The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 (Episode 7)

+2
x12x
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 (Episode 7) Empty EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 (Episode 7)

Post by JJJohnson Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:09 pm

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 (Episode 7) Confli14

Friday 26th April 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Liam Wood/Thunder vs Mr Jones/Dr. Bryan Wells

Match 2
Hero vs ???

Match 3
Mike Conrad vs Alex Garcia

Main Event
Steel cage
Jimmy Phillips/Vincent Costello vs Dario Machiavelli/Ojore

Current Champions:
EWF World Champion: Vincent Costello
EWF TV Champion: Liam Wood

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 (Episode 7) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 (Episode 7)

Post by x12x Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 pm

The scene opens in the backstage area of the EWF Elite Coliseum as the TV Champion Liam Wood can be seen leaving the locker room area wearing a 6CW Reverend Edward Plague T-shirt and the TV Title over his shoulder with a confused look across his face, he scans the hallways and scratches the back of his head. As he walks around he bumps in to EWF's finest Hugh Cartwright who looks confused to see Viper the day after the latest episode of EWF Conflict.

HC: Hey champ, what are you doing here? The next show's not until the 26th
LW: I'm looking for Thunder actually, we've got some business we need to take care of.
HC: You're not looking to kick things off a little earlier are you?
LW: No, we've been booked to team up next week and I can't have him costing me the win, I need to make sure he has his head in the game.
HC: I haven't seen him but have you tried that convention they're holding at the expo centre down the street? I heard he's gone there to get a Mr Who action figure or something.
LW: (laughs) You really have no idea what happen's there do you Hugh!?

A smile crosses the face of the EWF Television Champion and he shakes his head as he walks through the exit of the Elite Coliseum and spots a poster for the convention that Hugh mentioned before and makes his way down the street.

The scene changes to the hall of a massive downtown expo centre, amongst a sea of merchandise stalls and people dressed as their favourite comic book characters stands a once again confused television champion trying to find his upcoming partner and also opponent the oncoming storm Thunder.

He scans the stalls, not sure what he is looking at until he comes to a large wooden table that is decorated head to toe in knock off EWF merchandise, it has everything from replica title belts to poorly made action figures of the most popular members of the rosters, he looks through them until he finds one of himself

LW: Seriously!? They just can't capture perfection these days...

He laughs to himself as he begins to walk off, starting to get tempted to buy the poorly made miniature of himself...all of a sudden the guy behind the stall begins to shout at him

LW: If you want a picture all you have to do is ask, you don't need to be a d!ck about it dude!
SO: Do you plan on paying for that title belt sir!?
LW: I had to face off against Ojore for this thing, I think being near that cretin is payment in itself!
SO: Very funny! Pay up or I'll be calling security
LW: Are you kidding me? I'm actually Liam Wood...this isn't one of your cheap plastic knock offs, this is the Television Title!

The Viper walks off as the Stall Owner continues to shout expletives towards him, all of a sudden the owner shouts thief at the top of his lungs stopping Liam in his tracks, the eyes of everyone in the vacinity seem to focus on him as he tried to clear up the mis understanding.

LW: You don't understand, I'm actually The Viper Liam Wood!
??: Yeah and I'm Captain America...just pay up you cheapskate!
LW: Screw you nerd!

POW! Liam ducks a right hook from Captain America who seems to have taken the nerd comment to heart, lifting him through the air the Captain comes crashing down on to the “EWF” stall causing it to spill merchandise everywhere, all of a sudden Liam is set on by an ensemble of comic book heroes.

KABLAM! The Viper falls backwards in to another stall after a sharp kick from The Incredible Hulk, after regaining his balance he launches a spear in to the oncoming crowd, Ironman and Thor take the full blast as numerous other members of the cast are sent flying in every direction. SMASH! Deadpool is military pressed in to the arms of both Spiderman and an overweight Wolverine as Liam pauses and realises that this is not a fight he will be proud to have won and begins to look for an exit.

Before he knows it he is once again surrounded by the so called “heroes” everyone from Mr Manhattan to Hellboy wanting a piece of The Television Champion, reaching out of desperation he picks up a replica sword and attempts to hold off the baying mob, as the crowd move in Viper runs forward shouting FREEEEEEEDOM like a demented William Wallace and drop kicks someone dressed as Aquaman.

