The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11)

+3
Dolphin Ziggler
x12x
JJJohnson
7 posters

Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11) Empty EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11)

Post by JJJohnson Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:00 am

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11) Confli14

Monday 17th June, 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Robin Reborn vs Alex Garcia

Match 2
Mr Jones/Liam Wood vs Ojore/Tyler Roth

Match 3
The Re-match
Enforcer vs Thunder

Main event
Mike Conrad vs Jimmy Phillips

Plus:
*Announcements from both Drake Callihan and Daniel Magnusson
*Mike Conrad speaks out
*Team members announced for War Games

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11)

Post by x12x Fri 07 Jun 2013, 1:26 am

Our scene opens in the backstage of the EFW Elite Coliseum just minutes after the announcement that in just over a month the ownership of the company would be at stake at Day Of Reckoning in War Games. The Camera pans around to show an obviously frustrated Daniel Magnusson attempting to leave the building as EFW Television Champion The Viper Liam Wood trails behind him with an equally frustrated look etched across his face.

Viper: Magnusson! (pauses to wait for a reply) I know you can hear me...

To the annoyance of Liam Wood, Magnusson continues to walk away from him, picking up the speed as he goes and checking his phone. Viper keeps up with the boss and a look of anger appears across his face, he runs up and spins Magnusson around, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and pushing him against a wall.

Viper: Magnusson you son of a [bleep]! You lay that bull[bleep] on us then run away with your tail between your legs!? I'm fine fighting for this company and I'll even put my neck on the line to sort out the mess that YOU caused but you need to show us the respect that we deserve...

Magnusson pulls away from Liam with a shocked expression, he attempts to speak but is cut off by Viper.

Viper: I may have taken this lightly but we need to start preparing for War Games, there's no way I'm letting Calihan get his hands on this company after that [bleep] he got away with in the match tonight...I'm done playing around and my first demand is that we drop Costello and let someone join the team who really cares about the EWF...Thunder!

Magnusson shakes his head and straightens his shirt, he pauses for a few seconds to calm himself down.

Magnusson: Right now Liam, I'm not sure who's even on my team...Did you just see what happened with Conrad out there!? I need to asses who I can trust to give that much responsibility.

Viper: Of course I saw it! I'm as shocked as anyone but are you saying that you don't trust me!?

Magnusson: I'm saying that right now isn't the time to plan these things...I will announce my team next week and we'll get to the bottom of what's going on with Mike.

Viper: But...

Magnusson: I'm sorry Liam but now is not the time for this.

Liam stops in his tracks as Magnusson walks out of shot, a look of confusion crosses the face of the TV Champion as he looks up at the wall and spots a poster advertising the upcoming Day Of Reckoning PPV. The scene fades to black with Viper sat on a crate staring at the poster before running his hand through his hair and letting out a big sigh.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Monday 17th June 2013 (Episode 11)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 Jun 2013, 12:38 pm

Camera flicks on to a shot of Carlton Jacobs.

"For the first time since our company's beginning I have called in by the request of my next guest. The animal Ojore joins me..."

Ojore "Mr Jacobs, I call you today to help spread message. Ojore no longer interested in these unions. Where is the honour among thieves? What is loyalty when so one sided? Ojore does not take out the trash so he can swim with it. War is never games, maybe Ojore is only one who knows. Ojore was a soldier of his own devices. This is Ojore warning: decisions are being made by Ojore. Wrath guards broken comrades. Ojore redefines fear.

"Put that on your television show Mr Carlton, maybe we will cross paths again". Ojore roars and turns away.

CJ "Fascinating words, but a scrambled message. The threat is still present, but has the monster unchained?"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by RonSwanson Fri 07 Jun 2013, 5:10 pm

In the EWF weekly studio the presenters have just finished discussing Robin Reborn's victory last week.

Harold Dixon: Following on from that fantastic win for the young pro we now give you an exclusive glimpse into the life of the unique Robin Reborn..."

Camera in the driveway of a nicely sized farmhouse pans to Robin Reborn

RR: "Welcome to the home of the Future King. Come on in and meet my folks."

Scene changes to inside a modest home and an older man, clearly Robin's father

Dad "The boy is obsessed. We get local amateurs here sparring with him near on everyday. He's had boxers come beat him down to work on his pain threshold and head speed, gymnasts teaching him agility, dancers doing ballet. Then we get the wrestlers, fighting with him all day and night. The only time they don't come over is when the ballet girl don't go home."

RR from another room "Woah, that's personal Dad!"

Dad "The kid is mad. You see what's outback. He bought himself a damn ring and a damn barn over it. He gets £10,000 from his grandaddys will and bets it all on Chelsea winning the champions league. A year later this thing out back is built and he don't leave it"

Scene changes to the barn and the ring inside. Robin is seen being speared by a big wrestler. "Again Joe, start with the whip from the other turnbuckle then chase me into a spear as I turn". We see Robin whipped and then speared fast. "Jesus that hurts Joe! Lets go again!" After another spear Robin rolls from the ring to talk to the camera.

"Yeah, it's a big spend but I train with a few guys here and they help me prepare"

Muffled "why the spears?" from behind camera.

RR "Why the spears? It's a big guy move and I want to get used to big guys hitting big moves. FEAR will throw muscle at us, I wanna prove I can take the hits and keep coming back."

