The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Friday 7th March 2014

+8
MtotheC
Adam D
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
Good Golly I'm Olly
Marky
Crimey
JJJohnson
12 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 7th March 2014  Empty 6CW Anarchy Friday 7th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 25 Feb 2014, 9:16 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

TAG TEAM TURMOIL SPECIAL

Match 1
Tag Team Tournament
The Authority (Helms/Daniels) vs Percy Percival/Molly Coddle

Match 2
Tag Team Tournament
Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs Team Xtreme

Match 3
Tag Team Tournament
Hobo/Teddy Grimstone vs Alexander Altair/Jimmy Phillips

Match 4
Tag Team Tournament
Ojore/Lucas Takeo vs Chaos/Nicky Cassidy

Match 5
Tag Team Tournament
Liam Wood/Thunder vs Max Adamson/GazzyD

Match 6
Tag Team Tournament
Nate Nack/Drake vs Edward Plague/Daniel Reilly

Main Event
Tag Team Tournament
The Authority (Enforcer/Roth) vs Scott Harris/Mike Masters

Also on the show:
*Will Liam Wood be at Anarchy?
*What does Vincent Costello think about being left out of the tag team tournament?
*How will Mr Hernandez run the show with Jones/Callihan out of the country?
*Who called the Puppet Master?

Plus much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 7th March 2014  Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 7th March 2014

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:00 pm

Timothy Allen is stood backstage as Anarchy goes off air

TA: Thank you ladies and gentlemen, you join me for a 6CW exclusive and my guest at this time...gazzyD

gazzy walks into shot, clearly in a solemn mood

TA: gazzy I appreciate you have a lot going through your mind right now, but obviously tonight we've had a number of announcements that impact you directly. First of all the whole world learnt what exactly was in that contract at Revolution, I mean where does that leave the career of gazzyD?

gazzy looks off in the distance and begins speaking in a very monotonous voice

g: It doesn't matter does it? People thought that I was unlucky...I thought I was unlucky at Revolution. Only seconds away from grabbing that briefcase, but I was wrong. I was beaten fair and square by a more intelligent, better looking, superior in every way Max Adamson. Lets face it, I'm gazzyD, the only thing I can beat *gazzy has to pause as if reluctant to carry on* is my ex-wife.

The camera spins around and we see Max Adamson stood with que cards for gazzy to read. He gives the camera a stern look so it turns back to the interview

TA: Max I would appreciate if you would let gazzy answer for himself, the fans want to hear

G: *in the same monotonous voice* the fans? who cares about the fans. I go out there, they cheer my name, they applaud failure. Why would I want to do anything for people who cheer mediocrity? *the pain is noticebable in his eyes as he continues to speak* Why would I want to give answers to people who have held me back ever since I returned to 6CW, all this time they've distracted me from the job at hand, if I wasn't too busy pandering to their every want and need this all could have been different. They are the ones responsible for the position I find myself in, not me and certainly not Max Adamson who is the most awesome man who ever lived

TA: Well Max if you're going to carry on this pretence then a question for you both. The tag team tournament has thrown together a mouth watering tie between Liam Wood and Thunder against the two of you, thoughts?

G: *gazzy continues to read the cards* What problems they have won't really matter once they step into the ring with the two of us. They could be on the same page and they wouldn't stand a chance. They're stepping into the ring with one of.....no I'll correct myself they're stepping into the ring with the best tag team competitor of all time. A master of tag team wrestling who has taken on defeated all challenges placed against him and in his corner, the man who calls himself the history maker, yet doesn't appear to make much any more....gazzyD.

TA: Sounds like Max is confident at least

TA: Now gazzy, this next one is a sensitive subject, you had some pretty strong words to say to Christy tonight, and I have to say as a fellow broadcaster I'm not really happy with you and the way you spoke to a colleague, and a friend

gazzy looks at Max

MA: I'll let you take this one sport

gazzy stares from Max to Tim and looks upto the heavens. He suddenly catches Tim off guard with a super kick knocking the announcer out cold. He lifts him up by his tie and chokes him with it as he tightens it around his neck. He drags him from side to side by the tie and then throws him into the wall. Gazzys assault is only stopped as security make their move to interfere and gazzy pushes the camera out of the way and walks off. As gazzy is out of sight the camera rounds on Max who is stood with a very smug look on his face as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 25 Feb 2014, 11:30 pm

Tim Allen is stood backstage, he is nervously holding a microphone. He realises the camera has been switched on and lifts the microphone up.

TA: Ladies and Gentleman, I have been brought here to bring you one of the newest members of the 6CW roster....Teddy Grimstone.

The camera angle zooms out to reveal Teddy Grimstone's wild hair, his missing teeth, his wide eyed-stare and his dirty vest. He is also holding a microphone.

TG: Thanks Tim, I think your role is over.

TA: But...this is an interview isn't it? I've got some questions to ask y-

TG: I don't want your bullshít questions, I know they've been approved by some suit, some bóllocks spouting executive to try and make sure I don't speak out of line, to make sure I say what you want me to say. Fúck off, I'm the Bastard, I don't do your lines, I don't do your questions. I walk the way I want to walk, I wrestle the way I want to wrestle and I say what I goddamn wanna say! So fúck off before I use your body as a soapbox to speak from.

Tim Allen scurries off leaving Teddy Grimstone with a slightly grin, before he turns back to camera.

TG: I have heard so much talk of me giving an explanation..that I owe the 6CW fans one, that I owe Hobo one, that I owe this person and that person. Let me make this clear...crystal clear...I don't owe anybody anything. If I want to come out and beat the shít out of Hobo, I can do that without explaining why. If I wanna take a shít on live TV, I can do that without explanation. If I wanna take a razor blade, and cut open my fúcking forehead....I can do that without explanation!

Teddy takes a razor blade from his pocket, and slides it across his forehead as the blood pours from it, dripping down his face, Grimstone not reacting.

TG: As it is, I quite want to shed more light on why Hobo was my target, as to why I attacked Hobo with a chair on Tuesday. 

Teddy continues to speak, the blood pouring from his head.

TG: I'm a man who has held many, many...many jobs. Most of them wrestling, others a bit of this, a bit of that. My point is, I've fought tooth and nail for this job, I've been in smaller companies than this who can't "risk" me, who can't "accommodate" my style...I'm a innovator, I'm different...this can bother people, this can lead to people not accepting me, to throwing me away, ignoring me, hell...suing me. 6CW took a chance when they allowed me to sign my name on the ridiculously lucrative contract they gave me. A contract I'm not willing for them to rip up.

Hobo on the other hand, as had his whole life being thrown a bone, being given opportunity after opportunity. How many big companies have handed Hobo great big piles of money, great big promises of grandeur to Hobo in the hope that he can be their star man. How many times has Hobo delivered?

Teddy stares coldly down the camera lens, the blood trickling off of his chin, coagulating in his beard.

TG: Once? Twice? Now I'm not perfect, I'm not Mr. Consistency. But I'll tell you this, if I was given everything Hobo was given, if I didn't have to go through hell for a single bite of the cherry, I'd be fúcking Hulk Hogan, I'd be The Rock, I'd be Stone Cold. Instead I'm resigned to watching that fúcking waste of space disappointment take my spot...TAKE MY SPOT...and for what? Another three month run of losses and losing fans...NO! Hobo stole something of mine, he stole my big time and I will not forgive him for that...no, no, no, no....I am going to punish him for it, I am going to make his life hell for taking away the one thing that would have made mine great!

Teddy's remaining teeth are gritting together. He wipes his forehead, doing a very poor job of cleaning it.

TG: I attacked Hobo because he deserved it. I attacked him with a chair on Tuesday because he deserved it. And I am going to ruin our chances in the tag team tournament because he deserves it. That is the ONLY thing he deserves. My wrath, my anger.

Teddy rubs his beard, dry blood falling out.

TG: This was supposed to be my fairytale, but I should have listened to own wisdom. There is no fairy-tales in real life, there are no Cinderella moments. The hard, working man like me doesn't catch his break. No...the man with the silver spoon in his mouth, the man with the expensive cars, the long, gone history of success gets the adulation, the spotlight...my spotlight. There are no fairy-tales, but I can get my happy ending...when Hobo is carted from 6CW in the back of an ambulance, through my hand, never to be seen again, never to steal my spotlight again.

Teddy is shaking with anger now.

TG: I'm the baaasssstaaaaarrrddd! And Hobo is going to find out, why they call me that.

Teddy knocks the camera to the ground furiously before storming off. The camera now on the floor, is showing only the pool of his own blood that he left.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 27 Feb 2014, 1:13 pm

Earlier Today
A limousine is shown arriving at the Copper Box Arena. The crowd erupt as GazzyD is shown getting out of the driver's seat, but he looks downtrodden and is also shown to be wearing a chauffeur's outfit as he opens the rear door and Max Adamson steps out of the limousine.

Max: (to Gazzy) Get the bags will you?

(Adamson is shown walking inside the building, as he gets to his Locker Room door he is stopped by Timothy Allen who is armed with a microphone and a cameraman)

Max: Fine, I'll do an interview.

