The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th March

+13
TheCultOfPersonality
Marky
Crimey
Dolphin Ziggler
TwisT
Electric Demon
x12x
Fernando
President Trump
Engel Harlequin
Man Mountain Mike
Steel
Paul Mac 6CW
17 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th March Empty 6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th March

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 23 Feb 2016, 7:59 am

6CW Anarchy Monday 7th March

Match One
Mike Masters vs. Robin Reborn

Match Two
Hokori & Austin Stevens vs. Dopant Zero

Match Three
James McManus vs. Chael Kingdom

Contract signing for XTreme Championship Match at Day of Reckoning

Match Four
The Megastars vs. Mike Hill & Geoff Steel

Match Five
Liam Wood vs. Brandon Perez

Match Six
UK Championship
Cameron Faith© vs. Aaron Heath

Match Seven
Keith Leone vs. Crime Lord

Main Event
Lumber Jack Match (Lumberjacks selected by Mr. Jones)
Thunder vs. Vincent Costello

**Card is subject to change

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th March Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy - Monday 7th March

Post by Steel Tue 23 Feb 2016, 3:43 pm

The fans in the arena erupt as Last Resort booms out from the arena speakers, the camera pans around showing fans on their feet awaiting the arrival of Geoff Steel. Henry and Harold can be heard talking from ringside.

Harold: Hill and Steel sure sent out a message to the entire tag division that they are becoming a cohesive unit more than capable of toppling anybody on their day.

Henry: Pleas, if it wasn't for Tyson Armstrong they would not be celebrating, they also got lucky against Dopant Zero who were having an off night.

Harold: Say what you want Henry but in one night Steel and Hill put away two members of the forgotten and one of the greatest tag teams in 6CW history, you can't deny it, that's impressive

Steel steps outs from behind the curtain wearing his red wrestling shorts and a silver hooded top, he stops at the top of the ramp soaking in the atmosphere, he then bows to the crowd before making his way down the ramp tagging hands with the fans as he passes. Steel climbs up into the ring and is tossed a microphone from ringside. He climbs the turnbuckle at each corner of the ring and poses for the crowd before eventually taking a spot at the centre of the ring. As his music and the crowd settle he lifts the microphone to his mouth.

Steel: Finally....... Finally Mike Hill and myself put in a performance as a team we both knew we were capable of, it may have been a long long time overdue but it still felt great nonetheless. You guys never lost faith in us and I have to thank you for that, even when we almost lost the belief in ourselves you the 6CW universe were always right behind us, so this win wasn't just for us it was for all of you.

Henry: Listen to this idiot, he thinks these fans care what he does, he hasn't been relevant since 2010.

Steel: Of course I have to once again address the fact that Dopant Zero did their best to ruin the night, unfortunately for them this time the tables were turned and they went crashing through them literally. Really you thought that jumping us after a match would work again, you didn't think we would learn our lesson after your first assault. How long are you guys planning on keeping this up? We never hear from you week after week, yet you always show your faces come Anarchy, I'd ask why it is you're persistently wanting to see Mike Hill and myself suffer but really I don't think I have the time to wait for a response. Who knows hopefully the heavy landing you guys received this week will make you come to your senses.

Harold: Somehow as much as Steel may hope, I don't think that will be the last they hear from Dopant Zero.

Steel: I must also say it felt great striking a blow against the Forgotten for 6CW, one of my regrets from the last time around was never doing enough to stop Genesis, this time it will be different. I know people say Anarchy was only one match and the Forgotten still have almost complete control, but it's victories like ours that we can build on, if Jones thinks that putting obstacles in our path will make us lose sight of who the real enemy is here, then he best get ready to bunker down because we are coming and we won't be stopped. Mike and a myself want to be remembered as one of the greatest teams to have graced 6CW. The best way of doing that is to wrestle those tag team championship belts from the people stopping our progress and strike a real blow at the Forgotten.

Henry: One win and Steels calling for a shot at the champions, they will be humiliated. Besides they need to get in line.

Harold: Indeed brother the Megastars also want their title opportunity.

Steel: Which brings me on nicely to the challenge ahead of us at Anarchy, arguably our greatest challenge yet. The Megastars Max Adamson and Anthony Grace, two men who have been fighting the Forgotten since 6CW was able to muster a force together in opposition. I have commend you guys you've fought the fought valiantly and been a constant thorn in side of Jones, I have nothing but respect for you. No doubt putting us both against each other at Anarchy is a crafty ploy by Jones to divide any rebellion against him and protect his champions. Be that as it may, this is another great opportunity for Mike and myself to show everybody what one day we might go on to achieve, so as much as this is what Jones wants we will be at Anarchy to fight with everything we have and to also put on one hell of a match for these people. I hope the Megastars aren't expecting anything less.

Steel then lowers the microphone as a 6 C Dub chant starts up.

Harold: Three world champions and a guaranteed A-lister in one match I doubt anybody will be complaining.

The scene ends with Steel back on the turnbuckle posing for the crowd.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Mountain Mike Tue 23 Feb 2016, 4:00 pm

HA: Welcome to the 6CW Anarchy kick off show, I am Harold Lloyd and I am joined by my broadcast partner and brother, Henry. It's great to be here at the 6CW arena and what a show we have lined up for you.

HE: I can't wait for Thunder to suffer at the hands of the Lumberjacks.

HA: Your speaking of our main event, Thunder vs Vincent Costello in a lumber jack match...a match may I add that neither competitor really wants to be involved in before the Gateway to Glory.

HE: Thats right Harold the odds are well and truly stacked in Mr. Jones favour in that match.

* Saul Raymondson walks out onto the entranceway holding a microphone*

SR: MY...NAME...IS...SAUL RAYMOND...

*Saul pauses for a minute as the crowd boo loudly*

SR:...SON. Now my client was going to come out here tonight and wax all lyrical about his opponent in his debut match at 6CW Anarchy tonight...but there seems to be some sort of mistake.

*Crowd cheer*

SR: Ya see...my client seems to be on the PRE SHOW, for the second week running. So I delivered the news to my client...and do you know what he said? Well to be honest, I would have a hard time trying to translate it to you idiots.

*Crowd boo loudly*

HA: What the hell does this idiot want? Waltzing out here insulting the fans.

HE: HAHA Its brilliant Harold, but he does remind me of somebody...

HA: Yeah well thats something our Lawyers get to deal with, but for now our fans are letting him know that this IS not what they want.

*Saul Raymondson struts down to the ring swinging his arms. He climbs up the ring steps and wipes his feet before getting in the ring*

SR: So I said to MY client, listen Mike it doesn't matter, they clearly don't see the unbeatable monster that I do, you need to make an impact. We'll go out during the preshow and show the 6CW universe...no THE WORLD, exactly who you are...So without further ado...As a little freebie for those that can't afford PAY PER VIEW...HE IS 7 FT 5 INCHES...WEIGHING IN AT 399lb...MY CLIENT...MAN MOUNTAIN MIKE!

*[url=Celtic Rock by Albannach]Celtic Rock plays around the arena[/url] as Man Mountain Mike storms onto the stage angrily. He is holding a microphone in one hand and pointing and insulting the crowd with the other. Pyro's go off on the stage and he storms down to the ring. A fan waves a sign that says Liam Wood Face/Heel (delete as applicable) in front of his face. Mike rips up the sign and growls at the fan. The crowd boo wildly as he steps up onto the ring apron and over the ropes. He steps over the rope and his music stops*

SR: So Mike...

*Man Mountain Mike signals a hand to stop Saul who backs off into the corner acceptingly*

MMM: So thes is sexxyy double yer. I told yer Saul ah donnae noo wha' the fuss were aboot.

*Crowd boo along with a mixture of 6C dubya chants*

MMM: Na yer see...am out 'ere terday because I ain't got a maatch at arnarchy.

*Saul interjects*

SR: Yes yes we covered that...tell them why your here.

MMM: Ah was fachin' gettin' ter tha' yer stupid wee man. Nah yer see there's thes 'ere gateway ter glory. Nah am thinkin' tha I should officially be entered inter tha' there thing. Yer see, ah am the biggest baddest guy on thes roster. There ain' no man tha' can throw me over thes 'ere ropes. Ah made a name fer maself in ther toss, an every single wee man tha' gets in ma face is gonna end up o'er tha top rope. But there lies a problem in ma plan...yer see ah was planning ter make an impact 'ere ternight, show all yer 6CW fat wee idiots exactly wha' ah was capable of...But yer see ah think theres been a mistake...ah cannae see ma name on the Match card.

*Crowd cheer. MMM looks agitated.*

MMM: Shat up yer fachin' no brained idiots before ah come out there an rip out yer' tongues an' use them fer Kilt straps.

SR: I think it might be time to tell them your proposition...

MMM: Fer' Fach sake wee man, ah wanted a manager no' a fachin' nannee. Nah it seems ter me yer lookin' fer Lumberjacks for yer wee match at Anarchy...well lumberjacks cut down tree's, ah pull 'em up from the root an toss them inter space...yer wannae lumberjack...yer wannae your enemies dealin' with...well there's only one man fer the job and that man is ter big ter handle, tha' man is MAN MOUNTAIN MIKE.

*The crowd boo loudly as Man Mountain Mike climbs out of the ring with his manager*

HA: What an idiot.

HE: HAHA Brilliant Harold. Mark my words, that guy is gonna be huge here in 6CW. Starting tonight.
Man Mountain Mike
Man Mountain Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Tue 23 Feb 2016, 5:26 pm

Theresa is sat at her desk in Engels locker room. Engel bursts through the door angrily. Theresa stands up and rushes over to Engel who pushes her away.

T: Where've you been? I have been so worried.

EH: I went for a walk. What are you now?

T: What do you mean?

*Theresa has a confused look on her face as Engel takes off his suit jacket revealing a blood and alcohol stained white T-shirt*

EH: I employ you as my secretary, EVERY FRICKIN' DAY YOU ACT LIKE MY LOVER...AND NOW YOU WANT TO PLAY MOTHER? What's that you been looking at?

*Theresa walks over to the laptop on the desk*

T: Oh this? Nothing, just 6CW Alumni...say Engel, is it true that you stalked this guy for months...

*Engel curiously walks over to the laptop, a mix of anger and anguish on his face as he does*

EH: TURN THAT OFF RIGHT NOW...

T: O-okay Engel...it-its just I was trying to do some research for you baby, you know, see what you have done in your past to help in the future...

EH:I SAID TURN IT OFF! THAT WASN'T ME.

*Theresa goes to turn off the laptop but a ragefilled Engel pulls out Mr. Bat from the desk, pushes her away and smashes the laptop*

EH: GET...OUT!

*Theresa sobs as she looks at Engel stroking the end of Mr. Bat*

T: E-Engel, I was j-just trying to help...we could be so much more, I can get you through this...

*Engel slams Mr. Bat on the desk*

EH: I SAID GET OUT! DO IT!

*Theresa rushes out of the room slamming the door on her way out sobbing. The camera focuses on Engels face, as he holds Mr. Bat to it. The badly drawn face on Mr. Bat almost mirroring Engel as the barbed wire rubs against his forehead*

EH: I'm sorry Mr. Bat but its...TIME...The past must burn, for the future to learn.

*The scene cuts and camera's go to the commentary table where Henry and Harold are sitting*

HA: Folks welcome back to the 6CW Anarchy kick off show. What we have just seen are disturbing scenes from Engels locker room after we went off air last show.

HE: See Harold, I told you...that clown is a loon.

HA: Henry, it would pay to take heed of what has been said previously. There is no Engel Harlequin anymore. That man is Engel, and he is stopping at nothing to get to the top.

HE: Well he has bit off more than he can chew for Day of Reckoning Harold. He is going to be beat down hard by Cerberus and Dicey Reilly.

HA: Anyway folks Engel will be out here momentarily for what he calls Engel TV.

HE: Oh great as if we don't get enough of him during the main show.

*Static and white noise fill the screen before Hysteria plays around the arena. The lights go out and a spotlight points directly over the entranceway. Engel pops out from the back holding Mr. Bat. He walks down to the ring to cheers as he talks to Mr. Bat.*

HE: HE IS TALKING...TO THE BAT.

HA: Mr. Bat is Engels childhood friend. He has spent his life with him, survived his broken childhood with him. Its a huge emotional attachment.

HE: Its also downright wierd.

*Engel rolls into the ring and the lights come up, revealing a table with items on it covered by a blank cloth, as well as a waist high cube of some sort with a wire coming out of it, also covered in a black cloth. There is also a flat screen TV with a smiley face logo scribbled out and underneath the words Engel TV.*

EH: Welcome to ENGEL TV!

*Crowd cheer loudly*

EH: I did ask around the 6CW locker room if anybody would be interested in being a guest on the first edition of Engel TV...But nobody wanted that opportunity. But ya see, thats alright because I have a very special guest here tonight, someone very dear to my heart...Mr. BAT!

