The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Friday 30th May 2014

+9
Kurt N. Jurqa
x12x
TheCultOfPersonality
MtotheC
TwisT
Dolphin Ziggler
Steel
roverstdt
JJJohnson
13 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 30th May 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Friday 30th May 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 2:43 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Jimmy Phillips/Hobo/Robin Reborn/Bam Sparkleston vs Alexander Altair/Jax Cutler/Jackson Black/DeMarcus Brown

Match 2
Jack Hurst/Nicky Cassidy vs Jerome Dubois/Chaos

Match 3
Handicap Match
Liam Wood vs G.A.Y.S

Match 4
Lucas Takeo vs Edward Plague vs Joshua

Main Event
GazzyD/Max Adamson/Mike Masters/Nate Nack/Scott Harris vs Enforcer/Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels/Daniel Reilly/???

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Friday 30th May 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Friday 30th May 2014

Post by roverstdt Tue 20 May 2014, 11:26 pm

« Beat the devils Tattoo » echoes across the arena, as the crowd start chanting « Non » as Dubois slowly makes his way out. Dubois is dressed in blue jeans, and a white tank top and a black leather jacket.

HA : The Phenomene Français is here !
HE : The man who cheap shot his way out of a match with Hurst !

HA : A man who is a former 6CW Champion, a man you need to show some respect to !

Dubois makes his way down the ramp towards the ring, ignoring the fans on the way in as he slides into the ring. Dubois then makes his way to the turnbuckle and is sits on the top of it perched staring at the top of the ramp.

JD: NON!!!!!!! NON!!!!!!! NON!!!!!!! NON!!!!!!! NON!!!!!!! NON!!!!!!!

Crowd burst into “NON!” chants as well.

Harold is on seen on his feet joining in the NON! Chant.

HE: Come on have some respect and sit down man, you have a job to do!

HA: You should stand up and join in with me this man is a legend!

JD: NON!!!!!!! NON,  Monsieur Hurst! You see mon ami, ze times have changed, because back when we first faced off, I had fallen from grace turned into some jobber by management…But now mon ami, no more…Now..haha…Now I say non!!! Because I am not just another 6CW superstar. Non mon ami, I…I am Jerome Dubois…Le Phenomene Francais, Ze French Crusader, and of course Capitaine Culture…Which mean I am a man with many accomplishments…Such as a former 6CW World Heavyweight Champion, a former 6CW Tag Team Champion, a former 6CW Freeweight Champion, and of course ze longest reigning Internet Champion in 6WF….

*Dubois points the mic to the crowd.

Crowd: History!!!

JD: Biensur! Which is why mon ami 6CW Anarchy was never going to be good enough for me…and it was never going to a big enough platform for ze world to witness someding special…Which is why I  laid out zis little plab because as always you jump to ze gun…You are a man who prides himself on respect, and passion, but because of that you let your emotions get ze better of your Monsieur Hurst…All it takes is a moment…a moment just like dat (Dubois snaps his fingers together), and a little low blow later, you rational thoughts go straight out of ze window…Instead you let your blindness and lack of intelligence get the better of you every time …You are oh so predictable! I mean really what did you expect? I know you better dan you know yourself because I spent ze best part of ze last 6 months watching every single of your matches, your interviews, to ze way you walk, and spoke, all for a purpose, a purpose dat is now gathering momentum as we get closer to it…I am not of course talking aout Anarchy, because mon ami zere was no chance in hell I was going to beat youon some second rate show, with zese second rate fans called…

Non….Non…Non…It deserves to be seen across ze world on ze grandest stage of dem all…Ze show dat I made Famous! Ze show where wrestlers become immortalized and remembered across history as being ze best and gods! Ze show where ze true talent rises to ze top, and dat show is Night of Glory mon ami…You see because what you fail to realise is dat I have ze advantage! I have been in 3 Night of Glory matches mon ami, how many have you been in? Hein? Un? Deux? Ou tout juste ZERO! You see Night of Glory is different from Anarchy…First of you all you will be surrounded by my French fans who I vow to pay for dere tickets to get dem in dere thousands into ze arena! But more importantly it is also ze one moment of ze year dat ze whole world tunes into to 6CW...It is ze one moment, where individuals make and create history by putting on some of ze greatest matches dat have ever been seen…Such as Cobra vs Myself Le Phenomene Francais Jerome Dubois in a Chamber of Horrors Match! A match dat is still spoken about today as one of ze greatest matches in 6CW History….

Crowd: Cobra!!!!! Cobra!!!! Cobra!!!!

HE: It was one of the most brutal matches I had ever witness.

HA: And Cobra coming out on top what a moment that was…

JD: You see Hurst, when I get my redemption, my vindication, I want ze whole world to see it, I want ze whole world to see how I have exposed you, as dey finally see you for what you really are…A no good thug, just like all ze other English pigs in zis pathetic country! You see Hurst while you pride yourself as ze resident gentlemen, deep, deep, down you are just afraid to accept yourself for what you are really are… And dat is a thug Hurst! You have lost your sense of identity by portraying yourself as a part of history, as ze stereotype! But you are outdated…But you remain stubborn because you know dat you will stop becoming a symbol of hope for zis country, and you know dat dese people won’t accept you for what you really are, but more importantly you will sink into ze British world and become just another man, while right now…now you are different…You are not a commoner…You JACK HURST!!!!

Dubois pauses as the crowd gives a loud pop.

JD: Yes Cheer for him! Ze Resident Gentlemen!!!  Chant his name! Because I guarantee you dat come Night of Glory dis man will feel ze pain…ZE humiliation…ze lack of respect he showed me as I show ze world dat Monsieur Hurst is not an idol! Is not a gentlemen, and he is barely a wrestler! I maintain what I said since day one Monsieur Hurst you have failed…You have failed as a wrestler, and as a member of ze British Population, because you have let each and everyone of dese people down…You have let dem down by failing to reach ze heights dat you set yourself as to date your greatest achievement has been beating me…But dat will soon become an after thought, because come Night of Glory I will take everything away from you, just like you did to me…I will take away your fans…your history in zis business, but more importantly I will leave your career in jeapordy…Because Jack zis time ze spotlight isn’t on me…it is on you…

Ze world will be watching you Jack…Millions upon millions of people will be watching you, and you only in hope dat ze fans favourite, and ze bookies favourite comes out on top, but once you fail just like I know you will, you will zen be left with nodding, and nowhere to go…All you will be left with is my hand outstretch waiting for you to do ze right ding, and dat is to put your little thuggish to one side, and be ze good little gentlemen dat I know you can be, and shake ze hand of ze better man…and dat man mon ami…is…..me! Jerome………

Crowd: Dubois!!!!

