The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6)

Go down

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6) Empty EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:32 am

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6) Confli14

*We go live on air from inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The Conflict setup is back in its entirety and the fans are still flowing through the doors, toward their seats. “Indestructible” is echoing out of the speaker system and the usual array of pyrotechnics is exploding high into the air. On the Hypertron, a video highlights package from last week’s show is airing to the crowd. The cameras then pan around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin, situated at the announce booth.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to another edition of EWF Conflict, coming to you to live from the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. I am Jonathan Kelly alongside Donovan Franklin and what a show we have lined up for you right here tonight. Four matches on the card, including a fatal four way match to determine the next number one contender to Liam Wood’s TV Title…and what about the main event, EWF World Title is on the line….tonight Vincent Costello will face his FEAR…..what do you think, Don?

DF: Huge show lined up tonight….EWF doing big business every time we throw those doors open and tonight is no different. Lights on bright….it’s showtime…..every superstar in the back is hyped up to bring their A game and I cannot wait………Vincent Costello has had that world title for just twenty days but tonight that could all come to a premature end, I just don’t see how he can survive against Machiavelli and Ojore….it’s impossible…

JK: Nobody has been able to face FEAR and come out on top so far in EWF, will Costello be the first or will he go the same way as Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips…he certainly got a taste of what is in store tonight at the end of last week’s broadcast..

*A video re-cap shows Machiavelli and Ojore attacking Jimmy Phillips and Vincent Costello

DF: Costello knows that the odds are not on his side tonight, but there is no way out for him….it is basically a handicap match and I would be amazed if he finds a way to come out on top…

JK: We’ve also got the return of Mike Conrad, live and exclusive on EWF’s favourite talk show….Thunder’s Paradise…

DF: I can’t wait to hear what Conrad thinks about what is going on around here…..

JK: All in all this is shaping up to be another unforgettable night of action, right here on the V2 forum….so sit back and relax folks….time to get this party started…

DF: Let’s do this…

*We go backstage and Kelsey Hughes is standing by with Daniel Magnusson, who receives a good ovation from the crowd.

Kelsey: I am joined at this time by acting COO of EWF…Daniel Magnusson. Mr Magnusson, tonight in the main event you will be the guest referee during the EWF World Title match between Vincent Costello, Dario Machiavelli and Ojore. There has been suggestion in some quarters that your presence in this match will mean that FEAR has no chance of coming out on top. Your response?

Magnusson: I can assure anyone that believes that, that they are simply mistaken. When I had the vision to create EWF I did so because I wanted to create the most competitive brand of pro-wrestling in the industry today, I want the fans that pay good money to get their worth when they watch our events.

Tonight is not about me or any personal feelings I may or may not house toward any of the competitors, it is about the richest prize in our promotion, the world heavyweight championship and that is all!

*The crowd cheer

Magnusson: That championship should only ever be worn by someone who has truly earned the right to call themselves the best, and that is the sole reason for my involvement tonight. Because I don’t trust any of these three men involved, I don’t think their characters deserve my trust, so I need to be out there to make sure that whoever’s hand is raised in victory when the final bell is rung, is deserving of that most decorated prize.

Kelsey: So you have no preference toward any of the competitors?

Magnusson: I think my interactions with all three men would show that I do not share in any bias toward one or the other. I see them for what they are, professional wrestlers, and as the acting COO I just want them to produce a match that is worthy of that championship, worthy of EWF.

Kelsey: So you wouldn’t be worried if FEAR was able to win and secure the world championship? They have already demonstrated their power without the gold, what could they be capable of with it in their possession?

Magnusson: That is a question I cannot answer, because I simple do not know. I do not condone any of the actions carried out by Machiavelli, Ojore or any of their other “followers” but I am also in no position to stop them. I can threaten them with fines, suspensions and even termination but these men do not bow down to my pressure……it is merely up to me to stop them from going too far, overstepping the mark too much….

Kelsey: Hasn’t that already happened, surely the kidnapping of Hayley Lennox…

Magnusson: Was a disgusting act, I quite agree, but there is only so far you can take your action. I am trying to build a successful wrestling promotion here and I cannot afford to cut my superstars, even if their indiscretions are hazardous. Whilst I admit that Machiavelli and his cohorts are testing my patience….I would rather see some “in-house” justice than have to take legal procedures…

Kelsey: But who can stand up to these men?

Magnusson: Look around Kelsey and you will find what you seek. The EWF roster is full of men who are itching for success, looking for anyway to climb that ladder to the summit…perhaps a push in the right direction would do their careers the world of good…

Kelsey: Are you offering opportunities to those who stand up to FEAR…

*Magnusson smiles coyly

Magnusson: I am saying nothing….I am merely sending a message out to everyone who is currently employed by EWF. This is your promotion, this is the brand that you are all busting your a55es for….I would hate for it all to be ruined by a faction that seems hell-bent on destruction….

*The crowd are cheering Magnusson’s words

Magnusson: It is not fair to those who are putting their bodies on the line every week in order to get the word out there. EWF is on the rise, we are being noticed around the globe and my phone is ringing daily with prospective offers and sponsorships….this is all down to the hard work and dedication of the EWF roster….I just want them to know that it would pain me deeply to see all their efforts go up in smoke….

*Magnusson glares sternly into the camera

Kelsey: There has also been a few rumours on the circuit that big changes are in the offing for EWF around the date of the next PPV?

Magnusson: I cannot comment too far on that…..there are certainly a few projects and concepts that we are looking at but there is nothing concrete or permanent to report. We want this promotion to be a true challenger to the industry as a whole, but we are taking it one step at a time….things should start to develop after May 26th.

Kelsey: The date of the next PPV?

Magnusson: It is indeed, May 26th will be EWF presents Scars and Stripes…right here in the Coliseum. Tickets go on sale next week so please book in advance, I am expecting big numbers by the time it comes around.

Kelsey: Just quickly, back to tonight, have you spoken to any of the competitors in tonight’s match? What are Vincent Costello’s thoughts on your involvement?

Magnusson: I’ve had no contact with any of the superstars since last Saturday night, I only returned from business in the UK on Sunday evening so I haven’t had time. I know that Costello and the members of FEAR are aggrieved by my position in the match, but that will not change my decision. I am there to ensure the fans get a fair match…..that the EWF Championship is contested in a bout that is fitting of its prestige….and that whoever walks out as champion has earned the right…

There is nothing to complain about….all three men should focus their attention on each other and not on me, I am just there to make the final call….the rest is up to them.

Kelsey: Do you think that Vincent Costello has a right to feel slightly aggrieved though? On paper, this does seem to resemble a handicap match?

Magnusson: I can see Vincent’s point of view, absolutely, but that matter is out of my hands. The stipulation was added at Atonement that whoever won the “Three Stages of Hell” match would get a title shot under triple threat rules…..it could have been Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips competing tonight but FEAR won that match….Machiavelli and Ojore earned this shot and I cannot take that away from them….

Sometimes this is the way the business works….it isn’t fair but it’s reality, and you just have to deal with it…..Que sera sera….

Kelsey: Do you have any predictions?

Magnusson: I am not a man who is fond of predictions; I do not like to take a punt on chance. But I am a firm believer in fate, and I believe everything happens for a reason….I believe that when the time is right, all will rectify itself… I have faith that tonight you will see righteousness…

Kelsey: Thank you for your time Mr Magnusson…

Magnusson: Thank you Kelsey….you look very nice tonight by the way…

*Kelsey blushes as Magnusson smiles at her and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:34 am

Match 1
Jimmy Phillips vs Dr Bryan Wells

JK: Did Magnusson just throw out an SOS to the EWF roster?

DF: You can read into the boss’ comments any way you like but that sounded like a call to arms right there….he knows that FEAR is a huge threat, a possible overthrow of power is in the midst and he doesn’t want that…Magnusson playing it cool but that interview spoke volumes to me…

JK: I am inclined to agree on that…

The crowd in the Coliseum erupt as “Cold Ash” roars out of the speakers and then Jimmy Phillips comes bursting out onto the stage. He is dressed in his familiar red hoody and he looks focused and ready for action. He bobs from one foot to the other before walking from one side of the stage to the other, revving the crowd up for the action that awaits them. He then begins to walk down the rampway…

DF: This is a man that will have been to that interview very intently…if anyone is ready to go to war against FEAR then it is this man right here…

JK: Last month, Jimmy Phillip’s fiance, Hayley Lennox, was kidnapped by FEAR….Phillips may have gotten Hayley back but the mental scars will never heal…the hatred will never subside, not until Phillips gets his retribution…

DF: Something he did not get last week…instead he was left battered and broken again by his enemies….

JK: Let’s not forget the broken shoulder that Phillips suffered at the hands of Dario Machiavelli and Ojore…it is extremely personal…

DF: Not to mention Phillips’ friend, Mike Conrad, being thrown twenty foot through four tables…..I am telling you right now that Magnusson was giving Phillips a holla just minutes ago…

Phillips removes his hoody and he throws it into the crowd before jumping up onto the apron, sending red pyros shooting from all four turnbuckles. Phillips then bounces off the ropes, loosening up for the bout ahead…

JK: Phillips looking to bounce straight back from the disappointment of losing to Vincent Costello last week…

DF: And you would have to out a banker on him to be honest….his opponent cannot buy a win…

The lights in the arena dim and the crowd begin to boo as the flatline of a heartbeat echoes through the speakers. The lights dim and the beeping continues before two large tube-like containers appear on either side of the stage…

JK: What the hell is that….?

DF: They are filled with some kind of liquid…

JK: My God…is that…..they are bodies?

The cameras zoom in on the giant containers, standing around ten foot each, and show that inside is concealed a waxwork, but extremely realistic, body that has been encased inside. The faces of both forms look as though they are in terrible pain, pulling grotesque grimaces.

DF: This is very bizarre…

JK: Bryan Wells all over then…

The heartbeat continues and then a blast of silver light illuminates the stage, showing Bryan Wells striding out onto into focus.

DF: Last week we saw Wells go 0-9…..this whole Mr Jones rivalry has scrambled his brains?

JK: And then later in the night we saw him chanting in the backstage area…seemed like he was talking in Latin…

DF: He had completely lost it….

JK: Rumours on social networking sites suggested that Wells was performing an exorcism ritual…to rid himself of bad demons…

DF: Your joking?

JK: That’s what they are saying…..so I guess Jones really has rattled Wells, he will do anything to get rid of him…

Wells’ eyes flash with a strange menace before he marches down to the ring, removing his coat as he reaches the steel steps. He then climbs up onto the apron, wipes his feet, and climbs through the ropes to go face to face with Jimmy Phillips…

DF: The last time these two men faced off was on the first night of EWF action, way back at the Iron Man…Phillips came out on top that night and he will be confident of doing the same again tonight…

JK: Of course he will….as we have spoken about before, it isn’t that Wells doesn’t have the talent to compete because he has that in abundance, it is his fragile state of mind that seems to be effecting him so badly….until the issue with Mr Jones is resolved I don’t know if he will ever be able to manage a win…

DF: Who knows, perhaps the exorcism worked and we can finally get the best of this guy…

Wells and Phillips are face to face as the referee reads them through his expectations. Phillips nods in understanding as Wells flicks his tongue out in a off-putting fashion and then backs into his corner. The bell sounds to get the match underway and both men begin to circle…

JK: A win for Phillips will throw his name back into the hat for championship contention….a win for Wells may just be the momentum he needs to boost his career…

DF: A lot on offer for these two men tonight……

JK: Every match in this promotion has ramifications…there is not a single bout that does not have a bearing on the opportunities that you may be afforded….that is how competitive we are…

Both men circle for a few seconds and then Wells beckons Phillips forward, meeting him in the centre of the ring for a test of strength. Phillips begins to press Wells backwards with his power but the Doctor digs deep and begins to push back…

DF: Two of the strongest men on the roster….

Phillips digs his heels into the canvass and flexes his shoulders as he pushes his foe back once again, only for Wells to break free and slam a hard knee right to the gut of his opponent. Wells clubs Phillips across the back before grabbing his arm and sending him crashing into the corner. Phillips clatters into the turnbuckle and walks back out, straight into a running axe-handle from Wells…

JK: Wells always gets a great amount of offense in….he always shows what he is capable of…

DF: But when it comes to sealing the deal, he can’t get the job done…

Phillips gets back up to his feet and Wells looks to lift him into an urange backbreaker but JP elbows his way out and then kicks Wells in the stomach…

JK: DDT!

…2
……….shoulder up. Phillips lets Wells back up and then lifts him up onto his shoulders…

DF: Attitude…

Wells rakes his fingers into the eyes of Phillips, dropping off the back, and then runs off the ropes, ploughing back with a battering ram headbutt to the chest of Phillips……………………….1………….2…………………………shoulder up. Wells pulls Phillips back up to his feet and looks for an irish whip but JP counters it and sends his opponent off the ropes….

JK: Phillips looking to build some momentum….

Phillips looks for a back elbow but Wells ducks underneath it and heads off the opposite ropes, only to return into a huge Samoan drop from JP…………………………1………………………………….2…………………kickout. Phillips gets back to his feet and he ushers Wells up to his feet…

DF: Touchdown…

Wells elbows his way free of the “rock-bottom” and then he kicks Phillips in the stomach and gutwrench suplexes him across the ring. Phillips staggers back up and Wells lifts him into a huge sideslam………………..1……………………………..2……………………….kickout.

JK: Wells is showing his power and skill right now…doesn’t seem like Mr Jones is even on his mind…

DF: This guy is a wacko though, I wouldn’t even like to imagine what is on his mind…

Phillips gets back up and Wells uppercuts him to the stomach before grabbing his arm and whipping him into the corner. Wells breathes deeply and circles back on himself before sprinting in and diving into a splash…

JK: Phillips crushed right there…..

DF: He could be in trouble…

Phillips staggers out and Wells lifts him onto his shoulders, spinning him around for a back to belly piledriver (Sheamus’ White Noise) but JP rolls down the back and into a schoolboy……………………1…………………..2……………..shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Phillips catches Wells comes into with a big belly to belly suplex………………………….1…………………………….2…………………….kickout.

JK: Phillips just ups the ante and he is right back in the mix….that shows all the talent he possesses….

DF: Wells needs to stop the momentum…

Phillips pulls Wells up by the head and looks to flip him up into a powerbomb but Wells drops back out onto his feet and connects with an urange backbreaker, sending JP rolling across the ring in pain. Wells then stands in the corner, waiting for JP to rise, before he bursts out….

JK: FLATLINER!

The bicycle kick is inches away from connecting but Phillips is able to duck underneath and then scoops his foe up onto his shoulders…

DF: Attitude Adjustment!

The crowd roar as Phillips plants his opponent with the fireman’s slam and then drops down into the cover………………………1………………………………….2…………………..shoulder up. Phillips rubs the bottom of his back as he crawls back up to his feet and waits for Wells to join him….

JK: I just don’t know what Wells has to do in order to get a victory…

DF: The EWF roster is just so tough to compete with……TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks to score with the “rock-bottom” but Wells headbutts his opponent in the face and then grabs him by the arm, whipping him into the corner with real power. Phillips clatters into the turnbuckle and staggers back out, before he is dropped by a huge uppercut. Wells laughs to himself and then begins to climb to the top rope….

JK: Wells is going high risk….

DF: Not always the best move….BUT HE GOT IT ALL!

The crowd begin to look worried as Wells scores with a flying shoulder tackle from the top rope. He then gets back up to his and he draws his finger across his throat before beckoning Phillips to stand up…

JK: This call be about to go very wrong for “The Talent”….

