The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 7th March 2014 Results *Tag Team Takeover*

Go down

6CW Anarchy 7th March 2014 Results *Tag Team Takeover* Empty 6CW Anarchy 7th March 2014 Results *Tag Team Takeover*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:13 pm

*The camera pans from the sole of a man's shoes up his crossed legs...

"This………. This I can get used to"

*The camera pans up to the face of Mr Hernandez as he sits, feet up on the desk, in the chair of Mr Jones in The Authority's office.

MH: They never knew what they were dealing with, but I've got from hanging with Ron to being the Don of this damn place

*Hernandez jumps all of a sudden as the phone begins to ring. He composes himself and picks up the line

MH: Hernandez…………..

Yes Mr Jones, of course everything is in order.

*The sound of Mr Jones can be heard, yet not deciphered clearly, on the other end of the line.

MH: No, sir, there will not be anyone stepping out of line, fools will not be suffered.

*Hernandez is silent as he listens intently

MH: Yes sir, I know exactly how you want things to end tonight, the soldiers are ready"

*He suddenly pulls his feet off the desk extremely sharply

MH: It’s still your office sir, I know sir of course, not a mark

*Hernandez puts the phone down, gets up, brushes himself down and heads out of the door and the screen goes blank

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

Heat-Hernandez – Who cares????
Enforcer – Join the Uprising!!
Wood is hiding in my house
6CW>Kelsey
HOBO – Can I have a cuddle?
It’s OK Viper – I’m scared of Thunder too

The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to a special Tag Team Turmoil edition of 6CW Anarchy…I am Harold Lloyd, joined here at ringside by my brother, Henry.

Henry nods to camera

HA: What a great night we have in store as pretty much the entire roster are battling for the same goal. Tag Team Championship glory

HE: Since the dawn of time Tag matches have produced some of the most breath taking and thrilling matches ever seen in the squared circle and I am sure this tournament will be no different

HA: But how will some of these teams co-exist? I think it’s clear Henry that a large number of these pairings have been put together with an ulterior motive in mind

HE: Are you implying that Hernandez is up to something?

HA: No I’m saying that the only reason Jones gave this the go ahead is he knows the problems putting some of these teams together could cause. As skilled a business man as he is he has a wicked streak that thrives on people being uncomfortable. He enjoys being in control and this adds another string to his bow.

I have no doubt that Jones will have already pre selected his winners

HE: Are you implying some of the results are pre-determined. I have never heard such a preposterous claim in professional wrestling. This isn’t football Harold!!

HA: But it is all about what’s best for business Henry and as Mr. Jones stated last week to even his own brother, they are doing things his way from now on and for me that means Jones will be getting himself involved a lot more even if he isn’t actually in the building this evening

HE: He’s not even in the country Harold and more to the point why shouldn’t he have a vested interest in who wears the gold in this company. It’s his business or at least his and his brother’s business, of course he wants to have a say in what happens in that ring, why does everybody have such a problem with that?

Harold shakes his head as we go backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 7th March 2014 Results *Tag Team Takeover* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 7th March 2014 Results *Tag Team Takeover*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:14 pm

(Percy Percival and Molly Coddle are shown preparing for their Tag Team Tournament match, both men are stretching out in a somewhat unorthodox style.)

PP: Remember the plan Colin...

MC: Molly...

PP: Right. We need to give it to Helms and Daniels really hard and really early.

MC: How early? Do we need to get right up behind them? Maybe a German suplex.

PP: That's a great idea. I'll take Helms.

MC: From behind?

PP: Oooooh cheeky!

MC: For the German I mean.

PP: I didn't know either of them was German... I'm always partial to some German sausage!

MC: Let’s stick to winning.

(Molly Coddle turns around to see Percy Percival holding a fork with a German sausage on the end of it)

PP: Oh Molly... I was talking about dietary requirements. I need my German sausage before a match to make sure I'm stuffed. Can't go wrestling on an empty stomach now!

MC: You're probably right. Shall we share? I'm not sure I can manage a whole one.

PP: An end each?

(Molly stares at Percy, hands on his hips looking unimpressed with Percy)

PP: I'll get a knife... Spoilsport.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 7th March 2014 Results *Tag Team Takeover* Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 7th March 2014 Results *Tag Team Takeover*

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:16 pm

*Thunder is backstage with Christy James

CJ: Thunder, many people are saying that tonight is a real crossroads for the future of you and Liam Wood as friends. How confident are you that the Viper will return to 6CW competition this evening?

*Thunder smiles nervously

T: I’ve read all the reports Christy, I follow the WhereisLiamWood twitter feed and I like everybody else haven’t heard a peep from Liam since Revolution but none the less my spidey sense is tingling this evening Christy

I can feel that something is a foot, the axis of evil is shifting and the good guys are due a victory

CJ: Is that a yes?

*Thunder pats Christy on the back a little too enthusiastically causing the reporter to choke on her gum. Thunder rushes to perform the Heimlich manoeuvre as a red faced Christy finally spits out the half chewed gum on to the floor

T: Always glad to be of service little lady!!

*Thunder throws an invisible cape over his shoulder and turns to leave

T: Oh and one more thing……..

Let’s Rock…..

*Christy is still coughing and holding her throat

Crowd– AND RIDE!!

*Thunder gives a cheesy thumbs up to the camera as he walks out of shot leaving Christy and her crew shaking their heads

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:19 pm

??: Looks like the inmates are in charge of the asylum

*Enforcer is standing in the back staring at his phone clearly furious

E: Answer the damn phone!"

*He rings again and this time leaves a message

E: Jones, its Enforcer. Trying to work out whether you'll be doing your job with the show even out of the country, but clearly you left early last time out. We've got problems to sort

*He hangs up and then storms into the office of The Authority

E: Heat?! Heat?!

*Hernandez snaps back

MH: I think you'll find its Hernandez these days Mr Enforcer.

*Enforcer stands with his hands on his hips in exasperation

E: Whatever. So, the puppet is pulling the strings tonight?"

*Hernandez smiles and takes a drink

MH: Yes, quite. What has our honourable World Champion come to see me about tonight then? A little jumpy it seems?

*Enforcer takes a step towards him

E: Watch your lip.

*Hernandez continues to smile

MH: Please, do continue. What is your problem on this evening then E? Please. I’m listening?

E: You need to sort this place out. We didn't join with The Authority to be played by the cretins that swamp this place

*Enforcer stops speaking as both men turn to see the door burst open as Helms and Daniels bundle into the room.Hernandez stands and raises his voice

MH: Gentlemen, a bit of decorum please!

*The two men apologise and wait by the door.Hernandez turns back to Enforcer

MH: You'll have to excuse me; I have a meeting with this pair ahead of their match tonight

*Enforcer notably bristles with anger

E: Don't test me tonight, Hernandez, I'm a bigger problem than you could handle

*With that he storms out of the office, slamming the door behind him. Hernandez takes in a deep breath and then full composure comes over him again

MH: Gentlemen, do please sit, I have some instructions, and you could say some warnings, from up high

*The scene fades as Helms and Daniels sit to discuss their upcoming match.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:20 pm

Match 1
Tag Team Tournament
The Authority (Helms/Daniels) vs Percy Percival/Molly Coddle

Ha: The Authority have entered two teams into this tournament, Helms and Daniels here and later tonight Roth and Enforcer go up against Scott Harris and Mike Masters

He: and its a stroke of genius, with the exception of a couple, every other team is made up of all kinds of combustible elements and we really could see Authority versus Authority in the finals

Ha: Surpise surprise, Authority stacking the decks in their favour

Helms and Daniels discuss tactics in the corner as Percy Percival shoos Molly Coddle to the apron. Helms decides to start for The Authority as the official signals for the bell. Helms turns to face his opponent as Percy camply skips toward him. Helms goes to tie up and Percy ducks out of the way and and skips circles around him.

Helms tries to grab at him but Percy proves elusive as he continues to show up the Authority member by slapping him on the behind and then blowing him a kiss

Ha: The crowd are loving this

He: WELL THEY WON'T LIKE THAT!!! TEACH THIS WEIRDO A LESSON HELMS

Ha: Unbiased...nice

The crowd are booing as Helms sees red and grabs Percy by the scruff of the neck and plants a knee deep in the gut. He whips him into the corner of the ring and then runs at him squashing him against the turnbuckle witha clothesline. Percy staggers out and Helms throws him through the air with a big body drop and then tags Daniels in

Daniels climbs in the ring and flexes his muscles as Percy slowly gets to his feet. The crowd begin to cheer as he manages to get a few shots into the gut of Daniels but they quickly tail into boos as Daniels regains the upper hand as he drives his knee into Percy's gut. He hooks him under his arm and then connects with a suplex and goes straight into a cover attempt

Percy gets his shoulder off the mat and Daniels stays on the attack, he grabs Percys head and delivers multiple heavy right hands to the forehead and temple. Daniels drags him to his feet and then he lifts him with ease and runs him into the Authority corner driving his shoulder deep into the stomach.

He tags Helms back in and the two men push Percy against the rope and Irish whip him before planting him with a double spinebuster. Helms drops over him for the cover hooking the leg

Percy kicks out again to the annoyance of The Authority

He: Authority dominating this one

Ha: But Percy fighting till the end

Helms goes into a headlock with Percy on the ground. Percy tries to fight it but begins to fade as Helms applies more and more pressure. The crowd are loudly behind Percival and he starts to fight the submission. He fights up to his knees, then to a standing base, he dives his elbow into the side of Helms who keeps the hold locked in and then Percy connects with another elbow...and another

The crowd cheer wildly as Percy breaks free and then runs at the ropes, he ducks under a cothesline attempt from Helms and then takes him down with a croosbody hooking the legs into a pin

Helms quickly kicks out and Percy waits for him to get to his feet before knocking him back down with a drop kick. Helms jumps straight back up but walks into another dropkick and then Percy runs at Daniels and knocks him down off the apron. Helms groggily gets to his feet

Ha: GAYMAKER!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THE AUTHORITY ARE GOING OUT

He: NOT SO QUICK! DANIELS MAKES THE SAVE

Daniels drags the official out from the ring interupting the count. Percy gets to his feet in protest as the official orders Daniels back on to the apron. Daniels pays no attention and Percy pushes past the official and goes for Daniels

Ha: TESTICULAR CLAW

Daniels whinces in pain as Percy helps himself to a handful. Inside the ring Molly Coddle has entered and is trading punches with Helms. Helms begins to get the upper hand though and then connects with a blatant lowblow

He: LIGHTS OUT ELBOW! CODDLE IS DONE

Ha: Makes no difference, Percy is the legal man

The crowd start to boo loudly as Helms runs and knocks Percy into the crowd barrier with a baseball slide forcing him to break his grip on Daniels. Helms exits the ring and drags Percy up and drives his head against the steel ring post before sliding him back into the ring.

Helms slides back in himself and then tags Daniels in. Helms lifts Percy off the mat and then holds him helpless and defenceless as Daniels drives a big boot straight into the side of his head. He thinks about the cover but instead drags him into the corner of the ring sitting him up against the the lower turnbuckles. He backs away before driving his knee into the face of Percy sevral times and then bouncing off the opposite rope and hitting a running boot that brushes across the temple of his opponent

Daniels poses to the jeers of the crowd and he kicks out cockily at Percival who is trying to get to his feet. He shouts abuse at him before reaching down and dragging him to his feet lifting him above his head

He: look at the strength, this guy is chiselled from stone

Ha: Think you've got a bit of a man crush there brother

Daniels parades Percy above his head bench pressing him with ease before dropping him face first down to the mat and dropping over him for the cover

Percy kicks out again and Daniels connects with another flurry of punches as Percy can only try and cover up. He gets to his feet and barks at Percival to do the same. As he slowly gets to his feet Daniels kicks him in the mid section and then executes a perfect snap suplex, he keeps hold and rolls through lifting Percy up again into a second snap suplex and then drags him up for a third time and then lifts him in he air stalling before dropping him into the jackhammer powerslam

He: Huge move..this should be it

He: Jesus...

ha: Daniels can't believe Percy kicked out.....I don't think I can

Daniels punches the mat in frustration. He confronts the official who reaffirms the two count before he turns back to Percy and peels him up off the mat. He backs him up against the rope and then Irish whips him across the ring

He: WHAT A SPIEBUSTER

Ha: the rings still shaking, and thankfully this may do it

Ha: Molly Coddle is back in

As the officials hand is coming down for the three Molly dives across and breaks up the pinfall. The offical orders him out of the ring and The Authority use the advantage to double team Percy. The whip him into the corner of the ring and then Helms whips Daniels into him and as Percy staggers out he walks straight into a Samoan Drop as the official has turned back.

Percy throws his arm in the air again and this time its Helms turn to remenstrate with the official. He lifts Percy up and sets him between his legs

He: Powerb......

Ha: Did he just kiss him???

The crowd are going wild as Helms lifts Percy through the air for the powerbomb, as Percy is sat across Helms shoulders he plants a kiss on him which forces Helms to drop him him, he reacts angrily and runs into a drop toe hold. Helms quickly gets to his feet again and runs at Percy only to be knocked down with a dropkick to the knee and then a straight kick to the head

He: OH NO

Ha: Percy saw Daniels coming and managed to avoid the elbow drop.....Helms couldn't avoid it though

He: Stop laughing, its not funny

Daniels holds his head in his hands after hitting his own partner with an elbow drop. Percy gets up and rocks him with a right hand slap followed by a forearm shot which backs Daniels up against the rope before sending him flying to the outside with a clothesline. Percy exits to the apron and waits as Helms slowly gets to his feet before springboarding off the top rope

Ha; Hurric....

He: POWERBOMB

Helms gets to his feet and looks down at Percy who lies in a heap on the ground. He cups his hands over his mouth and shouts 'LIGHTS OUT' which draws huge boos from the crowd.

He: Look out Helms

Ha: SPEAR FROM NOWHERE FROM DANIELS! HE ALMOST BROKE CODDLE IN TWO

Percy slowly gets to his feet as Helms stalks him, Daniels lifts Coddle up and locks in the masterlock submission, throwing him around from side to side as Coddle quickly fades away. Percy is staggering in the ring

He: THIS ONES OVER

Ha: What an elbow...Percy could be out cold

The referee signals for the bell before ordering Daniels to relinquish the submission hold on Coddle. 'Sirens' begin to play out as the two Authority members touch fists in the middle of the ring and raise their arms in vistory as the crowd look on booing

MB: Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels.....THE AUTHORITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The two men exit the ring and make there way backstage, taking one final look toward the destruction inside the ring as we head to commercial

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:24 pm

*Tim Allen is backstage

TA: Ladies and gentleman my guests at this time returning to 6CW Dylan and Cody Wright, Team Extreme welcome back

*The camera pans round to show the Wright brothers, both men are dressed in black combat trousers and black vests, their black long hair tied back into neat ponytails

DW: Good to be back Tim

TA: Can I start by commenting on your appearance? It has only been a few months since you last appeared on 6CW programming but everyone will notice a real change in the two of you

CW: It’s slimming

*Dylan places a hand on his brother’s chest

DW: It is fair to say Tim that we have gone through some what of a lifestyle change over the past few months. We felt that our previous antics were not sustainable, they were not fitting of professional athletes, and we had to change. Not just in appearance, yes gone is the bleach blonde hair and the skater boy clothes but this was more about a complete overhaul

You know Tim, when we were young we had a dream. We grew up living, breathing wrestling. The Rock and Roll express, The Rockers, The Hart Foundation all the great Tag Teams inspired us to want to be part of this business

But somewhere along the road I lost my way. As the older brother I should be setting the example for Cody but in reality he was the stable one in our team and I was letting him down. I see that now and I have apologised to my brother, he deserved more. He sacrificed everything to follow this dream, his education, and his love and yet I sacrificed nothing. I selfishly refused to conform to the structure this business demands. I was foolish to think I could burn the candle at both ends and still make a name for myself in this business. Well I made a name for myself but for all the wrong reasons and it got me seriously injured, I thought I was untouchable, that nobody knew better than me.