Dubois drops the mic as “Beat the Devils Tattoo” Hits as Dubois make his way to the ropes.

HE: Dubois has become obsessed with Jack Hurst, this is almost creepy!

HA: Can you blame the man he was humiliated by a second rate superstar a man who shouldn’t even be in the same ring as Jerome Dubois!

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 21 May 2014, 11:54 am

The scene opens in the backstage area we see Christy James and a camera crew helping themselves to the complimentary buffet, the crew fill their plates and head to sit around a table leaving Christy alone at the buffet cart. Another figure then walks into shot wearing the distinctive attire of DeMarcus Brown, Brown then also approaches the cart and stands next to Christy, he picks up an empty plate and studies the food on offer before saying something unrecognisable and dropping his plate to the floor. Brown turns to leave when a disgruntled Christy shouts after him

CJ: You not going to clean that up

Brown stops in his tracks and slowly turns around to face Christy

DB: Do I look like the cleaner? If it bothers you that much feel free, but that’s not my job.

CJ: It might not be your job but you caused this

DB: Look baby doll if anyone’s to blame here it’s whoever put this shih together, I know you British got a problem with cash flow at the mo, but jeez what even is some of this, I bet Blade gets better food from the soup station. I see you seem to have few complaints judging by the mountain your building up.

DeMarcus laughs at his own joke

CJ: Look just because you having a bad day, doesn’t mean you have to make everyone else suffer

DB: Who said I was having a bad day

CJ: Please we’ve all seen you sulking about the place, no doubt in some way due to Jax Cutler getting one over on you.

Demarcus takes another step closer to Christy

DB: I don’t think I follow?

CJ: Come on DeMarcus we all know you by now, you like nothing more than showing everyone just how good you are and Jax took that opportunity away from you and on your return to action.

DB: You think I really have a problem that Jax go the pin, I got a lot of problems but that just aint one. We were a team the team won why should I have any complaints that match meant zip to me. Seriously sister you need to get a hold of your emotions before you start interrogating others that mouth of yours is always getting you into trouble, you would have thought you’d know how to keep it sealed. Of course I suppose it might just be that time you women should just stay away from everybody, I bet that’s why your crew are sat as far away from you as they can get, no doubt as sick of your whining as I am.

Christy stares daggers at Brown

CJ: haven’t you got a match you should be preparing for.

DB: What you don’t think Jax could do it all by himself, you seemed so sure earlier, surely with him having my back I wouldn’t need to prepare anything and can spend more time with you, my favourite member of 6CW staff. Besides that why should I even give a damn about this match, that ring will be full of dudes full of testosterone looking to get one over each other ahead of the ladder match at Night of Glory. See me I’m the smart one always have been you know what they called me in school?

CJ: Humour me

DB: Demarcus Brown of course what else would they call me, use your brain. So whilst all these guys are trying to outperform one another, thinking that they can gain some kind of advantage by a good showing in that match, I’ll be taking it easy conserving me enjoy for when it really matters, heck if I don’t get a tag at all in that match I’ll be a very happy man, not only will I still get my greens that week but I’ll be fresh and get a good long look at everybody else who thinks there worthy of the international title, the result this week doesn’t matter. Normally I’m a man who likes to be on top and in control, but this week I’ll let some other brother give it a go, knowing full well that the week after they will know there place once more.

CJ: You really think you have this all figured out don’t you Demarcus

DB: Yes of course I do I’m DeMarcus Brown I not one of these other fools you find hangin around the back, I’m the man Christy, I’m going to be the new International champion. I might have been out of action for a few months and some of these guys may think I’m not ring ready and not a threat to them, but believe me I have the most important factor surging through my veins and that is the desire to fight. The fact these guys think because I haven’t been in a ring for months before my return last week is like the sound of Tupac to my ears, why would I need time in that ring to prepare for a fight when I’ve been fighting my whole life. You feel me sister. I’m coming out at Night of Glory all guns blazing and will mow down any playa who gets in my way, it’s not how you start but how you finish and from looks of it most of these guys think this week is the start of our match, no this is just a warm up, a chance to stretch the muscles, so steal a phrase “Let Them Fight” but those beeatches aint gonna know what’s hit them come the time when it matters, the time when I rise above all over them and take that crown for myself. You might have to get used to calling me Sir Christy when I’m international champion that will be my first decree

CJ: It’s a title not a knighthood

DB: That is true but in this company it might well as be, who knows Christy one day it could be you kneeling in front of me and I’ll show you my big sword.

DeMarcus takes an apple from the cart and takes a bite, before smiling at Christy, he begins to talk as bit of apple fly out towards Christy

DB: Oh and go easy on the cake, nobody will want to see your ass in a miniskirt when you weigh two hundred pounds

With that comment Demarcus drops the apple and walks off set leaving Christy alone as the scene fades

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 21 May 2014, 1:01 pm

roverstdt wrote:
Dubois drops the mic as “Beat the Devils Tattoo” Hits as Dubois make his way to the ropes.

*As Dubois leans through the ropes to the outside Prince Charming blasts out of the speakers and the arena erupts...

HA: It looks like Jack Hurst has had enough of Dubois' diatribe!

*Hurst comes through the curtains and bows to the excited fans. He holds a mic that he swings in his hand. Dubois steps back into the ring, looking increasingly annoyed.

JH: Not exactly Charles de Gaulle, eh froggy! You talk and talk and talk, yet you never seem quite ready for a fight...so maybe I should bring the fight to you?

