The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Union Cane wrote:sausage & cheese & brown sauce sandwich
crème egg
some gingerbread men I found at the back of the cupboard

10/10
WTF? I've still got a chocolate Santa in the cupboard I haven't eaten yet? Bloody Crème Eggs. Anyway, what's this bullsh!t Cadbury's are trying on by only put five eggs in a box and still charging the same as they did for six?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:34 pm

DAVE wrote:Cadbury's are trying on by only put five eggs in a box and still charging the same as they did for six?

Basically Union has a deal with Cadbury's whereby he has everyone else's 6th egg, then he gets to have it for dinner, and then post it on here rubbing our collective noses in it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:36 pm

B*STARD

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Hersheys are petitioning the pertinent body to ban sales of Cadbury. Apparently American chocolate is Poopie and has half the chocolate in it so theyre losing out customers to Cadbury. Instead of using quality ingredients to improve and compete on a fair playing field they're trying to hamstring their competition to preserve both thier market share and their profit margins. C*nts

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Shah wrote:Hersheys are petitioning the pertinent body to ban sales of Cadbury. Apparently American chocolate is Poopie and has half the chocolate in it so theyre losing out customers to Cadbury. Instead of using quality ingredients to improve and compete on a fair playing field they're trying to hamstring their competition to preserve both thier market share and their profit margins. C*nts

Sounds like a Flake out

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:05 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Hersheys are petitioning the pertinent body to ban sales of Cadbury. Apparently American chocolate is Poopie and has half the chocolate in it so theyre losing out customers to Cadbury. Instead of using quality ingredients to improve and compete on a fair playing field they're trying to hamstring their competition to preserve both thier market share and their profit margins. C*nts

Sounds like a Flake out

Aye what a bunch of twix

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:12 pm

Shah wrote:Aye what a bunch of twix

I bet you can hear the Snickers from the Hershey legal team as they count the cash.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:20 pm

Hershey's are so angry with Cadbury's they have put a Bounty on their heads

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:24 pm

DAVE wrote:Hershey's are so angry with Cadbury's they have put a Bounty on their heads

I bet they will revel(s) in their misery if successful in the lawsuit.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:58 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:Hershey's are so angry with Cadbury's they have put a Bounty on their heads

I bet they will revel(s) in their misery if successful in the lawsuit.
I heard a Wispa that all is not well on that front

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:00 pm

DAVE wrote:I heard a Wispa that all is not well on that front

I guess it is a Marathon and not a sprint.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:10 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:I heard a Wispa that all is not well on that front

I guess it is a Marathon and not a sprint.

The lengths some people will go to save a Dime

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:27 pm

This is beneath me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Rowley wrote:This is beneath me.

so is TSMR in your dungeon - what of it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:15 pm

Back in your cage, Rowleydog.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:01 pm

Look at the time - it's After Eight

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:04 pm

I just noticed the time on my friend's watch jules.  My friend is called Terry and his watch is all gold.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:05 pm

Is it a Rolo-x?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:34 pm

You Culture Cup folk really are such smarties.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Not sure if its a Rolo-x or not.  I'm betwixt and between.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:37 pm

Hibbz is an occasional visitor - almost like a wandering minstrel.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:41 pm

I never want to outstay my welcome in case I get Milky Barred.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:44 pm

We appreciate the time out.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Always worth popping in just to give my puns a Twirl.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Your fleeting visits always give us a Boost Sir Bard

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Nice to see this thread back on Topic.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Nice to see this thread back on Topic.
laughing

You brilliant brilliant man

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:49 am

And yes...He who is high is free

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:05 am

Thread split day today gents.

Morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:12 am

Good morning RiCko.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:14 am

'sup Tino, how are you this wintery morn?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 am

All good thanks. How is Bradders?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:19 am

Quite mild this morning. Upset to have missed all the chocolate themed punnery yesterday.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:22 am

Tino wrote:All good thanks. How is Bradders?

Like a wonderous utopia glistening with the rays of a brand new dawn Tino, and the south?

Morning sean, you missed some blinders.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:23 am

Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:26 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughs?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:27 am

Morning all - I was off sick yesterday but have decided to grace the office with my presence today despite still feeling slightly under the weather.

On the culture front, I spent yesterday watching Jack Reacher (which was ok),Guardians of the Galaxy (which was fairly mediocre) and the penultimate episode of Smiley's People (during which I had a short nap).

I also had to deal with the social awkwardness of being at home while our Polish cleaner did some cleaning and polishing (and no, she didn't polish my hampton).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:28 am

I thought that GotG was a very good film and that Jack Reacher sucked massive, massive balls...

Morning super, TLD

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:29 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Like a wonderous utopia glistening with the rays of a brand new dawn Tino, and the south?

Very southern.

That's a beautifully poetic start to the day, RiCko. I'm ready for the day ahead after reading that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:31 am

I thought Reacher was ok in a kind of crap straight to video B-Movie kind of way. Could have done with being a bit nastier.

Had heard a lot of good things about Guardians but it was just kind of meh. Don't think I would care if I ever saw it again - and I do tend to like films of that ilk.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:33 am

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20