The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Monday 17th March 2014

+6
Adam D
MtotheC
Enforcer
x12x
Blade
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 17th March 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Monday 17th March 2014

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Mar 2014, 11:23 pm

Live from the Copper Box, London
Start time: TBA

Match 1
Tag Team Tournament Quarter Finals
Jimmy Phillips/Alexander Altair vs Nicky Cassidy/Chaos

Match 2
Nate Nack/Drake vs Robin Reborn/Jack Hurst

Match 3
Daniel Reilly vs Thunder

Match 4
Teddy Grimstone/Tyler Roth vs Hobo/Vincent Costello

Match 5
Enforcer vs Blade

Match 6
Max Adamson/GazzyD vs Scott Harris/Mike Masters
Special guest ring enforcers: Jonathan Daniels & Marty Helms

Main Event
6CW Xtreme Championship
Ojore © vs Lucas Takeo

Also on the show:
*How will Mr Jones react to Mr Hernandez' handling of last week's show?
*What is the mindset of Enforcer?
*Why have Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels not been booked in a quarter final match?
*Just where is Liam Wood?
*What is next for Teddy Grimstone and Hobo's volatile rivalry?
*Do you know who called the Puppet Master?
*And much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 17th March 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 17th March 2014

Post by Blade Sat 08 Mar 2014, 12:24 pm

So my first singles match since I have come back is with Enforcer this is the time to start and win some of the trust back when I lost it all when I decided to join the Authority and be a Solider of Authority which when looking back has been the biggest mistake I have ever made.

You fans here in the best wrestling federation in the world have every right to boo me and now I must gain you respect and love that I once enjoyed and to be truthful took for granted, Now is the time to regain that love and respect and I will do it from the very bottom and then work my way up to the top.

I came back to take on the Authority, I came back to help rid the vermin of the scum that run this place, GazzyD one of my trusted friends or used to be has been turned into a humble lap dog doing the bidding of the Authority and something he does not wont to do.

I saw it in his eyes when I teamed up with Thunder he hated every minute of it but he had to do it cos that's what the contract says do as he is told or he is out of 6CW Gazzy is in a very dark place at the moment  and that is one of thinks I need to change.

Mr Hernandez you are just a puppet master pulling all the strings for the rest of us to follow but not any longer as my theme tune say's I do what I want and that is exactly what I will do I will not take orders from you any more I will be a thorn in your side I will be that man that leaves you with a headache after the show you need to do us all a favor a get the hell out of my home that is 6CW.

A lot of the guys in the back will think that I still work for you and that you have planted me in there to some inside information and relay it back to you but that is not the case I am my own man I know it will take a hell of a long time to gain the trust of the men in the back I will work hard a knuckle down and hopefully one day they will say Yeah Blade is alright he has my back.

Enforce you really think you can take me on, You really think that you can beat a desperate man that has everything to prove to the good guys in the locker room A man that will do anything to gain there trust and the man that is going to rid the Authority once and fall.

Can you beat me Enforcer, Can you hide from the fact that Blade is better then you and that I will beat you down and send you packing back up the ramp with your tail between your legs, You shall not beat me Enforcer sure you are a big man so am I, Sure you have lots of strength but so do I but one thing I have that you do not have and that is the will to never quite, Never back down from a fight and always give your best.

That is what the old Blade stood for and that is what this Blade is going to stand for be the best that I can possible be and be the man that everyone wants to beat I was in the Authority and they poisoned my mind with crap saying that I was going to be some body but I already was some body I was Blade the guy that you turned to, To be your hero, The guy you turned to cheer the guy you loved but I turned my back on you and now I am paying the price but I will gain your trust, I will rid the Authority and I will beat the Enforcer.

Be ready because Blade is Back.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 08 Mar 2014, 10:45 pm

Our scene opens and we once again find ourselves in the WrestleReport studio being greeted by the beautiful CJ Holmes.

CJ: Hi, I'm CJ Holmes...welcome back to WrestleReport!

A fancy transition of the Wrestle Report appears on the screen before cutting back to the studio where the walls are covered floor to ceiling in wrestling posters including stars from WWE, TNA, Ring Of Honour, 6WF and 6CW as the camera cuts to CJ the desk in front of her has different wrestling figures from the past decades this week the figures range from an Ultimate Warrior figure to a Lex Hart figure to a recently released Fandango figure. On the desk in front of CJ is a picture in a heart frame featuring none other than 6CW alumni The Ronster. Behind CJ is a picture frame with the words “HALL OF SHAME” in big letters above it, this week includes flash in the pan 6CW “Superstar” Joker.

The camera focuses on CJ who this week is sporting a 'Screaming' Normal Smiley t-shirt underneath a Tap Out hoodie, she smiles in the camera as #wrestlereport appears at the bottom of the screen before talking about the biggest news in wrestling at the moment.

CJ: Another week goes by and the 6CW universe is forced to ask...where exactly is Liam Wood!? This week fans once again saw a Viperless Anarchy during the kick off of 6CW's tag team turmoil tournament. The man recently voted Superstar Of The Year by the fans was set to fight side by side with ex friend Thunder against the pairing of Max Adamson and Gazzy D but was replaced at the last moment by returning superstar and former Soldier Of Authority Blade.

As reported last week The Authority had been looking for a replacement for Wood in the days leading up to Anarchy. One source stated that despite their best efforts they had not been able to contact the former World Champion and that although 6CW owners Jones and Callahan were putting on a brave face they were desperate to get Wood back on scheduled programming to capitalise on his marketability as well as discussing the possibility of Wood vs Thunder III after their match at Revolution was given a 5 star rating.

The camera cuts to a quick replay showing the highlights of the Wood vs Thunder Revolution match and the scenes of Wood storming away from the ring moments after the bell rung, the camera then cuts back to the action where CJ is still sat at the desk, the Liam Wood figure has been dressed up in a red and white striped jumper to make it look like “Where's Wally”.

CJ: As the weeks go by it becomes more and more likely that 6CW could be waving goodbye to one of it's biggest names and that Liam Wood could be moving on to the next chapter in his career. A source close to the conflicted star claims to have spoken to Liam in the past couple of days stating that Liam is looking to take the next step with companies such as WWE and TNA ready to snap him up once his contract runs out, the source has stated that at the moment Wood has no idea what he wants to do but the likelihood is that his future lies away from the Copperbox Arena.

