The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Sunday 7th July (Episode 13)

Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Sunday 7th July (Episode 13) Empty EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Sunday 7th July (Episode 13)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:16 pm

*We go live on air but there isn’t the usual array of pyros or the blaring music from the PA system. There is still a loud cheer from the fans in attendance but there is a sombre atmosphere as the cameras quickly cut around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin, situated at the EWF announce table.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to EWF Conflict. As you can already tell, there is not a warm feeling in the air tonight here in the Coliseum….for those who were not aware of what took place last week….these are the events that transpired just a couple of hours after we went off air…

*The VT plays and shows the scene of Daniel Magnusson leaving the arena, only to be attacked by Kelsey Hughes and Alex Garcia. The action goes back live.

JK: Folks, needless to say the events of last week have left a very bitter taste in the mouth of many here in EWF. Many of us here had grown very fond of Kelsey Hughes, she was a key part of our broadcast team and yet to be betrayed like that….for Daniel Magnusson to be betrayed like that, it is just so difficult to understand...

DF: I think the reason it is so difficult is because nobody knows why? There has been no explanation…no word from FEAR at all on this matter…

JK: Last week FEAR possibly had their worst week of the war yet…EWF fired back on all cylinders, we saw the return of Jason Sparxz and finally we had the upper hand…but FEAR found a way to bring us crashing back down to earth again…they targeted Daniel Magnusson and ladies and gentlemen, the news isn’t very good right now…

*Donovan Franklin produces a piece of paper

DF: This is a statement from Sofia Magnusson, the wife of co-owner Daniel Magnusson and she has asked us to read it on her behalf….”First of all I would like to thank all of the EWF fans for their heart-warming support that has been shown in the last ten days, your words and love have been greatly appreciated….however words cannot change and cannot heal what has happened. Currently, my husband is in intensive care, suffering from severe head trauma after the heinous assault he was victim to ten nights ago….I do not wish to go into great detail, as my priority right now is the health of Daniel, but let it be known that this matter is far from over….the EWF public will be unaware of the fact that it is my fortune that allowed my husband to start Elite Franchise Wrestling, therefore giving me just as much say in the running of this company as him….and once I am fully convinced that Daniel is on his way to a full recovery…I promise that FEAR will have to deal with me personally….hell hath no fury like a woman scorned”

JK: As I believe anyone can testify, that statement and the sentiments in it are echoed by everyone here at EWF…..our best wishes, thoughts and prayers go out to Daniel Magnusson tonight and we hope to the Lord above that he makes a full recovery…

DF: A very strange atmosphere here tonight but everyone is going to have to get on with it…we are just ten days away from Day of Reckoning….EWF/FEAR inside the War Games structure…now more than ever it is imperative that we finish these sons of b1tches off once and for all…time to stand up and be counted…for Daniel Magnusson….for all of these great fans….EWF can only breathe when FEAR dies….time to bury these bast(beep)…

*Franklin is suddenly cut off as “Seven nation army” screams out of the speakers and sparks a murderous reception from the fans in the arena. The cameras pan around to show several security guards restraining fans as Drake Callihan, Alex Garcia and Kelsey Hughes walk out onto the stage. Callihan bows mockingly and Kelsey Hughes is almost laughing as Alex Garcia taunts the fans.

JK: Don’t these animals look proud of themselves…

DF: I think four thousand plus inside the Coliseum would rip these three apart if they could….you can feel the hatred…

Callihan leads Garcia and Hughes down to the ring before he climbs into the ring, savouring the reaction of the fans. Garcia holds the ropes open for Kelsey and then climbs in himself. The boos are deafening as they circle the ring, waiting for a mic.

JK: I don’t even know how these three can come out here after what they have done…

Callihan is stilling smiling as he twirls the microphone in his hands and then he looks out at the crowd, ready to talk.

Callihan: I think we have your attention…

*The crowd scream with boos as Callihan laughs

Callihan: Oh sit down and shut up. Do you think your opinion matters? Do you think your boos mean a goddamn thing to me or anyone else in FEAR? You are insignificant and your moaning, whining voices mean nothing to me….you are as worthless as EWF’s fight with us is futile…

DF: I wish someone would shut this guy up…

Callihan: I look around at every one of you…..from the fans to the production team to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin on commentary…I see the hatred on your faces….I see that you want to get up here and teach me a lesson….but newsflash….you don’t have the balls to do anything about it….so unless anyone wants to be a big man and try their chances, I suggest you shut the hell up and stay out of our way…

*The crowd boo furiously

JK: Stay seated, Don…

DF: I would love nothing more than to wipe that look off his face…

*Callihan smirks at the commentators before turning away

Callihan: Daniel Magnusson found that out the hard way…he wanted to be a martyr, he wanted to be the big man and he wanted to get involved in our business….but we showed everyone that Daniel Magnusson isn’t man enough to go toe to toe with FEAR….thanks to us Daniel Magnusson cannot breathe without a tube connected to his throat…

*More boos

Callihan: And it was so easy….on one night we showed why we are dominant and why EWF is destined for defeat at Day of Reckoning….because whilst they were celebrating a few inconsequential victories, we were ripping up the script once again…we were changing the landscape….we were busy making a statement that nobody will forget…

Magnusson’s wife can make all the threats she wants….the EWF locker-room can cry me a goddamn river because in just ten nights at Day of Reckoning it is over for all of you….you have tried and you have failed….one by one you shall fall at our feet…realization dawning on your miserable faces…..FEAR grows….FEAR rises…..FEAR is POWER!

JK: This guy is crazy…

Callihan: From day one the seeds were sewn….the plans have been in place when they laid the foundations of this company, this building…and nobody was clever enough to solve the goddamn puzzle…..we set this all up….we lured you all in….Alex Garcia….me….we were in this from the beginning, and none of you had any idea….but last week we showed you how FEAR works, that you cannot win because you cannot defeat what does not exist in your mind….we pulled off our biggest coup to date because whilst you were all watching on one hand….we sprang the trap that nobody saw coming…allow me to introduce to you, the most beautiful woman on the planet…my daughter………Miss Kelsey Callihan!

DF: You have got to be (beeping) kidding me…

JK: His daughter? Is this a joke?

*Kelsey does a little pirouette as the fans boo wildly

Callihan: Kelsey is my own flesh and blood, signed to this company on day one and why? Because ladies and gentlemen she re-located here to Los Angeles, California when her fiance was signed to a contract at EWF wrestling….my soon to be son-in-law….Alex Garcia!

DF: I think I just vomited…

*Garcia and Kelsey suddenly embrace in the middle of the ring, sparking more boos

Callihan: Finally my family is re-united in public, in front of all of your pathetic faces…..with FEAR alongside us, with our whole creation wreaking havoc in pro-wrestling there is nothing than stop us…..we have dragged this company into the limelight and in ten days we will kill it off….because the initials EWF stand for nothing but failure….but FEAR as a brand and as an organisation is the beginning of the future, the ultimate in success and progression….from the ashes of this derelict promotion will rise the most powerful brand the world ever saw…..this is our time now….and nothing…..nothing can stop us…

*Callihan begins laughing again as “You suck” chants ring all around. Garica, Callihan and Kelsey are smiling before “666” roars from the speakers and suddenly the crowd burst into a tirade of cheers. There is a flash of light and then Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips make their way out onto the stage, angry expressions on both of their faces.

Callihan: Boys…to what do I owe the pleasure?

Wood: Shut your greasy hole, Callihan…

*The crowd cheer

Phillips: I’d listen to the man, unless you want us to come down there and beat those a55es like it was going out of fashion…

*Callihan’s smile falters slightly

Wood: We’ve heard enough of your bull(beep) and to be quite honest, with just ten days to go until Day of Reckoning, I’d say the time for talking is well past its sell by date….

Phillips: You see you may have got to Daniel Magnusson, and we’d be lying if we said his unconscious body in the hospital was not having an effect on us….but you can look me in the eye and know that you didn’t knock our morale last week…what you did, as sickening as it was, has only stoked the flames that burn inside each and everyone one us on EWF….you didn’t swing the pendulum last week…all you jacka55es did was sign your own, personal death warrant

*The crowd cheer

Wood: We’ve seen Magnusson, we’ve seen the heartbreak and devastation on the faces of his family…and whilst it hurt to see him like that, it is nothing compared to the hurt you are going to feel at Day of Reckoning…..it has never been more clearer in our minds, never been more certain of what we have to do….for us to live….for Magnusson to breathe once more, we need to remove the cancer from his veins….we need to vaccinate this company from the disease inside….so in ten days, when FEAR is defeated, when your blood runs red inside the Coliseum….EWF will walk tall once more….the re-birth shall begin….and you sorry sons of b1tches will be no more…that isn’t a statement, that is a promise!

*Huge pop. Drake Callihan tries to raise his mic but Phillips cuts him off

Phillips: Don’t try and ruin this moment, Callihan….I don’t need another reason to break your face….or even your skank hooker daughter’s face either…

*The crowd cheer again as Kelsey looks taken aback. Garcia walks to the ropes with an ugly stare

Wood: I’d put on a leash on the puppy as well, I mean I’ve lost count of the amount of times we’ve had to put him down….to be honest, it is getting boring now…

*Garcia reddens in the face

Phillips: We didn’t come out here to flex muscles with you…I mean what is the point…

*Phillips flexes his huge biceps and the crowd roar

Phillips: We just wanted you to know that last week we won the match that meant we get the next stipulation pick….

*Callihan looks a little nervous

Wood: Did you think we forgot? Guess again a55hole…..Magnusson may not be here, but as co-captains we have this under control….so allow us to tell you what is going to happen…..Day of Reckoning…..it will be 6 on 6….6 of yours against 6 of ours….now as far as I can tell…you only have five…

Phillips: Roth…..Ojore….Conrad…..Enforcer….and Billy Big balls down there makes five….which puts you at a disadvantage I guess…

Wood: But “FEAR” not because we found you a sixth team member…I don’t know if he has arrived yet but contractually he is obliged to fight for you at Day of Reckoning…it is a man you know very well….I am just not very sure if he is going to gel very well after everything that has happened…

*A picture flashes up on the screen and Callihan looks angry as the crowd cheer

Phillips: You know Dario Machiavelli right? The man you usurped from the leadership of FEAR? The man you cast out when he couldn’t get the job done….you remember him? Well I am sure you will be happy to know that he is now a member of your team for War Games…I sure do hope you enjoy catching up…

JK: What a play…

DF: Big call….Machiavelli is definitely going to unsettle FEAR slightly, given how they have treated him…

Wood: We’ll let that one settle with you…we have matches to get ready for anyway…but know this…..no matter what happens here tonight…whatever tricks you try and pull, all that matters is next week….all that matters is War Games….and if you think there is even a fraction of a chance that you can beat us….then I guess you just don’t understand what you have got yourself involved in….enjoy your evening…

*The crowd cheer as Woods smirks and throws the mic down, he and Phillips touch knuckles and then walk into the back. Garcia is remonstrating with Callihan and Kelsey as the action gets ready to go for a break.

JK: It seemed like Callihan was just out here to gloat about what happened last week….but Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips had other ideas, they have fired back and perhaps knocked FEAR off their stride…announcing that Dario Machiavelli will have to fight for FEAR at Day of Reckoning…

DF: That is not going to go down well in the FEAR camp…but a huge boost for EWF’s chances…despite everything we have been through, I still believe…

JK: We have to believe…..with only ten days left, belief may be the only thing we have left…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Sunday 7th July (Episode 13) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Sunday 7th July (Episode 13)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:18 pm

*The action returns from the break and an amped up Robin Reborn is standing by with Hugh Cartwright. The crowd cheer as Reborn points to the “EWF” on his t-shirt as he climbs down off his unicycle.

Cartwright: Robin, obviously right now is a very tense time for everyone here in EWF…so close to Day of Reckoning and with the brutal assault on Daniel Magnusson last week…is the pressure of the situation sinking in?

Reborn: I don’t think the pressure ever went away, anyone involved in this whole thing will tell you the same. We have had to burden the weight of this whole scenario for some time now and of course everyone on Team EWF knows how much this means….how much it means to the fans, to the staff, to all of us….and of course, to Daniel Magnusson….

