The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Results Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9)

Go down

EWF Conflict Results Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9) Empty EWF Conflict Results Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:23 pm

*We go live on air from inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The Conflict setup is back in its entirety and the fans are still flowing through the doors, toward their seats. “Indestructible” is echoing out of the speaker system and the usual array of pyrotechnics is exploding high into the air. On the Hypertron, a video highlights package from last week’s show is airing to the crowd. The cameras then pan around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin, situated at the announce booth.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to a Thursday night edition of EWF Conflict, coming to you live and exclusive from the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. We have over 3,000 in attendance and an amazing show lined up for everyone watching on the V2 forum. I’m Johnny Kelly, alongside me is my broadcast colleague, Donovan Franklin, what are you expecting tonight Don?

DF: Insanity and mayhem, the same thing we get every week. Just take a look at the main event, Johnny, that is un-frickin-believable…..the war between EWF and FEAR is going beyond the pale tonight….we are just ten days away from Scars and Stripes and you can be sure we are seeing fireworks inside the Coliseum….

JK: Could not have built it up better myself….right now FEAR are on the rampage, Tyler Roth and Alex Garcia are also relentless….we don’t know if both groups are intertwined but the future of EWF is extremely unstable right now……tonight everything is in the balance and we are expecting a show to remember…

DF: Yes we are….we have the debut of Robin Reborn, we’ve got two hellacious tag team bouts to look forward….the final stop before a PPV extravaganza and all eyes are on the prize…spotlight is shining, time to bring the A game…

There is a small smattering of applause from the crowd as Oliver Baker comes walking out onto the stage, a microphone in his hand. Baker unbuttons his collar, looking a little flustered, before beginning his address.

JK: Oliver Baker is under a lot of pressure right now, temporarily filling in for COO Daniel Magnusson whilst he is out of action…

DF: Baker is the man being forced into decision making…

Baker: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Conflict….

*The crowd cheer

Baker: As you are currently aware, there is somewhat of a crisis facing EWF at this present moment in time. That crisis is known as: FEAR!

*The crowd boo furiously as Baker paces the rampway

Baker: We have all bared witness to the wrath of this organisation, we have experienced exactly what they are capable of and now I am standing here tonight to make an announcement that these actions will no longer be tolerated!

*The crowd cheer

Baker: FEAR have shown no remorse, no compassion as they have left superstars and staff members beaten and injured, they have caused great grief and suffering to countless individuals. As the man currently charged with running EWF it falls to me to step up and do something about it…

*Baker rubs sweat from his brow

Baker: We do not know who all of these men are but they pose a very severe risk to the future and foundations of this promotion…..we have identified Dario Machiavelli and Ojore as main culprits but they have allies in arms and it is up to us to smoke them out and expose them…..when we do that, then we can punish all of them correctly….

And I assure you they will be punished…not with fines or contractual wranglings….these villainous individuals have caused far too much hurt to walk away from this scenario with their heads held high…..Machiavelli and his partners will be brought to justice….they will find out that no man is bigger than EWF and they will find out their fate in the form of this slip of paper right here…

*Baker reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a piece of paper

Baker: Most commonly known as the P45..

*The crowd pop

JK: Affirmative action….

DF: Baker is going to fire FEAR? This guy has balls, but I don’t know….oh no….

*Baker seems to grow in confidence from the crowd’s reaction before “Seven nation army” echoes out of the speakers and boos begin to ring around. Baker suddenly looks worried as Alex Garcia, Tyler Roth and Drake Callihan come walking out behind Baker. All three men circle Baker, dark smiles upon their faces.

JK: What is going on here…

DF: I’ve got a real bad feeling about this…

Baker: Can….Can I help you?

*Drake Callihan stands in front of Oliver Baker, a smile on his face, and twists his head from side to side before lifting his hand in the air and clicks his fingers. The sound jolts Baker in fear and the next second Tyler Roth punches Baker right in the side of the head, dropping him to the floor.

JK: No this is wrong…

DF: These guys left Hugh Cartwright and Carlton Jacobs battered and bloodied last week and now Oliver Baker….

JK: What is the meaning of this?

Baker’s face is bleeding and he looks terrified as Roth and Garcia circle him, Callihan smiling in the background. Garcia stomps down on top of Baker’s head, leaving him sprawled on the stage, and then Roth grabs him by the hair and rags him back to his feet. Roth holds Baker by the throat, waiting for Callihan to give orders, and then he lifts Baker up on his shoulders…

DF: Someone needs to stop this…

Roth holds Baker on his shoulders, smiling, as Drake Callihan looks directly into the camera and begins to speak…

Callihan: You want answers, EWF, then here they are…in the flesh…..Daniel Magnusson, Oliver Baker…..don’t you see, nobody stands in the way of this………nobody can stop the apocalypse that is coming…..take a good look at this……take a good look……….because this is pure FEAR….this is our core…..this is the beginning of the end….

JK: The words straight from Callihan’s mouth….

DF: These guys are FEAR….

JK: Someone get out here and save Baker….

DF: TOO LATE!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

*Callihan turns to Roth and gives a thumbs down signal with a laugh as Roth slings Oliver Baker off his shoulders with an F-5 that sends the Head of Talent off the stage and crashing through two tables below. The whole arena is stunned as Baker lays motionless in the wreckage as Roth, Garcia and Callihan watch, with smiles, from the top of the stage.

JK: This is sick…….get the medics………

DF: The whole landscape just changed….Garcia, Roth and Callihan are FEAR, they are working with Machiavelli and Ojore……EWF just took another hit…

JK: And what about management? Magnusson is down, Baker down……who the hell will want this job? How are the Board of Directors going to react to this?

DF: Well they seemed to back Baker’s decision to fire the members of FEAR, but will they still go ahead with that…

JK: I just don’t know anymore…

*Drake Callihan pats Tyler Roth and Alex Garcia on the shoulders as medics begin to tend to Oliver Baker. The crowd still look stunned as Callihan turns into the camera once more.

Callihan: Listen up and listen closely…you wanna fire us? Go ahead but you can’t beat this, you’ll never stop us….because we’ll keep coming, like there is no tomorrow…job or no job this doesn’t stop until we say it does….EWF is going to crash and burn, FEAR is rising and FEAR shall conquer….get used to it….welcome to the future!

*Callihan laughs as he turns and then leads Roth and Garcia off the stage and into the backstage area. Medics continue to treat Oliver Baker.

JK: I still can’t believe how this show has begun…

DF: Me neither, this is unreal….FEAR really are backing EWF into the corner, do we have an answer? What the hell are we going to do?

JK: This is the scariest threat that I have witnessed in some time in this industry……FEAR is growing, they are rising and I am not sure there is anyone who can stop them…..this truly could be the end as we know it…

DF: I hope the boys in the back are watching this and they are psyching themselves up….this is your time to shine, time to make your name….we need you, EWF needs you…..this is an all out war and anything goes….man this is unbelievable..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:26 pm

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Mr Jones

We come from the commercials and there is still an air of disbelief in the arena as “Thrift shop” by Macklemore echoes out of the speakers, signalling the entrance of Robin Reborn.

JK: What a night this is for this young man….his EWF debut in front of 3,000 fans….but more importantly he is walking right into a warzone. Don, how on earth does a young man handle this sort of atmosphere?

DF: I was never in an atmosphere like this, so it is difficult for me to even comprehend. Robin Reborn has a lot of talent and he could go far in this business, but I don’t know how he will be feeling knowing that FEAR are running amok right now….that will add to the nerves because there is nothing that you can rely on….he needs to keep his game face on and just try to focus on the task at hand, but that is of course easier said than done…

JK: It sure is….the only problem for Reborn is that the “task at hand” is Mr Jones, such a dangerous prospect for any debutant…

Reborn tags a few hands of the fans as he walks down to the ring, removing his trilby hat and spinning it in his palm. He walks around the ring and places his hat on the announce desk before jumping up onto the apron and flipping over the ropes.

JK: What can you tell us about the style of this kid, Don?

DF: Primarily he is a high-flier, a damn dare-devil for want of a better word…..he will go high-risk as much as he possibly can, and I promise that we are going to see some fascinating things from him in the ring….

Reborn bounces from one foot to the other, psyching himself up and breathing in the atmosphere. The lights then darken and the crowd cheer and scream as the familiar gong sounds out over the airwaves, three times before a flash of light illuminates the stage and Mr Jones makes his entrance.

JK: But this is such a dangerous match for Reborn here tonight, he is going up against the demonic one…

DF: Not a match you would ideally want on your debut, Reborn is right in at the deep end tonight…

JK: We have barely seen this man hurt, let alone taken down longer enough for anyone to pin or submit him…..Jones is a ferocious individual and he could be a serious threat to this young stallion in the ring…

DF: Jones won’t be bothered that this is Reborn’s debut, he doesn’t strike me as a guy who cares for occasion…..you saw what he did to Bryan Wells and I have no doubts he will be looking to do something similar to his opponent tonight…

Jones slowly stalks to the ring and then climbs up onto the apron as the lights in the arena come back on. Jones stares from behind his mask at Reborn, emotionless, and then climbs over the top rope into the ring, causing Reborn to bounce away to a neutral corner, sizing up the challenge in front of him.

JK: Huge contrast of styles in this match…..high-flier vs a brawling powerhouse…….

DF: But will Jones be able to catch up with Reborn, the kid is quick….

The referee seems happy with everything and he backs away to call for the bell, starting the match off. Jones and Reborn circle each other, Robin keeping his distance, and then Jones lunges in for a lockup, only for Reborn to slip underneath and bounce away.

JK: Reborn does not want to get caught in a clinch, he will not be able to handle Jones at close quarters…

Jones continues to press forwards and he backs Reborn into a corner before looking for a swinging right hand but Reborn ducks underneath again and fires off with quick kicks and punches to the legs and body before Jones grabs him by the throat and pushes him across the ring….

DF: Those shots didn’t even make a dent in Jones…

Reborn rolls back up to his feet and Jones runs towards him with a big boot but Reborn ducks underneath it and then nails a dropkick to the back, sending Jones staggering into the corner. Reborn gets back up and charges into the corner with a diving splash before waiting for Jones to walk out and he springboards onto the ropes…..

JK: Tornado….

Jones blocks the flying DDT and holds Reborn in midair before throwing him backwards into the turnbuckle. Jones runs in with a kick to the stomach and then unloads with a barrage of rights and lefts before grabbing Reborn’s arm and whips him across to the opposite side of the ring….

DF: Jones is starting to find his rhythm now…..

Jones follows across with a running clothesline but Reborn leaps onto the top rope and then backflips over his oncoming opponent. Reborn then charges off the ropes, gathering serious momentum, and rushes back, only to be tilt-a-whirled into the air….

JK: WHAT A COUNTER!

The crowd erupt as Reborn performs three revolutions around the body of Jones and then takes him down with an impressive headscissors. Jones gets back up and Reborn dropkicks his knees out from under him, dropping him on all fours, before running to the ropes and springboarding again….

DF: That is a beautiful move….

Reborn spins back and drops his leg across the back of Jones’ neck……………………………1…………………….powerout. Reborn gets to his feet and he slams hard kicks into the chest of Jones before swinging a huge roundhouse to the head, only for Jones to duck the final blow and drags Reborn into a rollup…………………………..1………………………2…………………..kickout. They get back to their feet and Reborn looks for a dropkick but Jones catches his feet and drops him to the canvass before slingshotting him into the corner…

JK: Reborn found the ropes…incredible….AIR TIME!

The crowd cheer as Reborn lands on the second rope, smiles, and then leaps onto the top rope and twists back into a corkscrew takedown that knocks Jones off his feet…………………………..1……………………………2………………….powerout once again. Reborn crawls back up and he runs at Jones, placing one foot on his knee, and then nails a stiff enzeguiri to the side of the head, leaving his opponent sprawled on his back. Reborn then makes his way over to the corner and vaults up top….

DF: Reborn not afraid to take to the skies…..might be his only way to keep this guy down….

JK: Jones is already getting back up…

Reborn seems a little shocked as Jones begins to crawl back to his feet, causing Reborn to change tactic and he leaps off the rope and lands a missile dropkick, taking the big man off his feet. Reborn then rolls back up and he lands a sickening buzzsaw kick to the side of Jones’ head…………………………..1…………………………2…………………….Jones kicks out!

DF: That was marginally closer but Reborn is going to need so much more than that….

JK: I just don’t know how you keep a guy like Jones down, nobody has yet managed it….

Reborn drags Jones up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Jones is too strong and he counters into a suplex of his own, only for Reborn to float over his shoulder and counters with a backstabber. Jones falls forwards and into the corner as Reborn follows in with a stiff shining wizard to the back of his opponent’s head before running to the opposite ropes and dives into a springboard as Jones staggers back around…

DF ASAI…..DAMN!

Reborn comes flying back with an asai moonsault but Jones shows great awareness and strength to catch Reborn on his shoulders as he comes through the air…

JK: TOMBSTONE!

Jones is seconds away from detonating but Reborn manages to fight his way off the back and he quickly runs off the ropes to build his offense….

DF: What a sideslam that was!

Jones has Reborn scouted as he comes back from the ropes and he drills him with a huge swinging sideslam…………………………………..1………………………………………2……………………..Reborn gets his shoulder up!

