The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Aftermath - Monday 9th January

+6
Good Golly I'm Olly
x12x
Paul Mac 6CW
Marky
Engel Harlequin
Dolphin Ziggler
10 posters

Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 9th January Empty 6CW Aftermath - Monday 9th January

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 19 Dec 2016, 5:48 pm

6CW's Tribute to Hero

Match One
Victor Smith/Geoff Steel vs The TA

Match Two
Cerberus vs Cameron Faith

Match Three
Jack Hurst vs Crime Lord

Match Four
Tag Title Rematch
Perfect Execution vs Parasite Killers

Match Five
JJ Johnson vs Mike Hill

Match Six
Cassius Zhi vs O'Callaghan

Match Seven
Liam Wood/Man Mountain Mike vs Engel Harlequin/Robin Reborn

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 9th January Empty Re: 6CW Aftermath - Monday 9th January

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:30 pm

The scene opens in Engel's dressing room. Engel is sat frantically writing at a desk onto a notepad. He looks up, an eager look of anticipation forms for a second, but drops into solemn disappointment as Theresa walks through the door

T: For the last time Engel, whats the matter?

Engel looks up for a minute and pauses his writing

EH: Whats the matter? The matter is, I need him Theresa! He's my best friend.

Theresa shakes her head and walks straight over to Engel's gym bag, pulling out Mr. Bat. Engel slams his pen down on the desk and stands up, towering over Theresa

EH: Can we PLEASE please just be serious for a minute!!

T: You asked for your best friend...

EH: Look this is no time for games. What would Robin think of me talking to that old piece of wood eh? You know what he would think? He'd think I was crazy! HeHeHe.

Engel snatches Mr. Bat from Theresa and throws it to the ground.

T: Robin? Robin Reborn? Really? Your best friend...you barely know him Engel. IN FACT, only a couple of months ago you hated him, he called you crazy. He made you a laughing stock!

EH: Theresa, the fact is I WAS CRAZY. CRAZY to turn my back on all of these people, CRAZY to take my eye off the ball and allow that big buffoon to ruin my moment, foolish enough to let Plague beat me...well not anymore Theresa...oh no...this is the year of Engel Harlequin...the year of the clown.

Engel puts a hand on Theresa's head affectionately before going back to his desk

T: Look, just don't run before you can walk...you saw what happened on Loose Women the other week...

EH: How was I supposed to know they weren't loose women like my Mother? Anyway, you came to tell me something I assume?

T: *Ahem* Well, actually Engel I was kind of hoping you might need a massage. Seasons Beatings was a rough night for you.

Engel looks up towards Theresa and frowns

EH: Look, I am kind of busy.

T: With what exactly?

EH: LISTEN, this is highly complicated important work. On this piece of paper there are two columns, one for hospitals I havent rang, and one for Hospitals I have...

Theresa snatches the piece of paper from Engel as he tries to grab it from her. She looks at the writing and shakes her head in shock

T: Engel, are you okay? You look tired, have you been taking your medication?

Engel snatches the piece of paper and tears it up

EH: LOOK what you did! All my work ruined.

T: Engel calm down, those weren't hospital names you were writing. I was just concerned. Look I will just go. You have got your wish anyway, you and Reborn are in the main event against Man Mountain Mike and Liam Wood...

An excited smile forms on Engels face

EH: WHAT! Theresa hurry we must make headway, call the driver, check the phone book, google whatever you have to do...we need to find Reborn so we can prepare for our match.

Engel goes to his locker and begins throwing clothes out. He spots a rather smart suit and pulls it out.

T: ENGEL!

EH: Too much? Listen, we need balloons, get well cards, maybe just one actually, moneys tight. I wil put your name on the back or something...Oh my god this is BRILLIANT! Happy Days oh happy days!

T: ENGEL!

EH: WHAT? Seriously Theresa, what is your problem?

T: Did you take your medication? I am going nowhere with you if your going to keep forgetting your pills.

Engel looks at Theresa in a guilty fashion

T: HOW COULD YOU! AFTER ALL WE SPOKE ABOUT!

EH: Theresa? Theresa please just listen to me, I-I am sorry, I ran out...but I promise...we find Reborn...I promise you I will call at the chemist on the way back and jobs a good un.

Theresa lets out a sigh as Engel looks at her as if feeling sorry for himself

T: FINE! But I don't want any crazy stuff, no punching Jeremy Kyle, no-ugh...

Theresa reluctantly chases after Engel as he charges out of the dressing room

T: ENGEL! FOR GODS SAKES ENGEL, YOU FORGOT YOUR SHOES...your gonna be the death of me one of these days, I swear!

The scene fades as Theresa is stood panting heavily in the corridor

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 20 Dec 2016, 12:35 am

The scene opens in a playground, a group of 13 year old boys are huddled under a tree, when one of the kids phones goes off

Random Kid: Hey, Jimmy whats that?

The kids all look over Jimmy's shoulder as he opens his phone, the camera goes over the shoulders looking at the phone.

Jimmy: Its the new 6CW app, featuring live updates from the 6CW universe.

Random Kid: Wrestling? Eugh Wrestling sucks!

The phone is showing different parts of the 6cw app as the children are talking

Jimmy: Not anymore! Look, Engel Harlequin dragged out of hospital kicking and screaming.

Random Kid: Woah! Hit the like button.

The scene cuts to a runway screen featuring the 6CW APP in large lettering along with the ways and means to download and the small print whilst a voiceover speaks over it

Voiceover: Download the 6CW app today and get yourself a daily dose of 6CW right at your fingertips. Plus use the 6CW app to place your vote for Superstar of the year.

The video returns to the playground as Jimmy speaks to the random kid

Jimmy: So...whose your superstar of the year?

Random kid: ENGEL!

The scene fades

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 20 Dec 2016, 6:37 am

"It's the Holy f***balls Podcast sponsored by Monster Energy, and here is your podcast host, Jaden T Waters!"

JTW: What's up 6CW fans, my name is Jaden T Waters and today's show is a huge change of pace from our normal serving. Completely unannounced, completely unplanned, the most talked about, out of action 6CW Superstar ever decided to personally call me to arrange an interview to tell his side of the story.

Back on November the fourth of this year, our sponsors Monster Energy released a statement which announced that after disappearing from our screens out of the blue for a few weeks, the huge news that four time World Champion Max Adamson was to be suspended for 90 days due to failed A and B samples for painkiller drugs including OxyContin. The statement mentioned how Max had refused rehabilitation and was lodging an appeal. Ready to fill the blanks in is my guest, Max Adamson.

Max: Jaden. Thanks for having me on your show.

JTW: It's an honour Max.

Max: I feel like I just needed a mouthpiece. Obviously 6CW is a family show and they can't be seen to be giving someone like me a platform to shoot back at the system within 6CW, and to be honest I'm not here as Max Adamson the character, I'm here as Max Adamson the man.

