The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 09 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Sep 2015, 4:58 pm

Done  OK

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:04 pm

Thanks I feel a part of the family now providing that everyone agrees that Sean is adopted.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Sep 2015, 7:35 pm

Rowley wrote:Is Suicide Bummer offensive?
Also apt given his 2" long, 5 second fuse. L

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 18 Sep 2015, 8:03 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:Is Suicide Bummer offensive?
Also apt given his 2" long,  5 second fuse. L

If you hadn't bitten the other 8 inches off it would be a 25 second fuse.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 19 Sep 2015, 10:35 am

Not looking forward to the rest of the rugby world cup if last night was anything to go by.

John Inverdale to start with, then 40-50 minutes of Galtova complaining how boring it is, then 10 minutes of Jack the beardy f*ckface Whitehall trying to be funny with England has-beens, then another 40-50 minutes of Galtova complaining it's boring and poking me in the face and chest, all rounded off by John f*cking Inverdale.

The only highlight was going onto the rugby forum to read the continual whining and arguing about irrelevant moments and decisions and non-incidents.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 19 Sep 2015, 10:27 pm

John inverdale has a potty mouth in real life

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 19 Sep 2015, 10:29 pm

I'd quite like to bum the European solheim cup team

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 19 Sep 2015, 10:59 pm

There must be an available pun about getting it into the hole or about how they could form a 9-hole course themselves but I'm no Julius H Marx when it comes to such things.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 19 Sep 2015, 11:29 pm

They could albatoss me off any day of the week.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 20 Sep 2015, 10:58 am

Galted wrote:There must be an available pun about getting it into the hole or about how they could form a 9-hole course themselves but I'm no Julius H Marx when it comes to such things.

I'm sure you'll find a good golf pun Galted - just keep chipping away.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 20 Sep 2015, 11:20 am

Thanks for the support, Julius, but I'm still a fairway from my first good golf pun.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 21 Sep 2015, 8:27 am

What the fist?
Where is everyone?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 8:33 am

I was thinking the same but didn't want to be fist.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 21 Sep 2015, 8:35 am

Don't blame you sean. Being fist carries with it it's own unique pressure.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 8:39 am

Sean is cripplingly aware of the pressures of early morning fistings

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 21 Sep 2015, 8:48 am

He's also acutely aware, just like Cameron, of what it feels like to put his Hampton in a ham.

P.S. on a more serious note - sorry to hear about your mum Dave.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 8:56 am

Cheers Super.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:00 am

superflyweight wrote:He's also acutely aware, just like Cameron, of what it feels like to put his Hampton in a ham.  

My hampton remains of little use after friday. Had a sniff with a blonde piece who was alright. She approached me at the bar and after a bit of small talk informed me that she had had a sh!t weekend. I said it is only friday? She replied her husband of 11 years had died last year and she had just found out that her new partner had been cheating since the start. Said my goodbyes after that. Also spoke to an ex work colleague who moaned about her bloke for 20 minutes. All in all it was not a night to convince me that women are not mental.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:05 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:He's also acutely aware, just like Cameron, of what it feels like to put his Hampton in a ham.  

My hampton remains of little use after friday. Had a sniff with a blonde piece who was alright. She approached me at the bar and after a bit of small talk informed me that she had had a sh!t weekend. I said it is only friday? She replied her husband of 11 years had died last year and she had just found out that her new partner had been cheating since the start. Said my goodbyes after that. Also spoke to an ex work colleague who moaned about her bloke for 20 minutes. All in all it was not a night to convince me that women are not mental.

You let that one go? That had pity f*ck written all over it. Not to mention her self esteem would be at an all time low so she probably would've let you call her 'Jeff' and not questioned it.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:12 am

Alistair wrote:

You let that one go? That had pity f*ck written all over it. Not to mention her self esteem would be at an all time low so she probably would've let you call her 'Jeff' and not questioned it.

She ticked every box, tallish, blonde, sizeable artillery. There was just something worryingly psychotic about her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:13 am

It wouldn't surprise me if she did her husband in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:14 am

Morning all, if it makes you feel any better Sean, I got some this weekend.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:15 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all, if it makes you feel any better Sean, I got some this weekend.

I had a terrific ham shank.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:17 am

I had one of them as well Super. Quality weekend all round.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:18 am

Sounds like Sean was a Shoe in for some action.

Surprised you didnt go for it. Sleeping next to someone who might stab you must be similar to sleeping next to those Hobos in the local park?

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:19 am

Are we talking food or a good old Jodrell?

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:19 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:

She ticked every box, tallish, blonde, sizeable artillery.  There was just something worryingly psychotic about her.

I had you down as a risk taker, sean!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:23 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:

She ticked every box, tallish, blonde, sizeable artillery.  There was just something worryingly psychotic about her.

As Richard Ashcroft would say, I've been on the shelf too long. No form or match practice.

House warming party at mates this weekend and his bird wants to set me up with her work colleague. Her vitals look healthy but he warned me that she has mental issues.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:26 am

seanmichaels wrote: Her vitals look healthy

How is this man still single? Baffling, truly baffling.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:

As Richard Ashcroft would say, I've been on the shelf too long. No form or match practice.

House warming party at mates this weekend and his bird wants to set me up with her work colleague. Her vitals look healthy but he warned me that she has mental issues.

I think you need to go for this one, sean. Take a risk. Bareback, call her Jeff and say her sister was louder. You need to get back in the game.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:30 am

Yeah sean, just dive in. Forget about the John Cassavetes method I suggested last week.

If her name's Robin Finch... I always find a pocket of bird seed goes a long way.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:33 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Yeah sean, just dive in. Forget about the John Cassavetes method I suggested last week.

If her name's Robin Finch... I always find a pocket of bird seed goes a long way.
Would Clarice Starling do?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:38 am

Rowley wrote:

Just because you got some at the weekend. No need to be condescending.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:38 am

Rowley wrote:

I had no idea he was a Doctor.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:39 am

I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:40 am

Alistair wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I had no idea he was a Doctor.
Only one doctor around these parts

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:42 am

Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I'm trying to help Sean, genuinely believe eliminating such phrases from your vocabulary might assist you.

I am very polite in real life. Helped a blind lady on a train yesterday.

I can't help but imagine you as Rik from The Young Ones, being almost genuine, then sniggering 'Helped her get herself off'.

You should take Rowley's advice, sean. He got some this weekend.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:45 am

Reckon my ex is getting some as well. Doesn't make her a sage.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:46 am

If it helps put your mind at rest, she definitely is getting some

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 21 Sep 2015, 9:48 am

Thread split is imminent. Anyone anything witty to offer?

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=60644

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20