Other options the star could take could include swapping the wrestling ring of the 6CW for the steel octagon of the UFC with a lot of fans interested to see just how he would fare, the possibilities of a venture to Tinsel Town could also be on the cards with director Patrick Hughes teasing that Wood could be invited to test out for the upcoming film The Expendables III which is set to be filmed and released later in the year.

The crew laugh as a picture of Wood's head poorly photoshopped on to Sylvester Stallones body is put up on the screen behind CJ.

CJ: This week we spoke a little more to dirt sheet legend Dave Meltzer who last week was proven right when he announced that Wood would be replaced in the tag team tournament, we asked if Dave knew anything else but he remained close lipped stating that although 6CW have plans for Wood it all depends on wether or not The Viper turns up at the next edition of 6CW.

Whatever happens WrestleReport will have the latest news in the Liam Wood saga so keep checking back and thank you for checking out WrestleReport!

CJ smiles in to the camera as it cuts to the credits

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 10 Mar 2014, 9:02 am

The cameras cut to the backstage area showing Enforcer storming into the arena and heading for The Authority offices. As he storms passed the camera Tim Allen appears in front of Enforcer ready to ask for an interview, but gets pushed into a wall.

E: Does it look like I'm in a mood to give an interview?!

Enforcer strides off, but after a couple of steps he stops and turns back to the camera, he walks up to it a look of rage on his face.

E: Heat, Hernandez, or whatever the hell you've decided to call yourself this week...you've got hell of a lot to answer for! You were supposed to be in charge and look at the complete balls up you made of it! I know you're not here yet, but if you value your face the shape it's currently in, I recommend you keep it that way.

The very same message goes to Mr Roth as well. Callihan's project who has had more shots at the 6CW Title than I've had hot dinners. Well champ, it's no wonder you never got the job done before, you proved on Anarchy that you don't have what it takes to reach the top like I have. After your repeated failures you were given a true world class talent for a partner, you didn't need to do a lot - just be ready to back me up when needed.

You couldn't even do that! Even with you running around outside the ring I almost got the job done single handedly, but those odds were too much even for me.

Jones and Callihan, when you're back from your "business trip" you've got some serious explaining to do. You leave the lunatics running the asylum and this is what you get! And now I find out that I'm fighting a failed SOA?

I'm looking forward to having someone to take my frustrations out on, but there are a few people still with the title that deserve it first! Blade, you rode in like a true hero to help out Thunder - but this ain't a fairytale son.

Unfortunately for you your grand comeback is going to fail at the first hurdle. Deep down you know you can't live with me anytime, but this week on Anarchy you are the victim that I will be making an example of. You are the lamb being led to the slaughter.

You say that you have the will to never quit, but mark my words, you will be begging me to put you out of your misery during our match. You let The Authority down before and it is time to send a message to the rest of the soldiers that I will no longer tolerate the abject failures they have succombed to.

At the moment it seems to me that The Authority needs Enforcer much more than Enforcer needs The Authority. I am our flag bearer and world champion, it would do the rest of the soldiers good to remember that.

Enforcer pushes the camera away from him and heads off into the backstage area.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 10 Mar 2014, 11:56 am

A black 1969 Camaro with white stripes on the bonnet pulls into the parking lot at the Copper Box, Vincent Costello steps out and is immediately approach by Timothy Allen

Allen: Mr Costello a quick word, tonight you team with Hobo for the first time ever to face off against the new comer Teddy Grimstone and your opponent at Day of Reckoning for the UK Championship Tyler Roth… Can you tell us your thoughts on tonight’s match?

Costello: Get that microphone out of my face, I’m making my way to the ring right now to tell everyone what Costello’s Law has in store for them tonight.

Costello brushes past Allen and makes his way into the arena

The scene cuts to ringside

HA: Looks like Vincent is on his way out here

HE: And boy does he look PO’d, I wouldn’t wanna get in his way tonight, Costello has proven time and time again that he is not someone to be trifled with.

The word Run screams out of the arenas PA system followed by ‘The Godfather’ music, drawing a huge reaction from the live crowd. The words COSTELLO’S LAW appear on the big screen as a red rose covered in thorns wraps itself around the writing, Costello strolls out from behind the curtain and stands on the ramp surveying the scene, the fans in attendance boo ferociously.

HA: Man the 6CW faithful sure do love to hate Vincent Costello!

HE: Costello doesn’t care what these people think, he above the pantomime that is 6CW, he’s in this business for one reason and that’s to win titles.

HA: And with the current run he’s on you’d have to put him up there as one of the favourites for the gateway to glory match

HE: Sure do, he’s a former world champion and he’s hungry to return to the top of the mountain.

Costello has made it to the ring, acquiring a microphone from the timekeeper, as he lifts the mic to speak, the crowd start to chant

Crowd; x10 YOU SUCK

Costello smiles and begins to talk

Costello: The British public never fail to prove me right, but don’t worry I get it, no believe me I really do, I understand why you boo me, I understand why you think I suck. You all know deep down that when you look at me, you see something, something that you can’t understand, your eyes see it but your minds are not willing to accept it, it’s like déjà vu, Well let me open your eyes, let me explain to you all in small words so that you can understand, it’s jealousy, your all JEALOUS, your all wrapped up, monopolised by your insignificant lives that can’t see what is staring you in the face plain as day. And more than anything I pity you; I understand why you’re jealous, why wouldn’t you be… I’m the guy that your wives and girlfriends wish they were with when your fat, sweaty bodies are flailing around on top of them, but don’t worry I wouldn’t touch any of your overweight, inbred, greasy, hick women if you paid me.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Costello: Are you quite finished? Good then I shall continue… it’s this kind of disrespect that I won’t stand for any longer, not from people like you, not from the locker room and not from Jones and his Authority. The movement that is Liber8 will put you all in your place, will turn you all from the blinkered drones that you are and open your eyes as if it was the first time you would have truly used them. No longer will I lie down and let the Authority and this business turn me and pro wrestling into a laughing stock…Costello’s law shall lead the way!

Crowd: WE WANT HOBO, WE WANT HOBO

Ahh yes, my tag team partner tonight, he is a prime example of what’s broken with this company, a has been, that by all rights should have been a never was strolls into this company after proving nothing and waltz straight into air time on a PPV. Hobo you can sit in the stands with these mindless slaves of the machine and pander to them all you want but let me get a few things crystal clear. We are not a team, we are not partners, we do not need to coexist, all you need to do tonight is stay out of my way.