JTW: How much of Max Adamson the character is influenced by Max Adamson the man?

Max: I think Max Adamson the character is just Max Adamson the man dialled up to eleven. I am me. I do what I do and I exaggerate for effect, but the reality is that's who I am and that's how I conduct my business.

JTW: So Max, this OxyContin abuse, what do you have to say on that? I'll just let you talk.

Max: Right. Well, since June 2016 I was taking the banned painkiller OxyContin. Before anyone thinks it's a standard drug ban for a juicing wrestler, OxyContin is nothing more than a very strong painkiller. There is no benefit to taking this drug other than masking the physical pain my body has been through in 9 years in this industry. The reason it's banned is purely medical, there is no advantage to be gained by an athlete, but there are various risks with these painkillers.

JTW: What made you take them if they're so dangerous?

Max: Have you ever wrestled Jaden?

JTW: I haven't, no.

Max: If you had, you'd know the pain that comes from it. Couple that with doing it for 9 years pretty much uninterrupted. Add on working in some of the poorest medical conditions in the US and Europe. Add in putting your body on the line in numerous death matches, falling off tall structures, taking massive bumps from all angles and you'd have some idea as to why I'm taking them.

JTW: So you're still taking them?

Max: You're damn right I am Jaden. I used to think my body was invincible. I rushed back from injuries, torn muscles, broken bones. All to please those fans in attendance. All to gain personal glory. All to earn as much money as I could, then retire. Jaden, my body has irreparable damage. It's so ironic that 6CW and Monster Energy talk about not wanting to endanger me and my health by not letting me compete while on these painkillers yet they're quite happy to see me wrestle through yet another concussion.

JTW: How many concussions have you had?

Max: In 6CW or ever?

JTW: Both I guess.

Max: Well, I've not kept count but I do know it's in double figures. Imagine telling somebody still getting over a concussion to "take it easy out there". I don't care who you are, that's not good enough from them. They don't want to endanger me as long as it suits them.

JTW: Where does the rumour of you battling depression come into this?

Max: Back in the summer, maybe May. Life getting on top of me. My relationship ended. By which I mean my real life relationship with former 6WF Honeyz Champion Xanthi Rose, not the storyline one with Clarissa. We ended amicably but it took its toll. I was teaming with Anthony Grace, Grace is a nice enough guy, but there was no real friendship there. Strictly business. The pain I was going through daily was at breaking point. I was miserable, depressed, in pain and I needed an escape.

JTW: How was it an escape?

Max: The painkillers took the edge off the pain. And during a time where I wasn't so hot on my personal wellbeing, I wasn't going to be too preoccupied with health risks when the OxyContin was helping. 6CW found out around September I think when my A sample failed, and I was immediately pulled from television. I was in constant dialogue with them throughout and when my B sample was also a fail, they told me I had to follow their procedures.

JTW: Which were?

Max: I'm not allowed to say specifically, and its not really relevant for me to say either, but they wanted me to follow their rehabilitation programme to come off of these painkillers. The problem with that is when I mentioned the pain to the 6CW Doctor, he would fob me off with over the counter medication. When I mentioned the depression in passing, I was told "I should go see someone". He was the someone and it never came up in conversation again.

JTW: Who's the he?

Max: Look I'm not here to name names. I'm here to tell my side of the story. When 6CW knew I was battling depression, pain and was going through personal issues, they did everything to tick their boxes without actually helping me. As long as the right buzzwords had been said and the right forms signed, they'd done their bit as far as they were concerned. But they made me take matters into my own hands. It annoys me how I've been cast aside for not playing ball with their demands yet when I needed an alternative from them they failed to deliver.

JTW: How did OxyContin become the answer?

Max: Mate, I'm not here to out drug dealers (Max laughs), but I know some people who were able to get me the strongest of strong painkillers via not so legal methods. It's not an illegal drug, it's just something that isn't easily prescribed, you know?

JTW: This might sound like a silly question, now you've stopped wrestling is the pain not subsiding? Are you not now able to get the help you need?

Max: I already have the help I need. I am coping far better on these painkillers than I ever was on what 6CW gave me. The only problem is 6CW won't allow me to wrestle while I'm on these. They want to ban me. They gave me a 90 day suspension but don't go thinking I'm halfway through, my 90 day suspension doesn't even begin until I'm off these. It's basically a rolling 90 day suspension beginning from day 1 of being clean. It's a stupid process, 6CW think I'll just spend a few weeks or months in rehab and come out all smiley and happy like some coked up rockstar. The difference is, once I'm no longer taking these painkillers, I'll be in agonising pain once again. I'll be miserable once again. I'll be depressed once again. 6CW want to stop me wrestling? Is it for my wellbeing? Or is it for their image? I don't believe 6CW care about my wellbeing at all. If that were true they'd have helped me with this depression and pain straight away. They caused all this Jaden, they did.

(Adamson pauses as there is a silence)

Max: They caused this. They have said I will not wrestle in 6CW while I am taking these painkillers. My lawyers are ensuring I am paid every penny of my contract for every single day I am under contract. The details of amounts and contract length I can't disclose at the moment but rest assured I'm not done with 6CW. They think they can suspend me and sweep me under the carpet until everyone forgets about Max Adamson. Nah. That's not happening. They caused all of this Jaden and I am not going anywhere. This OxyContin is working wonders for me. It is forbidden by 6CW. My argument is that I wouldn't be on them if 6CW hadn't acted irresponsibly. It's currently a stalemate. But watch this space. Team Adamson is fighting this on all fronts.

JTW: Are we done?

Max: Yep. I'm done.

JTW: Ladies and Gentlemen, Max Adamson.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 20 Dec 2016, 1:03 pm

As the 6CW app advertisement fades the scene opens onto the 6CW commentary table where Harold and Henry Lloyd are sat

HA: The 6CW app, available for download now on Apple and Android stores. Now Henry isn't this thing cool? I can search for the latest 6CW news.

HE: Thats right and not only that but 6CW has given the Universe a voice, with the new voting functionality. I just placed my 6CW superstar of the year vote right now.

HA: Now anybody that has downloaded the 6CW app will know that a certain superstar has been all over the app today.

HE: That FREAK!

HA: Engel Harlequin has been causing mayhem in the hospitals of Chicago in his search for Robin Reborn...

HE: Scaring innocent people, acts of violence, Engel needs sending straight back to the looney bin. Sure he had his moment in the sun, but he got burned. All he is doing is delaying the inevitable.

HA: Engel is as Engel does...

HE: Quoting Forrest Gump? A war hero and businessman? Engel is not even in the same breath.

HA: You know Henry, you baffle me sometimes, anyway folks it is understood that Engels journey has drawn to a close and Tim Allen managed to get a camera crew and head over to the "John H Stroger JR" hospital just a few moments ago. Tim what can you tell us?

