The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:13 am

Alright windows. Bloody cold this morning. I should have followed suit and purchased a set of long johns like Rowls.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:17 am

seanmichaels wrote:Alright windows. Bloody cold this morning. I should have followed suit and purchased a set of long johns like Rowls.

I gave up all hope of ever being excepted back in the North this morning. Coat, hat, gloves, scarf, thick woolly socks. Cup of coffee on the platform to warm my insides.

Jeff must have enjoyed his warming Radox soak last night.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:18 am

Morning all - I don't have cats or long johns so just popping by to say hello. Rick is usually on by now so he could well be LeOn BrItTan.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:19 am

I thought legal people had fridays off?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:20 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Alright windows. Bloody cold this morning. I should have followed suit and purchased a set of long johns like Rowls.

I gave up all hope of ever being excepted back in the North this morning.  Coat, hat, gloves, scarf, thick woolly socks.  Cup of coffee on the platform to warm my insides.

I made do with the Tech and a v-neck jersey. Bought some de-icer yesterday and it froze on the screen.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:22 am

Tino wrote:I gave up all hope of ever being excepted back in the North this morning.

Starting things off with an oxymoronic typo Tino...

sean wrote:I thought legal people had fridays off?

Only the afternoons seany... The law doesn't have time off (apart from Friday afternoons of course)

Morning all, I am happy to report I am not LeOn BriTain

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:I thought legal people had fridays off?

Usually needed as we've suffered 4 days of our clients analizing us without first applying lubricant.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:24 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I gave up all hope of ever being excepted back in the North this morning.  Coat, hat, gloves, scarf, thick woolly socks.  Cup of coffee on the platform to warm my insides.

I made do with the Tech and a v-neck jersey. Bought some de-icer yesterday and it froze on the screen.

That's warmed me up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:26 am

Looking good, Sean. Looking good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2921721/A-slim-looking-Natalie-Cassidy-runs-errands-workout-gear.html

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:

That's warmed me up.

Trouble with jerseys is that they tend to hold on to the previous night's culinary activities. I am occasionally getting an ever so slight whiff of toad in the hole and onion gravy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Looking good, Sean.  Looking good.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2921721/A-slim-looking-Natalie-Cassidy-runs-errands-workout-gear.html

Yeah baby!

Not sure their definition of slim is the same as mine.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Yeah baby!

I didn't realise she was a mother of one. Any chance?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

That's warmed me up.

Trouble with jerseys is that they tend to hold on to the previous night's culinary activities.

Plus they look really naff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:37 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Yeah baby!

I didn't realise she was a mother of one.  Any chance?

I didn't actually break the seal, so no chance. Even if I did I don't think anything would have happened. If my swimmers were anything like there'd be as many little michaels around the place as there are little windows.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

That's warmed me up.

Trouble with jerseys is that they tend to hold on to the previous night's culinary activities.

Plus they look really naff.

All of This and Nothing.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:45 am

Pep Guardiola is fond of a jersey.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:Pep Guardiola is fond of a jersey.

As is Arsene Wenger.

And speaking of him, did anyone watch The Eichmann Trial the other day.

It was a really excellent programme but I couldn't stop thinking how much Adolf Eichmann looked like Monsieur Wenger.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:50 am

seanmichaels wrote:Pep Guardiola is fond of a jersey.

As is Arsene Wenger.  

And speaking of him, did anyone watch The Eichmann Trial the other day.  

It was a really excellent programme but I couldn't stop thinking how much Adolf Eichmann looked like Monsieur Wenger.

No, missed it. Caught a bit of a program called survivng the holocaust. That Jewish bloke was funny going on about some french bird he was seeing with big cans.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Trouble with jerseys is that they tend to hold on to the previous night's culinary activities. I am occasionally getting an ever so slight whiff of toad in the hole and onion gravy.

You can wash them you know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:13 am

Did a paper on the Eichmann trial at Uni, interesting stuff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:17 am

seanmichaels wrote:How is the cat Galted? I bought these stuffing free, scented rodentesque type things. Makes them go mental. Drugging a cat is one of life's simple pleasures.

The cat is good thanks, michaels. All the survival and combat training I've been giving it is paying dividends. The other night Galtova wouldn't let it take food off her plate and it bit her on the hand, though I got in more trouble for laughing than the cat did for being violent.

Where do you get these rodentesque type things? Haven't successfully drugged our cat yet, she's immune to catnip, possibly on account of her intensive training schedule.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:Did a paper on the Eichmann trial at Uni, interesting stuff...

