the canvas repeatedly.

O'Callaghan steps away from Zhi, waiting for him to rise before connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets to his feet, he hauls up Cassius Zhi and then lifts him into the air, connecting with a knee-breaker. O'Callaghan keeps the hold applied, hitting another knee-breaker. Cassius Zhi gets up to his feet and O'Callaghan grabs him by the waist, hitting a German supex and then bridging over into the pin attempt.

Cassius forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan rolls him onto his front, he then stands on both of Zhi's legs, before hitting a series of stomps down into them. Eventually, O'Callaghan then grabs the arms of Zhi before leaning back and applying a surfboard hold.

O'Callaghan eventually releases the hold, he drags Cassius closer to the corner before then going to the top rope. He dives down, hitting a 360 splash. Cover.

HA: Wow what a move from O'Callaghan, who is really showing up well in this contest.

HE: It's been a very impressive performance from the young Irishman here tonight.

HA: It's these kind of displays that led to O'Callaghan sweeping the board at the recent 6CW awards, winning both rookie of the year and superstar of the year.

HE: Rookie of the year is indisputable but superstar of the year? I'm afraid I have to agree, for that you need to look no further than the man stood across the ring from O'Callaghan. He has changed the landscape of this company completely in the space of one year.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan once more goes to attack the legs of Zhi with yet more stomps. He then drags Cassius to his feet, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a chopblock. O'Callaghan then runs the ropes once more, hitting a sunset flip and bridging over into the pin.

Cassius Zhi again forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan drags Zhi towards the ropes, resting his head on the 2nd rope. O'Callaghan goes for a 619, but Cassius moves. O'Callaghan manages to land on his feet on the apron, only for Zhi to level him with a roundhouse kick to the head. Cassius then grabs O'Callaghan by the face and plants him into the mat with a spike DDT. Cover.

O'Callaghan gets the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi hauls him to his feet, he hits more roundhouse kicks to O'Callaghan, albeit at a lesser speed than usual. This enables O'Callaghan to grab the boot of Zhi on one particular occassion, only for Zhi to level him with an enzaguri kick.

The Double Champion falls down to one knee, Zhi leaps into the air and then connects with another Enzaguri kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Cassius drags up O'Callaghan, he throws him out across the ring and then connects with an inverted atomic drop on the rebound. Zhi then bounces off the ropes, taking down O'Callaghan with a spinning heel kick. Cassius doesn't cover, instead lifting O'Callaghan onto his shoulders and hitting a firemans carry neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

O'Callaghan kicks out. Cassius Zhi drags him up to his feet, this time he connects with the snap suplex. O'Callaghan rises to his feet unsteadily, Zhi hits a spinning roundhouse kick to the head on this occassion. He makes the cover once more.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Zhi looks to use O'Callaghan's own style against him, by going for a submission move. He locks in a figure four leg-lock on O'Callaghan, who yells out in pain.

HA: Zhi turning the tables on O'Callaghan...

HE: But the double champion is quickly turning them on Zhi!

O'Callaghan, while still screaming out in pain, is wriggling on the floor, trying to turn onto his front. Cassius is desperately fighting it, but eventually O'Callaghan manages to roll onto his front and thus reverse the pressure, meaning Zhi is now the one in the submission hold.

HE: A rare mistake there from Cassius Zhi, potentially letting O'Callaghan back into this contest.

Luckily for Zhi, he is close to the ropes so the hold isn't locked in for too long, with Cassius managing to reach out and clench the bottom rope tightly. O'Callaghan gets to his feet, he drags Zhi away from the ropes and then drives a series of elbows down into the inside of the leg. O'Callaghan then covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

The double champion locks in a sleeper hold on the newly crowned 6CW World Champion. O'Callaghan eventually drags Zhi up to his feet, before hitting an inverted backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

O'Callaghan is unrelenting in his attack, dragging up Cassius and connecting with a knee-breaker. He drags Zhi towards the corner, before O'Callaghan goes to the top rope. He then dives down, hitting a double foot stomp. He doesn't cover, instead going up top and hitting a second foot stomp.

