The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Results Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4)

Go down

EWF Conflict Results Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4) Empty EWF Conflict Results Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:41 pm

EWF Conflict Results Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4) Confli16

*We go live on air from inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles. A wild crowd has gathered and is making a serious amount of noise as the opening set of pyrotechnics welcome us to proceedings. “Indestructible” is roaring out of the speaker system and there is an intense atmosphere in the air. The cameras throw shots of the waiting crowd and then zoom over to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin at the announce booth.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen good evening, and welcome to EWF Conflict. We are live as always from our home in the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles and we are exclusively broadcasting from the V2forum. Tonight we have reached the final stop before the Atonement PPV, and we are expecting big things right here this evening…I am joined by my broadcast colleague, Donovan Franklin….Don, what are you anticipating from tonight’s episode of Conflict?

DF: Where do I start? I mean let’s be serious, we are ten days away from PPV and the card looks spectacular, but before we get there we have tonight to get through and you can sense the intensity in the air. Look at the main event, 8 man tag team action between some of the bitterest rivals in this business…we are going to build toward Atonement and the EWF World Championship Match, the re-match….the return….Sparkz vs Costello, what a match that will be…

JK: We also have Alex Garcia/Liam Wood involved in that main event…..more developments between Bryan Wells and Mr Jones…..E-Unit and Thunder…

DF: And what about the situation that has been thrown around social media sites all week…..the Mike Conrad/Jimmy Phillips/FEAR scenario…..the fans want answers, Johnny….

JK:And it is our understanding that those answers will come from Daniel Magnusson here tonight….

DF: I can’t wait to hear what the outcome is going to be…I have heard some very startling rumours, I really hope they aren’t true…

*The crowd suddenly begin to cheer as “The Boss” echoes out of the speakers and Daniel Magnusson walks out onto the stage. He looks a little weary, certainly more drained than he ever has done before, but he manages to smile and raise a hand for the fans. He walks down toward the ring.

JK: Certainly seems like the pressure of the job is taking its toll on Mr Magnusson…

DF: I’m not surprised….Magnusson may be a world class businessman but running a wrestling promotion is a whole different ballgame.

JK: And this was never supposed to be a permanent role for Magnusson, he is just acting General Manager until an appointment is made…

DF: I think the appointment needs to be made soon, before it seriously affects the health of Magnusson…

*Magnusson steps through the ropes and he smiles as he accepts a microphone from Rick Ambrose and then turns to the crowd.

Magnusson: I know that anyone that has been following EWF on social media since the end of last week’s broadcast has been debating on exactly what I am going to do here tonight. I know the rumours have swirled and many theories have been banded around, so I feel it is only right that we begin tonight’s broadcast with me coming out here to address the situation in as much detail as I can.

JK: Time to find out about the futures of Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips…

Magnusson: I am well aware that last week I stood in this ring and made the declaration that if anybody was to interfere in the Dario Machiavelli,Vincent Costello main event then they would be terminated from their contracts. I am also aware that Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips did interfere in that match, therefore placing their heads in the proverbial gallows as it were.

*There is an ominous silence around ringside

Magnusson: But in order to truly be a “boss” I must analyse these situations from all perspectives. I must take into account exactly why Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips did what they did, and I must also remember that their actions cost Mr Machiavelli his shot at the world championship!

*The crowd cheer this sentiment

Magnusson: I have thought long and hard about this decision, and without wanting to be a man that says one thing and acts in a completely different manner…I concluded that it is a downright impossibility to fire Phillips or Conrad!

*Crowd pop

JK: Big call from Mr Magnusson…

Magnusson: You have to realize, that without wanting to come across as a hypocrite, my actions last week were a threat but not a promise. I acted in the best interests of EWF because I wanted a match were a worthy winner was crowned, not because I was looking to fire somebody. Whilst it may be a trifle disappointing that the outcome happened the way it did….I do not see that as a reason to “let someone go”. If I did that then I don’t think we would have anyone left on this roster.

I was merely acting as a deterrent and unfortunately my methods did not work, but these are all tests that I will learn from, an experience that will allow me to improve for the future. You also have to consider the legal ramifications and realize that sacking Conrad or Phillips on the grounds of interfering in a match would have set a precedent that I could not return from. I would have diluted this produce and no doubt ruined the effects of future bouts.

DF: I can see Magnusson’s points but I don’t think everyone in the back is going to accept his point of view…

Magnusson: I admit that maybe I made a mistake in making those rulings last week, but this is professional wrestling and sometimes we have to just move on and get past the obstacles in our pathway. Whilst I have spoken to Conrad and Phillips, both have offered their apologies, I see no reason to take any further action in this matter…

JK: Oh my…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:42 pm

*The boos begin to ring out as “People are strange” echoes out of the speakers and then Dario Machiavelli, flanked by Ojore, marches out onto the ring with an ugly grimace on his face.

DF: I didn’t think it would be long until I saw these two out here…

Machiavelli: Ah, Mr Magnusson, a gentleman in a position of power, adopting a hypocritical standpoint, how original!

*Machiavelli looks annoyed

Machiavelli: Pray you do tell Mr Magnusson, why would you make a statement of intent last week, only to back down on your stance just ten days later? Am I right to believe that this stance would have been undertaken no matter who the culprit was, or is it more likely that the old adage of “if the boot fits” is what really counts here?

*Magnusson looks at Machiavelli, weighing up his answer.

Magnusson: I assure you Dario that there is no agenda here…

Machiavelli: Really? Excuse me for being confused, but I think we all watched the tape. You stood right there ten days ago and you said if anyone interfered in my match then they would be fired. Do you need me to play the VT of the main event? Do you need me to refresh your memory?

Magnusson: No thankyou, I saw the footage.

Machiavelli: So then you know that Mike Conrad and the beloved hero of this piece, Jimmy Phillips, interfered in that match, they assaulted me and they stole my shot at glory!

*Machiavelli’s nostrils flare

Machiavelli: They performed actions that you prohibited them from doing, you promised action and yet I see none. I see you tip toeing out of this piece as though it never happened…

Magnusson: That isn’t the case…

MachiavellI: No? So you didn’t say you would fire any superstar who interfered in the main event?

Magnusson: Yes I did but…

Machiavelli: Have you fired anyone?

Magnusson: No but…

Machiavelli: So you are a liar Mr Magnusson, it really is that simple.

Magnusson: Nothing is as black and white as you make it out to be.

Machiavelli: But alas, it really is. Because you made it black and white when you uttered those words on a live broadcast. You made a declaration and yet you have failed to serve your purpose, you have backed down on your obligation. You are the appointed leader of this company and yet you are as villainous and untrustworthy as the next man. Why would you say something when you had no intention of seeing it through?

Magnusson: It was an attempt to make the playing field fair…

Machiavelli: But it did not work, did it? You allowed the odds to be stacked against me, and yet you stand there and refuse to do anything about it.

Magnusson: I was trying to prevent Ojore…

*Machiavelli smiles and holds his hand up

Machiavelli: You need not say any more, Mr Magnusson: I think it is clear to see here, that despite your air of “honour”, you are as treacherous as the seven seas. You had no intention of ever honouring your claims from last week, unless it suited your purpose. If my dear friend Ojore would have interfered then he would be signing for Government support as we speak…..but if the golden children step beyond the barriers, it is a slap on the wrist and away they go. I now see you in the most clearest light yet, Daniel……your true colours proceed you….

Magnusson: You are twisting…

Machiavelli: I am doing nothing but using the facts that you, yourself, have presented to me. You said these things, I merely have repeated them. It doesn’t matter what you say, or who chooses your side, the evidence is documented from your very lips…..this was a sabotage mission, a ploy to ensure that my journey did not culminate at Atonement…..that I did not become the world champion….Mr Magnusson, I now see the FEAR in your heart…

*The crowd boo but Magnusson refuses to back down from Machiavelli’s taunts

Magnusson: Say what you like Dario, but I did what I had to do. This isn’t a conspiracy and there is no agenda. Maybe you should ask why Phillips and Conrad interfered in your match in the first place…

Machiavelli: Passing the book now? Why am I not surprised…why don’t you admit that your ineptitude is the reason that I am standing here without a purpose….and Vincent Costello is guaranteed a world championship match at Atonement. That is solely down to you…because you refused to set an example, you talk about not wanting to set a precedent….well too late, because it is now incredibly obvious that you are not a man of your word, and I just bet you can feel the power slipping through your slimy grasp as we speak!

*Magnusson looks angry

Magnusson: I will not be spoken to like that. I am your boss and you will show a little respect.

Machiavelli: You deserve nothing of the sort. You are a coward, a yellow-bellied traitor….you have no morals and you hold no code of conduct. You have given free license to every man on this roster to disregard your authority from this point forwards…..because your word has no substance……you are an ineffectual leader….

Magnusson: I’d slow down if I were you…

Machiavelli: Or what, you’ll “fire” me….you need a new tagline, the old one seems a little redundant now. Don’t you see, you have no grounds for control anymore, you have opened up the doors and I promise you that FEAR will begin to spread to the very veins of this company from this point forwards. You cannot stop me with threats of termination….because a tribunal hearing would just love to see how lacklustre you are when it comes to sticking to your rulings!

*Magnusson looks heated at Machiavelli’s tone

Magnusson: Then what do you want…?

Machiavelli:It is not what I want, it is what you are going to give me, unless you want me to take this matter further.

Magnusson: Go on…

Machiavelli: Ten days from now, EWF Atonement….I want a match….

Magnusson: Ok…

Machiavelli: But not just any match….this match will have serious ramifications and implications for the future of this promotion!

*Magnusson looks a little concerned as Machiavelli smiles

Machiavelli: Ten days, Atonement……me and Ojore…..versus Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad…

*Crowd ultra cheers

Magnusson: That is the match you want? Heck I’ll book it right now…you can have it…

*Machiavelli holds up his hand with another grin

Machiavelli: I haven’t finished…

*Magnusson looks a little confused

Machiavelli: This will not be a regular tag team bout….I think we can agree that a match of this magnitude, with the amount of hatred and ill-feeling that is likely to bubble over, needs something more fitting…

Magnusson: Then what…?

*Machiavelli looks at Ojore, who merely glares down at Magnusson, and then turns back his boss.

Machiavelli: Three stages of hell…

*Crowd pop

JK: WHAT?

DF: Man this is crazy….

Magnusson: Your serious?

Machiavelli: Deadly…..I really don’t think that we can contain ourselves within the rulings of a straight up match, where is the excitement in that? Where is the availability to breed FEAR in a match like that, Mr Magnusson? There is none….that is why Three Stages of Hell is the answer…

JK: This is insane…these four men are going to ruin each other…

Machiavelli: First fall…

DF: What is it going to be?

JK: Shhh and then you can find out…

Machiavelli: Falls count anywhere…

*Crowd cheer

DF: Big shout right there…

Machiavelli: Second fall…tables match…..first team member through the table and the fall is over…

*Big cheers all around…

JK: This is getting worse…

DF: Not from a fan’s perspective…

*Machiavelli seems delighted

Machiavelli: Third fall, if our opponents can make it that far……is my favourite…..a little creation of my own……………..the DANTE’S PEAK!

*The crowd let our cheers and whistles, although they do not know what it is.

Magnusson: Elaborate?

Machiavelli: Above the ring……a metal platform that hangs twenty foot above the canvass…..measuring fifteen foot wide and twenty foot in length, there will be enough room up there for all four of us…..perhaps…

*He smiles wickedly

Machiavelli: The objective….winning by pinfall is the aim…..however it is more than likely that you are going to experience a bump or two along the way…

*Machiavelli laughs evilly

Magnusson: And you expect me to just sign off on this, this match is barbaric…

Machiavelli: And yet if you do not want an impending court case on your desk first thing in the morning…..

Magnusson: How am I supposed to convince Phillips and Conrad to go ahead with it?

Machiavelli: You have a way with words……I’m sure you will figure it out…

*Magnusson looks horrified at the thought of the match

Magnusson: I do this and we are even….no more threats, you fall back in line with the rest of the roster…

*Machiavelli nods his head, with an untrustworthy smile

Machiavelli: You have my word….but there is one small, minor detail…

Magnusson: ….

Machiavelli: The winning team…..gets the world champion in a triple threat match….

*This statement is met by surprise from the crowd. Magnusson doesn’t seem to know how to react

Magnusson: No way…

Machiavelli: I think I’ll call my lawyer…I haven’t check in for a while…

*Machiavelli and Ojore turn away toward the exit

Magnusson: No wait…

*The decision seems to be causing him great pain

Magnusson: Fine….you got your match…your stipulations and everything else you demanded…but from here on in there is no more…I’m not backing down and allowing punks like to dictate to me…..once Phillips and Conrad are finished whopping your a55es….the FEAR can whistle for any more chances….get the hell out of my sight…

Machiavelli: It was a pleasure doing business with you…..boss…

*Machiavelli smiles and bows mockingly before dropping the mic on the steel ramp. He and Ojore stare down at Magnusson before turning away and exiting through the curtain. The crowd are booing furiously as Magnusson scratches his head and looks deeply troubled.

JK: I am still in shock to be honest…

DF: You and me both…..

JK: First of all we found out that Conrad and Phillips aren’t being fired…

DF: But in return for that, Dario Machiavelli wanted compensating and boy did he get what he was looking for. Ten days from now at Atonement, Machiavelli and Ojore against Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips, three stages of hell!

JK: First fall, falls count anywhere….second fall, tables match………..and the third fall, a first in pro-wrestling…..Dante’s Peak…….a steel scaffold above the ring, four competitors standing above a death-defying drop….first team to score a pinfall wins….I haven’t even seen the setup for Dante’s Peak but I have to be honest, I can sense that something bad is in the offing…

DF: I can agree on that….the thought of these four men in such a barbaric match is enough to give you nightmares. After everything they have been through, it all comes to a head in ten day’s time, I really do not know what to expect…

JK: As if all of that wasn’t enough…Machiavelli also demanded that the winning team be granted a title shot against the world champion in a triple threat match…can you imagine Machiavelli and Ojore against the world champ? FEAR will rise, Don, this is bad…

DF: The very future of this promotion could now rest on Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad’s shoulders…they stand between FEAR and the ultimate power in this company…

JK: And how are they even going to react to all of this? They weren’t even here to know what is going on….what developments to kick off Conflict…

DF: Amazing…

JK: Simply astonishing stuff…..and after this break we are back ringside for our very first bout of the evening. If it is half as exciting as the current revelations they we are in for a crack..

*The show goes to a break as Daniel Magnusson still struggles to comprehend what has just happened.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results Sunday 17th March 2013 (Episode 4)

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:51 pm

Match 1
Wade Kelvin vs E-Unit

JK: Welcome back to EWF Conflict, and folks we are still struggling to comprehend the earlier announcement…

DF: FEAR vs Phillips and Conrad, Three Stages of Hell in ten days’ time at Atonement….sensational stuff…

JK: It really is going to be one for the ages…but for now we direct our attention elsewhere….time for the in-ring debut of two new superstars…

DF: Well it should be the debut of one superstar because E-Unit should have been in action last week…instead he refused to fight due to a slight cut he sustained when brawling with Thunder…..so here tonight marks his first trip into the squared circle against new signing, Wade Kelvin…

JK: A very complicated state of affairs to say the least…

“Sound of madness” by shine down begins to blare. As the lights come down, a lone spotlight hits the entrance. From the backstage area steps E-Unit. The Unit never lifts his head he just walks down the ramp toward the ring.