Time and time again Cody tried to intervene, he was the voice of reason but I threw his words back in his face. I was a lousy wrestler, I was an even worse human being but you no what worse of all I was a terrible brother to Cody. He deserves better!!

*Dylan takes a deep breath

DW: But that was in the past and this is a new chapter

TA: Pretty serious stuff

*Dylan nods

DW: A wise man once told us that to get anywhere in life you need to make sacrifices and that anything worth having is worth working hard to get. I lost sight of those words but thankfully I found my way back in time

*Dylan places his arm around his brother who smiles

DW: Tonight a new journey begins. I am not guaranteeing that will end with Tag Team glory at Day of Reckoning what is important is that tonight we take the first steps on the road

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:26 pm

*Hernandez is walking through the backstage area

??: Jones put you up to this

*Hernandez turns and is faced with Vincent Costello

MH: Care to elaborate Vincent?

*Costello snaps back

VC: You know damn well what I mean!

*Hernandez is smiling clearly aware of what Costello is implying

MH: Ok, well given your inability to verbalise further I will have to fill in some blanks. I am guessing from your tone and the beads of sweat on your brow that you are not here to congratulate me on a good job so far

*Costello narrows his eyes

VC: Just keep going and see what happens

*Hernandez continues unperturbed

MH: So I would have to hazard a guess, take a stab in the dark and surmise that you are referring to your omission from the Tag Team tournament?

*Costello remains unmoved as Hernandez continues smiling

MH: Merely an oversight Vincent, I assure you there is no foul play at hand. No ulterior motive

VC: You think I believe that for one second. This has got Jones’ handiwork all over it!!

*Hernandez shakes his head

MH: Not in the slightest. Jones gave me brief instruction and trusted me with the detail. I have always had a problem with numbers Vincent and I simply forgot about you. Too be honest I didn’t think it would be an issue. I thought you would welcome the break

*Costello sneers

VC: And why is that?

*Hernandez smiles nervously before explaining further

MH: I have noticed that perhaps you have lacked a little focus over the past few months, you have become all consumed with conspiracy theories and contract wrangling. I felt you could do with regaining some focus

*Costello grabs Hernandez by the throat and slams him against the wall

VC: I’ll show you focus you little weasel. I couldn’t give a rat’s @ss about your measly tag tournament. Do you really think I want to waste my time in a tin pot division when I deserve to be fighting for World Heavyweight championships??

I’ll warn you now you all better start taking me seriously. Abbott paid for his ignorance and I will happily do the same to you

*Hernandez is struggling for breath

VC: You take a message to Jones. He wants focus he wants fight. He’s got it and I’m gonna start by taking the UK Championship from Roth and then marching victorious straight through the Gateway to Glory.

*Costello is spitting with fury

VC: This company has underestimated me for the last time. Everybody is on notice, everybody needs to heed the words of Costello’s law because Costello’s Law say’s

*Costello puts his mouth to Hernandez’s ear and whispers

VC: RUN!!

*Costello drops Hernandez to the floor and storms away from camera

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:29 pm

Match 2
Tag Team Tournament
Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst vs Team Xtreme

We cut back to ringside and are met by our commentary team of Harold and Henry Lloyd who are ready for the second match of the 6CW Tag Team Takeover Special

HA: Our next match of the night see's a team that hasn't had the best luck of lately take on a returning team who have the ability to steal the show...this one could be the surprise match of the night with all four superstars willing to put it all on the line and take a risk to get the win!

HE: Are you always this kind Harold? Reborn and Hurst are mediocre at best at the moment and The Wrights? They're losers born and bred; they showed that last time they were here...

HA: Kind? No, this is called giving everyone a fair chance! While Dylan and Cody Wright never really got out of the blocks last time out this is a new chapter in 6CW where tag teams will be allowed to flourish and who better to lead that push than two brothers who have spent their entire life working towards this?

HE: Just because they're related doesn't mean they'll be on the same page!

HA: Tell me about it!

The fans get to their feet as a Prince Charming begins to blast from the speakers and Jack Hurst slowly makes his way out on to the stage, to the surprise of the fans he pauses for a moment as Robin Reborn bursts on to the stage as a strange mash up of Prince Charming by Adam Ant and Stronger by Kanye West takes the place of Hurst's theme tune. Reborn begins to dance down the aisle towards the ring as Hurst follows behind with a slightly bemused look across his face.

HA: What a way to show unity from the very outset, these two have formed a great friendship backstage and it's really shown in this collaborative theme tune.

HE: This just sounds like noise to me

HA: At least you know how we feel when you talk now Brother

HE: Very funny...

The fans cheer as Reborn slides in the ring and poses for fans as Hurst calmly makes his way in to the ring, the two shake hands before they retreat to their corner awaiting the comeback of Team Extreme

Six Barrel Shotgun by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club begins to ring around the Copper Box Arena and the fans are instantly back on their feet as Reborn and Hurst clap for their opponents as they make their way out on to the stage posing for fans

HA: It seems like the fans aren't the only ones happy to see the Wright Brothers back in 6CW, what a sign of respect!

HE: Respect!? Do you think these flops really deserve respect? The last time we saw them they were humiliated!

HA: The last time we saw them was June 12th where Dylan was put against Edward Plague and his career was nearly ended! We should be glad that he's back and fighting fit...Nearly nine months later and the crowd is certainly excited for these Detroit natives to make their comeback!

HE: Well, We'll see how long that lasts!

The Wrights stop posing for the fans and stand at the top of the stage together before bursting forward towards the ring and sliding in together, Dylan and Cody both climb opposite turnbuckles before dropping down and bumping fists with their opponents to the confusion of Hurst.

The ref calls for the bell and the fans begin to cheer like crazy as Reborn and the younger of the Wright Brothers Cody begin the match

HA: Despite your negativity Henry I can see a big future within the tag team division for these two teams, the chemistry they both share is amazing and will go a long way in this tournament.

Cody instantly goes for a take down but Reborn is wise to the attack and is able to block the attempt turning with it and locking in a headlock, Cody reacts quickly dropping down to his knee's and looking for a roll up

HE: Small package there from Wright...

HA: Reborn is too quick though!

Reborn rolls out of the small package attempt and is instantly on his feet where he and Cody meet once again locking up in the middle of the ring, Reborn reacts the fastest spinning behind the back of Cody looking for the belly to back suplex. Cody reacts, locking his leg around Reborn's before looking for the hip toss, Cody flips Reborn over his hip but Reborn uses his agility to land on his feet before bursting towards the rope, Cody charges after him but Reborn hits a massive springboard Moonsault managing to float over the top of Cody and somehow catching him in a inverted DDT

HA: Reborn is about to finally take control of this match!

HE: You spoke too soon!

As Reborn goes for the inverted DDT Cody begins to hit high kicks forcing Reborn to relinquish the hold, Reborn and Cody faces off again as Reborn looks for a clothesline but Cody rolls under, as Reborn spins around Cody hits a massive vertical drop kick that takes Reborn off his feet. Reborn is quickly back up and Cody looks for another drop kick but Reborn acts fast catching Cody's feet and slamming him down to the matt...

HA: How the hell are these men doing this?

As Cody crashes down to the matt he hits a monkey flip to Reborn out of pure instinct that sends Reborn somersaulting across the ring, to the shock of everybody Reborn is able to roll as he hits the ground quickly getting back to his feet, Reborn and Cody nod in respect as they pause for a few seconds.

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME!

HE: These two men just can't seem to get in any offence, they have counters for counter...either they are putting on the matches of their lives tonight or maybe they're equally bad!?

HA: Stop it! These two men are showing just what they are capable of and you can see how big this match is for them...for Reborn and Hurst this could be the thing they need to get their form back on track and for the Wrights...this is a brand new start!

The crowd cheer like crazy as Reborn and Cody once again burst towards each other, Reborn drops down forcing Cody to jump over the top of him, as Cody returns Reborn leap frogs him and waits for his return before hitting a monkey flip of his own.

HA: Now it's Cody's turn to fly

HE: Wow! That was pretty impressive!

Cody flips towards the turnbuckle and somehow manages to land on the second rope, Robin quickly runs in though hitting a big belly to back suplex that brings Cody crashing down to earth.

HA: Look out Robin!

Robin gets to his feet and poses only for the older of the Wrights, Dylan, to come crashing in with a huge springboard crossbody

...1...2...kickout!

The replay shows Dylan making the blind tag as his Brother landed on the turnbuckle before Dylan used all his skill to hit a cross body halfway across the ring

HE: In all this confusion Reborn didn't see the underhand tactic's employed by the Wrights here

Dylan is quickly up pulling Reborn to his feet; he whips Reborn in to the Wrights corner before following in with a big shoulder barge to the gut of Reborn and making the tag to Cody, Dylan then quickly pushes Reborn in the middle of the ring setting up a huge springboard DDT from Cody.

HA: The team work of this team is amazing!

HE: They certainly know how to separate the weaker team member and they are showing that now...

HA: You almost sound impressed!

Cody quickly goes for the cover but it is instantly broken up by Hurst who quickly gets back to the apron to will his partner on, Cody drags Reborn up and throws him back in to the corner making another tag to his brother as Dylan jumps the rope and drags Reborn to the centre of the ring, he signals to his Brother who begins to climb the turnbuckle as Dylan lifts Reborn up on to his shoulder looking for the Doomsday Device

HA: What a reversal

The crowd go crazy as Reborn begins to fight back hitting punches to the top of Dylan's head before hitting a crazy spinning frankensteiner that sends Dylan rolling out of the ring, Reborn is back to his feet and staggers over to Hurst making the tag, the crowd go even crazier as Hurst bursts across the ring hitting a massive springboard drop kick to Cody, knocking him from the top rope and down on top of his Brother, Hurst picks up Reborn and checks if he's ok as the two notice the Wright Brothers getting to their feet on the outside, Hurst nods at Reborn who smiles before locking on to their targets.

HA: I think they have the same idea Henry, I think Hurst and Reborn are about to fly!

The flashbulbs go as Hurst and Reborn charge forwards before hitting massive synchronised suicide dives that send both of the Wright Brother's flying back on to the ramp, Hurst quickly throws Dylan back in to the ring before making the cover

…...2

…......KICKOUT!

HA: I don't know where he had it but somehow Dylan Wright just kicked out after being sent flying on that steel ramp!

Hurst is quickly back to his feet and he begins to stalk Dylan before motioning for Reborn to get in to the ring, as Dylan finally makes it up to his feet Hurst takes control pulling him up on to his shoulders and throwing him up in to the air

HE: Washboard stomach...

HA: ...With a difference!

…...2

…......3!

HA: Hurst and Reborn have done it and what a way to end this one!

The replay shows as Hurst and Reborn combine to hit a modified version of Hurst's Washboard Stomach finisher with Reborn hitting a drop kick to Dylan Wright instead of just a simple kick from Hurst giving Hurst the chance to make the cover.

HA: What a match! This one truly showed just how good these guys are, it showed off their technical abilities, their agility and most of all their team work...

HE: Do you know what the best part was?

HA: What?

HE: The end because it meant we are one step closer to seeing Tyler Roth and Enforcer representing The Authority!

HA: You never change do you!?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:32 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage

TA: My guest at this time...The Talent, Jimmy Phillips

*Phillips walks into shot a picture of focus

TA: Tonight, Jimmy, you will team with a man that quite clearly you don't like, wh--

JP: No, no, no, no Timothy Allen. The Talent does not dislike Alexander Altair; Jimmy Phillips has not got an issue with Alexander Altair. Alexander Altair is not a problem for Jimmy Phillips. Jimmy Phillips is a problem for Alexander Altair.

TA: All the same, Mr Phillips, you two don't quite see eye-to-eye

JP: Myself and Altair don't see eye-to-eye, Hobo and Tuck-me-in Teddy Grimstone don’t see eye-to-eye. Tonight, no man trusts no man in that ring. DTA Timmy, Don't Trust Anybody. Tonight, Jimmy Phillips is gonna go out there and keep my train ride running. Nobody stops momentum like mine

TA: So, do you even want to win a tournament where it will bring Alexander Altair glory too?

JP: Can you feel it Timothy? Can you hear it? Oh hell, can you smell that Timothy?

*Allen looks confused

TA: N-n-no?

JP: You may not know, Timothy, but you're right in it. What you're about to see is the continuation of history. 2014 - The Year of The Talent. Jimmy Phillips doesn't care if it’s Altair, Fred Astaire or the man who cuts your awful, awful hair. This is a road to glory better than the Romans could build; not one idiot can get in my way

*Phillips drops the mic and walks away

TA: Jimmy Phillips everyone

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:33 pm

??: Are we out of earshot yet?!

*Robin Reborn asks Jack Hurst rather loudly as they bounce around backstage

JH: Yes, my good friend, I think courtesy has lasted long enough

*Reborn jumps in the air screaming

RR: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

*Hurst has a look of glee in his eyes as Robin bounces around the corridors

RR: I told you man, we're damn good!

JH: And we won like gentlemen

RR: Man, we shoulda done this ages ago, we had chemistry!

JH: I must admit, we have done very well to take out a duo like Team Xtreme

RR: We'll take em all on Jacky boy, gimme all The Authority at once and let’s take home some bling!

*The pair shakes hands and walk off as the scene fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:34 pm

(A limousine is shown arriving at the Copper Box Arena. The crowd erupts as GazzyD is shown getting out of the driver's seat, but he looks downtrodden and is also shown to be wearing a chauffeur's outfit as he opens the rear door and Max Adamson steps out of the limousine.)

Max: (to Gazzy) Get the bags will you?

(Adamson is shown walking inside the building, as he gets to his Locker Room door he is stopped by Timothy Allen who is armed with a microphone and a cameraman)

Max: Fine, I'll do an interview.

TA: Max, what is your approach to the Tag Team Tournament match tonight? You and Gazzy are virtually sworn enemies now and-

Max: The circumstances between me and Gazzy have changed somewhat Timothy. We may have been sworn enemies last week, but since I revealed the finer details of the arrangement between Gazzy and I, as a result of him losing the Ladder Match to me at Revolution, Gazzy isn't just my business partner anymore. Gazzy isn't just my former friend. Gazzy, is, mine! Gazzy is my bitch! When I say jump, Gazzy asks how high. When I say fetch, Gazzy fetches. And when I say to Gazzy "Be my tag team partner and make sure we win", he had better hope we beat Liam Wood and Thunder because if we don't, there are severe consequences in store for everyone's favourite Mancunian.

(There is a noise in the background as GazzyD is shown with several holdalls on each arm; he is staggering through the corridor, almost waddling as Adamson smirks)

Max: Careful Gazzy, some of those items are fragile. Here, let me help you.