HE: O'Callaghan is very much a throwback. He has a plan based around his submission game. He doesn't have a style that lends itself to GIFs but it's damn effective.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Cassius forces the shoulder up. O'Callaghan looks to set up for one of his finishing submissions, going for the sharpshooter but Zhi manages to boot O'Callaghan back towards the corner. Zhi gets up to his feet, he walks into the corner and hits an elbow strike to the head.

With one leg clearly hurting after the offence of O'Callaghan, Zhi only takes a few steps before hitting a series of running elbow strikes. O'Callaghan falls forward and Zhi levels him with a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Cassius gets to his feet slowly, he drags up O'Callaghan and then launches him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. O'Callaghan stumbles up, Zhi grabs him by the throat and then plants him into the mat with a choke STO. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

Zhi rises to his feet, he stands waiting for O'Callaghan to rise. He then Irish whips him out across the ring...

HA: Zhi, despite being on one leg after O'Callaghan's attacks, going for Dragons Fury!

HE: O'Callaghan ducks it!

HA: COBRA CLUTCH!

HE: O'CALLAGHAN GOING FOR HIS OTHER SUBMISSION FINISHER!

HA: Zhi fighting it...

O'Callaghan ducks under the roundhouse kick, he quickly attempts to synch in the cobra clutch but Cassius is constantly moving, trying to prevent the submission. Just as O'Callaghan thinks he has it locked in, the 6CW Champion nails a jawbreaker out of sheer desperation.

O'Callaghan staggers around...

HE: SHOCKWAVE!

HA: That could finish it!

Ref: 1.............................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over, and my god what a match that was!

HE: These fans were salivating at the prospect of these two facing off and they certainly weren't disappointed, this was a tremendous contest between two of the very best that 6CW has to offer.

HA: It's Cassius Zhi who picks up the victory but I'm not sure he was expecting such a tough match, he would have heard all the talk about O'Callaghan but the young man went to another level again tonight.

HE: His tactics were pretty much spot on, but Zhi's experience and resilience came to the fore, O'Callaghan just wasn't able to get that killer move applied. And then once the shockwave hits, it's very rare that you see someone kick out of that.

HA: A first win as champion for Zhi, but I'm sure it is not the last we will see of O'Callaghan against a world champion.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:22 pm

*Engel Harlequin sits in a room on his own, covered in newspaper cuttings and re-watching the finish to the EWF title match from Seasons Beatings. Into the darkened room a light breaks from the doorway. Engel spins towards it and sees the figure of Robin Reborn walk through.

EH: Oh hello, Mr Reborn! Come in, come in!

*He opens his arms wide and gestures him into the room

EH: Welcome, welcome!

*Reborn strides rather confidently into the room, kicking mess away from his feet as he goes and going straight to the TV and turning it off.

RR: See me sitting around crying? Nah. We got too much to do.

*Engel looks puzzled

EH: We?

*Reborn smiles

RR: Oh we got to get to work. That little eyeliner wearing freak doesn't get away with this Poopie. Nah, you got him and he knows it. And I ain't letting you sit around and suffer. I might have failed me, but I ain't failing you...

*Engel just looks at Reborn with confusion, so Reborn tries again

RR: I'll leave you here with your mess, you do things your way. But you better meet me out there, and meet those two head on. If they wanna make deals with the devil then we gotta put em through hell.

*Reborn spins on his heels and walks away, watched as he goes by a silent Engel.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:28 pm

*Christy James is walking through the arena, and no longer is she in tears. The desperation is somewhat gone, and now a determination in her steely gaze. Tim Allen comes into shot

TA: You look different, Christy. Before you were so upset, broken. Now there's a stride where once you looked timid

*Her eyes spark as she smiles

CJ: The fire has been lit, and now I truly understand it.