He then walks up the stairs, stepping into the ring. Then, he climbs the turnbuckle Triple H style pointing fingers at the crowd then himself. He then drops to one knee and says a prayer in the corner. He stands up and removes the towels from his head and neck. Then he places a green mouth piece in his mouth, and shakes his neck back and forth

DF: E-Unit actually looks like he has come for a fight here this evening…

JK: That is all these fans want, to see the best talent in action every single week….Unit needs to realize that, he can’t just pull out of matches when he pleases…

DF: Yet another problem that was added to the list of Daniel Magnusson last week, they sure are mounting up…

E-Unit uses the ropes to stretch before he stands up and turns toward the stage as “Deep Cover” echoes out of the sound system. There is a polite and welcoming set of cheers from the crowd as Wade Kelvin makes his first appearance inside the Coliseum. He is dressed in an all-black singlet and a black hoody over the top, his eyes full of focus and determination. He reaches out and tags hands with the fans before removing his hoody and closing in on the ring.

JK: 6’2, 250 pounds…..but Kelvin is jacked, look at the size of him…

DF: He is a powerful looking athlete and I think E-Unit is recognizing that fact aswell….Kelvin looks like he may be packing some serious strength…

Kelvin climbs up onto the apron and easily steps through the ropes and into the ring. E-Unit is sizing his opponent up, looking a little surprised by Kelvin’s stature. The referee has a final word with both men and then steps away to signal for the bell…

JK: Opening contest of EWF Conflict….the debut match of E-Unit and Wade Kelvin, this should be very interesting indeed…

DF: Big chance for these two men to get in there, in front of our fans, and really show what they are capable of…this should be a real opportunity…

JK: It will be interesting to see who seizes it with both hands…

Kelvin and Unit slowly circle one another, looking for an opening, before they finally launch forwards and lockup in the centre of the ring. Unit tries to press Kelvin back but Wade is too strong and uses his power to launch Unit right back into the corner….

JK: I don’t think it is wise for Unit to go for a power fight…

DF: Like turning up for a gunfight with a toothpick, that boy is out of his depth…

They circle each other again and this time Unit swivels around the back of Kelvin and attempts a belly to back slam, but Wade stands his ground again and this time counters with a hard back elbow that crunches into Unit’s jaw. He staggers off balance and Kelvin rocks him back with right hands before grabbing his arm and whipping him toward the turnbuckle…

JK: Just listen to the impact…

Unit smashes into the turnbuckle and staggers back out, straight into a huge belly to belly suplex from Kelvin. The crowd are roaring in approval as Wade stands up and flexes his muscular biceps…

DF: What a debut this is turning out to be for Wade Kelvin, this boy has got skills…

JK: Not the welcome reception that E-Unit was expecting…

Unit clutches his spine as he stumbles back up to his feet and walks straight into a big-time clothesline. Kelvin invites him back up and clotheslines him down again before welcoming him up for a third time and he lifts him off his feet before slamming him down into the canvass with a thunderous spinebuster…

JK: Ron Simmons perfected that move…

DF: I dunno, Wade Kelvin got a hell of a snap on that right there….Unit could be done…

JK: After weeks of self-promotion, E-Unit’s world seems to be crumbling around him…

DF: I was expecting big things….but I don’t think he was ready for Wade Kelvin tonight…

Kelvin pounds his chest, letting out a monstrous shout, and then drags E-Unit back up to his feet. He places his head in between his legs and points out to the crowd before he flips Unit up onto his shoulders and spins him around…

JK: PROTON BOMB!

Unit hammers right hands down into the top of Kelvin’s head before scrambling down off his shoulders. He quickly runs the ropes and returns with a flying chopblock to the back of Kelvin’s knee. Unit then begins to stomp down with vicious tendencies, targetting the right leg with his new found aggression…

DF: E-Unit has suddenly exploded into life….he picked up on an opening and boy is he taking it…

JK: Wade Kelvin needs to be careful that his leg doesn’t get seriously injured right here...

Kelvin is struggling on the canvass as Unit stomps down heavily on the back of his leg. He then attempts to twist around and wishbone the leg but Wade summons his strength and manages to kick Unit away, sending him rolling backwards. Kelvin hurries back to his feet but Unit is back upon him with a second chopblock, taking the big man off his legs once again…

DF: Unit is relentless…..like a dog with a bone…

JK: He was waiting on an opportunity like this..

Unit twists the leg to the right and then snaps it down into a wishbone, leaving Kelvin to cry out in pain. E-Unit mockingly laughs at the boos from the crowd before he repeatedly drops knees and elbows into the inside knee join of his opponent, really damaging the muscle and tendons of Kelvin’s leg…

JK: This is like a completely different animal to the one we saw a few moments ago…

DF: Unit is supposedly a high-class submission expert….so it makes sense that he would now be in his element….

Unit twists the leg some more and then stands up, using his leg to wrap over the top and pulls Kelvin onto his stomach, applying a single legged crab. Wade yells out in pain but refuses to accept the decision to quit….

JK: Wade Kelvin really is in big trouble now…

DF: He has gone from being a powerhouse destroyer to a whole world of pain in a matter of moments….he may have to tap out….

JK: I see very little choice for him right now…

Kelvin tries to scramble for the ropes but Unit is sitting right down on his back, restricting any movement. The fans in attendance are willing Kelvin to hold on and fight against the pain, but it is proving a very difficult task. Unit has sweat beads running down his face and he is screaming “Tap out” at the top of his voice…

DF: E-Unit talked big when he signed here for EWF…last week it seemed like that is all it was, talk….but tonight he may actually be backing it up…

JK: If Kelvin cannot survive this onslaught then this will go down as a highly impressive victory for Unit…

Kelvin shakes his head when the referee asks him if he wants to give up, and he pushes his palm against the canvass as leverage to haul himself forwards. Unit has the right leg of his opponent bent right back and twisted at an odd angle…

DF: I think Kelvin is about to throw in the towel….

Kelvin’s hand shakes as he considers his future in this match, but instead of tapping he pushes forwards and grabs the bottom rope, signifying a rope-break.

JK: Unit cannot believe it…he was certain that he had this match in the bag…

E-Unit is arguing with the referee and claiming that Kelvin tapped out, but the official merely points at Wade’s hand on the bottom rope and rests his case. Unit looks annoyed but realizes his point is futile, instead choosing to go straight back to work. He grabs Kelvin’s right leg and tries to pull him back into the middle of the ring but Wade keeps ahold of the ropes and refuses to budge….

DF: Kelvin knows that the danger awaits as soon as he is away from the ropes…

JK: Unit will have to dig deep to budge him…

Unit tugs as hard as he can but Kelvin is too powerful and manages to kick out with both feet, sending Unit flying backwards. Both men get back to their feet and Unit runs back, landing with a dropkick that sends Kelvin staggering into the corner. He then runs in after him and dives into a bodysplash…

DF: Kelvin is stunned by Unit’s flurry…calls this the CRAP SHOT!

Kelvin stumbles from the corner and Unit kicks him in the stomach and underhooks his arms, looking for the pedigree. He jumps up into the air to land the facebuster but Kelvin stays his ground and then uses his power to counter with a huge backbody drop. The crowd cheer as Kelvin then runs off the ropes and sprints back as Unit gets back up…

JK: SPEAR…MY GOD HE NEARLY RIPPED HIM FROM HIS BOOTS!

Wade Kelvin almost splits his opponent in two as he charges through him with a destructive spear. The crowd are on their feet as Kelvin removes the straps on his singlet and then welcomes Unit back up, locking his hands around his waist as he does so and taking off with a huge german suplex…..

DF: This is incredible power…..E-Unit’s submissions only served to delay the inevitable it would seem…

Kelvin keeps the waistlock applied and drags E-Unit back up to his feet again before connecting with a second huge suplex. The cheers and flashbulbs are going off all around as Wade pulls his opponent up to his feet for a third time and completes the hat-trick…

JK: Trifecta…a perfect three if you ask me….

DF: You won’t see a German suplex delivered better than that….E-Unit’s senses are scrambled…

JK: He has no idea what is coming next…

Kelvin pushes back up to a vertical base and he looks at E-Unit, curled up in a ball on the mat. He then flexes his neck and arms before ragging Unit back up to his feet and placing him in position…

DF: E-Unit’s debut is really not turning out like he intended it to….

JK: And on the other hand, I don’t think Wade Kelvin’s good have gone any better….

DF: PROTON…

JK: We both spoke too soon…

The powerbomb seems imminent before Unit drops down to his knees and connects with a blatant low-blow, right in front of the referee. The bell rings as Kelvin sags to his knees and E-Unit quickly rolls under the bottom rope, looking very upset with proceedings.

JK: That no good….

DF: Seems like E-Unit didn’t want to fight any longer…he got out of there before his shoulders could be pinned to the mat…

JK: He took the coward’s way out, why am I not surprised about that?

E-Unit is shaking his head in the aisleway, dismissing the taunts of the fans, as the cameras then shown Wade Kelvin, nursing his injury in the middle of the ring. Unit looks angry and is talking into the camera.

Unit: I shouldn’t have been in competition tonight…my eye still isn’t healed properly, this is not a professional environment. Give me anyone on this roster when I am 100% and you will see what I am all about…Daniel Magnusson, this is for you, make any match you want and when I’m fit and healthy I will beat any opponent you put in front of me…I’m the gold standard….I am the champion in waiting…boo all you like….I wasn’t ready for this….

JK: Seems like this guy has more excuses than Tiger Woods….

Wade Kelvin is getting back to his feet, in the middle of the ring, a very angry look on his face. He points out to E-Unit, who just shrugs his shoulders in return, and then Kelvin draws his finger across his throat, promising revenge on the submission expert.

DF: E-Unit may have escaped a serious beating here tonight but I don’t think Wade Kelvin will be forgetting about him in a hurry….Unit may have only delayed what is coming to him…

JK: He can talk about his little eye injury all he likes, it has no effect on his vision or performance whatsoever….the guy bigged himself up and he has failed to back up his claims, far too much hype for my liking…..

DF: He certainly has a long way to come back from now if he even wants to be in consideration for title shots, let alone actually receive one….these fans are not happy with what they have gotten from E-Unit so far….they expect action and he is not delivering…

JK: No he isn’t….the same, however, cannot be said about Wade Kelvin, strong showing from that man right there in his debut match…….would have picked up the big pinfall “W” had it not been for that low-blow from Unit…but he’ll settle for the DQ victory for now….

DF: The future looking brighter than ever here in EWF……

Kelvin climbs from the ring and tags hands with the fans as E-Unit takes one last look before disappearing through the curtain into the backstage area. Wade cracks his knuckles and heads up the ramp as we go backstage.

Official result: Wade Kelvin via DQ
Match time: 5 minutes 10 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:52 pm

*We go backstage and the setting is a dimly lit room. A lone lightbulb casts scarce light on a figure sat in the darkness. The cameras zoom in closer and manage to get a glimpse of Bryan Wells, sat on a bench.

Wells: The time is coming..

*Wells is rocking back and forth, a faint smile on his face.

Wells: You came here in an attempt to stop me, but in reality it is I that will stop you…..dead! I am not a man that you just target, you do not willingly engage in warfare with a man like me and expect victory to come to hand.

The biggest mistake you ever made in your life was to come here and challenge me…you have no idea what you have caused!

I am not a nice guy….and I am going to take great pleasure in showing you just how dark I can be…

*Wells runs his hand along his face and then stands up, his features showing under the lights.

Wells: You came out, desecrated my character and then once again cost me victory in a match that belonged to me. You have been allowed free passage thus far, I have allowed you to meddle with my mind but I promise you that this pattern will not continue, it ends here and now.

You may come from the depths of hell….but I was forged in a place much more gruesome and terrifying than you could ever imagine. I have learned my craft, I have honed my abilities to commit very sinister crimes….I have full control over my actions….you are just a product of evil, you cannot contain what has been bred inside of you…

That will be the difference…because I will meet you head on, match you in any department that you want…..I will sink to any level, any depth that you wish…..and I will beat you…..because it is my destiny to succeed….and not even a demon like you can alter destiny…

I may have been down on my luck so far…but things are about to change…..things are about to get very interesting around here….

*Wells smiles darkly

Wells:Dark Knight……Mr Jones……whatever you wish to be called…..prepare your epitaph…..because your last rites are ready……may you rest in peace!

*Wells laughs maniacally as he reaches up and clasps his hands around the lightbulb, before crushing it in his palms, casting darkness all around.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:57 pm

The scene opens with members of the road crew setting up a table and two chairs in the centre of the ring. Four speakers have been set up, one in each corner, each pointing out towards the crowd. Once the table and chairs have been set, Rick Ambrose climbs the steel steps and into the ring.

Ambrose:
Ladies and Gentlemen, EWF is proud to bring to you the inaugural episode of Thunders Paradise. Tonight, Thunder will be interviewing the EWF Television Champion, The Viper Liam Wood. Here is your host, the Oncoming Storm, THHHUNDER.

The crowd cheer as Heroes Are Hard to Find by Twisted Sister blasts out from the Hypertron. As the first guitar rift kicks in Thunder steps through the curtain with determination. Thunder walks to middle of the stage, looks out into the crowd with purpose and a smile. He taps his heart three times and points diagonally, upward ahead of him, then over to the left and then right.

As Thunder makes his way down the ramp he moves from side to side taping the hands of the fans. When he reaches the ramp, he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap fans hands. Once he has been around the crowd once, he makes his way up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron and enters the ring by going between the top and middle ropes.

Thunder walks up to one of the turnbuckles facing the entrance way and climbs to second rope. Points into the crowd at a couple of fans and then stretches his arms out. He drops from the rope and heads to the diagonally opposite corner and climbs to the second rope again. This time he raises his one leg so, that his foot is on the top rope. He again points out to a couple of fans before stretching his arms outward. Thunder, signals for a microphone, then climbs down and heads to the centre of the ring.

Thunder:
Thank you Rick for that great intro and thank all of you (Thunder gestures to the fans,) for another warm welcome. As Rick has already told you, tonight is the first episode of Thunders Paradise. I am stoked to bring this show to you guys, but I’m wondering where the rest of my set is.

Thunder looks around the ring and under the table. He mimes pulling something out from under the table and looks at his empty hand.

Thunder:
I couldn’t find the set under there, but I seem to have found E-Unit’s pay check for last week. Wait, was that too soon? Anyway, let’s get on with this show shall we? Please welcome my guest, the one, the only, the TV champ himself, The Viper Liam Wood.

"€666" by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast from the Hypertron as the EWF Television Champion The Viper Liam Wood appears at the top of the stage with the same serious look across his face that he was left with after his last appearance at Conflict. He makes his way down to the ring without taking his eyes off the set of Thunder's Paradise. When he enters the ring Thunder offers him a hand shake but Wood disregards it and slowly walks to one of the chairs without saying a word; he keeps eye contact with Thunder as the tension begins to rise, his focus all on the upcoming match where he will once again face the man behind his anger, Alex Garcia.

Thunder:
Liam, welcome to the show. Please won’t you have a seat?

Thunder shrugs and signals to Rick Ambrose for another mic. Rick tosses Thunder another mic, who drops it on to the table in front of Wood. Thunder, pulls the seat he’s taking out and sits in it.