(Adamson beckons for Timothy Allen to move before holding open the door to his Locker Room. Gazzy struggles past with the bags and finds he is now too wide to fit through the door with all the bags. Adamson clears his throat as if to say "get on with it", Gazzy waddles through the door sideways and drops the bags to the floor just inside the door. Adamson slams the door shut clearly hitting Gazzy in the back of the head.)

TA: Why on earth would you treat Gazzy like that?

Max: Like hired help? Good help is hard to find these days Timothy. Gazzy belongs to me. Contractually he must do everything and anything I ask. Fortunately for him I'm straight, but yes Tim, literally anything. If he doesn't, he and his "family" will suffer severe financial penalties, and Gazzy will lose his precious 6CW career. Gazzy isn't stupid Tim, he knows he can quit anytime. But he'll be walking away from his 6CW and entire professional wrestling career. He will be walking away from all these fans. And despite all of this, if Gazzy does what he is told, when he is told, there is every chance it will end with Max Adamson and GazzyD holding up the newly restored 6CW World Tag Team Championship.

TA: Are you getting some sort of kick out of this?

(Adamson looks almost offended as he speaks)

Max: How dare you Timothy. The fact is Gareth Darlington is a bad man. He is a man who abused his ex-wife, who abandoned his beautiful daughter. He overspent and essentially threw his money away with careless investments and living the lifestyle his alter-ego portrayed. But when it came to repaying those who had shown faith in him, when it came to settling up the debt, GazzyD didn't pay. GazzyD brought this on himself. He is the careless waste of space that didn't pay his bills, and I am the repo man, taking back what is mine. And because there was no money, Gazzy is working off his debt. He gambled once again on his debt and finds himself under my ownership. There is no real end date to this Timothy, just until I believe Gazzy has suffered enough to make up for the vindictive and vicious things he did to his family and to his so-called friends.

TA: Do you really think GazzyD will work well with you?

Max: That's the beauty of it Timothy. He has no choice. If he steps out of line, if he costs us victory, that's breach of contract and it leaves him open to every lawsuit I can think of, as if he wasn't already in the brown stuff financially. He would also be out of a job, and out of a career. So you and anyone else watching have nothing to be concerned about. GazzyD WILL co-operate with Max Adamson. Thank you and good day.

(Adamson opens the door to his Locker Room and sees Gazzy tidying up the Locker Room; Adamson steps inside and pushes over Gazzy's bottle of coke, sending the drink all over the floor.)

Max: Gazzy, clean that up would you?

(The Locker Room door closes shut and the camera fades out)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:35 pm

Match 3
Tag Team Tournament
Hobo/Teddy Grimstone vs Alexander Altair/Jimmy Phillips

"MK Ultra" blasts into the arena as the cool, calm and collected figure of Alexander Altair paces out. With no security guards in tow today, Altair looks straight at the ring with steely focus as he walks down the ramp.

HE "Determination personified"

HA "Indeed it is, Henry, Altair is a man on a mission and never lets that focus fade"

The crowd turns from boos to mad cheers as the arena lighting turns red and "Cold Ash and Colder Hearts" by Thrice begins to blast out around the Copper Box Arena. Jimmy Phillips jogs out on to the stage with a determined look plastered across his face, he wastes no time making his way down to the ring flanked by Brock Lesnar style pyros as he jumps up on to the apron. He gets into the ring, looks Altair in the eyes and neither men move an inch.

The stare continues and then “No More Sorrow” roars out of the speakers, drawing a huge chorus of boos from the audience. There is a procession of fireworks that shoot up into the air and then a figure moves out into the open…

HE "Soon to be a true great in this business, this guy is worth the admission fee"

HA "But can he play by the rules tonight?"

Grimstone throws a lone arm into the air and then beats his chest as he scream "I'm the --" but the rest is cut off as “Don’t fear the reaper” screams out and every single fan in the arena rises to their feet. Silver and golden pyros erupt from the front and then Hobo appears through the smoke, a huge smile on his face.

HA "Looks like Hobo is tired of Grimstone's gesturing already!"

HE "More blatant disrespect, stealing the spotlight again"

HA "Maybe after last time out Hobo has scant little respect left for his partner tonight"

Hobo brushes past Grimstone and makes his way down to the ring.

As the music fades, all 4 men in are in the ring. Phillips and Altair are in a heated argument, in contrast to the other corner where Grimstone is so unmoved that Hobo just lets him start the match. Grimstone takes his chance, storming towards his opponents. Altair sees the figure approaching and quickly slips out of the ring, letting Phillips hold a victorious grin for mere moments as the figure of Grimstone crashes into him and knocks The Talent flying to the canvas.

HA "Grimstone starts with a cheap shot!"

HE "Cheap shot?! If Phillips wants to run his mouth and turn his back on such a foe then he can suffer the consequences."

Grimstone is immediately on top, picking Phillips straight back up and hammering him with flying fists and elbows. Pounded into the turnbuckle, Phillips raises his head one more time just to receive a huge haymaker, knocking him onto his backside in the corner. Altair, on the mat outside, leans in whispers in Phillips' ear

HA "I don't think that game of Chinese whispers has gone very well for Altair!"

HE "Disgraceful behaviour from Phillips. He calls himself the Talent but he's got no class"

The replay shows Jimmy swinging his head back and smashing it right against Altair's in reaction to whatever was said.

Grimstone laughs and turns to the crowd, one arm raised in the air and clearly very happy with how things are going. Phillips jumps to his feet, motivated by the rage Altair lit in him and storms a clothesline into Grimstone. It staggers him but Teddy stays on his feet. Phillips goes back to the rope to get more force with a second clothesline attempt but Grimstone ducks, spinning around to hit a huge clothesline of his own

HA "GRIMSTONE ALMOST TOOK HIS HEAD OFF!"

HE "Lesson learned, respect your peers!"

Grimstone leans over the flattened Phillips and slaps him methodically back and forth with a complete lack of respect. He turns and laughs at the booing crowd, his right hand raised in the air. Hobo is shouting at him from the corner and Grimstone walks over and to him as the pair scream in each other's faces.

HA "Harmony isn't exactly prescribed in these tag team selections by Heat"

HE "Its Mr Hernandez to you, and I think he's done a fantastic job"

HA "Of course you do...but the tension between Hobo and Grimstone has given Phillips a chance!"

Grimstone's focus on Hobo is broken, but as he turns to find Phillips once more, The Talent is up in the air and lands a picture perfect dropkick.

HA "Phillips has got to get to the corner, but that crawl to the other side is one hell of a distance when you're as battered and bruised a man as he is right now...looks like he's gonna make it...dive! OH THAT'S RIDICULOUS"

HE "A-ha Harold! Phillips has just learned his lesson once more, you don't disrespect Alexander Altair!"

Phillips dived to the hand of Altair, but his partner was more than happy to slide away from the apron and leave Phillips stranded.

Phillips looks exasperated but spins up to his feet with determination, only to get flattened again. Grimstone waits for him to stumble onto his feet.

HA "I think we might be approaching the end"

Grimstone lifts Phillips onto his shoulder ready for his version of the Samoan Driver

HA "He calls this the Fire and Grimstone...wait a minute"

Grimstone spins around as Hobo slaps him on the back and tags himself in

HE "Oh come on!"

HA "Well, Grimstone's awareness didn't extend to his own partner! He got close enough for Hobo to grab, and that he did"

Grimstone argues with the ref, Phillips still on his back until Grimstone drops him to the floor. Phillips rolls towards his corner and from the floor outside Altair grabs his partner's trailing foot and pulls him towards the corner. He gets back on the apron and slaps him hard for the tag.

Altair sidles in and takes advantage of the argument being had now by Grimstone and Hobo, delivering a roundhouse kick that drives into the side of both men's heads.

Altair diligently works Hobo over, targeting the kidneys with shots with fists and feet.

HA "Both of these men are so fresh, the nature of their partnerships has meant no man has been desperate to get in or out to the benefit of their team"

Altair remains on top, breaking up his fists of fury with clever arm drags and headlocks. The pair grapple but Altair isn't quite ready for the strength of Hobo

HA "Altair spent too much time trying to work clever, he didn't understand that Hobo isn't concerned with brain power"

HE "If he didn't have strength he'd be dead, he certainly doesn't have anything going on upstairs."

Hobo just grabs and flings Altair over his head, as classy a belly to belly suplex as you'd expect from a man with food in his hair.

Hobo gets up a head of steam, bounding to the ropes and returning with a huge clothesline. Altair gets back on his feet and Hobo goes to repeat the trick on the opposite ropes

HA "Oh come on!"

HE "HAHA! Grimstone gets his own back!"

As Hobo springs to the ropes, Grimstone pulls the top one down and sends his partner spiralling over the top and down to the outside. Grimstone gives him no time to rest, rolling him back into the corner and tagging back.

Altair watches with intrigue and then beckons Grimstone to come in and try it.

HA "Two men with little desire to spare their foe any amount of pain"

There is no technical skills on show, both men taking it in turns to punch blocks off their opponents heads, jaw smashing shot after jaw smashing shot.

HA "Neither man wants to show any weakness"

Grimstone fires a haymaker to Altair's jaw and finally the marksman wobbles. The big throw and clothesline from Hobo still with some impact.

Grimstone follows up his chance to strike with a kick to the gut and a swift DDT. Both Phillips and Hobo are back to their feet and recovered as they watch Grimstone drop two elbows onto Altair before grabbing him by the legs and slingshotting him into the turnbuckles. Grimstone sprints to him and flies in with the splash

HA "Nobody home!"

HE "Things are getting cloudy for Teddy now!"

Grimstone stumbles out and Altair locks in a sleeperhold.

HA "This will test Grimstone's resolve, and it might just give Altair a chance to level the playing field.

Grimstone tries to fight it off but Altair clings on tight, dropping the self-proclaimed bar-steward down to one knee.

HA "That’s low!"

Grimstone finds the only way out, an elbow below the belt that the ref misses. He wriggles free and throws Altair over his shoulder, but Double-A rolls to his feet and runs the ropes.

TAG!

Altair, slightly distracted by the hand on his back, runs straight into Grimstone who lifts him onto his shoulders and hits the Fire and Grimstone

Grimstone spins round to Hobo "You're next you piece of trash!" But Hobo only smiles. Grimstone turns around into a jaw-cracking heel kick from the legal man Phillips, the kick sending him falling forward into the arms of Hobo

HE "IDIOT! YOU'RE ON THE SAME TEAM!"

HA "Oh, I think he knows that brother!"

Hobo flattens Grimstone with the Hobo Cuddle, Phillips dropping on top of the prone figure.

3!!!

HA "This one is over!"

"Your winners and proceeding through to the next round, Alexander Altair and Jimmy Phillips!!"

The ref raises Jimmy Phillips' hand into the air

HA "Not this time Altair!"

Altair tries to attack The Talent from behind, but Hobo hits a spear on the moving figure and makes the save.

Phillips sees what Hobo has done and the pair shake hands, Hobo raising Phillips' arm into the air and mouthing "Talent" to the crowd, pointing to him.

HA "A big win for Phillips, beating Hobo's team in the process but both men seem happier with how its ended than in any point of the match itself"

HE "Trust Hobo to be too stupid to attack his opponent. Look at him grinning - YOU LOST YOU BUM!"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:39 pm

*Oliver Keane is shown backstage, a small number of the crowd boo his appearance on screen

OK: Heat, Heat?

MH: It’s Hernandez. Mr Keane.

*Hernandez who was slightly out of shot turns to face Keane

MH: Heat was part of my past, a foolish, misguided attempt for in-ring acceptance. It is a part of my life that I am not proud of and do not care to revisit

*Keane smiles

OK: I thought you’re matches against Ron were epic. I hear Jones is considering a DVD

MH: Oh you do jokes as well. I thought it was just love poems and the telling of whimsical stories of 6CW days gone by

*Keane raises an eyebrow

OK: Touche’ Mr Hernandez, touche’

MH: What do you want Oliver?

OK: Straight to the point. I can see why Jones likes you

MH: And you’re diddling Kelsey. I can see why Callihan doesn’t like you

*Keane shakes his head

OK: Let’s start again shall we?

MH: If we must, this has already been very tiresome

OK: Do you know where they are

MH: They?

OK: Jones, Callihan, Kelsey. The Authority. This business overseas, do you know where they are?

MH: Has she not told you?

*Hernandez smiles as Keane appears to squirm

OK: Of course. I just wanted to check you knew

*Hernandez drops his eyes to the floor

OK: Ha, you’re as much in the dark as I am. I knew it, you have no power. You’re just a man in a cheap suit playing at being in charge. I bet they’ve already rung you over a hundred times making sure you are following there rules

*Hernandez appears red faced as his phone rings

OK: Run along Heat. You don’t want to keep them waiting

*Hernandez scurries away as Keane takes out his own phone and dials, the camera shows he is attempting to call Kelsey. Keane smiles as she answers

OK: Hi beautiful…..

Of course I’m missing you, are you missing me?

*Keane smiles at the reply

OK: I’m just checking in gorgeous. What have you been up to today?

*Keane raises an eyebrow obviously not happy with the reply

OK: Why all the secrecy Kelsey – I thought we said we didn’t keep secrets. I’ve laid all my cards on the table, you have seen how much you mean to me, I want me and you to have a future together but I can’t help think that you’re keeping things from me

*Keane starts to smile

OK:Of course we are a team Kelsey – I just want to help

*Keane starts to listen intently as he walks away from camera

OK: You are kidding!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:41 pm

??: Where are you, you garbage eating turd?!

*Grimstone is storming through the corridors looking for Hobo, dripping with sweat after their match.

??: You looking for me?

*The camera swings, as does Grimstone's head, to see Hobo waiting down the other end of the corridor

TG: Wrong time to say hello Hobo

H: Do you think I'm scared of you? Me? I'm not scared. I'm the Bullwinkle!

*Grimstone storms at Hobo, but Hobo returns in kind and the men fly towards each other. Referees come piling in as the two men beat lumps out of one another, both faces bloodied from furious fists.

Grimstone gets the upper hand and smashes Hobo's head into the glass panel of a backstage office door. It refuses to break and Grimstone does it again, blood dripping profusely from Hobo's head as the glass again remains intact, albeit cracked this time.

TG: This one will kill you, you dirty tramp

*Grimstone pulls back to do it again but Hobo swings his leg into Teddy's groin and as he keels over, Hernandez comes flying in with security

MH: Enough of this! You two want to stay in this company then you play by my rules. The Authority won't stand for insolence of any kind! Get Hobo to a hospital and get Grimstone out of my arena!

*The security drags both men in different directions as the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:42 pm

Match 4
Tag Team Tournament
Ojore/Lucas Takeo vs Chaos/Nicky Cassidy

The action moves backstage and “Cold as Ice” roars out to a great reception from the fans in attendance. Ice blue pyros erupt across the entranceway as Nicky Cassidy comes swaggering out onto the stage…

HE: Like lambs to the slaughter….do you really believe that Chaos and Nicky Cassidy can win tonight?

HA: Chaos and Cassidy are allies, they will work as a team….I can’t say the same about their opponents…so to answer your question, yes I believe they can win…

Cassidy slaps hands with the fans as he makes his way down the ramp and then he takes off his fur coat and drapes it across the steel steps. Cassidy leaps up onto the apron and steps through the ropes….

