The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 (Episode 6)

5 posters

Go down

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 (Episode 6) Empty EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 (Episode 6)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Apr 2013, 12:22 am

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 (Episode 6) Confli14

Tuesday 16th April 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Jimmy Phillips vs Dr Bryan Wells

*Thunder’s Paradise with Mike Conrad

Match 2
Hero vs Mr Jones

Match 3
#1 Contender TV Title
Alex Garcia vs E-Unit vs Thunder vs Wade Kelvin
On commentary: Liam Wood

Main Event
EWF World Heavyweight Championship
Special guest referee: Daniel Magnusson

Vincent Costello © vs Dario Machiavelli vs Ojore

Current Champions:
EWF World Champion: Vincent Costello
EWF TV Champion: Liam Wood

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 (Episode 6) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 (Episode 6)

Post by x12x Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:21 pm

The scene opens in the lobby of the Elite Coliseum as we spot a slightly worse for wear Liam Wood just a few hours after being ambushed by the newest members of the Fear Campaign. Wearing his skinny jeans and a Parkway Drive t-shirt he seems a little distracted as he makes his way out of the building, still limping from the beating that he took at the hands of the masked assailants.

??: Liam, can I have a few words?

The Viper stops in his tracks taking his headphones out, turning around to see the concerned face of Kelsey Hughes.

KH: Liam, after your match you tweeted that you still weren't scared of the man you faced off against at tonight's Conflict...surly it must be hard to not be intimidated by Machiavelli considering what happened during the match?

LW: Why would he intimidate me? What did he actually do? When this all happened he was on his back in the centre of the ring and he'd just been shown my newest trick the World Eater. I showed everyone tonight that if you take away his weird little fanboy “followers” and you pull the plug on the B Movie video packages Dario is nothing more than a subpar wrestler who couldn't handle going one on one alone with the best in the world. I had him where I wanted him and even though the record books will show that he got the victory, we all know that when it comes down to it that match ended 4 on 1.

KH: So I assume you'll be keen to get your revenge then?

LW: Why? I already proved what I wanted to prove tonight...I showed the world who was the better wrestler and I exposed Machiavelli for the fraud he is...mission complete in my opinion. I have bigger things to deal with at the moment anyway, I can't let myself get distracted by a second rate filmmaker and his team of wannabe henchmen when I hold this title. (Viper strokes the title that rests over his shoulder)

KH: I'm going to guess that you mean the fatal four way to decide the number one contender for your Television Title?

LW: Exactly! Four men going head to head just to be disappointed when they end up getting beaten by me.

KH: We know that you train every day and that you change your approach to training to suit your opponents style but how do you prepare when you have four possible outcomes with four very different styles of wrestling?

LW: It's tricky but I've obviously seen and beaten Garcia before, it shocks me that he even gets another chance to fail...he should just realise that he will never be the man to take the gold from me.

KH: What about the other men, do you see any of them as a threat?

LW: It would be unfair to say they weren't a threat but what people have to realise is that I don't call myself the best in the world to intimidate people or to pave over any flaws...every time I step in to that ring I exude greatness, I show that I can go toe to toe with any man in that locker room...and in a fair fight, I'll leave with the win.

KH: So do you have any predictions for who you think will win?

LW: It doesn't really matter, it all ends the same way...my hand raised in the air after I beat them and defend my television title.

Emmy comes across and kisses Viper on the cheek and gives him a massive smile.

Emmy: Sorry Kelsey, I'm going to have to steal this one away from you now.

