The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3)

Go down

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Empty EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3)

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:46 pm

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Confli15

*We go live on air from the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The crowd of around 1,000 are on their feet and making a great deal of noise as a grand procession of pyrotechnics explodes from the front of the stage, creating a huge cloud of smoke that covers the Hypertron. “Indestructible” is roaring out of the speakers and then the cameras pan around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin, sat ringside.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen, good evening and welcome to another edition of EWF Conflict. We are live and exclusive on the V2 forum, broadcasting out of the state of the art Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. Folks what a show we have in store for you tonight….five matches are signed as the road to Atonement continues. I am joined, as ever, by my broadcast colleague, the one, the only, Donovan Franklin. Don, what are you most looking forward to here tonight?

DF: Howdi gang…..it’s a hard choice Johnny, it really is. I have to admit that it is a toss up between the Alex Garcia/Liam Wood “no holds barred” scrap that we are going to see……….or the main event, tonight we find out who the number one contender to the EWF World Championship is going to be. Dario Machiavelli or Vincent Costello, who is heading to Atonement to face Jason Sparkz?

JK: It is a question that everyone is dying to know the answer to……..as well as that we have the in-ring debuts of Thunder and E-Unit………..we’ve got the “open challenge” where Bryan Wells will attempt to confront his mysterious attacker of recent weeks…..EWF World Champion, Jason Sparkz in action….and we have full updates on the conditions of both Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad, both of whom felt the full wrath of FEAR last week…

*A video package plays to highlight the events of last week. The brutal assault on Jimmy Phillips, Conrad being chokebombed through the ring and the smiling faces of Ojore and Dario Machiavelli.

DF: That was a real shocker to end our last broadcast……..you know the issues between those men are far from over……but how do Phillips and Conrad bounce back from that beating?

JK: Well it all got very personal last week…Machiavelli bringing Jimmy Phillips’ girlfriend and her daughter into the mix, mentally taunting Phillips and costing him his dream of becoming the world champion…….you know that retaliation and revenge are the only things fuelling Phillips at this moment in time…

DF: We’ve got all that and much more right here tonight…………..it is going to be an amazing spectacle…

JK: EWF is the only place to be for non-stop action………we are number one in professional wrestling, and if you have never watched our show before then kick back and enjoy….you will not be disappointed!

DF: Whoah big start…

*There are cheers from the crowd as “The Boss” by James Brown echoes out of the sound system and then Daniel Magnusson makes his entrance, a broad smile upon his face. He slowly walks down the ramp, tagging hands with the fans as he does so. He walks around the ring and nods courteously to the announcers before climbing up into the ring and accepting a microphone from Rick Ambrose.

JK: Seems like we are starting off with a word from our Chief Executive…..

DF: This is the man in the know, Johnny, it is always great to get his insight……I just wonder why he is out here?

*Magnusson smiles around at the audience, nodding his head as they chant “E-dub-F” before beginning to speak.

Magnusson: Good evening…

*Crowd cheer

Magnusson: I know the sight of me out here is not something you want to see every week, and it won’t be, this company is, first and foremost, about providing the best action in all of sports entertainment. However, when there is an announcement to be made then I think that it is only right that I come out here to address you all personally.

Right now, me and my colleagues within the Board of Directors are continuing our search to name a permanent General Manager of EWF, but this is not a decision that we will be rushing. We are determined to make sure that whoever that person is, will be fully capable of running this promotion as it should be run. We have narrowed it down to around ten candidates, but an official decision will not be made until, at least, the Atonement pay per view is over and done with.

*Magnusson surveys the crowd, who are listening to his every word

Magnusson: I am also not here tonight to talk about an impending television offer for this company. We have negotiated a few deals, but once again we will not be rushed on our final decision. It is our belief that the week after the Atonement event will be the time to make a full announcement on that matter.

But seeing as though all roads seem to be leading toward Atonement and beyond, that is the very reason that I am out here right now. As you are aware, tonight’s main event will see Vincent Costello….

*Crowd boo

Magnusson: Take on Dario Machiavelli…

*Louder boos

Magnusson: The winner of that match will not only be the victor of the “Race for the Championship” concept but he will receive a fully guaranteed EWF World Championship match at the upcoming pay per view.

*A huge Jason Sparkz chant rings out

Magnusson: Over recent weeks it has become apparent that Vincent Costello and Dario Machiavelli have attained their favourable positions by the old adage of “any means necessary”. I have witnessed Costello’s use of brass knuckles on more than one occasion, and I have lost count of the amount of times I have seen outside interference during a FEAR bout.

I know these kinds of tactics are age old, and they are part and parcel of the industry that we represent. But I cannot stand by and allow it to take over each and every broadcast, to basically infest what we are trying to build here. Which is why I have come out here tonight, with a very clear ruling on this evening’s main event match!

*Cheers from the crowd.

JK: What do you think it will be?

DF: No idea…

Magnusson: Me and my colleagues have come to the conclusion that tonight’s main event will hold very serious ramifications for anybody that does not follow our rulings. Therefore I am here to announce that if any outside party chooses to interfere in that match, whether to assist Mr Costello or Mr Machiavelli….that party will find their contract with EWF TERMINATED!

*Crowd pop

JK: WOW!

DF: Talk about making a statement…

Magnusson: That should put paid to any plans that FEAR may have made for this evening’s entertainment. But just so that Mr Costello doesn’t think he has got off lightly…….any use of his brass knuckles, or any illegal object for that matter will lead to a six month suspension without pay.

*Cheers ring out again

JK: This is huge…

Magnusson: I want the number one contender to the world title to have earned that accolade, to truly deserve to headline the Atonement PPV and tonight that is exactly what we are going to get. Machiavelli and Costello will go to war, like true athletes, and when all is said and done there will be one left victorious. That man will deserve to face Jason Sparkz for the championship……….this is the proving grounds, and it is time to find out who has what it takes to step up to the plate.

Ladies and gentlemen………..enjoy the show!

*The crowd cheer loud as Magnusson raises his arms in the air and then passes the mic back to Rick Ambrose. He slowly exits the ring and begins to make his way up the rampway.

JK: Massive announcement to kick off Conflict here tonight…

DF: Big decision has been made and I like it. We all know that Costello and Machiavelli will do whatever it takes to win, but tonight they must get by on talent alone. This is a huge call by Daniel Magnusson but I think a correct one.

JK: I am in full agreement…..Costello and Machiavelli have got where they have in EWF by lying, cheating and stealing but tonight is a much different prospect. They must back up their proclamations with actions inside of that ring…..it is one on one……only one can be victorious, but who will it be?

DF: I cannot wait to find out…

*We hit the commercials

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3)

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Match 1
Open Challenge
Bryan Wells vs ???

Back from the commercial break and the fans around ringside are buzzing as “Heartbeat” echoes out to a crescendo of boos from those in attendance. Red lights flash down onto the stage from the strobes above and then Dr Bryan Wells, dressed in his usual attire, makes his entrance onto the stage.

JK: Time for our first match of the evening and this one has plenty of interest surrounding it…

DF: Your not wrong….for weeks now Bryan Wells has been attacked, stalked and followed by a mysterious, unknown, entity……we have no idea who this guy is but he has a serious problem with Wells, that is for sure…

JK: This man has accused Wells of being a “fraud” and also claimed he was a part of the “FEAR” campaign, which so far has proven untrue. There really isn’t a lot we know about this situation but it could reach a head tonight…

DF: Wells said, last week, that he was coming out here tonight to call out his attacker…he wants answers and I think he wants a fight….but will he get either, I’m not so sure on any count..

Wells seems almost frantic with energy as he paces down to the ring, the usual air of unstableness is clear for anyone to see. He runs his hands through his hair as he rolls under the bottom rope and quickly demands a microphone be passed to him. He looks up into the rafters and then gazes around at the crowd before looking at the ground. He raises the mic to his mouth and then slowly lifts his head, staring directly into the camera.

JK: This should be interesting…

Wells: You all know why I am out here right now. This shouldn’t come as a surprise, I should look around and see no trace of shock upon any of your ignorant little faces.

*The crowd boo

Wells: I am out here to address one man, or at least someone who masquerades as a man, and one man only. For the past few weeks, ever since I made my debut here in EWF, my pathway has been shadowed from beginning to the ultimate end. I have been haunted, hounded and harassed by this individual on more than one occasion and right here tonight I want answers….I want a culmination to this torment.

DF: Seems only fair to me…

Wells: I have no need to show you VT footage….you have witnessed it with your own eyes and here and now it all comes to an end. I have been assaulted and attacked, physically and mentally and I want to know why. I have had accusations, false ones at that, cast upon my character….I have been forced to defend myself in front of an unknown enemy and I deserve to know the truth.

*Wells looks up into the rafters once more

Wells: So enough is enough….throw off your veil of deceit and show yourself to me. Reveal your true form and answer me. What do you want? And why do you seek to punish me? Come now….do not be shy…..this is your moment in the spotlight….

*Wells lowers the microphone and his eyes begin to flit back and forth, suspicion growing in his mind. Every sound from the audience causes him to turn his head, but no foe is forthcoming.

JK: I think Wells is going to be disappointed?

DF: I just don’t understand this guy’s deal….he has attacked Wells on numerous occasions, he created this whole scenario….and yet here we are, awaiting his arrival and he is nowhere to be seen…

*A callous smile slowly begins to cross Wells’ mouth

Wells: Please do not have me believe that you are now afraid? The man that has stalked my every movement for the past month has suddenly gone all bashful? I highly doubt it….is this another of your mindgames? Because I have to say the tedium is beginning to grow…..you are testing my patience, dark one…..demon of the night………….and I think it is time that you revealed yourself……don’t you?

*Lights out and the crowd pop

JK: Ask and you shall receive…

DF: Business just picked up….

*There are screams from the crowd and a lot of noise in the darkness before a flash of light seems to strike the ringposts and cause Wells to startle.

JK: Whoah….

*Wells’ face is now etched in an uncomfortable fear and he raises the mic again

Wells: ENOUGH……SHOW YOURSELF….WHAT DO YOU WANT?

*The lightning flashes down again and strikes the ringpost, sending sparks flying over the top of Wells’ head.

Wells: REVEAL YOURSELF, DEMON…..STATE YOUR PURPOSE OR BE GONE?

DF: Are we ringside at a damn exorcism or something?

JK: This is freaky….

*The darkness envelopes the arena again and Wells can be heard muttering, incoherently, to himself before the sound of a gong echoes around the arena.

DF: What time is it?

JK: That doesn’t sound like a clock chime to me…

*The gong echoes again and the crowd cheer

JK:I’ve got goosebumps….what is the deal here…

DF: Beats me…

*The gong sounds out for a third time and then flames burst from the front of the stage, causing Wells to flinch and step back a little in the ring. A slow mist seems to be pouring out of the entranceway and covering the floor before a black shadow appears from behind the curtain.

JK: This is one of the most bizarre situations I have ever witnessed….I have chills…

DF: This is definitely something different….

JK: But who is this guy?

Wells has a look of mixed interest and terror as the “Funeral March” by Chopin echoes out of the speakers, heightening the sense of the atmosphere. The black figure then steps into the light and the cameras finally get a full look at his appearance.

DF: Here he is……or it?....this looks like something straight out of a horror movie…

JK: And Bryan Wells has the lead role….

DF: This is his nightmare come reality…

Wells is watching as his rival slowly begins to walk down toward the ring. Standing at around 6’4 with short black hair and a black mask that covers his entire face, the intimidating figure closes in on the ringside area in a fairly quick period of time.. He is wearing black leather trousers and a trench coat that hangs to his feet, which he removes when he gets to the ring and reveals a black vest underneath. Wells is glued in place with shock as the masked newcomer climbs upon onto the apron and steps into the ring.

JK: Are they gonna talk?

DF: Is there any point?

JK: So they are going to fight?

DF: I have no earthly idea what is about to happen…

Wells is still not moving as the new arrival just stares at him and then takes a step forwards, causing Wells to step back. They stare at one another, intensely, for what seems like an age.

JK: A crazy situation to begin this broadcast of EWF Conflict…………who is this?

DF: And what is the agenda?

Wells looks the man up and down, taking in every minor detail, and then begins to raise the microphone toward his mouth again. He is just about to speak when he is seized around the throat…

JK: I think this guy has heard enough talking….

DF: I dunno….

The crowd do not know what to make of the situation as Wells struggles to break the grip of his nemesis. He desperately tries to pull free but the man’s hold is tight…

JK: Wells might just pass out here….I don’t know if he can breathe…

DF: That will help…

The crowd are suddenly jolted back to their senses as Wells slams the mic upwards and crashes it against the skull of his rival, staggering him backwards. He follows up with thunderous right hands that send his opponent back toward the ropes before grabbing his arm and sending him into an irish whip…

JK: Wells actually gaining some offense…

DF: OR NOT!

Cheers ring out as the newcomer flies back with a huge lariat that takes Wells off his feet. They both get back up to their feet and Wells is seized around the throat again before being lifted airborne and drilled with a devastating chokeslam.

JK: Wells wanted his confrontation….and he has damn well got it…..

DF: But when are we going to get some answers….we don’t have a clue what is going on….

JK: The time may be now…

The masked “demon” stares down at Wells and then picks the microphone up from the canvass and raises it to the hole in his mask for his mouth, beginning to speak in a dark, mysterious voice.

???: Doctor…..Bryan…..Wells……welcome to your nightmare!

*Mixed reaction from the crowd

???: You don’t know me Bryan, but I know you, I know all about you. At one time you were a world renowned surgeon that worked out of California, based on the outskirts of Hollywood, you were the first stop for any self-respecting celebrity who wanted to be “glamorous “.

But being rich, well-respected just wasn’t enough for you. You wanted to be remembered, deep within your wretched soul you wanted to be feared. So you used the gifts that you had been given to tamper with the forces of nature themselves, you created a God complex within your own mind and not only did it devour you, but it destroyed the lives of your patients to.

I’ll admit….the story of you being involved with the FEAR campaign is unfounded, but I still believe it is true. It fits your M.O…..the control, the feeling of power over others, the helplessness of your victims would be more than a mere coincidence….

You are a monster…..you may not wear a mask, hide in children’s closets or under their beds….but you are something much, much worse. You exist in this reality, hidden behind a cloak of professionalism and you used and abused your position of power in an attempt to ruin the lives of those who trusted you.

You are a disgusting disease of a human being…..and whilst I may be a far cry from sanity, I will never ever be something like you.

