The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo:

+21
profitius
George Carlin
Cardiff Dave
Welshmushroom
stub
wayne
XR
Stone Motif
The Great Aukster
thebandwagonsociety
Marshes
SecretFly
LeinsterFan4life
PhilBB
Irish Londoner
Notch
LordDowlais
cp10
ScarletSpiderman
Chunky Norwich
Sin é
25 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo: - Page 15 Empty PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo:

Post by Sin é Thu 06 Aug 2015, 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome Martin Anayi, you are going to have your hands full.

Read more at http://www.pro12rugby.com/news/17587.php#kJPQdWr0F2UKZ8DF.99
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo: - Page 15 Empty Re: PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo:

Post by SecretFly Sun 06 Sep 2015, 4:10 pm

Just watching the Hurling and it struck me that we seem to have our very own Steve Walsh as referee.

Those knowing-mannerisms, smirks and eyebrow put-downs. At one point after a bust up I really did think I was looking at Steve with the locks shorn...

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo: - Page 15 Empty Re: PRO12 has new Managing Director and he isn't Irish :D :yahoo:

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:15 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:Its 18m between 4 provinces (18 divided by 4 = 4.5) - the actual cost to the IRFU.

How much do you think Leinster, Munster and Ulster spend on squad wags per annum?

I don't know, but I'd guess about 4 or 5 million.

Euros?

Yes. The players are not that well paid - most the squad would be on about 50K per annum with a few like say Tommy O'Donnell, Jones on about 120K per annum. Plenty of lads on Dev Contracts of less than 30K per annum. Then you have guys like CJ Stander, Francis Saili and Tyler Bleyendaal on biggish money.

Utter delusion

Wow. It's a shame that so few in Ireland actually know what is going on.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:16 am

Sin é wrote:

Yep, McManus is the business. (though, I wouldn't say Craig is nasty - I'd just hate him to own the rugby club I supported).

I'd love to read a justification of that.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:17 am

Sin é wrote:

You just haven't a clue about people's attitude to sport in Ireland. The most popular sport is amateur (GAA) and pretty much most people in Ireland play it from a very young age. 82,000 will be in Croke Park this afternoon this afternoon for a football semi-final replay. Another 82,000 will be in Croke Park tomorrow for the hurling final. The players who play intercounty football/hurling are phenomenal athletes who are professional in everyday except they don't get paid.

You will never understand this, but if you wanted to do that, perhaps you should take account of the culture of Irish sport.

Nice rant, please could you explain its context in regards to your inability to understand what professional rugby players earn in Ireland?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:18 am

SecretFly wrote:I actually don't know why Guinness Storehouse is so popular a tour.

Well maybe I do - free drink.

But I've been on it and it's all well done and the big pint you go up through and all that stuff.  But the actual best bit is just finally getting to the top to look out - which is never all that easy as it's crowded with people looking for the few seats available.

I had the pint.  Not a drinker but I had the pint.  Lovely day, lovely view but I still don't get the extreme popularity.   Maybe you really do have to be an habitual drinker to get it all.

I've been there. We went because there's not much else to do in Dublin.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:32 am

PhilBB wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:Its 18m between 4 provinces (18 divided by 4 = 4.5) - the actual cost to the IRFU.

How much do you think Leinster, Munster and Ulster spend on squad wags per annum?

Euros?

Yes. The players are not that well paid - most the squad would be on about 50K per annum with a few like say Tommy O'Donnell, Jones on about 120K per annum. Plenty of lads on Dev Contracts of less than 30K per annum. Then you have guys like CJ Stander, Francis Saili and Tyler Bleyendaal on biggish money.

Utter delusion

As proved above, this poster thinks the 4 Irish sides have salary budgets below every other Pro12 club including the Italians.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:34 am

PhilBB wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Euros?