The Viper and Emmy exit the Coliseum holding hands as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 (Episode 6) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 (Episode 6)

Post by MtotheC Wed 10 Apr 2013, 8:42 pm

Conflict begins with the 2000 plus strong fans in attendance in a raucous mood, the lights dim and the godfather music hits, the champion Vincent Costello appears on the stage, flanked by his two security guards the world heavyweight champion pauses raises the title in the air with one arm and screams over the boo’s

VC:COSTELLO’S LAW

As he shouts a cluster of purple and yellow fireworks explode from the stage either side of the champion

Costello makes his way down ramp and approaches a fan at ringside, the fan is a middle aged, overweight man who is extremely vocal and aggressive towards the champion, VC points his finger furiously at the fan, as the champion squares up to the fan the camera zooms in on the altercation and VC can be heard shouting

VC:Listen to me you fat hick, you see this; (VC holds the world tittle aloft) this means I am the best in the world, the bench mark, the gold standard, I’ve achieved more in two months than you could ever dream of, so sit your fat ass down before I put you down

Costello is becoming increasingly irate as the fan shout back and stands his ground, just as VC appears to go for the fan his security detail grab the champion and usher him towards the ring

Costello now in the ring demands a microphone from one of his henchmen and rests the world title over his shoulder as he begins to talk

VC:It’s people like that fat, uneducated hick over there that prove just how much of a state this organisation is in, how people like him are allowed into what should be a civilised environment is beyond me and it’s this kind of disrespect that I won’t stand for any longer, not from people like you, not from the locker room and not from Magnusson. You see this tittle right here proves that I can no longer be overlooked, no longer disrespected.

Trust me when I say things are going to change around here and change for the better, I’ve sat back to long already and watched circus side show freaks like the so called FEAR campaign, disgraced surgeons and parking lot cleaners take precedence over real talented and professional wrestlers, athletes like E unit who is one of the most gifted men to step inside this arena. Has beens that by all rights should have been never was’s like Hero who stroll into this company after proving nothing and waltz straight into a PPV match. Well this is all going to change, Costello’s law is the new authority here in EWF and I have made contact with the board of directors, I have declared a vote of no confidence in the leadership of Magnusson and let me tell the world right now that these concerns have not fallen on deaf ears, these concerns have been taken extremely seriously and I have it on very good authority that Magnusson’s card is marked.

Now let me address my opponents for tonight’s main event, the so called FEAR campaign, believe me when I say I am the alpha and omega of EWF I am the beginning and the end, the world champion and it will take a damn sight more than some over theatrical scare artist and his backwards talking boy toy to intimidate me. What you have to realise and realise quickly is that I’m not the cleaner, I’m not some washed up football star, I’m in a completely different league, a different stratosphere. I’ve been down to the darkest, lowest ebb, I’ve crossed the devil and the flames of hell and come back to tell the story, there’s not a man in this company or this industry that can stand up against me.

Machiavelli you need to understand that I’m not a nice guy in fact I’m a sick twisted perverse individual, I’m unlike anyone you’ve faced so far, you see I don’t have that voice in my head that ‘normal’ people do, that voice that says enough, that says you’ve crossed the line, stop, stop right now and that’s why you can’t beat me, that’s why no one can stop Costello’s law. You may have the numerical advantage tonight and that fine, you can bring Ojore, you can bring your followers, in fact bring the locker room, empty out the halls, empty the street of LA and you still won’t have enough to overcome me, Costello’s law will find a way to win I guarantee you that.

Me the world champion will be standing tall in the middle of this ring come the final bell tonight so get used to it people, learn to love it because sooner rather than later you will all come to accept Costello’s law as your saviour and leader.

Costello hands the microphone to his security guard and lifts the world title aloft, his music hits as he poses on the turnbuckle

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 12 Apr 2013, 7:42 pm

The following song begins to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1xXYeNrW9k

Then on the screen appears the words:

FROM BENEATH THE SURFACE SHALL RISE THE TITAN!

We then hear the voices of Don King, Joe Rogan and various others involved in the fight game, they all keep repeating the same phrase over and over.

"THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET"

The black screen begins to fade into the sight of mountains disintegrating, avalanches and volcanoes erupting. The whole screem seems to be shaking before a deafening roar fills the audio.