Thunder
We playing this game are we?

The Viper takes the mic, not breaking eye contact with his host Thunder at any point and after taking in the cheers of the fans who expect something to happen begins to speak

The Viper:
I'm not playing any games, I'm here for one reason tonight and we all know what it is and no offence to you or this show but I have bigger things to deal with tonight like breaking every bone in Garcia's body. I know it must be exciting having the best on the roster on your first ever show but I hope you understand that I have my mind on other things?

Thunder
I’m not Hugh Cartwright, you can not intimidate me and I will not just go away. It’s your choice. If you want to leave, then leave. I will entertain these great fans myself.

Thunder rises from his seat and turns his back on The Viper.

Thunder
I knew I should have asked Jimmy Phillips.

The fans cheer at the slight mention of Phillips which, to some degree appears to annoy both men, Wood more so than Thunder.

The Viper
Yeah, maybe you should have invited "The Talent" because we all know that after me it's all down hill from here anyway...you say that I'm trying to be intimidating by claiming that I'm the best in the locker room? It's called the truth and unlike the suck ups and sycophants who swarm around the backstage area I'm not scared to say what's on my mind and I sure as hell won't keep my mouth shut in fear of hurting someone’s feelings.

The fans cheer and Viper stands up from his chair, circling the Thunder's Paradise set keeping his eyes locked on Thunder at all times. Thunder turns back around and steps in to Liam’s face. The crowd cheer as things seem to becoming to boiling point.

Thunder
You’re not afraid to say what’s on your mind huh? Is that what you do? Really? ‘Cause I have to wonder if you say what’s on your mind or if you say what you want to hear? Here’s a novel idea, how about taking your head out of your a55 and listening to someone one other than the voices in the back of your head.

Thunder takes a step back and takes a breath.

Thunder
Your still here, so I’m going to go ahead and presume that your going to take part in some questions and answer. So, question, Garcia beat you last week, he intimidated your girlfriend, Sorry “Media Manger,” made you look like a chump almost every step of the way…

Viper raises his hand to interrupt Thunder.

Viper
Is your question going to be “Hey, will you teach me how to at least win a match?”

Thunder
yeah, I lost last week; I gave Garcia one up on me before my title defence in ten days, no wait, that was you. No, my question is this, do you really think you can beat him with nothing but anger in your heart and a red mist covering your eyes?

Viper
You just don't get it do you!? If you were listening last week then you would have seen that this "match" means nothing to me and tonight is no longer about winning or losing or any of that BS. Tonight I intend to show everyone what happens when you threaten the people I care about, some things are more important than getting your arms raised at the end of some pointless exhibition match.

Magnusson sure as hell doesn't care about us settling any of this so why should I play by his rules? He knows that putting the biggest superstar in a match will make sure he gets a nice little bonus at the end of it but I'm out to make sure that he'll be spending that big fat bonus on new talent because after I finish with Garcia he'll be lucky to be alive...

The crowd cheer as the Viper takes in their attention before continuing

Viper:...and the next time you make ANY sort of remark about Emmy you need to take a step back and evaluate who you're talking too, Michael.

Thunder runs his hand through his hair and mules over his next sentence.

Thunder
You see that. All of that, kind of proves my point. You’re so angry you no longer see the fourth wall. You are so wrapped up in that little bubble of anger of yours, that you’ve lost sight of what’s important. You’ve lost sight of why you first came here to the EWF. Why you left friends, family and your history at home.

Viper
I'm here to show the world that I'm the best, it's what the EWF deserves, it's what I deserve and most importantly it's what these fans deserve...

The fans cheer for Wood when he says it’s what they deserve.

Thunder
Exactly. And now you’re the TV champion. Are you going to let Garcia make a mockery of your legacy? ’Cause I promise you… if you continue like this, the only mockery made will be by you. If you continue to act like and uneducated hooligan, you will let your team down night, you will let, yourself, Emmy and them (he gestures to the crowd,) down.

Thunder breaks his tangent to let the fans cheer and to let Liam mull over his words to this point.

Thunder
You will lose the TV championship, you will lose the support of the fans and the girl and worse you will lose your self respect. All gone, because you let Garcia drag you down to his level.

Wood
Is there a point to this?

Thunder
My point is this; Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.

Thunder turns to leave the ring as Liam appears to be listening to the crowd as they chant, “Listen Viper.” Thunder pauses with one leg out of the ring and half turns back to look at Liam.

Thunder
For what it’s worth, good luck tonight, good luck in ten days and good luck in all your future endeavours’.

Thunder throws the mic to Wood as Heroes Are Hard to Find, blasts out of the Hypertron. Wood tosses the mic on the table and extends his hand towards Thunder. Thunder looks at Wood, then at the stage entrance before stepping back in the ring and accepting The Viper’s hand shake offer. The crowd cheer as Thunder and Liam shake hands and the scene fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:01 pm

*Scene change and E-Unit is heading into the backstage area, his trademark towel around his neck. Some of the backstage runners are looking at him in disappointment, clearly unhappy that he has ducked yet another match. E-Unit merely shakes his head at them and begins to fill up a cup at the water cooler. He takes a sip and then turns around, staring straight into the face of Daniel Magnusson.

Unit: Can I help you?

Magnusson: “Can I help you, sir” is what you should be saying, I am your boss and you will do well to remember that.

Unit: What do you want, Magnusson?

Magnusson: You know I’m getting really tired of people like you, Machiavelli, Costello, all believing that you have the authority to say and do whatever you want.

Unit: And whose fault is that? Maybe if you showed a little leadership once in awhile..

*Magnusson’s cheeks redden

Magnusson: What a great idea, how about I show some leadership right now?

*Unit raises his eyebrows

Magnusson: I signed off on a very lucrative contract for you when you put pen to paper with EWF, and in return you have produced nothing. All I have heard and all the fans have heard is you opening your mouth about how good you are, but there is no proof to back up your very brash claims.

Unit: I can back it up, anytime, anywhere, against anyone…

Magnusson: I’m glad to hear that…because for two weeks you have shied away from competition, there will not be a third. Ten days from now at Atonement you’re gonna fight…

*Unit eyes his boss, defiantly

Unit: Yeah….against who?

Magnusson: It’s what I like to call “Rookie’s Row”…

Unit: I’m no rookie…

Magnusson: Everyone who enters EWF is a rookie....no matter where they came from...this is a whole different ballgame than anything you have experienced before...you need to prove you belong here….ten days…you…..Wade Kelvin and your good friend, Thunder…

*The crowd cheer

Magnusson: Will get the opportunity to fight on a pay per view show……a huge chance for you to prove that you belong at a higher level in this promotion. I may even reward the winner with a very special prize.

*Unit looks at Magnusson in dislike before taking a sip of water

Unit: I’ll be there….then you’ll see what the Unit is really all about!

Magnusson: I’m sure…

*Unit crumples up his cup and throws it at Magnusson’s feet before walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:06 pm

*We change scene again and Alex Garcia is sat on a large production case, sipping a beer, as Hugh Cartwright walks into picture.

Hugh: Got time for an interview?

Garcia: Sorry my man, just about to do some duck shooting!

*Cartwright looks around, clearly perplexed

Hugh: It won’t take long…

*Garcia takes another sip of beer

Garcia: You know what, son, go right ahead then and you talk…….I can’t see any ducks round here anyways…

Cartwright: Right…..well first off, last week…

Garcia: I already know what your gonna say…..how tremendous my performance was against that little Viper kid…….and before you say anything, your welcome….it’s not every day you get to see world class up close and personal…

Cartwright: That wasn’t going to be my question…

Garcia: No? Then you tell me what you were going to say…

Cartwright: Well we all know that your rivalry with Liam Wood has become very personal……but how did you feel when Emmy got caught in the crossfire last week? It seemed like you were a little concerned once the match was finished…?

*Garcia smirks as he takes another drink

Garcia: You’re a smart guy, asking all of these leading questions, I like that. Ask me no questions, son, and I’ll tell you no lies, but you want the truth on that matter then here it is. My momma raised me good and proper like, she cared for me and brought me into this world. I had to grow up watching my father beat her black and blue……not a pretty sight…

*Garcia seems deep in thought as Cartwright seems shocked by that revelation

Garcia: I vowed I would never be like him, not in my entire life. But I inherited his temper, I was the sole benefactor of his bloodlust and violent streak, something I am not mighty proud of. But for all of my sins, violence towards a lady is not acceptable, never will be. So to see that poor girl get hurt last week, reminded me of my momma, I couldn’t just stand by and not try and help her out…

Cartwright: I have to admit, that wasn’t the answer I was expecting…

Garcia: No you thought I’d say that I don’t care who gets hurt……or that I would say that I am familiar with women going down when they are in my presence….but that isn’t what I am all about. Sure I talk a lot, and maybe you don’t agree with everything I say or believe in…but Daniel Magnusson has done a fine job of casting me as the pantomime villain in this piece…I advise you to scratch beneath the surface a little before making your own judgments…

Cartwright: You certainly ended up with a big momentum boost when you defeated Viper….do you think that gives you the edge heading into the title match at Atonement?

Garcia: I already had the advantage because I am a superior athlete, something I proved last week. But even before then, I am inside his head and he can’t shake the thought of me, I know it is affecting him, whether he admits it or not.

Cartwright: You believe you have already mentally defeated him?

Garcia: I know I have, this guy is mentioning me every second of every day, he can’t stop talking about me. I thought I was no threat? I thought he could wipe the floor with me? Surely if he has no doubts in his mind then he wouldn’t even feel it necessary to utter my name…

Cartwright: Tonight in a huge main event…billed as the “Proving Grounds” you will be on the opposite team to Liam Wood in a colossal eight man tag team match. Do you expect to give the fans a big preview of what is to come at Atonement?

Garcia: I doubt it…..tonight you have eight men in a ring, sounds like a bad blue movie doesn’t it…

*Cartwright refuses to smile as Garcia takes another sip of beer

Garcia: Three different rivalries rolled into one match…each one reaching boiling point…..this isn’t going to be anything more than controlled chaos……you’ll get no answers from this match because there will be too much going on…

Last week was your preview….me and Wood, one on one….and I laid him out…one, two, three…..I showed you a glimpse of the future and I don’t care whether you liked it or not…

Tonight, maybe I’ll send a message…maybe I’ll make Wood think twice about turning up at Atonement…but all in all I don’t really care much for your “huge main event”….I’m not a commercialist puppet….I won’t be bribed into saying what you want me to say…

These cats don’t care about tonight……nobody is even thinking about the main event, it’s as important as (beeping) in the wind……anyone who has the balls to tell you the truth will tell you that all eyes are on Atonement and nothing else….a fat a55 pay per view sized cheque and a chance to shine on a big stage….

Heck I might not even turn up….I hear Emmy is still a little bumped and bruised….perhaps she needs my attention a little more than these fans..

*The crowd boo as Garcia finishes his beer and then climbs down off the production case. He tips his hat to Cartwright and then swaggers out of the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:11 pm

*Jimmy Phillips is given a huge ovation by the crowd in attendance as he is shown on camera, standing by with Kelsey Hughes.

Kelsey: Jimmy, I gather the reports are true and the doctors have officially signed off on your medical clearance?

Phillips: They sure have. It seemed like maybe it was touch and go but the swelling subsided a couple of days ago and the damage to my shoulder is a lot less than was first thought. I should have full recovery by time we get to Atonement.

*Crowd cheer

Kelsey: Speaking of Atonement, earlier tonight the match was set by Mr Magnusson…what are your thoughts on teaming with Mike Conrad and taking on FEAR, three stages of hell?

Phillips: It’s obviously a dangerous match, there is no getting away from that. But I don’t think the problems with FEAR are going to be resolved any other way. Me and Conrad have grown tight over the last few weeks and it will be great to have him by my side when we enter hell in just ten nights’ time…..this isn’t going to be easy, but I am certainly looking forward to finishing this once and for all.

Kelsey: This match will also contain a new concept…Dante’s Peak……a platform hanging high above the ring, the risks are endless. Do you really think putting your career on the line is worth settling the score?

Phillips: I can understand that question, but I don’t mean to sound patronizing when I say, if you have never been in my situation then you won’t know how I feel. This began on my very first night in this promotion, and it has carried on for the best part of two months now. Machiavelli, Ojore and whoever else is working with FEAR has done everything they can to throw me off my game…they have invaded my personal life as well as tampering with my professional career……they have attempted to end my career time and time again….so I don’t care what concepts they come up with…I don’t care if we are hovering twenty feet above the ground, because with all the anger I have stored up inside of me, there is nothing that is going to prevent me from gaining revenge…

I think it’s time that Machiavelli and Ojore got a taste of their own medicine….in ten days’ time when they stand across the ring from me, they will look into my eyes and for the first time in their worthless lives, they will feel true FEAR….

*The crowd cheer at this comment

Kelsey: And tonight…in the “Proving Grounds” you will get a chance to send a message to your opponents before the Atonement PPV……are you looking forward to this opportunity?

???: I can answer that…

*The fans cheer as Mike Conrad enters the picture and shakes hands with Jimmy Phillips

Conrad: Me and Jimmy entered pro-wrestling for every similar reasons, the will to succeed and to see our names up in lights. We make no secret that winning championship gold is our ultimate goal…..but sometimes along the way you find a situation that requires you change your outlook, to re-evaluate what is really important.

In two months I have seen more hospital rooms then in the rest of my life put together…each of those visits has been caused by FEAR in one way or another. I have had championship shots ruined, my career almost in tatters….all because of one faction, one group of inhuman sons of b1tches.

Whilst my dream is still to be a world champion…right now I only have one goal, and that is to destroy FEAR for good….to do the job that they failed to do on me and Jimmy…I want them eradicated, completely removed from this industry…..Atonement is our opportunity to make that happen…

Kelsey: Where you guys worried that maybe you were going to lose your jobs tonight?

Phillips: Not really….we knew that Mr Magnusson was a fair guy, and he’s give us an opportunity to take care of our business. Maybe we did go over his head last week…but it is not our intention to break rules, it is our intention to get even with those that have wronged us so badly…

Conrad: Mr Magnusson knows what we have been through……and he knows that we want our revenge. That’s why he saved our jobs and that’s why he signed off the upcoming PPV match. Whilst Machiavelli may feel like he is calling the shots, Mr Magnusson knows that we wanted this match even more than he did. We cannot accomplish our hopes and dreams in this business until we conquer FEAR…..

Phillips: Tonight may be an opportunity for us to go out there and exact a little revenge….beating Dario Machiavelli within an inch of his life will never get old…but rest assured that we will leave enough of him to humiliate FEAR live on pay per view at Atonement….

Conrad: This is a chance for me and Jimmy to exorcise our demons and then move on with our careers…..we have grown close…but we both know that we are heading for the same prize at the end, so this alliance will not last forever….it’s time to take out the trash!

Phillips: I’ll second that…

Kelsey: Well good luck tonight guys and we look forward to seeing your match at Atonement….