DF: DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:39 am

Wells looks for the “over the shoulder cutter” but Phillips kicks off the back and counters with a full nelson slam……………………….1…………………………….2………………….shoulder up. Phillips gets back up to his feet and he runs off the ropes….

JK: GAME-CHANGER!

Wells ducks underneath the huge clothesline and counters with a backdrop that sends Phillips over the top rope. JP manages to land on the apron and he looks to score with a heavy shoulder thrust through the middle rope on Wells but the Doctor jams his knee in the way, crunching the skull of Phillips and sending him clattering down to the outside floor…

DF: Phillips is in cloud cuckoo land after that shot…

Wells climbs out onto the apron and drops down to floor below. Phillips makes his way up but Wells drives him back into the ringpost before pulling him around the ring by the neck and hauls him over the announce table into a stack of chairs behind…

JK: Wow that was some serious impact…

DF: Phillips might be unconscious…

Phillips is laying on the floor, holding the back of his neck, as Wells just stares at him and laughs. The crowd are booing as Wells smiles and then charges in, driving his knee into the side of Phillips’ head and crunching him against the ringside barrier….

JK: Oh man Phillips is rattled….

DF: Wells is on the verge of his very first win….

Wells backs away with a satisfied look and then rolls back into the ring, leaving the referee to start the count…………………………1………………………………..2………………………………..3…………………………..4…………….Phillips begins to stagger back toward the ring……5………………..6…………..7………….Phillips places his hand on the apron and tries to pull himself up…………………………8……………….9……….Wells waits in the corner of the ring, licking is lips….

JK: Wells is almost quivering with anticipation…

Phillips pulls himself under the bottom rope before the referee reaches the count of nine. JP is hurting a lot as he staggers back up to his feet, straight into the path of his ravenous opponent…

DF: FLAT…

Phillips ducks underneath the brogue kick and pushes Wells off the ropes, spinning him around and decimating him with a sickening spinebuster as he comes back…………………………..1………………………….2…………Wells just pops his shoulder.

JK: I thought that was the three count for sure…

Phillips lets Wells get back up to his feet and then slugs him with several right hands and whips him into the corner. He follows in with a strong clothesline and then grabs Wells’ arm, sending him crashing to the opposite side of the ring. JP works the crowd up into a frenzy and rushes across….

DF: STINGER….

Wells drives both of his feet up into the face of the oncoming Jimmy Phillips, staggering him back toward the centre of the ring. Dr Wells then sprints out of the corner…

JK: SPEAR…

Phillips sidesteps like a matador and sends Wells crashing into the opposite turnbuckle. He then staggers back around and Phillips takes him down with a northern lights suplex………………………….1…………………………2…………………kickout. They both get back up and Phillips scores with a Russian legsweep……………………………………1………………………………….2………………shoulder up!

DF: Neither man has been able to gain that one big move that ends proceedings…

JK: Not for the lack of trying though….

Phillips drags Wells up by the head and prepares for a piledriver but Wells counters by swiping Phillips’ legs and then he slingshots him into the corner. JP collides with the turnbuckle and staggers back out, swaying from side to side…

DF: CHICKENWING…

Wells looks to pull Phillips down to the canvass and lock in the chickenwing crossface but Phillips slams the point of his elbow back into the gut of Wells, doubling him up, before swiveling out and he scoops Wells up onto his shoulders…

JK: RUNNING POWERSLAM!

Wells pushes himself off the back at the last minute and then he catches Phillips running back with a tilt-a-whirl into a crunching backbreaker. Wells then runs off the ropes and comes forwards with a big elbow drop to the chest…………………………..1……………………………..2………………………….Phillips pops his shoulder!

JK: No idea what it is going to take…..

Wells seems a little more unstable now, shivering at the thought of not winning the match. He begins to stretch out his hand, flexing it, as he waits for Phillips to get back up to his feet. Phillips does so and then Wells seizes him around the throat….

DF: CHOKE….

Phillips jumps out of the side and he kicks Wells in the stomach before spinning him up onto his shoulders once again….

JK: NAILED IT!

Phillips scores with the running powerslam and then makes the cover…
….1
………2
……………………kickout!

DF: No, still wasn’t enough….

JK: Jimmy Phillips is witnessing the resiliency of Bryan Wells right here…

Phillips rubs his hand across the top of his head and looks slightly shocked as the referee tells him it was only a two count. JP stumbles back up to his feet and shakes his head before walking to the corner, where he begins to climb up the ropes….

DF: It isn’t often that we see Phillips go to these sort of lengths…

JK: I don’t think he knows what else to do…..AXE…DAMN!

The flashbulbs go off as Phillips jumps off for a double axe handle, only to drop straight into a sickening uppercut that flattens him straight on his back. Wells laughs and then stares up into the rafters and screams…

Wells: YOUR FINISHED……IT’S OVER!

Wells is shaking with a rampaging fear as he waits for Phillips to stagger back up to his feet and then he flips him up onto his shoulders…

DF: Tombstone…

JK: He’s going to use Jones’ move…

DF: He tried this last week and it backfired…

JK: WHAT WAS THAT!

Wells is almost struggling to move his legs with the excitement of what he is about to do. He spins around and looks ready to plant Phillips when a flash of lightning strikes the turnbuckle nearest to him…

DF: Did one of the lights malfunction?

JK: It came from the sky…

DF: Impossible….you can’t get indoor lightning…

Wells freezes with fear and drops Phillips to the floor. The Doctor is staring at the turnbuckle, shaking his head….

Wells: Impossible…..I stripped you of your powers…..I put paid to your plots……WHY DIDN’T IT WORK!

JK: I think someone is on the verge of a meltdown…

DF: I think he needs to get his damn head straight…..

JK: TOO LATE!

Wells runs his hands through his hair and tugs at his scalp with venom. He then turns around and walks straight into a “clothesline from hell” by Jimmy Phillips…

DF: That’ll change any game…

….2
……………3!

JK: Chalk one up to “The Talent, puts him right back in the mix…

DF: And Bryan Wells’ streak continues……I guess all the issues with Jones aren’t over in the slightest…

JK: Not by a long way…..I still don’t have a clue where that flash of light came from…

DF: Perhaps Jones does have “powers” after all…….whatever it was, it certainly stopped Wells in his tracks and allowed Jimmy Phillips to capitalise…..great opening match here on Conflict and a big win for Jimmy Phillips…

JK: Fantastic way to bounce back from last week’s disappointment…

Jimmy Phillips rolls from the ring and he slaps hands with the fans as he slowly walks up the ramp way toward the backstage area. He pauses at the top of the stage and poses for the crowd, who cheer him, and then disappears through the curtain. Bryan Wells is sat against the ropes, struggling to find his feet, a wide-eyed expression of confusion on his face.

DF: Wells doesn’t have a clue what just happened….

JK: He isn’t the only one….that was just plain and simple madness….

Official result: Jimmy Phillips via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:42 am

*We go backstage and the crowd are raucous as Hero steps out of his locker room and comes face to face with Kelsey Hughes.

Hero: We have to stop meeting like this..

*She giggles

Kelsey: Just wanted to get your thoughts on your upcoming match with Mr Jones. I know you have been in the ring with a variety of monsters throughout your career, but this guy fights with bad intentions…

Hero: And there was me thinking we were just going to organise dinner and movie…

*She smiles again and brushes the hair out of her face, slowly twirling it around her ear.

Hero: But in all seriousness, I ran a couple of tapes of this Jones guy and I can see has form, and plenty of talent to cause anybody in this business problems. But I’m not just anybody now am I? I am an eight time world champion, and whilst I admit you can’t live off former glories, that isn’t experience that you can buy at your local store….

I’ve been in with the biggest and the baddest, monster’s that would haunt anyone’s nightmares and I have overcome them all………….Nemesis, Engel Harlequin, Cassius Zhi….the list could go on and on…..where others quivered with fear, I will stand tall….tonight will be no different…

Kelsey: A win in this match would certainly boost your championship opportunities….is the title gold in your immediate targets?

Hero: I’m a professional wrestler, championship gold is never far away from my mind. I know I won’t get any special treatment around here, I will have to work harder than anyone to get to the top…but one step at a time I am working my way into contention. A win tonight is just a notch on the belt, I need to show Magnusson and the rest of the EWF officials that Hero is still here, and he is not done by a long shot….I’m shooting for the summit, just try and stop me!

*The crowd cheer

Kelsey: And how is little Austin?

Hero: He is absolutely fine, little tyke has a little league game tomorrow so it’s an early bedtime tonight.

Kelsey: Well wish him luck from me….and good luck to you tonight…

Hero: Thank you….

*Kelsey and Hero share a smile again before Hero heads off toward the entranceway, leaving Hughes to bite her lip.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:49 am

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as E-Unit walks out of his locker-room and into the lobby area of the arena. He is dressed in his wrestling attire, with his trademark towel wrapped around his neck. Hugh Cartwright is on site to grab an interview.

Cartwright: Got time for a quick word…

E-Unit: Depends….are you going to portray me in the light I deserve, or continue a smear campaign?

Cartwright: Erm…

*Unit shakes his head and snatches the mic from Cartwright

Unit: Just stop right there, I’ve heard enough…heard enough of everyone around talking about guys like Liam Wood, Thunder, Wade Kelvin….washed up has-beens like Hero…..where’s the talk about me? Where is the hype train when I am in town?

I am, without a doubt, the most charismatic and talented superstar on this roster, there can be no questions about that. Mat wrestling, technical skills, aerial attacks...I do it all so much better than anyone else….and yet all I ever hear is goddamn negativity when you talk about me/

Why is that? Is it because I don’t conform….I don’t suck up….I don’t pander to these innane, dumb-a55 fans…

*The crowd boo furiously

Unit: I can see the envy seeping from your pores….you disgust me….your ignorance is quite frankly appalling. Just because you want my talent….you wish you could have an ounce of what I am capable of…doesn’t mean you have to jump all over my back and try to hold me down…

Go ahead and cheer for Thunder….cheer for Kelvin…..even an emotional hothead like Alex Garcia probably has more fans than I do….but none of it matters a goddamn bit….because when I win tonight, when I put paid to the hangers on….then it is onwards and upwards…..the TV Title is coming to a worthy candidate, instead of resting around the worthless waist of a toothless snake….

EWF is going to put me on a pedastal whether they like it or not…..the megastar is coming through!

*E-Unit sneers and pushes Hugh out of the way before walking away, amid the boos of the deafening crowd.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:55 am

Members of the road crew work to set up Thunder’s Paradise. They set up two padded steel chairs and a table with a table cloth over it. Rick Ambrose climbs the steel steps and climbs in to the ring. Rick takes to the centre of the ring, microphone in hand.

Rick Ambrose
Ladies and Gentlemen, EWF proudly brings to you the second episode of Thunder’s Paradise. Please put your hands together for you host, the Oncoming Storm, Thuuuunder!

The crowd goes mad as, "Heroes are Hard to Find" by Twisted Sister, blasts out of the sound system. Thunder bursts through the curtain with his usual determination. Thunder steps to the centre of the stage. He looks out to the crowd; he taps his heart three times and points diagonally up in front of him. He points out to the crowd to his left and then his right.

Thunder makes his way down the ramp, moving side to side, tapping the hands of the fans. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he makes his way around the ring side area tapping the hands of several fans. Once he’s made a full circle of the ring, he climbs up the steel steps. Thunder wipes his feet on the apron before climbing through the top and middle rope in to the ring.

Thunder climbs the turnbuckle facing the entrance and poses for the fans. He jumps down and crosses the ring to the opposite turnbuckle. He climbs the turnbuckle and poses again. Thunder leans over the ropes and signals to Rick Ambrose for a microphone. Rick presents Thunder with the microphone. Thunder steps to the centre of the ring.

Thunder
Every week, I come out here and every week, you guys cheer me like mad. So, let me just say thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Give yourselves a big cheer.

The crowd cheer upon hearing Thunders appreciation of them.

Thunder
And thank you Rick Ambrose for every grand introduction you give me and everyone else in the back.

The crowd chant, Thank you Rick

Thunder
Now, we have one heck of a guest tonight. He promised you he’d be here tonight but he didn’t say he’d be right here on Thunder’s Paradise. Please give a warm Thunder’s Paradise to, Mike Conrad.

Rockets shoots off into the rafter and the Bleep, Bleep, Bleep comes out of the arena speaker as the fans stand up to get a closer look Mike Conrad comes out holding his trash can. He waves to the fans as they reach out over the barricade to get a tag from the former bin man.

Conrad then throw’s his trash can into the ring and enters via the bottom rope and then poses for the fans as the cheer for him.

Thunder stands clapping as his guest soaks up the atmosphere. Thunder offers Mike a hand shake. Mike then shakes the hand of Thunder and smiles at the crowd as they still cheer for him.

Thunder
Please, Mike have a seat.

Mike pulls the seat out and sits down in the chair. Thunder leans over the ropes and signals to Rick Ambrose for a second microphone. Rick, hands Thunder the Microphone and he casually throws it across to Mike. Thunder pulls out his chair and takes a seat.

Thunder
Thank you for choosing Thunder’s Paradise as the platform for you return to EWF.

Conrad
No problems mate, great to be here I'm a very big fan of your show. Let’s get this thing started.

Thunder
Sure thing. Let’s start with what everyone here wants to know, how goes the healing process? Are you completely healed yet and when can you return to action?

Conrad
Well, as you can imagine falling from a steel structure hanging 20 foot in the air and then crashing through a bunch of tables is gonna hurt like hell but you know me Thunder am a tough son of a gun and am well on the mend, I'm bruised and battered but am feeling better every day I'm just waiting for the Doc's to give me the go ahead to clean house and take care of the Fear Campaign I just hope to god that Jimmy Phillips leaves enough for me to have a bit of fun with them.

What I can tell you is that Fear will get the biggest ass kicking they have ever had and as for the masked man who through me off Dante's Peak well that son of a bitch is gonna get what's coming to him.

Thunder
So, when can we expect to see you in action?

Conrad
Well your gonna see the same old Mike Conrad kicking ass all over the arena and cleaning house. I might not be the same Mike Conrad as I was a few weeks ago, I may not be able to wrestle but, I sure as hell can fight and fight I will that… apart from cleaning is what I do best.

Thunder
So, does the FEAR scare you at all?

Conrad
The Fear campaign, do they scare me hey?

Of course they scare me, who wouldn't they scare? But you can not let that Fear get into your head or it will over take you and take control of you and when that happens your a dead man. So, the best thing to do is like I said before take the fight to them and make them be scared of you.

"People are Strange" by Echo and the Bunnymen blasts out of the sound system, Conrad then stands up looks at the top of the ramp, picks up his trash can, pulls out a sledge hammer out of the trash can and holds it up in the air. He then puts the microphone to his mouth as the crowd are cheering for Conrad.

Conrad
I thought you guys might show up here tonight so, if you wanna fight then let’s go. But let me tell you now Fear, I ain’t in no good mood coz you spoilt my party.

Thunder rises behind him and places his hand on the sledgehammer, trying to ease it down. Two midgets step out on to the stage, dressed as Dario Machivelli and Ojore. They make their way down the ramp, mimicking Machivelli and Ojore’s entrance. Thunder and the crowd laugh at the sight.

Conrad is stunned for a few seconds, then slowly drops his sledge hammer. He stares at the midgets and cracks a smile. He then turns to Thunder seeing him laughing and the crowd too and starts to laugh with them.