He runs for the door and slams it shut while using the sword to barricade it closed, with a relieved look on his face he laughs before spotting his partner for the next episode EWF Conflict.

LW: Hey dude, don't speak just listen to me

Thunder looks confused but continues to listen.

LW: Now I know you probably want nothing more than to take a shot at me and show the world that you deserve this title but right now we have to forget about all of that and focus on our match against Mr Jones and Bryan Wells at next weeks show...I'm not losing to them so you need to get your head in the game and show me that you can be professional about this...do I make myself clear?

T: Um....Yeah?

LW: Good

The Viper walks off with a confident look on his face and leaves the expo as a confused Thunder stands there scratching his head.

??: Nice costume man...I'm flattered.

All of a sudden the real Thunder pops around the corner, congratulating the Thunder that Liam was just talking too on his highly realistic costume.

The scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 (Episode 7) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 (Episode 7)

Post by Thunder87 Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:34 am

This one’s set a little bit before Liam’s but coincides with it towards the end.

The scene opens inside the Expo Centre, just down the road from the Coliseum. Thunder is standing at a merchandise stall, he is wearing his Thor costume from the Atonement pay per view. In his hand he holds a Mister Who action figure. He takes another look at the figure before returning it to the stall and instead purchases a Doctor Who, scale replica of the TARDIS. At that moment the Spiderman tune plays from his pocket. Everyone around him looks at him nodding in approval. Thunder, pulls his phone out of his pocket and answers the call.

Thunder
You’ve got Thunder… Hey Danny boy… No, I will not call you Mister Magnusson… Yes, I understand you’re the boss but, you are still Danny boy and not Mister Magnusson… So, next week, I’m teaming with Liam to take on the Doc and Bonesy?

Thunder pulls the phone away from his ear as Daniel Magnusson shouts down the phone at him. During the phone call, Thunder has been walking through the crowd. While Daniel continues to shout down the phone, Thunder spots a hot girl dressed as Electra. He points his phone at her, taking a photo, the phone makes a click noise.

Thunder
Sorry Danny boy, but I heard no clicky noise… Don’t worry about me, I’ll be ready, I just hope Liam has his head in the game.

Thunder looks puzzled as he comes upon the trashed, knock off, EWF merchandise, stall. Thunder crouches to get a better look at things. Once he realises it’s knock off goods, he returns to his call.

Thunder
Say, Danny boy, EWF only allows official vender’s at shows right?... And not outside of the Coliseum?... Yeah… Ok… I’ll take that under consideration… Buh Bye now.

Thunder hangs up the phone and slips it back in his pocket. He looks at the sight in front of him, Captain America and the other Avengers, laid out by some unknown assailant. He looks down at the bad figure of Liam and shakes his head. He throws the owner silver dollar, who looks up at Thunder, expecting a further five dollars. Thunder crouches in front of him pulling out his wallet. Instead of taking money out of his wallet, Thunder shows him his pass for the Coliseum. The vender gulps quite clearly.

Thunder
Yeah, worried now aren’t you? I should by all right confiscate all of this tat but, I’m sporting man. I’m going to go speak with the guys running this show, drop you right in it by, letting them know your selling knock off merch so, you have until I get there to get your stuff and run away.

Upon hearing Thunders proclamation, the gathered crowd ohhh and arrh. Thunder rises and helps Captain America to feet. The captain thanks Thunder and helps his fellow cosplayers to their feet. The vender tries to quickly pull his gear together as Thunder, turns from the stall and starts making his way out of the hall. As Thunder enters the corridor, he spots a downed group up towards one end of the centre. Thunder lets out a sigh.

Thunder
Aw mayn. That’s where I need to go to find the organisers. There has to be another way.

Thunder paces up and down the small bit of corridor he stands in. Suddenly a balcony above him, catches his eye. He looks for a way to get to it. Unable to find a way up, he stacks five chairs on top of each other that he found near by. He pushes the stack practically under the balcony. Thunder then walks across the other side of the corridor and places his back against the wall. From there he takes a run up at the stack, once he gets closer, he jumps up on to the backs of the chairs and uses the momentum to carry himself up higher into the air. Once air born he reaches out and grabs the railings of the balcony, pulling himself up. Thunder follows the new corridor round and finds himself looking at another Thunder.

Thunder
Nice costume man...I'm flattered.