The scene cuts to a Hospital corridor where Tim Allen is stood in front of the camera holding a microphone

TA: Well Harold, we have been informed that Engel is here in this hospital, and it has been confirmed that he IS talking to hospital staff...however, we cannot confirm wether Robin Re-WHAT THE! GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Theresa can be heard screaming Engel as a doctor runs past Tim Allen and locks himself in a utility cupboard in the background

EH: HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU NOT KNOW ROBIN REBORN!!!!

Engel screams psychotically as he rides a wheelchair at great speed into the utility room door before falling to the ground in a pile

T: Engel. For christ sakes, your a mess.

Engel stumbles up to his feet and shakes his head

EH: He didnt even know Robin Reborn Theresa, I mean what has the world come to where the ignorant can treat such legends with disdain?

T: Look Engel, can we just GO? He is not here thats obvious. Maybe if we go back to the arena, Reborn will be waiting for us?

EH: Did you SEE what that monster did to him Theresa? He needs me, I can motivate him to get back in the ring by my side.

Tim Allen starts to walk over to Engel for a few words however a little girl walks over to Engel first

Random Kid: Engel? Engel Harlequin? I don't like you but my Brother is your biggest fan. Did I overhear your looking for Robin Reborn?

EH: You don't like me? Why should I answer your question you little brat?

T: ENGEL, she is just a kid and your meant to be the good guy now...besides I am pretty sure your interested in what she has to say about Robin Reborn.

Engel shrugs his shoulders reluctantly like a petulant child

EH: FINE...but I don't like you either, your a girl. Yeuk!

Random Kid: Reborn is at the private clinic down the road. I got his autograph.

Engel smiles happily

EH: This is our biggest clue yet Theresa, how far down the rabbit hole must we fall?

T: Down the street you idiot! Seriously Engel can you please take your medi-ugh.

Engel drags Theresa by the arm off camera

EH: WE DON'T HAVE A SECOND TO LOSE. COME ON THERESA!

A rather confused Tim Allen addresses the camera

TA: Well there you have it, we will get back to you as more news comes in.

The scene cuts to a commercial

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 20 Dec 2016, 7:12 pm

"Machine Gun" by Portishead kicks in and "The TA" flares up in big white letters on a black background on the big screen, the crowd boo as the two members of The TA make their way down to the ring in their ring gear with added black jackets zipped up.

Harold: At Seasons Beatings we learned these two gentlemen's identities, this week on Aftermath after laying waste to the entire Tag Team Division including our new Champions the Parasite Killers, they make their in ring debut!

Henry: The big guy is former 6NG participant Frank Horrigan and the smaller man is none other than former WSW superstar Jackson Jackson! Not that I knew who either of these two were until we were told but still.

Harold: Their manager made an impact, tossing The TA the keys to release them from their cage during the Ladder Match for the Tag Team Championship, he was wearing a novelty Max Adamson mask...

Henry: It can't be Max. He's... We all heard the podcast Harold. It can't be him.

(Awkward silence between the two commentators as both members of The TA get into the ring)

Harold: The TA make their debut against the team of Victor Smith and Geoff Steel, two men who didn't get the results they wanted from Seasons Beatings and I'm certain both men will want to kick off 2017 with a bang.

(Frank Horrigan steps over the top rope and looks very imposing as Jackson Jackson enters the ring in the more conventional way, and stands alongside Horrigan with a microphone in his hand)

JJ: At Seasons Beatings, new 6CW World Tag Team Champions were crowned. But nobody is talking about the Parasite Killers. They are talking about The TA. They're talking about the man so good they named him twice, Jackson Jackson. They're talking about the Iconoclasm, Frank Horrigan. The Parasite Killers finally became Tag Team Champions and the tragedy is they achieve their goal when a team like The TA are making their impacts. Kicking ass and winning brass. To paraphrase Bon Jovi, we're halfway there. And believe me, McManus and Fanatic are most definitely living on a prayer because those titles will soon belong to us.

(Jackson smirks as he hands the microphone to Frank Horrigan)

FH: What is it with you people? We destroy all four teams competing for the Tag Team Titles and all you want to know is who our manager is?

(Jackson takes the microphone back from Horrigan)

JJ: Our manager has brought us into 6CW for one reason, to destroy the 6CW Universe. From top to bottom. His motives will become clear when he decides he wants them to become clear. Frank here is getting angry with people who keep asking us about our manager. And if you want to make Frank angry, then you're stupider than you look. Our next step is Victor Smith and Geoff Steel. We know they're good. Unfortunately for them, we're better.

(Horrigan takes the microphone back from Jackson)

FH: We are The TA, and we will not be satisfied until all those who stand before us are on their knees, begging for mercy. That's not just the Tag Division. That's everyone.

(Jackson smirks again and both men raise their arms as the crowd boo)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 22 Dec 2016, 11:22 am

** The following takes place right after Season's Beatings goes off air

*Lex Hart is still fuming in his dressing room after losing the Tag Championship match earlier in the evening. Lex angrily throws his wrestling gear in a gym bag, the door opens and he raises an eyebrow as Jessica walks in

LH: Not now Jess. I don't need you in here trying to smooth things over. I'm done!

MJ: Done?

Done with what.... Perfect Execution?

6CW??

Me??

*Lex shakes his head

LH: This was supposed to be my year Jess. I destroyed JJ Johnson at Night of Glory last year. I showed the word that Lex Hart is still the biggest name in professional wrestling, but look at me now

*Jessica keeps her head bowed

LH:I SAID LOOK AT ME!!

*Jessica slowly lifts her stare and makes eye contact with Hart

LH: I've spent the best part of a year carrying Perfect Jack, carrying our relationship and for what. Where's the payoff Jess??

*Jessica remains silent

LH: Look at 6CW right now, tell me where I fit in?

JJ is back at the top. Everyone is talking about a dead guy. Wood is EWF champion. Cassius is the king of 6CW...... GODDAMMIT!! Mother F****** Cassius Zhi is standing at the top of the company that I built!

You understand what I am saying Jessica??

What about me, what do I get!!

*Jessica answers nervously

MJ: We have a rematch on Aftermath

*Lex angrily throws his bag narrowly missing Jessica who screams as it passes by her face and slams against the wall

LH: A rematch. With Jack, again??

*Lex closes his eyes before stepping towards Jessica and menacingly whispering

LH: Go home Jessica

*Jessica is flinching as Lex grabs her wrists and pushes her to the door

MJ: But....

LH:GO HOME!!!!!

*The scene fades

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 22 Dec 2016, 2:11 pm

A special Christmas Eve 6CW show promoting the wrestlers of 6CW's development brand The Snake Pit is taking place at the 6CW Arena. The fans are cheering as two trainee wrestlers are fighting back and forth only for the match to be interrupted by familiar music

HA: What's he doing out here?!