TA: I don't know what you mean, Christy...

*Christy finally turns to look at him

CJ: He's on his way, Tim. He's coming..!

*The crowd roar, Allen stands still and Christy walks away smiling.

HA: I think Hero better rally the troops, Henry. It sounds to me like Gazzy is on his way, and we've seen what he can do when he's fired up!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:29 pm

Main Event
Liam Wood/Man Mountain Mike vs Engel/Robin Reborn

HE: Not now, brother. It's main event time! Time for the EWF champion to grace us with his presence...and show two losers what they can't have: titles!

*Liam Wood's music plays, and he steps out onto the stage with Man Mountain Mike as his shadow. Wood looks chastened by the beating he has taken, with notable cuts on his face and a slight limp. The arrogance recovers and he lifts his title to the booing crowd.

HA: I don't think it's even worth pointing out to Wood that he was carried like a baby to that title he holds once again

HE: One man in that match had a plan, brother. The EWF champion was that man, as if it's any surprise. Engel lost it like he lost his damn mind years ago

HA: Engel had Liam Wood's number, yet again, but this giant came and ruined things

HE: Well, heck, Harold, even I can't say his name with a hint of seriousness.

*Wood rolls into the ring and MMM watches him like a minder, before taking the steps and finally lifting himself over the top rope one leg at a time.

HA: Name like it is, that does not deflect from the figure that he is. With what seems a new direction, a new path, he has gone from 80s throwback to modern day monster.

Their posturing is interrupted as Engel Harlequin's music plays and after a short delay he enters.

HA: But here comes the better man from that cage match, the man who should be EWF champion!

HE: The better man is always the winner, brother, and I can see only one champion out here right now. In fact, we only will after that moron Reborn finally got found out.

*Engel walks down to the ring and waits outside it. He turns as Do or Die by Childish Gambino plays and the crowd rise to their feet.

HA: And so begins again the ascent of Robin Reborn

HE: Or here we are reminded of his place in line: a former champ and back in tag matches.

HA: This crowd still love him

*As the music plays, but Reborn does not emerge. The camera footage turns and we see Reborn flat out on his back in a 6CW corridor. Medics flock to him, and he shows no sign of coming to.

Back in the ring, Wood holds his arms aloft and laughs as the crowd realise what is happening and boo the two men in the ring. Engel watches events unfold on the big screen, and you can almost see his thoughts on his face and he chooses between leaving or fighting alone.

HE: Clown or chicken, Harold?

*The boos intensify as Hero, Clarke James and Brother Marshall walk down from the ramp. The two hooded men enter the ring and stand across from Mike and Wood, but Hero stays to talk to Engel. He then gets on the apron and opens the ropes for Engel to join them.

HA: No, Engel, not with them! Trust yourself!

*Engel instead backs away, shaking his head and then holding it in his hands. He slumps to the barricade and sits on the floor. The Church turn their attentions from him to the two foes in the ring, and the three men take a step towards Wood and Mike.

HA: And this is where we see the Church face the Brotherhood

*The crowd roar in anticipation, as Wood and MMM respond in kind to the challenge put down by their counterparts. All of a sudden, the lights go out

HA: Someone is leaving...or the others are arriving...

*They flash back on and MMM and Wood are now backed by Edward Plague and two figures

HE: Is...is that the Death Squad?

HA: Not seen here for a long time, Henry, but it looks like they have come back guided by Plague's hand.

*Plague smiles widely as he sees the advantage his troops have over the enemies. He keeps his eyes fixated only on Hero, who responds in kind. As they fixate on each other, the two men once of the Death Squad fly forward and attack James and Murdoch.

HA: Fists flying!

HE: I think that may just be the appetiser...

*Man Mountain Mike steps forward, and Hero takes that as an open challenge. Wood goes to follow, but Plague puts a hand on his shoulder.

HA: What is going on there?

HE: Power, Harold, an understanding of power.