*The crowd pop loudly as Hurst starts walking towards the ring. Dubois retreats back to the far ropes, but Hurst stops. He laughs to himself

JH: Retreating already? Fine...we'll talk. Your words do hold interest with me, Jerome. For every demeaning remark you make about me, Dubois, I do respect you. Well, I respect what you've achieved. Huge matches and titles on the biggest of stages. I can't match your CV. But I surpass your ability. I beat you before when you threw it all at me. You put it all on the line. You tried to play the games with me, tried to get into my head. Alas, the pressure you threw at me came raining down on you. You tried to vindicate your resurrection then and you couldn't achieve the standards you had set for yourself. So can you deal with it all again? You not only face me, Jerome, you face your past. You speak of Cobra

*The crowd pop and start a COBRA, COBRA chant

JH: A man that they still want to see. But not only do you have to worry about beating me, but you have to fight your fears too. That fear, the fear of irrelevance. Could you do all that again? Would you survive a Chambers of Horror match with Cobra today? The best of me stands in my path, it's a real good bet the best is yet to come.

Maybe, just maybe, you've realised the path is worn for Jerome Dubois. So, the question at Night of Glory...has Dubois seen and passed his peak?"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 21 May 2014, 1:03 pm

The Copper Box arena is alive with sound as the camera focuses on the Lloyd brothers sitting at ringside. They both look very serious as Harold begins to speak.

HA: This week a new match was added to the Night of Glory card that was a direct consequence of fan power………

On cue, a Let Them Fight chant breaks out.

HE: Four men, facing off in the most barbaric of structures ever conceived………The Chamber of Horrors.

HA: And we were given a taster of what could well be in store when Joshua destroyed two of his opponents in that upcoming match. Let’s take you back to the moment when this all came to be……..

The arena screen comes on and a replay of the ending of Ojore’s and Takeo’s match starts.

*Ojore is glaring up through the structure and beckoning for Plague to come down and fight him when a figure appears from under the ring apron.

HE: LOOK, HAROLD…..JOSHUA IS IN THE CELL…

HA: AND OJORE HAS NO IDEA!

The crowd is going wild as Joshua drags a steel chair with him and climbs into the ring. He doesn’t even wait for Ojore to turn around as he swings the weapon……CRACK!

HA: Ojore didn’t even have time to blink…

The chair crunches across the skull of Ojore and sends him dropping to his knees. Joshua then turns the chair on its side and he repeatedly jabs the chair down into the side of Ojore’s neck…

HE: Ojore is being terrorised here inside the “Chamber of Horrors”…

Ojore starts to spit blood from his mouth as Joshua lifts the chair again and crashes it down on the Xtreme Champion’s body another dozen times. He then whirls around and CRACK!....He smashes the chair against the head of the recovering Lucas Takeo…

HA: Joshua is pulling the strings tonight…

HE: Are you sure? I would question just how much Edward Plague knew about this whole thing…

Plague is rolling on top of the cell and his laughter can be heard before he then turns over to look down through the cell once again. He seems to be taking great enjoyment in watching what is happening below…

HA: The Chamber of Horrors structure may be the only answer to allowing these four men to compete against each other….but what untold terror awaits inside the cell?

HE: I can’t even begin to fathom….

Joshua drops the chair down in the middle of Ojore and Takeo before throwing himself to his knees. He crawls into the corner, where McCoy is waiting, and he looks deeply into the puppet’s eyes…

HA: Oh I think this situation just took one hell of a turn….

HE: The Xtreme division is heating up….

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT x10

HA: I think sooner rather than later these people are going to get exactly what they are hoping for…

The camera returns to show the brothers again and they are still wearing that tense expression.

HA:………………and so I was proved right.

HE: With the match confirmed soon after, the 6CW fanbase went wild. The match they craved, in surroundings with so much history, sent interest in Night of Glory through the roof. Extra tickets have had to be made available and merchandise with Let Them Fight has been flying off the vendors shelves here.

HA: The crowd just cannot get enough of this match and even the casual fans have ordered the PPV just to see how it all unfolds.

HE: Match of the night it could well be, but what is for sure is that it will be brutal whatever the outcome. With one more show to go before the biggest event in the 6CW calendar, we are all on the edge of our seat at what else may happen before these 4 guys face off for the Xtreme title!

HA: They better start building an extension to the O2…….if things kick off again before Night of Glory, then we are going to need a lot more seats!

Suddenly a sound of a heartbeat sounds out across the arena and the fans start to cheer. The lights flash on and off in time with the beat and a Let Them Suffer chant starts up as they await the arrival of Joshua.

HE: Are these people insane? Do they know who they are cheering?!

HA: The 4 guys in this match never get this reaction………I think the audience are cheering for the match itself not who is taking part!

The crowd stare up the aisle as the heartbeat continues, but Joshua doesn’t appear. Then there is some unexpected movement by the side of the ring and McCoy is pushed out from under the apron in a seated position. Joshua follows soon after, holding a microphone in one hand and a battered steel chair in the other. He gets to his feet and stares around at the audience who are still chanting in his direction. Joshua then leisurely pushes the steel chair under the ropes before picking McCoy up with one hand. The puppet looks around the building while smirking, as Joshua makes his way up the steel steps and into the ring. He walks to the middle and carefully places McCoy at his feet before taking hold of the steel chair. He lifts it to his face, staring at its mangled seat as it reflects his image. He looks at his distorted reflection before starting to speak:

Thoughts of the past……….flood back with a few……….bitter……….blows……….We are at our most dangerous……….when fuelled by angry recollections……….But……….that is for the normal human……….Not one devoid of feeling……….It is why I stand here alive……….to educate you on what suffering……….really……….means……….

He stares at his scarred face for a while as the crowd look on. Joshua then cocks his head to one side and speaks again, starting off quietly but increasing in volume:

When the sound of metal……….slamming against your skull……….is what you hear in nightmares……….it is a welcome sound to hear……….in the waking world……….When your breath……….has been filled with blood……….it is satisfying to see red……….dripping from someone else’s mouth……….When you have been shadowed by a devil……….before feeling immense pain……….it is ironic……….to now be the stalker……….My actions……….and the actions to come……….are a direct consequence……….of past memories……….What evil I showed……….I have already seen……….What damage I caused……….I have already felt……….What I did……….I have already relived……….The suffering will continue……….within me and around me……….until I am no more!……….

He suddenly chucks the chair out of the ring and it clatters loudly on the outside. The audience are startled by this, but soon return to listening to what Joshua has to say. His heavy breathing starts to slow before he carefully picks McCoy up:

And yet……….

