The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9)

+5
Blade
Enforcer
MtotheC
x12x
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

EWF Conflict Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9) Empty EWF Conflict Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9)

Post by JJJohnson Tue 07 May 2013, 12:06 pm

EWF Conflict Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9) Confli14

Thursday 16th May 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Mr Jones

Match 2
Liam Wood/Thunder vs Alex Garcia/Tyler Roth

Main Event
Know your enemy
Jimmy Phillips/Dario Machiavelli vs Vincent Costello* vs Mike Conrad/Ojore vs Hero/Enforcer

*Vincent Costello requested he be allowed to fight alone

Current champions:
EWF World Champion- Vincent Costello
TV Champion- Liam Wood

Current Scars and Stripes Card

EWF World Championship
Vincent Costello (c) vs Dario Machiavelli vs Jimmy Phillips

TV Title
Liam Wood (c) vs Thunder

Anarchy Championship
Mike Conrad vs Ojore

Hero vs Enforcer

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9)

Post by x12x Wed 08 May 2013, 5:50 pm

The scene opens in a back room of the Elite Coliseum, the EWF TV Champion is sat with an doctor who is running some tests of the champion, once again heavily bandaged. Viper's face grimaces in pain as the doctor inspects his injured ribs.

LW: Doc, do we have to do this much longer? I've got something I really need to clear up.

DOC: Son, the amount of blood you coughed up during your last fight indicates an injury that could put you out of action for a couple of months, I'm shocked you even managed to walk to the ring let alone compete. I understand that you have a fight this week but I'd suggest sitting it out to try and heal before you do some permanent damage to yourself.

LW: I can't do that, the EWF is practically on it's last legs...Costello still gets to walk around like he's the top dog and I have to defend this. (Viper motions toward the TV Title)

DOC: You need to reconsider, I can clear you to fight but I just think it's a bad idea in your current state.

LW: I don't have that option.

The doctor shakes his head with a concerned look on his face as he begins to fill in official EWF paperwork.

???: I wish you'd listen to him

Liam turns around to see Emmy with a worried look across her face

LW: Please don't start this again, I have to go out there...if I don't then who's going to stop Fear? Costello doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself and Conrad and Phillips can't do this on their own.

Emmy: They'll cope, please don't put yourself in more danger.

LW: We're already out numbered without me turning my back on this company..we have no idea how many of them are out there and I can't leave those guys out there...they wouldn't leave me.

Emmy: But this isn't your battle baby

LW: Of course it is, the people at EWF believed in me and now I have to show them how much that meant...they changed our lives Emmy, how can I turn my back on them?

Emmy stays silent, unsure of what to say next

LW: I need you on my side...

Emmy kisses Liam on the cheek and whispers in his ear that she'll always be on his side, a smile crosses the face of the champion before he walks towards the stage entrance.

The scene changes as the Hypertron of the Elite Coliseum comes to life as €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast through the air, at the top of the stage the EWF TV champion Liam Wood appears with a determined look across his face. He makes his way to the ring in his usual skinny jeans and a Martyr Defiled t-shirt but ignores the fans reaching their hands out to the champion. Reaching the ring he takes a microphone from Rick Ambrose before slowly walking around the ring a few times before addressing the person on his mind

“So Thunder, you wanted my attention? Well congratulations you got it, but I can damn well guarantee that after Scars and Stripes you'll regret your actions...this was never meant to be personal but you got involved in something that didn't concern you and you cost me a win.”

The crowd begin to chant the name of the EWF Television Champion and he pauses to soak in their cheers before continuing to talk to the man he'd soon be facing at Scars and Stripes

“Now don't get my wrong Mikey, I respect the hell out of you but at Conflict you showed the world that you're still the same guy who can't handle not being the centre of attention...you can't handle that this company is bigger than you and at Conflict you couldn't handle the fact that I had my sights set on someone else”

“Instead of staying out of my business you put on your little performance, you acted like the comedian and you got some cheap laughs...while you were being an “entertainer” I was proving that I was the best in the world...I had the so called “Champ” out for the count and you came out and cost me that...you took that away and for some reason the EWF want us to team up during the next show?”

Liam once again pauses and walks around the ring before signing off

“You need to quit the bitching and moaning and realise that not everything can be about you and get your head in the game because I will not let you cost me another win, do I make myself clear?”

The Viper drops the mic and leaves the arena, this time high fiving a few fans on his way out.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Thursday 16th May 2013 (Episode 9)

Post by MtotheC Wed 08 May 2013, 10:18 pm

Conflict kicks into action and the raucous crowd nearly blow the roof off of the Elite Coliseum as the camera pans to announce table and the broadcast team of Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin

JK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome yet again to EWF presents conflict I’m Jonathan Kelly and as always I’m joined by fellow broadcast colleague and former superstar Donovan Franklin, Don what a crowd we have in here tonight, the three thousand plus fans in attendance are eagerly anticipating are blockbuster main event tonight.

DF: They sure are Jon and who can blame them, yet again EWF are blazing a trail in professional wrestling, right here in the Elite Coliseum is the only place you can get action as good as what we have planned tonight. The lights are on bright and we have seven top athletes ready to go to war tonight inside that very ring…

JK: I’m going to have to stop you right there partner we have something very special for our viewers right now, in a world exclusive, EWF’s very own roving reporter Charlton Jacobs will sit down with the World Heavyweight Champion Vincent Costello in his first ever live interview. All day long the EWF official Twitter account has been asking you the fans for your questions for the champion and Charlton Jacobs has the unenviable task of putting these questions to the champ.