You want to know why I am here….why I chose to be the one that brought you to justice? Because I am capable….whilst others may disagree with your methods, they have allowed you continue this façade….they have allowed you buy yourself a reprieve that you do not deserve…instead of shunning you, they have greeted you and that is not something I can allow to go unpunished…

*The masked man kneels down close to Wells, who is breathing deeply

???: You may not answer to your victims, and you may not answer to authority but I am going to make sure that you answer to me. Because I have known men like you before, I have seen your capabilities and I have witnessed the desecration that you leave in your wake. A long time ago my life was severely affected by a man just like you…..I vowed that day that I would not let anyone suffer like I did.

So when I saw your story on the news…..and then your imminent signing to a lucrative contract to EWF, I could not stand by any longer. You do not deserve to walk among God fearing people….you do not deserve to breathe the same air as those who toe the line of life…..you are a parasite, and you deserve to be treated as such.

I am not a hero….and I am not the saviour of the masses, but I am your very worst nightmare. You will not wake up from this and you will not escape it…..your judgment day has arrived, and I am your appointed judge, jury and executioner.

DF: This is really, really disturbing….

JK: It seems like the monster actually has a loose set of morals….he is here for a reason…

DF: I can’t say I know much about Wells’ back story….but if the rumours are true then you can’t be surprised that somebody has taken exception with his past…

???: I am the Dark Knight……..in other walks of life they have called me Jones….but you can refer to me in any which way you want, in the end it will all amount to the same thing….

You have strayed too long in the land of injustice….unpunished and unjudged….but your stay in paradise is now over….you are accountable for every crime you have ever committed….and I am going to make you pay for every single one of them….

*Jones stands up and looks down up Wells once more before the lights go off again. The crowd can be heard muttering and screaming before the illuminations re-appear. Jones has disappeared, leaving Wells to cough and splutter on the canvass.

JK: Now tell me you saw that coming?

DF: I didn’t see a damn thing…this Jones character just came out of nowhere, he laid out Bryan Wells and he made his intentions know…..absolutely breath-taking start to EWF Conflict…

JK: Now Wells knows exactly who is after him, and he knows why…..what will be interesting is to see how he retaliates to this? I think we have just begun down this very mysterious path…

DF: When Wells is back on his feet we need an interviewer in his face for his side of the story….this is really intriguing….

JK: EWF Conflict is off with a bang ladies and gentlemen and there is plenty more where that came from…do not go anywhere because after the break we are taking this up a notch…

*The show goes to a break as Wells stares up towards the entranceway, a glassy expression in his eyes, and spits blood on the mat.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3)

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:54 pm

*We go backstage and Dario Machiavelli is rewinding back to Daniel Magnusson’s speech over and over again. Ojore is sat in the shadows of the darkened room.

Machiavelli: So, Mr Magnusson truly believes he has called my bluff?

I’ll admit that his choice to rule this bout a “no interference” state of affairs was a trifle surprising to me, but nothing that I was not prepared for.

*Machiavelli places the VT in slow motion, paying attention to Magnusson’s body language

Machiavelli: Something tells me that Magnusson is not the ventriloquist but rather the puppet itself. If I slow this down far enough, I can just about identify the strings.

*Machiavelli pauses with a grimace on his face

Machiavelli: But his attempts to hinder our quest for domination will end with nothing but futility. When all is said and done we will arrive at the same fate, and FEAR shall conquer all. Because there is no getting away from reality and reality dictates that everyone’s soul will be diminished by the fear that breeds within your heart….

*Ojore is just staring, no emotion visible on his face

Machiavelli: Tonight is another step in the grand scheme of our plot, and still we are being underestimated, which suits me just perfectly. The less attention drawn by us, the higher the impact rate when we strike with absolution.

Ojore: And my role?

Machiavelli: Ah yes…the man they call Thunder!

*Machiavelli turns his attention to another monitor, where Thunder is shown arriving.

Machiavelli: This is purely a matter of choice for you. It is not often we will reach these moments of indecision but tonight you have been presented with one. You can either choose to grant him free passage, or you may show him a preview of what the future holds for him and everyone else you calls this place “home”. That is a decision I shall leave in your very capable hands.

*Ojore breathes deeply, seemingly in meditative thought

Machiavelli: My attention is fully directed on our friend, Mr Costello, who stands between me and the ultimate prize that this promotion has to offer. Tonight I must ride alone, fight this battle with my own two hands, but if I did not have confidence in my abilities then I would not have walked willingly into the Lion’s Den. A throwback to the ages of old…two combatants inside the Coliseum, with a raucous crowd baying for blood. This is what we were created for….the primal human instinct….and I shall thrive in this environment!

Ojore: And the fallen?

*Machiavelli pauses and seems to contemplate his ally’s words

Machiavelli: They will rise again, and we must expect them. There will be a retaliatory strike, it is a certainty, but when and where is unknown. Guard at all measures, be aware of your surroundings and expect the unexpected.

*Ojore nods

Machiavelli: But we shall not worry on these matters any longer. Our plan is complete, we know what we have to do…and it shall be done.

*Machiavelli gazes at his bank of monitors once more

Machiavelli: Fear!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 pm

*The scene changes to the canteen and Emmy is just taking a few things from the lady behind the counter.

Emmy: Yes thank you….Liam said he wants something to keep his energy levels high before the match…

*The canteen lady hands her an orange and a bottle of a branded energy drink. Emmy smiles and then turns away, only to see a man sat on the bench in front of her. She scowls as Alex Garcia tips his hat in her direction.

Garcia: Well ain’t you just a sight for sore eyes.

Emmy: What the hell do you want?

Garcia: Don’t be like that, baby….I’m just here to get a look at the specials menu…..recommend anything?

Emmy: How about…..go to hell!

*Garcia smirks

Garcia: You don’t need to be shy honey. I know it must be difficult being around such a heartthrob like me, but you’re not so bad yourself. Don’t feel like your swimming out of your depth, you’re ok here.

Emmy: You really are repulsive!

Garcia: I like it when you talk dirty to me baby….why don’t you join me back in my locker room and we can continue this conversation….I can just see your little panties looking good on my floor….

*Emmy looks disgusted and aims to walk away

Garcia: Anytime you fancy getting a piece of a real man, then don’t hesitate to give me a call…I will be more than accommodating.

Emmy: Get a life…Liam is just going to love hearing about this….I thought he was going to kick your a55 tonight….but now I wouldn’t be surprised if he kills you…

*Garcia takes off his hat and holds it to his chest

Garcia: I wouldn’t get your hopes up sweetcheeks….I would hate for you to be let down at the climax….but seeing as though your dating that loser, I would imagine you are used to the feeling of disappointment….

*Emmy rolls her eyes and then storms out of the canteen as Garcia continues to grin

Garcia: She wants me….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:58 pm

*The scene changes once more and Mike Conrad comes into shot, drawing huge cheers from the crowd. Conrad looks in good shape, a lot different from the last time he was on a EWF broadcast. He is standing with Hugh Cartwright.

Hugh: Good to see you, Mike…

Conrad: It’s good to be here, it was touch and go if I was going to be here tonight.

Hugh: Medical clearance?

Conrad: No plane delay. Some pretty nasty weather over the weekend in the Big Apple so wasn’t sure I was going to make it or not.

Hugh: Well here you are….and looking a damn sight better than the last time we saw you. Tell us, what where the results of that attack at the hands of FEAR last week?

Conrad: Deep concussion and some whiplash like trauma around my neck and shoulder areas….you ever been slammed through a ring before?

Hugh: No comment…

Conrad: I assure you it does not tickle…

Hugh: I really think we should change questions…

*Conrad looks bemused

Hugh: Nasty injuries suffered and I imagine that is why you are not in competition tonight?

Conrad: Yeah that is right. I always want to compete and put on a show for the fans, but Daniel Magnusson wasn’t willing to take the risk and I have to respect that. He didn’t want me to suffer any worse injuries and possibly prolong my absence from the ring so we agreed that a week off would be beneficial in the long run.

Hugh: A week out means no way of gaining revenge on Machiavelli and Ojore…..but when you return to action next week, will that be your main goal?

Conrad: I don’t think that question needs to be asked. Being a professional wrestler means that winning championship gold is always going to be my desire, but I don’t think I can dedicate my attention and dedication to doing that until my issues with FEAR have been taken care of. These men have sought to ruin my hopes, my dreams and my livelihood. They have attacked me and damn near ended my career….there is no way I can just forgive and forget.

I may not be able to gain the retribution I am looking for here tonight…..but the next time I step foot in that ring, I promise you that Machiavelli, Ojore and whoever else wants to fall in line with them is going to feel 100% of my wrath…..I am going to unleash every ounce of my pent up aggression and frustration upon them….beat them within an inch of their lives and let them know that they may have started this war…but I am going to damn well finish it!

*Crowd pop

Hugh: And just finally, any news on Jimmy Phillips?

Conrad:I’ve spoken to Jimmy and I think he is doing ok. I’m sure he can tell you better himself but seems like he is a good place. A little sore, which is understandable, but he is in the same frame of my mind that I am….get healed up, use this week off to recuperate and then right back to the grind in ten days’ time…

We are athletes…it is our dream to one day represent this industry as a world champion…but whilst Machiavelli and co are in this business, blocking our path,that is never going to happen…

Every road has its obstacles….now it is up to us to remove those that stop us from reaching our final destinations……

They want war….they’ve got war!

Hugh: Thanks for your time Mike…enjoy your evening!

*The crowd pop as Conrad raises a fist in the air and then ambles out of the picture.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:03 pm

The scene opens with Carlton Jacobs standing back stage outside the boss’s office waiting to get an interview with the man himself. Jacobs appears to be looking around in their own little world. Upon realising that the camera is on,he looks up at the camera, a little startled.

CJ: You join me here outside of Daniel’s office. I am waiting here to see if I can get an interview with Daniel.

???: While you’re waiting how about interviewing me?

Thunder steps in to the shot and puts an arm around interviewer.

CJ: That sounds like a good idea. Thunder, last week you made your debut by interrupting E-Unit as he made his debut. Care to comment on this?

T: Nah, not really. But I will for you. Last week I wasn’t here to debut, officially I debut tonight. But I heard E-unit whining in the ring about how the fans don’t matter and blah, blah, blah. As a fan I felt insulted and had to something. See unlike some people, I mention no names, (mumbles that sound a lot like the names Unit and Garcia), I’m not here for the money, I’m here to entertain those very fans that E-unit was disrespecting. Like I said I am a fan, first, foremost and last.

CJ: So, tonight in your debut match you face Ojore, any comments on that?

T: Yeah, three things actually. Uno, dos, tres.

CJ: Umm, Thunder, Ojore’s Ugandan not Spanish.

T: Yeah, I know but I don’t know Ugandan for one, two, three. Do you?

CJ: No, actually I don’t.

T: The point is this, tonight, I will beat Ojore in the ring.

CJ: Last week, when you made your way through the halls, the camera picked up what seemed to be a moment between you and Liam Wood. Do you and the TV champ know each other?

T: A moment? Oh, you mean when we passed each other in halls? You got a moment from that? (He laughs). Oh, Carlton you read faar too much into things. Now, if you’ll excuse me I need a word with Danny Boy.

Thunder removes his arm from the interview and knocks on the door to Daniel’s office. Thunder opens the door and enters before being asked to go in and the camera follows. Daniel is sat at his table.

T: Danny Boy!

DM: Who told you to come in? What was the point in even knocking onthe door in the first place? Also, it’s Mr Magnusson

T: I can leave and try again but that would just be a waste of both our times.

DM: What do you want Thunder? I have a lot to do what with keeping my eyes on the title picture, making sure The Fear Campaign don’t step out of line and ensuring Wood and Garcia don’t kill one another outside of my ring. When I brought you in you promised you wouldn’t be a problem. So, again I ask, what do you want?

T: I also promised you rating and I’m here to deliver on that. Next week, I want ten minutes air time. Give me that and you’ll have your ratings.

DM: What for?

T: Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.

DM: Five minutes and not a second longer and if you don’t get the ratings you proclaim you’ll get, then never again.

T: Done.

DM: I get the feeling I have been. Now get out.

Thunder leaves the office closing the door behind him; he smiles as he pulls his phone out of his pocket. Thunder punches in some numbers and places the phone to his ear.

T: Hey, we’re on for next week. Told you I could get the five minutes needed.

The scene fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Match 2
Thunder vs Ojore

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Thunde10
vs EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Ojore10

Back to ringside and “Bonfire” by Childish Gambino echoes out to a chorus of boos from the EWF faithful. Darkness passes over the stage for a moment as the word “Fear” appears on the Hypertron and then Ojore steps out onto the stage.

JK: Welcome back to ringside folks and right now we are scheduled for one on one action…

DF: A debut if I am not mistaken…..

JK: No you are not. Last week we saw the very first appearance of Thunder in EWF, but tonight will be his first ever match with this promotion….he just has the small matter of dealing with this man right here, the beast of FEAR, Ojore…

DF: Every week we see this guy in action and he is dominating everyone….he chokebombed Mike Conrad through that ring, he is a scary animal…

Ojore holds his trademark burning crown in his hand and then sets it down at the top of the rampway before making his way down to the ring. His eyes are filled with no trace of emotion in the slightest and he ignores the jibes and insults of the fans.

JK: Born in Uganda, we understand he was brought to these shores by Dario Machiavelli….who saw “potential” in this giant of a man…..

DF: And what a wise move that has turned out to be….he is Machiavelli’s great equalizer, and threat to anyone who crosses his path…

JK: Well he won’t be equalizing anything tonight, unless he wants to lose his job……he has this match and then he must return to the locker room for the remainder of the evening…

Ojore pulls himself up onto the apron and then steps over the top rope with ease. He stretches his neck muscles and bounces back against the ropes before “Heroes are hard to find” blasts out and is met by cheers from those in attendance.

DF: We got a glimpse of this kid last week….but now is his moment in the spotlight…

Blue and silver pyrotechnics blast up into the air as the riff kicks in and then Thunder charges through the curtain, fiery determination painted on his face. He walks into the middle of the stage, breathing in the atmosphere, before he taps his heart three times in appreciation and begins to walk to the ring.

JK: Born in Hereford in the United Kingdom, Thunder is a former four time HWF World Champion…..his resume is very impressive actually…

DF: He’s got credentials, you have to give him that…but this is the step up, he’s in the big leagues now and this game is much different to any he has been involved with before…..if he wants to be a superstar then this is the stage on which you need to shine…

Thunder taps the hands of the reaching fans as he walks down the aisleway and then does a full lap of the ring. The cheers are growing as he runs up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron, and then climbs through the ropes to join Ojore. The big man looks almost disinterested as Thunder climbs up onto the ropes and poses for the crowd…

JK: Thunder is making the most of this amazing reception…

DF: You can’t blame him….EWF fans making him feel right at home….