He looks around the crowd and McCoy’s head movements mimic Joshua’s. He then walks over to the turnbuckle and sits on the top pad. He looks straight ahead blankly, while McCoy continues to move his head as if checking out each and every face sitting in the crowd:

It seems suffering……….is needed here……….How else can your call to action……….be perceived? ……….All you all blind?……….Do you not listen? ……….Or maybe……….it is ignorance……….Is this thirst for mayhem……….brought to you by compliant men……….a simple reaction to not knowing………….and not witnessing………what true horror can be? ……….Is it because the history of this event……….where this structure has been needed……….has not nearly brought the viciousness……….that you have craved?……….Do you demand……….but cannot truly contemplate……….much much more? ……….If this is the case……….then you all will need……….men……….women……….children……….to answer one simple question……….

Joshua gets to his feet and hoists himself to the top turnbuckle. He shows tremendous balance as he stands on the top rope, McCoy in one hand and microphone in the other, as he addresses the crowd 20 feet in the air:

At what point in the carnage……….as I furiously carry out your wishes……….do you all shout Let Them Free……….rather than Let Them Fight? ……….

Immediately, a Let Them Fight chant starts again and Joshua, along with McCoy, gazes across the audience.

HA: Look at this crowd! Joshua has laid out what will happen and they still want it to go ahead!

HE: I really don’t think they know what is coming. I have a fair idea so I won’t be joining in this cheerleading!

Joshua allows the chants to continue as McCoy smiles even wider. He then slowly lifts the mic to his lips and bows his head:

So be it……….

He suddenly jumps off the pads and lands elegantly on his feet. He turns to the aisle and addresses the curtain.

Ojore and Takeo……….felt the foulness that swirls inside me……….but I want to speak to one being……….in particular……….This Plague……….This disease……….He enjoyed to see what suffering I could bring……….while hiding away from my clutches……….It amused him……….to see others face my wrath……….He finds my deeds humorous……….He believes that I am built……….in his image……….But he could not be more wrong……….No man of this earth……….could ever mould me……….No insignificant creature……….could ever shape me……….To join him……….would be to destroy him……….For the unknowledgeable crave……….what they couldn’t possibly understand……….And this Brotherhood……….this desire to be relevant……….to be feared……….while cowering away untouched……..is simply one man’s need……….to face something he would not survive……….And if suicide is your goal Plague……….then pray continue……….For I will send you……..shrieking……….on your way……….

He turns back to the crowd:

This match is a prelude……….of what to expect……….This will be a trial run……….to maximise the damage……….This will be the last opportunity……….for them……….and you all……….to walk away……….

The crowd answer Joshua with more Let Them Fight chants.

HE: Oh God……don’t they listen?

HA: They want it to happen. Ticket sales prove that!

Joshua looks down at McCoy and starts nodding his head. He continues to stare at the puppet as he speaks:

You continue to orchestrate……….the demons……….and I will produce……….a symphony of agony……….

Joshua then looks upwards towards the crowd again:

You will watch……….they will suffer……….You will cheer……….they will scream……….You will beg for more……….they will plead for mercy……….And in this chamber of horrors……….a poor imitation……….of my childhood nursery……….I……….will……….play……….

Joshua bows his head as the lights flash and the heartbeat begins again.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed 21 May 2014, 6:49 pm

The scene opens in the backstage locker rooms of the Copper Box, standing facing a mirror, dressed head to toe in a dinner suit and smoking jacket accessorised with a cane and monocle is Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy....

Cassidy: Evening governor, how's the old trouble and strife? (In a fake British cockney accent)

As he continues the other half of wild stallions, Billy Shaw enters the room

Shaw: What on earth are you doing Nicky? You sound like a poor mans Dick Van Dyke!

Cassidy: Sorry old bean, I have no idea what your talking about, don't get yourself in a right two and eight!

Shaw: Seriously, did Costello give you brain damage last week when he cleaned your clock?

Cassidy: God damn it Billy Bob you can never just go with flow can you?! Haven't you seen, tonight I'm teaming with the last gentleman of professional wrestling, England's finest Jack Hurst!

Shaw: And what does that have to do with that god awful accent?!

Cassidy: I'm practicing to be a true Brit, stiff upper lip and all that, afternoon tea, for king and country my good man! If Mr Hurst and I stand any chance of bringing down the French Revolution and that deranged nut job Chaos, we need to be more than just tag partners tonight, we need to be on the same page, on the same wave length.

Shaw: Nicky, you can find logic in even the most illogical situations.

Cassidy: Thank you me old mucca!

Shaw: That wasn't really meant as a compl....never mind, so anyway check this out I just got back from chatting to Hobo...

Cassidy: You mean Rufus?!

Shaw: Yeah sure whatever, Rufus. And he said that if we want to succeed in this business and defeat chaos at night of glory we need use the force!

Cassidy: Of course why didn't I think of that the force! What exactly is 'the force'?

Shaw: I'm not quite sure but I know we can figure it out

Cassidy: Ummmmm, the force, the force, wow that's a thinker! Anyway William old chap I must be on my way, I have to see a man about a dog and do something that involves apples and both pairs at the same time, I have no idea what it is but it's sounds delicious... Catch ya later dude.

Shaw puts his head in his hands as Cassidy struts out of the locker room...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 22 May 2014, 2:10 pm

The lights go out in the arena as a video begins to roll on the titantron. The video shows highlights of the match between Enforcer & Nate Nack vs Mike Masters and Scott Harris. The video comes to an end with the final shot of Masters and Harris face to face with neither man backing down.

As the clip ends, "Born a Champion" hits as the crowd get on their feet as Masters comes out to a huge ovation with blue and pinks lights flashing around the arena. Masters comes out wearing the Night of Glory promo t-shirt and jeans as he grabs a microphone before entering the ring.

MM: Ladies and gentlemen, the Masterful one is here! You know, were so close, so close to the biggest night in 6CW history and i'm so exicted, I geniuenly can't wait. I'm mean look at me, I'm sporting the Night of Glory t-shirt, im really geeking out right now and I can't keep my emotions in. Oh wait wait, sorry, I just remembered, I got told before I came out to promote this t-shirt. So folks, after the shows done, after I've finished entertaining you guys, run over to the merchandise stand and by this t-shirt. Hell there's a little section for Mike Masters there feel free to buy some of mine too, show 6CW management who should be top dawg around here. But enough of me jabbering about that, I mean you guys get the deal, Night of Glory, it's that time of the year, this is like wrestlings boom period. But now let me talk some Anarchy shall I, let me talk about some of the recent events. Let me, show you a picture worth a thousand words...