HE: THATS IT...Wake me up when this is over...the guys lost it.

HA: Don't you want to listen to what he has to say?

*Engel holds Mr. Bat up towards the rafters smiling. He lowers him down and holds him in front of his face*

EH: Me and Mr. Bat, we've been through a lot. He was there through my childhood...he was there when I first laid with a woman...hell he's been there for every bath and shower I have ever taken. We've had some fun times...

*A video shows on the TV of Engel swinging a baseball into a doll of Joe Fraiser*

EH:...And some bad.

*Video changes to Engel using Mr. Bat to low blow Dicey Reilly*

EH: Well Mr. Bat didn't like a face full of Dicey balls. Lets just take a few minutes to watch what I like to call Mr. Bats greatest moments.

*A video plays with Wouldn't it be nice playing in the background, showing various photos of Engel and Mr. Bat laughing together, some with the Circus of Horrors, some as part of team 6CW. As the music fades a picture of Engel in facepaint shows on the screen smiling*

HE: Seriously Harold, is THIS what we get on the pre-show of one of the Biggest PPV's of the year.

HA: Well its entertaining me and the fans Henry.

*The video ends and Engel wipes a pretend tear from his eye with a handkerchief.*

EH: The thing is Mr. Bat...time is ticking and as it ticks, TIME is changing. I'm not that little boy that befriended you anymore...I'm not that clown that took you in from the cold and ran riot with you. Mr. Bat, whilever your here reminding me of the past...there is always that little piece of me that wants to be that man again.

*Engel removes the cloth covering the waist high cube to reveal a wood chipper*

EH: Its...TIME Mr. Bat to say goodbye, once and for all. TO REMOVE THE CHAINS THAT BIND US ALL. Day of Reckoning...THIS DAY OF RECKONING, is a time for sacrifice. Now before you go I think it would only be decent of me to give you a haircut...hehehe.

*Engel removes the barbed wire from Mr. Bat and smiles fondly*

EH: I never realised how beautiful you could be...

*Engel lowers Mr. Bat into the wood chipper and the grinding and sawing of wood can be heard as the wood chippings fall onto the ring apron*

EH: Goodbye old friend.

*Engel removes the cloth to reveal the items on the table, underneath the cloth is a replica title belt and a bottle of whisky*

EH: NOW IS THE TIME FOR SACRIFICE...NOOOW ARE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US.

*Engel takes the bottle of whisky and pours it over the title belt*

EH: GIVE YOUR ALL FOR THE CAUSE DICEY.

*Engel pulls out a lighter from his suit jacket and sets ablaze the alcohol*

EH: RISE FROM THE FIRE CERBERUS.

*Engel claps wildy the fans confused. He picks up some of the sawdust from the ringmat*

EH: AS I FROM THE DUST...HEHEHE. LET THEM FIGHT...they usher those words, unknowing of what is to come. LET THEM FIGHT. This war will never be won.

*Engel erratically rolls out of the ring and pulls various weapons from underneath throwing them into the ring, tables, chairs even a dustbin*

EH: THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT...ALL OF THEM. LET...THEM...FIGHT. SOON THE HOUR WILL BE UPON US.

*The titantron flickers on and Mr. Jones is sat in his office. As it flickers on Men in white coats run down the entranceway*

JONES: Enough is enough Engel, you've had your fun here. Its time to go back...

*Engel frantically barricades the ring as the men in white coats reach the bottom of the ramp, backing off a little*

JONES: You think that will stop me?

*Engel leaps through the ropes and over the barricade*

EH: Ah Jonesy...time is ticking on my little game, you can only hold me back for so long...MY TIME WILL COME.

*Jones slams his fist on his desk as Engel escapes through the crowd*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:03 am

Dicey opens his eyes to find a guy in his late teens standing over him, it takes Dicey a few minutes to focus his eyesight and notices that the teen is wearing what looks like a leisure centre uniform.

Teen: Hey....HEY!! you need to leave or we will call the police

Dicey tries to stand up but falls straight away as he is surrounded by plastic balls

Dicey: What the hell is this place

Teen: You are in a ball pit....this is Crazy Freddy’s Funtastic Funzone and if you do not leave my boss is going to call the fuzz so here are your pants now GO!!

Dicey scambles to get on his trousers and crawls out of the ball pit

Teen: Hey I know you you’re....

Dicey throws £50 at him

Dicey: You don’t know sh*t, how did I get in here anyway

Teen: There was a back window smashed, we found womens clothes too but no woman

Dicey: F**king Sally.....right how do I get out of this sh*thole

The teen brings Dicey towards the exit when suddenly a clown comes through the door, Dicey freezes to the spot

Dicey: IS THIS SOME KINDA JOKE......

The Clown looks at the teen

Clown: What?? I am here for the McCarthy children’s party.....a kid called Paul

Dicey: Do you think I’m an idiot...Paul f**king McCarthy.....that’s not even a real name, you think you can mess with my head Engel, you’re not a clown....you are a clown.....AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Dicey runs at that clown who panics and runs back through the door, Dicey gives chase and the two men run through the centre and into the pool area, they are running beside the pool when the Life guard starts to blow his whistle and steps in front of the men, the clown dodges him but Dicey smashes into the lifeguard and sends him into the pool

Dicey: No bombing in the pool...Ed

Dicey starts laughing as the lifeguard starts to blow his wet whistle again, Dicey follows the Clown into the party area where all the kids are cheering when they see the clown enter, the clown quickly starts to look for somewhere to hide as Dicey crashes through the door

Dicey: YOU’RE GONNA DIE CLOWN!!!!

Dicey spears the clown to the ground and starts hitting him with lefts and rights

Dicey: Never f**k with me Engel.....I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!

The children start to cry as some of the fathers drag Dicey off the unconscious clown, the manager and some of the staff come in and pull Dicey away from the kids

Manager: I am really sorry Mr McCarthy.... the police have been called and this drunk will be dealt with

Dicey: ITS NOT A REAL NAME......

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:14 pm

We see a very angry Cerberus storming through the arena Xtreme Title over shoulder carrying a black bag heading for the ring but turns into Charles Kramer.

Kramer: And where do you think your going?

Cerberus stares a hole in Kramer. 

C: You have 30 seconds to move or what's in this bag is going to be cracked over your head....
Im going out to the ring and before the night is over i will get my hands on Vincent Costello...

Kramer: What's in the bag? 

Cerberus opens the bag to let Kramer see....

Kramer: There's no way you can have use that in the 6CW arena so hand it over and we can back to my office and talk to you about options..
You are a smart man Cerberus.....
You don't need to take actions like these....

Cerberus chuckles to himself

C: I don't need to take actions like these....
However Kramer i really want to....
As far as your little talk goes...Ill pass...
Im the single most destructive man in this company....

Kramer: Oh? Really? I think Joshua & a few others would have something to say about that....

C: There's two big differences between me & Joshua and your other little b*tches

Kramer raises his eyebrows...

C: No.1 I will defend this title anyday any time any place....
No.2 I don't need 6 other people to keep a title over my shoulder...

Cerberus barges past Kramer and heads down to the ring as "Hell by Disturbed" blares around the arena...

HE: I think his chat with Charles may have just irritated him a bit more 
HA: He was trying to help...

Cerberus circles the ring and grabs the steel steps dented where Costello threw him into them and launches them over the top rope into the ring and takes a seat on them placing his bag down beside him...

C: Vincent Costello it's time to get your ass out here....
Im not mad...If anything i want to welcome you to the Chaos....
Deep down your as deranged....And however much you want to deny it...
Your true calling is here to take you to that promised land.....
Me, You, Engel & Dicey....We're all special....

Cerberus chuckles to himself

C: People don't understand us...
People fear us.....
People believe that what we do is wrong....
They think we should be people who sit at the back of line...
They think we should sit in the corner because we don't fit in...
They think they can control our destiny....

C: It's time guys for the freaks to run this asylum....
It's time push out the normal and embrace the chaos....
Chaos brings out the best in people....
Chaos breeds contempt of people that cannot conceive of what real destruction can be....
Chaos is 6CW's dirty little secret that when the truth is unravelled...
Pain will be felt everywhere....

Cerberus stands up and picks his bag up...

C: It's time Vincent....
So don't make me wait....
Im not a patient man...
I have a present for you Vincent...
It's so lovely in it's simplicity....
So what do you say Vincent....
Want to come embrace the chaos coming to 6CW's near future?

Cerberus starts pacing around the ring before squatting down and  staring at the entrance way....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016, 8:30 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the door of the 6CW medical office. The sounds of a muffled argument can be heard from outside the door, before an exasperated sigh and then silence. The door of the room then swings open, and Keith Leone strolls through the door with a look of slight smugness on his face. Before the door closes, Leone puts his foot into the door and turns his attention back to the office.

Leone: Why don’t you just book me in for the next shows doc, I seem to be here enough times anyway.

Leone smirks as shouting comes from the room, but Leone quickly allows the door to close, as he then starts to walk away from the office. Leone rubs his jaw, and as he moves his hand away, there is clear bruising from his brawl with Liam Wood at the previous Anarchy. Finally Leone stops walking and flips his head back to get his hair away from his face, before speaking.

Leone: I’ve got to say Liam, when you sold your soul, spine and self-respect to Jones, I thought you’d lost some of your aggression, but these bruises say otherwise. You certainly still have a passion to win, and rather annoyingly, that still makes you formidable opposition. During our scuffle at Anarchy, I could feel the hatred behind those punches and see the fire in your eyes, if only your mind was as good as your fighting skill, you’d be so much closer to the goal you seek by now. But unfortunately for you, that deal you’ve made with Jones, along with making an enemy out of me, is going to guarantee you’re never going to get your hands on the EWF Title again. You have been through disappointment and heartbreak Liam, and I know from first-hand experience that desperate men do desperate things, and after a while you will do anything for success. But you have to understand that all actions have consequences and turning your back on those who supported you and what you believe in, will definitely lead to issues. Right now you may well be the most hated superstar in 6CW, but that isn’t what annoys me about you. What truly annoys me about you now Liam, is your deluded sense of entitlement. You feel that the world owes you something for all the work you have put into it. You’ve come so close on so many occasions; you believe that you automatically should get a title handed to you.

Leone unzips the front of his jacket to draw attention to the EWF Title, before then pulling the belt away from his waist, and throwing it over his shoulder.

Leone: What you fail to realise though is that there are more guys like you in history, who felt they never got what they deserved. Just because you didn’t beat everyone put in front of you and you don’t have a trophy cabinet full of titles, you think you aren’t a success story. Do you really believe that a guy like Cobra wasn’t a success because he never won the 6CW World Title? No, he is one of the 6CW greats because he gave everything he had each and every week, and he always fought for what was right. But it’s all too late for you now Liam, I can’t try and show you the way, you’re too far gone and I’m just too damn tired to help you. All that I can do now is make sure that I have some fun getting rid of you, and I don’t think that’s going to be too much of a problem for me.

Leone now turns to the camera and smiles sinisterly, before leaning back on the wall of the corridor and speaking once again.

Leone: But before dealing with one sell-out, I have to deal with another, in the form of the Forgotten’s own rebel, Crime Lord. The man who doesn’t need the Forgotten’s help and doesn’t want it, just like he didn’t want it when they helped him win the 6CW International Title. Or when they helped him on countless occasions take out other superstars. Apart from those numerous occasions, Crime Lord has really been his own guy, and that’s what makes him a great wrestler. (Leone runs his hand over his forehead) It really saddens me that it has come to this, mocking the morals of one of the men who was a cornerstone of 6WF. You were a great, and now you’re nothing more than a brief glimpse into the future for Liam Wood, in both the sense of what he will become, and how bad the beating is that I am going to give him. This isn’t going to be one of our classic matches Crimes; it’s not the 6WF dream match that people were begging for three and a half years ago. Hell, it doesn’t even have the recognition of a champion vs champion match, all it’s going to be, is a fight.

Leone starts to pace up and down the corridor, always just keeping in the same camera shot as he continues talking.

Leone: I’m not interested in proving anything at Anarchy, and I sure as hell don’t need to prove anything to you, I just want some practice. I want to know that I can still rough up someone who is considered a tough S.O.B., though I’d also like to make Liam sweat a little. I’d like him to watch as I dissect one of Jones’ play things, and make him realise the danger he has already put himself into. But ultimately, reasons don’t matter for you at this point in time Crimes, all that matters is that at Anarchy, I’m going to hurt you, and you know from experience, I’m very good at hurting people when I want to. I’ll see you out there Champ, oh and Liam, try not to do anything stupid before Day of Reckoning, I’d hate for you not to make it to our match in one piece.

Keith Leone smirks again, before then raising his hood over his head and walking out of shot as the camera cuts away.

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 27 Feb 2016, 11:36 am

Our scene begins aboard the Bang Bus, in the darkened master bedroom we see a solemn Brandon Perez with his head in his hands and his phone discarded on the floor.

