The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11)

Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11) Empty EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:37 pm

*The show begins with the scene inside the vast office of Daniel Magnusson. There are a team of technical staff in the middle of re-arranging the room as Daniel Magnusson and Drake Callihan watch on.

Magnusson: I don’t see why you couldn’t have your own office…

Callihan: And what fun would that be? We are co-owners now Daniel, we need to be on the same page.

*Callihan grins

Magnusson: Like that is ever going to happen….I swear to God, Callihan, if you try and pull any little stunts whilst your in here, I will rip your head off your shoulders…you understand?

Callihan: Crystal clear, partner….

Magnusson: We need to sit down and make arrangements for the War Games match…

Callihan: No we don’t…

Magnusson: We do. You see we need to decide on how many team members everyone is going to have, organise the rules and the stipulations….

Callihan: The stipulations are simple…..whoever wins becomes the sole owner of the company, do you not think that is enough?

Magnusson: I agree it is a huge stipulation but heck if we are going to go the whole hog then make things a little interesting….

Callihan: What do you propose?

Magnusson: A series of matches over the next couple of weeks….the winners of each match get to choose a stipulation to add onto the War Games bout…

*Callihan thinks for a moment as his new desk is set aside in the corner of the room

Magnusson: Well? Your not backing down from a challenge, Drake, surely?

Callihan: Of course I’m not…..that works outs fine then, my team and your team will fight for the opportunity of naming some stips, I can work with that. Tell me though, Daniel, how is the search for team members going?

*Callihan smiles arrogantly

Magnusson: Just fine…

Callihan: Really? Because I just wouldn’t want you to put your hopes in anyone that you cannot trust….it really could be disastrous for your cause.

Magnusson: I assure you that the team I pick will be as loyal to EWF as I am. We will be stronger and more prepared than you could ever imagine, come Day of Reckoning I promise you that FEAR will be no more.

*Callihan mockingly shivers

Callihan: You keep telling yourself that…..I have already assembled team FEAR and I know you cannot win…….enjoy the last few weeks whilst you can, Daniel….because everything is coming to an end…

Magnusson: If you say so…..I think we should start this contest off tonight in the main event….Jimmy Phillips versus Mike Conrad….I assume Conrad is on Team FEAR?

Callihan: You assume correct…

Magnusson: Good….then the winner of that match gets the first pick as far as stipulations go, you comfortable with that?

Callihan: Very comfortable….Mike is itching to show you how much he has progressed under the FEAR banner…

Magnusson; Funny because I was talking to Phillips and he can’t wait to cave Conrad’s skull tonight….I guess the fans can expect one hell of a match…

Callihan: They can count on it…

*The scene ends with both men starting at each other as the technical staff continue to construct the room around them.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:39 pm

*The show goes live on air from inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The crowd are amassed at around the four thousand mark and they are making a lot of noise as the cameras pan around the arena and a procession of pyrotechnics shoot high up into the rafters before exploding. “Indestructible” is playing out over the PA system and the words “EWF and FEAR Present Conflict” are glowing in red across the Hypertron screen. We then turn our attention to the commentators booth, where Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin are sat.

JK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to EWF Conflict….

DF: EWF and FEAR, Johnny…

JK: To hell with that crap…..welcome to EWF Conflict live from the Elite Coliseum here in Los Angeles, California. We are ten days removed from the revelations of the last episode….the announcement of War Games, the survival of EWF and the shocking event that saw Mike Conrad turn his back on Jimmy Phillips and join FEAR…..tonight the road to Day of Reckoning shall continue whilst the future of this company hangs in the balance…..and after what we have just seen between Daniel Magnusson and new co-owner, Drake Callihan….things are about to get very interesting in the battle between EWF and FEAR.

DF: You better believe that….Magnusson deciding he wants to up the stakes, he wants to throw a few more stipulations on the War Games match, as if full control of the company wasn’t enough….each team is going to have the opportunity to secure those stipulation rights in a series of matches in the coming weeks…starting tonight with the very personal grudge match between one time best friends….Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad!

JK: The EWF locker-room is still in shock after what they saw last week….Mike Conrad, who has been a victim of FEAR for so long, deciding to turn his back on EWF and side with the enemy….nobody saw it coming and it left a very bitter taste in the mouth….

DF: Conrad tried to justify those actions by saying he had had enough of “losing” and wanted to join a team of winners. He also cited the fact that Jimmy Phillips never helped him out all the times he was getting beat down by FEAR…..

JK: Conrad obviously has a short memory, and the fact that the entire EWF locker-room has tried to have his back whenever they could….but that is by the by now, he is a member of FEAR and tonight he and Phillips are going one on one for the first stipulation pick…

DF: So we know that both these men will represent their respective teams at D.O.R but Callihan says he has the whole FEAR team assembled, can the same be said about Daniel Magnusson and EWF?

JK: I doubt it, I think Magnusson will want to think very carefully about who he brings into the team….he will not want another Conrad moment in the biggest match of this company’s history….that could put us out of business and hand control to FEAR…

DF: Things really are tense right now….so much animosity in the air, everyone knows what is at stake….and as much as we can sit here and talk about it, I think the action is going to speak a lot louder than we can…I say we get this ball rolling…

JK: I agree….it’s time to kick off Conflict with a bang….here we go folks…

*We go backstage to begin the show and the crowd cheer as they see Robin Reborn standing by with Hugh Cartwright.

Hugh: Robin, last week you secured your first win here in EWF by defeating Dario Machiavelli. This week it is Alex Garcia in the opposite corner to you, how confident are you that you can continue your winning ways tonight?

Reborn: Any competitor on this roster is a worthy adversary and always a tough match but I have the belief that I can hang tough with any of them. Now that I have a win under my belt I feel confident and I really fancy my chances of adding to that success tonight. Garcia is a dangerous opponent, he showed that at Scars and Stripes but I owe him after that and I plan on settling the score here this evening. He can fight and he can wrestle but I really don’t think he will have an answer for my high-flying tactics. This is the start of something for me.

Hugh: Obviously we are now very much in the midst of the EWF/FEAR war…you yourself have been a part of this battle, has Daniel Magnusson approached you yet about being a member of Team EWF for War Games?

Reborn: He hasn’t contacted me yet but he knows my feelings on the matter. I have only been around a few weeks but already in that time I have seen what FEAR can do and I know that they need to be stopped at any cost. I would be honoured to fight for this company at Day of Reckoning but that isn’t a decision that is up to me. All I need to do is keep making statements, showing everyone what I am capable of….and along the way take out a few members of FEAR whilst I am at it, Alex Garcia being a great start to that.

Hugh: As you have already touched upon, you haven’t been around long but what was your reaction when Mike Conrad turned his back on EWF last week to join ranks with FEAR?

Reborn: I was shocked, really I was. I have spoke to Mike on a few occasions and he was a good guy, well at least I thought he was. There was no sign or inclination that he was thinking of jumping ship….it didn’t hit me as hard as it hit guys like Phillips and Wood but it still felt like a blow to our chances. And that is the problem because FEAR have infiltrated so much of this promotion that nobody knows who they can trust anymore….that’s why they need to be stopped as soon as possible and I want to help make that happen.

Hugh: I’m sure a big victory tonight will be all the incentive Mr Magnusson needs to make a decision….I wish you luck out there tonight Robin…

Reborn: Thank you…

*The crowd cheer as Reborn nods at Hugh Cartwright and then makes his way toward the Gorilla position.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:43 pm

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Alex Garcia

We go to ringside and there are loud “E-dub-f” chants before the boos begin as “Seven nation army” takes over the airwaves. There is a blast of pyros and then Alex Garcia swaggers onto the stage, wearing a “FEAR” vest and still sporting the protective mask over his face. He grins at the reaction of the crowd as he walks down to the ring.

JK: Alex Garcia is in confident mood right now, as are all of FEAR because they feel as though they have the upper hand right now in this war…

DF: Unfortunately they do…I think that much is obvious for anyone involved, FEAR have the momentum and it is up to EWF to strike back, bring them down a peg or two…

JK: Starting with right now…Robin Reborn has made it clear that he wants a spot on team EWF, I think Magnusson should give him a chance…

DF: Reborn’s a talented prospect, a win over a classy technician like Garcia would certainly back up his claims for a spot in War Games…

JK: I’m sure Daniel Magnusson is watching eagerly to see what may come…

DF: And I’m sure Drake Callihan has given Garcia specific instructions on how to take out another member of our army…

Garcia removes his vest and drapes it across the ring steps before darting up into the ring. He continues to play the villain for the crowd as “Thrift Shop” echoes out and the boos turn to cheers. Fireworks explode and through the smoke we get the arrival of Reborn, who seems pumped up for the occasion. He bounces down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans in the front row…

JK: Robin Reborn brings a great sense of energy and athleticism to the show, he is a fabulous athlete with a big heart….an instant hit with the EWF fans…

DF: Because this kid wants to be a wrestler, he loves the drama and the excitement of it all…he isn’t in this for the money, it is for the love of the business and the fans love that….he brings it everytime he gets through those ropes, never a dull moment with this guy and I think he is one to watch for the future…

JK: Picked up his first EWF victory last week against troubled FEAR member, Dario Machiavelli….he is looking to go 2 for 2 tonight against Garcia…

DF: And let’s not forget that Garcia pinned Reborn three weeks ago at Scars and Stripes in that tag team match….Double R is gonna be out for some revenge tonight…

JK: A little revenge mixed with sending a message to Daniel Magnusson….Reborn wants in and this is his best way to stake a claim…

Reborn jumps up onto the apron and he smirks at Garcia, who just glares back at him, and then he vaults over the ropes into the ring. The referee has a quick word with both competitors and then signals for the bell, getting the match underway. Garcia and Reborn circle each other before finally they lock up in the centre of the ring, Garcia opting for the side headlock to start things off. He pushes down on the neck of Reborn, who quickly bounces back against the ropes and tries to shoot Garcia forwards but the FEAR member holds tight and drags Reborn back to the centre of the ring.

DF: Garcia using his wrestling skills a little better here tonight, he’s trying to old man the rookie…

Garcia smiles as Reborn is unable to pull free and then AG performs a side headlock takedown and keeps Reborn grounded with a sleeper on the mat. RR tries to pull up but Garcia presses down on top of him, refusing to budge.

JK: Reborn is not comfortable when he is forced to fight on the deck, he needs to be able to build offense through his speed…

Reborn is able to get back onto one knee but Garcia keeps the sleeper in and drives his knee into the back of RR at the same time. Finally, Reborn is able to stand and he drives big side elbows into the gut of Garcia before breaking free and running off the ropes…

DF: Caught him back in the sleeper…

Garcia ducks Reborn on the comeback and drags him back into the submission before trying to pull him to the ground again. This time Reborn is able to run into the corner and he drops low, sending Garcia over his head and crashing into the turnbuckle. Garcia staggers backwards as Reborn springs onto the second rope and flies back with an axe handle that takes the FEAR man off his feet. Garcia gets back up and Reborn dropkicks him back down before welcoming him up for a third time and he ducks behind and nails a back suplex…………………1……………………………..2…………………..shoulder up!

JK: This is more of the fight that Reborn wants and needs…

They get back up and Reborn fires hard chops at the chest of Garcia, who responds in kind with fierce chops of his own. The crowd “wooo” each shot and then Reborn kicks Garcia in the stomach and tries to irish whip off the ropes, only for it to be reversed…

DF: Handspring…

Reborn fires back off the ropes and he takes Garcia out with a flying headscissors takedown. He then lets Garcia back up and knocks him down with a spinning heel kick before following up with a standing moonsault………………………1………………………………..2…………………….shoulder up from Garcia. Reborn pulls Garcia up and looks for a snap suplex but Garcia hooks his leg, refusing to move, and then lifts Reborn into a suplex of his own…

JK: Reborn proving difficult to pin down…

Reborn is able to float over the back of Garcia and he quickly runs off the ropes before flying back with a dropkick that takes Garcia off his feet. Both men get back to their feet and Reborn lifts Garcia into an inverted atomic drop before dropping him with a heavy roundhouse kick to the side of the head………………….1………………………….2………………kickout!

Reborn pulls Garcia up and tries to set him in position for a powerbomb but Garcia kicks his legs and then spins out, trying to take Reborn down into a crossface position. Reborn rolls through and back onto his feet before springboarding onto the ropes and floats back for a crossbody, only to be met in midair by a dropkick to the midsection…

DF: Garcia had that one scouted…

Garcia bounces off the ropes and comes back with a stiff neckbreaker……………………1…………………………2………………shoulder up. AG drags Reborn up by the head and he snapmares him back on the canvass before slamming a hard kick into his spine. He then mocks the crowd before bouncing back off the ropes and returns with an overhang whiplash neckbreaker to his seated opponent.

JK: Garcia is starting to move into his own groove now, he looks a lot more confident…

Garcia continues to taunt the crowd before he beckons Reborn up and plants a hard kick into his stomach before grabbing his head…

DF: CATALINA…

Reborn pushes Garcia away to the ropes and then tries to dropkick him on the comeback but Garcia catches his legs and drops him to the mat before slingshotting him into the corner. RR’s head hits the turnbuckle and he staggers back into a tiger suplex…………………………….1………………………………..2……………………….kickout. Garcia stomps on the back of Reborn’s head as he tries to stand before running off the ropes and returning with a jumping knee to the face…

JK: Reborn needs to find a second wind here, I’m sure Daniel Magnusson is wanting to see more from him…

Reborn staggers up and Garcia clocks him with solid right hands before whipping his opponent into the corner. He follows in for a clothesline but RR gets his feet up and kicks Garcia back to the centre before turning on his heel and running up the ropes…

DF: WHISPER…

Reborn twists back for the corkscrew takedown but Garcia moves and sends his foe crashing into the canvass. Garcia then pulls Reborn into the centre of the ring and lifts him into a suplex before dropping him into a DDT……………………….1……………………………….2………………………shoulder up again from Reborn!