*Conrad and Phillips smile at Kelsey before exiting the scene. The cameras then change to the FEAR lockeroom where Dario Machiavelli and Ojore are watching the end of the interview with smiles upon their faces.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:13 pm

Match 2
Thunder vs Dr. Bryan Wells

JK: Things really heating up in that rivalry between Phillips/Conrad and FEAR…

DF: I really do not envy the referee in tonight’s main event, who can control all eight of these warring superstars…

JK: It certainly is going to be a trainwreck inside the Coliseum later tonight….but before that we have another one on one bout scheduled…

The lights in the arena dim and then the sound of a heartbeat monitor echoes over the speakers, before flatlining out. A jet of pyros burst into the air before Dr. Bryan Wells makes his entrance, looking deranged as ever…

DF: I can’t believe the transformation in character that we have seen from Wells over the last two months…he entered EWF as a disgraced surgeon, looking for a second chance…but now he is more akin to a demonic loose cannon…..his mental state is highly questionable…

JK: And you can only attribute so much of that down to the arrival of Mr Jones, I think Wells may have been on the verge of a breakdown well before his nemesis turned up on the scene…

DF: Wells has laid down the gauntlet to Jones though, even if he seems out of his mind…..a challenge was made for a match at Atonement, we are yet to get an answer on that…

JK: Something tells me that we may indeed get that answer at some point in this broadcast…

Wells runs his hand through his hair and stares at the fans seated along the front row. He seems to jolt with laughter before scratching both of his hands down the side of his face and climbing up the steel steps. He slowly walks along the apron and then climbs through the ropes, giving the ring announcer a disconcerting smile as he takes his place in the corner.

DF: Wells has got skills, and a lot of power in his arsenal….but his losing streak is second to none in EWF, he has yet to taste victory…..

JK: And that really is down to Mr Jones, I think I can count on three times so far that Wells has had matches won before Jones’ interference….he certainly has made his gripe with the Doctor very personal…

DF: He has vowed to take Wells back down into the depths of hell, rid the world of his evil……I think these two men are going to rip each other apart when the time comes….

Wells kneels down in the corner and seems to be muttering away to himself before “Heroes are hard to find” blasts out to a very excited ovation from the crowd in attendance. There is a procession of green and blue pyrotechnics before Thunder bursts out onto the stage, fire in his eyes.

JK: Last week we saw Thunder debut in great fashion, a really impactful performance against Ojore…

DF: But thanks to E-Unit, he came up short……so tonight he will be looking for a better ending to his second professional EWF bout….

JK: Then earlier tonight we saw the debut of “Thunder’s Paradise”….a very good interview with TV Champion, Liam Wood…

DF: Thunder showed that he has talent as a presenter as well as a wrestler….you better watch your spot, Johnny….

Thunder taps his heart three times, in appreciation of the fans’ support, before bouncing down to the ring, tagging hands as he does so. He climbs up onto the apron, wipes his feet and then steps through the ropes to face his opponent. Wells is grinning at Thunder, not breaking eye contact, as Thunder then goes to the corner and poses for the adoring masses.

JK: Just moments ago Thunder will have heard the news that he has been booked into “Rookie Row” at Atonement….an opportunity for EWF’s three newest signings to prove which one of them is ready to start climbing the ladder…..

DF: And a chance for him to get even with E-Unit at the same time….Thunder came here looking for the prize-winning fights and he has been afforded a great chance at his first PPV….whoever wins “Rookie Row” is definitely heading for the next level…

JK: But his attention cannot wander too far tonight….Wade Kelvin and E-Unit await at Atonement, but it is Bryan Wells standing in front of Thunder tonight….can he navigate his way past this obstacle?

DF: It will take some effort…should be a great contest…

Thunder climbs down from the ropes and he circles the ring, hyping himself for the upcoming battle. Wells just continues to stare at him, a thin trace of a smile across his lips. The referee gives his final instructions and then the bell sounds, the match is underway.

JK: One fall to a finish…you are watching EWF Conflict live….

Thunder and Wells circle around each other before moving inside for a lockup, only for Wells to sneak in with a heavy boot to the stomach. Thunder doubles up and Wells rocks him backwards with hard right hands before whipping him off the ropes and flooring him with a clothesline on the comeback. Thunder gets back up and Wells drives a hard elbow into his midsection before dragging him into his body and flipping him into the air…

DF: Pumphandle….

Thunder slips off the shoulders of Wells and spins him around before connecting with several European uppercuts. He grabs the arm of his opponent and whips him into the corner before following in, only to eat a big boot from Wells. Thunder staggers backwards as Wells lifts himself onto the second rope and dives off with a heavy shoulder tackle…

JK: Wells has started this match very brightly…

DF: His performances since joining EWF have been very good…..he just can’t pick up the victory….

Thunder gets back to his knees and Wells drags him back to a standing position before scoop slamming him onto the deck. Wells then runs off the ropes and returns with a big elbow drop that lands squarely on the chest………………………………..1……………………………….2…………………..kickout. Wells immediately drops ontop of Thunder and applies a seated headlock, attempting to keep him grounded.

JK: Wells making sure the pace is how he likes it…he doesn’t want Thunder to be able to gain any momentum…

Thunder fights against the grip of his opponent and manages to swivel his body so that he is able to get on one knee. Wells is still laying all his weight down ontop of his foe but Thunder is strong and manages to get back up on both feet. Wells’ grip slackens slightly and Thunder crashes home three sickening elbows to the ribcage before bursting out and hitting the ropes…

DF: Wells didn’t keep him down for long…

JK: Guess again…

The crowd groan as Thunder comes running back off the ropes and is quickly lifted into the air and drilled by a spinning urange backbreaker (Irish Curse) ………………………..1…………………………….2………………he manages to get his shoulder off the mat!

DF: That was a terrific counter by Wells……I’m impressed so far…

JK: Thunder needs to work hard to get himself a foothold back in this match…

Wells sends clubbing blows across the back of Thunder before dragging him up and snapmaring him back onto the mat. He drives the point of his elbow into the side of Thunder’s neck before then running off the ropes and returning with a heavy boot right to the face of Thunder…..

DF: Wells has done a great job of keeping Thunder down, making sure he can control all aspects of this match…

JK: Thunder was unlucky to lose last week, but he has been dominated so far tonight…

Wells smiles as the crowd boo him and then drags Thunder into the centre of the ring, by his leg, and attempts to turn him over into a liontamer…

DF: Last thing Thunder needs is to be trapped in a submission hold, centre of the ring….

Thunder thrashes and wriggles his hips before kicking out and catching Wells in the chest, toppling him backwards. Thunder struggles back up to his vertical base and he runs at Wells, only to be lifted up and flapjacked backwards.

*Crowd groan

JK: Not how Thunder would have envisioned that going….

Thunder’s throat catches off the top rope and sends him crashing over to the outside of the ring. Wells is sat on the canvass with a smile on his face before he rolls out after his opponent….

DF: Not a place you want to be trapped with Wells….too many dangerous areas on the outside of this ring…..

Thunder uses the ringside barrier to pull himself up but Wells runs into him with a heavy knee to the stomach, dropping to his knees again. Wells then stands over Thunder and locks in a camel clutch with one hand, whilst nailing crossface punches with his other….

JK: You have to believe that Wells is attempting to send a message tonight to Jones….he wants this guy to know he made a mistake in picking a fight with him...

DF: Of course he does, and he is going the right way about it. Jones, whether rightly or wrongly, came to EWF to punish Wells for his past indiscretions. He believes he can just steamroller through the doctor because so far he has encountered no real problems from Wells…but tonight’s performance may make him re-evaluate because Wells looks a different beast altogether…

The referee warns Wells to bring the action back in the ring, as his count reaches five. He smiles up at the official before dragging Thunder to his feet and running him backwards into the apron, causing Thunder to slump down again. Wells then climbs up on the apron and steps through the ropes…

JK: Referee’s count is on seven….Thunder needs to get a move on…

The count reaches eight as Thunder pulls himself up onto the apron, taking a breather from the sustained punishment he has received so far. Wells is quickly upon him and sends clubbing blows over the top rope before pulling Thunder up….

DF: He’s gonna suplex him back in…

Wells lifts Thunder over the top rope and holds him in a suplex position for about five seconds. He takes a step backwards to slam Thunder down but the rookie somehow drops down off the back and counters with a Russian legsweep…

JK: Out of nowhere….and boy did Thunder need that…

DF: He needed a counter, and he got that counter….this could prove pivotal in the grand scheme of things….

Both Thunder and Wells are sprawled on the mat as the referee begins to count them both down. The count reaches three before either man begins to move…

JK: These guys need to get up and step it up….huge momentum to be gained by winning your last match before PPV…

Thunder is up first but takes a large hook to the body from Wells, who then charges him back into the corner. He rams two shoulder thrusts into the midsection of Thunder and then draws back for a third, only for his opponent to drive his knees up in time…

DF: Wells didn’t even see the knee coming…..he’s dazed…

Wells staggers back, holding the top of his head, before Thunder runs out after and nails a solid clothesline. Wells stumbles back up to his feet and Thunder throws him into a hiptoss before welcoming him once more and twisting his right arm…

JK: Thunder is thinking “old school”…

Thunder backs into the corner, still holding Wells’ arm, and then climbs up the ropes to the top. He steps out into the middle and then jumps off, landing the devastating blow across the back of Wells’ neck. The crowd are now on their feet, cheering, as Thunder drags Wells up to his feet and flips him into the air…

DF: TEQUILA BOMB!

Thunder is about to detonate the “last ride” powerbomb but Wells spins down the back and into a schoolboy…………………………1…………………………………………………..2………………………………..shoulder up in time. They both scramble back to their feet and Wells is quick off the mark…

JK: FLATLINER…

Wells is inches away from connecting with the brogue kick but Thunder manages to duck at the last second, bursting off the ropes as he does and comes running back…

DF: SPEAR…..SPEAR…..SPEAR!

The impact of the spear is clear to see as Thunder rips right through Wells and leaves him sprawled on the deck. Thunder pushes his hair out of his face and then drops an arm down ontop of Wells’ chest………….
….1
…………2
……………………..foot on the ropes!

JK: My oh my…..Wells still has the where with all to find the ropes…

DF: I really thought that spear was enough to finish it off……but Wells doing a great job of sticking in there….frustrating his opponent…

JK: Thunder just needs to carry on down this path…..victory is within sight….

Thunder gets back to a vertical base, a little disappointed by not securing the victory. He looks to the crowd and draws on their energy before grabbing Wells by the head and dragging him into the middle of the ring, placing his head between his legs once more…

DF: Wells can barely even stand….that spear took a lot out of him…

JK: And anything that was left is about to disappear…..TEQUILA….

Wells swipes Thunder’s legs at the last minute and slingshots him into the corner, causing Thunder’s head to crack the turnbuckle. He staggers back around and Wells lifts him onto his shoulders and looks for a back to belly piledriver (white noise)….

DF: End is nigh…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:16 pm

Wells runs forwards to drill Thunder but is countered into a rolling schoolboy………………….1……………………….2…………………kickout. They scramble back up and Wells runs at Thunder but he leapfrogs over the top of the oncoming doctor, sending him crashing into the corner. Wells staggers back out and straight into a sidewalk slam from his opponent…

JK: Thunder just put Wells down exactly where he wants him…

DF: Things looking a damn sight brighter now…hitting the top rope…….LEGDROP!

The flashbulbs go off as Thunder reaches the top, throws his arms high, and then dives off with one of his patented legdrops. He quickly crawls over and hooks the leg…………………………1…………………………….2……………….thr-shoulder up!

JK: I thought that was all…

DF: Wells is certainly resilient…..even if he has no other redeeming features, he is a tough nut to crack…

Thunder gets back to his feet and he breathes deeply before heading back to the corner again. He begins to get toward the top rope as Wells is slowly rising back up…

JK: Thunder is certainly using his speed and aerial prowess now….HUGE LARIAT!

The cheers ring around all over again as Thunder comes hurtling from on high and connects with a solid clothesline that knocks Wells off his feet. They get back up and Thunder is quick off the mark with a snap DDT…………………………..1………………………………………….2………………………….kickout!

DF: Thunder is edging closer…but he needs to finish it off whilst he has momentum on his side….do not allow Wells back into this match…

Wells is flat on the deck as Thunder makes his way over and grabs his legs, trying to turn him over on his stomach for a sharpshooter. Wells struggles and fights before arching his body up, grabbing Thunder’s head with his left hand and nailing hard punches with his right…

JK: Wells is desperate not to be caught in the submission….

Thunder falls away, blinking back the pain, as Wells gets back up to his feet and he scoops Thunder up onto his shoulders before running forward…..

DF: Powerslam…

Thunder kicks his legs and falls off the back, countering with a bridging german suplex out of nowhere……………………..1…………………………………..2………………shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Thunder looks for the powerbomb position again but Wells rushes backwards and nails a backdrop that sends Thunder over the top rope and onto the apron…

JK: Wells seems very good at avoiding that powerbomb….

Wells turns around and looks for a big haymaker but Thunder blocks it and sits down into a jawbreaker guillotine, dropping Wells’ throat across the top rope. Wells collapses down to the deck and rolls backwards toward the centre of the ring as Thunder takes advantage….

DF: SPRINGBOARD……FROGSPLASH!

The crowd are going wild as Thunder leaps up onto the top rope and flies into the frogsplash, only for Wells to drive his knees up in the midsection before impact can be made. Both men are slow to get back up to their feet but it is Wells who reacts quickest, lifting Thunder onto his shoulders….

DF: DEATH BEFORE…

Thunder rakes his hand across the eyes of Wells before slipping off the back. He spins his opponent around and drags him into a “rock-bottom” position…

JK: THUNDER…

Wells elbows his way out of the danger area before waiting for Thunder to spin back around and he lifts him into a huge spinebuster. Wells keeps ahold of his opponent’s legs and turns over…

DF: FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!

JK: This is bad for Thunder……

Wells turns around the leg of Thunder and then drops backwards, right into the very damaging submission hold. Thunder immediately yells out in pain, seriously feeling the effects of the move, but shakes his head when the referee asks him if he wants to give up…

DF: Wells going to town on the legs of Thunder, excruciating pain…

JK: Thunder is going to have to dig deep in the well if he wants any way of withstanding this pain…

Thunder is slamming his elbows down into the mat, in an attempt to block off the thought of pain. He continues to dismiss the idea of quitting as he slowly drags himself across the canvass, seeking the refuge of the ropes…

DF: Thunder is still too far away….Wells is going to break his legs if he isn’t careful…

Wells is lifting his body off the mat in an attempt to extend the pressure before dropping backwards, pulling Thunder’s knee into a sickening angle. He tries to pull free but cannot shift his wait, instead he falls backwards onto his shoulders………………………………………1……………………………..2………………….Thunder sits up just in time!

JK: He almost passed out through the pain right there…

Thunder’s hand twitches as he contemplates giving up before summoning all his strength to push his knuckles down into the canvass and begins to turn his body…

DF: He’s reversing the pressure…this is incredible work…

The crowd are showing their support as Thunder is able to roll over onto his stomach, thus reversing the figure four leglock and leaving Wells in agony instead. The doctor is quickly able to release his legs from the submission and drag himself away…

JK: I really thought Thunder was done for there…

DF: Kid has got great heart…he can fight with the best of them…

Thunder rubs his knee and then uses the ropes to pull himself back up to his feet. Wells is waiting for him and flips him up onto his shoulders….

JK: Is he thinking tombstone?