Did you see the programme? It was cut with real footage of the trial. Harrowing stuff when they force Eichmann to watch film of stick thin bodies being bulldozed into pits. He never breaks. Just sits and watches it. The odd twitch aside, he is unmoved.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:27 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:How is the cat Galted? I bought these stuffing free, scented rodentesque type things. Makes them go mental. Drugging a cat is one of life's simple pleasures.

Where do you get these rodentesque type things? Haven't successfully drugged our cat yet, she's immune to catnip, possibly on account of her intensive training schedule.

Pets at home. How old is the cat now? Usually immune until 8 months.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:28 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I do, but not everyday. New shirt pants and socks everyday.

Do you wash your long johns every night?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:30 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Or just bin them.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Do you wash your long johns every night?

I only wear them at the football, but would certainly wash them after every wear.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:44 am

Tino wrote:Did you see the programme? It was cut with real footage of the trial. Harrowing stuff when they force Eichmann to watch film of stick thin bodies being bulldozed into pits. He never breaks. Just sits and watches it. The odd twitch aside, he is unmoved.

Archive footage which I have seen before mate, but he is some C*nt I tell ya

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:01 am

Bleddy'ell. Just incredible that that sh1t could have happened. Sober reading.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:04 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Galted wrote:

Pets at home. How old is the cat now? Usually immune until 8 months.

A year and a half. She shows interest but not for long. Maybe she's ready for something harder like dog biscuits or crack.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:33 am

Too sombre on here today, anyone got a quiz?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:36 am

rick_dagless wrote:Too sombre on here today, anyone got a quiz?

We are fluctuating between the holocaust and cats.

All that's good about the Culture Cup, right there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:38 am

Have a holocat, should box it off

Spoiler:

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:39 am

Lovely stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:44 am

I watched another World At War last night, have been wrestling with a question ever since, if I absolutley had to serve in either the Desert in North Africa or the Russian winter which would I prefer, difficult question.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:49 am

Rowley wrote:I watched another World At War last night, have been wrestling with a question ever since, if I absolutley had to serve in either the Desert in North Africa or the Russian winter which would I prefer, difficult question.

Are you talking to me yet?

If so, I would have to say the desert. Those Russian winters looked brutal. From what I understand, the fighting was heavier there as well. Although that is not to downplay the North African campaign.

I think bone chilling cold would be harder to handle than sweating all day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:54 am

I am talking to you, I was yesterday I was just being rude to you. A small distinction I concede. Think I am in agreement with you, both look absolutely intolerable, but Russia just looks beyond the pale. The fighting there looks worse, and whilst this is tinged with hindsight, virtually unwinnable.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:55 am

Also Rommel was a nice guy if you got caught....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:56 am

why was africa so bad?
I reckon Guam would have been quite tasty.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:56 am

Rowley wrote:I am talking to you, I was yesterday I was just being rude to you. A small distinction I concede. Think I am in agreement with you, both look absolutely intolerable, but Russia just looks beyond the pale. The fighting there looks worse, and whilst this is tinged with hindsight, virtually unwinnable.

The Germans didn't even have the right winter clothing did they? Am I right in thinking that?

I think they thought it would be all over by the time winter rolled in.

Although if you had served in North Africa, you could have watched Carnera get flattened by Kay Masaki.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:58 am

seanmichaels wrote:why was africa so bad?

Heat, raging dysentry, a shortage of clean water, flies pretty much everywhere.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:59 am

seanmichaels wrote:why was africa so bad?
I reckon Guam would have been quite tasty.

Guadalcanal, Cape Gloucester, Peleliu. You wouldn't want to spend much time there in 1944.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:01 am

Bastogne....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:Bastogne....

That as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:03 am

I become really dibilitated when I get cold toes / hands. I would have been rubbish so would probably have chosen North Africa.

Italy would have been a half decent gig.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:17 am

Not much to say, but as sean just revived my post on the Limerick thread, I thought I would do him a solid...

looking forward to fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:21 am

rick_dagless wrote:Not much to say, but as sean just revived my post on the Limerick thread, I thought I would do him a solid...

looking forward to fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch though.

I'm gonna go to the chip shop at lunch. what goes with curry sauce and chips?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:21 am

Sausage...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:23 am

battered?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:24 am

Preferably not but if that is all they have... The batter tends to mush up after a while.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:Bastogne....

That as well.

Also those Pacific islands... Saipan, Tarawa, Iwo Jima, Okinawa. Hell on earth.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next