Conrad
Oh, my freaking god! It’s two of the seven dwarf's Grumpy and Numpty and you can guess who's the Numpty. Hey Numpty, yeah you, that looks like an over sized toad. I dare you to come down to this ring with that other over sized hamster and try and take me out. Come on, I dare you, <he bursts in to laughter>. That's the funniest thing I have ever seen but, you did have me going there for a minute Thunder.

Thunder shrugs with a great, big grin on his face. The pair of mini FEAR partners reach the bottom of the ramp and ascend the steel steps to the ring. They attempt to climb over the top rope but, when they fail they roll under the bottom rope into the ring. Thunder hands mini Dario a microphone.

Mini Dario
So, Mister Conrad, you admit that you do indeed fear us?

Conrad just looks at Thunder and shrugs his shoulders and then looks to the crowd who still can't be leave what they are seeing.

Conrad
Ok, you two idiots wanna do this? Fine, when two men, yes I did say men, try to take charge of your life by threatening you with violence, then of course your gonna be scared and if any man tells you different then he’s either gonna be a stupid fool or he is a born lair.

Conrad then bends on one knee to the two dwarfs and starts to poke his finger in the chest of the Machivelli Dwarf.

Conrad
Like I said before, the best way to tackle fear is to strike back with fear and you my little friend are soon gonna know, what fear is all about if you don't get out of my face right now.

Mini Dario
Now, Mister Conrad, calm down. We only came out here to double check what you said.

Mini Dario hands the microphone to mini Ojore as he backs a way and climbs out of the ring on to the apron.

Mini Ojore
ICECREAM!

Mini Ojore, grins creepily and slaps Conrad across the face. Conrad then stands up as the crowd shout Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Conrad
You really shouldn't have done that Ojore.

Conrad then hits the Dust Buster on Mini Ojore as the crowd cheers loudly. Mini Ojore rolls out of the ring and Mini Machivelli tends to Mini Ojore. Mini Dario starts to trash talk to Conrad from outside of the ring. Conrad just stares down and starts to laugh, a fully belly laugh

Thunder
There. That is why I invited these guys out here tonight. The right there, laughter is a far stronger weapon than fear. If you’re afraid your fear wins, if you laugh at it, I mean properly laugh at it, fear has no effect. I know you want to make the FEAR, fear you but I wanted you to see that there are other options to hurt them.

Conrad stops laughing and then puts the microphone to his lips.

Conrad
Listen Thunder I know you mean well but do you really think that laughing at Fear is going to stop them? No, it isn't the only way to stop Fear is fighting them at the own game and you know what that is?

Thunder shrugs his shoulders; Conrad then picks up his sledge hammer and lifts it high in the air as the crowd start to cheer.

Conrad
With this. This is all Fear knows and this is what is going to destroy Fear. Fight fire with fire and you will always come out on top.

Thunder taps the microphone against his fore head.

Thunder
Mike, you fought fire with fire at Atonement and sorry to point this out, but you didn’t exactly come out on top, in fact you fell 20 foot and land on the shelf. Some times, you have to face men like FEAR with a weapon they’re not expecting. Fear is consuming you and the FEAR have you where they want you, if you keep attacking them head on, like you have been then they’re going to continue to beat you down.

Conrad
Now, that's where your wrong mate. Fear think they have me where they want me but, it’s the other way round. You will find out what I mean on the next show. You see Thunder they think they have won the war but, in reality they have only just won the battle. You see, they have pushed me and Jimmy over the edge and now they can not push us anymore. So, right now we both have nothing to lose so, that makes us even more dangerous then they are. This is just the way me and Jimmy planned it. Their not the only ones who have a trick up there sleeve, Thunder but, you will have to wait and find out what that trick is.

Thunder
Well, best of luck to you. I hope it pans out how you and Jimmy have it planned.

Mike’s theme music plays as he climbs out the ring. Mike makes his way up the ramp, leaving Thunder in the ring. Thunder leans against the turnbuckle looking up at the rafters.

Thunder
Before the show goes on and we return to the action, allow me to get a little Springer all up in here. A person's fears are lighter when the danger is at hand and that fear can be extinguished fully if his heart is light. I will see you guys later; when I take the TV championships number one contendership.

"Heroes are Hard to Find" blasts out the sound system as Thunder tosses the microphone to Rick Ambrose. Thunder climbs out the ring and makes his way up the ramp tapping several fans hands as he goes, occasionally stopping to wave to the fans. As he reaches the top of the ramp, "People are Strange" begins to play again. Thunder takes a step back into a defensive pose. He looks up and around but no one appears. Thunder drops his guard and heads through the curtain.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:55 am

*We go backstage and Carlton Jacobs looks extremely apprehensive as he is standing by with the hulking figure of Ojore.

Jacobs: My guest at this time is one of the two men who will challenge for the EWF Championship here tonight…..representing FEAR….Ojore!

*Major boos from the crowd

Jacobs: Ojore, later tonight you will challenge for the richest prize in this promotion…..but can you tell me what the gameplan is? Are you just there to assist Dario Machiavelli, or is there a possibility that you could leave as the world champion?

Ojore: FEAR will conquer….that what matters….

Jacobs: But have you spoken with Dario….is there an understanding?

Ojore: No need….we plan in advance….everything sorted….Mr Machiavelli and Ojore know what to do…..FEAR rises…

Jacobs: Ok….well your opponent, the world heavyweight champion, Vincent Costello…he says that tonight there is no way he is relinquishing the world title…how do you respond to that?

Ojore: Costello misguided….he not understand FEAR, he have no concept of what coming….there is no escape, no surrender…..FEAR everywhere…..consumes all…..you will find that out…

Jacobs: What about the identity of all these people in the masks? Just how big is the FEAR organisation…

*Ojore’s laughs boom around the hallway

Ojore: You have no idea…..FEAR everywhere….we watch….we wait….we strike…..this bigger than you ever know…….the game just begin….

Jacobs: You obviously heard the interview by Daniel Magnusson, COO of EWF, earlier tonight…it seemed like he gave a veiled rallying call to the members of the EWF roster to fight against the power of FEAR….what is your reaction to that?

Ojore: Magnusson have no idea….he can’t stop this….EWF can’t stop this…it futile…..it pointless…..we already won….you’ll see!

*Ojore smiles evilly and then begins to walk away

Jacobs: That was Ojore….and I have to admit that the sense of foreboding just grew infinitely here in the Coliseum……I really do not know what the future holds for EWF or the World Champion, Vincent Costello…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:56 am

*The scene changes again and the crowd roar as Jimmy Phillips comes walking into the backstage area, drinking from a water bottle. He looks extremely pleased with himself as Hugh Cartwright enters to the side.

Cartwright: Great work out there Jimmy…

Phillips: Thanks man, feels great to get a victory on the board once again.

Cartwright: Do you feel like this is a springboard to bigger and better things now?

Phillips: I feel like I now have the confidence to push on, but there is still a long way to go before I can start concentrating on climbing the ladder.

Cartwright: You mean the issues with FEAR?

Phillips: Exactly….it seems to me that some people feel like that whole thing is on the back burner because FEAR have the world title fight later tonight….but nothing has changed since last week, my whole mind is still set on ending this whole feud with FEAR and I will stop at nothing to see this through…

Hayley and Amy are safe…..they are completely removed from this whole situation so now I can focus 100% on settling the score with Machiavelli, Ojore and anyone else that flies the flag for these sorry sons of b1tches…championship belts will come……success after success will come….but until FEAR are out of the equation, nothing else matters to me…

???: Hear hear…

*The crowd cheer as Mike Conrad comes striding into shot, shaking hands and then hugging Jimmy Phillips.

Phillips: What’s happening pal, looking good…

Conrad: I feel good….ready to get back into action…

Phillips: Glad to hear it….because the battlefield is calling us…

Conrad: That is what I am talking about…

Cartwright: Guys, sorry to interrupt but you both heard the interview that Daniel Magnusson gave earlier…I’m sure you made your own opinions after hearing what he had to say….but it did seem like he was calling for re-enforcements when it comes to the war against FEAR…..will you two be answering that call?

Phillips: We don’t need to answer anything, everyone knows our stance…..we are the ones on the frontline, fighting this war from the very beginning…..we were doing this before even Magnusson recognised the problem, so believe me when I tell you that nothing has changed…

Conrad: Concussions, broken bones….falling twenty foot through a stack of tables….we’ve been through it all…..on the brink of having our career’s ended….if anyone knows how dangerous this war is then it is me and Jimmy…..we don’t need to join the ranks, we need people to rally behind us….we are going right into no man’s land whether we have an army on our side or not….because if we don’t stand up then this whole place will burn to the ground….that’s the reality…

Phillips: Machiavelli…Ojore….whoever else works for FEAR, they have no emotion, no morals, no compassion….they will rip this promotion from its very foundations before you even have time to blink….we won’t sit back and watch that happens……..we’re going to fight this until FEAR is done….or we’ll damn sure die trying!

Conrad: Right down to the wire….no letting up, no going back…the battle lines were drawn long ago…..now we are walking right over them…they want a fight, they really have no idea!

*Conrad and Phillips touch knuckles, drawing huge cheers from the crowd, and then they both walk off into the distance.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:57 am

Match 2
Hero vs Mr Jones

We head back to ringside as “Absolute zero” echoes out of the speakers, drawing a huge reaction from the crowd in attendance. The lights dim and smoke billows out from underneath the curtain before green lasers illuminate the stage.

JK: You are looking at the entrance of one of the greatest superstars in wrestling history…

DF: It is still amazing to think that Hero is here in EWF…

Hero comes striding out into view and he raises his arms into the air, setting off pyrotechnics all around. He then walks down the ramp as the fans along the front rows reach over the barricade to touch him on the shoulder as he passes.

JK: Hero debuted just under three weeks ago at Atonement……last time out he registered his first EWF victory over Bryan Wells, but tonight he is up against a superstar that has yet to taste defeat here in EWF…

DF: A guy that I’m not even sure is mortal….

JK: But Hero has been in territory like this before….he knows what it is like to go up against a “monster”…

Hero climbs up onto the apron and then vaults over the top rope before taking to each corner in turn to pose for the fans. He nods his head and smiles before he jumps back down into the centre of the ring. He continues to breathe in the atmosphere when the lights in the arena go out completely…

DF: Here we go…

There are screams and cheers from the crowd as the familiar gong echoes all around and then twice more. “Funeral March” begins to creep into the soundwaves before a flash of light completely showers the stage in illumination, greeting the entrance of Mr Jones…

JK: One of the most unique characters I have ever been around….this guy is unworldly…

DF: He’s something….I don’t know what but something….

Hero is shown watching the stage with determination as the masked figure of Jones slowly marches down the ring, never taking his eyes from his opponent. The crowd are treating the “monster” to a mixed reaction, more support for Hero is audible.

JK: Mr Jones is completely shrouded in mystery….we don’t know a damn thing about this guy…

DF: All we know is that he has a problem with Bryan Wells…..he has a problem with injustice…..apart from that, I cannot tell you anything…

JK: He can fight, he can wrestle….and he has an insane pain threshold, as we saw at Atonement against Bryan Wells….Hero may be one of the best ever, but he is going to need his absolute best here tonight to get a desired result…

DF: I’ll second that….Jones isn’t playing around, he was built to destroy….Hero will need to be on his toes at all times…

Jones reaches the base of the ring and then reaches up, grabbing the top rope and pulling himself up onto the apron. He then climbs over the top and walks to the centre of the ring, standing right in front of a defiant Hero.

JK: Hero showing no fear…

DF: He can’t afford to….you show intimidation and you have already lost…..Mr Jones will sense that and he will use it to his advantage….

JK: Amazing atmosphere here in the Coliseum…

DF: Of course there…EWF fans but all others to shame, they know they are in for action tonight…

The referee has a quick word with both men and then steps away, giving the signal to the timekeeper to ring the bell. Hero immediately begins to move, circling around his bigger foe, and then he lunges in, slips down on one knee and around the back of Jones into a waistlock….

JK: Hero is certainly much faster but I don’t know what he expects to do here, he isn’t going to lift Jones up and throw him around…

DF: Perhaps he is going to tickle him into submission…

JK: Be serious…

Hero tries to hoist Jones off his feet but the bigger man swings a back elbow into the side of Hero’s head and breaks the lock. Hero stumbles off balance and then staggers back around…

DF: Looking to end it early…

Jones tries to flip Hero up for a tombstone but Hero kicks off the back and runs the ropes, returning with a flying dropkick to the knees of his opponent. Hero then rolls back up to his feet and he runs to the ropes and jumps into a springboard, sunset flipping over the top of the rising Jones and pulling him into a pin………………….1………………………2………………shoulder up!

JK: Hero needs to keep on the move at all times, stay right away from danger…

DF: He’s going to need to get in close at some point….

They both get back to their feet and Jones looks for a big boot, only for Hero to catch it and spin him around before nailing a leaping enzeguiri to the side of the temple in retaliation. Jones staggers but doesn’t fall down….

JK: Incredible…..I don’t know how this guy is standing…

DF: Because he was forged within Hell itself…

Hero looks a little flabbergasted and then he runs to the ropes and jumps into another springboard, this time flying back and looking for a tornado DDT…

DF: It ain’t happening…

Jones stands firm, unwilling to spin into the DDT, and he holds Hero in midair before walking him to the ropes and dumping him over to the apron…

JK: Hero’s still go ahold of him…..

DF: But it is an illegal move…

Hero still has his arms locked underneath the chin of Jones and he is pulling down on his head, dragging him off the ground. Hero is nearly completely flat on the ring apron as Jones continues to dangle in midair over the top rope. The referee is counting…..

JK: Hero has until five to release or he will be disqualified….

DF: He knows that….but he also knows he needs to dig deep to beat a freak like this…

Hero finally lets go on the count of four, allowing Jones to stagger back toward the centre of the ring to catch his breath. The referee gives Hero a serious talking to before the Alpha Male begins to scale to the top rope and prepares to leap….

JK: HANG-TIME!

The roars from the crowd echo all around as Hero comes floating through the air and takes Jones down with a magnificent crossbody…………………………………1…………………………………..2……………..Jones powers out. Hero is back up quickly and he lashes hard kicks into the legs of his opponent, slowing him down, before he runs to the ropes and comes sprinting back…

DF: Tilt-a-whirl….OH WHAT A COUNTER!

Hero is twisted through the air by Jones but counters again with an excellent headscissors takedown. Jones looks slightly rattled as he gets back to his feet and Hero dives toward him….

JK: SUPERKICK!

Jones throws both hands up toward his face and manages to block the main impact of the move, just catching a glance on his chin. He staggers back to the corner and Hero follows in with a shining wizard before looking to run Jones out into a bulldog…..

DF: Looking for the counter…..AHHH!

JK: Hero is showing all his tricks tonight….it’s like watching old school 6WF….

Jones puts the brakes on the bulldog and tries to counter with a back suplex but Hero backflips out onto his feet and then runs up the ropes, twisting back into a sensational “whisper in the wind” corkscrew as Jones turns back around…
……1
…………….2
…………………..shoulder up!

DF: This is why I was excited when this signing was announced…because I have always been a fan of Hero and I hoped he still had some of his old magic left….he is not disappointing…

JK: But he hasn’t put the big man away…..