Costello’s law says… Work alone, die alone

But that’s enough time wasted on Hobo, what I really wanna talk about is the gateway to glory match. I’m not gonna waste my breath talking about destiny or how ‘this is my time’ like every other drone on the roster will, but believe this when I say  I will be world champion at Night of Glory and I will liber8 6CW.

Costello’s lay says… You can take that to the bank.

Costello stands in the middle of the ring, ushering the crowd to continue booing

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Mon 10 Mar 2014, 2:34 pm

Hi I’m Christy James and this is a behind the curtain special for 6CW.com, every week we bring you the biggest and best interviews from the world of 6CW and this week is no different as I talk to Mr freeze himself Ice Cold Cassidy!

Cassidy: Sup CJ?

Christy James: Thanks for joining me Ice, last week on Anarchy you and Chaos scored a fantastic victory against the team of Ojore and Lucas Takeo, how far do you think Cold Chaos can go?

Cassidy remains quiet, not answering the question

Christy James: Ice???? I said how far do you think your team can go?

Cassidy shakes his head and does an impression of locking his mouth and then swallowing the key

Christy James: Seriously Nicky? If you didn’t want this interview you didn’t have to accept the invitation. How long are you gonna keep this up?

As Christy asks the second question Ice burst into life

Cassidy: All the way baby, all the way till Night of Glory, at least that’s our goal, I know it will be hard but aint nothing gonna get in our way…ya feel me!

A confused Christy James continues

Christy James: So you’ve decided to have an adult conversation, good! Let’s try a different question, will Chaos be joining us? I’ve herd he’s receiving some treatment for the knocks he picked up last week.

Cassidy: Just for this question then normal service will resume.

Christy James: Well where is he then? And why would he only turn up to an interview for one question! Are you on drugs Ice?

Cassidy: No, unfortunately I’m flying solo today, although we both took some pretty hard shots we’re both still standing tall, no light heads here.

Christy James: You’re not making any sense, but then again you never do, I don’t know why I’m surprised, anyway I’m a professional and I will do my job the best I can. So Nicky, you and Chaos certainly seem to have found a rapport in the ring, chaos has considerably more experience than you is he calling the shots in this team?

Cassidy: Well I’m glad you asked Christy and of course the answer is no, I must admit I’ve been tempted but whenever presented with the opportunity I’ve always said NO, remember kids say no to peer pressure.

Christy sighs

Christy James: I honestly think you and I are having two different conversations here! Hey-ho never mind, Ice what are your thoughts on your opponents at Anarchy starting with The Talent Jimmy Phillips?

Cassidy: It’s a collaborative approach really, we keep it real obviously, he can come across a bit American psycho at times but I’m down with that, once you get talking to him he’s not that hard to understand and although you wouldn’t have thought it to look at him he’s does pretty well with the ladies, I know I didn’t expect it either.

Christy James: and Altiar?

Cassidy: What a dude, he’s a total legend, he’s got it all really hasn’t he, we’re pretty tight actually and hang out all the time he makes a very good wing man, the chicks just love talking to him, he’s just got charisma hasn’t he?

Christy James Are we talking about the same Altiar here, the guys a charisma vacuum! Forget it lets push on and get this over with, how do you feel about the Authority team of Helms and Daniels getting a bye to the next round, do you believe as most that they are the favourites to win the whole tournament?

Cassidy: What a douche.

A frustrated Christy James, turns to her producer and throws her hands in the air, he walks over and whispers in her ear, the mic picks up his comment

Producer: He’s answering one question behind.

A smile breaks over her face

Christy James: You little shi…. Ok well now it’s my turn to have some fun at your expense!

Christy James: Ice in your honest opinion and don’t hold anything back, what do you think of Mr Callahan and Mr Jones

A reluctant Cassidy begins to answer the question

Cassidy: They are a pair of total douche bags, they don’t even compare to Cold Chaos, there not fit to wear our jock straps, in fact I’ve herd that they both have tiny wieners! Cold Chaos are the team that is going take the tag titles not the Authority!

Christy laughs out loud at Cassidy’s answer as he starts to sweat

Christy James: Interesting, thanks for being so honest, I didn’t expect you to be so candid! Anyway one final question, could tell me exactly what Chaos and Nicky Ice Cold Cassidy are like?

Cassidy: Well the first one is an over the hill wrestler who never really could cut it in the big leagues and the second is a pompous overbearing control freak that doesn’t really have any control at all, oh and his hair is really really bad!

Christy James: Thank you for your time and honesty Nicky.

Cassidy: Well played Miss James…well played!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 11 Mar 2014, 12:17 pm

The scene opens in a darkened room where a small fire is burning. The dim light illuminates a figure crouching behind it. The light reflects off something metallic on the figures head and right shoulder. Suddenly the person stands up right and as he does the flames grow and a circular fire appears circling him. The additional light revels it to be Enforcer.

He is wearing his EWF title over his right shoulder and has a crown similar to Ojore's at an angle on his head. Enforcer grins at the camera before he begins to speak.

E: Ojore think he can attack Enforcer?

Ojore think it acceptable to hold the title that I have earned and fought for?

Ojore think actions do not have consequences?

Ojore wrong.

Ojore think he only man who play with fire?

Ojore wrong!

Enforcer steps forward into the original fire which now flickers around his feet and lower legs.

E: You see Ojore, you have threatened what I hold dearest of all and I will not stand for that. I will walk through hell to defend MY title, I would rather burn than see MY title end up in someone elses hands.

You have been on a path of destruction so far, but you bit off more than you can chew when you slammed me two weeks ago.

Your reign as Xtreme Champion has spread fear throughout the company, but you have woken the beast that knows no fear. You have stood on the toes of the most dominant man in professional wrestling and I will stop at nothing to protect what is mine.

Bare that in mind the next time you decide to involve yourself in other people's business.

All of the flames die as one and the scene ends with the room in complete darkness.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 11 Mar 2014, 1:56 pm

Costello is still in the ring when the lights flicker and "don't Fear the Reaper" blares out in the auditoria . Spotlights swirl around the arena before finally coming to rest on Hobo once again in the crowd, this time sporting one of those caps that hols two cans of beer on either side, with straws coming down to his mouth.

Hobo: Whoa there big dog! Why the hate?

Hobo takes a sip from the two cans before taking it off and placing it on the head of a young fan in front of him.