BP: Maybe Kramer's right...I'm a joke...it's time to change...it's time to make a differ-

Suddenly Perez is cut off as he hears an eerie voice

???: Brandon.....Braaaaannnnddddooooooon...

Perez looks up, scanning the room to realise he is all alone

???: Come back to me Brandon...happiness is just a swipe away

Suddenly Brandon jumps to his feet, realising the voice is coming from his phone...it glows as the voice continues

???: Open me Brandon...I miss you...

BP: Tinder?! Is that you?!

Perez picks up the phone and see's the Tinder logo, he shakes his head at first

BP: I can't...I changed for a reason...

Tinder: Nobody needs to know...just one swipe won't hurt...

Perez shakes his head again, pressing down on the app and deleting it.

Tinder: NOOOOOOOO-ooo-ooo-....

The voice has now gone, Brandon smiles having defeated the ghost of Tinder. The camera then cuts to the living room of the bang bus, revealing the smiling faces of Brandon's groupies who are talking in to a walkie talky and trying to hold back their laughter. Suddenly Brandon walks in, causing them to hide the walkie talky behind a pillow

BP: Guys, I've been thinking...it's time for me to take things a bit more seriously!

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:18 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits

The crowd rise to their feet looking stunned and audibly surprised.

Harold Lloyd : What the hell?  

Henry Lloyd : It can’t be Harold!

A lingering red mist descends around the stage and bright golden spotlights pierce out from within, surveying the crowd as the crimson smoke malevolently marauds around the front row. One of the spotlights becomes obscured by a deep blood-red shadow which patiently moves forward, closer to penetrating the perimeter of the cloud.

Harold Lloyd : IT IS! IT’S….

The crowd’s bristling excitement erupts as Cassius Zhi steps out onto the stage, a twisted grin on his face and a green tea in hand. He looks leaner but simultaneously more muscular than ever – the image of a fine martial artist.

Fans : CAS-SI-US! CAS-SI-US! CAS-SI-US!

Harold Lloyd : WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? WHAT DOES HE WANT HENRY?

Cassius allows himself a moment to enjoy the reaction, then raises his hand to silence the music and the crowd. He takes a sip of tea as the noise simmers to a stop then is passed a mic.

Henry Lloyd : I think we are about to find out!

Cassius raises the mic but deliberately deliberates over what he is about to say, staring out into the crowd and closely surveying the faces of those closest, slowly stroking his chin and then pausing to take another sip of green tea. He twitches his neck once each way then begins.

Cassius : Whilst reluctant to begin another chapter…

Fans : YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cassius this time is unmoved by the reaction and continues

Cassius : … reading from afar, I can’t help but feel that this is just a different cover placed on the same old story! And it is time to turn the page over Comrades and begin to manuscript a few twists and turns from the master!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEAAAAH! CAS-SI-US! CAS-SI-US! CAS-SI-US!

Cassius begins to slowly pace the stage.

Cassius : It is time for you to open your minds to the author of authenticity, 6CW. I am the illustrator of insanity. I am the composer of chaos. I AM CASSIUS ZHI! And it is time 6CW, for you to experience things that not only did you never see coming, but your tiny, retarded imaginations couldn’t even begin to comprehend as possible!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius stops pacing and stares out into the crowd with a sly, sinister smile. He takes a quick gulp of tea then resumes.

Cassius : It’s not your fault, 6CW. Your eyes have yet to be opened. But from what I have witnessed this company serve up to you thus far, you have done so so well to even keep them ajar for this long.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOO! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB!

Cassius this time looks surprised by the reaction, as if he feels he had complimented the fans. He takes a deep breath which he lets out in a meditative, controlled exhale. Zhi exudes calm but the slight twitch of his neck betrays his inner restlessness. He paces again.

Cassius : And whilst your eyes must be stinging, and your embarrassingly empty skulls inexplicably become heavier, pulling you ever closer down into your comatose slumber – I implore you to fight it Comrades. Go get yourself caffeinated… prepare to become rejuvenated… and certainly ready yourself to become educated because this stale and saccharine bedtime story is about to become a grim, grim tale 6CW!

Fans : 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB!

Cassius stares into the crowd again – unperturbed by their chanting. He raises his voice to shout over the chanting.

Cassius : AND THE STORIES THAT I COULD TELL, THE PICTURES THAT I COULD PAINT AND THE SOUNDS THAT I COULD MAKE ECHO AROUND THIS GREAT HALL WOULD ENSURE THAT YOU NEVER… EVER SLEEP AGAIN!  

Cassius loses his patience as the crowd continue to chant 6-C-DUB. He agressively takes his final gulp of green tea and throws the disposable cup to the ground. He forces himself to grin through seething teeth.

Cassius : But for those of you who already do have nightmares… nightmares of Cassius Zhi stepping into the 6CW ring once again. Then allow me to allay those frightful fears… because I am not…

Henry Lloyd : WHAT?

Cassius’ twisted grin becomes a genuine one as the crowd murmur their confusion.

Cassius : I am not stepping one foot inside that ring…

Cassius semi-turns as if to make his way backstage then stops.

Cassius : … until Gateway to Glory!

Fans : YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Cassius : Now I’m going to go backstage and find the guy responsible for this and force him to write the best thing he’s ever written… my name on a Gateway to Glory contract.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:23 pm

As Cassius Zhi prepares to exit the stage, the lights suddenly go down and a heartbeat sounds across the arena. The lights pulsate on and off, as Zhi looks all around him. The crowd can't help themselves with cheering a little bit, but soon go back to their worried looks when they spy Joshua coming onto the stage.

HA: I think our 6CW World Champion has something to say about Zhi's appearance tonight. This may get ugly........

The audience look on transfixed as Joshua; wearing his usual hooded black cloak and with the 6CW World Title over his shoulder, slowly makes his way out from behind the curtain. Cassius Zhi steps away from the stage and onto the aisle, but has his eyes fixed on the world champion. Joshua stops for a few moments, before heading towards Zhi. Cassius doesn't back away but Joshua simply walks past him. Joshua stops again and glares backwards before continuing to walk to the ring. He climbs up onto the apron and stands tall, as the heartbeat flatlines. Slowly Joshua turns round on the apron and flings his hood back. He looks back down the aisle at the isolated Cassius and cocks his head sideways.

HE: Joshua just walked past Zhi if he was nothing. He barely acknowledged his presence!

Joshua continues to stare at Cassius through his long black hair, as the crowd start whistling and chanting. Zhi looks around him as the chanting continues. After a few moments, Joshua lifts a microphone to his lips and begins to speak:

What good is any man.........who preaches such power.........but is frightened to enter the showground of its strength.........?

Cassius looks on as Joshua quickly continues:

No matter.........My ears have been filled with wondrous tales of self-importance.........Those that I class as weak suddenly becoming my greatest rival.........When the people around you place all faith in someone to vanquish me.........I grab that belief by the throat and send it crashing to the floor.........

He lowers his head and the long black hair falls over his face:

Nurture that belief by all means.........I excel in taking such heady conviction.........and trampling it under foot.........

Joshua turns away from Cassius and looks at the audience:

But then you all have bear witness.........to your favourites being dealt with in such a fashion.........It doesn't seem to dawn on you that this cycle is continuing.........From one victim to the next.........with endorsements ringing in their ears.........I have laid to waste not only their bodies.........but also their dreams.........

He paces down the apron and rubs the corner pad lovingly:

When change has been needed.........When old ghosts need laying to rest.........I have taken the necessary steps.........so that all your suffering continues.........

Joshua stares at the 6CW World Title over his shoulder:

And when certain alien elements were placed in my hands.........I now cherish what I once dejected.........For it means my main goal stays the same.........

He stares at the audience for a few moments and whispers:

Thunder.........

The crowd cheer slightly but quieten down when Joshua gives them an evil look:

This name brings images of pity.........Rather than the protection you thought saying it would bring.........A being whose existence now revolves around how long his bones can hold up to the onslaught.........and how long his heart continues to beat.........

Joshua cocks his head to the side and grits his teeth:

I hope it beats for a while longer.........

He stares inside the ring and points to the canvas:

Not enough blood has been spilt.........Not enough sorrow has been brought.........Not enough optimism has been crushed.........I live to see all eyes that gaze upon me weeping.........I breath in the wails of anguish and torment.........I dine upon the death of dreams.........and grow fat on the failures you bring to oppose me.........

Joshua looks to the ceiling:

And until that time when I command it to stop.........this cycle you find yourselves in will continue.........Making my body stronger and my mind sharper.........until every last morsel of these surroundings.........have made the cup overflow with suffering.........and swallowed up by those eager to drink from it.........

He glares at the audience:

What say you.........Are you willing to push another fatality into my face.........?

He pauses as the crowd look on. There is some intake of breaths heard on the commentary as no response is given. Joshua slowly nods his head before glancing to the side:

And to the new arrival I say this.........Our paths may cross in the future.........It may cross sooner than we both think.........But any nightmares people once had of this boogeyman.........have long since been replaced by the reality you see before you.........And sufferers are not dreaming it.........but living the cold, tormented fact.........

He turns fully around and faces Zhi. Joshua then lifts one hand up and points towards him:

Your name.........Your ideals.........Your very presence.........All of this requires one thing.........Your acceptance to what you will be subjected too.........Be a part of it if you so wish.........Breath it in and let it wash over you.........Then take whatever concoction you drink and make yourself as comfortable as you can be.........For you will find this place somewhere the tormented fear to tread........And this very ring my playground sent from hell........!

Joshua chucks the microphone down as the lights suddenly go out. When they come back on again, the ring is empty and Cassius is once again alone in the arena.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 28 Feb 2016, 6:23 pm

As Steel poses on the turnbuckle, 'Amazing Grace' blares out of the speakers. The fans cheer loudly as one half of The Megastars appears on the stage. He salutes the fans before walking down to the ring. Grace slaps the fans hands he does so and smiles broadly at the positive reaction. He reaches the ring and climbs into it as 'Amazing Grace' dies down. He shakes Steel warmly by the hand before talking into his cheek microphone.

AG: Mr. Steel, thank you for those kind words of respect. I am in no doubt at the credentials of Mr. Hill or your good self. It will be refreshing to face two individuals who shares my ethos of putting on a SHOW for the fans!

The crowd pop at this and Grace nods his head.

AG: I have watched the two of you regain your mojo and become SERIOUS contenders here in 6CW. You hope to be one of the greatest teams in this business and I have NO DOUBT that you have the tools to reach that lofty ambition. You have championship winning PEDIGREE, talent in every FIBRE of your being and a will to win that will be very hard to extinguish!

Steel nods his head in appreciation and Grace shakes his hand again. He then backs away slightly and stares at the fans.

AG:However, there is a problem. As my good friend Christopher Lambert once said, "There can be only one". Or in this case.......only two.

Grace bites his lip and looks sorrowful.

AG: You see Mr. Steel, whereas I know you and Mr. Hill are tremendous athletes, the stakes are far too high when it comes to REMOVING the Forgotten from this place. If you were the only team, then I would be CHEERING you on to do the business. But the fact is you are not the only team.......nor are you the best placed team.

Grace holds his hands up in an apologetic manner.

AG: I know this will be hard to listen to and BELIEVE me I mean no disrespect. But it is a fact that The Megastars have fought this battle longer than you......and better than you. And for the good of 6CW, that battle needs to be continued. With The Megastars leading the way.

Steel looks slightly annoyed and Grace approaches him.

AG: However, I know both you and Mr. Hill will come out fighting! To give these fans a spectacle to behold! And if you are victorious then I will happily retract my statement. Until then.......you need to see the BIG picture. The picture that revolves around a UNITED team. And not one that were bickering a few weeks ago.

Grace turns to the fans.

AG: Whoever the victor is, the fight will continue! And by the Grace of God, we shall prevail! The Forgotten's number is up and it is time for 6CW to reach for the stars.......THE MEGASTARS!

He smiles broadly as the fans cheer.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Mon 29 Feb 2016, 7:14 am

Miss Jessica is stood backstage, she has her hand over her mouth as the image of Cassius Zhi appears on screen

MJ:Oh my lord, sweet Jesus!!

Lex, quick, have you seen?

Lex Hart peers from the shower area
LH: Have I seen what, come on Jess I'm half way through phase 2 of moisturisation. You know what happens if I don't get to stages 3 and 4!

Jessica is oblivious to Lex's words as she stands shaking her head back and forth

MJ: No, no , no. It can't be, he was like.....

Lex sighs deeply, grabbing a towel he covers his waist and walks into the dressing area

MJ: Don't tell me. Another BBC presenter has been found out, who is this time. I've always had my suspicions about....

Lex stops mid sentence as he sees the face of his former 6WF foe on screen

LH: Who in the blue hell let him out??

MJ: I know right, didn't he like get life?