Hero scrambles back to his feet and he urges the crowd to up the noise, which they do, and then beckons for Jones to stand. The masked superstar is slow but responsive as he makes it to his feet and then walks straight into a boot to the stomach…

DF: ENCORE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:58 am

Hero looks for the stunner but Jones pushes his way into the corner. Hero shows his athleticism to run straight up the ropes and then flips off….

JK: Moon…..JEEZ!

DF: CAUGHT HIM….SHOCK TREATMENT!

The crowd are going insane as Jones catches Hero across his shoulders from the attempted moonsault and then sits down into the sickening “shock treatment” backbreaker across his shoulders. Hero is writhing in pain as Jones makes the cover………………………………..1…………………………………..2…………………….shoulder up.

JK: All Hero’s momentum just disappeared in the blink of an eye…

DF: Oh he’s in trouble now….

Hero staggers back up but walks straight into a knee to the gut from Jones and is then whipped hard into the corner. Jones follows in with a stinger splash before welcoming Hero out and drilling him with a big sideslam. Hero tries to stand again but Jones twists his arm around and walks to the corner…

JK: He’s going “old school”….

Jones walks along the ropes and then jumps off for the clobbering forearm across the back of Hero’s head, sending the Alpha Male crunching into the mat. Jones then bounces off the ropes and returns with a legdrop……………………………..1……………………………….2…………………………shoulder up.

DF: The one thing Hero doesn’t want is to allow Jones full control of this match….the moment he has no aggression coming back at his opponent is the moment he has nowhere to go…

Jones pulls Hero up by the head but receives several hard punches to the midsection for his trouble. Hero pulls free and leaps into the air, driving both knees under the chin of Jones, before waiting for him to spin around and he plants him with a backstabber…

JK: Will that be enough?

1………………………2………….Jones powers out way before the three count can be completed. Hero gets back to his feet and he swings a roundhouse kick at Jones’ head but the masked man ducks it and seizes Hero by the throat…

DF: Choke….

Hero counters with a deep armdrag that sends Jones rolling across the ring. They both scramble back up and Hero looks for a running splash in the corner but he is caught in a clinch by Jones, who then promptly runs him to the centre of the ring and drops into a solid spinebuster……………………………1……………………………2………………….shoulder up.

JK: Jones is starting to find answers for Hero’s offense…

DF: And that is a bad sign…..Hero may have used up all his tokens in the early going of this bout….

Jones waits for Hero to rise and then lands a hard uppercut that staggers him back into the corner. Jones slaps his leg and then follows Hero in, scoring with a vicious big boot straight to the face of his opponent before he ushers him out and flips him up….

JK: Powerbomb looks the preference right now…

Hero is able to roll down the back of his opponent and right back onto his feet. He quickly springboards onto the ropes as Jones turns around…

DF: Disaster kick…

JK: He can’t land a thing….

Jones ducks underneath the flying kick and then counters with a tilt-a-whirl into a sit-down powerbomb………………………1……………………………..2………………….Hero just pops his shoulder up off the canvass. Jones shows no emotion at all, instead he just gets back to his feet and then drags Hero up with him, slinging the Alpha Male into the corner with ease….

DF: The power and the resilience of Jones has come to the forefront now….Hero’s ringrust might just let him down…

Jones stomps on Hero’s stomach before grabbing his arm and whipping him across to the opposite corner. Hero slams into the turnbuckle and Jones follows across with another giant clothesline, only for Hero to duck his shoulder and send Jones over the top, crunching into the top of the ringpost….

Crowd:OOOOOOO!

JK: That’s the sort of impact that may just create an opening for Hero…

DF: And boy does he need it…

Jones is completely flat across the top rope, pressed up against the ringpost. Hero shakes away the cobwebs and begins to climb the ropes himself, slowly getting to the top and joining Jones. Hero then balances on the top rope and he leaps up into the air, tucking both knees under his chin, before coming back down with a cracking two footed stomp across the back of Jones….

JK: Really impressive improvisation there from Hero…

As he lands the stomp he slips and is forced to backflip off the top rope, landing back on his feet in the middle of the ring. Jones slowly rolls down off the top rope and crashes into a seated position in the corner, where Hero sprints in and lands with a sickening low hesitation dropkick right to the face of Jones…

DF: Hero has rallied against the beast….

JK: And he may do the unthinkable…

Hero grabs the feet of Jones and pulls him away from the ropes before nailing a standing shooting star press……………………………….1………………………….2………………Jones pushes out. Hero wipes the sweat from his brow as he crawls back to his feet and waits for Jones to rise. The crowd are willing him on and he pulls strength from their support as Jones finally gets back to his feet…

DF: Hero is looking to end this job…..ENCORE!

Hero looks for the kick to the stomach but Jones catches his foot and then spins him around, only to be taken out by a dragon whip kick from Hero’s trailing leg. The noise goes up a notch as Hero stares down at the grounded form of his opponent and then runs to the corner, climbing to the top rope….

JK: BME!

The flashbulbs go off all around the arena as Hero comes from on high, looking for the moonsault, only to land straight across the elevated knees of Mr Jones. Hero rolls away in agony as Jones sits up and then gets to his feet….

DF: This nutcase just keeps on coming….I don’t even know if he feels pain….

JK: Hero may be about to feel some more now…

Hero, clutching his ribs, staggers back up to his feet and is promptly flipped up onto the shoulders of Jones and drilled with a pumphandle slam……
….1
……….2
……………..shoulder up!

DF: I thought we were going to get a three count there…

JK: We were not far away….

Jones is in no mood to wait around and he gets back to his feet and begins to stretch out his right hand, waiting for Hero to rise. He finally gets his wish and he locks his hand around Hero’s throat, lifting him high into the air…

DF: CHOKESLAM!

Hero somehow manages to scramble down the arm and onto the shoulders of Jones before dropping down off the back. He spins Jones around and lashes hard chops into his chest before grabbing his arm and he manages to whip him off the ropes…

JK: Hero just will not give up….

DF: NO CHOICE NOW!

Hero lowers his head, waiting to thrust Jones into a backdrop as he comes back, only for his opponent to return with a running DDT that plants Hero, head-first, into the mat……………………1…………………………2…………….Hero just gets his shoulder into the air.

DF: I wonder if Hero even knows where he is after that impact…

JK: He may have some concussion, that was sickening….

DF: And I wonder if Bryan Wells is watching this match….thinking of his next move….

JK: You saw what happened earlier, I find it hard to believe that Jones wasn’t behind that thunderbolt…..so of course Wells is going to be plotting something….

Jones gets back up to his feet and he pulls Hero up before lifting him up into a suplex position and then drops him hard into the canvass. Jones slams three consecutive elbows into the chest of Hero before he makes his way over to the corner, beginning to scale the ropes. Hero, feeling the effects of the match, gingerly rises to his feet….

DF: Hero is walking straight into the firing line…

JK: He has no idea….

DF: OH HE DOES!

Jones comes launching into a powerful clothesline from the top rope but instead he feels the full power of a Hero superkick, that detonates right on the jaw and sends him flying backwards and over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Hero takes a few moments to compose himself and then he runs off the ropes, sprinting back….

JK: TORPEDO!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x5

DF: Hero just throwing complete caution to the wind right there…

Hero returns to the ropes and he front flips over the top of them into a seated senton across the shoulders of Jones and knocks him to the ground. Hero gets to his feet and fist pumps the air, drawing bigger cheers from the fans in attendance…

JK: Hero is never afraid to take a risk….never afraid to go all out….

DF: Against Jones I don’t think you have much choice…..all in or you don’t stand a chance…

Jones is already on his way back to his feet so Hero grabs him by his trousers and pushes him back onto the apron and into the ring. Hero jumps up onto the apron and he waits for Jones to stand up before he springboards back in…

JK: Missile dropkick!

The dropkick lands straight to the middle of Jones’ chest and takes him off his feet. Hero dives across into the cover……………………………1………………………………………2……………..power out once again from Mr Jones, leaving Hero baffled!

DF: Hero said he was used to fighting monsters….but has he ever fought anyone like Jones…I don’t think so….

JK: He needs to find a way to keep this guy down, I don’t even know if it is possible…

Hero pushes back onto his feet and he stomps down on the chest of Jones before running to the ropes and he handsprings back into a standing moonsault. Hero draws his hands across one another, signifying the end, and then heads for the corner, climbing the ropes….

DF: Hero loves the big highlight reel moments…..

JK: But is this risk worth it?

DF: Honestly, I really couldn’t tell you……

JK: Hero is primed…..SHOOTING STAR….

Hero comes flying from the top rope into the amazing shooting star press but Jones rolls out of the way in time, leaving Hero to taste nothing but canvass. Jones quickly gets back to his feet and he stretches his neck, waiting, and then he nods his head as Hero gets up….

JK: What goes up, must come….

DF: Rollthrough….

Jones lifts Hero into the air for the chokeslam but Hero turns his body in midair, locking his legs in a wheelbarrow position around the waist of Jones before he rolls forwards and pulls him into a pinning combo………………………….1…………………………………..2…………………………..Jones just kicks out before the three!

JK: That was so close….

Both superstars are back on their feet and Jones looks for a big boot but Hero spots him coming in and catches his trailing leg with a drop toe-hold, leaving him sprawled across the middle rope. Hero then gives the shout and runs the opposite side before coming back…

DF: Dial ‘em up….619!

JK: Boom….he got all of that….

Hero scores with the slingshot kick to the face of Jones, sending him rolling back into the centre of the ring. Hero then grips the top rope and launches himself through the air…

DF: Springboard….

JK: CHOKESLAM!

DF: DAMN!

The crowd are going wild as Jones catches Hero coming out of the air and immediately counters with an earth-shattering one armed chokeslam………1
………….2
………………………………….3!

JK: Was that…no wait…..what the hell….

DF: Not happening tonight…

The referee’s hand is just coming down for the three count when Bryan Wells dives into the ring and breaks up the cover, bringing proceedings to an end. Wells’ face is completely alight with menace as he rolls back onto his feet and he screams for Jones to stand….

JK: FLATLINER!

The crowd are booing as Wells scores with the ferocious brogue kick right to the face of Jones, leaving him sprawled across the mat. Hero is already on the outside of the ring, leaning against the ringside barrier, and he looks up at Wells with a disgruntled expression before making his way toward the aisleway….

DF: Hero knows he may have just dodged a bullet there…I think Jones was putting him away with the chokeslam…

JK: Maybe right….and Hero is leaving these two men to settle their differences…

DF: That is the right call, no way do you want to get caught in the middle of this insanity……

JK: Hero’s EWF record remains at status quo……he may not have rose the ladder tonight but he didn’t lose any ground either….another match under his belt and he is certainly looking better for it…

DF: You have to remember that this guy hasn’t wrestled full-time for about a year and a half at least….nobody just walks back into this business and picks up where they left off, it takes hard work and Hero knows that….he accepts that he still needs time…

Hero slaps hands with the fans as he retreats up the ramp, still rubbing the back of his neck from the impact of the chokeslam. In the ring, Wells is still shaking with laughter until Mr Jones sits right up and begins to get to his feet…

JK: You are joking me….how the hell is he standing up?

DF: You can’t keep this guy down, and it is freaking Wells out…

Wells is clawing at his scalp and face, looking completely beside himself, as he watches Jones pull himself to his feet using the ropes. Wells shakes his head and then bursts forwards…

JK: ANOTHER FLATLINER!

DF: My word, he could have just kicked Jones into another dimension…

Wells lands the kick to the face of Jones and then drops to his knees next to his motionless foe. His eyes are bloodshot and he looks completely bewildered, rocking back and forth whilst always staring at Jones…

DF: Wells is literally ready for the psycho unit….Jones’ mere presence has sent him over the edge…

JK: This whole thing cannot continue….these two men have got to settle this once and for all…

Wells suddenly begins to laugh as he leans over Jones and stares through the eyeholes in his mask. The Doctor is almost in prayer as he continues to sway back and forth…

*Crowd pop

DF: This isn’t happening…

Suddenly, Jones’ hand shoots up and wraps itself around Wells’ throat, catching the Doctor by complete surprise. The whole arena is buzzing as Jones begins to stand up, squeezing the life out of Wells as he does so….

JK: This is completely unbelievable…..Jones has taken two “flatliners” and yet he still gets up….

DF: And he is about to drill Wells instead….CHOKE…..

JK: OH MAN!

Wells’ eyes are bulging with fear but then he snaps out of it and quickly lifts Jones up onto his shoulders before nailing him with the “Death before Dishonour”, leaving Jones completely flat on the mat…

DF: That’ll keep him down….

JK: Will it?

DF: For now at least…..Wells has finally sent a message of his own back to Jones, he can take the fight to this beast….

JK: But how wise is that? I think Jones wants Wells to fight back….remember Jones came to EWF to stop the injustice of Wells being allowed to compete, he wants this to develop into a war…

DF: Well I think he may just get his wish now….the touch paper has well and truly been lit under this one now…..the explosion is imminent…

Wells laughs to himself as he stands over Jones, who is still unmoving. The crowd are booing but Wells doesn’t seem to even notice as he continue to smile and then the scene fades into the backstage area.

Official result: No contest
Match time: 9 minutes 45 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:00 am

*We go into the backstage area and the crowd cheer as they see Wade Kelvin standing by with Carlton Jacobs.

Jacobs: Wade thanks for joining me….in just a few minutes you have a huge opportunity. Fatal four way match and the winner is the new number one contender to the TV Championship….I know you have only been in EWF for a short period but this is a great chance to make a statement to the rest of the roster. Are you ready for this?

Kelvin: I was born ready, no other explanation needed. I train every day, working out a lot more than anyone else on this roster and believe me when I say all is in hand. That number one contendership is only belonging to one man.

Jacobs: Last week we saw a confrontation between yourself, Thunder, E-Unit and Alex Garcia…..are you looking forward to being able to exact some revenge on Unit and Garcia especially?

Kelvin: You allow revenge to lead your pathway and you already lost as far as I am concerned. I don’t want to get caught up in what happened last week, the week before that or any other time that has gone before. All that matters is tonight…

Unit can jump me from behind, Garcia can use all the tricks in the book and Thunder can walk around here with his nose in the air, thinking he better than the rest of us, but when all four of us are in the ring tonight, the playing field is equal and that is when you are going to see who the true star of this show really is.

Jacobs: A win obviously puts you next in line to face Liam Wood, what do you make of a potential matchup with the TV Champion?

Kelvin: It would be a great fight, and one that I would thrive on. I came here to fight the best and there is no doubt that Wood is upper tier when it comes to the EWF roster. He deserves respect and plaudits but I don’t believe he could beat me in a one on one situation, after I get through tonight I will prove it at the upcoming pay per view.

Jacobs: I wish you luck tonight Wade…

Kelvin: ‘preciate it…

*Kelvin nods and then flexes his neck and shoulders as he heads down toward the entranceway

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:00 am

*The scene changes and we see Thunder just finishing up his preparation for the upcoming match and then heads for his locker-room door. He pushes it open and looks at the nameplate on the door, before tapping his knuckles against the sign and turning out into the corridor.

JK: Thunder certainly looks ready…

DF: He’s on the cusp of a career-changing match……big chance for all four of these guys tonight…

JK: These are the kinds of pressure situations that you must overcome to get to the top…

DF: Thunder has the talent to pull it off…

*Thunder turns the corner at the end of the corridor, heading into a secondary corridor that leads to the entranceway, when the camera jolts and the sounds of thumping and banging come to the senses immediately.