*As Mike steps to Hero, James and Murdoch clear their paths and attack the giant. For every move they use together, Mike's huge fists drive them away with one swat.

HA: He's a different man now, a driven monster

*The pair eventually drive him to the ropes then throw themselves at him to propel all three over. On the outside James and Murdoch are met again by the Death Squad. They fight once more, but in the ring Plague and Hero walk towards each other

HA: This feels seismic...

HE: Two men who believe the myth and the legend that they spout of themselves.

HA: Two leaders of men, whichever way you look at it

HE: It seems each has brought the other here again...

*The pair just stand eye to eye, no words, just intense stares.

On the outside Brother Murdoch and Clarke James have taken down the Death Squad

HA: The monster rises again!

HE: The new Mike terrifies me...

*Man Mountain Mike lifts both into the air by the throat, one in his left hand and the other in his right, and slams them down on their spines onto the mat.

HA: And now, without disciples, Hero stands alone against the Brotherhood...

*MMM stands now beside Plague, Wood on the other side

HE: He won't stand down

*Plague begins to shout at Hero, but Hero stands his ground. Wood shifts towards Hero, but Plague puts his hand on his chest. He pulls both men away, and points them to pick up the fallen Death Squad. They leave the ring...

HA: I don't understand...

HE: Plague has never worked linear paths

HA: The war is beginning, Plague is sending a message one way or another

*The Brotherhood walk down the ramp, Plague bowing to Hero and laughing wildly before exiting the stage.

Hero stands and raises his arms wide in the ring.

HA: One way or another, this night has started and ended with Hero as our sole focus

HE: A perfect night in his eyes...

HA: He is back, brother, and we won't escape his rise again...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 09 Jan 2017, 7:41 pm

WAIT A MINUTE!

*Limelight by Rush blazes out through the speakers and the crowd fly out of their seats.

HA: He's here!

*Gazzy flies out from the back and sprints down the ramp. Hero has gathered a microphone in his hand, and James and Murdoch have returned to his side.

H: Gazzy, Gazzy, please.

*Gazzy slides in, but his path to Hero is blocked by the James and Murdoch

H: Gazzy, your anger is misplaced. You can stand there, but my brothers will only force you back down if you look to start a fight.

There isn't any need, Gazzy. You were merely a tool to me. I used you, Gazzy!

*Hero laughs wildly as Gazzy paces

H: Don't you know? You were just the pawn in this play. I assured another that you would be used. But this wasn't about anyone but the Church. All of us, the Church and allies, we are sickened by your comeback, breaking a promise to stay away. This

*He points to himself and his brothers

H: This is the glory of a real comeback. Of legends returning to the fold. Not broken men who were told to stay away. And you will be another victim to fall at our feet.

*Hero walks and stands now between James and Murdoch

H: You were a throwaway, someone else's problem, a part of the bargain we held up. But you stood in front of me on my glorious return. And now you will be ended

*Gazzy readied himself for a fight

HA: It's three on one, Gazzy needs to back away. He won't win this alone

AMAZING GRACE

HOW SWEET THE SOUND

HE: OH MY GOD!!

HA: ITS GRACE, GRACE IS BACK! AND THE FANS ARE GOING WILD

HE: THEY SEE NOW THAT GAZZY HAS AN ALLY, THIS FIGHT IS LEVELLING UP!

*Hero laughs and smiles as he welcomes the challenge. Gazzy keeps his eyes on Hero and shakes his head at him

HA: A man so full of faith, I can't see anyone more in opposition to Hero's Church and their ideals

*Grace slides into the ring and turns to Gazzy, looks him up and down. Hero slides out of the ring and the fans boo him

HA: Coward!

HE: Intelligence

HA: Wait! No!

HE: What's happening..?

*Grace spins and almost takes Gazzy's head off with the Blockbuster kick

HA: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, HENRY?!

*Grace smiles again and turns to stare directly at Hero

HA: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down