TA: Max, what is your approach to the Tag Team Tournament match tonight? You and Gazzy are virtually sworn enemies now and-

Max: The circumstances between me and Gazzy have changed somewhat Timothy. We may have been sworn enemies last week, but since I revealed the finer details of the arrangement between Gazzy and I, as a result of him losing the Ladder Match to me at Revolution, Gazzy isn't just my business partner anymore. Gazzy isn't just my former friend. Gazzy, is, mine! Gazzy is my bitch! When I say jump, Gazzy asks how high. When I say fetch, Gazzy fetches. And when I say to Gazzy "Be my tag team partner and make sure we win", he had better hope we beat Liam Wood and Thunder because if we don't, there are severe consequences in store for everyone's favourite Mancunian.

(There is a noise in the background as GazzyD is shown with several holdalls on each arm, he is staggering through the corridor, almost waddling as Adamson smirks)

Max: Careful Gazzy, some of those items are fragile. Here, let me help you.

(Adamson beckons for Timothy Allen to move before holding open the door to his Locker Room. Gazzy struggles past with the bags and finds he is now too wide to fit through the door with all the bags. Adamson clears his throat as if to say "get on with it", Gazzy waddles through the door sideways and drops the bags to the floor just inside the door. Adamson slams the door shut clearly hitting Gazzy in the back of the head.)

TA: Why on earth would you treat Gazzy like that?

Max: Like hired help? Good help is hard to find these days Timothy. Gazzy belongs to me. Contractually he must do everything and anything I ask. Fortunately for him I'm straight, but yes Tim, literally anything. If he doesn't, he and his "family" will suffer severe financial penalties, and Gazzy will lose his precious 6CW career. Gazzy isn't stupid Tim, he knows he can quit anytime. But he'll be walking away from his 6CW and entire professional wrestling career. He will be walking away from all these fans. And despite all of this, if Gazzy does what he is told, when he is told, there is every chance it will end with Max Adamson and GazzyD holding up the newly restored 6CW World Tag Team Championship.

TA: Are you getting some sort of kick out of this?

(Adamson looks almost offended as he speaks)

Max: How dare you Timothy. The fact is Gareth Darlington is a bad man. He is a man who abused his ex-wife, who abandoned his beautiful daughter. He overspent and essentially threw his money away with careless investments and living the lifestyle his alter-ego portrayed. But when it came to repaying those who had shown faith in him, when it came to settling up the debt, GazzyD didn't pay. GazzyD brought this on himself. He is the careless waste of space who didn't pay his bills, and I am the repo man, taking back what is mine. And because there was no money, Gazzy is working off his debt. He gambled once again on his debt and finds himself under my ownership. There is no real end date to this Timothy, just until I believe Gazzy has suffered enough to make up for the vindictive and vicious things he did to his family and to his so-called friends.

TA: Do you really think GazzyD will work well with you?

Max: That's the beauty of it Timothy. He has no choice. If he steps out of line, if he costs us victory, that's breach of contract and it leaves him open to every lawsuit I can think of, as if he wasn't already in the brown stuff financially. He would also be out of a job, and out of a career. So you and anyone else watching has nothing to be concerned about. GazzyD WILL co-operate with Max Adamson. Thank you and good day.

(Adamson opens the door to his Locker Room and sees Gazzy tidying up the Locker Room, Adamson steps inside and pushes over Gazzy's bottle of coke, sending the drink all over the floor.)

Max: Gazzy, clean that up would you?

(The Locker Room door closes shut and the camera fades out)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 27 Feb 2014, 7:48 pm

*We cut  to ringside where we are once  joined by the commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd who welcome us to the Copper Box, the camera pans around the arena to show the excited fans as Harold begins to talk about the upcoming Tag Team Tournament*

HA: "Henry with the announcement of the tag team tournament, which team do you think has the potential to go all the way?"

HE: "Well there are many potential winners, but for me the most dangerous team on paper is the challenger for the EWF title Ojore and this freak Lukas Takeo. If they can coexist, if they even want to, then who in the blue hell is gonna stop em!"

HA: "It's a scary looking team, and they'll face the team of Cha..."

*Harold is interrupted as From Yesterday by 30 Seconds To Mars begins to fill the airwaves and the crowd are greeted by the looming figure of Lucas Takeo. Lucas slowly makes his way out on to the stage and begins to walk towards the ring flanked by Altair, his face covered by a towel he stares at the ground and finally makes it to the ring steps.*

HE: "The sheer size of this man Harold, takes my breath away."

*Takeo goes over to the corner, picks up the microphone, as the lights in the arena dim and he stands motionless in the ring. The crowd boo,  awaiting what he has to say*

Takeo: "Just listen to yourselves. Booing the most destructive competitor 6WF ever saw, and the man who is  going to destroy the competition in 6CW as well. You realise I don't give a damn if you hurl the worst abuse you can at me, although looking at you people I'd imagine you struggle to express a sentence coherantly."

*The crowd boo louder and a small chant breaks out, Takeo smirks, before continuing*

Takeo: "So you're all probably wondering why Lukas Takeo has decided to come down to the ring to speak tonight? Well it's quite simple really. Lukas Takeo has a message for not only Chaos, Nicky Cassidy and Ojore, but for the whole 6CW roster from Molly Coddle to Enforcer."

*Takeo begins to pace slowly from side to side in the ring*

Takeo: "Lukas Takeo's message is a clear one 6CW, one that is not merely a wishy washy piece of nonsense that'll never come to fruition. His message is clear, he will not only defeat Cassidy and Chaos this week on Anarchy, he will not only win the tag team titles for himself and Ojore, but Lukas Takeo will soon dominate 6CW like no other competitor has before."

*Takeo raises one hand above his head, the crowd boo loudly*

Takeo: "You may think that's a bold statement, you may think I'm chatting sh!t. Well if you do, I want you to come down that aisle, and say it to my face. Then you'll see that Lukas Takeo is no joke, Lukas Takeo will reign with a dominance that 6CW has NEVER seen before..."

*Takeo stands in the centre of the ring, looking down the aisle...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 Feb 2014, 11:14 pm

The lights in the arena shut out and a flame bursts to life on the entrance path of the main stage.

HE "Is...is that flame moving towards us?!"

HA "I know only one man who wears a crown of fire and Lucas Takeo has stood in a 6CW with him before"

The light of the flame shows the jet white teeth shining, the embers illuminating the face of Ojore

HA "It looks like Ojore's come for the rebuttal!"

"Ojore earn respect, Ojore spread fear" is heard loudly, get it is clear Ojore's mouth has not moved

HE "Is this some sort of voodoo?!"

"Jus ad bellum."

Ojore continues to pace very slowly to the ring.

"Heed Ojore message and remember Ojore voice. It is the last sound the insolent will hear"

Ojore's pace begins to pick up and he approaches the ring

HA "I think we might be about to see the end of this team before our night even begins!"

HE "He's almost in the ri--what the?!" The flame goes out and the pitch black returns. 10 seconds later the lights turn on and Takeo is alone once more.

HA "I guess Ojore's message was all he had to deliver"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 28 Feb 2014, 12:43 am

The following footage was discovered on a handheld camera delivered to the 6CW offices earlier today, we believe in the interest of transparency that this footage should be made public but believe that viewer discretion should be practiced.

Our scene opens outside the abandoned house of Edward Plague but from an unseen prospective, stood before us is Lucas Andrews who has a look on his face that appears to be a mix of fear and excitement, he nods to the cameraman who gives him a thumbs up as he begins to speak.

Lucas: Hey guys it's Lucas here and I have done something that nobody else has been able to do...I've been located the house of 6CW Superstar Edward Plague and I have been granted a world exclusive interview, something that nobody has been able to secure with him almost a year in to his 6CW career!

The scene jump cuts to the next clip on the camera as Lucas is now stood in the house, behind him is a wall covered in writing, Lucas moves along the dark hall and is clearly now regretting his actions in obtaining the interview, as he reaches the end of the hall he reaches a black door and knocks softly, a voice can be heard behind the door that orders Lucas to enter. As Lucas enters the camera follows and reveals Edward Plague sat in a room lit by a single lamp, the light illuminating the dust that slowly flows through the room. Austin walks over and Plague motions for him to sit down. The scene jumps again and now the camera has been set up and Lucas and Edward appear to be sat alone in the dark room, Plague begins to whistle creepily as Lucas makes some last minute alterations to the camera, as he sits back down he begins to speak.

Lucas: Firstly Edward I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity for an interview and I feel honoured that you have allowed your first interview to be with me...

Edward remains quiet and calmly stares at Lucas who is becoming more and more nervous as the time goes out, Lucas takes a deep breath before starting the interview.

Lucas: Edward, in just over one weeks time you will celebrate the anniversary of your debut for 6CW...when you first came to the Copper Box Arena you claimed to be a messenger of God who was here to purify the 6CW Universe but as time went on this message seemed to change...can you explain why?

Plague pauses for a moment before a sick smile covers his face, he stares at Lucas and shakes his head before finally talking

Plague: The message never changed...hehehe...I am still here to open the eyes and the minds of the World...hehehe...I am still here to deliver the purest of lights to the hearts of the people...hehehe...you see the truth is that I found God but he was not looking for me...hehehe...he had been warned that one day one of his creations would rise up and topple him so he did the best he could to forget that creation's name but it spread through his veins like a...hehehe...Plague...He hoped that Edward would go away but you could all see that I was stood with arms out stretched...hehehe...but then it hit me...hehehe...I realised that God was too scared to have me...I realised that the Devil...hehehe...well, he could not control me and I realised that no Authority could rule me...hehehe...there was no Cross...no crown...hehehe...there was only Edward

Lucas pauses for a moment almost stunned in to silence before taking a deep breath and continuing.