JK: What the hell is going on here…

DF: Someone is jumping Thunder…

*The cameraman is on the floor and unable to get a view of what is going in. Thunder can be seen flat up against the wall and he tries to throw his hands in the way as a large brown boot stomps right on the side of his head, dropping him into a heap on the floor. The boot then crunches several times into the midsection of Thunder, causing him to yell out in pain, before the unknown attacker walks over to the camera and picks it up. The lens points toward Thunder and zooms in.

???: Smile….you’re on camera….

*Thunder’s pain etched face suddenly looks up and he has no time to react as the camera is slammed down ontop of his head, causing static to take over the screen.

DF: What is going on…

JK: We need security and medics back there….Thunder looks in big trouble…

DF: No idea what that means for the number one contendership match…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:01 am

*The scene changes and Alex Garcia is looking at a monitor as medics pour into the corridor to check on Thunder. Garcia smiles and takes a sip from a water bottle.

Garcia: I guess that’s one from the equation….dropping like flies at the thought of standing with me…

???: Just don’t lose focus of what we planned…

*The crowd boo as Drake Callihan walks into shot, he takes a seat in an armchair and crosses his leg over his knee. He smiles as he takes out a mobile phone and begins to type away.

Garcia: Don’t worry, everything we went through is stocked up in my mind, I will not be making any mistakes tonight.

Callihan: Glad to hear it, because this stage may just be the start but each week is as important as the next one. I can help you Alex, but all instructions must be followed to the letter.

*Garcia sets the water bottle down on a nearby table and looks at his manager

Garcia: I understand that, I know I steered from the wrong path in the last couple of months but now I’ve got you covering all bases and I won’t lose sight of what matters. All I can think about is the endgame of this whole thing, the payoff and the look on everyone’s face when they see me pitched up on top of the mountain.

Callihan: We are not there yet, not by a long shot, and you need to know that. It’s all good having dreams, we all need to dream, but reality is what matters. The payoff will be worth it and you will gain the success you deserve, but only hardwork and dedication will get you there.

Garcia: Agreed, I’m ready to make any sacrifices I need to.

Callihan: Good, because Thunder may be down and out but there are still two guys in the way of you and the plan we made. Unit and Kelvin are coming to win tonight, but they don’t have an ounce of your talent so make sure you make them realize that when you get out there.

Garcia: You’ve got it.

Callihan: And then we just watch the rest play out….you play your part and I will take care of the rest. Trust me, Alex, this cannot fail.

Garcia: That’s what I wanted to hear!

*Garcia looks back to the monitor, where Thunder is sitting up and being talked to by medics, and then he takes another sip of water. Behind him, Callihan’s phone buzzes and he quickly looks at it. Callihan smiles and then looks to Garcia.

Callihan: All set?

Garcia: Let’s do this…

*Callihan stands up and straightens his suit before opening the locker-room door and guiding Garcia out into the corridor.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:02 am

*The scene changes once more and Hero is just coming out of the canteen, a bottle of energy juice in his hand, and he walks toward the lounge area when a voice sounds out behind.

???: Hero…

*He quickly turns to see a girl running toward him, blond hair, about 5’5 and in her early twenties. He looks surprised to see her.

Hero: Elisha? What are you doing here…

*The girl looks terrified

Hero: Elisha? Where is Austin, did something happen?

*She shakes her head

Elisha: He’s…he’s in the car, he’s ok…

Hero: Then why…

Elisha: There was someone at the house…

Hero: What?....When?.....what happened?

*The girl still looks frightened and her hands shake

Hero: Elisha, you need to tell me what happened…

Elisha: The phone kept on ringing, but when I answered nobody responded, all I could hear was breathing on the other end……then I was putting Austin to bed and I could hear someone in the backyard but when I shouted, nobody came…..I thought I was just imagining things but then the doorbell rang..

*Hero looks to be struggling to control himself

Hero: Take me to Austin…

*The girl nods her head and quickly walks with Hero into the parking lot. A red sports car is parked close to the door and in the front seat is a blond haired boy, around the age of four.

Austin: Daddy…

Hero: Hey champ…

*Hero leans through the car and rubs his son’s head, breathing a sigh of relief that he is ok. He then turns back to the babysitter

Hero: You did the right thing coming here….I’m glad your both ok though, it was probably just neighborhood kids causing trouble…

*Slowly, the girl shakes her head and reaches into her pocket, pulling out a piece of paper.

Hero: What is that, Elisha?

*The girl’s lip trembles

Elisha: I was too scared to answer to door when the bell rung, so I just waited for whoever it was to go away, I guess I was just a little jumpy. But they posted this through the door…

*Hero steadies the girl’s hand with his left and then takes the piece of paper with his right. He slowly unfolds the piece of paper and gazes at the writing on it. The message has been scrawled in a dark black ink and it reads…

“We have unfinished business
E”

*Hero re-reads the message four or five times and then looks at Austin in the car and then at Elisha, the babysitter. His face is unreadable as he scrunches the paper up and throws it into the nearby bin. He then puts a hand on the babysitter’s shoulder.

Hero: I’ll take you home…

Elisha: Is everything ok?

Hero: Yeah, everything is fine…..just a little bit of business that I need to take care of, but nothing you need to be worried about. Cmon, I’ll drive you home and then I can take Austin back to the house and get him ready for bed.

*The girl breathes a sigh of relief and climbs into the car with Austin. Hero takes a long look around the parking lot, his eyes alight with the sense of danger, and then he climbs into the car also and drives off. As the red car screeches out of the lot, the lights of another car come on and illuminate the far corner. The cameras pan in and show a man sat in the driver’s seat, a dark expression on his familiar features.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:03 am

Match 3
Number One Contender to the TV Title
Alex Garcia vs E-Unit vs Thunder vs Wade Kelvin

JK: It’s all going on backstage…

DF: It’s chaos in the Coliseum….we’ve got Thunder down, his participation in this next match in great jeopardy, and then Hero seems to have bagged himself a stalk as well…

JK: You know what they say, you are not famous until you get a stalker…

DF: It’s absolutely crazy…..I wonder whether Thunder is going to be medically cleared…

JK: And who was behind the attack, it was pretty ruthless…

DF: Garcia and Callihan looked very happy about the situation….perhaps they know something about it…

JK: I wouldn’t rule anyone out at this stage…

The crowd begin to boo as “Sound of madness” echoes out and a lone spotlight hits the stage. E-Unit bursts through the curtain and begins to swagger down to the ring, an arrogant smile crossing his face.

DF: Tonight is a night when Unit needs to step up and show the world what he is all about….he’s done so much talking for a month now, you need to back up that sort of thing with action….

JK: I agree with that, Unit has angered the entire roster, especially the men in this match, with his tactics of ducking and dodging….sooner or later he will need to prove his proclamations or else face a career as a curtain jerker…

DF: All on tonight…

Unit sneers at the fans as he moves around the ringside area and then climbs up onto the apron. He rests his trademark towel near the ringpost before climbing through the ropes and stretching in the corner. He smiles and glares up at the entranceway as “Deep Cover” roars out and the crowd begin to cheer.

JK: This is a man with all the talent to win this match…..

DF: He could begin a hall of fame career if he wins tonight….his power alone sets him apart…

JK: There has been plenty of runs in between E-Unit and Wade Kelvin in the last couple of weeks…..I’m sure a win for either one of them tonight would be a huge psychological blow to the other…

Purple and red fireworks explode high into the air as Wade Kelvin comes marching onto the stage. He lifts his arms into the air and then flexes his biceps before striding down the stage, slapping hands with the fans as he does so. He jumps up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, forcing the referee to step in between him and Unit.

DF: These two guys look ready to go now…

JK: We still have more competitors to come though….one definite, perhaps two…

DF: Still no update on Thunder…

E-Unit trash talks Kelvin from behind the referee’s back, making sure there is no way for his foe to get at him. Kelvin just stares a hole through his rival and then backs up into his own corner, waiting for the next participant.

JK: I think this match is going to be explosive…

DF: It’s EWF, it’s Conflict….of course it is going to be explosive….this is the place to be for pro-wrestling, no disappointments here….

The boos grow louder than ever before as the lights dim and then “Seven nation army” begins to scream out, bringing the entrance of Alex Garcia, accompanied by Drake Callihan.

JK: Anyone involved in EWF, whether you are an employee or a fan, has noticed the change in Alex Garcia since Drake Callihan got here…

DF: Callihan was an amazing competitor himself, a former world champion, and now a world class trainer. He is one of the best in the business and he says Garcia is the best student he ever had, I think we would be right to expect great things from “Wildfire” whilst he has Callihan by his side…

JK: I want to know more about this “plan” that these two have concocted….seems very mysterious…

DF: Callihan is always planning and plotting, he wants Garcia to be successful and I am sure that is something they have worked upon at length….I can’t wait to see Garcia in action under this new regime…

JK: Not long to wait now….remember it was only a few weeks ago that Garcia challenged Liam Wood for the TV Title, unsuccessfully, but Alex claimed he was barely at 50% when that match occurred….he now says he is functioning at 100% with Callihan by his side, so should he win tonight I would be really excited to see a re-match between those two….

DF: Garcia needs to win this match though….and that will not easy…

Garcia and Callihan circle the ring, deep in discussion the entire time. They then smile as they look up at Kelvin and Unit in the ring before Garcia slowly climbs onto the apron. He continues to listen to the instructions of his manager before vaulting over the ropes into the middle of the ring.

JK: I’m hearing in my ear that Thunder is currently being assessed by medical staff and his participation in this match is still questionable….this match will start without him…

DF: Tough break for him….not what you want when you have such a huge opportunity on the line…

The news seems to be filtering to the crowd and they boo as the referee speaks to all three men in the ring. They all nod in understanding of the instructions and then the bell sounds to start the contest, an air of anticipation in the air.

JK: For now we are down to triple threat rules…..

DF: And all three men know that the odds of them winning just took a huge boost…

Callihan cups his hands to his mouth and shouts to Garcia “You know what to do, Alex” as the bell sounds out. Garcia smiles and then drops down on his back and rolls under the bottom rope, leaving Kelvin and Unit in the middle of the ring. Both competitors watch as Garcia slowly begins to walk around the ring, a smile on his face, as Kelvin and Unit lockup in the centre of the ring…

JK: Is this Garcia’s plan? To just sit back and watch his opponents knock seven shades out of each other?

DF: A great tactic if you think about it….let Unit and Kelvin beat each other down, then watch for an opening…..Callihan has Garcia thinking…

Garcia and Callihan begin to chat amongst themselves as Kelvin uppercuts E-Unit in the stomach and then whips him off the ropes, flooring him with a clothesline as he comes back. Unit gets back up and Kelvin scoops him up and slams him down to the mat before running off the ropes and returning with a big splash…

JK: Nobody home…

Unit rolls out of the way, causing Kelvin to slam down into the mat. E-Unit then runs off the ropes and returns into a rolling cradle………………………….1………………………………2…………..shoulder up. They scramble up and Kelvin attempts a right hand, only to be countered into a backslide pin…………………1…………………………2…………kickout.

DF: Garcia and Callihan look like they are having a great time…

JK: Because they are…..everything is so relaxed for them…

Unit gets up quickly and slams a kick into the stomach of Kelvin before dropping him with a DDT. Unit then gets to his feet and makes his way over to the corner and begins to climb, he reaches the top rope and waits for Kelvin to stand up before he jumps off….

DF: Caught him with ease…

Kelvin catches Unit coming off the top rope and explodes with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex. Unit staggers up in the corner and Wade crunches into him with a running splash before pulling him out by the arm and drilling him with a samoan drop……………………….1……………………………2………………..Unit gets his shoulder up.

JK: I just remembered something, Don…

DF: What?

JK: Liam Wood is supposed to be out here commentating with us…

DF: Damn your right…..that’s a bit strange….

The screen splits in half and shows the action at ringside whilst showing medics talking to Thunder in the backstage area. Liam Wood then walks into the shot.

Wood: You ok man?

Thunder: Yeah, just a little bruised…

Wood: Did you get a look at who did it?....I mean tell me a name and I’ll do whatever I can…

Thunder: Unless you have a magic wand that means I can compete tonight then I don’t think there is anything anyone can do….

*Wood kneels down and he holds the TV Title in Thunder’s face

Wood: I don’t mean to rub this in your face man but I think this is the only thing that is going to work…

Thunder: What are you doing?

Wood: You see this belt…..an opportunity at fighting for this is on the line tonight, in a match that you should be participating in…

Thunder: You think I don’t know that? I don’t what the tactic here is but this isn’t the time…I’ve got a headache and things really haven’t gone well today….

Wood: Are you serious? You’ve got a few bumps and a few bruises, and you call yourself an EWF superstar….

*Thunder stands up and gets in Wood’s face

Thunder: I suggest you walk away now, this really isn’t working…

Wood: I think it’s working perfectly…I know you got jumped, and you probably feel like crap….but your still standing, still in condition,……this is no time to duck out or take the easy route…

Thunder: I didn’t….

Wood: Being a champion means you have to take all the hard knocks that life throws at you and still keep coming….you took a beating tonight but here you are, and if you want to be remembered in EWF then you need to quit feeling sorry for yourself and go out there and do something about it…

*Thunder breathes deeply as he stares into Wood’s eyes

Wood: I look at that lineup tonight for that number one contender’s match and there was only one man I wanted to face…..a true test of my ability……..I think the EWF fans feel the exact same way…..so you say you want to be a man of the people….then prove it…

*Wood shifts the TV Title on his shoulder and smiles at Thunder, who shakes his head and shoves the champion out of the way, heading out of the door toward the entranceway.

JK: Is Thunder coming out here?

DF: I guess the champ touched a nerve….

JK: Viper wants to prove himself against the best, he knows what Thunder brings to the table…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:04 am

The cameras go back to ringside and E-Unit is just taking Wade Kelvin down with a side-effect neckbreaker as Garcia and Callihan continue to watch from the outside………………………1…………………………….2…………..shoulder up.

JK: Unit and Kelvin continuing to trade off here in this match…

DF: And Garcia continues to weigh up his opportunities…

JK: I think all three men could be in for a shock in just a few moments…

Kelvin staggers back up to his feet and Unit takes him out with a running chopblock before lifting Wade’s leg up and dropping elbows down into the knee joint. Kelvin tries to scramble back for the ropes but Unit is relentless with knees and punches to the legs of Wade before turning his legs around and attempting to fall back into a figure four….

DF: Kelvin doesn’t want to get caught………SCHOOLBOY!

Wade grabs the trunks of Unit and pulls him to the mat…………………………….1……………………….2…………….kickout. Both competitors get back up to their feet and Kelvin slams his knee into the stomach of Unit before flipping him up…

JK: PROTON…

Unit jumps out of the back of the powerbomb attempt and then stomps down on the back of Kelvin’s knee before he runs the ropes and returns with a stiff knee straight to the face of Wade…………….1…………………..2…………shoulder up. Unit goes back after the right leg again and jumps into the air, landing with both feet across the knee before turning Wade over and repeatedly slamming his knee down into the canvass….

DF: Kelvin is going to be on one leg before this one is all said and done….

JK: E-Unit is displaying some skills, finally….

DF: And Garcia just continues to watch…

Garcia and Callihan continue to converse on the outside of the ring as Unit slams more elbows down into the knee joint of Kelvin and then turns him over into a single-legged crab, really extending the pressure on the injured area…

JK: I think Kelvin could be done here, his leg has got to be really troubling him…

DF: And the pain is only getting worse…

Kelvin yells out in pain and tries to pull his way to the ropes but Unit continues to grip the injured appendage and pulls right back on it. The referee is asking Wade if he wants to quit, but he just shakes his head and tries to crawl free….