Joe "Robin, you sure you want the table set up on that turnbuckle, I hate cutting your back up"

RR "Gotta be done Joe!" Turns back to camera "this stuff is top secret. Back to you in the studio! Man, I always wanted to say that"

RonSwanson

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 08 Jun 2013, 3:16 pm

The crowd is buzzing they have barley got there seats warm when the cameras spin round to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin at the commentary desk talking about last week's amazing show and the very controversial ending.

JK: My god what a show we had last which I thought was going to be the last show but Fear has bought half the shares and are in control with EWF which is not good for the rest of the locker room Don.

DF: Your telling me Johnathan and what was going through Mike Conrads mind hitting Jimmy Phillips with the Dustbuster, Personally I think the guy has lost it Jonathan.

JK: I think you may be right there Don, Oh now what the lights have gone out.

The crowd in the arena falls into silence when the lights dim in the arena then "Schizophrenic" hits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEl6xcOIhbU the lights in the arena comes back in the arena Mike Conrad comes out holding his trash can and ignores the crowd trash talking to hi from the barrier.

JK: Here comes the turn coat how could he turn his back on EWF like that, After all Fear have done to him he stabs us in the back.

DF: I agree Johnathan and guess where gonna have an explanation from Conrad.

The crowd continues to boo loudly as Conrad then throws his trash can into the ring and walks up the steel steps gives the crowd the finger as he walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring via the ropes.

JK: Man Conrad he defiantly had a change of attitude towards the fans.

DF: Your telling me and now the crowd are telling him exactly what they think of him.

The crowd in the arena start the "You suck" towards Conrad as he grabs a microphone from the ring announcer and puts the mic to his lips.

MC: Ah shut the hell up you idiots.

The crowd in the arena boo even louder at Conrad.

MC: You really don't have the right to judge me at all do you, You haven't been through what I have been through, You don't put your body on the line week in and week out to entertain you animals so please shut the hell up.

The crowd starts the A hole chant.

MC: Now you may be wondering why oh why Mike, Why did you turn on EWF and join up with Fear after all they have done to you, Why,Why, Why?
Well I shall tell you why mainly because of all you bums sitting on the seats in the arena you cheering me on when I was getting my arse kicked week in and week out by fear.

Well I thought that's it I have had enough and to stop the beatings I thought to myself that I may as well join up with Fear and be on the winning team for once.

The crowd in the arena start to boo louder.

JK: What that's it that's the reason for Conrad turning against EWF coz of the damn crowd.

DF: I thought it would be more than that Johnathan that's just a poor mans excuse.

MC: But listen up idiots there's one more reason why I turned on this pathetic little company and that is Jimmy Phillips.

The crowd start to cheer as they hear Jimmy's name.

JK: Ah now were getting down to the real reason why Conrad turned.

DF: But I thought that Jimmy and Conrad were the best of friends this is gonna be good.

MC: That's right cheer for that no good loser when ever has he been a winner he sure as hell aint the world champion is he?

And that's what hes been after all along the world title be he aint good enough is he, Hes just one big fat loser with a capital L, Jimmy you say your a friend to me but what type of friend would get your mate thrown off a 20ft structure called Dante's Peak and sent crashing down through 4 tables just to go and save his wife or girlfriend or what ever she is.

DF: He does have a point Johnathan I hate to say it but Conrad has a point about jimmy hes always gone for the world title and never been there when Fear has attacked Conrad.

The crowd are booing Conrad who just snarls at them.

MC: Shut upppp!

Crowd: A hole, A, Hole.

MC: This is exactly what am talking about you idiots are just sheep that follow the sheep and Jimmy Phillips is the biggest sheep of them all, All he is, Is just a yes man who does what he is told saying Yes sir but now Fear has got %50 of the shares and now he will be told by Fear what do, when he needs to go to the bog and do a crap Fear will tell he when he can go and when he can wipe his own ass so Phillips you think you have what it takes to take on me and Fear bring it n pal coz Ojore knows what I am all about I took him to the limit and you my friend are no Ojore so please bring it on.

The crowd in the arena start to boo loudly as Conrad just raises his arms in the air as "Schizophrenic" hits the arena speakers.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 09 Jun 2013, 5:52 pm

The scene opens into a darkened room with just a red light lighting up the room a tall man soon comes into the picture and the crowd soon cheers loudly as they realize its the Dark Knight Mr Jones.

Mr Jones is wearing a long black leather coat, Leather trousers and wearing a mask that covers his face he also is wearing his famous black hat Mr Jones has his head bowed to the camera and then slowly lifts his head up and begins to speak in a slow dark voice.

Mr Jones: Tyler Roth you put me through the barricade I put you through the barricade you gave me pain and gave you pain and now you want some more.

The crowd in the arena cheers loudly as they continue to watch the titron.

Mr Jones: The powers that be have teamed me up with yet another tag team partner I have said many times that I fight alone but I will fight along side Liam Wood he has had problems with Fear and ?I will teach he the dark ways and to help you conquer this Fear of Ojore and Tyler Roth.

It is time that Fear came to an end it is time for Mr Jones to up his game plan and bring terror to those who give terror out I will make this wrong and turn it into a right EWF shall win the war against Fear and put them to rest.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly.

Mr Jones: Mike Conrad.

The crowd in the arena boos loudly at the sound of his name.