HE: Real classy. Not only is he condoning underage drinking, who knows what germs are on those straws?

Hobo: I get you think you are above me and the rest of the roster. I also get that you dont like these (putting on a funny voice and doing air quotations) "slaves of the machine". However, what you dont get is that they are far from that. These riff raffers are the life blood of this company. They dont cheer my catchphrases because they are told to. They cheer them because they want to.

Hobo removes his jacket and turns to the fan behind him and helps himself to a handful of popcorn.

Hobo: These fans are the reason why I am here. not because of the machine. Not because I need a last pay check. I am here because these fans deserve to see the best. And I can assure you, the best certainly isnt in that ring or even in the minor leagues like Rimstone. He is currently sitting in the stands.

HE: Is enforcer in the stands as well?

Hobo shuffles along the row and moves to the stairs and starts to walk down towards the ring.

Hobo: You say that you don't need a partner or need to coexist with me. Well thats absolutely fine because I have my partners -

Hobo leans to his right and holds the microphone and the right side of the ring cheers.

Hobo: I have someone to co-exist with -

Hobo leans to the left and holds the microphone and the crowd on that side cheer again.

Hobo: Team Riff Raff is always with me and thats all I need.

Hobo holds his arms outstretched in a Messiahic way. the whole crowd behind him is now cheering and the noise is deafening.

H: The Riff Raff revolution is the strongest stable I have ever been part of. Every single wrestling fan in attendance is my tag team partner. This machine aint broken, in fact, you could say that its just getting warmed up.

Costello looks on from the ring nonchalantly, seemingly unimpressed.

Hobo: You have quite clearly stated your lack of desire to tag with me. But just remember what happened to the guy who did that last week. He got pinned as I watched and laughed. At this moment in time, the results dont matter to me - the critical impact and support is overwhelming. As long as I entertain and prove myself to be the main draw, your welfare is not in anyones intereest.

H: Rimstone wants a piece of me. He is peeved that I outwitted him last week, although it really wasn't hard to do that. I implore you, don't make the same mistake. Because Hobo's Law says that when you play mind games with Hobo, you will always come off second.

HE: That doesnt even make sense!

Hobo: Now what do you say Costello? Are you going to turn off that ego and play this down the line?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 Mar 2014, 2:49 pm

A VT plays. The flaming crown of Ojore fills the screen as screams fill the arena from the speakers. Booming shots and the sound of running feet. Scenes from previous Xtreme and Anarchy title matches play.

Scars And Stripes wrote:JK: Ojore has battered him from pillar to post in the last five or so minutes but Mike Conrad just refuses to give up….he just will not quit…

DF: He is not willing to give FEAR another inch…this guy will fight until there is nothing left…

JK: That is what I am afraid of…

Ojore pushes himself off the floor and he looks down at Mike Conrad, almost baffled by what he is staring at. Ojore then looks around at the crowd and watches them willing Mike Conrad on, his inspiration for what happens next. Ojore then looks at the referee, who looks aghast at what he is witnessing, before bending down and picking Mike Conrad up in his arms like a baby. Ojore then uses the steel steps as a platform as he climbs up onto the announce table, Mike Conrad still in his arms…

DF: We need to get out of here, Johnny….

JK: This is heinous…enough is enough….Conrad cannot take any more…

DF: I don’t think Ojore is negotiating…..WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

Some of the fans look away as Ojore lets out an almighty roar and then lifts Conrad up again before decimating him right down and through the announce table. The wreckage is devastating and Ojore’s eyes glint with malice as he just lies down on the chest of Conrad, waiting for the cover….

JK: We need medics down here……this is just horrible…

………2
………………3!

DF: After everything we saw these men do to each other back at Atonement in that two out of three falls match….seems like small fry to what we have witnessed here tonight……..the Anarchy division has been born and my lord was it barbaric…

Day of Reckoning wrote:JK: Ojore doesn’t give a damn about that…..he knows Reborn is done for….

Ojore gets back to his feet and he glares down at Reborn, who is writhing on the floor in agony, but he shakes his head and refuses to make the cover.

JK: Just cover him and have done with it…..

DF: The champion wants to end it on his terms…

JK: And what the hell does that entail?

Ojore grabs ahold of the ladder and he slams it down on the floor before opening up one side and locking it in place. He then drags the broken form of Robin Reborn and throws him onto the ladder before slamming the open leg down onto Reborn’s chest several times. Reborn is sandwiched in between the ladder as Ojore bends down and lifts the whole thing up….

DF: What the hell is he doing?

JK: This is outrageous…someone stop him….

DF: WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

JK: Holy cr@p x10

The whole arena is in shock as Ojore slams the ladder down on the mat, Reborn in the middle, with serious authority. Reborn’s body convulses slightly as Ojore drags him out of the broken ladder and presses his hand down on his chest…

…2
…………..3!

Ding ding ding

DF: That was not pretty to watch….

Revolution wrote:HA: Ojore is now armed with a deadly weapon….that is solid steel…

HE: Brown’s heading to the hospital…

Ojore holds the solid steel turnbuckle connector in his hands and his eyes are firmly locked on Brown as the challenger stumbles up and turns around…

HE: Goodnight…

HA: BROKEN HOME!

Brown ducks under the impact of the weapon and then he lifts Ojore up on his shoulders to connect with another F-5 but Ojore still has the turnbuckle connector in hand and he drives it into Brown’s ear, scrambling his senses. Ojore gets back onto his feet and he lifts Brown up and plants him with another World’s Strongest Slam…

HE: You can kiss this one goodbye…

Ojore doesn’t look satisfied and so he easily cradles Brown back into the air and then slams him into the mat again….the referee is imploring the champion to make the cover but Ojore doesn’t listen, lifting Brown for a third time…

HA: This is enough….

HE: THE WHOLE RING SHOOK!

Ojore connects with the third straight slam and he presses his palms down into Brown’s chest in the form of a cover…
….1
………2
……………….3!

Ding ding ding

HA: What a match….what an encounter….

HE: And what a winner….I don’t think there is anyone who can face Ojore under “extreme rules” and get the better of him…..this guy is a warrior…

Ground Zero

MB: Ladies and gentlemen your winner.... THE 6CW XTreme Champion....