JK: E-Unit has finally come to the forefront, finally he shows his skills….

DF: And he could be honing in on a championship shot…

Kelvin tries to use his power to drag himself to the ropes but when he gets close he is pulled back to the centre by Unit, who sits right back and pulls the leg back even further. Callihan then points toward the ring and Garcia smiles, running forward and jumping onto the apron…

JK: Garcia is finally coming to fight…

Unit sees Garcia coming and releases the submission hold, trying to cut him off at the ropes only for Garcia to drop back down and laugh, joining back up with Callihan. Unit looks confused and gestures for Garcia to come and fight, only for “Wildfire” to smirk back at him…

DF: I have no idea what Garcia is doing here….

JK: He is completely messing with people’s heads…

DF: He stopped Unit from picking up a certain victory but still refuses to get involved in proceedings….what is the gameplan?

Unit shakes his head and turns back around, only to walk into a spinning spinebuster from Kelvin…
…1
………2
…………………shoulder up!

JK: Garcia almost put the victory in Wade Kelvin’s column….

Kelvin staggers back up and tries to slap some feeling into his leg before dragging Unit up and he tries to flip him into the air…..

DF: PROTON….

Unit rolls down the back of Kelvin and drags him to the floor, before he tries to turn him over and lock in a sharpshooter…

JK: He gets this and it is over…

Kelvin writhes and jerks, refusing to get caught in the submission, before he reaches up and grabs Unit’s head with his left hand before detonating huge right punches to his face, causing Unit to stagger away in pain. Kelvin then makes his way back up and Unit comes forwards again…

DF: SPEAR!

JK: He almost just took Unit right out of his boots…

The crowd roar as Kelvin almost splits Unit in half with the running spear and makes the cover…
…1
…….2
………………3!

DF: Kelvin did it….

JK: Garcia again…

The crowd are booing furiously as Alex Garcia grabs the boot of E-Unit and places it on the bottom rope, rendering the pinfall invalid. Kelvin looks at Garcia with fury, only for Alex to win back at him, and then he rolls under the ropes to confront his foe…

DF: Garcia may need to face up now…..

JK: He doesn’t look so pleased with himself at this moment in time…

Garcia is backing off, with his hands in the air, as Kelvin begins to stalk him around the ring. Kelvin then breaks into a run and he follows Garcia around the ring twice before Garcia rolls into the ring and then baseball slides through E-Unit’s legs….

DF: Garcia getting out of Dodge…

JK: Kelvin not so lucky…

Unit kicks Kelvin in the stomach and hits him with a fisherman’s suplex…………………………1……………………….2……………………kickout. Unit tries to dive on Wade’s back, synching in a sleeper, but Kelvin rushes back and crushes him in the corner. Wade then pulls Kelvin out…

DF: Package piledriver….

Unit swipes the legs of Kelvin and then slingshots him into the corner, causing Wade’s head to slam into the turnbuckle. Kelvin staggers back around and Unit lifts him up onto his shoulders…

JK: Death valley…

Kelvin scrambles off the back and tries to counter with a german suplex but Unit spins out and kicks Kelvin the stomach before underhooking his arms..

DF: CRAP SHOT!

Unit looks to drill Kelvin with the pedigree but Wade fights out of it and then stomps Unit’s stomach before flipping him onto his shoulders….

JK: PROTON BOMB!

The crowd scream and jeer as Alex Garcia rolls into the ring with a steel chair and jams it right down into the back of Wade’s injured knee, causing him to fall down and drop Unit to the canvass. Unit quickly tries to get back up to his feet…………CRACK!

DF: Jeez…

The sound echoes all around the arena as the chair thunders off the top of Unit’s head, leaving him sprawled across the canvass. Kelvin then gets up and he tries to take the fight to Garcia but Alex rolls out of the way and jams the chair into the back of his knee again, causing Kelvin to scream out in pain. Drake Callihan is applauding from the outside as Garcia then grabs Kelvin’s head and delivers a stunner…

DF: CATALINA WINEMIXER!

JK: Garcia’s plan coming to fruition….

DF: THINK AGAIN….LISTEN TO THIS NOISE!

The whole arena erupts into manic cheers as “Heroes are hard to fine” screams out of the speakers and then Thunder comes storming through the curtain, a look of pure determination etched on his face. Garcia is standing over Kelvin and Unit, slamming the steel chair down repeatedly into their backs and heads….

JK: Thunder needs to get down here and stop this…..Kelvin and Unit are being destroyed…

Callihan is shouting instructions to Garcia as Thunder comes running down the rampway toward the ring. He jumps up onto the apron and pauses for a second, judging the situation in front of him.

DF: Thunder is a little hesitant….

JK: Can you blame him? He was jumped just moments ago in the back….

Garcia is grinning at Thunder, excitement on his face. Then he throws the chair down on the floor and looks up at Thunder before bowing down to him and then climbing from the ring…

JK: What the heck just happened?

DF: I have no idea….Garcia just left Unit and Kelvin dismantled on the mat, leaving them it would seem for Thunder…

Thunder raises his eyebrows, completely baffled and shocked by what is happening. Garcia then joins Drake Callihan and they laugh together before slowly walking around the ring and heading into the aisleway. Thunder is standing in the ring, watching Garcia disappear, looking perplexed…

JK: I am so lost right now…

DF: I just don’t understand what Callihan and Garcia have plotted here….

JK: They have seemingly handed this match to Thunder on a plate…

Thunder is looking at the referee and then down at Wade Kelvin and E-Unit, almost asking the official what he should do. The referee looks concerned and beckons for Thunder to quickly make a cover so that the medics can be called…

JK: I bet about ten minutes ago when Thunder was being attacked in the backstage area he didn’t think he would be winning this match…

DF: And now he is faced by such a moral dilemma….take a tainted victory or allow Kelvin and Unit’s suffering to continue?

JK: As much as it will bother Thunder to pick up a win like this, it is the right thing to do….we need medics on the scene….

Thunder looks to be really struggling before finally dropping down to his knees and makes the cover on E-Unit…
….1

…………2
…………………………3!

DF: This is all over……now let’s get some help down here…

The crowd look concerned and the cheers are muted as “Heroes are hard to find” plays out and the referee raises Thunder’s hand in victory. Alex Garcia and Drake Callihan are laughing as they stare down at Thunder, who looks really confused, and then turn their backs and disappear through the curtain. A team of medics are already in the ring and checking on Kelvin and Unit…

JK: I’m still in shock….I knew Garcia and Callihan had some sort of plan but I wasn’t expecting this…

DF: I just don’t get it, Garcia had no intention of winning this match and yet he was responsible for costing both Unit and Kelvin victory….it’s almost like he wanted Thunder to win…

JK: But why? What is the purpose behind all of this?

DF: Beats me….I have no clue at all…….only Garcia and Callihan have the answer to that one…

Thunder does not look impressed with his victory and he rubs the back of his neck as he asks the medics if Kelvin and Unit are going to be ok. The referee is speaking with Thunder and trying to get him to calm down…

JK: Like I said, it was only a few minutes ago that we saw Thunder getting attacked in the back, by an unknown source, and his participation in this match was in serious jeopardy….

DF: It wasn’t until the TV Champion, Liam Wood, gave him a talking to in the backstage area that he came out here to do his thing…..but he could have had no idea what to expect, nobody saw that coming….

JK: I’m just completely dumbfounded….we hope that E-Unit and Wade Kelvin have speedy recoveries because they took one hell of a beating just now……Thunder didn’t even have to break a sweat….

DF: This one needs some damn explaining….

Wade Kelvin is sat up in the ring and he is nodding his head in understanding to the officials, but E-Unit is bleeding heavily from the side of his face and isn’t as responsive. Thunder shakes his head once more as he climbs from the ring and begins to walk up the rampway.

JK: It doesn’t really matter at this present time but the TV Championship match is now set in stone…Liam Wood will be defending against Thunder, a match that any wrestling fan will enjoy…

DF: It is definitely going to be a great contest, but right now I don’t think Thunder is thinking about that…his head has to be all over the place…

JK: This is one of the most strangest situations I have ever been present at…

Thunder scratches his head as he reaches the top of the stage. He nods in appreciation of the fans’ support before he disappears to the backstage area, leaving the medics to continue to check on Wade Kelvin and E-Unit.

Official result: Thunder via pinfall on E-Unit
Official match time: 8 minutes 15 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:05 am

*The action goes backstage and we get a glimpse of Bryan Wells, sat in in his locker-room, staring into a mirror. He is rocking back and forth, his eyes bulging.

Wells: So you continue to haunt me, even after the lengths I went to in order to get rid of you? Well I guess we are just going to have to end this once and for all..

*Wells places the palm of his hand on the mirror, pressing on it as hard as he can

Wells: Because now you have felt my wrath, demon…..and you know I am not just some willing lamb to the slaughter…..I will fight you at any time, and I will bring the forces of damnation down on you without a moment of hesitation…

*Wells’ breathing is forced and his voice hoarse

Wells: You can talk about justice all you like, but this is no court of law and there is no enforcement to stop what I am going to do you…..if you want to finish what you started then you will not refuse my offer to meet one last time…

*The Doctor smiles as he draws away from the mirror and then turns into the middle of his locker-room, kneeling down by a circle of candles and a deep red pentagram that has been sketched on the floor.

Wells: You have no idea what I am capable of, but all that is about to change…………you are not strong enough to thwart me anymore, demon…………I will slay you like the cankerous beast that you really are……the fun and the games are all over, now I will take you to hell….right where you belong…

*Wells smiles and then begins to chant slowly to himself, whilst pouring some of the candle wax into a bowl and mixing it with other ingredients. A deep red smoke begins to fill the room as we fade out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:06 am

*The scene changes and the crowd boo furiously as Dario Machiavelli comes walking into shot, Hugh Cartwright by his side.

Cartwright: Dario, in just a few moments you will challenge for the EWF World Championship…..you and Ojore versus Vincent Costello…..Daniel Magnusson will be the special guest referee…

*Dario holds his hand up to stop Cartwright

Dario: Let me ask you a question Hugh….do you think a man who has been given a position of power should ever have the authority to abuse that position?

Cartwright: Erm…

Dario: Let me put it to you in simpler terms. Do you think it is right that Daniel Magnusson would stand here, a little over an hour ago, and quite clearly send a very unconvincing “veiled” message to the rest of the EWF roster, asking them to stop FEAR from walking away with the world championship tonight?

Cartwright: Well…

Dario: Does that sound like a man who is acting in the interest of fairness to you? Does that sound like a man who claims to want only the “best action” for the EWF fans….

Cartwright: I…

Dario: If you are unwilling, Hugh, then I will answer these questions for you. It is not right that Mr Magnusson made that statement….it is not fair that he seemingly stacks the deck against me and Ojore….this promotion is supposed to be a democracy…..we are supposed to fighting to achieve our own success, but that isn’t really what Daniel wants…

Mr Magnusson is not interested in what is best for the fans, he is interested in what is best for him….Mr Magnusson oozes FEAR from every worthless orifice on his body….

*The crowd boo

Dario: He doesn’t care that I and Ojore earned this title challenge, all he wants is to make sure that we do not infiltrate the greatest prize this industry has to offer…because he knows that once we do, there is nothing that nobody can do to stop us…

Cartwright: Can I ask, what is the plan for tonight? By that I mean, will you and Ojore both have a chance at winning this match….or will you work together in order to ensure you leave as the world champion…

*Machiavelli smiles

Dario: I am afraid I cannot talk tactics, Hugh, even if we are on the cusp…..all you need to know, all anyone needs to know is that despite Magnusson’s attempts to stop us….the FEAR is rising and nobody can stand in the way of that…..our power, our resources, they grow too far and they infect everything around us…..

We did not enter into this lightly, this plan has slowly taken shape over a carefully constructed period of time and now is the time to start dealing proactively…..you do not know our presence and you do not have a clue where to begin in an investigation…

FEAR cannot be fought, cannot be defeated…because even if one falls, a replacement is called within the blink of an eye…..in each individual soul around the globe dwells another helpless victim to the cause…..there is an army out there just waiting for my beckon call….

Cartwright: And are we likely to see this army tonight?

Dario: I don’t know, Hugh, that is a question that will be answered when the time is right…….it maybe tonight, or it may be a focal point in the future, you can never be too sure….all I know is that if Magnusson continues to force my hand on this matter, then maybe I need to push back and see how much resistance he really has…

Cartwright: And your thoughts on your opponent……..the world champion, Vincent Costello……

Dario: I have no problem with Vincent, as hard as that may be to believe. I believe he is a true warrior, but the cold reality of this situation is that he stands in the way of FEAR’s ultimate coronation and for that he must be punished just like anyone else would be….we are not prejudiced in our ways…..we will target anyone who we believe is working against us…

Costello is a proud champion….and he worked very hard to get to where he is, the mountain top….but tonight none of that will mean a thing….because like countless others before him he will crumble under the pressure that FEAR shall impose….he will fight, of that I have no doubt, but when it is said and done….he will fall!

Cartwright: Thank you for your time Dario…

*Machiavelli nods curtly and flicks his cloak as he walks out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes and Thunder is just walking through the backstage area, still looking a little confused by what happened. Kelsey Hughes stops him.

Kelsey: What happened out there Thunder…

Thunder: You tell me, have you see Garcia?

Kelsey: He and Callihan just left….they came through here laughing and talking about a celebration…

*Thunder’s features contort with rage

Thunder: When I get my hands on him…

Kelsey: But do you have any idea what went down? It almost seemed like he was waiting for you to arrive out there…

Thunder: I really don’t know….it just seems to be like he wanted to hurt those guys and then when he saw me coming out there, he knew he was about to get his a55 kicked…

*Crowd cheer

Kelsey: How are you feeling yourself? It was only a little earlier that you got attacked yourself…..do you have any idea who is responsible?

Thunder: No idea at all…..I know the guy was bigger than me, real strong, but I didn’t get a good luck at him, I was down and out before I had time to even fight back…..but rest assured I will find the culprit and when I do, revenge will be sweet…

Kelsey: It’s hard, with all that has been going on, to even find the time to remember that you are now the number one contender to the TV Title….you will face Viper at the upcoming PPV with gold on the line, how excited are you?

Thunder: Right now, it’s barely sinking in…..Garcia is playing on my mind, getting jumped is playing on my mind…..I have barely even thought about what comes next….I know Liam is a great competitor, and this is going to be a fantastic match between the both of us, one the fans will love…..but everything just feels off right now….like it just isn’t right…

Kelsey: Whilst you were being attended to by medics here in the backstage area, we saw a confrontation between you and Wood….he seemed to be telling you to go out there and compete….can you tell us more about it?

Thunder: At the time I felt like he was just trying to push my buttons, I had no idea what he was playing at….but it sort of made sense when I thought about it. Wood is a true champion and he wants to fight the best on the roster, prove himself against worthy opposition……and he saw me as the absolute best candidate in that match, which is somewhat of a compliment.

Maybe I don’t share his views on how to get someone’s attention, but it worked….and if I hadn’t of gotten out there when I did, then who knows what would have happened to those guys at the hands of Garcia…

*The crowd cheer as Liam Wood comes walking into the shot, the TV Title slung over his shoulder. There is an intense stare down between both men.