The picture shows Masters and Harris face to face after their loss to this past Anarchy.

MM: Look at that, does that look like a team? Does that look like the current tag team champions of 6CW? *A huge "NO" from the crowd*. I didn't think so. I really don't know what to say anymore. I mean, please someone tell me, someone tell me who is to blame? I mean is it me? Am I really the cause for of this? I mean I did get caught with Kelsey Calihan...but I mean, come on, look at me, look at my face, look at this smile, look these incredible blonde locks of mine I mean seriously does anyone even blame Kelsey for what she did? I certainly don't because im nothing short of perfection. That "classy" girl couldn't resist me but thats nothing but an afterthought. Then there was those conversations with Hernandez, listen does anyone even take that big goop seriously? He's nothing more than a puppet who can't detach away from his strings so he's nothing to worry about. I'm fine, im not the problem but that means Harris is right?

MM: You see I don't care about the shirt, I don't care about anything to do with the Authority. Harris. Mmm, Harris. I think the reason that we can't co exist is because of you Harris. Surprise right? Last week in our tag match, I was in the ring and I was doing what I do best which is run circles around my opponent, I was showing off, sue me. I had the match won, but then you got involved and what happens? We lost. Just like every other time we lose, it's always you that takes the bait. And I hate, hate to always bring this up but every since "the secret" became a big deal, the Sharpshooter has been losing his touch. I told you last week not to make this secret my business, us losing is making this secret my business because because we're the freaking tag team champions but you're secret is diminishing your performance. I repeat, we're the tag team champions, your problems our my problems. We go into Night of Glory as champs but right now, I don't see us coming out as champs.

MM: The Authority may have started this, but i'm ending this Scott. You need to let the whole word know what you're secret is otherwise this tag team will no longer exist. Hell, I'll go solo if I have to, I can do that...because i'm that damn good.

Mike Masters drops the microphone and stares at the camera intensely will giving a smirk.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 22 May 2014, 7:57 pm

STRONGER by Kanye West blares out and Robin Reborn springs onto the stage, spinning around for the fans as they cheer for the daredevil of 6CW. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring

HA: Looks like Robin Reborn isn't waiting for his match to start the party tonight

*Reborn grabs a mic and, just as Henry starts to reply to his brother, Reborn cuts in ahead of him

RR: No, no, no Henry, none of your nonsense, there's business to be done tonight. For all the fans watching at home...you can thank me for interrupting that moron!

*The crowd pop and start a Henry Sucks! chant...

HE: What a moron

*Robin is in the ring laughing and carries on as the noise dies down.

RR: I'm out here tonight to address my match. Night of Glory is just one show away, but each of us 8 lucky contenders has got to survive this evening's affair before we get our shot at glory. The International Championship. What an honour it is to go out there and fight for that belt. I promise you, ladies and gentlemen, that Robin Reborn is gonna show you things you didn't think possible when the ladders come out on the biggest stage of them all.

*The crowd pop again

RR: But tonight, tonight 3 of my opponents on that fateful night will be my allies in the ring. Hobo *pop*, that boy Bam Sparkleston *pop* and The Talent Jimmy Phillips *pop* will stand beside me. And these men, like I do, know that only a few nights away is a night we'll do anything to see the other man too hurt to climb a ladder. But thats the business, and they respect the hell out of each other and I respect them. However, the 4 on the otherside, well, they're a different story.

*Boos ring out before Reborn can even name them

RR: I'd list em all but you know the guys I mean. Honour isn't a word in their vocabulary. They'll use every dirty trick in the book to take a win. They don't get what this business is really about. When all is said and done, I want the fans to remember Robin Reborn. At Night of Glory, I'll do things you'll never forget.

*Reborn pauses and looks down the ramp

RR: So, I thought I'd come out here and get things started. Come on gentlemen, you know you've heard too much of me. Friend or foe alike, come tell the world why Night of Glory is your story, not mine...

*Reborn takes a step back and leans on the ropes on the far side of the ring, waiting for anyone to come face him

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 23 May 2014, 9:52 am

Our scene once again opens in the abandoned house of Edward Plague, the camera slowly makes it's way down the dark halls shaking slightly as it does as dust floats through the air illuminated by the light that breaks in through the cracks in the walls. As the camera moves down the hall the sound of talking can be heard, it gets louder and louder until the camera reaches the door at the end of the hall. Suddenly the door flies open revealing a packed room of people, the women dressed in long white dresses on one side and the men dressed in black robes on the other, they all stare at the camera as it moves towards the front of the room turning towards the front as it passes them, the talking becomes clear and is the familiar chant of “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...NO KING...ONLY EDWARD”. The camera turns to static as the sound of laughter echoes through the room that causes the chanting to die down a bit, suddenly Edward is revealed standing at the front of the room as the camera moves behind him revealing the full room staring at him, he moves slowly around the makeshift stage as the procession of people follow his every move, constantly chanting over and over again. One by one the people begin to place on the Plague masks, Edward laughs more and more before speaking. As Edward begins to speak an eerie song begins to play on the piano and Edward sings along, laughing as he does.

“There are days when death is sent to soothe a tired friend
the easy way extends a hand earned by fearful men
I'd see these walls in flames If I had too
I'll watch them crumble down just to find you
A second chance to save a life from decay
but it will never come without facing your fate...”

The piano slowly fades out as Edward's singing stops and turns in to manic laughter, the chanting continues to Edward's delight and sick smile covers his face as he begins to speak.

“Brothers and Sisters...hehehe...we have found a lost sheep stood among the wolves...hehehe...a man held to this world by strings, a man held by the fear of walking upon his own feet...hehehe...a man who can almost see the world through my eyes but has been blindfolded by a false idol...hehehe...a man...a victim...a brother!”