OJJJOOORREEEEEEEEE

We see replays as Ojore goes for the running powerslam. Sparxz jumps off the top rope and Ojore simply catches him on top of Suarez and then plants the both of them with the running powerslam and covers both for the pinfall. He gets to his feet and surveys the destruction in and outside of the ring before slowly exiting the chamber, grabbing his title and walking up the ramp. At the top of the stage he takes one look back at the chamber before leaving to backstage

HE: My God what a match that was, if you can even call it a match. Absolute destruction

The crown returns to the screen, the burning embers making their quiet noise.

"You see, Mr big Takeo and the large mouth Enforcer, Ojore not come to win titles. Ojore not care about titles. This stupid company set Ojore challenges, and think Ojore care about reward. Ojore keep this title because Ojore does not lose when the rules Ojore's rules. Anarchy, Xtreme, Hardcore. These are all silly words. This is war."

"Ojore has squashed all comers. Reborn, Brown, Conrad, Chaos, Sparxz, Suarez, Blade - these man have all come with explicit desire to stop Ojore. Ojore destroyed all. Why? Cos Ojore have nothing to lose. They chase gold and dreams. Belt mean nothing to Ojore, glory not in thoughts. Ojore come for pain, soon you will see. Soon, you will be another Prisoner of War."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue 11 Mar 2014, 8:25 pm

Crowd: HOBO HOBO HOBO HOBO

HA: The atmosphere inside the copper box is electric, nearly 5 thousands fans all going crazy for Hobo

HE: But look at Costello, he's managed to keep his cool up until now but I think he's going to burst a blood vessel!

Costello: SHUT UP all of you shut up! When I'm talking you all shut your mouths and listen to ME!

Hobo you stand up there with these idiots acting like Moses leading them to some kind of promised land and they lap it up like pigs snorting through garbage, desperately waiting for you to throw them another scrap. Well news flash pigs that man is a false prophet, I mean come on people this is a man that spent the last three years deceiving you, lying to you and yet you all lap up his BS chapter and verse.

Yet when someone with credibility, with dignity, attempts to tell you the truth to enlighten you it's rejected, booed and taunted. You hobo are the epitome of what's broken with this god for shaken country, this society... You may think you are a man of the people a leader for these sheep but I see you for what you really are; a dried up has been, desperately trying to cling on to the final dangling shred of relevance that you have left. And in Vincent Costello you see the finest pair of coat tails in 6CW that you can grab on to, well this Hobo is a good news situation for you because I'll allow you to hang on to my coat tails tonight as I show Tyler Roth first hand why he's about to be liberated of his UK championship...

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 Mar 2014, 10:47 pm

"TNA! TNA! TNA! TNA!" chant rings around the corridor. Hernandez storms out of his office with a walkie-talkie in hand

"SECURITY! SECURITY! HOW THE HELL HAVE YOU LET 90% OF TNA'S FANS INTO THIS BUILDING?!"

The camera pans from Hernandez screaming face as suddenly the rage subsides and a look of disgust swarms across it, the lens moving straight on to the group making noise. Standing, smiling, are Hurst and Reborn

JH "Mr Hernandez. Not to question authority, or even The Authority, but your math is all wrong. We would be 66.66% of TNA's fans, 90% of three is a very specific sum"

RR "And I take offence to being called a TNA fan, that's low even for you man"

Hernandez breathes in deeply "What was that racket you were making then?"

RR "Yo, bro, do you not know my boy Tim Allen's middle name? It's Nasty!"

JH "Are you sure, he told me it was Nitro"

RR "God, if his middle name is Nitro then you can bet hes one of the three TNA fans. Maybe he's friends with Bischoff?"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP WITH THIS NONSENSE?!" a red faced, seething Hernandez screams

Reborn and Hurst take a step back

RR "Woah-ho-ho man, what got your goat? Mr Jones not like how the good ship Hernandez was ran last week?"

H "If you dont get out of my face right this second, Enforcer will be making a visit to Mr Roth will be making a visit to ringside during your match, and we know what happened the last time he got his hands on you, don't we Jack?"

Reborn bursts forward but Hurst pulls him back

JH "Easy, Robin, easy. You know full well that puppets are everywhere in this place. I thought Mr Hernandez here might be just about high enough to be known as Punch, but it's clear he's just a Judy. Let's go find Timothy whilst Hernandez here goes looking for some references ahead of his next job. Tesco always need cleaners"

The pair jump backwards as Hernandez swings an arm and then push past him as they walk away

As they get a few steps away from Hernandez, Reborn can be heard asking "I wonder if he'll get Roth to climb through the bottom of the ring during our match?" "Don't be daft, Robin, there is not a wrestling company in the world quite that daft!"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Mar 2014, 11:40 pm

Backstage Ice Cold Cassidy's exclusive is playing on one of the monitors and the camera pans around we see The Talent Jimmy Phillips stood watching. He's wearing track pants and a Cleveland Cavaliers basketball jersey with Talent 1 on the back. He tenses his arm, showing off his impressive biceps as Christy approaches from behind

CJ: Hey Jimmy, see you're checking out the interview

The Talent turns to face her and Christy's eyes immediately check out his physique

CJ: So Jimmy what do you...

JP: Woah woah woah woah, did I just see Christy checking out The Talents....package?

Christy blushes

JP: Don't be emarrassed Miss James its an impressive package *he winks at her* but I guess thats not why you're here...tell me what can The Talent do to...for you

She continues to blush but eventually finds her words through stutters

CJ: Obviously this coming week you have a chance to progress in the tag team tournament, and the other day I was able to interview one of your opponents, what exactly did you make of what Cassidy had to say

JP: Christy, The Talent would be lying if he understood a word that crazy son of a b!tch had to say. I don't know if he'd took too many head shots or whether he was on a sugar high of Lucky Charms and pixie sticks, I hear he's into the hardcore stuff.