Wood: Congratulations, I knew you could do it…

Thunder: I don’t feel much like a winner right now….that match wasn’t mine to win like that…

Wood: What can you do about it? The victory was there for the taking, you had to do what you had to do….

Thunder: Doesn’t feel right, Garcia was just…

Wood: If anyone knows about Alex Garcia then it is me…..what you need to understand is that letting him mess with your mind is how he gets to you, how he can defeat you, so don’t let it happen…..the fact is, you got what you wanted….a shot at the big time…..a potentially show stealing match at the upcoming pay per view…..me and you, big man….TV Title on the line…………..and I want all your focus….because your in for a short night if you don’t…

*Thunder stands up straight and glares into Wood’s eyes

Thunder: I promise you that when the time comes, you are going to get the absolute best of me……it’ll get to a point where you will regret ever giving me that little pep talk, because that was the moment when you talked me into relieving you of your most prized possession…

*Wood smiles sternly at Thunder, who returns the look and then the scene fades out

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*We change scene for the last time and the crowd boo as Carlton Jacobs is standing by with the EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello.

Jacobs: Vincent, the time is upon us, you are set to make the very first defense of your world championship in a triple threat match against Dario Machiavelli and Ojore……how are you feeling?

Costello: How’s your mother feeling?

Jacobs: What…

Costello: See I can ask stupid questions to….I could say your momma couldn’t get enough of the world heavyweight champion last night…

Jacobs: Why would you say such a thing?

Costello: I dunno, that’s like saying why would everybody be talking about Machiavelli and Ojore tonight when I am the man that is holding the world championship….why are we talking about things that are irrelevant when you should be addressing what really matters…

I don’t care about FEAR….I don’t care if they have an army or what scheme they come up with next….all that matters is me and this title….the same title that will be wrapped around my waist when this main event is over and done with…

Jacobs: Last week at Conflict you were laid out by Dario…

Costello: Last week doesn’t matter one damn bit. Sure Machiavelli got the jump on me, from behind after I had just wrestled for fifteen minutes plus, but that doesn’t make him better than me…it makes him a yellow-bellied coward and tonight I will expose him for what he really is…

Jacobs: This is basically a handicap match…

Costello: Do you think I don’t know that? But who cares…I’ve been on the wrong side of the odds before and look at me now, I’m the man in this business and nobody is taking that away from me….I can survive and I can overcome anything you put in my way, I always find a way to win because I have the heart of a champion….Machiavelli and Ojore might have the scare tactics but they don’t have an ounce on me…..they can’t wrestle me….they can’t fight me….I’m Vincent Costello for crying out loud….this is my domain you’re in now…….this is my game, my rules…….MY WORLD!

*Costello slicks his hair back

Costello: All I had to listen to last month was Jason Sparkz this, and Jason Sparkz that…..this month it’s FEAR this, FEAR that….let’s talk about me….the man that is outstripping all of them…..the man that should be in the limelight, the guy who is head and shoulders above the competition…

Tonight isn’t about FEAR….it’s all about me….because when this all draws to a close, the smoke clears and the dust settles yadda, yadda, yadda……you won’t see anyone hiding behind a mask….you won’t see FEAR all around you…..you’ll see me…..standing tall….EWF Championship still belonging to me…..and then you’ll know, you will all know……..Costello isn’t playing around anymore……this is my time…..and the clock stops for no one.

Jacobs: Can I just ask about Daniel Magnusson’s involvement in this match…

Costello: I don’t care….I’m not caught up in the politics of this joke, because that game is for mugs and I ain’t no mug…I’m the World Heavyweight Champion and you people would do well to remember that……….Magnusson, FEAR, Conrad, Phillips…..they can all wage a futile war if they want….but there will be only one victor in this battle and your looking at him……so deal with it!

*Costello sniffs and stares deep into the camera before turning away and heading out of shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:07 am

Main Event
EWF World Heavyweight Championship
Special guest referee: Daniel Magnusson
Vincent Costello © vs Dario Machiavelli vs Ojore

JK: We’ve got a riled up champion…

DF: And very confident challengers…..means only one thing, partner, we are in for a main event for the ages…

JK: This is certainly full of intensity…..FEAR may be the biggest threat to the stability of EWF, they seem to destroy everything in their wake….but Costello is strong, he is determined, and he knows how to win……these two devastating forces meet tonight, with the World Championship on the line…

Ding ding

Rick Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a triple threat match for the EWF World Heavyweight Championship!

*Crowd pop

“The boss” echoes out of the speakers and there is a good ovation in the arena for the arrival of Daniel Magnusson. He is dressed in black trousers and a referee’s jersey, and he smiles at the fans before slowly making his way down to the ring and climbing in.

JK: The COO of EWF has the unenviable task tonight of standing in between all three of these blood-thirsty competitors……he will be the special guest referee, something that has caused animosity in certain quarters…

DF: Some feel like Magnusson is getting involved where he shouldn’t be…..they also feel like he is really pushing for the EWF roster to make a stand against FEAR……

JK: The statement he gave earlier tonight certainly implied that….not the most impartial of views from Magnusson, but then again he recognizes the threat that FEAR poses to EWF…

Magnusson climbs through the ropes and he has a quick conversation with Rick Ambrose before “Bonfire” echoes out of the speakers, causing the crowd to boo with fury.

Ambrose: Introducing the challengers………….first…..from Uganda, Africa…………..weighing in at 281 pounds……………representing FEAR………Ojjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee!

DF: The beast of FEAR is in the house…..and this guy looks ready to cause some serious destruction…

JK: Ojore was built for one purpose, to cause pain…….and he does it extremely well….he will be one of the main factors of tonight’s match…

DF: We don’t know if Ojore is in this match to win, or just to ensure that Machiavelli wins…..my belief is the latter, but either way he poses a serious threat to the championship reign of Vincent Costello…

Ojore places his trademark lantern by the side of the stage and then marches down to the ring, no emotion on his dark features. He climbs up onto the apron and steps over the ropes into the ring, staring directly at Daniel Magnusson in the process.

JK: Ojore is an animal….just look at this guy…..Vincent Costello is going to need every survival instinct in the book to even make it to the end of this match…

Ojore just stands in the centre of the ring, staring at the EWF COO, and then “People are strange” plays out, drawing wild and violent boos from the fans in attendance. Red pyros shoot up into the air and explode as the word “FEAR” appears on the Hypertron.

Ambrose: From Tinseltown………………….weighing in at 250 pounds……………representing FEAR………..Dariiiiiooooo Maaaaaaaccchhhhhiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaavvvvvveeeeelllllllliiiiiiiiii!

DF: Listen to the noise of this crowd….they absolutely abhor everything about the leader of the FEAR campaign…

JK: Backstage assaults, run-ins, kidnapping, brutal injuries inflicted upon their rivals…..is it any wonder that everyone hates FEAR? These guys have spread terror around EWF for the last two months…..can you imagine if they won the world title here tonight?

DF: Then the terror would infiltrate the final part of EWF and these guys would rule with an iron fist…..this is as precarious a position as is imaginable….the whole landscape of EWF could be about to change…

Machiavelli stands on the stage, a broad smile upon his face, and he swirls his cloak around him before slowly marching down to the ring. He ignores the abuse being hurled at him and then climbs up the steel steps before entering the ring. He removes his cloak and nods at Ojore before he too looks at Magnusson and smiles deeply.

JK: Machiavelli is as barbaric as any man I have ever been around….he thrives off the suffering of others…

DF: He is a mastermind of evil, no other way to put it….this guy is dangerous and genius in equal measure….I know it is hard to accept but he has brought EWF to its knees….

JK: FEAR is certainly one heck of an organization….and tonight they stand on the brink of total dominantion….to think that after everything these men have done to EWF, they could still be rewarded at the end of it..

DF: They have bred their own success through the misfortune of others…it isn’t nice but it is effective…

JK: Just look at Daniel Magnusson….he has no idea what is about to happen….

Magnusson is trying to stay controlled as Machiavelli and Ojore continue to look at him, but he is forced to look away and pace the ring. The familiar noise of “Godfather” then fills the air and although there are boos in the atmosphere, cheers are audible.

DF: Seems like the world champion has a little support in here tonight….

JK: I think anyone who goes up against FEAR will have the crowd’s support…

Rick Ambrose: And their opponent……….from Hell’s Kitchen, New York City………………weighing in at 225 pounds……………………he is the current, reigning and defending EWF World Heavyweight Champion……..Viiiiiiiiinnncccccceeeeeennnnnnnnttt Cooooooossssssssssteeeeeeeelllllllllllllllooooooooo!

Purple pyros explode through the air and then Vincent Costello comes storming through the smoke, an angry expression on his face. He unclasps the championship belt from around his waist and thrusts it into the air with an act of defiance. He then begins to walk down to the ring…

DF: It was only twenty days ago that we saw that man win the world title from Jason Sparkz, a career-defining night for Vincent Costello….but it could all come to a crashing halt here tonight…..he faces a challenge unlike anything he has ever faced before…

JK: Everyone who has stepped in with FEAR has paid the price and fallen by the wayside….Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad combined could not overcome Machiavelli and Ojore, so to say the champion’s chances were slim would be an understatement…

DF: But like him or not, Costello is going to fight……he is going to go at this with all he has, no letting up….because that is how he is programmed…..he will go to war….win, lose or draw you are going to get everything out of him here tonight…

JK: I just don’t know what tactics he will employ here….how do you begin to even work an opening in this scenario?

Machiavelli and Ojore are now staring in the aisleway as Costello comes marching down the ramp, still holding the world title in the air. He stares up at his opponents as he walks around the ring and then climbs up on the opposite side, slowly ascending the turnbuckle to pose with his belt…

DF: When this company first started out back in February I never thought there would come a point where the future of EWF rested upon the shoulders of Vincent Costello, but that is where we are at tonight…

JK: Like you said, like him or not, Costello is the only thing standing between FEAR and total power…..that’s why he has the crowd on his side…

There are audible cheers from the crowd as Costello stays perched on the turnbuckle and stares down at FEAR before he hands the world championship belt to Daniel Magnusson. The referee walks to the centre of the ring and holds the belt in the air, drawing cheers, before handing it to the timekeeper for safe keeping. Magnusson looks at all three competitors and then gives the call for the bell to start the match…

DF: And we are underway….triple threat rules for the EWF World Championship….

JK: Costello….Machiavelli….Ojore….only one leaves tonight with the richest prize in the game…………will Costello Law continue to be enforced……….or will FEAR rise to ultimate prominence…

DF: Costello!

The crowd cheer as Costello springs from the ropes and plants a double axe handle into the side of Machiavelli’s head, sending him toppling through the ropes. Ojore then bustles forwards but Costello ducks his clothesline attempt and throws hooks to the body before landing a hard kick to the stomach. Ojore doubles up and Costello runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a hard knee to the side of the head, sending the big man toppling through the ropes as well…

JK:Costello starting this match like a man possessed….

Machiavelli is climbing back into the ring and Costello kicks him in the top of the head and then drags him inside, resting his legs on the ropes and drilling him with a sickening DDT (ala Orton)…………………..1……………………..2…………………..Dario kicks out!

DF: This is how a champion approaches a war…no messing around at all….

Costello gets back up and he runs across and baseball slides under the bottom rope, kicking Ojore back into the aisleway. VC then beckons for the big man to come towards him and Ojore obliges, breaking into a sprint……….BOOM!

JK: This is some serious work that Costello is putting in…

He sidesteps like a matador and sends Ojore crashing head-first into the ring steps, leaving him motionless on the floor. Costello wastes no time and rolls back into the ring, quickly shooting for a double legged takedown on Machiavelli and beginning to roar in with rights and lefts….

DF: Daniel Magnusson, no matter what his feelings are toward Costello, has to be enjoying this…

Machiavelli tries to cover up but Costello’s attack is relentless, finding head and body with thunderous blows. Dario somehow manages to tuck his knees up and then kicks out, catching Costello in the chest and sending him rolling backward. Both men scramble back up and Machiavelli looks for a big boot but Costello ducks underneath and counters with a neckbreaker…………………………1……………………2……………..shoulder up!

JK: With Ojore down that leaves Costello to work away on Machiavelli….a straight one on one fight…

DF: Like an old western…

Costello drags Machiavelli up and tries to position him for a piledriver but Dario swipes his legs and bridges over the top…………………….1…………………………………2………………….Costello bridges out and then spins to the front, kicking Machiavelli in the gut and then whipping him off the ropes…

JK: Running knee lift…

Costello slams his knee into the stomach of Machiavelli, forcing him to roll into a seated position on the mat. Costello then charges off the ropes and returns with a hard kick right to his challenger’s face…………………..1…………………………………..2………………shoulder up. Costello demands that Magnusson count faster, but the COO shakes his head and tells VC to continue…

DF: I don’t think Magnusson is here to listen to how to do his job…

Machiavelli gets up and Costello nails him with uppercuts to the ribcage and then pushes him back into the corner, where he stomps a vicious mudhole to the stomach. He breaks with a smile on his face and then runs off the opposite ropes, returning with a big splash in the corner. Machiavelli is dazed as he staggers out…

JK: Straight onto the shoulders….GO TO…

Machiavelli slides off the back of Costello’s shoulders and counters with a Russian legsweep……………………1………………………2……………..kickout. Machiavelli pushes his hair from his eyes as he stands up and begins to stomp down on the chest of Costello with real venom, keeping the champion at bay. He finally pulls him up and lifts him into a vertical suplex before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a legdrop……………………………………1……………………….2……………shoulder up.

DF: Tide has turned in favour of the FEAR leader now…

JK: But how effective is he without Ojore by his side?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:11 am

Costello gets back up and Machiavelli rocks his head back with right hands before grabbing his arm and whipping him off the ropes. He floors the champion with a clothesline as he comes back and then beckons him up again, lifting him into an atomic drop and then into a bridging German………………..1……………………2……………….kickout. Machiavelli pulls Costello back up and tries to put him in an abdominal stretch….

DF: I don’t think Costello is having any of that…

Costello leans up and lands with crossface punches to the head of Dario before spinning out and landing with a back suplex from nowhere. Ojore is just climbing back up onto the apron as VC runs across and slams his forearm straight in his foe’s face, sending Ojore flying into the security barrier…

JK: Costello is doing such a good job of keeping Ojore out of this match…

DF: I think it’s the only way he walks out of here with the world championship still in his possession….

Costello flips the bird to Ojore and then turns back around to face Machiavelli. He waits for him to get back up and then kicks him in the stomach, lifting him into a piledriver………………….1……………………..2…………….shoulder up!

JK: if Costello can do serious damage to Machiavelli before Ojore ever manages to get a foothold in this match then he could do the unthinkable...

DF: But the law of averages says a point will come when Costello will have to face the music…

Costello makes his way over to the corner and begins to scale the ropes, waiting for Machiavelli to stand up. He then positions himself for flight and jumps off, slamming his right knee right behind the ear of Dario and dropping back to the canvass. Costello gets up and crawls over, pulling Machiavelli up into a camel clutch…

JK: Submission applied….Machiavelli in trouble now…

Costello wrenches back on the head of Machiavelli, causing his neck and back serious discomfort, and calls Magnusson over to make a decision. Magnusson asks Machiavelli if he wants to give up but Dario just shakes his head and tries to pull VC’s grip free from around his chin. The crowd are willing Machiavelli to give up, but he is not interested…

DF: Despite all the pain that Machiavelli is feeling, I don’t think you will get him to give up….