JK: Reborn might be about to tread deep water now…

Jones drags Reborn up and lands a hard uppercut under his chin, sending him staggering back into the ropes. He then lands hooks to the body and whips Reborn across the ring, flooring him with a big boot on the comeback. Reborn flails back to a vertical base and Jones kicks him in the stomach, doubling him up, and then runs off the ropes before coming back with a full-blooded DDT………………1…………………2…………..Reborn manages to kick out.

DF: When Jones gets a scene of blood he is like a wild animal, I don’t like the kid’s chances anymore…

Jones lashes hard blows across the back of Reborn and drags him up before slinging him into the corner. He works the body with punches and kicks before dragging Reborn out and flooring him with a hard clothesline. Reborn gets back up and Jones twists his arm around before climbing the turnbuckle….

JK: Jones is going “old school”…

Reborn is dazed as Jones comes flying off the top rope with the vicious forearm across the back of his neck. He then drops into a cover…………………..1……………………..2………………………..Reborn just manages to get his shoulder up.

DF: Thought that was the ender…

Jones gets back to his feet and he begins to stretch out his gloved hand, beckoning Reborn up, and then he seizes his opponent around the throat…

JK: CHOKE…

He lifts Reborn into the air but the debutant manages to jump out of the side and then counter with a dropkick to the thigh. Jones falls down on one leg and Reborn runs off the ropes before returning with a flying dropkick that smacks against the face of the masked man…………………….1……………………….2…………Jones powers out. Reborn goes back on the offense with forearms and punches before attempting an irish whip, only for Jones to reverse….

DF: SPRINGBOARD…

Reborn dives onto the ropes and flies back with an attempted crossbody but Jones ducks it, causing Reborn to land heavily on his chest. The youngster staggers back up, hurt, and Jones runs into him with a huge clothesline that sends him over the top rope to the outside of the ring…

JK: Reborn is definitely in an area that I would not recommend…

Reborn staggers up near the announce table as Jones climbs out of the ring behind him and grabs him by the scruff of the neck. Jones drives a heavy knee into the ribs of Reborn before sending him flying toward the ringside barrier, causing him to flip upside down in the process and slam against the steel….

DF: When Jones opens up he is a monster….there is no doubting that…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9)

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:27 pm

Reborn is holding his spine as Jones drags him back up and then easily hauls him back into the ring. RR slowly gets to his feet as Jones scales the ropes and perches on the top before launching himself through the air…

JK: That was needed….

Reborn reacts brilliantly with a flying dropkick as Jones comes out of the air, leaving both men stranded on the canvass. Slowly, RR gets back to his feet and he pulls Jones by the head and attempts to turn him into a neckbreaker….

DF: Jones having none of that….

Jones turns out and pushes Reborn off the ropes, only for RR to dive into a springboard and then float back with a picture perfect tornado DDT. The crowd are showing their appreciation as Reborn quickly heads for the corner and jumps up…

JK: This is a fantastic chance….450 splash!

Reborn gives the crowd the thumbs up and then front flips into the 450 splash, only to find the knees of Mr Jones waiting for him on landing. Reborn rolls away in agony, really feeling the pain, as Jones gets back to his feet and then takes Reborn down with a crunching spinebuster as he walks in…………………..1……………………2………………..Reborn just gets his shoulder up in the air.

DF: Reborn isn’t as quick now, he is feeling the pace of this match…

JK: I’m not surprised…..this has been a hectic pace and he has taken some punishment…

Jones gets back up to feet and he drags Reborn up before scooping him onto his shoulders for the tombstone. Reborn kicks his legs and manages to drop off the back before lashing a hard kick against the side of Jones’ knee and then running off the ropes, returning with a flying hurricanrana that sends Jones crashing into the turnbuckle. The masked man collides with the corner and staggers back out into a flash superkick from Reborn, who follows up with a standing moonsault…………………………1……………………………2……………………shoulder up.

DF: Reborn is game, I like this kid….he is plucky….

JK: He’s got fighting spirit, exactly what we like to see here in EWF….

Reborn goes into the corner and he begins to climb the ropes as Jones makes it back to his feet. Reborn reaches the top and he waits for Jones to stand completely before he dives through the air, tucking his knees under his chin for more air time….

DF:CROSSBODY!

Reborn slams into Jones, taking him to ground, but Jones shows amazing power to roll right through and back onto his feet with Reborn in his grasp. The crowd applaud as Jones then spins Reborn up onto his shoulders and drops him backwards into an inverted powerbomb, crashing Reborn’s face against the canvass!

JK: That is the end…

Reborn seems completely unconscious as Jones rolls him over onto his back and makes the cover………
…1
……..2
…………..Reborn kicks out!

DF: He may be too brave…

JK: Robin Reborn might not be thinking straight after that shot…

DF: Remember what Jones did to Wells when he couldn’t put him away permanently…

JK: I try not to…

Jones stands up tall, his black eyes flickering with malice, and he waits for Robin Reborn to gingerly get back up before clutching him around the throat, walking him around the ring…

DF: Reborn is going for a ride here…

JK: What goes up….

Jones lifts Reborn high into the air for the chokeslam but Reborn amazingly wraps his legs around the neck of Jones in midair and tries to pull him into a headscissors but Jones stands his ground and pulls Reborn back up onto his shoulders….

DF: Powerbomb instead….

Reborn sends hard punches down into the top of Jones’ head and then manages to jump out of the back, athletically landing on the middle ropes. He takes a quick look over his shoulder and then vaults onto the top rope before flipping….

JK: MOONSAULT!

Reborn slams into the big man and knocks him down into a pinning combo…………………………..1……………………..2……………Jones just gets his shoulder up. They both get back to their feet and Reborn swings all his weight behind a huge roundhouse kick….

DF: Caught him….CHOKESLAM!

This time Reborn isn’t so lucky as Jones dodges the kick and then seizes him around the throat before demolishing him with a huge chokeslam. Reborn’s eyes roll into the back of his head upon impact and Jones drops down to make the cover…
…1
………2
……………3!

JK: Reborn was game as anything and a great showing on his debut, but it just wasn’t enough….Jones was unstoppable…

DF: FOOT ON THE ROPES!

The whole crowd seem to think the match is over until they spot Reborn’s left leg hanging on the bottom rope, causing the pin to be invalid. Jones looks at the referee, dislike in his eyes, but then quickly gets back to his feet. He looks around at the crowd and then back down at Reborn before he draws a finger across his throat and waits for his opponent to stand…

JK: Great ring presence by Robin Reborn but I get the feeling he has only delayed the inevitable…

DF: And prolonged the pain….this guy is about to get whacked….

JK: One of the deadliest moves in all of sports entertainment….TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

DF: IT’S OVER….

Reborn staggers back to his feet, barely able to open his eyes, and Jones quickly scoops him up into position for the tombstone as Tyler Roth rolls into the ring and almost splits the big man in half with a deadly spear….

JK: WHAT THE HELL…

DF: Did you just see the impact of that spear…..that was insane…

JK: Why is FEAR now targetting Jones?

DF: These guys are targetting everything and everyone…if you aren’t FEAR then you are a victim…

JK: This is too much….how is this going to end?

The crowd are booing as the referee calls for the bell and Tyler Roth stares around at the crowd with a sick grin on his face. He points down at Jones and motions snapping in half as the boos grow louder around the Elite Coliseum. Robin Reborn somehow makes it back onto his feet and he spins Roth around, nailing him with chops to the chest and kicks to the legs before he runs off the ropes…

DF: I told you this kid was too brave….

JK: At least he had the guts to try…

Reborn comes back and Roth catches him with a destructive overhead belly to belly suplex. Alex Garcia then rolls into the ring and he slaps Roth on the shoulder before dragging Reborn up to his feet and nailing him with a stunner in the centre of the ring. Drake Callihan is shown on the big screen with Dario Machiavelli and Ojore, all three men seem to be enjoying the show.

DF: FEAR is swelling and they look unstoppable to me….

JK: That is because they are…..who can stand up to this…?

Mr Jones, holding his ribs, tries to storm at Roth but Garcia is on hand to help his stablemate and they back Jones into the corner and begin to pulverise him with punches and kicks to the head and body. Jones continues to try and fight back, rocking them both with huge right hands, before Garcia kicks him down low and Roth scoops the masked man up onto his shoulders….

JK: F-5!

DF: Same fate as Oliver Baker…same fate as everyone who crosses these guys paths….

JK: To say I am worried about the future of EWF would be an understatement….a threat unlike any other…

DF: A poison with no antidote…..FEAR rises….

JK: I think they are done rising….they are here….

DF: And not long from now it will be Liam Wood and Thunder up against these two guys, are they going the same way?

JK: I don’t see how they won’t…..Thunder and Wood aren’t on the same page, the TV Champion is injured…how do they propose to stop a unit like this…

Roth and Garcia circle the fallen bodies of Jones and Reborn, big smiles on their faces, before they high-five and head for the ropes. The referee looks worried as he orders FEAR to leave the ring…

DF: That referee needs to keep his mouth shut….

JK: Why should he?

DF: Because that happens….

Roth and Garcia look at each other before Garcia kicks the official in the stomach and drops him with a stunner, in between Reborn and Jones. The boos grow louder as Garcia dusts himself down, re-adjusts his mask, and then climbs from the ring to join Roth on the outside. They taunt the fans as they begin to walk up the rampway.

JK: With Baker and Magnusson out of action….are FEAR in charge now?

DF: FEAR are running the show, who is going to stop them? Not even the referees have control over these guys…

JK: With just ten days until Scars and Stripes, what does this mean for the balance of power…

DF: There is no balance…..these men hold all the chips, EWF needs to do something and fast because this ship is sinking….

Roth and Garcia reach the top of the stage and stare down at the ring as suddenly Mr Jones sits up, drawing a huge pop from the crowd. Roth and Garcia look at each other in surprise but then begin to laugh as Jones stares in their direction. Garcia points to Jones and draws a hand across his throat as Roth mimes the snapping action again. FEAR then disappear from the stage.

JK: I don’t Mr Jones will be letting this one go….the guy lives for a vendetta….

DF: And those fighting for Team EWF need to sound him out straight away….he would be a hell of an acquisition for us….

Official result: No contest
Match time: 7 minutes 23 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:30 pm

*We go backstage and Thunder is standing by, looking far from happy, with Hugh Cartwright. Cartwright’s left eye is a little bruised and he seems abit jumpy after the attack from last week.

Thunder: Don’t worry, nobody is going to attack you now, just do your thing!

*Cartwright nods in thanks to Thunder

Cartwright: My guest at this time is the number one contender to the TV Title, introducing….Thunder!

Thunder, a few moments from now you will once again team up with your Scars and Stripes opponent, the TV Champion, Liam Wood to take on the duo of Tyler Roth and Alex Garcia. After all that has happened recently between yourself and Viper, do you think it is wise for you to be partners?

Thunder: Probably not, but that is the match that got signed, the match the fans came to see so I am not going to disappoint them. As far as I am concerned, it is leave your differences at the door tonight and take care of business, and everyone knows I have plenty of business to attend to with my opponents.

Cartwright: We can move on to them in a moment but I just want to take you back to last week…the main event was Vincent Costello against Liam Wood, and just when it seemed like Wood was getting on top, you appeared and made your way to ringside. At one point you even held the TV Title up as a distraction to Wood and after the match was finished you threw the belt down on him. Can you explain your motivations behind that?

Thunder: I know a few people have read into that matter and some have chosen to try and paint me out as a villain, that couldn’t be further from the truth. To be honest I just wanted to see if Wood was a man of his word, and I found out that he hasn’t been very truthful with us all in recent weeks. He told me to my face that he could handle the pressure of fighting more than one battle at once, but the moment he saw me, all of his focus on Costello disappeared.

I wasn’t out there to attack him, or even say anything to him, I just wanted him to know that I am right here and all of my focus is on him, nothing else. I wanted to look into his eyes and see if he was treating me with the same respect I have treated him, and that wasn’t the case at all. I just hope that last week was a wake-up call for the champion, because if it wasn’t then ten days from now we are in for a foregone conclusion. I don’t believe he can beat me anyway, but without his full attention he doesn’t even stand a chance!

*Mixed reaction from the crowd

Cartwright: Moving onto tonight and before you get to Scars and Stripes you will go up against the two newest members of FEAR, Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth. You know these men well, especially after the debut of Roth last week at your expense. Will you be looking for retribution in this match? And do you believe you and Viper will be able to co-exist?

Thunder: I don’t really see the problem that everyone else does between me and Viper, it’s business at the end of the day, but even if there are serious issues I think I can count on him when it comes to fighting against FEAR. Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth thought they outsmarted me last week, the same two men who were responsible for me being attacked and ultimately winning that number one contender’s match three weeks back. These two men have been intertwined in my path to Scars and Stripes whether I like it or not and tonight I think it is imperative to find closure before the biggest match of my life.

They can attack me from behind, pull all the little stunts they want, but when it comes down to tonight and they have to stand across the ring from me, that is when they will get a full glimpse of what I am all about. I have never felt in better shape, never felt more determined to realise a dream and nothing is going to stand in my way.

Cartwright: Are you not worried that with the backing of FEAR that they could jeopardize your match at S&S? They have already taken out Oliver Baker, Robin Reborn and Mr Jones tonight and the broadcast is barely half an hour old. These guys mean business tonight and it doesn’t seem like there is anyone in the building to stop them…

Thunder: Help is never hard to find if you know where to look, Hugh, and although I have distanced myself from FEAR in the past, choosing to concentrate wholly on my impending title challenge, tonight I cannot ignore what stands in front of me. This changes nothing in my mindset but as long as those men are standing across the ring from me, that is my business and something I have no problem in taking care of.

