The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

+9
Fernando
Holymiky
Hero
FIFA Diva
Marky
GSC
Brooksy
FootballLight
Afro
13 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 20 Empty Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Schedule
League Table
TP Bids
Lawyers
Transfer Confirmation Page
Injuries
Players in the League
Rumor Mill
Rules Page
Prediction

Teams
FC Basel - Football Light
Bordeaux - Fernando
Bremen - Miky
Genk - Trebs
Granada - Azzy
Montpellier - Marky
PAOK - Afro
Twente - Hero
Verona - Nadeem

Season 3 Fixtures Week 6 - Due Monday 2nd March By Midnight
Granada v Verona
Bremen v Twente
Genk v Bordeaux
Montpellier v PAOK

Vote: Football Light

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Marky Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:34 pm

£7m and Holtby, making it a £12.28m package. I'm sure you could release someone for a £1m.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 20 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic

Post by Afro Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:35 pm

Go on then, that's a good offer.

If you are happy, please confirm.

Just to reiterate, he is injured this week.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:42 pm

Where are the results?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:44 pm

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:49 pm

Afro wrote:Go on then, that's a good offer.

If you are happy, please confirm.

Just to reiterate, he is injured this week.

I'd already checked but that's fine, I'll make do with Clasie, Pirlo and Motta. But have replaced Keita with Guarin so pleased with that.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:50 pm

Okay Ok!

Happy for you to confirm
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:50 pm

Confirmed.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 27 Feb 2015, 6:02 pm

Right, who wants to maybe do some deals, Rode can go for the right price possibly.

Interested in listening to other offers for players too.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Fri 27 Feb 2015, 8:36 pm

Azzrentice. Who wants in?

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 27 Feb 2015, 9:06 pm

No one Euro Division Homepage - Sponsored by Viva's Vaginal Reconstruction Clinic - Page 20 3559488474

This will come in handy when Soddy's phone runs out on the bus Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 27 Feb 2015, 10:20 pm

I do Azzy.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 28 Feb 2015, 11:28 am

I'll be the first former winner to join.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 28 Feb 2015, 11:30 am

Thinking of playing something like this;

Frey
Howedes - Campagnaro - Manolas
Pirlo
Clasie - Guarin
Barkley
Bellarabi - Dost - Lavezzi

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 28 Feb 2015, 11:42 am

I really like your winger combo, but both are very attack minded that it might leave you exposed.

I think you midfield trio is a good combo, but I would still keep Clasie deeper alongside Pirlo and have Fredy going box to box.

Also I am really worried about Barkley IRL. I hope for our sake, and yours on here, he finds some form quickly, but it might be you need to find someone else there.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Sat 28 Feb 2015, 1:57 pm

Marky mate, can i PM you about something please?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 28 Feb 2015, 3:28 pm

Is it really necessary to explain our overall team shape in tactics? I guess that's why different people favour different tactics I suppose but I think Blind is a really solid LB if I'm honest and I'm slightly disappointed that its been as easy to get in down that side.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Sat 28 Feb 2015, 4:22 pm

I wouldn't like that marky. If you play three at the back you need widemen who can defend and attack. Lavezzi and Bellarabi aren't what you want here.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 28 Feb 2015, 4:42 pm

I'd say not FootballLight.

Personally I think Blind is a better LB than CM or CB. It's only because of United's weaknesses at CM and that they have Shaw, that he plays there.

I wouldn't be marking you down playing him there. In fact is see it as one of his strengths.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 28 Feb 2015, 5:04 pm

Well I've just signed Nicolas Boilesen to shore things up there and play Blind in DM potentially, but maybe that's not even necessary anymore.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 28 Feb 2015, 6:15 pm

Gives you different options now and a bit more depth
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 28 Feb 2015, 6:16 pm

Stronger midfield now with Blind, Illaramendi and de Bryune as my main choices. Although I could seriously use stronger back-up in CM, got anyone for sale in their at all Afro? Or a good RW for sale as well?

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Sat 28 Feb 2015, 6:16 pm

Rode?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 28 Feb 2015, 6:18 pm

Well what do you want for him? I can't give you cash but I want Gundogan. Sad

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sat 28 Feb 2015, 6:25 pm

Will answer you and your other query on your page, although Rode is a good option.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 28 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm

He is for back-up of course. Ok.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Sat 28 Feb 2015, 6:31 pm

Afro can i chuck you a PM mate?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 28 Feb 2015, 7:15 pm

Necessary no?

Think its a good idea to explain how you want your team to play collectively though
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 28 Feb 2015, 7:54 pm

Its not really needed because all of my players are assigned individual roles so it seems needless to counter act my tactics of individual roles when it doesn't all fit into one formula which would be the overall tactics of how I want my team to play. It just wouldn't work for my style of tactics.

But, if it would get me the points.....

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 28 Feb 2015, 7:58 pm

Holymiky wrote:Marky mate, can i PM you about something please?

Anytime OK

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Sat 28 Feb 2015, 8:10 pm

music 1-0 to the Albion, 1-0 to the Albion music

Pulis is like George Clooney. I want to hate him but can't.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 28 Feb 2015, 8:11 pm

So Azzy....Thoughts on Darren Fletcher's display today Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 28 Feb 2015, 8:51 pm

FootballLight wrote:Its not really needed because all of my players are assigned individual roles so it seems needless to counter act my tactics of individual roles when it doesn't all fit into one formula which would be the overall tactics of how I want my team to play. It just wouldn't work for my style of tactics.

But, if it would get me the points.....
So your players are instructed to act as individuals rather than 1 cohesive team?
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sat 28 Feb 2015, 8:53 pm

Fletcher was class.

The individual instructions play together as one team. So both my full backs have the same job for example and I get my goalkeeper and 2 CB's to work as a unit. They work in pairs/three's by themselves which generates the teams style of play.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Sat 28 Feb 2015, 9:05 pm

Fernando wrote:So Azzy....Thoughts on Darren Fletcher's display today Whistle
Even Mr No Balloon Door votes himself, Paul Scholes, had a good game once in a while. Robbie Savage did. Luke Chadwick. Ronnie Wallwork. Every player looks good sometime. Today was Fletcher's first performance over 5/10 in an Albion shirt.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 28 Feb 2015, 9:51 pm

FootballLight wrote:Fletcher was class.

The individual instructions play together as one team. So both my full backs have the same job for example and I get my goalkeeper and 2 CB's to work as a unit. They work in pairs/three's by themselves which generates the teams style of play.
This just sounds to me as though they aren't instructed to work as a team.

Which I would mark down.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Sat 28 Feb 2015, 10:22 pm

Even if Fletcher was to win wba the title Azzy would still hate on him because he comes from United.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FootballLight Sun 01 Mar 2015, 9:17 am

GSC wrote:
FootballLight wrote:Fletcher was class.

This just sounds to me as though they aren't instructed to work as a team.

Which I would mark down.

Ok well people read it differently I suppose but its just the way I build my tactics. If putting an overall tactic would help towards the points, then I may as well put that on.

FootballLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 01 Mar 2015, 5:36 pm

Spend 44m on Pogba
Kurt Zouma then shows up as a boss in DM.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Sun 01 Mar 2015, 6:03 pm

Perfect.

Pogba can now get about everywhere which is what you want from him
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 01 Mar 2015, 6:11 pm

-----------Zouma-----------
------Pogba---Rakitic-------
-----------Silva--------------

Not too shabby a midfield diamond Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 01 Mar 2015, 6:28 pm

Zouma/Rakitic/Pogba
V
Matuidi/Naingollan/Toure

There will be blood.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=57984

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20