HA: Last week Nicky Cassidy was forced to watch as The Authority put his friend, Billy Shaw, on the sideliness….Chaos came to his rescue before he suffered the same fate and now these two men have a shot at becoming the first 6CW Tag Team Champions of the new era…

HE: They don’t have a shot….their opposition outweigh them by over 300lbs tonight, they are getting crushed…..and that is without taking Chaos’ state of mind into consideration…

“It’s an omen” screams out to another great ovation and then an array of pyrotechnics announce the arrival of Chaos. The masked man nods his head at the reception he is receiving and then bounces down to the ring…

HA: It seems more and more by the day that Chaos is being humanised by the 6CW Universe…

HE: Underneath it all is still that crazed lunatic…

HA: His friendship with Nicky Cassidy seems to really be bringing out the best of him…

Chaos climbs up into the ring and he tags hands with Cassidy before heading to the corner to pose for the crowd. The fans continue to applaud but then they begin to boo as “From Yesterday” roars out and the giant form of Lucas Takeo marches onto the stage.

HE: You really think Chaos and Cassidy can take on this guy? Did you see what he did to Reborn last week?

HA: Lucas Takeo is a serious force of nature, we can’t question that, but can he team up with Ojore? Those are two very combustible elements…

Takeo removes the black towel from over his head and throws it to the crowd before walking to the ring. He climbs up on the apron and steps over the top rope, glaring straight at his smaller opponents….

HE: Takeo is going to continue his path of destruction tonight, I am guaranteeing it…

Cassidy and Chaos share a glance and then “Bonfire” booms out to another sour ovation from the 3,000 plus in the Copper Box. The ferocious Ojore strides out into the opening and raises his arms up in the air…

HA: Is there a more formidable man in 6CW right now?

HE: Just ask Enforcer….

HA: Last week Ojore staked his claim for the EWF World Championship….tonight the Xtreme Champion could potentially move one step closer to tag team glory?

HE: If Ojore and Takeo can work together then I don’t fancy anyone’s chances up against them…

Ojore unstraps the Xtreme Championship from around his waist as he walks down to the ringside area. He throws the belt across the announce table and lets out a roar and then dives up onto the apron…

HA: There was one hell of a staredown between Ojore and Takeo back at Revolution when Takeo debuted….I’m sure that hasn’t been forgotten and that is why I just can’t see these two monsters being on the same page…

HE: Even if they are on a different page, they are huge….Chaos and Cassidy just don’t measure up….

Ojore and Takeo look each other up and down and then Ojore announces he is starting the match. Takeo just looks at him and steps over onto the apron as Chaos offers to take the reins for his team….

HA: Chaos and Ojore…..a real David vs Goliath clash…

Ojore stands tall against Chaos and then he shoves the smaller man in the chest, knocking him back into the ropes. Chaos comes back and he lashes a kick against Ojore’s calf before repeating with another kick to the opposite leg…Ojore hobbles slightly and Chaos tries to whip his opponent off the ropes…

HE: Never in a million years…

Ojore easily reverses the whip and sends Chaos off the ropes only for the masked superstar to dive into a springboard and return with a dropkick straight to the big man’s chest…

HA: Not even enough impact to take the big man down…

Chaos runs the ropes to gather more momentum but Ojore easily pushes him up into the air, over ten feet, and leaves him to crash back down on his chest. Chaos is doubled up in pain as Ojore rags him back up and tosses him into the corner…

HE: Chaos thinks he has overcome all his concussions, but he is in line for another one now…

Ojore drives his elbow into the side of Chaos’ face and then he pulls him out and drops him with a short-armed clothesline. Chaos stumbles back up and Ojore yanks him into a gutwrench…

HA: This could be a very quick finish…

Ojore launches Chaos up for a powerbomb but Chaos fires off with a flurry of rights and lefts to the top of the head before jumping out back. He stumbles to the corner and Ojore tries to rush toward him…

HA: Chaos avoided getting flattened…

Chaos sidesteps and sends Ojore clattering against the corner before rushing off the ropes and returning with a flying dropkick to the knees, knocking Ojore down on all fours. Chaos then bounces back off the ropes and returns with a handspring into a moonsault…………………..1…………powerout!

HE: There was never even a glimmer of a chance….

Chaos tries to pull Ojore up and hooks his arms in place but Ojore uses his brute strength to shove his opponent back into the ropes. Cassidy slaps Chaos’ back, gaining a blind tag, as Ojore runs forward….

HA: Terrific teamwork…

Chaos gets both his feet up and kicks Ojore in the face as Cassidy springboards from the top rope and lands with a diving knee right to the Xtreme Champion’s face. Ojore falls backwards but doesn’t go down…

HE: It will take a damn sight more than that…

Cassidy runs forward and lands with a dropkick that sends Ojore into the turnbuckle. Ice Cold works the crowd into a frenzy before darting in once again…

HA: OH MAN!

Ojore rushes out with a battering ram headbutt to the chest that flips Cassidy inside out. He then drags Ice Cold back up and scoop slams him onto the deck…

HE: Ojore showing everyone why he is the dominant Xtreme Champion…nobody can touch this guy…

Ojore then turns to Takeo and lets out a roar. He offers up his hand as though goading Takeo to tag himself in…

HA: Now Ojore is laying down the challenge….he wants to see Takeo do better…

HE: AHHH!

Takeo doesn’t tag Ojore’s hand but instead slaps him across the chest in order to signal a tag. He steps past the champion and then grabs Cassidy by the head, hauling him back up to his feet…

HA: Cassidy looks like he has been hit by a bus…

HE: It’s about to get worse!

Takeo just Irish whips Cassidy into the corner with such force that Ice Cold flips upside down and crashes down in a heap. The giant superstar then beckon his foe back up and grabs him with both hands around the head…

HA: What a headbutt….

Cassidy is sent flying by the headbutt and Chaos makes the blind tag off him, rescuing him from the beatdown. Chaos then runs to the corner and he climbs to the top before jumping off with an attempted seated senton…

HE: What a fool…

Takeo just catches Chaos on his shoulders and looks to run him into a powerbomb but amazingly Chaos counters into a falling headscissors that sends the big man flying. Takeo gets back up to his knees and Chaos is quickly across with a brutal buzzsaw kick to the temple…

HA: That could do it….Chaos about to pull off a shock…

1………………2…………….powerout. Chaos is quickly back up and he rains in kicks and punches on Takeo before running off the ropes for more speed….

HA: What a dropkick..

Chaos lands the stiff hesitation dropkick to the face of Takeo, as he tries to stand, and then he quickly rushes to the corner and jumps onto the top turnbuckle….

HE: Get up Takeo…

HA: CHAOS RISING!

The crowd cheer as Chaos jumps to the top rope and then flips back off for the “starship pain” but Takeo reaches his huge hand up in the air and catches his opponent by the throat…

HE: See you later…

Takeo hauls Chaos up into the air for a chokeslam but Chaos turns his body in midair, locking himself into a wheelbarrow position…

HE: He can’t drag him down….

HA: OH MY GOD!

Chaos tries to roll forward into a pinning combo but Takeo doesn’t budge and instead he grabs Chaos’ legs, whipping him into a reverse swing….

HE: Chaos just got broken in bits….

Takeo lets go and sends Chaos crashing into the turnbuckle. He then turns to Ojore and smiles before grabbing Chaos’ mask and dragging him to his feet…he looks at the much smaller athlete before pushing him back into the corner and almost crushing him with a running splash. Chaos slumps forward and then Takeo whips him off the ropes….

HA: Chaos looks to have barely anything left…

HE: SAMOAN DROP!

Takeo lifts Chaos up but the smaller man falls behind and then scores with a dropkick to the back, sending the bigger man crashing into the ropes. Cassidy lands a slingshot kick over the top rope to Takeo’s face and knocks him back toward the centre where Chaos springboards off the ropes and scores with a tornado DDT….

HA: Chaos really needed that….but he is holding the back of his head after hitting that turnbuckle…

HE: He’s barely functioning….

Cassidy is clapping his hands and urging Chaos to get across and make the tag. Takeo is shaking off the cobwebs and he begins to get back to his feet…

HA: Cassidy gets the tag…

Ojore reaches out to tag Takeo but Takeo pulls away and heads back toward the centre as Cassidy comes hauling off the top rope with a spinning heel kick to take the big man down. Cassidy then makes his way to the opposite corner and jumps up top….

HE: Like this is going to work….

HA: Looks to me like Nicky Cassidy has his opponent in trouble…..FIVE STAR FROGSPLASH!

Cassidy is about to leap off the top rope but Ojore grabs his arm and pulls him off, guillotining him across the top rope. The crowd boo as Ojore reaches over and slaps Takeo on the back…

HA: Takeo didn’t like that…

Takeo lifts his head and stares straight at Ojore as the Xtreme Champion climbs back into the ring. Ojore dismisses his “partner’s” glare as he walks toward Cassidy and scoops him up on his shoulders…

HE: Running powerslam time…

HA: Nicky Cassidy is not going to like this impact….HUH?

Ojore runs across the ring to drill Cassidy with the slam but he finds his way barred by Lucas Takeo. Ojore looks angry as he dumps Cassidy onto the mat and squares up to Takeo…

HE: Oh no…

HA: I feared this was going to be the outcome…..

Takeo and Ojore continue to size each other up and then Takeo pushes his rival in the chest, inciting a brawl between the two that the referee has no chance of breaking up.

HA: The official needs to back away from that….no good can come of getting in the middle of these two.

Takeo and Ojore are squaring off with huge punches that lave the crowd on the edge of their seats. Nicky Cassidy is trying to crawl up but Chaos drags him back into the corner, removing him from the impact zone…

HE: Your throwing your chances of tag team gold away…

HA: These two were never going to function as a team…

Ojore clotheslines Takeo back against the ropes and then uses his sizeable strength to lift the monster up and dump him down to the outside. Takeo then grabs Ojore’s legs and begins to pull him under the bottom rope…

HE: Ojore doesn’t want to budge…

Ojore is holding onto the bottom rope and refusing to let go as Chaos and Cassidy run in behind him and land with a double low dropkick to the back that sends the Xtreme Champion under the bottom rope and clattering into Takeo.

HA: I don’t if it was wise for Chaos and Cassidy to get back involved here…

HE: I don’t think it matters…Ojore and Takeo only have eyes for each other…

Ojore begins to scramble back to his feet as Takeo lands with hard clubbing shots to the back. Ojore charges Takeo back into the ringside barrier and they continue to fight as a stream of referees and security storm the aisleway to break up the brawl…

HE: Good luck to those guys….I wouldn’t be trying to break that up…

HA: Someone needs to…

Ojore and Takeo are still swinging wild punches at each other as a team of security and referees surround them, pushing them in opposite directions. In the ring, the referee’s count reaches ten and he calls for the bell….

HE: What a disaster this has turned into…

HA: It may not have seemed likely to many but Chaos and Nicky Cassidy just booked their place in the quarter finals of the tag team tournament...

HE: They didn’t do anything….

HA: They survived….and when the time came they fought with everything they had, even if they were overwhelmed…plus, it isn’t their fault that Ojore and Takeo couldn’t get along…

Ojore and Takeo are still trying to get their hands on each other as “Cold as Ice” blasts from the speakers and the crowd cheer the decision. Chaos and Cassidy look delighted by their luck and they tag hands before taking to opposite corners to celebrate…

HE: Security are still struggling to contain these guys…

Ojore swipes two guards to the floor and jumps at Takeo once more and this time Takeo seizes him by the throat. He walks Ojore backward, dangerously close to the edge of the stage, but then Ojore breaks his grip and tries to lift him up for a “World’s Strongest Slam”….

HA: These two are going to destroy each other…

Takeo fights against Ojore’s strength and then security swarm in again to push them apart. Takeo is shoved toward the entranceway as more security guards help to pin Ojore on the ground..

HE: I guess there isn’t enough room in 6CW for two behemoths….

HA: It will be a brave man who decides to put these two men in a ring together….I can’t even imagine the carnage…

HE: Ojore may have one eye on the EWF Championship but I’d advise him to keep the other on Lucas Takeo…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:45 pm

*Drake and Nate are backstage preparing for their match

NN: So you got your head in the game this week fella?

*Drake smiles nervously

D: Yeah. I’ve been meaning to talk to you about that. You know, I mean, Errrrr

*Nate pats Drake on the back

NN: I get it playa. You’ve got a load of stuff to deal with. I understand. It’s done. Me and you we’re tight. Dean told me you’re one of the good guys, he trusted you to save the company he loved and I trust you too

*Drake shakes his head

D: I just wish Oliver cared more for this place rather than chasing around after the bosses daughter. I know what I said last week but I just keep picturing our fathers face on his death bed. I can’t believe he has forgotten all the promises he made so quickly.

NN: I told you what I saw last week D man and you saw for yourself at Revolution where his priorities are. Like I said I’ll back you no matter what and nobody would blame you for wanting to keep giving him chances but ………….

*Drake smiles and places a hand on Nates shoulder

D: I know….. I know. Just give me some time to work things through in my head but I promise I’m focused on this evening. This is a great chance to get the Uprising back on track

*Nate laughs

NN: It’s a two man band at the moment Drake

*Drake gets serious

D: A revolution starts with one voice Nate, never forget that

*Nate beams a huge smile

NN: And there he is. That’s the spirit Drake. That’s the fire we need tonight and every night against Jones and his cronies. I was starting to get worried that I was standing on the barricade all alone. You think things have been mighty mighty tough so far, you know Jones is gonna try all he can to get what he wants.

*Nate looks Drake dead in the eye

NN: We need to up our game 150% Drake. This war is about to get brutal!!!

*Nate turns to pick up the 6CW Championship belt, the camera focuses on Drake who’s sat expressionless his face a shade of grey

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:47 pm

*Hernandez is in his office making some notes as a knock is heard on his door

MH: There's always some idiot in this place...COME IN

*In walks Lucas Takeo, clearly unhappy

LT: If I don't get what I want that's the last time I wait and knock on that office door

*Hernandez smiles

MH: Welcome, Lucas. How can I help you?

LT: You? You can't help me do jack s***. When are the real power players back?

*Hernandez adjusts his tie and coughs

MH: I think you'll find I'm the man running the show Mr Takeo. How can I be of service?

LT: I want Ojore and I want him on the next damn show

MH: And quite what have you done to deserve this opportunity

*Takeo smiles

LT: Already working up excuses eh? I knew you had no real power round here

MH: Now, now Mr Takeo, I merely wanted justification, if you can prove it to me then you can--

LT: I proved I get what I want; I proved it with years of dominance. I proved it with damn ability. I'm wasting my time talking to you; you're just a damn butler!!

MH: So you don’t want your match?

LT: Keep talking"

MH: A-ha! You wanna see my influence?! Takeo vs Ojore on the next episode of Anarchy. You like that?

*Takeo grins

LT: That's more like it

MH: And it’s for the XTreme title. Now get out of MY office!

*Takeo smiles as he walks away and the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:50 pm

*We are backstage in Chaos’ lockeroom. Chaos is standing in front of a wall-length mirror and seems to be in a deep discussion with himself.

Chaos: I’ve never felt so alive….the reaction from the crowd, I really feel like everything is falling into place for me…

*Chaos’ eyes then shine and his mouth curves into an evil smile

Chaos: Really? You disgust me, pandering to these ignorant fools….they don’t love you, they don’t care about you….as soon as you become old news they’ll dump you back on the scrapheap and I suppose I will be the one to pick up the pieces again?