JK: The risks are not paying off for Reborn……Alex Garcia is pushing close to victory now…

Garcia adjusts his facemask and then he drags Reborn up and tries to piledriver him but RR stumbles back to the ropes and counters with a backdrop that sends Garcia over onto the apron. Garcia quickly tries to fire back in with a right hand but Reborn shoulder thrusts him through the middle rope and then he sunset flips over the top….

DF: POWERBOMB!

JK: Oh my…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x7

DF: That is impact right there…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:46 pm

Reborn pulls Garcia down off the apron and slams the back of his head right into the hard flooring. Both men are laying on the ground, feeling the effects, as the referee is forced to start counting them out…

JK: What a dare-devil maneuver…

DF: Robin Reborn is not afraid to push the boundaries….

JK: He may have pushed too far though….he and Garcia are struggling…

Garcia tries to crawl for the ringside barrier to try and get himself up as Reborn clings to the ring apron and reaches his footing once more. He rubs the bottom of his back as he staggers over to Garcia and grabs him by the tights before leading him back to the ring and throws him in…

DF: Garcia is stunned….

Reborn claps his hands together and the crowd follow his lead before he pulls himself up onto the apron and launches into a springboard….

JK: Seated senton….

Reborn takes Garcia down with the senton across the chest and then he runs off the adjacent ropes and springs on…

DF: ASAI LEGDROP!

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

The crowd are on their feet as Reborn backflips off the ropes and returns with a legdrop across the throat of Garcia……………………………..1…………………………………2………………………..Garcia just manages to get his shoulder up. Reborn gets back to his feet and he heads over to the corner and climbs up to the top rope….

JK: Reborn is sensing the turning of the tide….MISSILE DROPKICK!

He slams the kick straight into the chest of Garcia and knocks him down again before crawling over for a cover…………………………..1………………………………2…………………………kickout. Reborn gets up and he heads for the corner again, this time he waits for Garcia to stand up before he leaps up onto the top and twists back….

DF: FLYING HEADSCISSORS!

Reborn sends Garcia flying across the ring and slamming into the turnbuckle on the opposite side. He then runs across and performs a bronco buster in the corner before he waits for Garcia to rise before taking him out with a running enzeguiri to the temple…………………………………………..1……………………………..2………………..Garcia is able to kick out. Reborn gets back up to his feet and he waits for Garcia to stand up again before he springboards onto the ropes….

JK: TORNADO….

Reborn looks for the flying DDT but Garcia plants his feet and refuses to move before running Reborn back and slamming him into the corner. He opens up with two shoulder thrusts and then looks for a third but Reborn drives his knees up into the top of Garcia’s head, knocking him backwards. Reborn then bursts out of the corner…..

DF: TILT-A-WHIRL….

Garcia spins Reborn up as he runs out of the corner but RR counters with a three revolution headscissors that sends Garcia tumbling forwards and across the ropes. Reborn then sprints off one side of the ropes and comes charging back…

JK: 61…

DF: Gutbuster!

Garcia blocks the tiger feint kick and drags Reborn back into the centre of the ring, detonating the fireman’s gutbuster…
….1
………..2
………………………Reborn just kicks out!

JK: That was very nearly over right there….

DF: Reborn tried one trick too many….

Reborn staggers up and Garcia gutwrenches him into an inverted gutbuster before throwing him across the ring with a suplex. Reborn gets back up and Garcia wipes him out with a dropsault before making his way over to the corner and he climbs the ropes…

JK: Garcia looking to fly……..DYNAMITE HEADBUTT!

DF: One of Callihan’s signatures….

JK: Where Garcia learnt his tricks….

Garcia slams his head into the prone chest of Reborn and then makes his way over for the cover……………..1……………………………………….2…………………………..kickout. Garcia gets back up and he slowly stalks Reborn, waiting for him to get up, before running in at him…

JK: SUNSET…

Garcia looks for the zigzag neckbreaker but Reborn throws him off the back, sending Garcia rolling into the corner. RR then chases in with an attempted shining wizard but Garcia moves and Reborn slams against the turnbuckle before stumbling back out into a belly to belly slam…………………………..1…………………………….2………………..shoulder up. Garcia gets back up and he stomps down on the right leg of Reborn before dragging his leg off the ground before slamming it back down into the canvass….

DF: Garcia is starting to soften Reborn up….he is obviously taking away his speed advantage….

Garcia looks to repeat the process but Reborn is able to twist out on his back and kicks out with his left leg, catching Garcia flush in his injured face and knocks him back to the ropes. Reborn gets back up and runs at Garcia, only to be countered by a backdrop…

JK: Reborn found his footing on the apron….

DF: Springboard….

Reborn launches himself back into the ring for a flying splash but Garcia ducks it and sends RR crashing against the canvass. Garcia then runs off the ropes and returns with a rolling cradle………………………1…………………………2……………Reborn kicks out. Garcia gets up and he pulls Reborn up by the hair…

JK: Package piledriver….

Reborn swipes the legs of Garcia and tries to twist him into a sharpshooter submission but Garcia twists and fights, desperately trying to avoid the situation. Reborn keeps tight hold of Garcia’s legs and he stomps down on his stomach before trying again….

DF: Garcia is adamant that he will not get caught in this submission scenario…

Reborn manages to get his leg in place and is in the process of turning Garcia over when AG is able to turn himself out of the hold and he swipes Reborn’s feet, dragging him to the mat, before grabbing his ankle….

JK: Anklelock….

DF: Great reversal….

The crowd boo as Garcia is able to struggle back up with Reborn’s leg in his hands and he twists it at a sickening angle, starting the submission off at a high level. The referee immediately asks Reborn if he wants to quit but RR shakes his head and tries to crawl for safety….

DF: Garcia is a really good submissions wrestler….Reborn will not want to be trapped like this for long….

Reborn crawls close to the ropes and he reaches out but Garcia drags him away as his hands brush the bottom. Garcia then turns Reborn’s ankle again, increasing the pressure, and the appendage looks on the verge of breaking as Reborn lets out another yelp of pain….

JK: Reborn is in a whole world of trouble now….quitting may be his only option….

Reborn holds his head with his hand and looks to be in a lot of pain before he is able to roll forwards and sends Garcia staggering into the turnbuckle. Reborn crawls back to his feet, hobbling, and he launches forwards with a superkick….

DF: Garcia got his hands up…

Garcia catches Reborn’s foot and then spins him around, only to be wiped out by a dragon whip kick on the counter. Reborn holds his ankle in agony, from where he landed the kick, and he tries to get back up as Garcia is able to do the same on the opposite side.  Garcia sprints across and he dives in the air…

JK: SUNSET…

Reborn clings onto the ropes and blocks the zigzag neckbreaker again by shrugging his shoulders and sending Garcia rolling back. Reborn then quickly leaps up onto the top rope, preparing for a moonsault, but his ankle twinges as he lands, causing him to slip….

DF: The ankle hurt him there…

Garcia is able to run in and knock Reborn’s legs out from under him, crotching him on the top of the turnbuckle, facing the crowd. Garcia slaps hard punches across his back and then he climbs up on the ropes….

JK: Garcia made this opening by injuring the ankle of his opponent………..SUPER BACK SUPLEX!

The crowd groan as Garcia climbs up onto the top rope and then delivers a flying back suplex on Reborn, driving both men down into the canvass with real force. Reborn is completely spread eagled as Garcia is able to mooch across and drop an arm across RR’s chest…
…..1
……………..2
………………………thr-shoulder up!

DF: I thought that was it…

JK: So did Garcia….he isn’t happy…

Garcia points at the referee and holds up three fingers but the official waves him off and explains that it was two, much to Garcia’s chagrin. AG then crawls back up and he gives the crowd the finger before he begins to shout at Reborn to stand up….

DF: Garcia is mocking Reborn now, he knows he has him where he wants him…

JK: Still not what you want to see, this is so unprofessional of Garcia…

Garcia mockingly ruffles Reborn’s hair and slaps him across the head as he waits for him to stand. He then flips the bird to RR and kicks him in the stomach….

DF: CATALINA WINEMIXER!

…2
……..3!

JK: Got him…

DF: Haha….wow….

The crowd burst into cheers as Reborn suddenly counters the stunner into a schoolboy rollup and registers the three count. “Thrift shop” bursts out of the speakers and Reborn quickly rolls from the ring with a triumphant smile on his face as Garcia rants to the referee.

JK: Just like that….Reborn showing his ability to negotiate opportune moments….it looked like Garcia was taking the victory but Double R had other ideas…he outsmarted the FEAR member…

DF: That is terrific….Reborn knew he was having problems with his ankle so he pounced when he had a chance….Garcia had no idea it was coming and he is left with egg on his face….big win for Reborn, he really has the drop on FEAR right now….

JK: Something that will not have been missed by Daniel Magnusson…after what we have just seen, Reborn has to be a shoe-in for Team EWF…

DF: I’d sign him up right away….this kid could make a big difference….he is a survivor and I like that…..hats off to Robin Reborn, great way to kick this night off….

JK: EWF draws first blood….hopefully this momentum lasts the rest of the evening…

Reborn is hobbling on his ankle as he makes his way up the ramp, slapping hands with the fans, before turning back and smirking at an enraged Alex Garcia in the ring. Garcia continues to berate the referee as Reborn exits through the back and the cameras follow.

Official result: Robin Reborn via pinfall
Match time: 9 minutes 12 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:48 pm

*We go backstage and the crowd boo as Tyler Roth and Ojore are standing by in the General manager’s office with Drake Callihan. Callihan is looking at the monitors and looking unimpressed.

Callihan: Well that didn’t go to plan, I guess Mr Reborn will need reminding of his place next week instead.

Roth: Everything will be back on track in a few minutes…

*Callihan claps his hands together and smiles

Callihan: Your not wrong, Tyler, because where Garcia has slipped up, you two will pick up the pieces and send a message to EWF loud and clear. They think that this impending War Games match is a sign of hope for their future, when in reality this is just a prolonged torture before their inevitable demise.

Roth: You don’t need to tell us that, by time we are done tonight I don’t think there will be enough scraps left for Magnusson to even assemble a team.

Callihan: I love that confidence. But even if Magnusson does assemble a team, they cannot compete against the might of FEAR. He is leading the proverbial lambs to the slaughter and at Day of Reckoning we will feast upon the last warriors that this sorry promotion has to offer…

Ojore: Jones, Wood….they no match for us. We crush them, we crush them all…

Callihan: You are a man of few words, Ojore, but what you do say is exactly what I want to hear. FEAR is the ultimate in professional wrestling, we are unbreakable and we are unbeatable. That message clearly hasn’t sunk in yet with the miscreants that still inhabit this sinking ship, but it will, and when it does it will be too late for them to stop us.

Roth: It will be a pleasure to wipe that (beep)can grin off Wood’s face tonight, the guy thinks he is so much better than the rest of us. “The best in the world” ha more like “World’s worst”, when I am done with him not even that TV Title will be enough to contain his loss of manhood.

Callihan: Tonight the remaining pillars of EWF shall fall….Wood and Phillips are toeing the line and once they fall, there will be nothing left for Magnusson to cling onto…….

Ojore: They will fall….and the rest shall follow…

Callihan: I agree….but we need to make sure. Men like Jones and Reborn are just sheep, they will follow the crowd…..but Wood and Phillips are the beacons of hope and we must extinguish them….turn out the lights and remove the last trace of salvation they have left…..we took Conrad away from them, now it is time to turn the screw…

Roth: And what about Magnusson? Won’t he try to recruit elsewhere?

Callihan: I’m one step ahead, Tyler, let us just say that Dario’s CCTV system has come in handy.

Roth: He had to have some use…

Callihan: Exactly, and his little home footage presented me with a conversation that Magnusson was having with Jimmy Phillips earlier this week….I know his moves before he is even going to make  them….we’ll cut him off at the beginning….there really is no way anyone can fight FEAR…

*Roth smirks as Ojore cracks his knuckles

Ojore: It is time to work…

*Callihan grins

Callihan: I like that attitude…please do not let me keep you gentlemen…..go make FEAR proud…

*Roth and Ojore nod before exiting the room. Callihan rubs his hands together and leans back in his chair as the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:50 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer as Carlton Jacobs is standing by with the TV Champion, Liam Wood. Wood’s face is drawn and devoid of emotion.

Jacobs: Liam, obviously this is a tough time right now for any EWF superstar…we are the middle of a warzone and the rise of FEAR is very prominent….every road leads to Day of Reckoning and the War Games match….we haven’t heard confirmation but I assume that you will be on Team EWF at the pay per view?

Wood: There needs to be no confirmation, I am not going to wait around for the green light….there is nobody that will stop me from taking part in that match!

*The crowd pop

Wood: I signed up for professional wrestling so I could be involved in career-defining fights, I wanted to be able to forge a legacy and that is exactly what I am doing. I won’t stand back and watch this opportunity pass me by, I won’t allow EWF to die without trying my best to revive it. This company gave me life and I intend on returning the favour….they say only one entity can survive, FEAR or EWF, and I think we all know which one is going to walk away victorious…

Crowd: E-dub-f x10

Jacobs: Last week you and the rest of EWF were stunned by the actions of Mike Conrad, the news that he had turned his back on EWF to join the FEAR ranks. Can you explain to anyone watching at home what went through your mind when that event occurred?