Mr Jones: Mike Conrad you have turned to the dark side I had faith in you to take the fight to Fear but right now my faith in has lost you shall face me one day Mike and when that day does come your soul shall be mine and sent right down to the depths of hell but right now it will be Tyler Roth and Ojore who's soul is as black as a black hole and your souls will be taken from them and sent them straight to hell

Suddenly the crowd jump and girls scream out as the light bulb shatters into millions of peaces and the room falls into darkness and the scene fades to black.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:33 pm

Daniel Magnusson is seen in his office, sorting papers and putting things into his desk. He stands up and heads towards the door, he looks worn out. As he puts his hand on the handle he pauses and looks back into the office, he shakes his head in disbelief and looks to the sky. He mouths a silent prayer and turns the handle. As he opens the door he is taken aback by the looming presence of Enforcer standing in the door frame.

DM: Whoa! You scared me there, why are you lurking outside my door?

E: The more important question is, why are you disrespecting me yet again?

DM: I have no idea what you’re talking about Enforcer. As I’m sure you will appreciate these last few weeks have been very stressful and I am exhausted. I am going home to get some rest, so I can be ready for whatever FEAR will throw at us come Conflict.

E: Your stress seems to have made you forget that looking after your number 1 guy is the most important part of your job. After I defeated Hero at Scars and Stripes I publically said that my sights were set on the top people in the company, instead I end up with Thunder who couldn’t even beat Liam Wood. But, being the company man that I am I went out and put on a show. I decimated him, I proved yet again that I am the dominant force in EWF, so what is my reward?

Oh yeah, I get to face Thunder again…just because he moaned about the fact that yet again he couldn’t get the job done. No wonder HyperEx have pulled their support if that is how you’re going to run things. Just because somebody moans about something, doesn’t mean they get what they want – you have to earn your place on the card. I am undefeated in singles matches, I have proven myself but instead you reward mediocrity.

DM: I’ve had my hands full the last few weeks, but believe me I haven’t taken my eye off the ball. Yes you are proving yourself to be dominant, but could you have beaten Thunder without the help of the exposed turnbuckle? Your results have been nothing but impressive, however your methods leave something to be desired. Go out there Monday and prove you are what you say you are.

E: How dare you question my abilities, how dare you think you have the right to test me again? You are nothing, no wonder FEAR are running the show, you are an incompetent idiot who is out of his depth! I don’t get involved in business that doesn’t concern me, but I’m starting to think this place would be in better hands with Drake Callihan…and looking at the people on your side I don’t think that is unlikely!

DM: To be honest, right now I don’t care what you think. I’m going home and you’re going to Conflict to face Thunder again!

Magnusson shuts his office door behind him and walks down the corridor, leaving Enforcer glaring at the closed office door visibly fuming. With a scream of rage he kicks the door sending it flying back into the office in an explosion of splinters. Enforcer punches the wall, leaving a fist sized hole and storms off in the opposite direction.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 11:24 pm

Mike Conrad is still in the ring soaking up the crowd's boos when his music is suddenly cut off and replaced with 'Cold cash and colder hearts' as Phillips walks out to the stage, he paces back and forth before removing his hooded jersey and throwing it into the crowd.

He walks down the ramp, eyes fixed on Conrad who shows no emotion in his eyes. Phillips circles the ring and grabs another microphone from the timekeeper and then climbs the steps and through the ropes into the ring. He looks Conrad in the eyes and then looks away shaking his head as if he's just seen a ghost

JP: Mike...after all we've been through, after all FEAR have put us through.....I'm speechless. I can only ask the same thing I think everybody wants to ask......Why? Why did you do it?

Conrad has the same blank stare on his face as Jimmy searches for answers

JP: You not going to give me anything? You've been in my home, you've taken care of little Amy for me and Hayley, we were meant to be friends.....heck we were like brothers and now this? Surely you owe me some kind of explanation

Again no response from Conrad

JP: Come on man, what is it? Is it money? They paying you off? Is that it. Listen whatever it is it's not worth it. We can beat this you and me, never giver up, never surrender...right man?

Conrad continues to stare at Phillips but then smiles strangly before turning and starting to exit the ring

JP: DON'T WALK AWAY WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU MIKE!!

Conrad stands straight and turns to face Phillips, a look of anger etched on his face

JP: Listen to me buddy, I still see you as a friend...an ally. Regardless of whatever is messing with your head at the minute. Now you're going to tell me right here, right now why you did what you did..... and before you say anything I don't want a repeat performance of that same BS you sprouted off earlier about joining the winning team because we both know long term that that's a crock of *beep* FEAR aren't going to win this war and you that

Phillips pauses allowing Conrad to speak up

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue 11 Jun 2013, 10:27 am

The crowd boos like mad waiting for Conrad to speak who just stares into the face of his former friend then slowly puts the microphone to his lips.

Mike Conrad: One thing Jimmy boy don't you ever shout at me ever again!

The crowd in the arena starts to boo loudly as Jimmy just stands there and shakes his head.

Mike Conrad: I don't have to do anything that you tell me to do, i don't have to give you an explanation to satisfy your EGO but just for tonight I will.

Haven't you been listening Jimmy boy I already said why I already told you why I joined up with Fear and its all on you Jimmy boy its all your fault you are the one purely at fault for my defection to Fear.

Jimmy Phillips: How do y........

Mike Conrad: This time you shut the hell up, You talk when I give you the permission to talk.

The crowd in the arena start the A hole chant as Jimmy looks stunned and angered at what Conrad has just said.