But as much as we feel the pressure…don’t doubt that FEAR feel it too…because they have made a lot of noise, so many declarations of intent…..and if they don’t put EWF out of business in ten days then history will forget them, just like every other power-hungry faction that has fallen by the wayside over the years…it really is all or nothing for them as well….if they lose, this has all been for nothing….they become irrelevant….and I really don’t think they are ready for that kind of downfall…

Cartwright: Tonight you are not in action….giving you a chance to re-charge before Day of Reckoning, but the rest of Team EWF will be in action tonight, are you confident that your teammates can build even more momentum ahead of next week?

Reborn: Very confident, I think it was shown clearly last week that we are more than a match for FEAR and I expect to see exactly the same outcome here tonight. They think they knocked us off our stride by taking out Magnusson, but they united us more than ever before….they instilled a desire within all of us that cannot be conquered….I’ll stick my neck out on the line here but having looked into the eyes of Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips after they saw Magnusson lying in that hospital bed…..I will tell you honestly that if I was a member of FEAR I would be running for the hills….they can’t win this fight….their death is impending…

Cartwright: It is great to hear some confidence after what has been a hectic ten days…I know you haven’t been around long but what was your reaction to the events of last week? Kelsey Hughes turning out to be Drake Callihan’s daughter and then the attack on Daniel Magnusson…

Reborn: I was stunned, but not as much as guys like you, Hugh, or anyone else who has been around Kelsey all this time….i don’t think there was one warning sign….it just goes to show that FEAR will be dangerous to the last and we need to be vigilant at all times. But I know what we can do, I know what we are all capable of….and I know that no matter what they throw at us, no matter what surprises they spring….they cannot this fight, they will not win this fight.

Cartwright: And your reaction to the return of Jason Sparxz? Or the unknown allegiance of Vincent Costello?

Reborn: I don’t think Costello’s allegiance is “unknown”, the guy cares about the world championship and nothing else. After what happened last week I know he won’t be fighting for FEAR anytime soon, but does that mean I trust him? Not a chance….I don’t know what his motives are, what is even going through his mind right now….quite frankly it is the last thing I am thinking about…..all attention is on War Games, nothing else matters….

As for Jason Sparxz, all I know is he is a former EWF Champion so it is obvious that he has major skills….I don’t know him as a person and I don’t know what his deal with Costello is, that’s between them…but if Sparxz wants to help us out, wants to fight for this company then me and him are going to get on just fine…

Cartwright: I appreciate your time Robin…enjoy the show tonight…

Reborn: I intend to…

*Reborn pats Cartwright on the shoulder and then climbs back onto his unicycle, riding off into the arena as the crowd cheer.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Sunday 7th July (Episode 13) Empty Re: EWF and FEAR Present Conflict Results Sunday 7th July (Episode 13)

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:19 pm

Match 1
Mr Jones vs Tyler Roth

JK: So Robin Reborn is ready for a night of action and I think four thousand fans inside the Coliseum are too….you ready, Don?

DF: Oh absolutely….ten days until the final showdown, and tonight I am confident that EWF can leave FEAR reeling on the ropes….we are so close to restoring order to the chaos…

JK: A series of clashes are signed for tonight between EWF and FEAR superstars, and the first of which will start right now…

Flames burst from the front of the stage and then “Til I collapse” screams out of the speakers as Tyler Roth makes his entrance. The boos are wild as Roth flexes his abnormal muscles and then rips his “FEAR” vest in half before throwing it on the ground. He strides down to the ring, a focused look on his face before climbing up into the ring.

DF: Roth is a beast of a man….a real dominant force in FEAR, but tonight he goes up against our very own monster….

JK: Roth was brought in by Drake Callihan to dominate and has done just that, in spurts, but along the way he has encountered a few problems….specifically with one man in particular, his opponent here tonight…

Roth paces the ring as the lights in the arena dim before the familiar gong sounds out, accompanied by “Funeral March”. There is a flash of purple light as smoke billows out from beneath the curtain, beginning the entrance of Mr Jones.

DF: Two weeks ago at Conflict Tyler Roth threw the steel steps at Mr Jones’ head, he hit him so hard that Jones couldn’t compete ten days ago…that came off the back of both men driving each other through the ringside barriers in consecutive weeks….these two behemoths have clashed multiple times, but never one on one…tonight we find out who the dominant force really is…

The lights flash on and off as Jones slowly begins to make his way down the ramp and through the aisleway to the ring. Tyler Roth is merely watching the eerie entrance, unaffected, before beckoning for Jones to hurry up…

JK: Roth is ready to fight…

DF: And you know Jones will be too….this will not be a wrestling match…

Jones climbs up onto the apron and he steps over the ropes into the ring, where he is quickly set upon by Roth. The FEAR man targets the body with hooks before Jones scores with a huge uppercut that knocks Roth backwards. They begin to trade-off in the middle of the ring…

JK: This is going to be a brawl…nothing more than that…

Jones begins to rock Roth back with big uppercuts and chops before he grabs his arm and attempts an Irish whip, only for it be reversed with ease. Jones flies off the ropes and he comes back, ducking a clothesline from Roth and running off the opposite side…

DF: LARIAT!

The crowd cheer as Jones knocks Roth off his feet with the flying clothesline before rolling back up to a standing position. He stretches his glove, his eyes emotionless, and then waits for Roth to stand up, seizing him by the throat as he does so…

JK: Choke…

Roth pulls himself free of Jones’ grip and then lifts him up, driving him backwards into the corner. He opens up with a stunning attack of shoulders and knees to the stomach before seizing Jones by the arm and whipping him across the ring…

DF: Roth looking to try and build a little momentum now…

Jones slams into the corner but he has a big boot to the face ready for Roth as he runs across, staggering the FEAR man backwards. Jones then sprints out with a huge swinging axe handle but Roth ducks it and scores with a heavy German suplex…

JK: Roth’s power is ever the difference maker…

Jones staggers back up and Roth takes him down with a belly to belly………………1……………………..2…………….Jones kicks out. Roth clubs him across the back and targets the head with sharp punches, only for Jones to react back with a stiff uppercut and then a kick to the stomach before whipping Roth into the corner…

DF: Jones won’t be kept down by Roth though…..he will fight until the last…

Jones charges in and dives into a stinger splash but Roth just catches him in his grasp and then spins out of the corner and hauls Jones across the ring with a massive belly to belly swing. They get back up and Roth nails a t-bone suplex………………………1……………………………2……………………shoulder up.

JK: I look at these members of FEAR and I wonder…if their minds were not so polluted, what a roster we would have…none of this “war” but just a highly competitive roster…

DF: With abit of luck hopefully that is what we are going to see when Day of Reckoning is over and done with…

Roth pulls Jones back up and he gutwrenches him up and then drives him back down into a gutbuster before whipping Jones off the ropes and knocks him down on the comeback with a big clothesline. Jones gets back up and Roth drills him with an urange slam before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a big splash, only to drop down across the knees of Jones…

JK: Jones not allowing Roth to score too many power shots at once…

DF: Roth will take everything from you if he is able to do that…

Roth staggers away, holding his body, and Jones gets up and runs at him, planting him with a DDT into the mat. Jones then crawls to the corner and he pulls himself up before grabbing ahold of Roth’s arm and twists it, climbing the ropes in the process….

JK: Jones taking a risk…

DF: Lookout now…

Jones attempts to walk across the ropes and jump off for “old school” but Roth uses his power to drag Jones down and he catches him in a bearhug before spinning him around and drilling him with a spinebuster…………….1…………………………2………………………kickout. Roth gets back up and he mockingly draws his finger across his throat before welcoming Jones back up and he scoops him up onto his shoulders….

JK: F-5!

Jones slides off the back and pushes Roth off the ropes before knocking him down with a big boot as he returns. Roth gets back up and Jones lifts him into a strong sideslam………………..1………………………2………………….Roth gets his shoulder up. Jones makes his way to a vertical base and adjusts his mask before letting Roth stand again, this time he scoops him up…

DF: He wants the tombstone…

JK: Roth has other ideas…

Roth slides off the back and he tries to lock Jones’ arms in place for a full nelson but Jones runs backwards and drives all his bodyweight against Roth in the corner. Jones then runs across the opposite side and he returns with a thunderous kick to the side of Roth’s face, leaving the FEAR man slumped against the turnbuckle. Jones runs off the ropes again and this time he returns with a stinger splash….

DF: Jones is all over Roth like a rash now…

Jones then pulls Roth out of the corner and he twists the right arm for a second time and then clambers up the ropes, this time jumping off and he lands with the “Old school” forearm right across the back of Roth’s neck, dropping him to the deck. Jones then looks out at the cheering crowd and he sucks in the atmosphere before pulling Roth up and he attempts to lift him into a powerbomb…

JK: This will take some unreal strength…

Roth kicks his feet and refuses to budge before running backwards to the ropes and countering with a backdrop that sends Jones over the top and onto the apron. Jones tries to get up and grab ahold of Roth but he eats a massive right hand that rocks him and then Roth runs to the opposite side of the ring before charging back…

DF: OH JEEZ….

Crowd: Holy (beep) x7

JK: That is not what you like to see….there is no way to train yourself for impact like that…

Jones is sent flying from the apron by Roth’s running spear and the masked man clatters into the security railing with brutal ferocity. The referee sternly tells Roth off but he just laughs and climbs from the ring, ready to continue his assault…

DF: Jones could be hurt badly after that fall..

JK: I’m sure Tyler Roth doesn’t give a damn…

Roth drags Jones up and slams his head against the top of the security railing before running him backwards and throwing him into the steel steps with brute force. The steps fly across the floor and Roth just smiles as the referee orders him back into the ring…

DF: I’ve never seen anyone throw Mr Jones around like this…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:21 pm

Roth drags Jones up again and he throws him under the bottom rope, back into the ring. He then climbs onto the apron and uses his power to launch himself over the top rope, dropping a heavy elbow right onto the back of Jones. Roth then drags his opponent into the middle of the ring and he easily flips him up onto his shoulders…

JK: Dominator…

Jones manages to drop off the back but he is still groggy, allowing Roth to spin quickly and scoop Jones up, dropping him into a crunching backbreaker……….1…………………………..2…………………….Jones kicks out. Roth gets back up and he begins to taunt the masked man as he waits for him to get back to his feet…

DF: Roth can sense that he has the big man hurt….he feels like he has a big chance…

JK: This will finish it……..F-5!

Jones desperately sticks his finger in the eye of Roth and rakes, managing to pull himself off the shoulder as Roth staggers away, temporarily blinded. Jones then waits for Roth to turn around and he scores with a spinebuster…………………………1…………………………2……………….Roth gets his shoulder up. Jones crawls to his feet and he stretches out a hand, waiting for his opponent to rise…

DF: Jones trying to finish this, his back won’t be able to hold out much longer…..

JK: CHOKESLAM!

Roth drives his knee into the stomach of Jones before the chokeslam can take place and then he quickly flips Jones up and buries him into the mat with a pumphandle slam………………………….1……………………………2…………..kickout. Roth gets back up and he crouches in the corner, waiting for the right moment to burst….

DF: Roth measuring now…

JK: Jones has no idea…….SPEAR!

Jones somehow sidesteps the running tackle at the last second and he pushes Roth away, sending him clattering into the corner. Roth then staggers back around and Jones grabs him by the throat and lifts him airborne….

DF: CHOKESLAM!

JK: He got him….

Jones doesn’t manage to get serious elevation on the chokeslam but he drills Roth down into the mat all the same…
…1
…………2
………………………shoulder up from Roth!

DF: He kicked out…

JK: One of Jones’ most impressive moves and it wasn’t enough to put Jones down…

Jones gets back up to his feet, stretching the bottom of his back as he does so, and then he locks his eyes on Tyler Roth, his black eyes glinting with intent. He then draws a finger across his throat and the crowd in the Coliseum cheer….

DF: Jones got something special in mind now…

JK: He is preparing to send Roth to the depths of hell…..

The crowd begin to boo as Alex Garcia makes his way out onto the stage, a smug smile on his face as he looks down at Mr Jones. Jones stares back up at Garcia, fury in his eyes, and then turns away and back to Roth, who he scoops up onto his shoulders….