LH: It was a mental hospital Jess not a prison but I definitely didn't see this coming. He's madder than a box full of Engels

MJ: What do you think he wants?

Lex turns up the volume
LH: By the sounds of it he's here for the Gateway to Glory. Probably just one of those one time appearances. You know how they like to throw in a surprise this time of year. It'll be Clarke James and Hero next, Hero always comes back at least once a year. Don't worry about it

Jessica's eyes open wide and her nostrils flare
MJ: Don't worry about it. How do you expect me to do a thing like that?

LH: Go shoe shopping, eat a whole tub of ice cream. I don't know, do whatever you girls do

MJ: But do you think he.....

Lex smiles
LH: What remembers what you did to him?

Lex raises an eyebrow

LH: Do you still have that bear?

MJ: This isn't time for jokes Lex!!

LH: Come on, what are you scared of. I doubt he even knows you're here. He's been locked in a box 24/7. Keep a low profile and before you know it he'll be gone again

Jessica nods but her eyes look ready to burst

Lex places an arm across her shoulders and Jessica relaxes for a second

LH: Come on time to tweeze my eyebrows

Lex slaps Jess on the bum and walks back into the shower area. Jessica continues to stare at the screen

LH: Come on Jess. We've got more important things to worry about than that fruit loop. Come on

Jess reluctantly turns the TV off and follows Lex

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 29 Feb 2016, 2:35 pm

Steel waits as the crowd continue to cheer for Grace, even joining in with an applause himself, he then lifts his microphone yo his mouth to address Grace.

Steel: You know how rare it is Ant, you don't my me calling you Ant do you?

Steel doesn't wait for a response and just continues

Steel:To find someone with amoral compass in 6CW pointing in the right direction its a very rare trait. Now I'm glad you have been paying attention to myself and Mikes transition into being well thought after contenders to the tag team championships here in 6CW, Id be lying if i didn't say i had done a little scouting myself on the team of the Megastars, you guys are on a roll, last week you even pinned the champs themselves so that deserves serious applause, its something Hill and I were unable to achieve, all be it the odds were stacked a bit heavier against us when we were giving our shot.

Steel pauses lowering the mic for a second and smiling

Steel: But you are correct there is a problem here only one of our teams can be champions, as much as the 6CW universe would like to see it this time they cant have both. If that leaves the fans a little confused as to who to cheer for during our match, I just want to let you all know that I personally believe that Ant here and Max wont hold it against you when you are all fully in our corner. You said it yourself man, Mike and I have the talent, the pedigree and the heart that makes us hard to beat, something that we have proven throughout our careers, when that moment comes when you need to change the game to walk out as champions, we have always been able to do that. It doesn't matter if as team we disagree on certain aspects, we both know we only want the best for this tag team and this division, I see it in Mike and Mike sees it in me we don't like the lose, its what brings us together as a team and why i wouldn't trust anybody else. Let me ask you Ant are you really as United as you think you are with Max? To me you seem like a real stand out guy, but your partner.See ive known Max a lot longer than you have and hes not always shown the same qualities I see in you and I, Ive known Max leave people in his wake and not be bothered whether they drown in the swell. At this moment sure Max is taking the fight to the real enemy amongst us, have you ever thought what might happen when the fight ends, do you really think Max wont step over you to better himself, just think about it.

Steel looks into the eyes of Grace to show he is sincere.

Steel: I'm under no illusion Ant, that you and Max have fought this battle long before i even made my re-appearance, no doubt you potentially deserve a shot at the titles for persevering with the cause, but just because you have been fighting a long drawn out battle doesn't mean you should jump ahead of others, that's not what i believe 6CW should be about, 6CW should be a place of equality, a place where the people who have earned the right, get the opportunity to face the best this company has to offer. At this moment in time neither of us have earned the right to face the Forgotten for those titles, after our match at Anarchy that may change. If you do win ill shake your hand after and wish you the best in your match, but ill still be fighting for another opportunity so it will only be a matter of time before we are in this position again. That's your ideal scenario Ant, whats really going to happen is we will beat you at Anarchy and then will go on to claim those championships and the fans will be cheering our names Mike and Geoff.

The fans start chanting the names of Mike and Geoff and Steel shrugs his shoulder

Steel: See Ant, these fans already know it

Steel lowers his microphone and holds out a hand to Grace

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Mon 29 Feb 2016, 5:28 pm

Cassius looks up at the arena lights, transfixed by them for a moment. He purses his lips as his nostrils flare with a minute hint of aggression which he quickly dismisses with a crack of the neck. Zhi looks out into the crowd inquisitively and then leans down to pick up his discarded microphone once more.

Cassius : I am going to assume you can still hear me Joshua, as you were evidently listening so intently to me before.

Cassius smirks to himself

Cassius : Funny isn’t it?

Ironic even?

Cassius’ grin broadens and he laughs momentarily

Cassius : Even 6CW’s very own puppetmaster must be impressed by my achievements here tonight? To attract the attention of the very top member of my wanted list… luring down the doll who sits on the very top shelf… without even so much as whispering his name. And within 5 minutes of stepping foot within a 6CW arena no less.

Cassius laughs maniacally again, briefly before he is overcome with stone-faced seriousness.

Cassius : Inside the puppetmaster’s head already? But then, you are looking at the man who inhabited the minds of an ENTIRE arena.

Cassius finds the line of a camera and looks directly in to it

Cassius : I am Cassius Zhi.

Cassius stares down the lens – allowing the statement to resonate for a moment

Cassius : I am Cassius Zhi, Joshua. And there is no need for me to preach of my power. For the fact that the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion went out of his way to be the first to greet me on  arrival, and one with such obvious social retardations at that, tells me that you are already fully aware of my power, Joshua. You are more than aware of my reputation. And more likely, you have already been seduced by the prospect of what tarnishing that reputation would do for one’s own.

Cassius smiles sinisterly

Cassius : Unless you extend such a warm welcome to all new starters here at 6CW? Though I saw no such reception for Man Mountain Mike.

Cassius raises his eyebrows in question, then raises a finger to the camera.

Cassius : Now listen to this bit Joshua.

Cassius beckons the camera closer

Cassius : You have my acceptance of whatever you are able to subject me too. I welcome it as feverishly as you have welcomed me here tonight.

Do your worst Joshua. And know that I am capable of far worse.

Cassius directs his gaze away from the camera, and to the 6CW ring

Cassius : I do not fear stepping into that ring.

I do not fear stepping into that ring with YOU.

Zhi turns back to the camera

Cassius : But I will do so, only after I have ejected everyone else this company has to offer in one violently masterful statement of intent. At Gateway to Glory!

Only after I have proven to everyone what I am capable of. Proven that I am the best these fans will have ever seen… Proven my reputation… Proven my strength!

But you know of that already… Don’t you Joshua?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 29 Feb 2016, 7:01 pm

Stronger by Kanye hits the speakers and the crowd erupt.

HA: Another one wants a piece of the new boy!

HE: It's a real 6CW welcoming tonight...

*Cassius stands transfixed in the middle of the ring as out comes the daredevil, Limitless Robin Reborn.

RR: Cut my music fellas, I've come to crash the party.

*As the music fades Reborn walks down the ramp talking

RR: If it isn't the nightmare they've all been waiting for...Mr Cassius Zhi. A myth or a legend, or something in between? But what is the next chapter now, hey?

*Reborn slides into the ring and starts riling up the fans. THIS IS AWESOME x10 and as the fan's noise hits a peak Robin stands toe to toe with Zhi.

RR: Welcome to my world, Cassius. When I heard that music, when I saw that old face...well I just knew. I had to come out here and look you in the eye.

*The This is Awesome chants reverberate around the arena again and both men stand looking the other right in the eye; unmoved, undeterred.

RR: And I want you to remember one thing: I. Warned. You.

*The crowd pop and the intensity in the building lifts another level

RR: I'm laying it down in front of you. Cross my path in the Gateway to Glory match and you'll see a real 6CW welcome. I don't respect 6WF, I don't care about 6WF, and if you wanna come here and roll with the new breed I'll dump you out on your arse so fast Henry won't even be able to call it a comeback!

*Reborn drops the mic at Zhi's feet as the crowd go wild

HA: This place is electric!

HE: What did that idiot say about me?!

HA: Robin Reborn has lain down the gauntlet...this is the future now, and Zhi has got to hope he isn't left behind in the past.

*Reborn circles the ring riling up the crowd as Zhi stares on. Robin slides out under the ropes and walks backwards up the ramp as Stronger blares out again, just loud enough to top the noise of the fans. Robin is shouting at Zhi off mic, but isn't waiting around to hear a reply. He spins 360 on one foot and poses for the fans, before bowing to Cassius Zhi and sliding back behind the curtain.

HA: Hello, goodbye from Reborn, and Zhi is either shellshocked or entirely disinterested.

HE: The man has a bit of class; he won't be baited by that idiot

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 01 Mar 2016, 9:42 am

Cerberus is waiting for Costello’s music but “Born to fight” hits and Dicey walks out to a mixed reaction from the crowd, he stops at the top of the ramp and raises his arms before walking down to the ring

HE: Oh great here comes 2009 Dicey, whipee

HA: Instead of judging him we should be helping Dicey we have known him for a long time, he is a 6CW legend and we should make sure he is ok

HE: Jesus if you love him so much why don’t you marry him

Dicey rolls into the ring and walks past Cerberus like he isn’t there and poses on the turnbuckles to some cheers from the crowd

Dicey: Where you expecting someone else there Mongo, sorry you are stuck with me

Cerberus walks over to the steel steps and puts one foot on them, Dicey recoils in horror

Dicey: S**t, stairs.....my only kryptonite (Dicey starts laughing) but you need 50 to put me down so just like your sex life, you are coming up a little short, so I am dying to know there Mongo, whats in the bag and how come Costello gets a gift for beating you last week and with all our history all you gave me was a broken back and early retirement, it hurts you know....so what is it? Is it a copy of “I am the Law, the story of Costello’s law” by Vincent Costello? Is it all your hopes and dreams? It isn’t a foetus is it? Because that would be grim, even for you....AH HA is it Costello’s hopes and dreams because let’s face it his career is sinking quicker than Mr Bat in a wood chipper, anyway I don’t care what’s in it..........damn it even reverse psychology didn’t work, remind me to invite you to my next poker game, Sally would love to try and break you

Cerberus just continues to stare at Dicey

Dicey: I see you came out here to be all business so let’s get down to business then, you, me, clown shoes next Monday standing in this very ring together to sign a contract for Day of Reckoning, what is in that contract....who gives a s**t right because this is what you and your on/off boyfriend wanted right, you wanted good old Dicey to join in, in all your chaotic fun, lets bash each other’s brains in, to be honest we don’t use them much, hell I’m not even sure you can write your name, you two wanted me now you are getting me scars and all, you wanted to taste the S**t Storm well you got it, both of you are in for a fun old time because I have nothing to lose anymore, this company doesn’t want me, nobody does except a damaged you lady that made me tie her to my bed until I get back tonight, you see Mongo, all this is my life, I eat, drink and breath this craziness, I have since I was a young boy, I tried to give it up, go straight and it worked for awhile but it always claws it’s way back to the top....I can feel it...this is what Engel wanted, this is what you wanted and after I paint this ring with both of you, you will regret EVERYTHING

Dicey pulls a can of beer from him pocket and opens it before knocking it back and throwing the empty can at Cerberus and smiling

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 01 Mar 2016, 12:30 pm

(Crime Lord comes storming through the entrance to the arena, his International Championship over one arm, he is dressed in a sharp grey suit, with a white shirt and red tie. He pushes past some stage-hands who were stood chatting before being stopped by Tim Allen.)

TA- Crime Lord, can we have a quick interview?

CL- No, get out of my way.

TA- Come on Crime Lord, surely you have something to say after last week's brawl and your big match up this week against EWF Champion Keith Leone?

(Crime Lord stops before slowly turning to face Tim Allen.)

CL- If I say no, take that as a courtesy and walk away, you've now asked a second time, I dare you to ask a third time and you'll see what's stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

TA- Mr Jones wants all The Forgotten to keep a good media presence remember.

(Crime Lord's face turns to fury and he turns around and grabs Allen by the throat and off of his feet before pinning him up to the wall.)

CL- Let's get this straight you little worm. Mr Jones can want whatever he damn well pleases but that doesn't mean anything to me. I do whatever I want and Jones is going to understand that and so will you. Do you want to have use of your legs boy?!

TA- Eurgh, ah, eurgh-

(Crime Lord drops Allen and he flops to the ground and wheezes whilst grabbing his throat.)

TA- Yes..yes.

CL- Well I suggest you don't try and provoke a man who could snap your thigh bones like a pair of breadsticks. Get up.

(Crime Lord kicks Allen softly in the chest and then grabs him by the back of his shirt, dragging him back to his feet.)