Mike Conrad: How many times have you been in the hospital Jimmy due to the Fear kicking the crap out of coz your partner ran out on you, None Jimmy that how many, How many times did you come to visit me in hospital Jimmy None instead you just picked up the phone and called me instead it would have been better if you stayed away Jimmy coz been banged up or not I would have kicked your sorry ass in the hospital and you know that, That's why you stayed away you were afraid of what I would do to you Jimmy.

The A hole chant gets even louder.

Mike Conrad: These sheep in the arena are just as bad as you Jimmy they follow what they are told to follow you are a yes man like I said before you do what you are told Jimmy but me I will not be told what to do any more Jimmy I will help Fear get rid of the vermin like you Jimmy we never walk alone we are brothers in arms Jimmy you will never be my brother you Jimmy will always walk alone.

The crowd in the arena continue the A hole chant as Jimmy stands there fuming.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jun 2013, 11:34 pm

Phillips looks at conrad and shakes his head

JP: ego? I don't understand. You're going to talk to me about ego and then claim you're quitting EWF for FEAR to win? What's that if it's not acting to try and satisfy your ego? Listen Mike. I know you're frustrated about our two out of three falls match. Believe me I ain't proud of leaving you to face the music alone, but I had no choice and you more than anybody knows that. If you were in my shoes I'd have had no problem taking the fall if it meant you got to see your wife again. Now you throw that back at me and use it as a reason to turn your back on not just me, but Viper, Magnusson, these fans

Conrad goes to speak but Phillips continues over him

JP: And either those beatings caused you some permanent damage or you've got a really short memory. Who do you think it was that was sat by your bedside in that hospital room for 48 straight hours after you fell from that demonic structure. I just got my life back on track, I just got my fiancee back from the grips of FEAR, I could have.....no I should have been with her but I just couldn't do it. I had to make sure you were OK, I never left you once

MC: You weren't there. You were never there.

JP: How the hell would you know? Those first couple of days after your fall you didn't even know who you where let alone the people around you.

MC: You're talking rubbish. Jimmy Phillips sprouting the same trash that all these jackasses want to hear just so they cheer your name and you're the centre of their attention. Precious Jimmy while I was left in your shadow

JP: Now who's talking rubbish? It's never been about me, it's been about all of us. Me, you, Costello, Viper. We've all had run ins with those assholes Come on man, me and you are friends fighting this war since the very beginning. How can you you just walk away from that and join FEAR?

MC: Jimmy why are you so needy, why do I need to justify myself to you or any of these fools who choose to boo my name. I've given you my reasons, if you don't like them then that's your problem. I've picked my side and now I finally get to kick your ass as a result. I can't tell you how satisfying it was when I nailed you with the dustbuster last week, just imagine how good it will feel when I show the world that The Talent is really The Talentless when we meet this week

Jimmy paces shaking his head

JP: I'm not gonna fight you Mike, I can't do that

Conrad squares up to Phillips and pushes him

MC: Whats this? Is The Talent scared? Is he scared that Mike Conrad is going to step out from his shadow and show him up to the watching world? Well he better be scared

He pushes him again but Phillips shrugs it off

JP: It really doesn't matter how much you push me, how much you insult me me. It isn't going to work. I'm not going to fight you Mike. Sooner or later you'll realise the mistake that you made, you'll realise that FEAR isn't the way forward and you'll come back to team EWF

Conrad pushes Phillips again but he still doesn't rise to it and flashes of anger start to show on Conrads face

MC: I always knew you were all talk. That's why in all those title matches you've had gift wrapped to you you've never won one. You're a loser Jimmy, you talk a big game but that's it. You know it's a good job you broke your back when you did, it avoided the disappointment of not making it the NFL, the game you believe you were destined to achieve greatness in. And I'm happy you did break your back because I wouldn't have found my true purpose in this company of kicking your worthless ass over the Coliseum and breaking your back again

This draws huge heat from the crowd to almost deafening proportions. Jimmy has to bite his lip to stop himself reacting to the words of Conrad

JP: You know Mike, it doesn't matter. You can say waht you want, do what you want but it's not going to change anything. I'm not going to fight you no matter how much you want it to happen...friends don't fight

the crowd boo loudly as Conrad spits straight into Phillips face

MC: That's what I think of you're friendship

JP: Mike, for the final time my fight is with FEAR, not with you. As much as you've been brainwashed to think so, you don't want to do this. FEAR aren't long for this company. At Day of Reckoning inside War Games this whole thing comes to an end. If you want to be on the winning team then you're backing the wrong horse. So come on, see sense will. Stop trying to pick a fight with me and lets stop this crazy *beep* once and for all

Conrad smiles a sick smile

MC: Jimmy, you really are EWFs resident superhero aren't you. I have a newsflash for you. EWF aren't winning this war. You can go on and on and give you're pretty little speeches and try and psyche up the troops but it will all be for nothing. Like it or not EWF will be no more, and whether or not you want to you will have to fight me because I'll be standing in the opposite corner. FEAR have already proved too much for this company...we've already won. Day of Reckoning will just be the official day when EWF will be defeated

JP: Well I wouldn't get too ahead of yourself there. FEAR won't win...FEAR can't win, and you're going to come to senses and rethink your allegience

MC: Jimmy...FEAR has already won. Don't you see we've already proven our dominance. Out of nowhere we own half of the company, we have proved time and time again there's no lengths we won't go to to get the upper hand. Of course you know more than anybody don't you Jimmy?

