The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The v2 Wrestling Podcast One Year Special - The TNA Reveal, Orton gets (low) blown and Predictions for the next year

+2
crippledtart
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast One Year Special - The TNA Reveal, Orton gets (low) blown and Predictions for the next year Empty The v2 Wrestling Podcast One Year Special - The TNA Reveal, Orton gets (low) blown and Predictions for the next year

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 am

The v2 Wrestling Podcast One Year Special - The TNA Reveal, Orton gets (low) blown and Predictions for the next year 3156134http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/08/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-one-year-special.html

And do you know what's special about it?! Nowt, really, but an anniversary is an anniversary and we all know they matter.

So, we welcome you to the One Year Special of the v2 Wrestling Podcast!

This week all five members of the podcast are in jovial spirits as we discuss the news of the week in Hero's Headlines, our TNA and WWE sections and our world famous discussion section.

It has not exactly been a major week in the wrestling world, with two pre-taped shows failing to excite the masses. 

TNA has got us talking this week with their reveal, a spectacular reveal we should see this evening, as another new member of the roster looks to come in with a bang. Lashley, Davey Richards, Goldberg, DOC and even Devon all speculated upon as TNA do another reveal.

WWE has been all about D Bryan and Jumpin' John Cena, but Punk and Heyman continue to excite us the most, whilst the McMahons steal all the focus they can.

We also get to talk Orton and the attacker, the man in the crowd who made his way into the ring and low blow'd the Viper. 

Finally, in the last part of the show we make predictions. What will have happened or being happening in another year of v2 Wrestling Podcasts? At the very least, we will have formed our nWo.

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/08/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-one-year-special.html

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast One Year Special - The TNA Reveal, Orton gets (low) blown and Predictions for the next year Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast One Year Special - The TNA Reveal, Orton gets (low) blown and Predictions for the next year

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 am

Its weird how I pick myself to look the least embarrassing

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The v2 Wrestling Podcast One Year Special - The TNA Reveal, Orton gets (low) blown and Predictions for the next year Empty Re: The v2 Wrestling Podcast One Year Special - The TNA Reveal, Orton gets (low) blown and Predictions for the next year

Post by crippledtart Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:45 am

Paul looks like he's from Chernobyl, and hero bears an uncanny likeness to Olive from on the buses.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Big Show's stupid big head did not do Paul any favours in this. I also have to use that weird picture of you on the journal, the one that looks nothing like you and has all that hair!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:50 pm

I didn't think I had a picture on the Journal?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Its good to see that I am the leader of the group. The way it should be.

It was a fun show last night...what I remember of it anyway.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:31 pm

crippledtart wrote:Paul looks like he's from Chernobyl, and hero bears an uncanny likeness to Olive from on the buses.

Brilliant, just when I'm coming to terms with the Alan Carr jibes I get demoted further to Olive. Next stop Spencer from Phoenix Nights.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 am

Good show as always guys. Lives the old school raw music to part 2. Such a good tune. I would go for the legends wrestlemania just for nostalgia reasons

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:29 pm

The conversation we had about Kurt Angle now seems eerily prophetic...

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down