The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+9
Fernando
Holymiky
Hero
FIFA Diva
Marky
GSC
Brooksy
FootballLight
Afro
13 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:01 pm

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - Nadeem

Season 3 Fixtures Week 6 - Due Monday 2nd March By Midnight
Granada v Verona
Bremen v Twente
Genk v Bordeaux
Montpellier v PAOK

Vote: Football Light

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:04 pm

Not anymore Afro, thankfully.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:11 pm

Via Park

btw Tino, he's be claiming to be a GP for the last 3 years, right? Because the maths doesn't really add up

Let's say he goes straight to do a degree from college, so he'd be going on 19 when he starts...

5 years at a Uni doing his medical degree
2 years doing a "foundation programme"
3 years to train as a GP

So that would take him to 29 before he could call himself a GP. He claims he's currently 30 atm... So that leaves two years where he (legally) couldn't have been a GP...

I suppose he could say he was doing the General Practice training for those two years, but that would be strange... I wouldn't start using MA on my CV, or saying I've got a Masters before I've finished my course

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:14 pm

Well there's another episode on, so you've got another hour.

But then leave all your issues at the door and as long as you want to be in the league, you get along.

(Or we'll set you up your own separate room page)
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:18 pm

Brooksy wrote:Via Park

btw Tino, he's be claiming to be a GP for the last 3 years, right? Because the maths doesn't really add up

Let's say he goes straight to do a degree from college, so he'd be going on 19 when he starts...

5 years at a Uni doing his medical degree
2 years doing a "foundation programme"
3 years to train as a GP

So that would take him to 29 before he could call himself a GP. He claims he's currently 30 atm... So that leaves two years where he (legally) couldn't have been a GP...

I suppose he could say he was doing the General Practice training for those two years, but that would be strange... I wouldn't start using MA on my CV, or saying I've got a Masters before I've finished my course

I would say that if you were training in the job, you might call yourself a GP still. Wouldn't be that odd?

Also, why do you all care so much about whether he is or not? What's it to you's either way?
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:21 pm

Also I said I have been a GP for 3 years, but this is currently my 3rd year. 5 years at Uni from 18 until I was 23. 2 years then taking me to 25. 3 years taking me to 28. This is my 3rd year, I'm yet to turn 31 which is this year, so I've only been a GP for 2 years, but I'm into my 3rd year now. So actually, do the Maths and it is actually correct.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:24 pm

That's not odd Afro. I could say I've been a GP for 6 years, but to save the suspicion, I haven't done because I'd only be accused of "lying" even more.

And your 2nd point is the best of the lot.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:27 pm

My 700th comment. #Milestone

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:29 pm

Well rest assured the rest of us have absolutely zilch interest in whether you are a GP or are pretending to be a GP.

Means nothing to us tbh.

Plus we've got the Captain of the Cutty Sark in the league, so nothing will ever impress more than that.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:30 pm

I don't think I should join the league...doubt Leffy and I will be able to stop bickering and it's unfair on the rest of you

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:32 pm

Good and thanks for that.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:39 pm

Brooksy wrote:He should....I do feel bad though coming here and turning the tables on him.....

Lads at the risk of taking the mick....if you need a new league member I can join from next week...have too much to do this week...if you can't hang on no hard feelings

You're welcome to my old team. League Champs last season but neglected this because i have too much on
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:40 pm

We put up with Zidane and Azzy
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:43 pm

They even drew with us. Wink

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:47 pm

Afro wrote:Is this still going in?

I've managed to watch a whole Ashley Banjo's Secret Street Crew and its carried on throughout.

Is that like a new unit of time?

"I went to the cinema the other day to see 50 Shades of Grey, it lasted two and a half episodes of Ashley Banjo's Secret Street Crew"

Actually I remember an ex girlfriend and her female rugby team appearing on that show (yes she was a big girl and yes she did play as a hooker)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:53 pm

Was she a back rower?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:54 pm

Don't be juvenile.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:58 pm

I remember that episode, did they wear yellow kits?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 3:08 pm

It is a measure of time now. As each Ashley Banjo's Secret Street Crew that passes...!