JP: Lets not bring this up again. I had no choice, I already told you

Another smile breaks across Conrad's face

MC: Actually in hindsight that's the only time FEAR have shown weakness. You see if I was part of Fear at that time, then there is no way you would have seen that wh0re ever again

CRACK

DF: I think Mike finally got his wish and got a reaction from Phillips

Phillips tackles Conrad down to the mat and begins to rain down a flurry of right hands. Conrad turns the tables and starts to unleash a barage of his own before Phillips turns the tables again.

DF: All hell has broken loose here...LOW BLOW FROM CONRAD. THE FANS DON'T LIKE THAT

Conrad nails Phillips in the crotch and then gets to his feet with a smile on his face. He stalks JP who slowly gets to his feet

JK: DUSTBUSTER

DF: PUSHED AWAY......TOUCHDOWN

JK: CONRAD ELBOWS FREE

the crowd boo as Conrad elbows his way out of the rock bottom manouver and then he drops to the canvas and rolls out of the ring. He backs up the ramp staring at Phillips with a cocky smile on his face, Phillips returns the stare but looks less than impressed

DF: Folks I never thought I'd see the day these two went at it, but man are we in for a treat. I can't wait for Conflict

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 14 Jun 2013, 3:39 pm

The Elite Coliseum comes to life as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast through the air and the EWF Television Champion The Viper Liam Wood appears on the stage with a confident look across his face. Wearing a black EWF pull over hoodie he begins to walk towards the ring accompanied by Emmy, the TV Title resting over her should. The champ rolls in to the ring before pulling down the middle rope, allowing Emmy to climb through before soaking in the attention from the raucous crowd in attendance.
Rick Ambrose throws a microphone to Viper who pauses for a second, smiling at Emmy before addressing the people in the audience, he waits for the cheers to die down and then begins to talk... 
“Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm not here as the beautiful face of this company...I'm not here as YOUR Television Champion...and I'm not even out here to call Vincent Costello an bumhole...”
The crowd begin to laugh as Viper takes a second to compose his thoughts, he struts around the ring and begins to smile again, he continues to pause for a few seconds before taking a more serious tone.
"I'm here as a messenger"
“I'm out in MY ring to send a message to Fear and that message is this...throw everything you have at us, beat us down, jump us from behind, use ALL the dirty tricks you can...hell, steal our weakest member!...”
“...we aren't backing down.”
“You want a war!? You've got it and I can guarantee that by the end of all of this Team EWF will be standing tall...you really think that taking Mike Conrad from us is going to stop that...hahaha...you're dumber than I thought”
The crowd begin to boo furiously at the mention of the former Team EWF member Mike Conrad, Viper begins to remove his EWF hoodie to reveal a Jimmy Phillips t-shirt, the boo's become cheers once again as Viper continues to talk
“You see...if a team doesn't have loyalty then they have nothing...Fear have already shown what happens when someone is surplus to requirements, they get rid of them...do you guys really think that Fear will stick with you the moment they realise that you're nothing but a bunch of second rate wrestlers who can't hold a candle to guys like me, Thunder and Phillips? Haha I'll be shocked if Roth and Garcia are even allowed to be members after me and Jones kick their asses at Conflict”
“I'd like to think my message is clear...despite your name...I'm not scared”
Viper drops the mic on the ground and begins to celebrate with Emmy, working the crowd up in to a frenzy.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 14 Jun 2013, 5:03 pm

JK: Wow strong statement from the TV champion telling Fear that there not going anywhere and that there not afraid of them one little bit.

DF: Fear have been dominating everyone so far but is the tide about to change?

JK: We shall soon find out Don, Wait who turned out the lights?

The crowd in the arena are cheering like crazy as Wood and Emmy are posing for the fans when the lights go out and  "Schizophrenic" rages out of the arena speakers  ray of pyrotechnics races of into the rafters the crowd starts the A hole chant as Mike conrad walks out onto the stage holding a microphone as the lights come back on.

JK: Well its not Roth, Garcia or even Calihan its the newest member of Fear one time crowd favorite Mike Conrad.

DF: Man I used to loves this guy but in recent weeks he has just got right up my nose, What the hell does he want?

Conrad swaggers slowly down the ramp ignores the fans taunting him on either side of the barricade and puts the microphone to his lips.

Mike Conrad:  My, My if it isn't the biggest sheep of them all the TV champ Liam Wood and his slutty lady of loose morals Emmy.

The crowd start booing like crazy then start the A hole chant as Liam Wood is pacing up and down the ring as Conrad slowly walks up the step and climbs into the ring.

Mike Conrad: Listen up Champ you don't send messages to Fear like that you give messages out with violence that is the way to do it Woody old boy not words know one listens to words and know one listens to a punk kid like you who thinks hes reached the top just because his lady of loose morals is holding the strap for him.

JK: Man that's a bit strong from Conrad only a few weeks ago he was fighting along side the TV champ against the very men he has joined up with.

DF: And that could be a very big mistake by Conrad.

Liam Wood is pacing back and forth with steam coming out of his ears listening to Conrad speak.