Wood: Anger, shock, surprise, confusion, you could pick a thousand emotions and I experienced them all. I though Mike was a great guy, one of us, someone who was willing to put his life on the line for this cause, just like me and just like Jimmy. I never once thought he would turn his back but I guess this whole war with FEAR has taught me that you just never know who someone truly is, that trust is something that you cannot afford to rely on. Mike tried to excuse his actions with some b.s about how he was tired of getting beat up, tired of being on the losing side….but what he doesn’t realize is that whatever he has been through in his EWF career so far, it is nothing compared to what he is going to experience now. He thinks FEAR are scary, wait until he feels the backlash of EWF….he has no idea what he has let himself in for.

Jacobs: How does it feel knowing that you are moving so close to the deciding night? In just a few weeks it will all come down to Day of Reckoning….EWF and FEAR will do battle for a final time…are you feeling the pressure?

Wood: The pressure is growing, that much is obvious, but this is what we signed up for…and any pro-wrestler knows that you have to be ready to expect the unexpected. I have a duty, the weight of thousands of EWF fans’ hopes on my shoulders, and that is a burden that I am willing to carry. My mind is on the task at hand….no distractions….hell I even told Emmy to stay home for a couple of weeks because I am concentrating on nothing else but making sure that EWF is reborn in the ashes of FEAR.

*The crowd cheer

Jacobs: And hearing the news that each week there will be a series of bouts between EWF and FEAR to decide certain stipulations for the War Games match….will you be putting your name forward?

Wood: Give me a match with any member of FEAR and I will show you what I can do. This isn’t just about proving I am the best in the world anymore, this is about showing that EWF means everything to me….this is my world and the fans can rely on me to get the job done. The TV Title is my crowning achievement thus far, I hold that championship like a brother, but it all means nothing if I allow FEAR to run us out of business….

Jacobs: And tonight you team with Mr Jones to take on Tyler Roth and the Anarchy Champion, Ojore. This is a great chance for you to send a message to your FEAR counterparts...

Wood: This isn’t just a chance to send a message, this is a chance for EWF to get even. FEAR have tried to put us through the mill, they have tried to cut off our oxygen and suffocate us….but now we fight fire with fire, we give them a taste of their own medicine…I want them to look into my eyes and know that aslong as there is breath in my body there is no way that FEAR is going to seize control of this company……this fight is far from over…..I am only just getting started…

Jacobs: I wish you luck tonight Liam…

*Wood pats Jacobs on the shoulder and the crowd cheer as he walks out of the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:52 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer as they see Jimmy Phillips exiting his car and heading toward the arena. Kelsey Hughes is waiting for him.

Hughes: Mind if I grab a quick word, Jimmy?

Phillips: I don’t think what I have to say is legally allowed to be aired at this time of night…

Hughes: You mean your thoughts and feelings on Mike Conrad?

*Phillips stops and laughs to himself

Phillips: Yeah, Mike, wow you know I’m sorry but I am still having trouble coming to terms with what has happened….if you had told me two weeks ago that the man I considered my best friend, the man I allowed into my life and my home….allowed him to look after my step-child and spend time with my fiance….that he would turn his back on me and leave me lying on the mat after he attacked me from behind….I would tell you that you were damn crazy.

Hughes: But two weeks later?

Phillips: I made my feelings known earlier this week. I confronted Mike, I looked him in the eye and I asked him for an explanation. For him to tell me why he did what he did, but instead of him giving me the truth, he ran some bull(beep) about wanting to join the “winning team”.  He said I let him down, I allowed him to take the fall time and again from FEAR….that I didn’t have his back like he had mine. He believes that joining FEAR will make him a superstar, I say that joining FEAR makes him nothing but a worthless, sell-out b1tch!

*Crowd pop

Phillips: And men like that get exactly what is coming to them…I tried to get him to see the error of his ways, I tried to do all I could to stop this from happening….but he didn’t listen, he doesn’t want to listen….Conrad made his decision and now he can live with it…if Mike wants to fly the flag for FEAR then he better be prepared to wear that pole up his a55 because I’m taking no prisoners tonight. I would have laid down my life for that man, had his back no matter what war he got himself involved in….he broke that friendship up, he terminated me from his life….and here tonight I am going to terminate him from this business!

Crowd: Jimm-y Phill-ips x10

Kelsey: And what are your thoughts on the fact that tonight’s match with Mike will have repercussions for the War Games match….

Phillips: To be honest, I don’t care. All I know is tonight I am going to make Mike regret his decision to leave EWF for FEAR….and at Day of Reckoning I am going to make sure that I send those jacka55es packing with their tails between their legs….the end is coming and you can guaran-damn-tee that I will be leading the victory parade at the end of it all!

*Phillips slings his kitbag over his shoulder and storms into the building as the crowd continue to chant his name.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:53 pm

Match 2
Mr Jones/Liam Wood vs Ojore/Tyler Roth

JK: Jimmy Phillips is more fired up than I have ever seen him before…

DF: If you were ever doubting about whether to tune into a wrestling main event then now is not the time…Phillips versus Conrad tonight is going to be off the damn hook….I swear I have never been so excited about a match…

JK: It is going to be an absolute blinder….and there is still an unannounced stipulation for that bout….but before that we have some tag team action to keep us going…..

DF: Another EWF/FEAR clash….I guess this is round two out of three tonight…

The crowd begin to boo furiously as “Seven nation army” plays out and the two hulking figures of Ojore and Tyler Roth come striding onto the stage. Ojore raises the Anarchy Championship over his head whilst Tyler Roth flexes his giant biceps before they make their way down the ramp and into the ring.

JK: This is one heck of a dominant looking tag team…

DF: FEAR are well-represented, there is no doubt about that…

JK: Ever since Ojore was allowed to break free of the shackles of Machiavelli’s control he has been unstoppable for FEAR….combine that with the awesome power and dominance of Tyler Roth then you have a match made in hell for sure…..these two will pose a serious threat to EWF, not only tonight but also at Day of Reckoning…

DF: We saw what Tyler Roth was all about last week….and we know what Ojore brings to the table, he isn’t the Anarchy Champion for no reason…Liam Wood and Mr Jones will need to be at their absolute best tonight…

Roth and Ojore stand tall in the ring, ignoring the boos of the crowd, before the lights dim and the familiar gong hits the airwaves. The crowd cheer and then “Funeral march” eerily creeps out of the PA system, signalling the entrance of Mr Jones.

JK: The justice fighter is here….Mr Jones has been very willing to go to war with FEAR in the past month, he is EWF’s very own monster and he will be a handful for the two FEAR behemoths in the ring…

DF: He showed what he can do last week when he tackled Tyler Roth through the ringside barrier….Jones is a beast…..and having him in our side at least gives him some hope that we can match the size and strength of FEAR….

The flicker on and off as Jones slowly marches down to the ring, his black eyes glinting from behind his mask. He stares up at Ojore and Roth, who just stare back at him, before he climbs up onto the apron to confront them.

JK: I don’t think it is wise for Jones to go in there alone…

DF: He has no fear…

Jones continues to stare at Ojore and Roth before he climbs over the top rope and into the ring. Roth and Ojore immediately burst forwards and attack the masked man, knocking him back into the corner. Jones tries to fight back but Roth and Ojore are too much, overwhelming him, as they trap him against the turnbuckle and work him over with solid rights and lefts to the body and head. Jones tries to cover up but he is taking a beating….

JK: This is just FEAR all over…..

DF: HERE COMES THE VIPER!

The crowd suddenly burst into a cacophony of cheers as “666” roars out and Liam Wood comes bursting through the apron and sprinting down the ramp. He throws the TV Title on the ground and doesn’t bother removing his vest as he slides under the bottom rope. Tyler Roth tries to rush him but Wood ducks underneath and runs off the opposite ropes before coming back with a Thesz press, opening up with serious ground and pound on the deck. Ojore comes forwards and he grabs Wood by the scruff of the neck but Viper turns and rocks the Anarchy Champion with an uppercut under the chin before dropkicking him toward the ropes. Wood then rushes forwards and collides with Ojore, taking him over the top rope to the outside.

JK: Wood said he was going to give EWF everything he had and boy he wasn’t lying….

DF: He’s doing it for the fans…

Ojore slams down onto the floor and Wood immediately climbs back onto the apron and scales the ropes. Tyler Roth is just getting back to his feet as Viper comes flying from the top rope and knocks Roth off his feet again with a flying lariat. Roth then gets back up and Viper kicks him in the stomach before beckoning Jones over and they deliver a double suplex…

JK: FEAR tried to take control of this match but EWF still has some fight baby..we are not just going to roll over and die…

The crowd are on their feet as Wood and Jones stand in the ring and glare at Ojore and Roth on the outside. Jones then climbs out onto the apron as Roth clambers back into the ring and the bell sounds to start the match. Ojore climbs onto the opposite side of the apron and shouts “crush them” at Roth as he locks up with Wood….

DF: Roth has the power advantage but Wood loves a tear-up….this should be great…

Roth’s strength allows him to throw Wood back against the ropes but Viper ducks a right hand as he comes back and opens up with hard chops to the chest of his opponent. Roth fires back with a sickening knee to the stomach and then whips Wood into the corner, but he eats double knees as he chases Viper in…

JK: Wood refusing to get caught in a predicament…

Wood runs out and looks for a big boot but Roth ducks and scoops Viper up onto his shoulders. He attempts the F-5 but Wood scrambles off the back and counters with a Russian legsweep………………1…………………….2…………………..shoulder up. Wood dropkicks Roth into the corner as they stand and he charges in with a spear/shoulder-thrust to the gut before beckoning Roth out and he kicks him in the stomach…

DF: VIPER…

Roth spins out of the pedigree position and looks for a belly to belly suplex but Wood headbutts him in the face and wriggles out before he manages to German suplex Roth into a bridge……………….1……………………..2………………….kickout. They get back up and Wood kicks Roth in the stomach before planting him with a DDT…………………………..1………………………….2……………….another shoulder up!

JK: Liam Wood showing he is so highly rated right now…he is on the cusp of the elite….

Wood gets back up and he tags Jones into the match, drawing cheers from the crowd. Jones climbs up onto the ropes as Wood twists Roth’s right arm around and holds it in the air…

DF: Jones is on high….

The crowd cheer as Jones jumps from the top rope into a double-team “old school” on Roth. Jones then waits for Roth to get up and uppercuts him toward the ropes before opening up with a barrage of punches to the FEAR man’s ribcage. He grabs Roth’s arm and looks for an irish whip but Roth reverses….

JK: Roth just too powerful….

DF: But not even strength can stop that!

Jones comes back and ducks an elbow before running off the opposite ropes and returns with a flying lariat that takes Roth down. They both get back up and Jones scores with a sideslam…………………1…………………….2……………shoulder up.

JK: Jones is able to combat the power of Roth with his own aggressive style…

Jones pulls Roth up but is rocked by three hard punches to the stomach before Roth bursts forwards and crashes Jones into the corner. He drives into Jones with heavy shoulder thrusts before pulling the masked man out of the corner and whips him to the opposite corner with venom…

DF: Jones going for a ride…

Jones slams into the turnbuckle and then Roth charges across after him, only for Jones to sidestep and push Roth into the ringpost. Roth staggers back around and Jones clutches him by the throat…

JK: CHOKE…

Roth kicks Jones in the gut and then scoops him up onto his shoulders for an F-5 but Jones scurries off the back and big boots Roth in the side of the head, sending him tumbling into the corner. Jones then runs in with a diving splash before waiting for Roth to come out and he scoop slams the FEAR member to the ground. Jones bounces back off the ropes and returns with a legdrop…………………1……………………….2…………..shoulder up.

DF: Jones is having a good level of success right now with Roth…

Jones pulls Roth back up and he headbutts him into the corner before running in after him with a hard clothesline. Roth staggers out and Jones draws his finger across his throat before scooping him up onto his shoulders….

JK: Tomb…

Roth drops off the back and he counters with a huge full nelson slam before dropping a heavy elbow into Jones’ chest…………..1…………………………..2…………………..shoulder up. Roth gets up and he hammers fists down into the back of Jones before dragging him up and gutwrenches him up into a sit-down powerbomb………………1…………………………2…………Jones just manages to kick out. Roth gets up and he clicks his neck before tagging in Ojore…

DF: The Anarchy Champion looks ready to have a fight…

JK: Things suddenly don’t look so rosy for Mr Jones…

Jones gets back up and Ojore slaps vicious chops into his chest before grabbing him by the neck and slings the big man into the corner. Ojore drives heavy punches and kicks into Jones’ midsection before pulling him out of the corner and lifting him into a powerful suplex. Ojore then rags Jones up by the hair and throws him into a huge hiptoss…

JK: Ojore may be as powerful as Roth….he is such a scary individual…

DF: And right now I pinpoint him as driving force behind FEAR…..

JK: I don’t know if Ojore is leader material but he is certainly able to lead the line very well for them….

Jones gets back up and Ojore lifts him into a bearhug position, crushing him in the centre of the ring. Jones tries to push free but Ojore is too powerful and he continues to press against the back and ribs of Jones, drawing all of the oxygen from his body…

DF: Jones might pass out here from the pain…Ojore’s grip is iron tight…

Liam Wood is urging the fans to build support for Jones but their attempts are futile as Ojore continues to punish his opponent in the centre of the ring. Jones is pressing his hands against Ojore’s face and doing everything he can to get free but the FEAR man’s hands are locked in place. The referee asks Jones if he wants to quit but receives no answer…

JK: Jones won’t quit, I don’t know if he is capable of giving up….