HE: Well he is the champion...I'm sure he can do what he wants!

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die begins to blast from the speakers causing the crowd to boo and the wrestlers in the ring to stop in their tracks, the boo's get even louder as The World Eater Liam Wood walks out on to the stage with a smile on his face and the EWF Title proudly on his face

HE: What a glorious site...the new EWF World Heavyweight Champion The World Eater Liam Wood!

HA: What's he doing here though?! These two young superstars are having a match!

HE: How disrespectful you are...here we have the champion of the world and you're more interested in two nobodies?! Being in the presence of a champion can only be a good thing...

Wood slowly walks down to the ring calmly placing the EWF World Heavyweight Title under the bottom turnbuckle before rolling in to the ring, the two young wrestlers remain still, unsure of what Wood's intentions are. Wood holds his hands up and mouths don't worry to the one before shaking his hand, he then walks over to the over and shakes his hand but as he does he pulls him in to a kick to the gut before quickly hitting the Manson Driver leaving the young star out cold

HA: Oh for got sake...champion or not, this is disgraceful!

HE: He's teaching them a valuable lesson!

Wood is quickly up and ducks under a clothesline attempt from the other wrestler before hitting a huge discuss lariat that causes the young star to crash to the mat, Wood then picks up his EWF Title and waits for the trainee to stumble to his feet before charging forward

HA: What lesson can a title belt to the face teach you?

HE: The importance of not being hit in the face with weapons? Liam Wood is out here to help the next generation...what a pillar of our community!

With the two stars out cold Wood quickly pushes them out on to the ground with his feet before taking a microphone and addressing the booing crowd, he attempts to speak but the boo's are deafening so he waits pointing at his watch until they die down a little, a smirk covers his face as he begins to speak.

LW: At the start of this very year I told you all that I would make it my mission to make 2016 the year of the World Eater...well, take a look at me now!

The boo's get louder once again causing Wood to burst out laughing, he quickly mocks the crowd motioning a fishing line before placing his finger in his mouth in the shape of a hook and pulling himself along before laughing again, the crowd quickly silence allowing Wood to speak again

LW: and just how I can control your every move I controlled this year...I beat your so called heroes, I overcame a crooked system to reclaim my belt and I took my rightful place on the top of the mountain. I did nearly everything right from the very beginning and when a moron dressed like a superhero tried to mess that up for me I did everything I needed to do to make things right.

I am ending 2016 as the ONLY man to have held the EWF Title three times...as the man who has beaten Dicey Reilly, Mike Masters, Keith Leone and Engel Harlequin and as the only man to have held this belt still around...you see, the others...they took what wasn't theres and it's almost like they were struck with a curse.

Wood begins to list the previous champions off on his hand, using his fingers to count

LW: Jason Sparxz and Vincent Costello are currently being held together with duct tape, Keith Leone is collecting Job Seekers, Enforcer has gone and got himself a job in management and Mike Masters and Thunder have disappeared knowing that it's a much better option than facing a man like me...

Wood pauses, the boo's once again building up as he begins to slowly pace the ring

HA: Liam Wood started 2016 by turning his back on these fans and it's almost like everything he does is to further push them away...

HE: and why not?! Wood turning his back on the fans was the best thing he could have done...it let him be the star he is today and without that change he probably wouldn't be the world champion going in to 2017!

The boo's continue as Wood sits himself up on the turnbuckle

LW: I go in to 2017 as the man who puts the Elite in the EWF, the man who will take this title to the next level...at the superstar of the year 2016.

You see, it doesn't matter if you idiots vote for me or not, I am the real superstar of the year...name anyone else who has become a world champion twice in 2016? Name another superstar who has dominated those in his path like I have?

I beat Dicey Reilly so badly that he took up drinking like it was a competitive sport...I beat Keith Leone so badly that he put his pathetic come back tour of a career on the line only to lose it...and now Engel Harlequin...I broke what was already broken and now he's running around trying his best to stay relevant now the spotlight has begun to fade...

I changed 2016 and made it mine, so don't bother voting...don't bother tweeting...the Superstar of the year is in this very ring, he has the EWF Title over his shoulder and he's ready to do the exact same thing to 2017.

Wood lifts the belt off his shoulder lifting it in to the air causing the boos to rain down again

HA: Liam Wood with some strong words here for the fans, I wonder if it'll get a reaction from one of his opponents?!

HE: Last time I checked Reborn was still in hospital in the states and Engel was on course to spending a few weeks in an American jail.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 22 Dec 2016, 3:24 pm

The scene opens in the gardens of an old church at the scene of a funeral, a sign reads “The Funeral Of Brandon Perez.”. The camera then pans along the guests to reveal all of the groupies including Jesus, Sir Chimpton and Jeeves, Boobatron 5000, Matzko The Amazing holding the WSW title and of course, Brandon's Angel's Brandi, Lui-Lui and Mercedes. The guests cry as the coffin is brought in to shot and carried by four male porn stars all wearing black underwear and nothing else as a sign of respect to a legend of the business.

Matzko The Amazing: I'd give up my WSW Title to bring him back...

Boobatron 5000: I told him not to take part in the ladder match...his injuries! Nobody could survive that!

The camera then watches as the coffin begins to lower in to the ground before the scene then cuts to the same graveyard at night as two shady looking men begin to dig up the ground around Brandon's grave, we then cut to an underground lab where a cliché crazy doctor is examining the lifeless body of Brandon, he speaks to his assistant

Doc: We must act now...SCALPEL!

The scene once again changes to a montage of the Doctor working hard before the scene goes black and the sound of a flatline can be heard, a voice then begins to speak

“The star of record breaking adult entertainment films such as Shindler's Fist, Asscockandlips Now and Captain America: Civil Wh*re is back and he's bigger than ever”

the heart beat begins to start again...as the voice speaks once more

“...the return of Brandon Perez in...

DEADPOON!”

The scene then changes to Brandon wearing a a Deadpool costume, the camera focussed on his face before slowly zooming back to reveal that the mask was all that he was wearing and he's completely naked from the neck down. The trailer then cuts to a black screen before text squirts on to the screen in a not so subtle joke

“Cumming 2017
#alegendreturns”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 22 Dec 2016, 5:46 pm

*The camera pans around the arena, 6CW fans going crazy holding up signs such as "RIP Adamson", "Bring back Uryu" and "Pardew for England" as the camera eventually lands on the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "As 6CW heads into 2017 we have a truly great matchup on paper between two of the hottest superstars in the company at the moment, as 6CW World Heavyweight Champion Cassius Zhi goes up against UK and International Champion O'Callaghan"

HE: "We're kicking off 2017 with a matchup we won't be able to top, the powers that be have gone mad!"

HA: "Just giving the fans what they want..."

