The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:02 pm

bit like Sophie Dahl

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:03 pm

Rowley wrote:I had sod all to do with it. A shameful accusation. You'll be hearing from Rick of Superfly in due course.

OK. I just put you in there for extra effect. Sorry Jeff.
I had no right to make such an unsubstantiated claim.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:05 pm

this would do ...

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 pm

I had you down as an Anthea Turner type?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Alistair wrote:I had you down as an Anthea Turner type?

Nah. Drew Barrymore and Courtenay Love have been ever present in my top 5.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:this would do ...

Spoiler:

The bug between her eyebrows would be too much of distraction. I'd want to swat it all the time.
Like the Sophie Dahl comparision though. Superb call.

I just got reprimanded by the nurse for not being so organised this weekend. Somehow managed to convince her to make me a Russian meatloaf, some special soup and a few other delicacies tomorrow night. She always ends with friands of some type. The fruit is always a surprise.

Thank you Adam. I thank you a thousand times. Love it!

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:12 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Nah. Drew Michael Barrymore  and Courtenay Love have been ever present in my top 5.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:15 pm

Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Nah. Drew Michael Barrymore  and Courtenay Love have been ever present in my top 5.

would you rather be bummed vociferously by barrymore for 10 minutes, or spend the whole night in bed with John and Furness kissing and cuddling?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:16 pm

Adam D wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Nah. Drew Michael Barrymore and Courtenay Love Walsh have been ever present in my top 5.

Didn't quite work, Adam. I've helped you out.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:21 pm

Saw a girl who had a face like Joe Walsh busking recently.
She wasn't playing Ordinary Average Guy unfortunately... think it was a Jewel song or something.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:24 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Saw a girl who had a face like Joe Walsh busking recently.
She wasn't playing Ordinary Average Guy unfortunately... think it was a Jewel song or something.
Not even a thank you for the badge.

Top 30

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:26 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:this would do ...

Spoiler:

The bug between her eyebrows would be too much of distraction. I'd want to swat it all the time.
Like the Sophie Dahl comparision though. Superb call.

I just got reprimanded by the nurse for not being so organised this weekend. Somehow managed to convince her to make me a Russian meatloaf, some special soup and a few other delicacies tomorrow night. She always ends with friands of some type. The fruit is always a surprise.

Thank you Adam. I thank you a thousand times. Love it!

I saw it just before I edited this post. Great sandy gold colour too. I feel as though I am halfway back in the fold now.

Thank you Adam. guinness guinness

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Alistair should have a badge that says 'Darling'

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Alistair should have a badge that says 'Darling'

Because he's suddenly become relevant this morning?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:38 pm

This newcomer waltzes in all gusto and insults. The real heroes never get recognised. I'm cleaning this place up, and doing so with style. You'll see, you'll all see.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:40 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:This newcomer waltzes in all gusto and insults. The real heroes never get recognised. I'm cleaning this place up, and doing so with style. You'll see, you'll all see.

You like wrestling. You brought this on yourself.

Thanks for the badge, i'm touched.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:This newcomer waltzes in all gusto and insults. The real heroes never get recognised. I'm cleaning this place up, and doing so with style. You'll see, you'll all see.

I can see the Word Association thread is overflowing.
I used to jump onto those mandatory tasks before you could say Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:25 pm

Alistair wrote:

I've flown over all the hurdles. I've had Dave threaten to find me, Rick threaten to lawyer me, Tino threaten to open up to me, Sean take a name I've said and tell a ludicrous story about how he conquered them sexually, I've forced Jeff to fake intelligence and talk of lengthly reading he's done on a subject he has no interest in anyway. Julius has punned me down, Shah has told his recruits about my arrogant Western agenda. I've even spoken to that cretin Shoe.

And I've run a successful forum-wide quiz.

You have much to prove, Campbell.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:25 pm

You're my hero, Dolph.

Maybe not top 4 but certainly in the top 9.