Plague drops down on to his knees and looks at the ceiling, the lighting casting a strange shadow on his face, he looks forward in to the camera and the shadow for a split second looks like a skull but the camera turns to static for a split second before coming back to normal, the shadow now looks normal

“Brothers...hehehe...Sisters...hehehe...as I suffered before for your lives I will suffer again...hehehe...I will allow myself to feel true pain once again...hehehe...I must sacrifice...hehehe...I must bleed...hehehe...I must free him from the ropes that bind him to the ground, from the strings that move his mouth and allow him to speak for the first time...hehehe...I must free him from his delusions...hehehe...for far too long he has wore the disguise of a wolf...hehehe...for far too long he has bared his teeth at the sight of safety but I must show that he is just a sheep in wolves clothing before offering him the chance to truly become the monster that he is inside...hehehe...I must show him that a man who stands alone holding the hand of an invisible idol is just another sheep ready for slaughter but a man who stands aside his brother? Well that man...hehehe...that MONSTER!? That man is truly free...”

Edward stops talking as the camera turns to static and images of Joshua, Lucas Takeo and Ojore followed by an image of Edward lying on top of the cell before it cuts back

“This week children...hehehe...I suffer...hehehe...I sacrifice...hehehe...I offer my brother a hand to hold...hehehe...I stand between the prisoner and the punisher and I defy their lashings in defiance..hehehe...in a display of freedom...hehehe...I will show the sheep that he has a light to follow in to the darkness...hehehe...that he no longer needs to swing from the ceiling...hehehe...a puppet no longer...hehehe...by my side he will be reborn what he truly is...”

Edward looks directly in to the camera before signing off

“..a monster..”

“...a kindred spirit...”

“....my brother....”

Edward begins to laugh into the camera as the chanting once again gets louder and louder, the camera spins around to the crowd in the room only to reveal that the room is completely empty, the camera pans backwards towards the exit as Edward remains on the floor still laughing and the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 23 May 2014, 10:46 am

OOC: This takes place directly after Wood and Costello are banned from physical altercations at Anarchy May 20th (Wood's birthday)

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the Copper Box Arena, as the camera pans around we see a selection of posters for past 6CW PPV's before stopping on a framed poster for N.O.G V. Suddenly the silence is broken up as a trash can flies across the room smashing in to the poster and knocking it from the wall, the camera spins around to see Wood charging around the room with a look of fury etched in to his face. Security swarm around Wood but he easily pushes them away, one guard runs in attempting to retrain Wood but is quickly thrown back knocking down three other guards causing the rest to back up. Wood takes a seat and puts his head in his hands before letting out a massive sigh as the security leave him alone in the room. Wood reaches in to his trousers and pulls out his phone and begins dialling.

Wood: Come on...pick up...please!

Wood shakes his head but to his confusion hears the sound of a ringing phone behind him, he turns around and a smile instantly covers his face as Emmy appears in the doorway, she holds her phone up and smiles back at Wood, the signs of Wood's accidental punch months ago nowhere to be seen.

Emmy: Did you really think I was going to miss your birthday?

Wood doesn't reply but instead stands up and walks over to Emmy, Emmy attempts to speak but Wood cuts her off

Wood: I'm sorry...I was...um...I was wrong.

A look of shock and confusion crosses her face and she sarcastically gasps before speaking.

Emmy: Did I just hear that correctly? Did The Viper Liam Wood, the best in the business, the worlds most stubborn man just admit that HE was wrong!?

Emmy and Wood laugh before a serious tone crosses Wood's voice

Wood: I'm so sorry for the past few months, I became someone else and it's not fair on you at all...I can't predict the future...hell, I can't say what's going to happen tomorrow let alone next year but what I do know is I want you by my side every step of the way...I'd understand if you wanted to walk away right now because it's taken me far too long to realise that 6CW...that the world titles...that Night Of Glory...they mean nothing if I don't have you by my side...

Wood attempts to speak again but is quickly cut off as Emmy grabs him and kisses him, Wood attempts to speak but nothing comes out.

Emmy: I'll be there...

Wood smiles but it is quickly cut off

Emmy: ...but...

A look of concern covers Wood's face as he looks at his girlfriend

Emmy: ...I need you to stop this...

Emmy points down at the broken Night Of Glory poster on the floor

Emmy: ...I need you to realise that no matter how good you are that when you lose your temper you let them win...you lose control and then you lose what's most important to you...it didn't work against Garcia, it didn't work against Enforcer and it won't work against Costello so I need you to start using your head.

Emmy tiptoes and kisses Wood on the forehead before continuing to speak

Emmy: You say that you can't predict the future well I can and right now I can see two options for you to take...option one you stay angry, you go out there and you forget who you are and you try to kill Costello...you take that option and you either get your wish but are dragged down to his level or you let him get in your head and he possibly ends your career.

Wood looks down and shakes his head but Emmy quickly lifts his head to keep eye contact with him

Emmy: Option two? Well in option two you remember that you are Liam Wood and you show Vincent Costello just why you were the king of EWF, you show him just why despite your record at PPV's you were still voted the 6CW Superstar Of The Year...you show him why despite this past two months you're still the man that I will follow until the end of the world without question.

Wood nods and smiles at Emmy who kisses him on the cheek

Emmy: ...It's up to you

The scene ends with Emmy and Wood stood together hand in hand.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurt N. Jurqa Fri 23 May 2014, 2:21 pm

The cameras cut backstage to Bam’s phone with Bam with his usual grinning face beaming into it.

BS: ERMAHGERD!!! Sparky and Hobo were like Totes Amazeballs out there the other night, it was like proper Old Skool Trash TV, you Hobo (Bam pans the camera over to Hobo sat in the locker room looking disinterested) and me Bam Sparkleston taking the role of Big E! Did you feel it Hobo, the electricity, the excitement with the fans, we’re like the new Bennifer, the new Brangelina, we’re BAMBO!

Hobo: We’re not the new Trash TV kid and you certainly aren’t Enforcer, firstly you’re a good 100lbs lighter and a lot greener in the ring. That reaction was like a ripple compared to the heady days of Trash TV, walking down to the ring with Hulkster, Diablo, the Producers and Enforcer, those were the days!

BS: But we could restore those days, get back the old gang! Justin Lee Collins may not want to do another ‘Bring back’ anymore what with his misdemeanours but what’s stopping you reaching out to the guys?

Hobo: Diablo’s last known whereabouts were in some rehab clinic in Thailand, the Producers are working on some reality show on Channel 5, Trish Stratus is dropping kids, Hulkster’s batteries leaked all over the back seat of my car a few weeks ago so he’s in my garage currently, Hero, well seriously no-one wants him turning up and Enforcer... let’s just say we’re not on the best speaking terms currently.