HE: "Well I'm looking forward to seeing how these two have recovered from Seasons Beatings, Cassius after his brutal victory over Robin Reborn and O'Callaghan after pulling double duty, and winning both matches against Cameron Faith and Victor Smith!"

HA: "I can't wait to find out...."

*Harold Lloyd is cut off as 'Run this town' plays as the arena goes dark and strobe lights illuminate the stage. The camera cuts back stage to O'Callaghan walking towards the stage area. The camera cuts back to the stage and O'Callaghan walks out onto it met with a mixed reaction. O'Callaghan cockily walks down the aisle ignoring the crowd, stroking his titles and he enters the ring, holds both titles aloft to more mixed reaction and then grabbing a mic from ringside, and then carefully repositioning his titles on his shoulders, before beginning*

O'Callaghan: "Well, well, well...ladies and gentlemen I just keep getting better and better and better don't I?!"

*Their are a few unsavoury shouts from the crowd*

O'Callaghan: "In case you missed the latest PPV that 6CW produced, yours truly O'Callaghan not only defended his United Kingdom and International titles against serial loser Cameron Faith, he then went on to defeat serial cape wearer Victor Smith in a non title bout. If you remember correctly, you will know that I proclaimed that I would be able to defeat both of these men with little trouble in one evening, and I proceeded to do so with aplomb."

*Some of the fans can be heard chanting "cheater" and "bottom rope molestor" towards O'Callaghan, trying to remind him of how he beat Victor Smith*

O'Callaghan: "You see 6CW Universe that is what O'Callaghan does. I come out, I entertain you on the microphone stick, then I come out here and entertain you in the ring, in the process demolishing everybody who stands in my path, sometimes more than once.....ain't that right Cameron"

*O'Callaghan winks at the camera and mouths "Cameron Failure" before continuing*

O'Callaghan: "...all in all 2016 has been a good one for O'Callaghan, so I implore you to keep an eye out on the youtube and on the twitter as I will be releasing a "Year in Review" blog soon."

*Some sections of the crowd cheer for this*

O'Callaghan: "But much like Neil Young, O'Callaghan is always looking forward, and this brings me to Monday night when I face the newly crowned 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, Cassius Zhi"

*The crowd boo loudly at the mention of Cassius*

O'Callaghan: "Oh I see you're all on the side of the big OC in this one huh?"

*The crowd half heartedly cheer*

O'Callaghan: "Well fellas and fellesses, how about instead of me blabbering on about what I'm going to do to Cassius Zhi on Monday, we bring him out here and see if we can get some words outta that tea sipping chinaman eh?!"

*The crowd cheer O'Callaghan's suggestion*

O'Callaghan: "Well then Cassius, how about you come down here and we have an amicable chat face to face, man to man, champion to champion...."

*O'Callaghan turns and looks up the ramp, awaiting the arrival of Zhi*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sat 24 Dec 2016, 1:52 am

A short video has been uploaded to 6CW's YouTube channel with the small logo "Season's Beatings Fallout"

The video starts with the camera following Perfect Jack exiting the arena an hour or so after the tag team title match. Perfect Jack is walking away slowly with his kit bag in one hand and is rubbing the back of his neck with the other when Timothy Allen catches up to him.

TA: Perfect Jack! Can you please wait?

Perfect Jack breathes a deep sigh and stops.

PJ: What do you want?

TA: Season's Beating's isn't over yet, aren't you going to stay and watch the other matches?

PJ: No.

TA: Why not?

Perfect Jack who was already visibly frustrated beforehand, begins to display more signs of anger and frustration.

PJ: Why not? I'll tell you why not. We just lost...wait you know what? I just lost the tag team championships. Do you think I want to stick around and watch other men wrestle, other men who I don't care about?

Perfect Jack takes a few steps forward before Timothy Allen asks another question.

TA: But Perfect Jack, what about Lex Hart, Miss Jessica and Perfect Execution? You do realise there is a title rematch scheduled for the January 9th edition of Anarchy?

Perfect Jack drops his bag.

PJ: Yes I do realise that but i'll tell you what some might have not realised. Perfect Execution are finished. I'm sick and tired of carrying others on my back in this division. I did it before in Revolution, I did it before with Dicey Reilly and I've done it twice with Lex Hart. They were all the same, I did all the work, they let up, all of them, all the same. All spineless cowards who stood back when the challenges were put in front of them. I stood up and I fought for those titles, those titles meant something to me. So you can tell Lex Hart and his wh0re of a woman friend or whatever he calls her this. Tell them they might as well stay home. Tell them I'll fight to recapture those titles myself. Make sure he knows this last part because oh my it's important. Tell him he's finished in this business and if he thinks otherwise, well, he knows where to find me.

Perfect Jack picks up his bag and walks off as the video ends.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 04 Jan 2017, 8:47 pm

The scene opens and we can see a man slumped in a leather armchair his head bowed. The room he is sat in is very plain in decoration with white walls and only and television, a simple glass table abs the chair as furniture.
A phone rings on the table and the man lifts his head revealing it to be Geoff Steel, Geoff picks up the phone and acknowledges the caller, after a quick response Geoff advises the person that he will be right there. Steel lifts himself out of the chair and leaves the room, the camera remains focused on the now vacant room.
After a short period Steel re-enters the room with a female guest. Geoff offers her the chair which she declines so he takes the seat himself.

Female: I see you are really committing To this minimalist ideology, no wonder you always want to meet up elsewhere.

Geoff: Thats what life on the road does to you, don't really see any point in making the place feel like home if your never there to enjoy it.

The female walks over and sits on the arm of the chair, she runs her hand through Steels hair.

Female: You know if your serious about me moving in here there will need to be some changes

Geoff: Do what you like to the place, most anything would be an improvement, this will be your home as much as it is mine.

Sarah: Excellent, I was thinking off a nice salmon pink for the walls in here, you'd approve yes?

Geoff smiles and pulls Sarah into his chest before replying

Geoff: If that's what you want, don't forget you're the one spending most of your time here

Sarah: you're right maybe a sofa though will be a good start, you sure you have to go now? I've got some spare time before my next client maybe we could go shopping.

Steel gets to his feet lifting Sarah with him

Geoff: Sorry no can do I have to get to this damn appointment and get myself medically cleared for the second time in about as many weeks. I can't afford to not being able to wrestle due to missing an appointment thanks to an impromptu shopping trip. I shouldn't be too long though sure the fall hurt but I doubt there's any lasting effects, I've had enough injuries to know when something is seriously wrong. Plus there's always the chance of Mike being there at same time and I'd like nothing more than to continue where we left off.

Sarah: When exactly do you two get to the point we're just you know move on, honestly it's like the worst break up I've ever seen.