Utter delusion

And you know better? You didn't even know who held the different contracts in Ireland so maybe its time you stopped pretending your so clued in to try and drive your ignorant ramblings on the subject

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:44 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Euros?

Utter delusion

As proved above, this poster thinks the 4 Irish sides have salary budgets below every other Pro12 club including the Italians.

Errmmm... theres no proof there, there are estimations based on actual figures for the IRFU and reported figures for individuals you've never been able to provide anything more concrete yourself yet believe it to be fact

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:45 am

marty2086 wrote:

And you know better? You didn't even know who held the different contracts in Ireland so maybe its time you stopped pretending your so clued in to try and drive your ignorant ramblings on the subject

All the contracts for Irish qualified players are held by the IRFU and paid by them.

The branch accounts prove this, as do the accounts of the IRFU.

Sorry, Champ, but you need to do your research.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:47 am

marty2086 wrote:
Errmmm... theres no proof there, there are estimations based on actual figures for the IRFU and reported figures for individuals you've never been able to provide anything more concrete yourself yet believe it to be fact

Bar Branch accounts and IRFU accounts? Oh dear.

Why are you so aggressively out of touch, here? You should be proud that your Union underwrites such large salaries to maintain Irish players in Ireland.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:48 am

marty2086 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Euros?

Utter delusion

Yes there is. ^ That is proof that the poster thinks the Irish sides' annual squad spend is 4 to 5 million Euros.

That's £2.9m to £3.6m

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 10:57 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:

Yes there is. ^ That is proof that the poster thinks the Irish sides' annual squad spend is 4 to 5 million Euros.

That's £2.9m to £3.6m

http://www.irishrugby.ie/news/27192.php#.Ve1c-rQirzI

The Irish are confused with 'National Contracts' as they think it is only those the IRFU hold.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:06 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

All the contracts for Irish qualified players are held by the IRFU and paid by them.

Really? Because as far as Im aware the branch accounts aren't published publically just brought forward to AGMs and the IRFUs don't state what gets paid to who it just states the cost of professional rugby

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/irfu-save-750000-as-madigan-signs-new-deal-29536086.html

'The confirmation of Madigan's contract extension with Leinster was notable in that it means the IRFU now have no centrally contracted out-half.'

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:08 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

No central contracts are held by the IRFU that's different from Irish qualified players, only select players have these

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:12 am

PhilBB wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

That's £2.9m to £3.6m

http://www.irishrugby.ie/news/27192.php#.Ve1c-rQirzI

The Irish are confused with 'National Contracts' as they think it is only those the IRFU hold.

What exactly is this meant to show?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:12 am

marty2086 wrote:

Really? Because as far as Im aware the branch accounts aren't published publically just brought forward to AGMs and the IRFUs don't state what gets paid to who it just states the cost of professional rugby

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/irfu-save-750000-as-madigan-signs-new-deal-29536086.html

'The confirmation of Madigan's contract extension with Leinster was notable in that it means the IRFU now have no centrally contracted out-half.'

There are two forms of Irish contract: National and normal. 'National' is shortened to 'centrally contracted'.

You don't need to publicly publish accounts for people to get a copy of them because, as you should know, members are provided with them. Within those branch accounts are figures called 'salaries', you see.

You really need to think as to what you are arguing here because, in essences, you're claiming the €30m plus per annum from the IRFU is not spent on player wages. Have a think about that.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:13 am

marty2086 wrote:

No central contracts are held by the IRFU that's different from Irish qualified players, only select players have these

All Irish qualified player contracts are held by the IRFU. There is then an elevated 'National' contract.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:14 am

marty2086 wrote:

The two levels of IRFU contracts.

Honestly, I'd back down if I were you else the fall you'll get is likely to you needing to keep your head down in shame for years.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:27 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

There are two forms of Irish contract: National and normal. 'National' is shortened to 'centrally contracted'.

You don't need to publicly publish accounts for people to get a copy of them because, as you should know, members are provided with them. Within those branch accounts are figures called 'salaries', you see.

