The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 16 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm

kingraf wrote:I've always preferred aesthetically conscious. I'm no fan of even mild homoeroticism...  A teammate once gave me a bum slap after I took a wicket... I felt so violated.  although I'm sure will be here quickly to talk about the time his mate's c0ck slipped into his bum accidentally while they were playing some sort of game none of had heard of.

Sounds like Action Netball.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Fri 16 Jan 2015, 3:11 pm

No quizzes or nothing today, this is urine poor.

Last edited by Union Cane on Fri 16 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Piss poor, I can't even say piss poor, we can have bastard but we can't have piss?)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 16 Jan 2015, 3:28 pm

Bog 'fly. I'm from Johannesburg, I don't have to do anything to prove my manliness. Just surviving twenty years there makes me teak tough by definition.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 16 Jan 2015, 4:04 pm

I see your Johannesburg and raise you twenty five years in Dundee followed by a two year tour of duty in Glasgow.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 16 Jan 2015, 4:07 pm

superflyweight wrote:I see your Johannesburg and raise you twenty five years in Dundee followed by a two year tour of duty in Glasgow.  

Ahem.

Pussies

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 16 Jan 2015, 4:13 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I see your Johannesburg and raise you twenty five years in Dundee followed by a two year tour of duty in Glasgow.  

Ahem.

Pussies

30 years in Grimsby.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 16 Jan 2015, 4:22 pm

Union Cane wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Ahem.

Pussies

30 years in Grimsby.

Robots dont count

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 16 Jan 2015, 5:46 pm

Before anyone even suggests it, I'm not Ethel Lang, OK?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 16 Jan 2015, 5:50 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Before anyone even suggests it, I'm not Ethel Lang, OK?

Weve never thought you were that young.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 16 Jan 2015, 11:03 pm

Morale was deteriorating and it was all Kingraf's fault. The country was in peril; he was jeopardizing his traditional rights of freedom and independence by daring to exercise them. His repeated mention of "getting his tips done" did nothing to help the situation. The men of the North began to invent humourless, glum jokes of their own and disastrous rumours about their own self destruction awaiting them at the Bradford salon.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 18 Jan 2015, 8:19 pm

Had a right result today. Promised to take Galtova to the pub/restaurant up the road but turns out they don't do food after 5 on a Sunday. About £60 saved.

Not only that, but she went before me and had returned when I was about to leave so I didn't even have to go out in the cold.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jan 2015, 6:42 am

Morning all, fecking freezing here today...

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 19 Jan 2015, 6:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, fecking freezing here today...

Fist

Morning, Same here, but probably not as bad as you.

Palm

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jan 2015, 6:59 am

Morning Shah, good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:13 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Shah, good weekend?  

Morning mate, yeah pretty good, stayed up to watch wilder fight undercard was pretty good. first fight was pretty lively while it lasted same with second then third fight was intriguing so fair night of boxing, rest of it was spent in hd mode of some potent waccy baccy.

What about yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:23 am

It was grand cheers man, Wathced the Stiverne Wilder fight Sunday morning, good fight, Stiverne looked off his game. Didn't get time for the undercard so will go back at it, as heard a couple of decent reviews now.

See TRUSSY is a fully paid up member of the Wilder hype train now.

Apart from that spent most of it in the local boozer which was shutting down, and on the PS4 and eating crap... So all good.

Way too cold to be getting up this morning...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:34 am

Morning all, Truss' Wilder should avoid Wlad so America can pretend it has a heavyweight champion despite the real champion who can beat him is a work of some genius, even by Beefster's standards.

Watched a number of underwhelming films this weekend. Namely Lucy, Dumb and Dumber too, Kill the Messenger and The Gambler. I would advise you to avoid them all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:42 am

Is TRUSS still subscribing to the belief that the HW division is irrelevant without America?

Not see any of those Jeff, don't intend to, a belief that you have now reinforced...

Watched something about Hercules on Netflix, was bang average.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:50 am

Not sure what his argument is, as best as I can work it out it is Wilder probably can't beat Wlad so don't fight him and everyone can just pretend he's the real champion, under normal circumstances this would be ducking, but isn't because he is American.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:55 am

Fair enough...

Though they will keep Wilder away from anyone decent like they have for a while. Stiverne was a nice way in, and looked like he was not at the races at all.

Could end up fighting Fury, and if Fury wins (big if) TRUSS will implode... Which is nice

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:57 am

Checked in on the boxing forum to see what the wilder fight was like. Shouldn't have bothered.

Nippy here but not the coldest night of the week let alone 3 years.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:57 am

I can just envision the day they fight and Wlad does a Drago on Wilder, then truss is there holding him gently in his arms staring hatred at Wlad and deciding to take the opportunity to breastfeed Wilder.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:04 am

Shah wrote:I can just envision the day they fight and Wlad does a Drago on Wilder, then truss is there holding him gently in his arms staring hatred at Wlad and deciding to take the opportunity to breastfeed Wilder.

Then goes to train in Russia to come out of retirement, lift logs, and challenge Wlad

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:07 am

I can beat any man here. C'mon, I'll take you all on.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:09 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I can beat any man here. C'mon, I'll take you all on.