JK: It’s only been a month but it is certainly a humbling experience being here inside the Coliseum….OH CMON!

DF: Never turn your back……wrestling 101…

Thunder is continuing to pose for the fans as Ojore walks over to him and grabs the back of his tights, slamming him down off the turnbuckle to the canvass below. The referee remonstrates with Ojore, who just ignores him, and then reluctantly signals for the bell to start the match.

JK: Ojore had no need to do that…..not how you want to see a match begin…

DF: This guy doesn’t follow rules….he doesn’t care what you want to see….

Thunder holds his spine as he gets back up, only to be floored again by a huge running clothesline from Ojore. The big man slowly paces around his opponent and then drags Thunder back to his feet, pushing him back into the corner with ferocity. Ojore then rams in with hard back elbows to the jaw and chest of his opponent before seizing his arm and sending him crashing to the opposite corner…

JK: Ojore dominating with his power right now…

Thunder crashes into the corner and then Ojore charges across at him and dives for a bodysplash, only to find nobody home. He crashes against the turnbuckle and then staggers back out as Thunder runs of the opposite side and charges back with a big clothesline that takes the big man off his feet…

DF: Thunder packing his own power…

The crowd cheer as Thunder urges Ojore back up and crashes stiff european uppercuts under his chin, pushing back onto the ropes, and then whips him across the ring. Ojore comes running back and Thunder takes out his knees with a low dropkick…

JK: Brilliant tactic, keep the monster off his feet….

Ojore tries to get back up but Thunder is quicker off the mark and connects with a snap DDT from the kneeling position…………………………….1…………………………………2…………Ojore powers out of the pinfall attempt. Both men get back up and Thunder hammers big uppercuts to the body of his foe before rattling in a knee to the chest and looks for a big suplex….

DF: Ojore fighting for his ground…

Ojore kicks his legs and refuses to be budged before countering into a huge suplex of his own. They get back up and Thunder tries to steal the march but Ojore catches him coming in with a scintillating samoan drop…………………………………1………………………………………….2………………….kickout!

JK: Thunder walked straight into that one, could have been costly….

Ojore stands and then drops a big elbow into the back of Thunder before running off the ropes and returning with a big bum splash that connects with the spine of his opponent. Thunder is writhing in pain on the canvass as Ojore then drops a leg across the back of his head….
…1
……2
…………shoulder up!

DF: This is the clash of the titans right here….two very big men indeed…

JK: But they have speed, which makes the excitement tenfold…

Ojore pulls Thunder up with ease and then drives a sickening headbutt down onto Thunder’s neck, sending him staggering back into the corner. Ojore then follows up with a big splash against the turnbuckle before proceeding to stomp a mudhole into the gut of the debutant….

DF: Thunder really getting to know life in EWF….

Ojore lifts Thunder’s head and drives a stiff elbow against his jaw before pulling him out of the corner and drilling him with an urange sideslam……………………………….1…………………………..2…………………..shoulder up. Ojore pulls Thunder up to his feet again and then crashes him down with a powerful scoop slam before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a leaping splash…

JK: Thunder was lucky to avoid that…if he hadn’t then he could have been done for…

Ojore holds his ribs as he tries to stand and Thunder quickly stumbles over to the corner, beginning to climb the turnbuckle. He waits for Ojore to get back up onto his feet and then he dives through the air, connecting with a crunching spear…

DF: Big debut…

…2
..the crowd seem to be anticipating the three count when Ojore drives his shoulder up into the air!

JK: Great move by Thunder but it is not enough to keep this behemoth down……

Thunder lashes clubbing blows across the back of Ojore as he drags him up and twists his right arm around. He crashes his elbow against the back of Ojore’s arm and then backs into the corner, climbing the ropes as he does so….

DF: Thunder is about to go a little old school…

JK: Got him…

The crowd cheer as Thunder jumps from the top rope and slams his arm across the back of Ojore’s neck, sending him down to his knees. Thunder then runs off the ropes, gathering serious speed as he does so, before coming back with a thunderous kick right to Ojore’s face………………………..1……………………………..2…………….shoulder up!

DF: It still is not proving to be enough…

JK: Perhaps he should consider changing tactics…

Thunder gets back and quickly seizes the legs of Ojore, trying to turn him into a cloverleaf submission. Ojore is strong, though, and kicks out with both feet, sending Thunder flailing across the ring. Both men get back up to their feet and Thunder rushes in with a knee to Ojore’s stomach…

DF: Thunder trying to do the unthinkable…

Thunder places Ojore’s head between his legs and then tries to lift him up for a powerbomb, but Ojore is too heavy and eventually counters with a big backdrop. Thunder holds his back as he gets back to his feet and Ojore demonstrates his power by pressing his opponent up over his head and slams him down onto the canvass…

JK: Ojore certainly wins in the power stakes, this guy is incredible…

Ojore lets out a roar of aggression before he drags Thunder back up and easily throws him out of the ring via the middle rope. The crowd are booing as the FEAR member follows his foe to the outside…

DF: Ojore is like a wild beast….we heard him and Machiavelli earlier, they don’t see Thunder as a threat but Ojore is out here to have some fun…

Thunder uses the ringside barrier to help himself up but cannot stop Ojore from charging forwards, lifting him and then slams him right into the ringpost. He then launches Thunder into the steel steps with destructive power, sending the steps flying across the floor into the aisleway…

JK: Thunder might be out cold after that assault…Ojore is bordering on inhuman…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Ojore just stares at the referee as the count reaches five and then walks around the ring, drags Thunder back up and dumps him inside the ring.

DF: Thunder needs to draw on some inspiration or something….because right now he is big trouble…

Thunder is on his knees and he greets the oncoming Ojore with hard punches to the midsection, only to be floored by a massive double axe handle to the back. Ojore stands on Thunder’s back and just stays there, driving all his bodyweight down on his opponent…..

JK: That is almost three hundred pounds pressing down on Thunder’s back…

Ojore steps down and then he looks out to the crowd before drawing his finger across his throat. He walks back to Thunder and then drags him into a gutwrench position before hoisting him up through the air and onto his shoulders…

DF: EARTHQUAKE!

Thunder slams his fists down repeatedly into the top of Ojore’s head, doing everything he can to fight, before hoisting himself down the back and countering with a Russian legsweep out of nowhere. The crowd cheer as Thunder makes his way to the corner and climbs up to the top…

JK: High risk…HIGH REWARD!

The flashbulbs go off as Thunder leaps from on high and slams his leg down across the throat of Ojore….
….1
………2
…………………..shoulder up!

DF: That seemed liked it could have been enough….

Thunder flicks his hair from his face as he gets back up and then he rocks punches into the face of Ojore before running the ropes and coming back with a hard knee to Ojore’s chest. The crowd are willing the debutant on as he grabs Ojore’s legs and sets his leg over…

JK: Sharpshooter….

Ojore tries to swivel away from the grasp of Thunder but the young newcomer is determined and uses all his power in attempt to flip Ojore onto his stomach. The big FEAR member is strong, though, and he kicks out with both feet, slamming his soles into the chest of Thunder and sending him toppling backwards into the corner. Ojore gets back up as Thunder runs back out of the corner…

DF: SPEAR!

Ojore counters with a giant belly to belly suplex, that leaves the crowd booing. He then lets Thunder get back up and forces him to eat a huge spinebuster, shaking the ring to its very foundations……………………1…………………………2………………..Thunder just manages to kick out!

JK: The fight of Thunder is becoming less pronounced….he is struggling to match up with Ojore’s power…

DF: I doubt there is a man in this industry that can match up to the power of this man…

Ojore slams the palm of his hand against the top of the turnbuckle as he stands and then waits for Thunder to get back up. He cracks his knuckles and then scoops Thunder up onto his shoulders…

JK: This move is very aptly named “THUNDER”….

DF: And it signifies the end….

Ojore runs out for a running powerslam but Thunder drops off the back at the very last second before spinning his opponent around, kicking him in the gut, and drilling with a thunderous DDT that stands Ojore up on his head from the impact….Thunder doesn’t seem confident that the DDT will finish the job, so he crawls to the corner and climbs to the top rope….

JK: That was one heck of a DDT….Ojore may be out cold….

DF: He certainly got all of it….and now Thunder is heading for the skies….

JK: Feeling froggy…BOOM!

DF: He nailed it…

…..2
……………….Ojore powers out of the pinfall!

DF: You are kidding me………..what the hell is it going to take?

JK: Ojore showing once again how difficult it is to defeat him….this man is bordering on unstoppable…

Thunder is looking at the referee in astonishment but the official holds up two fingers and says the match must continue. Thunder runs his hands through his hair and then rolls into the corner, where he waits for Ojore to stand up….

DF: Thunder needs to drop bombs on this guy…

JK: He’s already hit him the proverbial kitchen sink, what else can he do?

Thunder is bouncing in the corner, beckoning for Ojore to get back to his feet, as he weighs up the task in front of him. Ojore is groggy, holding his ribs, as he struggles for a vertical base…

DF: This may all be about to end…

JK: What the hell does he want?

The crowd begin to boo as E-Unit, dressed in tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt, appears on the stage with a wild grin upon his face. He breathes in the contempt of the crowd and slowly begins to walk down the ramp, drawing the attention of Thunder…

JK: E-Unit is also set to make his debut here tonight on Conflict….but his match isn’t until later on…

DF: I think he wants a closer look at Thunder in action…

JK: Well we all know what happened between these two men last week….

Thunder is standing up and gesticulating towards E-Unit in a furious manner, telling him to walk away. E-Unit merely smiles and continues to close in on the ring…

DF: Nothing the referee can do about it either, because E-Unit is breaking no rules…

Thunder looks annoyed and then turns away and grabs Ojore by the head, dragging him into position and attempting to lift him up..

JK: The distraction has allowed Ojore time to recover…

Ojore counters the attempted powerbomb by swiping Thunder’s legs and then launches him with a slingshot, sending him crunching into the turnbuckle. Thunder staggers back out and Ojore hooks his arms into a full nelson before lifting him into a full nelson….

DF: Thunder rolled through…

Thunder pushes his body into a forward roll, dragging Ojore down into a pinning predicament…………………….1…………………………2……………………….kickout at the very last moment. E-Unit is applauding on the outside, smiling at the booing fans…

JK: I just don’t know why he couldn’t watch the match from his damn locker room…

Ojore and Thunder scramble back to their feet and Thunder kicks Ojore in the face, knocking him back to the ropes before running in for a clothesline, only for Ojore to duck and counter with a backdrop that sends Thunder over the top…

DF: Landed on the apron…

Ojore turns around and Thunder slams a shoulder thrust through the middle rope into the stomach of his foe before he leaps over the top rope and takes Ojore down with a beautiful spinning DDT…………………..1………………………2………………….Ojore kicks out!

JK: Thunder has impressed massively on his debut here in EWF….but he is still unable to find that decisive finisher…

DF: Ojore just has amazing powers of recovery…

Thunder breathes deeply as he staggers back to his feet, staring out of the ring at E-Unit, who waves back at him. Thunder then ushers Ojore to stand back up and pulls his arm over….

DF: THUNDER CLAP!

JK: He usually likes to hit this move from the ropes…

DF: How the hell is he going to get Ojore up there?

Thunder tries to nail his trademark “rock bottom” but Ojore elbows his way free with serious power before he then scoops Thunder up onto his shoulders and then launches him up before dropping him into a sickening gutbuster across his knee…

JK: That’ll take the wind out of anyone’s sails…

DF: And now Thunder could be about to feel the full wrath of Ojore…

JK: Fear may be about to conquer….GUTWRENCH….

Ojore attempts the gutwrench powerbomb again but Thunder slides down the back and attempts to pull Ojore into a backslide pin but Ojore swivels out of it and then pulls Thunder in towards his body…

DF: BELLY TO BELLY…

Ojore looks for the belly to belly suplex but Thunder headbutts him across the bridge of the nose in desperation before running off the ropes and diving back into a crunching spear that wipes Ojore off his feet…

*Crowd cheer

JK: He nailed the spear……that is the big equalizer that Thunder was looking for…

DF: I have never seen Ojore taken out like that…

Thunder gets up with a deep look of determination on his face and begins to stalk the groggy frame of Ojore. The big man is struggling to get back to his feet as Thunder watches his every move…

DF: Seriously impressed by this kid tonight….

The boos ring out in the Coliseum as E-Unit jumps up onto the apron on the other side of the ring, gaining Thunder’s attention with taunts and insults. The referee is immediately on the scene and he orders Unit down, but E just smiles and looks over at Thunder…

JK: Get him out of there ref…

DF: I think Thunder way do the honours….

Thunder looks angry as he shoves the referee aside and then swings a huge right hook toward the head of E-unit, only for E to drop down off the apron and back into the aisleway with a big grin on his face. Thunder beckons for him to come back but Unit carries on smiling and then motions for Thunder to turn around…

JK: I don’t know how wise it was for Thunder to get caught up in that distraction…

DF: Not wise at all….CASE IN POINT!

JK: Talk about impact…

The ring shudders as Thunder turns around and is immediately lifted into an earth-shattering chokebomb by Ojore……1
……………………..2
………………………………….3!

JK: Not what these fans wanted to see….

DF: Exactly what E-Unit wanted to see though…

The crowd are showing their disgust as “Bonfire” plays out of the speakers and the referee declares Ojore the winner of the match. Thunder is motionless on the canvass as the FEAR member kneels over him, a blank emotionless expression upon his face.

JK: We all expected a hard fought contest….two big men throwing their entire arsenal into this battle….but just when it seemed like Thunder was gaining the upper hand, a distraction in the form of E-Unit has presented this match to Ojore…

DF: E-Unit clearly still smarting about being upstaged last week by Thunder…a retaliatory strike…

JK: Thunder not likely to take this laying down though………these two up and comers seem to be heading on collision course…

E-Unit laughs as the crowd boo him and then he mockingly bows to them before turning away and disappearing through the curtain to the backstage area. Ojore raises his arms in the air, the only man celebrating his victory in the arena, before exiting the ring as Thunder tries to recover.

Official result: Ojore by pinfall
Match time: 9 minutes 18 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 pm

*We go backstage and Carlton Jacobs looks a little bemused as he leans up against the wall, a concerned expression on his face. The camera turns to follow his eyeline, quickly finding the subject of his attention. Dr Bryan Wells is kneeling in the corridor, blood all over his hand, rocking back and forth.

Wells: So you are here to punish me…..as if I have not suffered enough at your hands….at the hands of the general public…….you want to parade me, like a villain….I have made mistakes….but I do not deserve your wrath…..I will not be judged by you…

Jacobs: Are you….er….ok?