*Chaos’ eyes soften

Chaos: You don’t know what you are talking about….this is a fresh start for me. I should have battled against the host a long time ago….they have seen the good in me, my new friend has seen the goodness in my soul….me and Cassidy can achieve something special…

*Chaos suddenly rams his head into the mirror, cracking it slightly. He breathes deeply and laughs to himself

Chaos: You are beginning to test my patience….Cassidy? You really think that loser can release you from my control? You have no chance of escape, you belong to me….you can try and fight but I am going to lock you so far away that not even the earthworms can hear you scream…I am the reason that you were successful once and I will be that reason again….

*Chaos bangs his fist against the glass and lets out a yelp of pain

Chaos: No, I won’t let you….this is my time now, I want my freedom. You can’t keep me imprisoned any longer….I have a chance to do something good….

*The laughter returns

Chaos: You have no idea what “good” is….that imbecile Cassidy has poisoned your mind…for that he will pay the price…

*Another frightened yelp

Chaos: Leave him out of this….

*Deep and dark laughter as Chaos rubs blood from a slight cut on his eyebrow across the mirror

Chaos: Just try and stop me!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:52 pm

Match 5
Liam Wood/Thunder vs Max Adamson/GazzyD

Back at ringside and “Radioactive” roars out of the speakers to a barrage of boos from the crowd in the Copper Box. Green and gold pyros roar into the rafters as Max Adamson strides out onto the stage, a smug smile on his face, and he flexes his biceps as he spins on the spot.

HA: I don’t know if there is a more hated man in 6CW right now after everything he is putting Gazzy through….

HE: These people just can’t handle the truth and that is that Max Adamson is just better than all of them…better than GazzyD…

HA: Do me a favour….he is making a mockery of Gazzy, last week he forced him to lay down for Percy Percival….look at this…

Max suddenly pauses and smiles broadly before turning back to the stage as GazzyD wanders out, looking downtrodden. Gazzy is wearing a vest that reads “Max took my life…..then he ****** my wife”….

HA: This is disgraceful…

HE: All part of the contract…

The crowd continue to boo as Max ushers Gazzy to the ring and then both men climb up through the ropes. There is a massive “GazzyD” chant from the crowd but Gazzy continues to look at his feet….

HA: Max Adamson is an arrogant son of a b1tch….I hope one day soon he gets what is coming to him….

HE: A world championship?

HA: An a55 whopping he will never forget….

Max stands next to Gazzy and he whispers into his tag partner’s ear, smiling all the while, before ordering him out onto the apron. Gazzy looks annoyed but follows Max’s orders…

HE: Gazzy may not like being Max’s partner, or helping him win the tag titles…but there isn’t a damn thing he can do about it…Max owns him…

Max then turns back toward the entranceway as the lights dim and “Heroes are hard to find” rips through the airwaves. There is a tremendous ovation from the fans in attendance as green lasers cut through the mist and green pyros explode into the air…

HA: Amazing atmosphere here tonight in the Box….and things just ramped up a notch with the arrival of this man…

Thunder is standing on the stage with a smile on his face and then he points to his heart and then out at the fans. He moves from side of the set to the other and then begins to make his way down the ramp…

HE: Thunder may as well kiss his chances of being a tag team champion away….we haven’t seen Wood in weeks and the last time we did they were beating the hell out of each other….no way are they going to be able to work together….their friendship is done…

HA: Thunder doesn’t seem to think so….last week he voiced his belief that his former best friend will be here tonight and that they will be able to reconcile after their differences…

HE: He’s even more deluded than I thought….

HA: Both men said and did things that they are not proud of….but Wood has had plenty of time to cool off since Revolution, perhaps there may be a chance they can sort this out….

Thunder tags the hands of the fans as he makes his way through the aisleway and then he jumps up onto the apron. He climbs through the ropes and up onto the turnbuckle to pose for the crowd as a huge “We want Viper” chant starts out…

HA: The people know what they want…

Thunder is nodding his head in agreement as all eyes turns toward the stage. There is a long pause as the fans in the Copper Box await the arrival of Liam Wood…

HE: I told you, Wood isn’t going to come and help out Thunder….

HA: I really thought he would be here tonight….

Thunder’s brow begins to furrow as he realises that Wood isn’t coming out. He looks confused and the crowd are voicing their disappointment when “I do what I want” echoes out…

HE: Wait a minute…

HA: That isn’t Liam Wood’s music….it’s Blade…

HE: I thought The Authority fired him….

HA: Evidently not…

The crowd begin to boo as Blade makes his way out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. He looks a little dejected by the reception he is receiving from the fans…

Blade: I know I deserve that….after turning my back on all of you and siding with The Authority I don’t deserve your forgiveness or understanding…I made a huge mistake, one that I am not proud of….but I have seen the light and I am back here to right the wrongs of my past….I know it will take some time for me to make all of you believe me but I mean what I say….6CW is my home and all of you have been so good to me that I feel as though I owe you everything I have….it looks as though Liam Wood isn’t here tonight so if you’ll accept me, Thunder, then I would like nothing more than to team with you tonight….

Thunder is looking at Blade with an air of surprise and then he listens to the voice of the crowd. Some are still booing but many are imploring him to give Blade a chance so he nods his head and beckons for Blade to join him in the ring…

HA: I guess we have a last minute change…

HE: Thunder should have to wrestle this match alone…

HA: Don’t talk so stupid….Wood isn’t here so Blade is going to replace him……

HE: I can’t believe Blade….he failed with the power of The Authority behind him so he has no chance at all of achieving anything in this company…

HA: I disagree….he’s been a success in 6CW before and I believe he can be again…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:54 pm

Blade joins Thunder on the apron and they talk a few tactics before Thunder takes his place in the ring with Adamson. The referee gives his final instructions and then the bell sounds to get the contest underway…

HA: Disappointing to say the least that Liam Wood still hasn’t returned to 6CW but that shouldn’t impact on what should be a great tag team contest…

HE: Wood obviously can’t deal with defeat….he’s a sore loser, thrown his toys out of the pram, and now he doesn’t want to show his face…

Thunder and Adamson circle each other before locking up in the centre of the ring. Adamson quickly twists Thunder’s arm behind him and tries to lift him in a waistlock but Thunder elbows his way free and spins back to the front. He then kicks Max in the stomach and lashes chops into his chest before attempting an Irish whip….

HA: Adamson has a little too much power…

Max reverses the whip and sends Thunder off the ropes before attempting a hiptoss on the comeback. Thunder is able to land out on his feet and takes his chance to twist Max’s arm before lifting him up into a back suplex………………….1……………………2………………….shoulder up. Both men get back up and Thunder quickly swipes Adamson’s legs before trying to turn him into a sharpshooter…

HE: Get out of there Max…

Adamson reaches up and grabs Thunder’s head before smashing hard right hands into his face, knocking him back into the corner. Max then gets up and charges in but Thunder drives out with his elbow and cracks Adamson in the jaw….

HA: Thunder proving a hard target for Adamson to pin down….

Thunder lifts himself onto the second rope and looks to dive off with a spinning back elbow but Adamson rushes back in to grab him, forcing Thunder to jump over him and into a sunset flip…………………1………………………….2……………..kickout. Adamson scrambles back up and he scoops Thunder onto his shoulders…

HE: CYCLONE!

Thunder drops behind and rolls Max up…………………1……………………..2………………..shoulder up. They storm back up and Thunder swings for a roundhouse kick but Adamson ducks it and shoves Thunder toward the corner before running in at him and landing with a hard clothesline….Max pulls Thunder out and lifts him into a suplex before turning him in midair and slams him down on the deck….

HA: Now Max wants Gazzy to take the reins….

HE: Take a well deserved break, Max…

Adamson tags Gazzy in and orders him to beat down on Thunder. Gazzy looks annoyed but climbs through the ropes and begins to stomp furiously on the back of his opponent…

HE: Yes….Adamson is bringing the best out of Gazzy…

HA: I think this attack is born out of Gazzy’s pure frustration…

Gazzy continues to stomp down on Thunder until the referee intervenes on the count of four. Gazzy then drags Thunder up and looks to whip him off the ropes but Thunder is able to reverse. Gazzy comes back and he dodges a right hand before handspringing to the opposite side and returning with a back elbow take-down….

HA: GazzyD is a former 6CW Tag Team Champion….but back then he was happy with his partnership…

Gazzy drags Thunder back up and connects with a snap suplex before running off the ropes and returning with some rolling thunder……………………..1……………………….2……………………shoulder up!

HE: Thunder hasn’t been able to get himself out of first gear….

HA: I think the absence of Liam Wood is starting to play on his mind..

Thunder begins to get back up as Gazzy jumps into a springboard and returns with a solid dropkick straight to the chest. Gazzy then climbs out onto the apron before springboarding back in with a double foot stomp to the chest…..Thunder slowly staggers up and Gazzy kicks him in the stomach….

HE: DEEP IMPACT!

Thunder battles back and he manages to swipe Gazzy’s legs before catapulting him into the corner. Gazzy shows his athleticism by landing on the second rope and he waits for Thunder to get up before twisting back off with a crossbody………………………….1…………………………….2………………………shoulder up!

HA: Gazzy is demonstrating what a fine competitor he can be…

HE: Shame that he will always be in Max’s shadow from now on…

Blade is trying to drum up some support for Thunder from the apron as Gazzy continues his assault. He welcomes Thunder back up and lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him into the corner. He follows in with a stiff shining wizard before beckoning his foe out and he takes ahold of him…

HE: DOWN TOWN!

Gazzy looks for the “skull crushing finale” but Thunder steps out and counters with a Russian legsweep. The crowd begin to applaud as Thunder tries to crawl toward his corner…

HA: Thunder really needs to get a tag out….

HE: Blade itching to make a show of himself….

Thunder reaches out and slaps Blade’s hand as Gazzy crawls over and tries to make the tag to Max. Adamson reaches his arm out but then withdraws it and orders Gazzy to go back and fight…

HA; What a real piece of work…

HE: Max doesn’t but Gazzy’s fake fatigue….he is capable of fighting on….

Blade grabs Gazzy’s legs and pulls him back to the centre of the ring but Gazzy kicks out and sends Blade rolling across the ring. Gazzy then kicks back up on his feet and he waits for Blade to run at him before jumping up and landing with a dropkick that sends him back into the turnbuckle. Gazzy sprints in for a splash but Blade sticks his feet up and kicks him clean in the face…Blade then comes twisting out with a corkscrew roundhouse kick (Trouble in paradise)….

HA: Gazzy had that scouted….

Gazzy ducks the kick and then he leaps into the air for a hurricanrana but Blade catches him on his shoulders and then drops him, hotshotting Gazzy across the top rope. Blade then climbs to the top rope and leaps off with double knees to the back of Gazzy’s neck………………………1…………………….2…………………shoulder up!

HE: Gazzy needs to pick up his workrate…he’s making a fool of Max in there…

Blade pulls Gazzy back up and tries to nail him with a playmaker but Gazzy spins out and knees Blade in the stomach. He then looks for “Deep Impact” but Blade counters with a backdrop and then waits for Gazzy to stand before nailing him with a jumping leg lariat…………………….1…………………..2………….Gazzy kicks out!

HA: Gazzy needs to tag out….Max is fresh…

HE: I think Adamson has been bailing him out too often over the last few months…

HA: You must be joking…

Blade pulls Gazzy up and tries to flip him into a powerbomb but Gazzy drives fists down into Blade’s head and then counters with a headscissors. They get back up and Gazzy drop-toe holds Blade to the ground and then grabs his ankle…

HE: Anklelock…

Gazzy looks to get the submission synched in but Blade is quick to push forward into a roll, sending Gazzy flying across the ring. Max shakes his head and quickly tags in off Gazzy’s back…

HE: I guess Max has to pick up the piece…nice one Gazzy….

Max rushes in and looks for a running clothesline but Blade ducks under and dropkicks Max in the back, sending him crashing into the corner. Max stumbles back out and into a reverse DDT…………………….1……………………..2……………………..kickout!

HA: The Copper Box crowd starting to get back on Blade’s side here…

HE: These people are even more fickle than I thought…

Blade lets Max up and then he uppercuts him against the ropes and tries for an Irish whip. Max reverses and sends Blade off the ropes but Blade makes the bling tag to Thunder before coming back…

HE: What a great clothesline by Max…

HA: From on high!

Max knocks Blade down on the comeback with a clothesline but doesn’t react quick enough to stop Thunder vaulting in and wiping him out with a flying lariat. Max gets back up and Thunder drops him with a superkick to the chest before making his way to the corner and climbing back to the top….

HA: Legdrop from the top…

HE: Help him Gazzy…

Gazzy watches on as Thunder lands the legdrop from the top rope and covers…………………1……………………..2………………….shoulder up. Thunder drags Adamson back up and scores with a suplex before rolling his hips and pulling his opponent to his feet again…

HA: Thunder likes to nail the three amigos to set up the frogsplash…

Thunder succeeds in landing the second suplex but on the third attempt Adamson kicks his legs and then counters into a small package……………………..1………………………..2……………kickout. They get back up and Thunder quickly fires in with a leaping enzeguiri to the side of Adamson’s temple that sends him into the corner and he follows up with a running boot to the chest…Thunder fires in with stiff forearms and then lifts Max up onto the top rope…

HE: Gazzy honour your contract….

Thunder looks ready to deliver a superplex from the top when Gazzy grabs his leg and pulls him back down onto the canvass. Thunder gets up and remonstrates with Gazzy but all GD can do is shrug his shoulders in an apologetic manner…

HA: Gazzy doing what he is forced to do….Adamson makes me sick…

Thunder shakes his head and then turns away as Max is able to jump from the top and flatten him with a shoulder tackle. Max then waits for Thunder to get up before throwing him into a German suplex………………………..1………………………….2……………………shoulder up!

HE: Max isn’t giving up so easily….

Adamson keeps his hands tight around Thunder’s waist as he launches him up and scores with a second German suplex. The crowd are booing as the Australian repeats his feat for a third time, leaving Thunder completely flat on his back…

…2
……..kickout!

HA: Adamson starting to kick things up a notch…

HE: Thunder trailing in his wake…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:55 pm

Max pulls Thunder up to his feet and he throws him into the turnbuckle before tagging GazzyD back into the fray. Max stomps on Thunder’s stomach and then whips him out of the corner, straight into a spinning heel kick from Gazzy………………..1………………….2………………Thunder kicks out!

HA: Thunder could really do with tagging out here…

HE: Like Blade can change the momentum of this fight…

Gazzy lifts Thunder up into a suplex and then drops him across the top of the turnbuckle. He climbs up on the ropes with Thunder and sends hard right hands into the side of his head before trying to lift him into a superplex….

HA: Not going to be a good landing…

Thunder refuses to budge from the ropes and he uppercuts the body of Gazzy, doubling him up, before dragging him into his grip…

HA: THUNDER CLAP!

Gazzy drives furious elbows into the side of Thunder’s head and then he manages to adjust his feet before delivering an amazing frankensteiner from the top rope. Thunder is quite clearly dazed as he staggers back up and Gazzy drops him with a heavy DDT………………….1……………………….2………………….shoulder up!

HE: Finish him off Gazzy…

HA: Thunder won’t just lie down…

Max is imploring Gazzy to work harder as GD pulls Thunder back to his feet and tries to hook his arms in place for the “Deep Impact”. Thunder is able to turn out and he knees Gazzy in the stomach before flipping him into the air….

HA: TEQUILA…

Gazzy rolls down the back into a pinning combo…………………1…………………..2………………shoulder up. They get back up and Thunder tries for a superkick but Gazzy catches his foot and turns him into an anklelock….