You really need to think as to what you are arguing here because, in essences, you're claiming the €30m plus per annum from the IRFU is not spent on player wages. Have a think about that.

Ive been through this with your buddy Chunky before, the professional game costs which total just over 31m euro in 789k for National tours etc, 3.2m for national game costs leaving 28m for player AND MANAGEMENT costs. Considering there are more than 30 central contracts with the likes of Heaslip, POC and SOB on around 750k a year you think that would cover the cost 4 provinces plus the national team?

You have a think about that

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:39 am

marty2086 wrote:

Ive been through this with your buddy Chunky before, the professional game costs which total just over 31m euro in 789k for National tours etc, 3.2m for national game costs leaving 28m for player AND MANAGEMENT costs. Considering there are more than 30 central contracts with the likes of Heaslip, POC and SOB on around 750k a year you think that would cover the cost 4 provinces plus the national team?

I've thought about it plenty, thanks. And looked into it.

So, Leinster Branch Accounts 30 April 2012, show:

Team Management: Wages & Salaries €779,644 / Management Expenses €141,398 (these exclude the Academy).

Now, remember that the IRFU doesn't pay the salaries of non-Irish qualified players and Leinster were HEC Champions in 2012. So Nacewa, Thorn, van der Merwe AND all non 'National' Contracted players were, according to you, all earning (between them) under €800k.

Heaslip's latest contract is €500,000 a year: http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/irfu-smash-pay-structure-with-bumper-15m-heaslip-contract-29949009.html

Now that you've got some figures to get your teeth into, maybe you can see your glaring and embarrassing errors.

PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:43 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

The two levels of IRFU contracts.

Honestly, I'd back down if I were you else the fall you'll get is likely to you needing to keep your head down in shame for years.

No its an reprint of Leinster announcing new contracts, hence the headline

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:47 am

marty2086 wrote:

Announcing the two different levels of IRFU contract.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:50 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Team Management: Wages & Salaries €779,644 / Management Expenses €141,398 (these exclude the Academy).

Now, remember that the IRFU doesn't pay the salaries of non-Irish qualified players and Leinster were HEC Champions in 2012. So Nacewa, Thorn, van der Merwe AND all non 'National' Contracted players were, according to you, all earning (between them) under €800k.

Heaslip's latest contract is €500,000 a year: http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/irfu-smash-pay-structure-with-bumper-15m-heaslip-contract-29949009.html

Now that you've got some figures to get your teeth into, maybe you can see your glaring and embarrassing errors.

Not true. The IRFU pay a basic amount for all players. The Provinces can then top up if they can afford to.

Irish Indep wrote:The 24-year-old out-half – previously paid a basic provincial salary which are normally worth around €80,000 – said: "It was a no-brainer for me. I'm from Leinster. I grew up supporting Leinster and my friends play here. I'm thrilled."
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:51 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Maybe you want to read what you posted genius, those wages are salaries are for the TEAM MANAGEMENT Laugh picard

According to me if you'd posted the right figure the majority of the Leinster squad would have been earning that, its according you you they'd all be earning under 800k

what were you saying about glaring and embarrassing errors?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:51 am

Sin é wrote:

Not true. The IRFU pay a basic amount for all players.

Hang on, are you claiming that the IRFU do pay the provincial players? What will Marty say?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:53 am

marty2086 wrote:

Maybe you want to read what you posted genius, those wages are salaries are for the TEAM MANAGEMENT  Laugh  picard

According to me if you'd posted the right figure the majority of the Leinster squad would have been earning that, its according you you they'd all be earning under 800k

The Management Expenses for Leinster to 2012 were €141,398

The figure above was for ALL salaries paid by Leinster to players.

