The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath Monday 24th October - LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 24th October - LIVE Empty 6CW Aftermath Monday 24th October - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:18 pm

6CW Aftermath Monday 24th October

*The crowd in the arena go wild as the camera pans across them

HA: Welcome everybody to another huge night in 6CW history! This is Monday night. This is 6CW. And this is Aftermath!

*The lights go out. After a loud cheer, the crowd settle, all waiting for something to happen. Chopin's Funeral March begins to play, and scenes of great moments in 6CW's past begin to play

HE: The glory days

*The microphone muffles and we hear shuffling

HA: Sit down you idiot

HE: Just honouring this lost company, brother...

*A spotlight shines on an altar in the ring, and dressed in holy clothing, draped down to his feet, up steps the figure of Cassius Zhi to raucous boos.

HA: And here is the last man standing at Beachfront Brawl in a battle for the ages. Dicey stood tall, but Cassius beat him down to lead Team 6WF to glory

HE: Here he stands to honour the company he destroyed

*Cassius smiles softly, and holds a hand out to be joined by Marshall Murdoch

CZ: Thank you, my children.

*The boos fly out again and bottles are thrown into the ring

CZ: Praise be. For this coronation has right to mourn. You are excused, my children. This is flock without lead. No shepherd, no guiding star. Brother Marshall and I have taken our place at the lead of a crusade, a holy crusade, to rid the flesh of sin, and gut this place of the evil that has coursed through its veins like a sickness.

*Zhi pauses and Marshall sniggers. More boos and more bottles fly

CZ: My congregation: so afraid, so bewildered. Find peace, brothers and sisters. We have not torn down this company to leave it to die. Alas, no! We have destroyed the remnants of the disease to help 6CW rise like the phoenix. Rise again out of the ashes, out of the pit of despair we ground it down to, oh brother Marshall we did grind it down and leave it for the flames.

*We want Dicey! We want Dicey! We want Dicey!

CZ: HAHAHA! Lucifer himself has been washed away! Dicey? He is no more...he is certainly not here so far. Embarrassed that he had caused this once great place to fall so low. But he too will thank us one day, just like you all shall. For we have come to restore that faith. Behold, 6CW, a new God is here! And he is me, and I am him

*He raises his hands and revels in the rage fired at him from the crowd. Marsh takes over

MM: All are enlightened by the divinity, all shall be free once more! Join us now, please

*They stand together now and bow their heads in prayer, speaking together

Enforcer, which art in heaven,
Hobo not thy Name.
Thy Chaos come.
Thy Wood be done in EWF,
As he is in 6CW.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive Dicey that trespasses against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from Leone.
For this is our kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen

*The boos echo loud as the pair stand with their heads still bowed, before Cassius lifts his suddenly and the hatred he has flows from him

CZ: You pathetic, lowlife animals! You should bow down to us, we have brought this company to its knees and could end it any damn second we like! Your hero is dead, dead! Dead to this business, dead to glory, and no one stands left to stop us. So you either take to our prophecy or leave your company to rot in the fetid mess it has become!

*Marsh backs away from Zhi as spits flies from his mouth, powered by the rage filled speech

CZ: There is no one left to hold your hand and play silly games! I did not come here to stand idly by and watch wrestling become some play thing of the foolish.

*The crowd boo once more

CZ: There is no one here to answer your call. There is only me, there is only us! 6CW has been cut at the knees. It will be remade in the image of me! The conqueror. 6CW was defeated at Beachfront Brawl, and now 6CW will be remade

*He stares straight down the lens of the camera, breathing heavily

CZ: 6CW...is...reborn...

*He lifts his arms aloft once more and takes in the chorus of boos, but they're interrupted by the opening bars of Dr Dre's Forgot About Dre

HA: Recognisable tune, Henry, but not in this company, or any other I know for that matter

HE: I don't know it whats going on, theres still only a light on the sermon in the ring, brother. Who dare interrupt our ceremony before our new God?

HA: I wish you wouldn't say that, there's gonna be mums in America writing letters already...

*Smoke floods the ramp, and then the crowd go wild as Robin Reborn emerges on the apron

HA: Its the 6CW champion! Cassius called, and the champ answered!

*Reborn stands holding the ropes, nodding his head, a mic in his hand, and looking to the crowd

HE: These people seem to think this guy knows what hes doing! HE DOESNT! HES A MORON!

*Marsh steps forward, but Zhi places a hand across and makes sure both men are standing away from the 6CW champion as he hops over the top rope and lands in the ring

ROBIN REBORN, clap clap clap clap clap, ROBIN REBORN, clap clap clap clap clap, ROBIN REBORN, clap clap clap clap clap, ROBIN REBORN

*Reborn bounces from foot to foot before lifting the mic

RR: Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got somethin to say. But nothin comes out when they move their lips; just a bunch of gibberish --

*Marsh steps forward, sensing an opening

HA: MURDOCH EATS A SUPERKICK, MURDOCH IS DOWN, ZHI'S PARTY HAS BEEN CRASHED BY THE 6CW CHAMPION

*Reborn slaps the open mouth of the flat out Marshall Murdoch, and gets no response

RR: That one coming straight outta Compton, b*tch.

HA: THIS PLACE IS ELECTRIC FOR THE 6CW CHAMPION!

HE: It had to be someone real dumb to come out here and stand up to this

*Zhi bristles with incredulity as he goes to speak

CZ: Who do you think you are, huh? I'm trying to save these people from the eternal damnation of 6CW!

RR: And I'm tryna save em from your bulls**t, ya hear? You set the call out, Zhi, you reminded the whole world that 6CW IS Reborn. And here they reminder.

CZ: What is the way you talk all about? Americans!

RR: We from different worlds, but we both in England now, but I'm out here to represent 6CW and represent the company that got me as their world champion.

*The crowd cheer for Reborn once more, and Zhi looks around at them annoyed

CZ: These people, they deserve you. Idiots one and the same. What - you think you're something new to me? To wrestling? I was putting down JJ Johnson on his backside whilst you all still had posters of him on your bedroom walls. You're some poor man's version, 2016's Poundland option. And did you see him come out here? Eh? The great hope who came to rescue Team 6CW...where is he now? Hiding in the back, because he knows that if he comes out here and tries to face up to me I'll prove to everyone in here what he knows and what I know, that he couldn't lace my boots.

*Reborn allows the fans to boo as he paces a little

RR: That all you got, wordsmith? Veteran? You think I don't know about you? We all saw you, hiding in the background on the sand, letting the hard work wash on its way. Pick up those pieces, Cass, and you can try take us all back to 2006 when you last meant something.

*The crowd revel in the anger Reborn's comment provokes from Zhi

HA: Look at Cassius, he is livid out here Henry

HE: This little worm has gotten under his skin, and the last man who did that got put down. You could ask him if he was here, Harold, but Dicey was on crutches last I heard

HA: He was not. You are such an internet troll!

*Zhi walks over to Murdoch, who is coming to very slowly, and when he doesn't get the response he wants he screams at him and walks away

RR:The old guard have let you down, Cass, and I think your boys club has grown sick of you too. - or least they will do in about 2 minutes time...

CZ: What are you on about? Does anything you say ever resemble any semblance of sense?

*Reborn smiles widely

RR: Temper, temper. Ya see, your boy knows something you don't know. I'm the 6CW champion, remember, so sometimes the suits talk to me. I might do TV, radio, an appearance, yada yada. And they might ask me something, or I might hear something. Tonight, they let me break some news to y'all about our two main events

HA: Two main events?

*Reborn lets the mic circle in his hand before he talks again

RR: Those matches, the 6WF boys, all together again. They ain't just for fun, nah. You gots to be rewarded for your win, all five of you. We looking at two semi-final matches. The triple threat, your one-on-one. They semi-finals to challenge for MY title. The two winners tonight will face off in a month to crown the number one contender to my title.

*The crowd pop, Zhi's eyes spread and he looks wildly around

HE: I think this is good news?!

HA: It's an opportunity, no doubt about that, but any form of bond will be shattered tonight, and it was uneasy before.

RR: The alliance is over Cassius, we back in the big leagues now!

*Marshall gets to his feet and Zhi shakes him to wake up properly. They stare at Reborn, and Zhi flies forward with a clothesline

HE: Ducks it!

HA: CODEBREAKER!

HE: NO NO NO, WAKE UP MURDOCH!

*Reborn ducks the clothesline and powers under the arm to jump towards Marshall, taking him down with the Codebreaker before bouncing up and staring Zhi out. He wags his finger then jump over the top rope, down to the outside and parades around the ring with his arm in the air. Zhi fumes in the ring, swears at Murdoch and Reborn walks triumphantly away

HA: So, tonight we start our search for a new number one contender to the 6CW Championship. Five men from 6WF, basking in the glory of a huge win at Beachfront Brawl, come together to find out which one man will face Robin Reborn!

Reborn stands at the top of the ramp with his hands up high as we head to commercial break

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 24th October - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 24th October - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:20 pm

*Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and the crowd rise as one to salute Max Adamson. The Australian Champion walks onto the stage draped in his country’s flag. He smiles and bows to the fans as he walks out

HA: Rumours have been rife all week, Henry. The Twittersphere, as they call it, has been abuzz. Max Adamson’s story may be ending here

HE: Or at least being put on pause.

HA: Max himself has been quiet, too quiet…

HE: I’ve had a love-hate relationship with this man over the years, but never has it been one in which Max was quiet; I think we all got worried when he didn’t answer the gossip

*Max makes his way down the ramp, stopping at a few signs that salute 6CW’s Wonder from Down Under

HA: Championships have followed him everywhere he has gone, not all of them strictly real, and he is a man who has been a standard bearer, without doubt.

*Max makes it to the ring, climbs up onto the apron and shimmies on the curtain as if he’s got the moves of Enzo Amore, getting a loud laugh from Harold

HE: Not often you lot the façade drop, brother

HA: HA! Not many men that big try to move their feet that fast.

*Adamson climbs in the ring, but as he lifts a mic to his mouth the smile and the act drop. He looks out into the crowd with a blankness

HA: Does…I don’t know Henry, but he looks lost

HE: 20 seconds ago he was the life and soul, but with the mic in his hand and the world watching…

HA: Yeah…the focus isn’t suiting him, for once in his life

*Adamson lifts the mic once more with a visibly shaking hand

MA: I can’t do this…

*Adamson climbs out, the flag falling from his shoulders in the middle of the ring, and hurries down the ramp with his head down

HA: That was…

HE:…sad, Harold. It was sad. Something was wrong.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath Monday 24th October - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath Monday 24th October - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:21 pm

Match 1
Victor Smith vs Mike Masters

We head to the ringside area for the first match of the night as we are joined by the usual commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd, the camera then pans around the arena before stopping on one section of the fans where one of the attendees is standing out more than most

HE: What is that idiot doing here?!

HA: He's clearly a fan of the company and wants to be involved in any way he can, even if it's just as a fan...

The fans give a surprisingly positive reaction as the camera shows Man Mountain Mike in the crowd, Mike stands up to show off his seven foot frame before waving at the crowd.

HA: Man Mountain Mike actually has a connection with one of the men fighting tonight seeing as he has faced him...Mike gave Victor Smith a challenge but Smith showed himself to be a brilliant wrestler...

HE: Yeah well he has more of a challenge coming up now...someone a little more talented than Man Mountain Mike.

The fans give mixed reaction as “Champion” blasts from the speakers and Mike Masters walks out on to the stage

HA: A former world champion but someone who seems a little lost at the moment, the last time we saw him he was battling with Edward Plague and seemingly went missing early on in that match that his team eventually won

HE: I don't know if he can really take credit for that but tonight he can try and get back on track as he teaches the rookie how it's done.

Masters reaches the ring and the ref makes his checks as “Saviour” by Rise Against takes over the speakers and the fans cheer for Victor Smith who walks on to the stage in his trade mark trench coat that he drops to the floor as he reaches the ringside area

HA: The fans are clearly behind the new guy here and with his recent performance against Man Mountain Mike you can see why...he's clearly an exciting talent to watch for the future!

HE: I'll be the judge of that...could have been beginners luck!

The ref calls for the bell as Smith and Masters begin the feeling out process, pacing the ring and looking for an opening. Masters attempts to shoot for a hold but Smith is able to duck under the attempt and grip around the waist of his opponent, looking to hit a back body drop but Masters slips free hitting a forearm before whipping Smith off the ropes

HA: The pace is picking up early here, both men looking sharp

HE: Let's see how long that lasts for the rookie

Smith returns jumping over Masters who drops down before jumping back to his feet, as he pops back up he meets Smith and hits a big side walk slam before making the cover

...one...no! Kickout

HA: Smith is a lot tougher than that...the match continues!

Smith begins to get up but Masters wastes no time hitting a snap suplex before rolling over and making another cover

...ONE...NO! Another early kick out!

Smith begins to get to his feet but as he does Masters is waiting and jumps up

HE: HURRICANRANA!

HA: NO! Smith catches him on his shoulders!

The crowd cheer as Smith runs at the turnbuckle and hits a buckle bomb before meeting a staggering Masters on the return with a snapmere before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a drop kick to his seated opponent. Smith quickly makes the cover, hooking the leg.

...ONE...TWO...NO!

HE: Masters is tough too...you don't become a world champion without being able to survive wars!