HE: Gazzy has been learning from his master…

Thunder yells out in pain and tries to crawl for the ropes but Gazzy pulls him back and twists furiously at the ankle. The referee is asking Thunder if he wants to quit but he shakes his head and tries to make his way to safety again….

HA: Thunder won’t willingly throw in the towel…

Blade is clapping his hands and urging Thunder to get across to make a tag but Gazzy is relentless in his attempts to make Thunder tap out. Thunder is able to get back up one leg and he turns quickly to spin into an upwards enzeguiri to the chin of Gazzy…

HE: That might have knocked Gazzy out….

HA: Thunder is desperate to get the tag…

Adamson is shaking his head at Gazzy as Thunder is able to reach over and slap the outstretched hand of Blade. Blade jumps up onto the ropes and falls down onto Gazzy with a headbutt to the chest before welcoming him back up and delivering a playmaker…………………….1…………………..2……………..shoulder up!

HA: Max seems happy to watch Gazzy suffer…

HE: He brought this problem on himself…

Blade whips Gazzy off the ropes and lifts him into a flapjack on the comeback but Gazzy counters with a falling DDT. Gazzy then looks to tag out Max waves him off and tells him to “take care of business”….

HA: I wouldn’t blame Gazzy for kicking Max’s head off his shoulders…

HE: If he values his contract with 6CW then he will keep his cool…

Gazzy sucks it in and then climbs out onto the apron to plan his next move. He looks back over at Blade and grips the top rope before vaulting into the air…

HA: Gazzy has won huge matches with this move…SPRINGBOARD 450!

Blade drives his knees up into the stomach of Gazzy as he comes down into the landing. Gazzy clutches his ribs and rolls away in obvious pain as Blade crawls to the corner and begins to pull himself up to the top rope…

HA: Didn’t work out for GazzyD up top but Blade isn’t afraid of the risk……SWANTON BOMB!

Blade finds his target with the “swanton” bomb and he quickly crawls across to hook Gazzy’s leg…………………..1………………………..2…………………Max breaks up the cover!

HE; Max is fed up of watching Gazzy mess this up…

Blade tries to get up and tackle Max but Adamson knees him in the stomach and twists him into a neckbreaker. Thunder quickly comes to the rescue and he slams punches into Max’s head before whipping him toward the ropes…

HE: Thunder has no right in there…

HA: As much right as Adamson…

Adamson holds onto the ropes and blocks the comeback so Thunder runs at him, only for Max to duck his shoulder and backdrop his opponent over the top rope. Thunder lands down on the outside on his feet and he takes Max by the heel and drags him under the bottom rope before throwing him against the steel steps…

HE: Disqualify him ref…

In the ring, Gazzy crawls back up at the same time as Blade and he tries to get him in place for a “skull crushing finale” but Blade turns out and connects with a leaping STO (Paydirt)….

HA: Blade really is impressing on his return to a 6CW ring…

On the outside, Thunder is looking down at Max and then he hears a fan call out “You will always be in Viper’s shadow, Thunder”. He turns to face the fan and looks a little hurt by the comment before turning back around…

HE: GORE!.....GORE…..GORE!

The crowd groan as Max almost rips Thunder in half on the outside with a thunderous spear. Adamson then flexes his muscles and rolls back under the bottom rope as Blade is flipping Gazzy up into the air…

HA: Powerbomb to end it…

HE: GORE TO BLADE!

This time it is Blade’s turn to get ripped in two by the ferocious running spear from Adamson. Gazzy lands in a heap on the floor and Max drags him to the corner so that he can make the tag…

HA: I see how this works….Max covering himself in all of the glory…

HE: He’s the one who has done all the hard work…..Gazzy has dropped the ball time and again….

Adamson brushes pretend dirt off his shoulder as he waits for Blade to stumble back up and then lifts him onto his shoulders….

HA: CYCLONE!

HE: Game, set and match!

…2
…….3!

HE: What a display by Max Adamson….he advances to the quarter finals…

HA: And so does GazzyD…

HE: Yeah him too….

“Radioactive” plays out and the crowd boo as Adamson fist pumps the air with a smug, satisfied smile. Gazzy is kneeling in the corner, looking as glum as ever, as Adamson gives him a false thumbs up and then beckons him to leave the ring…

HA: Great tag team contest and it is Max Adamson and Gazzy who have booked their place in the semi-finals…

HE: What else did you expect? Blade hasn’t fought in over a month and Thunder is quite clearly preoccupied by Wood’s continued absence…

HA: No doubts that Thunder took his eye off the ball when he heard the taunts from a vocal Liam Wood fan…..that left Blade to fend for himself and he didn’t see Max coming…both men will bounce back from this defeat but their hopes of tag team glory are over for the time being…

Max continues to celebrate his win as Gazzy walks behind him, his head bowed to the ground. Back in the ring, Blade is holding his ribs as he gets back to his feet and he nods in appreciation of the crowd’s support before climbing to the outside to check if Thunder is ok.

HE: Blade can pretend he has turned over a new leaf but I don’t buy it…

HA: I believe he is genuinely sorry for what he did and he is trying to make amends….he deserves the benefit of the doubt….Thunder doesn’t look so good after taking that spear from Max…

Thunder is also holding his ribs but he is wincing badly as Blade helps him back to his feet. Some of the fans continue to chant “We want Viper” as others chant “Thun-der” and Blade escorts his tag partner into the aisleway amid the clash of the very vocal Copper Box…

HE: When the hell is Liam Wood going to come back?

HA: I’m starting to wonder if he will return…sometimes a high profile defeat like that can play tricks with your mind…if Wood can’t overcome what has happened then we may never seem him a wrestling ring again…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:58 pm

*The scene changes and Edward Plague is kneeling down in a darkened room. There is a circle of candles around him.

Plague: They told me that I could be “rehabilitated”…….they told me that the voices in my head would stop….but they lied to me, lied to me like your parents lie to you when they say that evil doesn’t exist…

*Plague looks up at the camera, a sadistic and twisted smile on his face

Plague: Evil does exist in this world and I have experienced it first hand, I live and breathe it every single day….evil pumps through the veins of the machine that controls each and every one of you….I have seen the masterplan, I know what waits in the darkness….I know what is dwelling just around that corner…

*Plague begins to laugh to himself

Plague: They call me a madman….they dismiss my words as inane ramblings….but I am the only man around here with his eyes open….I see what you won’t admit, I welcome the truth of the situation we find ourselves in…

They want to control you like puppets….pull your strings and influence your decisions….you must not allow yourself to wander so freely into their hands…..I am telling you now, standing here in the light of an uncrowned kingdom….do not open the Gateway….for it is not Glory that lies beyond those steel gates….

*Plague bars his teeth and laughs

Plague: There is no golden throne on the other side….the grass is not always greener…please leave that Gateway intact…oh Lord…for the moment it opens….there will be no turning back…there will be no escape…

For you mother I will become the man that destiny intended!

*Plague’s dark laughter rings in the air as he raises one of the candles in front of his face, illuminating his eerie appearance in the darkness.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:59 pm

TA: Welcome backstage and I am looking for the man who has returned from the wilderness, a man who arrived when Viper failed. A word of advice for the 6CW fans, a Blade always has more backbone than Wood! Just a shame ThunderBlade couldn’t get the win out there --- here he is! Blade! Blade!

*Blade, a little dejected but seemingly charged up following his return to 6CW, comes over to speak to Tim

TA: Great to have you back big guy, it’s been too long! You’ve left us before but never been able to stay away, that’s proven to be the case again

*Blade takes a deep breath, looks back to the stage behind him where he can still see the fans behind the curtain

B: It’s good to be home

TA: Why are you back Blade? And why did you leave?

B: You saw me before I went away; I wasn’t the man you know me to be. I let poison fill my mind, I was weak to the words of Heat, hell Hernandez or whatever he calls himself now, and I let him guide me down paths I had no intention of following. But follow them I did. When the proverbial hit the fan, I deserved the beating I got and I ran away like a dog

TA: Yet you’ve returned”

B: The heart gets what the heart wants. This place is my home, these people are my people. I couldn’t let their last memory of me be the figure that skulked around 6CW as SOA. Hell, that SOB of SOA is RIP. Blade, the real Blade, Yarmouth Blade, that guy is back and I’m gonna make up for every second of wrong I did!”

TA: And that effort started tonight alongside Thunder?

B: Thunder is a great kid. He’s got potential coming out of every orifice. And he didn’t deserve to stand alone. But I couldn’t get the job done tonight out there for him. This Blade is a little rusty!

TA: Can we expect to see you back and back for good

B: Whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn’t mean it. Hernandez will be crushed by the crumbling Authority above him, that’s my goal and that’s why I’m back!

*Blade walks away and Timothy ends the interview.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:01 pm

Match 6
Tag Team Tournament
Nate Nack/Drake vs Edward Plague/Daniel Reilly

Ha: last week Drake wasn't really that helpful but still came out on the winning side. It looks like here Nack is going to trust Drake to start this off against Plague, lets just hope Drake has the correct mindset tonight

The official brings the two men into the middle of the ring before signalling for the bell. They tie up and Plague easily overpowers Drake pushing him down to the mat. Drake holds the back of his head ans slowly gets to his feet. The two men tie up again and Plague backs his opponent into the corner. The official closes in and orders them to break andPlague relinquishes but drives his elbow into the head of Drake drawing boos from the fan

Ha: That'll snap Drake out of his mindset

The jeers quickly turn to cheers as Drake jumps out of the corner like a man posessed flailing his arms like a wildman as Plague tries to defend himself. He staggers and falls backwards and Drake falls on top and continues the assault raining down a volley of punches. The official counts to four and then pulls Drake away as he refuses to stop the assault

Drake walks in circles in a fit of rage as the official and Nack try to calm him down. He pushes past the official as Plague is getting to his feet and he sends him straight back down with a swinging neckbreaker. He gets straight back up and repeatedly stomps on Plague who somehow manages to get up and push Drake away but the Drake runs straight back at him hitting a running knee which knocks Plague through the ropes to the outside of the ring

Ha: thats not a nice fall from Plague, especially for such a big man

He: This is disgusting from Drake, the lunatic wants locking up

Ha: Well I wouldn't go so far to call him a lunatic, but last week and tonight go to show that something is affecting his mindset right now

Nack rolls Plague back inside the ring and Drake lifts him to his feet. He delivers a chop across the chest and the impact can be heard aound the arena. Plague Staggers across the ropes finding himself in the opposites team corner and Drake runs in driving his shoulder into the mid section, he tags Nack in and he holds back Plague to get a free shot in

Ha: Team work already better than last week between these two

Nack enters the match and rocks Plague with a big right hand. Plague staggers back against the ropes and Nack pushes him against them Irish whipping him across the ring

Ha: Huge back body drop there from the champ

Plague holds his lower back as he comes down to the canvas hard. Nack quickly runs over and hooks the leg for the cover

Plague kicks out and Nate Nack gets to his feet. He pumps up the crowd as Plague slowly gets up and then he kicks him in the gut and sets him between his legs

Ha: I know the champ is strong but thats 380lbs he's looking at powerbombing.....HEY! HE CAN'T DO THAT

He: well he did

The crowd are incensed as Nack lifts Plague through the air and then Plague sinks his teeth into the forehead of the champ causing him to drop him. Plague runs at the ropes and almost takes Nacks head off with a vicious clothesline.

Plague cockily kicks at Nack on the ground and then bounces off the ropes again and connects with an elbow drop across the back of Nacks head and neck. Plague gets to his feet and tags Reilly in and the volume of jeers increases. Reilly flashes a cocky smile at the fans and then proceeds to circle Nack stomping on every bit of the champ that he can.

The official intervenes pushing Reilly away before checking on Nack. Reilly pushes past him and mounts Nack driving determined right hands to the temple of his opponent before getting back to his feet and tagging Plague back in to the match.

Plague slowly enters the ring and stalks Nack who groggily gets to his feet, he drives a big boot into the side of Nacks head and he staggers backinto the corner of the ring. Plague closes in and whips the champ into the opposite corner and then runs across squashing him up against the turnbuckle with a big splash

He: PLague is like a tank with a Ferrari engine

Ha: For a big man I have to admit he can move when he wants to

Nack falls down in the corner of the ring as Plague stomps down and then chokes him across the throat with his boot as the official starts to count to five. Plague breaks and then drags Nack to his feet and then drags his face across the top rope toward the corner were he tags Reilly in. Plague twists Nacks arm into an armbar as Reilly jumps from the top rope drive an axe handle smash across the shoulder, Nack falls to his knees

He: DDT!! MY GOD HE DROVE HIS SKULL RIGHT INTO THE CANVAS

Ha: Shoulder up....only just mind

Reilly sits up and signals a three to the official who won't listen. reilly gets back to his feet and stomps on Nacks head again, he backs into the corner of the ring and then delivers a very measured knee drop across th head of the champ before hookingthe leg again

Nack kicks out again and Reilly goes into a headlock wearing the big man down. Nack struggles against the submission but he quickly begins to fade as Reilly applies more and more pressure

He: Reilly is a genius. Taking any power and strength advantage the champ may have out of the equation

Ha: Hate to say it but he's not a two time world champion for nothing

The official positions himself looking for the submission as Nack looks to be out. He raises his arm in the air and falls quickly back to the canvas, he raises it a second time

He: This on's over, Plague and Reilly are progressing

Ha: NO THEY'RE NOT...THE CHAMP FIGHTS ON

The crowd are cheering loudly as Nack refuses to lie down. He fights his way up to his feet and buries his elbow in the gut of Reilly who refuses to break the hold, repeated elbow shots and Reilly is still hold ing on. Nack lifts Reilly with ease and take a stride toward the corner of the ring, he lifts him again and takes another, Reilly with a look of concern etched on his face

Ha: Just one more.....TAG MADE....WAIT A MINUTE...SON OF A..

He: Plague is brilliant. He distracted the official who missed the tag being made

Reilly drops to his knees and delivers a blatant low blow to the champ and then plants him face first into the canvas with the DDT before knocking Drake of the ring apron and then he hooks Nacks leg for the pin

He: C'MON REF! HE AINT THE LEGAL MAN

Drake slides in the ring and drags Reilly off Nack. Reilly gets to his feet and is instantly assaulted by Drake who wildly aiming punches in the hope they'll connect. He knocks Reilly down and falls on top of him and continues the assault and the official has to drag him away. Reilly wipes a spot of blood away from his bottom lip and shoots a cocky smile in the direction of Drake before dragging Nack over to the corner and tagging Plague back in. Reilly grabs Nack by the legs and catapults him into a big boot from Plague who drops down and hooks the leg again

Ha: great ring awareness from the champ reaching out for that bottom rope

He: But the champ is in a bad way

Plague gets to his feet and kicks Nacks arm off the bottom rope and then he begins to mumble nonsensical mutterings as Nack slowly pulls himself up to his feet

He: Choke...