Geoff: It's over when Mike gets exactly what he deserves, when he admits that i am better the better man and admits he was jealous of me getting all the attention. He comes to me looks me in the face with sincerity and admits his mistakes, then and maybe then we can move past this, I wouldn't hold my breathe though.So for now it's look like we are set to continue to clash at every opportunity we get and that's something I am prepared to do he will get no forgiveness from me, no easy nights, no rest.

Sarah: I've known you a while Geoff, your a man of ambition, can't you see this is all just holding you back.

Steel picks his phone up from the table and puts it in his pocket.

Geoff: Right now every one thinks that Mike has one over me, he led to me being out injured, then we fought to a draw, i need to beat him prove I still can to everybody in the business, maybe you don't understand only somebody who's been in that ring would it's an urge that eats and eats at you till it consumes you totally. I've got a match this week I should be preparing for but I can't because it doesn't interest me, my focus is Mike Hill that's were it starts and ends, I'm just passing time till I get that next opportunity to show my worth to this company by beating Mike in that ring, once I'm victorious potentially then I can look at the bigger picture.

Sarah: Well don't take too long about it I'm going to need a hand moving my stuff in, I don't won't your mind elsewhere and misplacing my possessions, I might need whilst your away.

Steel: I won't be long then I'm all yours in body and mind

Sarah: you better be

The scene fades at steel exits the room once more

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sat 07 Jan 2017, 1:30 am

The scene opens as if filmed on a camera phone. The setting, a New York Street with crowds of people circling a modern state of the art looking private Hospital. The crowd are buzzing, and a frantic Engel rushes onto scene trying to fight through the crowd

CROWD: WE WANT ROBIN REBORN! (Chant)

eh: Ugh-uh...move will you, get out of the way. He's here Theresa we did it...He will be soooo happy to see me...look Theresa I made him this...

A badly drawn, broken looking Robin can be barely made out on a card that Engel is waving about towards Theresa.

T: What is that?

EH: (Sarcastically) Its a get well soon card of course, see a Robin mauled by a cat, and just at the top there...Get well soon. I even made him a rhyme, want to hear it?

T: Sure Engel, nothing would excite me more.

EH: HeHe...okay...AHEM...Little Robin Redbreast sat up in a tree...oh...

As Engel begins, the crowd begins to move forward, camera flashes go off around him Engel spins around and tries to peek towards the Hospital entrance

EH: ITS...HIM! HE'S ALIVE!

T: I don't think there was any doubt in that.

EH: Don't be silly now Theresa, these people aren't all like you and I...so squishy some of them are. Look we are gonna miss him, we need to get through this crowd.

T: ENGEL! If we had just waited at the arena like I told you to, we wouldn't have to do anything...but NO Engel, yet again you are right and I am wrong.

EH: Ah yes...waiting around...you've been waiting around for me for years...look where thats got you hehe.

T: ENGEL!!!

EH: Theresa, stop arguing and give me a leggy!

Theresa stands looking confused as Engel holds his leg up as if waiting for something

T: A leggy? Engel what the hell are you talking about?

EH: A leggy...for gods sakes I'll do it myself...

Engel attempts to jump up and Piggy back a young lady in front of him, the lady collapses under his weight

EH: UH-sorry?

The crowd begin to quiet as a car door closes and a limo drives off into the distance Engel looks visibly upset

EH: I KNEW IT THERESA...I KNEW IT!

Engel tosses the card to the floor and face palms

T: Knew what Engel?

EH: HE HATES ME...THEY ALL DO!

T: Oh Engel, stop it will you!

EH: I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for them. Aargh. I need to be alone for a while.

T: Alone? Engel, I'm in the middle of New York, I havent a clue how to get back!

EH: Go home Theresa...I don't...need you right now...

T: Oh-um...(voice breaks as if holding back tears)Yeah sure, I could do with working from home anyhow, got to speak with some artists about some Engel Merchandise, you know, things that don't necessarily need me to be with you.

EH: Take as long as you want...I need to do this alone for a while.

Engel walks off scene, kicking the curb as he does so as if wanting to say something more. The camera focuses on the now wet and dirty get well card written for Reborn. A hand picks it up as the scene ends

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

6CW Aftermath - Monday 9th January Empty Seperation Anxiety

Post by Engel Harlequin Sat 07 Jan 2017, 1:53 am

6CW.COM wrote:The scene opens as if filmed on a camera phone. The setting, a New York Street with crowds of people circling a modern state of the art looking private Hospital. The crowd are buzzing, and a frantic Engel rushes onto scene trying to fight through the crowd

CROWD: WE WANT ROBIN REBORN! (Chant)

eh: Ugh-uh...move will you, get out of the way. He's here Theresa we did it...He will be soooo happy to see me...look Theresa I made him this...

A badly drawn, broken looking Robin can be barely made out on a card that Engel is waving about towards Theresa.

T: What is that?

EH: (Sarcastically) Its a get well soon card of course, see a Robin mauled by a cat, and just at the top there...Get well soon. I even made him a rhyme, want to hear it?

T: Sure Engel, nothing would excite me more.

EH: HeHe...okay...AHEM...Little Robin Redbreast sat up in a tree...oh...

As Engel begins, the crowd begins to move forward, camera flashes go off around him Engel spins around and tries to peek towards the Hospital entrance

EH: ITS...HIM! HE'S ALIVE!

T: I don't think there was any doubt in that.

EH: Don't be silly now Theresa, these people aren't all like you and I...so squishy some of them are. Look we are gonna miss him, we need to get through this crowd.

T: ENGEL! If we had just waited at the arena like I told you to, we wouldn't have to do anything...but NO Engel, yet again you are right and I am wrong.

EH: Ah yes...waiting around...you've been waiting around for me for years...look where thats got you hehe.

T: ENGEL!!!

EH: Theresa, stop arguing and give me a leggy!

Theresa stands looking confused as Engel holds his leg up as if waiting for something

T: A leggy? Engel what the hell are you talking about?

EH: A leggy...for gods sakes I'll do it myself...

Engel attempts to jump up and Piggy back a young lady in front of him, the lady collapses under his weight

EH: UH-sorry?

The crowd begin to quiet as a car door closes and a limo drives off into the distance Engel looks visibly upset

EH: I KNEW IT THERESA...I KNEW IT!

Engel tosses the card to the floor and face palms

T: Knew what Engel?

EH: HE HATES ME...THEY ALL DO!

T: Oh Engel, stop it will you!

EH: I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for them. Aargh. I need to be alone for a while.

T: Alone? Engel, I'm in the middle of New York, I havent a clue how to get back!

EH: Go home Theresa...I don't...need you right now...

T: Oh-um...(voice breaks as if holding back tears)Yeah sure, I could do with working from home anyhow, got to speak with some artists about some Engel Merchandise, you know, things that don't necessarily need me to be with you.

EH: Take as long as you want...I need to do this alone for a while.