DF: Garcia’s distraction not going to have an effect….

JK: TOMBSTONE….

Garcia suddenly sprints down to the ring and he quickly jumps up onto the apron, causing a distraction. Jones throws Roth down on the floor and charges forwards for a huge clothesline but Garcia drops down in time and avoids contact…..Jones shakes his head, unhappy, as Garcia just smiles at him….

JK: That piece of (beep) doesn’t need to be out here…

DF: I quite agree, but Jones needs to keep his focus on this match…

JK: TOO LATE!

Jones turns back around and Roth takes advantage by scooping the masked man up and then scores with an F-5 out of nowhere. The crowd boo furiously as Alex Garcia laughs on the outside…Roth is still feeling the effects of the match and he breathes deeply on his knees, nodding his head in the direction of Alex Garcia….

DF: Roth happy to see his teammate…

JK: HE WON’T BE HAPPY TO SEE THAT!

The crowd suddenly begin to scream and cheer as Mr Jones sits up in the middle of the ring, his eyes locked once more on Tyler Roth. Alex Garcia is gesturing furiously for Roth to turn around and when the FEAR man does, he recoils in horror….

DF: How in the hell….

JK: He’s not human….

Jones is somehow trying to stagger back up to his feet, swaying from side to side as he does so. Tyler Roth looks stunned but then shakes his head and quickly lifts Jones up, sending him crashing down with another F-5….

DF: I have never seen it take to F-5’s to put a man down before…

JK: Now you have….

Roth shakes his head at Jones and then rolls him into a cover……………………..1……………………………2……………………………..3.!

DF: He damn near kicked out again…

JK: Unreal…

The three count is completed but Jones pushes his shoulder up just after the bell sounds, leaving Tyler Roth stunned. “Til I collapse” is playing out but Roth is just staring down at Jones, shocked, before motioning for Alex Garcia to get him a steel chair….

DF: Come on now….we’ve seen enough….

JK: Roth looks scared….I’m pretty sure nobody has ever stood up to his offense like this before…

Alex Garcia pulls a steel chair from the announce area and he slides it into Roth, who quickly wraps the chair around the neck of Mr Jones. The masked man is once again trying to get to his feet and Roth can be heard shouting “Stay down”…..

DF: I think Jones should heed the warning….he is going to get badly hurt here….

JK: I don’t think Jones listens to anyone…

Roth shakes his head as Jones continues to stand up and then he scoops the big man onto his shoulders again, the chair wrapped around his neck, and slings him into another F-5, this time causing Jones to land right on his head and the steel chair…

JK: That is horrible….he may have broken his neck….

The crowd burst to life as Robin Reborn, dressed in street clothes, comes rushing down the ramp from the backstage area. He quickly slides into the ring and he wipes Tyler Roth out with a spinning heel kick before dropkicking Alex Garcia off the apron as he tries to intervene. Both FEAR members roll out toward the aisleway as Reborn checks on Mr Jones….

DF: Reborn out here to help an ally, but I think he may be too late…

Roth and Garcia retreat into the aisleway, looking pleased with themselves, as Reborn continues to kneel over Jones, who seems to be having difficulty breathing. Reborn is forced to pull Jones’ mask up over his mouth to help him and blood can be seen dripping from the mouth of Jones…

JK: Jones may have some very serious internal injuries….

DF: His throat may be crushed….the force of that F-5 with the chair around his neck, that isn’t going to have a positive result….

JK: FEAR disgust me, never just happy to fight like men….they always have to take it one step further…

DF: FEAR starting this night as they mean to go on….big message sent early here tonight….

JK: Looking at Mr Jones, will he be able to fight at Day of Reckoning?

DF: I’d be amazed…

Jones is still coughing up blood as medics arrive on the scene to see what is happening. Reborn looks frustrated as FEAR disappear behind the curtain and then the cameras follow them.

Match result: Tyler Roth via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes 06 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:21 pm

*The action goes backstage where Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips are standing over a table, looking at footage on an Ipad in front of them.

Wood: So you see when he does that?....Wide open for the counter…

Phillips: You have been doing your homework….I am impressed….

Wood: After what happened to Magnusson last week and now having seen what they did to Jones, we need to make sure none us get caught off guard….

Phillips: Jones doesn’t look in a good way….that’s a blow to our team…

Wood: Tell me about it….where are we going to find someone else at this short notice?

*The crowd suddenly cheer loud as a knock comes at the door. Wood and Phillips turn around to see Jason Sparxz entering the room. All three men shake hands.

Wood: Good to see you back…

Sparxz: Appreciate it….glad to be back…

*Phillips is looking at Sparxz

Phillips: Hmm…

Sparxz: Have I done something?

*Phillips puts his hand in front of his face and whispers something into Wood’s ear. Viper smiles and nods his head.

Wood: Not yet…but we were kinda hoping you might consider it…

Sparxz: Consider what?

Phillips: Man what you did last week, you owned a55 on FEAR, was like you had never been away….we know you care about this company so how about you get down on the frontline with us….no way can Jones fight next week….how about it?

Wood: Jason Sparxz from the wilderness to hero status in just two weeks?

Sparxz: You guys want me on the team?

Phillips: Hallelujah I think he’s got it…

*All three laugh

Sparxz: I really appreciate it, but are you sure? I just got back and this is literally all on the line at Day of Reckoning….I would hate to be off the pace and let everyone down…

Wood: Are we sure that we want a former world champion on our team? Oh jeez I don’t know…

Phillips: And plus that is what tonight is all about, one on one with Alex Garcia means you can knock off the ring rust…..show FEAR exactly who they are dealing with……at least think about it?

Sparxz: Of course I will….I just thought, with seeing what FEAR did to Jones just now, that you would be looking for a different replacement?

Wood: Would you recommend anyone?

*Phillips and Wood stare at Sparxz

Sparxz: Vincent Costello?

*Wood and Phillips burst out laughing

Wood: You are joking?

Sparxz: I understand nobody gets along with him, me included….but he is the world champion for a reason, maybe if you could try and re-consider….try to convince him…

Phillips: No damn way….Costello made it perfectly clear that he wants nothing to do with this team…you of all people should know not to trust him? He put you on the shelf…

Sparxz: I am well aware of that, but the future of EWF is at stake….and Costello is a fine competitor, he could be a key asset to winning this war…

Wood: And so can you….look with Magnusson shacked up in the hospital we have been left to make the decisions around here. As co-captains we need the strongest team we can build….and that leads us right to your door…..do it for the fans….for EWF…

*Sparxz rubs the back of his neck and then smirks, shaking the hand of Wood and then Phillips

Sparxz: Fine….you convinced me….everyone knows I love EWF, and if I can fight to keep those doors open then that is exactly what I am going to do….

*The crowd cheer

Phillips: Then welcome to the team…..we have t-shirts….

*Sparxz makes a mock excited noise as Phillips throws him a blue “EWF” vest

Wood: And you have a match…..I know you know all about Garcia, but just be careful because he is on a mini crest right now…

*Sparxz throws up his hands with a grin

Sparxz: Hey, Garcia can jump anyone he wants when their backs are turned…but face to face with me, after the months of hell I have been through…..the phrase “no chance in hell” springs to mind…

*All three men shakes hands again as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:23 pm

*The scene changes and there is a lot of shouting inside the FEAR area of the building. Drake Callihan is standing in the middle of the room, trying to calm the situation down.

Garcia: Machiavelli? Is that some sort of joke? We can’t team with him….

Roth: It’s not happening….I won’t do it…

Callihan: Guys….my hands are tied….we signed the contracts…

*Ojore is just sat in the corner, listening to the shouts all around him

Garcia: He tried to run FEAR into the ground…

Roth: Goddamn liability…

Callihan: We just have to work through it….this is what they want, to rile you up…

*Conrad and Enforcer look at each other before Enforcer stands up

Enforcer: Guys….just take a step back a moment, because everyone shouting isn’t getting us anywhere.

*All eyes now turn to Big E

Enforcer: I can’t pretend to know a lot about Machiavelli, he was before my time….but I know what happened during his time in FEAR and I can understand the reservations that you are experiencing right now. But I have worked alongside you all for the past couple of weeks….I know what you are all capable of….and believe me, Machiavelli or not, we have got this….we can’t lose…so stop staring the negative in the face and embrace the positive….whether Machiavelli turns up or not, whether he wants to fight for us or not…..we are FEAR…we are the dominant force in all of sports entertainment….and there is nothing or nobody that can stop us from accomplishing our goal…

*Conrad lets out a triumphant shout

Conrad: I can’t agree more…..what did we all sign up for? Because we wanted to be the best, the dominant and most powerful men in this industry…..I have had more run ins with Machiavelli than any of you….I know what he is all about…..but he is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things…..are you really going to let EWF get under your skin so easily? They are playing us….and I won’t be messed around like that, I won’t dance to the beat of their drum….we are FEAR, we are the greatest and nothing can prevent us from ultimate victory…

*Callihan is dabbing his head with a handkerchief

Callihan: Well said….

Garcia: I still don’t like it…

Roth : Me neither….

*The arguing breaks out again and Enforcer just shakes his head and takes a seat next to Conrad once more. Ojore continues to stare from the corner and then finally he stands up and begins to walk to the door.

Callihan: Are you going somewhere, Ojore?

*Ojore stops and turns around, aware that all eyes are now on him

Ojore: I have preparation to do….

Garcia: Did we hit a nerve about Machiavelli? We know he was your buddy….but get over it…

*Garcia cockily grins to Kelsey, who smiles back, before Ojore marches over and grips Garcia by the throat, dragging him out of his seat. He slams Garcia down ontop of a table and pins him there as Roth tries to break him free.

Roth: Let go you lunatic…

*Kelsey is screaming and Callihan looks nervous

Callihan: Let him go…

Ojore: You people talk too much…

*Ojore suddenly pulls Garcia up and then slings him across the room, sending chairs scattering across the floor. Conrad and Enforcer are merely watching, anger on their faces.

Enforcer: This is getting ridiculous….

Conrad: We didn’t sign up for this kind of childish (beep)…..can we get this together?

*Ojore is staring at Garcia, who looks a little intimidated, and then he gazes into the eyes of Drake Callihan.

Callihan: Preparation is good….you have a world championship to win….if you need anything…

*Ojore just looks at Callihan and then leaves the room. Garcia is getting back to his feet and he boots one of the chairs.

Garcia: What the hell was that? Your just going to let him man handle me like that?

Callihan: Pipe down, Alex….

*Enforcer now stands up and addresses Callihan

Enforcer: We need to put this garbage aside right now….because we are not having our chances jeopardized just because everyone is feeling a little on edge….we all have a job to do and I suggest we concentrate on that, instead of making a fool of ourselves…

*Callihan nods his head

Enforcer: We all have matches here tonight….we’ve got one victory on the board (he nods at Roth) but how about we go for the full house? Tonight isn’t about differences….tonight is about showing that EWF is on borrowed time…..this is our final chance to send a message before Day of Reckoning…

Conrad: No more time for talking…..lets have some action….

Callihan: Amen to that…..all the anger, all the frustration you are feeling…go out there tonight and vent it at the men that stand between you and immortality…..instead of fighting amongst yourselves, direct your wrath upon those who deserve it….go out there and you cut the jugular….I want to see EWF’s blood running through Hollywood Boulevard by time this night is over….make it happen!

*Enforcer, Conrad, Garcia and Roth nod their heads before the scene changes again

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:26 pm

Road crew members work in the ring setting up for the next segment. They up two leather office chairs, leaving a microphone on each chair. The roadies leave the ring as Rick Ambrose climbs the steps.

DA: Ladies and Gentlemen. It is my honour to introduce your favourite wrestling chat show returns, right now. Introducing your host, The Oncoming Storm… Thunder.

Thunder waits behind the curtain until the first line of the song is over and once the first guitar rift hits, he steps through the curtain with determination. Thunder walks to middle of the stage, looks out into the crowd with purpose and a smile. He taps his heart three times and points diagonally, upward ahead of him, then over to the left and then right.