Mike Conrad: Don't you see Woody wood pecker you have already lost and you don't know it yet Fear will rip you apart and that dark demon Mr Jones and Tyler Roth and Ojore are not scared of the dark and they will claim his soul leaving the week link which is you TV champ Liam Wood you are the weakest link in your team and we will find you out and yet again EWF will lose again to the mighty Fear.

The boos go up a notch as Wood just stares into the face of Conrad who cockily just smiles at the TV champ. 

JK: How on gods green earth is Liam Wood the weakest link hes the TV champ for christ's sake.

DF: You got me on that one Jonathan?

Mike Conrad: Yes we have got rid Dario he was our weakest link and just like me I throw out the trash and they picked me to replace him I am the chink in the chain that makes Fear complete and I will make us stronger and I will help fear complete there goal and that is to gain full control of EWF and send the rest of you no good losers packing.

DK: Conrad has changed so much in recent weeks he doesn't seem like the old Conrad.

JK: Your right Don hes not the same man and he made kids cry when he hit the Dustbuster on Phillips I just don't like it one bit. 

Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 14 Jun 2013, 6:18 pm

Viper continues to pace around the ring, a stressed look crosses his face as Conrad talks, suddenly the fans begin to laugh as they notice Liam making sarcastic angry faces, he walks over to Emmy and shouts “You're a wh0re” at the top of his voice to which she recoils in fake horror then begins to laugh before Viper puts the microphone to his lips
“You hear that Ladies and Gentlemen? Apparently people don't listen to words anymore...only violence gets a point across...”
A smile crosses the face of the EWF Television as he begins to stare down the ex Team EWF member before addressing him.
“Mike, I'd expect nothing more from a guy who's shoe size is bigger than his I.Q...you see not only am I better in this ring than you but I'm smarter than you as well...You really think that you outsmarted everyone when you turned your back on Phillips don't you!?”
The smile on Viper's face disappears and his tone becomes more serious as he continues to confront Conrad.
“All you did was trick yourself in to joining the losing team...it's funny that you call me a sheep though because deep down I know that the real Mike Conrad is in there and he's just too nice to survive in Fear...you're a lamb surrounded by wolves and the second they realise, they'll tear you apart...that's if Phillips doesn't do it first.”
“You've already proven how stupid you really are...me the weak link!? Who's the one who's been kicked around this arena like a football by Fear for the last few months? While you've been having your ass handed to you by your so called team mates I've been the TV Champion since day two of this very company...I've taken on the “best” you guys had and I've beaten them...what makes you think you even have a chance?”
A furious look appears on the face of Mike Conrad, he attempts to respond but Viper cuts him off
“Do you really think that you can stand to stand with the best in the business? You're standing in front of a legacy and you just don't have the ability to stop it...I know that you must think calling me bullsh!t names like “Woody Wood Pecker” is really going to get under my skin and telling me that Emmy is slut will really get me angry but you're forgetting one thing...I've dealt with this already with Garcia and between me and you...he did it better.”
The smile once again appears across the face of Viper as the fans begin to chant “Conrad Sucks” towards their former hero.
“Now, if you could be so kind as to get the hell out of my ring, walk back up that ramp and get an important member of Fear I'd be very grateful”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 14 Jun 2013, 6:49 pm

Conrad just laughs into the microphone sarcastically and also claps at the same time as the crowd continue to chant Conrad sucks.

Mike Conrad: Very nice speech there Wood very nice even though I couldn't understand a word you just said cos I don't speak ape, You like to tell jokes, Make fun of people well that just wont happen to me my friend I am Fear and Fear is me and you will Fear me Liam you and your trailer trash slut of a wife or girlfriend or what ever the hell she is.

The crowd once again start the A hole chant as Wood just looks on unimpressed.

Mike Conrad: Your telling me i'm unimportant ha don't make me laugh I'm more important than you realize Phillips tried his hardest to make me stay with EWF but I only go with the winning team you know where the best Liam you know that you have no chance against Ojore and Roth look last week Jones put Roth through the barricade but unlike Jones Roth got back up and kicked out Jones and now your scared you both are.

Me I'm the latest cog in the wheel to turn this machine that hurts people and you and Jones are going to get hurt you can count on that as for me leaving this ring I will leave in my own time not when some upstart snot nose little punk kid like you tells me.

The crowd in the arena starts the A hole chant wants me as Conrad leans against the rope in the corner and props his feet on the other rope waiting for a response from the TV champ.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 14 Jun 2013, 7:28 pm

Viper looks over at his former team mate and shakes his head before continuing
No you're right...I won't be able to make a joke out of you...you've already done it for me...you turned your back on the only guy who saw anything in you and replaced him with guys who've been trying to end your career since day one...the same people who've sent you out here like their little messenger boy to come and scare me...keep telling yourself that you're an important cog to their “machine” and tell yourself that they actually value you and one day you might actually believe it yourself!”
The truth is you're just another name I've added to the list of people who's ass I'm going to kick at Day Of Reckoning...you want me to be scared of you? You should have thought about that before you showed just how scared of Fear you actually are...you showed that you just weren't good enough for a real Team."
Conrad walks to center of the ring and squares up to Viper, an angry grimace covering his face, he attempts to speak but Viper continues.
So I have no chance against Ojore right? That's weird, I'm pretty sure I beat him at Iron Man to get the TV Title...you remember that match right? It was the one that you lost as well...Tyler Roth though, he's a tough guy...I don't know if I could EVEEEERRR beat him...oh wait, ask him about me and Thunder...you won't like the answer.”
The fans begin to cheer as they remember Viper's win over Conrad and Ojore for the TV Title at Iron Man and his win over Tyler Roth and Alex Garcia along side Thunder at Conflict, a smile crosses the face of Viper as he hears the cheers.
The thing is...I took your strongest and I beat them...I'm the best in the business and you just can't stand toe to toe with me...I'm a better wrestler, I'm better on the mic and I'm on the winning team...you think I should be scared of you but I pity you, I really do...are you really still trying to get under my skin by making slut jokes about my girlfriend? I have to admit...it's just not working.”
Viper looks over at Emmy who sarcastically points to her wrist and shrugs
Right, I'd love to stay and converse with a great mind like yourself but I've got more important things to do...if any of the important members of Fear want to talk then let me know, I'm done talking to their pet monkey.”
The crowd begin to cheer as Viper and Emmy exit the ring, highfiving fans on the way, leaving Mike Conrad stood looking furious in the center of the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 14 Jun 2013, 7:48 pm