DF: Everyone has a pain threshold…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:55 pm

Jones continues to try and fight but it seems like he is beginning to fade, his head slumping against the shoulder of Ojore. The referee looks over to the timekeeper, ready to call it off, when Jones lifts both of his hands up and claps them across the ears of Ojore…

DF: It’s unorthodox but it will damn well work a charm…

Ojore quickly drops Jones and staggers away to the corner as the masked man is left to recover on the canvass. Jones is coughing and spluttering as Liam Wood shouts at him to crawl across and make the tag…

JK: Viper is desperate to get back involved…

Jones tries to make his way over but Ojore is able to rush forwards with a solid knee to the side of his head, sending the masked man rolling across the canvass. Ojore then beats his chest and beckons Jones to get back on his feet….

DF: Ojore knows that Jones is weak, he knows he can end it…..CHOKEBOMB!

Ojore looks to plant Jones with the double handed chokebomb but Jones is able to drive a knee into the stomach of the big man and counters with a neckbreaker.  Wood stomps his foot on the apron and yells at Jones to make the tag…

JK: Jones really needs to get out of there…

DF: Ojore could do with bringing Roth in as well…

Jones closes in on the tag as Ojore rushes over to cut him off but just falls short, Wood stretching out and reaching the hand in time. Wood quickly springs over the ropes and superman punches Ojore in the face before rushing off the ropes and he returns with a flying spear that takes the big man down………………………………….1…………………………………………….2…………………………………shoulder up!

JK: I thought Wood had it…

DF: He damn near ripped Ojore in half…

Wood gets up and he clocks Tyler Roth with a big right hand before dragging Ojore up and delivering a flurry of rights and lefts to the face. Wood then looks for an irish whip but Ojore counters and sends Wood across the ring….

JK: Viper isn’t being kept down….

Wood comes back and he ducks under a clothesline from Ojore and he hits the opposite side before diving back into a crossbody…

DF: Ojore caught him….FALL AWAY….

Wood is able to amazingly land out on his feet from the fall away slam and he beckons Ojore toward him, drop toe holding the big man into the ropes as he comes forward. Wood then runs across the ring and returns with diving knees to the back of Ojore before he runs off the ropes again and comes back with a thunderous kick to the side of Ojore’s head, leaving him slumped. Wood nods his head and quickly heads for the corner, scaling the ropes….

JK: Liam Wood is looking as good as ever…

DF: And he is primed to fly……ELBOW DROP!

The crowd cheer as Wood comes hurtling through the air and he drives his elbow down into the chest of Ojore with real power. He is just about to make the cover as Tyler Roth bursts back into the ring and he spins Wood into a ring-shaking spinebuster….

JK; Dammit…

DF: Wood did start it with the unprovoked right hand…

Roth flexes his abnormal muscles and yells loudly before laughing as the referee tries to escort him from the ring. Roth isn’t on the apron for long as Ojore makes his way across and slaps the hands of his team member. Roth quickly clambers back into the ring and he smirks as Wood gets up, throwing him across the ring with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex…

JK: Roth is going to demonstrate what he is all about now…

Wood staggers back up and Roth delivers a ferocious t-bone suplex before screaming for his opponent to get up a third time and he scores with a destructive pumphandle drop……………………1………………………..2……………….Wood gets his shoulder up!

DF: Roth is an out and out animal….a freak of nature….

JK: How can you stand up to a guy like this?

Roth climbs back up and he scares the referee out of his path before ushering Wood up and then he lifts him up onto his shoulders…

JK: F-…

DF: DDT!

The crowd cheer as Wood counters the F-5 into a crunching implant DDT. Viper and Roth are both laid out on the canvass before Wood is able to pull himself across and drape an arm across his foe’s chest……………….1…………………………………2………………………..shoulder up.

JK: Wood will give you a fight until there is nothing left in his body…..this guy is a warrior…

DF: But someone like Tyler Roth can strip every last bit of fight from your body….

Roth gets back up to his feet and he misses wildly with a haymaker as Wood counters with a backdrop driver and then heads for the corner. He begins to scale the ropes as Ojore comes across the apron and tries to pull him down….

DF: Need to put a stop to that sort of thing referee….

Wood kicks out and he catches Ojore in the side of the head, staggering him, but Roth is able to get back up to his feet and he runs into the corner, slamming into the ropes and dropping Viper into a crotched position. Roth then tags him with hard right hands before climbing up onto the second rope and he lifts Wood into his clutches…

JK: I don’t what Roth is thinking here….OH MY GOD!

DF: That is an ending right there…

The crowd are stunned as Roth smirks and then delivers a top rope fall away slam, sending Wood crashing into the mat with real intensity. Roth then gets back to his feet and he waits for Wood to get up before drilling him with an urange slam…………………………..1………………………………2……………….Wood just gets his shoulder up!

DF: Wood could be done for here….Roth has worn him down…

Tyler Roth slams a hard right hand into the head of Wood, dropping him on the mat, before walking over to Ojore and tagging him in. Ojore steps over the ropes and he breathes deeply before pulling Wood up into a gutwrench…

JK: HERE WE GO….

Ojore flips Wood up for a powerbomb but Viper slides down the back into a pinning combo…………………….1……………………………..2………………………..shoulder up. Ojore storms back up and he meets Wood in the centre of the ring with a thunderous battering ram headbutt to the chest………………….1…………………………………….2………………….Wood just manages to get his foot on the bottom of the rope!

DF: Wood was so close to being pinned there…

JK: He could do with some help…

Ojore gets up and he turns to the crowd and screams “FEAR IS HERE!” before he waits for Wood to stand and he scoops him up…

DF: We saw what did this to Mike Conrad………WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

Ojore looks for the sickening slam but Wood twists his legs and wraps them around Ojore’s neck whilst he pulls his arm up through the submission…

JK: Triangle…

DF: Wood just caught Ojore unawares…

Ojore is suddenly in a whole world of trouble and his legs begin to buckle as Wood squeezes on his windpipe, choking the life out of the big man. Ojore falls forwards and onto the mat as Wood keeps the submission locked in…

JK: He’s gonna beat Ojore…nobody has made the monster submit…

DF: This is incredible…

Ojore’s arm is quivering as he struggles to break free and he seems to be seriously debating whether to quit or not when Tyler Roth runs into the ring and jumps into the air, driving his head right down into the exposed face of Liam Wood.

JK: Cmon ref….

DF: Referee can’t stop any of this….F-5!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 7:58 pm

Wood’s nose is bleeding as he releases the submission and tries to rush back to his feet, only for Roth to scoop him up and drills him with the F-5 in the centre of the ring. Roth is just about to pull Ojore into the cover when Mr Jones spins Roth around and seizes him by the throat…

JK: CHOKESLAM!

The crowd roar as Jones lifts Roth up off the ground and plants him with the chokeslam in the centre of the ring. Jones then draws his finger across his throat and he waits for Ojore to make it back to his feet…

DF: Tombstone coming up….

Jones tries to pick Ojore up for the tombstone but Ojore puts the brakes on with three headbutts to the face before pushing Jones back against the ropes and then lifts him up on the comeback…

JK: WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

Ojore raises Jones up over his head and then drives him down onto the mat with the crunching slam. The FEAR man then crawls across and makes the cover on Liam Wood…
…..1
………….2
…………………..shoulder up!

DF: Liam Wood has got real heart…

JK: That may be the only thing he has left…

Ojore gets back up to his feet and he flexes his neck before waiting for Wood to get up before he spins him up onto his shoulders…

DF: POWERSLAM…

Wood kicks his legs and drops off the back before attempting a German suplex but Ojore thrusts his hips back and sends Viper staggering back into the corner. Ojore then spins around and chases in with a diving splash but Wood spins out….

JK: Wood is trying to build his momentum back up…

Wood runs off the ropes and he comes back with a flying dropkick to the knees of Ojore before he rolls over and grabs the leg of the Anarchy Champion….

DF: ANKLELOCK….

Ojore yells out in pain as Wood turns his ankle at a sickening angle and tries to make him tap out. The big man slams his giant palm down into the mat and tries to crawl forward but Wood is relentless…

JK: Liam Wood is desperate to show that he will do anything for EWF….

Ojore’s hand reaches and almost grabs the bottom rope but Wood pulls him back and drops down into a legvine scissors on Ojore’s leg, trapping him in the middle of the ring. The referee is down on his knees asking Ojore if he wants to give up…

DF: Ojore may have no choice but to tap out….Wood will snap the ankle if he has to…

JK: LOOKOUT!

Tyler Roth rolls back onto his feet and he tries to jump into a splash on Wood but Viper scouts him out of the corner of his eye and rolls free, sending Roth toppling ontop of Ojore. Wood then clambers back to his feet and he kicks Roth in the stomach…

DF: Wood’s taking them both on….

JK: VIPER DROP!

Roth staggers back to the ropes and he backdrops Wood over the top to the apron. Wood is able to land on his feet and he jams his forearm into the face of Roth, knocking him back, before he clings to the ropes and springboards over…

DF: CROSS..

Roth shows off his power as he catches Wood in his arms and then throws him up onto his shoulders before spinning him around…

JK: FIREMAN’S GUTBUSTER!

Roth looks to haul Wood into a double-kneed gutbuster but Wood catches his leg on the way down and spins him into a dragon screw before grabbing his ankle….

DF: Anklelock…

Roth quickly turns onto his back and kicks out with both feet, sending Wood rolling back across the mat. Both men get back to their feet and Roth charges in for a diving spear but Viper rolls away and sends Roth crashing into the ringpost. Roth then staggers back around and Wood lifts him onto his shoulders…

JK: WORLD EATER!

The crowd roar as Viper spins Roth into the sickening knee to the face, sending Roth flying through the ropes to the outside. The crowd are chanting “E-dub-f” as Wood throws his arms in the air, working them into a frenzy…

DF: Liam Wood is going to bring the house down….

JK: CHOKEBOMB!

The crowd are suddenly silenced as Wood turns around and Ojore lifts him off his feet and nails him with the bone-crunching chokebomb…
…..1
……………..2
…………………………..3!

DF: It’s over…

JK: JONES!

The crowd burst into cheers at the very last minute as Jones dives across and breaks up the pinfall at the final moment.  Jones then gets back up and he drives a big uppercut under the chin of Ojore before grabbing his arm and attempts an irish whip…

DF: Ojore still has the power advantage…

Jones hits the ropes but he grabs ahold of them and stays there, beckoning Ojore to run at him before he drops down and pulls the ropes down, sending Ojore flying over the top to the outside of the ring. Jones then climbs out onto the apron and he waits for Ojore to stand up before he runs across and dives off…

JK: OJORE CAUGHT HIM…

Ojore catches Jones in a bearhug position and then runs him back and smashes him against the ringpost before grabbing him by the neck and throwing him with such velocity that Jones flies over the ringside barrier and rolls into the crowd, about four rows back…

DF: That is insane…

JK: The power of that man is unreal….

Ojore breathes deeply and then clambers back up on the apron and tries to climb in the ring but Wood kicks him in the head and pulls him into a hangman’s DDT (ala Randy Orton)……………1………………….2………….Ojore powers out.

DF: You just cannot keep this guy down…

Tyler Roth is up and he tries to attack Wood but Viper ducks his right hand and nails a beautiful belly to belly suplex. The crowd are on their feet, mesmerised by Wood’s performance, and Viper beckons Roth back up and kicks him in the stomach…

JK: VIPER…

Roth swipes the feet of Wood and slingshots him into the corner but Viper lands on the middle rope before jumping onto the top rope and he twists back into a spinning discus punch that sends Roth flying into the ropes and then back into another belly to belly suplex. Ojore then gets up and tries to blindside Wood…

DF: Ahh, he took out Roth….

Wood sidesteps Ojore and pushes him into Roth, sending Tyler crashing through the ropes and to the outside. Ojore then turns around and Viper kicks him in the stomach…

JK: VIPER DROP!

DF: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

Ding ding

JK: You have got to be kidding me…

The boos from the crowd are deafening as Alex Garcia comes flying into the ring and takes out Liam Wood with a zigzag neckbreaker, causing the disqualification. Garcia quickly rolls ontop of Wood and begins to beat him down with hard right hands…

JK: Garcia already lost his damn match….this is a mugging…

DF: This is the harsh reality of facing FEAR….

The referee tries to pull Garcia off Wood as “Wildfire” rises and he shoves the referee in the chest, sending him tumbling on his back. Garcia then laughs at the booing crowd and he drags Wood up and pushes him into Ojore…

JK: That is enough…

DF: They aren’t finished!

Ojore lifts Wood up and delivers with a sickening world’s strongest slam in the middle of the ring. The Anarchy Champion’s eyes then glow with anger as he lifts Wood up off the mat again before destroying him with another slam…

DF: We need backup guys….FEAR are going to put Wood on the shelf…

The crowd suddenly erupt as Robin Reborn comes tearing through the curtain with a steel chair in his hand. He slides into the ring and begins to swing with venom but Garcia and Ojore have already joined Roth on the outside. They all stand in the aisleway and smirk as Reborn begs them to get back into the ring…

JK: Thank god for Robin Reborn….