As Thunder makes his way down the ramp he moves from side to side taping the hands of the fans. When he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap fans hands. Once he has been around the crowd once, he makes his way up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron and enters the ring by going between the top and middle ropes.

Thunder walks up to one of the turnbuckles facing the entrance way and climbs to second rope. Points into the crowd at a couple of fans and then stretches his arms out. He drops from the rope and heads to the diagonally opposite corner and climbs to the second rope again. This time he raises his one leg so, that his foot is on the top rope. He again points out to a couple of fans before stretching his arms outward. Thunder walks over to one of the chairs and pick up the mic.

T: Thank you Rick for another awesome intro but, it felt like it lacked the love the last one had. And thank each and everyone of you for those cheers, give yourselves a cheer.

Thunder waits a moment as the fans cheer.

T: Now, tonight’s guest need’s no introduction but, I’m going to give him one anyway. He was the first EWF World champion, his reign ended early by a rat. He has not been around these parts for a while now and like you I’m eager to find out what he’s been up to. So, with out further ado, please welcome Jason Sparxz.

With a sudden thunderbang and flashing lights the arena plunges into darkness, 'Lose yourself' starts up and the lights fade up, for the fans to see Jason sparxz standing head down hood up at the top of the ramp. He is nodding and shaking his arms in preparation, with a quick slap to his face, he races down the ramp and slides graciously into the ring, throwing back his hood and kissing both wrists in unison with fireworks from the ringposts.

Jason get’s to his feet and shakes Thunder’s hand. Thunder gestures for Jason to take a seat. Jason accepts and sit in one of the chairs, picking up the mic left for him. Thunder follows suit and sits in the other seat. Thunder begins to swing on the chair.

JS: Thank you Thunder for inviting me out here

T: No, thank you for agreeing to come out here. Now, Jason, You’ve been away for a few months, what have you been doing to keep busy?

JS: Firstly, I have been healing, physically healing from the damage caused by Vincent Costello, and mentally preparing for my comeback, which I have been eager to do for a couple of weeks now, but a 100% fit Jason Sparxz is a formidable opponent for anyone so it was only common sense to ensure I was ready. And believe me I am now ready!!

T: Glade to hear it, health comes first right? Have you been keeping up with the goings on here in EWF?

JS: I Have indeed, and FEAR have a lot to answer for, My alliance is to the EWF 'Family' I am here if called upon, but we are in good hands with Jimmy Phillips and 'The Viper' Taking care of things. I Have my own agendas now I am back and the first thing on my list is, to gain what is mine and I want my EWF title back!!

T: I see well, Jason, I’m sure the champion will give you a shot. Last week, you saved the man who put you on the shelf, can I ask why?

JS: I'm Glad you brought that up, because what I did can be misconstrued as 'saving' Vincent Costello, but you couldn't be further from the truth. What I did was stop him from getting a beating from FEAR, but only because I want the pleasure of handing this guy a well deserved beat down, Not when he is outnumbered or unprepared no..... one on one..... Face to Face, so he can see and remember who dragged him through hell, when I get my hands on him, he is gonna wish he could go back and swap for a beating from FEAR.... There is no way I am going to allow FEAR to injure this guy before I send him home with lights and sirens!

T: Fair enough. Care to weigh in on tonight’s main event. And be honest.

JS: You want me to be honest, well I think the Fans would agree, its no main event when Jason Sparxz isn't involved but I will do my best to comment on the night's finale. Costello, Ojore and yourself, well if your in the ring you have a chance, but for personal reason VC must retain so I can wrench it from his grasp!

T: It’s nice to see someone here not focused on the war. Surely it hurts being over looked for the match?

JS: I don't think I’m overlooked, The fans know our time will come, and if I have to beat the rest in the locker room to get my chance that is no problem, I’ve done it once within twenty four hours so, doing it again with time on my side is a piece of cake!

T: No offence Jason but, many on the roster weren’t involved with the twenty four hour tournament, myself included. You might find it a tougher challenge than last time. Last question, what do you plan to do next?

JS: Leave

T: Thank you Jason, it’s been great having you.

The two men rise and shake hands as Lose Yourself begins to play. It is clear for everyone to see that there is animosity between the two as they chat, the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:27 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Vincent Costello is shown entering the arena. He doesn’t look in a good mood as he swaggers into the lobby area, the EWF Title around his waist and his kitbag over his shoulder. Carlton Jacobs is on hand to try and grab a word with the world champion.

Jacobs: Mind if I get a word, champ?

Costello: Yes I do….beat it…

*Costello keeps walking as Jacobs jogs alongside him

Jacobs: Last week, it seemed like you were destined to become a serious victim of FEAR’s wrath….but the return of Jason Sparxz thwarted that….any message for Sparxz and what he did for you?

Costello: He can kiss my a55…..if he wants a thank you then he better wait until hell freezes over….I can take care of myself…

Jacobs: When you won the world championship, you did so by defeating Sparxz……are you worried that he may have returned to claim what you took from him?

Costello: Let him try…..I almost ended his career once, I won’t hesitate to do the job properly next time….

*Costello keeps walking

Jacobs: What about tonight? A triple threat match between yourself, Ojore and Thunder for the world championship? The odds are against you….

Costello: Like they are everything single time I step into that ring…but here I am, still number one….not one man on this roster has managed to make a dent in my championship reign yet, that will not change here tonight….

They can try and stack the deck against me….but I was born straight out of Hell’s Kitchen, New York City and I know how to overcome adversity….I know it would make you all happy to see me lose tonight, but I assure you…..I love nothing more than spoiling a party…

*Costello rounds the corner and heads toward his locker-room

Jacobs: After seeing the attack on Daniel Magnusson last week, did you have any second thoughts about joining Team EWF at Day of Reckoning?

Costello: Not one…I said from day one that Magnusson was getting himself involved in things that didn’t concern him….he lied and he corrupted EWF into the position it is in right now….he got exactly what was coming to him and I felt no remorse as I watched him bleeding to death in that parking lot….my only regret, it wasn’t me that did it…

*The crowd boo furiously and Costello rounds on Jacobs

Costello: Get that mic out of my face and shut that goddamn camera down….I am tired of you people harassing me, goading me into forcing a reaction….face facts…I don’t care about the people…I don’t care about EWF….I don’t care about Daniel Magnusson….all I care about is me, and this world heavyweight championship…..this is all that matters in my life…..so get outta my face and quit bugging me….I got a match to get ready for, and if your not careful I might start my warm up right now…

*Jacobs suddenly steps back in fear as Costello looks him up and down and then shakes his head, storming into his locker-room and slamming the door.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:28 pm

Match 2
Alex Garcia vs Jason Sparkz

We head back to ringside and “Seven nation army” plays out to a rousing crescendo of boos from the crowd inside the Coliseum. Red pyros flash into the air and then Alex Garcia swaggers out onto the stage, accompanied by Kelsey Callihan.

JK: I still can’t get over seeing Kelsey with Garcia, having worked with her for months…

DF: She played us….no doubt about it…

JK: These two sick individuals are the reason Daniel Magnusson is seriously hurt in the hospital right now….I sure hope someone teaches them a lesson sooner rather than later…

DF: But Garcia’s smugness didn’t seem so apparent with Ojore’s hand locked around his throat…

JK: Still some tension in the FEAR ranks, the imminent return of Dario Machiavelli certainly seems to have unsettled them…

Garcia just stares at the fans with a smug grin before climbing up onto the apron, where he holds the ropes open for Kelsey. They both cosy up to each other in the corner, laughing as the crowd boo, and then a familiar electric charge begins to shoot up the Hypertron.

DF: Listen to the ovation…

The whole arena seems to rise to its feet as “Lose yourself” roars out and a deafening bang sounds out as electric blue fireworks explode into the rafters. There is a brief pause and swirling smoke before Jason Sparxz appears.

JK: The former world champion is back in the Coliseum and he is ready for his first match in almost three months….

DF: What a sensational return it was last week for Jason Sparxz, taking the fight to FEAR….and as we just learned a few moments ago, he will fight for Team EWF in ten days at Day of Reckoning…

JK: A huge coup from Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips…..counteracting the loss of Mr Jones with the signature of Jason Sparxz, it is fantastic news for EWF…

DF: Sparxz admitted himself that there may be a bit of ring rust…but tonight is the perfect opportunity to get rid of it, taking out three months of frustration on that piece of (beep) in the ring…

Sparxz bounces down the ramp and slaps hands with the adoring fans before moving around the aisleway and then he jumps up onto the apron. Garcia is just standing in the corner, watching with a smile, as Kelsey fixes Sparxz with an evil glare and then leaves the ring, via the bottom rope. Sparxz vaults over the top and he poses on the turnbuckle for the fans before jumping down and going face to face with his opponent.

JK: Garcia looks confident, but I can only assume he is banking on Sparxz not being 100%....

DF: Like him or not, and I don’t, but he is on the crest of a wave right now….beautiful woman on his arm, FEAR looking strong, he is the one who put Magnusson in the hospital….it is no surprise that Garcia has confidence, it is just up to Sparxz to slap it out of him…

JK: Something I am sure he is more than happy to do…

The referee stands in between Garcia and Sparxz, telling them what he expects from the upcoming match, and then he steps away and signals for the bell, getting the contest underway. Sparxz and Garcia circle each other, looking for an opening, and then they come together, locking up in the centre of the ring.

DF: Garcia may just have the edge on strength, but Sparxz is the far quicker athlete…

Garcia tries to spin around back into a waistlock but Sparxz slips out and counters with a hiptoss. Garcia gets back up and Sparxz takes him down with an armdrag before they get up again and Sparxz applies a quick headlock. Garcia struggles against the hold and bounces back against the ropes, shooting Sparxz across the ring, but when Sparxz returns from the opposite side he dodges a spinning forearm and hits the ropes behind….

JK: Corkscrew…

The crowd cheer as Sparxz spins back off the ropes into a corkscrew elbow takedown. He and Garcia get back to their feet and Sparxz nails his foe with a quick vertical suplex……………………..1……………………2……….shoulder up. Sparxz gets back up and he jawbreakers Garcia back into the corner before running in and connecting with a sharp shining wizard. Garcia staggers out and Sparxz springboards onto the ropes before floating back and drills the FEAR man with a tornado DDT…………………..1…………………………….2……………..shoulder up.

DF: Sparxz looks like he hasn’t missed a beat….

JK: He’s on the money right now…

Sparxz gets back to his feet and he climbs out onto the apron before springboards onto the top rope and jumps into a legdrop across the back of Garcia’s neck. Sparxz then rolls into the corner and he leaps up onto the top rope….

DF: Sparxz is looking to fly…

JK: Not if Kelsey has anything to do with it…

Kelsey jumps onto the apron and she tries to distract Sparxz as he prepares to launch from the top rope. He argues with Kelsey and the referee is trying to get her down as Garcia rushes across and drives a forearm against Sparxz’ face…

DF: Distraction was enough to put Sparxz off his stride…

Kelsey grins as she steps down from the apron and allows Garcia to climb the ropes, where he then delivers a big superplex from the top rope. Garcia makes the cover……………………….1………………….2………………shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Garcia nails a belly to belly slam before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a legdrop……………………..1……………………….2…………kickout!

JK: Garcia able to find a groove now, he looks confident again…

DF: Garcia is a mighty fine wrestler, but he seems to have lost all of that since he has been running with FEAR…

Garcia backs against the ropes and he waits for Sparxz to start standing before he runs forward and kicks his foe in the side of the head, dropping him again. Garcia then makes his way to the corner and he begins to ascend the ropes….

JK: Spinning back elbow…

Sparxz gets up but is quickly wiped out by the aerial move and Garcia covers again…………..1……………………2…………….kickout. Garcia tries to pull Sparxz into a seated chinlock but Sparxz is able to roll out and back onto his feet. Garcia chases him into the corner but Sparxz stuns him with a heel kick to the stomach and then he vaults onto the ropes…

DF: Garcia knew what was coming….

Sparxz attempts to float back into a sunset flip but Garcia grabs his legs and slams him down for a powerbomb……………………..1…………………………2…………..Sparxz gets his shoulder up again. Garcia gets to his feet and he pulls Sparxz up, attempting a piledriver….