Scars and Stripes is ten days from now….that is where me and Viper will settle our score….but tonight I do what I have to….tonight I vanquish FEAR…

Cartwright: And can I just get a quick word on a few statements you made earlier this week…you made reference to the fact that you were perhaps unhappy with EWF management….would you care to elaborate on that?

Thunder: I’ll refrain from commenting right now….the fans came to see my fight, not talk, and despite how I feel inside, I will never let down those who support me….

*The crowd cheer as Thunder nods at Cartwright and then walks out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:31 pm

*The scene changes and there is a lot of laughter in the air as Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth have met up with Drake Callihan in the backstage area.

Callihan: That was perfect boys, could not have gone any better.

Garcia: Did you see the way those chumps went down? I have to admit I didn’t think it would be that easy….

Callihan: That is what FEAR is all about, the whole of EWF is quaking in their boots…

*A small cough from behind the men and they all turn around to see the unimpressed face of Kelsey Hughes

Roth: This one looks feisty…

*Garcia smiles and Kelsey scowls

Callihan: What can we do for you, dear?

Kelsey: Cut the crap, Callihan…

*All three men laugh

Kelsey: You all quite frankly repulse me, but after what you did to my colleagues last week I am the only one that can interview you.

Callihan: What an honour…

Kelsey: So let’s just get down to it…..

Garcia: Without us even buying you dinner, I like this girl already…

*They laugh again before Kelsey slaps Garcia right across the face, knocking him backwards. Garcia holds his cheek and then snarls in a rage, storming toward Kelsey. Callihan steps in the way and pushes Garcia back.

Callihan: Not the lady, Alex….direct the anger elsewhere.

*Garcia looks angry but nods his head. Kelsey stares at all three men.

Kelsey: You’ve taken out Oliver Baker, Daniel Magnusson and now you are targetting every member of the EWF roster. What are you guys plotting here? Why have you joined up with FEAR?

Callihan: I like you Miss Hughes, you are courageous and smart, traits we look for in our organisation.

Kelsey: I wouldn’t work for you even if you paid me in gold.

Callihan: Such a shame….but never mind. To answer your questions, the plot is simple. We are taking over EWF, it really does boil down to that.

*The crowd boo

Kelsey: You can’t…..there is no way…

Callihan: We can and there is every way. As you have seen, Miss Hughes, figures of leadership and power do not intimidate us, we will dismantle the entire board-room if we have to until they hand over the reins of this company to us. Not even the threat of contract termination is enough to deter us, we shall keep coming and we will not stop until we have taken everything.

To answer your second question, why FEAR? Because FEAR is the only way you can control the masses…..it is a tool of oppression and that is the only true way to get exactly what you want. We didn’t sign up to this initiative because of Dario Machiavelli or Ojore…..but because of the man who designed this entire seige. A mind unlike any I have ever known, a visionary, a mastermind.

Kelsey: And who is that?

Callihan: That is information that you do not need, Miss Hughes. All you need to know is that the man that created FEAR is a pioneer and he shall be responsible for a new age of professional wrestling. With our help he shall tear down the walls of the HyperEx dictatorship, wash away the sins of EWF and rebuild an Elysium of which this industry can be proud.

We shall destroy the deadwood, only the strong and worthy shall survive. Then you will see FEAR for what it really is, the salvation of the masses!

Kelsey: You are evil……what have the superstars of EWF done to you….

Callihan: They are martyrs to the cause, they are all part of the end result and their sacrifice shall be rewarded in the long run. We do not attack these men through hatred or dislike, we do it because we have to….we do it because without their suffering there can be no message sent. Every member of this roster that falls is another warning to those who hold the power…..relinquish or every casualty shall be on your head!

Don’t you get it, this is going to continue until they give us what we want. I don’t care how many we have to destroy, how many we have to put on the shelf, we’ll keep going until they can’t even broadcast this show anymore……..they have our demands, I really advise them to meet those demands in the very near future.

Kelsey: Or what?

Callihan: You don’t need to answer that question, Miss Hughes, just take a look at what we have done so far and multiply it a thousand times over…………this is just the beginning but in the end there shall be solace….welcome to the future….

Kelsey: You are monsters…..all of you….

Callihan: We are revolutionists…..those brave enough to do what the rest of you cowards are not willing to…..you should be down on your knees and begging for mercy….FEAR rises and not even the God himself can prevent us from ascending…

Now come boys…..we have another message to deliver……tell me, Miss Hughes, have you ever wondered what it looks like when a snake is decapitated during a Thunder storm?.....You don’t have long to wait until you know…

*Callihan smiles and the crowd boo furiously as all three men walk down the corridor, leaving Kelsey to stare after them with disgust and mingled worry in her eyes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:33 pm

*The scene changes again and Viper is sat on a bench in his locker-room, looking at the TV Title belt. He shakes his head and winces slightly as he moves, looking down at the bandages across his ribs. Emmy comes into shot and sits next to her boyfriend.

Emmy: Even if I asked you to not compete tonight….

Wood: Let’s not do this again!

*He stands up and walks to the corner of the room, where he begins to put on his t-shirt

Emmy: Your injured, Liam, and your mind is all over the place, whether you admit it or not.

Wood: I don’t need this right now…

Emmy: Then when, because you avoid the subject all of the time. I know you want to impress the fans, you want to be a star, but you are putting it all on the line right now and you might not get it back. You are going after FEAR, jousting with Costello, and you still have Thunder to worry about. Please can you not just…

Wood: No……I won’t let any of these things go, I owe it to the fans to see this through.

Emmy: Even if it ends with you out of a job, stuck in a hospital bed for months on end…

Wood: Emmy……I need you by my side, not in my ear….

*Emmy looks at Wood, hurt by his words

Emmy: Maybe right now you don’t need me at all…

*Wood looks up at Emmy, tears shining in her eyes, but does not know what to say as his girlfriend shakes her head and leaves the room.

Wood: Dammit…

*Wood slams his fist down on a nearby table. He then looks up and catches a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

Wood: I can do this….

*He lifts up his t-shirt and looks at the injured ribs

Wood: FEAR…….Costello……Thunder……they are my ticket to the big time, I can’t let this slip away from me….no matter what…….a few sacrifices for a lifetime of glory….

*He then looks back to the table and sees a photo of himself and Emmy, looking very happy. He frowns

Wood: You mean the world to me, Emmy, you really do……but if I don’t do this then I’ll never get to where I want to be….I’m doing this for us….

*Wood sighs as he looks at the photo again before picking up the TV Title and slinging it over his shoulder. He heads for the locker-room door and peers out, Emmy is nowhere to be seen. He looks a little saddened as he takes one last look at the photo on the table and then leaves the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:35 pm

*The scene changes once more and Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips are shown walking down a corridor, both in conversation.

Phillips: I think you should do it….

Conrad: No way…..why can’t you?

Phillips: Because I think you are better at talking….

*Conrad raises his eyebrows

Conrad: What a bull(beep) excuse that is….

Phillips: Fine….rock, paper, scissors?

Conrad: Fine…

*Both men look at each other and then count to three. Conrad produces scissors as Phillips produces a rock. Conrad curses loudly as Phillips grins.

Phillips: Yes….now you know what to do, I’ll just wait here….

Conrad: Your not even going to come with me?

Phillips: No….I heard he doesn’t like being around a lot of people at once…

Conrad: Where the hell did you hear that?

Phillips: Steve from the canteen told me…

*Conrad shakes his head

Conrad: Fine….I can’t believe I am doing this….you better wait here…

Phillips: I will….just hurry up and do it…

Conrad: What am I saying to him again?

*Phillips sighs and shakes his head

Phillips: Just tell me that we have a mutual problem and we would really appreciate it if he joined our team…

Conrad: Can’t you just do it…

Phillips: I won the bet…..now just go and do it, quickly…

*The crowd laugh as Phillips motions for Conrad to hurry up. Conrad looks a little tense as he turns away from Phillips and knocks on a door behind him. There is a pause and then Conrad opens the door and steps inside, closing it behind him. Jimmy Phillips waits in the corridor, looking anxious, as the camera zooms in and shows the nameplate on the door.

“Mr Jones”.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:37 pm

Match 2
Liam Wood/Thunder vs Alex Garcia/Tyler Roth

DF: I think that is a wise decision from Conrad and Phillips….recruiting Jones….great idea…

JK: If those guys can get Jones on the side of EWF then we might just even it out, but right now things are looking grim….FEAR is spreading…

The lights in the arena dim and then “Til I collapse” echoes out of the speakers, bringing the entrance of Tyler Roth, Alex Garcia and Drake Callihan. The crowd are booing ferociously as all three men stand on the stage, breathing in the atmosphere, and then begin to stride down toward the ring.

JK: So far tonight it has been all about these three men….first they attacked Oliver Baker, hauling him off the stage, before revealing themselves as the mystery members of FEAR….then just a few moments ago they interrupted the match between Mr Jones and Robin Reborn, leaving them both in a wreckage…..now they have a match of their own to contend with, I dread to think what dastardly plot they have lined up next…

DF: These guys are always thinking, always planning for their next assault…..you have to be so careful when they are around…

Callihan begins to circle the ring, laughing at the taunts from the crowd, as Garcia and Roth climb up inside, taking their positions in opposite corners. There is interaction between all three men as they discuss the upcoming match and then “Heroes are hard to find” plays out to a huge ovation…

JK: And their opposition are at a disadvantage because they don’t even get on right now….Thunder and Liam Wood are going to have to leave all ill-feeling at the door tonight or else they could end up severely hurt…

Thunder stands in the shadows as green pyros shoot up into the air and explode, illuminating the arena once more. He then proceeds to walk down the ramp, never taking his eyes off the two men in the ring.

DF: Thunder has had his fair share of run-ins with these two men in recent weeks….he said he wasn’t interested in a fight with FEAR but tonight he has no choice…

JK: Tonight, Thunder will need to stand his ground and fight for survival….

DF: Ten days before the biggest match of your life, the massive TV Title match with Viper….this isn’t the type of match you want…..

JK: Plus Thunder seems to be in a very dark frame of mind right now, even going as far as to question his place on the EWF roster….

DF: I don’t know what that is all about but he needs to get his head back in the game right now….otherwise he could end up hurt…

Thunder jumps up onto the apron and stands there, gazing at the arrogant grins of his opponents. Drake Callihan continues to circle the ring on the outside, trying to take away Thunder’s focus. The staredown continues as flames erupt from the base of the stage and then “I killed the prom queen” echoes out to another raucous reception from the EWF faithful.

JK: TV Champion is here…..and he means business tonight!

DF: Yes he does, but he still has those injured ribs…..an injury sustained against FEAR just a couple of weeks ago….Garcia and Roth are going to attack that area with serious venom…

JK: And it will be interesting to see just how much Thunder works to prevent that from happening….a weakened Liam Wood will be prime pickings at Scars and Stripes…

DF: I think Thunder will do his job, he wants to beat Wood at 100% next week…no excuses…..but their egos need to be left at the door because the moment they lose focus tonight is the moment that FEAR strikes and this is all over..

Wood, ribs heavily bandaged, walks down to the ring with the TV Title slung over his shoulder. He reaches out and taps the hands of the fans around ringside before joining Thunder up on the apron. They share an intense stare and then Wood nods his head at Thunder, who returns the gesture before climbing into the ring. The referee stands in between all four competitors as the trash talk begins.

DF: Referee is going to have a hard job on his hands…

JK: You think this is bad? How do you think the poor official who has been assigned to the main event feels?

DF: He definitely lucked out….

Garcia, still with his facemask on, points at Wood and mocks him as Roth and Thunder just stare each other down, dislike blazing in their eyes. The referee then orders both teams back to their corners and awaits the two competitors that will start the match. Alex Garcia takes the reigns for his team whilst Liam Wood opts to start for his….

JK: Liam Wood and Alex Garcia going to start us off….alot of history and bad blood to fuel this clash…

DF: These two men had a great feud over the TV Title last month…..

The referee makes sure that both men are ready and then he gives the call for the bell, starting the match off. Garcia and Wood circle one another, feinting in and out for position, before finally locking up in the centre of the ring. Wood tries to pull Garcia into a side headlock but a quick elbow to the ribs put paid to that and then Garcia lands a hard right hand, staggering the TV Champion. Wood fire back with a right hand of his own before Garcia kicks him in the stomach and plants him with a DDT…

DF: Those ribs are just too vulnerable…

….2
………..Wood kicks out. Garcia hammers shots across the back of Viper before pulling him up and attempting to lift him into a suplex, only to be dragged down into a small package……………………1……………..2………………Garcia kicks out. Both men get back up and Garcia goes back to the midsection again with a hard knee to the stomach and he lifts Wood onto his shoulders…

JK: Gut buster…

Wood slams his elbow into the jaw of Garcia and drops off the back before planting him with a german suplex. He bounces off the ropes and comes back with a jumping elbow drop but Garcia moves out of the way and rolls to the corner, slapping the outstretched hand of Tyler Roth…

DF: In-ring debut of Tyler Roth here in EWF and this guy is an animal…

JK: An out and out beast…

Roth clambers into the ring and he lets Liam Wood get up before storming into him and dropping him with a heavy clothesline. Wood gets back up and Roth plants him with a huge scoop slam before letting out a roar as he beckons Viper back to his feet…

DF: Roth is going to have fun here…

Roth grabs Wood by the throat and slings him, with one arm, into the corner before charging in and crashing into him with a bodysplash. Roth then holds Wood in place whilst landing heavy hooks to the injured ribs and then launches the TV Champion into a huge hiptoss across the ring….