Conrad starts pacing and shouting at Wood as he just carry's walking up the ramp ignoring Conrad who is getting madder by the minute.

Mike Conrad: You son of a B!tch Wood you think you can leave just like that you can not a will not speak like that to me ever again Ojore and Roth will rip your fecking head off you son of a B!Tch!

GET BACK IN HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN YOU SHE B1TCH.

Wood just laughs at Conrad who then walks into the back with Emmy who is also laughing. 
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 14 Jun 2013, 9:57 pm

As Mr Jones is left in the ring pacing up and down still fuming at the words of Liam Wood he stands still in Fear when the lights go down and then there's three gongs and when the lights come back Mr Jones is stood behind Conrad but Conrad is still facing the ramp as the crowd are cheering for Mr Jones.

JK: Hes here, God damn it! Hes here. It Jones!

Conrad still looking up at the ramp telling the crowd that know one is here and starts to back away from the ropes Conrad then backs away some more from the ropes and then backs into Mr Jones.

DF: Don't turn around Mike, Your not gonna like the view.

Conrad stops in his dead in his tracks when he feels the chest of Mr Jones touch his back Conrad then lifts his arm up in the air and reaches above the back of his head and feels the mask of Jones.

JK: I think Conrad knows Jones is in the house.

Conrad frowns a little then spins round they begin to trade punches Jones starts to get the upper hand Jones then lifts Conrad and goes for the out of Site (tombstone) but Conrad wriggles out of it and then Conrad goes for the Dustbuster but Mr Jones pushes the bin man  away on to the ropes Jones lifts his boot up but Conrad holds onto the ropes and slides out under the bottom rope as the crowd are cheers for Jones when the three gongs sound the lights go out and then come back on again and Mr Jones is gone Mike Conrad looks worried and scurries back up the ramp as the crowd chant pet monkey towards Conrad.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 16 Jun 2013, 10:39 pm

The scene opens in the locker room area, Liam Wood’s girlfriend Emmy is walking in to the area. She walks to a locker room door that reads Liam “The Viper” Wood. When she opens the door, the room is in darkness.

Emmy
Baby? Are you playing a game?

There is no reply, she searches for the light switch and hits the lights. The room illuminates and looks nothing like Liam’s locker room. In fact the Game of Thrones replica throne, makes it apparent that it’s Thunder’s locker room. Thunder happens to be sitting in the throne.

Thunder
What do you want Emmy?

Emmy
Oh, Thunder? Sorry, someone changed the name on the door.

Thunder
Yeah, well, hit the lights on your way out.

Emmy frowns and heads out the door, hitting the lights as she leaves, slightly slamming the door behind her. A moment passes with Emmy standing out in locker room area, her back to the door, hands on hips. She shakes her head, turns back around and kicks the door open. She stomps back into the room, standing in the door way, allowing her form to be silhouetted for a moment, before turning the light back on.

Emmy
Do all Herefordians slip in depression after one defeat or is it just you and Liam?

Thunder
Impressive kick. And yes, it’s all Herefordians, it’s why Henry Bulmers started making cider.

Emmy
It’s clear that to snap you out of this brooding, I’ll have to do for you what I did for Liam.

Thunder
Woah, hold your horses there. You’re taken by a good friend and I’m taken too.

Emmy slaps Thunder.

Emmy
No, you idiot. I meant talk you out of this state, ease your mind.

Thunder rises and stands toe to toe.

Thunder
Maybe you eased Liam’s mind but mine is far more complex than his.

Emmy thinks for a moment and smiles.

Emmy
You’ve read Knightfall right?

Thunder
Yeah…

Emmy
You know when Bane breaks Batman’s back and he began questioning himself? Did he run away?

Thunder
Yes, he hung up the mantle and went trekking around the world in a wheel chair after some broad.

Emmy
…Ok, I never actually read that one, thanks for the spoiler alert. But, I have read most of the modern stuff pre new 52 of course. When Bruce Wayne died at the hands of the Hand and Nightwing took up the cape and cowl of the Bat, he chooses Damian Wayne for Robin and not Tim Drake. Did Tim run away from the challenge of a new comer to his job? No. He became Red Robin instead.

Thunder’s eyes widen as he takes a step back and sits back down in the throne.

Thunder
Wow. I hadn’t thought of the Robin conundrum. So, what your saying is I need to change? Mix things up a little but, remain me.