DF: Good luck Charlton I think you’re going to need it buddy.

The tron flickers into life and Charlton Jacobs is shown sitting in a director’s chair

CJ: We here at EWF love a first time ever, we love breaking new ground and tonight I am joined by the world champion Vincent Costello to ask the questions you the EWF faithful have been posting on Twitter.

The live crowd erupt in boos and ‘you suck’ chants as the camera reveals Costello sitting in the chair opposite Jacobs, wearing a smart suit and the EWF world title draped over his shoulder, Costello looks relaxed and in a surprisingly jovial mood as he smiles at the crowd reaction

CJ: Vincent, welcome, thank you for agreeing to this interview, I can tell you that Twitter has gone crazy over the last couple of days with EWF fans all wanting to ask you a question.

VC: Do you know what Jack, your welcome, and the fans are welcome, I said from day one here in EWF that this company and the fans needed a champion that they could be proud of, a champion they could look up to, someone who could bring prestige and class to the title and here I am. After I put Sparkx permanently on the bench and placed this championship over my shoulder EWF has gone from strength to strength not only in terms of quality but commercially, the numbers speak for themselves Jack and for all Magnusson’s talk he’s thankful that someone like me has brought credibility and legitimacy to this title and EWF as a whole.

CJ: Let’s get to it then as you’re in such a good mood Vincent, our first question comes from @therealhulkfan and they want to know ‘your views on the other members of team EWF?’

A good first question there; let’s start off with one of your opponents at scars and stripes The Talent Jimmy Phillips?

VC: The talentless more like, this guy is a natural born failure, he failed at football, he failed at ironman, he failed against the fear and he will fail yet again at scars and stripes. Phillips doesn’t deserve a title shot, in fact he doesn’t deserve a PPV pay check, I’ve seen nothing from Phillips to suggest he should be in the title picture and his involvement at scars and stripes is an embarrassment.

CJ: Let’s move on to our resident cleaner Mike Conrad?

VC: The bin man? Really? I mean come on this guy has a screw loose, he seems to enjoy pain and suffering, how many concussions has he had since EWF started?

CJ: Ok then, finally the viper Liam Wood?

VC: What more can I say about this kid that I haven’t in recent weeks? If Wood was half as good as he thinks he is then he would be in the hall of fame after his first match. He will never be the world champion for one simple reason; he isn’t that talented, period.

CJ: Ok some interesting views there, thank you Vincent. Our next question was posted by @123kidisback ‘what are you reasons for wanting to stand alone in conflicts next main event?

VC: It’s simple really Jack, as the champion I am synonymous with excellence and for me to associate myself with anything less than the very best is a stain on my creditability a blot on my implacable record, neither of which I will allow to happen. There isn’t one man on this roster that can step out of my shadow, that can hold a candle to me and I cannot and will not partner with anything less than excellence and as that is in very short supply here in EWF I will stand alone and win alone.

CJ: @NWOrules4eva asks ‘How long do you think you can hold on to the world title?’

Costello raises his eyebrow and smirks at the question

VC: Where did you find these chumps? Is that a serious questions?

CJ: Yes, do you want to give an answer?

VC: No, but I will, I will be the world champion for as long as I damn well please, and let me tell you that is going to be for a very, very long time.

CJ: Our next question comes from @show_time ‘what exactly is Costello’s law?’

VC: Costello’s law is a frame of mind, it’s a set of ethics, morale’s if you will, it is what drives me, guides me and ultimately leads to my success. Costello’s law is unforgiving, its remorseless and it will never stop in the pursuit of dominance. I am the leader, commander in chief and this title is our prize, the gold standard in professional wrestling.

CJ: We’ve just about got time for one more question if that’s ok Vincent?

VC: Shoot…

CJ: @Nodq_rules asks ‘I’m a big Costello fan and I want to know what are your future plans?’

VC: Firstly let me applaud you on your choice of favourite superstars, secondly I only have one plan for the future and that’s to be the world heavyweight champion and let me once again put the locker room on notice; I cannot and will not be beaten for this championship, I will do whatever I have to do to remain champion and enforce the will of Costello’s law, if you want what I’ve got then you better bring an army, you’d better bring your very best because that’s what I deliver every time I get in the ring.

Jack I say this with the upmost confidence and belief… you are looking at the very best this business has to offer…FACT.

CJ: Well Vincent thank you for your time tonight and the insight in Costello’s law and a big thank you to all the fans that tweeted your question in for Mr Costello.

That’s all we’ve got time for back to Jonathan at ringside…

The scene ends as the tron flickers off to a chorus of boos from the fans in attendance.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 09 May 2013, 5:44 pm

Saturday Night blasts around the arena and the crowd descends into a storm of boos as Enforcer strides on to the stage. He stops and glares at the crowd before striding to the ring and grabbing a mic.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! x5

E: Well you're the people I would talk to you about sucking. Look at you all...you're fat, worthless and only here to insult those of us in life with the courage and convictions to say what we want and take it. I said I was here to hurt people and Jimmy Phillips, Mike Conrad and especially Hero found out at Conflict that I am a man of my word.