We are then treated to clips of men who have been beaten badly inside wrestling rings, MMA rings and boxing rings. Destruction is reigning supreme.

THEY MOULDED HIM ON THE WARRIORS OF OLD

A team of surgeons are showing carrying out a complex operation, before the image changes to computer generation. We see the body of a human being gentetically enhanced, muscles and bone structure altering by the second.

NOW HIS TIME HAS COME. THERE SHALL BE NONE THAT STAND IN HIS WAY.

A figure clad in a black hooded top is landing heavy blows on a punch bag inside a deserted gym. One man with a clipboard is watching and he nods, satisified, as the muscular figure lets out a roar and lands a punch that rips the bag from its fittings in the ceiling.

EWF ARE YOU READY?

The music begins to fade out as flames begin to take over the screen and the images fade out to black.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 13 Apr 2013, 12:09 pm

This weeks episode of Conflict is in full flow and as the camera cuts to the backstage interview area Charlton Jacobs is on hand to bring you the latest news from behind the curtain

CJ:ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, the world heavyweight champion Vincent Costello...

The camera pans out and the champion can be seen dressed to compete in full ring attire with the EWF title resting over hi shoulder, VC moves the title towards his chest and holds on to it with both hands as if he was protecting his very own baby

CJ:Vincent you stood in the ring at the beginning of tonight's broadcast and told everyone in attendance that you will defend your title tonight, but do you honestly believe that the numbers game will not give the FEAR an obvious advantage in the main event?

VC:I couldn't care less if the so called FEAR have an advantage or not, it's about who when all the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared will be standing with his title and I know that person will be me, I'll do whatever I have to do tonight to win.

CJ: Are you suggesting that you may operate outside of the rules?

VC: You interpret my words in anyway you see fit jack. However what I will say is that Costello's law will be victorious tonight!

CJ: Mr Magnusson is the special guest referee for your match and your differences are well documented, how do you think the boss will call this one?

VC: Magnusson has two jobs tonight's firstly to stay out of my way and secondly to count to three when I pin one of these chumps. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Magnusson is running this company into the ground, he is devoid of any business acumen what so ever, I mean who gives away a PPV match on free TV it's insane and that's just one of the many example I have presented to the board of directors when issuing my vote of no confidence in his leadership and as I said before my concerns are being taken very very seriously by the board, however should he step up tonight and do the right thing, prove to me and the world that he is not working to the detriment of this company and ensure that the 'right' man wins, I may be willing to withdraw my concerns. Now i have a match to prepare for...

Costello exits down the hall way as the scene ends

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 14 Apr 2013, 9:39 am

The scene opens in the back stage area of the Elite Coliseum, the TV Champion Liam Wood is sat with Emmy in the restaurant waiting for the number one contenders match as they see Vincent Costello storm past...The Viper goes to get up but Emmy stops him in his tracks.

Emmy: I hope you're not going to do what I think you're going to do.

Liam smiles at her with a mischievous look on his face

LW: I was just going to show the "champ" what a B title champion can do when he gets called out

E: Liam, you're here to commentate tonight, not to beat some idiot up!

LW: I'm pretty sure I can multi task

E: Look, you'll get to fight him soon enough and show the world who the best is but promise me you won't fight tonight unless you really have too.

LW: Ok, I promise

A bit later during the night the scene changes to the door to the locker room of Vincent Costello, all of a sudden the TV Champion Liam Wood walks out with a massive smile on his face and talks to himself

LW: Well I did promise not too fight him tonight, I'm sure this doesn't count

Liam Wood leaves the area laughing to himself. As the camera walks through in to the locker room the cameras see what Liam had left behind, a freshly spray painted Viper logo across the back wall and mirror of the World Heavyweight Champion Vincent Costello.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 14 Apr 2013, 3:52 pm

The crowd cheers loudly when the titron flickers into life and standing there with Microphone in hand is none other then roving reporter Jonathan Kelly wearing a grey suite and red tie.