TA- Right...okay...well....so last week-

CL- Oh for god's sake, give me that.

(Crime Lord snatches the microphone off of Tim Allen and then pushes him out of shot. Crime Lord gets closer to the camera and points at a cut above his left eye.)

CL- You see that Masters, that's your first blow on me. That's the damage you managed to inflict last week. Sure you made me bleed, sure you left a permanent mark but Mike it's the very last blow you'll get on me. I know break ups are hard and I know you're feeling hurt that Jones has gone on to his next true love, but I'm not part of his games and I couldn't care less what he has done to you. It's business Mike, get used to it. You failed and you were dropped, you don't have to make anything more of it. You had a good run, now go off, play in the hills with the other one hit wonders and stop getting in my way.

I'm not one of Jones' pawns for you to use to send a message, I'm the 6CW International Champion, I am the legend of 6WF and I am not going to fight Jones' battles for him. But don't think of that as a let off Mike because what you've decided to start is a war and I don't lose wars. I've lost my fair share of battles but you look at history and my record speaks for itself but do you know what is louder even than my illustrious record? Try and find my rivals now. Where is TGA? Where is Blue Dragon? Logan Kincade, GDC, Hero, Hobo, Abe Abercorn, JJ Johnson? I'll tell you where they are, confined to the record books. Simply name after name of people I conquered. Your name is next Mike and you better believe that I am going to etch it into the record books with just as much fury as I did to them.

I know you might not be as familiar with me as you'd like, that we haven't really crossed paths and you thought that I was a scalp ready for the taking, but Masters you better read up and do your homework because otherwise you truly are doomed. I am better than anything you have ever faced before. Imagine your worst nightmare, now imagine what that's worst nightmare and then stop because you've already met it...ME. Your 6 years I haunted the dreams of every member of the 6WF roster and I'm only just beginning to have that kind of effect on everybody here in 6CW. You're the lucky man who will be the person they see being beaten time and time again. Your bloody face will flash in the eyes of my opponents for years to come. Congratulations.

This mark Masters, this is the highlight of your career. Cherish it, celebrate it. You'll never have anything like it again. You wanted to make a point to Jones and instead you provoked a beast that will tear you limb from limb and Mr Jones will not care one bit what I do to you. Prepare yourself Mike. Get ready for it. It's coming and there's nothing you or anybody else can do about it.

Now Leone, I saw your little speech earlier and how you're feeling so sorry for me. Save your breath. I walked into this company and within moments I was champion, I'm only one title shot away from walking away with your championship. I don't want your pity, I want your fear and beneath your words and your stupid smirk, I see it and I will feed off of it. You know that you've always been in my shadow and whether it's 6WF or 6CW that's where you belong. Whatever title we each hold, you're not in my league, you're a wannabe and a pretender. I know what you want but you'll never be me. You'll never have my talent or my success, you'll forever be known as a "what could've been."

You've asked for a fight Leone and that's a big mistake. This isn't going to be pretty or prestigious. There is no mutual respect. You don't want me in a fight though, that's where I thrive, that's what I live for. I know you can take a beating Keith, but even I am scared of what I can do to you in those kind of circumstances. It would be criminal. I know you're in the "big fight" against The Forgotten, but make no mistake of it Leone, this week you're not fighting Crime Lord - member of The Forgotten, you're fighting Crime Lord - most successful star in 6WF history, 6CW International champion and the man who has always had your number.

(Tim Allen walks back into shot, holding a new microphone.)

TA- Quickly Crime Lord, before you go, have you seen whose turned up? Have you seen Cassius Zhi?

(Crime Lord has a quick hard glance at Tim Allen, before smirking.)

CL- Yes I have. That has-been should do what we did before, skulk off back to whatever dank hole he climbed out of and spare us the misery of listening to his nonsensical diatribes. He's a nutcase and was a flash in a pan. I've seen him off before and if he ever gets in my way again, I'll show him exactly why he stopped being able to compete at this level. Now get out of my way.

(Crime Lord pushes past Allen and off to his locker room.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 01 Mar 2016, 8:13 pm

*As Reborn bursts through the curtains he is pursued by Charlotte Grey and a host of cameramen. He doesn't stop, with the pack chasing him eagerly

CG: Robin, Robin?! Robin please!

*Reborn ignores her and walks on, round corners and through the corridor

CG: Robin, you've just put a target on your back in a match where every man is a foe...was that your smartest move?

*This gets Reborn's attention. He stops and spins round, fire in his eyes.

RR: Any man coming at me has written his own obituary, Charlotte, so they can target me all they want.

CG: But Cassius Zhi? You must know how dangerous he is...

RR: Good. If he's that damn good, then I'm going to go out there and prove that no old star is gonna shine brighter than me.

CG: And was it a wise idea to annoy The Authority even more, cutting down Jones' newest signing, when all they have to do to ruin your night at Day of Reckoning is tip you over the top rope?

*Reborn grabs the camera, wrapping one hand around the bottom of the lens. He stares down the lens

RR: Look at me. Every single one of you. None of you are throwing me over that top rope at Day of Reckoning. Not one single man, woman or Percy Percival.

*Reborn lets the camera slip and walks away, off down the corridor and round the corner alone.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 02 Mar 2016, 9:46 am

Steel wrote:Steel  waits as the crowd continue to cheer for Grace, even joining in with an applause himself, he then lifts his microphone yo his mouth to address Grace.

Steel: You know how rare it is Ant, you don't my me calling you Ant do you?

Steel doesn't wait for  a response and just continues

Steel:To find someone with amoral compass in 6CW pointing in the right direction its a very rare trait. Now I'm glad you have been paying attention to myself and Mikes transition into being well thought after contenders to the tag team championships here in 6CW, Id be lying if i didn't say i had done a little scouting myself on the team of the Megastars, you guys are on a roll, last week you even pinned the champs themselves so that deserves serious applause, its something Hill and I were unable to achieve, all be it the odds were stacked a bit heavier against us when we were giving our shot.

Steel pauses lowering the mic for a second and smiling

Steel: But you are correct there is a problem here only one of our teams can be champions, as much as the 6CW  universe would like to see it this time they cant have both. If that leaves the fans a little confused as to who to cheer for during our match, I just want to let you all know that I personally believe that Ant here and Max wont hold it against you when you are all fully in our corner. You said it yourself man, Mike and I have the talent, the pedigree and the heart that makes us hard to beat, something that we have proven throughout our careers, when that moment comes when you need to change the game to walk out as champions, we have always been able to do that. It doesn't matter if as team we disagree on certain aspects, we both know we only want the best for this tag team and this division, I see it in Mike and Mike sees it in me we don't like the lose, its what brings us together as a team and why i wouldn't trust anybody else. Let me ask you Ant are you really as United as you think you are with Max? To me you seem like a real stand out guy, but your partner.See ive known Max a lot longer than you have and hes not always shown the same qualities I see in you and I, Ive known Max  leave people in his wake and not be bothered whether they drown in the swell. At this moment sure Max is taking the fight to the real enemy amongst us, have you ever thought what might happen when the fight ends, do you really think Max wont step over you to better himself, just think about it.

Steel looks into the eyes of Grace to show he is sincere.

Steel: I'm under no illusion Ant, that you and Max have fought this battle long before i even made my re-appearance, no doubt you potentially deserve a shot at the titles for persevering with the cause, but just because you have been fighting a long drawn out battle doesn't mean you should jump ahead of others, that's not what i believe 6CW should be about, 6CW should be a place of equality, a place where the people who have earned the right, get the opportunity to face the best this company has to offer. At this moment in time neither of us have earned the right to face the Forgotten for those titles, after our match at Anarchy that may change. If you do win ill shake your hand after and wish you the best in your match, but ill still be fighting for another opportunity so it will only be a matter of time before we are in this position again. That's your ideal scenario Ant, whats really going to happen is we will beat you at Anarchy and then will go on to claim those championships and the fans will be cheering our names Mike and Geoff.

The fans start chanting the names of Mike and Geoff and Steel shrugs his shoulder

Steel: See Ant, these fans already know it

Steel lowers his microphone and holds out a hand to Grace

The staredown between Grace and Steel is interrupted by "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons kicking in and the crowd erupt as Max Adamson emerges on the ramp, he is in his wrestling gear with a t-shirt on, the t-shirt reads "By the Grace of Max", Adamson has a microphone already in his hand as he begins addressing the two in the ring while walking;

Max: Stop. Just, stop. I get it, I really do. Both teams have something in common, we're both teams who are disliked by The Forgotten. We're both teams who want to become the World 6CW World Tag Team World Champions of the World. World. We're both teams who are surprisingly popular with the fans...

(The crowd cheer as Adamson smirks)

Max: But enough of the horsesh*t. Grace might be friendly to you Geoff, but do not underestimate us. We may respect you and in some scenarios the four of us may even like each other, but make no mistake, The Megastars have one primary target, and that is to take the Tag Titles away from Hokori and Asstin "chuffin" Stevens and take those Championships to Megastardom!

(Adamson is now at the bottom of the ramp and he enters the ring)

Max: Do you honestly think those titles can achieve Megastardom status belonging to Mike and Geoff? Gingerflash... I mean Newsflash. Just because a few of these people are cheering for Mike and Geoff, it doesn't mean the crowd are behind Mike and Geoff. These people don't know what they want. How can they? I'm not saying for one moment The Megastars don't appreciate their support, but lets be honest, Grace was getting pure hatred from these people until he tagged with Adamson, and lets not forget how many of these people hated me when I was 6CW World Champion as part of Mr Jones' Authority. The fans support comes and goes Geoff, and what's left is the cold hard truth that nobody can touch Adamson and Grace in this Tag Division right now, nobody can touch The Megastars.

(Adamson stands alongside Grace, Adamson puts his knuckle out for Grace to touch but Grace tries to shake hands with Adamson's clenched fist, Adamson shakes his head but continues)

Max: Nobody is going to stop us being the team to dethrone Hokori and Stevens, when, not if, WHEN we beat Mike and Geoff we will have cemented our position as the number one contenders, so with all the respect in the world Geoff Steel, it's nothing personal. It's just business. This is the fast train to Megastardom and you and your buddy Mike don't have a ticket.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 02 Mar 2016, 5:10 pm

Our scene opens in the make shift gym of Austin Stevens, the camera moves around the abandoned warehouse to reveal Stevens sat on a rusted metal chair, his elbows on his knees and his head facing down. The camera moves in as Austin seeths, beginning to talk through gritted teeth.

“Now I've read the reports, I've seen the videos of idiots j**zing over the fact that those f**king p**sies stole a victory from us but THIS is not going to be a happy ending...Max Adamson, Anthony Grace you're honeymoon period is done, you just don't know it yet and yeah...we f**ked up last time out but now sadly for two other f**king pr**ks, it's time to face the consequences for other people pushing their damn luck...Dopant Zero...you're dead...men...walking.”

Austin stands up, kicking the chair away in to the wall causing the plaster to crack before speaking again, his breathing is fast and frustrated as he paces, punching the wall as he reaches it and stopping near it.

“I haven't learnt you names...I have don't give a f**k about who you think you are or your f**king reputation...it doesn't f**king matter...I am going to break both of you in half and leave you coughing up your own blood because I am done letting people think they can f**k with me...I am done letting people think that they can walk up to me and spit in my face...that they can take what's mine...those days are over!”

Austin punches the wall before rushing over to the chair and throwing it across the warehouse narrowly missing the camera man who stumbles back falling down, Austin charges over snatching the camera away, holding it close to his face as he speaks calmly and quietly but with a clear underlying anger

“Dopant Zero...let me tell you a story about a boy who watched his Dad die and his mother get taken away from him because she trusted the wrong person...a boy who never had anything growing up and who was told he was nothing day in day out...that boy grew up and realised that nobody could f**king tell him what to do...he did everything he could to make a life for himself but it wasn't good enough for them...they still wanted to take away what was his and they took it all once again...you see, you pr**ks have no idea what I've been through...my parents died, my little brother was taken away and I was left with nothing time and time again and I have to tell you...it leaves you with a weird f**king outlook on life.”

Austin picks the Tag Title off the floor and stares at it, pausing for a second before placing it over his shoulder

“You see when you grow up with nothing you get used to having nothing and being nothing...you begin to let people take what ever you have because nothing f**king matters and you have nothing to lose...well you know, I still feel like that but times have changed because when people take stuff from me, I bite back...I don't care about the possessions...I couldn't f**king care about any of it...what I care about is the respect...”

“...I grew up not getting any respect so I took it from people...and that's where you come in you little f**king p**sies”

Austin laughs to himself before dropping the title on to the ground

“I know that you want to take this from us, I know that there are a load of c**ts that do and on Anarchy...you're going to help us send a message to all the other teams...you're going to help us show that when you f**k with Austin Stevens...you risk it all because he would rather die fighting the world then live, letting you think that you can take his life away.”