*Wells takes no notice of Jacobs whatsoever, just continuing to mutter to himself.

Wells: You have had your fun…but I will not be made into a scapegoat for your actions….you are as dark as I am…..your soul as wretched as mine….do you see this blood?....this is what you have caused….this is what you have begun…

Jacobs: I think I should go and get a doctor?

*At the sound of the word “doctor” Wells spins around, a crazed expression on his face.

Wells: A doctor?

*He laughs hysterically

Wells: I am a doctor…I can assist you in any matter of which you seek help….I even have a few special procedures…

*He grins maniacally as Jacobs takes a step back

Jacobs: I’m ok, thanks for the offer…I should probably get going…

*Jacobs make a sharp exit from the scene, leaving Wells alone in the hallway

Wells: This is not the last time I will hold blood on my hands…..but next time it will be yours, foul demon….next time it will be your suffering……

*Wells places his hands against his face, leaving deep red stains on his cheeks

Wells: Atonement…..I challenge you to meet me…let us settle our differences……let us see just how deep into the trenches you are willing to go….

*Wells’ laughter echoes all the way down the corridor and the scene fades out

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:16 pm

*We change scenes and a very smug E-Unit is just walking back into the lobby area of the Elite Coliseum. He seems pleased with himself as Hugh Cartwright steps forwards.

Cartwright: The distraction you just caused in that last match….what was the motivation behind that? Were you upset that Thunder stole the spotlight from you last week?

*E-Unit’s smile disappears and he grabs the mic

Unit: Let us get one thing clear from the outset you little twerp, Thunder doesn’t possess the natural ability to ever steal the “spotlight” away from me. But your right, his actions last week are directly responsible for what I did here tonight.

He had no right to stick his nose where it didn’t belong, interrupting me when I made my debut. I know it must be difficult for a nobody like him to get noticed, but riding my coattails is not an acceptable mode in which to get some airtime. Thunder messed around with my business and now he knows what happens when you do that, I seriously doubt he will make that mistake again.

Cartwright: Whilst we have you here, can we get a word on your upcoming debut match? You are going one on one with the world heavyweight champion. Is there any nerves?

Unit: A guy with skills like me doesn’t get nervous, because I know exactly what I am capable of, and exactly what I am going to achieve in this business. It is no surprise to me that tonight I am going up against the world champion, management clearly recognizes that my talent is of a superior calibre than the rest of the playing field. But I want it known on record that once I am victorious here this evening, you can forget about those chumps in the main event, I want my title shot. I won’t be waiting around in EWF, standing in the orderly queue like a good boy, I am here for what belongs to me, what my talent deserves, and that is the world heavyweight championship.

Cartwright: That certainly is a bold prediction before you have even had a match here.

Unit: I don’t like to wait around, play stupid games. I have my eyes set on one thing and one thing only, nothing else matters. That strap will soon belong to me and nobody is standing in the way of that…

*Cartwright has to be quick to jump out of the way as Thunder comes charging into the scene and clatters into E-Unit, taking him down to the ground. Both men are trading hard rights and lefts on the floor before they scramble back up to their feet. Thunder crashes into E-Unit again and spears him across a table, knocking production equipment everywhere as the brawl continues. A security team is soon called into action and drag both men apart.

JK: It has all just erupted backstage…

DF: I told you Thunder wouldn’t take anything lying down….

JK: These two men trying to beat the holy hell out of each other…

*Thunder and E-Unit are kicking out at each other and trying to break free, but the security team have numbers advantage and manage to drag them in separate directions.

Thunder: Watch your back you piece of (beep)…

E-Unit: Do something then…..do something….

*E-Unit has a slight cut over his right eye and he looks angry as he drags himself free of the security and wipes away the trickle of blood.

E-Unit: Damn I ain’t wrestling in these conditions, getting jumped before my match and (beep) like that….get me Magnusson down here….I’m not doing it….this is completely unprofessional…

*The security continue to crowd him, preventing him getting toward Thunder

E-Unit: Gonna get you back for this, tough guy…

*E-Unit boots a bucket against the wall and throws a stack of metal piping on the floor as he continues to stress out about his minor injury.

Security: Calm down…

E-Unit: Don’t tell me what to do. I am not doing a damn thing until you get Magnusson down here and he sorts this out.

*One of the security guards picks up his walkie talkie

Security: This is Delta456, we are requesting Mr Magnusson in the lobby area….

*A woman’s voice comes back over the speaker

Woman: Copy 456, Mr Magnusson is currently in a meeting but I will make him aware of the situation when he is done.

Security: Copy that, thank you!

*E-Unit looks even more annoyed by being kept waiting. He drags out a steel chair and the guards move in to restrain him, but instead he sets the chair up and sits down.

E-Unit: I guess we just wait then, because I am not going anywhere until I get some action.

*The security look unimpressed as E-Unit lounges back in the chair and the scene fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Match 3
No Holds Barred
Liam Wood vs Alex Garcia

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Viper10
VS
EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Wildfi10

JK: Our next contest is one of the most personal rivalries that is brewing right now in EWF…

DF: This is all set to be a war in front of our very eyes….I have been looking forward to this for the last ten days…

JK: March 27th at Atonement will see Liam Wood defend the EWF TV Championship against Alex Garcia…but tonight they face-off in a non-title, no holds barred match, where there will a lot of bad blood on show…

DF: Wood demanded this match in order to take out his frustrations on Garcia ahead of their title bout…he wants to release all of his anger out tonight, so that he concentrate on the most important match of his career thus far…

JK: Could be smart tactics from Wood…

DF: If he wins, but if he loses then the pressure is on….

The crowd in the arena descend into boos as “Seven Nation Army” echoes out of the speakers and Alex Garcia’s logo appears on the big screen. The curtain pushes open and Garcia smiles as he steps out, flanked by his personal cameraman.

JK: Can you believe this guy has his own cameraman…

DF: Yes I can, in this day and age you can’t trust broadcast editors. Garcia wants to make sure that he gets fair representation…

JK: It’s egotistical…but then again I expect nothing less than a man who compares himself to Hogan…

DF: He never compared himself to Hogan, he said one day he would be bigger than Hulk…

JK: That’s just as bad…

Garcia removes his hat as he slowly walks down to the ring. He then takes off his best and throws it at the fans in the front row before mockingly motioning a belt around his waist. He laughs at the reception he is getting before he climbs up into the ring and takes his position in the corner.

JK: Garcia has promised to leave Wood with nothing when they meet with the belt on the line at Atonement…..but first he must negotiate a fired up champion in this no holds barred fight…

DF: And Garcia’s attempts at chatting up Wood’s girlfriend either will not have gone unnoticed by Viper…I cannot wait for this, I am telling you that it will be explosive…

Garcia stretches against the ropes and then “I killed the prom queen” screams out to a standing ovation from the fans in attendance. Flames burst up from the front of the stage and then Wood bursts out into view, a wild look in his eyes.

DF: Champion is ready for a fight…

JK: You would expect nothing less from a proven warrior like Liam Wood…

The cheers are almost deafening as Wood stands on the top of the ramp, his eyes ablaze with fury. The EWF TV Championship is strapped around his waist and in his hand is his trademark baseball bat. He looks down at Garcia, who smiles back at him, and then he points the bat toward his foe and begins to walk to the ring…

JK: Remember there is no rules in this match….match can only end by pinfall or submission, referee is forced to let anything else go…

DF: And that is exactly what Wood wants…he is here to teach Garcia few lessons in manners…

JK: This all began at the Iron Man Tournament, when Alex Garcia stole Liam Wood’s TV Championship in protest of being fined and suspended by Daniel Magnusson…..this has only descended since that point….

DF: And tonight all of the bad blood, ill-feeling and hatred is going to come to a head…

Garcia is twisting his neck as he watches Wood climb up onto the apron, unstrapping his championship belt and passing it to the timekeeper. Viper then makes his way through the ropes with the baseball bat in hand, staring right into his opponent’s eyes.

JK; Wood is here to cause pain and punishment….I don’t think there is a limit to what he is willing to do to his opponent tonight…

DF: Alex Garcia knows that he is literally stepping into the Coliseum with a gladiator right now…..but he still seems so confident…

Garcia just smiles at the sight of the baseball bat as the referee turns to the timekeeper, giving the signal for the start of the match. Garcia looks out to the crowd and Wood wastes no time in swinging the bat up over his shoulder and then unleashing a shot…

JK: I told you he wasn’t playing around…that blow would have taken Garcia’s head clean off his shoulders…

Garcia shows fleet feet to duck the blow, causing Wood to tumble off balance, and then Garcia dropkicks his opponent in the back, sending him toppling into the corner and the baseball bat drops to the outside of the ring. Garcia quickly runs in with a hard knee to the shoulder and begins to unload with hard rights and lefts…

DF: This was the one thing I worried about for Liam Wood….he has so much anger toward Garcia that it could force him to lose focus, playing right into his foe’s hands…

JK: Garcia is not a man you want to give too many opportunities to, like him or not he is very dangerous…

The referee takes a step back, unable to intervene, as Garcia stomps on the chest of Wood and crashes in with stiff forearms that target the face of his opponent.

DF: Garcia showing that he has no problem with a street fight….no problem at all…

JK: Wood said he would regret stepping into the “Viper Pit” but right now it doesn’t look that way…

Garcia backs away and he mocks the booing crowd before turning back to the corner, only to receive a hard boot the midsection from Liam Wood. Garcia doubles up and Wood follows out with right hands before grabbing Garcia’s right arm and whipping him with power into the corner…

DF: Lookout…

Garcia hits the turnbuckle and flips up over the top, just managing to keep his balance on the apron. Wood is in no mood for reprieves though and charges across, shouldering into Garcia and sending him flying off the ring and crashing into the side of the announce table…

JK:Garcia getting a good glimpse of Viper’s wrath now…

Wood ignores the referee as he climbs out onto the apron and then drops down to the outside. Garcia is trying to clamber back to his feet but Viper grabs him by the shoulder and begins to smack his head, repeatedly, into the announce table…

DF: I hope Garcia’s cameraman is getting good footage of this…

JK: He’s staying his distance….he remembers what happened last time he got in between these two…

Wood slams Garcia’s head down on the table once more before throwing him on the floor. The crowd are cheering as Wood lifts up the ring apron and he pulls out a trash can from underneath, causing a bigger crowd reaction. Wood runs his hand along the can as he waits for Garcia to get back up onto his feet…

DF: Garcia may want to stay down for awhile longer…..too late!

The cheers go up again as the trash can cracks right off the top of Garcia’s head, leaving him sprawled on the deck once again. Wood throws the can into the ring and then pulls out a table from underneath the ring, sliding it in as well. He stomps down on Garcia’s chest for good measure before he climbs back up into the ring…

JK: Any offense that Garcia got in earlier on has quickly disappeared…

DF: He’s in big trouble now…

Wood slowly picks up the table and he rests it up against the turnbuckle, nodding in satisfaction. Alex Garcia is picking himself up on the outside, holding onto the apron and pulling himself up. He climbs up onto the apron as Wood makes his way across and grabs him by the hair…

JK: Every word and action that has created by Alex Garcia is now being thrown back in his face….Liam Wood teaching him a lesson…

Garcia drops down into a seated position on the apron, guillotining Wood’s throat across the top rope. Viper staggers away, struggling to catch his breath, as Garcia springboards onto the ropes and flies into a shining wizard that takes Wood down…

DF: You just don’t count this guy out…..he has a tendency for causing shocks…

JK: Garcia is like a bad habit, hard to drop…

Garcia gives the finger to the crowd and then beckons Wood back up. He lifts him onto his shoulder and then nails a fireman’s gutbuster, leaving Viper in a seated position on the mat. Garcia then runs off the ropes and returns with a low dropkick that crashes against the jaw of his opponent.

DF: These fans are looking a little disconsolate now….

Garcia drags Wood back up onto his feet and nails him with a big vertical suplex before making his way over to the corner. He picks up the table and slings it to the outside of the ring before spitting down on Wood and screams for him to get back up….

JK: Garcia is taunting Wood now….

DF: He should be concentrating on taking his opponent out……not talking trash…

Garcia laughs as he mockingly slaps Wood around the head and then lets him stand up before kicking him in the stomach…

JK: CATALINA….

DF: That’s why you don’t talk trash….

Garcia looks for the stunner but Wood locks his hands around his opponent’s waist and nails a huge release german suplex out of nowhere. The crowd are applauding and stomping their feet as Wood gets back up onto his feet and then takes out Garcia with an overhead belly to belly suplex…

JK; If this is a preview of what we can expect at Atonement then I cannot wait…

Wood looks thunderous as he kicks the ropes in anger and then begins to climb up to the top rope. He points out to the masses and nods his head before launching through the air and taking Garcia out with a big-time lariat…

DF: If Liam Wood wants to become a “hall of famer” in this business then he needs to be a guy that takes care of situations when his opponent is on the ropes like this…

Wood gets back up to his feet and he charges forwards, connecting with a sickening big boot that detonates right on the jaw of Alex Garcia, sending him crashing over the top rope once more. Garcia’s cameraman is checking on him as Wood climbs back out of the ring and rags the camera out of his hand, smashing it on the floor…

DF: No need for that, criminal damage…

JK: Is it any wonder with all that he has had to endure…

Garcia’s cameraman flees the scene as Wood drags Garcia back up and drops him, rib-first, across the security railing. Viper then walks around the ring and he picks his baseball bat up off the floor…

DF: Wood came here to get a job done, and now that is what he is going to do…

Garcia has his hands on the steel steps and is trying to get up as Wood walks up behind him and lashes the bat right across his spine, the dull thud causing the fans in the front row to wince. Wood points the bat at Garcia and then rolls it under the bottom rope before kneeling over his opponent and connecting with hard crossface punches…

JK: That shot with the bat is probably enough to finish Garcia off…

DF: Caught him right between the shoulder blades…

Wood hauls Garcia up onto his feet and then lifts him onto the ring apron, pushing him under the ropes and into the ring. Wood then rolls back himself and he drags the crumpled trash can from earlier and lays it at his feet before he drags Garcia up into place and hooks his arms….

JK: VIPER DROP!

Garcia scurries back to the ropes and counters with a backdrop, sending Wood over the top rope but he manages to land on the apron. Garcia tries to get up and regain his composure but Wood grabs him by the air and throws him to the mat before slingshotting himself back into the ring…….

DF: Elbow drop scores…

1……………………………………..2………………………shoulder up!

DF: Was that first cover of the match?