JK: Wood is not in a place that he wants to be right now…

Roth welcomes Wood back up and drags him into a huge overhead throw before he tags Alex Garcia back into the match. Roth pins Wood to the canvass with his foot as Garcia dives over the top rope and lands double knees to the stomach…

DF: Thunder is just a spectator here, he has to watch as Wood takes a beating…

JK: Every shot to those ribs is like a knife wound…

Wood tries to scramble up as Garcia grabs ahold of him and pulls him into an abdominal stretch. He drags back on the arms of his opponent and slams punches into the injured ribs before pushing Wood into the turnbuckle and following in with double knees to the back…

DF: Garcia showing his aggressive side here, he is dangerous….

Wood staggers back into the centre of the ring and Garcia lays him out with a dropkick…………………1……………………………2………………..Wood gets his shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Garcia pulls Wood into a suplex position….

JK: Wood clinging on…

Wood holds onto the trunks of Garcia and refuses to budge, locking his foot around the back of Garcia’s legs at the same time. Both men jostle for position and then Wood counters into a suplex of his own, driving Garcia down front-ways onto his face…

DF: Garcia has a bull’s eye of his own, that injured face…

JK: Wood did fantastically well to get out of that…

Garcia holds his face in pain as Wood staggers away and offers the tag to Thunder, who gladly accepts. Thunder quickly climbs up the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle and waits for Garcia to get up before jumping off and connecting with a clothesline to the throat. Thunder then welcomes Garcia back up and he runs off the ropes before planting Garcia with a bulldog facebuster on the comeback……………..1……………………..2……………..Garcia gets his shoulder up.

DF: Thunder has been in fantastic form recently, even defeating Garcia last week….but he is just ten days from the biggest match of his career, what shape will he be in when this contest is over?

JK: He keeps this up and he will be just fine…

Garcia staggers back up and Thunder lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before irish whipping Garcia off the ropes and taking him down with a spinebuster as he returns…………..1…………………………2………………shoulder up. Thunder stands up and he takes a long look at Tyler Roth before pulling Garcia up and flips him into the air…

DF: TEQUILA BOMB!

Garcia pulls on Thunder’s hair and manages to crawl down the back of his opponent, dragging him into a pinning combo…………………..1…………………………………2……………………kickout. Both men scramble back to their feet and Garcia misses with a clothesline and Thunder runs off the ropes before returning with a heavy boot to the face, sending Garcia flying through the middle ropes to the outside.

JK: Garcia just took a shot and a half there…

DF: Callihan picking up the pieces…

Garcia slams his hand against the mat in frustration as Drake Callihan meets him on the outside and tries to talk tactics with him. Garcia is complaining to his manager as Thunder runs across with a baseball slide, sending Garcia crashing into Callihan and knocking both men to the ground.

JK: Thunder is not waiting around…

Thunder slaps hands with the fans and then drags Alex Garcia up and dumps him back into the ring. Thunder then looks down at Drake Callihan and smiles before turning back to slide into the ring…

DF: And that’s why you have a guy like Tyler Roth on your team….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:38 pm

Roth is waiting for Thunder and thunders into him with a clothesline before ragging Thunder up by the head and running him forwards, hauling him against the ringside barrier with serious power. Thunder is doubled up in agony on the outside as the referee warns Roth and orders him back onto the ring apron….

JK: Roth just destroyed Thunder in the blink of an eye, taking away all momentum….

Thunder holds his spine as he stumbles back to the ring and climbs onto the apron. He begins to climb through the middle rope as Garcia comes off the second rope with a kneedrop to the back of Thunder’s neck, causing him to roll forwards and lay motionless on the canvass.

DF: Roth and Garcia working as a strong unit…..FEAR dominating proceedings…

Garcia welcomes Thunder back up and he tries to synch in a sleeper hold but Thunder fights it and scrambles backwards, squashing Garcia in the corner. Thunder opens up with furious back elbows to the body of his foe and then spins out and runs back in with a clothesline that echoes around the arena. Garcia staggers out and Thunder lifts him into a sideslam before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a legdrop……………….1…………………….2……………….Garcia gets his shoulder up.

Thunder pulls Garcia up and lifts him into a suplex before twisting his hips and dragging Garcia back up and connecting with a second suplex. The crowd are cheering as Thunder swivels his hips again and pulls Garcia back to his feet….

JK: Three amigos….

DF: GOD DAMN!

Thunder lifts Garcia up into the third suplex as Tyler Roth bursts out of the corner and almost rips Thunder in half with a spear. The referee quickly tries to intervene as Liam Wood comes to the aid of his opponent and begins to brawl with Liam Wood….

JK: Referee needs to act to try and keep this at bay…

DF: it’s on the verge….

Wood and Roth are battling in the corner as the referee charges in to separate them. Garcia and Thunder are down on the canvass as Callihan slides the ring bell in….

JK: The referee is too busy trying to deal with the brawl between Viper and Roth…

Eventually the referee is able to pull Wood away from Roth and escort him back to the corner, but his view is blocked as Garcia picks the ring bell up and waits for Thunder to rise…

DF: Turn around ref….

Garcia swings the bell with all of his power at the head of Thunder but Thunder ducks out of the way at the final moment and pulls Garcia into place…

JK: THUNDERCLAP!

DF: he got him…

Thunder nails the “rock-bottom” and covers…
…1
…….2
…………………….Tyler Roth dives across and breaks the pin!

DF: Drake Callihan looked really worried there…

Callihan pulls out a handkerchief and dabs his brow on the outside as the referee is forced to pull at Tyler Roth and send him from the ring. Thunder crawls back to his feet and he drags Garcia up and attempts to flip him up into the air….

JK: TEQUILA…

Garcia spins out and he pulls Thunder’s legs out from under him, attempting to lock in an anklelock. Thunder turns onto his back and kicks out with both feet, catching Garcia in the face and sends him flying across the ring. Both men get back to their feet and Garcia attempts to catch Thunder on the blindside with a running kick but Thunder ducks and pushes Garcia against the turnbuckle before dropping him with a backdrop driver…………………..1…………………………………….2…………………………..shoulder up from Garcia!

DF: I thought that was going to be all…

JK: Garcia has resiliency of his own….

Thunder gets back up and he offers the tag to Liam Wood, who takes it. Wood draws on the support of the crowd as he climbs into the ring and drags Garcia into a gutwrench before spinning him into a sickening backbreaker. Wood then beckons for Roth to get in the ring but Callihan holds his man back and orders him to control himself as Viper then pulls Garcia to his feet and underhooks his arms….

DF: Viper has come alive…..VIPER DROP!

Garcia spins out and tries to lift Wood up onto his shoulders but Viper slips off the back and nails a bridging German…………………………..1……………………………….2………………..kickout. They get back up and Wood nails a belly to belly suplex………………………1…………………………………..2………………………..shoulder up from Alex Garcia. Wood draws on the atmosphere again and drags Garcia up before whipping him off the ropes…

JK: WORLD…

Wood attempts to press Garcia up into the sickening knee-buster but Garcia catches the leg on the way down, nailing a dragon screw takedown and turning Wood on his stomach…

DF: Anklelock….

Wood quickly scrambles away and then turns on his back, reaching up and grabbing Viper by the hair before pulling him into an inside cradle………………………..1……………………………2……………………shoulder up. They get back up and Garcia swings for the fences with a right hand but Wood ducks it….

JK: VIPER LOCK!

The crowd cheer as Wood drags Garcia into a full nelson submission and presses down on the back of his head, pushing him down onto the canvass. Garcia’s face quickly turns red and he seems to be struggling under the pressure…

DF: Garcia might have to give it all up right here…

Tyler Roth gets the green light from Drake Callihan and he climbs into the ring, coming to the aid of his tag partner. Wood quickly releases the submission hold and he ducks Roth’s attack before kicking him in the stomach….

JK: VIPER…

Roth spins out and then drags Wood towards him, lifting him up onto his shoulders with seeming ease….Drake Callihan applauds from outside the ring…

DF: F-5!

Wood rakes the eyes of Roth and drops off the back before running off the ropes and returning with a big boot that connects with the back of Roth’s head, sending him flying across the ring and under the bottom rope. The crowd are cheering furiously and then Viper turns around…

JK: Liam Wood showing that he knows how to deal with Tyler Roth…

DF: But FEAR is everywhere, Johnny, gut-buster….

The crowd boo as Garcia lifts Wood onto his shoulders and then hauls him into the sickening gutbuster, dropping Wood’s injured ribs right across his knee……………………………1………………………….2………………..shoulder up.

JK: I thought Garcia had stolen it there….

Garcia sucks in the boos of the crowd as he gets back to his feet and stalks his opponent, waiting for him to stand. Wood is hurting, feeling the effects in his ribs, but eventually he staggers back ip and Garcia kicks him in the stomach…

DF: CATALINA….

Garcia attempts the stunner but Wood counters with a full nelson slam out of nowhere. The crowd are stomping their feet and clapping their hands as Wood crawls over to the corner and begins to climb to the top rope. He slowly reaches the top and perches there for a second before diving off…

JK: ELBOW DROP…and he put it right in the heart…

DF: Wood has gone beyond now…

The crowd roar as Wood slams his elbow down into the chest of Alex Garcia, drawing all the breath from his foe. Wood then gets back to his feet and he throws his hands in the air before dragging Garcia up into place…

DF: VIPER DROP!

JK: HE GOT HIM…

Cheers echo all around the arena as Wood drills Garcia in the centre of the ring with the pedigree but before he can make the cover, Tyler Roth storms into the ring and lifts Wood up onto his shoulders….

DF: F-5!

JK: Jeez…

The crowd are booing as Roth decimates Wood with the sickening move, leaving the TV Champion writhing in pain. Thunder is on the top rope and the flash bulbs go off as he dives through the air and takes Roth out with a crossbody….

DF: This one really has gone off here….

Thunder and Roth both roll from the ring after the impact and Roth takes some instructions from Drake Callihan before going after Thunder and engaging in a fist-fight. Roth begins to unload with heavy shots before he grabs Thunder’s arm and whips him toward the steel steps….BOOM!

JK: Oh wow…

The crowd are on their feet as Thunder leaps right over the steel steps before impact and then he spins on his heel and dropkicks the steps forwards, taking the oncoming Tyler Roth out at the knees. Thunder crawls away as Drake Callihan rushes into check on his client…

DF: That’s how you deal with a monster like Roth….tremendous improvisation from Thunder….

Thunder pulls himself back up on the apron as Liam Wood tries to crawl for the corner. Alex Garcia is trying to make his way to his own corner, unknowing that there is no partner to tag in.

JK: Alex Garcia has been left high and dry…

DF: Wood hasn’t though…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:40 pm

Liam Wood reaches out and he slaps the hand of Thunder, who quickly enters the ring. Garcia slumps against the ropes in realisation that Roth is down on the outside and Thunder charges into the back of him with a bodysplash before pulling Garcia out and up onto his shoulders…

JK: Inverted death valley driver…

Garcia manages to twist himself down off the shoulders of Thunder and then spins him around, kicking him in the stomach as he does so…

DF: CATALINA…

Thunder counters into a Russian legsweep and then he heads for the ropes. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle and perches there, drinking in the atmosphere of the crowd, before throwing his arms in the air and he dives off…

JK: Legdrop!

Thunder drops the leg right across the face of Garcia, leaving him to roll around in agony. Thunder then gets back to his feet and he gives a signal to the fans before he drags the FEAR member up onto his feet and flips him into the air…..

DF: TEQUILA…

Garcia hammers down fists into the top of Thunder’s head and jumps out of the back of the move. Thunder staggers off balance and Garcia runs at him from behind…

JK: SUNSET…

Garcia leaps up and attempts the zigzag neckbreaker but Thunder clings onto the ropes and throws his shoulders back, sending Garcia rolling across the ring. AG gets back up and Thunder stops him dead with a heavy kick to the stomach…

DF: TEQUILA BOMB…..AND HE GOT IT ALL!

The crowd cheer as the ring shakes upon impact, the back of Garcia’s head whiplashing off the mat. Thunder nods his head and makes the cover….
….1
………….2
……………………….3!

JK: He got him….

DF: No look….

The crowd are jubilant as the referee’s hand comes down for the three, only for Drake Callihan to place Alex Garcia’s boot on the bottom rope at the last second. The crowd are aghast and so is Thunder, his eyes burning with rage….

JK: Drake Callihan is a no good…

DF: He’s keeping FEAR ticking over….

Liam Wood drops off the apron and he grabs Callihan by the scruff of the neck and turns him around before decking him with a huge right hand, drawing cheers from the crowd. Viper continues to trash talk before Tyler Roth comes charging across the ring, Roth picks Wood up into a bearhug position and drives him back into the ringpost with fury and then in one movement he grabs Wood by the neck and hauls him through the air….

JK: LOOKOUT!