And I think I saw the women's rugby team one too. Seen a men's darts team, a group of role players and some dinner ladies. Waiting for the pretend online manager one next.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 16 Feb 2015, 3:36 pm

I've just been to see Big Hero 6, have to say it's a cracking film, Disney/Marvel pairings are really raising their game of late.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 3:40 pm

I don't know, I never bothered to watch it, I just remember her mentioning it a lot on Facebook...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 3:57 pm

I know its late in the day but is anyone still around?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm

only me lol

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:07 pm

Ah ok.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:08 pm

I'm still about for now.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm

I'm around on my phone.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:10 pm

I'm here.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:10 pm

Hi Miky what's your prediction against PSG?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:12 pm

Good. Still a few people around for a while. I've only just got home about 45 minutes ago.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:13 pm

Koba wrote:Hi Miky what's your prediction against PSG?

They'll wrap up the tie by February Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:14 pm

I reckon we may get a draw or we may get a goal or 2 and either win 1-0 or 2-1 I think it will be close though, PSG are obviously a decent team with plenty of quality.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:14 pm

FootballLight wrote:Good. Still a few people around for a while. I've only just got home about 45 minutes ago.

A GP finishing at 3:30pm? Scandalous Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm

Anyone London based (or anyone else if they'll travel) wanna join this JA606 hosted kickabout and beers?

http://www.ja606.co.uk/articles/viewArticle/276258

I'm tempted, 11am on Sunday 22nd March

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:19 pm

I'm alright Marky. But I've seen that.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm

FL Laugh

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic Kids-doctor-costume

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:25 pm

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:28 pm

Im disappointed no one make that joke by now....Shame on you all...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksy Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:28 pm

Can you not take the urine out of Leffy pls

Brooksy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:35 pm

Holymiky wrote:I reckon we may get a draw or we may get a goal or 2 and either win 1-0 or 2-1 I think it will be close though, PSG are obviously a decent team with plenty of quality.

Mourinho should get at them. You're a better side than the last time you faced them and they're weaker too. Depends on Mourinhos tactics if he does attack them I think you'll win if not a draw.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:37 pm

Marky wrote:
Koba wrote:Hi Miky what's your prediction against PSG?

They'll wrap up the tie by February Wink

I see what you did there. Cool
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:40 pm

Marky wrote:Anyone London based (or anyone else if they'll travel) wanna join this JA606 hosted kickabout and beers?

I'd rather do a meet up within the v2 lot. I don't know any of them.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:41 pm

Koba wrote:
Marky wrote:Anyone London based (or anyone else if they'll travel) wanna join this JA606 hosted kickabout and beers?

I'd rather do a meet up within the v2 lot. I don't know any of them.

We could do both, which is why I'm sharing it here Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:42 pm

I would but i don't like you enough to leave my house Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:44 pm

Fernando wrote:I would but i don't like you enough to leave my house Laugh

Ah go on, give yourself another reason to hate me Very Happy

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:46 pm

Marky wrote:
Fernando wrote:I would but i don't like you enough to leave my house Laugh

Ah go on, give yourself another reason to hate me Very Happy

You'd be amazed by my fat man skillz Laugh It's too far from where i am though Hug

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:51 pm

Its alright Tino.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 16 Feb 2015, 4:53 pm

Are you good at writing blogs FL? We need some GP ones for my work website at present as we provide resources for GPs. We can provide subscriptions and books for you as payment.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Mon 16 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm

I'm not so sure Hero. I'll ask the bosses and see if there is any advantage for us about it. Certainly is for me with payment but I'll see. The week gets longer and longer though from here so they'll be less time each day for me to do it.

Is there any deadline for it by any chance?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 16 Feb 2015, 5:05 pm

It's usually around 300-500 words that's all. Which online subscriptions did you use?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 5:06 pm

Plenty of advantage from Hero's websites.

And the blogs needed are mainly about venereal diseases for the girls
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next