Lucas: In the past year you have been called many things from a martyr to a cult leader to some even going as far as calling you a monster...how do you react to these claims?

Plague: I expected nothing less...hehehe...I look around at this world and do you know what I see...hehehe...I see pain and suffering and lies...hehehe...somehow amongst all of this I am the monster!?

SOMEHOW AMONGST ALL OF THIS...THEY CALL ME A CULT LEADER!?

Plague calms down for a second and breathes deeply causing Lucas to relax slightly.

Plague: A cult leader? No...hehehe...the thing that happens amongst the walls of my domain is no cult...hehehe...it's a movmement...hehehe...it's a new day, a new dawn...hehehe...it's fresh blood to a dying heart...hehehe...it's a Brotherhood. I see the people staring at me though...hehehe...all they do is stare...hehehe....they never truly look...

Plague: If they were to actually look at the things I was possible of...hehehe...they would know exactly what this is...hehehe...they would see what I see when I look at this forsaken world...hehehe...they would see the light in amongst the darkness but no...hehehe...they chose to live in the dark and villinise me for fighting what I believe in...hehehe...they use me as an excuse for their worthless lives!

Lucas: I think from an outside perspective a lot of people will find it hard to trust you due to your actions that helped Mr Jones capture 6CW at Beachfront Brawl...

Plague: YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT TRUST!?

Plague slams Lucas against the wall causing the wood to crack behind him from the impact, a sick smile covers his face as he pushes his forehead up against Lucas' and begins to speak in a whispered voice.

Plague: You want to speak about trust? You live in a world that allows the evil to control you...hehehe...you live in a world where you allow the sick and twisted to sit upon the throne...hehehe...I look around and I see people with their eyes sewn shut to the world...hehehe...I am here to tear their eyes open and show them just what this world truly is...hehehe...I am here to save you all...

Lucas: Who are you describing when you claim that the 'sick and twisted sit upon the throne...is this a jab at The Authority?

Plague: Child...hehehe...this is bigger than the Authority...hehehe...this is bigger than 6CW...hehehe...your world leaders are the true demons...hehehe...they grind you down to nothing but drones before making wars and sending you to your death...hehehe...your leaders sit upon thrones of pure gold dropping down crumbs from the sky and expect you to get on your knees and beg...hehehe...the world wants to condemn me as an evil man but they allow the lies and cheats to stand over them like dark clouds...hehehe...am I truly the true evil in the world?

Lucas attempts to speak but is cut off

Plague: You live in a world where your life is nothing more than a number...hehehe...I live in a world where we bask in perfect light...hehehe I have been called a brainwasher and I am proud...hehehe...I am proud to wash away the pain...hehehe...the lies...hehehe...the sickness that these people had...hehehe...all I wanted to do was give them another option and I'm the bad man?

Once again Lucas attempts to speak but is cut off one last time

Plague: The truth is...hehehe...I am painted as evil...hehehe...I am painted as crazy...hehehe...I am painted as the enemy because I truly believe in something...hehehe...They call me a monster and dismiss my words but I stand here and I have no pain because it was washed away by the truth...hehehe...I am the truth.

Lucas pauses for ages as Plague places a massive hand on his shoulder, the clip ends as Lucas looks down at the ground and thinks, the camera then jump cuts to the final clip on the camera that shows Edward sat in front of a group of people all facing him, as the camera pans around the group slowly chant "NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD”. The camera pans for a few moments and as it reaches the end of the pan it focuses on one of the group members, as the camera focuses we see the blank stare of Lucas Andrews chanting along with the group.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 28 Feb 2014, 1:19 pm

Hobo is backstage with the Producers. Gerry "Hollywood" Johnson has a small hand held camera on him, pointing it at Hobo.

Gerry: Are you sure you dont want me to get a proper camera crew?

Hobo: No. I've been watching the Shield, and this handheld camera schtick is still really popular with the crowd.

Gerry: So is Santino Morella, but no one really respects a comedy act in wrestling.

Hobo, Prime Time and Hollywood all look at each other embarassingly before giving a trademark scratching of the chin in a edge and christian fashion.

Hobo: Just start rolling!

Gerry counts in Hobo being interviewed by Steve "Prime Time" Johnson.

PT: So you are back in the big time and had the most talked about match of last week. And you won it.

Hobo: There are things that I have learnt in this industry, Steve, and one of the main ones is that sometimes a tick in the Win column is not always the thing that gets you up the card towards the gold. Sometimes, its about making a spectacle, a name, a following for yourself.

PT: So what you are saying is that Teddy Grimstone is moving up quicker than you.

Hobo: Not at all. The truth is, that had he beat me, it would have made national news. And I am not talking channel 5 news, I mean Sky, BBC and ITN. But he realised he couldnt. So he did the only other thing he could to remain.....relevant. He made a name for himself at the cost of a loss.

PT: So what you are saying is that Teddy knew he couldn't win, so instead try to make a headline for himself?

Hobo: Exactly. He was weighed, measured and found wanting. I might have been out of the ring for 3 years but my performance this week shows that I can still hang with the next big things in wrestling.

Gerry continues to move the camera around, zooming in and out at random points to give a shield edginess.

PT: What did you make of Grimestones promo from this week?

Hobo: For all its insanity, it is quite clear that he if completely sane. That whole act is completely manufactured to make waves and headlines. Swearing? Are you 10 years old? Cutting yourself for effect? are you a teenage girl or an emo?

(Gerry offscreen shouts "or Bull?")

Hobo: well we can all do those things. Flippity kumquat. Boobies.Take a look at this, Ma. This hurts me more than you...

Hobo rolls up his sleeve and shows a plaster on his wrist. He tugs at the corner before ripping it off in one movement.

Hobo: Money funster! That stings like a rockmucker. Yeah I can self harm too. That caught a few of my hairs on my arms.

PT: You don't need to stoop to his level, Hobo.

Hobo: I was trying to prove a point. Rimstones actions are theatrical at best. He isnt really unhinged. He is just a little angry at the world. And he has decided to take it out on me. The thing is, he wont ever be able to back it up in the ring by beating me. Last week was his time. And as he failed at the first hurdle, all he has left is to keep up his charade of a self harming lunatic.

PT: So what do you expect from this tag match?

Hobo: The one thing I expect is to not expect anything.

PT: err......

Hobo: I really dont even expect this match to happen. Eddie craves the spotlight so much, he is already probably already setting up his next production. I half expect him to set himself on fire on the way to the ring. Not extreme enough? Maybe he will cheese grate his manhood half way through the match. But I dont care.

PT: Why?

Hobo: Because, the cream always rises, and the grime of society always sinks to the bottom. Cause a circus sideshow environment, I dont care. Because I will be picking up the wins and doing what I do best. Making positive headlines that gets people tuning in. Shock can only take you so far. Spectacle and wrestling ability though will always take you to the gold.

Gerry does an extreme close up on Hobos face before yelling "Cut"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 28 Feb 2014, 4:18 pm

Anarchy is in full flow as the scene cuts to ringside where Harold and Henry Lloyd are about to introduce the next match

HA: You’ve got to give it to the Authority and Mr Hernandez here, what a concept the tag team tournament is and we’ve already seen some fantastic match ups with plenty more to come throughout the night.

HE: Visionaries! That’s what the Authority are this tournament has money maker written all over it and let’s face it…it’s all about the Benjamin’s for Mr Jones.

As Henry continues, ‘The Godfather’ music rings out around the Copper Box, The words COSTELLO’S LAW appear on the big screen as a red rose covered in thorns wraps itself around the writing Vincent Costello himself appears on the stage. Dressed in a smart three piece suit he stands in front of the curtain drinking in the hostile reaction from the live crowd, he slicks back his hair and makes his way down the ramp to the ring.

One fan by the barricade is holding a Costello’s Law  says: Liber8 sign, Vincent stops in his tracks looks at the sign, smiles to himself and continues to the ring, collecting a microphone from the ring announcer as he climbs the steel steps

HA: Costello is the new number one contender to Tyler Roth’s UK title and he’s not competing tonight, in fact he’s the only member of the roster not included in the tag team tournament.

HE: Shush, I wanna here what he has to say…

Costello: So the Authority has given me the night off and as I’m stuck in this stinking hole of a city I thought I’d come to the Copper Box and get a few things of my chest, I mean let’s face it what else is there to do to in London? Your west end is a poor imitation of Broadway, you have no sports teams worth paying to watch and your women are so promiscuous that it takes all the fun out of the chase.

Boo’s start to ring out all over the arena as Costello continues

And the all powerful Mr Jones wants me to make a choice between relinquishing what was contractually promised to me or walking away from 6CW, which puts me in a bit of predicament. You see my contract was pretty clear it stated that if I won the EWF world title within the first 12 months of employment I would have my salary doubled…this never happened, it stated that if I was defeated for said title I would be entitled to a one on one rematch…this never happened and it also stated that after 12 months if I chose to I could walk away from the company without any financial repercussions…and yes the more intelligent of you and I use the word intelligent in the loosest sense of the word will have deduced that this has and will not be honoured.

But here’s the thing our esteemed leader doesn’t understand about Vincent Costello I don’t react kindly to ultimatums and I always get what I want and right now what I want is the UK Championship, not because winning and holding that title means anything to me but because it does to the Authority. If Mr Jones wants to deny me of what is rightfully mine, what is contractually mine, then I’m going to deny him of his control, of his power and it starts at Day of Reckoning, it starts by putting Tyler Roth down and it ends with me Vincent Costello burning the Authority to the ground and crowning Costello’s Law king of the ashes.