JK: I think so….these two men have been hell bent on just beating each other down…

Wood pulls Garcia back up to his feet and drives vicious elbow points into the back of his neck before placing his head between his legs and he flips him up into the air…

DF: Powerbomb…

The ring shakes slightly as Wood plants Garcia with the hard powerbomb in the centre of the ring. He stares down into the eyes of his opponent, who is dazed and confused, before shaking his head and climbing from the ring…

DF: Why isn’t he making a cover?

JK: Viper seems to have decided that he hasn’t inflicted enough damage on his rival…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Wood picks up the table from earlier and sends that back into the ring before climbing in after. He drives a hard kick into the ribs of Garcia before unclasping the table legs and setting the table up in the centre of the ring. The crowd are cheering, waiting in anticipation, as Garcia hobbles back up and Wood runs him into the corner. Viper nails hard shoulder thrusts to the stomach of his opponent and then lifts him up onto the top rope, where he then connects with a big european uppercut. Garcia sways off balance as Wood climbs up on the ropes aswell….

DF: Superplex is imminent….

The cameras around ringside are poised as Wood pulls Garcia up to the top rope and is about to superplex him when Garcia lands stiff uppercuts to the gut of Wood and then succeeds in dragging him backwards, causing both men to tumble from the top rope, slamming off the ring apron and dropping down to the outside….

JK: What a horrible landing that was for both men…

DF: It almost seems like that was what Garcia was aiming for…

JK: Anything to avoid going through that table…

The referee is on the outside checking on both competitors as they writhe in pain on the hard flooring. Garcia is rubbing his ribs and Wood holding his spine, feeling the fall effects of their fall. Both men slowly begin to get back up to their feet and Garcia runs at Wood, only to be backdropped over the railings and into the crowd….

DF: There is no rules….this match can go anywhere…

JK: But it has to end in the ring…this is not falls count anywhere…

The crowd are cheering and screaming as security rush in to hold them back. Garcia gets back to his feet and grabs a cup from one fan, throwing the liquid inside straight into the face of the oncoming Liam Wood. Viper is temporarily blinded and it allows Garcia to sneak in behind him and nail a face-first russian legsweep, which bounces Wood’s face off the security wall.

DF: That is horrible impact…..Wood’s face just got planted badly…

JK: He could have a broken jaw or anything after that…

DF: Garcia is sparing nothing for this bout…

Garcia gets back up to his feet and he taunts the fans, looking down at Wood and shaking his head in disappointment. He then runs at Wood, as he is staggering back up, and clotheslines him straight over the barrier and back into the ringside area. Garcia leans over the barrier himself and follows his opponent, dragging him up and connecting with a big vertical suplex on the floor again……

JK: Alex Garcia is looking like the competitor that we expected to see when he first signed his EWF contract….

DF: I knew this kid had mad skills, just didn’t know when we were going to see them…

Garcia walks around ringside and he heads for the announce area. There he finds a cooling box by the side of Donovan Franklin’s feet.

DF: Those are my beers…

JK: You really need to get a lock for that thing….

Garcia wags his finger at Franklin in a disapproving manner and then pulls a bottle of beer from the box, beginning to sip it. He heads back towards Wood, still drinking beer, and then places the bottle on the apron as he drags Wood back to his feet…

DF: I can’t believe he took my beer…

JK: I can’t believe he is taking a drink in the middle of a match…

Wood surprised Garcia with hard, crunching punches to the stomach as he rises and then a jumping inverted jawbreaker, sending Garcia staggering backwards and collapsing to the floor. Garcia is holding his jaw as he slowly crawls back to a kneeling position and tries to stand…

DF: Both men racing to their feet…..Wood needs a way back in….

JK: SPEAR!

BOOM! The crowd look away in shock as Wood thunders forwards for a spear but Garcia avoids him like a matador and sends Viper headlong into the steel steps, the sound echoing all around the Coliseum. Garcia is sat on the floor, smirking at the unmoving form of Liam Wood…

DF: Garcia was finished if that spear connected, but instead it is Liam Wood in a whole world of trouble…

JK: Wood might be unconscious…..

Garcia kicks the top section of the steps away and then pulls out the underneath. He stomps down his foot on the solid steel before he drags Wood back up….

DF: I don’t know what Garcia is planning here but I don’t think it ends well for the TV Champion…

JK: Not going to end well at all…stop this ref…

DF: He can’t get involved…

Groans are uttered in unison as Garcia lifts Viper up and then succeeds in jumping into a package piledriver, driving the top of Wood’s head into the steel steps, leaving him completely out of it.

JK: That is enough to finish any competitor….a thousand times over…

Wood is seemingly out cold as Garcia crawls back up to his feet and rests against the ring apron. He takes a few more sips of beer before hauling Viper back up and dumping him under the bottom rope into the ring. He slowly follows his opponent and then picks up Wood’s baseball bat….

DF: Garcia thinking about getting a little retribution of his own…

Garcia smiles at the boos from the crowd before he crouches over Wood and places the bat under his chin, pressing it deep against his windpipe and beginning to choke him….

JK: This kind of tactic is completely legal in this match….

DF: Do unto other before they do to you….you have to respect Garcia’s way of thinking here…

JK: Respect Garcia’s way of thinking? That is a new concept to me….

Garcia releases the choke, leaving Wood to cough and splutter on the mat. Garcia then places his foot on the back of Viper’s neck, holding him in places, as he lifts the baseball bat up over his head…

JK: Don’t do this Alex, you are going to break open his skull…

DF: I think that may be the intention….

Garcia contemplates it before deciding to throw the bat down and drags Wood back up to his feet. He runs Viper back into the corner and holds him there before unloading with a barrage of rights and lefts, dropping Viper down to a seated position. He then kneels next to his foe and grabs his face..

Garcia: Welcome to the big leagues Liam…..you sure you still want this? You still wanna do this?

JK: Garcia is taunting Wood now…

Garcia leans back and then slaps Wood clean across the face, drawing boos from all around. He then stands up and chokes Wood with his boot, ignoring the calls from the referee for a little restraint.

Garcia: It’s over for you little snake…I’m taking your title….your manhood….your b1tch….it is all going to belong to me….you can’t stop this….you can’t stop me…

DF: Just concentrate on the job at hand, Alex…you got plenty of time to talk when the match is over…

Garcia stomps down a mudhole into the midsection of Wood before he backs away. He poses in front of the crowd before running the ropes and returning with an almighty knee to the jaw of Viper, leaving him sprawled on the deck. Garcia takes ahold of Wood’s boot and drags him away from the ropes before seizing his other leg…

JK: Texas Cloverleaf!

DF: Everything is bigger in Texas, Johnny…..

Wood yells out in pain as the submission is locked in, Garcia sat right down on his back and applying serious pressure. The crowd are willing Viper on and he desperately tries to crawl toward the ropes, but he is exhausted from the battle and unable to shift Garcia’s weight. The referee is asking Wood if he wants to submit but the TV Champion shakes his head in defiance…

JK: Wood must be in excruciating pain, but he is just not willing to be beaten by this man right here….

DF: It would be a serious morale sapper for Wood to lose to Alex Garcia, it is unbearable for him to even consider….

Wood’s face is deep red as he scratches and claws at the mat, trying to somehow gain safety. Garcia is pulling right back on his legs, extending the pressure every single moment, but the champion is refusing to throw in the towel….

DF: I’ve been in this hold before….the pain to your legs and lower back is awful….Wood is doing amazingly well to fight on…

JK: But for how much longer? Everyone has a breaking point….

Wood’s hand is shaking as he toys with the idea of tapping out, but instead he pulls with all his might, trying to force a break from Garcia. Wildfire is sweating profusely and trying to extend the pressure, but his grip is loosening, allowing Wood to turn his body to the side and slide his legs free….

DF: I am astounded that he got out of that….

JK: The will to fight on is strong inside our TV Champion…

Wood kicks out with both feet and connects with the chest of Garcia, sending him rolling backwards on the mat. Viper rubs the bottom of his back as he tries to stand up, only for Garcia to get back to his feet and run back towards him…

DF: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

Garcia looks for the zigzag neckbreaker but Wood grabs the ropes in desperation and throws his head back, sending Garcia rolling back onto the mat again. Wood turns away from the ropes as Garcia scurries back up again….

JK: OH MY….

Crowd: Holy (beep) x7

DF: Talk about a game-changing impact…

JK: Alex Garcia just got drilled…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:23 pm

The crowd are bouncing once more as Wood seizes Garcia by the throat and then chokeslams him straight through the table in the middle of the ring. Viper is exhausted though and promptly collapses to the mat alongside his opponent…

DF: Now Viper needs to dig deeper than ever before…move beyond the pain barrier or else his advantage is gone, he has Garcia precisely where he wants him…

Wood is slumped on the deck, looking worse for wear, and he looks up at Garcia, who is motionless in the wreckage of the table. Wood presses his knuckles into the mat and slowly tries to drag himself forwards, eventually dropping a palm over the chest of his foe….

JK: It’s over………why aren’t you counting ref?

DF: He can’t…..Garcia’s shoulders are elevated…

Wood is unaware of the fact that Garcia being propped up by a fragment of table underneath his shoulders, preventing the count from being deemed legal. The referee has to kneel down and explain the situation…

JK: Talk about getting the element of luck….

DF: Sometimes you need that luck to get through…

Wood is slowly coming to terms with the fact that the match must continue. He crawls toward the ropes and grips them tightly, using them as an aid to get back up onto his feet.

JK: Both athletes are feeling the effects of this match…

DF: It has been gruelling…..a real war of attrition…

JK: Fantastic viewing…

Wood is on jelly legs as he steps away from the ropes, just managing to maintain his balance. Alex Garcia is barely stirring from the table wreckage as Wood takes him by the hair and drags him out. Viper kicks away the table debris and then lifts Garcia up, underhooking his arms….

DF: As if going through the table was not bad enough….this is the exclamation point…

JK: This is retribution time for Liam Wood………VIPER DROP!

*Crowd boo furiously

DF: Or perhaps not….

Garcia drops down to his knees at the last moment and then lands with a shattering low-blow that immediately drops Wood down onto the canvass as well. Garcia is smiling as the cameras zoom in on his face…

JK: Garcia showing once again that he will do whatever it takes to win…

DF: Wood is the one who wanted the no holds barred match, he knew the dangers that were possible in this bout…

Garcia is crawling to the corner and he begins to get back up to his feet, turning on his heel and revealing Wood’s baseball bat in his hands. The crowd are booing as Garcia stumbles forwards and begins to stalk Liam Wood. He crouches down and lifts the bat up over his shoulder….

JK: Now he thinks he is Barry Bonds….first Hogan and now Bonds….

DF: I am anticipating a home run…I hope they are ready to catch Wood’s head….

JK: The end is nigh…

Garcia is getting ready to pull the trigger as screams and cheers go up around the crowd. All attention suddenly switches to the stage, where Emmy is running down the rampway…

JK: I really don’t think it is wise for you to be out here…

DF: She wants to help her man, but I think she is making a big mistake….

Garcia smiles as Emmy jumps up onto the apron and pleads for him to stop. He turns back to Wood and shoves him back to the mat with a kick to the chest and then focuses his attention back to Emmy. She looks tearful as she begs Garcia to drop the bat..

JK: Garcia is enjoying every moment of this…

Garcia holds the bat up and is telling Emmy to get down off the apron, but she shakes her head and continues to plead. He looks playful as he rests the bat on her cleavage and once again tells her to get down…

JK: This is sick….cmon enough is enough here…

The crowd are booing as Garcia then draws the bat back over his shoulder and motions that he will strike Emmy unless she gets off the apron. She looks frightened but refuses to move…

DF: Get down now Emmy…..he ain’t playing around…

JK: Someone needs to put a stop to this…

Emmy closes her eyes, almost bracing herself for the impact of the bat hitting her head, but it does not come. Instead cheers roar from every section of the crowd as Wood spins Garcia around and begins to hammer him with furious right hands before grabbing his arm and whips him across the ring. Garcia hits the ropes and comes back as Wood pushes him into the air…

JK:WHAT THE…

Wood looks like he is aiming to drive his knee up into the jaw of the falling Garcia but Alex catches his leg on the way down and spins him around before kicking him in the stomach…

DF: CATALINA…

Garcia looks for the stunner but Wood succeeds in pushing him away and then tears after him, diving into flight….

JK: SPEAR!

*Crowd groan

DF: Oh dear….

Garcia rolls away in time, sending Wood hurtling into the ropes and crashing the spear against Emmy’s midsection and knocking her from the apron. Viper looks completely beside himself…

JK: This is bad….we need EMT’s….

DF: BOOM…..END OF DAYS RIGHT THERE!

The boos are compounded as Wood then turns around to have Garcia smash the beer bottle from earlier across his head, leaving him out cold in the middle of the ring. Garcia smirks as he drops into the cover….

JK: Not like this…

…..2
……………….3!

DF: Who saw that coming?

JK: Not what we were expecting inside the Coliseum tonight…

DF: I told you that Wood shouldn’t get carried away because Garcia has all the tools to punish you….and that is exactly what he has done…

The crowd are in shock and showing their displeasure as “Seven nation army” echoes out and the referee has no choice but to raise Alex Garcia’s hand in victory. Garcia looks at Wood, surrounded by broken glass, and laughs before whispering to him “This is just the beginning”. Garcia then rolls out of the ring and stands over the motionless form of Emmy…

JK: Tonight this war has spilled over into unforgiving territory…..inside bystanders are now becoming casualties of war…

DF: First Garcia’s cameraman and now Emmy….it is proving very difficult to contain the anger and hatred of these two men….

JK: I still can’t believe Garcia was going to hit Emmy with that bat…

DF: Not something you want to see but she shouldn’t have been out there in the first place. She really shouldn’t have put herself in harm’s way like that….

JK: Well she did and this is what it has led to….she came out here to help out her boyfriend, but unfortunately she has paid the price…

DF: All momentum now in the court of Alex Garcia…..he is sitting pretty as we head toward Atonement…

JK: Something that will cause Liam Wood an even bigger headache than the one he is going to have in the next few moments…

Garcia kneels down next to Emmy and he slowly rolls her into the recovery position and checks that she is ok, causing more confusion to the crowd. He seems satisfied that she is only mildly dazed as medics arrived on the scene to assist her. Garcia takes his cue to leave and smiles as the crowd boo him some more. Liam Wood is starting to come around in the middle of the ring, but is still very groggy. He looks up toward the stage and sees the smiling face of Garcia, who motions a belt around his waist and then disappears through the curtain.