Thunder kicks his legs and scrambles off the back before pushing Wells into the ropes and flooring him with a modified Samoan drop as he comes back. The crowd are cheering as Thunder drags himself over to the ropes and begins to climb the turnbuckle to the top. His leg is causing him a little trouble, but eventually he reaches the top and perches himself there…

DF: Thunder going back to the skies…

JK: He seems at his most dangerous from this juncture…

DF: Not this time…

Wells is back up and he slams into the ropes, causing Thunder to fall into a crotched position. The crowd look on in dismay as Wells rocks Thunder’s head back with hard right hands and then scales the ropes as well. He takes ahold of Thunder’s arm and swings it over his shoulder….

DF: Superplex might just finish it…

Wells is just about to nail the superplex when he stops, almost frozen in place. There is an odd expression on his face as he stares out at the crowd, up into the rafters, and then out toward the stage. He seems a little perplexed…

JK: What on earth is Bryan Wells doing?

DF: I’m no expert but it’s almost like he is expecting someone…

JK: Wells’ last five matches have ended with interference from this Jones character, it is only right for him to be a little on edge….but there is nobody around…

DF: Try telling him that…

JK: THUNDER CLAP!

*Crowd roar

DF: Just came out of nowhere….Wells wasn’t even concentrating…

Wells is too busy looking around for a non-existent foe and it allows Thunder to regain his senses and nail the top-rope rock-bottom that flattens Wells into the canvass. Thunder crawls across and hooks both legs as the crowd count along…
….1
……….2
…………………..3!

JK: And just like that, it is all over….

DF: Wells is too caught up….he wasn’t even concentrating at the end, he was so certain that Jones would be out here…

JK: If there was any doubt, and there cannot have been much, that Jones is inside Wells’ head then it has now disappeared…Wells cannot think about anything else, and it has cost him this match…

DF: The guy didn’t have a clue…even when he had Thunder exactly where he wanted him, he couldn’t get the job done…

JK: Instead he left gaps and Thunder has taken full advantage….big win for the newcomer as he heads into Atonement…..yet more problems for the wayward Doctor…

The crowd are cheering as “Heroes are hard to find” plays out and Thunder rolls under the bottom rope and into the aisleway, celebrating his victory. He slaps hands with the fans in the front row and fist pumps the air as he makes his way up the rampway. Bryan Wells is still flat out on the canvass…

DF: Thunder sent a little message to E-Unit and Wade Kelvin, they know what to expect now at Atonement…..but as for Bryan Wells, I cannot even begin to dissect his problems…

JK: Thunder is off the mark with his EWF account, major congratulations to him………I just do not know what comes next for Wells, where can he go from here?

Thunder reaches the top of the stage and he nods his head in satisfaction before turning on his heel, disappearing through the curtain and out of sight. Wells is slowly beginning to crawl back to his feet in the ring, his feet barely able to sustain his balance. He gets up on one knee as the lights dim and the mysterious gong hits the airwaves…

DF: Oh damn….

JK: Now is really not a good time…

DF: Wells laid down a challenge, I think he is about to get his answer…

JK: But he isn’t ready…..

DF: I don’t think this Jones character has much of a care for that…

The gong echoes out twice more before the lights go out completely. There are cheers and screams from the crowd and then the illumination re-appears, showing Mr Jones standing tall in the centre of the ring, right in front of Bryan Wells.

DF: How does he do that?

JK: This is not an ordinary human being…

Jones is glaring through his mask with emotionless eyes, almost boring right through Wells with his gaze. The maniacal doctor is swaying from side to side as he finally manages to stand on his feet, only for Jones to wrap his hand around Wells’ throat…

JK: He’s going for a ride…

DF: He isn’t likely to forget that in a hurry…

The ring shakes as Jones lifts Wells high into the air and then decimates him with a huge one handed-chokeslam. The crowd are split in their support of Jones, as he continues to just stand over the broken body of his nemesis. Rick Ambrose, EWF ring announcer, is stood in the ring, frozen with fear, as Jones raises his arm and beckons for the microphone.

JK: Now he wants to speak….

DF: Action first…ask questions later…

The crowd slowly begin to quiet down as Jones raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak.

Jones: Bryan….Wells!...I promised you last week that I would be the man that freed the world of your evil and sin. Now I think it is time I made good on that promise and delivered the justice that I vowed to. I know you challenged me to a fight at Atonement, but in the cold hard light of day, you really did not have much of an option.

This fight was going to take place whether you wanted it to or not. You must be held accountable for the barbaric crimes you have committed, and I have been appointed the executioner for your trial. You have been found unanimously guilty and now you must pay the ultimate price. In ten days’ time at Atonement, not only will you repent for your wrong-doing, you will drown in the misery you have inflicted upon others. You will feel ten times the pain that you have injected into your victim’s lives.

This is the end of the road for you, Doctor….the hands of time betray you and soon you still upon the altar of judgement….ten days from now you will not only Atone for your atrocities….I will take your soul as repayment!

*Jones finishes on this cold note before standing up and tossing the mic by Wells’ side. The crowd are torn in their reaction before the lights go out again. The gong sounds once and the lights come back up, revealing Wells all alone in the middle of the ring, Jones is nowhere to be seen.

DF: Now that was creepy…

JK: Creepy and extremely foreboding….Jones has accepted Wells’ challenge for a match at Atonement, but has also vowed to take the Doctor’s “soul” when all is said and done…

DF: I don’t know who I like less, Wells or Jones…they are both as freaky as each other….I sense anarchy in the offing when we get to Atonement…

JK: I don’t know how anyone can even attempt to control what is going to happen between these two men….Wells is an unstable, emotional wreck, like a bomb ready to go off…..and Jones is hell-bent on causing his destruction….it really is going to a clash of true titans at Atonement…

DF: It’s going to be a rollercoaster ride, that is for sure…

Wells is struggling to sit back up, a glazed over look in his eyes, before a sick and twisted smile crosses his face as the scene changes to the backstage area.

Official Result: Thunder by pinfall
Match time: 9 minutes 04 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:19 pm

*We are backstage and Emmy is standing in front of a mirror. She has her top rolled up past her stomach and is looking at the bruising she sustained last week. Liam Wood then appears behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Wood: How are you feeling?

Emmy: I’m ok…

*Wood raises his eyebrows

Emmy: Really, Liam, I know your concerned but I am ok. It was a little bump but I feel fine, stop fussing.

Wood: But..

Emmy: But nothing. All week you have been asking if I am ok, believe me when I tell you that I am. You need to concentrate on your match tonight, concentrate on Garcia.

Wood: Don’t even say..

*Emmy looks up into Wood’s eyes

Emmy: Garcia…..Garcia…..Garcia!

*Wood’s chest heaves in and out

Emmy: You need to relax….you know you can beat this guy, but your always so tense about the matter.

Wood: Is it any wonder? After everything he has done…

Emmy: But what has he really done? I’m ok, you’re ok, you have your championship…don’t you see, Garcia can run his mouth but he hasn’t got anything. You need to remember that when you go out there tonight….and more importantly when you take your spot at Atonement. You are the better man, Liam, you have to realize that before it is too late…. Thunder said it earlier and he was right, you need to use this anger to take Garcia out...don't just hold it in and let it build up...

*Wood breathes deeply and takes a look at his reflection in the mirror

Wood: Your right, of course. I’ve taken far too long to realize that Garcia is nothing but a loud mouth punk. Tonight I was only interested in going out there and ripping his head from his shoulders, not even concentrating on the match at hand….not even thinking about how a great performance tonight could elevate me to bigger and better things… I let him get under my skin, but not anymore. He isn’t in my league, and the only person who doesn’t know it is him….but after I am through with him, I think he’ll get the message!

*Emmy rubs her hand along Wood’s shoulder and then passes him the EWF TV Title as we change scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:22 pm

*We change scene and Vincent Costello is taping up his hands in his lavish locker-room. Carlton Jacobs appears in the doorway.

Jacobs: An interview?

*Costello smirks as he raises his head

Costello: Yeah, yeah actually I got something I want to say!

*Jacobs looks surprised as he walks into the room.

Costello: Don’t look so confused, jack..

Jacobs: It’s Carlton…

Costello: It’s a saying. Look you think I’m the kind of guy that doesn’t talk to the press, but that isn’t me. I’ll give you a story when there is something to talk about, but I won’t wait around to make idle chatter. So let’s have some real talk right now….a subject that deserves some attention…

Jacobs: What would that be?

Costello: Me!

*He laughs and the crowd boo

Jacobs: What about you?

Costello: Are your frickin kidding me? I am the number one contender to the EWF World Championship, I’m going to the big dance, junior, and I am coming home with the big shiny first prize…

Jacobs: How confident are you that you can defeat Jason Sparkz? In three attempts so far you have tasted defeat..

*An ugly grimace crosses Costello’s face

Costello: They are minor blips, we aren’t even talking about that!

*Jacobs quickly shuts up, sensing Costello’s anger

Costello: What we are talking about is the present, and the future….you’re looking at it. Jason Sparkz had his nice little feel good moment, but let us be honest, it has grown old very fast. Sure he can do a few little fancy moves, but is he a game-changer? Do you really think he is capable of leading an era? No, Sparkz is a pretty poster boy…but he isn’t no icon. He isn’t going to sell huge tickets, he won’t get us a television deal, he is a flash in the pan…..one that I will extinguish at Atonement.

I don’t care what went before, and I don’t care what any critic or ignorant fan has to say about any matter. I beat Mike Conrad, I beat Dario Machiavelli and in just ten days’ time I will beat Jason Sparkz to become the world champion.

Jacobs: And tonight, in the “proving grounds”…

Costello: Proving Grounds? What the hell do I have to prove? I am the number one contender, I am the champion in waiting, I do not have to prove a goddamn thing. Is this just another cheap publicity stunt from Magnusson, because I don’t even have a clue what this match means? If you label something as the “Proving ground” then maybe you should put a little thought into the concept. All he has done is placed eight highly combustible elements in one match….this should be called the “Countdown” or some other rubbish like that.

Your going to see anarchy and chaos run wild in that ring tonight……and when all is said and done, you will be left with one very startling image….the same image that will end the Atonement broadcast…..me, standing over the broken, battered body of Jason Sparkz….the world championship right where it belongs.

This isn’t going to be the same fairytale that you saw at the Iron Man…all your hopes and dreams are not about to come true…..you are awakening into a very real nightmare, a story that I wrote myself….it will involve an ending you will never forget…

Take everything….leave nothing…..

You have no idea!

*Costello finishes taping his hands and throws the tape away before standing up quickly, causing Jacobs to topple backwards off his chair. Costello sneers and shakes his head before walking out of the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:23 pm

*The scene changes and Dario Machiavelli is smiling as he gets ready for his main event match. Ojore is perched on a bench in the corner of the room.

Machiavelli: Arrangements are fully taken care of, everybody knows their rightful position, I cannot have hoped for this to go any better.

Ojore: The allies?

Machiavelli: I have spoken to several….we shall not be disappointed by what they have planned for us, Ojore. The war that we are waging will not be in vain, soon we shall reap the rewards of our efforts.

*Ojore nods contently

Machiavelli: Phillips and Conrad have walked willingly into the lair of the beast, but they have no idea what awaits them inside, no earthly recognition of what lies in wait just around the corner. FEAR can come in so many shapes and forms, so many unexpected guises…..I very much doubt they are even going to see it coming.

*He laughs to himself as he looks at the bank of monitors in his locker-room, watching intently as Conrad and Phillips are training for the main event.

Machiavelli: Heroes only exist in fiction…but in my masterpiece, I will show them what the real world is really consisting of. Conrad and Phillips are just the tip of the iceberg…but their downfall will pave the way for our ultimate success….once we have dismissed this obstacle, nothing will stand in our way.

Ojore: The lady?

Machiavelli: She has her uses, and we shall desire her assistance again, but she will not be required at Atonement. I have sought the expertise of another source for this event….I guarantee results!

*Ojore sits back against the wall and breathes deeply as Machiavelli smiles and heads toward the locker-room door. He turns back to Ojore…

Machiavelli: In ten days we walk into hell with our enemies….but FEAR shall shield us from the burning wrath…..four will enter, only two shall exit….I promise you, friend, we shall be those two….I will see you out there!

*Ojore looks deeply into Machiavelli’s eyes and then nods his head in belief. Machiavelli then exits the room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:27 pm

*The scene changes and Thunder is standing by with a group of backstage workers, who are congratulating him on his victory.

Worker: That was great man…..and then you hit that move from the top-rope…

Thunder: I appreciate that, but this is just the beginning for me. There is still so much more to come.

*The workers carry on talking to Thunder before the sound of clapping can be heard. Everyone turns around and Thunder looks annoyed as he looks into the face of E-Unit.

Thunder: What the hell do you want?

E-Unit: That isn’t a very nice way to greet someone…

Thunder: Actually it’s pretty pleasant compared to what I would like to do.

*E-Unit smirks

E-Unit: Ever the warrior aren’t we. But subtlety is not your strong point…

Thunder: Your right, kicking a55 is my strong point, want a demonstration?

E-Unit: I think I’ll wait until Atonement…..it will be nice for you to get all excited, only to be embarrassed live on pay per view….

Thunder: I’m going to be embarrassed? Are you even going to show up, because it seems like EWF signed the world’s biggest coward when they inked your contract…

*Both men go nose to nose before a cough interrupts them. They both turn to see the muscular figure of Wade Kelvin

Kelvin: Interrupting?

*He smiles as he looks from E-Unit to Thunder

Kelvin: I see you two have got beef, and I want you to know that you can take as long as you like to sort it out. The only thing I’m bothered about is winning the “Rookie Row” match and making my mark in this company. I don’t care about you (he points at E-Unit) or you (he points at Thunder)….

Thunder: The feeling is mutual…

Kelvin: Glad to hear it. I’ve seen you fight and I know you’ll bring skills to the proceedings….as for you (he looks back at E-Unit) I don’t even know if you have the balls to turn up, but if you do then get ready for ten times what you felt tonight….EWF isn’t ready for what I am offering…..as good as you two may claim to be, your swimming way out of your depth…

*Thunder smirks and squares up to Kelvin. E-Unit is merely looking from one man to the other, as though deep in thought about something.

E-Unit: You guys think you have it all figured out. You think you know about me from two little performances that didn’t matter one iota. Wait until Atonement, when the pay per view is rolling, then you can get a glimpse of what I am really bringing to this table. I heading straight for the top in this business, so feel free to take all the cheapshots you want, because in the blink of an eye you won’t even be able to see the steam from my (beep) as it falls down on you….

*Thunder, Kelvin and E-Unit are all glaring at each other as Oliver Baker walks into the shot, a smile on his face.

Baker: I’m glad to see all three of you are ready for Atonement…….this is a big moment for all of us, me included, because I signed you three to EWF and it will reflect very badly upon me if you do not impress…

E-Unit: You have nothing to worry about…..you’ll get your performance…

Thunder: We’ve heard all your talk before, when are you going to back it up?

E-Unit: Just wait and see…

Kelvin: All of this talk just suits me fine……you boys are right there for the taking…

*There is jostling and arguing as Baker steps in front of them

Baker: Come on now guys, save it until Atonement….we want a match that everyone is going to remember. And before I go….I just wanted to let you know that this match, although originally scheduled as a triple threat….it’s now a fatal four way…

*All three men stare at Baker in surprise

E-Unit: Wait a minute….whose the fourth guy?

*Baker smiles

Baker: Well I just finished up with his contract a few minutes ago….he didn’t have time to stick around but he asked me to pass on a message….