As Vincent continues, Anthony Abbott interrupts him from the stage and begins to walk down the ramp towards the ring

Abbott: Vincent please listen to me, don’t rise to Jones’s bait, this is what he wants, he wants to occupy you, to keep you quiet, don’t walk away from what is rightfully ours, please I beg you, just give me one more week and I promise I’ll deliver you your rightful contract on a silver platter

Abbott is now inside the ring pleading with Costello

Costello: I’ve been listening to you for months now and where has it got me? NO Anthony, liberty is not something that can be achieved through lawyers and court rooms I understand that now, I understand that to truly be free you have to take what you want and believe me when I say I will liberate! Which unfortunately means that your services are no longer…

Abbott drops to his knees and grabs on to the leg of Costello, off mic he can be heard saying, please don’t do this Vincent; we’ve been friends for 10 years! Costello looks at him with pity and helps him up to his feet, Abbott begins to thank Costello for seeing sense and in an instant Costello grabs Abbott and hits a devastating ‘black hole slam’, Abbotts broken body rolls out of the ring and lays motionless on the outside.

Costello: As I was saying before that piece of trash interrupted me…your services are no longer required and in case you didn’t get the message ‘friend of mine’ that means you’re FIRED!

Listen closely Jones, Roth and the rest of the Authority, if you think you can play games with me your very much mistaken, I am the master of mind games, I wrote the book on getting into people’s heads and I KNOW I’m in your heads right now, that’s why you’ve given me the night off, excluded me from your precious little tag tournament. I’ve got you worried, got you thinking and believe this when I say you won’t even see me coming, you want me to forget about my contract and move on, concentrate on proving myself in the ring, well…

Costello’s Law says: Be careful what you wish for Mr Jones, because you might just get it.

Costello drops the mic, climbs the turnbuckle and gestures a title belt around his waist as ‘The Godfather’ music rings out around the Copper Box

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 01 Mar 2014, 9:25 am

The scene opens on Nicky 'Ice Cold' Cassidy walking through the backstage halls of the Copper Box, when he's approached by Christy James

James: Nicky can I get your thoughts on what went down at Anarchy last week, have you heard from Billy Shaw, how is he?

As Cassidy is about to answer, his phone rings

Cassidy: One second Christy, go for Ice... What do you mean he wouldn't accept them, no I don't want them delivered to me, well what the hell am I going to do with two hundred and fifty pink and blue get well balloons? Well what about the kissagram? He didn't accept that either, ok well send her over to me I'll get my monies worth out of her. Peace out.

Cassidy hangs up the phone and turns to Christy

From what I hear, Billy is not good, his leg is proper messed up and I think he ruptured a disc that fragmented into spinal column. But in all seriousness Christy he won't take my calls and won't accept my get well soon presents, he blames me for what happened last week and there's no convincing him otherwise.

Christy: Well he could have a point Ice your pranks put a serious bullseye on both your backs and now billy is lying in a hospital bed.

Cassidy: Billy is a fighter and I know he'll be back sticking it to the Authority quicker than Kelsey can drop her pants at the next Authority office party. Billy Shaw and Ice Cold made a pact with each other, nay a code, a code between bros... The bro code! And the bro code said always have each other's back, regardless of what happens and I intend to honour that sacred code, that's why this week here on Anarchy I'm gonna walk down to that ring alongside that crazy ass psycho Chaos and win our first tag team match and I'm gonna do it for my bro Billy Shaw.

Christy: And what about Helms and Daniels, do you not want revenge?

Cassidy: The thing about revenge Christy is that it's best served cold, Helms and Daniels are gonna get there's I guarantee you that.

Christy: So you seem like a more serious Nicky Cassidy, more focused, does this mean the end of your pranks and hell raising?

Cassidy: Wait a minute dude no one said anything about seriousness, Ice cold will always be entertaining the icicles no matter what, in fact if the four horsemen of the apocalypse walked in here right now I'd be there to offer them a sugar cube I don't do seriousness!

Christy: But surely nows the time to get serious with a real chance of championship gold up for grabs in the form of the tag team titles, haven't we seen enough pranks?

Cassidy: Oh right, because there can be too many of something wonderful. Hey Lionel Messi, easy big fella, let’s not score any more goals. Hey Will Ferrell, maybe no more hilarious movies please the worlds laughed enough!

Look you and the rest of 6CW can get as serious as you like but Ice Cold is gonna be keeping it real and swagging it out like I always do. YO to the LO.

Christy: Well good luck out there tonight, I think you may need it, you are up against a formidable team and let's face it your a rookie with limited experience and Chaos hasn't won a match in months.

Cassidy: Do you know what, I appreciate your honesty girl, it's about time someone else round here kept it real, sure Chaos hasn't exactly been filling up the win column lately and yes I am a rookie but tonight we will not only entertain but prove we are the tag team bomb, Cold Chaos is coming at ya, Ice Chaos, Cha-ice, Ice-os... We're work on the name later!

Tonight is gonna be legen- wait for it, and I hope you're not lactose-intolerant because the next word is -DAIRY!

Ice spins on his heels and walks off shot as the scene ends with Christy as per usual shaking her head after an ice cold interview

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Reilly Sat 01 Mar 2014, 2:54 pm

The backstage camera cuts to a dimly lit room, holding nothing but a single lightbulb that dangles from a long cord from the ceiling. Laughter is suddenly heard as a chuckling Daniel Reilly strolls into the picture and the boos erupt from the 6CW crowd.

DR: :You people believe that every task you complete, and every signal that your brain sends is the correct ones. This world you think you live in is nothing more then a myth. These people that you cheer for, and pay the money you earn to come see don't care about you as much as you have been led to think. They will ponder for your every need, they will come out and insult the men that you do not like, they will act as your puppet just to feed you the crap that you all want to hear, but when they leave this building, do you really think they care about you?

Do they ever truly look happy and enthusiastic when you stop them for an autograph or a photo. Do you never question why your so called heroes don't do book signings and interviews for you people for free? Do you think these people you call your hero would do anything for you if there was no pay check involved? These people are being smoothly controlled by the machine above them.

But you do not have to worry about me as I will bring the machine down from the bottom up. You people can boo me as much as you choose to but I am merely an honest man who tells you the truths you choose not to hear. I don't come out and cater to your every needs because my contract states that I turn up, wrestle, and then I get my paycheck. There is no small print that says I need to do anything for you people. Everything I do is for me.

And do you think the people you cheer are any different? Do you think they 'fight for you' for the enjoyment of it. This world is ran by money and these people, no matter how much you want to believe it, do not care about you.

When you see Drake screaming about how he's going to put me down, he may act like it's for you people. But his intentions are built upon jealousy. Many, many years ago, Drake believed he was the man. Clearly, he hadn't had the fortune of meeting me, and whilst I was winning World Titles and main eventing week in, week out, Drake was forced to watch from the lower card. Drake has always, and will always be jealous of me. I am more of an attraction then Drake will ever be, and that eats him alive.

I don't intend to lie to you people. I'm only agreeing to fight in this tag match is to ensure another chance to beat Drake, and further tear apart the dreams that he possess's so deeply to be the number one star. Some hierarchy has decided to place me in a tag team tournament with a man who I have never met, nor have ever wanted to meet, just to add some prestige into this tournament.

Well sorry 6CW Management but I am not going to be your golden carrot. Edward Plague does not deserve to be in the same ring as me, let alone be on the same side as me. I don't intend on winning this tournament, I have no interest in it. My only intention is to cause havoc, to tear the system down, to break brick walls until I get what it is that I so truly desire.

Which brings me onto Nate Nack. This is a man with limited ability in talent and has yet capitalised on a poor and talentless rooster to capture the 6CW Champion. Now back when I held that Title on two occasions, it meant something! That Championship is now, and has been for a while, lacking in credibility. I am going to win the 6CW Championship, and I am going to make it mean something again.

Nate Nack is merely continuing the recent path before him of making the World Title look weak, but don't worry my sweet, I am going to win you back and I will be a three time World Champion. I'll see you at Anarchy, make sure to bring your dreams. I'm going to break them."

Daniel Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 03 Mar 2014, 7:16 pm

Our scene opens in a Wrestling themed TV Studio as we are greeted by the beautiful CJ Holmes

“Hi my name is CJ Holmes and this, is Wrestle Report TV!”

A fancy transition of the Wrestle Report appears on the screen before cutting back to the studio where the walls are covered floor to ceiling in wrestling posters including stars from WWE, TNA, Ring Of Honour, 6WF and 6CW as the camera cuts to CJ the desk in front of her has different wrestling figures from the past decades from a Hulk Hogan figure, to a JJ Johnson figure to a newly release Roman Reigns figure, on the desk in front of CJ is a picture in a heart frame featuring none other than 6CW alumni The Ronster. Behind CJ is a picture frame with the words “HALL OF SHAME” in big letters above it, this week includes flash in the pan EWF “Superstar” E-Unit.

The Camera focuses on CJ who is wearing an old school ECW t-shirt underneath a Cactus Jack style flannel shirt as she begins to speak.

CJ: 20 days removed from 6CW's first PPV of 2014 'Revolution' and the 6CW Universe still has one question on their lips...where is Liam Wood?”