I mean he had to be high on something right? Not only did he refer to his team as Cold Chaos....cool name guys I really hope you didn't lose much sleep thinking that one up, not only that but he reckons their team actually stand a chance of going on to become the 6CW tag team champions. Now granted if they want to progress in this all they gotta do is keep me outta the match, believe me I'll take just as much satisfaction from watching Mr Personality, the king of charisma himself Alexander Altair get his ass beat down like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach by a fat guy with sores on his face (class Joey Tribbiani line)

But its not quite as simple as that, its true that my tag team partner irritates the crap out of me, its true that I'd love nothing more than to see him get dropped like a bad habit....well except maybe if he were to be trapped in a room with Molly Coddle and Percy Percival...but The Talent craves gold......its been a long 14 months since I walked through the doors of the EWF and you know how many titles The Talent has held in that time?....zero...its criminal. I don't care if I have to pin every man, woman and child to to become a champion....I'll win them single handedly...I'll defend them single handedly. Feel that...you know what that is?

he curls his arm and flexes his biceps as Christy strokes his arm like a lovestruck teenager, she shakes her head

JP: Unlimited power......unlimited potential.....unlimited championships. That is the future of this company....that is The Talent

He winks at her and walks off as she tries to compose herself in fromt of the camera as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 13 Mar 2014, 6:10 pm

Alexander Altair is backstage, he watches Phillips and his interview with Christy and keeps his distance as The Talent walks away from the backstage reporter, only stepping from the shadows as Phillips is completely out of sight

Christy spots him immediately and rushes over for the inside scoop
CJ: Alexander. Were you watching that last interview?

Altair smiles
AA: I always like to watch a pretty woman at work

Rather than being flattered Christy reacts unhappily
CJ: Like a peeping tom?
Are you some kind of pervert who stands in the darkness rubbing his thighs as young ladies unknowingly stand nearby?

Altair stands silent unsure how to reply as Christy finally starts to laugh
CJ: I'm just pulling your chain. Man they're right about you.

Altair snaps
AA: And what is it that they are right about?
That I am humourless, that I some how don't get what you meant?

Altair raises his tone and grabs Christy's arm
AA: Let me make one thin clear Miss James. I understand the human pysche perfectly. I get exactly what makes you tick. I know where the pressure points are. I know what will make you sweat

James gulps audibly
AA: Explain to me how in this world, in the world that I live, how a sense of humour increases my chance of survival at all

James shakes her head
CJ: I dont know!!

AA: Tell me how a sense of humour, how boundless personality will help Jimmy Phillips when I finally get my hands on him. Tell me Miss James, enlighten me....

Christy remains silent
AA: This world does not reward the jovial, only the strong survive. And in this fight I am the strongest and I will prevail

Altair releases Christy's arm and walks out of shot

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 13 Mar 2014, 10:56 pm

Timothy Allen is in the backstage area seating on a chair as the cameraman gives Timothy a thumbs up as the camera begins to role live.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, we will be filming a 6CW Exclusive for 6CW.com. In my right hand, I hold an ipad which shows our live twitter feed. 6CW superstar, Mike "The Masterful One" Masters will be answering your tweets. So now, I ask the 6CW universe to tweet us with the hash tag, #AskMasters. Masters will start answering your tweets in the next five minutes.

Mike Masters enters the backstage area where the live tweet session is taking place.

MM: Alright everyone, no need to panic, the Masterful one is here.

TA: Glad you made it Mike, we were expecting you half an hour ago.

MM: Im here ain't I! Plus I had to take care of some business. I am man with many issues apparently...

TA: Who says so? And what kind of business?

MM: Oh Timbo you are too innocent to understand. When you have more than one girl fighting for your attention, well then you'll understand. Its complicated. I'm a stud. The women can't resist me. This creates issues. Understand?

TA: Yeah...erm of course. Mike were going live now so could you take your seat.

MM: Alright lets get this over with.

Tweet: @JoeytheKangeroo what really is best for business? #AskMasters

MM: Whats best for business? Me. Now that's the short answer. Here's the long one. It's fair to say that I am one of the must-see superstars ever to step foot in 6CW. The people love me, even the haters love me...if that makes sense. Well it makes sense to me. I make sense. Just look at me, amazing long strand of blonde hair all the ladies are in love with and all the men are jealous off. I'm the ratings getter and merchandise seller, Mike Masters is best for business.

Tweet: @IamVincentTan You suck, I would whoop your scrawny a55. Just like Enforcer did right? #AskMasters

MM: You are just as delusional and clueless like the name in your twitter my good man. But because this is currently being live streamed in front of thousands of people, I will provide a sensible answer. Plus, I don't wanna waste my time with trolls like you. Mike Masters is better than Enforcer. That title he holds near and dear to him should be mine and will be mine, once he ditches his lackeys and fights like a man, I will be waiting.

Tweet: @IpreferKhloeKardashian What's your thoughts on this whole Adamson and Gazzy situation? #AskMasters

MM: First of alll....really bro? Khloe? You sir have some manly tastes. But enough of that. So Adamson owns Gazzy? Hmm, well if Gazzy was a real man, he shouldn't take anything from Adamson. Gazzy should not have made that deal with Adamson in the first place, I mean who the hell puts their livelyhood on the line like that? As far as i'm concerned, Gazzy has got whats coming to him, but if he wants to be the 6CW legend people proclaim he is, he would fight this and stop doing what Adamson says. But at the end of the day, know one will be talking about Adamson and Gazzy at the end of Anarchy, everyone will be talking about the future tag team champions, myself and Scott Harris.

Tweet: @Spidermansnotreal Will you be entering the Gateway to Glory match? #AskMasters

MM: I plan on doing so. Its my kinda match. It fits the bill. You know what they call me back in my hometown? The 60 minute man, just think about that for a second.

TA: Masters we have time for one more question.

Tweet: @Timsherwoodsagooner Masters you've been screwed over and over again and I for one am getting sick of it! Will you ever get your big moment? #AskMasters

MM: *Masters takes a long pause and a deep breathe* I will have my moment, I guaran' damn tee it. I'm done.

A look of focus and aggression hits the face of Masters as he puts on the ipad on the seat and walks off without acknowledging the backstage crew or Timothy Allen.

TA: Thank you for everyone whom participated in this live twitter session with Mike Masters. Masters will be back to answer your questions next month. Watch out for the next...6CW Exclusive!

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 14 Mar 2014, 12:57 pm

“Til I Collapse” by Eminem and Nate Dogg roars out of the speakers and the crowd begin to boo furiously as Tyler Roth strides out onto the stage. He is wearing a blood red vest and the UK Championship is strapped around his waist, there is an air of anger in his expression. Roth makes his way down to the ring and he climbs through the ropes, quickly getting in the face of Hobo and then Vincent Costello. Roth calls for a mic, which he snatches from the announcer, and then steps as close to Costello as he can.