Austin throws the camera across the warehouse causing it to smash and the scene to end.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Wed 02 Mar 2016, 6:49 pm

Mike Masters enters the building where the latest 6CW live event is taking place. Masters is seen sporting shades, a custom Mike Masters hoody and has his gym bag over his shoulder. Masters notices some fans in the corner, who can be heard shouting Masters' name begging for an autograph. Masters walks over to them.

MM: So you guys want an autograph huh? What, you want me to sign one of these stupid 6CW magazines. Let me see this!

*Snatches magazine out of a fans hand*.

MM: Right let's see who's on the front cover, oh of course it's the big bad Joshua on the front cover, Mr. Jones' golden boy aye? Predictable. Let's get this trash outta here.

*Masters chucks the magazine and it ironically lands in the trash *.

MM: That's right, show...off. You know what, you don't want me signing that rubbish, give me your arm, I'll sign that. That way it's more meaningful.

*Masters is then given a Keith Leone t-shirt to sign by a kid*.

MM: Haha no...just no...

*Masters laughs and then walks away to the disappointment of the fan. The cameraman continues to follow Masters on his way to the locker room*.

MM: That kid will be fine, he'll get to see his hero Leone later, that'll make his day. Hey *to the cameraman*, why you following me huh? Is it through the commands of your little bit on the side, Timothy Allen. Is Allen still hurting from that little soft blow landed by my old pal, Crime Lord? Yeah that's right Crimey, I heard what you had to say, running your mouth complaining about that little cut above your eye. Oh please, you better be thankful that's all I inflicted because when Masters turns nasty, things get pretty nasty bud. Come on Crimey, all those threats, all of those list of names you "conquered" as you say doesn't mean anything to me. Oh the best one of all though, "Crime Lord, the legend of 6WF". Excuse me, that company out of business? I wonder why they're outta of business, if you made a name for yourself in a company that's now dead, that says a lot to me. That tells me I have nothing to worry about. Because this is 6CW baby, and in 6CW, I steal the show. I always steal the show.

MM: You see now I'm free and far away from the forgotten and Mr. Jones, well I can do whatever the hell I want now. And what I want is revenge, revenge on the guys I thought had my back. Because you're right Crimey, it's all business. And you are now part of my business. And as for nightmares, trust me buddy, I've had worse. A lot worse. There was this time when this fat chick right...wait you know what there's a time and a place for this and this is not the time. Crime Lord, I'm sure our paths will cross again at Anarchy, and maybe this time this nightmare will become a reality, but it won't go the way you planned it my friend.

MM: Speaking of Anarchy, Robin Reborn, you fearless I am a twonk of the highest order, you better stop worrying about this Cassius fella everyone seems to be raving about and focus on me. You see Robin Hood, I recall the last time we were in the ring together, you got the best of me. But now, the Masterful One is free of the forgotten and all I'm looking for now is to kick someone's as$. That starts at Anarchy Hood, I may still be bruised from last week, but that's not gonna stop me. After all, who else is gonna steal the show? Hashtag...Show...off. *to the cameraman* Go away now.

Masters enters his locker room as the picture slowly fades.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:57 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage as Adamson and Grace turn towards the ramp.

HA: Mike Hill now out to join the fun, these fans really are getting a treat.

HE: I can't wait to see The Forgotten put a beating on one of these teams, preferably both in fact.

Mike Hill: Mike Hill hopes he isn't too late to join the party, cos this sure looks like a lot of fun!

*Hill strolls down the ramp, mic in hand. He slides into the ring and walks up to Anthony Grace. He stares at him for a few moments before breaking into a smile.

Mike Hill: Anthony, Mike Hill believes this is the first time we've crossed, pleasure to meet you. I'm Mike Hill, multiple time world champion, 6WF legend and the man with nearly as many nicknames as your tag team partner! Now let Mike Hill offer you some congratulations, you've put up with Max Adamson for longer than anyone Mike Hill can remember.

*Hill then turns and nods at Max.

Mike Hill: But Anthony certainly hasn't changed you has he Max? He hasn't humbled you, in fact it seems like he's made your ego even bigger! Back in 6WF you were just a phenomenon, now you are a MEGA STAR! My god, what's next Max, how are you going to one up that? His Royal Highness maybe?

But, Mike Hill can agree with you on a couple of things Max. Those tag team titles do need to be taken away from The Forgotten, away from the tyrannical grip of Mr Jones. And you might be surprised to know, Mike Hill agrees that he and Geoff Steel can't take those titles to Megastardom.

*Adamson smirks and raises the mic to speak but Hill cuts him off.

Mike Hill: Let Mike Hill stop you right there Max. We can't take those to Megastardom, because we don't want to. We want to win the tag team titles to put a roadblock in the way of The Forgotten. Those titles don't need to be taken to Megastardom, they just need to be taken away from The Forgotten. We don't want to win those titles so we can have a new shirt printed with MEGASTARS emblazoned in front of it, with a little title belt along the bottom.

Have you ever stopped to think why 6CW is struggling to stop The Forgotten and Mr Jones? There's a multitude of reasons but the one that stands out to Mike Hill is that for too long, it was an individual thing. Everyone was in it for themselves.

Don't get Mike Hill wrong, he admires you two for finally fronting up to Jones, showing balls that a lot of this roster seem to be lacking in. But Mike Hill can't help but wonder, are you really committed to the cause? Anthony, you made your name in movies, an industry renowned for being about individuals and ego's. And Max, as Geoff pointed out, once this battle with The Forgotten is over, and it is a battle we will all win, what next? Mike Hill knows you too well to believe that you'll stay around the tag team division with Anthony Grace, you'll want to be the MEGA STAR, not a part of the Mega Stars.

Maybe that's why you've not managed to dethrone The Forgotten. Because while Mike Hill and Geoff Steel admire you for the way that you've fronted up to Jones, let's face it, you haven't ACHIEVED anything. They're still running the place, they still have the majority of the titles.

Come Monday night, it'll simply come down to who the better team is. Now we respect the Megastars. Hell we even quite like the Megastars. But when push comes to shove, Do we BELIEVE we can beat the Megastars? You're god damn right we do.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 02 Mar 2016, 9:29 pm

Dicey pulls a can of beer from him pocket and opens it before knocking it back and throwing the empty can at Cerberus and smiling

Ah if it isn't the cumstain of 6CW.....Dicey Ricey everybody...

*Crowd Chant for Dicey*

Ah Dicey...It's lovely to see you but you've already had your present...
I put you into an early retirement...Why couldn't you stay there...
You really should of stayed there...
I was trying to protect you from becoming the embarrassment you are now...
But you couldn't just do what's best for you or Sally...

*Cerberus twists his head sideways and puts a mockingly sad face on*

Deep down you know why you do this and you can't deny it no longer...
Im glad to see your finally accepting yourself for what you are Dicey....
We may all look different but inside you,me & Engel are all sick....
We're mentally unstable dangerous people....
It's about time you accept what you really are Dicey...
Not what these people want you to be...

These people will turn their back on you at the drop of a hat...
Soon as their next new favourite person comes along...
Right until your so irrelevant you might aswell have been an EWF roster member.... 
You see when your mentally unstable...
People never turn back on you for fear of what will happen if they don't look behind them...
It's time to embrace that fear Dicey....

*Cerberus takes a peek down at his bag*

HA: What do you think it's in the bag
HE: No idea but it cannot end well for anyone

Since you asked for it very kindly Dicey...I will let you see Vincent's present...
I thought he could use something to embrace and cherish...
Much like you do your beloved Betsy...
And how Engel used to have Mr Bat...
So i thought he needed something in his life....

*Cerberus reaches into his bag and pulls out a carved out glass weapon covered in jagged edges

HE: Oh sweet jesus....

Isn't it glorious Dicey.....?
So beautifully simple in design yet ever so effective...
I thought it would be perfect for him....
But obviously he doesn't want my present Dicey...
Why wouldn't he want my present...
Why do people insist on neglecting the weapons in their lives...

So this brings me to Monday...
I will see you & your shadow Engel...
He seems to have a bit of an obsession with you...
The problem for you is he's obsession that no matter what you do or where you go...
There's no getting away from Engel...
You see this is why he wants you involved...
He wants to be destroyed and relieved from the delusional world he lives in...

So Dicey whatever is decided for Day of Reckoning....
Weather it's the annual Chamber of Horrors....
Or something even more sinister...
Ill be walking into DOR Xtreme Champion...
And ill be walking out Xtreme Champion...
See you soon Dicey

*Cerberus rolls backwards over the top and walks up the ramp dragging the title along with his weapon digging into his shoulder blood staining the glass*

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:12 pm

The scene opens in the backstage area, Thunder sits in his locker room, he appears torn. Timothy Allen appears.

Tim
Thunder, do you have a moment for a quick interview?

Thunder looks up at him and smiles. Thunder rises from his seat and takes the microphone. He goes to speak and changes his mind, dropping the microphone instead. Thunder walks past Timothy and through the door, Tim instructs the camera man to follow him.

Thunder walks down the hallway and turns left towards ringside. As Thunder heads towards the gorilla position, he jogs up the steps to the curtains and bounces through the curtains. Heroes are Hard to Find fills the arena, Thunder stands on the stage, soaking in the cheers of the crowd. Thunder smiles and taps his chest three times before pointing out to the crowd. He heads down the ramp, at the bottom of the ramp he walks around the ring and collects a microphone from the announce table.

Thunder hops the ringside barrier, into the crowd, he heads up through the crowd. When he gets to about two thirds of the way up, Thunder sits down in the middle of the crowd.

Thunder
Welcome to the mad house.

The crowd chant Thunder’s name over and over. Thunder looks at his watch, realises he has plenty of time so sits back and steals the pop corn of the fan sat next to him.

Thunder
I can’t be the only one who realises this place has more crazies than Arkham? I mean look at me. I’m not afraid of Joshua and there are two type of people who aren’t afraid of things scary like him, stupid people and the insane and I am not stupid.

Thunder pauses and leans forward.

Thunder
I’m not delusional either, I know Jones is going to do everything in his power to keep the belt on his chosen champion. Hell, Jonesy let just make it official shall we, you can be the ref, Krammer can be the time keeper, Austin can be the ring enforcer, while Hokori can be the announcer with Phillips on commentary, I’m sure that’ll be thrilling. Like I said, I’m not stupid, I know your all going to get involved anyway. The problem is I am beacon of hope, with out a symbol. No symbol means no target, no target means nothing to lose. Do you know why I keep getting on your nerves? It’s so, no one else has to. You can’t kill something as annoying as me.

Thunder smiles and gets up. He looks at the big screen and see an advert run for his match with Vincent Costello. Thunder smiles and looks back to the crowd.

Thunder
You know what’s funny? When I returned the thing I wanted the most was that.

Thunder points to the advert.

Thunder
Now that I have it, I don’t want it. Sure, I want to prove that I can hang with the most dominate EWF champion to date but, not at this time and not like this. This match isn’t me versus Big V, it’s me versus Big V versus anybody that Jones thinks can put us out. Well, from one pain in his ass to another, Vincent, I want to kick your ass but, if these lumberjacks want to get involved, I’ve got your back.

Thunder turns back to face the ring, he looks over his shoulder and tosses the microphone behind him. Fans jump in the air to try and catch it. Thunder scrambles past the fans shaking hands with them as he makes his way to steps. He jogs up the steps towards the exit as his theme music hits. Thunder pushes the doors open and pauses in the light. Thunder turns back around and points out to the fans who chant one more thing…

Thunder
Demons run, when a good man goes to war.

With that Thunder disappears through the doors.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 03 Mar 2016, 9:43 am

Mat wrote:"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage as Adamson and Grace turn towards the ramp.

HA: Mike Hill now out to join the fun, these fans really are getting a treat.

HE: I can't wait to see The Forgotten put a beating on one of these teams, preferably both in fact.

Mike Hill: Mike Hill hopes he isn't too late to join the party, cos this sure looks like a lot of fun!

*Hill strolls down the ramp, mic in hand. He slides into the ring and walks up to Anthony Grace. He stares at him for a few moments before breaking into a smile.

Mike Hill: Anthony, Mike Hill believes this is the first time we've crossed,  pleasure to meet you. I'm Mike Hill, multiple time world champion, 6WF legend and the man with nearly as many nicknames as your tag team partner! Now let Mike Hill offer you some congratulations, you've put up with Max Adamson for longer than anyone Mike Hill can remember.

*Hill then turns and nods at Max.

Mike Hill:  But Anthony certainly hasn't changed you has he Max? He hasn't humbled you, in fact it seems like he's made your ego even bigger! Back in 6WF you were just a phenomenon, now you are a MEGA STAR! My god, what's next Max, how are you going to one up that? His Royal Highness maybe?