JK: Sparxz is doing whatever he can to steer clear of that….

Sparxz kicks his legs and then he manages to counter with a backdrop. Garcia gets back up and Sparxz dropkicks him into the corner, dropping him into a seated position, and then runs in and dives into a cannonball...

DF: Oh cmon….that is ridiculous….

Kelsey pulls Garcia out of the corner just in time and sends Sparxz crashing against the turnbuckle. The referee ticks Kelsey off but she shakes her head innocently and moves away. Garcia gets back to his feet with a grin and he runs at the dazed Sparxz, nailing him with a neckbreaker……………………..1………………………..2…………….Sparxz kicks out.

JK: Garcia is able to get the upper hand everytime Kelsey shoves her nose where it doesn’t belong…

Kelsey is strutting around ringside as Garcia begins to stomp down on the knee of Sparxz, targeting the area that was injured for three months…

DF: Garcia is trying to put Sparxz back on the shelf…

JK: I’m sure this is a tactic straight from the mind of Drake Callihan…

Garcia drags the leg of Sparxz to the bottom rope and he rests it there before using the middle rope to leap into the air and he drives all of weight back down onto the knee of his opponent. Sparxz yells in pain as Garcia repeats the process three times and then the referee steps in, threatening to disqualify the FEAR man…

DF: Good call by the referee….this is supposed to be a competitive match, we don’t need to see that…

Sparxz gets back up, hobbling, and Garcia follows him before nailing a hard chopblock to the back of the knee. Sparxz drops down on one leg and Garcia pulls him into the centre of the ring before lifting his leg off the ground and he ploughs it back down into the mat with serious force…

JK: This is horrible to watch…Sparxz being forced to re-live the pain of three months away from EWF…

Garcia pulls Sparxz to the middle again and looks to plough his leg down again but this time Sparxz rolls forward and sends Garcia flying across the ring. Sparxz hobbles back up as Garcia runs at him and looks for a fame-ass-er but Sparxz pulls down the top rope and sends Garcia flying to the outside with a crash…Sparxz then drags himself up as Kelsey checks on Garcia and then Sparxz runs across the ring and sprints back, diving through the ropes…

DF: SUICIDE DIVE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:29 pm

Kelsey pulls Garcia out of the way again and this time Sparxz crashes down on his head, rolling into the ringside barrier. The crowd are showing their displeasure as Kelsey strokes the side of Garcia’s head, trying to nurse him…

JK: Great call by the referee…

The referee suddenly burst into life with cheers as the referee leans out of the ropes and he orders Kelsey to leave ringside. She is shouting and screaming, stomping her foot, but the referee just shakes his head and tells her to leave, threatening disqualification if she doesn’t.

DF: Bout damn time…she has done nothing but interfere since this match began…

Kelsey looks upset and angry as she storms into the aisleway and up the rampway to the backstage area. Garcia gives the referee a mouthful before he grabs Sparxz and throws him back into the ring. Garcia climbs back onto the apron and he leaps over the top rope, driving the point of his elbow down into the spine of Sparxz….

JK: The damage may already be done whether Kelsey is here or not…

DF: Sparxz is definitely feeling it here…

Sparxz holds his neck as he tries to get back up and Garcia runs at him and tries to nail the zigzag neckbreaker but Sparxz holds onto the ropes and swings his shoulders back, sending Garcia crashing back across the ring. Garcia gets back up and he runs into the corner for a diving splash but Sparxz moves away and then pulls Garcia out, almost turning him inside out with a backdrop driver…

JK: That may change the complexion…

DF: Sparxz needed something to at least get him back on an even playing field…

Both men are in less than stellar shape as they get back to their feet and Garcia is first in with hard right hands. He rocks Sparxz onto the balls of his feet and then whips him across the ring, only to be wipes out by a handspring elbow on the comeback. They get back up and Sparxz lifts Garcia into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him off the ropes and knocking him down with a stiff dropkick as he returns. Sparxz then runs to the ropes and jumps into a springboard…

JK: LION…

Garcia rolls out of the way of the springboard moonsault but Sparxz is able to land out on his feet and he takes Garcia out with a corkscrew roundhouse as he stands. Sparkz then makes his way to the corner and he vaults onto the top rope before launching back into a picture perfect moonsault…

DF: He nailed it….that has to be the three count….

…2
……………..shoulder up from Garcia.

JK: The FEAR man has resiliency…

Sparxz gets back up to his feet and he drags Garcia up and tries to lift him into a powerbomb but Garcia swipes the legs of his opponent and tries to turn him over…

DF: Anklelock…

Sparxz twists back out onto his back and he kicks out with both feet, sending Garcia staggering back to the corner. Sparxz then chases in and drives both knees into the chest of Garcia before rolling back to his feet and he springboards onto the ropes before flying back with a heel kick, knocking Garcia down again…………………1…………………………2…………….shoulder up!

JK: Sparxz is getting so close….but he needs that killer touch…

Sparxz gets back up and he wraps his hands around the waist of Garcia, hauling him into a bridged German suplex………………….1…………………………..2……………………shoulder up again. Sparxz rolls to his feet and he crashes a buzzsaw kick against the temple of Garcia, leaving him dazed, before heading to the corner and he leaps up top….

DF: Same move that captured Sparxz the world championship…………LIGHTNING STRIKE!

JK: Check out the hang-time!

Sparxz launches himself through the air and looks to land his patented frogsplash but Garcia rolls away in time, sending Sparxz crashing into the mat in serious discomfort. Garcia is able to stagger back up and he lifts Sparxz onto his shoulders before nailing a gutbuster…………………………..1………………………….2………………..shoulder up!

DF: Garcia may have been able to work himself an opening….Sparxz may have driven the last of his fight out of himself….

JK: This was actually the first ever match in EWF history, way back at the Iron Man tournament…how things have changed since then…

DF: Sparxz dominated their first meeting, it has not been one way traffic tonight…

Garcia pulls Sparxz’ arms behind his back and slings him into a tiger suplex…………………….1……………………2………….shoulder up. He then gets back up and he boots Sparxz in the gut….

JK: CATALINA…

Sparxz tries to counter the stunner into a back suplex but Garcia flips over the back of his foe and counters with a Russian legsweep……………………….1…………………………..2…………………shoulder up. Garcia drags Sparxz back up and he drills him with a package piledriver…
…1
………2
………..Sparxz just gets his shoulder up!

DF: Garcia getting a little frustrated….he can’t out Sparxz away…

JK: Sparxz is a former world champion, he won’t go down without a fight…

Sparxz staggers back up and Garcia lifts him into the air before nailing a kneebreaker, he keeps ahold of Sparxz’ leg and then turns around to synch in a figure four…

DF: This is where it all went wrong last time for Sparxz…

Sparxz quickly sits up and grabs Garcia’s tights, pulling him into a schoolboy…………………..1……………………..2……………..Garcia kicks out. They get back up and Garcia quickly stomps on Sparxz’ gut before flipping him up…

JK: Power….

Sparxz counters with a headscissors takedown, leaving Garcia sprawled across the ropes. Sparxz then runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a flying slingshot…

DF: 619!

Instead of a tiger feint kick, Sparxz uses his knees instead and drives them into the face of Garcia, sending him rolling across the ring. Sparxz then climbs back up on the apron and he springboards through the air….

JK: Crossbody….

DF: Garcia rolled through…

…2
……….Sparxz just kicks out!

JK: Sparxz almost got caught out there….

Sparxz gets up quickly and runs at Garcia but the FEAR man ducks his head and lifts Sparxz up on his back for an Alabama slam…

DF: Sparxz rolled down the back…

1……………………….2…………………Garcia kicks out. Both men fight back to their feet and Garcia knees Sparxz in the stomach before whipping him into the corner. He runs in and looks for a splash but Sparxz spins around the ropes and lands behind Garcia before nailing him with a backstabber…………………1…………………….2…………………shoulder up. Sparxz gets back up and he grabs Garcia by the hair, only to take a thumb to the eye…

JK: Illegal….cmon ref…

DF: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

The referee admonishes Garcia but the FEAR man just shakes his head and runs at Sparxz, planting him with the zigzag neckbreaker…

……2
…………….thr-shoulder up!

JK: That was so close…

DF: Garcia not happy with the speed of the count…

Alex Garcia complains to the referee but the official just waves him away and orders the match to continue. Garcia makes his way back to Sparxz and he trash talks his opponent, waiting for him to stand, and then he spits in Sparxz’ face as he turns before kicking him in the gut…

JK: That is digusting….

DF: And it is going to get worse….CATALINA….

The stunner looks imminent but somehow Sparxz counters with an inverted DDT. He gets back to his feet and he looks angry as he wipes the flecks of spit from his face before waiting for Garcia to get up and then detonates a stiff superkick right to his face. Sparxz stands over Garcia, thunder in his eyes, and then heads to the corner…

JK: Sparxz all riled up now…

DF: Garcia awoke the beast inside…

JK: LIGHTNING STRIKE!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd go wild as Sparxz soars through the air and connects with the five star frogsplash across the chest of the prone Garcia………………….1……………………………2………………………..3!

DF: Welcome return for Jason Sparxz….back with a bang….

JK: Alex Garcia tried everything to get under Sparxz’ skin but it wasn’t enough…Jason Sparxz is back with one hell of a performance…things looking good for War Games…

DF: Garcia did well, but it just wasn’t enough….Sparxz was determined to shine here tonight, that was awesome…

JK: The crowd certainly enjoyed it…

“Lose yourself” is echoing out as the referee raises Sparxz’ arm into the air and he then takes to all four corners to celebrate the victory. Alex Garcia skulks into the aisleway looking angry as Sparxz continues to pose for the crowd….

DF: That certainly won’t have been in Drake Callihan’s plans for tonight…

JK: But he will have plenty more opportunities to amend that before tonight is over….still three more EWF/FEAR clashes to come…

DF: Things are going to get a whole lot more tasty before we even get to Day of Reckoning…

Match result: Jason Sparxz via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes 30 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:30 pm

*We go backstage and an angry looking Robin Reborn is marching through the corridors, pushing equipment out of his way. Hugh Cartwright is at the end of the corridor, looking for an interview.

Cartwright: Robin…any updates on Mr Jones?

*Reborn looks annoyed

Reborn: I have no idea, medics got him out of here straight away…

Cartwright: Yet another EWF superstar put on the sidelines by FEAR..

Reborn: And he will be the last, of that I am making a vow right now. These guys are nothing but playground bullies, trying to push everyone else around…but now EWF are pushing back, now I’m pushing back….and in ten days I am going to push so hard that every last one of them knows what I am capable of..

*The crowd cheer

Cartwright: Still a handful of matches to come here tonight….is it crucial that EWF get the upper hand heading into Day of Reckoning?

Reborn: I wouldn’t say it was crucial….War Games is crucial….but it would be foolish to assume that the results of tonight will not affect the momentum heading into next week…..we don’t need to win tonight but I don’t think anyone doubts that it will help…..FEAR need to know that we aren’t intimidated, that we won’t be oppressed any longer…..everyone knows that this all ends in ten days, but I want to look into the eyes of our enemies and know that they know they don’t stand a chance..

Cartwright: You really think you can make FEAR scared?

Reborn: I don’t like to boast, I don’t like to talk a lot of trash but whatever you have seen from me so far, it is nothing compared to what I am bringing at the Day of Reckoning pay per view. Sure I am here to save EWF, to help this company to survive and then grow…but it is also my dream to be a global star, to steal the show on a top tier international pay per view and next week is my opportunity to realise that dream…I get to kill two birds with one stone….and believe me when I tell you that is exactly what I am going to do…

Day of Reckoning you will see the best of me….for everything that FEAR have done, I am making sure we get every ounce of revenge….this is going to be a night that nobody ever forgets….

Cartwright: Thanks for your time Robin…I’ll catch up with next week…

*Reborn nods and the crowd cheer as he exits the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:30 pm

*We change scene and Ojore can be seen sat in an empty room, seemingly alone. He is breathing deeply whilst closing his eyes and wrapping his hands for the upcoming title fight. On his head is a familiar crown and by his side is the glowing lantern that he carries out to the ring. In front of him is a monitor and it is playing footage of Thunder and Vincent Costello, and although Ojore isn’t watching he is listening intently. Suddenly his eyes open in a flash and he glares at the monitor. Something that Ojore has noticed on the screen in front of him seems to have really captured his attention. He suddenly stands and walks closer to the monitor, kneeling down and pressing a finger on the screen. The cameras pan in and show him with his finger on the EWF World Championship.