My debut match in EWF and unsurprisingly I had my arm raised in victory. Hero might think he has got one over on me when he caught me with an Encore, but all he has done is anger me more.

I warned you Hero that your choice was between your family and your career - I thought that the reminder of Austin and me bonding last week may have helped you make a decision. But instead you decide to poke the bear, not only do you challenge me to a match at Scars and Stripes, but you assault me after the match!

DF: What a ridiculous statement...Hero only hit Enforcer with the Encore after Enforcer returned to the ring to assault him!

E: You see the countdown clock is now on Hero. You're not out of my crosshairs, but I have decided that I will wait until Scars and Stripes to put you down. The ending of the biggest fraud in wrestling history deserves to be on pay per view and more importantly the dvd should be available for Austin to treasure and see the moment Uncle Enforcer saved his childhood.

You are a cancer wherever you go Hero...that is something that you can't help, but I can. I can step in and save Austin from being consumed by you like the parasite that you are.

You should take some comfort from my words, not only do you know that your son's future is in capale hands - but you should have realised what this means for Conflict. When our Trash TV reunion kicks off, you know that it won't be the last time you step foot in a wrestling ring. You're not safe from me, not by a long shot...but at least you know you should be able to kiss Austin goodnight afterwards.

DF: This man is sick, his words are totally repulsive. What makes it even worse is that I think he believes them too.

E: It is fitting that we tag together at Conflict. After all it was me and Trash TV that kept you relevant, so it is only fair to you that before it all ends for you that you get to bask in my reflected glow one final time.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 11 May 2013, 4:17 pm

The scene opens up in a dark cave, Dripping water falling from the roof of the cave, Rain pouring down from the night sky foot steps can be heard at the bottom end off the cave splashing in the puddles of the muddy floor then a softly spoken voice rumble's at the back of the cave.

Mr Jones: The good Dr Wells thought he could take me out but he new I am not just any man I can not be destroyed just like that you would have to kill me to put me out a.d that is not going to happen.

Robin Reborn you have come at the wrong time to come to Ewf your first opponent is me The Dark Knight and your rebirth into wrestling will be short lived as I will condemn your soul to hell and you shall be know more.

You can not beat me, You can not hurt me I am indestructible you can not be victorious as I Mr Jones will be the one that is the victor for I will bring all the power from hell that I need to take you down and just like the good Dr you shall not get back up,This shall not be the home coming you were hoping for this shall be the beating of your life.

You shall not make a name for your self at my expense I will not let this happen Dr Wells thought he could make a name for him self but look what as happened to him many times he is fallen at my feet, Many times he has felt my wrath and this time it will not be any different this time you shall be sent to hell Robin Reborn and you shall stay there that is what I promise you and that is what I shall give to you.

I will emerge from the darkness and take on all comers I will rise to the top and dominate all of EWF you will always remember the Dark Knight I shall always be with you even when I am not here I get in your heads and stay there you will fear me when I stand in front of you I always make the wrongs into rights and there will be nothing that any one of you can do about it.

So Robin Reborn do you think you are ready for me, Do you think you can take the dark night on, Do you really think that you can win we shall find this out on the night of the 16th of the fifth month of the year 2013 but we all know what the out come will be and that will be another wrong turned into a right.

The dark night then lifts both his arms into the air by his side and then pulls them down sharply as a lightning bolt hits the cave and crumbles the entrance and fills the entrance blocking the Dark knight in the cave as the scene then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 11 May 2013, 6:48 pm

The crowd in the arena cheers as the titron flickers into life and they see Mike Conrads yellow bin lorry backing up towards the trash cans as he is doing his weekly bin run.

Conrad then opens the drivers door and steps down from his lorry only to be approached by Carlton Jacobs with a cameraman be hind him and a microphone ind Mike turns round and shakes the hand of EWF'S roving reporter.

Mike Conrad: Hi mate, What can I do for you?

Carlton Jacobs: I heard your lorry backing up while I was on my break and was wondering what your thoughts were for this weeks match, You know your tagging with Ojore the very man that your facing for the new converted Anarchy Championship at Scars and Stripes on this weeks show?

Conrad smiles and rubs his fingers through his hair.

Mike Conrad: Yeah I know that, Man I don't think for one second that Ojore will play ball and to be honest I have know idea why in the hell the board of directors gave this card the go ahead.

Carlton Jacobs: Why's that Mike, It makes interesting viewing from my end.

Mike laughs at the young reporter.

Mike Conrad: It would do from your end but lets look at the facts of this match shall we, First we have Jimmy Phillips and Dario Machiavelli these two guys hate each others guts and I for one don't like that scum bag Machiavelli, Machiavelli kidnapped Jimmy's wife and you think there gonna stand arm in arm to help each other out in this tag match, Hell no! Its gonna be an all out war between those two I don't think Jimmy could help himself but to kick the crap out of Dario do you Carlton?

Carlton nods at Conrad as the crowd cheers in the arena.

Mike Conrad: And then we have the man that has got the biggest Ego in a man that I have ever met and that man is the world champion Vincent Costello.

The crowd boo's at the sound of the champs name.

Mike Conrad: See they know Carlton, They know exactly what Costello is like selfish that's what, and he has the nerve to ask for no partner to give him any hope in this match god I would just love to ram my fist down his throat and shut his big fat god up.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly.