Now, would you like to reconsider? You have a final chance to save face.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 11:56 am

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Funny it doesn't mention the IRFU, when IRFU contracts are announced there is a quote from someone within the IRFU usually David Nucifora

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:00 pm

marty2086 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Funny it doesn't mention the IRFU, when IRFU contracts are announced there is a quote from someone within the IRFU usually David Nucifora

Even with the bit in brackets?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:03 pm

PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:

Not true. The IRFU pay a basic amount for all players.

Hang on, are you claiming that the IRFU do pay the provincial players? What will Marty say?

I'm stating that the IRFU contributes a base amount to every player contracted in Ireland. The Provinces then can top up.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:04 pm

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Maybe you want to read what you posted genius, those wages are salaries are for the TEAM MANAGEMENT  Laugh  picard

Now, would you like to reconsider? You have a final chance to save face.

Management expenses could be a range of things from paying for going to watch opponents to up skilling. You think less than 800k covers the likes of Brad Thorn and Nacewa and a large management team like Schmidt and Gibbes came to under 150k? thumbsup

You really are out of your depth here

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:07 pm

marty2086 wrote:

Now, would you like to reconsider? You have a final chance to save face.[/quote]

Management expenses could be a range of things from paying for going to watch opponents to up skilling. You think less than 800k covers the likes of Brad Thorn and Nacewa and a large management team like Schmidt and Gibbes came to under 150k?  thumbsup

You really are out of your depth here
[/quote]

No, Champ, I'm pointing out that all Irish qualified players are paid out of the 'Professional game costs' in the IRFU accounts and that the non-Irish players are paid out of the Branch accounts. Remember? That's been my consistent point all along.

Those Irish qualified players are all contracted to the IRFU, hence their wage comes from their accounts. That's how it works.

You're the one arguing against this, thinking that the €30m is for only a handful of players, all of whom you think are earning more than is widely reported.

Now that we've cleared up your attempt at spin, are you standing by your claim that the IRFU do NOT contract all Irish qualified players and that the salary for all but the National Contract players are paid out of the Branch accounts?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:08 pm

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Even with the bit in brackets?

'The nationally contracted trio of Cian Healy, Rob Kearney and Mike Ross have already confirmed new contracts'

They had already been announced

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:09 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Euros?

Utter delusion

Irish Indep wrote:
The 24-year-old out-half [Ian Madigan]– previously paid a basic provincial salary which are normally worth around €80,000 – said: "It was a no-brainer for me. I'm from Leinster. I grew up supporting Leinster and my friends play here. I'm thrilled."

Otherwise, when Luke Fitzgerald lost his central contract, it was said he was on 160K per year with IRFU and they had asked him to take a cut to 120K.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:10 pm

Sin é wrote:
Otherwise, when Luke Fitzgerald lost his central contract, it was said he was on 160K per year with IRFU and they had asked him to take a cut to 120K.

You're aware that IRFU contracts are graded, aren't you?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:10 pm

PhilBB wrote:

No, Champ, I'm pointing out that all Irish qualified players are paid out of the 'Professional game costs' in the IRFU accounts and that the non-Irish players are paid out of the Branch accounts. Remember? That's been my consistent point all along.

Those Irish qualified players are all contracted to the IRFU, hence their wage comes from their accounts. That's how it works.

You're the one arguing against this, thinking that the €30m is for only a handful of players, all of whom you think are earning more than is widely reported.

Now that we've cleared up your attempt at spin, are you standing by your claim that the IRFU do NOT contract all Irish qualified players and that the salary for all but the National Contract players are paid out of the Branch accounts?

Then what does the 800k and 140k represent in your argument?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:12 pm

marty2086 wrote:

Money paid by Leinster branch to players in the €800k. These are the non-Irish qualified players salary from the brand.

The Management costs? Pass. Could be anything from analysts to the guy who looks after the kit.

Now, please remind us all of your argument that claims that €800k would cover the wages of the non-Irish players AND those not on National Contracts. Right?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:14 pm

PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:

You're aware that IRFU contracts are graded, aren't you?