But, Mike Hill can agree with you on a couple of things Max. Those tag team titles do need to be taken away from The Forgotten, away from the tyrannical grip of Mr Jones. And you might be surprised to know, Mike Hill agrees that he and Geoff Steel can't take those titles to Megastardom.

*Adamson smirks and raises the mic to speak but Hill cuts him off.

Mike Hill: Let Mike Hill stop you right there Max. We can't take those to Megastardom, because we don't want to. We want to win the tag team titles to put a roadblock in the way of The Forgotten. Those titles don't need to be taken to Megastardom, they just need to be taken away from The Forgotten. We don't want to win those titles so we can have a new shirt printed with MEGASTARS emblazoned in front of it, with a little title belt along the bottom.

Have you ever stopped to think why 6CW is struggling to stop The Forgotten and Mr Jones? There's a multitude of reasons but the one that stands out to Mike Hill is that for too long, it was an individual thing. Everyone was in it for themselves.

Don't get Mike Hill wrong, he admires you two for finally fronting up to Jones, showing balls that a lot of this roster seem to be lacking in. But Mike Hill can't help but wonder, are you really committed to the cause? Anthony, you made your name in movies, an industry renowned for being about individuals and ego's. And Max, as Geoff pointed out, once this battle with The Forgotten is over, and it is a battle we will all win, what next? Mike Hill knows you too well to believe that you'll stay around the tag team division with Anthony Grace, you'll want to be the MEGA STAR, not a part of the Mega Stars.

Maybe that's why you've not managed to dethrone The Forgotten. Because while Mike Hill and Geoff Steel admire you for the way that you've fronted up to Jones, let's face it, you haven't ACHIEVED anything. They're still running the place, they still have the majority of the titles.  

Come Monday night, it'll simply come down to who the better team is. Now we respect the Megastars. Hell we even quite like the Megastars. But when push comes to shove,  Do we BELIEVE we can beat the Megastars? You're god damn right we do.  

(Adamson shakes his head at Hill)

Max: Do you think by repeating your own name over and over that it makes your claims valid? Mike Hill says this, Mike Hill says that... I'm all for referring to yourself in the third person, Max Adamson does that a lot... But at least I do it with some kind of substance to back it up. See Mike, my career has been far more consistent than yours. I progressed naturally to the top and I've remained there. Funny how you mention 6WF, I remember you getting handed a World Title back in 6WF and doing nothing to show you deserved it. Fortunately I now have 4 World Titles to my name so you can stop with your false claim of me being jealous of you.

(Adamson smirks and continues)

Max: Sorry, to those unaware, Max Adamson and Mike Hill have disliked each other ever since we both debuted around the same time in 2009, and for a while it looked like Mikey boy would have the better career... But I've surpassed you Mike. I've surpassed your 6WF accomplishments, I've achieved more than you in 6CW, and even now in this scenario where you and your partner face me and my partner I'm going to come out on top, again. You don't need to take the titles to Megastardom, that's fine. Because you won't get the chance to. Yeah this is about The Forgotten, but NOBODY is going to stop Adamson and Grace from taking those titles. Not The Forgotten, and most certainly not Mike and Geoff.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:43 pm

Grace gets into the middle of the other men and holds his hands out.

AG: Gentlemen, let us not resort to simple bickering! Who did what, when and who with! Let us EMBRACE the fact that we are now coming together to showcase our collective talent. Grace and Adamson. Steel and Hill.

Grace stops and turns to Hill.

AG: And you have to forgive me Mr. Hill. These mentions of this "6WF" are completely alien to me lately. As much as Max was alien to me when I first arrived! Do you remember that Max?

He turns around and Adamson glares at him.

AG: Ah yes he remembers! Anyway whether you were part of 6WF, IOU or STD, the fact remains that 6CW is the pinnacle of anything you have ACHIEVED so far! It has to be, right? Otherwise you wouldn't be here? You would be back at whatever you call it, doing all those things, to whoever else was there. This PLACE is what we are fighting for!

Grace turns to the fans.

AG: And these guys KNOW exactly where they are right?!

The fans pop and Grace nods his head in approval.

AG: So your background check is noted but not really necessary my friend. And whether you two are far from bosom buddies is noted as well. It will make the FIGHT stronger and the HEART beat faster. Two teams who realise just how LUCKY they are to perform in front of these people!

Again the fans cheer. Grace looks at both Steel and Hill and smiles his Hollywood smile.

AG: It is refreshing to HEAR such passion. And I will be taking nothing for granted. But the Megastars path to the top has already been charted. NO-ONE in this federation BELIEVES more! And that BELIEF will provide the fuel to knock out anyone that feels the need to stand in our way. It will be shame gentlemen, but something that NEEDS to happen. For the GOOD of 6CW!

He points to the fans and they cheer again.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sat 05 Mar 2016, 3:46 am

*Backstage during the 6CW Anarchy kick off show, the gorgeous Charlotte Grey is stood in front of a curtain with the 6CW logo holding a microphone*

CG: I am Charlotte Grey and what a show we have lined up for you tonight, but the hot topic trending all over twitter is the contract signing for the 6CW...

*The familiar face of Engel pops his head from around the curtain smiling as the fans cheer*

EH: Hey, uh Christy, say have you changed your hair colour? Anyway do you think its safe to come out now?

*Charlotte looks at Engel almost angrily*

CG: Christy James doesn't work here anymore, the names Charlotte, Charlotte Grey.

*Engel looks at Christy almost confused before coming to realisation*

EH: Well, maybe one day I can show you MY red room Miss Grey. Now is it safe to come out or not?

CG: Kramer convinced Mr. Jones to call off the Asylum wardens but...

*Engel interrupts Charlotte in a relieved fashion*

EH: I thought I would have to loop that Benny Hill theme on my phone till the end of time.

CG: Well this is a little impromptu but Engel, now that your here...

EH: Wa-wait a second.

*Engel steps through the curtain*

EH: Thats better, I felt like Adam Johnson at the school play.

*The crowd laugh*

CG: (Sniggers) Anyway Engel tonight you sign a contract to face off against two men that want to physically destroy you for the 6CW Extreme Title, how do you feel?

*Engel pauses for a moment before smiling*

EH: Christy, Charlotte whatever your name is, I feel great...Ya see, I walk into this match, odds stacked against me, two of the greatest 6CW superstars in the history of this great sport wanting to tear me limb from limb. Cerberus the big dog, the playground bully with a vendetta to destroy. Dicey Reilly, the alcoholic, that beats me like my very father use to beat me, day after day, week after week. I go into Day of Reckoning with the target on my back, I know what I face, I know that two weeks from today, I go into what will undoubtedly be the most destructive, most chaotic match that 6CW has ever seen.

*"LET THEM FIGHT" chants fill the arena as Engel laughs manically*

EH: But I have been bullied, I have been beaten, and has time passed when most men would have shrunk into a corner and cried, when most would have been crushed...I was reborn.

*Engel puts his fingers into his mouth like a gun and "fires" tilting his head to one side as the "shot" goes off*

EH: Win or lose, Dicey...Cerberus. You will see through my eyes, you will witness the phoenix as it rises from our very ashes. Our TIME has come.

*Charlotte nods her head and continues to press Engel*

CG: What about the Gateway to Glory? I am sure Mr. Jones will want you as well away from that match as humanly possible but where do you see yourself?

*Engel eagerly takes the microphone from Charlotte and laughs*

EH: The 6CW universe has spoken. The predictions are in and one man stands above all others, Joshua has had his Summer but now the Thunder has come...

*The crowd cheer loudly*

EH:...Or so it seems. Ya know, I see things a little differently. There's a reason Jones doesn't want me near his little marionette, there's a reason Joshua stands above all others holding that 6CW title...FEAR. Fear of what is to come. Fear of the anarchy, of the absolute chaos I bring to this arena week in, week out. People talk of Championship ladders, of power rankings, of tree's. I don't walk into the Gateway to Glory match as a favourite, I am the unpredictable factor that keeps 6CW fans watching, I am the uncertainty that clouds Jonesy's judgement, that hides in the shadows waiting, waiting for my time. TICK TOCK, Forget your world eaters, or your neverwere's, forget all that has gone before, those legends of an age gone by. My TIME is coming...I will stand at the foot of the ladder, at the root of the tree and I will chop and tear it down bit by bit until it comes to me...The 6CW universe chant "LET...THEM...FIGHT"...well Joshua, whether it be at the Gateway to Glory, whether it be at Night of glory, or the next episode of Anarchy, whether its for that 6CW title or not, when its all said and done...when the smoke has cleared and the dust has settled, when you have nothing...NOTHING left to give. Only one chant will fill the halls of your mountain...Only one chant will fill the 6CW arena..."ENGELS...GONNA...KILL...YOU".

*Engel passes the microphone back to Charlotte before walking off camera.*

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 05 Mar 2016, 12:06 pm

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the 6CW Arena, we see Liam Wood stood alone wearing his ring gear and his cut off denim jacket with the World Eater patch on the back. In the background of the shot we see a tv resting on a steel chair that shows footage of Keith Leone's message to Liam earlier this week on pause, Wood looks at it as he paces back and forth in front of the camera. After a moment Wood finally stops pacing, stopping dead in front of the camera letting it focus on his face, showing the faded marks from his confrontation with Keith Leone after the last show.

Wood:
Keith Leone, I have watched your message to me over and over again this week because I am a student of this business, I watch everything and know everything...I aim to know how my opponents body works better than they do...every twitch, every bit of sloppy movement...every fear...and sadly for you...you're my new obsession

Wood smirks

Wood:
You see, I let the fans get in the way of who I was but now they're gone I have found the true me...I am obsessed with this business, I am obsessed with winning and destroying all in my path...some would say it was a sickness but they're just too weak to see the bigger picture. Keith, I am going to study you like a serial killer studies his victims...like a wolf hunting it's prey before it rips it apart limb from limb...but don't worry, I don't aim to take your career...I just want what is mine.

Wood begins to pace again while talking

Wood:
Oh and I can hear you say that I'm deluded, that I act like the title should just be handed to me and in all honesty...it should. Without me that title means nothing...I made that company what it was before it was bought out and without my time there they would have scrapped that title...I am the elite of the elite...I am the man that put the EWF Title on the map because I put the company on the damn map...

...I think it's nice that the title has given you some sort of relevance but enough is enough and I'm sick of the title being treated like it's a joke...I'm going to take that title and make people forget that Mike Masters or Enforcer were ever champions...I'm going to make people forget that Keith Leone was given a chance on his retirement tour.

...when I get that title again...and I will...I am going to make people forget that anybody was ever champion before my reign...even myself because the man that held that title and called himself the Best In The Business...the Viper...that Liam Wood...is half the man I am now.

Wood laughs to himself and walks towards the door before stopping just as he was about to exit, he pauses for a moment before walking back to the camera and speaking again

Wood:
Leone...I almost forgot...I was going to let you in on a little secret before our match at Day Of Reckoning...

Wood pauses again before speaking

Wood:
As I said earlier...you are my new obsession and there is something that I noticed when you speak and it's something that you share with your old friend Dicey...now don't worry...I don't see the same fear that he had in his voice, I don't see the alcoholic screaming to get out but I do see you making the exact same mistakes that he did. In your video to me you said that you knew how I felt, you claim to know how I am thinking and that's just what Dicey did...he tried to get in to my head and he got hurt, he tried to understand me and it nearly ended his career...it sent him packing to the freaks in the Xtreme Division...

...So Leone, listen up...don't act like you know me, don't compare me to other guys and don't think that you have this one in the bag because I don't move like the other guys, I don't fight like the other guys and I don't think like the other guys and if you fail to get that through your thick skull...you're going to quickly realise just how much danger you're in because despite what people say...

...I didn't make a deal with the devil...I am the devil.

Wood smiles, turning and slowly walking out of the room leaving the camera to focus on the tv that displays the image of Keith Leone holding the EWF World Title.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 05 Mar 2016, 5:09 pm

(OOC: This promo takes place about an hour after the 1-1 Chelsea/Stoke match)

Our scene begins on a wet and windy London street, the camera moves down the road following the bulky figure of Austin Stevens who shoves past people as he goes. As Austin walks he pulls out his phone clicking on to the Skybet app causing him to stop in his tracks.

AS:
WHAT THE F**K! YOU USELESS COCKNEY C***S!

Austin punches the closest wall before turning around and seeing a group of men across the road all staring at him with gritted teeth

AS:
What the f**k are you looking at you ugly f**king pr**ks!

A smile crosses Austin's face as the men begin to make their way across the road but as they reach the half way point Austin picks up a bottle of wine off a couples table and beckons them forward causing them to stop. Austin though, still clearly angry walks across the road, getting in the one gang members face who tries to retreat only to be stopped by the traffic

AS:
So what the f**k you gonna do you little p***y?! Come on...show your boys here how tough you are...wait a minute...

As Austin berates the the gang member he is stopped in his tracks as he spots a familiar figure across the road walking with his wife, Austin has a sick smile across his face as he pushes past the gang and walks across the rest of the road stopping the oncoming cars.