Mike Conrad: Then we have Hero and Enforcer tagging with each other these two guys again hate each other and it didn't start here in EWF no. No, No it started in the old 6CW and they did just about any think and every thing to each other and now it looks like its starting all over again which is good for the fans cos there gonna see some great action but not so good for those two as there gonna kick the crap out of each other.

So Carlton all I can see is seven men kicking the crap out of each other with not a match in sight its just gonna be war oh and Ojore try anything and I sure as hell will finish it and kick big ass all over the arena and you know I don't lie don't ya big man, Now if you don't mind Carlton I gotta a schedule to keep to so I will see you later's mate.

Conrad shakes the hand of Carlton Jacobs and then goes to the trash cans and starts to fix them on to the back of his lorry as the fans in the arena start cheering as thew scene then goes dark.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 12 May 2013, 1:36 am

Before the scene can fade completely we hear a shuffling sound. Suddenly a shout from Carlton Jacobs "No Ojore, no!" *Crash*

The camera turns back to see CJ lying prone between 4 skittled of trash cans. Conrad turns to react, but he walks straight into the hand of Ojore. Ojore right hand is tight around Conrad's throat, pushing him up against the lorry.

Ojore "Little man. Ojore cares not for your matches, he cares not for no belts. Ojore's message is clear and simple, stay out of the path of the man of war. This is not for no glory, this is for god and my country. There is no hero for you and no enforcer Ojore fears. These men worry about little pins and wins. I worry about nothing. Stay out of Ojore way. Ojore plans his own plans, you are not Ojore concern."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 12 May 2013, 10:46 am

Conrad pushes Ojore away from him and he staggers back then stands up straight and goes to go face to face with Conrad but Conrad then puts an arm in Ojore's face stopping him dead in his tracks.

Mike Conrad: Listen up Ojore don't get in my way you and Dario have gotten in my face one two many times it should be you that should stay out of my way .

And by the looks of things you can only pick on men who can't look out for them self's.

Conrad points to Carlton who is rolling around in pain on the floor.

Mike Conrad: You say your the man of war well I say your in a war which you and Fear created but the EWF team will finish so you can take your threats and shove them were the son don't coz if you lay one more hand on my kid you will know what its like to have your head shoved right up your arse.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly as Ojore and Conrad stand there staring at each other.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 12 May 2013, 5:21 pm

The cheers turn to boos as Enforcer appears on screen and stands between the two men facing the camera. Such is the intensity between Ojore and Conrad that neither notice his presence until he places a hand on each man's shoulder. Both turn to glare at him as Enforcer grins at them both.

E: Woah, woah, whoa! Cool your heels guys, I'm just out here to make sure you're both on the same page for Conflict. You see, you're facing Trash TV, former 6wf tag team champions and revolutionary stable. It seems as if you are having some issues though...I'd recommend you iron those out soon if you both want to make it to Scars and Stripes!

Conrad: You and Hero can't work together...

E: I wouldn't be too hasty in writing us off, I'm willing to forgive and forget Hero's indiscretions for one night if he is man enough to do the same. After he assaulted me after the match last week I should be hungry for revenge, but I can look past that to take care of business.

You two love birds should take note and do the same if you don't want to be eating a face check at Conflict!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 12 May 2013, 5:36 pm

Conrad laughs at the remarks of Enforces and rubs his chin with his fingers.

Mike Conrad: Listen up big man I can take care of my self I was thrown of the top of Dante's Peak and crashed through four burning tables and still came back you really think that you an old has been from 6wf can take me on, come on really?

Mike starts to pick up some trash cans as Carlton has managed to crawl away then Mike stands up and turns to the Enforcer.

Mike Conrad: The only person you should be worried about is your partner he attacked you after the match there is a reason for that he don't like ya, Come to think of it I don't like you or you Ojore I hate you with a passion but as the big guy says if we stick together for one night and one night only then we will have a very good chance of winning this match and am sure you will be able to give as much pain out to any of the teams in this match as you will me at Scare and Stripes?

So Enforcer if you don't mind as to kindly bugger of I need to get on with my weekly rounds am behind as it is and with you poking your nose in just left it ever later when I get home.

Ojore and Enforcer stare at each other as Conrad shakes his head at the mess with all the rubbish on the ground.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 12 May 2013, 5:39 pm

Ojore laughs and turns to Conrad "Back to the trash, hide away binman. You cannot fight FEAR if you stand so afraid. You are not Ojore concern, keep your immature words for men who care about fighting like children."

His attention the turns to Enforcer.

"Silly emotional man, living on glories of days that matter no more. You are even more stupid than this man and his rubbish. You care more about winning pathetic little matches than this fight with your greatest enemy. Maybe when you crush your impotent Batman you can find Ojore and learn the real meaning of war. It is not about 1, 2, 3 in my jungle"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 12 May 2013, 6:20 pm

E: I don't care about the 1...2...3, even though I get them more often than not. I care about fighting people, I care about hurting people, I care about ending careers. I've got 5 people against me and one on my side, there are more people to take out if I put Hero to one side for one night.

I have decided that his fate will be sealed at Scars and Stripes, which means you and the rest are a bit of fun for me at Conflict. You think I'm passed it? You carry on, because you will be proved wrong and you WILL be Enforced.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 12 May 2013, 6:28 pm

Conrad then slams a trash can on the floor making a loud bang and squares up to Ojore.

Mike Conrad: Ojore you still think that I am afraid of you and the Fear campaign please that is just the biggest joke you have pulled since you have been here.