Ojore: Power….

*Ojore breathes deeply again

Ojore: Power….mine…with power, Ojore answer no more…

*Ojore stands up, his toned muscles ripple with fluidity as he walks back to the bench where he was sat. He glances down at the lantern that continues to burn and then his eyes move upwards and the cameras follow until they come to rest on a very startling message that seems to have been etched on the wall in a deep red liquid.

*JUS AD BELLUM”

*A smile slowly crosses Ojore’s face

Ojore: Soon FEAR shall have a new name……from the depths of war, shall rise the apocalypse…

*Ojore’s grin changes quickly to a stern glare

Ojore: Ojore shall rule…

*The voice of Jonathan Kelly can be heard echoing out of the monitor

JK: We’re gonna have a new champion…

*Ojore nods his head as the scene fades out

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:31 pm

Match 3
Liam Wood vs Mike Conrad

We go back to ringside and the crowd begin to boo as “Schizophrenic” plays out and Mike Conrad begins to make his entrance to the ring. Red pyros explode into the air as Conrad walks onto the stage, raising a lone fist in the air, before pointing to the “FEAR” logo on his t-shirt and he grins.

JK: EWF and FEAR are tied at one contest each so far tonight but the next two contests are really going to raise the stakes….these are the top tier collisions and there is a lot of needle involved…

DF: Well Mike Conrad is a defector, the man who turned his back on EWF and sided with the enemy…it doesn’t get much more needleific than that….he sold out and these fans hate him for it…

Conrad reaches the ring and he rolls under the bottom rope before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He continues to point to his t-shirt and mock the crowd as the boos inside the Coliseum grow louder and louder. He smiles before dropping down and watches the lights in the arena dim.

JK: We know Jimmy Phillips still wants his pound of flesh from Conrad, but he isn’t the only one…I don’t think there is a man in Team EWF that doesn’t want to teach this guy a lesson…

DF: And if anyone is capable besides Phillips then it is our other co-captain…

The roar from the crowd is huge as “666” screams from the PA system and then flames burst from the front of the stage, accompanying the entrance of a fired up Liam Wood. The TV Title gleams from around his waist and he locks his eyes on Conrad before making his way to the ring, drowning in a sea of cheers as he does so…

JK: After what happened to Mr Jones earlier tonight I would say that Team EWF are more fired up than ever…dare I say it, they are past breaking point….we know this will end in ten days but looking at Liam Wood, we might not get past tonight…

DF: This war has made a man out of Liam Wood….he took this problem and he heaved it up on his shoulders before running with it….you can see what this means to him and I have no doubts that with a man like him leading our line, we are going to be just fine…

JK: Wood is a warrior no doubt about that…..and just like Jimmy Phillips he has been itching to get his hands on Mike Conrad for weeks….this should be a terrific contest between these two…

DF: This is going to be a great match….Conrad is a fine competitor, but Wood is the man for me…I can’t look past one of our own…

Wood climbs up into the ring and he throws the TV Title over the ropes and tries to storm forward but the referee stands him down, restricting him getting at Conrad. MC grins and pushes his hair out of his face, goading Wood into making a move…

JK: Conrad, whether you like him or not, will not go missing from this fight….he will stand and war with Viper…

DF: Conrad is good to go…that is what makes this match so good….because neither man is going to back down….should be a barn-stormer…

The referee nods in satisfaction before backing away and signaling for the bell, getting the contest underway. Conrad and Wood circle each other, trash talking as they do, and then they launch forward to connect with a lockup…

JK: Damn you Conrad…

Conrad steps back at the last moment and he slaps Wood across the cheek, sending him staggering back. Viper rubs his face in surprise and then bursts forward, tackling Conrad into the corner and he begins to fire off a flurry of punches….

DF: Referee isn’t going to let that go…

The referee stands in on the count of four and backs Wood away, only for Conrad to launch out and stomp the TV Champion’s gut. Conrad knocks Wood back with successive right hands and then grabs his arm and irish whips him into the corner….

JK: A physical start to this match…both men happy to throw down…

Conrad runs into the corner but Wood drives his knee up into his foe’s face and then follows him out with a series of right hands. He grabs Conrad’s head and plants a butt right between his eyes before pushing him against the ropes and whipping him across the ring….Conrad comes back and Wood levels him with a dropkick…

DF: Somewhere in the back is Jimmy Phillips, and he is wishing that he had Liam Wood’s position right now…

Conrad gets back up and Wood slams a European uppercut under his jaw before driving knees into his stomach, knocking him back to the corner. He then opens up with rights and lefts before backing away and sprinting back in with a solid yakuza kick to the front of Conrad’s face…

JK: Wood starting to exert dominance now….he is determined to teach Conrad a lesson…

Conrad staggers out and Wood snapmares him to the mat before leaning over the top and trying to wrench in a seated sleeper. Conrad struggles and tries to break free as Viper changes tactics and drills five sickening knees into the spine of Conrad before pulling him up to his feet and nailing a double underhook suplex………………….1…………………………..2………………..shoulder up.

They get back up and Wood crashes fierce chops against the chest of his opponent before grabbing his arm and whipping him into the corner. Wood runs in and lands with a solid diving elbow to the chest before he pulls Conrad out and lifts him into a suplex position….

DF: Final cut…

Conrad shimmies over the back of Wood’s shoulders and he counters with a Russian legsweep………………..1…………………………2…………………kickout. Conrad quickly runs off the ropes and tries to come back with a running neckbreaker but Wood spins out of it and launches his foe across the ring with a belly to belly suplex….

JK: The TV Champion has definitely taken to his role as co-captain…

Conrad gets back up and Wood seizes him in a gutwrench before flipping him up into a sit-down powerbomb………………1……………………………………2……………….Conrad manages to get his shoulder up. Wood crawls up and he beckons for Conrad to stand before booting him in the stomach…

DF: VIPER…

Conrad struggles backwards and then he counters with a backdrop that sends Wood up and over the top rope. Viper manages to cling onto the apron, though, and he drives his shoulder through the middle rope as Conrad turns around, staggering the FEAR man backwards…

JK: Wood seemingly has an answer for everything…

DF: Not that…

Wood slingshots himself over the top rope for a flying clothesline but Conrad catches him in midair with a jumping armbreaker across his knees. Wood rolls away in pain as Conrad takes his chance to dart off the ropes and this time he connects with the neckbreaker as he comes back……..1.
…2
……………shoulder up!

JK: Conrad pulled that reversal out of left field….

DF: He is an unorthodox stylist is Mike Conrad…he doesn’t look like your typical pro-wrestler but this guy can definitely hang tough….

Conrad pulls Wood up and drives the point of his elbow into the back of Viper’s head before seizing his hair and then launching him back onto the mat, snapping Wood’s head off the canvass. Conrad then begins to stomp down on Wood’s chest before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a jumping knee to the top of his opponent’s head…

DF: Conrad might start to try and target the arm of Wood, it seems to be causing him some difficulty….

Conrad stands over the right arm of Wood and he jumps up in the air, driving his boot down into the shoulder as he lands. He then drags Viper up by the arm and repeatedly slams the appendage against the canvass before twisting his legs around the arm and rolling back, pulling Wood into an armbar…

JK: This is bad news….Conrad will look to break bones if he has to…

DF: That is the only way he will get Wood to tap out….he won’t give up for anything….

The referee is asking Wood if he wants to submit but he just shakes his head and tries to pull his arm free, whilst trying to move himself across the ring toward the ropes. Conrad continues to wrench the arm back, turning it at the elbow joint….

JK: Conrad is really cranking up the pressure…

DF: What a boost it would be for FEAR to knock off Liam Wood with a broken arm before Day of Reckoning….

Wood is still too far away from the ropes so instead he tries to tilt his body, moving onto all fours. Conrad is still leant over him, pulling the arm upwards now, but Wood is able to use his free hand to lean over and seize Conrad’s tights, dragging him to the mat…

DF: Schoolboy….

1………………………..2……………….Conrad gets his shoulder up. Both superstars get up but Conrad quickly grabs Wood’s arm and yanks it, dragging him down to his knees again. He twists the arm twice and then pulls Viper to the ropes before climbing up the turnbuckle and jumping down onto the apron, snapping the arm of Wood across the top rope….

JK: Conrad is being very smart here….

Wood staggers back into the clutching his shoulder as Conrad takes his time to climb back to the top of the turnbuckle and then leaps off with a flying shoulder tackle…………………..1………………………..2………………..kickout. Conrad gets back up and he pulls Wood to his feet and positions him for a piledriver….

DF: Watch out now….

Wood manages to swipe the legs of Conrad and he tries to synch in a figure four leglock but Conrad boots out at the injured arm of Viper, causing him to stumble backwards into the corner. Conrad gets back up and he chases in…

JK: Wood avoided contact….

DF: SPEAR!

Wood sidesteps in the corner before running the ropes, smashing into Conrad with a huge spear as he returns…………………………..1……………………………………..2………………………………….shoulder up from Conrad at the final moment.

JK: Liam Wood needed that move…

DF: And he needs a few more, because Conrad can still sense an opportunity….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:32 pm

Wood tries to grab Conrad by the head but the FEAR man sends three hard punches into his opponent’s shoulder and then lifts him up into a back suplex, causing Wood to land hard on his injured shoulder……………..1………………………..2……………………….shoulder up.

JK: Everytime Conrad wants to get back in control he just needs to go after the shoulder….

DF: Wood needs to find a way to combat that….

Wood stumbles up and Conrad scoops him onto his shoulders for a shoulder-breaker but Wood wriggles off the back and hooks Conrad into a full nelson…

JK: Full nelson slam…

DF: But he tweaked the shoulder…

Wood manages to slam Conrad down with the slam but he rubs his arm afterwards, feeling the strain………………..1………………………………2………………Conrad kicks out. Wood gets back up and he waits for Conrad to rise before using his good arm to grab Conrad by the throat….

JK: He is thinking about a chokeslam…

Conrad plants his head forwards and butts Wood in the mouth before pushing back into the corner and running in with a heavy shoulder thrust to the gut. Conrad then climbs up the ropes and begins to administer a ten punch combo….

DF: Conrad going for broke……..

The count gets to six when Wood suddenly lifts his arms up and grabs Conrad by the tights, dropping him backwards onto the turnbuckle and tying him up in a tree of woe position. The crowd are cheering as Wood staggers up and he stomps on the chest of the helpless Conrad before climbing onto the second rope…

JK: I don’t know what Viper is planning here….

DF: Something to turn the tide….LIKE THAT!

The crowd cheer as Viper puts his hands on the top rope and then slingshots backwards off the turnbuckle, using the ropes to pull himself back in and drive a sickening dropkick right into the exposed face of Conrad……..he drags him out of the corner………………………..1……………………2………………….shoulder up from Conrad!

JK: Conrad able to kick out….

DF: But that dropkick has dazed him, he could be in trouble…

JK: Now is the time for the Viper to strike…

Wood gets back to his feet and he tries to drag Conrad into a powerbomb but Conrad lands several hard body shots and then kneels down into a jawbreaker. Wood staggers back, swaying unsteadily, and Conrad jumps toward him…

DF: DUST…

Wood locks his hands under the arms of Conrad, preventing the RKO, and he lifts him into a full nelson but only for Conrad to roll through the front and drag Viper down………………………1………………………..2………..kickout. They get back up and Conrad lifts Wood up, slamming him down with an Alabama slam…………………1……………………..2………………Wood gets his shoulder up!

JK: This match is back and forth…so far neither man able to find that key move to finish proceedings…

Conrad crawls back up and he kicks out at the face of Wood before making his way to the corner, beginning to climb the ropes. Conrad makes it to the top and prepares to jump but Wood is able to get back up and he hammers a right hand into the face of Conrad…..Wood then climbs up the ropes and he hits two more right hands before pulling Conrad into a front facelock….