DF: I think the damage is already done…

Reborn kneels down next to Liam Wood, who is coughing blood up on the mat. Garcia high fives Ojore with a smirk as Tyler Roth drags the steel steps away from the ring and hauls them onto his shoulders…

JK: What the hell is he doing…..STOP HIM!

DF: OH DAMN…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

JK: Get some help…

Roth laughs and then he throws the steps into the front row of the crowd, straight at the head of the unexpecting Mr Jones, dropping him in an unconscious heap. The fans flee the scene, screaming and stunned, as Roth nods his head and moves back into the aisleway…

DF: Oh I think FEAR have sent a message loud and clear…

JK: You think?

DF: These boys weren’t happy about Reborn winning that opening match….they wanted a retaliation and they got it…

JK: How many more times can these superstars take knocks like this? Jones could be seriously hurt and Wood has definite internal injuries…..EWF shaken again…

DF: Drake Callihan has to be loving this…

Medics appear on the scene and begin to check on Wood and Mr Jones as Robin Reborn paces the ring, looking furious. All three members of FEAR reach the top of the ramp and congratulate each other on another job well done before disappearing into the back.

JK: The sooner we get to Day of Reckoning the better…this needs to end now…

Official result: Liam Wood and Mr Jones via DQ
Match time: 14 minutes 54 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:03 pm

*We go backstage and the crowd cheer as they see Thunder standing by with Hugh Cartwright.

Cartwright: My guest at this time is the “Oncoming storm” Thunder…

*Thunder nods at the camera

Cartwright: Last week at Conflict you came up short in your attempts at defeating Enforcer in one on one action. But this week you get the opportunity to rectify that in a re-match, will you have a different game-plan heading into this contest?

Thunder: No I won’t. I think I showed last week that I can more than match up with Enforcer inside the squared circle, he just happened to catch me with an illegal move whilst the referee wasn’t looking and the rest is history. There are no excuses, he won and I didn’t but lightning will not strike twice, tonight you get the Thunder!

*The crowd cheer

Cartwright: Enforcer targetted your back time and again last week and after the match you seemed in serious discomfort. Ten days later, is there still a problem with your back?

Thunder: My back is fine. It was bruised and quite sore for a number of days but I feel fine right now and I am ready for a fight. I’m sure Enforcer will be looking to stick to the same gameplan he had last week, but I’m wise to it now and I will not make the same mistake again.

Cartwright: Three weeks ago at Scars and Stripes you lost in your match against Liam Wood and following last week’s defeat to Enforcer there have been those who have questioned your ability to finish off a match. They are talking about a lack of killer instinct, how do you respond to that?

Thunder: There are always going to be critics and detractors, nothing I can say or do will ever stop them. But as long as I have the fans on my side I will not stop what I am doing. Nobody mentioned a “lack of killer instinct” when I had the best win ratio on the roster, but two defeats later and I should be re-thinking my career path? I’ve had a few blips but now I am back, I am ready to make a few statements around here…I’m ready to show what I can do, that all begins with getting even with Enforcer.

Cartwright: And what is the target for you now? What is next in line for Thunder?

Thunder: As you know, I’m all about the fans and what my fans want from me is what I will give them. Over the last couple of weeks I have been inundated with requests to take a stand against a few things that I have tried to stay away from. The “Thundercats” are desperate to see me fight their corner….and I am not one to let the people down…

Cartwright: Do you mean the EWF/FEAR war?

Thunder: EWF gave me a chance and in some respects I owe them. But also I look into the faces of the fans in this arena and I see what EWF means to them. I cannot be at peace with myself if I know that I haven’t done all I can to save this promotion from the devils and demons that are trying to suck it dry. I look around and I see superstar after superstar being fed to the lions and I don’t know if I can just “watch” any longer. I have a duty to the people that support me day in and day out, I will not let them down….I cannot let them down!

Cartwright: So…

Thunder: Ask me no more questions, Hugh Cartwright. Just know this, once I have evened the score with Enforcer then I will be laying my cards on the table. It is time to lend weight to the resistance, it is time to stand up and be counted, it is time to make a stand!

Cartwright: Thanks for your time, Thunder, good luck out there!

*The crowd are still cheering as Thunder smiles at Cartwright and then leaves the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:06 pm

*The scene changes and Daniel Magnusson is shown inside the General Manager’s office. He is looking through some papers when the door opens and Vincent Costello walks in, looking less than impressed. Magnusson addresses him without looking up.

Magnusson: What can I do for you Vincent?

Costello: I just came here to make one thing perfectly clear. I don’t care that I don’t have a match tonight and I don’t care that you have yet to pick up the phone and ask me to be on your team at Day of Reckoning. What I care about is myself and this world heavyweight championship…

*Costello cradles the gold as Magnusson continues to rifle through his paperwork

Magnusson: If you don’t care then why exactly are you here then? Surely you didn’t just come here to tell me that you care about the world championship?

Costello: I came here to tell you that I am out…..

Magnusson: Out?

Costello: Yeah “out”. All this EWF/FEAR bull(beep) has been going on to long and you don’t have a damn clue how to resolve this mess, despite the garbage you feed to losers like Wood and Phillips. What sort of crackpot hands over 50% of his company to the people he is fighting against? You have lost it, Magnusson….completely and utterly!

Magnusson: You know why Callihan was given 50%, so that the War Games match could be finalised. This is an opportunity of getting rid of FEAR once and for all?

Costello: Wake up and smell reality, how likely do you think that is? You have so called EWF’ers switching allegiance every fight minutes, you have FEAR destroying your “boys” after every single match….what the hell makes you so confident that EWF can win?

Magnusson: I believe in my team…

Costello: Then you are a goddamn fool, and I’m not being dragged along for the ride anymore. The fact is, this company will survive whether EWF wins or not and aslong as I have this world championship in my grasp, I am indispensable. So my place is gonna be on the sidelines, no affiliation to EWF and none to FEAR…..and when this is all said and done, I’ll still be the man…

Magnusson: Now who is the fool? Do you really think FEAR will allow you to keep that title if they win? Do you really think FEAR will allow you to keep breathing the same oxygen as them if they win? Fact facts. Vincent, whether you like it or not you already nailed your colours firmly to the mast for all to see. You have already gone to war with FEAR and they don’t want a damn thing to do with you. You want to turn your back on us then fine but I assure you the grass will not be greener for you on the other side….things will only get a damn sight worse.

Costello: For you maybe…

Magnusson: For all of us, for everyone who doesn’t wear the “FEAR” emblem. If they win this war then there will be no more for any of us, they will run you out of town and never to be seen again. I’m not going to sugar coat it for you….because you don’t like and I don’t like you but I recognise what you bring to the table…I know that with you on our side we have a better chance of survival….and if that world championship means as much to you as you say it does then you will accept my offer…..because I guarantee it will be gone in the blink of an eye without EWF watching your back…

*Costello sneers

Costello: Is that a joke? I don’t need you….I don’t need any of you…..all you have done from day one is to try and hold me back, to stifle me….but no more….do you know who the hell I am? I’m the world heavyweight champion…..I don’t need anyone watching my back….I’m Vincent Costello….

Magnusson: Listen to yourself….go back and watch so tapes of the last few months and realize that the only reason you still have that belt is because we had your back….FEAR would have taken it from you long ago…

Costello: Bull(beep)…..I have this belt because I am the best, because there is nobody capable of de-throning an icon like me….without me, this whole promotion means nothing…

Magnusson: You keep deluding yourself Vincent…you continue to live your little lie and see where it gets you….because I will tell you something right now…..you’ll need us a damn sight sooner than we need you….that is a promise……and if you don’t have anything else that is worthwhile to say then get the hell out of my office….I have plans to make and you obviously don’t want to be a part of them, so leave…

*Costello glares at Magnusson and then he shoulders the world championship with a nod of his head

Costello: Fine….but don’t expect me to come crawling back….when your in the gutter and EWF is dead and gone….you remember that you are responsible for everything that happened…you killed this place…not me…..you!

*Costello shakes his head and turns away, just as Drake Callihan opens the door into the office. Callihan grins at Costello, who barges past him, and then he looks over at Magnusson, who is seething.

Callihan: Hope I didn’t interrupt…

*Magnusson looks away as Callihan chuckles to himself and walks towards his own desk.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:07 pm

*The scene changes once more and Carlton Jacobs is in the lobby with Enforcer. The crowd boo as Enforcer cracks his knuckles.

Jacobs: Enforcer in just a few minutes you will go one on one with Thunder….a re-match of the contest we saw ten days ago, where you…

*Enforcer cuts him off

Enforcer: Where I embarrassed Thunder. Where I dominated Thunder and I left him in a broken heap on the canvass. I took your precious Thunder and I showed him what a true athlete is all about, then when I was done I pinned his shoulders to the mat…..one…..two…….three and my arm was raised in victory. It was easy, it was simple and in front of the entire world I proved why I am destined for greatness. And yet, for some unknown reason, I am experiencing Groundhog Day….because I have to do it all over again!

And why exactly is that? I could understand if there was something contentious, if perhaps I stole a victory that did not belong to me….but that isn’t the case, I man-handled the little boy in his little Superman cape and I beat him with plenty left in the tank. But just because he says he can beat me, he gets another bite of the cherry…..just because he says he had an “off day” that means it is so…

Well I say that Thunder isn’t and never will be in the same league as me. I am the elite in this business whilst he hasn’t even graduated from headlining shows in his own backyard. I am the pinnacle, I am a titan and he is a microscopic amoeba who shouldn’t even be soiling the bottom of my boot. I say that tonight I am not only going to beat Thunder….I am going to end him….teach him a lesson he will never forget….and forever imprint on his mind that he does not belong in the same country as me, let alone the same ring.

Jacobs: With all due respect Enforcer, last week you did use the exposed turnbuckle….

Enforcer: The padding on the turnbuckle slipped off, it isn’t my fault that Magnusson can’t afford quality ring equipment. It is a health and safety risk and if it wasn’t Thunder then it could have been me…I accept no responsibility for what happened. Thunder knows the risks in this business and he wasn’t alive to them…I was because I am a professional and I am a superstar…..I took advantage like a real star always does….I kept my composure and showed that I am superior in every way…..just like I will again tonight!

Jacobs: We heard from Thunder just a few moments ago and he made it clear that after tonights match with you he would be turning his attention to helping EWF fight against FEAR…how do you react to that?

*Enforcer laughs

Enforcer: Once again he is getting carried away with himself, looking ahead when he can’t even see what is right in front of his face. After tonight’s match he won’t even be able to walk, so he can kiss goodbye to any aspiration of representing this company in any capacity again. It just shows his unprofessionalism, his lack of respect and tonight I am going to teach it to him. His attention is on the war….just like everybody elses, when their attention should be on me…..because I am the best wrestler on this roster, period. They should be bowed at my feet…they should quiver in their boots when I walk in….because I am the scariest and deadliest entity in this industry today……

This is my time now….and when tonight is over I guarantee that the spotlight is going to be exactly where it should be…shining down on me…

I’m not hanging around any longer…..The era of Enforcer has arrived!

*The crowd boo as Enforcer barges past Jacobs and heads toward the entrance area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:08 pm

Match 3
The Re-match
Enforcer vs Thunder

We go live to ringside and the crowd are making a lot of noise before “Heroes are hard to find” blasts out and the fans roar into a procession of deafening cheers. The lights in the arena dim and emerald green pyros explode into the air as Thunder makes his entrance.

JK: Let me ask you a question, Don…..do you think Thunder is making a mistake by openly admitting that he will be joining the EWF/FEAR war when he still has to get through this match with Enforcer?

DF: I think it may be a big mistake….Enforcer isn’t the sort of guy you take lightly, no way should Thunder’s attention be anywhere else…I know this guy is all about the fans, and his fans want him to help EWF out…but Enforcer beat him last week and he will not struggle to do the same tonight if Thunder’s head isn’t in the game…

JK: Enforcer certainly didn’t seem happy about Thunder’s comments….he believes that a victory here tonight will push him to the top of the pile and nobody will be able to ignore him…

Thunder stands at the top of the stage and he breathes deeply as the fans all around chant his name, screaming in adulation. He then begins to move across the stage toward the ramp, heading down toward the ring.

DF: Thunder is coming off the back of two defeats, he knows that another one will knock him further down the ladder….whilst a victory will propel him back into contention for championships…

JK: And that is exactly where a superstar the calibre of Thunder wants to be….competing with the best on this roster…

Thunder reaches out and he slaps the hands of a few fans around ringside when suddenly he is smashed to the floor from behind. The crowd react angrily and begin to boo as the smirking face of Enforcer stands over his foe.

JK: What the heck? Enforcer with a damn blind side assault….

DF: Enforcer is not waiting around….

Thunder tries to climb back up but Enforcer drives a knee into his stomach and begins to slam fists down into his back. He then lifts Thunder’s head up and cracks it against the top of the ringside barrier before pulling him into the aisleway and he whips him forwards…..BOOM!

JK: This is a mugging….

DF: Enforcer really wasn’t happy that he had to face Thunder again…

The steel steps go flying as Thunder slams into them, shoulder-first, and collapses to the floor. Enforcer mockingly dusts off his hands and laughs at the crowd before he rags Thunder up by the hair and hauls him into the ring. Thunder tries to get back up as Enforcer jumps over the top rope and floors him with a shoulder tackle. Big E then drags Thunder back up and lashes hard forearms across his back before flipping him into the air and powerbombing him down on the mat…

JK: Thunder never stood a chance….this was never going to be a fair fight…

DF: Enforcer said that tonight would be about him and he wasn’t lying….he means business….