The guy looks at Thunder and double blinks. Once he worked out that he was looking at the real Thunder, he quickly grabs a photo before Thunder heads through the door and the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Conflict bursts into life as this week’s instalment starts, straight off the bat the godfather music hits and the world champion Vincent Costello appears on the stage dressed to compete with the world title draped over his shoulder, as he makes his way down to the ring a procession of purple fireworks explode from each side of the stage and VC screams into the arena

VC: COSTELLO’S LAW

And interestingly tonight’s crowd seam pro Costello, cheers are ringing out around the stadium and a section of fans can be heard chanting for the champ
Costello makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring flanked as always by his two security guards he grabs a mic from the taller of the two men, as he begins to draw the mic up to his mouth a ‘Vin-cent Cost-ello’ chant breaks out, a half smile appears on the champions face and he begins to talk

VC:I stand here tonight proud to be the EWF champion, proud to carry this title and proud to represent this company as its champion

The crowd pops and loud cheers are echoing around the arena

VC:But let’s get one thing straight right now; I’m proud for ME, proud of everything I have achieved, proud of overcoming what was billed as insurmountable odds, so cheer me, boo me I really couldn’t care less, you see I do this for me, I strive to be the best, the gold standard, all for ME and no one else. Every cheer from you people makes me sick, every time I hear a Costello chant I feel like I’ve somehow been infected by you and your unwashed bodies.

The cheers from the fans in attendance soon turn to boo’s and Costello stands there drinking in the atmosphere before speaking again

VC:Last week in my first title defence I did exactly what I said I was going to do, like I always have, from the very first day in this company I stood in this ring and told you all that I would be the World Heavyweight champion and look at me now. I deliver, I make good on my promises and my actions prove that I don’t say something unless I intend to back it up, trust me when I say I am the alpha and the omega of EWF, it’s not a catchy tagline or catchphrase it’s a fact and I back it up every time I’m on the microphone or in this ring. Costello’s law is THE unrivalled force in EWF and I defy anyone to prove me wrong.

Last week FEAR did everything within their power to dethrone me, they tried the numbers game, they brought their hoards of ‘followers’ yet it still wasn’t enough to get the job done, why I hear you ask, how did you manage this champ? It’s because I’m that damn good that’s how! Last week I yet again blazed a trail here in EWF, I did what no one has been able to do and that’s defeat the FEAR, single handily I might add! Costello’s law is THE proven, battle hardened authority in this ring and it will take a lot more than an amateur film director with a penchant for over theatricals to derail it.

This is the era of Costello’s Law and the EWF title belongs to me, I will do everything in my power to defend it and this company from the likes of the FEAR, I won’t let everything I’ve worked for, everything I’ve achieved be tainted by Machiavelli and his greasy mitts. I may have my differences with the locker room and with this company’s management but I’ll be damned if I see it overrun by FEAR.

As the champion of this company and leader of Costello’s Law I’m drawing a line in the sand right now, so listen up…

To all the guys in the back you either man up and take the fight to the FEAR or stay out of my way, we don’t have to like each other, hell we don’t even have to respect each other but you have to respect this (Costello hold the EWF title up with his left hand), some of you need to step up and follow my lead, follow your champions example.

Phillips you and I are partners tonight, so you make sure you bring you’re A game, make sure you take that emotion out of your head, it makes you weak it, emphasises your flaws and puts a bull’s-eye right between your eyes. So you either turn up tonight in the right frame of mind ready for a fight or stay home and the hell out of my way.

Costello drops the mic, the godfather music hits and he stands in the middle of the ring with the world title lifted above his head

VC: COSTELLO’S LAW

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:33 pm

Alex Garcia and Drake Callihan are sat in the VIP area of the Elite Coliseum, both men are deep in conversation.

Garcia: I’m glad these losers finally got to see what Alex Garcia is all about. Did you catch the look on Thunder’s face? That idiot didn’t even have a clue what was going on.

Callihan: You did exactly what was asked of you, Alex, but you know this is just the beginning. We have plenty of work left to do.

Garcia: Oh I know that, we need to talk tactics and map out exactly where this is heading.

Callihan taps his iphone and smiles

Callihan: Already taking care of it. This is the pathway to your success right here, once this is finished then I don’t think there is anything that can stop the rise.