JK: This guy is trained in torture, he will have an unreal threshold of pain…

Costello is dripping beads of sweat as he pulls right back on Machiavelli’s head, but the challenger is not interested in giving up. He pulls himself closer and closer to the ropes, only for the champion to dig his fingers in and really extend the pain….

DF: This could just come down to who can withstand the longest…..

JK: It could be a long wait to see either of these men give up….

Ojore is back up again and he climbs in the ring from behind and breaks the submission by clotheslining Costello in the back of the head. The crowd boo as Ojore welcomes Costello back up and then knees him in the stomach and ploughs him with a pumphandle slam…

DF: Now what will he do…

Ojore stares down at Costello and then he grabs Machiavelli and dumps him ontop……………………1……………………..2………………shoulder up!

JK: I guess now we have our answer……Ojore has no interest in winning this match, this is purely handicap rules…

Daniel Magnusson seems to notice the same thing and he looks worried. Ojore drags Costello up and easily hauls him into the corner before running in and crushing him with a bum rush to the midsection. Costello staggers out and is tilt-a-whirled into a powerslam….Ojore then places Dario ontop again…………………….1…………………..2……………..Costello kicks out!

JK: We kind of knew that this was likely but the confirmation still takes it out of you….Vincent Costello is right up against it now….

Ojore lets out an animalistic roar as he beckons for Costello to get up and then he pulls him into a gutwrench position. His eyes flash with malice and he fixes Daniel Magnusson with a glowing smile before flipping Costello up in the air…

DF: FEAR RISES….

Costello pounds fists down into the top of Ojore’s forehead before jumping out the back. He quickly bounces off the ropes and returns with a flying chopblock that takes Ojore down to one knee. Costello gets to his feet and he kicks Ojore in the temple, leaving him slumped on the deck. Costello quickly climbs the top rope….

JK: KERB STOMP…..HE HIT IT….

DF: He’s gonna do it…

Costello comes flying off the top rope and lands the brutal double stomp to the chest of his opponent. He whirls around to make the cover as Machiavelli sprints across and clatters into the champion with a clothesline, sending both men toppling over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

JK: Machiavelli just kept this match alive…

DF: What a main event….world championship on the line…

Costello and Machiavelli both get back up, near the announce area, and they begin to trade right hands before Costello jabs his opponent in the eye and then slams Dario’s head against the top of the announce table. Costello then charges Machiavelli back into the ring apron before pulling him forward and lifting him into a suplex position and dumping him ontop of the announce table…

JK: Lookout here…

DF: I’m surprised the table didn’t give way right there….

Costello climbs ontop of the table and begins to crash right hands into the head of Machiavelli before standing up, drawing big cheers from the fans in attendance.

JK: I bet Costello wasn’t expecting a reaction like this from the fans when he woke up this morning….

Costello draws blood from the nose of Machiavelli and he looks at his bloodied fist before painting a cross on his chest with a smile. He then drags Machiavelli up and pulls him into a fisherman’s position before lifting him up onto his shoulders….

DF: Great strength from the champ…

JK: Muscle-buster…

Ojore is back up and outside the ring, where he lands a big punch to the midsection of Costello, causing him to drop Machiavelli to safety. Ojore then seizes Costello by the throat and lifts him off the table and throws him into the ringpost….

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DF: You wanna talk about impact….that was sick…

JK: Costello just got him some steel….

Ojore lets out another roar, causing some screams from fans in attendance, before he rips the covering off the top of the announce table and throws it at the ring, shattering it in two. He then drags all of the monitors out of the table, his eyes glowing dangerously…

DF: Things are about to get very interesting indeed….

JK: Daniel Magnusson is trying to control this…

Magnusson is outside the ring, trying to calm the situation, but Ojore is in no mood to listen. The big man shoves Magnusson out of the way and then drags Costello toward him, preparing to dismantle him through the table…

DF: Costello’s title reign is flashing before his eyes…

Magnusson is not willing to be denied and he jumps in the way of Ojore again, ordering him to get back in the ring. Ojore looks very angry as he pushes Costello back onto the floor and then gets in Magnusson’s face, arguing with the referee…

JK: I don’t think it is wise for Magnusson to get on the wrong side of Ojore….

DF: He is throwing himself right in the way of FEAR and I don’t think that is very clever…

JK: Magnusson’s attempts at thwarting the rise of FEAR is likely to get him in a lot of trouble….

Ojore shoves Magnusson away, shaking his head, and then turns around…..BOOM!....The crowd cheer as Costello slams a monitor into the head of Ojore, staggering him backwards, and then runs forward and throws the monitor through the air, driving it right between Ojore’s eyes….

DF: WHAT A SHOT!

Ojore falls back and is draped across the announce table, completely motionless. Costello then turns away…..CRACK!

JK: So close…

Machiavelli swings a steel chair at Costello’s head but the champion ducks, causing the steel chair to slam off the ringpost. Costello then pulls the chair away from Dario and jabs it into his challenger’s stomach before……..CRACK!.....he lashes the chair across Machiavelli’s back and leaves him sprawled on the floor….

DF: This has descended into a street fight…just what Costello wants….

Costello raises the chair in the air, drawing more cheers from the crowd, and then ignores Magnusson as he walks back to the announce table and lifts the chair over his head, bringing it back down with serious force……………..CRACK!

JK: Damn….

The crowd wince as Costello crashes the chair across the head of Ojore, leaving him to slip into a serious state of unconsciousness. Costello then throws the chair down on the floor and he looks at the EWF Championship, passion in his eyes, and walks back to the ring. He jumps up onto the apron and begins to climb the ropes…

DF: What is Costello doing here?

JK: Something he shouldn’t be…..this is such a risk…

DF: World title on the line, you do whatever it takes……Costello standing on the edge of the world…..OH MY GOD!

JK: SWEET LORD….HE’S BROKEN IN HALF!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x20

The flashbulbs are going wild and the crowd even more so as Costello comes flying through the air and lands his sickening two-footed stomp to the chest of Ojore, driving him right through the announce table with serious impact.

DF: Costello just went to town….he went beyond the pale right there….

JK: That was insane…unlike anything I have seen before…

DF: Like him or not that is unrivalled passion…he will take any risk he has to in order to win matches….

Costello is down on his knees in the wreckage, looking a little stunned by what he has just done. Daniel Magnusson is standing next to Costello and telling him to get back up and get to the ring…

JK: Magnusson is almost telling Costello that now is his time….Ojore is out of it, Machiavelli is for the taking….

Costello staggers back up to his feet and makes his way over to the ring, pulling himself under the bottom rope and back into the ring. Dario Machiavelli is also in the ring and he has the ring bell tucked under his arm…

DF: Costello needs to be careful here….Machiavelli seems poised…

JK: He’s got the bell…

Machiavelli gets up and he swings the bell at Costello’s head, only for the champion to duck underneath and counter with a tiger suplex……………………..1………………………….2…………………..shoulder up. Machiavelli crawls back up and Costello lifts him onto his shoulder…

DF: GT…

Machiavelli rakes his fingers into the eyes of Costello and drops off the back, attempting to pull him into an inverted DDT…

JK: FINAL CUT!

Costello wraps his hands around the back of Machiavelli and sits down into an inverted jawbreaker, staggering Dario back into the corner. Costello then runs in and dives into a splash…

DF: Not what he was looking for…

Machiavelli drives both of his knees up, catching VC in the face and sending him back to the centre of the ring. Dario then begins to scale the ropes and he dives from the top…

JK: Machiavelli going high-risk…

DF: Pay-off is huge….

JK: Didn’t pay-off…..GO TO SLEEP!

The crowd roar as Costello amazingly catches Machiavelli on his shoulders and then drills him with the GTS………Costello dives into the cover…
….1
………2
………………..shoulder up!

DF: My….I really thought that was it….

JK: The whole crowd did…..but Machiavelli is fighting….guy has got guts….

DF: FEAR, Johnny, these guys have serious staying power…

Costello gets back up and he looks angry as he stands in the corner and beckons for Machiavelli to stand up. Dario is slumped on all fours and tries to stand, only to fall back down again…

JK: SOCCER PUNT!

Costello comes running in and swings his foot at the skull of Dario but Machiavelli ducks the kick and pulls VC into a schoolboy……………….1…………………………..2……………….shoulder up. They scramble back up and Costello kicks Machiavelli in the stomach and flips him up…

DF: Power…

Machiavelli jumps out of the back and then counters with a edge’o’matic inverted pulldown……………….1……………………..2………………..shoulder up. Machiavelli scratches his way back up and runs in, diving into the air….

JK: Fame-ass-er…

Costello pulls out at the last second and causes Machiavelli to land hard on his backside. Costello then ushers his challenger back up and catches him coming in…

DF: OMERTA!

JK: He got him…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Apr 2013, 1:16 am

….2
………….3!

DF: Costello retains………..

JK: No wait…..

Magnusson’s hand is just coming down for the three count when a masked man drags him from under the bottom rope and slams the COO back into the ringside barrier, leaving him slumped in a heap on the floor. The crowd are booing furiously as another masked man climbs the turnbuckle on the opposite side of the ring….

JK: It’s a damn mugging….

The new masked man somersaults off the top rope and lands a legdrop across the back of Costello’s neck, leaving the champion slumped in a heap on the floor. A third masked man then rolls into the ring and he beckons for his two allies to join him.

JK: What is the meaning of this….

DF: It’s FEAR, Johnny……….these guys are everywhere….

The biggest of the masked men, around 6’6 and 300 lbs, pulls Vincent Costello off the floor and lifts him onto his shoulders. He holds him there for a moment or two and then drills him with a sickening F-5, leaving the champion completely motionless on the deck. The third masked man, the one directing traffic, then climbs to the top rope and he points around at the crowd before jumping off and landing with a double kneedrop right to the gut of Costello….

JK: Vincent Costello is getting a beating right now…..FEAR are all over this joint….

DF: This was always going to be the problem….this was always what everyone was afraid of…

JK: This needs to stop….this can’t continue….

DF: HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!

“Cold Ash” screams out of the speakers and the crowd roar as Jimmy Phillips, Mike Conrad and Liam Wood come running out from behind the curtain, fury on their faces. The noise inside the Coliseum is deafening and awe-inspiring…

JK: MAGNUSSON WANTED UNITY AND BOY HAS HE GOT IT….

Phillips, Conrad and Wood all fly into the ring and begin brawling with all members of FEAR. The biggest masked man runs forwards but Phillips ducks down and pulls the top rope, sending him flying over to the outside of the ring. The two remaining men then take the fight to Wood and Conrad, only for them to both get wiped out by running clotheslines. One of the FEAR members gets back up and Conrad smiles….

DF: DUSTBUSTER!

JK: VIPER DROP!

Conrad nails one with the RKO and then the other man falls victim to the pedigree from Viper. The crowd continue their relentless support as Jimmy Phillips runs the ropes and then comes back, diving over the top rope and slamming into the big man on the outside.

JK: EWF is fighting is back with all we have…..this is insane…..

DF: I just cannot believe how crazy this is…

All three masked men huddle together and jump the guardrail, fleeing into the crowd. Phillips calls for Conrad and Wood to join him and all three men give chase through the masses, following FEAR out of view and into the backstage area…

JK: The fight is set to continue in the back….this one is not over by a long shot…

In the ring, Dario Machiavelli has the ring bell in his hand and a crazy smile on his face. He spits blood across the canvass and screams for Vincent Costello to stand up…

DF: But Machiavelli’s plan still worked the way he wanted it to…Costello is hurt, he has no help…..

JK: The champ is all alone…

Costello slowly staggers back to his feet, struggling to keep a vertical base. He staggers around and then turns on his heel, facing Machiavelli as he runs forward…

DF: LIGHTS OUT!

*Crowd pop

JK: Oh my…

Machiavelli launches the ring bell at Costello’s head but the champion ducks, causing Dario to follow through and clatter the bell into the skull of Ojore, who was just climbing back onto the apron. Ojore falls back down to the outside as Machiavelli turns back around…

DF:OMERTA!

Machiavelli jumps out of the side of the black hole slam and then he kicks Costello right between the legs, dropping the champion to his knees in agony. The crowd are booing furiously as Daniel Magnusson climbs back in the ring, realization on his face…

JK: Magnusson knows that this is it….Costello’s fight has been a brave one…..the EWF boys still came to the rescue against FEAR but there is nothing that can stop these guys…

DF: FEAR is rising…

JK: NO WAY!

Machiavelli points at Magnusson and smiles before saying “It’s over…..the FEAR has arrived” before he is spun around by a returning Jimmy Phillips…

DF: TOUCHDOWN!

*Crowd pop

JK: Take a bow son…..take a goddamn bow…

Phillips stares down at Machiavelli with hatred in his eyes and then rolls from the ring, thunder in his eyes. The crowd are reaching over the barricade, slapping him on the back, as Vincent Costello crawls over and drapes a bloodied palm on Machiavelli’s chest…
….1
…………..2
………………3!

DF: You wouldn’t have bet on this…

Ding ding ding

Rick Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………..and STILL EWF World Heavyweight Champion…………..Viiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnncccceeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnttttttttttt Coooooooossssstttttttteeeeelllllllloooooooooooo!

JK: I don’t think there was anyone betting on this outcome…..Costello didn’t stand a chance against FEAR…but thanks to the unity of the EWF locker-room he has managed to overcome the odds…..

DF: I don’t think Costello will be thanking any way any time soon, but he should be….because thanks to Mike Conrad, Liam Wood and especially Jimmy Phillips, he has overcome FEAR, the first man to do so…

JK: An amazing match, that swung one way and then the other….but when it all came down to it….the will of good counterbalanced evil and EWF rose higher than FEAR could have imagined…

DF: I’ll tell you something though, Johnny, this war is just beginning….you saw a real glimpse of the FEAR army here tonight and they are packing serious ammunition, no way are they going to take this setback laying down….

JK: Oh they’ll be back, I don’t doubt that…Machiavelli and co will not just fade into the abyss….but right now EWF and Vincent Costello can breathe a sigh of relief…..they came out on top tonight…..FEAR has been vanquished for tonight alone…

DF: What an ending….it’s ten days until our next show and I already cannot wait to see what happens next…

Costello is hugging his championship as he falls through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Daniel Magnusson is looking down at Dario Machiavelli with a satisfied look on his face as Jimmy Phillips stands on the top of the stage and stares down at the scene in front of him.

JK: Oh man to say that business just picked up would be an understatement…..the battle lines have been well and truly drawn tonight……what the heck is going to happen next?

DF: Phillips, Conrad, Viper all came to the rescue tonight but what price will they pay in return for their efforts….FEAR will backlash after what has happened here at Conflict, no doubt it…

JK: There is going to be hell to pay for what we have witnessed…..I just don’t know Daniel Magnusson or anyone else can stop this war from over-running into the daily running of EWF…where on earth does this end?

DF: There is no light at the end of this tunnel, Johnny…..the war wages on……the destruction grows…..we are literally trapped in the middle of a raging inferno of a battlefield…

JK: And in ten nights we do it all over again…thank you for joining us folks….we will see you next time for more EWF Conflict!

DF: Night everyone!

*The show goes off the air with a staredown between Jimmy Phillips, Vincent Costello and Dario Machiavelli. Costello looks at both men and then raises the EWF Championship in the air, Daniel Magnusson watching the proceedings from the corner of the ring.

Official result: Vincent Costello via pinfall over Dario Machiavelli
Match time: 17 minutes 12 seconds

EWF Conflict Tuesday 16th April 2013 Results (Episode 6) Ewf-ma10

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down