*They all look at Baker

Baker: H.W.M.Y.F

Thunder: Huh?

Baker: That’s what he asked me to say….if you can work that out then maybe you can have a clue to his identity….if not then see you boys in ten days…

*Baker smiles at them before walking out fight. There is still a lot of intensity in the air between all three competitors, but they all also seem to be considering who their mystery opponent is.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:28 pm

*We change for a final time and the crowd cheer as Kelsey Hughes is shown on camera, standing by with the hooded figure of the EWF Champion, Jason Sparkz.

Kelsey: Jason….first of all thank you for this time…I know you have a match very shortly…

Sparkz: No need for the thanks, I am always happy to converse. Especially with a pretty lady..

*Kelsey giggles

Kelsey: Well tonight is the “proving grounds” match. Eight man tag team contest, but I would imagine that your focus is solely upon Vincent Costello?

Sparkz: Naturally I am watching Costello and what he is bringing to the table, you always have to be on guard as far as upcoming opponents are concerned. But you have to remember that there are six other guys in this match…..and I am sure that each of them would love to prove they are worthy of getting a world championship shot. I have to be aware from all angles tonight…..because Costello might be waiting for me at Atonement, but if I get past that then there is no telling what awaits me in the future.

Kelsey: Which brings me to the next question….it was announced early tonight that the winner of the Conrad/Phillips vs FEAR match at Atonement will earn themselves a shot at the world title…under triple threat rules. If you are to get past Vincent Costello, how would you feel about being in such a predicament?

Sparkz: Obviously I can’t comment too much on that right now, it would be extremely unprofessional to overlook an opponent and gaze into the future. Facing anyone for the world championship is always a challenge…so triple threat rules, perhaps against two allies, would be an even bigger ask...but as champion, I need to be confident I can overcome any scenario……we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it….but with the EWF faithful on my side, I have the belief that I can stand up to anything and anyone…

*The crowd cheer

Kelsey: And just a quick note about Atonement. You face off against Vincent Costello with the title on the line…but you have already beaten him three times….how confident does that make you?

Sparkz: I don’t think you can afford to think like that. Every match is different, and all it takes is one slip for it all to change. I have a great record against Costello, but that will not make me take him lightly at all. He is a fine competitor, he has proven that he deserves this shot more than anyone else on the roster, so I need to be prepared.

I do believe I can beat him but it isn’t ever going to be easy. I am sure it will be a hell of a fight, a worthy main event for the Atonement PPV….hopefully we put on a show, send the fans home happy, and when all is said and done….this…

*He holds the EWF Championship in the air, drawing big cheers

Sparkz: Will be staying right here…..forever and always!

Kelsey: Good luck tonight Jason…

Sparkz: Thank you..

*They share an intimate stare and then Sparkz shoulders the championship and exits the scene, the cameras then taking us back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:31 pm

Main Event
Jason Sparkz/Liam Wood/Jimmy Phillips/Mike Conrad vs Vincent Costello/Alex Garcia/Dario Machiavelli/Ojore

JK; Things are heating up really nicely as we draw ever closer to Atonement, Don…

DF: It really is fever pitch back in the locker-room, and now we get to see a little preview of that animosity right here in our main event…

JK: We have been looking forward to this bout all night……eight man tag team match, main event of Conflict…who will have the final say before Atonement?

“Seven nation army” echoes out and the crowd begin to boo as Alex Garcia makes his way onto the stage, a cocky grin on his face. He removes his cowboy hat and twirls it on his finger before swaggering down to the ring and climbing inside.

DF: Ten days from now we will see Alex Garcia go one on one with Liam Wood, a hugely anticipated TV Championship match…but you have to wonder, what’s going to happen tonight, Wood is in a pretty crazed mood right now?

JK: He’s very rightfully angry…last week he saw his girlfriend caught in the crossfire of his feud with Garcia, he believes this is extremely personal and has promised to have revenge on Garcia…

Garcia removes his t-shirt and drops it to the outside, with his hat, before taking his time to stroll around the ring. He ignores the crowd abuse and then “People are strange” roars out to even louder boos from the fans in attendance. Dario Machiavelli slowly walks out onto the stage, a dark smile on his face, soon to be followed by the hulking figure of Ojore.

DF: The FEAR is here……what an intimidating duo this is….

JK: At Atonement these two men will settle their differences with Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips….Three Stages of Hell…..will FEAR finally have their comeuppance for two whole months of terrorizing the EWF locker-room?

DF: You’d like to think so…but Machiavelli seems cool, calm and very confident…that cannot be a good thing. He requested the “three stages of hell”, he was the one who wanted this match…..you have to think this guy has a trick or two up his sleeve!

JK: FEAR are already responsible for two concussions that were suffered by Mike Conrad, and a broken bone in Jimmy Phillips’ shoulder….very dangerous men and I wonder how they will adapt to this team environment tonight…

Machiavelli and Ojore eventually reach the ring, and they take their time in climbing onto the apron. There is very little interaction between them and Alex Garcia before “Godfather” echoes out and is followed by a procession of purple pyrotechnics.

DF: And then there is this man…..the highly volatile number one contender to the EWF Championship…

JK: There isn’t one man on this team that isn’t volatile…..but I admit that Costello’s temper is something to behold……

DF: Can he throw off the shackles of those three defeats to Jason Sparkz and climb to the top of the mountain in ten days’ time? Are we looking at the next EWF World Champion?

JK: He believes we are….he is so confident that Atonement will be his time to shine…

Costello makes his way down the rampway, a cool expression on his face. He smirks as the crowd boo him and then takes off his t-shirt, throwing it at the face of a fan in the front row. He then signals a belt around his waist, drawing more boos, and then climbs up into the ring.

DF: An interesting question is how Costello will work with Machiavelli? I mean he did beat Machiavelli last week to earn that title shot….

JK: A very valid point….Machiavelli may feel it is him that deserved that shot, that he would have won if it hadn’t been for the interference of Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad…

DF: Alas we will never know the answer to that now..

Costello looks Machiavelli up and down with a smile before nodding at Garcia and beginning to climb the ropes, where he mockingly poses to the unimpressed masses. He then jumps down to join his cohorts as “I killed the prom queen” blasts out to a thunderous ovation. There is jets of green and yellow pyros before Liam Wood appears in the arc of the entranceway. The EWF TV Title strapped around his waist, a focused expression on his face.

JK: Business picking up in the Coliseum…..Liam Wood has entered the “proving grounds”…

DF: Great bit of business by Daniel Magnusson to pack in all of these elements….this is the biggest of big Conflict main events and I cannot wait to see the overspill of all of these great rivalries…

JK: Look at the intensity on Wood’s face…he is ready for a fight tonight…

DF: He is remembering every little detail of what Garcia has put him through…drawing on the negatives so he can create positives…

Wood stands in the aisleway, allowing the fans to reach over and slap his back, before he unclasps the TV Title and drapes it across the floor. He then stares up at the ring, where Garcia is watching him closely, and begins to move in…

JK: Just one of three very high octane feuds that are involved in this match…I do not envy the referee…

The sound of the dustbin lorry echoes out of the speakers to another set of wild cheers from the LA crowd. Mike Conrad then walks through the curtain, his trademark trash can in hand, and he raises a lone fist in appreciation of the fans’ support.

DF: Conrad has seen his hopes and dreams shattered on three different occasions by the FEAR campaign….two shots at world glory and once at the TV Championship…..he knows that his career cannot take off until he removes Machiavelli and Ojore from the equation….

JK: That is where Atonement comes in…..Machiavelli may have suggested the “Three Stages of Hell” but there was never any doubt that Conrad and Phillips would accept….they want a finale as much as their rivals do…

Conrad dumps his trash can down by the steel steps and then shakes hands with Liam Wood. They take a long look at their opponents and then “Cold Ash” screams out, accompanied by a rush of red pyros that explode into the air. Jimmy Phillips then bursts through the curtain, bobbing from one foot to the other, a smile on his face.

DF: Jimmy Phillips is never happier than when he is out here in front of the masses….

JK: Another reason why he hates FEAR so much….they broke his shoulder, they tried to end his career so he could not experience nights like this any more….for Phillips this is about more than just being a champion, this is personal….

DF: I hear you….don’t forget Machiavelli breaking into Jimmy Phillips’ home, filming his family…..that is sick and you know that Phillips just wants to rip FEAR in half…

JK: He’ll get his chance….a chance to get rid of his enemy once and for all….then he and Conrad can concentrate on getting their careers back on track…

Phillips walks from one side of the stage to the other, drawing on the support of the crowd, before unzipping his hoody and throwing it to the adoring fans. He marches down to the ring and touches knuckles with Conrad and Wood, before all three men begin to talk amongst themselves.

DF: We are left with just one more arrival….THE man right now in EWF…..the world champion……….here he comes…

JK: Amazing noise in the Coliseum for Jason Sparkz…

“Lose yourself” roars out amid a deafening explosion of blue thunderbolts. The crowd are on their feet, showing their appreciation, as Jason Sparkz pushes through the curtain with a smile on his face. He lifts the EWF Championship high over his head, causing bigger cheers from the crowd, before he begins to make his way down to the ring.

DF: February 5th 2013, the night when Jason Sparkz earned the right to be crowned the first ever EWF World Champion….he defeated five men in a forty eight hour period and since then he has been on an amazing roll….still yet to taste defeat in this promotion….

JK: Sparkz combines amazing speed, agility and the drive to succeed that has so far set him apart from the rest of the playing field…

DF: But as tough as it has been so far, it only gets more difficult as time goes by…..keeping a championship reign alive is as tough as it gets…

JK: You’re the two time world champion, you would know…

Jason Sparkz lowers his hood and slaps hands with the fans before he joins his three teammates at the base of the ring. They all nod respectfully at one another before Sparkz hands the world championship to a runner, who takes it to the announce area. Costello eyes the gold, hungrily, before fixing his focus back on the champion. There is an intense staredown between all eight men…

DF: You can really sense the tension in the air….this is an electric atmosphere…

JK: These eight men are just ten days away from a career-defining night….

DF: BUT THE WAR STARTS NOW!

The crowd erupt as Sparkz, Conrad, Phillips and Wood charges the ring and begin to brawl with their opponents inside. The referee steps back for a moment, allowing the action to play out as best as it possibly can.

JK: No way can the official keep a lid on this…

DF: He just needs to wait for it die down, then he can establish a little control….

Phillips and Conrad immediately crash into Machiavelli and Ojore, setting the fight off. Wood is brawling with Garcia as Costello takes the fight to Jason Sparkz. All eight men are brawling around the ring…

JK: Absolute mayhem to begin this main event match….

Machiavelli attempts a huge haymaker on Conrad but he ducks it and manages to backdrop Dario over the top rope to the outside. Conrad then quickly runs across to help Phillips and they succeed in double clotheslining Ojore over the top and crashing to the floor below…

DF: Nice teamwork from Phillips and Conrad…..

Alex Garcia tries to whip Liam Wood into the corner but Viper reverses and sends his foe crashing into the turnbuckle. Garcia then drops down on all fours as Sparkz runs across and uses his back as a springboard…

JK: Poetry in motion…

Sparkz thunders into Garcia, causing cheers from the crowd, before getting back up. He signals for Wood to come and help him, before they both kick Costello in the stomach and deliver a double suplex…

*Crowd cheer

DF: They just cleaned house on the opposition…

JK: These four men are in the mood for a fight tonight…

The cameras show Wood, Sparkz, Conrad and Phillips all standing tall in the ring as their opponents watch on with anger from the outside. Mike Conrad decides to start the match, officially, for his team as Alex Garcia climbs back in to start off…

JK: And now, after the intensity of that beginning, we can have a match…

DF: Conrad and Garcia, first time meeting….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:31 pm

Garcia and Conrad circle one another before launching into a lockup, centre of the ring. Garcia is quick to apply a side headlock but Conrad bounces back against the ropes and shoves Garcia across the ring. Garcia comes back with a solid forearm that knocks Conrad down before letting him get back up and armdrags him into a seated chinlock…

JK: Garcia trying to keep Conrad down, slow the pace of the match…

DF: He knows Conrad isn’t much danger on the ground…

Conrad quickly stands up and out of the submission, slamming a knee right into Garcia’s gut. He whips Alex off the ropes and sends him flying into a big backdrop as he comes back. Garcia gets back up and Conrad floors him with a running clothesline before welcoming him up again and into a big sideslam………………….1……………….2……………….Garcia gets his shoulder up.

JK: Nice start from Conrad, hasn’t missed a beat since he has been out…

Conrad stands and he makes a quick tag to Jimmy Phillips. The crowd cheer “The Talent” as he climbs through the ropes and quickly drags Garcia up into a bigtime suplex. He kneels, looking over at Machiavelli and Ojore, before running off the ropes and returning with a huge jumping kneedrop to the forehead of his opponent…..Garcia crawls back to his feet and Phillips nails him with a belly to belly suplex…………………..1……………………………..2…………………kickout.

DF: Nice inter-changing of tags in the early going…

Phillips pulls Garcia up and knees him in the stomach before tagging in Jason Sparkz. The crowd cheer as the world champion quickly jumps onto the top rope and then dives off, flattening Garcia with a bulldog as he comes out of midair. The crowd cheer as Sparkz then runs the ropes and returns with rolling thunder………………..1………………………………..2…………………….shoulder up!

JK: Alex Garcia is not enjoying the start of this match at all…

DF: Maybe a few too many beers before the match…

Sparkz pulls Garcia up into the piledriver position but Garcia fights out and counters by swiping his opponent’s legs. He then drops back and slingshots Sparkz toward the corner, only for the world champion to land on the middle ropes. Garcia gets back to his feet, thinking he has the advantage, as Sparkz leaps onto the top rope and then twists back into an impressive crossbody takedown……………………………..1………………………….2…………….kickout!

JK: That wasn’t quite enough….but it was certainly closer that anything we have seen so far….

DF: This is the tag everyone wants to see….

Sparkz gets back up and he points to Liam Wood, drawing huge cheers from the crowd inside the Coliseum. Sparkz then slaps Wood’s hand, welcoming him into the match, and Viper wastes no time in going straight after his opponent…

JK: Alex Garcia does not want to be in there with Liam Wood right now…

Garcia stumbles back up to his feet and the colour drains from his face as he turns around. He throws his hands up in mock surrender but it is too late, Wood is already hammering home hard right hands to the face. He rocks Garcia back onto the ropes and then sends him across the ring, taking him down with a big boot when he comes back. Garcia gets back up and misses badly with a right hand, allowing Wood to drill him with a thunderous full nelson…

DF: That could do it…

…2
……..Costello breaks up the cover!

JK: Costello not wanting this match to finish yet…

DF: He wants a piece of Sparkz before we go off air…

Wood glares at Costello as he stands up but the referee is quick to escort VC back out of the ring. Wood then walks around the back of Garcia and grabs his right leg…

JK: Anklelock…

Garcia desperately crawls away and then rolls forwards, sending Wood into the turnbuckle. He then scrambles back to his feet and rushes in for a shining wizard but Wood ducks it and sends Garcia crashing against the ropes. The crowd cheer as Viper then runs to the opposite side of the ring…

*Crowd boo

JK: Cmon now…

The crowd are angry as Machiavelli drives his knee through the ropes and into the small of Wood’s back, knocking him off balance. Wood turns quickly and aims a right hand at Dario but Garcia is already across and dropkicks Wood in the back, causing him to fall forwards and slam his head off the middle turnbuckle before rolling into a seated position in the corner.