HA: I agree but you have to admit that as of late, a little bit of a the battle seems to have gone missing from Masters, it's almost like joining forces with Engel and Cerberus...two monsters...has had an effect on Masters but maybe not for the best.

HE: He's fine, just watch!

Smith continues the onslaught of fast paced offence pulling Masters up and whipping him off the ropes, as he bounces back Smith scoops up for the former EWF Champion landing a spine cracking back breaker before getting up and beckoning Masters to get to his feet

HE: Rookie mistake...why is he letting him get back up?!

HA: I think he has something big planned!

As Masters pushes himself up Smith sneaks up and hooks Masters arm around his throat

HA: REGAL CUTTER...

HE: NO! He spins free! DISASTER KICK!

The fans are stunned as Masters is able to slip free from the Regal Cutter by Smith before springboarding off the ropes and hitting the kick to the head that staggers Smith back causing him to bounce against the ropes and walking back in to the path of Masters who quickly hits a neckbreaker

HA: What a combination from Masters...

HE: ...and like a pro he's making the cover

...ONE...TWO...NO!

HA: Victor Smith showing his resiliency here tonight in his first real challenge!

Masters looks a little frustrated but quickly gets to his feet dragging Smith with him, the fans boo a little as he mocks Smith before lifting him up on to his back

HE: GRINGO KILLER...THIS ONE IS OVER...

HA: NO! Smith drops down the back! German suplex! Both men down!

The fans jump to their feet as Smith hits the German Suplex to leave both men down, the ref begins his count causing the fans to will Smith on.

HA: The fans getting behind Smith here tonight! We may have found new fan favourite...

Both men begin to stir and are able to drag themselves up at the same time before meeting in the middle of the ring, trading punches. Masters takes control in the chaos leaps up hitting an Enziguri that sends Smith staggering back against the ropes, Masters then charges forward and hits a knee to the gut before throwing Smith across the ring

HE: BIG IMPACT COMING UP!

HA: What a move! HE HAS IT LOCKED IN!

As Smith bounces back towards Masters the former EWF Champion looks to lift Smith in to the Gringo Killer once again but as he lifts Smith up the rookie superstar manages to wrap his legs around the neck of Masters, locking in the Triangle Choke

HE: Masters is fighting it! He's going to survive!

Masters uses his experience to reach for the rope but as he does Smith is able to shift his body weight rolling Masters in to the middle of the ring, forcing him to tap out!

HA: Smith has done it...what a win, what an impact...Victor Smith just made a former EWF World Champion tap out!

HE: He got lucky!

We cut back to the ring after the replay to show Smith on the outside celebrating with the fans but suddenly the cheers turn to boos.

HA: Cerberus is here! This isn't good for Smith!

HE: He's about to learn a lesson...wait a minute...he walked right past him!

HA: His eyes are on Masters!

Cerberus strolls past Smith without even looking at him before grabbing a chair and walking in to the ring, Masters now on his feet turns to face Cerberus but before he can say anything receives a disgusting chair shot to the head

HA: I guess the team is over but what a brutal way for Masters to find out!

The fans are in shock as Cerberus lands another chair shot to Masters who is all but out on his knees but as Cerberus looks to land another someone gets in the way

HE: WHAT IS THAT IDIOT DOING?!

HA: He's seen enough!

HE: He doesn't even work here!

The fans cheer as Man Mountain Mike, now in the ring, stands between Cerberus and Masters. MMM tells Cerberus to leave, gritting his teeth and readying himself for a fight but to his surprise Cerberus turns away.

HA: Man Mountain Mike may have just saved Mike Masters career here tonight!

HE: AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT HIM!

The boos start up again as Cerberus runs back across the ring, landing a chair shot across MMM's back causing him to fall to the side out of the way, Cerberus then stands over Master's and goes to bring the chair down only for Man Mountain Mike to crawl back, forming a barrier between Cerberus and Master's unconscious body. Cerberus begins landing chair shots before finally breaking the chair over the back of MMM. He then drops the dented metal chair and leaves the ring, MMM and Masters still down from the attack.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:23 pm

*The image changes to Tim Allen standing backstage in front of the camera.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, we have some breaking news for you now. It has just been announced that on Anarchy in two weeks’ time we will begin the journey to crown the new number one contender for Thunder’s EWF title.

Much like we see two semi-finals tonight, our booking committee has decided the performances of many other men still deserve reward, but with more competitors and, as such, a harder path to glory.

With all this said, we will have two semi-final matches on the 7th November involving the following competitors:

Liam Wood…

Vincent Costello…

Engel Harlequin…

Cerberus…

Geoff Steel…

GazzyD…

JJ Johnson…

And Dicey Reilly…

I have been told that the two matches will be fully confirmed and set on the announcement of our next card.

*With that he smiles, lets the news sink-in and finishes his slot

TA: Thank you ladies and gentlemen

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:33 pm

*We transition again to a new image, midway through an argument between Godwin Law and Tom Order

TO: This is bulls***! They’re all insane! What is this place? WE were on TELEVISION as the STARS, Godwin! Now we’re waiting in the background…no wonder Grace left.

GL: Hmm, what are you saying?

TO: We need to do something, make something happen, or get back in the limelight.

GL: You want a solution?

TO: Damn right I want a solution! Or at least an invite for a reality show on the back of this. I wanted Strictly in 2017…this isn’t gonna make that happen!

GL: A…final…solution?

TO: Stop speaking in riddles!! Tonight we gotta win or this is not worth it!

*Order storms away, Godwin following behind eventually as we go to an ad break.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:34 pm

Match 2
Number One Contenders Match for the Tag Team titles
Parasite Killers vs BD & Logan vs Brandon Perez & Jack Hurst vs Order & Law

*We come back from the break with the teams of Order & Law and Brandon Perez & Jack Hurst already stood in the ring

HA: Welcome back. You join us ahead of a huge number one contenders match for Perfect Execution’s Tag Team titles.

HE: And in the ring you have two teams who won’t ever be able to take a title. These four wouldn’t win the tag titles if we allowed them to fight as a foursome!

Due to the Graphic Nature of this Broadcast, Viewer Discretion is Advised' blasts out over the speakers and then there is static for a few seconds until "Before I forget" kicks in. The crowd descend into boos as Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon march out through the curtain alongside each other. They touch fists at the top of the ramp before marching down the ramp to the ring. They step in, glaring across at their opponents.

HE: And here are the pair, surely, that will get another shot at those titles.

HA: I can only see them being even angrier than they usually are; angry both about losing at all, and even more so because of who they lost to.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the crowd, flanked by the intimidating figure of The Fanatic. McManus climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring, with Fanatic stalking the ring for a few moments before stepping in over the top rope.

HA: The Parasite Killers have not sat on their laurels in recent weeks. It is about taking anything they can, and that has spilled over into some quite unnecessary behaviour

HE: Oh nonsense, Harold, they took matters into their own hands and sped up the inevitable at Beachfront Brawl.

*The four teams stand at a corner of the ring each, with McManus and Kincade the two inside the ropes

Logan and McManus lockup in the middle of the ring. Logan quickly shoves McManus back against the ropes and looks for a roundhouse kick as he comes back but McManus forward rolls underneath the kick. They spin to face each other again and lock up once more

HE: A lot of experience in the ring right now…

McManus bursts up through the lock with a European uppercut and follows the stumble of Logan to knock him down with a big clothesline. He turns to mock Blue Dragon on the apron

HA: Confident…

Logan rises up before McManus can turn and spins him round to face him, firing a boot into the gut and slamming him down with a quick DDT. He sprints to the rope, but Hurst fires a hand into his back and tags himself in.

HE: That might not have been smart!

Kincade just turns to stare at Hurst as he climbs through the ropes. They fire insults at each other, before Kincade wipes Perez off the apron with a surprise right fist.

HA: I don’t think Hurst cares

Hurst walks on like nothing happened and drives a knee into McManus’s gut as the big man tries to get back to his feet.

HA: This is the kind of action which makes these two teams so enjoyable to watch…

Hurst pulls McManus up and tries to lift him into a fisherman’s suplex but McManus spins out and kicks his opponent in the stomach before nailing a faceplant suplex of his own. He turns to try an early pin………….1………………….2………………shoulder up!

Hurst powers up onto his feet and the pair lock up in the middle of the ring. McManus uses his power to push Hurst back into the ropes. The referee breaks them apart and then they lockup again, this time Hurst pulls McManus into a side head-lock…

HE: McManus knows he can beat Hurst, he has done it before, so he will have no fear in this match…

HA: I’m not sure you can really count the match in Dubai…

HE: The record books do…

McManus struggles and then backs up against the ropes before shooting Hurst across the ring. The suave gentleman comes back and he knocks McManus down with a shoulder tackle before running the adjacent ropes and dropping down with a huge leaping knee.

HA: I think McManus might be a bit taken aback by Hurst’s ability to stand toe-to-toe with him here

HE: He’s just warming up…

Hurst beckons McManus, but he thinks better of it and tags in the Fanatic.

HA: I got to admit, brother, this guy still scares me a bit.

Fanatic smiles, licks his lips and then storms head first at Hurst. Jack leapfrogs over his head and as the pair both spin back at each other, Hurst catches his opponent with a superkick

HA: Did you hear that slap?! The boot almost whipped his cheek off!

Fanatic stumbles, but stays on his feet. Dazed, he turns and tags in Godwin

HA: Hurst’s speed of thought is what makes him such a danger...and tag team matches are where he has shown himself to be most at home in 6CW…

*Hurst laughs and looks at Perez. The crowd pop as they see Brandon throw out a hand, asking to get tagged in

HA: Is Hurst going to give Perez a chance here?

*Hurst instead shouts at Perez to get back into the corner, but spins around to halt the onrushing Godwin who thought he had a moment to take advantage of…

He catches Godwin in midair and spins him around into a make-shift spinebuster…
…1
…..2
………..shoulder up. Hurst stands up and he pulls Godwin to his feet before driving heavy knees into his gut. He then gutwrenches Godwin up and drills him with a gutbuster before whipping him off the ropes and almost spinning him inside out with a big boot………………1……………….2…………kickout!

HE: Now Hurst is showing his dominance, Law is going to realise that his idiot partner was right on this one occasion; wrestling is NOT for them

The crowd begin to boo as Hurst spends over 10 seconds just stamping on Godwin, before he is pulled away by the ref. He mocks the crowd, standing with his arms stretched out and his eyes closed
HE: Drink it in, Harold!

HA: The question is; how long will Hurst be able to hold down one side of this match when everyone else is trying to get out…

HE: Never mind!

With Hurst gesturing his full arrogant turn, he loses his place in the ring, and Blue Dragon slaps him on the back for the tag

Dragon storms in, throws Hurst over the top rope and then pulls Godwin up and pushes him back against the ropes before lashing chops against the chest of his opponent. The skin quickly reddens and the rookie doubles up in pain from the impact…

HA: That is tearing flesh…

Dragon then lands a solid European uppercut before he whips Law across the ring and sends him flying with a huge backdrop as he returns. Godwin staggers back up in the corner and Blue Dragon thunders into him with a splash before dragging him out to the centre and swirling him around with a belly to belly slam……………………..1……………………2……………….kickout!

HE: Blue Dragon has come in and taken complete control now, notice how quiet the crowd are now…they know who are dominating…

BD, mockingly, slaps Godwin around the head and then he pushes him into the ropes and drives his knee into Godwin’s gut. Law is winded as he’s whipped across the ring again…

HA: Bodyslam…lovely execution!

HE: Suitable choice of words, brother…

Walking down the ramp are Lex Hart and Perfect Jack, smug smiles, titles on their shoulders and a mic each.

HA: Oh what do they want?!

*Hart coughs into the microphone

LH: Excuse me, gentlemen, but this travesty needs to end

PJ: This is just embarrassing…you’re wasting everyone’s time…

HA: This is typical of these two…they can’t leave anything alone, and they just have to needle away at everyone and anyone they can

HE: It is typical; holding the titles is exactly what they are used to!

McManus and The Fanatic drop down from the apron and face Perfect Execution, ready to fight

PJ: Oh, I think you’re looking in the wrong direction, gents.

LH: You want to be tag champs, but you can’t even pay attention to your match? Poor show, really.

PJ: 1! 2!

Both Parasite Killers turn to see no pin in the ring. In fact, Godwin is recovering himself whilst Blue Dragon leans on the ropes next to Kincade.

HA: I’m not sure Lex and Jack quite worked out how badly hated they were…

*BD and Logan now join McManus and Fanatic on the outside of the ring and start to all walk towards the tag champs.

HE: GUYS! GUYS! THERE’S A MATCH TO WIN!

HA: Somebody tell that idiot Order.

*With backs turned, Order propels himself off the ropes from one side of the ring to the other and dives through towards the two veterans tag teams on the outside, but he falls flat at least 3
metres short of them. Suddenly the four on the outside sprint towards Hart and Jack, but they duck under swinged arms and sprint to the ring.

HA: Not sure that’s the safest place to be…

*The champs back away from Parasite Killers and BD & Logan, who have turned to close them down again, but as they back away they bump straight into Perez and Hurst. They turn slowly and the pair drive fists into their faces and cause a stumble. Suddenly the other four have joined them and 8 men are in the ring, with Godwin sliding away and watching from the outside.

HE: This is unfair! Ref, do something!

HA: No one has actually been harmed by them yet…there’s no grounds for a DQ until Perfect Execution throw a punch…and I don’t think they’ll survive long enough!!