I gave you the chance to be a partner for night and kick some ass but all you have done is throw it back in my face you say it not about winning well that's not in my book I will do every think to win and if that means kicking the crap out of you to get the job done then so be it.

Ojore just stands there and snarls at Conrad.

Mike Conrad: As for you Enforcer you get in my face again and you will be the one that gets thrown into the crowd not me pal, It time this bin man cleaned out the trash!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 12 May 2013, 10:08 pm

Ojore "Little bin man, your ego betrays you. Ojore is not interested. Enough with your words. The flames of my kingdom are the fire inside of me. Come both, fight fire with fire, Ojore watch you burn.

"You are one man who fights with kids, another who sleeps with the rats." *Ojore turns to stare in the distance* "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." * He refocuses on Enforcer once more. "On Thursday, Ojore will teach you the meaning of conflict."

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Sun 12 May 2013, 10:28 pm

E: I look forward to it big man, conflict is what I live for.

Enforcer glares at Conrad before turning and walking away.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 May 2013, 5:29 pm

The scene opens in the car park of the Coliseum, headlights approach in the distance and then a black audi R8 convertible pulls in. Jimmy Phillips climbs out of the car and activates the central locking on his keyfob and he brushes past the waiting Carlton Jacobs

CJ: Hold up...Jimmy...whats the rush?

Carlton waves his cameraman and follows Phillips through the corridors around the arena. Phillips is looking for a particular door and then he spots it at the bottom of the corridor and angrily walks toward it and starts banging furiously

JP: MAGNUSSON.......WHERE ARE YOU?? MAGNUSSON???

He bangs on the door again and it rattles on it's hinges

JP: MAGNUSSON! WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING???

He bangs the door again

???: You break that door and it comes out of your salary

Phillips turns and comes face to face with the EWF GM

JP: You......what the hell where you thinking?

DM: Jimmy, I know you're frustrated but I really don't think that I need to answer to you. You don't run this company, I make the matches and this is what the fans and sponsors are paying their money for. Without fans, without sponsors, then we don't have a show

JP: Well I won't do it. Not a chance. you can find somebody else

DM: Jimmy, please calm down

JP: I thought you more than anybody would understand. This thing with FEAR its not something that's just affected me. Do you remember last month and your little cry for help? A cry for help that I answered, I'm at the front of this war with FEAR and now you'd have me team up with the same man that has terrorised this company, made my life, Mike's life, even your life a living Hell ever since you started this company?

DM: I know it doesn't look good but even I have to answer to people, my money only goes so far we still rely on sponsors and this is what they want to draw in the crowds

JP: Well you can tell them from me that Jimmy Phillips doesn't jump through hoops when he's told to. I'm more than happy to go down and put it all on the line for this company, for me, for Mike Conrad but I certainly, 100% will not be in the corner of that sadistic son of a b!tch, not now..not ever

Jimmy paces furiously as the GM tries to calm him down

DM: Well I'm sorry Jimmy but my hands are tied. I'm afraid you really don't have a choice

Jimmy laughs the comment off

JP: Really? And why would that be?

DM: Because you have a contract, and I'm afraid sponsorship pay alot of money towards that contract. Like I said it's out of my hands

The look of anger on Phillips face increases as he balls his fist and fights the urge to punch out

DM: Listen Jimmy.....it's not just you put in this position. Mike Conrad is having to team with Ojore and Hero is teaming with Enforcer

JP: and Costello?

DM: he requested to be on his own

JP: Then I'll do the same

DM: Jimmy, like I've already said, there's nothing I can do, the match has been set and it is too late to make any changes. (Jimmy looks to the heavens and exhales) You want my advice? Just go out and do what you do best, just ignore about who is in your corner, go out there, prove to the world that you truly are The Talent

JP: and if I don't?

DM: Then you'll leave no choice but to remove you from the title match at Scars and Stripes

JP: But?

DM: Jimmy listen, I can't keep going round in circles, I'm a busy guy and have a workload the size of my desk to get through. If I can help you with anything else then you know where my office is, but I'm afraid you're wasting your time with this. Now please I have to crack on

Magnusson brushes past Phillips into his office. Phillips turns and comes face to face with Carlton Jacobs

CJ: Jimmy, I guess this isn't the best time, but your thoughts on the main event this week

JP: Machiavelli...I know you're in the shadows somewhere watching this. I know you won't want to team up with me any more than I want to team up with you, so just stay out of my way at Conflict. I leave you and you leave me and then we can settle this at Scars and Stripes

CJ: And what of your opponents?

Phillips looks at Jacobs and then walks off ignoring the question as the camera follows him out of sight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 14 May 2013, 8:12 pm

As the camera follows Phillips out of the shadows a huge figure comes flying towards him screaming.

The man gets up and can be seen as Ojore. He leans down to put his face right in Phillips' and slowly, very purposefully, says "FEAR OJORE!" before walking away.

The scene fades to black on Phillips' prone figure and the sound of Ojore screaming "FEAR my name!" echoing in the distance.

Last edited by chris.wilkerson13 on Wed 15 May 2013, 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 14 May 2013, 11:27 pm

*Drake Callihan comes into shot and he is smiling broadly as the sounds of heavy equipment being moved can be heard behind him.

Callihan: Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the future.