CJ grabs the 6CW Liam Wood figure from the desk putting it in a desk draw before shrugging her shoulders causing the crew members to break out in laughter before she turns to the computer and begins to read facts

CJ: Wood was last seen leaving the ring after his defeat at the hands of former best friend Thunder in their epic two out of three falls match at Revolution with a 6CW source stating that Wood was seen arguing with long term girlfriend Emma Matthews before jumping in to a taxi and heading to an undisclosed location, when we caught up with her she had this to say on the matter...

The clip cuts to footage from outside Wood's London home, Emmy answers and is quickly blinded by flash bulbs going off, she attempts to close the door but one journalist is able to block her attempts. Emmy lets the door open and has clearly been crying as her eyes appear red, she wipes a tear from her eye as the journalist asks her a question.

Journalist: Emmy where is Liam...he's been gone for nearly three weeks now!

Emmy pauses as the flash bulbs continue before giving in and answering

Emmy: Honestly? I have no idea...the last time I saw was after his match and I honestly don't know where he went or where he is now...is that good enough for you!?

The scene then cuts back to the studio with CJ talking in to the camera, she briefly checks the facts as she speaks

CJ: At the moment nothing is known about the whereabouts of Liam Wood who was not advertised for the February 25th edition of Anarchy with reports stating that at this point in time a last second replacement is being lined up to possibly take Wood's place during 6CW's tag team tournament along side Thunder and although 6CW bosses have asked 6CW Commentator Henry Lloyd to play down the absence there is a real fear that Wood will once again no show.

As CJ talks the card for 6CW's tag team tournament is shown as well as a picture of Mr Hernandez holding the 6CW tag team belts.

CJ: So what are the reasons for this? as always the internet is rife with rumours about not only the 6CW Superstars location but also his future with some believing that Revolution could be the last time the 6CW Universe see's Wood wrestle in the Copper Box Arena.

When questioned on the subject Dirt Sheet God Dave Meltzer said that his sources in 6CW have confirmed that Wood left the Phones 4 U Arena with the intention of never coming back to the promotion with some sources close to the star stating that his loss to Thunder has made him rethink his whole career while others state that Wood was tired of being held back by The Authority...whatever the true answer is we here at Wrestle Report TV hope to see Wood back in 6CW this week as we just know that Wood vs Thunder isn't over just yet!

This is CJ Holmes for Wrestle Report signing off!

The scene fades to black as CJ waves to the camera

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 04 Mar 2014, 9:46 pm

HE: Usually at these house shows Harold we are missing a sense of real excitement but I don't know if it's the recent announcement of the Tag division or the Gateway to Glory match at Day of Reckoning or maybe just because the students of The University of London love 6CW but tonight has been one hell of a show

HA: This is how good 6CW is without Jones and Callihan watching over our every move. This is 6CW how it should be, the people's wrestling company. This is so much more than a business

HE: Believe me Harold The Authority may not be here tonight but they are still very much in charge of proceedings. They will be watching every move very closely so you should choose your words very wisely

HA: I'm not scared of them

HE: You should be Harold

Harold shakes his head and smiles briefly
HA: Anyway, what do we have instore next?

Six barrel shotgun booms out of the speakers, the crowd give a mixed reaction

HE: A familiar tune but one we haven't heard for a few months in 6CW

HA: We learnt last week that the Wright brothers had returned to the company having put pen to paper on a years contract and we have to assume it is with the sole goal of chasing those new Tag championship belts

HE: Well they at least look like they mean business

Dylan and Cody step through the curtain, gone are the bleach blonde surfer looks. Both men are dressed in black combat trousers and a black vest, their hair now it's natural dark colour tied back into a neat ponytail

Both men tag hands with a few of the crowd before climbing the ring steps, they appear nervous as they are each handed a mic

HE: This is already out of character, we are used to seeing these two propping up a bar, they very rarely interact directly with the fans

HA: New start, new look. A very different Team Extreme so far

Dylan lifts the mic
DW: You are all probably asking the same questions. So let me cut straight to the quick. Cody and I have been away for a little while and it's fair to say we've changed, we've had a lot of time to do some serious thinking and in that time we came to a realisation

A realisation that if we want to make it in this business, then all the $h!t has to stop. I'll put my hands up right now and admit that in the past I have been the weak link in this team

Cody raises his hands as Dylan continues
DW: Cody and I have put everything on the table, I know I have a lot of making up to do and that starts at Anarchy

Cody raises his mic
CW: But don't think for one second this change of heart has diminished our abilities in the ring, we have always been the highest flying most extreme sons of a b!t** this business has ever seen but now we have drive behind that god given ability and all I can say is that Hurst, Reborn we know you're good but we are better and on Friday The new and improved Wright brothers are taking their first steps to gold!!

Six barrell shotgun plays again, Dylan and Cody drop their mica and each climb a turnbuckle to salute the crowd

HA: Short and sweet but it's clear the brothers mean business

HE: These kids used to be fun now, now it's just meh

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 05 Mar 2014, 1:29 am

The Wright Brothers continue to pose in the ring at the 6CW house show as the lights being to flicker and the noise of static can be heard coming from the speakers, Cody and Dylan drop down as the lights go off for a brief second and when they return the venue is plunged in to a dull red light.

HA: I have no idea what this is but everyone in attendance today is in shock and rightly so...

HE: I have a feeling I know what's going on!

The noise of static gets louder and feedback shoots through the air causing the fans to cover their ears, suddenly the static is gone leaving Dylan and Cody looking confused in the centre of the ring. Slowly but surly another noise begins to take over the arena, the sound of sick laughter that echoes and bounces off the walls as the large screen above the entrance comes to life, the crowd are just as shocked as the Wright Brother's as none other than a grinning Edward Plague appears.

Plague: Hello children...

HE: What the hell is he doing here!?

HA: Well if I remember correctly Edward Plague is part of the reason the Wrights originally left 6CW in the first place!

HE: I knew he wasn't all bad then...still gives me the creeps though.

The Wrights focus on the screen as Dylan grits his teeth at the man who nine months ago beat him in his last 6CW match, a match that saw Edward Plague dominate the young daredevil

Plague: It has become clear that my words no longer move the mountains they once did...hehehe...people still look at me like a fool with empty threats well I am here today to tell you that my words are anything but empty...hehehe...I am here today to tell you that I am the sanest one of all of us...hehehe...I am here to teach you one more lesson that you must bury deep in to you brains as it could save your soul from hell.

The crowd give a mixed reaction with most beginning to boo but some begin to jokingly chant “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD!”. Edward pauses and laughs before looking deep in to the camera.

Plague: The thing is though...hehehe...this lesson is not for the drones that fill the walls and watch as men beat each other half to death...hehehe...no, it's for the puppets that dance for their gold...hehehe...it's for every member of the 6CW roster and it's one they need to take in...hehehe...it's one that they will never want reminding of...

The Wrights continue to watch the screen as Edward continues to stare down on them from the screen, Edward lets a massive grin cover his face as he laughs once again before continuing with the “lesson”

Plague: You see these boys before you...hehehe...well, they have met me before...hehehe...isn't that right Dylan...hehehe...the last time Dylan met me I promised to punish him for his ways...hehehe...I told him I would be the end of him...hehehe...when I stepped through those ropes and we came face to face...hehehe...I kept my word and Dylan went face to face with the devil...hehehe...don't worry though boys...hehehe...I am not here for your soul today...hehehe...for now you remain safe!

The Wrights shake their heads as the crowds boo's begin to ring round the London venue, Edward shakes his head before focusing on the camera once more.

Plague: No...hehehe...this week, I meet the hated champion and the traitor...hehehe...I punish the arrogance of gold and destroy Able, the man who forsook his Brother...hehehe...Nate Nack...hehehe...Drake...hehehe...I am Edward Plague and this week...hehehe...you can be the people who will see just how true my words can be...hehehe...you can be the people who help spread my message...hehehe...you can be the people who show the world that I am not an empty man...hehehe...you can be my victims!

Plague pauses once more as a massive “Nate Nack” chant begins to ring around the audience as Plague shifts his focus.

Plague: Daniel Reilly...hehehe...this week you have been placed at the side of Plague...hehehe...this promise is to you...hehehe...as long as you stay bowing at my feet...hehehe...I will allow you to see the light...hehehe...I will spare you the promise...hehehe...and I will save your soul.

The crowd give a mixed reaction not knowing who to boo more between Plague and Reilly as Plague signs off.

Plague: but...hehehe...if you defy me...hehehe...I am send you straight to hell...hehehe...you have been warned Daniel...hehehe...any punishment you receive from now on is your own fault...

Suddenly the lights in the arena go out again and the screen turns to static before going completely off, the crowd scream as a piano version of CCClouds begins to play in the arena, the song begins to get slowler and slower before it becomes just noise, slowly replacing the noise is a chant

“NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARDS”

As the chant finishes the lights come back up, the Wrights look shocked as out of nowhere a bloody plague mask has been placed on the ground before them.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 05 Mar 2014, 9:49 am

"Golf, Alpha, Yankee, Sierra..."

"No Limit" by 2 Unlimited begins to play inside the Copper Box Arena, the crowd reaction is mixed as ever as the ever flamboyant Percy Percival makes his way out to the ring, wearing a dark green PVC shorts and waistcoat combo, and orange neckerchief around his neck. He is alone as he skips down towards the ring, climbs onto the apron and disgusts Henry and Harold as he enters the ring in a Stacy Keibler manner. He stands in the middle of the ring and waits for the music to die down;

PP: Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos would like to apologise for the absence of my colleague, "The Artist formerly known as Viper" is not here tonight on medical grounds. He's having a prostate exam.