Garcia smiles smugly as he sits back in his chair

Garcia: I can just see the cogs working in every one of their moronic minds. Trying to understand exactly what path we are on. I can imagine Thunder looking over his shoulder at every turn but he doesn’t even know why I did what I did.

Callihan: I think the memory of Unit and Kelvin’s battered bodies is going to weigh on the minds of plenty of people for a considerable amount of time. The humourous side of your character has gone, there is no more fun and games and that message has been received well and truly by all those who infect the EWF cesspool.

Kelsey Hughes walks into the VIP area, a microphone in her hand.

Callihan: We didn’t agree to any interview.

Hughes: But I am here to ask about what happened at Conflict. Why did you do what you did? What was the ulterior motive to allowing Thunder to win?

Garcia laughs as Callihan sits forward

Callihan: Like I just said, we didn’t agree to an interview. You weren’t interested in interviewing Alex Garcia last week, you didn’t want to know his plans in the build up to Atonement. But now he makes a few waves and you want a piece of the pie. A hot scoop, but you are barking up the wrong tree, miss. Alex Garcia is hot property now, arguably the biggest commodity that EWF has to offer, and you need to make an appointment if you want to speak to greatness.

Kelsey looks taken aback and she looks to Garcia, who just smiles

Garcia: You heard the man.

Hughes: So you aren’t going to reveal anything at all. Wade Kelvin and E-Unit were seriously hurt and you seem to exhibit no remorse at all.

Callihan: Why should he? Nobody exhibited any compassion when Alex was wallowing in grief, unstable and unable to refuse another bottle of beer. Where was the sycophantic journo then?

Hughes: That isn’t…

Callihan: It is the point and you skirt over it just like the rest of your colleagues. Now that Alex has peaked interest you all want to get in here and ride his coattails, but it is not going to happen whilst I am around, I assure you of that. You can get in line and you can wait, because there is no free buffet for the fat cats any longer.

Kelsey looks scandalised as she shakes her head and storms out of the room. Callihan turns to Garcia.

Callihan: That is how you deal with the press, Alex, give them nothing because they will chew you up and spit you out without a second of hesitation.

Garcia: Got it. I’m tired of everyone trying to run with me now because of my actions, they didn’t care before. But I will make them wish they had paid attention from the very beginning, this is history in the making.

Callihan is typing away on his phone and then looks up

Callihan: Magnusson just tweeted out the card for Conflict…

Garcia: Who is this week’s victim?

Callihan: Mike Conrad!

Both men laugh

Garcia: The crippled binman, how underwhelming. He is too concerned with believing he is relevant in the war against FEAR to even threaten me. I am really excited now, I can’t wait to make an example out of him.

Callihan: We will need to work on a few things, make adjustments and be sure that we cover all bases, but this should be a great night to extend our exposure in the spotlight. We still have the element of surprise, and if needs to be, then we can always call on the equalizer.

Garcia smiles as he tilts back in his chair

Garcia: You know I almost forgot about the equalizer, it feels so good to be one step ahead of the rest of these douchebags. I don’t think it will be necessary against a joker like Conrad but at least we always have it on stand-by, I have a good feeling that next Friday will take us to the next level.

Callihan: Daniel Magnusson thinks there are problems in EWF right now, wait until we show him what we are all about.

Callihan and Garcia laugh. The phone in Callihan’s hand then begins to ring and he stands up.

Callihan: I’ve got a call, our next instructions.

Garcia nods in understanding and lounges back as Callihan answers his phone and then disappears out of the room.

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:33 am

Our scene opens at the gym of the EWF Television Champion Liam Wood who has clearly just finished a hard work out, he is dressed in dark black jogging bottoms and a t-shirt of fellow EWF superstar The Talent Jimmy Phillips. He catches his breathe as roving reporter Carlton Jacobs walks over with a familiar look on his face, before saying anything Viper nods and the interview commences.

CJ: Liam, a lot of questions have been asked about your relationship with your partner this week, they say that your friendship with the number one contender will be your downfall and it will end up costing you the title that you have defended since the 5th of February, how do you respond to these claims?

The Viper laughs and shakes his head, almost like he was ready for the claims made at him.

LW: I suggest that “they” look at who they're talking about because I'm the best in the world when I step in to that ring and I've shown that time and time again. When you face off with your opponent you need to realise it doesn't matter who they are...you could be my best friend but the moment you step in to the Coliseum with me you're just another obstacle that I have to overcome and another ass that I have to kick...the only difference is between the match I'll have against Thunder and my last defence against Garcia is that I know I'll have a fair fight and when all is said and done and my arms are raised in the air, we'll end the night by shaking hands because we know that when two people who respect each other go in to battle...it's nothing personal.