DF: Things are getting very interesting around here…

JK: This rivalry is reaching fever pitch………..in twenty days it shall reach its peak at Atonement, it is going to be something you do not want to miss…

Official result: Alex Garcia by pinfall
Match time: 13 minutes 43 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:24 pm

*We turn to the backstage area and we are inside the office of Oliver Baker. Baker is scribbling on a piece of paper and then looks up, addressing the man that is sat on the other side of his desk.

Baker: And if you’ll just sign there, then everything is complete…

*Baker places the contract on the other side of the desk and offers the man a pen. The unknown black male, with short hair and a beard, looks at Baker before accepting the pen and begins to scrawl his own signature on the piece of paper.

Baker: Excellent…………this really is excellent…

*The man finishes signing the contract and then hands the piece of paper back to Oliver Baker, who smiles at him.

Baker: It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to the EWF, Wade….this is a major breakthrough for this promotion…

Wade: It is great to finally have the contract signed, this matter has been up in the air for a week or so and now I can concentrate on my job. The sooner I can get into action the better…I want the fans to see the best fo Wade Kelvin.

Baker: And they will….I can speak to Mr Magnusson, I’m sure we can work you onto next week’s card…..get your debut finalised….

Wade: That would be greatly appreciated, Mr Baker. I am not the sort of guy that wants to just sit on his hands and wait around. I want to be out there competing.

Baker: That is exactly the sort of attitude we are looking for…

Wade: I thank you for all of your help, sir…..I hope to repay your faith is signing me…

Baker: I am sure you will. We are looking for only the best here in EWF and your recommendations speak for themselves. It was a no brainer to sign you to this contract, I look forward to a long and successful partnership!

*Oliver Baker and Wade Kelvin shake hands as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:25 pm

*There are loud shouts and whistles as we turn to the giant lobby area of the Elite Coliseum. The cameras turn to the right, heading out toward the entranceway, and catch Alex Garcia returning from his match with Liam Wood. He is swigging from a bottle of beer, a massive grin etched over his face.

Garcia: You see that baby….beat that boy like his father should have…I owned on that….THE CHAMP IS HERE!

*Garcia stops for a moment and takes a drink before looking at a poster on the wall of Jason Sparkz and Liam Wood holding their respective championships. He laughs and then rips the poster off the wall.

Garcia: This poster represents the past and all the negativity associated with it. EWF is entering its new era, the golden age….Alex Garcia has arrived, baby!

*Many of the production crew are watching Garcia, but nobody approaches him.

Garcia: Forget about all the rest….and forget about anyone that ever came before…I’m the future, I am the next big thing…..this is my area now…..this whole promotion belongs to me….bask in my glory people, get down on your knees and service your king….

*Garcia continues to laugh as he drinks his beer

Garcia: Champion is coming through…..time to find me some strippers, a bag of Cheetos, and some more goddamn beers….because I deserve to celebrate….this is a goddamn celebration…..time to get the hell out of here…

*Garcia swaggers toward the arena exit and finishes his beer before placing the bottle on the floor and spinning it around. It ends up pointing towards the exit door.

Garcia: The bottle never lies…..the bottle never lets me down…just ask Liam Wood, haha just ask him what happens when Alex Garcia in town…

*Garcia puts on his cowboy hat and lets out a “whoop” noise before pushing his way out of the arena door and walking into the night.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:27 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd roar as Jason Sparkz is standing by with Hugh Cartwright. The crowd erupt into cheers as Sparkz shoulders his EWF World Championship and smiles, bobbing from one foot to the other in anticipation of his upcoming match.

Cartwright: Jason, thanks for taking this time to speak to us before your match.

Sparkz: Never a problem my man, never a problem at all.

Cartwright: Tonight, you face a debutant here on Conflict. E-Unit will be making his first in-ring appearance against you, how do you prepare for an unknown challenge?

Sparkz: It is very difficult, that is for sure. You cannot really train for a match when you have never seen your opponent in action before. I know E-Unit has been talking a big game, but how am I supposed to know what he is capable of? All I can do is make sure I am in peak condition, go out there and do what I am capable of, that is all. I am the EWF Champion, it is up to me to prove why…no matter who I am up against.

*Cartwright seems to be listening into an earpiece

Cartwright: I have to tell you, Jason, that apparently E-Unit is now refusing to compete here tonight…after an earlier confrontation with Thunder, he is now very unhappy and is set to meet Daniel Magnusson to complain…

*Sparkz looks a little confused

Sparkz: Hold on a minute….so this guy comes out and talks about how good he is. He says he will be world champion in a matter of weeks, that he is better than anyone else on this roster…but the first sign of trouble and all of a sudden he doesn’t want to know? That’s pretty dodgy if you ask me….sounds like we’ve got a coward in our ranks, and I don’t like to see that…

Cartwright: I am only working off the information I am getting but apparently this is ongoing…

Sparkz: Well they need to hurry up and reach a decision because I am not waiting around all night. I’ve got an upcoming title defense to prepare for…..the main event tonight will identify my challenger…I don’t need to be waiting around to find out if this joker wants to get it on or not….either step up to the plate or get off my radar, because I don’t need this….and the EWF fans don’t need this kind of crap….

Cartwright: I think we can all appreciate your frustration, Jason…….before I let you go and find out what is going on, just a quick word on the main event….Machiavelli versus Costello, the winner meets you at Atonement…..what are your thoughts?

Sparkz: Two talented guys, no doubt it. Different styles and they have a lot to offer, I won’t dispute that. But in order to become the EWF World Champion, I walked through both of them and lived to tell the tale, so I don’t see any reason to be concerned. That doesn’t me I am complacent, I will be professional to the very last but I have to believe I can beat these guys, otherwise why am I in this business?

If I had to make a call, then I believe Costello will find a way to win, he seems very good at that but whoever gets to Atonement better be prepared for the fight of their life. I sacrificed blood, sweat and tears to get to where I am, atop this mountain peak, and I am not going to give up my spot willingly, not to anyone.

So I’ll watch this match….and I wish both men luck, but they need to realize that being the world champion isn’t about talking…it is solely down to action. I am not the world champion because I am good in these interviews….I am the world champion because I did what nobody else could. I won five straight, I survived the Iron Man concept and I dismantled the playing field.

Costello can run his mouth, Machiavelli can play all the games he likes, but if they don’t at least match my drive and my motivation inside those ropes then they don’t stand a chance in hell of dethroning me. I am blessed to hold this position, to have these amazing fans behind me every step of the way…..I never want this moment to end, so bring all you got, because I’m not going anywhere!

*The crowd greet this statement with cheers

Sparkz: And somebody tell Unit that his a55 whooping is on tap anytime he wants….I’ll be waiting….

Cartwright: Thanks for your time Jason…

*The cheers can be heard from the crowd as Sparkz gives Hugh the thumbs up and then heads out of the picture.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

*We change scene again and E-Unit is sat in a chair, looking up at the wall of security in front of him. Daniel Magnusson then arrives, looking slightly harassed and visibly angry.

Magnusson: You have got to be kidding me?

*E-Unit looks up at Magnusson, non-respondent

Magnusson: I had this same problem with Vincent Costello last week, and I am going to tell you the same thing I told him….if you have a problem, if you don’t want to be here and compete in the matches that I assign…then there is the door, kindly see yourself out.

*The crowd cheer but E-Unit looks unimpressed

Unit: This is nothing like the situation last week, we shouldn’t pretend that it is. Costello was refusing to compete because he was hankering after a title shot, I am telling you that I am not going out there tonight because I refuse to fight when I am not in 100% condition!

*Magnusson scoffs

Magnusson: You’ve got a little scratch on your head, barely a cause for concern.

Unit: The cut is open, which makes it an easy target for my opposition. It doesn’t matter what you say, I am not going out there. I am not breaching my contract…if I feel like I am working in unsafe conditions then I have a right to make a complaint.

Magnusson: “Unsafe conditions”? You have to be joking, right? The only reason Thunder attacked you is because you interfered in his match. I have the tapes, we can replay them at any tribunal you want. I assure you that your case will not hold up…

Unit: I didn’t lay my hands on him, there is a difference.

Magnusson: Not really. Any jury will agree that you were the antagonist in the situation and you were responsible for the retaliation from Thunder.

Unit: So that gives him free license to attack me?

Magnusson: Perhaps not, but it at least makes it understandable. You created this situation and then when it turned south you didn’t like how it went. So your looking for the easy way out….but not on my watch…I’m not letting you dictate your terms…

*E-Unit just stares at his boss, defiantly

Unit: Whatever you say…but I’m still not going out there. I was all set to make my mark tonight, to defeat the world champion in my debut match….Thunder has thrown me off my game, and I won’t go into this match with such a distraction weighing over my head…

*Magnusson looks really angry and seems to be weighing up his next move

Magnusson: Fine….I’ll tell you what, you don’t want to compete? Then by all means sit here and twiddle your thumbs…..but you don’t fight and you don’t get paid, it really is that simple..

*The crowd cheer and E-Unit is now looking annoyed

E-Unit: You can’t do that…

Magnusson: I can do what the hell I want. You want to play games then you can play one of mine. Don’t fight tonight, and you can deprive these fans of seeing a potentially great match but don’t expect me to dip into my pocket and pay you for it. Tonight, in your first night on the job you have shown everybody what your really all about. All talk and no action…..making declarations that you couldn’t back up….

*E-Unit stands up out of his chair in a flash, but Magnusson doesn’t flinch. The security move in closer….

Unit: Couldn’t back up? I promise you that every word that has come out of my mouth will become a reality, nothing will stop that. But I’ll do it on my terms, when it suits me, not when it suits you or these poxy fans. You can take away my pay cheque, but it will not stop the inevitability of me and my destiny….

Tell Sparkz he got lucky tonight…..and tell Thunder to watch his back…

Magnusson: Tell them yourself…

*E-Unit shakes his head at Magnusson and then turns away and storms off. Magnusson runs his hand through his hair and sighs

Magnusson: This is exhausting….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Match 4
Jason Sparkz vs E-Unit

JK: So we are not having a match now….?

DF: I don’t think so….E-Unit is not fighting….

JK: What a disappointment, after all his talk and now he isn’t going to back it up….

DF: Jason Sparkz is going to be annoyed….

“Lose yourself” roars out of the speakers and then an electric blue thunderbolt explodes at the front of the stage, causing a huge reaction from the fans in attendance. Jason Sparkz then bounces out into view, throwing his arms in the air as he does so.

JK: The champ is still in the house though…looks like he has something to say…

DF: I bet he’s got plenty to say…

*Sparkz has a mic in hand and he raises his hand to the crowd, in an attempt to quiet them down

Sparkz: First of all, I’d like to apologise to each and every one of you that has paid good money to be here tonight and see me fight on this card. Up until about three minutes ago that was set to happen…but as you now know, E-Unit is refusing to compete in this match.

*The crowd boo furiously

Sparkz: I know, believe me I am just as disappointed as all of you. That isn’t what a true professional is all about, looking for the easy way out is the first trait of a coward, something we now know that E-Unit is.

I fought five times in forty eight hours at the Iron Man Tournament…but a little scratch on his face and he is declining to step foot in that ring with me…

*Sparkz shakes his head

Sparkz: Tells you everything you need to know about him. He really believes he has what it takes to compete at the highest level in this industry? But I’d be surprised if he gets out of first gear with an attitude like that, the guy is a fool.

So tonight I won’t be competing, unfortunately. The timing has come too late for Mr Magnusson to find a substitute opponent, which means I am forced to sit this play out…

*The crowd boo in disappointment

Sparkz: But I’ll be back…next week, and the week after that…I’ll always be here to entertain every single person that supports me through the good times and the bad….you’ve always had my back and I’ll repay you for that belief…….

Please enjoy the rest of the show tonight….and I’ll see you all next week at the final stop before Atonement……have a good one guys….

*The crowd roar in approval as Jason Sparkz drops the mic and then poses with the EWF World Championship.

DF: A classy touch from our world champion right there………..he didn’t need to come out here and make that statement, but he felt compelled to address the fans that have supported him from the beginning…

JK: Jason Sparkz is a role model, no doubt about that….there are plenty of the guys in the back who should take a long look at our world champion, because he is the trend setter…..he is number one with a bullet in every single department…..

DF: Now Sparkz can turn his attention to Atonement….after tonight he’ll know who his opponent at the pay per view is going to be and he can concentrate solely on that event….he doesn’t need to worry about E-Unit anymore…..

JK: I don’t know if anyone needs to worry about E-Unit……

DF: Sparkz is bound to be annoyed….that much is understandable….but in a strange way, this could be a saving grace tonight…..he is fresher than his opposition now….he has the week off…Sparkz is going to be prime when we get to Atonement…

*Sparkz continues to pose in front of the fans as we go backstage once again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:32 pm

*We go backstage and Emmy is laid up on the medics bed, being checked over by the doctors. Liam Wood is standing in the doorway, face battered and bruised, looking uncontrollably angry with the situation.

Wood: Is she going to be ok?

Doctor: The abdomen is bruised, but there appears to be no more damage than that. Just go easy for a few days, Emmy, and you will be ok.

*Emmy winces as the doctor presses on her stomach

Emmy: Thank you doctor…

*Wood slaps his hand against the door, struggling to control his rage

Emmy: Liam…calm down..

Wood: Calm down? Please don’t tell me to calm down after what just happened…

Emmy: But you can’t change it now…..I know your angry, I am too…but we can’t edit what has happened…we need to move on….

Wood: Your laid on a doctor’s bed because of me….that isn’t something you just move on from…

Emmy: And I shouldn’t have been out there in the first place…this is as much my fault as anyone else…

Wood: No it isn’t. I allowed Garcia to get away with all his bull (beep) for too long, I should have dealt with him from the very beginning.

Emmy: You will get your chance at Atonement….beat him and he is history…

Wood: I’m not just going to “beat” him at Atonement, that would be too easy and there would be no satisfaction gained from doing that. I am going to humble Alex Garcia in front of the world…I will make him beg for his mercy before I exact the fullest revenge upon him…he will suffer and he will pay for what he has done…

*Emmy is watching Wood with a concerned expression

Emmy: Just don’t get too caught up in this “revenge” mission though honey….it really isn’t the most important factor. Your heart ruled your head tonight and look how it ended up…

Wood: Do you need to remind me?

Emmy: I think I do…..you are supremely talented and you can beat Garcia, you know you can. But only when you are concentrating on your game, and not directing all your attention into beating him up. You need to keep a cool head, Liam…..

*Wood is massaging his knuckles

Wood: Easier said than done…

*Emmy sits up on the bed and smiles at the doctor before standing up and walking over to Wood. She takes his hand in hers and caresses it.

Emmy: Well then maybe we should find a few things to take your mind off it….