Harold: Well that seems legit enough. 6CW takes care of their wrestlers.

PP: ...He's not got any of the symptoms, he just has a crush on his GP...

Henry: Grim.

PP: So tonight I'm left all on my own, hashtag sadface, and I'm teaming up with someone who I called a Y-chromosome Sicko just a few weeks ago. A man who I swore would be cleansed and fixed. So from the outside it would look like the 6CW management are having a joke at my expense, non? That the Authority would give their guys an easy night's work against two guys who don't get along? Well I have a surprise for the Authority and for those punks Helms and Daniels. Percy Percival and Molly Coddle didn't get along, but being the manly man I am, I did something about it just this weekend. Roll the footage!

(A video plays on the Titantron, it's footage of Molly Coddle leaving the gym but being attacked from behind and bundled into the back of a van by Percy Percival and "The Artist formerly known as Viper", they slam the doors shut and the van quickly speeds off.)

PP: Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos are not a group of thinkers, or a group of ponderers, we are a group of do-ers! We do what needs to be done. We got to talk to Molly Coddle. We got our message across to Molly Coddle. And after a weekend away at a log cabin, with plenty of group therapy, champagne cocktails and relaxation time, we climaxed as a group...  When Molly Coddle agreed to be a part of us, cut out the part of Molly Coddle's life where he lives a lie, and now ladies and gentlequeers, we are honoured to present to you, the newest member of Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos, the Lennon to my McCartney, the Art to my Garfunkel, the PJ to my Duncan, the, er... John to my Edward... Molly Coddle!

"Applause" by Lady Gaga plays and the crowd are pretty mixed once again as the cross-dressing Molly Coddle makes his way out to the ring, he gets into the ring and Percy kisses his hand before the two hold aloft their arms to the crowd.

PP: Molly was a big target of G.A.Y.S. He was a gay man trapped in a straight edged lifestyle. That's what I was getting at. Molly Coddle was a Y-chromosome Sicko because he took part in disgusting habits that made him a sicko. Such as wearing "normal", "confirmist" clothing. Such as having a sham relationship with a woman outside of 6CW to portray that this was only a "weekend thing". Molly Coddle has now seen the light and like myself, the revolutionary Percy Percival, has decided to embrace the homophobic hatred and be who he chooses to be.

(Percy and Molly hug and Molly takes the microphone from Percy)

MC: When I came to 6CW it was about making a difference. Being unique. Being myself. Percy has shown me the way. Percy showed me that to be unique and to be myself, I need to be myself twenty four seven. I need to be, me. Under Percy, I'll continue learning to be me. And together we will win the 6CW Tag Team Championship!

(Percy smiles and is handed back the microphone from Molly)

PP: So it begins tonight against Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels of the Authority. They choose to not be themselves, but to be conformists, they choose to be lackeys to the higher powers and they choose to live life a lie. This makes them enemies of the Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos. This makes them targets to us. We choose to be who we are, we choose to be the flamboyantly gay Percy Percival and the cross-dressing drag queen Molly Coddle, because we life the life of honesty. But there's something else. We are not in this Tag Team Tournament to make up the numbers. We are not here to be the easy Round 1 opponents for the Authority's hand picked fluffers. We are here because we choose to be who we want to be. And we choose to be the next 6CW Tag Team Champions of the World! I was 6CW Tag Team Champion once before, and I can do it again!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 05 Mar 2014, 3:56 pm

MK Ultra booms out of the speaker and Alexander Altair steps through the curtain flanked by his security detail

HA: Here comes Mr Excitement

HE: He get's the job done Harold at the end of the day you cant argue with his results. It's called ruthless efficiency

HA: ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: Funny

Altair waves his security back as he makes his way down the corridor, handed a mic as he climbs the steps into the ring he waits as the crowd start to boo

AA: Are you about done?

The noise rises

AA: I am not here to play your silly little games

The crowd start to whistle and a few You Suck chants can be heard

HA: He's not gonna win this fight

Altair eventually ignores the crowd choosing to talk over the boos

AA: This week I am teamed with a man who I have had the displeasure of sharing a ring too may times already. I am sure there is somebody somewhere who is taking great pleasure in putting us together but I am here to inform them that I will not dance to their tune. I am not a performing monkey put here for the amusement of others. The idiot Phillips may be happy entertaining these cretins but I prefer to take on more cerebral challenges where I am at the very least pushed to my limits

However whilst I do not do this for entertainment, I do do this for financial gain and it is my understanding that with victory comes monetary benefit so on this occasion I will place my misgivings on hold for a moment and do what is best for business

HA: So what is he saying exactly?

AA: Phillips. I don't like you. In fact I despise you. Normally I remain detached from a victim but with you I take great pleasure in seeing you scream out in pain and I take solace in the knowledge that one day soon I will be responsible for hurting you greatly but at Anarchy on Friday let me make this clear. I will do what ever it takes to get the job done!!

MK Ultra blasts out once more as Altair steps out of the ropes

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 05 Mar 2014, 4:38 pm

As Altair is halfway through the ropes, "Dont fear the Reaper" blares out and the crowd change their boos to cheers.

The security detail near the curtain form a blockade across the rampway, waiting for Hobo to come out.

Hobo: Not so quick, hired goons. I aint down there.

The roving camera picks up Hobo sitting with the fans sharing a large box of nachos.

Hobo: I may be slightly unhinged but I have no desire to be overwhelmed by your men, Altair. I dont want to be on the end of a fisting from a large group of men, thats more Percivals style.

Altair raises the mic to his lips.

Hobo: Woahhh there a moment, alex. I havent come out here to disrespect you. Thats what the Riff Raffers in attendance are here to do....

Hobo acknowledges the crowd by placing the mic under his armpit and clapping the crowd which whips them up into another frency.

HE: I think we had better destroy that microphone after where its been.

Hobo stops his applause and resumes speaking.

Hobo: I just came out here to wish you good luck this week. And its what you are going to need. Because this match is a first for me. I've been in the ring many times with people who have betrayed me along the way. I've been in many, many battle royals. But I've never been in the ring with a madman like Rimmerstone and two other guys who cant stand each other.

HE: I dont get what Hobo is doing here. He seems to be picking a fight with everyone in this match.

Hobo: Now here is the scoop, Altaire. Ive been in this fed for 5 minutes. But I can already tell that these people don't like you. And that means I dont particularly like you either.

Hobo: Now I might have a complete crackpot in my corner wanting to kill me but thats his problem. Its his problem as although he wants to make a statement against me, he also hasnt won a match in 6CW yet. Which makes him to some extent, my crackpot and your problem.

Hobo: He hates me, the crowd hates you. So although Eddie might try and kill me at some point, he will want to beat you first. And that is something that Eddie and I have in common.

Hobo: So surround yourself with security like those hoods down there. Because the way I see it is that in this match, you have no allies at all.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:27 am

Suddenly the lights seem to dip as if there is a power cut. Hobo and Altair join the rest of the crowd in staring all around the arena confused. There is some broken up commentary as Henry asks the producer what is going on. Then, without warning, the lights go off and the heartbeat starts again. The sound that has been haunting 6CW for many weeks. With every deathly beat, the house lights flash on and off. The security detail talk amongst themselves and Hobo cuts a stare towards the backstage area and mouths "what is going on" in a rare break of kayfabe.

Out of the gloom and the comforting flash of the houselights, the face of the ghastly puppet flies up onto the screen. Everyone in the crowd stare up at it and watch as the face moves slowly from side to side with a sickening grin on its face. The arena grows colder as there is silence from around the building, only broken by the occasion murmuring from the audience and the agitated chattering coming for the commentary duo.

Then, the sound of a heavy rasping speech is heard, interjected with deep breathing:

My callers..........running around like sheep..........penned in by..........their own static imaginations..........The believers..........talking of high..........aspirations..........but let down..........by their disabilities..........

You see..........I have watched..........watched intently..........the words..........the theatrics..........the assertions..........And not once..........not one merest hint..........of fear..........or favouritism..........has washed over me..........You all..........caricatures of the same mould..........live..........and breathe..........to satisfy a dismal existence..........

Hobo starts to stride down from the crowd and then talk angrily to backstage staff as Altair turns towards the curtain and shrugs his shoulders. The voice continues:

Your lips move..........but the head is not engaged..........your heart may beat..........but your soul..........is far from hungry..........Your speech is clear..........but your intentions..........are misguided..........

And festering..........deep inside you..........is the call..........you made..........to me..........The excitement you felt..........that made your skin crawl..........but answered that question..........the question of what was..........and what will now soon be..........

The heartbeat increases in speed as the tone of voice gets notably angrier. Still the puppets head moves unnervingly from side to side:

Do you all..........regret..........that you caused..........an appearance..........so deadly..........so brutal..........that it can only be described..........as a suicide note..........

What say you..........?

Do you all..........believe..........the fact that..........a debut..........could never be..........and never want to be..........as destructive..........as your awakening nightmares..........

What say you..........?

Do you all fear..........or look forward to..........a persona so dead to the world..........but makes that world..........feel alive..........

What say you..........?

And now..........do you all await..........what could be..........and should be..........something you wish..........never befalls..........a god fearing being..........ever again..........

What say you..........?

The puppet suddenly removes himself from the screen and we see the back of the large man previously shown, his long black hair flowing down his spine. He starts to walk towards an open window in the nursery we have seen previously. As he walks, the voice returns, but this time in a singing tone:

Back when I..........used to care..........I took truth..........and not the dare..........