Carlton looks at Liam with an impressed look, he continues the interview, moving the questions on to the recent events and the match that Liam would be involved in at the next episode of Conflict

CJ: I guess that's the best way to look at it, now on to the match at next weeks Conflict....you and Thunder will be facing off against two heated rivals, how will you use that to your advantage and do you think that your team could break down under the pressure of your title match set to be held at EWF Scars and Stripes?

LW: Like I said, we're professionals and we've already sorted this...I made sure that he's got his head in the game and we're going out there for the victory. Our opponents wouldn't manage to keep on the same side if their lives depended on it, their lover's tiff will tear there team apart way before I even get the chance too.

CJ: So you don't see anything costing you the win, what about your actions last week getting involved with the EWF's war with the Fear Campaign.

A confident look crosses the face of The Viper as he begins to talk

LW: I understand that my actions have probably painted a massive target on my back and that the guys from the Fear Campaign will probably be gunning for me but as I said before, when you were born this talented and this good looking...you're used to having a target on your back.
I welcome the target, it keeps me on my toes but when it comes down to it....No one in this locker room can intimidate me and Fear might think they have the EWF on the ropes but look at what happened at the last show when the wrecking crew came out and made sure that those B Movie freaks never got their hands on the title...if they want a war then I'll be on the front line.

CJ: So Team EWF is ready for war then?

LW: (Laughs) Team EWF? You really think this is a team? Sure, I respect some of the guys and I'm willing to fight for the company I love but this isn't a team...The moment I turn my back on most of them they'd take their shot at me...the biggest lesson I've learnt from the EWF is that trusting people here is like swimming in a piranha tank, you wait around long enough and you'll be surrounded by people baying for blood.

CJ: So what does this “war” mean for your rivalry we've seen you have with EWF World Champion Vincent Costello, is that on hold?

The tone of The Viper's voice changes to a more serious tone as he discusses the man who cost him his first ever match at the EWF after using the brass knuckles.

LW: No way! Just because I helped keep his pathetic title run going doesn't mean I like the guy now! You put me in the ring against that Goodfella's wannabe and I'll destroy him, I'm just not letting the Fear Campaign get their hands anywhere near any of the EWF gold.

When the day comes and I stand face to face with Costello, I'll be getting my revenge for our first match and I'll show him that without his little cheap shots that he isn't half the man that I am...Karma's a b!tch.

All of a sudden a massive smile crosses the face of the champ as he spots Emmy at the door, he shakes hands with Carlton and walks over to Emmy, kissing her on the cheek as they meet.

The scene fades to black as Carlton speaks in to the camera.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:12 pm

The scene opens backstage at the Elite Coliseum and the camera is focused on a dressing room door, the name plaque can be clearly seen ‘Liam ‘The Viper’ Wood’. As the camera pans out The World Heavyweight Champion Vincent Costello is standing outside the dressing room with his two security guards, the smaller of the two looks at VC and Costello nods in agreement, the guard try’s the handle, however the door is locked, VC looks at the second taller guard, clicks his fingers and points directly at the door. The guard takes one step back and launches himself shoulder first into the door taking it clean off its hinges. All three men enter the room which appears empty

Guard 1: He’s not here boss, I think he could be in the gym

VC: What have I told you about thinking Joseph? Leave it to me…

Costello quickly puts his finger to his lips and tells the guards to shut up as the sound of singing can be heard from the bathroom, the door is a jar slightly and steam can be seen coming from the room.

Costello walks towards the bathroom and opens the door, revealing Emmy singing in the shower

VC: What a beautiful voice you have!

Emmy jumps out of skin in shock and grabs a towel of the rail to cover her modesty

VC: Settle down sweetheart, we’re looking for that young man of yours, its time he felt the force of Costello’s law and we’re here to protect and serve!