*Callihan laughs as the camera tilts to the side and shows Tyler Roth, who is currently lifting up tractor tyres with his bare hands and rolling them over. His muscular arms seem to pulse with every movement.

Callihan: The prototype, the absolute, no doubt about it, baddest man on the planet has arrived in EWF and when I tell you that nobody is safe, I am not exaggerating the state of play. This man was forged in the fire of Doom and he was constructed to cause pain, destruction and domination. There is no escape from this man’s capabilities, and soon you are all going to learn that the hard way.

*Callihan turns around and faces Roth

Callihan: Show then the bag work, Tyler!

*Roth smiles and moves away from the tires and over to a heavy punchbag. He stretches his neck and smiles before he begins to lands with thunderous punches against the bag, his blows seem effortless and yet the bag swings wildly. Roth’s rhythm gets faster and he begins to hit the bag with more fluidity, mixing up his range with hooks, jabs and uppercuts, before he lets out a beastly roar and drives his right hand into the bag, snapping the chains the connect it to the ceiling and he sends it flying across the concrete floor.

Callihan: These demonstrations are not a warning, they are not even a pre-cursor of what is to come, they are merely a sign of what Tyler is capable of. When EWF signed his contract they signed a talent that has been courted by every major promotion in the world today, they signed the next big thing in pro-wrestling, they signed a man with the ability to revolutionize this industry. With me by his side and Alex Garcia watching his back, there is nothing that this faction cannot achieve, there is no limit to our success.

*Roth begins to lower the straps on his vest, revealing ripped abs and torso, before moving over to the weight area, where he begins to lift the bars rapidly, pumping iron with ease. His forearms and biceps bulge with each motion before he throws the weights down on the floor and drags the bench press towards him, literally pulling the machine along the floor. Roth runs his hand along the steel and then yanks the weight off its holster, before just pressing it above his head with unnatural strength.

Callihan: 500….600….700 pounds…..there is nothing that this man cannot do. His muscular capacity, his threshold for pain, his thirst to shed the blood of every member of the EWF roster will drive him into becoming the most impressive and dominating superstar the world has ever seen. His minor stint in CWA was enough to show that this is not a man to be trifled with, he is a human-wrecking machine and his debut in EWF is the beginning of the end for all of you, that is not a promise, that is reality!

*Roth then looks over to his right as three terrified looking men enter the room and climb into an mocked up octagon area, surrounded by a cage. Drake Callihan rubs his hands together and smiles as Roth walks toward the octagon and climbs through the door.

Callihan: But if my words are not convincing enough then gaze upon the raw power that awaits all of you, this is your fate EWF, this is your reckoning!

*Roth rips his vest and throws it to the ground before beckoning all three men to come toward him. Callihan runs his hand along the outside of the cage and speaks to the men as he paces.

Callihan: Embrace the pain gentlemen….it is your only saviour now!

*One of the men rushes forwards and Roth drives his knee into his stomach before throwing the man forwards, slamming his face right through the steel cage. A second man jumps on the back of Roth and tries to lock in a sleeper but Roth just reaches over his head and grabs the man by the hair and throws him over his shoulders and onto the floor. The third man comes in for attack but is taken down by a big boot. Roth then lands three heavy hooks to the body and drags him up before decimating him with a huge F-5. The second man gets back to his feet and Roth lifts him onto his shoulders and then launches him into a huge double-kneed gutbuster before turning the man over and synching in a sickening “Brock Lock”. The man screams in pain as Callihan watches from the outside.

Callihan: Don’t you see….the revolution is upon us and anyone stupid enough to go against us will face the wrath of consequence…for your own safety I suggest that you walk away now….before it is too late….the darkness spreads and soon it will devour all!

*The man yells out again and Roth finally releases the hold, leaving him unconscious on the floor. The first man has somehow manages to pull his head out of the steel mesh but only for Roth to slam his head against the steel again and this time he grates his head against the mesh, causing blood to spill out everywhere, and then he runs the man forwards and hauls him through the air and into the cage door. The door smashes of its hinges and the man goes flying across the concrete floor in an unconscious state. Roth lets out a roar and smiles before stepping out of the cage to join Callihan.

Callihan: It is time!

*The scene fades to black as Roth and Callihan exit the room, leaving all three men unmoving.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Wed 15 May 2013, 1:27 am

"I'm Carlton Jacobs and as I stand here in front of the famous EWF sign I would like to welcome a young man who makes his in-ring debut at tonight's Conflict...Robin Reborn"

Robin enters the frame and stands beside Carlton Jacobs, shaking his hand and thanking him off mic.

CJ "Now Robin, its your first chance to show the world what you can do on the big stage, the biggest company in wrestling EWF. What are we to expect tonight?"

RR "Thanks Carlton. The fans should expect to see a man who loves what he does and loves to make them cheer. I want them to want to watch me, I want them to see my name and see big things. Tonight, win or lose, I'm gonna leave them with a memory they aint never forgetting! My potential is unlimited, I'm more than just some 1-2-3 kid"

CJ "You face the mysterious Mr Jones, a man who calls himself the Dark Knight and seems more interested in causing pain than wrestling matches. Are you worried about the lengths he'll go to make an impact?"

RR "He wont hurt me worse than I've hurt myself over the years I've trained for this moment. I've jumped off ladders, I've crashed through tables and I've broken bones just to get the people of wrestling excited. I grew up watching guys like Mankind and then the Hardys, people who would sacrifice their bodies for the glory of this sport. I want to be remembered like them, guys won belts, but won the imagination and the heart of the fans too."