DF: Wood going in for the kill……….superplex!

The ring shakes and the crowd cheer as Wood pulls Conrad off the top rope and slams him down into the canvass………..Viper is hurt but eventually he makes his way over to cover………………..1……………….2……………kickout

JK: With just ten days until the pay per view you have to worry about how much energy these two are expending….

Wood slowly gets back up, rubbing his shoulder as he does, and then he beckons for Conrad to stand. The FEAR member is groggy but he finally gets back up, where Wood whips him off the ropes before pressing him into the air…

DF: WORLD…

Conrad comes back down toward the high knee from Viper but MC manages to catch Wood’s knee and he dragon screws Wood to the mat before getting back up and turning Wood into a single-legged Boston crab…

JK: Conrad is trying to punish Wood, trying to put Viper at a disadvantage going into Day of Reckoning…

Wood yells out in pain but he shakes his head when the referee asks him if he would like to submit. Conrad is wrenching back on the right leg, pushing it toward Wood’s back….

DF: Conrad, like him or not, has upped his game big time in recent weeks….he is really matching Wood here tonight…

Wood is pushing his palm into the mat and trying to drag himself over to the ropes but Conrad is weighing down heavily and restricting Viper’s movement. The referee is down on his knees, urging Wood to think about his decision, but Wood just shakes his head and continues to try and force the rope break…

JK: Wood is a warrior, a true champion…there isn’t a chance that he is going to tap out here unless he has no other choice…

DF: But that pride could also be his downfall, because the longer he stays in this submission hold, the more damage it is doing to his leg and back…

Wood’s face is a picture of pain as he tries to claw his way closer to the ropes, only for Conrad to press down further as he does so. Viper’s hand twitches and shakes but he refuses to give up, eventually pushing forward enough to seize the bottom rope…

JK: Viper somehow forcing the break…

DF: But the damage could already be done…

Conrad refuses to break the hold until the referee’s count reaches four, finally forcing him to relent. He argues with the official as he stomps down on the back of his opponent…

JK: The referee needs to exercise some control here…

DF: Conrad trying to finish the job…

Wood is clinging to the ropes, facing the crowd, as Conrad stands behind him and beckons for him to stand. The crowd are urging Wood to gain a second wind but the TV Champion is disorientated as he turns around…

JK: DUSTBUSTER…

Wood is able to push Conrad away to the ropes and knocks him down with a back elbow as he returns. Conrad gets back up and Wood floors him with a clothesline before welcoming him up again and turning him into a powerslam…………………………1…………………………………2……………………kickout by Conrad. Wood stumbles back up and he wipes away a bead of sweat before booting Conrad in the gut….

DF: VIPER DROP…

Conrad counters with a backdrop and then he quickly runs off the ropes, looking for a big boot on the return…..

JK: PELE!

The crowd roar as Wood spins on his heel and wipes out Conrad in midair with the athletic pele kick. Wood then stumbles over to the corner and climbs the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle…

DF: MACHO MAN ELBOW DROP!

Cheers ring around the arena as Wood comes hurtling from the top rope and ploughs his elbow deep into the heart of Mike Conrad…………………………..1………………………………………2………………..Conrad just manages to push his shoulder off the mat. Viper struggles up and he waits for Conrad to do the same before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him into a chokeslam position, driving him down across his knee…

JK: That’ll end it….

…2
…………Conrad kicks out again!

DF: Mike Conrad is refusing to give it up…

JK: But Liam Wood is not going to relent….he will keep coming with everything he has got….

Wood gets back up and heads for the corner again, ascending the ropes to the top. He perches there, waiting for Conrad to rise, and then he leaps off again, this time taking Conrad out with a flying lariat. Wood rolls back onto his feet and he lets Conrad up before lifting him onto his shoulders…

DF: WORLD EATER…

Conrad drives the point of his elbow down into the eye socket of Liam Wood and drops off the back before launching him into a bridged German suplex……………………..1……………………2……………………..kickout. They get back up and Conrad knees Wood in the stomach….

JK: Double armed…

Wood swings out of the DDT position and he stomps on the stomach of Conrad before trying to lift him up into a powerbomb. Conrad drops out the front, though, and knees Wood in the gut again before nailing him with a double armed DDT…

DF: Wood landed right on the top of his head….he could be out cold…

1…………………………….2………………………Wood just manages to get his shoulder up off the canvass. Conrad crawls back up and he grabs Wood by the hair and then pulls him into the centre of the ring…

JK: PILEDRIVER!

Conrad looks set to nail the piledriver but Wood kicks his legs and blocks three times before swiping the legs of Conrad and he slingshots him into the corner. Conrad smashes hard into the turnbuckle, really clattering his head, and then stumbles backwards into a full nelson….

DF: VIPER LOCK!

JK: It’s all over for Conrad…

The crowd are on their feet as Wood locks Conrad into the full nelson and presses down hard on the back of his neck, pushing him toward the canvass. Conrad is no match for Viper’s strength and he begins to drop down onto his knees….

DF: Conrad is a finished here…

???: HELP!

*The big screen flashes to life and a terrified Emmy is shown in Liam Wood’s locker-room being confronted by Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth. Emmy looks really scared as both men close in on her.

JK: This is disgusting…

*Suddenly there is a clatter of furniture as Robin Reborn shoots into the picture and swings a steel chair at the head of Alex Garcia, missing him by inches. He then does the same to Roth and both FEAR members retreat the room quickly. Reborn is seen checking on Emmy.

DF: Thank god for Robin Reborn…

JK: But what on earth where those low-lives going to do to Emmy?

DF: Whatever they had to….

Back in the ring and Liam Wood is standing next to the ropes, screaming in fury as he watches what is transpiring on the Hypertron. The referee is trying to calm him down but he is beside himself as Mike Conrad spins him back around…

JK: DUSTBUSTER!

DF: One distraction and you can forget about it…

JK: FEAR planned the whole damn thing…

Conrad clings to both legs of the prone Wood as the referee makes the count………………………1…………………………2…………………………..3!

DF: What a joke…

Conrad quickly gets to his feet and fist pumps the air like he just won the lottery as the boos echo all around. “Schizophrenic” plays from the PA system as Conrad taunts the crowd and then rolls from the ring, tapping the side of his head to acknowledge that FEAR tricked Wood into defeat.

JK: It was nothing but a set-up…..FEAR probably knew that Emmy was being protected by EWF but they also knew that showing that confrontation on the big screen would distract Wood long enough for Conrad to take advantage….and take advantage he did….

DF: Took advantage in a big way…

JK: Conrad just knocked off the EWF co-captain…that is a huge win for FEAR…

DF: And not one this crowd was expecting….Liam Wood has been on fire for weeks now and it looked like he had another victory in the bag tonight…but FEAR have stolen a march once more as we head toward Day of Reckoning…

Liam Wood is on his knees in the ring, looking furious with what has just happened, as Conrad fixes him with one last look and then disappears into the backstage area. Wood quickly rolls from the ring and heads for the back as the crowd pat him on the shoulders and chant his name.

Match result: Mike Conrad via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes 13 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:32 pm

*We go backstage and the crowd cheer as Jimmy Phillips is shown pacing the floor, standing with Hugh Cartwright.

Cartwright: Jimmy……moments ago Mike Conrad defeated Liam Wood, putting FEAR 2-1 up this evening in scheduled matches….up next you will go one on one with Enforcer to try and tie things up….is it crucial that EWF at least head into Day of Reckoning on an even momentum balance?

Phillips: Momentum can get you a long way in life, but without trying to get away from the situation…whatever happens tonight really isn’t going to be a game-changer in the grand scheme of things. It all boils down to next week….boils down to War Games….so as much as I will take great pleasure in whooping Enforcer’s a55 in about five minutes, I highly doubt the result will impact upon Day of Reckoning….

Cartwright: Speaking of Day of Reckoning, I mean this is the final battle between FEAR and EWF…one entity is going to cease to exist after next week. With the attack on Daniel Magnusson, are you feeling the pressure to deliver a result?

Phillips: I can feel the pressure, but this is an environment that I thrive on….I can’t think of a better thrill than when my back is against the wall and I’ve got to come out fighting. I am in my element and carrying the world upon my shoulders is what I do best…..ten days from now we will win this war….and we’ll do it for Daniel Magnusson, for the EWF fans…..and for ourselves…..we’ll breathe life into this company once more….

Cartwright: Earlier tonight Mr Jones was savagely attacked and left in no condition to compete next week….that led you and Liam Wood to make the decision to recruit Jason Sparxz. How much of a loss is it though?

Phillips: Big loss because Jones is a fierce competitor and he was on the frontline for a long time, I feel bad that he won’t be around to see the final result but (beep) happens I guess, and seeing him get injured tonight only serves as more incentive to do whatever we have to in order to survive….that’s why me and Liam chose Sparxz, because you can’t have enough world class athletes on your team….this guy showed earlier that even after three months out he still had the skills to dominate FEAR…..I couldn’t be more confident in the team we have assembled….

Cartwright: I won’t keep you any longer, Jimmy, you look ready for action…

Phillips: Born ready…

*The crowd cheer as Phillips claps Cartwright on the shoulder and leaves the shot

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:33 pm

*The scene changes and Liam Wood can be seen rushing through the corridors and down toward his locker-room. Robin Reborn is just exiting the room.

Wood: Where is she?

*Reborn motions his head to the room

Reborn: She’s ok, Liam….just a little shaken up…

*Wood pauses for a moment, trying to compose himself

Wood: Thank you….it’s good to know someone was watching out for her….

Reborn: We’re a team, it’s what we do. I saw Roth and Garcia heading into this area and I knew they had no business down here. I followed them and it was a good job I did…

Wood: I’m sure it was just a diversion, they surely can’t have been stupid enough to actually harm her. They just wanted to get Conrad the “W”…..I can live with that defeat but I couldn’t live with allowing anything to happen to Emmy…

*Reborn claps Wood on the shoulder

Reborn: I don’t think you would ever let that happen….just get in there and make sure she is ok, I’m sure she could use some TLC…

*Wood nods his head in thanks again before Reborn walks out of shot. Wood then pushes the door open to see Emmy sat on the sofa, looking a little shaken. He rushes over and she hugs him as the scene changes once more.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:33 pm

*We change scene once more and Vincent Costello is shown taping up his hands when Jason Sparxz walks into his room. Costello quickly stands up and he gets in the face of Sparxz.

Costello: You never heard of knocking?

Sparxz: Easy there, tough guy….I’m not here to fight…

Costello: I don’t know why you are here at all. I need you to understand something….I don’t care about this company, about all the little jacka55 fans and about guys like you….so instead of running around here and trying to convince that a55hole Wood to recruit me to the “team” how about you keep your nose out of my business…

*Sparxz throws his hands up in mock surrender

Sparxz: If that is the way you want it…

Costello: Your damn right…

*Sparxz glares into Costello’s eyes and then shakes his head

Sparxz: You really haven’t changed….still the same arrogant, ignorant, selfish low-life son of a b1tch that I shared a ring with three months ago…

Costello: And proud of it…

Sparxz: Really? You know Vincent, you claim to want respect….that you deserve to be put up on a pedestal and lauded as the “best”. But that is never going to happen…because all history will remember you for now is being the coward who didn’t dare to face FEAR.

Costello: I’ve beaten FEAR single handedly time and again…

Sparxz: And yet when it mattered, when it actually means something, you are nowhere to be seen.

Costello: I don’t jump through hoops for nobody. Magnusson created this mess and now he and all his little munchkins can clean it up. I’ll be the guy carrying this belt when it is all over….still number one, still the man in this industry.

Sparxz: But it will mean nothing…..because whether EWF wins or FEAR wins, the surviving superstar is going to be perceived as number one…..whoever wins that match will be viewed as the pinnacle in this promotion….and you will be cast right back into the shadows….don’t you get it? The fact that you refused to fight in this match means your stock just plummeted…..Vincent Costello is no longer relevant in this industry…..

Costello: Your full of it….I’m the world champion, I am the best and the absolute greatest….I guaran-damn-tee that nobody will ever be able to defeat me….so when your all done ripping each other to shreds inside War Games, I’ll be waiting for whoever wins…..and they can have a shot at this championship, because that is where I will prove without a shadow of a doubt that I don’t need any fanboys or people backing me up….I’m the man around here….deal with it!