JK: Ladys and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time none other than EWF'S very own cleaner Mike Conrad.

The crowd cheers loudly as Conrad walks into camera shot and gives a wave to the camera.

JK: Welcome back Mike how are you because the last time we saw this happened please watch the monitor down here.

Jonathan points to the floor and Mike watches with interest The footage shows the moment when Mike Conrad is pushed off Dante's Peak crashing through four tables stacked up on top of one another.

The crowd boos loudly and the camera then turn to Mike Conrad who is rubbing his back.

JK: How do you recover from a fall like that you have still gotta be hurting Mike?

MC: Let me tell you something that fall hurt like bloody hell and my back my never be the same again but that wont stop me from kicking some ass all over the arena it wont stop me from fighting and I wont rest until the Fear campaign is brought to justice I just only hope that my good mate Jimmy Phillips leaves some of Fear for me.

JK: Regarding Jimmy Phillips how can you two still be good friends after he left you high and dry in the match with the Fear that led to you been thrown of the top of Dante's Peak and through those tables, Surly there must be some tension between you two?

MC: I'll say this one more time just for you Kelly that's just because I like you, Me and Jimmy are fine like I have said on numerous occasions if I was in the same position as Jimmy was I would have done the exact same thing surly even you can see that Kelly my boy?

Jonathan Kelly nods his head in agreement.

JK: Have the doctors given you the all clear tonight and if so who are you going to compete against?

The crowd in the arena wait with anticipation for Conrads answer.

MC: Unfortunately they haven't Jonathan.

The crowd in the arena start to boo loudly at the announcement.

MC: I know its sucks but saying that I thought it would be a good idea to come down here and cheer on my pals the Fear in there championship against Vincent Costello and wish them all the luck in the world coz there sure as hell gonna need it.

Conrad gives a little wink into the camera as the crowd cheers on loudly in the arena when Mike Conrad then walks of camera with Jonathan Kelly looking on in admiration.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Mon 15 Apr 2013, 10:57 pm

The scene opens with, Thunder and Visor driving in a car, the camera is in the backseat. They drive for a few minutes the only sound heard, is from the sat nav. The camera shows Visor driving and Thunder, in the passenger seat, hanging out the window like a dog. Through the front window the road passes by. The trees and other greenery that rushes past as a blur, indicate that they are in the country side.

Sat Nav
You have arrived at your destination.

Visor pulls over and they bundle themselves out of the car, the camera follows. The two men look around at the beautiful surroundings. The area is covered with greenery with a sandy cliff rising up from the trees.

Visor
Wow.

Thunder
Wait until we get to the top.

Visor
So, there’s a foot path to the top?

Thunder just looks at Visor, who let’s out a sigh as his shoulders slump.

Visor
Of course there isn’t a foot path. Do we at least have climbing gear?

Thunder looks at Visor as though he had just Hitler was right. Thunder opens the boot of the car and pulls out a back pack. Thunder takes his shirt off and throws it in the boot, he replaces the shirt with a fisherman’s sleeveless coat. As Thunder rummages for something in the boot, Visor stands looking at the challenge that is the cliff.

Thunder
Go on, you big girls blouse, off you pop. Don’t wait for me, I’m giving you a head start. First one to the top wins and loser carries him down on his back.

Visor’s jaw drops hearing this and makes his way, full pace towards the cliff. Thunder returns to his search. He finally pulls out of the boot with a pair of sun glasses in his hand. Thunder puts them on and slams the boot before, throwing the back pack over his shoulder. He looks straight at the camera while pointing up the road.

Thunder
Hey Dave, two minute walk up the road, you’ll find a cable car that will take you to the top. Don’t worry, you won’t miss anything.

Thunder heads off in the direction Visor headed moments ago, as the camera fades out.