Emmy nods as Thunder rises. He walks past her placing his hand on her shoulder as he passes.

Thunder
Thank you, I uhh, underestimated you.

With that Thunder passes her and walks out the door, leaving Emmy standing in the locker room alone. She smiles at her handy work and then her face drops.

Emmy
Did I just out geek the geek?

The camera moves up and down like someone nodding as the scene fades to black.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 17 Jun 2013, 11:25 am

*Drake Callihan is sat in the FEAR locker area and he seems in high spirits, whistling as he pours himself some coffee. The door to the room then swings open and Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth make their entrance, looking pleased with themselves.

Callihan: Boys….coffee?

Garcia: I’m good thanks…

*Roth shakes his head

Callihan: Have we managed to locate Mr Machiavelli yet?

Garcia: No luck. Security say he left here before the close of last week’s show and nobody has been able to contact him since. I don’t know about anyone else but I say good riddance to bad rubbish. Machiavelli represents FEAR’s failure….we represent the future, the power!

Callihan: I am inclined to agree with you, and I have already made that perfectly clear to the “Chief”. He has offered a lot of support to Dario over the last couple of weeks and months but for once his trust seems misguided. Machiavelli’s tenure with FEAR is over, we can no longer rely on that man and it is time to focus elsewhere as we build toward the final battle.

Roth: You have more recruits lined up? Surely in order for us to be ready for Day of Reckoning we need numbers…

Callihan: I’m working on it. Now that I am a 50% stakeholder in this company my influence is far greater. I am able to offer potential clients much higher rewards for helping our cause. Needless to say, I have a few irons in the fire right now…I am extremely confident of hitting gold any day now.

Roth: Good because as well as we have done so far, things are going to get a lot tougher from here on out. EWF are going to try and strike back, they are going to be angry because of what happened with Conrad, so we need to be prepared.

Callihan: We will be, Tyler, I appreciate your concern but this week on Conflict we are going to make an example out of EWF again. We are going to prove our dominance and we will leave nobody in any doubt who will be victorious at Day of Reckoning.

Garcia: I have to say that it was a masterstroke getting Conrad to jump ship. I didn’t expect that at all….I guess FEAR really has rattled the EWF cage…

Callihan: Conrad is hungry, he has a drive to succeed and like any other superstar with those qualities he was desperate to prove himself. It wasn’t hard to show him the light, he knows that EWF is a sinking ship and he got out of there before it was too late….I wouldn’t be surprised if a few more followed his lead…

Roth: You think the EWF camp is full of defectors? I don’t think we should just lower our trust and let anyone in….

Callihan: As ever, Tyler, you show your sense of mind and I like that. But do not think that I am not already one step ahead of this game, I always am. The fact is, FEAR was built from the foundations of men who did not belong in the mainstream…those of us who have been shunned from the popularity contests of life. Although EWF may be drowning in its own misery, that does not mean we have become a halfway house for its miserable occupants. Conrad showed me a desire to work alongside us, and he never truly belonged to EWF anyway…but poster children like Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips, they will never belong on our side of the fence…no matter what doubts they may encounter, they will never be welcomed into the FEAR organisation. We are custom-built for victory…..and now we nearly have all our cards on the table, there is no turning back now.

Garcia: Nobody wants to turn back, we want to push forward and we want to stand up and be counted. Day of Reckoning, War Games, is the biggest match of any of our careers and we get to make a name for ourselves on that illustrious night. We get to become living legends in this business, this is our time and nobody can take that away from us.

Callihan: That is the attitude we need, that is exactly what we are striving for. I expect the best from each and everyone of you, every single night. I don’t want you to just beat EWF, I want you to humiliate them. I want you to strip them of their self-respect and morale before we even get to Day of Reckoning. Every time you step in the ring with a member of their team I want you to punish them like they have never been punished before.

Roth: Oh you can count on that. There is nothing we enjoy more than seeing those EWF rejects coughing up their entrails on the canvass. Line them up and we will knock them down. And if Daniel Magnusson wants to try and get involved then he can get some too, because FEAR is claiming all in the next couple of weeks and at Day of Reckoning we end this for good.

Callihan: Yes we do. They knowledge is power but I say power is power and we have more power than EWF could ever imagine. They cannot compete with us, they cannot stand up to us and live to tell the tale. For too long has Daniel Magnusson fed his soldiers false hope of victory but over the coming weeks we are going to eradicate that thought process. By time they step inside the War Games cell, I wouldn’t be surprised if they held up the white flag in surrender. This is end of EWF, and this is the beginning of our new dawn!

Garcia: Just one question?

Callihan: Yes, Alex…

Garcia: If we see Machiavelli, what do you want us to do?

*Callihan smirks

Callihan: I think Tyler has first choice, just make it spectacular.

*Roth flexes his huge neck muscles and nods his head as Garcia grins.

Callihan: Now I think it is time we went over tonight’s plans one last time, you all have a specific role to play and it is vital that this goes off without a hitch. Magnusson thinks EWF is going to be able to withstand on our onslaught, but he doesn’t even know what direction we are coming from next. Tonight is all about FEAR, nobody will forget what we achieve here this evening.

*Garcia leans in closer to hear the plan as Callihan looks up

Callihan: Tyler, could you please get rid of our guests?

*Tyler nods his head and stands up before walking toward the camera crew, who scarper from the room as Roth slams the door shut and the scene fades out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down