The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:23 am

It's an ex-parrot.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:25 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:It wasn't Brent. It was Gareth and the IT guy.

It's not your computer.  It's Wernham Hogg's computer.  

So I get there, she's aged 19, Ferrari chassis, fantastic set of shelves and legs up to her arse. Muchos tequilas later I'm in a cab with her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:28 am

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:33 am

I was thinking of the episode (possibly with Neil actually) where he researches something to try and impress and fails miserably. Cant for the life of me remember which episode it was now.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Pero necesitamos saber si Tino es hacer el amor a Galted?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:37 am

Adam D wrote:
I was thinking of the episode (possibly with Neil actually) where he researches something to try and impress and fails miserably. Cant for the life of me remember which episode it was now.

Think you're thinking of the episode where he is trying to impress the agency kid Ricky about Dostoyevsky.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:40 am

Rowley wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Think you're thinking of the episode where he is trying to impress the agency kid Ricky about Dostoyevsky.
Thats the one!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:44 am

There's a dead bishop on the landing.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Puerile.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:50 am

A ship in the harbour is safe but that's not what ships are built for.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:01 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Puerile.

Thank you.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:22 am

Shouldn't the 'e' after the full stop in 'eat it Tina' be a capital 'E'?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:27 am

There is no full stop in 'eat it Tina'.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:28 am

Union Cane wrote:There is no full stop in 'eat it Tina'.

Very droll.

In the OP. Although you already knew that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:33 am

I already knew that. You are correct, whoever has done that is a dunce, a fool and a thicky.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:34 am

Union Cane wrote:I already knew that. You are correct, whoever has done that is a dunce, a fool and a thicky.

I don't think Sean has the power to edit posts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:37 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:[quote="Union Cane"I already knew that. You are correct, whoever has done that is a dunce, a fool and a thicky.

Imagine if he did, it would be chaos.

I don't think Sean has the power to edit posts.[/quote]
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:52 am

I am not Page 3

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:53 am

{/quote} Bite me chumps {spoiler}

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:57 am

DAVE667 wrote:I am not Page 3

No-one wants to see your pasty, tattooed moobs, Dave.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:59 am

Windows did you just get pwned by strongie?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:03 am

seanmichaels wrote:Windows did you just get pwned by strongie?

Quite possibly. I thought I had the appetite for a fight but it appears I haven't.

I'm an old, punchy fighter now. Thinking I can go to the well one more time only to find it bone dry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:03 am

Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:06 am

I keep half wanting to take Truss to task on his assessment of Wlad as a boring plodding slob who only fights in Germany, but I'm retired and I'm staying retired.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:09 am

Union Cane wrote:I keep half wanting to take Truss to task on his assessment of Wlad as a boring plodding slob who only fights in Germany, but I'm retired and I'm staying retired.

Same here, particularly the 'slob' part. How an earth can he describe him as a slob.

I think I need to retire. I've been done by Strongy. There can't be a clearer hint than that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:11 am

That is like Larry Holmes being put over by Butterbean, time to sign off mate.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:23 am

Bit of high brow for culture. Need a link please.

1. I got into half a verse of I walk the line and something snapped in this head of mine, and I said stick 'em up, give me your money, your watches and rings!

2.All over the news spread fast, They're dirty, they're filthy, They ain't gonna last!This is Joe Public speaking, I'm controlled in the body, controlled in the mind

3.Like a prisoner who has his own key But I can't escape until you love meI just go from day to day Knowing all about the other boys

4.He takes all manner of pills and piles up analyst bills in the country, Oh, it's like an animal farm lot's of rural charm in the country

5.Don't judge a book just by the cover, Unless you cover just another And blind acceptance is a sign Of stupid fools who stand in line. Like……

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:26 am

4. Blur or Pulp or something, Big House, wood chip on the wall, something like that.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:27 am

Country House. Blur.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:33 am

Memorable for Jo Guest running around in a maid outfit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:35 am

lovely smile she had....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:lovely smile she had....

A couple of them.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:41 am

Is the link that the videos featured Page 3 models?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:43 am

Union Cane wrote:Is the link that the videos featured Page 3 models?

It is good but it is very wrong. Where's Jeff when you need him.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:46 am

1. Johnny Cash - Walk The Line
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:47 am

Union Cane wrote:1. Johnny Cash - Walk The Line

Correct artist only.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:48 am

3. is very getable.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 11:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:Bit of high brow for culture. Need a link please.

1. I got into half a verse of I walk the line and something snapped in this head of mine, and I said stick 'em up, give me your money, your watches and rings!

2.All over the news spread fast, They're dirty, they're filthy, They ain't gonna last!This is Joe Public speaking, I'm controlled in the body, controlled in the mind

3.Like a prisoner who has his own key But I can't escape until you love meI just go from day to day Knowing all about the other boys

4.He takes all manner of pills and piles up analyst bills in the country, Oh, it's like an animal farm lot's of rural charm in the country Blur Cantry Arse Windows

5.Don't judge a book just by the cover, Unless you cover just another And blind acceptance is a sign Of stupid fools who stand in line. Like……

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:28 pm

I'm stumped, we need Bill Owen.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:48 pm

3 is Wham Freedom

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:49 pm

2 is the Clash, Complete Control

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:53 pm

Radoxing tonight, Jeff?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:54 pm

He's somewhere over the rainbow and unsurprisingly therefore went for the other version of freedom incorrectly. Correct with 2.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 12:58 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Radoxing tonight, Jeff?

Did last night, little bit of Long John Baldry playing and a nice boxing book, absolutely lovely stuff. Want to watch the Wendyball tonight, but am busy as bleeding hell at work at the minute so may have to have a nice relaxing soak.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:03 pm

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Radoxing tonight, Jeff?

Did last night, little bit of Long John Baldry playing and a nice boxing book, absolutely lovely stuff. Want to watch the Wendyball tonight, but am busy as bleeding hell at work at the minute so may have to have a nice relaxing soak.

Who is playing tonight then?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:05 pm

I really don't know Tina, do like a bit of jazz when I'm in the bath, but it winds TSMR up no end. May go with The Graham Bond Organisation, jazz influenced and infused but not to the point of annoyance. Nice compromise.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:06 pm

(Liverpool v Chelsea)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:06 pm

Rowley wrote:I really don't know Tina, do like a bit of jazz when I'm in the bath, but it winds TSMR up no end. May go with The Graham Bond Organisation, jazz influenced and infused but not to the point of annoyance. Nice compromise.

I actually meant the wendyball but it's lovely to hear your playlist all the same.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:06 pm

Just realised you probably meant who is playing football, if so Chelsea vs Liverpool.

Is Sheffield United tomorrow, could do with them getting mullered, I have to live around Sheffield United fans, a Wembley trip in a proper final would make them intolerable.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm

Hold on, you're saying Chelsea v Liverpool, Cane is saying Liverpool v Chelsea. Which is it? These things make a difference, you know.

And who are we supporting tonight?

Who are Sheffield playing tomorrow? I will support the opposition in honour of you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next