The camera fades in at the top of the cliff, looking down on Thunder and Visor at the bottom. The camera zooms in as best it can. Thunder waves up at the camera, Visor who is slightly up the hill, looks up and sees the camera. Losing focus, to Thunder’s amusement, he slips back down, kicking up dust as he lands. Visor hits the floor with frustration. Visor gets back to his feet and looks at Thunder who holds up three fingers.

Visor talks a walk past Thunder and then runs at the cliff. When he gets within a few feet he jumps towards the cliff, he grips to cliff and slowly starts to make his way up cliff. Thunder looks at his watch, slowly taking a few steps back. Thunder runs his foot across, in front of him, making a line in the sand. Thunder begins to run towards the cliff, when he reaches the bottom of the cliff he, run up it semi-vertically before getting a grip on the cliff.

Thunder scales the cliff at a faster pace than Visor, however due to the head start; Visor is about two foot further up. The two continue to climb until they reach about the half way point, where they are neck and neck. Thunder reaches up for the next grip point, as does Visor. Visor’s hand is there first, Thunder’s lands on top. Thunder grips anyway and pulls himself up to the next grip point, causing Visor to lose his grip on the one hand.

While dangling with one hand, looks down at Visor and with his free hand, pulls down his bottom eye lid and pokes his tongue out at Visor. Thunder returns to climbing his pace quickens. Visor regains his grip and starts to climb again. Thunder is soon to the top. He looks over the edge and smiles. He takes a few steps from the edge and looks around, the camera pans around, revealing a small lake surrounded on three sides by trees. It also reveals the breath taking view of the land below.

Thunder takes in a breath and smiles. Thunder tosses the back pack, casually on the ground a few feet in front of him. Thunder places his hand on the side of Cameraman Dave and pushes him slightly, to guide him to where Thunder wants him. Thunder stands with the edge of the tree in half the background.

Visor
Damn it!

Thunder looks over the edge, as does the camera. Visor seems to have slipped and fallen back down to the half way point. Thunder gives him a look of condolence before, returning to the camera.

Thunder
While we wait for Visor to make his way up here, it gives me time to address the EWF faithful. Recently E-Unit, said something, that to be honest, I’m surprised I hadn’t thought of. He called my fans, Thundercats. I kind of like it. Let’s take it for a test run. Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats.

Thunder pauses.

Thunder
I heard you all, I heard you all shouting, HOOO at your monitor. Yeah, you did, don’t lie. If HOOOO, wasn’t already a Hacksaw Jim Dugan thing, then I’d go with it. Hmm, then again if I grabbed a two by four and span it around like Lion-o… No, just plain no. Sorry side tracked, again. Right, so, what can I say to you guys about the up coming number one contender’s match, that you don’t already know? I’m already the number one contender, this just makes it official. I have a pin fall victory over Wade Kelvin. I’ve owned E-Unit all over the Coliseum, no matter what lame excuse he comes up with, I have owned him all over that arena. As for Garcia, well, he’s already had a crack at Liam’s TV title and lost. Do I need to say more?

Red as a beetroot and out of breath, Visor pulls himself up, finally reaching the top. He lies on the ground, looking up at Thunder and then at the camera. He points to the camera.

Visor
You, said there, was no foot, path!

Thunder
There isn’t, Dave took the cable car.

Visor looks at Thunder very disgruntled. Thunder just shrugs at him and helps him to his feet.

Thunder
Don’t worry you can take the cable car down, as long as you take the back pack with you.

Visor nods and goes to lift it. He struggles to pick the bag up. When he gets it above his knees, he drops it back down. As the bag hits the ground, the clear sound of rocks banging together comes from the bag. Visor, curious to know, opens the bag up. As he does the camera looks in too, revealing, that the bag is actually, filled with rocks. Thunder just grins at Visor, who looks back at Thunder with disbelief. Thunder picks up the bag and dumps the rocks, tossing the empty bag back to Visor. They walk over to the cable car and Visor climbs in. Thunder half in, half out turns back to the camera.