Thunder is writhing on the floor in pain as Enforcer stomps down on his head and body as the referee tries to intervene. Big E shoves the official away and continues his relentless assault, dropping down on his knees to pummel Thunder’s face. The crowd are looking disturbed as Enforcer hammers home with almost fifty unanswered punches before he clambers back to his feet…

JK: We need security out here….get Enforcer the hell out of this building because this has gone far enough…

DF: Not in Enforcer’s book it hasn’t….he is just getting warmed up…

Enforcer raises his arms in the air, mocking the crowd, as he slowly walks around the ring, watching as the referee tries to help Thunder. Enforcer then begins to stomp his foot, willing Thunder to get back to his feet…

JK: We’ve seen enough….

DF: Referee trying to be a martyr…

The official stands in front of Thunder, blocking Enforcer’s path, and Big E is forced to walk over and grab the referee by the scruff of the neck before shoving him to the ground. Enforcer then walks back to the corner and he crouches, waiting for Thunder to stand up…

JK: Enforcer is primed…

DF: Nothing standing in his way now…………FACECHECK!

Enforcer comes sprinting out of the corner and dives into the crunching forearm smash but Thunder amazingly counters in midair with an enzeguiri to the side of the head. The crowd begin to cheer as Thunder staggers over to the corner, catching his breath, and then he runs back out with a clothesline as Enforcer stands up.

JK: Thunder is fighting with everything he has….

DF: Fighting to survive…

Enforcer gets back up and Thunder clotheslines him down again before welcoming him up for a third time and he nails him with a release german suplex. Thunder then charges to the ropes and he springboards onto them and dives back as Big E clambers back up, detonating with a double knee strike to the jaw of Enforcer. Thunder then rolls to the corner, a determined look on his face, and he waits for Big E to groggily get up before bursting out…

JK: SPEAR!

DF: Nailed him…..Enforcer is regretting his actions now…

The crowd are on their feet and making a lot of noise as Thunder crunches into Enforcer in the middle of the ring, flattening him with the spear. Thunder then climbs back up and he looks out to his face, who are willing him on, and he nods his head before pulling Enforcer up by the hair…

JK: Thunder came here for a fight tonight, and it may not come the way he was expecting but he was fired up for it all the same…

DF: Can’t keep a superhero down…Enforcer is learning that right now…

JK: And he is going to pay dearly…..TEQUILA BOMB!

*Crowd boo furiously

JK: That no good…

Thunder prepares for the powerbomb when Enforcer drops down to his knees and nails a blatant low-blow, causing Thunder to drop to the ground in agony. Enforcer takes a moment to regain his composure and then he gets back up….Thunder is hurting badly as he tries to stand, only to be lifted straight into an urange backbreaker….

DF: Enforcer going straight after the back again…

Thunder clutches his spine as Enforcer grabs him by the scruff of the neck and dumps him through the ropes to the outside. Enforcer then climbs out after his opponent, ignoring the referee, and he picks Thunder up and smashes him back into the ring apron before pulling him forwards…

JK: Thunder has fought so bravely but he never stood a chance after the initial attack….Enforcer always had the upper hand…

DF: Tonight was about dominance and Enforcer has got it…..DAMN!

JK: Oh no…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x5

Enforcer lifts Thunder up into a jackhammer position and he holds him there for almost ten seconds before spinning him into a front slam and drives him down, spine-first, ontop of the security barrier. Thunder lets out a yell of pain and then falls over into the front row of the crowd, where he lays in a heap.

JK: That is sick….you can break a man’s spine doing that….

DF: Judging by Thunder’s reaction he may very well have suffered some damage there…that was outrageous…

JK: Enforcer had this damn thing planned all along….he came here to hurt Thunder and that is exactly what he has done….

Thunder continues to be slumped in the crowd as medics begin to filter in to check on him. Enforcer is pacing around ringside with his arms in the air, laughing at his own actions, before he backs into the aisleway, shouting “I’m just getting started”.

DF: My oh my Enforcer has made a statement tonight…..he was disgruntled that Daniel Magnusson made him fight Thunder again and he wasn’t willing to follow orders….he did what he wanted to do….

JK: And that is the damn problem….we have too many superstars around here doing “what they want to”…..Thunder has been left battered here tonight just because Enforcer was in a bad mood….I tell you something I can’t wait to see Thunder get his revenge on that son of a b1tch…

DF: You think that is possible? You really think anyone can stop Enforcer right now….

Enforcer stands on the top of the stage and he continues to revel in what he has caused as Thunder is helped to his feet in the crowd. He has one hand on the bottom of his back and looks in some discomfort as the fans reach over and tap him on the shoulder.

JK: Good to see Thunder moving around but he will need to be assessed by doctors after what just went down….let us hope that it isn’t as bad as it looked…

The crowd give a round of applause as Thunder is escorted out of the ringside area and toward the back. Replays of the incident then play to the crowd and the audience at home before the action goes backstage.

Official result: No contest

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:11 pm

*We go backstage and the crowd begin to boo furiously as Mike Conrad is entering the arena, wearing a “FEAR” t-shirt. Kelsey Hughes comes along to grab an interview with him.

Hughes: Mike…

*Conrad keeps walking

Hughes: Mike…Conrad, how does it feel being a traitor to those that have stood by you.

*Conrad suddenly whirls around, anger on his face. He walks back toward Kelsey, who backs away a little, only to find herself trapped up against a wall.

Conrad: Excuse me?

*Conrad puts his hand on Kelsey’s shoulder

Conrad: I insist that you never talk to me like that every again, do you understand?

*Kelsey just looks at him

Conrad: DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

*Kelsey looks frightened as she nods her head

Conrad: Because I am not a traitor….I am not a sell-out and I never turned my back on anyone. It was you and the rest of the EWF losers that turned their back on me. Week in, week out I found myself on a hospital bed being checked over again and again for multiple injuries that I sustained fighting this war against FEAR. And sure a few others got a few bumps and bruises along the way but it happened to be every single night….I was the target, I was the victim….and not once did anyone sit me down and say “Hey Mike, I really appreciate what your doing for the team”……they didn’t give a damn about me……and now I don’t give a damn about them….they caused this…

Hughes: And what about Jimmy Phillips, he was your best friend?

*Conrad laughs

Conrad: Who needs enemies when you have a friend like that? Do I need to take you back to Atonement, Kelsey? Do I need to bring up the footage of Jimmy Phillips leaving me to be thrown twenty feet from Dante’s Peak because he ran off to save his skank (beep) of a fiance? He left me high and dry to face a career-threatening injury…..I would never have done that to him, I had his back each and every single night we went to war….and that was the gratitude I got? Jimmy Phillips isn’t my friend….he is no better that the scum on the bottom of my shoe….he’s life’s afterbirth and I despise him……tonight I am going to show just how much…

Hughes: But why…

Conrad: Why? WHY? Because EWF is full of losers, this whole promotion is a joke and in just a few weeks it is going to be thrown on top of the scrapheap, soon to be forgotten. Daniel Magnusson is a pathetic leader, he is a weak and ignorant and the rest of Team EWF are not much different. They cannot see certain defeat right in front of their faces and I cannot work with that kind of stupidity….for once I am looking out for myself, doing what is best for me….and I know that FEAR will win this war, I know that my career will flourish under their banner and that is all that matters to me…not Phillips, not EWF, and not the piece of crap fans that bawled their eyes out when I knocked Phillips out last week…

For too long have I been the loveable loser binman who couldn’t get an ounce of respect…but those days are over, now you are looking at a man who will stop at nothing to be the best……I am going to take what I want, whenever I want….nobody is going to stand in my way anymore…and anyone that tries will greatly regret it…I hope your ready, Jimmy!

*Conrad grins as he gets right in Kelsey’s face before kissing her on the lips and shoves her to the floor. He then walks off with a laugh.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:14 pm

*The scene changes and Daniel Magnusson is alongside Hugh Cartwright.

Cartwright: Thank you for joining me, Mr Magnusson.

Magnusson: Not a problem, Hugh.

Cartwright: First thing is first, a number of attacks here tonight on EWF superstars….do we have any updates on injuries?

Magnusson: Nothing concrete, although I am led to believe that nothing is serious. Wood and Jones were taken to the nearby medical facility for checkups and Thunder is receiving in-house treatment so I think everything is as good as it can be.

Cartwright: You can’t be happy though?

Magnusson: Of course I’m not happy, my superstars are being attacked left, right and centre and so far we have been unable to stop it from happening. I know this is FEAR’s plan, this is Callihan’s doing because he doesn’t want Team EWF to be at full strength when we get to Day of Reckoning. But what he doesn’t understand is the drive and the determination of my roster members, he cannot fathom how desperate they are to succeed and win this war….it won’t matter what FEAR throws at us because we will be ready for War Games and we will win this fight….

*The crowd cheer

Cartwright: A quick word on War Games, do we have any official announcements on Team EWF members?

Magnusson: I’d like to confirm that Jimmy Phillips and Liam Wood will co-captain Team EWF at War Games!

*Crowd pop

Magnusson: There are also spots on the team for Mr Jones and Robin Reborn, who have impressed me greatly in the last few weeks, making a great stand against the threat of FEAR.

Cartwright: What about Thunder?

Magnusson: I heard what Thunder said earlier and I appreciate his desire to want to represent this promotion. As of right now I don’t know how big the teams at Day of Reckoning will be….that is something me and Callihan will have to agree on…but Thunder is definitely under consideration, I am sure he would be an extremely valuable addition to our cause.

Cartwright: And Vincent Costello?

*The crowd boo

Magnusson: I think you all heard the conversation between myself and Vincent, earlier tonight. He has made it clear that he wants nothing to do with this war and that is his decision to make, I cannot do that for him. If I had my way then Costello would represent us at War Games, he is the world champion after all and I want the strongest team we can get. But at the same time I will not jeopardize the future of this company for someone who doesn’t believe in what we are fighting for. Vincent can always change his mind but right now there is no position for him on Team EWF.

Cartwright: And just quickly…..there has been some questions around from various fans and members of staff….what exactly does War Games entail?

Magnusson: A good question, and one I happy to clear up for you. War Games  is a match that was designed back in the old territory days of NWA, but as with most things it has evolved since then and what you will see at Day of Reckoning will be the first this time format has been seen. We are talking two rings side by side, encompassed by a twenty foot high steel cell structure. The cell will stretch across both rings and cover a ten foot by ten foot distance on the ground as well. The match shall begin with one member of each team….and then every five minutes a new member shall enter the match and give that team an advantage for five minutes. The match continues until all members of one team have been eliminated by either pinfall or submission….because inside that cell structure, anything goes.

Cartwright: Wow, sounds frightening.

Magnusson: This will be one of the most death-defying matches you have ever witnessed. I wish there was another way to end this, but there isn’t. The war between EWF and FEAR needs to end and it will at Day of Reckoning.

Cartwright: Thanks for clearing that up Mr Magnusson….and thanks for your time…enjoy the rest of your evening!

Magnusson: Not a problem, Hugh, thank you.

*The crowd cheer as Magnusson smiles at the interviewer and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:15 pm

*The scene changes once more and the crowd are cheering as Jimmy Phillips is shown getting ready for his match. Phillips is busy strapping up his hands and he slams his right fist into his open left palm before standing up and walking toward the door. He takes a look at a picture on his wall of him and Conrad and he breathes deeply before ripping the picture down and smashing it on the floor. He then picks up his trademark red hoody and puts it on before he exits the room and into the corridor. Many backstage crew stop and watch as Phillips makes his way down the corridor and then out into the lobby area. His eyes are blazing with fire and his muscles seem taut as he marches toward the Gorilla position, where he bobs on the spot, waiting for his music to hit. He then looks to his side and he spots Drake Callihan, Tyler Roth, Alex Garcia and Ojore all watching him from the opposite side of the lobby. Callihan is grinning and then Garcia and Roth step apart, revealing Mike Conrad standing behind them. There is an intense staredown between Conrad and Phillips before JP turns his head and walks away, heading through the curtain. Drake Callihan pats Conrad on the shoulder and smiles.

Callihan: You know what to do…

*Conrad nods and then follows Phillips toward the entranceway

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:16 pm

Main event
Mike Conrad vs Jimmy Phillips

DF: My oh my, how intense was that?

JK: This is what we have been waiting for all night folks….this is the match everyone has been waiting for…

DF: Ten days ago Mike Conrad did the unthinkable…he turned his back on EWF and sided with FEAR, taking out his best friend in the process…tonight Jimmy Phillips is here for revenge, he wants Conrad to feel how he felt last week….

The crowd in the arena roar in approval as “Cold Ash” screams out of the speakers and then Jimmy Phillips comes storming out onto the stage, his eyes full of electricity. His chest heaves in and out as he surveys the scene all around him and then he begins to march down to the ring.

JK: No bravado from Phillips tonight, no playing to the ground….he is here to settle a score….to get even with his former best friend….this match encapsulates everything about the EWF/FEAR war…

DF: Well Phillips has been made co-captain of Team EWF so tonight would be a perfect way for him to lead by example….knock FEAR back a peg or two, give his troops some hope and some momentum as Day of Reckoning draws clear…

JK: But how is Phillips’ mindframe? This is his former best friend he is up against…..he didn’t even want to fight him a few days ago…

DF: That was before Conrad insulted Phillips’ family….he isn’t the same guy that Phillips thought of as a brother…..he is the enemy now and Jimmy Phillips cannot afford to think of him in any other way….