DF: MY LORD…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x7

Roth lets out a loud roar as he throws Wood over the announce table and crashing into the cameraman behind, leaving destruction everywhere. The crowd are stunned as Roth dusts off his hands with a smile on his face…

DF: Tyler Roth doing what he does best….this guy is a machine….

JK: INCOMING!

Crowd: Thun-der x10

DF: That’s why I love EWF…..this is a damn match….

The crowd are on their feet once more as Thunder runs across the ring and suicide dives through the middle rope, colliding with Roth on the outside and knocking him to the ground. The whole arena is going nuts as Thunder brushes his hair from his face and looks down at Roth and then over at Liam Wood before he heads back to the ring…

JK: This match is still ongoing and we still need to find a winner…..

DF: Fame-ass-er!

Thunder rolls back into the ring and Garcia immediately sprints at him and looks to drill him with a fame-ass-er but Thunder amazingly counters by shifting his body and catches Garcia on his shoulders…

DF: He’s going for it again…

Thunder walks Garcia to the centre of the ring and looks to plant him with another sitdown powerbomb but Garcia wriggles off the back and then pushes Thunder away, sending him crashing into the referee.

JK: Isn’t that just great…

The referee goes down hard and then Thunder turns around and takes a kick that looks to land awfully low, Garcia then grabs his head….

DF: Looked like a low-blow, no referee to call it….CATALINA WINEMIXER!

The crowd are booing all around as Garcia nails the stunner on Thunder and leaves him lying in the centre of the ring. Garcia then spots that there is no referee and he looks annoyed before a grin crosses his face….

JK: Now what is this guy thinking…

Drake Callihan staggers up on the outside, holding his jaw, and Garcia signals to him to grab a chair from the ringside area, which he quickly does. Callihan throws the chair into Garcia and he picks it up and raises it over his head, waiting for Thunder to stand…

DF: This isn’t right….

JK: This is FEAR all over…they are going to leave Thunder in a mess….

The crowd look worried as Garcia taps his knuckles against the steel and shouts for Thunder to get back to his feet. The fan favourite has no idea of the fate that awaits him when he gets up…

DF: He’s gonna turn out the lights….and Viper can’t stop it…

The cameras pan around and show Liam Wood barely stirring outside of the ring and then back in the ring where Thunder staggers up and Garcia draws the chair right back…

JK: Someone needs to stop this…

*The gong sounds and the crowd pop

DF: WELL I’LL BE DAMNED….ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

The crowd in the Elite Coliseum are going nuts as the lights go out and the gong sounds out again. There is raised voices all around and then the lights come back on, the picture in the ring is drawing mass approval from the audience…

JK: He’s here…

DF: I guess Conrad got through to him….Garcia going for a ride…..

Alex Garcia spins around and his face drains of colour as Mr Jones seizes him by the throat and then lifts him high into the air, decimating him with a sickening chokeslam in the centre of the ring. Drake Callihan tries to order Tyler Roth back to the ring to help Garcia but Jones runs across and drives his knee into the top of Roth’s head, sending him flying from the apron…

JK: FEAR brought this all on themselves….they alienated the roster….

Jones stares a hole in Drake Callihan and then climbs from the ring as the manager flees the area, sprinting up the rampway. Jones follows Callihan out of view and then Thunder drags Garcia back up to his feet and whips him off the ropes….

DF: Garcia has nothing left…..CHECK THAT OUT!

JK: That is amazing…..

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

Garcia comes back off the ropes and Thunder benches him up into the air and then throws him across the ring, straight into the outstretched knees of the returning Liam Wood…

DF: Price check on the World Eater variation….

JK: Astounding improvisation….great teamwork….

Garcia is completely motionless on the mat as Thunder and Wood both make the cover and the referee slowly comes around to make the count…….
…1
……..2
……………3!

JK: They did it….I didn’t think they could work together but tonight they left those egos at the door….

DF: Damn lot of respect between these two men whether they show it or not…..you could see that in there tonight as they worked as a team and got the job done….brilliant victory…

JK: This sets the pace beautifully for ten night’s time….just who is the better man? we are going to find out!

Thunder and Wood clamber up to their feet and Wood rubs his injured ribs slightly before staring up into the eyes of Thunder, who stares right back. The referee takes the TV Title belt from the timekeeper and he hands it to Liam Wood, who promptly holds it into the air. The crowd cheer and Thunder nods his head before motioning a belt around his waist and exiting the ring.

DF: It is going to be an absolute corker at Scars and Stripes, a battle between two of the absolute best, I cannot wait…looks like these two guys have put aside all else and it is all coming down to respect....just like it should...

JK: And what about FEAR? They aren’t going to be happy with what went down here….and the involvement of Mr Jones……unfinished business if you ask me…

DF: Roth and Garcia might want to hurry up and shake away those cobwebs because Jones is after Callihan by the looks of things, that won’t end well…

JK: Finally abit of retribution for what those two have already done here tonight….we are still waiting for an update on Oliver Baker…

Thunder exits up the ramp and stares back at Wood, who is celebrating with his title in front of the jubilant crowd. Tyler Roth is dragging Alex Garcia from the ring and trying to revive him as the action goes backstage once again.

Official result: Thunder and Liam Wood via pinfall
Match time: 13 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:41 pm

*We go backstage and Kelsey Hughes is in discussion with a grey-haired man, wearing a crisp dark suit. The man looks very concerned as he listens to what Kelsey has to say.

Kelsey: As you can see, things are a little strained around here at the moment , Mr Riley!

Riley: I think “strained” is being a little kind, Miss Hughes. Daniel Magnusson is at home with a serious concussion, Oliver Baker is in the hospital being treated for a fractured skull and multiple other injuries. Hugh Cartwright, Carlton Jacobs as well as several other members of EWF staff have been assaulted, “strained” is putting it in its mildest of forms.

Kelsey: I assume your arrival here means that the Board of Directors have seen enough?

Riley: The Board of Directors have been growing increasingly concerned with each passing episode of Conflict and tonight was certainly the final straw. We have all put a lot of investment into this promotion and unfortunately the current events are not reflecting very well on the public image of HyperEx, there has to be a cut off point.

Kelsey: What does that mean?

Riley: It means that we need to make an assessment and that is why I am here. I am pointing no fingers or portioning no blame but we at HyperEx are not completely satisfied with the way this company has been run over the last three months. I will be checking through the books, tallying a lot of details and presenting my findings to the Board at the Scars and Stripes pay per view.

Kelsey: And if the findings are negative?

Riley: Then serious consideration regarding the future of EWF will have to be undertaken. This is not what we signed up for and we most certainly will not continue to fund this insanity. The inmates are running the asylum right now and if we can’t restore order then I am afraid drastic action will have to be taken. The contunuity, the consistency it has all failed to live up to our expectations....something needs to be done and it needs to be done now!

Kelsey: Thank you for your time, Mr Riley!

*Riley nods curtly as four well-built men in black suits flank him and escort him down toward the General Manager’s office. Kelsey Hughes looks worried as she watches the men disappear.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:42 pm

*The scene changes and a terrified Drake Callihan is backed up against a wall in the lobby area, he has his hands raised in surrender as Mr Jones comes walking toward him.

Callihan: Now you see here, take one more step forward and…

*Jones’ eyes are emotionless as he pushes some production equipment onto the floor and then takes another step forward.

Callihan: You don’t want to do this…..I assure you…

*Jones reaches out and he wraps his hand around the throat of Callihan, pressing him back against the wall. Callihan’s feet come off the ground and his face quickly reddens.

Jones: Time to pay the price…

*Callihan slowly begins to fade into unconsciousness as Tyler Roth comes storming into shot and spears Jones, sending all three men scattering across the floor. Roth climbs ontop of Jones and tries to hammer in heavy punches as the masked man reverses the position and scores with punches of his own. The brawl continues before Alex Garcia sprints into view and kicks Mr Jones in the side of the head, dropping him to the ground. Garcia crawls ontop and begins to fire heavy punches into the head of his foe. Drake Callihan is laughing from a crouched position.

Callihan: You fool…..you cannot overcome FEAR…..we are everywhere…

*There are cheers from the crowd as Robin Reborn appears in the shot and he drags Alex Garcia off Mr Jones and then slams him backwards into a stack of steel chairs. Tyler Roth gets up and he drives a heavy knee into the stomach of Reborn before lifting him up onto his shoulders…

JK: He’s gonna nail that damn F-5 on the concrete….

DF: Guess again…

*Jones is back up and he crunches a fierce uppercut under the jaw of Roth, causing him to drop Reborn and stagger over onto his backside. Jones then kicks Roth in the side of the face before….CRACK!....Garcia hits Jones across the back with a steel chair and knocks the big man down on one knee. He lifts the chair up again and prepares to drive it down again when Reborn runs forwards and tackles him to the ground. All four men begin to scramble back up as a security team rush in and begin to pull them apart.

Callihan: You are merely delaying the inevitable gentlemen….you cannot escape your fate…

*Callihan laughs as he follows Roth and Garcia down one side of the lobby, away from Reborn and Jones. The security team stand their ground and usher Reborn and Jones away as Callihan shouts after them again.

Callihan: But if you want act the noble heroes again then we’ll see you at Scars and Stripes…..

*He laughs again and follows his clients out of view as Reborn and Jones stare at each other and then nod their heads.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:43 pm

*The scene changes and the atmosphere is full of intensity as Hugh Cartwright stands in the middle of Enforcer and Hero, both of whom are staring at each other with great dislike.

Cartwright: My guests at this time are two men who know each other very well. Just ten days before they clash at Scars and Stripes, tonight they will team together in the aptly named “Know your enemy” main event. Hero, Enforcer, how do you feel about working together here this evening?

*Enforcer looks annoyed as he pulls the mic toward himself

Enforcer: Obviously the EWF management have decided to have a little joke today when they made this main event. Teaming the most bitterest of rivals together in a tag team match that has “volcanic eruption” written all over it. But one thing they forgot, despite the fact that I despise this twerp in front of me, we have teamed together before and we were damn good at it too….we have the drop on the rest of those idiots in that match…

*Cartwright turns the mic to Hero

Hero: If it was my decision then teaming with Enforcer would be last on my list of things to, just behind shaving my a55 crack with broken glass…

*The crowd laugh

Hero: But the incentive of getting through tonight unscathed and moving onto Scars and Stripes, where I will get my revenge, is my driving force….I don’t like it, infact it makes me feel physically sick to have to even call this man a “partner” tonight, but I’ll do it because the most important thing is making it to the pay per view and teaching him a lesson he won’t ever forget…

*Enforcer laughs and pulls the mic back

Enforcer: You keep telling yourself that, old timer….but the clock is still ticking and ten days from now time will run out for you….your career is going up in smoke, your body is heading for the incinerator and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it….I want you to watch closely tonight, because you can get a preview of what is going to happen at Scars and Stripes…

Hero: You’ve always been in my shadow and that will never change, E, no matter what drivel comes out of your mouth…..I see the envy seeping from your pores…..your pathetic…..and after I beat you AGAIN at Scars and Stripes you can disappear back into the wilderness AGAIN….never to be seen or heard from ever again…overrated, talentless piece of…

*Enforcer pulls the microphone away, his nostrils flaring

Enforcer: I’d be careful with your words if I were you…..because your doing a very good job of making me re-consider my decision to let you off the hook here tonight….one more wrong phrase and I’m going to rip your heart out on national television…

*Hero gets up in Enforcer’s face and then rips his own vest open, pointing at his chest

Hero: I dare you…

*Enforcer stares at Hero and then he smiles and presses the mic against Hero’s chest, shoving him off balance.

Enforcer: I’ll see you out there….”partner”….

*Enforcer’s smile disappears and he glares at Hero before turning on his heel and disappearing. Hero’s chest heaves in and out with anger as the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:46 pm

*Thunder is shown walking in the backstage area as Liam Wood catches up with him.

Thunder: I’m not in the mood Liam, you know that…

*Wood pulls Thunder around and stares at him before extending his hand.

Wood: I want to thank you…

Thunder: For what?

Wood: For having my back, maybe even talking some sense in all of this buildup…..I got you wrong…

*Thunder looks a little taken aback and then finally reaches out and shakes hands with Viper, drawing cheers from the crowd.

Wood: We’ve known each other a long time and you know what it means to me to be regarded as a future headliner, but that doesn’t mean I need to lose focus of the challenges that lay in front of me. Right in front of me…

*Thunder stares at Wood, a little surprised

Wood: That doesn’t mean I’m going to drop my feud with FEAR or Costello, they are what defines me and I won’t give up on that….but I want you to know, that no matter what has gone before this, I respect you and next week at Scars and Stripes you are going to get the absolute best of me…I want to put all that cr@p behind us, quit all the games and settle this the way it should be settled....two professionals doing what they do best...

Thunder: I’m glad to hear it…..I can’t say I’m happy right now, you know that, but next week is a huge deal to me and I will be prepared as ever….

Wood: I know you will….and it is going to be an honour to face you at Scars and Stripes, forget all the issues and drama that have led us to this point….strip away all the gimmicks, the personas and see this for what it really is…a match between two of the best in this business, and we are going to steal the show…whatever the outcome, win, lose or draw we are going to leave everyone talking about what we did…

Thunder: Your right…..I don’t want to be remembered for anything that has happened up to this point…..I want to be remembered for meaning something, for having a definition that is recognisable and next week is my chance to make that happen….