Back when I..........used to sleep..........my broken body..........refused to weep..........

Back when I..........looked on high..........for moral guidance..........from a deathly sky..........

No words returned..........No hopes were shared..........All that was left..........was hate and despair..........

But now my focus..........the right path to take..........is totally the wrong one..........for humanity's sake..........

So we will see..........after hard toil..........blood to be spilt..........and anger to boil..........

And to answer the question..........who called me hence..........soon to be revealed..........at everyone's expense..........

Ignore me is your choice..........ridicule me is too..........your head will still be broken..........so what..........say..........you..........?

The figure reaches the open window and stares out at a darkened sky. The heartbeat continues as the house lights continue to flash. There is a pause of silence, as everyone looks to the figure standing inches from the edge, before the arena screen fades to black. Then, as what has been the theme, the following words appear in blood red lettering on the screen.

Who called the Puppet Master?

The house lights start to come on fully, as the crowd speak amongst themselves. Hobo and Altair share confused glances at one another both men unsure how to continue

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 06 Mar 2014, 10:50 am

The arena lights back up and hobo jumps the barrier and now rolls into the now empty ring. The lackadaisical look he had when in the crowd is now gone, replaced by a puzzled look. He starts pacing back and forth whilst scratching his head before finally putting the mic to his lips.

Hobo: so let me get this right. I debut at Revolution to a huge pop. The crowd goes wild. Then Eddie Rimbone interrupts me and claims I am taking his limelight.

Hobo: Then this week, I come out to address my opponent, Mr Voltaire and the next thing I know I am being upstaged again.

Hobo: But this time by Jim Henson?

HE: I think Hobo had better be a bit more respectful. This puppet master seems a seriously unhinged character.

HL: More unhinged than Teddy Grimstone?

HE: Who knows?

Hobo recomposes himself and continues on.

Hobo: When I came into this industry, I was seen as a novelty act. I was seen as an extreme character in an extreme world. But since that debut I am now considered one of the sane ones in this industry. I've seen everything from plastic surgeons, to former rock stars to pirate ninjas. But now I have some half baked cross between Kermit the frog and that guy from the Saw movies.

HE: Jigsaw

HL: How many pieces in it?

Hobo: Puppet master? Really? You might seem menacing to this whole arena but I know your type. you will be all bluster up to your reveal but when push comes to shove, you'll just be like all the rest and fall by the wayside. Ive seen it all before - you are most probably a recovering alcoholic, with a kid he barely sees, looking for one last reinvention before you go off to the golden retirement ring in the sky.

Hobo: You are lot like Freddie Slimbone - all about the spectacle and nothing to back it up. At the moment, I am here to put Eddie Trombone in his place. He has disrespected me and for that he needs teaching a lesson. But the schooling wont take long. I implore you, dont make the same mistake he has. You fear the Hobo for your own good. You carry on down this road and bad things will happen. Thats not a threat but just an historical inevitability.

Hobo: Puppet master. Dont be a Hero. Hobo doesnt like Heros. Just watch what happens when people pull my strings. Grimstone is doing it now. But he is about to get himself tangled in a mess that he wont know how to unravel.

Hobo drops the mic and looks around the arena where the crowd are still chanting his name.

HE: A more intense side than we have seen so far from Hobo. He really isnt that clever is he?

HL: Why do you say that?

HE: Well he has one maniac in Grimstone after him. He comes out here and antagonises Altair. And now he is standing up to the unknown force that is the Puppet Master. For a man with so little game time, he is making a lot of powerful and younger enemies.

HL: Something tells me that Hobo knows exactly what he is doing. This crowd is loving him and right behind him no matter how intense he is.

HE: we will just have to see about that.

Hobo makes his way up the ramp, tagging the hands of the crowd along the way. He takes one last look over his shoulder before giving a goofy thumbs up and going through the curtain.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 06 Mar 2014, 11:01 am

RR “Sup man, are you ready for Anarchy?”

Robin Reborn is backstage with Hurst

JH “Indeed, you know I was born ready, Robin. Have you got yourself together?”

RR “Got myself together? Man, I’m always on it”

Hurst brushes a hand through his hair

JH “I’m a little worried that you’ll be competing with this Team Xtreme for more than just a victory. This is about progression, Robin, not who can jump the highest or who can fall the furthest, into the most tables, with the most broken bones”

RR “Jeez Jack! I’m ready for the heavy man, gold gold gold on my waist!”

Six barrel shotgun booms out of the speakers and the pair flick to the screen out back as they watch Team Xtreme come out onto the stage. The pair talk over the commentary of Harold and Henry

RR “BOOM! The boys are back. Let’s go out there man, make our presence known!

JH “Don’t be hasty, Robin. Not only do they deserve their moment with the fans, but we could learn something from observation”

RR “Hell, these boys don’t talk, they want us to interrupt.”

JH “And it’s not your strong point either. What is it you always tell me ‘I do not talk, I am just a wrestler’”

HA: New start, new look. A very different Team Extreme so far

Dylan lifts the mic
DW: You are all probably asking the same questions. So let me cut straight to the quick. Cody and I have been away for a little while and it's fair to say we've changed, we've had a lot of time to do some serious thinking and in that time we came to a realisation

A realisation that if we want to make it in this business, then all the $h!t has to stop. I'll put my hands up right now and admit that in the past I have been the weak link in this team

Cody raises his hands as Dylan continues
DW: Cody and I have put everything on the table, I know I have a lot of making up to do and that starts at Anarchy

Cody raises his mic
CW: But don't think for one second this change of heart has diminished our abilities in the ring, we have always been the highest flying most extreme sons of a b!t** this business has ever seen but now we have drive behind that god given ability and all I can say is that Hurst, Reborn we know you're good but we are better and on Friday The new and improved Wright brothers are taking their first steps to gold!!

Six barrell shotgun plays again, Dylan and Cody drop their mics and each climb a turnbuckle to salute the crowd

HA: Short and sweet but it's clear the brothers mean business

RR “Now’s our chance man, lets fire welcome back warning shot!”

The noise of static is painfully loud through the speakers backstage

JH “If this is what I think it is, I suggest we stay in the veritable comfort of the corridors of 6CW.

The noise of static gets louder and feedback shoots through the air causing the fans to cover their ears, suddenly the static is gone leaving Dylan and Cody looking confused in the centre of the ring. Slowly but surely another noise begins to take over the arena, the sound of sick laughter that echoes and bounces off the walls as the large screen above the entrance comes to life, the crowd are just as shocked as the Wright Brother's as none other than a grinning Edward Plague appears.

Plague: Hello children...

HE: What the hell is he doing here!?

HA: Well if I remember correctly Edward Plague is part of the reason the Wrights originally left 6CW in the first place!

HE: I knew he wasn't all bad then...still gives me the creeps though.

The Wrights focus on the screen as Dylan grits his teeth at the man who nine months ago beat him in his last 6CW match, a match that saw Edward Plague dominate the young daredevil

Plague: It has become clear that my words no longer move the mountains they once did...hehehe...people still look at me like a fool with empty threats well I am here today to tell you that my words are anything but empty...hehehe...I am here today to tell you that I am the sanest one of all of us...hehehe...I am here to teach you one more lesson that you must bury deep in to you brains as it could save your soul from hell.

The crowd give a mixed reaction with most beginning to boo but some begin to jokingly chant “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD!”. Edward pauses and laughs before looking deep in to the camera.

The camera cuts back to the pair and Hurst laughs to himself…

JH “By all means, go interrupt that message, but I get the feeling your bravery will only be rewarded by your own new stalker”

RR “I don’t fight demons man, if he wants to go in person we’ll see, I’m not interested in this game.”

Jack laughs and starts to walk away “Yeah, that’s why, sure”

Robin runs after him “Hey, man, shut up!”

Scene fades as the laugh of Plague can still be heard rebounding around backstage.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 06 Mar 2014, 12:03 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage at Anarchy cutting a link to ringside on all the backstage news when he’s interrupted by the familiar sounding voice of Ice Cold Cassidy…

Cassidy:

music It's going down, I'm yelling TIMber
You better move, you better dance music

Ice points for Tim Allen to dance, who looks back at him nervously, Cassidy continues to insist that Allen dances, pointing to the floor in front of them both. Allen reluctantly breaks into some ‘dad at a wedding’ dancing, the live crowd can be heard raucously laughing as he stops and Ice cold continues to sing…

music Let's make a night you won't remember
I'll be the one you won't forget music

Cassidy: TIMBER, OMG Tim I can’t get that tune out of my head, I’ve even nailed the Pit Bull rap you wanna here?

Ice takes a deep breath to beginning rapping when Tim stops him

Allen: No, please God No, (Allen quickly changes the subject) I mean let’s talk about Anarchy, let’s talk about tonight and your matchup with Chaos vs. Ojore and Lucas Takeo.

Cassidy: Cold Chaos coming at YA!!!! Listen Tim I’ve got a message for the 6CW fans, tonight is a night you don’t wanna miss, so get those Sky Plus boxes at the ready, subscribe to the YouTube channel, make sure you’ve like us on Facebook and followed us on Twitter, hell friend me on Myspace if you need to but whatever you do, do not miss the debut of Cold Chaos. Because tonight we are going to show everyone what tag team wrestling is all about, we’re gonna own!!!

Allen: So I’m assuming that yours and Chaos’s preparations have gone well over the last 10 days then?