DF: One momentary blip like that and the tables have turned…Liam Wood does not want to be in that corner…

The crowd boo as Garcia stomps down on Wood’s chest before choking him with his boot to the count of four. Garcia then mocks the crowd before offering the tag to Dario Machiavelli, who gladly accepts. Machiavelli picks up where Garcia left off, choking Liam Wood with his boot, before dragging him away from the ropes and making a cover………………………………….1……………………kickout!

JK: Liam Wood is not going to be put away so easily…

DF: Big chance for Machiavelli here though, he and his team can seriously weaken the TV Champ…

Machiavelli clubs Wood across the back before dragging him up and gutwrenching him up into a falling gutbuster across his knee. Machiavelli then bounces off the ropes and returns with a legdrop across Wood’s throat………………………………….1…………………………………2………………….shoulder up. Machiavelli drops an elbow to the chest before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope. He stands there for a moment and then jumps off, looking for a diving knee…..

JK: Wood managed to avoid that one….chance to get out of this situation…

Wood rolls away, causing Machiavelli to land hard on his knee, and then he bursts off the ropes for momentum, only for Ojore to grab the back of his head and rag him down onto the floor with immense power.

DF: That is scary….that was one hand and Ojore just put Wood down….

JK: Ojore just prevented Wood from taking control of this match…

Machiavelli is now able to get up and he takes Wood down with a swinging neckbreaker………………….1……………………2……………………..shoulder up from the TV Champion. Dario gets back to his feet and aims several stomps to the chest of his opponent before tagging in Ojore, who draws big heat from the crowd.

DF: The beast of FEAR has arrived…

Ojore pulls Wood up to his feet with ease and then ploughs him back down with a huge bodyslam. He then runs off the ropes and returns with a diving splash…………………….1………………………2………………Wood kicks out. Ojore stands on the chest of Viper, driving all his bodyweight down on him, before stepping off. He leans over Wood and wraps both hands around his neck, lifting him slightly off the canvass and then repeatedly smashes the back of his head into the mat (ala Ryback)

JK: This guy is just an animal, out and out….

DF: He is built for destruction….no doubt about that…

Ojore lets out an animalistic roar and then turns to Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips, beckoning them into the ring. He drags Wood up and levels him with a huge headbutt, staggering Viper back into the corner, before charging in and almost squashing him with a huge splash. Ojore lets Wood stumble out of the corner and then grips him around the throat…

JK: CHOKEBOMB!

DF: Countered……………DDT!

The crowd cheer as Wood wraps his arm around Ojore’s head in midair, dragging him back down into a huge DDT. Both teams begin to urge their members to make a tag, but it is Wood who has the advantage this time around….

JK: Wood is in a great position, and it will do him wonder to take a breather…

The crowd cheer as Wood reaches out and manages to find the hand of Mike Conrad, signifying the tag. Conrad quickly climbs the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle, waiting for Ojore to get up, and then he jumps into a flying shoulder tackle….

DF: Ojore somehow stayed on his feet……this is not an easy man to keep down….

JK: Something Conrad and Phillips will have to consider at Atonement…

Conrad runs off the ropes for more momentum, crashing into Ojore with a flying clothesline but still the big man stays on his feet. Conrad then signals for Jimmy Phillips to come and help him….they run off opposite sides of the ring and Phillips charges back with a flying shoulder block as Conrad goes down low with a dropkick to the back of Ojore’s knees…

DF: They got him down….great teamwork….

Conrad quickly jumps ontop for the cover………………………1………………………….2……………..powerout from Ojore.

JK: Getting him down is one thing, keeping him there is another…

Conrad is quickly over and landing with right hands to the head of Ojore before running the ropes and returning with a solid knee that lays the big man flat out. Conrad then heads over to the turnbuckle and he begins to climb to the top. He reaches the summit and raises his fist to the crowd before jumping off…

DF: Conrad got all of that legdrop…..

JK: This may set him up beautifully for what comes next…

The legdrop lands right across the throat of Ojore, who immediately tries to get back to his feet. The big man is swaying unsteadily and Conrad is waiting for him as he reaches his vertical base….

DF: DUSTBUSTER!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:32 pm

Conrad leaps up for the RKO but Ojore shoves him into the corner before rushing in for another splash. Conrad is able to avoid this time and rolls out before making the tag to Jimmy Phillips. Ojore crashes into the turnbuckle and staggers back out as Phillips runs to the opposite ropes and sprints back…

JK: SPEAR!

DF: That’ll take the big man off his feet…

JK: Will it keep him there…

….2
…………….th-powerout!

DF: There is your answer….still not enough…

Jimmy Phillips shakes his head, slightly disbelieving, before getting back up. He pulls Ojore back up and tries to whip him off the ropes but the big man is able to counter, sending Phillips across the ring…

JK: Clothesline…no missed him…

DF: SAMOAN DROP!

Phillips ducks a clothesline on the comeback and then waits for Ojore to turn around before scooping him into the impressive samoan drop…………………………………..1………………………..2……………….Ojore kicks out again. Phillips gets back up to his feet and he waits for Ojore to stand up before dragging him into position…

JK: TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks for the “rock-bottom” but Ojore elbows his way free and then grabs Phillips around the throat as he comes back…

DF: CHOKE…

Phillips boots Ojore in the stomach and takes him down with a russian legsweep before rolling over to the corner and tagging in Jason Sparkz.

JK: Ojore is down….the world champion has his sights locked on….this could be all…

DF: Sparkz is the master of high-flying….

Sparkz raises his arm, drawing huge cheers from the crowd, and then leaps up to the top turnbuckle. He crouches there, a smile on his face, before standing up tall and looking down at Ojore….

JK: All or nothing…

DF: LIGHTNING STRIKE!

The flashbulbs go off as Sparkz is airborne for the frogsplash, only to land across the knees of Ojore. The world champion rolls away in pain and Ojore is able to get back to his feet, allowing Vincent Costello to slap him across the back.

JK; Costello wants some of the world champion…

Costello is quickly onto Sparkz and drives three vicious knees into the midsection, throwing his rival back into the corner. He then stomps a mudhole in the stomach of Sparkz before grabbing his arm and whipping him to the opposite corner. Costello follows in but Sparkz uses the top rope to push himself up and he wraps his legs around the neck of the oncoming Sparkz…

DF: Headscissors….NO!

Sparkz looks to twist out into a headscissors but Costello holds him in position and then drops him, throat-first, across the top rope. Sparkz staggers toward the centre of the ring and Costello takes him out with a running neckbreaker………………………1……………………..2…………………kickout!

JK: Costello knows that his record against Jason Sparkz isn’t great at all…but all that really matters is the upcoming match at Atonement…

DF: If he wins that then all the previous fights mean nothing….he will be the world champion…

Costello gets up and he kicks Sparkz in the face before dropping down ontop of him and rains in with thunderous right hands, forcing the referee to intervene on the count of four. Costello has words with the official before grabbing Sparkz by the head and drags him up……

JK: Didn’t see that jawbreaker coming…

The jawbreaker sends Costello staggering back to the corner and Sparkz follows in with an impressive dropsault. He then climbs onto the ropes and begins to hammer down with furious right hands to the head of Costello…

DF: Ten punch combo…Sparkz showing an aggressive side…..

The eighth punch lands as Costello grabs Sparkz’ legs and runs out of the corner, nailing a kneeling powerbomb into a cover…
….1
……………2
…………………..shoulder up!

JK: Costello almost caught Sparkz cold there…

They get back to their feet and Costello lifts Sparkz up onto his shoulders and spins him around for the GTS but Sparkz drops off the back and pushes Costello off the ropes, taking him down with a spinning heel kick as he comes back. Sparkz stumbles back and nails a standing moonsault……………….1……………………2………………..shoulder up!

DF: Sparkz is a guy that just does not lay down for anyone…..no matter what is thrown at him…

Sparkz pulls Costello up and attempts a snap suplex but is countered into a rolling small package………………1………………………..2……………………….kickout. Both men scramble back up and Sparkz leapfrogs over the top of Costello before running off the ropes and returning with a sprinting headscissors takedown….

JK: Sparkz is beginning to pick up the tempo….

Costello gets back up to his feet and Sparkz hiptosses him into a seated position before running the ropes and returning with a stiff low dropkick to the face of VC. Costello is flat out on the mat and Sparkz makes his way to the corner and springs onto the top rope….

DF: B.M.E!

JK: Incredible hangtime!

The crowd roar in approval as Sparkz floats back and connects with the moonsault across the midsection of his opponent…
…..1
…………2
…………….Alex Garcia breaks up the pinfall!

DF: That could have been a three count….

JK: INCOMING!

Garcia breaks up the cover with an axe handle, but has no time to do anything else as Liam Wood flies across the ring and decimates him with a huge clothesline that sends both men toppling over the top rope to the outside of the ring.

DF: Wood isn’t interested in waiting for Atonement…

JK: He is completely ignoring the advice from Thunder and Emmy….he has lost it…

Garcia tries to get up but Wood runs him back into the ringpost and then takes Garcia by the scruff of the neck before launching him through the air, crashing him over the announce table and clattering into the barrier behind!

JK: Garcia almost took us out there…..Wood is beside himself….

Mike Conrad has dropped down off the apron to calm Wood down as the cameras shoot back into the ring. Jason Sparkz ducks a clothesline attempt from Costello and connects with a backdrop driver before making the tag to Jimmy Philllips.

DF: Keeping it fresh….very good tactic….

JK: Seems like Wood has at least calmed down…..

Mike Conrad is giving words of advice to Liam Wood as Jimmy Phillips enters the fray. He lets Costello stand up before pulling him into position and flipping him into a dominator scenario….

DF: Costello going for a ride…

Vincent is able to rake the eyes of Phillips and drop off the back before running the ropes, only to return into a huge spinebuster from Jimmy Phillips, which shakes the ring to its foundations. Phillips raises his fist to the crowd and then lets Costello stand up, straight into a northern lights suplex………………………1………………………………….2……………………..kickout!

JK: Jimmy Phillips looks strong and fired up…..TOUCHDOWN!

Costello gets back up and JP attempts the rock-bottom but Costello elbows his way out and then kicks Phillips in the gut…

DF: Fisherman’s….

JK: MASTERLOCK!

Phillips spins out of the suplex attempt and pulls Costello into the full nelson submission hold. The crowd cheer as Phillips puts serious pressure down on the back of Costello’s neck…

DF: I don’t think Costello has the power to break Phillips’ grip….

JK: What was that?

Phillips seems to have the submission locked in, but suddenly pulls away in apparent agony. The referee checks on JP as Costello holds his hands up in mock innocence…

DF: What happened?

JK: Look at the bloody replay….Costello caught Phillips low with his heel…..outrageous…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:33 pm

The replays show Costello flick his foot back between the legs of JP, breaking up the submission. Phillips is in clear pain in the corner as Costello runs in and connects with a diving knee that lands right across the temple of Phillips and drops him to the canvass.

DF: Thanks to a little bit of shady tactics…

JK: Shady? He cheated….

DF: Costello flips the tide….

Costello aims three kicks into the chest and head of Phillips before backing away and offers the tag to Dario Machiavelli, who accepts. Machiavelli seems to take great pleasure in sizing Phillips up before he runs in and buries his knee right into the face of his rival. Phillips slumps on the deck and Dario drags him away from the ropes for a cover……………………….1…………………………………………….2……………..Phillips gets his shoulder up!

JK: This is precisely where Machiavelli wants Phillips, down and helpless…..

DF: He may get the chance to put him away for good at Atonement….

Machiavelli pulls Phillips’ right arm, with injured shoulder, away from his body and then jumps into the air, driving his knee down into the injured area. Phillips yells out in pain as Machiavelli grabs the arm again and this time he wrenches it before twisting around and attempting to roll into an armbar…

JK: Phillips holding back with all of his strength…

JP has ahold of Machiavelli’s tights with his free hand, stopping him from rolling into the submission. He digs deep and manages to throw Dario back into the corner before scrambling back to his feet. He shakes some feeling back into his arm and then chases Machiavelli into the corner…

*Crowd groan

DF: Not what he wanted….

Machiavelli steps aside and it sends Phillips smashing through the ropes and straight into the steel ringpost. Phillips is folded up for some time, allowing Machiavelli to waistlock him into a german suplex. Dario gets back to his feet and nails a legdrop…………………….1…………………………2…………………kickout.

DF: That shoulder of Jimmy Phillips is just the target everytime he steps in the ring….he needs to make sure he can protect it as much as possible…

Machiavelli pulls Phillips up to his feet and yanks the right arm before twisting it around and driving the point of his elbow down into the back of the shoulder. Phillips doubles up in pain, allowing Machiavelli to lift him into an atomic drop and then a face-first russian legsweep……………………….1……………………….2………….shoulder up.

JK: Jimmy Phillips is not in an enviable position right now…..he could do with making a tag, but I doubt he has the energy or the impetus to make it happen…

Machiavelli stands on the injured shoulder again before he makes the tag to Ojore, drawing boos from the crowd. The cameras show a shot of Alex Garcia making his way back onto the apron, holding his neck, before focusing back on Ojore and Phillips.

DF: The last person Jimmy Phillips wants to see right now is the hulking beast that is Ojore…

Phillips is finally able to get back to his feet, only for him to walk straight into Ojore, who promptly lifts him up and places him straight into a crushing bearhug…

JK: This might be the end right here….Ojore is going to squeeze life out of Jimmy Phillips…

Phillips tries to use his own strength to push himself free but Ojore is too strong, crushing his hands together and really cutting off the air supply to his opponent. The crowd are willing Phillips on, but slowly his fight becomes less and less pronounced…

DF: Phillips is trying to get himself free….but he has nothing left in the tank…

JK: Ojore is putting him away right here…

Phillips’ chin is slumped right against the shoulder of Ojore and his eyes are beginning to close through the pain. The official is asking JP if he wants to quit but Phillips just manages to shake his head, unable to muster the strength to speak….

DF: I can’t believe how powerful Ojore is…

Conrad, Sparkz and Wood are all clapping their hands, urging the crowd to get behind Jimmy Phillips but their efforts seem futile. The “Talent” slowly begins to fade out, to the point where he is no longer communicating with the referee…

JK: Referee may be forced to step in here…

The referee looks to the timekeeper and then takes ahold of Jimmy Phillips’ arm, lifting it in the air before letting go…

….it drops!

DF: You know the drill….drops three times and we are done…

The referee raises the hand of Phillips again, he then lets go…
….it drops again!

JK: A lot of worried faces inside the Coliseum…

Conrad and co. look very anxious as the referee holds Jimmy Phillips arm in the air for a third time and then drops it…
…it falls!

DF: STILL FIGHTING!

The crowd roar as Phillips’ hand suddenly shoots back into the air at the very last second. His eyes become more alert and he summons all his strength to kick and press his body away from Ojore. But the monster is strong and is not willing to let his grip weaken…

JK: Ojore is not letting go….Phillips still in a world of trouble…..

Phillips manages to land two solid headbutts right to the face of Ojore, staggering the big man backwards. But instead of just letting Phillips go, Ojore lets out a roar and then jumps into the air and spins around, crushing Phillips under a huge belly to belly slam….