I know that. Whats your point?  (by the way, Luke isn't on a International/Central Contract).
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:20 pm

Sin é wrote:

I know that. Whats your point?  (by the way, Luke isn't on a International/Central Contract).
The pay drop was because he went from an IRFU National Contract to an IRFU Provincial Contract.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:21 pm

PhilBB wrote:
No, Champ, I'm pointing out that all Irish qualified players are paid out of the 'Professional game costs' in the IRFU accounts and that the non-Irish players are paid out of the Branch accounts. Remember? That's been my consistent point all along

To be clear, all players (Irish & non-Irish qualified) are paid by the IRFU a set amount. After that its up to the Provinces to top up.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:24 pm

PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:

The pay drop was because he went from an IRFU National Contract to an IRFU Provincial Contract.

No it wasn't. The IRFU introduced cuts right across the board to all contracts about 3/4 years ago. He was offered a 120K central contract, didn't sign it and then IRFU withdrew it and Leinster had to pick up the pieces.

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:26 pm

Sin é wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
No, Champ, I'm pointing out that all Irish qualified players are paid out of the 'Professional game costs' in the IRFU accounts and that the non-Irish players are paid out of the Branch accounts. Remember? That's been my consistent point all along

To be clear, all players (Irish & non-Irish qualified) are paid by the IRFU a set amount. After that its up to the Provinces to top up.

Not looking good for your friend here, Sin.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:27 pm

Sin é wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:

No it wasn't. The IRFU introduced cuts right across the board to all contracts about 3/4 years ago. He was offered a 120K central contract, didn't sign it and then IRFU withdrew it and Leinster had to pick up the pieces.

From the €800k, right? That's what you're saying here, yes?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:28 pm

PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:
PhilBB wrote:

Not looking good for your friend here, Sin.

Your spoofing is looking worse.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:29 pm

PhilBB wrote:
marty2086 wrote:

Money paid by Leinster branch to players in the €800k. These are the non-Irish qualified players salary from the brand.

The Management costs? Pass. Could be anything from analysts to the guy who looks after the kit.

Now, please remind us all of your argument that claims that €800k would cover the wages of the non-Irish players AND those not on National Contracts. Right?

So Thorn, Nacewa, Van Der Merwe, Auva'a and Berquist along with Strauss and White who were only project players back then come in under 800k?

If the management costs are for one or two employees then where are Schmidts etc listed?

And why are players wages listed under Team Management?

Last edited by marty2086 on Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left one out)

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:29 pm

PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:

No that's what your saying because you don't know what you are looking at

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:29 pm

PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:
PhilBB wrote:
Sin é wrote:

Not all of it. The IRFU would still be paying a flat rate for all players. Leinster would have had to top up.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:30 pm

marty2086 wrote:

So Thorn, Nacewa, Van Der Merwe and Berquist along with Strauss and White who were only project players back then come in under 800k?

If the management costs are for one or two employees then where are Schmidts etc listed?

And why are players wages listed under Team Management?

Players wages are not listed under Team Management. It's why there are two figures. Schmidt, I'd suggest, would have been paid out of the €30m.

Now, shall we revisit your claim of the IRFU not contracting every player? Come on, man up to it.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:31 pm

marty2086 wrote:

No that's what your saying because you don't know what you are looking at

Oh, this is hilarious. I've provided the figures that have backed you into a corner and you have nothing left.

Shall we revisit your previous posts in this thread or will you be a big brave soldier and, for the final time, state your clear opinion on who pays what, how the players are contracted and what the €30m is for.

Thanks.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:33 pm

Sin é wrote:

Not all of it. The IRFU would still be paying a flat rate for all players. Leinster would have had to top up.

Isn't that a very new thing? And only for those on National Contracts?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Mon 07 Sep 2015, 12:33 pm

Sin é wrote:
Your spoofing is looking worse.

Spoofing? How so? Please explain.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next