Roth: Let’s cut the bull(beep) right here and now, Vinny….forget about the tramp, the wrestling industry has for the last five years…

*Hobo mockingly looks hurt by Roth’s words

Roth: This is between me and you…you stand out here and you talk the same rubbish time and time again….I have to listen to you tell the world how hard you have been done by, how you have been held back and screwed over…but when I look at you all I see is a whining and complaining little b1tch who needs to put up or shut up…

*Costello looks angry as he squares up to Roth

Roth: You talk about “liberating” me of this UK Championship at Day of Reckoning but I assure you that the way you are going, you won’t even make it to Glasgow….that little stunt you pulled last week, getting involved in The Authority’s business, is enough for me to put my fist through your chest and pull out what little spine you have…

*Costello pretends to be afraid

Roth: You earned your shot at this belt, I can’t dispute that, but I don’t think you have any idea what comes with that opportunity. You are stepping into the ring with the “baddest man on the planet” and you don’t get to call the shots, you are in my domain now and I can guarantee that nobody ever leaves the same….you can talk up how you were once the “man” back in EWF but this is the big leagues now and you haven’t been relevant since we made the transition….whilst I have been running roughshod through anyone foolish enough to get in my way, you have been drowning in the wilderness….forgotten, an afterthought….

You are no different to DeMarcus Brown, Jack Hurst or Chaos….all men that tried to take what was mine and instead they found out that if you are not “SOA” then you are just another victim….you don’t measure up to me, you don’t concern me….and at Day of Reckoning I am going to prove it when I put you back where you belong, in the gutter with the crap I clean off the bottom of my boot…

*Roth backs away from Costello and he looks at Hobo for a second and smiles

Roth: I don’t know where Grimstone is and quite frankly I don’t care….if I have to fight you two single-handedly on Monday night then so be it because I am dying to make a statement that will put this God forsaken Uprising back in its place…seeing the broken bodies of two jokers such as yourselves might just make people realise that The Authority is the dominant power in this industry…

*Roth points at Hobo

Roth: I don’t care how many world titles you won in a broken, dishevelled graveyard of a company….your heyday is about as significant as the promotion that used to employ you…just like them your day is done….and if that hasn’t sunk in yet then wait until I have finished tearing you apart on Monday, then you’ll get the message…then you will realise that dipping bins is a much more worthwhile venture than wearing my boot up your a55…

*Roth then turns back to Costello

Roth: And you need to realise that a flash in the pan championship reign in the regionals doesn’t make you Hulk Hogan….this is the big leagues now and you are head to head with someone who will not hesitate to put your carcass in the mortuary if you so much as underestimate what I am capable of…..your 15 minutes of fame expired long before the timer even made it to 10 and when I am done tearing your flesh from your bones your eyes are going to be opened to the reality that I am just plain better than you…you can try as hard as you like to take my championship from me but what you have in your arsenal will barely even slow me down….you signed your own death warrant when you won that number one contender’s match, Vincent….and now you can deal with the consequences…

This is my time now, this is The Authority’s time to shine, to conquer and dominate….we are not waiting around to allow some washed up has-beens and a one trick pony to take what we have busted our balls for….

You are going to learn your place in this world…you are going to understand that talking hard and going hard are two very different things indeed…

*Roth turns back to Hobo

Roth: Your lucky….you can walk away now and I won’t even bat an eyelid….I wouldn’t blame you for ducking out of Monday night’s match….prolong what morsel of a payday you can muster, save yourself for another day…

*Roth then gets back in Costello’s face

Roth: But you, Vincent….

*He smiles

Roth: I’d advise you to RUN but it doesn’t matter where you go or where you hide….I will catch you….and I will bring you back down to Earth with the kind of impact that you don’t wake up from…..Costello’s Law means nothing to me, rules are there to be broken…..and so are your bones…see you Monday!

*Roth pushes the mic into Costello’s chest and smiles whilst the crowd goes wild

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 14 Mar 2014, 3:16 pm

Costello: Do you know what I see when I look at you Tyler? The epitome of a paper champion, sure you’ve rolled over the patsy’s set up by your mentor, who just happens to own one half of this company but let’s get one things straight, I am no Demarcus Brown and I’m on a whole another level to Jack Hurst. You’ve never faced anything like Costello’s Law and come Day of Reckoning, the unavoidable, inevitable truth will hit you like nothing you’ve ever experienced before.

And I can’t wait to be there, to witness first hand that very moment when reality finally dawns on you, that exact moment that you realise everything you’ve achieved to date is worthless, when you understand that you have been manipulated into your current position by Callahan and that your ability or lack thereof had absolutely nothing to do with that title you hold. I mean come on Tyler you couldn’t even beat Nate Nack when the Authority stacked the deck in your favour, they set him up and all you had to do was knock him down, yet you choked.

CROWD: CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

Even these inbred hicks recognise a choke artist when they see one

Costello starts to laugh

If you were half as good as you have been made to believe you were you’d be in the hall of fame by now, and soon Tyler sooner than you think Callahan and the rest of the Authority will see what the rest of us do, what each and everyone in this arena already knows, that you are in fact ‘The luckiest man on the planet’.

Hobo who is standing in the corner of the ring starts a ‘You’re… just… lucky’ chant which the rest of arena immediately joins in with.

Crowd: YOU’RE JUST LUCKY X10

Roth starts to stomp around the ring shouting at the crowd to shut up

Costello: I’m glad you’re angry, you should be furious, I would be if I’d be lied to my entire career, if I’d been made to believe that I was somebody when in reality I was an insignificant afterthought. I may have not have held championship gold in 6CW but at least my title reign in EWF was earnt by talent and guile, which are the two very same reasons why you can’t beat me at Day of Reckoning, I have more talent and ingenuity than this entire roster put together.

Just remember Tyler that Costello’s law finds a way, always has always will!

With that Costello drops the microphone and exits the ring, the Godfather music hits as Vincent walks up the ramp looking back at Roth shouting the word LUCKY, Roth stands on the ropes and mimicking a twig being snapped in half.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 14 Mar 2014, 3:18 pm

Hobo hops the barrier and rolls into the ring and goes nose to nose with both Costello and Roth.

H: So let me get this straight? Since I have been back in wrestling, I have faced a borderline maniac in Rimstone who beat me with a chair after losing to me in our first match. I am then taken to hospital the second week after he puts my head through the door backstage. And management give me another two maniacs who want to make a name for themselves on my name this week.

H: Lucky I am damn good enough to handle 3 men at once.