AS: (to himself)
You f**king little c**t...cost me $4000 will you...time to pay me back.

Without a warning Austin runs up to the figure and without a second of regret he smashes the wine bottle across the back of the man's head causing his wife to scream in terror. Austin pauses for a moment, spitting down at the man before kicking him in the chest and causing the man to roll on to his back revealing him to be Chelsea captain John Terry.

AS:
You owe me $4000 you inbred pr**k!

Austin then winks at John Terry's crying wife before running off in to the distance.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 06 Mar 2016, 9:45 pm

*The scene bursts into life as the audience go wild inside Wembley arena as the show returns from a lengthy commercial break. The camera pans around to see members of the audience, young and old, excited and enthusiastic about the night ahead. Some fans are waving signs above their heads which include "We've got Payet!" and "Get To rsss!" amongst them. Suddenly, the lights dim before "Timehop baby" blasts loudly through the sound-system, shaking the very arena to the core which is blended together by the wall of noise emanating from the crowd. The crowd roar loudly with wild excitement mixed with a tinge of hatred fro the man about to walk onto the ramp through the curtain. A few seconds pass before a furious, wild and focused Aaron Heath marches onto the ramp as the crowd ratchet up their noise another few decibels. Heath is wearing a pair of casual black skinny jeans, A white shirt with a bloodthirsty honeybadger emblazoned in the centre of the shirt and a black leather jacket. Cricking his neck side to side, Heath takes a deep breath and storms down to the ring, down the ramp with intensity and focus.*

*As Heath reaches the bottom of the ramp and rolls into the ring, He quickly jumps to his feet, demanding a microphone from the ring announcer which is immediately snatched from his hands by the tyrannical Heath. Heath storms around the ring, pacing up and down, side to side as the music peters away and the crowd begin a long, loud chant of "29 seconds". The noise from the fans inside Wembley arena causes Heath to stop on the spot, the camera picking up fully on his face this time. Heath looks jaded, his right eye is bloodshot indicating lack of sleep, he is unshaven with three or four scratches covering face from last week's events. The camera fully focuses in on the prophet of 6CW as he sniggers to himself looking at the mat, before his weary blue eyes casts a look of disgust at the 6CW world in attendance. Clearing his throat and stroking his wild looking stubble, Heath raises the microphone to his lips, gritting his teeth in the process, his eyes lighting up with rage as the crowd continue their barrage of insults, taunts and abuse and the number 29.*

Heath: My name is Aaron Heath... and I'm the very man that I say I am. I'm the prophet of 6CW... I'm the saviour of 6CW in this new era of 6CW, Nobody can touch me. In this era of 6CW, I'm the biggest silverback in the jungle. So let's discuss, let's talk about something which needs to be addressed, the elephant in the room, let's get it out of the way if you will. What happened two weeks ago live on 6CW anarchy, Wembley arena, 22nd of February 2015 in this very ring I stand in right now. Let's start from the very beginning, Let me tell you a story about how I, Aaron heath told you what I would do in a triple threat match for the United Kingdom championship.

Heath: As I told you what i would do two weeks ago, I laid a ferocious beating on two superstars, which all of you people thought no man could possibly do. One, A former MMA competitor and the other a man who has a monumentally high reputation in wrestling. I laid a beating on those two men two weeks ago that nobody has ever seen before. I took both of my bare hands and laid them on a former MMA champion and a world renowned tough guy and did nothing but victimise, punish, pummel, beat, kick, punch, suplex, bodyslam, harass, torture and brutalise them right into this very canvass I stand on while I speak to all of you now.

*Heath begins pacing the ring, clearly amped up by his words as the crowd begin to loudly react by creating a whirlwind of noise which begins a cacophony of 29 seconds, mixed with cheers and boos. The camera pans out revealing the audience all on their feet giving some kind of reaction as Heath marches around the ring before stopping, rubbing his brow and then raises the microphone to his lips once more, his words fly out with venom and through gritted teeth.*

Heath: So then after around fifteen, twenty minutes, Aaron Heath got bored... so very bored. I was hungry, I wanted to go out for dinner, try the many fine cuisines London has to offer. So, in my head, I thought to myself, goodnight everybody! I run towards a kneeling Chael Kingdom, slam him into the ground with the biggest act of violence of the night and cover Chael Kingdom, one...two...three. And for 29 seconds, I was the UK champion. I was champion of a whole nation. A champion which you people could have looked up to and admired. A champion representing a whole legion of people...

*Heath looks to the rafters, shaking his head in anger and disbelief before raising the microphone once more.*

Heath: But then that slimy, disgusting, little weasel, Cameron Faith who cashes in his fight for the right briefcase and essentially makes a second match, smashes my head with that briefcase which I funnily enough, kicked out off... and then hits a superkick knocking my teeth down my throat and scores a pinfall on the real champion. And in moments, scurries away. The most undeserving, UK champion in anybody's lifetime. See, I'm a smart guy... I could run away and cry to our general manager, Mr Jones or the 6CW board and file injunctions, call unfairness all that kind of stuff. But see, I don't deal with scum-bags and their court systems and lawyers.

Heath: I don't want to file injunctions, I don't wait to take this to a court, I don't want to hire lawyers and I don't want to stitch up this very company, a company that I'm trying to save from being swallowed into oblivion. All I wan't to do is invoke my rights and demand a rematch which I can announce have been granted by our esteemed and benevolent General manager, Mr Jones. This rematch won't take place at Beach-front Brawl, New Dawn, Aftermath, Night of Glory, Day of reckoning... no this rematch, is taking place this very night.I have invoked my rematch clause for tonight!

Heath: I feel as if I can already confess my sins to each and everyone of you already without a punch being landed or an act of violence leading to Faith's stoat like head to be crashed towards the mat. Two weeks ago the damage I did to both Faith and Kingdom will pale in huge comparison in what I do to Cameron Faith tonight. Two weeks ago, was child's play and Cameron Faith you had you're little fun. two weeks of hiding have come to an end... tick, tock, tick, tock, the time is counting down before this monsters finds you with nowhere to run and nowhere to hide any-more Cameron Faith.

Heath: Now, if you don't mind me saying this, permit me to draw a comparison between my brilliance compared to Cameron Faith's ignorance. I'm The person who will leave here tonight as a two time United Kingdom champion, as the one who will be slamming a big black boot into the back of Cameron Faith's skull into the canvass below and as the one raising this title above my head whether you people like it or not, will be me, Aaron Heath. Your prophet and saviour of 6CW... You know it's true what they say about a wounded beast. They are the most dangerous animals on the planet... this wounded honey-badger is smelling retribution and he will gain his retribution.

Heath: Cameron Faith will realise that I'm the god of violent retribution tonight...worshipped be my name, Aaron Heath. Cameron Faith, you, have broken and smashed a hidden commandment that nobody has ever done before in the history of my time in professional wrestling... thou shall not intentionally anger, rustle and humiliate the prophet of professional wrestling and 6CW. Truth of the matter is, Faith has broken that twice. Like the weasel that you are on two occasions you have provoked me, fool me once shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you Cameron Faith. Retribution will fall like a sword onto Cameron Faith and anybody that tries to block my path in becoming the UK champion.

Heath: When the times comes to it, I'm a proven winner. Fact. I have won at everything that I have competed in, whether it be professional wrestling or american football, I have won and overcome everything that has stood and looked me in the eye. Let me just tell you folks something, and this is common knowledge but The answer to selling merchandise? Aaron Heath. The answer for a champion you people can be proud off? Aaron Heath. A Champion which can unite a nation? well you know what I'm going to say... Aaron Heath.

Heath: Around the world I have won titles, I have looked the devil in the eye and shot him down with one swift boot. I have fought them all across the nations and here I stand, as defiant, as ruthless and as intimidating as ever before. I respect nobody. I respect nobody at any-time. I'm the prophet, Aaron Heath. I'm the Honey-badger, Aaron Heath. I conquer. I destroy... I'm a once in a lifetime athlete...my name is Aaron Heath. Get out of my way people... This war stars and ends with Aaron Heath.

*With that, Heath slams the microphone down to the canvass, with earth shattering intensity as timehop baby reverberates around Wembley arena as the crowd go wild in anticipation for the big match with Cameron Faith later in the evening. A wicked and evil smile flashes over Heath's face as he paces around the ring once more, looking devious his eyes light up as the camera pans in once more. The scene then slowly fades back away to commercials, the final image of Heath staring out towards the rafters, taking a deep breath and feeling the electricity around him.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 07 Mar 2016, 12:52 pm

Steel waits for the crowd to settle before lifting the microphone to his mouth

GS: Ant here is correct gentlemen this is 6CW in this arena nobody cares what transgressed away from here. Besides any arguments you two may have had in the past certainly did not involve myself and Mr Grace here and we will be playing just as big a part in the match ahead of us as the two of you. I want to remind you both though that we share a common enemy who we are trying to take down here, best not to make enemies of each other just yet that can wait I'm sure there will be plenty of time when the future of 6CW has been secured.

Steel lowers the microphone as the crowd start to chant fight, he smiles

GS: All in good time my friends, you will see just what we are capable at Anarchy. The Megastars believe their path to the top is already written that it's their God given right to be champions. Well I've never been one to believe that I have the right to anything I've always carved out my own destiny and that is exactly what is going to happen at Anarchy, Geoff Steel and Mike Hill will be climbing the ladder and earning their opportunity on the back of hard work and dedication, not just because their egos proclaim it is their right.

Steel walks to the ring ropes before turning back

Now gentlemen it has been good talking to you but I feel now is the time to depart, we've given these fans a taste of what's to come, I'm sure they all can't wait for the spectacle. Right now though I believe that there are two vodka lime and lemonades with mine and Mike Hills names on, see you at Anarchy Megastars.

Steel and Hill exit the ring and make their way up the ramp as the crowds chant the names of both teams clearly divided.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:17 pm

*The arena suddenly darkens, the only lights coming from the Union Jack now appearing on the Titantron. The music to “God save the Queen” as red and blue lights suddenly shine on the far edges of the stage to reveal a gospel choir split into two.*

God save our gracious Faith!
Long live our noble Faith!
God save the Faith!
Always victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Faith.

*The crowd slowly start to vent there frustrations as they realise the national anthem has been butchered, which transforms into full scale hatred as the Titantron flickers to darkness before the words FAITH appear and “Ain’t no stopping me blares out around Wembley.*

HA: Well looks like Faiths blown the production budget wide open. He needs to show some humility

HE: Humility, he just became champion of the UK, he’s your champion, my champion and I for one could not think of anyone more deserving.

HA: More deserving? He is the most hated champion in 6CW History, he cheated his way to victory, he didn’t earn that belt. Aaron Heath did. It’s a disgrace.

HE: I can’t think of anyone more deserving, I mean look at him, that’s how a champion should look.

*Faith’s walks onto the stage wearing baseball cap, fur coat, Union Jack wrestling tights and the UK championship over his shoulder. Faith walks forward stands at the top of the ramp raises the UK Championship above his head as red, white and blue pyros shoot up around him before placing the belt back on his shoulder and pulling a microphone from his kneepad*

CF: I have to say, right now I have never been more jealous of anyone than I am of each and every single one of you. I mean if I was wrestling fan I would give anything to sit in the same arena as the greatest champion in the history of 6CW and yet here you are with the honour of being in that very situation.

You get to sit there and enjoy being in the company of the man who created the greatest OMG moment in professional wrestling history. You get sit in the presence of Cameron Faith, champion of the people.

Yet, despite me sending shockwaves through 6CW, despite me sending the internet into meltdown the moment I became the first person to pin Aaron Heath. Despite being the only who will ever cash a fight for the right contract in 6CW. Despite having to wrestle twice in one night two weeks I am made to defend my title the very next week.

CROWD: YOU SUCK!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!YOU SUCK!!!!

HA: it’s what a true champion would do, that’s why.

*Faith stares at the crowd with a look of contempt as they continue to abuse him*

CF: What the hell is that all about, you wouldn’t treat the Queen like this, you wouldn’t treat the Prime Minister so what the hell makes you think its ok to treats the champion of the United Kingdom like that.

Not that it matters!

CF: I mean Aaron Heath calls himself the prophet of 6CW, yet he didn’t see that briefcase coming towards the back of his head. He is right about one thing though, he did show one hell of a set to get back up, even if was only to be put back down again immediately.

Aaron I hope you’re studying that tape though because that was only the start of what Cameron Faith has to offer. This first title victory is the start of a historic rise to the top which is gonna make the success of Steve Jobs look like well, that 20 second reign of Aaron Heaths!

The rise of the one true faith has begun and there ain’t no room for no meaningless prophets.

*”Ain’t no stopping me” blasts out around the arena again as Faith turns and makes his has way to the exit as the crowd continue to abuse him*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down