Lex has his hands up, subservient and happy to surrender, but Jack’s flight or fight nature takes him in the completely opposite direction and he throws punches at anyone and everyone he can

DING DING DING

HA: The ref has called it, but I don’t think we’re finished!

*Blue Dragon and Logan fly at Perfect Jack together, whilst the Parasite Killers go for Hart. Jack Hurst stands and watches for a minute before he sees Perez flying at McManus with a chair

HA: PEREZ GETTING REVENGE

HE: He’s an animal, control him!

*Hurst shrugs and lays the Fanatic down with a sumptuous DDT. Logan and BD respond by storming into the two men left standing. Hart rolls from the ring on one side, Perfect Jack on the other and the tag champs limp and shuffle to their titles and towards the ramp. Logan and Dragon floor Perez and Hurst, then stand face to face with the Parasite Killers. The crowd are roaring for a fight

HA: This place is electric right now!

HE: They wanna see blood and gore with these four! And I think they’re gonna give it to them.

*Their match of stares is interrupted by the announcer

RA: The referee has called for a stoppage in this bout due to outside interference. The result of this contest is a draw

*The crowd boo, but Perfect Jack and Lex Hart huddle together on the ramp laughing and smiling. The four in the middle of the ring turn to scream abuse at them as officials rush out to keep everyone separated.

HA: I think the plan might have been executed to perfection by our tag team champions

HE: Experience cannot be bought, Harold, these two are the smartest men in the business and they just showed four teams why blood, heart and excitement cannot match a bit of common sense and a whole lot of experience.

*Hurst and Perez get to their feet on the outside, the two teams in the middle of the ring scream at anyone and anyone and we head off to another break.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:34 pm

*Max Adamson is caught by Charlotte Grey as he is walking out of the arena exit

CG: Max, a quick word?

MA: Please, I really would rather not. I can’t do this anymore…

*He looks at her imploringly, and Charlotte lets him go with a look of pure concern on her face.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:46 pm

*O’Callaghan is stood backstage with Charlotte Grey*

O’Callaghan: Yeah Yeah, let me guess Charlotte you want to know how I’m feeling after beach front brawl, you want to know how feel about losing my UK championship to Aaron Heath. How do you think I’m feeling?

CG: Annoyed…. I suppose?

O’Callaghan: Annoyed! You think I’m annoyed. How wrong you are Charlotte because I’m Happy, Come on Charlotte, I’m Happy, Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof, because I’m happy.

COME ON NOW.

Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth, because I’m happy.

*O’Callaghan’s quickly turns from jovial singing to a look of anger as Charlotte Grey starts to join in.*

O’Callaghan: Really Darling, you think this appropriate, you think that after I was robbed on my UK Championship, that now is the time for some Karaoke.

*The reporter stops dancing and sheepishly looks at the floor*

O’Callaghan: Of course I’m annoyed, I was seconds away from proven my dominance only for the referee to miss a blatant low blow. Well I’m not going out like that, see that title belongs to me, it belongs around my waist. And that’s exactly where it’s going to sit once I get my hands on Heath.

* O’Callaghan turns to Grey with a smirk*

O’Callaghan: And with dancing like that though Charlotte you’ll be the first one invited to my celebration party. The strippers at my last party were a bit of a let-down.

* O’Callaghan walks out of shot leaving Charlotte Grey stood with a look of embarrassment.*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:47 pm

Cameron Faith is sat backstage, footage from Beachfront Brawl plays on a big screen in front of him, images of the 6WF team flash up one by one finishing with Cassius Zhi. Faith shakes his head and smiles

CF: There's always a circus!!

Tim Allen walks into view

TA: Is this not what you all wanted?

CF: You??

TA: Yes you, 6WF. You wanted to take down 6CW. That was the plan all along?

Faith shakes his head

CF: It doesn't look to me like 6CW has been taken down

TA: Symbolically you struck a huge blow at Beachfront Brawl

Faith laughs

CF: There you go with the you again Let's make something clear. We are not some kind of band of vigilantes working together to bring down an evil empire It was a match, like any other, that is all Now I have to focus on my future. The past is the past. We can't change history.

TA: And Zhi??

Faith sighs deeply

CF: He has his own demons to face. What he does now is on his shoulders. It's not us and them It's me now What the rest do is up to them. I have no time for that drama

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:49 pm

Match 3
TV Title Match
O'Callaghan vs Cerberus (C)

*The camera pans around the arena, with the crowd buzzing in anticipation of the next bout holding up signs saying "Cassius Zhi is not for me", "IT'S MAT O'CLOCK!" and "Jordan Hugill > Bobby Charlton" as the camera finally lands with the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Up next at Anarchy, we have a huge match, between the recently dethroned UK Champ O'Callaghan and the current TV Title holder Cerberus"

HE: "A huge matchup brother! Cerberus coming off that xtreme performance at Beachfront Brawl, where he returned to doing what he does best, beating the living daylights out of everyone in sight!"

HA: "He was certainly impressive brother, and on the other side we have O'Callaghan, who will have been disappointed to not become the first International Champion in 6CW, losing in controversial circumstances to Aaron Heath"

HE: "Nothing controversial about it. He lost."

HA: ".....sigh. Well anyways lets head to ringside for this highly anticipated matchup..."

Ring Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen, your next contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the TV TITLE! Making his way to the ring first, the challenger, he is the former UK Champion....O'CALLAGHAN!"

'Run this town' hits as the lights in the arena go dark. The mixed reception of the crowd grow in volume as O'Callaghan appears on the stage illuminated by the strobe lighting before cockily striding down to the ring. He steps into the ring and taunts the crowd, again drawing a mixed reception, before turning and waiting for his opponent

Ring Announcer: "And now, making his way to the ring, he is the 6CW TV Title holder....CERBERUS!"

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at O'Callaghan, who stares back at Cerberus from the corner. Cerberus clambers in over the top rope, his glare not leaving that of his opponent.

Ref: DING, DING, DING!

Cerberus goes for a lock up but O'Callaghan ducks it. He hits a couple of kicks, before moving away as Cerberus throws a wild punch. The big man stalks towards O'Callaghan in the corner, he goes to grab him but O'Callaghan ducks under it. He then hits a dropkick into the back, knocking Cerberus into the turnbuckle. O'Callaghan rolls up Cerberus into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

HA: "O'Callaghan using all his technical ability and know-how to escape the clutches of Cerberus, that is what he will need to do throughout this contest."

Cerberus kicks out, he gets to his feet and again goes for a wild punch which O'Callaghan ducks underneath it. He locks in a sleeper hold, leaping onto the back of Cerberus. The TV Champion tries to dump O'Callaghan from off his shoulders but the former UK Champ manages to counter with a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

O'Callaghan immediately hits a series of knees into the face of the TV Champion, before allowing Cerberus to rise up to his feet. O'Callaghan runs in, hitting a clothesline on Cerberus. It doesn't knock the big man down, so O'Callaghan runs the ropes and hits a 2nd clothesline but it still doesn't take the TV Champion off his feet.

He switches tactic, still running off the ropes but this time connecting with a spinning heel kick to the face and this does knock Cerberus down to the mat. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2..............kick out!

O'Callaghan gets up to his feet, he allows Cerberus to his feet before firing in a series of knife-edge chops up into the chest of Cerberus...

HA: "These chops not having much effect on Cerberus, and there's a block."

HE: "A rare mistake from O'Callaghan, that was a battle he was never going to win."

Cerberus blocks one of the chops, and then swats O'Callaghan down to the canvas with a left-handed back-fist to the side of the head. Hart stumbles up in shock, and Cerberus scoops him up into the air, before delivering a Michinoku Driver. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Cerberus lifts up O'Callaghan by the head, throwing him across the ring brutally. O'Callaghan rolls up and runs towards Cerberus, who flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus drags up O'Callaghan, he holds him by the waist as he fires in knees to the back. He then flings O'Callaghan down into the mat with a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Cerberus drags up O'Callaghan, and then throws him into the turnbuckles with a release German suplex. Cerberus drags O'Callaghan away from the corner, hitting a Death Valley Driver. He covers.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Cerberus gets to his feet, he stands waiting for the Hollywood film star to rise before throwing him across the ring with an Irish whip. O'Callaghan rebounds off the ropes, and straight into a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Cerberus rises to his feet, and await O'Callaghan to get to his feet before running off the ropes and hitting a huge clothesline sending O'Callaghan spinning to the floor. Cerberus, then picks O'Callaghan off the mat and gets him into a crucifix position, but O'Callaghan cleverly slides down Cerberus back and cuts him down with a chop block, before quickly going to work on the monsters legs with numerous stomps.

HA: "A crucial counter for O'Callaghan, can he build some momentum here?!"

HE: "He needs to....wait a minute whats going on with the titantron?"

As O'Callaghan continues to stomp away on Cerberus, dropping elbows on Cerberus's knees now, the titantron flickers into life and shows Aaron Heath sitting with the international championship thrown over his shoulder, and a mic in hand. He begins to speak...

Heath: "Hello, hello, ladies and gentlemen please turn your attention away from this sub par "wrestling" match and listen to your new 6CW International Champion"

The crowd boo Heath, as O'Callaghan now turns his attention away from Cerberus and looks up at the Titantron.

Heath: "Yes 6CW at Beachfront Brawl, the best young superstar in 6CW, Aaron Heath defeated O'Callaghan 1...2..3 in the middle of the ring. Despite his numerous claims he was going to make me tap out, that I was nothing more than a speed bump on his way to the top, the Irish man fell flat on his face harder than he is now about to fall to the floor...."

As Heath finishes speaking O'Callaghan turns round and is met by a big boot which sends him flying through the ropes and to the outside. Cerberus follows him, picking him up and hard Irish whipping O'Callaghan into the steel steps.

Heath: "Whilst this borefest continues, I would like to address some of the messageboard chatter, and social media furore about the finish to the match at Beachfront Brawl. I've seen it suggested by the 20 year old virgins who patrol messageboards such as 606v2, JA606 and others say I cheated to win? These little children are sorely mistaken...I defeated O'Callaghan, AGAIN, 1...2...3 in the middle of the ring. He cannot, and will never defeat me. Now, because obviously the product is improved with me being at the heart of it, Lloyd brothers, whip your headsets off, I'm taking over commentary of this "match"

As Heath is speaking, Cerberus chucks O'Callaghan back into the ring, but as he gets back into the ring the Irish superstar gains a second wind, and looks to attack Cerberus, driving a series of elbow drops down into the back. Cerberus gets to his feet, only for O'Callaghan to leap into the air and pull Cerberus down neck-first with an edge-o-matic. O'Callaghan then bounces off the ropes, hitting a superkick to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2......kick out!

Heath: "BAH GAWD, BAH GAWD A SUPERKICK, A SUPERKICK. You did something good O'Callaghan, what with this and Brexit 2016 really is throwing up some surprises."

O'Callaghan looks up with disdain at Aaron Heath, before turning his attention back to his opponent, lifting Cerberus back to his feet. Cerberus throws a punch which O'Callaghan ducks underneath and then connects with a backbreaker. This doesn't knock Cerberus down, so O'Callaghan goes to the outside. He springboards in off the top rope, hitting a big forearm smash. Cover.

Heath: "Ok I might've made a mistake here, this is so so boring. Why do you idiots pay so much to watch this punk wrestle?"

O'Callaghan looks up at Heath, and can be seen shouting at him, before he turns back to his opponent and hits a couple of stomps down onto the back of Cerberus, before allowing the big man to his feet. O'Callaghan whips Cerberus off the ropes as hard he can, before hitting him with a dropkick to the knees, meaning Cerberus falls in position for the 619....O'Callaghan connects! He goes for the springboard frogsplash, pointing at Heath before he does so and connects!

As O'Callaghan connects the titantron appears to have a technical issue, and Heath is cut off as he begins to speak. O'Callaghan looks up, laughs and carries on with the match. He then reaches down to lift Cerberus up, he whips him into the corner of the ring and then hits a running monkey flip sending Ceberus flying in to the centre of the ring. O'Callaghan climbs to the top rope.

HA: "Well we're back, no idea what happened there....CROSSBODY!"

O'Callaghan nails a flying crossbody on Cerberus as the Lloyd brothers are back on commentary. O'Callaghan rises to his feet whipping the crowd into a frenzy, some cheering, some booing, and he signals for the end.

HE: "O'Callaghan looking to lock it in, surely he won't make the big man tap?!"

O'Callaghan locks in the sharpshooter.....

HA: "CERBERUS IS IN PAIN, HE IS CRAWLING TO THE ROPES, CAN HE GET THE....NO!"

As Cerberus tries to fight the hold, O'Callaghan drags him back into the middle of the ring and synches it in harder.

HA: "HE'S GOING TO DO IT, O'CALLAGHAN IS GOING TO BECOME 6CW TV TITLE CHAMPION! WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT'S HE DOING OUT HERE?!"

As O'Callaghan has the hold locked in, Aaron Heath appears at the top of the ramp with microphone in hand and sauntering down to the ring...O'Callaghan lets go of the hold and looks at his foe

Heath: "....as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted...the problem with you O'Callaghan is that you always just come up a little short don't you?"