Engel walks off scene, kicking the curb as he does so as if wanting to say something more. The camera focuses on the now wet and dirty get well card written for Reborn. A hand picks it up as the scene ends

After the video is shown on screen the scene opens onto the 6CW Broadcast table

HA: Folks, we told you we would get back to you on Engels hunt for Reborn.

HE: HUNT? It was a rampage, future 6CW Champion? He needs to be detained at once and banished from public forever.

HA: Well I found it quite entertaining Henry...oh-uh folks, we have just recieved some disturbing footage from somewhere in our arena[/b]

Static disturbs the picture as it cuts to a small dark room, a single light illuminates the side of a face. On closer inspection the face has smeared greasepaint covering it. As the person speaks it is obvious that it is Engel. He seems to be talking to himself, one side of the conversation is shouting almost screaming, the other pleading.

EH: WE DON'T NEED YOU...I do need them...THEY FAILED US...ALL OF THEM...YOU HAD IT IN YOUR GRASP AND YOU LET THEM BEAT US. PLAGUE BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME...I didn't know...I didn't know, I just wanted to win like we planned...the people they just followed...SHEEP! A CLOWN LIKE MAN MOUNTAIN MIKE OUTWITTED YOU... A clown? A CLOWN.

Engel lifts Mr. Bat to his head and repeatedly hits himself

EH: I'm sorry...I'm sorry...please...PLEASE? YOU BEG JUST LIKE MOTHER! WEAK! TURN AGAINST THEM! LET ME TAKE CONTROL. THERE'S NOBODY THAT CAN STOP US...it would be so easy...EXACTLY...too easy...DO IT! No...I can't...Robin...REBORN...My friend...WEAK...we work well together...HE'LL LEAVE US...JUST LIKE EVERBODY ELSE...there's always Theresa...THERESA? MIDGET lady of loose morals...not a lady of loose morals...A lady of loose morals LIKE MOTHER...shut up...MOTHER!...Close the door...ITS TOO LATE...bolt it shut...FREAK, CLOWN, JOKE...I said shut up...THEY'LL HATE YOU ONE DAY...I hate you! YOU WILL BEG ME...

The sene fades as an angry sobbing can be heard echoing

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 07 Jan 2017, 11:00 am

The scene opens in a dark room, the only light pours in through cracks in the walls, the only sound coming from the wind, echoing through the room. After a few moments the sound of laughter can be heard as a dull light comes on.

??: Behold...the hands of fate

The figure steps forward with his clenched fists out, the light illuminates his face to reveal the figure of Edward Plague, behind him, the towering frame of Man Mountain Mike who simply stares in the to the camera. Plague turns over his hands and unclenches one of them, revealing a hand carved chess pawn.

EP:
Behold the hands that moves the pieces and pulls the strings of fate to make sure they align the way they should...behold the hands of the saviour...the one who can lift your face to the light and reveal the true world around you...

Plague then opens his other palm and reveals a King chess piece, again hand made that has been coloured to look like a clown.

EP:
Behold the King that believes he controls the world but is nothing more than a jester...a mere man who can still be moved by those who really understand the way the world works...

Plague then drops the pieces and begins to speak to the camera once more

EP:
When the 6CW universe looks to the sky today...they will see the vultures have returned and started circling overhead once more...

I have returned...

...and with my return comes a rebirth.

Plague looks back at Man Mountain Mike

EP:
Brother Michael was a lost cause in your eyes...he was another clown who allowed himself to have the face paint smeared upon him....but no longer....now he has been reborn and now he posses the ability to change the world...to create a better world.

If you stand before him, you must beg for your forgiveness...

Plague turns to Michael and blesses him causing him to leave the shot leaving Plague alone, after a few seconds we then see Paige Russel walk in to shot, she kisses Plague on the cheek and smiles in to the camera.

EP:
Ah, even the saviour needs to be saved...

Plague smiles, placing a hand on the shoulder of Paige while speaking

EP:
When I was originally cast from your world in ashes...I found myself as a lost causes just like Brother Michael...I retreated and attempted to hide from the world but it was this angel that was able to pick me up and bring me back to where I need to be...

...The clues were there all along...

another light comes on, this time lighting up the wall behind Plague illuminating some writing. The words 'Paige Russel' are written in big red letters but underneath they have been rearranged to read “PLAGUE RISES”. Plague smiles once again

EP:
...As always...

...too blind to see the truth before your eyes which is why myself and Brother Michael must do what it takes to clear your vision...and Mother...she will be there to make sure that no mercy is given.

Plague stands back, the light behind him going off leaving only the dull light left on. Plague's face is once again covered in darkness as the camera focusses on Mother, as the camera goes off she begins to whisper the Mocking Bird nursery rhyme, twitching as she does.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat 07 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the atmosphere sours immensely.

Henry Lloyd : OH MY! Here comes our new 6CW World Heavyweight Champion!

Cassius Zhi steps out onto the stage with a green tea in hand, and the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship slung over the opposite shoulder. He slowly surveys the full panoramic of the arena that has opened up in front of him then lifts the title belt into the air with an arrogant smirk.

The camera zooms in to the title belt and the image that is displayed on the screen provokes an angry reaction from the crowd; the 6CW emblem scratched away from the belt plate.

Harold Lloyd : It’s difficult to fathom the disrespect that this one man holds for our company. The disrespect he has shown our fans from day one. The disrespect he showed to Dicey Reilly at War Games. The disrespect he showed to Robin Reborn at Seasons Beatings…. And now this!

Henry Lloyd : It’s what makes Zhi so dangerous, brother. He’s a nihilist! And you have got to believe that despite all the respect that O Callaghan has earned in his impressive 6CW career to date… Cassius will probably be the only one in this entire arena who has none for him either!

Zhi re-shoulders his title belt and takes a calm sip of tea before diverting his malicious stare towards O Callaghan. He begins making his way towards the ring. As he reaches the apron, O Callaghan shows no fear, cockily holding the ropes open, inviting Zhi in. Instead Cassius patiently makes his way around to the opposite side of the ring, staring at the commentators with a satisfied sneer as he passes, then rolls into the ring.

Harold Lloyd : Here we have two forces who have been unstoppable in recent months, one violently destructive, one technically so! Two phenomenal champions – face to face – can you imagine what is going to happen at Anarchy?

Zhi takes a mic, keeping a safe distance from O Callaghan, but eyeballing him across the length of the ring as his music cuts.

Cassius : How very kind of you to extend such a warm invitation for me to join you, O Callaghan. But in case you hadn’t noticed… this (nodding at the belt on his shoulder), and more importantly the fashion in which it was obtained, says I can go where I want, when I want, and do whatever the hell I want, and I certainly don’t need an invite from you… just like eleven months ago when I needed no invite from 6CW to come and take exactly WHAT I WANTED!