Wood: I want you to remember that….move past every issue that might have come between us and remember who you are….who Thunder is and everything he stands for….your a key reason why these fans pay their money to watch EWF….you are an integral part of this promotion….you are a star in the making, I know that…..I don’t want our match to be overshadowed by bickering or childish insults, that isn’t what either of us are about…..I want it to be remembered because we did it for the fans….we put on a match that would never be forgotten…..

Thunder: I have to be honest, I have had to search deep inside for answers to questions I never asked myself before…..I contemplated giving this all up because I just don’t know if who I am is being portrayed in the way I want it to…..

Wood: We all get lost in the shuffle along the way, that’s life….we take the rough with the smooth, sometimes it’s easy, sometimes it isn’t…..but you know who you are, what you are capable of….and ten nights from now you get to show that to the world….you get finally find your answers and you create your own destiny….you can portray yourself in any way you see fit…..but when the smoke clears and all is said and done at Scars and Stripes……the whole world is going to know exactly who Thunder and Viper are….

Thunder: They most certainly are…..I guess this is my chance…..my chance to make a stand and validate what I stand for….my defining moment…..you just make sure you heal up….because you are going to need your absolute A game next week…

Wood: You’ll get the very best I have to offer, that is a promise…

Thunder: May the best man win!

*The crowd cheer as both men shake hands again Thunder walks out of shot. Liam Wood pulls out a cellphone and begins dialing before raising it to his ear.

Wood: Hey beautiful….I am really sorry about what happened earlier……please give me a call back…

*Wood puts his phone back in his pocket and leaves the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:46 pm

*The crowd boo as Dario Machiavelli and Ojore are sat at a table inside the FEAR locker-room. In the shadows of the room is another figure, sat in a chair facing Machiavelli and Ojore, their face is not visible.

???: So the plan is taking shape now…

Machiavelli: I believe so yes, we are on track.

???: Good because this has been a very long time in the making, the power will soon belong to us.

Machiavelli: Indeed. I just wanted to say, do you really think Callihan, Roth and Garcia are the right people to be pushing forward the revolution? Their violence is a little crude…

???: You question my decision?

Machiavelli: No, not at all….I am merely seeking your guidance…

???: I assure you Dario that members of FEAR are not made, they are born, and I see the same look in those men’s eyes as I do every day when I look in the mirror. They are soldiers that we can rely on, I believe they are key to our ultimate goal.

*Ojore breathes deeply from one side of the table

???: Tell me, Ojore, how do you feel about tonight’s main event?

Ojore: Easy to see surface value….look deeper and you find truth…

???: Wise words. This is not about “teaming” with your enemies tonight, this is about using this position to your advantage, seeking out a new pathway that nobody shall expect. The roadblocks have been cleared and soon enough there shall be none that stand in our way. The final obstacle lays in the EWF World Heavyweight Championship, ten nights from now that will no longer be a problem. Will it, Dario?

Machiavelli: Absolutely not….that possession has been kept from its rightful owners for too long, at Scars and Stripes we close the chapter and begin a new one, we usher in a new regime.

???: From the darkness the FEAR shall spread, none will be spared, none shall survive unjudged!

*Ojore nods at the words of his “mystery” leader and then turns to Dario Machiavelli

Machiavelli: I guess that is all for now, we must perform our duties now.

???: Yes you must, I look forward to the results!

*Machiavelli bows his head and then sweeps his cloak as he leaves the room. Ojore slowly gathers up his things as the voice speaks to him.

???: You have my full confidence, Ojore, you know what to do?

Ojore: Yes sir, Ojore understands!

???: Good, soon all shall belong to us….and you will be rewarded handsomely. You know what to do tonight, I know I can count on you.

*Ojore bows deeply and then exits the room, leaving the mysterious figure in the dark.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:49 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Vincent Costello steps out of his lockeroom, the EWF Championship over his shoulder. Carlton Jacobs is standing by to catch his thoughts.

Jacobs: Hey champ…

*Costello raises his eyebrows

Costello: Mr Costello will do…

Jacobs: Seriously?

*Costello sneers

Costello: You heard me, unless you want more of what you got last week…

*Jacobs suddenly looks scared

Jacobs: Ok, Mr Costello it is. In just a few moments you will compete in a massive four team main event, except you don’t have a teammate. Do you not think that just ten days before a huge pay per view main event where your world title will be on the line, it is a bad idea to enter such an environment without any support?

*Costello slicks his hair back and puts on a faux smile

Costello: Did I have support when I won the world championship? Support when I defeated FEAR single-handedly? Support when I won that steel cage match? Face facts jerkoff, I don’t need anyone watching my back…I never had anyone watching out for me and that doesn’t need to change now….

Jacobs: Not even with FEAR on the rampage…

Costello: Will you please pay attention. I already dealt with those guys, I did what none of those losers like Phillips, Conrad and Wood could do and I did it by myself….FEAR would be foolish to come knocking on my door again….

Look at this main event…..none of those teams can trust each other, they are all the bitterest of enemies…I made a call to fight alone because that way I don’t need to watch over my shoulder for a knife in my back…I can see enemies all around me, that’s the way I like…..that’s how I know who I can trust….myself and nobody else…

Jacobs: What about the attacks by FEAR? Daniel Magnusson, Oliver Baker…nobody is safe…does that not concern you?

Costello: I already said I would fight if I had to, what else do you people want from me? Do you want me to wave a flag and wear a hat? I won’t be a poster boy for EWF….I will be what I need to be, what I am and that is the world heavyweight champion……that is the reason I fight to keep breath in the lifeless body of this promotion…..otherwise I wouldn’t give a shade of (beep)….

Jacobs: And your not worried about defending your championship at Scars and Stripes against both Jimmy Phillips and Dario Machiavelli?

Costello: The announcement of that match annoyed me at the time, I won’t lie, but I have dealt with it since. Because I am the best in the world, capable of defeating any man in this industry….one on one, triple threat, heck put me up against the entire roster and I will beat them all, I guarantee it….

Tonight, Scars and Stripes, it just does not matter because the outcome will always be the same…my hand raised in victory……the glory in the palm of my hand…I am better than each and every one of these guys…I’m the pinnacle and the whole world should learn that Machiavelli and his goons mean nothing…..everyone should FEAR me!

*Costello raises the EWF Championship in the air and then barges past Jacobs, heading toward the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:52 pm

Main Event
"Know your Enemy"
Jimmy Phillips/Dario Machiavelli vs Vincent Costello vs Mike Conrad/Ojore vs Hero/Enforcer

JK: Ladies and gentlemen I hope you are ready for a main event quite unlike any other…

DF: Fatal four way tag team rules apply….except we have a twist….the teams will be made up of enemies instead of allies…..these bitter rivals will have to set aside their differences if they are to have any chance of leaving here victorious…

JK: But how determined are these men to set aside their differences to win a match? There are so many combustible elements in this match and I see nothing but an eruption on the horizon…

DF: I have to agree with you and possibly even Vincent Costello….he may be fighting alone tonight but that might actually benefit him, he doesn’t have to worry about anyone turning on him….he can watch out for himself….

JK: Should be a fantastic match….one to remember….

The crowd are in fine voice as the sound of a dustbin lorry echoes through the speakers and then Mike Conrad comes walking into shot, a smile on his face. He raises a hand to the crowd and then makes his way down the rampway…

DF: Mike Conrad has been immersed in this war with FEAR from the get-go, targetted from the off and if anyone wants to see the back of these guys then it is him…but tonight he needs to work with Ojore, something I am not sure he can do…

JK: Ten days from now it will be Conrad versus Ojore, no holds barred in the first ever EWF Anarchy Championship match….they are going to put each other through hell at Scars and Stripes but tonight they are on the same side…

DF: I just don’t buy it happening…

Conrad slaps the hands of the fans and then rolls into the ring, where he climbs the turnbuckles and poses. He then turns his head back to the stage where “Bonfire” is playing out and the boos accompany the arrival of Ojore.

JK: The beast of FEAR….an absolute giant of a man, one who revels in causing pain and destruction…I imagine the newly designed Anarchy division will suit him to a tee….

DF: Of course it will….but I am more interested in Ojore’s growing relationship with the true leader of FEAR, it seems like Ojore is taking a more prominent role in the group…

JK: Perhaps the support in Dario Machiavelli is waning, Ojore is a willing and very able deputy….

DF: I just cannot see this guy working alongside Conrad, not when he just wants to rip him apart….

Ojore raises his trademark lantern in the air and then slams it to the ground, sending flames flying all around. He then marches down to the ring and climbs in, staring intently at Mike Conrad as he does so. They continue to look each other up and down before “Absolute Zero” plays out and the cheers return for Hero.

JK: Can you really see any of these teams working tonight?

DF: No….I don’t care that Hero and Enforcer have tagged before, these guys hate each other now and it consumes them……they will not be willing to remain on the same page here, it will be a near enough miracle if it happens...

The green lasers cut through the smoke on the stage and Hero appears, fire in his eyes. He barely makes it to the top of the ramp when “Saturday Night” roars out and the crowd begin to boo. Enforcer strides out and smirks at Hero, who glares back, and they bicker between themselves as they walk to the ring.

JK: The history between these two men is storied….and they add another chapter to that book at Scars and Stripes….

DF: They add another chapter tonight….Enforcer said he wasn’t going to stop until Hero was “dead”, that is a sick comment to make and one that Hero will not appreciate…I can sense the fireworks already…

Hero walks around one side of the ring as Enforcer heads around the opposite before both men climb up into the ring. All four men in the ring begin to stare at each other, mistrust in their eyes, before “Cold Ash” screams out to another standing ovation.

JK: Ten days from now and this man could realize a dream of becoming a world champion…after all he has been through with FEAR, how momentous would it be if Jimmy Phillips walked out next Sunday with the gold?

DF: Would be a career-defining night indeed…..but Phillips is still drowning in the FEAR situation and that isn’t going to go away in a hurry….he needs to put a lid on that before he can achieve his ultimate goal…

JK: I doubt that goal will be achieved tonight as he teams up with his arch-nemesis, Dario Machiavelli….

DF: Phillips hates Machiavelli, but he needs to control that emotion if he wants to get the better of him and the rest of FEAR at Scars and Stripes…

Phillips runs from one side of the stage to the other and then throws his arms up in the air, soaking in the atmosphere. He removes his hoody and throws it to the crowd before swaggering down the rampway, a glow in his eye. He nods his head and then leaps onto the apron, sending red pyros bursting from all four turnbuckles. Phillips then climbs into the ring and he stares at Ojore before touching knuckles with Mike Conrad.

JK: A lot of respect between Phillips and Conrad…

DF: They have been through so much together, great friends indeed….will be interesting to see how they approach this match…

JK: I highly doubt these men will clash here tonight…..no matter what the teams are…

Phillips bobs from one foot to the other and then “People are strange” plays out to the biggest boos of the night, accompanying the arrival of Dario Machiavelli. He walks out onto the stage and holds his hands in the air before swirling his cloak and muttering a statement under his breath. He ignores the reaction of the crowd as he makes his way down to the ring….

JK: Just like I doubt we will see Machiavelli and Ojore go up against each other…

DF: You never know…I get the feeling that unless Machiavelli leaves Scars and Stripes as world champion, his time is up……you have to admit that he has amassed a string of failures…

JK: And yet FEAR is still in control of this promotion, causing suffering in all quarters…so he can’t be doing everything wrong….

DF: Maybe not but bigger things are needed….Roth and Garcia have certainly taken them up a level and Machiavelli will need to lead by example…

Machiavelli removes his cloak and folds it by the steel steps before climbing up into the ring and facing his opponents. He smiles evilly at Jimmy Phillips and then nods at Ojore as the referee in charge tries to maintain order. All eyes then turn back to the stage as purple pyros erupt and “Godfather” plays out to a mixed reaction from the crowd…

JK: The world champion is here….and I wonder if he can do the impossible and keep his amazing win streak alive?

DF: Costello has the tools and he doesn’t have the same worries as his opposition tonight…..he has control over his own destiny, just the way he likes it…

JK: But he is still a target of FEAR….he is the world champion and despite his contempt for the rest of the roster he is still a member of Team EWF….he nailed his colours to the mast with that one…

DF: I understand that but I still don’t believe he is under the same pressure as the others to deliver….he isn’t fighting for the fans or the company, he is fighting for himself and that is all….

Costello looks at the crowd with disgust as he makes his way down to the ring and then rolls in. He stands in the centre and raises the EWF Championship into the air, turning around to each opponent, paying particular attention to Machiavelli and Phillips. He then passes the belt out of the ring and takes his position in the free corner. The referee begins to talk to all seven competitors as the trash talking begins…

JK: This referee is going to have one hell of a job on his hands…

DF: He sure is…this should be a cracking encounter…

There is a big dispute over who will begin the match and then it is decided that Jimmy Phillips and Hero will start it out. There are cheers for both men as the other five competitors climb from the ring and leave the match to get underway. The bell sounds and JP and Hero circle each other before diving into a lockup in the centre of the ring…

JK: Clash of styles…..power vs speed…

Phillips and Hero jostle for position before Phillips grabs the arm of Hero and sends him off the ropes, only for Hero to return with a flying clothesline takedown. They both get back up and Hero goes for the leg kicks but Phillips catches him coming in and spins him around before pulling him into the centre of the ring…

DF: TOUCH….