E: He’s in the gym, just go, you shouldn’t be in here

VC: You didn’t think we were going to just forget about your little boyfriends spray painting antics did you? Costello’s law never forgets and its time he received his punishment. Or maybe you could settle his debt in other ways? Because to be honest the champ likes what he sees

Emmy blushes and try’s to cover up further using the small towel

E: Look just go before Liam comes back and this turns nasty for everyone

VC:Ok we’re going but if you’re ever interested in a real man, someone that can get the job done if you know what I mean then I’m not hard to find, I’m the man with the shiny gold world title. So if you ever want to step up to the big league darling the champ will be happy to give you a run out

Costello and his guards leave laughing as they exit the dressing room

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Conrad is sat up in a easy chair relaxed and looking forward to his match with Alex Garcia after a few weeks of due to the horrific fall of Dante's Peak and crashing through four tables Conrad is dreaming of his revenge for Fear but now he must focus first and for most at what he is going to do Alex Garcia.

Conrad starts to swivel from side to side in his easy chair, Thoughts running through his mind about Jimmy Phillips, Vincent Costello vs Dario Machiavelli and Ojore in the steel cage match wishing he was in the match fighting the fight and taking it to Fear.

But first he must take care of Garcia, Conrad has heard what Garcia said about him been crippled at the thought of Garcia been over confident brings a little smile to the bin man as Garcia will soon see that Mike Conrad is no push over after all he nearly single handed took Fear out of the equation at Atonement if it wasn't for that masked men throwing him of Dante's Peak it would have been Conrad, Phillips and Costello fighting for the world championship instead of Fear v Costello but we all know how that ended up don't we.

Conrad gives him self a little grin at what he Jimmy Phillips and Thunder did and stopped Fear from getting there hands on the world title that would have been curtains for Elite Wrestling Franchise and for all of the Roster would have been shivering in the boots at the mere thought of Fear been the world champion but like I said Conrad and company put a stop to that and Costello is still the world champion but just for now as me Mike Conrad have plans for him in the near future.

Garcia will have a job o his hand on Friday night with Conrad as he is hell bent on getting some action and hurting someone and to send a message out to Fear and to show that Conrad is not going anywhere

Mike Conrad is here to stay and one day he will achieve two goals in his wrestling career one is to rid Fear from EWF for good and the other is for him to become the world heavy weight champion but first Garcia stands in his way, He stands in his way of greatness, He stand in his way of been the top man in EWF, He stands in his way of achieving his goals so on Friday 26th April Conrad sends a message to Fear and the world champion Costello and that message will be......... Well tune into Conflict and you will find out.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:18 pm

A swirling wind howls through a deserted graveyard and the cameras pan around to find Mr Jones, standing in the door way of a mausoleum. His black eyes are unmoving through his mask, and his body is rigid against the cold weather.

Jones: The end is coming, of that you can be sure. Bryan Wells and the crimes you have committed deserve to have justice thrust upon, you still owe a hefty debt to the judge of fate.

However, this week you have been granted a free license to roam as you please, for the dice of fortune have been rolled in your favour. You find yourself as a unit with the executioner, and together we must work together, we must inflict pain and suffering upon others in a mysterious switch of allegiance.

Jones raises his arms out behind him and pulls the doors of the building shut, behind him.

Jones: Thunder and Liam Wood are but bairns that have been snagged in the bracken, they are lambs to the slaughter. And whilst I take no comfort or solace in the fact that they must be destroyed as all others that cross my path, it is an action that I am happy to play my part in…for this is what I have been sent to do.

I fight for justice, righteous or unholy, and I shall serve the purpose of the power that guides me. Tonight I have been given a task and I shall complete it or may the demons feast upon my wretched soul. There will be no mistakes, no mishaps, there shall only be reckoning.

Jones begins to walk down the steps of the building and then stands on the freshly mown lawn

Jones: This is not a peace offering, for Bryan Wells is still condemned to the fires of Hell and he shall earn his sentence in the forthcoming future, but tonight he shall walk freely along the burning embers of death row, he shall peruse with immortality in his fingertips.

Tonight the beacon shines down on the two who claim to be “fan favourites” and their debt has been called by the justice seeker. He wishes me to collect on his bounty and I am at no juncture to query that decision. I shall strike with the force of a thousand armies and I will take what is desired.

Then when it is done, all attention shall once again turn to the Doctor. For in my palm I hold the keys to his destiny……once I have unlocked the bolt, the misery shall begin!

Mr Jones walks out of the picture, his feet crunching on the grass, as rain continues to pour from the sky. Soon he is swallowed up by the darkness and the scene fades to black.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down