That's why I gave you a new badge - fully deserved

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:27 pm

And it's a great badge. You're above Dr Shoe, DAV, especially after I set him up for a great joke the other night and he missed it.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:28 pm

Music Quiz Adam, next round? Or have you now handed back all responsbility for that to Hero?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:

I've flown over all the hurdles. I've had Dave threaten to find me, Rick threaten to lawyer me, Tino threaten to open up to me, Sean take a name I've said and tell a ludicrous story about how he conquered them sexually, I've forced Jeff to fake intelligence and talk of lengthly reading he's done on a subject he has no interest in anyway. Julius has punned me down, Shah has told his recruits about my arrogant Western agenda. I've even spoken to that cretin Shoe.

If i'm honest, i stopped reading after the hurdles bit. As a wrestling geek there is no way you have the physique or physical attributes to get over hurdles, not least without the aid of Steroids.

I think you're just an attention seeker who wants to be loved bummed by everyone.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:

I've run two.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:32 pm

Think successful is a stretch Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:37 pm

Rowley wrote:Think successful is a stretch Tina.

All things relative, Jeff.

Can you even remember the competition Dolphin ran?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:39 pm

Was it the greatest sportsman ever? That is the only other one I can recall.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:40 pm

MtotheC ran that.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:41 pm

Hero wrote:MtotheC ran that.

Point proven.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:48 pm

Afternoon men

Anyone watching the big match tonight?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Alistair wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:

If i'm honest, i stopped reading after the hurdles bit. As a wrestling geek there is no way you have the physique or physical attributes to get over hurdles, not least without the aid of Steroids.

I think you're just an attention seeker who wants to be loved bummed by everyone.

I'll have you know I still hold the record at my secondary school at long jump. Legend of the sand.

I once welcomed you, Campbell. Not now.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:37 pm

Union Cane wrote:Afternoon men

Yes. I think you can do Tranmere tonight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Afternoon men

Yes. I think you can do Tranmere tonight.

OK
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:47 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:

I'll have you know I still hold the record at my secondary school at long jump. Legend of the sand.

I once welcomed you, Campbell. Not now.

Sorry you feel that way, Dolphin.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:14 pm

Hero wrote:MtotheC ran that.

And without wanting to get Windows steamed up it was by far the best poll/competition on this website so far.

The controversy around spaghetti hans and his minions was just brilliant. The current city/country debacle doesn't bear comparison.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:16 pm

Hibbz wrote: The current city/country debacle doesn't bear comparison.

Agreed, that does not mean it is not important though. Stuart Hall's crimes do not compare with Jimmy Saville's, does not make them acceptable.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Nice analogy there, Rowley.

I mean, Rowley.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:24 pm

Rowley wrote:

Agreed, that does not mean it is not important though. Stuart Hall's crimes do not compare with Jimmy Saville's, does not make them acceptable.

That's true Rowley. Fix it was a far worse show than Knockout.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Hibbz wrote:
Rowley wrote:

That's true Rowley. Fix it was a far worse show than Knockout.

ha!

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Alistair wrote:

And ignored Galted in a post about many posters thus forcing him to refer to himself in the third person.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Don't refer to yourself in the third person Galted, You're so much better than than, irrespective of provocation.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:42 pm

I've never told anyone about your western agenda.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Rowley wrote:Don't refer to yourself in the third person Galted, You're so much better than than, irrespective of provocation.

I think you can give him a pass in this instance seeing as he's trying to emotionally distance himself from his dress sense

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:17 pm

That's because conversations with you have never been a trial, Galted, only a pleasure.

Don't lie, Shah.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:27 pm

I actually think that Dolph and the Doc have the best badges. 

Taking requests if anybody wants a new one

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Why does Shah not get a badge.? He is old school CC and has actually earned it, not like some of the Johnny Come Latelies I could mention.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Rowley wrote:Why does Shah not get a badge.? He is old school CC and has actually earned it, not like some of the Johnny Come Latelies I could mention.

In my defence, I didn't ask for that.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:35 pm

Adam is a bit thin skinned Rowley Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:52 pm

Give me some ideas for him and I will do it. The only things I could come up with were highly offensive. So about right.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Is Suicide Bummer offensive?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Laugh Thats brilliant

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next