Thunder
And remember, I am the best…wait, that’s not mine. Believe it! No, that’s Naruto. Hmm, perhaps, thank you for tuning in to Thunder rad… that’s not it either.

Thunder climbs up on to the cable car, taking hold of the bar that holds the car to the line. Just as it starts going, Thunder points to the camera and shouts.

Thunder
I remember! Let’s rock and RIDE!

Thunder plonks himself down into a seated position on top of the cable car. As he and the car pull out of view, the camera fades out.

Cameraman Dave
That was the last car, how am I meant to get down?

Last edited by Thunder87 on Mon 15 Apr 2013, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mucked up the coding)

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Apr 2013, 12:12 am

Jonathan Kelly is stood in the parking lot of the Elite Coliseum as the camera begins to roll

JK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. We're just two days away from our next EWF live event, but at the minute we're expecting the arrival of EWF's own Jimmy Phillips, and I think this is him now

The camera turns as we see the headlights of a car approaching and then we see the 67 Mustang drive toward the entrance and park up. Phillips climbs out sporting a new T-Shirt that reads 'The Franchise' across the chest.

JK: Evening Jimmy, what brings you here tonight?

JP: You should know my routine by now. Always arrive a couple of days early and get the dressing room ready for showtime

JK: You football players and your superstitions. Anyway now that your here, you got time for the EWF universe?

JP: always

JK: Thanks. Well to start with lets talk about last week. Heading into your match you claimed that your rivalry with FEAR was on hold while you went up against the champ, however that same night you actually went out of your way not once, but twice to interfere against FEAR. Why?

JP: You wanna know why The Talent went back on his word? I'll tell you why. It's because no matter what I say, deep deep down I know that FEAR is a disease, its a disease that needs to be eradicated and I, along with conrad are the cure. I wasn't prepared to just sit back and watch Machiavelli work his dirty tactics on Liam Wood. So I intervened. I grabbed that steel chair and ran to ringside

JK: But after what FEAR have done to you in the past, do you not have any regrets in continuing your war with them?

JP: Regrets? The only regrets The Talent has is not wrapping that chair round that son of a *beep* head

JK: OK. Well later in the night you took on EWF Champion Vincent Costello, and yet again ended up in a battle with FEAR. What happened there?

JP: I wish I knew. I was all but ready to drive Costello down to the mat with a Touchdown until that giant piece of crap showed his face. All of a sudden everything FEAR had ever done raced through my mind. You know I was all set to announce my intentions to make a beeline for that heavyweight title, but screw it, FEAR are going down first

JK: Forgive me for asking, but you could've walked away from all this. Is there not one part of you that wants to put all this behind you and move on to pastures new

JP: Seriously? What kind of a dumb ass question, you know get the Hell out of here

Phillips grabs the mic out of Jonathan Kellys hand and pushes him out of the picture before turning to the cameras

JP: OK its time for The Talent to get something off his mind. Something thats been bugging him ever since he walked away from the three stages of Hell match. As much as The Talent loves Hayley, there's a part of me, deep deep down that wished he had stayed and seen this match through. FEAR have crossed so many lines since EWF opened its doors that I've lost count of them. Well in the words of the late great Candian Owen Hart, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE

I know Mike Conrad isn't medically cleared yet, but at the minute I don't care who's here to have my back. I've faced worse odds than FEAR. The Talent overcame an injury that should have left him in a wheelchair and I sure as *beep* didn't do it to get bullied around by some assclown and his big bad BFF. This has gone on long enough. I couldn't care less who wins your precious little title match up on Tuesday, but the one thing I do care about, and the one thing I can guarentee you is that it's time for FEAR to be frightened. Because I'l do anything, AND THE TALENT MEANS ANYTHING to make sure your end is nigh...

Phillips drops the mic and walks out of shot as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down