The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+9
Fernando
Holymiky
Hero
FIFA Diva
Marky
GSC
Brooksy
FootballLight
Afro
13 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 3 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - Nadeem

Season 3 Fixtures Week 6 - Due Monday 2nd March By Midnight
Granada v Verona
Bremen v Twente
Genk v Bordeaux
Montpellier v PAOK

Vote: Football Light

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm

I'll have to disagree with you Miky I reckon De Gea is the better keeper and has a higher range of potential.

Cech is a better keeper than Courtious it's only because he isn't playing often enough.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 3 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by GSC Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:12 pm

Cechs been overrated for a while now. Has rarely reached the pre head injury heights
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:18 pm

Anyone want Diafra Sakho/Alvaro Arbeloa?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:50 pm

Can I watch the psg and Chelsea game on itv player?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Feb 2015, 4:56 pm

Yes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9303007/New-ITV-Player-app-allows-live-streaming.html

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:07 pm

Anyone still on? I still think Casillas is the better goalkeeper. De Gea and Courtois have both been really good this season and have been better than Casillas this season, but in terms of quality, I think Casillas is better.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:25 pm

Fernando wrote:Yes

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/9303007/New-ITV-Player-app-allows-live-streaming.html

OK
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:27 pm

FootballLight wrote:Anyone still on? I still think Casillas is the better goalkeeper. De Gea and Courtois have both been really good this season and have been better than Casillas this season, but in terms of quality, I think Casillas is better.

De Gea has been good since the day he joined United. In terms of quality? Such as what?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:28 pm

Handling, Communication, Distribution etc. Basically all the attributes off Football Manager or Fifa. I don't know whether or not Casillas is better but I rarely ever see De Gea save with his hands. Or he doesn't do it often enough.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:36 pm

I don't know whether Casillas is better or not *on Football Manager or Fifa*... Sorry for the error.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 17 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm

Koba wrote:
FootballLight wrote:Anyone still on? I still think Casillas is the better goalkeeper. De Gea and Courtois have both been really good this season and have been better than Casillas this season, but in terms of quality, I think Casillas is better.

De Gea has been good since the day he joined United. In terms of quality? Such as what?

Not strictly true, he was rubbish when he first signed, looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

But since then and particularly this year, De Gea has been immense.

I rate Neuer as number 1, although I know Viva doesn't, and Handanovic as 2, can't think of anyone who stands out above De Gea after that.

Would definitely have de Gea over Courtois
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Tue 17 Feb 2015, 6:00 pm

Why has this page changed?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 17 Feb 2015, 6:29 pm

First 6 months of De Gea'd career at Utd were God awful, quite clear he struggled with the physical aspect of the English game and it was emphasised in games against Liverpool where they knew by bullying him on set pieces he'd struggle.
I seem to recall a save v Chelsea being his turning point, his confidence started to blossom from there onwards.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 17 Feb 2015, 6:29 pm

Id also agree with Afro regarding Neuer still as No1 in the world but I'd have DDG as No2 nowadays.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 17 Feb 2015, 6:35 pm

De Gea was always a immense shot stopper but he's rounded out his game now.

Casillas has had a stunning decline, wouldn't put him near the top class now
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 17 Feb 2015, 6:43 pm

I wouldn't have Casillas in the top ten, bordering on Torres for such a terminal decline in form.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 17 Feb 2015, 7:00 pm

Torres at least had a major injury that killed his explosiveness. No idea what happened to Casillas
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 17 Feb 2015, 7:18 pm

I don't think Casillas dropped off to the extent of Torres.

His problem has been he has been to big a voice at Real. Mourning I dropped him to make a point, Ancelotti followed suit.

So he has not got close to enough games to maintain any form for the last 3-4 years.

He has played more again this season and is still looking a high quality keeper in my opinion. Plenty of years left in him too.

But no one is going to pay £10m for him in this league.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 17 Feb 2015, 7:46 pm

I could buy Mourinho, but not Ancelotti, certainly not both dropping him without a reason
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 17 Feb 2015, 8:46 pm

I think they had plenty of reason. He was too powerful at the club and needed bringing back to reality a bit.

Don't make him a bad keeper though, just one who wasn't playing.

Ironically, this year he has the toughest competition for his place in Navas, then he had in any of those periods he was dropped, and is playing more
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 17 Feb 2015, 9:48 pm

Online now, about to do tactics.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 17 Feb 2015, 9:50 pm

Out of interest, where would you guys put Courtois in terms of top goalkeepers?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 17 Feb 2015, 9:55 pm

3rd in the Premier League after DDG and Lloris.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Feb 2015, 9:57 pm

ITV trolling Liverpool Laugh The commentator went out of his way there to enhance the word "Europa League"

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 17 Feb 2015, 9:57 pm

2nd behind de Gea, give him another PL season, potentially better. Lloris reminds me so much of Barthez, just slightly less chaotic.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 17 Feb 2015, 9:57 pm

Exactly the same as Hero^

Thinking about spending a decent wedge on a CM. anyone selling a good CM for cash?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:00 pm

i suspect like most will say depends how much cash Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:01 pm

Can buy McCarthy off me for his lawyer bid if you wish?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:01 pm

Up to £18/19m potentially, for the right player and right price.

Still interested in something for Varane and Alonso!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:03 pm

Im still at the point where it's 1 or the other leaving really Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:07 pm

Afro what did you think to the two I was thinking of bringing in?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:09 pm

Didn't think was a huge improvement but thought maybe it would generate a bit of cash?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:10 pm

Awful absolutely awful Laugh

I have a plan to sign someone but it involves offloading people Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 3 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:16 pm

Right, tactics in. Thanks Miky. Good luck Viva xx

CL is boring for me now. Too many games, no special feeling with it. At least with the FA Cup your team gets to play (if you're lucky) 5 times a season. CL success means I see Chelsea a dozen times. There's no sparkle any more.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:20 pm

I need someone's TP advice but it's going to take some morals. Any volunteers?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:21 pm

Sure and i bet £5 i know who your going to ask about Laugh And nothing can do as im broke as fk mad

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Tue 17 Feb 2015, 10:29 pm

Anyone selling a winger, I have £10.5m + some squad players to offer at TM value.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 18 Feb 2015, 7:58 am

Anyone interested in beating the lawyers offers for Clyne or Gerrard?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 18 Feb 2015, 8:17 am

Anyone wanna buy Sebastian Frey for £15m?

Also got Julian Speroni for £10m.

Easily number 1 and 2 in the world right now.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 18 Feb 2015, 8:19 am

I'm interested Afro but unfortunately no funds.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 18 Feb 2015, 8:48 am

No worries.

Probably going to take both so half a mil over each will tempt me to sell in league instead i.e 12.5m for Clyne and 4.5m for Gerrard
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 18 Feb 2015, 8:57 am

Someone on my Twitter tried saying David Luiz is the best passer in the world.

Seriously, how out of touch can someone be?!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:03 am

Anyone willing to offer an opinion by PM, on my cm shortlist?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:10 am

Marky wrote:Someone on my Twitter tried saying David Luiz is the best passer in the world.

Seriously, how out of touch can someone be?!

About as much as a Luiz clearance
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:10 am

I guess I can but my opinion may be of limited use
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:18 am

I can if you want Afro.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:25 am

Thanks both, but got my tactical expert online so should be okay now Ok!
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:35 am

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:39 am

Everyone can add £1m except Verona.

I can add £1.5m OK

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:56 am

Thank you Miky.

What happend yesterday? I heard some Chelsea fans kicked off at the train station.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next