The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 16th April - The Face of TNA & Possibly the Worst Raw of the Year

5 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 16th April - The Face of TNA & Possibly the Worst Raw of the Year Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 16th April - The Face of TNA & Possibly the Worst Raw of the Year

Post by Enforcer Wed 17 Apr 2013, 11:18 am

A friendship with John Cena is nothing more than a promise to live in the shadow of John Cena.
And so continues the feud of Ryback and John Cena.

Hello, and welcome to another edition of the V2 Wrestling Podcast.

It's Chris, Gav and Paul with you this week as we talk TNA, WWE and the ins and outs of the wrestling world once again.

This week we continue with our struggle to fit to our new hour long format as (SPOILER ALERT) we carry on for 80 minutes. Times are tough, we are giving an economy boosting 20 minutes away for free on top of the gold we always produce. For free. I'm not falling for this excuse either.

The topics of discussion? Fandangoing! Where is the craze leading? If Raw is any sort of yardstick then our team suggests nowhere fast (although expect a modicum of comeback next week as Raw hits the UK).

A solid TNA puts in a solid performance with some solid matches. There are also some questionable booking decisions, but TNA are definitely not the real criminals for that this week.

Which leads us onto WWE. Some are calling it the worst Raw of 2013. By no means a classic, we focus on the best discussion points rather than just the stuff we wished we had not seen.

The Rock, John Cena, Ryback and CM Punk all take our focus, as well as who the big face of TNA is. Really, that's a question. Who is the company's main face?

The V2 Wrestling Podcast

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 16th April - The Face of TNA & Possibly the Worst Raw of the Year Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 16th April - The Face of TNA & Possibly the Worst Raw of the Year

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:09 pm

Haven't listen to the it yet, but I enjoy that you decided to kick off linking articles to your thread with my 1am ramblings thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 16th April - The Face of TNA & Possibly the Worst Raw of the Year Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 16th April - The Face of TNA & Possibly the Worst Raw of the Year

Post by Hero Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:14 pm

I feel sad I'm not on it Sad

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:56 pm

Feels weird listening to it now, want to interrupt and put my views across!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:58 pm

Wait till you hear my last contribution!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 18 Apr 2013, 1:32 am

Hero wrote:I feel sad I'm not on it Sad

We certainly didnt do Hero's Headlines justice, glad to see my news reading skills have improved since uni

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 18 Apr 2013, 7:37 am

A poultry payout Laugh

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 18 Apr 2013, 2:53 pm

Going back to Gav's point about someone who could be the big rolling babyface for TNA, I think Michael Elgin could be an excellent choice, despite only standing about 5'10, the guy is an utter beast, and a very good wrestler to boot (at the age of 24 he holds an WON 5* match).

I actually think his lack of height works for him as, it makes him look semi-crediable against comparitivly (to the WWE) small indy and TNA wrestlers.

I could really see him blasting through the roster like Joe did in 2005, and I do agree TNA could do with trying to replicate that as it's easy to forget how mega over Joe was at that point, killing that push may perhaps be Russo's greatest crime against wrestling.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down