HE: sounds a bit g@y

HA: thats not what he means and you know it

Hobo: The way I see it is that just like wherever I have wrestled before, I am a polarising figure - people either love or hate me. And it looks like the whole roster hates me.

HE: and the announcers

HA: speak for yourself!

Hobo: But I know someone who still loves me....

Hobo holds out his arms and panders to the crowd

Crowd: WE-LOVE-HOBO x5

Hobo: So much hate going around this ring and I look like to be the victim of a few ricochets. Well the bad news for you guys is that I am used to it. As Tyler, here put it, that shadow of an organisation that I used to love is full of it. Full of haters who have brought it to its knees.

Hobo: well I wont let that happen again. You (pointing at Roth) can hate him (pointing at Costello). And you can hate him (vice versa). And Rimstone can hate everyone. But I wont be defined by hate. Hobo loves you all. And my first lesson in love will be this Monday when I show you the power of good over evil.

Tyler and Vincent keep staring at each other ignoring Hobo.

Hobo: Good can reign supreme. Love can lift this organisation. I can bring us all together in unity. I will not let the failings of others be repeated here. I am here to stay and I am here to make 6CW the greatest fed of all time.

Hobo pushes his face between Costello and Roth.

H: So lets all kiss and make up.

Hobo closes his eyes and pouts his lips.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 14 Mar 2014, 11:21 pm

Our scene opens in a large abandoned theatre, the area clearly hasn't been used for years and the windows have all been boarded up plunging most of it in to complete darkness, the only light source comes from a crack in the ceiling that allows a dull light to fall on the stage, dust is illuminated by the light that barely lights the stage as weird distorted music can be heard in the background, as the camera pans backwards focusing on the stage a lone figure walks out in to the light, he stands alone his face covered by darkness, suddenly he steps forward and the light falls on his face revealing him to be none other than Edward Plague, Edward begins to laugh to himself before staring across the theatre and straight in to the camera, his lifeless eyes peering almost through the lens at the people watching the footage, his laugh stops and a serious gaze replaces the sick smile that was once plastered across his face. The shot cuts to one from behind Plague as the music gets louder but distorts even more. Edward begins to speak, the moment his words echo through the theatre the music stops dead.

“It's funny that the people of this world fear the dark...hehehe...they run from it like a poison in to the arms of the ones who block out the sun...hehehe...the people of this world feel trapped by the darkness yet they invite the moon in to the sky...hehehe...they see me and they see the darkness but I am the light...hehehe...I am the one true light and the ones they call to save them? They are liars...they are broken men playing god...hehehe...they are men of fiction...they are lost!”

As Edward pauses a lamp comes on in the distance illuminating a masked face, the masked man sat in the theatre begins to chant “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD” under his breath as Edward continues to talk.

“These men tell the people that they are the saviours of souls but what they forget to say is that they save them for themselves...hehehe...they feed them to the machine that is killing the people of this world...hehehe...the machine that is killing the heroes who fight for the truth...hehehe...the heroes who either become the dying sons or the black sheep...hehehe...they have to make a decision but I don't...hehehe...yet, you run from me!?”

This time as Edward pauses a couple more lamps light up revealing more masked people, the join in with the “NO CROSS...NO CROWN...ONLY EDWARD” chant that becomes a little more audible. Edward continues as the chant drifts in to the background.

“You see...hehehe...the heroes that fight for you and claim to be your only solution are just as bad as the ones that feed the machine...hehehe...they claim that this is all for you but their true intentions are greed...hehehe...they call it an uprising but their army is full of deceit...hehehe...they lie to each other and speak of trust while holding daggers behind their backs, ready and waiting to kill for the gold the machine holds above them...hehehe...they call it an uprising but the darkness still lies above them...hehehe...they are just as lost.”

Once again more lights go on revealing about ten people sat watching Edward on stage, once again the chant gets louder. Edward raises his voice to be heard.

“What you see before you...hehehe...is salvation...hehehe...it's the truth in a world built on lies...hehehe...what you see before you is a man who will help you feel alive...hehehe...you may feel like the darkness is your enemy but the man stood amongst it...hehehe...he's your only hope...hehehe...he's the only one not looking up for the gold...”

Again the chants get louder as the entire crowd is now lit up and chanting, Edward once again gets louder before signing off.

“So open your arms and let me in because this...hehehe...this is a new dawn in a dying day...hehehe...this is not a light amongst the darkness this is the ability to see once again and realise that the darkness is home...hehehe...this is not an uprising based on greed, based on false hope, based on lies...NO!...”

The camera cuts to a close up of Edward's face as a sick smile covers his face and the scene fades to black.

“This is a brotherhood”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:26 am

*The titantron comes on in the arena, as a video begins to play. It shows a graveyard late at night, the rain coming down sideways, wind howling. In the distance there is a large figure sitting huddled over a candle, the camera moves towards him, and he begins to speak*

Takeo: "Prisoner of War, Prisoner of War, Prisoner of war..."

*Takeo continues to repeat 'Prisoner of War' whilst rocking back and forth and chuckling to himself*

Takeo: "Ojore I shall be no Prisoner of War. I'm not like Reborn, I'm not like Blade, I'm not like the rest of them. I will not be squashed."

*The wind continues to howl, as Takeo protects the candle from going out*

Takeo: "I understand you come for pain Ojore, I do. That's why I provoked you into the brawl last week on Anarchy. I wanted you to give me pain, but what you gave me last week Ojore, well it was nothing more than a slap on the wrist compared to what I consider pain."

*Takeo smirks*

Takeo: "Don't worry I understand that wasn't your all Ojore, but I don't think your all is going to be enough. I've been through Hardcore Hell, I was the 6WF Hardcore Champion, and now it's time for me to put your little charade to bed. It's time for me to bring Xtreme to 6CW."

*Takeo stands, still huddled over the dying candle*

Takeo: "Ojore, Monday night on Anarchy,  Lukas Takeo will take your Xtreme title, whether you care or not. Lukas Takeo will give you pain Ojore, pain like you can only dream of inflicting on others. On Monday night, Lukas Takeo begins his reign of terror. Monday night is the night that Lukas Takeo will make the whole of 6CW stand up and take notice."

*Takeo moves in closer to the camera*

Takeo: "Monday night is when Lukas Takeo shows 6CW the beginning of what is to come"

*Takeo blows out the candle as the video ends and we're back in the arena...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down