CJ "But you've still got a match to win"

RR "Believe me, I want to win that match, I want to win every match and never be beaten. Thats why I do the crazy things I do. I dont think, Carlton, I act. I dont assess the risks, I fly instead. I land where I land man, thats the price you pay for my kind of style.

"You're gonna see a man fly out there folks. S*** just got real"

Robin shakes Carlton's hand again and walks away.

CJ "Can the young buck beat the possessed monster he faces. You see the future of EWF tonight ladies and gents."

And we fade...

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 15 May 2013, 6:52 am

Our scene opens with EWF Television Champion The Viper Liam Wood stood in a backstage office of the Elite Coliseum, he has a disgruntled look across his face as he seems to be waiting for someone. Suddenly a flustered Oliver Baker comes through the door and begins to try and organise the mess of paper that seems to be engulfing his desk, he mutters to himself as the strain of running the company without Mr Magnusson begin to become evident.

OB: Sit down champ, you wanted to have a word with me about tomorrow's match?

Viper glares at Oliver Barker and remains standing, he shakes his head and begins to vent his frustrains

LW: Yeah, you're damn right I do...You put me in a team with the guy who in under two weeks will be coming for my title, the guy who last week cost me a match against our precious champion and a guy who has gone M.I.A leaving me to face Calihan's pet project on my own...Do you see a problem here!? What the hell am I meant to do if he doesn't turn up? Sure I could take Calihan's little boy's club any day of the week if I was 100% but as you know I'm far from that and for a company who seems to want to “protect” it's superstars the only ones who seem to have protection are the ones hell bent on tearing this place to the ground.

OB: He will be here, he has signed a contract pledging his service to the EWF and that means he has to turn up and take part in your match...so don't worry!

LW: Don't worry!? I've been put in a “team” with a guy who would love nothing more than for me to get further injuries before our title match at Scars and Stripes...he wants my title, why would he even attempt to help me!?

OB: Because he's a professional and...

LW: (Cutting off Baker) Professional? He sure didn't look professional when he was costing me my match against Costello when I had him down and out...am I really meant to trust him?

Baker's frustration begins to boil over, his dealings with Jimmy Phillips earlier and now Liam Wood

OB: You don't have a choice....champ...now suck it up and do your job.

Baker stands up and walks out of the office with an angry look on his face, he slams the office door leaving a clearly confused Viper stood in his office as the scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 16 May 2013, 12:25 am

The scene opens with Thunder getting out of a car in the Coliseum car park. He wears his streets, jeans, a Viper’s Pit T-shirt and a leather jacket. He doesn’t look happy one bit. Thunder slams the car door shut, hard enough to shatter the glass. His usual, cheery self, no where to be seen.

He heads straight to the staff entrance and the camera follows. He walks in to the building heading down the hall that leads to the cross road that leads to the locker rooms, the offices or the stage. He turns to take the stage hallway. As Thunder heads down the halls, he comes to a security guard, who stops Thunder in his tracks.

Guard
Sorry, Thunder, I can’t let you pass. Your not scheduled to be out there yet.

Thunder places his hands on his hips, as he lowers his head disappointed.

Thunder
Ok, riddle for you.

Guard
Oh, ok, I like puzzles.

Thunder
What gets wetter the more it dries?

The guard begins to ponder, looking more confused. Thunder half turns to the camera.

Thunder
See you around Cameraman Dave.

Cameraman Dave
Is there really no way I can talk you out of this?

Thunder just shakes his head. Cameraman Dave’s sigh is audible as he throws Thunder a small hold all. Thunder turns back down the hall and walks with purpose down the hall.

Guard
I got it. It’s a towel. Hey, what, I’ve been had.

The camera fades to black and opens back up to the ringside area. The fans have gathered for a preview show, leading into tomorrow’s show. Thunder steps out on to the stage. No music plays. His normal look of determination is replaced by one of purpose. The crowd do not cheer, they do not boo, an eyrie silence seems to have fallen over them. Thunder looks out in to the crowd; he does not tap his heart or point to the crowd.

Thunder begins to make his way down the ramp. Spotting a young fan in the front row, he stops half way down the ramp, smiles and offers the kid a high five. The child does not accept it, instead he looks at Thunder with confusion on his face. Thunder’s head lowers and his face shows his heart breaking. He lift’s his head to look at the ring. He slings the bag over his shoulder and continues his walk.

When he reaches the bottom of the ramp he walks straight up the steel steps and climbs through the ropes. From his hold all, he produces a microphone and drops the bag on the mat. When it hits the floor it makes a thud. Thunder, paces around the ring, seemingly deciding what to say. He climbs a turnbuckle and sits atop.

Thunder
The last nine day’s, I have received one question, “Why?” Why, did I do what I did t last conflict? As you may have noticed, I have remained silent for nine days. Nine days and I haven’t said a word, it’s been the hardest nine days of my adult life. I talk, it’s what I do. And now, now I will answer that question. However, I can not answer that question as Thunder, I can only answer as Michael McCulloch.

Thunder drops down from the turnbuckle and walks to the centre of the ring.