Hero elbows his way free and then knocks Phillips down with a dropkick. They get back up and Hero nails a running clothesline before welcoming Phillips up again and he kicks him in the stomach…

JK: Encore…

Phillips pushes Hero away, only for Hero to leap onto the ropes and spring back, over the head of Phillips into a sunset flip……………………..1…………………………………….2…………………shoulder up. They get back up and Hero attempts a superkick but Phillips dodges it and then lifts Hero onto his shoulders…

DF: Fireman’s….

Phillips looks for an F-U but Hero drops behind and counters with a running bulldog……………..1………………….2…………….kickout. Hero gets back up and Enforcer makes the tag…

JK: Not sure Hero liked that…

Big E grins at Hero as he climbs in and continues the assault on Phillips. He waits for JP to get up and uppercuts him to the stomach before whipping him off the ropes and flooring him with a big boot on the comeback. Phillips staggers back up and Enforcer rocks him with heavy right hands before whipping him to the corner and following in with a splash….

DF: Enforcer is certainly starting his EWF career with style….he looks in great shape…

JK: Hasn’t missed a beat….

Enforcer then pulls Phillips out of the corner and drops him with a short armed clothesline. The crowd boo as he parades around the ring, allowing Vincent Costello to slap his back and make the blind tag. Enforcer looks annoyed as Costello climbs up the ropes and waits for Phillips to stand before jumping off with a double axe handle to the head….

DF: Vincent Costello’s first foray into this match…

JK: I think his appearances will be sporadic…

Costello lets Phillips back up and he hiptosses him onto the canvass before trying to synch in a seated chinlock, only for JP to roll out. They get back up and Costello scores with a back elbow, knocking JP down, before running off the ropes and returning with a leaping kneedrop…

DF: Nobody home…

Costello rubs his knee as he slams into the turnbuckle and Jimmy Phillips scrambles back to his feet, allowing Dario Machiavelli to tag himself into proceedings…

JK: One Scars and Stripes main event competitor replaced by another….

DF: Machiavelli trying to open up an advantage ahead of that match…

Machiavelli pushes Costello back into the corner and opens up with rights and lefts to the body before choking him against the ropes. The referee intervenes on the count of four and Machiavelli backs away before running back in and driving his knee against the stomach of Costello. He drags the world champion out of the corner and flips him up into the air…

JK: Pumphandle…

DF: This should be interesting….

Costello slips off the back of Machiavelli and rushes away, slapping the shoulder of Ojore and bringing him into the match. The crowd are making a lot of noise as Ojore and Machiavelli stare at one another…

DF: They aren’t going to fight?

JK: No…

Mike Conrad shakes his head and takes the tag from Ojore before storming into the ring and rocking Machiavelli with right hands. Dario fires back with shots of his own but Conrad is faster and he continues his assault before Machiavelli rakes the eyes…

JK: Conrad more than happy to get in the ring with FEAR…

DF: But unfortunately FEAR is also happy to see him…

Machiavelli waits for Conrad to turn back around and then scoop slams him onto the canvass before running the ropes and returning with a legdrop………………….1……………………..2……………….shoulder up. Machiavelli lets Conrad up and then nails him with a suplex before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope…

JK: Million dollar fistdrop!

Dario nails the falling fistdrop from the second rope……………………..1……………………..2……………kickout. He pulls Conrad back up to his feet and positions him for a piledriver, only for Conrad to shuffle backwards and backdrop Machiavelli over the ropes to the outside…

DF: Conrad was not getting caught short there….

Machiavelli tries to catch his breath on the outside as Jimmy Phillips drops down off the apron and grabs his “partner” by the trunks and runs him back to the ring, tossing him back in. The crowd cheer as Machiavelli stumbles back up and Conrad takes him down with a belly to belly suplex…………………1……………………….2……………..shoulder up!

JK: Jimmy Phillips showing he has no allegiance to Machiavelli at all…

DF: I knew this would descend quickly…

Conrad scoops Machiavelli up onto his shoulders and then runs him into a powerslam……………….1…………………………..2…………..kickout. Hero makes the tag off of Conrad as he gets back to his feet…

JK: Hero not content to stay on the sidelines…

Hero springboards into the ring and knocks Machiavelli on the seat of his pants with a flying superman punch before running the ropes and returning with a low hesitation dropkick to the face………………..1………………………….2………………….shoulder up. Machiavelli gets back up and Hero lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him off the ropes and taking him down with a hurriancanrana as he comes back…

DF: Straight into a pinfall…

…2
…………..Machiavelli kicks out. Hero rolls away and avoids an attempted tag from Enforcer before he beckons Machiavelli back up and storming forward with a superkick…

JK: Machiavelli scouted it…

Machiavelli catches Hero’s foot and spins him around before scooping him up onto his shoulders and turning him to the centre of the ring…

DF: DEATH VALLEY…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:53 pm

Hero drops off the back and counters with a backstabber……..1…………………….2…………..Machiavelli gets his shoulder up. Hero gets back up to his feet and he looks at Dario on the floor before making his way to the corner and climbs the ropes…

JK: Hero is going to take a risk….BME!

The flashbulbs go off as Hero launches himself into the impressive moonsault, only for Machiavelli to move away at the final second. Hero shows great athleticism to land on his feet but cannot prevent Ojore, who blindly tags from Machiavelli, from storming the ring and planting a battering ram headbutt straight into his chest…

DF: Serious impact………

1…………………………2……………Hero just gets his shoulder up. Ojore stands over Hero and drives sickening forearms down into his back every time he tries to get back up. He repeats this process seven times before ragging Hero up into a gutwrench position and then flips him into the air…

JK: GUTWRENCH….

Hero slams fists down into the head of Ojore and then spins out into a headscissors takedown that sends the big man crashing forwards and into the ropes, knocking Enforcer off the apron in the process. Hero then runs across the ring and returns…

DF: 619!

The slingshot kick sends Ojore rolling back into the centre of the ring and Hero grips the ropes, waiting to pounce as Enforcer grabs his foot from the outside and prevents him…

JK: Enforcer is blaming Hero for him getting knocked off the apron…

DF: I told you these guys couldn’t work together…

Hero tries to shake his foot free before finally kicking Big E in the top of the head, knocking him back. Hero then springboards onto the ropes and sails toward Ojore…

JK: CAUGHT HIM!

The whole ring shakes as Ojore catches Hero in his grasp and then decimates him with a sickening world’s strongest slam…
…1
…………2
……………………….Costello rolls in and breaks up the count!

DF: Costello working to keep his streak intact….

Costello quickly exits the ring as Ojore drags Hero back up to his feet and then puts him back down with a huge headbutt. Ojore lets out a roar before allowing Hero to stand and he wraps both hands around his throat…

JK: Chokebomb…

Hero manages to kick Ojore in the stomach and then attempts an irish whip, which the big man reverses with ease and sends Hero into the corner…

DF: Ojore too strong to be outmuscled…..

JK: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

The crowd roar in appreciation as Hero runs up the ropes and then twists back into the corkscrew takedown that knocks Ojore off his feet………………..1……………………………….2……………Ojore powers out. Hero gets back up to his feet and Jimmy Phillips makes the tag….

DF: Phillips wants him some of Ojore…

JK: I love how Costelloi is just staying on the outside….biding his time…

Phillips quickly climbs up the ropes and he waits for Ojore to stand before jumping off and flattening him with a shoulder tackle. Phillips gets back up and he beats his chest as he stalks the big man, waiting for him to stand…

DF: What a confidence booster this would be for Phillips ahead of Scars and Stripes…

JK: TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks to nail the rock-bottom on Ojore but the big man swings his way out of it and then pulls Phillips into an earth-shattering spinebuster……………………..1………………………2…………………shoulder up. Ojore stands and he drags Phillips up by the head before flipping him into the air…

DF: POWER…

Phillips slips down the back and pulls Ojore into a schoolboy…………………………1………………………………2…………..kickout. They get back up and Ojore misses wildly with a clothesline, allowing Phillips to counter with an impressive samoan drop………………………1…………………………2…………………….shoulder up!

JK: Jimmy Phillips’ power could be a huge advantage next Sunday…..he really can change a match with that particular skill…

Phillips gets up and he waits for Ojore to stand before he amazingly lifts the big man up onto his shoulders before launching him into a fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment)…

DF: That was top quality…

Phillips dives into another cover………………….1……………………2………………….Costello breaks it up again. Phillips tries to get at Costello but receives a slap in the face before the referee intervenes and orders Costello back to his corner. JP stares at his rival and they trade insults before Phillips turns back around and is lifted into a huge bearhug by Ojore…

JK: You can’t take your eyes off that man for a second…

DF: Ojore demonstrating his powers of recovery, that is something Mike Conrad will have to overcome at Scars and Stripes….

Conrad watches on from the apron as Ojore tries to squeeze the life out of Jimmy Phillips in the centre of the ring. The referee asks if Phillips wants to give up but he refuses and continues to try and fight the grip of the
monster..

JK: Even with Phillips’ power I can’t see him getting out of this…

Ojore continues to press on the ribcage of his opponent as Phillips pushes at his face in a desperate attempt to pull free. They continue to fight before Phillips lands three solid headbutts to the face and then slams his hands against the ears of Ojore…

DF: That’ll get you out…

Ojore drops Phillips and staggers around disorientated, allowing Phillips to run off the ropes and return with a flying shoulder tackle knockdown. Phillips stumbles back up and gladly accepts the tag from Hero….

JK: Hero senses an opportunity….

Hero immediately springs up onto the top rope and he perches there for a second, watching Ojore, before leaping off and landing a legdrop across the throat…………………..1………………………….2…………….powerout from Ojore again. Hero gets back up and lands kicks at the arms, legs and body of Ojore before drawing back and swinging a huge roundhouse toward the head of the big man…

DF: Nobody home….FULL NELSON!

Ojore ducks and tries to lift Hero into a full nelson but Hero rolls forward instead and pulls Ojore into a pinning combo……………………1………………………………..2…………………..Ojore kicks out. The big man tries to sprint back to his feet and Mike Conrad is able to take advantage with a tag…

JK: Conrad has seen enough of Ojore in action, he wants some…

Hero leapfrogs over the oncoming Conrad and waits for him to return off the ropes before dropping him with a dropkick. They get back up and Hero kicks Conrad in the stomach before he sprints off the ropes and comes back….

DF: CANADIAN….COUNTER!

The crowd cheer as Hero attempts to nailing the flipping piledriver but Conrad amazingly catches him on his back and takes Hero out with an alabama slam. Hero staggers back up and Conrad kicks him in the stomach and nails a double armed DDT…………………………….1………………………………..2……………..Hero pushes his shoulder up!

JK: I love Conrad’s resiliency…his never say die attitude..

DF: He’s a true competitor and that is what we like to see….

Conrad lets Hero back up and then pulls him into a piledriver position, only for Hero to swipe his legs and bridge over the top…………………………….1…………………….2………………..Conrad bridges out and then spins Hero around and nails a bridging German suplex…………………………1………………….2………….Hero pops his shoulder in the air.

JK: I thought Conrad had got that right there….

Conrad gets up he summons Hero to his feet before diving into the air and looking for his patented RKO finisher….

DF: DUSTBUSTER!

Hero pushes Conrad away to the corner and follows up with a shining wizard before running him out into a bulldog. Hero breathes deeply and then runs to the ropes, diving into a springboard…

JK: LIONSAULT!

Hero nails the lionsault and hooks the leg, only for the referee to indicate that Enforcer made the blind tag as Hero was springboarding…

DF: Hero is livid, he feels he had the match won…

JK: Enforcer is not interested…

Enforcer ignores Hero’s argument as he steps into the ring and takes scoop slams Mike Conrad down onto the mat. Enforcer follows up with three heavy elbow drops………………1…………………………2…………………shoulder up. Enforcer gets back to his feet and he taunts Hero before letting Conrad stand and nailing him with an urange backbreaker…………………………..1……………………………..2………………..Conrad kicks out!

DF: Right now it is Vincent Costello and Dario Machiavelli who have kept themselves freshest…

JK: Costello happy to avoid the match at all costs and Machiavelli is just on the periphery…

Enforcer stomps down on Conrad before pulling him onto all fours and synching in a camel clutch. The crowd boo as he yanks back on the head of Conrad, extending the pressure, and connects with stiff crossface punches to the face at the same time.

DF: Enforcer is enjoying himself right now…..

Hero watches Enforcer from the apron, dislike etched over his features, before Conrad starts to fight the submission. He gets to a point where he stands up, Enforcer on his back, and then jumps backwards and slams all his bodyweight down into Big E, leaving both men sprawled on the canvass and looking to make a tag….

JK: Enforcer was not expecting that…..

DF: Conrad creating an opening and hopefully can get himself out of there to regain his composure…

JK: Everyone wanting the tag….

Conrad looks over at Ojore, who is waiting for the tag, but instead crawls over to Jimmy Phillips and slaps his outstretched hand as Enforcer takes the Ojore option instead….

DF: Power-play...

Phillips runs in and ducks a clothesline attempt from Ojore before rushing off the opposite ropes and coming back with a flying bodysplash takedown in the centre of the ring. Both men get back up and Phillips attempts a northern lights suplex…

JK: Not happening….