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:14 am

Morning chaps

There is of course a degree of subjectivity, but 120-107? If I didn't know better I might think that it was a crooked sport.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I can beat any man here. C'mon, I'll take you all on.

Spoiler:

That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:19 am

Always had you down as a darkhorse. Those tennis girls with short skirts flapping in the wind revealing a bit of knicker....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:21 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:I can just envision the day they fight and Wlad does a Drago on Wilder, then truss is there holding him gently in his arms staring hatred at Wlad and deciding to take the opportunity to breastfeed Wilder.

Then goes to train in Russia to come out of retirement, lift logs, and challenge Wlad

Then half way through realises he's got a russian made pooper scooper and falls to his knees screaming KLITSCHKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over the urals

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 Jan 2015, 8:37 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:05 am

Morning Tina. I'll not leave you hanging.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:07 am

Don't recognise your 80s classic location Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:09 am

Jules wrote:Don't recognise your 80s classic location Tino.

It is from the Disney cartoon "Frozen" I believe.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jules wrote:Don't recognise your 80s classic location Tino.

It is from the Disney cartoon "Frozen" I believe.

I see. Why would Tino do that to me? What a rotten start to the week.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:12 am

Jules wrote:I see. Why would Tino do that to me? What a rotten start to the week.

Maybe he has been brainwashed by the Disney PR machine, maybe he is in a mood...

Who knows.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:21 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jules wrote:I see. Why would Tino do that to me? What a rotten start to the week.

Maybe he has been brainwashed by the Disney PR machine, maybe he is in a mood...

Who knows.

I wouldn't say brainwashed, exactly. It's a consequence of having young children. Particularly having 8 and 4 year old daughters. I only heard the song 40 times over the weekend.

But, if Jules doesn't approve, I will change it. Can't have him upset.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Who knows.

I wouldn't say brainwashed, exactly.  It's a consequence of having young children.  Particularly having 8 and 4 year old daughters.  I only heard the song 40 times over the weekend.

But, if Jules doesn't approve, I will change it.  Can't have him upset.

My daughter made me put on the soundtrack in the car yesterday and made me sing all of Anna's songs or parts of songs. I don't car what anyone says, I can still hit a high C with rare aplomb.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:42 am

superflyweight wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Who knows.

I wouldn't say brainwashed, exactly.  It's a consequence of having young children.  Particularly having 8 and 4 year old daughters.  I only heard the song 40 times over the weekend.

My daughter made me put on the soundtrack in the car yesterday and made me sing all of Anna's songs or parts of songs.  I don't car what anyone says, I can still hit a high C with rare aplomb.  

I either have that or the Bruno Mars song that is at number 1. The boys all want Mars on, and the girls all want Frozen. It's only the baby that doesn't give a sh*t.

If I ever meet Bruno Mars, I'm going to physically burn him. I'm going to do the same to Anna or Elsa if I ever meet them as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:45 am

Bruno Mars is essentially a dwarf so I reckon I could quite comfortably dish out a severe beating to him.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:50 am

superflyweight wrote:Bruno Mars is essentially a dwarf so I reckon I could quite comfortably dish out a severe beating to him.  

If he slaps me around, I may well call on you as my harder, but slightly uglier, 606v2 brother to dish out some pain.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:53 am

A dwarf is someone who has disproportionately short arms and legs.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:54 am

superflyweight wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Who knows.

My daughter made me put on the soundtrack in the car yesterday and made me sing all of Anna's songs or parts of songs.  I don't car what anyone says, I can still hit a high C with rare aplomb.  

I either have that or the Bruno Mars song that is at number 1.  The boys all want Mars on, and the girls all want Frozen.  It's only the baby that doesn't give a sh*t.

If I ever meet Bruno Mars, I'm going to physically burn him.  I'm going to do the same to Anna or Elsa if I ever meet them as well.
You will have more joy burning Anna or Elsa as they are flammable, what with being drawings and all.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:01 am

seanmichaels wrote:A dwarf is someone who has disproportionately short arms and legs.

So what's an elf then?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:05 am

Galted wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:A dwarf is someone who has disproportionately short arms and legs.

So what's an elf then?

That would be someone with proportionately short arms and legs.

Great film, by the way, Elf.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:09 am

Galted wrote:

So what's an elf then?

Knew I could count on you.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:11 am

I either have that or the Bruno Mars song that is at number 1.  The boys all want Mars on, and the girls all want Frozen.  It's only the baby that doesn't give a sh*t.

Missing out on valuable Keane time in the car Tina?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:13 am

Rowley wrote:

Razorlight Jeff, don't take the pi55.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:14 am

Rowley wrote:

No, I'm talking video here. We have Let It Go and Uptown Funk on the Sky planner. So not only do I get the music, I get to see dancing round the front room as well.

And I f*cking hate Keane.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:20 am

Is the Bruno Mars song the one where he's dressed up as Mickey Pearce?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:Is the Bruno Mars song the one where he's dressed up as Mickey Pearce?

Yep.

With Ronson nodding his head in the background like some mong.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next