Cassius laughs to himself as the crowd boo

Cassius : Eleven months ago I walked into a 6CW arena… no contract, no negotiations, no invite, and I told you all that I was going to become the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion… that I was going to run riotous rebellion against everything you know… and since that moment I have repetitively lain waste to all the doubts that that proclamation provoked, and far more enjoyably, I have lain waste to all those who chose to disagree.

And now? I’m afraid it’s not O Callaghan O Clock…. This is MY TIME!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : I told you all that Seasons Beatings was one minute to midnight… that it was 1 B-Zhi… and now those final moments of all you know have passed… NOW…

Cassius takes a moment and sips his tea, staring out into the crowd.

Cassius : … I am the 6C….

Zhi looks to the belt on his shoulder and laughs

Cassius : … No… I am THE WORLD CHAMPION!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : I was the 6CW Champion the day I crushed your precious company’s pathetic defences at War Games. Because the day I mercilessly extinguished your tragic hero’s flame I BECAME 6CW!

And Seasons Beatings… that was merely ceremonial. Just a coronation for a king who had been in waiting for a long, long time! Since that day eleven months ago!

Cassius takes two steps towards O Callaghan and looks him up and down with disdain

Cassius : And I intend to STAY the world champion for a LONG, LONG time. And having crushed 6CW’s defensive, now I shall have to quash any uprising. Having fallen its big, old oaks, now I must suffocate any saplings that threaten to rise up in their place.

Cassius continues to stare at O Callaghan whilst taking another calculated sip of tea

Cassius : I’m not so arrogant to be unaware of where those saplings grow, O Callaghan. To observe which ones thrive on MY land. So believe me I KNOW you had a great 2016 O Callaghan. But you had better treasure that year in review that you are working on, because 2017 is going to get a whole lot tougher now that there is a big, nasty cloud on your horizon, coming to block out your spotlight!

Yes we all saw the last PPV, O Callaghan. But two matches in one night is the bare minimum preparation you require for the approaching storm.

Because did you happen to see how the last TWO PPV’s ended….

Cassius takes one more step towards O Callaghan with a sneer

Cassius : Dicey Reilly threw everything at me, O Callaghan. He was annihilated. And he lost this company… to me!

Robin Reborn threw even more at me. He was annihilated. And he lost this title… TO ME!

Now ask yourself…. How much are you able to throw at me, O Callaghan?

… And just how much are you going to lose?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 09 Jan 2017, 2:15 pm

*The crowd can be heard making a raucous noise in the arena as a car pulls up in the parking lot of the building. The door swings open and there are huge cheers, laced with an occasional boo, as JJ Johnson steps out. He shuts the door and takes a look at himself in the reflection before turning around to reveal a t-shirt with the slogan that reads "Big Match Jay". He walks into the building where he finds Timothy Allen waiting with a cameraman and sound technician. JJ grins as he looks the trio up and down.

JJ: New year, same (beep).....Tim Allen, how's it going playa?

TA: JJ....the 6CW Universe has been waiting to hear from you ever since Seasons Beatings, no murmur....no whisper....complete radio silence ever since you defeated GazzyD....

*JJ pulls a pretend pet lip and then shakes his head

JJ: Been missing me huh? Tim back yo a55 up fo' just one second....JJ Johnson ain't been silent, JJ Johnson sure as hell ain't been in hiding....man it was Christmas, it was new year....JJ Johnson was at home with his people, celebrating the festivities....and opening up his presents....and seeing as though I was such a good boy in 2016, Santa left me one hell of a gift....

TA: He did?

JJ: You damn right he did.....

TA: What was it?

JJ: A reminder that I am, without a doubt, the baddest son of a b1tch on the planet and that in 2017 it's time fo' all y'all to step up and recognise that fact....see when I was unwrapping my gifts, Tim, and when I was unwrapping the lingerie offa my wife I realised you fools been disrespecting me ever since I came back and you know what...I'm tired of it....now instead of sitting around b1tching about it....I'm gone be about it...

TA: What do you mean?

JJ: Take a look at this t-shirt, Tim.....ain't no lies up in here....ain't no trash talking.....this straight up fact....bonafide truth....Big Match Jay.....that's me, that's the guy you talking to and the guy you looking at....

See I stood around and listened to y'all drone on.....GazzyD this, GazzyD that....GazzyD bull(beep)...

*Some audible boos from the crowd

JJ: I don't give a damn....where he at?.....he just another in a long a55 line of so called greats who wanted JJ Johnson and they got a hell of a lot more than they can handle....the list longer than my....and believe me, Tim....that's long...

*Cheers and wolf whistles now from the audience.

JJ: Did Gazzy push me? Yeah he did....did he test me? Yeah he did.....but when it was over, just like I said it would be, I stood victorious....winner....last man standing.....call it whatever the hell you want but I am IT....

See these guys go to the ends of their existence to beat me....and yet I keep coming, I break yo spirit and then I break yo face because I am the Main Event Playa.....always have been, always gone be....

These people wanna make a name offa me....they want to see me fall and they can step on up and try they hardest....in order to go from superstar to megastar you gotta beat me....my name is money, my name equals success and accolades....my name means yo a55 made it and there ain't one homie in that lockeroom that don't know that...

See whilst you got yo world champions....yo aspiring champions....the contenders....the risers.........the newcomers.....then you got JJ Johnson.....I don't need credentials to impress nobody....my name up in lights mean I'm the attraction....that means if you get the chance to fight me you just hit the big time....I can make you rich in a heartbeat because a match with JJ Johnson worth a hell of a lot mo' money than anyone else on yo roster.....

TA: Tonight, JJ.....on a special edition of Aftermath, a tribute to Hero...

JJ: A hell of a competitor....eight time world champion.....a trend setter.....you can spend all night listing his achievements....you'd run out of superlatives to describe the man.....but never forget that in the biggest match of his career against me....I won....because that's what I do.....so tonight I'll pay tribute to the man that paved the way....that potentially set up the kingdom that we all live in now....but that throne belongs to me....I'm the big dog in the yard....I'm the name synonymous with this industry....I built the goddamn Franchise and I took it to heights that none of y'all should ever forget...

So you see this respect I'm talking about....I'm not looking for it, I'm not asking for it....I'm just gone take it.....one by one, line them up and I'm gone walk through them all....straight back to the top....promised land....new guard, old guard....JJ Johnson on a whole nutha level to these suckas...

TA: And your opponent, Mike Hill...

JJ: Standard Mike Hill.....I think that just about sums him up....standard, regular, ordinary....see how well he struts around this place with my boot up his a55......what's his catchphrase again...."Because I am that damn good"....that the one?

*Tim Allen nods his head

JJ: Shame for him that good just ain't good enough...

*JJ holds the front of his t-shirt out again and the camera zooms in on "Big Match Jay" before JJ winks at Allen and continues into the building

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down