Ojore stands his ground with ease and then counters into a sickening DDT, planting Phillips on the top of his head………………………..1………………………………2………………………….shoulder up. Ojore gets to his feet and he draws a finger across his throat before seizing Phillips around the throat….

DF: CHOKE…

Phillips sits down into an inverted jawbreaker, staggering Ojore backwards and allowing Vincent Costello to take the tag. Costello climbs in and he rocks Phillips with rights and lefts before attempting a whip to the corner….

JK: Costello chasing in….

Costello dives in for a bodysplash but Phillips rolls away, leaving the world champion to slam off the turnbuckle. Phillips then charges off the opposite ropes and comes running back…

DF: Game-changer!

JK: OMERTA!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:53 pm

The crowd are stunned as Costello counters the “clothesline from hell” into his black hole slam finisher…
…1

……2
……………………Dario Machiavelli breaks the cover!

DF: That was never going to go down like that…

Costello and Machiavelli brawl in the centre of the ring and the referee gets tangled up in it, the action spilling into the corner. This allows Hero to make the blind tag on Costello and he climbs up the ropes to the top, staring down at the motionless Jimmy Phillips….

JK: Hero knows when there is an opportunity….SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

DF: HE GOT ALL OF IT!

The crowd go wild and the flashbulbs go off as Hero flies from the top and nails the shooting star press on Jimmy Phillips. The referee finally manages to remove Machiavelli and Costello from the ring before sliding in to make the cover…
….1
………2
…………………..thr-Ojore breaks up the count!

DF: This is in the balance now…

The referee tries to get involved but he is shoved away by Ojore, who then wraps his hands around the throat of Hero and lifts him into a giant chokebomb in the centre of the ring….

JK: That is the sort of move that can change the complexion of a match…

Enforcer just laughs from the ring apron as the referee escorts Ojore out of the ring. Both Phillips and Hero are unmoving in the centre of the ring…

DF: The last match before Scars and Stripes, who is going to gain all of the momentum heading into the pay per view….

Phillips is dazed and confused and he pulls himself over to his own corner and makes the tag to Dario Machiavelli, unaware of what he is doing. Hero is still groggy as Machiavelli drags him back into the centre of the ring by his foot and covers him……………………….1……………………………….2……………….Vincent Costello breaks up the count!

JK: Costello is going to do this time and time again…

DF: He’s so fresh aswell….he has barely broken sweat in this match…

Costello slicks his hair back and beckons Machiavelli to come and fight him but the referee gets in the way and orders Costello from the ring. Machiavelli’s eyes glint with malice before turning back to Hero and scooping him onto his shoulders….

JK: DEATH VALLEY…

Hero counters out of the DVD into a tornado DDT………………………..1………………………..2………….Machiavelli kicks out. Hero tries to crawl toward a tag but Machiavelli grabs his leg and pulls him back to the middle of the ring. Hero gets up on his standing leg and then leaps into air and cracks a stiff enzeguiri into the temple of his foe…

DF: May have been an act of desperation but an effective one……Hero needs to get out of there….

Hero stumbles up and then dives across the ring, slapping the hand of Mike Conrad and drawing cheers from the crowd. Conrad climbs into the ring and sprints at Machiavelli, shooting his legs out from under him and then delivering some thunderous ground and pound on the mat. Machiavelli kicks Conrad away and gets back to his feet, only for Conrad to kick him in the stomach and pull him into a piledriver…

JK: That could be the ender…

…1
……2
……………Costello breaks the cover again!

DF: The other guys need to do something about Costello if they want to win this match…

JK: I think that has just been realised…

Costello laughs as he leaves the ring, only for Ojore to fix his gaze upon the world champion. Costello looks a little concerned as Ojore drops down to the outside and begins to walk after the champ….

DF: Costello might be in trouble now…..

Costello drops down off the apron and begins to take a few backward steps as Enforcer drops down off the apron behind Costello….

JK: Caught between a rock and a hard place…

Costello looks from one to the other, sensing the impending danger, before Jimmy Phillips comes diving off the apron and clotheslines Ojore to the ground….

DF: Phillips watching a fellow EWF member’s back…

JK: Costello would never acknowledge it…

Costello turns, his confidence restored, and challenges Enforcer to bring it on but Big E just shakes his head and backs away, climbing back up onto the apron. Costello smiles smugly before he is spun around…

DF: TOUCHDOWN ON THE CONCRETE!

JK: Phillips is still Costello’s opponent in this match and at Scars and Stripes….he just laid out the champion…

The crowd are going wild as Phillips drills Costello with the rock-bottom in the aisleway before moving back toward the ring. In the ring, Mike Conrad has Dario Machiavelli up on the top rope and he rocks his head back with multiple right hands before lifting his arm over his head and pulling him up…

DF: SUPERPLEX!

The whole ring shakes as Conrad delivers the suplex from the top rope and then rolls ontop to make the cover………………1……………………………………….2…………………Enforcer makes the save. Conrad gets back up to his feet and he swings a right hand at Enforcer but Big E ducks it and pushes Conrad away, causing him to slam into a returning Ojore on the apron and knock the big man down again…

JK: Ojore just fell like a tonne of bricks there….

Conrad looks annoyed and then turns back around walks toward Machiavelli. He tries to pull him up but Dario surprises him with a counter small package…………………………….1…………………………………………….2………………..shoulder up. They both get back up to their feet and Conrad jumps in….

DF: Dustbuster!

JK: FINAL CUT!

The crowd boo furiously as Machiavelli counters the RKO into his own inverted DDT finisher. Dario is too exhausted to make the pin immediately but eventually he manages to crawl across and drape an arm over the shoulder of his opponent…………………………………….1…………………………………………….2………………………….thr-Enforcer breaks the cover again!

DF: I don’t know how any of these guys are going to get a clean pin in this match, there is opposition everywhere….

JK: What is Ojore doing?

DF: He looks angry that he got knocked off the apron….

JK: I think he thinks that Conrad did it deliberately…

Ojore is up on the outside and he boots the ringside barrier before ripping all of the padding away and throwing it into the crowd, exposing the steel underneath. He then walks back toward the ring and he reaches in, grabbing Mike Conrad by the foot and drags him to the outside…

DF: This could be about to turn very nasty indeed….

Jimmy Phillips spots the danger and he sprints around the ring and spins Ojore around, rocking him back with rights and lefts to the head before kneeing the big man in the stomach and he attempts to whip him into the ring steps but Ojore reverses….

JK: Lookout Phillips…

Phillips is sent toward the steel steps but he reaches out his hands to block himself and then waits for Ojore to run at him before sidestepping…………….BOOM!.....The crowd cheer as Ojore slams shoulder first into the ring steps and then Phillips motions for Mike Conrad to get up and help him….

DF: I think the whole concept of this match has broken down now…

Conrad walks to the announce table and pulls all the coverings off and throws them to the floor and the monitors. Phillips and MC then drag Ojore up and position him in place for a double suplex through the announce desk…

JK: A preview of what is to come in ten days….

Dario Machiavelli slides from the ring and he clotheslines into Mike Conrad and knocks him over the announce table onto the floor. He then gets in the face of Jimmy Phillips and they shove each other before beginning to trade blows….

DF: Yup, this one has completely gone off….

Phillips knees Machiavelli in the stomach and he slams his head down against the ringside barrier before pulling him back toward the announce table and lifts him into a suplex position before slamming him down ontop of the table. Phillips raises an arm to the crowd and then climbs onto the table himself…

JK: We may need to evacuate our spot, Don…

DF: I agree…

Phillips stands on the announce table and he begins to drag Machiavelli up into position for a rock-bottom, when Ojore comes from behind and scores with a heavy low-blow between the legs of Phillips. He doubles up in pain and Ojore then shoves him off the table and over the barricade into the front row of the crowd.

JK: Phillips had a crash landing there…

Back in the ring, Vincent Costello rolls in and spins Hero around before kicking him in the stomach…

DF: ENCORE…

Costello tries to use Hero’s own move but Hero pushes the world champion away, slamming him into the turnbuckle. Costello staggers back around and Hero gives him the middle finger before kicking him in the gut….

JK: ENCORE…

DF: FACECHECK!

The crowd boo in fury as Enforcer runs across and completely wipes out Hero with the flying forearm smash. He kneels over Hero with a dark smile on his face and then rolls from the ring, retreating up the rampway toward the backstage area.

JK: it was a damn ploy from Enforcer all along….he didn’t care about this match and he never wanted to work with Hero…

DF: Just waiting for his moment to strike and he took it….Hero is done for….

JK: And that leaves Vincent Costello to pick up the scraps…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 16 May 2013, 11:54 pm

Costello laughs and slicks his hair back as he crawls over and drops ontop of Hero…………………………..1……………………………………….2…………………..Mike Conrad breaks up the cover!

DF: Conrad to the rescue….

Conrad rallies with a three punch combo and then whips Costello off the ropes before flooring him with a powerslam on the comeback. Costello staggers back up and Conrad kicks him in the stomach…

JK: Double arm….

Costello spins out of the attempted DDT and tries to lift Conrad into an Olympic slam but Conrad jumps out the side and waits for the champion to turn around….

DF: DUSTBUSTER!

Conrad looks for the RKO but Costello pushes him away and Ojore grabs Conrad’s foot, dragging him under the bottom rope. They begin to brawl with each other on the outside and Conrad kicks Ojore in the groin region and then looks for an RKO but Ojore catches Conrad in midair and then launches him against the ringpost, leaving Conrad laying in a heap on the floor. In the ring, Costello is beckoning Hero back to his feet…

JK: OMERTA!

Hero spins out of the black hole slam and attempts to counter with a stunner but VC pushes him to the corner. Costello follows in for an attempted bodysplash but Hero spins around the ropes (ala Kofi) and nails a kick over the top that sends Costello staggering back and drops him to the mat. The crowd cheer as Hero then scales to the top and the flashbulbs go off….

DF: SHOOTING STAR….DAMN!

Costello drives his knees up into the air, straight into the gut of Hero and sends him rolling away across the canvass. The world champion then makes a dart for the turnbuckle and he quickly scales the heights and jumps off, tucking his knees under his chin for extra hang time…

JK: KERB STOMP!

DF: He got all of it…

Costello drives both of his feet down into the chest of Hero and then makes his way over for the cover…….Dario Machiavelli rushes toward the ring to break it up….

JK: Hang on a minute….

DF: What the….

Ojore steps in front of Machiavelli and shakes his head, leaving Dario speechless and confused. Ojore just stares at Machiavelli and refuses to let him past….

JK: I don’t get it…

….2
…………………3!

DF: But look…..

Ojore is still blocking Machiavelli but unawares that Jimmy Phillips has broken the pinfall in the ring. Costello gets back up and he swings a right hand at JP but Phillips ducks it and runs off the ropes…

JK: GAME-CHANGER!

DF: Goodnight….

…………..2
…………………………..3!

Ding ding ding

DF: Wow…..talk about making a statement…

Ojore spins around on confusion as “Cold Ash” echoes out of the speakers and Jimmy Phillips and Dario Machiavelli are declared victorious. Machiavelli is still looking at Ojore with confusion in his eyes….

JK: I’m still stunned by what we just saw…

DF: Tell me about it….Ojore wouldn’t let Machiavelli in the ring, like he wanted Costello to win….

JK: But why? What the hell is going on here….

Jimmy Phillips has his hand raised in victory in the middle of the ring but even he looks confused. He stares at the animosity between Ojore and Machiavelli before staring down at Vincent Costello with mistrust in his eyes. The intensity is at fever pitch….

JK: Just ten days from Scars and Stripes and everything just took a serious swerve…..what is going on around here? What does this mean for the world championship match?

DF: Is Machiavelli still a part of FEAR? Is there an affiliation with Vincent Costello? There is no trust here at all….

JK: How can there be….nobody has any idea what is really going on…

Machiavelli shakes his head at Ojore and then begins to walk around the ring and exits up the rampway. Jimmy Phillips salutes the crowd and then climbs from the ring to check on Mike Conrad as Hero and Vincent Costello lay flat out in the centre of the ring.

JK: The whole landscape, the infrastructure of EWF hangs in the balance as we head into next Sunday….so many combustible elements, so much at stake….but something has to give….what on earth is going to happen at Scars and Stripes…

DF: That’s the million dollar question……it really is going to be a rollercoaster ride, but we have to wait ten days to see it happen….

Ojore continues to stand near the announce area, his eyes drained of emotion, and stares up at the rampway as Dario Machiavelli takes one look back and then disappears. Mike Conrad is helped up the ramp by Jimmy Phillips and they stop at the top as the referee hands the EWF Championship back to Vincent Costello in the ring and he hugs it close to his chest as he looks up at Jimmy Phillips with venom.

JK: Costello’s streak came to an end tonight…….and as well as the serious question marks that surround him right now, his title is also in great danger….Jimmy Phillips knows he can beat the champ and if the same thing happens in ten days then we will have a new world heavyweight champion…..

DF: It really is going to be a show for the ages….you are not going to want to miss it guys…

JK: No you are not….for tonight it is all we have time for, thank you for joining us, but we will see you in ten days for the Scars and Stripes pay per view extravaganza…..have a good one folks!

The show goes off air with a Jimmy Phillips/Costello stare down as Ojore lurks in the background of the camera shot.

Official result: Jimmy Phillips and Dario Machiavelli via pinfall
Match time: 24 minutes 34 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down