Bam: OH EM GEE!! Mr Neg A. Tivi T! How about an all new, all shiny, improved Trash TV v2.0. Spoiler Alert REBOOT!. Who needs those old guys hey? Old news, out with the trash like literally! Like take a look at this and tell me that this just doesn’t scream Hashtag Awesome!

Bam pulls out of an Aldi carrier bag a large cushion and hands it to Hobo then points the camera at Hobo to see his reaction.

Hobo: Erm, it’s a large cushion...with what appears to be mine and your face cross stitched onto it and BAMBO BFF in a heart written underneath?

BS: Yeah it’s like just soooooo amazing! I was up all night doing that for you, I hope you like it!

Hobo: It’s erm different, may I ask why I appear to have some form of stroke down one side of my face and what looks like a dog’s ear?

BS: I got mixed up with another pattern I found online with a King Charles Spaniel, if we took it to production I’d make sure that wasn’t there.

Hobo: No probably for the best. What you doing now??

Bam sees his chance and grabs Hobo close and poses for the camera with the cushion between them.

BS: PHOTOBOMB DOUBLE SELFZ!

Hobo feigns a smile for him as the photo is taken, as it’s done Bam quickly turns to Hobo and licks the side of his face.

Hobo: you didn’t just do that did you?

BS: Do what?

Hobo: Did you just lick me?

BS: Nooooo!!! What do you take me for , some kind of fruitloop fanboy (nervous laugh)?

Hobo: Erm, I think I need to get changed now, probably best if we meet up again some other time?

BS: Meet again? Just the pair of us? Yeah sure!

Bam stays sat opposite Hobo and there’s an uneasy silence as Bam just smiles at Hobo.

Hobo: So you going then?

Bam: Oh okay.

Bam gets up slowly and makes his way to the door as Hobo starts to get changed, he mutters under his breath ‘tastes like chicken’ and smiles before glancing back at Hobo in his pants and leaving the room.

Kurt N. Jurqa

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 25 May 2014, 2:30 pm

"Watch me shine" blasts out the speakers, and the crowd are instant in hurling abuse towards the entrance ramp. Jackson Black swaggers out on the ramp, dressed in a smart navy suit. He laps up the abuse, strecthing his arm (ala Orton) to further antagonise the crowd. He walks towards the ring, toying with a few of the younger audience members desperate for Black to acknowledge them, by sticking a hand out to only pull it away before they can make contact.

He over zealously laughes to himself before entering the ring, barking orders at a ringside attendant who passes him a microphone.

"THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!" Jackson shouts into the mic, in a tone only described as
wholeheartdly mocking the crowd.

"As each week passes, I feel the love and warmth only grow from my hoardes of adoring fans. I can only thank you formaking my return to 6CW so enjoyable.

Now, lets get down to why I have come out here. This past week on Anarchy, I showed you all what has been missing from the ranks here in 6CW, someone that can string together a series of moves that make you all stand up and notice. I showed you all how a two time, a TWO TIME!! , All American wrestles. A technical masterpiece delivered in only first gear.

You see, at Anarchy, I went easy on Robin Reborn. I decided to toy with guy, give him a sense of belief that he could mix it up with the finest in pro wrestling. Even in first gear, I showed the reason why I was the first ever 6CW International Champion. I showed the reason why I was in the main event last time I was in 6CW. I showed the reason why at Night of Glory I will walk out of the London O2 arena as 6CW International Champion and begin my journey of redemption.

At Night of Glory I won't be in first gear, I will be at the top of my game. I will destroy everyone in that ladder match, leaving nobody capable of stopping me climbing that ladder and collecting what I rightfully mine. Jackson Black's name will once again be engraved in the 6CW International Championship.

However, before we get to Night of Glory we have a little 8 man tag team match to be had. The powers that be see it only right that the fans get a little taster of what is to come in London on the 9th June. If the fans want a little taste of what is to come then Jackson Black is more than happy to oblige."

Jackson laps up the boos.

"Boo all you want, because I know you all appreciate the talents of Jackson Black. I'll take on the four men put across from me all on my own, is such the incompetance of the men I have been teamed with. Jackson Black will once again school those who feel worthy enough to be in the ring alongside me. Anarchy will come and go, Jackson will be the one stood tall. Night of glory will arrive and the same outcome is inevitable.

Jackson Black will be 6CW International Champion, for Jackson Black IS GOD!!"

Black throws his microphone to the mat, and taunts the crowd as he exits the arena.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 25 May 2014, 8:45 pm

The Copper Box Arena comes to life as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen blasts from the speakers and the former EWF World Champion The Viper Liam Wood appears on the stage with a confident look on his face, he poses for the fans and soaks in the attention before removing his EWF hoodie and revealing an Austin Stevens 6WF t-shirt.

HA: Wood looking happier as of late, I wonder if this has anything to do with his match with Vincent Costello at Night Of Glory Five rapidly approaching?

HE: It's probably because he knows that for this week at least Vincent Costello can't beat him up again!

HA: I don't think Liam has ever run from a fight before...

HE: Tell that to the fans who he abandoned after losing to Thunder!

HA: Well by the sounds of it, all is forgiven!

Wood reaches the ring and slides in staying on his knees and looking around the packed arena, the fans begin to chant for him as he takes a microphone and begins to pace the ring, he goes to speak but the chants get louder and louder causing a smile to stretch across his face once again, as the chants die down Wood confidently hopes up on to the turnbuckle and sits on top of it before lifting the microphone to his lips and beginning to speak.

Wood: Not long now...the countdown begins!

Wood pauses and soaks in the attention before continuing to speak

Wood: That's right, it's not long until what some people are calling the biggest match of my entire career...a match that could make or break my legacy...a match that could change the landscape of this company forever...a match that I have wanted for a long time and soon...it's happening!

The crowd begin to chant “COSTELLO SUCKS!” at the top of the their lungs to which Viper gives a sarcastic fake look, he shakes his head before speaking once again.

Wood: Oh, you thought I was talking about my match with Vince Costello? No way! I'm talking about my next match at Anarchy where I go one on one with Percy and the G.A.Y.S! I have to say I can't believe how the Authority are stacking the deck against me...Vinnie gets the night off and I have to face what some people are calling The Poodles of justice!? I guess having that fancy lawyer cleaning up after him really paid off! The thing is though, I think a once in a life time match like Wood vs the G.A.Y.S needs more risk so I have an offer to Percy...