Heath begins to walk up the steel steps with O'Callaghan going to confront him...but as he does so Cerberus rises and hits him with a huge boot from behind sending O'Callaghan crashing into the turnbuckle and to the mat. As Ceberus does this, Heath retreats down the steps and back to the bottom of the ramp away from the big man

HA: "AARON HEATH IS OUT HERE COSTING O'CALLAGHAN AGAIN! HE WAS ABOUT TO WIN THE MATCH!"

Cerberus picks up O'Callaghan by the throat from the corner....

HE: "CHOKESLAM! NOW, NOW HE'S LOCKING HIM INTO THE GRIM SLEEPER! SURELY O'CALLAGHAN WILL TAP!"

O'Callaghan struggles in the grim sleeper hold...

Ref: DING, DING, DING!

Ring Announcer: "YOUR WINNER, AND STILL 6CW TV CHAMPION, CERBERUS!"

O'Callaghan taps out to the Grim Sleeper, and Ceberus keeps it locked in despite winning the match, meaning the Irish superstar passes out from the pain in the process. Once he does so Cerberus lets go, picks up his title from the referee, and exits the ring and up the ramp, with Heath now moved round to the timekeepers area picking up a steel chair.

HA: "CERBERUS RETAINS, BUT YET AGAIN AARON HEATH COSTS O'CALLAGHAN A MATCH!"

HE: "Are you kidding me? Cerberus is the better superstar here, he was clearly going to win"

The Lloyd brothers are cut off as Heath enters the ring, and sets up the steel chair over the body of the motionless O'Callaghan, looking him directly in the face as he begins to speak...

Heath: "Listen to me O'Callaghan, and listen good. You will NEVER, and I mean NEVER, defeat Aaron Heath in this ring. You wanna know why? Because Aaron Heath is not only the best young superstar in 6CW, Aaron Heath is the best superstar in the world."

Heath picks the chair up, folds it and drops it onto the body of O'Callaghan as he stands over him with his 6CW International title held aloft as 6CW Anarchy cuts to commercial....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 10:00 pm

HA: Sorry to interrupt the show but we’re hearing disturbing breaking news regarding an incident involving one of 6CW’s former stars. Currently we have limited details, but there has been what is described to us as “a serious incident” in a nearby hotel room that apparently hosted former 6CW star and several time World Champion Hero. We’ll try to keep you updated as this news develops

HE: This is turning into one hell of a crazy night brother…

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 10:01 pm

Timothy Allen is standing by backstage in front of a red backdrop with a 6CW logo above his head.

TA: Hello I am your backstage reporter Tim Allen, and what a show we have seen so far, Twitter is literally bursting at the seams with tweets and hashtags, and despite the number of Harambe refere-

Before Timothy can continue, Crimelord, his gorilla-like strut bursts onto the set.

CL: You have a microphone right?

Timothy shrugs his shoulders and nods.

TA: Of course...

Crimelord snatches the microphone from Tim's hands and stares into the camera.

CL: Good cause I've got something to say. Whichever smart ass thought putting us 6WF guys against each other was some fantastic moment of brilliance, whoever THOUGHT it would cause tension or drama between us...LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT. There are no friends here. Cassius Zhi is not leading any of us. I earnt my place at the top, and tonight I show him that he has got along way to go before he is above ME...

Crimelord hands the microphone back to Tim and waits as Tim speaks.

TA: Do you feel that a win here could be big for you? Possibly make you next in line for the 6CW Title?

Crimelord stares intensely into the camera.

CL: POSSIBLY next in line? Let's get this straight...I AM next...in...line. When I beat Cassius Zhi tonight, you will realise that fact and I will end this silly little dream of yours.

Crimelord tears down the 6CW sign and tosses it to the ground as Tim Allen looks on helpless. The scene fades out.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:00 pm

The cameras cut backstage where Tim Allen is stood waiting, the fans outside can be heard screaming as Dicey Reilly enters the building, a hood over his head and his bag thrown over his shoulder....

TA: Dicey, sir, can we grab a couple of words before you head off to get ready for your match?

Dicey stops and let's out an audible sigh...

DR: Is it really necessary?

TA: Well, the fans are clearly still behind you, but you must be hurting, both physically and mentally after what happened just a few weeks ago?

Dicey pulls back his hood, still showing the effects of the match in his face....

DR: Physically, Tim? Physically I'm still the beaten up wreck I was before I walked into that match. I've been to hell and back in this company plenty of times and every time I've picked myself up, brushed myself down, put my fists in the air ready to fight again, and tonight, is no different...

*Crowd Pop*

DR: Cassius, Marshall, those 6WF b*tches, they're crowing, they think they've got me, 6CW, and everyone who helped build this company beat. They think this is the beginning of the end, that now they're top of the pile, and I'm here to tell them they're wrong!

Crowd: Dicey! Dicey! Dicey!

DR: Beachfront Brawl; War Games, it was hellacious, it was brutal, it was everything we all expected it to be.... but it's just a footnote in the battle diary, Tim! It's just a small, unwelcome victory that I'm gonna let them treasure for the next few minutes. Mentally I'm ready to do what I do best, to go out there and fight, and I'll keep fighting till every bone in my body tells me it's time to give in and even then, I'll still keep going.

Yeah, they won the battle, but this? This is war, Tim. Raise those flags, sound those sirens, batten down the hatches and tell Cassius and the rest of his p*ssant clan that we're here to win the war, and there ain't a damn thing they can do about it.

Dicey stares in the camera, pointing down at the floor...

DR: This is the house that blood, sweat, tears and torture built, and ain't nobody taking that away from me.

Reilly glares into the camera as the fans chant his name.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:01 pm

Liam Wood is walking through the backstage area as he is approached by the interview team. Wood glares as Tim Allen lifts his microphone

TA: Liam. After a disappointing PPV how does it feel to now be in a team fighting alongside the man that holds the championship belt that you hold so dear

Wood sneers at the question

LW: You wanna know how I feel??

Allen nods

TA: After coming so close to being the first unified world champion in 6CW, how does it feel to be standing alongside your one time best friend but now mortal enemy Thunder?

Wood shakes his head angrily

LW: I stand alongside no man!!

Woods scowl turns into a cocky smile

LW: This company is scared of me. I get that. They don't want me to take on their stars 1v1 because they are scared of what somebody with my ability could do!! These matches....these games they want me to play out. OK.... Let's play your game for tonight.

Because soon the inevitable will happen. You can't keep me down forever I'm going to be the face of this place for a long long time and the sooner they face up to the reality. The better it'll be for everyone!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:29 pm

JJ is backstage and the crowd give a huge pop, the cheering grows as they see that Christy James is stood backstage to interview the wrestling legend

CJ: Wow, they nearly took the roof off

JJ: I can't take all the credit their sweetheart, that noise is as much for your fine....

Christy cuts him off

CJ: Thank you for giving us this time. I know you've had a busy schedule since your return and tonight you've got another gruelling multi man match right off the back of the WarGames match at the PPV

JJ smiles

JJ: Thank you for agreeing to be the one who holds that microphone. I know you've been busy yourself,must be good to be back huh. That noise, the chills running up and down your spine. Makes you think why you stayed away so long??

CJ: Makes you forget all the reasons you had to leave in the first place. All those aches and pains

JJ: I'm done healing sugar. JJ Johnson is back to his best and that's why I'm back for the long haul. This weren't no one time deal

CJ: But after all that time away. You had to expect some ring rust ?

JJ: I don't know who you were watching out there but there weren't nothing slow about this man. Maybe you’re projecting your feelings about another 6CW legend. Something you should be saying at home but maybe it's difficult to tell someone the truth?

Christy shrugs her shoulders

JJ: I'm sure he felt under pressure to come back, 6CW needed help, what else could he do, even if he wasn't ready

CJ: I'm not sure what you're trying to say JJ, or maybe why you feel the need to say this, here, tonight, to me.....

JJ smiles a little uncomfortably

JJ: Nobody is pointing fingers. I don't want him to blame himself. His body isn't up to it anymore. At least he had the guts to give it one last shot

Christy starts to pull off her microphone pack

CJ: I don't need to listen to this.... You've got something to say, then say it to him yourself You want somebody to blame for losing then maybe you look a little closer to home

Christy throws the mic pack to the ground

CJ: You're an arrogant ass hole you know that...

JJ remains unmoved as the scene fades and we go back to ringside

Match 4
Dicey Reilly/JJ Johnson/GazzyD/Geoff Steel vs Engel Harlequin/Thunder/Liam Wood/Vincent Costello

HA: I don't know where to start with this match, Henry. The titles, the prestige, the history. Where would you even begin?

HE: Men on either side where no love is lost between teammates, four men coming off a devastating loss at Beachfront Brawl, two returning heroes with a sudden change of story, two men on the other side who could not steal the title from one of their teammates tonight. The only truly happy man I can see in this arrangement is Engel Harlequin

HA: And that's because he's out of his mind anyway... A wonderful summation, brother, and all that backstory without mentioning the world championship reign after world championship reign after world championship reign that we could go on and on about here

HE: They're giving this away on free TV, Harold!

HA: And some said 6CW was dead...

LA LA LA LA, WAIT TILL I GET MY MONEY RIGHT

*The crowd jump to their feet as the Franchise Initiative, Triple JJJ, JJ Johnson steps out onto the ramp, a sports jacket draped over him with Sugar "Jay" written in gold on the back

HA: The man who will always claim to be the biggest star in the building has just walked out to the biggest cheers of the night so far...

HE: Lord knows some in here will be looking to top that with some of the names we got coming out here for this match alone

*JJ bobs his head up and down as the crowd welcome him in, before sauntering down to the ring. Halfway there the music changes

HA: And here comes Geoff Steel

*Last Resort plays and Steel walks out as calm as ever

HE: Of all the miscreants that were on Team 6CW last time out, Steel is the only one I can respect. He doesn't get involved in showing off and playing games, he keeps it about the sport he;s in

HA: The consummate professional, a wise head and a very good wrestler to boot

*Steel makes no histrionics, walking down and shaking JJ's hand as Born To Fight booms out from the speakers

HA: There's that bigger reaction you were talking about, Henry

*The crowd go nuts as Dicey walks out onto stage, a slight limp and bandages across his shoulder. He walks out onto the top of the ramp and raises one arm up in the air to salute the fans, but waits where he is as Gazzy D walks out onto the stage, accompanied  by Rush's Limelight

HE: And I think we have already got division in this camp

HA: Dicey never really one to make friends, and he sure as hell never trusted JJ

HE: And I got the impression JJ wasn't happy with Gazzy...

*The four men walk to the ring and wait for their opponents

I FOUGHT THE LAW & THE LAW WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd immediately burst into uproar in reaction to the above words screaming out around the arena, the words Costello’s Law appear on the big screen and are intwined by the thorns of a red rose. ‘Killing in the name of’ by Rage Against The Machine instantaneously kicks in and the beat of the music reverberates around the arena!

Costello then appears from behind the curtain and stands on the stage looking out around the arena before beating his chest and shouting Costello's law at the top of his voice. He pauses on the entrance ramp to point and shout at the fans. He starts to gesture at the crowd but is quickly interrupted as the lights go out, putting the arena in complete darkness. A spotlight lights up the stage and Engel elaborately walks out onto the stage, his movements exaggerated as he heads towards Costello. The pair exchange words, Engel laughing, but he saunters away in a world of his own.

HA: Hes just not right, is he?

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood stands in the lights but they cut off quickly as Thunder interrupts him

HA: Oh ho ho, Thunder is starting to take to this protagonist role, isn't he?

*My Hero by Foo Fighters plays and Thunder avoids his usual routine to come straight out and stand beside Wood. He puts an arm around his old friend's shoulder, who throws it off and starts to shout abuse at Thunder. Thunder just walks away smiling and runs down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and shaking Gazzy's hand.

HA: I think thats a "welcome back" from the EWF champ

HE: What a tool.

*The three other men in his team join him and eight men stand as the referee shouts the rules and makes his final preparations

JJ Johnson starts the match off up against Vincent Costello. The pair lock-up, and Costello drives JJ back towards one of the two neutral corners. JJ uses all his experience, placing his body between the ropes meaning Costello has to step back. JJ slowly moves out of the ropes, Costello attempts to suck-a-punch him but the shot is blocked by Johnson.

He fires off a series of crashing right hands to the face, followed by a big left uppercut that knocks Costello down. He rolls to his feet, and JJ takes down Costello with a clothesline. Costello again gets up to his feet and JJ nails him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Costello drives the shoulder up off the canvas. JJ lifts him to his feet and throws Costello into the ropes, Johnson scoops him onto his shoulders and connects with an incredibly impressive fireman's carry into a spinning side slam, planting Costello's head into the mat. He hooks the leg.

Johnson allows Vincent Costello to his feet, he once more fires in a series of punches to the head of Costello, mixing in lefts and rights. JJ follows this by booting the former EWF world champion in the stomach. He lifts Costello up, power-bombing him into the canvas before following that up with a shorter range powerbomb, pushing down on Costello's legs to cover.

HA: A very impressive start here from JJ Johnson, clearly he isn't carrying as many injuries as his cohorts from the War Games contest.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

Costello kicks out, JJ makes the tag to Geoff Steel. He climbs onto the 2nd rope as JJ hits a snap suplex on the former EWF World Champion, Steel then dives down and connects with a big knee to the face. Cover.