*She smiles at him

Wood: But your stomach…

Emmy: I’m sure I can handle it….you need to calm down, and I have just the remedy. By time I am done, you won’t even remember who Alex Garcia is…

*He grins to himself as Emmy winces in pain and looks a little distracted

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:34 pm

*We change scene and Vincent Costello is taping up his hands in preparation for the main event. Carlton Jacobs knocks on his door.

Costello: I got a match…you press guys know that I don’t talk before the big one…

Jacobs: Just a quick question, Vincent…about Daniel Magnusson’s ruling….that there can be no interference and you cannot use illegal weapons…what is your response on that?

*Costello is facing the other way and he shakes his head as he finishes wrapping his hands and then turns around to face Jacobs.

Costello: My response? Man who the hell cares what Daniel Magnusson said and who cares about these interviews? You think I can’t beat some prune like Machiavelli without brass knuckles? Do me a favour….these little rulings mean nothing to me…Magnusson could have ordered me to wear a blindfold and I still would have won this match…

The only person angry with what went down is Machiavelli….he knows he can’t beat me without help from his big boyfriend….and in a few moments he is going to find that out..

Jacobs: But..

*Costello holds up his hand to silence Jacobs

Costello: But nothing……you already taken up enough of my time, I’ve got nothing to say to you.

Jacobs: Vincent…

Costello: Don’t make me warn you again, you won’t like what happens next. I got a match to win…then it’s on to Atonement where I can put that dog, Sparkz, down for good……the EWF World Championship is coming right to where it belongs…Magnusson is going to rue the day he disrespected me and made me fight for what already should have been mine….I’m taking it all, leaving nothing but scraps for the rest of them…now get the hell out of my way..

*Costello shoves Jacobs out of the doorway and barges past him on the way to the entrance

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:35 pm

*We turn scene for the final time of the evening and there is a huge cheer as Jimmy Phillips is standing with Kelsey Hughes. Phillips is wearing a sleeveless red hoody, his right shoulder is heavily bandaged but he smiles all the same.

Kelsey: Thanks for your time Jimmy….I wasn’t sure you would be here tonight…

Phillips: I wasn’t supposed to be, but I wanted to be here to speak my mind and say what I have to say.

Kelsey: But you aren’t medically cleared for competition?

Phillips: No I am not, none with the way my shoulder is right now but I’m getting there. Hopefully I’ll be back in the fold for Conflict next week but if not then Atonement will be my re-emergence, no way I am missing out on a pay per view extravaganza!

*The crowd cheer

Kelsey: I suppose the first question to you would be about the FEAR…

*Furious boos

Kelsey: Last week, Dario Machiavelli went further than I think anyone expected in his feud with yourself and Mike Conrad….Mike was, of course, slammed through the ring….but you, Jimmy, were forced to endure some serious mental torture….Machiavelli targetting your family in a heinous act…..filming your girlfriend and her daughter at your home……..how did that make you feel?

Phillips: The simple answer to that would be (beeped) off!

*Crowd cheer

Phillips: But it is much more than, a sickness in the pit of my stomach that I just cannot shake. I have been in this business long enough to know that when someone doesn’t like you, they do whatever they can to let you know about it. I accept that I may have a bullseye on my back, that maybe Machiavelli and FEAR want a piece of me….but my family? They crossed a line that didn’t even need to be drawn, there isn’t a man in the locker room that doesn’t know how vile those actions were…

We are professional athletes, sacrificing everything to do what we do on a weekly basis….away from our families in order to provide the best life for them…everything I do is for my family, so to know that Machiavelli was bringing them into this, making them a part of something that they don’t need to be, it really took me out of my stride…

*Phillips sniffs deeply

Phillips: You can do whatever you like to me, talk about me, run down on me, jump me any time you like….because if you got a problem then I would rather you were a man and brought it to my face….don’t sneak behind my back, plot and scheme when you know I can’t get at you….don’t be a yellow bellied jacka55 and go after my family, an innocent woman and child, don’t you dare threaten what is mine…

Because I assure you that you will regret it. Machiavelli may think he has me rocking but all he has done is awoken a beast inside of me that he is not going to want to meet. He has opened up the barriers and declared open warfare, so I just hope he is ready for my counter-strike.

I am not heeding his threats…I will not walk away from this fight, there is no way. I never backed down from a challenge in my life, I won’t begin now. Last week woke me, straightened me out, and I promise he won’t get to my family again. I now know that nothing is beyond his capabilities, so his element of surprise no longer exists.

FEAR is only a threat if you allow it to control you….but I will not bow down to the pressure, and I will not let my life be dictated by this low-life pieces of crap….

They want a war….they want a fight….then they know where I am….they know exactly where they can find me….I am not going anywhere…so bring it on….stand up and let’s see what your all about…

*Phillips looks monstrous as he swells up with fury

Phillips: We are not playing by your rules anymore….this isn’t a game….this is a reality….a living nightmare….your nightmare!

*Phillips stares into the camera, listening to the cheers from the crowd and then walks out of shot, leaving Kelsey Hughes holding the mic.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Main Event
“Race for the championship”
Dario Machiavelli vs Vincent Costello

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Machia10
VS
EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Costel10

JK: Jimmy Phillips is all riled up…

DF: Yes sir he is….and you cannot blame him…..Machiavelli took this to the next level last week, he has to expect repercussions for his actions…

JK: But tonight he needs to focus solely in this upcoming match…..I’m sure the war with Phillips and Conrad will be re-ignited at a later date…

DF: I wouldn’t be so sure…Phillips looks pretty uncontainable right now…

JK: I understand that…but he has to respect the “no interference” policy in this match…it may have been applied to prevent Ojore helping out Machiavelli, but it means nobody else can get involved either…

“People are strange” plays out and the crowd show their disgust as Dario Machiavelli makes his way out onto the stage. He smiles and bows mockingly to the crowd before lifting up his handheld camera and begins to capture the reaction of the fans.

DF: Machiavelli….I mean what can you say about this guy?

JK: He’s a sick, control freak….

DF: True….but how dangerous is he? We are talking about a man with no morals…..can you imagine if Machiavelli wins tonight, goes on to Atonement and wins the world championship….

JK: I shudder to think about it….Machiavelli with that amount of power could seriously threaten the infrastructure of this industry….

Machiavelli places his camera underneath the ring apron and then removes his robe as he climbs up into the ring. The boos seem to be growing louder and louder as he leans back in a neutral corner, deep in thought it would seem.

DF: Machiavelli knows that this is a massive opportunity for him….he knows that he can take FEAR to the next level with a win tonight…..

JK: This is a fantastic chance for both competitors….the winner is going to Atonement to fight for the world championship….this could turn out to be a career-defining evening…

Machiavelli casts his gaze back up to the entranceway as “Godfather” roars out and the boos from the crowd continue to seep out. Purple pyrotechnics explode up into the air and then Vincent Costello bursts out through the cloud of smoke, looking incredibly focused for the upcoming match. He ignores the fans as he marches down to the ring and quickly jumps up onto the apron. He removes his t-shirt, wipes his feet and then steps through the ropes to stand toe to toe with his opponent.

DF: It was a month ago that Vincent Costello went sixty minutes with Jason Sparkz for the world championship….he came up short in that attempt, but ever since then he has claimed that he deserves another shot….

JK: And Daniel Magnusson gave him a chance to prove it….whoever wins tonight will have earned their opportunity…..

DF: And that is why the boss made the ruling that he did…no interference, no illegal weapons…a straight up wrestling match to see who deserves it more…

JK: The way it should be decided…

Costello and Machiavelli eyeball each other before the referee forces them apart. He then proceeds to check both men for illegal objects, but his search turns up nothing and he deems himself satisfied.

DF: Costello hasn’t brought his brass knucks to the fight tonight…he is toeing the line it would seem…

JK: Well he claims he doesn’t need any help to take care of Machiavelli….time to find out if that is true…

DF: And we also get to see how capable Machiavelli is without his insurance policy, Ojore, to back him up…

JK: A lot of questions to be answered in this main event…but the main one is very simple, who is going to Atonement to face Jason Sparkz for the EWF World Championship?

DF: Let’s get it on…

The referee gives his final instructions to both competitors and then steps back to signal for the bell. Costello continues to stand in front of Machiavelli, looking him up and down, before stomping a huge boot into his opponent’s midsection.

JK: Costello wasting no time…

DF: He was quicker off the mark right there, something Machiavelli will not want to let happen on a regular basis….

JK: You know that Jason Sparkz will be sat in the back watching this match with great interest…he wants to know who his first title challenger will be…

Costello rocks Machiavelli back with stiff right hands before grabbing his arm and whipping him into the corner, causing Dario to slam hard into the turnbuckle. Costello lets Machiavelli come back out and targets his body with hooks before driving a hard knee into his stomach. He hammers the point of his elbow down into the back of Dario’s neck before whipping him off the ropes and knocking him down with a back elbow as he returns…

DF: Costello believes he is more than capable of outwrestling Machiavelli…he didn’t seem concerned at all about the stipulations for this match…

JK: Intriguingly though was that Machiavelli didn’t seem too fazed either…

Machiavelli gets back up and Costello connects with more solid punches before pushing his foe back into the corner and running in with a hard knee. He pummels Dario against the turnbuckle, until the referee intervenes before the count of five…

DF: Raised in Hell’s Kitchen was Vincent Costello…this kid just loves to have a tear up, he isn’t bothered about the technical side of the game…

Costello just stares at the referee before walking back into the corner, only to be surprised by a big uppercut from Machiavelli. VC staggers back and Machiavelli bursts out with a clothesline that takes his foe of his feet before welcoming him back up and launching him into a hiptoss. Costello gets back to his feet once again and walks into an inverted atomic drop and then spun into a back suplex……………………1…………………….2………………shoulder up!

JK: Machiavelli has wrestling skills of his own…

DF: Both of these men are supremely talented, I don’t think that was ever up for debate….they just choose to follow a path of illegality…

Machiavelli stomps down on Costello, trying to keep him grounded, but Vincent battles back like a pitbull and performs a double legged takedown on Dario, before crawling ontop and administering vicious ground and pound, forcing the referee to intervene on the count of four once again.

JK: Costello needs to be careful that he doesn’t end up getting disqualified…

DF: That aggression of his is right on the border of what is acceptable…

Costello gets back up and he shouts at Machiavelli to rise before lifting him into a big suplex. Costello then runs off the ropes and returns with a diving kneedrop to the forehead, he crawls into the cover………….1………………………2…………..shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Costello gets in first with harsh chops to the chest before he sends Machiavelli off the ropes again and looks for a big boot as he comes back…

DF: Machiavelli saw that coming from a mile away…

Machiavelli catches Costello’s foot and spins him around before lifting him up and dropping him backwards into a flapjack, causing Costello’s throat to snap back off the top rope. Costello is coughing and spluttering as he tries to catch his breath, allowing Machiavelli to take advantage with a Russian legsweep………………….1…………………………..2……………………kickout!

JK: Both men have been fairly matched so far…

Machiavelli pulls Costello back to his feet and lifts him into a scoop slam before he takes his turn to run off the ropes, returning with a legdrop to the throat…………………………..1………………………….2………………..shoulder up. He pulls Costello back up and dumps him across the middle, driving his knee into the back of Vincent’s neck and choking him against the ropes..

DF: Illegal move right there…

The referee begins to count and Machiavelli reluctantly breaks the hold on the count of four. Costello is gasping slightly as he crawls for the corner in an attempt to find refuge. Machiavelli makes his way over and he stomps down on Costello’s chest before using his foot to choke Vincent this time…

JK: Both of these men are so used to breaking the rules that they just can’t help themselves…

DF: It’s how they work an advantage…

Machiavelli backs away on the four count again and smiles. He beckons for Costello to stand up and then swings him into a big sideslam when he does gain his footing. The crowd are booing as Machiavelli then backs into the corner, lifts himself onto the second rope, and falls into a headbutt that connects with the chest of his opponent……………………………1……………………………2………………..shoulder up!

JK: Thought we were looking at a three count right there…

DF: I think Vincent Costello is going to take some putting away…Machiavelli will need more than that…

Costello gets back to his feet and he swings wildly with a right hand but it is easily ducked by Machiavelli, who promptly counters with an atomic drop and follows up with a snap neck-breaker………………….1…………………….2…………..shoulder up from Costello!

JK: Main event of Conflict right here folks….winner will be the number one contender to the world championship….you can sense the tension in the air…

DF: So much riding on this one…

Machiavelli rolls up onto his feet and he picks Costello up, only to receive heavy blows to the midsection for his trouble. Costello breaks out and rocks Machiavelli with a big right hand before chasing him to the ropes and performing a clothesline that takes both men hurtling over the top rope and to the outside of the ring.

JK: Not where either of these men want to be…no prizes for being outside the ring…

Machiavelli gets up and attempts to steal a march on his opponent, but Costello sees him coming and lifts him up onto his shoulder before throwing him off, causing him to land chest-first across the ringside barrier. Dario then staggers back and Costello lifts him again, dropping him across the railing once more…

DF: This really isn’t doing Machiavelli any favours at all…

Machiavelli staggers away and Costello takes the opportunity to run at him and perform a swinging neckbreaker on the hard flooring. The crowd are booing as Costello whispers to Dario “stay down” and then heads back toward the ring…

JK: Machiavelli may fail to answer the referee’s count….and Costello would be deemed the winner of the contest by countout…

DF: That’s all he needs to advance to Atonement…

The referee’s count reaches five as Machiavelli has crawled back up and dragged himself onto the apron. He tries to climb through the middle rope but is greeted by a stiff boot to the head from Costello, who then drags him into an elevated position on the ropes and looks for a DDT (ala Randy Orton)…

JK: This is going to end badly…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Machiavelli quickly drops his feet off the ropes and counters with a backdrop that sends Costello crashing into the turnbuckle. He staggers away to regain his composure before running back into the corner as Costello stands up…

DF: Stinger…

There is nobody home as Machiavelli dives into the splash, finding nothing but turnbuckle. Costello whirls away and waits for his opponent to stagger back out before grabbing his arm…

JK: OLYMPIC SLAM!

Costello drills his opponent with the spinning slam and hooks both legs with a triumphant smile……1
…..2
…………………..

DF: He grabbed the ropes!

JK: Machiavelli too close to the ropes right there…otherwise I think Costello was walking out of here victorious…

Costello looks at Machiavelli’s hand clasped around the bottom rope and he curses loudly. He gets back to his feet and ignores the referee as he begins to stomp down on the chest of his opponent in a savage nature.

DF: Every time Costello gets into this ring he wants to cause some serious damage to his opponent…

JK: It is never just about winning….