Wood lowers the microphone and shakes his head, breathing in deeply and putting on a scared act before making the offer

Wood: If you and the G.A.Y.S can beat me then The Artist Formerly Known As Viper can have his name back and I will NEVER be known as The Viper ever again...that's right people...for the obvious match of the year I am putting my very name on the line!

Wood lowers the microphone again and puts on more hammy acting as he remains in the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 27 May 2014, 4:27 pm

Alexander Altair is stood backstage, he is dressed in a smart blue suit and red tie, freshly shaven he removes his sunglasses

TA: My guest at th...................

AA: Really, that's what you start with?

How many times have we done this and thats all the creativity you can muster?
I'm not sure what kind of pittance you are paid on a monthly basis but what ever it is way too much. Even Christy puts you to shame and that is not something I ever expected to say

Allen looks dumbstruck as Altair continues
AA: And now you want me to ask the questions as well?

My god Tim, why don't you just sit the hell down and let me get this out of the way, remember you asked me to stop and talk. I was heading to an important meeting with Mr Jones, where no doubt he wanted to inform me of his plans to ensure I am the next 6CW International Champion and yet I am stood here with a man with the mental capacity of an infant...... No I take that back an infant has the capability to learn, you are inept at the highest level and learning anything is clearly beyond your abilities. I am surprised you are able to tie your laces before you leave the house although I would guess you still live at home with your parents and they do all that for you

Altair moves an eye to Allen who avoids eye contact

AA: I'll take that as a yes then Tim and if you can't muster up the brain power to throw any questions my way then I don't seee why we should continue this merriment any longer

Allen remains silent and Altair throws the mic at the interviewer

AA: Let's not do this again any time soon. OK!

Allen nods before reaching down and picking up the mic on the floor as Altair strides away

AA: Imbecile!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 28 May 2014, 12:28 am

(A very nervous Timothy Allen is stood with a microphone)

TA: My guests at this time, the Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos, Molly Coddle and Percy Percival...

(Percy and Molly walk into shot, Percy is wearing a purple PVC shorts and waistcoat combo, Molly wearing the same colours but in trouser and vest form, both men look happy as they stand uncomfortably close to Tim Allen)

TA: Guys, what are your thoughts about your match tonight?

Percy: I'm so happy, tonight Molly and I have Wood.

Molly: Not only that, we're facing the Viper...

(Percy and Molly high five and laugh camply)

Percy: We have a chance to show 6CW that the Guys Against Y-chromosome Sickos are not a novelty act. We can take the Y-chromosome sicko known as Liam Wood and make him suffer for his sins.

TA: What sins has Liam Wood actually committed though guys? From the view of most of us, Liam Wood has gone through a personal rivalry with a close friend of his before being the victim of Vincent Costello!

Percy: That's such a homophobic viewpoint...

(Percy and Molly both get into Tim Allen's face, Allen looks incredibly uncomfortable as the noses of both men press into Allen's cheeks)

Percy: We don't like homophobes... But we're willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Liam Wood, he's not so lucky... G.A.Y.S are going to begin the night staring Wood in the face, G.A.Y.S are going to face Wood directly in our face, Wood will be coming right at us, and it will take both of us to handle Wood... But at the end of the night, it will be a simple matter of Percy Percival and Molly Coddle, looking down at Wood. Visualise it Timothy Allen, VISUALISE IT!

(Percy and Molly laugh as they walk away, leaving Allen looking slightly shaken up)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 28 May 2014, 1:13 am

(Max Adamson is sat alone, he is cradling the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship, he is deep in thought as he speaks into the camera)

Max: At Night of Glory, I, Max Adamson, will be entering into a war against Nate Nack, and one of GazzyD or Enforcer. It will be a war because I know it isn't going to be a traditional war. It wont be a traditional triple threat match. If Gazzy wins, it could be rosy, Gazzy and I work together and emerge from Night of Glory as EWF and 6CW World Champions. But if Enforcer wins, it opens a whole can of worms. A can of worms known as the Authority... The Authority are the evil lurking beneath 6CW. They will involve themselves in the EWF Championship match, and if Enforcer wins, they will involve themselves in the match for MY 6CW Championship...

(Adamson leans forward before continuing)

Max: ...If only there were some way we could physically weaken and get at the Authority before Night of Glory...

(Adamson smirks and stands up)

Max: We are still feeling the effects of what the Authority did to GazzyD last week, the brutal beatdown, making me watch and rendering me unable to help... But if the Authority think that will work against me, against us, they could not be more wrong. The image of Gazzy beaten and bloodied, being handcuffed to the ropes and being so... Helpless. If the Authority think that will mentally be an issue to me, then I have a personal message I shall be hand delivering inside that very ring!

(Adamson's voice gets strained and louder as he continues)

Max: I don't give a damn who the extra Authority member is. The mystery guy, along with Daniel Reilly, Marty Helms, Jonathan Daniels, and Enforcer. My message is heartfelt, personal, physical and I assure you, painful. Max Adamson is on a mission to leave Night of Glory the way he will enter it. As the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion. And I don't care which of you want to bring the fight to me, with God as my witness I am telling you all, you have not seen anything yet. You all saw what I went through in my war with GazzyD, you all know what I've been through throughout my entire career to be here today. And that is nothing compared to what I will go through to ensure I beat you.

(Adamson calms down a little before continuing)

Max: I am definitely not overlooking Nate Nack, I am not overlooking GazzyD either. But Enforcer, this thing brewing between us, it goes deeper than a simple rivalry over World Championships. This goes way, way back. You can hide behind the rest of the Authority if it suits you, you can pretend you're this uncrowned king, just waiting to defeat me and take my title to complete your set. But you're still the man you once were. Hobo's bodyguard. Diablo's lackey. Trash TV's bitch.

(Adamson smirks once again)

Max: The entire Authority wants to take control of 6CW. Tonight, the superstars of 6CW will show the Authority exactly who's in control.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 30 May 2014, 12:22 pm

*In the dark depths of the graveyard, the lone figure of Lukas Takeo sits rocking back and forth*

Takeo: "Plague. Joshua. Its Takeo Time now my friends."

*Takeo continues to rock back and forth saying "Takeo time" as the short video cuts off...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down