Steel immediately goes on the attack with a series of kicks to the head of Costello. He waits for the former EWF Champion to rise before knocking him down with a clothesline. Costello rolls up and Steel hits a 2nd clothesline. Again Costello gets to his feet, Geoff Steel hits a discus clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Vincent Costello forces the shoulder up. Geoff Steel drags him to his feet, firing in a series of European Uppercuts. He follows that with some headbutts, forcing Costello into the ropes. Steel whips him out across the ring, on the rebound he leaps into the air and takes Costello down with a huge spear. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HE: Costello showing great resilience here but he desperately needs to get out of the ring and get someone fresh in there.

Geoff Steel takes the attack to Costello once again, locking in an ambar. He hauls up Costello, he again attempts a clothesline but this time it's ducked. Costello takes Steel down with a vicious double axe handle to the back of the head. Steel rolls up groggily, Costello knees him in the stomach and then connects with a neckbreaker. Cover.

Vincent Costello hauls up Geoff Steel, he slings him over his shoulders and walks towards the corner, hitting a Snake Eyes. Costello follows that by a short-arm clothesline, and Steel slumps down. Costello proceeds to stomp a mudhole down into the head until the referee steps in.

He then tags out, bringing Engel into the match. Engel quickly runs into the corner, cracking a vicious knee into the side of the head. He drags Steel away from the corner and covers.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Geoff Steel forces the shoulder up. Engel allows him to rise, before hitting a boot to the back of the right knee. He follows that with a knee to the back, before bouncing off the ropes, hitting a neck snap. Steel sits up and Engel bounces off the ropes, connecting with a running kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

HA: Engel has lurched between different things and personas for a while now, but after what he did to Joshua, you have to think that will finally be what focuses him.

Engel synchs in a chinlock on Steel. He gets to a vertical base, Engel transitions around into a hammerlock and then hits a sly forearm to the back of the head. Geoff Steel manages to spin his way out of the hold, he gets into position for a Northern Lights suplex but Engel again counters using his knees, lifting one up into the gut.

Harlequin follows this up by planting the team 6CW man face-first into the mat with a lifting DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Engel goes on the attack, hitting a couple of knees down into the face. Harlequin lets Geoff Steel rise before throwing him firmly into the turnbuckles in the corner. Steel runs in, hitting a boot to the head.

Geoff Steel, Engel quickly sits up on the top rope and then leaps off, hitting a big clothesline as he turns around. Cover.

HE: Tremendous work here from Engel, really dominating Geoff Steel.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

HA: Certainly not a lot of team-work on display here, clearly lots of tension within these two teams.

There's another kick out from Geoff Steel. Engel steps back to the corner, he waits for Steel to rise before running in and hitting a crossbody takedown. Engel goes to the opposite corner, he runs in again attempting the crossbody but this time he is caught, Steel then counters with a backbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Steel gets to his feet, he drags up Engel and nails a series of headbutts that back him into the corner. Steel then tags out, bringing JJ back into the match. Johnson nails a jawbraker on Harlequin, followed by a belly to belly suplex, bridging into the pin. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

JJ drags up Engel, throwing him into the ropes and scooping him onto his shoulders, nailing a Samoan Drop on the rebound. Johnson then hits a running elbow drop to the chest, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Johnson tags out to Gazzy D. He goes to the top rope, JJ hits Engel with a snap suplex that Gazzy follows up with a senton bomb.

HA: No matter what injuries he may be carrying, Gazzy is always prepared to go high risk.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Gazzy lifts up Engel, he tries to throw him into the ropes but Harlequin uses his size advantage to reverse the momentum. Gazzy D leaps onto the 2nd rope, springboarding back and hitting Engel with a big dropkick. He stumbles up, and Gazzy connects with a high-impact running dropkick. He hooks the leg.

Engel drives the shoulder up, Gazzy allows him to rise before attempting a kick to the gut. Harlequin blocks but Gazzy connects with an enzaguri kick. Engel falls to one knee and Gazzy nails a legsweep DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Gazzy stands waiting for Engel to rise, he then leaps into the air and goes for a hurracanrana. Engel blocks, he walks to the corner and plants Gazzy face-first into the turnbuckle. He tags out to Thunder, who steps into the ring. He runs in, nailing a stinger splash. Gazzy staggers forward and Thunder hits a gutwrench powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

HA: The first time we've seen the EWF Champion in action in this match-up.

HE: Johnson not looking too happy with Gazzy for costing his team the momentum he and Steel had managed to rebuild.

Thunder hauls up Gazzy D, he whips him out across the ring and connects with a cactus clothesline on the rebound. Thunder then runs off the ropes, connecting with the rolling thunder. The EWF Champ hooks the leg.

Gazzy D forces the shoulder up, Thunder allows him to his feet before hitting a kick to the stomach. He follows that up with a side-slam on the 6CW Legend. Thunder stands over Gazzy D, he glares at Wood for a few moments, motioning a title belt before nailing the standing moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Thunder allows Gazzy to rise, before scooping him up into the air and then slamming him down into the canvas. Gazzy rolls to his feet and Thunder plants him with a Samoan Drop. The EWF Champion follows up with a leaping elbow drop. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Gazzy again kicks out, Thunder walks towards the ropes and then steps on to the ring apron, lining up the slingshot leg drop but he is stopped by Liam Wood tagging himself in. Wood smirks, he brushes past Thunder and then hits a brutal kick to the abdomen of Gazzy.

He writhes in pain, Wood hauls him to his feet by the throat and then hits a chokeslam backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Liam Wood drives some knees down into the back of Gazzy's head, before locking in a underhook hold. He hauls up Gazzy before throwing him out across the ring with a suplex. The 6CW HOF'er gets to his feet and Wood plants him face-first into the mat with a reverse swinging STO. Wood hooks the leg.

Gazzy D kicks out. Liam Wood grabs him by the waist, dragging Gazzy towards the corner and then connects with a German suplex, throwing Gazzy D into the turnbuckles. Wood then sprints in, hitting a Yakuza kick. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

HA: Wood stole the tag from Thunder, clearly some oneupmanship there, but he's certainly taking advantage, he's really laying into Gazzy.

Liam Wood drags up Gazzy, he whips him into the ropes and then connects with a flapjack. Gazzy sits up, and Wood levels him with a superkick to the face. He hooks the leg.

Gazzy kicks out, Liam Wood walks towards the corner and smirks at Thunder, the EWF champ reaches in for a tag but Wood avoids it and again grins at Thunder. Wood allows Gazzy to his feet, he then lifts him onto his shoulders, setting up for the lung-blower...

HE: Hurracanrana!

HA: That move cost him the momentum last time out, but it's now got Gazzy's team back in this one!

Gazzy stumbles back to the corner, Johnson is desperate for the tag but it's Reilly who gets it, much to the frustration of JJ. Wood crawls back to the corner, reaching out for the tag, with Thunder the nearest.

HE: Damn coward!

HA: Oh revenge is sweet for Thunder. He's stepped off the apron, he's leaving Wood to face the music!

HE: He's leaving his team high and dry!

Reilly storms the ring, turning Wood around and knocking him down with a clothesline. Liam Wood leaps to his feet and Reilly levels him with a big boot to the skull.

HA: The hatred certainly still exists between these two, how couldn't it after all they've been through?!

Dicey immediately lays into Wood once more, pummeling down on the face of the EWF champion with a series of big elbow smashes to the face. Reilly then lifts Wood up to his feet, where he continues with the elbows to the face, backing him into the ropes. Again Reilly attempts an Irish whip, this time Wood reverses.

He goes for a clothesline, Dicey ducks underneath it. Wood turns around, Reilly kicks him in the stomach and follows up with a snap neckbreaker. He covers.

Wood forces the shoulder up, and Dicey is again immediately back on the attack. He sits up Wood, putting him into a sleeper hold and dragging him to the corner. Reilly then proceeds to smash the head of Wood off the 2nd turnbuckle, again only releasing upon the ref's instruction. Reilly bounces off the ropes, hitting a running facewash kick. Wood rolls out from the corner slightly, Dicey goes to the 2nd rope and hits an imploding splash. He covers.

Wood forces the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly drags him up to his feet, and then whips him out across the ring. On the rebound, Reilly connects with an inverted atomic drop. With Wood lurched over, Dicey lifts him onto his shoulders and this time the powerbomb connects! Dicey makes the cover once more.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Dicey drags up Wood, he sets up for a brainbuster but Wood frees himself and then drives some elbows down into the bandaged shoulder, followed by a judo leg sweep. Dicey crashes to the mat, and Wood beats down on him with stomps onto the leg. Eventually he relents, allowing Dicey to rise before hitting a knee-breaker. Cover.

HE: Reilly, beaten and battered from war games, now in a very tough situation up against Wood, who will undoubtedly look to grind Dicey down with that trademark methodical brutality.

Liam Wood looks to exact a measure of revenge on Dicey by hitting some grounded blows off his own, driving knees into the face. He then lifts Reilly up to his feet, slinging him over his shoulders. He walks towards the corner and nails a flapjack onto the turnbuckle.

Wood quickly steps back to the adjacent corner, before sprinting in and nailing Reilly with a Yakuza kick. He staggers forward out of the corner, straight into a bridging belly to belly suplex from Liam Wood.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Dicey gets the shoulder up. Liam Wood locks in a grounded full nelson hold, before driving a series of knees into the back. He eventually lifts Reilly to his feet and then throws him down with a full nelson suplex. Reilly stumbles up and Wood knocks him down with a discus lariat! Cover.

Wood gets up to his feet, he allows Dicey to rise before hitting a spinning kick to the stomach. He then grabs Dicey by the waist, throwing him down with a gutwrench suplex. Dicey gets up to his feet, and Wood hits a double arm DDT. He hooks the leg.

Reilly kicks out, Liam Wood drags him to his feet and hits a knee to the gut. Wood runs off the ropes...

HA: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Ref: 1............................2...........................Gazzy D breaks the pinfall!

Gazzy D dives into the ring, breaking the pin with a leaping double axe handle to the back of the head. Costello storms the ring, he picks up the 6CW legend and pummels him back into the ropes with a series of punches. He goes for a clothesline but Gazzy counters with a back body drop. Costello falls to the outside, Gazzy runs the ropes...

HA: SUICIDE DIVE!

HE: He's taken himself out of this match though, poor move from Gazzy!

Wood is up, as is Reilly. Both men crawl back to the corner, Wood is left with no choice but to tag in Engel while Reilly has the choice of Steel and JJ. Reilly looks at both men for what seems an eternity, Johnson is stretching out for the tag but it's Steel who gets the tag as Reilly then rolls down to the outside in an attempt to recover.

Engel turns Steel around, he goes for a clothesline but Steel ducks under it and then lefts Engel up onto his shoulders to nail a reverse powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Geoff Steel hauls up Harlequin, he fires in a number of European Uppercuts that back Engel into the ropes. Steel launches him out across the ring, nailing a sidewalk slam on the rebound. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Engel kicks out, Steel drags him up and once again throws Engel into the ropes. This time he nails a double leg take-down, he attempts to lock in the Steel works but Engel counters, booting Steel away into the corner. Harlequin runs in, hitting a stinger splash. Steel stumbles forward and Engel hits a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Harlequin gets to his feet, running at JJ and sending him flying with a big knee to the face. He attempts to repeat the same move on Steel but he side steps. Engel turns around and walks straight into an impressive snap powerslam, Steel transitions into the pin.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Geoff Steel stands over Harlequin, dragging him up and setting up for the Blade Cutter when "The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers. The crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, smirking. He stands staring at Steel, who is motioning for Hill to bring it.

HA: Hill has no business out here!

The Team 6WF man walks down the ramp slowly, he reaches the bottom of the stage, feigns entering the ring before shaking his head and retreating back. Steel flips the bird to huge cheers but those turn to boos as he turns around straight into The Self Fulfilling Prophecy.

Ref: 1..........................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And it's Engel who gets the win for his team after a quite frankly epic 8 man tag team contest!

HE: That was an absolutely incredible match Harold, a back and forth contest that wouldn't have looked out of place on the card at Beachfront Brawl.

HA: A tremendous win for Engel in particular, who continues his recent run of excellent form.

HE: Ultimately, they just about functioned as a team enough to get the job done, while clear tensions existed between Johnson and the rest of his team-mates, but in particular him, Gazzy and Dicey.

HA: And that particular discussion is continuing on the outside, Johnson clearly unhappy with Gazzy and vice versa.

JJ is berating Gazzy on the outside, who is giving as good as he gets in return, getting right in the face of Johnson. Dicey walks around the ring and stands alongside Gazzy, JJ stares back before shaking his head and walking off.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:30 pm

Allen interviews Heath after 6CW.com statement about O'Callaghan vs Heath rematch next show - Heath rages, Reborn comes along and mocks him.

*Aaron Heath is walking through the corridors ready for his match with 6CW Champion Robin Reborn. He is caught up with by Tim Allen, a little out of breath, and a piece of paper firmly in his grasp.

TA: Have you heard?!

*Heath looks down at Allen

AH: What do you want?

*Allen waves the paper

TA: Not read it?!

*Heath looks at him with more disgust, but Allen is so eager that eventually Heath just grabs the piece of paper, reading it aloud

AH: Due to Aaron Heath’s conduct in both the title unification match, and tonight on Aftermath, he will defend his new crown in two weeks’ time in O’Callaghan’s OFFICIAL REMATCH?!

F*** O**

*He turns to Allen and grabs him by the tie

AH: You s**tbasket! Why have you done this?!