Thunder
Do not think that this is a work or an angle ‘cause it’s not. This, this is a man venting his pure frustration. I am a man who enjoys wrestling, who seeks nothing more than to entertain. I am frustrated by the fact that I am the MVP, the Mister Kennedy, the Kavel of the EWF. I’m the guy who turns up every week, has the talent and pours his heart and soul in to everything however, the writing staff have no clue what to do with Thunder. You give them a character like E-Unit a character whose out for himself, for money, no problem, they’ll come up with some thing. You give them my friend Liam Wood, a character who wants to prove himself, who wants gold for his mantle, whose a little arrogant, easy. You give them Thunder, a character who remind people that wrestling is meant to be fun, who has intelligence, who has unusual traits such as a short attention span, who see’s himself the hero and what do they do with him? They have him pull a stunt like some childish get. Don’t even get me started on the lack of continuity surrounding the “prize,” for winning Rookies Row.

Thunder rolls out of the ring and sits on the apron. He reaches back into the ring and pulls his holdall closer.

Thunder
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind losing, I don’t mind portraying a heel. What I mind is how the character I have honed for ten years is being messed around with. Ruined to a degree where he appears to suck. I have wrestled with myself for these last nine days. Do I just jack it all in, leave the fans hanging? No, I claim to be a man of the fans, a fan first, last and foremost. Me and Liam have been friends since high school, both wrestling fans, both wrestling in back garden wrestling fed but, never have we been in the same company, never mind facing each other. I can’t leave you all, I can’t let my friend down, I know he’s looking forward to stepping in the ring against each other as much as I. However, at the same time, I can no longer continue to turn away from my vision of Thunder. There is only one answer to this conundrum.

Thunder pulls the holdall out of the ring and sits it in his lap. He opens it and puts a hand in. He pulls out a Bobba Fett helmet, fiddles around inside and places it on his head. He throws the microphone over his shoulder, into the ring. He slips off the apron and walks up the ramp. He stops as he reaches the top of the ramp and stands on the stage, his back to the crowd.

Thunder
That answer is, Thunder must die.

Thunder disappears through the curtain as the scene fades out.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Thu 16 May 2013, 3:40 pm

Alex Garcia is standing by with Kelsey Hughes. His face still covered by the protective mask.

Hughes: Alex Garcia, last week as we ended a broadcast of Conflict we saw you attacking Hugh Cartwright and Carlton Jacobs in the backstage area. Actions which are not only disgusting but completely reprehensible, how do you condone such actions?

Garcia: No comment…

Hughes: Is that what your going to do for this entire interview, refuse to speak?

Hughes: Let’s try another question then. All the rumours are swirling that now Tyler Roth has joined ranks with yourself and Drake Callihan that you are now going to pledge your allegiance to FEAR, is that true.

Garcia smiles

Kelsey tuts and looks unimpressed

Hughes: What about this week on Conflict. You and Tyler Roth will go up against the team of Liam Wood and Thunder, two men you know very well. How do you see this match going?

Garcia: I’ll answer this question, generally. I see this match going the way it should go, the way that all good genocides should and that is with total and utter annihilation. Wood and Thunder are no threat at the best of times, but even less so when they are falling out over Tonka toys or whatever it is those losers have been harping on for the last few weeks.

Wood is too busy trying to be the last action hero and Thunder is too busy with his panties in a bunch about how creative didn’t clean his a55hole properly after he took a dump, spare me the hard done by bull*censor* and do what you get paid to do, fight!

I’m too busy doing what I need to do, I don’t have time to stand around and talk about things that don’t event matter. I’m done talking, that’s for chumps. I am just going to do what I do best and create controversy, create some talking points so you can all see that I am exactly what I say I am, the gold standard.

Hughes: So you’ll answer that question but none of the others before it?

Garcia: That is correct. I am obliged to give my thoughts and feelings on the matches that I am assigned to, but I don’t have to tell you a damn thing about anything else. Here is an idea for you, watch Conflict, glue your beady little eyes to the scree and you will get all the answers that you need. Until then I don’t think we have anymore to talk about.

This is the revolution people, embrace or die!

Garcia smiles as he looks Kelsey Hughes from head to toe and then walks out of the picture.

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 16 May 2013, 4:12 pm

We find ourselves in a back room of the EWF Elite Coliseum, the EWF TV Champion Liam Wood can be seen sat in front a monitor with the title belt across his shoulder waiting for his match at tonight's episode of Conflict, he has a confused smile on his face as Emmy appears with lunch for the two of them.

Emmy: What's so funny babe?

Viper: I just saw the interview that Garcia did...I swear people have selective memories around here, apparently I've never been a threat...I find it weird because the last time he stepped in the ring against me it ended with me retaining this title.

Emmy: Are you annoyed?

Viper: Not really, it's starting to feel natural to be overlooked by these idiots...I've got Garcia on one side forgetting about me knocking him out and Thunder on the other claiming that he isn't being treated fairly by the powers at be even though he gets a shot at my title in 10 days...I kind of like that they don't see me as a threat...it just means it'll be an even bigger victory when they raise my arm in the air.

Emmy walks over to the champ and sits on his lap, kissing him on the cheek as she does.

Emmy: I don't know how you manage to do all of this but I'm glad I'm going to be there every step of the way and I can guarantee that soon people are going to realise that this whole "Best in the world" thing isn't just a gimmick...it's the truth.

Viper: Every step of the way yeah?

Emmy blushes as she stares at Liam

Emmy: Every step.

The scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down