Ha: elbow to the side of the head......BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!! NATE DUG DEEP FO THAT ONE

He: but look how far away he is from his corner

Nack slowly starts dragging himself across the canvas toward the outstretched hand of Drake as Plague reaches out for Reilly

He: Plague gets the tag

Ha: AND HERE COMES DRAKE

Drake climbs through the ropes and explodes at the oncoming Reilly with a clothesline. Reilly jumps straight back up and walks into another clothesline followed by a third. Reilly groggily gets up and Drake backs him into the corner of the ring and then climbs upto the second rope. He starts driving punches down into Reillys skull as the crowd count along with each one

He completes 10 punches and then backs away as Reilly slowly staggers out of the corner of the ring and Drake kicks him in the gut

Ha: WHAT A JACKHAMMER SUPLEX!! DRAKE IS PUMPED UP HERE

Plague tries to blindside him Drake avoids him and Plague bounces off the ropes

Ha: SPEAR TO PLAGUE! THIS IS A WAY DIFFERENT DRAKE FROM LAST WEEK! HE'S LIKE A MAN POSSESSED

Drake begins to stalk Reilly who begins getting to his feet, he lazily aims a punch in the direction of Drake who ducks underneath and latches his arms around Reillys waist and sends him flying with a German suplex and then goes for the pin attempt

He: My god I thought that was it

Drake climbs on top of Reilly agains and continues to drive multiple punches to the side of his head drawing claret from a wound that opens over his eye. He gets up and paces round the ring frantically as Reilly crawls toward the ropes and pulls himself up

Drake grabs him by the head and connects with a snap suplex. He drags him back upto his feet by his arm and knocks him straight back down with a short arm clothesline. He runs at Plague and knocks him the ring and then as Reilly is getting back to his feet Drake wraps his foot around the back of his head with the running enziguri and goes for the cover

Ha: SO CLOSE!!

Drake drags Reilly to his feet and throws him in the corner of the ring. He tags Nack back in and then nack whips Drake toward Reilly in the corner as he connects with a stinger splash. He grabs Reilly by the head and throws him toward Nack who almost takes his head off with a big boot.

Reilly somehow throws his arm in the air on the two and Nack holds his head in his hands as he looks to the heavens. He drags Reilly back to his feet and whips him against the ropes and then drives him back down to the canvas with a sidewalk slam hooking the leg again

Reill gets his shoulder up again and signs of frustration creep into Nack. He gets to his feet and pleads with the official

Ha: C'mon champ, stay in the zone

He: RKO FROM NOWHERE

Nack wastes too much time pleading with the official and then he turns and is hit with an RKO from Reilly who falls straight back down unable to capitalise. Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the official begins to count them out

He: What if they both get counted out?

Ha: Then their next opponents would get a bye I'd imagine

He: Reilly with the cover

He: DID HE GET HIM??

Ha: Shoulder up.....only just mind

Reilly crawls toward his corner and tags in the outstrecthed hand of Plague. He climbs in the ring and cockily kicks out at the champion on the canvas. Nack pushes him away but Plague just reaches down and drags him up by the head. He gives him a real twisted look and then throws him between his legs and signals for the end

Ha: He can't surely be thinking he can hit the confession on the champ

He: Plague is a beast, he can do what he wants

Ha: MAN ALIVE!!!!

ding ding ding

The referee signals for the bell as Unbreakable blasts of the speakers and the crowd start cheering.

Ha: What an ending, he's 6'8 and 371lbs and he's just got out of that Confession like a cruiserweight

We see replays as Plague is going to nail the champ with the border toss, he lifts him through the air but Nack manges to jump down as Plague sets him in position and then he turns to face Nack and walks into a Wake up Call. Drake enters the ring and the two men have theire arms raised in victoy by the official before climbing the ropes and posing for the fans

Ha: What a win, after last week I had my doubts but credit to Drake he was a man possessed tonight

He: Aye but possessed by what? He's still not focused in my opinion, on another night he could have easily been disqualified two or three times

Ha: but he wasn't and Nack and Drake progress to the next round

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:04 pm

As the crowd settle back to their seats following the last match

The sound of a heartbeat reverberates around the arena

HA: OH no, not this again.

The lights go low.

HE: Harold you still there?

The arena grows cold.....

And a voice starts to vibrate around the audience. A singing tone, broken by heavy breathing that is enriched with menace. Circling around the building while the fans stay sitting in the dark, their only comfort being the flashes being emitted from their camera phones.

You did not speak..........You did not say..........But your evil thoughts..........Paved the way..........

Enlightened with..........inner fear..........darkness grows..........around blacked out tears..........

You can argue..........You can protest.........But to save yourselves..........you must confess..........

That you all called..........the name of dread..........boredom subsides..........to excitement instead..........

And the name..........that your minds and dreams..........sung out..........was born with purpose..........to eradicate self-doubt..........

A person not living..........but not dead..........to the world..........A man born with hatred..........as darkness swirled..........

Convinced that his time..........and his life..........was owned..........controlled by a master..........while the world disowned..........

But now..........through your voice..........echoed in your mind..........he at last..........has purpose..........from a more generous mankind..........

The arena screen starts to come on to show the outside of a large mansion. Lightening flashes out around and the heartbeat increases to a deafening volume. The weather is atrocious, with wind howling and rain pelting down. On the grass outside the towering building sits the wooden puppet that we have seen so many times previously. His eyes shine out through the heavy rain as a sickening painted smile fills his face. The puppets gaze is in an upward direction and the camera pans up to follow it. As it slowly rises to the top of the building, the houselights in the arena start to flash on and off as it mimics the sound of the loud heartbeat.

When the camera reaches the very top, we see a tall man standing on a ledge outside an open window. The camera can just make out some toys behind him, laying in an empty darkened room. The wind and rain circle him as he stands there on the edge; arms outstretched and his long straight air moving wildly to and fro. His white shirt is drenched with water so that we can see clearly defined muscles underneath it. His arms are covered with two tattoos that snake across his shoulder and forearm. He wears long black trousers which are also soaked, but his black shoes still have an element of shine to them. There are a few glimpses of his scarred face as looks to be on the verge of falling. Ever so slowly he raises his head and dead eyes look deep into the camera.

At what point..........do we fight..........At what point..........do we run.........turning torturous schemes..........into pointless fun..........

What will it take..........for you all to cheer..........and be happy to acknowledge..........what you now will witness here..........

Because for all the talk..........that has been said..........in the past..........no-one has witnessed..........my horrendous contrast..........

From black..........to white..........with no grey shade..........now comes red..........of the blood debt..........soon to be paid..........

My existence is controlled..........My time is not free..........To relieve you of dullness.......... you wanted me.........

The Puppet Master..........in name I obey.........as rules and laws subside.........and structure gives way..........

For I know my soul..........needs purpose and hate..........and my battles are gruesome.........and inhuman in fate..........

Where will he take me..........What stories does he weave..........what little hope..........could he happily conceive..........

The camera starts to slowly tip upwards and then fall down gradually to the grass beside the puppet. It turns slowly towards him and his evil face fills the screen. The smile is as wide as ever and the heartbeat is now increasing in pace. While the screen is still covered with the puppets face, the man’s voice starts again.

My name is Joshua..........I stand on the brink..........no single thought of self..........do I knowingly think..........

For all the believers..........I wish good luck..........your prayers won't be answered..........as you feel Dumbstruck..........

A scream shrills out with the houselights going off at the same time, leaving the crowd in total darkness. The camera swings round suddenly at this so it faces the roof. We see the man has jumped off and his face comes hurtling towards the camera at speed. Just as his scarred forehead is about to make contact, the screen goes dark and the heartbeats stop.

The lights stay off. There is murmuring around the disturbed crowd. The hard camera pans round and makes out a few concerned fans faces in the gloom.

Then, little by little, letters shimmer onto the screen in blood red.

Who Called The Puppet Master?

The letters stay for a while before dripping to the bottom of the screen. Then the house lights gradually come back on as the audience look around at themselves.

HA: I…….Errrrrrrr …………..Henry?

Henry is sat silent as the scene switches backstage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:05 pm

"Let’s cut the crap, you’re The Sharpshooter, I’m the Masterful One, we don’t have to be friends tonight, we’ve just got to win”

*Mike Masters is backstage with Scott Harris, both men ready to go out and face the Authority in the main event

SH: If you’ve learned anything about me since I’ve been here its that I don’t play games. This is a business that I want to be at the top of, and I know you do too. They are merely obstacles to conquer, and that’s what we’ll do tonight

MM: WE both know I’m damn good, if you can hang with me then we’ll see how damn good you must be too.

*The pair shake hands firmly and Harris pulls in Masters towards him

SH: Watch and learn, Masters, watch and learn

*Harris walks off towards the stage entrance, Masters smiles and strokes his chin, clearly approving of the attitude of his partner.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:07 pm

*Enforcer is standing backstage before the Main event

???:I hope you are ready for this Champ. The Authority are expecting nothing less than the complete annihilation of Masters and Harris

*Enforcer turns and Hernandez approaches along the corridor

E: I don’t need a pep talk from the hired help

MH: And how exactly do you describe your arrangement with The Authority, are you not paid to do their bidding. At least I have a modicum of power, do you think that shiny metal really gives you any say in what happens round here? You may be in the inner circle but you’re hardly dining at the top table E.

*Enforcer scowls but doesn’t react

E: Is this your attempt to get on my good side. Give my one good reason why I shouldn’t put you through that wall

*Hernandez smiles nervously

MH: Firstly……Why waste your energy on the hired help when there are so much more deserving victims waiting in that ring out there and secondly I am merely here to deliver a message and you know how the saying goes, Don’t shoot the………..

E: Spit it out Heat!

MH: Firstly it’s Hernandez

*Enforcer raises an eyebrow and clenches his fist as Hernandez hurriedly gets to the point

MH: I have a message direct from Mr Jones

E: Nice of him to finally communicate with us

*Hernandez continues hesitantly

MH: He has taken heed of your words over the last few weeks and he does not want to give the impression that he is questioning your ability in any way

*Enforcer responds sarcastically

E: I wonder why would I get that impression??

MH: So in an effort to repair relationships and in the interest of good faith he has decided to grant your wish

*Enforcer looks confused

MH: At Day of Reckoning you will defend your EWF Championship one on one, no interruptions, with no help from The Authority against……………

OJORE!!!

*Enforcer grabs Hernandez by the throat

E: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!

*Hernandez is struggling for breath as Enforcer tightens his grip

E: Is this his idea of a joke, he has sent the lackey to deliver his news?

???:Put Mr Hernandez down!!!!!

*The camera pans round to show Tyler Roth standing over the EWF Champion, Enforcer is breathing heavily as he considers his next move

TR: The Authority have given us a job to do, this is not the time. Let him go!!!!!

*Enforcer releases his grip and turns to stare down Roth

E: Or what!!!!!

*Hernandez is now back on his feet and is pleading with the pair

MH: Please, please, not now. Focus on the match at hand. We need to stand together, we need to stay strong!!!!!!!!

*Enforcer and Roth are nose to nose as the show goes to its final commercial break

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:09 pm

Main Event
Tag Team Tournament
Scott Harris/Mike Masters vs Enforcer/Tyler Roth

The action is back at ringside as “Survival” roars out to a great reaction from the crowd in the Copper Box. Scott Harris makes his way out onto the stage with a hood over his head and he raises his arms in the air as pyros explode up over his head.

HA: Main event time folks and this is arguably the biggest tag team clash of the evening…

HE: This is the match I have waited for all night…..The Authority to put their second team in the quarter finals of this tournament…

HA: Hold your horses on that assumption….Enforcer and Tyler Roth are one hell of a team but their opponents are extremely talented as well….Scott Harris and Mike Masters believe that they can be tag team champions….

Harris slaps the hands of the hands as he makes his way through the aisleway and then he unzips his hoody and tosses it into the crowd. The cheers continue as Harris hops up into the ring and then “Champion” hits the speakers….

HA: One of the most popular men in 6CW today…

HE: These people love a loser…

HA: Is tonight the night when Mike Masters gets some revenge on Enforcer? Can he bounce back from his world championship disappointment?

Mike Masters spins on the spot as red pyros spit into the air and then he begins to swagger down the ramp. He climbs up onto the apron and vaults over the top rope before tagging hands with Scott Harris…

HA: Most of these teams tonight have never tagged before…but I truly believe the styles of Masters and Harris could blend into one hell of a duo…

HE: They will never be good enough to take on The Authority…

“Til I collapse” then echoes out to a crescendo of boos from the fans in attendance. Tyler Roth pushes his way out onto the stage, the UK Championship over his shoulder, and he points down at Masters and Harris before drawing his finger across the throat…

HA: Tyler Roth was angry to find out he wouldn’t get another shot at the 6CW Championship….but he can soften the blow tonight by taking one step closer to tag team glory…

HE: You can bank on it….then he will win Gateway to Glory and go on to NoG to finally take what he deserves Nate Nack…

HA: It isn’t beyond the realms of possibility….but there is also a UK Championship match with Vincent Costello on the horizon….Roth is going to need eyes in the back of his head to deal with all of that….

Roth rips his vest off, revealing his chiselled torso, before jumping onto the apron and sending pyros out of all four turnbuckles. Roth climbs into the ring and squares up to Harris and Masters before “Saturday Night” rips through the airwaves…

HA: So many question marks surrounding this man right now….

HE: Everybody needs to get off Enforcer’s back….last week was just a misunderstanding between him and Mr Jones. There is no rift and Enforcer is still a crucial part of The Authority….he will prove their synchronicity here tonight…

HA: You can try and paper over the cracks but they are there for all to see….Enforcer didn’t want any help last week against Masters but still The Authority interfered….and then Ojore attacked Enforcer whilst his allies sat back and did nothing….it is plain to me that Enforcer and Mr Jones are having personal problems right now…

Enforcer stands on the stage with the EWF Championship around his waist. He breathes deeply as he unties the belt and raises it up over his head. Big E walks down the ramp and then stands up on the apron and climbs through the ropes. He puts the belt up in the air again and holds it in front of Mike Masters before backing away and handing the belt to the timekeeper…

HE: Enforcer and Jones may have had a few issues but that will all be resolved tonight….The Authority will be back on track and everyone will be put back in their place…

HA: How will it be resolved? Jones isn’t even here tonight and he has granted Ojore a world title shot behind Enforcer’s back…

HE: Jones knows E can take care of Ojore…he just wants him to prove what a dominant champion he really is…

Enforcer and Roth have a quick talk in the corner but Enforcer doesn’t look happy at all with his current situation. Roth shrugs his shoulders and climbs out onto the apron as Mike Masters offers to take the reins for his team…

HA: Mike Masters and Enforcer to start us off here tonight…..this is fast turning into a fierce rivalry…

HE: Not really….Enforcer has beaten Masters twice, nothing for him to fear at all…

Masters and Enforcer circle one another and then launch into a lockup. Enforcer quickly places Masters into a side headlock but Masters tries to counter with a back suplex. Enforcer kicks his legs and lands back on his feet before hip-throwing Masters to the ground and into a seated sleeper. Masters squirms free and back onto his knees before driving several elbows into the side of Enforcer’s gut…

HA: Masters has proven himself a match for Enforcer in recent weeks…

Masters breaks free and runs off the ropes but Enforcer sidesteps him on the comeback and slings him high over the top rope. Masters manages to land on his feet on the apron and quickly takes to the top rope before jumping off with a double axe handle to Big E’s head…

HE: Masters has never proven anything….he can’t compete with Enforcer or any other member of The Authority…

Enforcer goes to one knee and Masters spins him into a neckbreaker………………1………………….2………….kickout. Masters pulls Enforcer up and lifts him into a suplex before rolling into the corner and tagging in Scott Harris…

HA: Great chance for Scott Harris to prove his credentials on the main event stage tonight…

Harris hops over the top rope and he waits for Enforcer to get up before scooping him into a pendulum backbreaker…………………1……………………….2………………shoulder up. Harris rolls Big E on his stomach and drives knees into the spine before trying to pull him into a camel clutch…

HE: Harris is way out of his depth…

HA: Not so far he isn’t…

Enforcer fights against Harris’ grip and manages to turn out on his back before kicking out with both feet. Harris rolls back across the ring and then gets back up and sprints toward Enforcer…

HE: What a powerslam!