*He pushes Allen away, but Allen is caught by a smiling Robin Reborn

RR: Wanna try that on someone your own size?

*Heath walks up to Reborn

AH: A man with only ONE title thinks he can give me lip? We’ll see about that, Afterbirth.

*Heath storms away, and Reborn smiles as he watches him go.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:31 pm

Match 5
Aaron Heath vs Robin Reborn

As we return to ringside Harold and Henry Lloyd once again welcome us back with smiles on their faces and a look of excitement for the next match.

HA: What a match we have next...champion vs champion as Aaron Heath takes on Robin Reborn...two men who's momentum is currently off the charts.

HE: Last time out we saw Aaron Heath out smart O'Callaghan to be crowned the UK and International champion and show that no matter how technical you are, you can't beat some old school wrestling to end a match...

HA: I wouldn't really call a low blow “old school wrestling” but I guess there is something to be said about Aaron Heath's do what it takes attitude and it will be interesting to see how it pays off against a World Champion calibre opponent such as our 6CW champion Robin Reborn.

HE: hmmm, I can't say I agree with you...Liam Wood practically had the match won and Reborn stole it from him.

HA: I can never work out how you decide what's cheating and what's “old school wrestling”?!

HE: Well Reborn stole his win for sure...

HA: I give up.

The fans boo as “Time Bomb” blasts from the speakers and Aaron Heath slowly walks out on to the stage with both belts resting over his shoulders, he smirks as he mocks the crowd on the way to the ring causing the boo's to get even louder

HA: Aaron Heath might be the new champion of the UK but he clearly doesn't have any interest in getting them to like him

HE: He's got better things to do!

Heath reaches the ring and hands his belts over to the ringside official as “Stronger” by Kanye West fills the air causing the fans to jump to their feet as Reborn jumps out on to the stage, Reborn quickly makes it to the aisles and poses with the 6CW title before tagging the hands of the fans and sliding in to the ring

HA: The champ is here...many remember Robin from EWF but a lot has changed...to many, he is now the man to prove yourself against as the 6CW Champion but that's not to say tonight won't be a challenge for him against a wrestler as talented as Aaron Heath

The ref does his final checks before ringing for the bell, the pair instantly meet in the middle of the ring and lock up, fighting for control. Heath is able to take the advantage early using his weight advantage to push Reborn towards the ropes but as Reborn attempts to duck around the back of Heath he lands a knee that cuts the 6CW Champ off.

HE: Smart from Heath, you don't want to get in to a battle of pace against Robin Reborn so you need to shut that side of his offence down as soon as possible!

Heath quickly pushes Reborn in to the turnbuckle and begins to land knees to the gut forcing the ref to break up the action but as the ref creates a gap Heath takes his chance and hits an elbow before backing up with a smile on his face, as Reborn goes to move out of the corner Heath charges back in and hits another knee before landing a snap suplex in to the middle of the ring with an early cover quickly following, Heath pushing his forearm across the face of Reborn as he makes the cover

...ONE- NO! QUICK KICK OUT!

HE: Did you see that cover...it's not even about making the pinfall, it's about forcing Reborn to use his energy and the forearm across the face is going to wind him up and cause him to make mistakes...genius!

HA: There are better ways to go about it...

As Reborn begins to get to a kneeling position Heath bounces off the ropes and returns with a huge diving forearm smash that takes Reborn down again, the fans boo as Heath once again makes the cover, his forearm pushed down tightly across the face of Reborn. Reborn kicks out even before the ref can make the first count

HA: Another quick kickout but Heath is clearly going to be taking it out of Reborn if this continues like this

HE: Like I said, genius!

Heath drags Reborn up and lands a knee before bouncing him off the ropes, as Reborn returns he's able to duck a clothesline attempt but on his second return runs straight in to Heath

HE: Back body drop! Heath just sent Reborn flying in to the air!

HA: Reborn lands on his feet! What agility!

Heath spins around but as he does Reborn uses his momentum to return with a huge drop kick that sends Heath flying in to the turnbuckle, Reborn charges across the ring and hits a clothesline before landing rapid punches forcing Heath to cover up the best he can until the ref is forced to make a break in the action

HA: What a despicable act! I don't think the ref saw!

HE: Then it never happened!

The fans boo as he replay shows the ref breaking up the action only for Heath to hit an eye poke to Reborn causing the champ to reel away in pain, as we return Heath has charged over to Reborn who is still covering his eyes

HA: ROLL UP...NO! HE'S GOT THE TIGHTS!

...ONE

…...TWO

HE: He's got him!

…......TH-NO!

HA: Even with the tights for leverage Reborn was able to kick out...the match continues!

HE: Heath is looking annoyed, he needs to calm down and carry on with this plan!

Heath shouts at the ref ordering him to speed up his count next time before pulling Reborn to his feet and offloading with lefts and rights but as he looks for a haymaker Reborn is able to block it...

HA: CODE BREAKER OUT OF NOWHERE...BOTH MEN DOWN!

HE: Come on Heath, get back up and put the so called champ in his place.

The fans will Reborn on as he gets to his feet and shakes his head as Heath drags himself up. The fans hop to their feet as Reborn lands brutal kick combinations before hitting another drop kick sending Heath crashing in to the turnbuckle

HA: Reborn is building up the speed here!

HE: That's not good thing!

Reborn targets Heath in the corner, charging forward and once again hitting a huge drop kick that causes Heath to fall forwards. Reborn poses for a fans for a second before pointing at the turnbuckle and climbing to the top.

HA: Reborn is about to take flight...RED ARROW!

HE: Tactical genius right there!

The crowd boo as Heath rolls from the ring and recovers down at the ringside area leaving Reborn to climb down on to the apron, Heath then drags himself up and is instantly in the firing line as Reborn runs along the apron looking for a soccer kick

HE: Heath ducks! What a move!

HA: That's going to take it out of the world champion!

As Heath ducks under the soccer kick attempt he's able to grab the leg of Reborn, sweeping it off the apron and causing Reborn to come crashing down to the ringside area, he then drags Reborn up and shoves him back first against the guard rail before the ring apron itself.

HA: Heath has something planned here! This isn't going to be good!

HE: What it and weep! Aaron is in control here!

Heath quickly whips Reborn in to the ring steps and laughs as Reborn falls in to a seated position, the fans will Reborn to move as Heath charges forward looking to crush Reborn's head between his knee and the steps but as he reaches Reborn the champion is able to duck out of the way sending Heath crashing over the steel steps

HA: Heath just took a HUGE bump, Reborn needs to capitalise!

Reborn drags himself in to the ring, rolling back inside before climbing back on to the apron as Heath uses the corner where the two guard rails meet to prop himself up

HA: REBORN FLIES!

HE: I can't watch!

The fans jump to their feet as the replay shows Reborn charge across the apron before launching a massive drop kick from the apron to Aaron Heath crushing him in to the railing, Reborn then rolls back to his feet, walking back before running forward and hitting another flying drop kick

HA: This could be Reborns chance to get the pin...what an impact Heath just took

Reborn pulls Heath up and rolls the UK and INT Champ in before quickly making the cover

...one...
…...two......
…......thre- NO! Kickout!

HE: It's going to take more than that obviously!

HA: Admit it! You were a little worried then!

HE: Nonsense!

Reborn takes a deep breath and pulls Heath to his feet before landing brilliant kick and punch combinations that send Heath back towards the ropes, as he presses up against them Reborn whips him across the ring but follows him as as he returns hits a knee to the gut before hitting a massive suplex

...ONE
...TWO
…...THR-NO!

HA: Another kick out but that was close! Reborn's experience seems to be paying off now!

Reborn once again pulls Heath up and looks for a DDT but the bigger superstar is able to push Reborn away, Heath looks for an explosive clothesline but Reborn ducks under, jumping on to the ropes and rebounding back towards Heath and hitting a massive hurricanrana that rolls Heath across the ring and back up on to his feet, he then charges back at Reborn but is caught with an arm drag that once again causes him to roll across the ring and back to his feet

HA: Heath seems to be getting a little frustrated here!

HE: This isn't good!

Heath wastes no time charging back at Reborn but Reborn drops down to the mat forcing Heath to jump over and on his return Reborn shows off his agility by leap frogging his opponent, as Heath returns Reborn is able to duck around the back

HA: ZIG ZAG!

HE: NO! Heath throws him off

Heath quickly turns and is able to cut Reborn off with a huge running big boot, taking Reborn down. Heath then mocks the fans, tapping his head as if he had Reborn scouted. The fans boo as Heath slowly drops down and makes the cover

...ONE

…...TWO

…......

HE: THREE...THAT'S THREE! WHY ISN'T THE REF COUNTING!

HA: Look at the ropes!

The fans continue to boo as Heath's feet rest on the bottom rope for leverage but then cheer as they realise the ref has noticed too and is refusing to count. Heath lets his feet drop off the ropes and once again makes a nasty cover

...ONE

...TW- NO! KICKOUT!

HA: Reborn is still in this but who knows...if Heath had made a clean pin then he may have actually got the win there!

Heath grits his teeth and picks Reborn up dragging him over to the turnbuckle and slamming him head first in to the pad before sending him flying across the ring as a sick smile covers his face, Heath then begins to pull off the turnbuckle pad to reveal the metal underneath causing the crowd to boo his actions

HA: Heath has something nasty in mind here...I can't watch!

HE: I can...it's time for him to show Reborn just why he's a double champion!

Heath quickly charges back at Reborn crushing him with a clothesline in the corner before grabbing him by the back of the head and dragging him across the ring, the crowd gasp as Reborn is sent head first towards the exposed steel

HA: Reborn blocks it! What a save!

The replay shows Reborn get his hands to the ropes to stop Heath from smashing his face in to the exposed steel of the turnbuckle but Heath quickly lands a kick to the chest that breaks Reborn's grip of the ropes, Heath then once again sends Reborn flying back across the ring and in to the opposite turnbuckle.

HA: Heath looks to wear down Reborn here!

HE: Heath is like a runaway train!

Heath quickly charges at Reborn who is able to get his feet up leaving Heath staggered, Reborn then runs forward hitting the Hellava kick causing Heath to fall, spinning around and colliding with the exposed turnbuckle head first

HA: Heath staggers backwards! ZIG ZAG CONNECTS!

HE: NO NO NO! Reborn cheated...he used the exposed turnbuckle!

HA: Heath was the one that exposed it!

Reborn quickly makes the cover as the fans count along

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HA: We have a winner!

HE: He cheated!

HA: Cut the BS...Heath tried every thing in the hand book to pull the rug from under Reborn's feet but it just goes to show that sometimes the party tricks don't pay off!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:31 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Tim Allen stood waiting...

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time, part of the winning 6WF side at Beachfront Brawl, Marshall Murdoch...

The crowd erupt into boo's as Murdoch strolls into shot, a smirk across his face as he stands over Allen...

MM: Do you know what I admire, Tim.... it's your ability to stand there, bathed in your '6CW' gear, like some badge of honour...

Marshall flicks the 6CW Badge on Allen's shirt before brushing it with his palm...

MM: The irony is of course, that any 'honour' that this company stood for died on Sunday when that haggard, debilitated, token 'mick' was left a battered, bruised and broken mess at the hands of the greatest company you've seen....

TA: Well...

MM: Well? Well what, Timothy? Well done? Why thanks.... but you know something, Timmy... I feel that any interviewer worthy of my company needs to represent something that stands for something other than humiliation... someone with class, someone with that 'winning' mentality... someone like...

Marshall leans in, smirking in the face of Allen....

MM: Me.

Allen gulps as Marshall snatches the microphone from his hand...

MM: Bye...

Marshall motions for Allen to leave and turns his focus towards the camera as the crowd boo loudly...

MM: Thank you, thank you all so much, honestly, your adulation, your kindness, it's just all too much. As much I'd love to stand here and soak all this in, I feel it's only fair that we take a small moment of reflection for a fallen comrade... one of your own, the poor mans Champion, the nearly man of 6CW.... Dicey 'Destroyer of 6CW' Reilly...

*Crowd Pop*

A huge roar erupts around the arena before the crowd chant for Reilly....

MM: You're too kind.... Can you hear that, Reilly? Can you hear that from your hospital? Can you hear it through the dripping of the morphine running just to keep that pain of being the orchestrator of the downfall of something you held so dear? Can you hear it through the scrambled remains of whatever Zhi left in that pathetic head of yours...?

Marshall snarls to the camera, the boos again deafening as they show their disdain...

MM: You see, these idiots, these mindless 6CW sycophants, they had this idea that their hero wouldn't fail them. That somehow, like the days of old, Dicey would come through. That crowning moment, when you took that title, when 6CW was again in the depths of despair, at its broken limit, was nothing more than a gesture of goodwill. A token. A trophy to say thank you for all your hard work. You're not an icon, you're not on a 6WF level. You're a Mick Foley wannabe. And you got found out.

You came up against a group of true and deserving champions. Not even the great turncoat himself, JJ Johnson, the V.I.P Playa...THE FRANCHISE INITIATIVE.... no, Dicey, not even he could save you.

That vision of you, led their, blood p**sing from your temple, that image of Cassius a Zhi standing triumphantly over you? That is iconic. That's justice. That is a crystal clear vision of EXACTLY what happens when come across something more dominant than you could ever imagine.

We showed you, we should every doubter and every single naysayer that 6WF is, was and will always be the greater entity. But you, and your band of brothers had to put it all on the line. You just couldn't accept it? And now you've been found out.