DF: Goodnight…

Ojore makes the cover on Phillips…………………………….1………………………………….2……………………………..shoulder up just in time from Phillips!

JK: The Talent needs a tag….he is really hurt now…

DF: He’s tired and beat up….and things are not getting any better…

Ojore makes the tag to Alex Garcia, who promptly springboards onto the top rope and clatters into Phillips, as he tries to stand, with a shining wizard in midair. Garcia then looks over at Wood and crotch chops him before welcoming Phillips back up…

JK: Garcia has certainly recovered from earlier…

Garcia lifts Phillips onto his shoulders and then drops him into a gutbuster across his knee before covering……………………………1…………………………….2………………Phillips kicks out. Garcia gets back up to his feet and he pulls Phillips up by the head…

DF: Package piledriver…

Phillips kicks his legs and refuses to be lifted into the piledriver. He instead uses his strength to lift Garcia up onto his back for an Alabama slam but Garcia rolls down the back into a schoolboy…………….1……………………..2…………………….kickout. Both men make it back to their feet and Phillips bursts off his heels…

JK: GAME-CHANGER!

Garcia ducks the clothesline from hell at the very last second and then wipes Phillips out with a beautifully crafted dropkick as he comes back from the ropes. Garcia scurries over and grabs Phillips’ legs…

DF: TEXAS CLOVERLEAF!

JK: This is bad for Jimmy Phillips…

Garcia manages to turn Phillips over onto his stomach and apply the submission. The crowd look worried, as do Phillips’ teammates, but The Talent is not waiting around and quickly drags himself toward the ropes, wrapping his fist around the bottom…

DF: Phillips getting out of there as soon as he possibly could….

JK: Amazing that he still had that kind of energy…

Garcia breaks the hold on the count of three and gets up. He stomps down on the back of Phillips before he backs away into the middle of the ring. Wildfire mocks the crowd and then Liam Wood, as he waits for Phillips to get back up to his feet…

DF: Garcia doing his best to get right under Viper’s skin…

JK: I think it has been working for weeks…..

DF: Wood really wants to be in this match…

Phillips eventually gets back up and he staggers out toward the centre of the ring, where Garcia kicks him in the stomach…

JK: CATALINA…

Phillips blocks the stunner attempt and shoves Garcia into the corner before chasing in with a bodysplash, only to find nobody home. He clatters against the turnbuckle and staggers back out and Garcia kicks him in the stomach again…

DF: No, caught his foot…

Phillips catches Garcia’s foot and spins him around before attempting his own kick to the stomach, but this time Garcia catches his opponent’s boot and performs a quick dragon screw takedown…

JK: Brilliant set of counters….

DF: 187!

The crowd boo as Garcia keeps ahold of his foe’s leg and quickly turns him over onto his stomach and applies the anklelock submission hold. Phillips yells out in pain, his face contorted, but he shakes his head when the referee asks him if he wants to quit and then rolls forwards, sending Garcia crashing into the turnbuckle…

JK: That’s one way to get out of it…

DF: Machiavelli made the bling tag….he’s heading for the top….DOUBLE AXE HANDLE!

The crowd boo as Dario hits the top rope and then takes out the unknowing Phillips with a flying axe handle to the back of his head. Machiavelli laughs at the reaction of the crowd and then drags his finger across his throat as he waits for Phillips to get back up….

JK: Machiavelli about to put Phillips away….THE FINAL CUT!

Machiavelli drags Phillips into position for the inverted DDT but out of nowhere The Talent lifts Machiavelli from the backwards position, onto his shoulders, and runs him into an amazing powerslam…

DF: Not even the British Bulldog could have pulled that off better….what an act of desperation that was from Jimmy Phillips….that’s a true fighter…

JK: I am shocked that he still had the presence of mind to make that happen…

DF: He still needs a tag though….he doesn’t want to be in this match much longer…

JK: And yet his teammates are chomping at the bit for their opportunity….

Both Phillips and Machiavelli are down on the canvass, each one looking to make it back to their corner and make the crucial tag. Phillips is really feeling the effects of the sustained beating he has received but he is edging closer to the outstretched hands of his teammates…

JK: Machiavelli has more in the tank…..he’ll get there first…..Costello got it….

DF: VIPER STRIKES!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:34 pm

Costello makes the tag from Machiavelli just seconds before Phillips slaps the hand of Wood, signifying a change. The crowd erupt as Wood quickly springs onto the ropes and flies through the air, meeting the oncoming Costello with a huge lariat takedown. Wood rolls back onto his feet and waits for Costello to get back up before nailing him with a big running clothesline. He then welcomes him up again and unleashes a big release german suplex….

JK: Wood has all this rage pent up…but now he is unleashing it…

DF: TV Champ is ready…

Ojore tries to blindside Wood but he ducks the oncoming battering ram and succeeds in nailing another german suplex. Ojore tries to get back up but Wood nails him with a running DDT, causing the big man to roll under the bottom rope to the outside. The crowd are gesturing furiously to Wood as he gets back to his feet, but he is unaware of what is going on behind him…

JK: Garcia lying in wait…

Garcia is on the top rope, waiting for Wood to turn around, and then he dives off as Viper swivels to face him….

DF: He was playing possum….he knew…

JK: Chokeslam!

Wood catches Garcia around the throat as he comes down off the top rope and plants him with a bigtime chokeslam, gaining a huge reaction from the crowd inside the Coliseum. Wood then rags Garcia up by the hair and runs him forwards, tossing him high over the top rope to the outside. He trash talks his foe a little before turning back around…

DF: ROUGH RYDER!

Wood is caught completely unawares by the huge jumping leg lariat by Costello that lays him flat on the canvass…………………………….1……………………………………….2………………………….shoulder up. Costello bangs his hand on the mat and implores the referee to count faster before getting back to his feet. He spits on the deck and then urges Wood to get back onto his feet…

JK: Costello would love to leave here tonight with that victory….would be a huge boost ahead of Atonement’s world championship bout….

DF: He’s lining it up….OMERTA!

Wood stands up and walks straight into the attempted black hole slam but he manages to swivel out at the last second and kicks Costello in the stomach…

JK: VIPER….

The pedigree attempt is countered into a backdrop from Costello, who then runs off the ropes and returns with a kick to the temple that sends Wood staggering into the corner. Vincent follows in with a running shoulder thrust before he rocks Wood with vicious rights and lefts….

DF: Costello is like a wild animal…once he gets going, there is no stopping him…

Costello then lifts Wood onto the top rope and lashes hard knife edge chops into his chest before pulling him forwards and lifting him into a fisherman’s cradle on his shoulders….

JK: Musclebuster…..

Costello runs Wood out for the musclebuster and slams him down into the canvass……………………….1………………………………2……………………………….shoulder up from Viper!

DF: I really thought that was going to be three….

JK: I think half the crowd did too….

Costello looks angry as he gets back to his feet and he drags Wood up quickly, lifting him onto his shoulders……..

DF: Go to….

Wood elbows his way off the shoulders of Costello and drops back to his feet. He waits for Costello to turn around and then kicks him in the stomach…

DF: VIPER…

JK: CATALINA WINEMIXER!

The crowd are booing furiously as Costello counters the pedigree and slingshots Wood into the corner. Viper’s head hits the turnbuckle and he staggers back around, only for Garcia to steal in and nail him with the stunner.

JK: That S.O.B needs to be restrained….

The impact of the stunner sends Wood scrambling backwards and drops him in his own corner, allowing Jason Sparkz to make the tag. Sparkz quickly springboards onto the ropes and takes out Garcia with a flying hurricanrana, causing Garcia to land across the middle ropes. The crowd are cheering as Sparkz runs the opposite side and comes back….

DF: Dial ‘em up….619!

The tiger feint kick lands, knocking Garcia back into the centre of the ring. Sparkz then grips the top rope and waits for Wildfire to stand up…

JK: Garcia may regret nailing that stunner now….WEST COAST….DAMN!

DF: THAT IS HOW YOU MAKE IMPACT!

Sparkz flies through the air for the “west coast pop” on Garcia but Costello shoves Wildfire out of the way and amazingly catches Sparkz across his shoulders and nails him with the GTS…..The crowd look stunned as Costello makes the cover…
….1
………..2
……………shoulder up!

JK:NO!.....The champion fights on…

DF: This is incredible…That had to be a three count….

JK: The referee is saying otherwise….

The crowd are bouncing as Sparkz somehow pushes his shoulder up before the count of three. Costello is beside himself with rage and slicks his hair back, fixing the referee with a thunderous stare…

DF: Costello just cannot put Sparkz away…

JK: A win over the world champion is proving very elusive to the number one contender….that has to affect his confidence…

Mike Conrad is shouting out words of encouragement to Sparkz from the apron, but it doesn’t last long as Ojore rips Conrad down to the outside and they begin to brawl. Conrad attempts an irish whip but Ojore counters and sends him crunching into the ringside barrier. Jimmy Phillips runs across to help his partner and he battles with Ojore before rushing him backwards and ploughing him through the steel steps, the echo reverberates around the arena.

DF: Carnage all over ringside right now…

Phillips goes back to check on Conrad as Machiavelli clotheslines him over the railing and into the front row of the crowd. He follows JP into the audience and they begin to brawl before the cameras pull back to ringside, where Costello is up top…

JK: He knows it is going to take something big to finish off….

DF:KERB STOMP!

Costello comes launching through the air for the double foot stomp but Sparkz rolls out of the way in time, causing Costello to slam onto his feet and into a forward roll. They both get back to their feet and Costello looks to spin Sparkz into the black hole slam but Sparkz counters out and connects with a backstabber…..he stumbles over to the top rope and he dives up….

JK: Sparkz has this crowd in the palm of his hand…

DF: LIGHTNING STRIKE!

JK: He got all of it…

Sparkz launches through midair and he lands the brilliant frogsplash right across the midsection of Vincent Costello. He makes his way in for the cover….

DF: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

JK: He just won’t go away…

The crowd boo as Alex Garcia runs in and he wipes out Sparkz with the zigzag neckbreaker. He gets to his feet and taunts the crowd before motioning a belt around his waist…

DF: Alex Garcia sending a message before Atonement……….

JK: I think he is about to receive one….

Liam Wood grabs Garcia’s foot from the outside of the ring and drags him underneath the bottom rope, where they begin to brawl. Garcia ends up kneeing Wood in the midsection and then he grabs the TV Title from the timekeeper’s table and swings it at Garcia’s head…

DF: Missed….VIPER DROP!

Wood ducks the belt shot at the last moment and then kicks Garcia in the stomach, dropping him with the pedigree on the hard flooring. The crowd are going nuts as Wood kneels over his foe and trash talks into his ear…

JK: Finally a modicum of revenge before Atonement for Viper….he wanted that so badly…

DF: And he got it…exactly what he was looking for…

Machiavelli and Phillips have disappeared from view and the cameras can no longer show what is happening between them. On the opposite side of the ring, Mike Conrad is slowly staggering to his feet in the aisleway but Ojore is waiting for him…

DF: CHOKEBOMB!

JK: DUSTBUSTER!

Ojore’s attempted chokebomb is countered in midair by Conrad and he lands the RKO in the aisleway, much to the delight of the fans. In the ring, Sparkz and Costello are just rising back to their feet and Sparkz leaps in…

DF: Superkick…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 17 Mar 2013, 1:37 pm

Costello ducks the kick and attempts a rollup…………………………..1……………………………..2……………….shoulder up. They scramble back up and Sparkz dodges a right hands from Costello and then spins back into a corkscrew roundhouse kick (Trouble in paradise)…….

JK: He moved….

Costello dodges the boot once again and he rolls Sparkz up again, this time grabbing handful of tights and places his feet on the ropes….

DF: Costello doing whatever it takes…

JK: He’s cheating ref….

The referee’s view is blocked as he spins down and makes the cover…
….1
……….2
……………..3!

JK: You’re joking….

DF: He’s not…..this is finished….

Mike Conrad and Liam Wood both look toward the ring in shock as “Godfather” echoes out and Vincent Costello’s team is declared victorious. Costello quickly rolls from the ring with a triumphant grin and he shoves past Mike Conrad as he storms into the aisleway. In the ring, Jason Sparkz is complaining to the referee about what happened…

JK: That isn’t right…Vincent Costello had the tights and his feet on the ropes…..that was not a legal pinfall…

DF: The referee counted it and the result will stand….Costello picks up a huge win for himself and his team heading into Atonement…

JK: Daniel Magnusson will need to speak to his officials before the PPV, because an event like that happening again could cost Jason Sparkz his world title…..this is not how things should be done around here….

Costello looks back down at Jason Sparkz and then motions a belt around his waist and raises his arms in the air before heading behind the curtain and out of sight. Sparkz is still complaining to the referee as the cameras show Ojore and Alex Garcia still sprawled on the outside. Conrad and Wood are conversing and wondering where Phillips and Machiavelli have got to

DF: What an awesome show this has been….capped off by an amazing main event…if I wasn’t already excited for Atonement then I certainly am now…it is going to be one for the ages…

JK: Yes it is…everything is balanced perfectly for that event and I cannot wait to see what happens on March 27th…..as good as tonight has been, despite all the drama, it is nothing compared to what we can expect at Atonement….

DF: TV Title…..Wells/Jones….Rookie Row with a mystery participant……….Three Stages of Hell with FEAR vs Conrad/Phillips….and the main event, EWF World Championship on the line….Costello vs Sparkz II…..I have goosebumps just thinking about it….

JK: You are not going to want to miss it folks….ten days’ time…live and exclusive from the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, only on the V2forum……until then….thankyou for joining us and goodnight!

Official result: Vincent Costello via pinfall
Official Match time:20 minutes

*The scene at ringside is shown a little more before we head into the backstage area. Jimmy Phillips has a small cut over his right eye and slams his way through a door and into the parking lot. He has a metal pipe in his hand.

Phillips: Machiavelli…..show yourself you son of a (beep)….

*Phillips lashes the pipe against the side of a car in a rage, crashing the window through. He then turns to the side and the sound of an engine running. Dario Machiavelli is stood next to a black car, watching Phillips with an excited expression.

Machiavelli: You cannot win this war Mr Phillips…………..you cannot conquer FEAR, for it is everywhere…..an endless source of malice and evil…..the sooner you realise that, the better…

*Machiavelli opens the driver’s seat door and is about to climb in before he pauses

Machiavelli: But as my words don’t seem to have much effect on you, I prepared a little something so that you know exactly what you are dealing with. FEAR is all around you Jimmy………..there is nobody that you can truly trust, because how do you know who is really hiding behind the masks of human expression…

Phillips: I swear to God, Machiavelli…

Machiavelli: God cannot help you now Jimmy………only you can help yourself. You have a choice to make…..because at Atonement your time runs out…………..walk away, leave this little hero act to someone who has nothing to lose……………because you, if you do not do as I say, you have everything to lose Jimmy…..EVERYTHING!

*Machiavelli laughs and climbs into the car, shutting the door. Phillips quickly moves toward the vehicle as the car spins to the side and the back windows wind down, causing Phillips to stop in his tracks.

Phillips: SON OF A…

*The show ends with Phillips staring at the terrified expression of Hayley Lennox, who has been bound and gagged in the back of the car. She is joined by a masked kidnapper, who waves at Phillips, before the car speed away. Phillips drops the steel pipe to the floor and looks lost as we go to credits.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down