Cassidy: Well I haven’t actually seen Chaos since the last Anarchy but come on TIMBER the chemistry in that ring is undeniable, when you pair up two of the most gifted guys you have in this company it’s a shoe in we’re gonna tear it up.

Allen: Ice, you surely can’t expect to just roll over two such fearsome competitors as Ojore and Lucas Takeo!

Cassidy: No Tim I expect THEM to roll over, roll over and have their belly’s tickled like the big, slow, slobbering dogs that they are.

Allen: So you obviously have high expectations for the tag tournament how far do you think cold chaos can go?

Cassidy: Tim! Please! Just like me and that Kissagram that I order for my bro Billy Shaw last night we’re gonna go all the way, but in less of a me getting laid by a hot girl scenario and more like complete tag team awesomeness!  Can you hear that TIMBER?

Allen: What?

Cassidy Shush, just listen!

Ice puts his finger over Allen’s lips and they both stare off into the distance with Cassidy cupping his ear, with Allen looking very puzzled.

Cassidy: That my friend is the sound of glory and Cold Chaos is hashtag LEGEND-GLORY!

The scene ends with Cassidy strutting off down the hall signing at the top of his voice…

music It's going down, I'm yelling TIMBER
You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night you won't remember
I'll be the one you won't forget…  music

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 06 Mar 2014, 2:46 pm

*The scene is backstage in the Copper Box as Tyler Roth bursts out of his locker-room to find Timothy Allen waiting to pick up an interview with him.

Roth: Get out of the way, Allen….

Allen: But we need an exclusive for the “tag team turmoil” special….

*Roth grabs Allen by the front of his shirt and then pushes him over, sending him across the corridor floor. Allen looks terrified as Roth walks toward him, thunder and fire in his eyes.

Roth: Guys like you need to start listening to what I say….I could break every bone in your scrawny little body, Tim….and yet you have the audacity to stand in front of me when I tell you to get out of my way. Do you know who I am, Tim? Do I have to prove to you exactly what I am capable of?

*Allen shakes his head

Roth: I don’t need to justify myself to jokers like you, I don’t need to answer your pathetic little questions…you want answers then you plug your little goblin face to the television set tomorrow night and you will get exactly what you are looking for….

The Authority runs this town…..iron goddamn fist…..and the tag team turmoil tournament will be no different….

*Roth moves past Tim Allen and further down the corridor as a man steps out in front of him

Roth: And what the hell do you want?

*The man turns out to be Vincent Costello’s lawyer Anthony Abbott

Abbott: Tyler, I was hoping to run in to you.

Roth: That’s not something that people hope for…

Abbott: I’ve been trying to get hold of Jones but he doesn’t seem to be picking up the phone.

Roth: He’s away on business…

Abbott: It’s just that I have drawn up a contract for your UK Title defence against Vincent at Day of Reckoning….

*Roth smirks

Roth: Vincent afraid that I won’t honour the agreement?

*Abbott shuffles nervously

Roth: You bring the contract to me and I’ll sign it…Costello earned his shot and the career-shortening beating that will come with it…I have no plans on withholding that from him. Now if you’ll excuse me….I have training to do before tomorrow and unless you are volunteering yourself as a punchbag, I’d rather not put my fist through your face…

*Abbott backs up against the wall as Roth brushes past him with an evil snarl. Roth’s phone begins to ring and he quickly removes it from his pocket and answers.

Roth: Mr Callihan….yes, sir…..how’s the trip?....good, me and Enforcer are meeting up in the gym in a few minutes to go through last minute tactics….no he’s not happy and Jones isn’t answering the phone…it is a pretty uncomfortable situation to tell the truth, sir….yes I will….yes we will….Harris and Masters don’t stand a chance…..we’ll make sure they get the message loud and clear….yeah Abbott has the contract drawn up for the match but I really couldn’t care less, Costello will get what is coming to him, rest assured…….yes I’ll keep an eye on Kelsey, as always, and Hernandez…..can I ask what is so important about dealing with Harris?....He’s your brother, I thought you might know his intentions…

*Roth runs his hand through his hair

Roth: Ok….I’ll take care of it…..If I could just get one more match with Nack I will bring the title back to The Authority…..please can you just talk to him?.....fine, I guess I’ll just have to win Gateway to Glory and take care of my own business at Night of Glory…..no I don’t blame you, sir…..leave it with me…

*Roth then puts the phone down and carries on walking. Roth then pauses in front of a poster on the wall that depicts Scott Harris and Mike Masters.

Roth: Dead men walking…

*Roth rips the poster from the wall and tosses it to the floor as the scene comes to an end.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Thu 06 Mar 2014, 3:34 pm

We go to the coridoors of the Copper Box and see Tim Allen stood outside the office of The Authority. Tim knocks on the door and out come Marty Helms And Jonathan Daniels.

MH: Ah, Timothy what can The Authority do for you?

TA: Well, I was wandering if we could get your thoughts on the Tag Team Championship Tournament and your opponents Percy Percival and Molly Coddle?

MH: My thought on the Tournament are quiet simple Tim in that it is a superb idea coming yet again from The Authority (Tim Allen looks quizically at Helms) You see it gives guys like myself and Mr. Daniles here the opportunity to showcase our talents, it gives us the chance to show why we are part of The Authority and why we were chosen to represent The Authority. As for our opponents... Let's just say there is a screw missing in both of these guys you have Percival who has something against anyone who is masculine in any way, shape or form and then we have Molly Coddle a drag queen for crying out loud. Is this really what we should be showcasing to the youngsters out there... I think you will agree Tim that people don't need to see these characters in 6CW any longer and we are the men to sort that problem out.

JD: Thats right Tim, Mr. Helms and myself are here to prove a point and this Tournament is just the place to prove to the world we are perfection and that we are here to be the best Tag Team 6CW has ever seen. Look at us we have it all Tim, Myself a total package of strength, brutality and looks of a Greek God chiselled from stone. then we have Mr. Helms a man who combines physicality and technical abiltiy like no one else... so take a look at us and tell us we are not destined to rule the Tag Team division for as long as we see fit to. As for our opponents claims that we are lackeys to the higher powers you are wrong and you also claim that we live life as a lie, that we are just be conformists and are not being ourselves let me say this on behalf of both myself and my Tag Team partner we will be ourselves at Anarchy and that these conformists stood here will bring the truth and the truth hurts.

With this Daniels walsk back into the office closely followed by Helms.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 06 Mar 2014, 4:38 pm

Mike Masters is seen walking into the arena with a smug look on his face. Masters throws his bag over his shoulders as he walks down the corridor. Masters walks down the corridor until a backstage crew member walks up to him.

CM: Mike, can't believe you got screwed again! You soo should be EWF champion.

MM: Hmph, I know.

Masters gives the crew member a stern look and squares up to him. All of a sudden, Masters gives the crew member a smirk before giving him a tap on the back as leaves and continues walking. Masters then gets to his locker room but before he enters, someone taps him on the back. The cameraman zooms in as The Sharpshooter, Scott Harris is seen.

SH: Masters, I can't imaging how you're feeling right now but I just came here to make sure that you're in the right frame of mind ahead of our tag match. Last week I got screwed out of being the number one contender for the UK title and I will make sure that doesn't happen again. Im not gonna waste this opportunity. Together, the breakout star of the year and the next big thing have everything it takes to be the first 6CW tag team champions.

MM: Listen Scotty, you're on the path to greatness here in 6CW. Last week, well lets just say I know a thing or two about getting screwed out of opportunities around here. Its not a good feeling. But you gotta get back on the bandwagon and fight. You see that's what me and you have in common, we love to fight, we love to wrestle but there's people in this company trying to bring us down. But on Anarchy, we'll show them what the fuss is all about. We'll show them what the hype is all about. We'll show them why The Sharpshooter and The Masterful one are destined to be 6CW tag team champions.

SH: Now that's what I wanted to here.

The two shake hands as Scott Harris walks off. The cameraman follows Masters into his locker room as he throws his bag to the side rather aggressively.

MM: Oh so you're just gonna follow me into my locker room. It seems everyone around here can just do what they want right? Well seen as though you're here, I got a message for the 6CW universe.

Mike Masters takes a seat on a steel chair and gets on his phone. He then points to the cameraman to get close as Masters shows his phone to the camera. He then searches the name Mike Masters in twitter and scrolls down each and every comment for the camera to see.

MM: Look at these. Just look at these comments. *Continues scrolling down his twitter feed*. Everyone asking for it, everyone begging for it, everyone wanted to see Mike Masters become the new EWF champion. In my hometown of London, the perfect venue, thousands of fans screaming my name, not because they have to but because they want too! I was shaping up to finish Enforcer once and for all, but those bunch of cowards. The suckers of authority come in and screw me once again. It's gotten to the point where I question...just what is the point? 6CW management trying to keep me down because i'm a threat? Because all the hype is about me? Mr. Jones is running this company into the ground because of bu11sh1t like this. He thinks this is "best for business", oh I will show him whats best for business if he ever has the guts to step in the ring with me. But then at the same time, I don't want to have to waste my time with incompetent fools like him because i'm the god damn show off, I should be out wrestling the best and winning titles. Now i've done half of that but not the latter. At Anarchy, I take my frustrations out on the Authority and at Day of Reckoning, I begin the start to glory, the start to my moment that I have waited oh so long for.

Mike Masters puts his hands on his face and sways his hands through his hair.

MM: Now get outta my site.

Masters pushes the cameraman out of his locker room and slams the door shut.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down