Enforcer spins Harris around and slams him into the mat…………………….1……………………….2……………kickout. Enforcer drops two elbows down into Harris’ chest and then he pulls him up by the head and punches him back into the corner…

HA: Enforcer unleashing the beast into proceedings…

Enforcer tags in Tyler Roth and the UK Champion quickly takes his turn to batter Harris in the corner with brutal shoulder thrusts. Roth then grabs Harris’ arm and whips him to the opposite corner before beckoning him out and drilling him with an urange backbreaker…

HE: Look at that power….nobody can deal with that…

Roth then drags Harris back up and hooks his arms before flipping him into a sit-down powerbomb……………………….1……………………….2…………………shoulder up. Roth smashes hard clubbing punches into Harris’ back before launching him back to his feet and up into a pumphandle position….

HE: Harris is finding out what it is like to get dominated….

Harris suddenly drops behind Roth and hooks his waist before delivering a tremendous bridged German suplex…

…1
…..2
………….shoulder up!

HA: Harris is a young pup but he is as game as anyone….

Roth swings wildly with a right hand but Harris dodges it and scores with a back suplex…………..1…………………..2……………….kickout. Harris then lands with a snap suplex before rolling into the corner and he heads to the top…

HE: What is that idiot doing up there…

HA: Taking a risk….

Harris stands up high on the top and looks down at Roth before propelling himself into a frogsplash….

HA: Enforcer pushed him…

HE: No he didn’t….you are seeing things…

The replays show Enforcer giving Harris a nudge off the ropes and crashing over Tyler Roth into the mat. Roth makes his way back up and he grips Harris in a full nelson before slamming him down into the mat……………………….1………………………………..2…………………shoulder up!

HE: See, The Authority starting to work together and the competition just doesn’t measure up….

Enforcer tags back in off Roth and climbs back into the ring. He uppercuts Harris in the stomach and then whips him off the ropes and drops him with a clothesline as he returns. Harris stumbles back up and Enforcer scoop slams him into the deck before backing into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope….

HA: Solid fistdrop from the EWF Champion…is it three?

1……………………2……………….Harris kicks out!

Enforcer pulls Harris back up and he drives a knee into his stomach before pushing him back against the ropes and whipping him across the ring. Harris comes back and he leapfrogs over the bended head of Enforcer before rushing off the opposite side…

HE: TILT-A-WHIRL…

Enforcer spins Harris around on the comeback but Harris lands out on his feet and scores with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Harris then lets Big E back up and grabs ahold of his arm…

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

Enforcer jumps out of the side of the Olympic slam and then kicks Harris in the stomach before dropping him with a stiff DDT…………………….1……………….2………………shoulder up. Enforcer rolls onto Harris and blasts him with heavy shots to the face before the referee is forced to intervene…

HE: Teach him a lesson, E….keep him down…

Enforcer looks at the referee with anger before stomping down on Harris’ chest. The world champion then goes to the corner and he begins to climb back to the top rope…

HA; Enforcer loves to land that big elbow drop…

HE: And that will end Harris’s chances….

HA: NOT SO SURE!

Harris quickly launches back to his feet and he runs up the ropes before delivering an astonishing overhead suplex from the top rope. Both men crash down to the mat with real impact…

HA: Tremendous from Scott Harris…

HE: Ahhh…

Mike Masters and Tyler Roth are both calling for tags from their respective partners as Enforcer and Harris struggle to get across to their corners. The crowd are willing Harris on and the “Sharpshooter” is able to dig just that little bit deeper…

HE: Cmon Tyler….

HA: TAG MADE!

Roth gets the tag just as Harris jumps across and slaps Masters’ outstretched hand. Masters quickly springboards onto the ropes and flies across with a Superman forearm right to Roth’s face. Roth gets back up and Masters dropkicks him to the deck before welcoming him up again and flattening him with a spinning heel kick……………………1……………………….2…………………..shoulder up!

HA: Mike Masters has so much pent up aggression here….he wants The Authority to pay…

Roth is back up on his feet and Masters lashes chops into his chest and then attempts a whip to the corner. Roth’s power is telling, though, and he reverses before following Masters into the corner…

HE: Squash him…

HA: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Masters runs up the ropes and twists back off with a corkscrew take-down on Roth. Roth then gets back up and Masters hits him with a standing dragonrana………………….1…………………….2………………Roth just manages to get his shoulder up.

HA: Mike Masters is really taking the fight to Tyler Roth….the UK Champion is struggling…

HE: Don’t be so stupid…

Masters lashes kicks into Roth’s legs and follows up with punches. He then tries for an Irish whip but Roth reverses and sends Masters across the ring. Masters comes back and he baseball slides through Roth’s legs before kicking back up and springboarding onto the ropes…

HA: DISASTER….DAMMIT!

Masters looks ready to springboard into the kick but Enforcer grabs his head and guillotines him across the top rope. The crowd boo furiously as Roth pulls Masters back into the centre of the ring and nails a pumphandle slam……………………….1………………………….2…………………….shoulder up. Roth then picks Masters up and lifts him onto his shoulders…

HE: FOURTH WALL!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:10 pm

Masters drives his elbow into the side of Roth’s jaw and then runs off the ropes, only to return into a huge snap spinebuster. Roth lets out a roar as he beckons Masters back up and then clatters him with a running boot to the face…

HA: Masters may have lost a tooth in that exchange….

1……………………2………………..shoulder up. Roth pulls Masters up and traps him against the ropes as he tags Enforcer back into the mix. Big E drives punches into Masters’ kidneys before pulling him around and lifting him into a gutwrench gutbuster…………………1…………………….2…………….Masters kicks out. Enforcer backs against the ropes and returns with a stiff punt to Masters’ spine before following up with a legdrop…………………………..1………………………..2………………shoulder up!

HE: Masters is now taking the beating he deserves….he has ran his mouth all week about how he got screwed by The Authority…

HA: Because he did….

Enforcer lifts Masters up into a suplex and then slams him down on his chest before he heads to the corner again. Enforcer gets to the top and pushes his hair from his face before diving off, landing a huge elbow drop to Masters’ chest…

HE: Game over…

….2
……..Masters gets his shoulder in the air!

HA: Not yet it isn’t….

Harris tries to drum up support for Mike Masters as Enforcer makes his way to the corner and crouches down. He waits for Masters to stand up and then he runs toward him…

HE: FACECHECK!

Masters crunches a superkick straight into Enforcer’s face as he comes rushing in. Harris then calls out for the tag but Tyler Roth comes storming into the ring and drives a heavy knee into Masters’ temple…

HA: That no good….

The crowd boo furiously as Roth laughs and exits out onto the apron. Both Enforcer and Masters are slow to get back to their feet but eventually they rise and Enforcer lifts Masters up on his shoulders…

HE: DEATH VALLEY…

Masters drops behind and he grabs Enforcer’s arms before turning him around and drilling him with a “Killswitch”….

HA: That could be all…

Masters manages to make it over and cover………………………1……………………………2…………………….Enforcer manages to get his arm in the air. Masters is breathing heavily as he tries to make his way over to his corner and tag in Scott Harris…

HE: Masters is running away…

HA: Don’t talk stupid…he’s looking for a tag so he can preserve energy….

HE: Not if Enforcer makes the tag first….

Masters is the man to make the first tag and the crowd cheer as Harris vaults back into the ring. Enforcer is just reaching out to tag in Tyler Roth when Harris grabs his legs and pulls him back into the centre…

HA: SHARPSHOOTER!

Enforcer tries to battle against Harris but eventually he is turned over on his stomach and straight into the submission hold…

HE: This isn’t good….

HA: Scott Harris is the master of the sharpshooter….

Tyler Roth is back in the ring and he clatters into Harris from behind, breaking up the submission. The referee warns Roth and escorts him from the ring as Enforcer and Harris get back up to their feet….

HA: Roth really bailed Enforcer out there….

Enforcer boots Harris in the stomach and whips him to the corner before following in for a splash. Harris gets his feet up and he kicks Big E in the face before running out at him for a shining wizard….

HE: Enforcer is too smart to get caught like that…

Enforcer sidesteps and pushes Harris across the ring before bouncing back against the opposite ropes and meeting him in the centre with a huge spear. Big E then rolls across and tags Roth back in…

HE: Let the beat-down commence…

Roth grips the top rope and waits for Harris to get back up before slingshotting himself back in with a solid clothesline to the throat. Harris then gets back up and Roth drills him with a Samoan drop………………1………………………….2……………..kickout.

HA: Roth and Enforcer starting to really gel here….Harris taking a pounding…

Roth drags Harris by the head and lifts him up for a jack-knife powerbomb but Harris is able to synch in a triangle choke whilst in midair…

HE: No, this is bad…

HA: Harris is dangerous in every situation….

Roth is really struggling against the submission and he begins to tumble down on his knees as Harris continues to pull up on his arm and tighten his legs. The referee is asking Roth if he wants to quit but there isn’t enough time as Enforcer gets in the ring and stomps down on Harris’ head…

HA: Something needs to be done about this illegal interference…

Mike Masters comes storming into the ring and he clatters into Enforcer before starting a brawl between the two of them. Enforcer knees Masters in the stomach and tries to lift him into a powerbomb but Masters counters with a hurricanrana that takes both men over the top to the outside…

HE: Mike Masters should be thrown out for those actions….

Enforcer gets up and he tries to tackle Masters on the outside but he is drop toe-holded down, causing his face to slam against the steel steps. Masters then makes his way back up onto the apron as Harris pulls Roth into the centre of the ring…

HA: SHOT IN THE….

Roth elbows his way free and then scoops Harris up on his shoulders for an F-5. He spins Harris around but he drops off the back and nails a dragon suplex……………………1………………2……………shoulder up. They get back up and Harris ducks under a clothesline and explodes with a t-bone suplex….

HE: Get up, Enforcer…

HA: Harris has Roth in all manner of trouble….FROGSPLASH!

Harris makes his way to the top rope and then he comes diving off with an excellent frogsplash to Roth’s chest………………………………1……………………………….2………………………thr-shoulder up. Harris looks stunned as the referee tells him it was a two count but then he gets back up and he drags Roth into the middle of the ring….

HA: The sharpshooter may be enough…

Roth kicks upward with one huge boot and nails Harris under the chin, sending him back into the corner. Roth then gets up and he sprints in for a spear/shoulder thrust but Harris rolls aside and sends Roth into the ringpost…

HA: Masters got the tag….Roth’s in danger….

Roth staggers away from the corner as Masters jumps from the top rope with a missile dropkick to the chest..
…1
……….2
……………..kickout!

Masters then gets to his feet and he grabs Roth by the arm and tries to drag him up into a standing position…

HE: Roth needs some help…

HA: GRINGO KILLER!

Roth pushes Masters away to the ropes and then runs at him but Masters pulls down the top rope and sends Roth over and crashing onto Enforcer on the outside.

*Crowd cheer

HA: A meeting of the minds…

Roth and Enforcer get back to their feet and Big E looks furious with Roth knocking into him. Roth pleads his innocence and tells Enforcer to get his mind in the game…

HE: Concentrate on your opponents, guys….

HA: INCOMING!

Masters runs to the top rope and he flips over the top into a suicide senton that knocks both Roth and Enforcer to the ground again. Masters then picks Roth up and he dumps him under the bottom rope before climbing up onto the apron and climbing to the top….

HA: Roth’s a sitting duck….450…

Enforcer gets back up on the apron and he grabs Masters’ foot and tries to pull him down. Masters shakes free and he kicks out at Enforcer, sending him staggering away, as Roth gets back up and he slams Masters down off the top…

HE: Let Enforcer back in…

Roth slaps Enforcer’s hand and lets him back in the ring. Big E then beckons for Masters to get back up to his feet before he rushes at him…

HA: FACECHECK!

Masters leapfrogs over Enforcer and then he pushes him into the ropes before jumping up into a dropkick as he returns…

HE: Enforcer knew what was coming…nice try, sucker…

Enforcer catches Masters’ feet and drops him on the back of his head before catapulting him into the corner. Masters shows great athleticism to land on the ropes , where he makes the blind tag to Scott Harris, before vaulting back into a crossbody…

HE: Caught him….FALL AWAY SLAM!

HA: CODEBREAKER!

Enforcer drills Masters with the fall away slam but doesn’t notice Harris climb into the ring. Harris spins Big E and nails him with the codebreaker…………………..1……………………..2…………….Tyler Roth breaks up the count.

HE: End this Tyler…

Roth beckons Harris back up and tries to blast him with a bicycle kick but Harris ducks under a backdrops him over the top rope. Roth lands on his feet and prepares to pull Harris to the outside when he spots Vincent Costello sat in the front row…

HA: Costello enjoying the view from ringside…

Costello is smiling and eating popcorn as Roth makes his way toward the security railing. Costello stands up and grins before offering some popcorn to Roth, which is subsequently slapped from his hands by the UK Champion…

HE: Costello shouldn’t be out here…

HA: He wasn’t booked on tonight’s show, nothing stopping him from viewing from ringside…

In the ring, Enforcer is beckoning for Scott Harris to turn around and then he runs toward him with a wild glint in his eye….

HE: FACECHECK!

HA: DISASTER KICK!

Mike Masters sees Enforcer coming and he springboards from the ropes and boots Enforcer clean in the face before he can take out Harris. Big E then staggers backward and Harris grabs him by the arm….

HA: SHOT IN THE DARK!

HE: Get in there, Tyler, forget about Costello….

Roth is completely unaware of what is happening as he continues his argument with Vincent Costello on the outside. Mike Masters the takes to the top rope and he smiles at the crowd before leaping off….

HA: 450 SPLASH…

…2
……..3!

HE: Noooo….

HA: Harris and Masters just booked their spot in the quarter finals….Enforcer’s bad week just got even worse…

HE: I can’t believe what is happening here…this was supposed to be the night when The Authority ended in unity…

HA: Tell that to Tyler Roth….he was too busy jaw-jacking with Vincent Costello to notice what was going on with Enforcer in the ring…

“Survival” is echoing out and Mike Masters high fives Scott Harris and they celebrate their victory. The crowd in the Copper Box are on their feet and applauding as Harris and Masters continue to revel in their glory….

HA: I wonder what Mr Jones is going to make of this situation when he gets back to London? The favourites for this tournament have been eliminated at the first stage…

Tyler Roth is standing on the outside with a disbelieving look on his face as Costello waves at him and disappears into the crowd. Roth walks back to the ring and looks up at Harris and Masters celebrating before turning toward Enforcer, who is now on the outside and resting against the security railing…

HE: Tell him your sorry, Tyler…make this right…

HA: I don’t think anything Roth says right now will make this situation better…..Enforcer is fast becoming alienated by the chain of events currently taking place….The Authority’s leading light is dimming at a rapid rate….

HE: Mr Jones will make everything right…

HA: I wouldn’t bank on it….folks, thank you for joining us…I hope you have enjoyed this “tag team takeover” special as much as we have….we will see you back here in ten days….goodnight!

The show ends with Enforcer glaring at Tyler Roth as a fan holds up a sign that reads “Time to move on Big E”.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down