The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things that don't add up...

+14
JDizzle
Derbymanc
Hero
nadeem2099
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Stella
SecretFly
rIck_dAgless
Marky
Simon West
TRUSSMAN66
Adam D
incontinentia
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things that don't add up... - Page 2 Empty Things that don't add up...

Post by incontinentia Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Is there anything in a movie that doesn't make sense for you (storyline or otherwise) and is bothersome as a result?

Example: Inglorious Basterds- Hugo Stiglitz is infamous in the German army for killing German soldiers. His face was on the front page of a newspaper. Why then doesn't Major Hellstrom recognise him when they meet in the basement??!

incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Things that don't add up... - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that don't add up...

Post by SecretFly Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 pm

Would you like a list, love?

laughing

Reminds me of that skit on Postman Pat that was doing the rounds on youtube a few years ago.

"Awww, did you drop your giro, love?"

Anyway, the best one for me in the old excuses for crime lark is the interviews done with mothers on estates where serious crime has either occurred or persons from the estate did the crime elsewhere.  And the mothers come out, and have the auld fag, and the estate kids are 'largeing it' for the cameras and probably stealing some camera equipment if they get an opening.  
But the mothers pipe up with the best excuse of all:  "They ain't got nothing to do. There's no activities for kids in this area".  

No, there aren't.  Mostly because them nice kids, wot do be bored and things, have probably wrecked all 'activity' equipment within a 5 mile area.  Youth centres, playgrounds etc etc... all wrecked by the lads wif nothing to do.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:48 pm

"It's these foreigners stealing our jobs"

Really? I don't recall you stood at the gates of a factory begging to be allowed to work sh!tty hours for frick all wages only to be pipped at the post by a lad from Serbia who was willing to work longer and for less.

However, I do recall you and your husband the latest mug you convinced to move in to keep your seven kids in line stood waiting for the pub to open with your walking stick just in case anyone from the benefits office happens to see you and then stood outside chain smoking whilst your kids run riot outside ON A F*CKING SCHOOL DAY (mind you, better have them playing in the traffic than in school, f*cking up another child's chances of getting a decent education)

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:39 pm

I prefer the old line: "Im sik of the goverment is spendin all r tax munay on imigrunts". This from people that have probably contributed a grand sum of about £100...

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2