Phillips makes his way down the ramp and he jumps up on the apron, sending red pyros exploding up into the air, before climbing through the ropes. He shadow boxes in the middle of the ring and stretches his arms as he psyches himself up some more. He then turns to face the stage, the cheers of the crowd ringing in his ears…

JK: The hopes of 4,000 fans on this man’s shoulders right now….the aspirations of an entire locker-room….Jimmy Phillips carries the burden of EWF….

DF: And remember that the winner of this match gets to pick the first stipulation for War Games….this is a massive advantage for whoever comes away tonight victorious….

JK: A huge incentive, as if this match needed one of those…

Phillips continues to stare at the stage as “Schizophrenic” echoes out to a deafening chorus of boos from the crowd in attendance. The lights dim and pyros flash up into the air before Mike Conrad makes his way out onto the stage, the “FEAR” shirt visible before anything else.

DF: Welcome to public enemy number one…

JK: The most hated man in EWF right now….these fans loved Conrad and he turned his back on them…

DF: He claims that it was the other way around….that Phillips, EWF and the fans turned on him…

JK: That is bull(beep) and you know it…

DF: I’m just repeating what he said….Conrad wants to be a part of the winning team, that is why he joined FEAR…..Jimmy Phillips has other ideas though and he wants to show Mike exactly what he has done to himself here tonight…

JK: One of, if not the, most emotionally charged matches we have ever had here in EWF….these two men have gone from best friends to mortal enemies in just ten days….this match is going to be one hell of a ride…

DF: I can’t wait…

Conrad slowly makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the crowd, and he looks up at Jimmy Phillips with anger in his eyes, a look that is returned by Phillips. Conrad then walks up the steel steps and he makes his way along the apron before stepping through the ropes. The referee stands in between both men as they continue to glare into each other’s eyes…

JK: This is as intense as it gets….

DF: And you know FEAR are all lined up in the back…..waiting to see what their newest recruit can do…

JK: Not only is there pressure on Phillips tonight but Conrad must be feeling it too….he needs to show FEAR that they made the right decision in signing him up….

Both men continue to stare at each other before Conrad slaps Phillips right across the face, drawing huge boos from the crowd. Phillips holds his cheek for a moment, shocked, and then he fires back with a huge punch, rocking Conrad onto his heels.

DF: These guys wasting no time…

JK: They are going to try and beat each other senseless….

Conrad tries to fire back with punches but Phillips blocks him and rallies with more shots of his own, rocking Conrad to the ropes. Phillips goes to the body and then back to the head before whipping Conrad across the ring and hauling him through the air with a hiptoss as he comes back. Conrad gets back up and Phillips floors him with a heavy clothesline before dragging Conrad up and whips him off the ropes again…

DF: What a backdrop…

JK: Conrad getting the hell out of Dodge….

The crowd cheer as Phillips sends Conrad flying into a huge backbody drop, causing Conrad to slam down into the canvass with real momentum. Conrad grabs his back and quickly rolls from the ring, leaving Phillips to seethe with anger.

JK: I’ve never seen Phillips so fired up…

DF: The kid is in destruction mood tonight…

Conrad tries to walk around the ring to gather himself but Phillips follows him and clobbers him from behind, knocking MC into the security barrier. Phillips then opens up with right hands before pulling Conrad back toward the ring and bounces his head against the apron. Conrad slumps there and Phillips kicks him in the stomach before nailing another huge right hand, dropping Conrad to the ground…

JK: Phillips offered Conrad the chance to change his mind….he didn’t want this fight, but Conrad spat in his face, insulted his family and attacked Phillips….it was Conrad’s actions that caused this to happen…

Phillips tries to drag Conrad back up but receives three sharp elbows to the ribcage and then Conrad smashes JP’s head against the top of the ring steps. He follows Phillips around the ring and drives his head down on the ring apron before rolling JP back in the ring. Conrad climbs up onto the apron and he scales the ropes as Phillips stands up…

DF: Flying shoulder…

Conrad knocks Phillips off his feet with the shoulder tackle from the top rope and then he waits for his opponent to get back up and he takes him down with a back suplex……………….1…………………2……………Phillips kicks out. Conrad gets up and he stomps down on the head of Phillips before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a hard kick to the top of his opponent’s head. Phillips staggers back up and Conrad scores with more punches before attempting an irish whip to the corner….

JK: Phillips has more power than that….

Phillips reverses the whip and sends Conrad into the corner but he eats two feet to the face as he runs in, sending him staggering backward. Conrad lifts himself up onto the second rope and then jumps off…

DF: Caught him….BELLY TO BELLY!

The crowd roar as Phillips catches Conrad jumping off the top and he throws him across the ring with a huge overhead suplex. Conrad staggers back up and Phillips runs into him with a solid shoulder-block before beckoning him up again and he lifts Conrad onto his shoulders….

JK: F-U…

Conrad wriggles off the back of the attempted fireman’s slam and he tries to counter with a Russian legsweep but Phillips elbows his way out and then pulls Conrad toward him, drilling him with a powerful spinebuster……………………1………………………………..2……………………….shoulder up from Conrad. Phillips gets to his feet and he breathes the cheers of the fans as he wills Conrad to stand up…

DF: This means so much to Jimmy Phillips….it means everything to be the man that makes Conrad regret his actions…

JK: He may do it now……TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks for the rock-bottom but Conrad drops down into a modified mic check counter, smashing Phillips’ face off the mat…………………….1………………………….2………………..JP kicks out. Conrad makes it back up to his feet and he clatters Phillips with right hands before pulling him into the middle of the ring and he looks for a suplex…

DF: Phillips going nowhere…

Phillips locks his foot around the heel of Conrad and refuses to budge before lifting Conrad into a suplex position of his own and then he slams him down, chest-first, on the mat. Phillips makes it back to his feet and he moves behind Conrad, hooking his arms…

JK: Masterlock…

Conrad fights and struggles, trying to avoid the submission, and then he throws his head back, catching Phillips full-on in the face and staggers him back to the corner. Conrad gets up and he chases in for a diving splash but Phillips avoids it and runs off the adjacent ropes…

DF: GAME-CHANGER!

Conrad drops down and pulls down the top rope at the last minute, sending Phillips flying over the top and avoiding the clothesline from hell. Phillips lays in a heap on the hard flooring as Conrad struggles back to his feet in the ring…

JK: Conrad was lucky he was alive to that because Phillips was ready to take his head off…

DF: Very good awareness from the FEAR man…

Phillips tries to make it back to his feet as Conrad climbs out onto the apron and sits on the top of the turnbuckle. He looks down at Phillips with dislike in his eyes and then dives off, driving his elbow down into the back of Phillips’ head.

DF: Damn that was a move…

JK: Conrad slamming all his bodyweight down behind that elbow, serious impact to Phillips’ skull….

Conrad kneels over Phillips and then rains punches down into the back of JP’s head whilst he tries to cover up. Conrad continues his assault for nearly a minute before he stands up and stomps down on Phillips’ head for good measure. The referee orders Conrad to get back into the ring…

DF: That was some punishment that was delivered to Phillips’ head there, I don’t like to see that…

JK: Such a dangerous part of the body to sustain an attack…

Conrad climbs up onto the apron and he waits for Phillips to try and climb back in the ring before dropping a leg across the back of Phillips’ head, driving him into the apron again. Conrad then kneels down and he continuously slams Phillips’ head into the mat before dragging him back into the ring…

DF: Easy to see where Conrad is targetting his attacks….he senses the damage he has done….

JK: And Phillips is feeling it…

Phillips tries to use the ropes to climb to his feet as Conrad drives forearms into the back of his head and then pulls him away from the ropes, delivering a Russian legsweep. Conrad then runs off the ropes and returns with a jumping knee to the skull of JP…………………………1…………………………2……………………kickout. Conrad clambers up and he laughs as the crowd boo him before he pulls Phillips up by the head and he prepares for a piledriver…

DF: This will end it…

JK: This is looking bad…

Conrad readies himself to deliver the piledriver but Phillips kicks his feet and fights to stay on the ground, eventually managing to counter with a backdrop. Conrad gets back up and he quickly kicks Phillips in the stomach, stopping any momentum, and pulls him into a DDT position…

DF: Countered….NORTHERN LIGHTS!

The crowd cheer as Phillips counters into a northern lights suplex……………………..1…………………………..2……………………Conrad gets his shoulder up. Conrad is quick back to his feet and he ducks a clothesline attempt from Phillips before detonating with a huge dropkick to the head of his opponent………………………………..1…………………………….2………………Phillips kicks out!

JK: Every shot to the head is making me feel bad for Phillips…

Phillips tries to stand up but his legs are unsteady and Conrad grabs ahold of him before slamming his head into the top of the turnbuckle. Conrad continues to slam JP’s head into the turnbuckle before pulling him into the middle of the ring and he twists him into a neckbreaker, snapping Phillips in a whiplash like fashion…………………….1………………………………2………………………Phillips gets his shoulder up. Conrad rolls over and he glares at the referee with annoyance before slowly crawling around his opponent, waiting for him to rise…

DF: Conrad getting a little frustrated, he has been in control of this match for some time now and he wants to put Phillips away…

JK: And he could very well do it now…this is what happened last week…..DUSTBUSTER!

Conrad dives up to nail Phillips with the RKO but JP is able to push Conrad away to the ropes at the final moment and then he spins him into a huge powerslam on the comeback. The crowd are on their feet as Phillips gets back up and he waits for Conrad to stand before pulling him into a fisherman’s position and lifts him onto his shoulders….

DF: Shellshock….

Conrad spins off the shoulders of Phillips at the final moment and he lifts him up into a flapjack position as he turns around, dropping backwards and snapping Phillips’ head straight off the top of the turnbuckle. The crowd are booing furiously as Phillips holds his head, in a lot of pain, and he staggers back to his feet, allowing Conrad to drill him with a sickening double armed DDT…

JK: This will end it…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:17 pm

….2
………….shoulder up. Conrad slams his fist into the mat and he looks at the referee with anger before getting back up and he drops seven consecutive elbows into the back of Phillips’ head, leaving him completely motionless on the mat. Conrad then shakes his head at the crowd as he makes his way over to the ropes and he begins to scale the turnbuckle…

DF: Conrad looking for something that is going to keep Phillips down permanently…

JK: That works….

Conrad kneels on the top rope and then stands up tall, diving off and slamming a missile dropkick right into the head of Phillips and drops him to the mat again. The crowd look concerned as Conrad makes his way over and covers………………..1………………………………2………………..shoulder up. Conrad looks extremely frustrated as the referee tells him it is another two count…

DF: Conrad looks like he may explode…

JK: He’s thrown everything at Phillips….The Talent just doesn’t want to fall down for his former best friend…

Phillips tries to crawl up but he swings punches at an invisible target and Conrad is able to clothesline him to the back of the head, knocking him into the corner. Conrad then climbs up on the ropes and begins to deliver a furious ten punch combo to the head of his opponent…

DF: This is horrible…

JK: Jimmy Phillips has to be losing complete focus with all of these headshots….

The punches get to number nine when Phillips suddenly grabs ahold of his opponent and runs out of the corner, collapsing down on his knees and he delivers a powerbomb to Conrad in desperation. The crowd are roaring as both men are motionless on the canvass….

DF: My word did Phillips need that…

JK: That powerbomb has kept him in this match, just….but Phillips is hurt badly here….

Phillips is cradling his head as the referee checks on him and tries to see if he wants this match to continue. JP nods his head and staggers back up, waiting for Conrad to rise, and then he drags his opponent into the centre of the ring…

DF: Phillips needs to end this soon….

JK: TOUCH…

Conrad drives the point of his elbow into Phillips’ head again and spins out before diving into the air himself as Phillips comes in…

DF: DUST…

Phillips counters with a huge German suplex and the crowd burst into cheers. He keeps his hands locked, desperate, and he drags Conrad back to his feet again before nailing another suplex. The crowd is at fever pitch as Phillips manages to pull Conrad up again…

JK: Hat-trick…

Conrad sits down into an inverted jawbreaker, snapping the head of Phillips’ back again, and sends JP falling back into the corner. Conrad then crawls up and he runs in, diving into a splash that connects with Phillips before pulling him out….

DF: Piledriver!

JK: Oh no…

The crowd groan as Conrad nods his head and then ploughs Phillips into the mat with the sickening piledriver. Conrad laughs to himself as he crawls over Phillips’ chest…
….1
……….2
………………..3!

JK: HE KICKED OUT!

*Crowd cheer

DF: No way….I don’t know if Phillips should be fighting this…

Phillips is barely able to even muster breath as he somehow pushes his shoulder off the mat, breaking the pinfall. Mike Conrad gets back up and he walks straight at the referee, pushing him into the corner, and he begins to berate the official.

JK: Conrad looks like he is on the verge of a meltdown…

DF: He has beaten Phillips senseless but Phillips won’t stay down…. He won’t quit…

Conrad grabs the referee and throws him across the ring before he begins to untie the padding from the top of the turnbuckle. He runs his hand along the exposed steel and then he drags Jimmy Phillips up, running him into the corner…

JK: This is where it ends…

Phillips puts the brakes on with his foot on the ropes and he delivers hard elbows to the ribs of Conrad before swatting him away with a big right hand and he runs out with a “pounce” that sends Conrad flying across the ring. Phillips continues to rub his head as he lets Conrad back up and then lifts him onto his shoulders…

DF: F…

Conrad drops off the back of Phillips and he pushes him against the ropes and looks for a dropkick as he comes back but Phillips steps out of the way and sends Conrad crashing onto the mat. JP then grabs Conrad’s legs and he drops back, slingshotting Conrad to the corner….