Costello looks angry as the referee pulls him away on the count of four again, this time giving him a very severe warning for his conduct. Machiavelli uses the ropes to get back up but Vincent is already on him, crashing heavy punches into the kidney region before pulling Dario away from the ropes and flipping him up…

DF: Power…

JK: Rolled him!

Costello looks for the powerbomb but Machiavelli rolls down his back into a counter pinfall……………1…………………….2………………….kickout. They both scramble back up and Costello is straight in with a belly to belly slam…………………………1……………………………..2…………………..shoulder up!

DF: Costello in the driver’s seat right now, a dangerous position for any opponent to be in…

JK: You give him control and it may cost you big time…

Costello bangs his hand off the mat and then stands up. He pulls Machiavelli up by the head and into a piledriver position….

DF: Spike piledriver in the offing…

Machiavelli stands his ground, refusing to be taken up into the piledriver, and then succeeds in countering out with a backdrop. Costello gets back up and runs in for a clothesline but Machiavelli ducks it and uses his foe’s momentum to shove him chest-first into the turnbuckle…..Costello staggers back out…

JK: FINAL CUT!

Machiavelli looks for the inverted DDT but Costello shows great strength to lift Machiavelli up onto his shoulders from the inverted position and runs him into the corner, dropping him for snake eyes across the top of the turnbuckle. Machiavelli sways unsteadily and Costello hooks him into a waistlock…

DF: GERMAN!

Costello launches Dario into a bridging suplex………………………1……………………………2…………………kickout from Machiavelli.

JK: Costello might be about to turn it up a notch…

Costello’s eyes are alive with opportunity as he rushes Machiavelli back into the corner and explodes with thunderous shoulder thrusts to the gut. He then changes tactics and stomps a mudhole in the midsection of Machiavelli, causing him to drop into a seated position, before running off the opposite ropes and returning with a ferocious knee that connects with Dario’s jaw….

DF: This could be the beginning of the end…

Machiavelli is slumped as Costello pulls him away from the ropes and makes another cover………………………1………………………………..2…………………….shoulder up from Dario Machiavelli.

JK: That was very close to being a three count….Costello is getting closer, and he knows it…

DF: Both of these men are following Daniel Magnusson’s rulings to the letter….and we are getting a great match because of it…

Costello lets Dario get back up and then scoops him into a tombstone position before nailing a shoulderbreaker. He stomps on the arm of Machiavelli before making his way over to the corner and beginning to climb the ropes. Machiavelli is flat out on the deck as Costello reaches the top rope and launches into an aerial assault…

JK: Shades of the Dynamite Kid…

DF: Close….but the Kid would have nailed that…

Machiavelli is quick of mind and rolls out of the way in time, causing Costello to faceplant the canvass. Machiavelli has time to recover before he gets back up onto his feet before letting Costello stand up and lifts him onto his shoulder…

JK: DEATH VALLEY…

Costello slams furious elbows into the jaw of Machiavelli, dragging himself off his opponent’s shoulders just in time. He then rushes off the ropes for momentum, only to return into a tilt-a-whirl running powerslam from Machiavelli…

DF: Where the heck did that come from?

The crowd have no choice but to applaud Machiavelli’s improvisation and then boo as he makes the cover…………………………..1……………………………………..2…………………………….thr-shoulder up!

JK: So close to ending this one….. a truly incredible move….

DF: Needs to pull a few more of those out of his pocket….

Machiavelli runs his hand through his hair as he gets back up to his feet and kicks the ropes in frustration. He watches Costello struggling on the canvass and then takes the risk to begin climbing the ropes…

JK: This is not somewhere that we are accustomed to seeing Machiavelli go….

DF: Big match feel here in the Coliseum…

*Crowd cheer and groan

JK: Things just changed a little…

Machiavelli reaches the top rope as Costello bursts forwards and dives against the turnbuckle, causing Dario to fall into a crotched position. Costello takes a breather for a moment and slams right hands into Machiavelli’s face before pulling him onto his shoulders…

DF: Costello is thinking muscle buster…

Costello runs from the corner for the muscle-buster but Machiavelli counters into a rolling crucifix pin……………….1………………………………..2………………….shoulder up. They both rush back to their feet and Costello is quick in with a forearm to the face before whipping Machiavelli off the ropes…

JK: OMERTA!

Machiavelli spins out of the black hole slam and counters with a full nelson facebuster (Skull Crushing Finale)………………1
…………………2
………………………………………kickout just in time!

DF: I thought that was that…I’ve seen that move end matches before…

JK: I think the crowd thought we were heading for a climax right there…

Machiavelli seems shocked to see the referee holding up two fingers, ordering the match to continue. He clambers back up to his feet, chest heaving in and out, before ushering for Costello to get up. Vincent is groggy but slowly he gets back to his feet and stumbles around…

DF: Machiavelli sizing this up…EXTENDED CUT!

JK: Costello needs to fight out…

Vincent staggers back and Machiavelli looks for his version of the “tazzmission” but Costello fights with all he has. The choke is almost locked in before Costello rushes backwards, trapping Dario against himself and the turnbuckle and breaking his grip. Costello rams hard back elbows into the stomach of Machiavelli before walking out of the corner and waiting for Dario to follow him…

DF: Costello dodged a proverbial bullet….and now he’s loading one of his own…

JK: GTS!

Costello lifts Machiavelli onto his shoulders and looks for the big knee shot but Machiavelli scarpers off the back and staggers back to the ropes. Costello is quick on his tail but is slowed right down by a kick to the stomach from Dario, who then lifts him up into an impailer DDT…
…1
………2
……………….Costello reaches out and grabs the ropes!

DF: Another three count goes begging because of bad ringsmanship….these men cannot afford to throw away chances like this…

Machiavelli spits in fury and looks at the referee in disgust. He looks out at the crowd, who are booing him violently, and then pulls himself back to a standing base. He rests against the corner, thinking over his next move, and then turns back into the middle of the ring as Costello is slowly getting back up…

JK: A lot of energy has been used up by these two men…

DF: One big move could be the ending….

Costello stumbles away and Machiavelli is quick to lift him onto his shoulders, spinning him around for a Death Valley driver. But Costello reaches out and grabs the top rope, refusing to be pulled into the middle of the ring…

JK: Costello knows he cannot afford to fall victim here…

Machiavelli tries to tug Costello away from the ropes but Vincent’s grip is tight and forceful. Machiavelli is forced to change tactic and instead pushes Costello up into the air and drops him throat-first across the top rope. Vincent sways in a groggy state and Machiavelli ducks under his legs, lifting him into an electric chair position….

DF: Costello is going for a ride…

JK: He’s countered out…

Costello forward rolls down the front of Machiavelli and pulls him into a pinning combo…………………..1……………………….2……………………..kickout. Both men get back up to their feet and Machiavelli looks for a clothesline but Costello catches his arm and then spins around…

DF: ARMBAR!

JK: This could be the end…

Costello spins Machiavelli onto the deck and applies the armbar, twisting the appendage at a sickening angle immediately. Dario screams out in pain but shakes his head when the referee asks him if he wants to tap out….

DF: Costello will not hesitate to break that arm if Machiavelli is too proud to tap out…

JK: Many would feel it would be karma if that happened….

Machiavelli’s arm hovers on the verge of tapping his hand to the mat as Costello really bends back on the elbow joint, making the pain almost excruciating. The finish seems in sight before Machiavelli twists his body at a contorted angle and rests his boot on the bottom rope…

DF: He made it…

JK: Talk about desperate measures…

DF: Doesn’t matter….Machiavelli found a way to get to the ropes when it seemed like he didn’t have a hope in hell…

Costello is reluctant to release the submission but the referee is tugging down on his arm and then begins to count. He reaches four when Costello releases the hold and this time the official calls Vincent over….

JK: This could be the end…

Referee: One more Vincent and your out of here….obey my commands or get on your way….you hear me…

DF: Great call by the official….Costello has pushed the boundaries too often…

Costello smirks at the referee as he turns away and then drags Machiavelli up by the arm and wrenches it, causing Dario to drop down on one knee. Costello then drives his elbow down into the arm before running off the ropes and returning with a hard kick that sprawls Machiavelli on his back…

JK: Costello on the cusp here…

Costello then heads for the corner and begins to climb up to the top rope. Machiavelli is flat out on the canvass as Costello raises his arms in the air and then jumps…

DF: KERB STOMP!

The double footed stomp hurtles down toward the chest of Machiavelli, only for the FEAR leader to roll aside at the last moment. Costello lands awkwardly, twisting his knee slightly, and it allows Machiavelli to scurry back up and lift his opponent up onto his shoulders…

JK: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

DF:HE NAILED HIM….

JK: THIS IS OVER…

….2
…………………3!

DF: This match is done….

JK: But wait…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:41 pm

The crowd are on their feet roaring as the instant replays show Costello kicking out from the shoulders of Machiavelli and catching the referee right in the face, dropping him on the floor. Back to real time and Machiavelli has the finishing pinfall before there is no referee to make the count…

DF: Machiavelli should be heading to Atonement…

JK: Probably…but he isn’t because we have no referee….Costello caught him with the boot…

DF: I think Costello kicked the referee on purpose, he knew there was a chance he was about to lose….

Machiavelli slaps his hand three times against the canvass and then gets back up to his feet. He looks over at the downed referee in disgust and then makes his way over to him, shaking him in an attempt to revive him. The official is unresponsive however and Machiavelli turns away, and back to Costello, who is struggling to get up…

JK: Machiavelli only has eyes for Vincent Costello now…

DF: He knows he has this match in his grasp….

JK: FINAL CUT!

Machiavelli pulls Costello into the inverted DDT position, only for Vincent to flick his heel back and catch Machiavelli with a sneaky low blow. He then scoops Dario onto his shoulders and ploughs him with a GTS…

DF: That ends it…

JK: But we have no referee…

It is Costello’s turn to have his three count chalked off due to no official. He crawls over to the referee and shakes him, but there is still no response. Costello looks at Machiavelli and then out at the crowd before he makes his way back over to his opponent again…

DF: Costello knows that he still can’t use illegal weapons…Magnusson is watching this match from his office…

JK: It all has to be earned on merit….

Costello spins in frustration before grabbing Machiavelli by the hair and begins to drag him up. Machiavelli suddenly crunches a low blow out of nowhere, doubling Costello up and quickly spins around the back…

DF: What goes around, comes around…..FINAL CUT!

Machiavelli drops Costello with the inverted DDT but curses as the referee is still unable to make a count. He gets back to his feet and signals to the back for another referee and then turns to the cameraman on the ring apron, addressing the online audience…

Machiavelli: Fear rises in your heart and in your soul….you cannot stop it………..there is no force that is capable of standing against the might of true Fear….soon you will see that….

DF: We have a referee…

JK: Wait a minute…..WHAT THE HELL!

*Crowd roar with an almighty pop

DF: The roof is about to explode…

Machiavelli is ranting into the camera as the cameraman suddenly drills the camera straight into his face, staggering him backwards. The new referee slides into the ring in time and he waits for Machiavelli to turn around before plating him with a huge rock-bottom….

JK: But that’s….

DF: Hey these guys maybe in big trouble…..

JK: How is Daniel Magnusson going to deal with this?

The crowd are bouncing as Jimmy Phillips rips off the referee’s shirt and throws it into the crowd. He looks down at Machiavelli in disgust before turning around and high fiving the “cameraman” which turns out to be Mike Conrad….

DF: Conrad and Phillips said they would have their revenge and boy they weren’t lying….but Magnusson said no interference…..

JK: I really don’t know how he will deal with this situation…

Phillips and Conrad both climb out of the ring and take their time to slap hands with the fans in the crowd, milking their support. In the ring, the original referee is just coming to as Vincent Costello reaches out and places a lone palm on the chest of Machiavelli……..

DF: It’s really going to end like this…

…..2
…………..3!

JK: Yes it is…..talk about a retaliatory strike, Conrad and Phillips just got even with FEAR…

DF: The battle lines are more than drawn now, Johnny, we have all-out war in EWF…

JK: What a conclusion to this main event…

“Godfather” is echoing out of the speakers and Vincent Costello is declared the winner, although he is in no state to celebrate much. Jimmy Phillips and Mike Conrad are still celebrating with the fans in the aisleway as Machiavelli is shown on camera before instant replays document the end of the match again.

JK; First thing is first, Vincent Costello has got his shot….he claimed he deserved it and now he has it. Twenty days from now at Atonement he will meet Jason Sparkz for the EWF World Championship…..a match that will headline and rightfully so, it really is going to be a great match…

DF: If it is anything like their scrap at Iron Man then I cannot wait to see it….tremendous main event and you just know there is going to be a war of words ahead of this one…

JK: There certainly is…..a showdown in the sun, March 27th…….but as if that wasn’t enough then let us talk about Jimmy Phillips, Mike Conrad and the FEAR campaign….because the conclusion of this match almost guarantees that we are heading for mass confrontation…

DF: You can all it right now because it is inevitable….Machiavelli is responsible for costing Phillips and Conrad their title opportunities, nearly ended their careers and gone after Phillips’ family…..in return they have taken away Machiavelli’s shot at the world championship….the tension and hatred is mounting up, it is at boiling point and the eruption is nearly upon us….

JK: There is going to be gigantic ramifications and consequences for what we have seen here tonight….we don’t even know what Daniel Magnusson is going to say?

DF: Magnusson said anyone who interfered in this match would be fired…..how is he going to address that situation now?

JK: Beats me….it really is all in the air before next week’s Conflict episode…one last stop before Atonement and I believe it is going to be more explosive than any we have seen so far..

DF: I really do not know what is going to happen next……….Atonement is taking shape…….and by my reckoning we have all the ingredients for an apocalypse….

JK: It really is looking like an event you are not going to want to miss…folks we are all out of time for tonight but thank you so much for joining us. We hope you have enjoyed this broadcast as much as we have…..we are back in ten days for all the fallout from tonight’s thrill a minute show….the road to Atonement will reach its final stop in ten days, we will see you there…

DF: Goodnight ladies and gentlemen…………..write in your diary…March 27th…..EWF presents Atonement…….Jason Sparkz versus Vincent Costello for the EWF World Championship….that’s what you call a main event……..this is what you call wrestling!

*The show goes off the air with Vincent Costello nodding his head triumphantly in the aisleway. Dario Machiavelli is sat in the ring, an ugly grimace etched over his face as he mulls over what has just happened.

Official result: Vincent Costello by pinfall
Match time: 14 minutes

EWF Conflict Results 7th March 2013 (Episode 3) Ewf-ma11

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down