Marshall smirks again, shrugging as the crowd again chant for Reilly. He looks round the room and turns back to face the camera...

MM: It might look like 6CW back here, it might carry the imagery, the fanfare and the throwback to the passed but you know....

Marshall sniffs the air...

MM: It stinks of your failure.

The difference between us and you, Dicey?

Marshall stares into the camera...

MM: Failure was never an option.

Marshall drops the mic to the floor and walks away as the cameras head to ringside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:37 pm

Mike Hill is walking backstage

HA: There is one of the men who will later on tonight get the chance to lay claim to the 6CW Heavyweight Championship

HE: Mike Hill is a former World Champion. Forget the Tag team stuff he's done since his arrival here. He has seen and done it all in his long career

HA: He may be the underdog in this story but believe me he will believe in his chances One thing that Mike Hill never lacks is belief

HE: Standard...

Hill stops to sign autographs

HA: He's a a big favourite here despite his 6WF his....

HE: What the hell

Hill is blindsided as Geoff Steel unleashes rights and lefts to his former tag partner

GS : You too good for me now??

Hill falls under a mass of fans as security step in

Sec: Not now Geoff, not here....

Steel pushes off the security to continue the attack, he picks up Hill by his hair but Hill returns a low blow and Steel crumples to his knees

MH: That all you got Steel??

Hill throws punches and kicks with lightning speed and devastating accuracy S

ec: Leave it Mike Hill shakes his head

MH: I didn't start this

Hill grabs Steels head and rams repeated knee shots to his chin. Steel falls hard to the concrete floor and Hill pulls him by his hair dragging him across the floor. Hill boots open a side door continuing to drag Steel

Sec: It's done Mike, leave it there

Hill narrows his eyes

MH: I say when it's done!!

Hill pulls Steel up and throws him through the open door, the camera crew scramble to follow the action and the assembled crowd scream in horror

HA: Oh my god

HE: What has he done??

The camera pans down to show Geoff Steel lying lifeless at the bottom of a flight of steel stairs. Blood slowly drops from his head. The camera returns to Mike Hill who is smiling over his victim

MH: Now it's done!

Security grab Hill who doesn't fight back and start to walk him out of shot. EMT's flood into shot to help Steel

HA: These two have had an acrimonious split but I never saw that coming

HE: I'm in shock, after everything we have seen already that has left me speechless

The camera switches to Hill being walked towards the exit. The door is opened and he is pushed out into the night

Sec: The bosses say you're done for tonight. Go home. They will be in touch

Hill goes to react but pulls his punch

Sec: Don't make this any worse

Hill is shaking his head as he paces back and forth

MH: I didn't start this. This isn't all on me

Sec: Go home man. Count to ten

Hill screams in anger and the door is slammed shut

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:38 pm

Match 6
Mike Hill vs Marshall Murdoch vs Cameron Faith

HA: And now what was once a triple threat match looks set to be a one vs one, a straight forward, good-old fashioned, head-to-head contest

HE: Which both these men will prefer, Harold, no question about it. On their own laurels now, they can't lose this without taking a fall.

*Pyros begin shooting into the air as "Ain't no stopping me" booms through the speakers. There are loud boos from the audience as Cameron Faith swaggers out onto the stage. He walks confidently down the ramp, slides under the bottom rope as he gets to the ring and stands calmly and quietly waiting for his opponent.

HA: Faith looking very confident out here tonight.

HE: He's gotten back on top form lately, and he doesn't play the games out there like the others.

HA: He does seem to have gone back to basics; being a fighter first and foremost

*Green strobe lighting effects flash about and illuminate the entrance walkway as Marshall Murdoch enters the entrance ramp, he kneels on the entrance ramp with his arms outstretched in a 'cross' formation before standing up after punching the air. Papercut by Linkin Park is screaming out into the arena.

HA: And Marshall Murdoch has had quite the night himself

HE: Sneak attacks from that joke champ Reborn have upset him, and rightly so. Not to mention having to see Dicey's face...that'll annoy anyone.

*The two men now stand across the ring from each other, holding their opponent's stare and not moving a muscle

HA: One pro who grew up in the streets of Glasgow, another a disgraced UFC champion who has rebuilt his career as a tough, nasty piece of work in the wrestling ring.

HE: They're nothing like each other, and equally so damn similar.

HA: This is gonna be a full-blooded affair, no quarter given or asked, no shirking, a straight out fight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Faith and Murdoch lock-up, and Faith is placed into a side headlock by the experienced Murdoch. Faith counters by throwing Marshall into the ropes, he rebounds to the middle of the ring and Faith throws him down into the mat with a hip toss. Murdoch rolls to his feet, Faith locks in an armbar before dragging in Marshall and dropping him with a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Murdoch gets the shoulder up, Cameron Faith returns to the armbar hold. Murdoch gets to his feet, he quickly pops his head under the shoulder of his team 6WF team-mate and takes him down to the canvas with a Northern Lights suplex. Faith quickly gets the shoulder up as Murdch bridged over, both men get up to their feet.

Faith throws a clothesline that Marshall ducks underneath, he then wraps a roundhouse kick round into the back of Faith's head. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

HA: Even start to this match, their partnership at Beachfront Brawl has clearly already been forgotten.

Murdch gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Faith before then locking in a key lock but the Faith manages to get to his feet before the key lock can have full effect. Marshall releases, only to then rock Faith back with a big European Uppercut.

Faith stumbles back into the ropes, before rebounding off them towards Murdoch who grabs the double champion by the waist and then flings him across the ring with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Marshall scurries over to cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Faith again gets the shoulder up. Marshall Murdoch goes back on the attack, he drops a knee down into the face before then rising to his feet and pressing his foot down across the neck of Faith, choking him. Murdoch releases before the 5 count, he then lets Faith get up to his feet.

Marshall grabs Faith from the back and throws him into the turnbuckles, before running in and driving a knee up into the back. Murdoch then grabs Faith by the waist, he rolls backwards into a bridged version of the American suplex.

HE: Marshall Murdoch very impressive here, that was some incredible athleticism right there.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Marshall Murdoch tries to apply a triangle choke hold on Faith, he manages to get the hold locked in but Faith gets to his feet, he has the former COH man on his shoulders and he drops him down with an electric chair drop. Murdoch rolls up, only for Faith to hit a clothesline. Marshall is again up and Faith kicks him in the gut...

HE: Faith Breaker!

HA: And Faith turns the match just like that.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Cameron Faith drags up Marshall Murdoch, he quickly throws him down into the canvas with a suplex. Murdoch fights up to his feet, Faith then delivers a 2nd suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging up Marshall and hitting a third suplex. He bridges over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Marshall Murdoch gets the shoulder up, Faith stands waiting for Murdoch to rise before firing in a stiff knife-edge chop. Faith continues with the chops to the chest as his opponent stumbles away into the corner, Faith continues chopping away at the chest with Marshall pressed against the turnbuckles.

The former 6CW UK champion then takes a few steps back running in and connecting with a running knee to the head. Marshall slumps forward, Faith climbs up to the top rope...

HE: Big splash!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Marshall gets the shoulder up just in time, Cameron stands over him waiting for his rival to rise before sprinting in and going for a bulldog but Faith is pushed away. He runs back in at Murdoch, he ducks under a lariat attempt and follows that with a chopblock to the right knee. Marshall then runs the ropes, delivering a bulldog.

HA: A real momentum changer there from Murdoch, Faith was totally on top.

Cameron Faith sits up, and Murdoch drops him with a roundhouse kick. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up, Marshall lifts him up and fires in some more roundhouse kicks that sends Faith into the ropes. Murdoch throws him out across the ring, and on the rebound plants Faith with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

HE: Tremendous resilience here in the face of a strong flurry of offence from Marshall.

Marshall Murdoch locks in a seated abdominal stretch, Cameron Faith slowly fights to his feet only for Murdoch to plant him down into the mat with a pumphandle slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Cameron Faith kicks out. Marshall lifts him to his feet and whips him out across the ring, he ducks down and scoops Faith onto his shoulders for the Texan Slam but Faith fights his way down off the shoulders into a sunset flip pin.

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

HA: Faith nearly stole that one!

HE: This is how much being 6CW Champion means to them, this is their chance to break through the glass ceiling.

HA: An opportunity that they were denied of time and again in 6WF, they come here and cause carnage, yet are reward with this chance. It's crazy from Reborn and the management.

HE: It's good business Harold. It is what the people want to see!

Murdoch and Faith rise simultaneously, Marshall kicks him in the gut. Murdoch grabs him by the throat, he attempts a T-Bone suplex but Faith elbows his way out, and then connects with a pele kick. Marshall staggers around, and Faith runs in, flattening him with a leaping clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Cameron Faith drags Murdoch to his feet, launching him into the corner and nailing a shining wizard. He throws Murdoch to the floor, and then climbs to the top rope...

HA: LEAP OF FAITH!

HE: MOONSAULT CONNECTS!

Ref: 1..........................2......................Kick out!

Murdoch kicks out just in time. Cameron Faith waits impatiently for him to rise, he then steps forward lining up the superkick...

HA: Blocked!

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

HA: CODEBREAKER CONNECTS!

Ref: 1...........................2...........................Kick out!

HA: UNREAL!

Now it's Faith who kicks out just in time. Marshall Murdoch drags Faith up and throws him into the ropes, Murdoch runs off the opposite ropes...

HA: Faith ducks Marshall Law!

Murdoch lands on his feet, he quickly spins around...

HE: SUPERKICK! SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1...............................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Faith wins it! Faith wins it!

HE: Cameron Faith has just defeated Marshall Murdoch, he is just one match away from getting a shot at the 6CW World Title.

HA: What an incredible match, any idea of alliance was thrown aside as they chased individual glory. The duo threw everything at each other less than two weeks after being involved in a War Games match.

HE: In the end though, it was that ever-present, always-dangerous superkick that finished the match for Faith, laying out Murdoch for the three count.

HA: Crime Lord or Cassius Zhi now await Faith in the final of this tournament

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:39 pm

The scene opens in GazzyD's dressing room, Christy James is sat with her head in her hands as GazzyD paces back and forth frustrated

CJ: You don't get it do you? Its over, you gave everyone, 6CW, the world, you gave them your all.

GD: Its not enough!

Gazzy sighs dejected as he puts his hands on his head

CJ: Gazzy listen to me, did you see what Engel did to Joshua? Did you see what Wood did to Dicey Reilly? Your body can't take that sort of impact not anymore!

Gazzy walks over to Christy and sits alongside her. He puts a reassuring arm over her shoulder and smiles

GD: Listen Christy, I’m fine. Its two matches lost, but the rust is gone and I’ve been tied down tagging and teaming with other people.

Christy sobs

CJ: You’re not as young as you used to be you know.

GD: No you’re right, but I have still got what it takes to compete at the top of this company

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:40 pm

*Up in the rafters we find Thunder sitting watching the world go by…

T: People don’t come up here as much as they used to…

*He eyes the camera on him

T: Hello old friend! We meet again. I’ve come to see the world go by…I sometimes just sit and ponder it all. And all I can ponder lately is lost friendship. Not the lament of it all, but the amateur dramatics that come with the fallout. And now I am done with them.

*He lifts his hand as if he is to deliver a Shakespearean soliloquy

T: All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain…for you see Liam

*He gazes off again

T: Liam does not think he’s become a monster, he thinks he’s just ahead of the curve. But I’ve come to see this as a burden to us both. We have tried to play nice, we have tried to end each other. And I no longer believe in that.

*He looks back at the lens

T: Do or do not. There is no try. So we will end this soon, and the forces of good will either prosper or be vanquished.

*All of a sudden he is gone, faded somehow into the blackness that now engulfs the scene.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:52 am

HA: My god what a show Aftermath has been, action packed from the get go when Cassius Zhi commenced his funeral for 6CW.

HE: And not only does Zhi have the privilege of opening today's show, but he finishes it too in the Main Event.

HA: As we know after 6CW Champion Robin Reborn's interjection to Zhi's sermon, this match is now even bigger than we previously thought.

HE: Initially it was just going to be Cassius Zhi vs Crime Lord, two legends of the industry squaring off against each other with nothing but pride on the line.

HA: Now however, there is plenty on the line. Both these men, multiple time world champions, are just two wins away from a shot at a world title that has eluded them throughout their career...the 6CW World Championship.

HE: They arguably won't have a tougher test than the one they face right here tonight against each other.

‘Out of the black’ starts to play as the crowd descend in to boos and Crime Lord walks out to the stage, exuding confidence. He slowly makes his way to the ring, smiling at the crowd's disdain for him.

HA: A strange situation for Crime Lord, having been team-mates with Zhi just two weeks ago.

HE: That won't affect him at all. Crime Lord knows more than anyone, it's every man for himself in this business.

"They Say" hits A crimson red mist surrounds the stage and golden spotlights scan the arena – creating the effect of the whole arena glowing with the colours of China. The crowd erupt into huge boos as Zhi emerges through the mist and then strolls down the ramp. He slides in and looks across at Crime Lord, who glares back.

HA: Cassius Zhi looking fired up this evening, he's made one hell of an impact here in 6CW but has yet to capture gold.