JK: The exposed steel…

The crowd cheer as Conrad’s head bounces off the turnbuckle and then he staggers back as Phillips lifts him onto his shoulders and delivers a huge fireman’s slam….
….1
…………2
………………Conrad gets his shoulder up!

DF: Wow…..Mike Conrad diced with death there…

JK; His own actions almost cost him this match…but he was able to dig deep….

DF: That was so close…

Jimmy Phillips rubs his temples, looking very groggy, as the referee tells him that the match must continue. Phillips crawls to the corner and he slowly begins to drag himself to his feet, urging himself to dig deeper than ever before. Mike Conrad is slowly getting up himself and Phillips bursts out of the corner toward him….

JK: GAME…

Conrad ducks the huge clothesline attempt and tries to counter with an inverted DDT but Phillips spins out and lifts Conrad up before charging him into the corner, slamming him against the turnbuckle. Phillips then scores with several heavy shoulder thrusts before pulling Conrad out and he flips him onto his shoulders….

DF: Dominator…

Conrad slips down the back and counters with a backslide……………………1…………………………….2…………….Phillips gets his shoulder up. Conrad gets up and runs in for a clothesline but JP ducks it and pushes MC off the ropes, slamming him onto the canvass on the comeback with a beautiful Samoan drop….

JK: All she wrote…

1…………………………2……………………Conrad just manages to get his shoulder up. Phillips makes his way back to a vertical base and he looks around at the crowd, all of whom are chanting his name, and then he begins to circle Conrad…waiting for him to rise…

DF: I have major respect for the EWF co-captain right now, he has been through so much in this match…

JK: But all of that will mean nothing if he loses….if Conrad is able to defeat Phillips then FEAR will walk out tonight with the upper hand…

DF: Time to take that chance away then…TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips once again primes himself for the “rock-bottom” but Conrad is able to fight out of it and he jumps on Phillips’ back for a sleeper hold, but Phillips staggers back into the corner and crushes Conrad against the exposed steel. Phillips then moves away, leaving Conrad to rub his back in pain, and then JP sprints off the opposite ropes and comes back…

JK: GAME-CHANGER!

The crowd wince as Conrad ducks and the referee takes the full brunt of the damage, sending him flying high over the top rope and crashing to the floor below. Phillips holds his head, shocked at what he has done, and then he turns around….

DF: DUST…

JK: MASTERLOCK!

Phillips counters the RKO into the full nelson submission move, only for Conrad to flick his heel back and catch JP with a sickening low-blow, drawing major heat from the crowd. Phillips staggers around in pain and then Conrad grabs him by the head and runs him forwards, smashing Phillips’ head down onto the exposed turnbuckle.

DF: Dammit….

JK: Straight back to the head again…Phillips may be out cold…

Jimmy Phillips is completely motionless on the mat and Conrad prepares to cover him, when he remembers that the referee is out of action. The crowd are booing but Conrad merely smiles at them and then looks down at Phillips before climbing from the ring…

JK; What is he doing?

DF: Making the most of the fact that there is no referee…

JK: This can’t be allowed to happen…

DF: Who is going to stop him? Wood and Jones are in the hospital….Reborn got sent home….

JK: This was FEAR’s grand plan I presume…isolate and destroy Jimmy Phillips…

Conrad pulls a steel chair from the announce area and he smiles at the commentators as he smashes the chair down ontop of their table. He then makes his way back to the ring and rolls in, holding the chair up as he waits for Phillips to stand…

DF: Jimmy Phillips has fought so bravely….but none of that is going to matter in a few minutes….

JK: Phillips’ brains are about to get splattered all over the Coliseum….

DF: After all the head trauma that Phillips has sustained already….things are about to get so much worse…

Conrad’s hand is shaking with anticipation as he waits for Phillips to stand up and then he draws the chair back over his head and brings it crashing down…

JK: LOOKOUT….

Phillips ducks the blow at the final second and the chair smashes down off the floor, taking Conrad off balance. Phillips then runs off the ropes and quickly charges back…

DF: GAME-CHANGER!

The crowd burst to life once more as Phillips almost decapitates Conrad with the full-charged clothesline. Phillips sways on the spot slightly, rubbing his head, before he drops down to make the cover…

JK: You knocked the referee out Jimmy…..

DF: Poor Phillips doesn’t even know what day it is….

Phillips is banging his hand against the mat, invisibly counting, but there is nobody there to make it official. He slowly begins to push himself back up, staggering slightly as he does so, and then he looks out to the crowd once more…

JK: Phillips looking for inspiration…he is looking for something to help him through this crisis…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:18 pm

DF: This really isn’t going to help then…

The cheers of the crowd are quickly turned to boos as Alex Garcia, Tyler Roth and Ojore all stride out onto the stage, looking down at Jimmy Phillips with smiles upon their faces. Phillips’ eyesight is impaired but he scouts the serious thread immediately….

JK: This is bad…

DF: Oh this is probably about as bad it can get….

All three members of FEAR slowly edge their way off the stage and onto the rampway as Phillips looks around, desperate to see some form of backup. JP realizes that he is all alone and he quickly picks up the steel chair off the canvass, preparing himself for the inevitable…

DF: Wood and Jones are out of here tonight…Phillips is all alone….

Phillips holds the chair firm in his hands, waiting to strike, as Garcia, Roth and Ojore stop in the aisleway and look up at him. He beckons them forward but Garcia just laughs hysterically…

JK: Conrad’s back up…turn around Jimmy….

DF: FEAR are playing Phillips here….

Conrad stumbles back up to his feet and he runs at Phillips on the blindside but JP is waiting for him and he turns the chair on its side and jabs it straight into the gut of Conrad before picking him up…

JK: TOUCHDOWN!

DF: But here come FEAR….

Phillips plants Conrad on the mat with the rock-bottom as Garcia, Roth and Ojore all take separate sides of the ring, preparing to attack. Phillips’ looks anxious as he picks the chair up again, waiting for the assault to begin…

JK: Jimmy Phillips will not go down without a fight….he will fight FEAR with every last bit of energy he possesses….

Garcia feints to jump on the apron and Phillips slams the chair against the ropes, causing AG to drop back down again with a grin. Tyler Roth then does the same….

DF: They are toying with their prey….

Ojore then seizes the ropes and he pulls himself up on the apron, daring Phillips strike out at him. Garcia and Roth then do the same thing on opposite sides of the ring…

JK: What the hell can Phillips do now?

DF: If I was him I would run…

JK: That isn’t going to happen…

Phillips looks from one member of FEAR to the next and then he swings the chair forward and causes Garcia to jump down again. Roth tries to climb in but Phillips spins quickly and swings the chair in his direction, causing Roth to roll to safety. Ojore then gets ready to march into the ring but Phillips throws the chair at him, clattering off the Anarchy Champion’s shoulder and causing him to drop down…

DF: But now he has no weapon….Phillips is done for…

JK: He’s tried to fight it….what the heck is he doing here? OH MY GOD…

DF: He’s out cold…

*Crowd boo furiously

DF: Is this really happening?

JK: Goddamit…

Alex Garcia, Tyler Roth and Ojore are stood in the aisleway with smiles upon their faces as they stare up at the ring, where a figure is laying over the prone body of Jimmy Phillips. The crowd are threatening riot as Enforcer stands up and he paints the word “FEAR” with his finger in the air…

JK: is this a joke?

DF: Oh this is no joke….Drake Callihan may have just pulled off his biggest coup to date….this is unreal….

JK: This is the end…

The replays show Enforcer waiting for Phillips to turn around and then he decks him with the running forearm smash, that renders Phillips unconscious immediately. Back live and Enforcer is still soaking up the crowd’s reaction before climbing from the ring as Mike Conrad crawls over Jimmy Phillips and Alex Garcia rolls the referee back in the ring….

JK: I cannot believe it….

….2
……………………..3!

DF: This is over….

JK: Perhaps in more ways than one…

The crowd are booing furiously as “Schizophrenic” echoes out of the speakers and Mike Conrad kneels over Jimmy Phillips with a smile on his face, fist pumping the air triumphantly. On the outside, Enforcer is being welcomed into the fold by Garcia, Roth and Ojore…

DF: After everything that Jimmy Phillips was forced to go through….after almost beating back the whole of FEAR single-handedly, we have been screwed again….we didn’t even see it coming….

JK: Enforcer has shown his colours….he has nailed his colours to the FEAR mast…..and my word as if they weren’t powerful already….

DF: EWF is on the brink now…look at this army in front of you….how are we supposed to fight against that?

Conrad continues to celebrate in the ring as Garcia, Roth, Ojore and Enforcer celebrate on the outside. Litter is hauled into the ring by the disgruntled fans, who are chanting “bull(beep)” over and over again. Ojore then begins to pull the ring apron up…

JK: FEAR have won tonight….they get to pick the first stipulation of War Games…

DF: I think that is the last thing on anyone’s mind right now….I don’t think Jimmy Phillips is going to War Games…

JK: Oh jeez…

Ojore pulls out a table and he slides it under the bottom rope as Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth roll in the ring and begin to set it up. The referee tries to stand in the way of FEAR but Enforcer drags him under the bottom rope and throws him into the aisleway before climbing in. Garcia and Roth then begin to drag Jimmy Phillips back to his feet….

DF: I can’t watch any more of this….Phillips is going to straight to hell….

JK: Team EWF is about to take a major hit….

Jimmy Phillips is dragged up and pushed into Ojore, who headbutts him and pushes him back toward Enforcer. Big E grips Philips by the throat and then pummels him with hard right hands, causing Phillips to fall back and slump across the table. The members of FEAR then urge Conrad to climb the ropes as they hold Phillips in place. Conrad nods his head and walks to the corner, climbing the ropes…

DF: As if Conrad hasn’t put Phillips through enough…

JK: He’s going to end his best friend right here…

DF: We need some help…

JK: There is no-one…

Official result: Mike Conrad via pinfall
Match time: 17 minutes 15 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 8:18 pm

*BOOM*

*Crowd pop

DF: THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE!

The whole entranceway lights up and pyros explode high into the air as “Heroes are hard to find” screams out of the speakers and Thunder comes running onto the stage, his eyes alight with vengeance. Enforcer is almost shaking with fury as he tells Garcia to go and cut Thunder off…

JK: Thunder said he was joining the war…he said he was going to fight…

DF: But after what we saw Enforcer do to him earlier tonight I didn’t think we would be seeing him again…

Thunder meets Garcia in the aisleway and he ducks a swinging right hand before he detonates a superkick right into the injured face of Garcia, leaving him sprawled in a heap. Tyler Roth then rolls out of the ring and he runs at Thunder…..BOOM!

JK: I’ll be damned…

Thunder sidesteps and sends Roth crashing head-first into the steel steps, leaving him slumped on the hard floor. Thunder then jumps up on the apron and he shoves Mike Conrad off the ropes, causing him to fly to the outside and crash into the ringside barrier. Ojore then runs forwards but Thunder pulls down the top rope and sends Ojore flying over the top and rolling to the outside…

DF: This guy is a superhero…

JK: He just removed FEAR in the blink of an eye…

Enforcer runs forwards but Thunder slams a shoulder thrust through the middle rope, sending Big E staggering back to the centre of the ring. Thunder then grips the top rope and springboards in, taking Enforcer off his feet with a huge clothesline. Thunder then pulls Jimmy Phillips off the table and he helps him to the corner before moving back to Enforcer, who he kicks in the stomach…

JK: Thunder is all fired up for this…..

Thunder is set to flip Enforcer up for the “Tequila bomb” through the table but Mike Conrad and Alex Garcia grab Big E’s feet and drag him under the bottom rope in the nick of time, the entire FEAR organisation retreating into the aisleway. Thunder beckons them to come back as the crowd go wild and chant his name…

DF: Thank the lord for Thunder…because without that man’s intervention I think it is safe to say that we would have been seeing the last of Jimmy Phillips in an EWF ring…

JK: I don’t know if Thunder has delayed the inevitable or whether he has sparked new life into the EWF resistance, but either way I am glad to see him….this guy is a goddamn revelation tonight…

DF: EWF was desperate for a hero tonight and my lord they have got one….Thunder to the rescue….

JK: No way can Magnusson deny him a spot on Team EWF now…without him we wouldn’t even have a team…

DF: I dread to think what was about to happen to Jimmy Phillips…

JK: Luckily we won’t have to know…

DF: But what we do know is that FEAR have got the first stipulation pick for War Games…they have the momentum as we draw closer to Day of Reckoning…

JK: As if things were not bad enough already…

Mike Conrad, Enforcer, Alex Garcia, Tyler Roth and Ojore all stand on the top of the stage as Thunder kneels over Jimmy Phillips and stares up at his enemies. Enforcer is standing in the front, looking livid, as Thunder glares back at him, the hatred evident between the both of them. Jimmy Phillips is still holding his head and looking in great pain as the show draws to a close….

DF: Another astonishing night of EWF action……very up and down from our point of view…but we are still standing and we are still fighting….we will meet FEAR head-on until the very end….and here is to hoping that the inclusion of Thunder to our ranks might just be the boost we have been looking for…

JK: That is all we have time for folks, but keep up to date with all latest happenings at the v2forum as the EWF/FEAR continues….we will be back in ten days when I am sure there will be even more twists and turns before we reach our Day of Reckoning….

The show goes off the air with Thunder and Jimmy Phillips still staring down the members of FEAR whilst the crowd in the Coliseum chant “E-dub-F”.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down