HE: Zhi is fired up after that idiot Reborn interupted him earlier tonight, Cassius will not have taken kindly to that. And now Reborn is potentially giving him a shot at that title. Good move kid, good move.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord starts off in the ring for his team up against Cassius Zhi. The two lock-up and Crime Lord uses his size advantage to force Zhi back into the ropes. He fires in a couple of European Uppercuts but Zhi counters with a spin kick to the stomach, followed by a vicious swinging neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Zhi stands waiting for him to rise. He goes to whip Crime Lord across the ring but Crimey is too strong and instead launches Zhi into the ropes where he nails a big spinebuster on the rebound. Zhi gets to his feet slowly and Crime Lord throws him down to the mat with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Cassius kicks out, Crime Lord drags him to his feet and reels off a series of big punches into the body. Crime Lord follows that with a succession of headbutts, before hitting a big forearm smash. Zhi slumps down against the turnbuckle, Crime Lord runs in and levels Cassius with a facewash kick. He drags Cassius away from the ropes before covering.

HA: Crime Lord showing all his experience and ring generalship there, making sure Zhi can't break the pin with a foot on the rope or anything like that.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Zhi powers the shoulder up off the canvas. Crime Lord immediately goes on the attack once more, driving more stomps down into Zhi, this time targeting his abdomen. He then hauls Zhi to his feet, where he attempts to apply a bearhug hold.

Cassius manages to fight his way out with a series of elbows, first slow ones driving into the head to force Crimey into releasing a little pressure before a fantastic flurry of open and closed elbows that forces Crime Lord to drop Zhi to the mat. With Crime Lord still groggy, Zhi hits him with an edge-o-matic, driving the back of Crime Lord's head sharply and firmly into the canvas. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Cassius Zhi hauls Crimey up by the head, he drives a knee up into the stomach and then flings him down with a snap suplex, he lifts up Crime Lord and hits a 2nd suplex. He rolls up and Zhi levels him with a vicious spinning shoot kick to the abdomen, Crime Lord lurches forward and Cassius boots him in the face. He falls back into the mat and Cassius hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out, Zhi puts him into a choke hold, only breaking just before the 5 count. The crowd boo as Zhi listens to the referee's lecture only to then return straight back to the choke hold, this time breaking at 4. Cassius lifts up Crimey, he cracks a knee up into the stomach and follows that with a vicious swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

HA: There was a suggestion in some quarters that we might be for a technical classic, that these two had too much respect for what they did for 6WF's reputation at Beachfront Brawl to descend into beating the crap out of each other. Those suggestions were clearly wrong.

HE: Only an idiot would think that would happen. These two have been wildly successful because of their attitude, because of the way they fight. They weren't going to throw all that to one side just because of being on the same team once, especially not with a world title in sight. That is what drives men like Zhi and Crime Lord.

Crimey forces the shoulder up, Zhi locks in a front facelock and brings Crime LOrd up to his feet, where he nails a series of knees to the face. Zhi forces his fellow 6WF exile back into the ropes, Cassius whips him out across the ring and then runs to the middle of the ring but Crime Lord leaps up into the air and flattens him with a huge spear. Zhi clutches at his waist in agony as Crime Lord makes the cover.

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he places a boot across the body of Cassius before hitting consecutive reverse curb stomps on Zhi. He then stands waiting for the former TAW World Champion to rise to his feet, Crime Lord hits a boot into the stomach before throwing Zhi into the canvas with a Gutwrench Powerbomb. He covers.

Again Cassius forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord drags Zhi to his feet, he then knocks him down with a stiff clothesline. Zhi rolls to his feet, Crime Lord whips him firmly into the corner. He then runs in, nailing a stinger splash. Cassius falls face first into the mat, Crime Lord then uses the ropes to hit an elevated plancha down across the back of Cassius. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Zhi gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord rolls to his feet and stomps away continually on the back of Cassius until the referee steps in. Crime Lord follows it up with a leaping knee into the back. He gets to his feet, Crime Lord runs off the ropes and hits a running knee to the back. Cassius rolls to his feet and Crime Lord takes him down to the mat with an STO. He covers.

HA: Crime Lord taking it to Zhi, clearly believing offence is the best form of defence.

HE: Against Zhi, it's the only action you can take.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up Cassius Zhi, he then drives a couple of punches up into the body. He grips Zhi by the waist, attempting a belly to belly suplex but Cassius blocks. Crime Lord again goes for the move but once more it's blocked, and then finally reversed by Zhi with a belly to belly throw of his own.

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, running in at Zhi who drop toe holds him down to the canvas, kips up to his feet and dives straight back down onto Crime Lord with a leaping stomp to the back of the head. Cover.

Cassius Zhi drags up Crime Lord by the waist, before launching him into the corner. Zhi runs in, hitting a shining wizard on Crime Lord. Zhi stands on the 2nd rope where he landed for a few moments, before suddenly unloading a flurry of knees into the faces at lightning fast speed that has the crowd in awe and Crime Lord totally dazed.

Zhi steps aside following that vicious attack and Crime Lord falls in slow motion down to the mat. For good measure, Cassius dives down off the 2nd rope with a knee drop to the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Cassius gets to his feet and hits a series of elbow drops down into the chest and face of Crime Lord. Zhi then drags up Crimey, firing in a few punches to the head before whipping him against the ropes. Crimey is met with a spinning elbow smash from Cassius Zhi on the rebound. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Cassius Zhi lifts him to his feet and then fires off a series of roundhouse kicks to the body of Crime Lord. He then hits a brutal kick to the right leg which forces Crimey to the mat, he sits up and Cassius nails a flurry of roundhouse kicks to the chest before bouncing off the ropes, hitting a big dropkick to the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Cassius attacks Crime Lord with a series of stomps to the throat, before then attempting to lock in a triangle choke hold. He wraps the legs around the throat of Crime Lord, attempting to cut off his air supply...

HE: Oh my god!

HA: Look at that power!

HE: Crime Lord has got from the mat to his feet, the triangle choke still applied...Electric Chair Drop! Great counter!

Crime Lord staggers around the ring a few moments, Zhi eventually stirs himself and Crime Lord flattens him with a brogue kick. Cover.

Crime Lord gets to his feet and taps his waist to motion that he is the champion. He brings Cassius to his feet where he fires in some big punches to the head. He backs Cassius into the ropes, before whipping him out across the ring and hitting a big spinebuster on the rebound. Cassius stumbles up...

HA: DDT!

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, he drops a series of big knees into the face. He then places Cassius into a sleeper hold. He gets to his feet, Cassius fires some elbows into the side and head to escape the hold. He then runs off the ropes but so does Crime Lord, who meets Cassius in the middle of the ring with a huge clothesline that flips Cassius over.

HA: Oh god, what impact on that clothesline!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Zhi kicks out. Crime Lord stands over Cassius, waiting for him to rise before booting him in the stomach. He lifts Zhi onto his shoulders, before driving him into the canvas with a powerbomb! Crime Lord covers.

Cassius again forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord isn't perturbed, he allows Zhi to his feet only to snapmare him back down. Crime Lord runs the ropes...

HA: DRIVE BY!

HE: THE BIG KNEE CONNECTS!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick out!

HA: So close for Crime Lord!

HE: Now it's time for lock n load though Harold, this could finish it...

HA: TORNADO DDT!

HE: WHAT A COUNTER!

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Zhi is first to stir, Crime Lord soon follows. Cassius goes for a boot to the gut, Crime Lord blocks only for Zhi to drop him to one knee with an enzaguri kick...

HA: DRAGONS FURY!

HE: THAT MIGHT FINISH IT!

Ref: 1....................2......................Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out on this occassion, much to the shock of the crowd. Cassius waits for him to rise, and then runs in, hitting a spinning heel kick. Crime Lord, somewhat mistakenly, sits up and Zhi fires off a series of roundhouse kicks...

HA: Another Dragons Fury...

HE: DUCKED IT! ROLL UP!

Ref: 1......................2.....................Kick out!

Zhi just about powers out in time. They rise simultaneously, Cassius loses his cool and throws a wild clothesline which is ducked...

HA: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1..............................2.................................Kick out!

HE: HOW DID HE KICK OUT OF THAT?!

HA: UNBELIEVABLE!

Crime Lord beats the mat in frustration. He hauls up Zhi, and then slings him over the top of his right shoulders...

HA: This is how much it means to Crime Lord, and this is how much it may take to put Zhi away. He is setting up for Crime Pays, a Tombstone Piledriver that Crime Lord rarely uses these days due to the wear and tear he has picked up throughout his long and illustrious career...

HE: ZHI FIGHTS OUT! NOW IT'S CASSIUS WITH THE ROLL UP!

Ref: 1...........................2.........................Kick out!

It's Crime Lord's turn to power out just in time. They rise to their feet, again at the same time, and begin to exchange haymakers in the middle of the ring.

HA: This is a clash of the titans, a match for the ages, neither man moving an inch!

Crime Lord fires in huge punches that seem to be making the difference as Zhi stumbles back slightly, but he is grinning back, almost beckoning Crime Lord on for more. Crime Lord throws a huge punch but Zhi blocks...

HE: Look at the speed of that!

He then follows that up with a flurry of palm strikes and side elbows which Crime Lord has no answer for. Zhi finishes with a double clap to the ears of Crime Lord, he staggers around...

HA: SHOCKWAVE!

HE: SURELY THAT'S IT?!

Ref: 1............................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: IT IS! IT'S OVER!

HE: MY GOD WHAT A MATCH THESE TWO HAVE JUST HAD!

HA: That was incredible. Zhi and Crime Lord just tore strips off each other, they beat each other to a pulp, all for a chance to become 6CW World Champion.

HE: It's Zhi who comes out on top on this occassion but my god he will know what a war he was in tonight. Crime Lord stood toe to toe with Zhi and was this close to coming out on top.

HA: This crowd can't stand either of these men but even they are in awe of the brutality of that match.

HE: I think that after the two matches he witnessed tonight, Robin Reborn may well be regretting his desire to be a fighting champion who will take on all comers.

*Zhi slowly gets to his feet in victory, looking down at the fallen Crime Lord with an almost begrudging respect.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 25 Oct 2016, 12:59 am

*Before the show can close the cameras cut to a slightly startled and unprepared Tim Allen and Charlotte Grey backstage together

TA: To follow on from our earlier breaking news, the police have now issued the following statement:

At 19:34 this evening in the hotel room of Kevin Johnson, known to his fans as ‘Hero’, a body of a male aged approximately in his mid-30s was found. No formal identification has taken place by family members, but due to physical features, including distinguishing tattoos, we believe at this time that former 6CW star ‘Hero’ has died. Due to the nature of our findings we are treating this death as homicide, and investigations are already underway. If you have recently been in contact with Kevin Johnson in the guise of ‘Hero’ or otherwise, or you have visited the hotel in the past 24 hours then we request you to contact our crime desk on 0161 752000.

CG: Unfortunately it appears the rumours were true, god knows how this must be affecting those that were close to Hero and especially his young son Austin, and our thoughts are with you right now.

*The image cuts back to a quiet 6CW, the arena full of fans on their phones, exchanging looks of worry and sadness, and two grim faces on Harold and Henry Lloyd.

HE: Horrific news there Harold, Hero was a star that transcended this industry, his larger than life character and persona gained fans worldwide and despite for many years being a favourite of fans to boo he was still hugely respected by both his peers and the audience. Whilst in later years his comebacks have failed to ignite his earlier successes there’s no questioning that he was one of the biggest if not greatest star to emerge from 6WF, a bonafide Hall of Famer, he debuted back on 6WF’s first ever night and only a few months later won his first of many World Titles when he interrupted the main event on a zip wire to capture the title hanging from above the ring.

HA: That moment still gives me goose bumps Henry, that tag duo of Anarchy he had with EZ Money was often considered 6WF’s answer to DX and it was well justified, what about when he led the rebellion against the 6WF authorities to form the breakaway federation of 6WE?

HE: It showcased that his was a guy who had become a backstage leader, that despite his onscreen persona of an egotistical narcissist, that behind the scenes was someone who cared deeply for his fellow workers and wanted the best for them.

HA: And that it resulted in yet more gold as the standard bearer for that company as World Champion before the company folded and he returned to 6WF. Personally my favourite moment of all Hero’s many splendid moments was when he joined his long-time rivals Trash TV, it showed Hero had a lighter side to him and that he could equally play the role of a likeable man when required.

HE: At this point he was instrumental in providing writing material for the Trashies Awards and who could forget the sketches involving Cat Bin Lady and the lady of loose morals off X Factor?

HA: I’d tried to Henry, but thanks for bringing that back! For many though he’ll be forever remembered as the leader of what’s regarded as the most notorious stable in 6WF history, the Church of Hero.

HE: Superlatives cannot begin to describe that stable, it had the entire wrestling community gripped for months and created new stars in Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch, two guys cherry picked from obscurity by Hero and transformed under his tutelage into future world champions. The dynamic of that group was something never seen before and never quite again, often copied never bettered. It’s just a shame that the trio will never now have a final match that so many have often considered their dream feud. With their history, whatever the current feelings are, my concerns are also with Marshall Murdoch right now.

HA: I’m sure as further news emerges on this story that we’ll hear the thoughts of other family members and friends on what has turned out to be a dark dark day for wrestling fans. As we close tonight’s show, we want the world to remember Hero and say a prayer for him and his family, in hope that this is some wild mistake, or at the very least they find peace. Thank you, Hero. He made all of us famous.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down