*Costello stares into Sparxz eyes with hatred. Sparxz shakes his head once more and backs away, leaving the room. Costello then gazes at the EWF Championship with a strange look in his eyes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:34 pm

Match 4
Jimmy Phillips vs Enforcer

JK: What the hell is Costello’s problem?

DF: The guy isn’t a team player….I think that much is obvious…..I say good riddance to him to be quite honest….we don’t need someone like that…our unit is strong enough….

The crowd go wild as “Cold Ash” roars from the speakers and Jimmy Phillips comes running out onto the stage. He walks from one side to the other, hyping up the fans, before beating his chest and walking down the ramp. He reaches the base of the ring and leaps onto the apron, sending red pyros exploding up into the night air.

JK: This next contest is a real clash of the titans…

DF: Two extremely athletic powerhouses who will stop at nothing to get the victory for their respective teams….

JK: FEAR have the lead in victories so far tonight…up 2-1 but that is something that Jimmy Phillips will be looking to even up right now…

Phillips paces the ring, soaking up the atmosphere, as “Saturday Night” blasts out of the PA system and the boos take over. Red pyros flash into the air as Enforcer walks out onto the stage, a stern look on his face. He rips his vest and throws it on the ground before making his way down to the ring, never taking his eyes of Phillips.

DF: Enforcer has become almost the unofficial leader of FEAR in recent weeks, certainly his experience has helped them an awful lot in this war with EWF…..I hate to admit it but he was one hell of a coup…

JK: He sure was….and he has been on a rampage since joining EWF a couple of months back….I see Big E and Mike Conrad as the main threats to our survival chances come Day of Reckoning….

DF: I don’t think that can be argued…

Enforcer climbs up onto the apron and steps into the ring as the referee keeps both men apart. There is a little needle between the both of them as the bell sounds to get the match underway, starting off with a solid lockup in the centre of the ring.

JK: Test of strength…

DF: I wouldn’t like to bet who is the stronger…

Enforcer begins to push Phillips back but then the “Talent” presses back on his heels and begins to force the issue, sending Big E toward the corner. Enforcer turns his body and shifts Phillips toward the turnbuckle but JP pushes back again, this time moving Enforcer into the centre once more…

JK: They are very evenly matched in the strength stakes…

Enforcer is really trying to get the advantage and he seems to be winning out once more before Phillips spins around the back of him and takes him down via a waistlock slam. Phillips presses down on top of Enforcer and keeps the waistlock applied, trying to roll him into a submission….

DF: Phillips showing a pretty solid ground game…

Enforcer throws quick fists over his head, connecting with the head of Phillips and manages to break free. They get back up and Phillips charges in for a double legged takedown but Enforcer puts on the brakes and drives knees up into the stomach of his opponent before throwing him with a gutwrench suplex…

JK: Nothing to separate these two in the early going….

They get to their feet again and engage in another lockup, this time Enforcer twists the right arm of Phillips and drives the point of his elbow into the back of the shoulder muscle. Phillips staggers away and Big E follows up with steady right hands to the head before gripping Phillips’ arm and he whips him across the ring….

DF: Enforcer thinking sleeper…

Big E tries to catch Phillips with a sleeper as he comes back but JP sidesteps out and counters with a quick back suplex……………………….1……………………………2……………..shoulder up. They get back up and Phillips looks to lift Enforcer onto his shoulders but Big E scrambles off the back and shoves Phillips off the ropes, knocking him down with a big boot as he returns………………………..1…………………2…………..kickout. Enforcer pulls Phillips up and tries to suplex him but JP hooks away to the body and spins out before pulling Enforcer into him…

JK: TOUCHDOWN…

Enforcer elbows his way free of the “rock-bottom” and then he boots Phillips in the stomach and scores with a suplex………………………1……………………….2…………………..shoulder up. Enforcer crawls on top and scores with right hands before Phillips locks his legs around the waist of Big E and turns him over, reversing the position…

DF: Phillips is game for the fight tonight…

Phillips hits five hard right hands before Enforcer grabs his head and plants a butt right between his eyes, sending both men rolling across the canvass. They crawl back up and Enforcer sprints toward the corner where Phillips is clambering up….

JK: FACE….

Phillips sidesteps and sends Enforcer smashing into the turnbuckle before German suplexing him as he comes back out………….he crawls into the cover…………………1………………………..2………………….Enforcer kicks out. Phillips gets back up and he pulls Enforcer up by the head….

DF: Power…

Enforcer charges Phillips back into the corner and he begins to slam hard shoulder thrusts into the midsection of his opponent. Phillips winces in pain from every blow and then Enforcer grabs his arm and sends him flying across to the opposite corner. Phillips crashes into the turnbuckle as Enforcer runs across and dives into a hard clothesline….

JK; Enforcer starting to build a little momentum……..TORTURE RACK!

Phillips staggers out and Enforcer tries to lift him into the excruciating submission but JP slips off the back and runs off the ropes…

DF: GAME…

JK: That has to hurt!

Phillips has visions of the “clothesline from hell” but Enforcer has other ideas and counters with a huge AA spinebuster as his opponent comes back……………………1……………………..2……………..shoulder up. Enforcer quickly pulls Phillips into an abdominal stretch and drives elbows down onto JP’s ribs at the same time…

DF: Enforcer knows this move may not finish the match but it will seriously weaken the midsection of Jimmy Phillips…

Phillips is in pain but just shakes his head when prompted to submit by the referee. Enforcer uses the ropes to gain more leverage everytime the referee ducks down to check on the condition of Phillps…

JK: Enforcer using the veteran tactics here to his advantage….

DF: It’s cheating but he knows how to get away with it…

Enforcer continues to stretch out Phillips, hammering big shots to the ribs at the same time, and then he flips Phillips up onto his shoulders and drives him down with a pumphandle slam………………..1………………….2………Phillips gets his shoulder up.

JK: That was close…..Enforcer almost ending this one….

Enforcer gets back up to his feet and he drops several elbows into the exposed body of Phillips before yanking him up by the head and throwing him through the ropes to the outside of the ring. The referee tries to keep control of the action but Enforcer just grins as he climbs to the outside to continue his assault….

DF: Enforcer knows he can cause a whole lot more damage in this environment….

Phillips tries to use the ringside barrier to crawl up as Enforcer drives heavy punches into his kidneys and then pulls him around, suplexing him hard on the solid floor. Big E then grabs the floor coverings and he begins to drag them up….

JK: Oh no….this is bad….

DF: Very bad….this needs to be stopped…

JK: You’ll end the man’s career….

Enforcer exposes the solid concrete underneath and he drags Phillips into position for a piledriver, smiling as he does so. The referee is leaning from the ropes and telling Enforcer to get back into the ring but Big E just shakes his head and lifts….

DF: He’s gonna piledrive him….

JK: OH NO…

Phillips suddenly kicks his legs and then lifts up, countering with a backdrop that sends Enforcer crashing down back-first on the solid concrete floor. Enforcer is writhing in pain as Phillips looks at the concrete, realising what Enforcer was about to do to him.

DF: Phillips knows how close he came to having his neck broken there…

Phillips suddenly drags Enforcer up and he runs him backwards, sending him into the steel steps with suck ferocity that the steps bounce across the floor into the aisleway. Phillips then pulls Enforcer up and launches him into the ring with authority….

JK: The red mist may have descended…

Phillips climbs up onto the apron and then he begins to climb the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle. Enforcer clambers up as JP flies through the air and wipes him out with a shoulder tackle. Enforcer then staggers back up and Phillips nails him with a fireman’s slam….

DF: F-U!

…2
…………..shoulder up!

JK: Enforcer may have awoken the beast inside Phillips….

Enforcer staggers up and Phillips throws him with a huge belly to belly suplex before letting Big E up again and he scores with a t-bone……………………………..1……………………………..2……………….kickout. Enforcer is wobbling as Phillips waits for him to get up again and he lifts him into a dominator position….

DF: Enforcer going for a ride….

Big E manages to slide down off the back and he tries to run off the ropes for momentum, but only returns into a Samoan drop…………………..1……………………………….2……………………shoulder up. Phillips gets back up and he breathes deeply, listening to the crowd, before he locks his arms around Enforcer’s….

JK: MASTERLOCK!

The crowd are cheering as Phillips pulls Enforcer into the full nelson submission and begins to push down on the back of Big E’s head, torturing the pressure points of the FEAR member. Enforcer is trying to break free but Phillips’ grip is strong….

DF: Of all the ways I thought this match would end, this wasn’t one of them….

JK: Phillips is well versed in submission, and his strength is key to that….he is really hurting Enforcer…..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:35 pm

Enforcer’s face is reddening as he tries to force himself free, pushing his arms against the inside of Phillips’ biceps in an attempt to gain separation. Phillips is relentless in his efforts but somehow Enforcer drives his arms apart…

DF: He broke it!

JK: Incredible strength….

Phillips is knocked off balance by the power of Enforcer and is temporarily stunned as Big E then lifts him up onto his shoulders and spins him around…

JK: TORTURE RACK!

The crowd are booing as Enforcer’s power is now the weapon and he is squeezing the life out of Phillips, applying serious pressure to the back and neck as he pushes his shoulders upwards. The referee is asking Phillips if he wants to quit but JP yells “no” and kicks his legs, trying his hardest to fight his way to salvation….

DF: Phillips may have no choice but to give it up…

Phillips is really being tortured by the submission but JP suddenly manages to pull his legs free of Enforcer’s grip and he slips down the back into a Russian legsweep….

JK: Phillips needed that….he needs to rebuild from here….

Both men are flat out on their backs as the referee begins to count toward ten. Their chests are heaving in and out as they slowly get back toward their feet and Phillips tries to drag Big E into the middle of the ring…

DF: TOUCHDOWN!

Enforcer drives his head against the bridge of Phillips’ nose, forcing the break, and then he pushes him against the ropes, flooring him with a clothesline as he comes back. Phillips gets back up and Enforcer nails him with a fall away slam………………………………..1………………………….2………………….kickout. Enforcer gets back up and he pulls Phillips into the middle, lifting him into a spike DDT………………………1…………………..2……….Phillips manages to kick out again!

JK: Jimmy Phillips is hurting here….

DF: Great time for Enforcer to go for the kill….

Enforcer seems to feel the same way as he makes his way over to the corner and kneels down, waiting for Phillips to stand up. Jimmy Phillips is unsteady on his legs but eventually he stands, just as Enforcer comes running toward him….

JK: FACECHECK!

Phillips drop toe holds Enforcer to the mat, blocking the flying forearm, and then he runs off the ropes as Big E stands back up….

DF: GAME-CHANGER!

Enforcer ducks the clothesline and pulls Jimmy Phillips into a sleeper slam in the middle of the ring, leaving JP flat. Enforcer then makes his way over to the corner and he begins to climb up the ropes, looking out at the crowd who are booing him furiously…

JK: Enforcer knows that a win over the EWF co-captain will be such a boost for FEAR…

DF: To knock off both captains in one night……

Enforcer reaches the top rope and the flashbulbs are going off as Enforcer nods his head before he flips off into a picture perfect moonsault…

JK: NOBODY HOME!

The crowd cheer as Phillips rolls away at the final moment, sending Enforcer crashing into the canvass in a heap. Phillips is crouched in the corner, trying to control his breathing, before he gets back to his feet and he runs at Enforcer….

DF: GAME-CHANGER!

The “clothesline from hell” connects with ultimate force but the impact causes Enforcer to roll from the ring to the outside, stopping any chance of Phillips making a cover. Phillips is looking at the referee, who is unable to help, and then he rolls from the ring…

JK: Enforcer will be a dead weight…

DF: Phillips should just take the count out victory…

JK: Not his style…

Phillips is eventually able to haul Enforcer up and dumps him back under the bottom rope. He makes his way across and drops into the cover…
….2
………….3!

DF: Kicked out….

The crowd boo as Enforcer pushes his shoulder up off the mat before the count of three can be completed. Phillips slowly begins to get up off the deck and he stalks Enforcer, waiting for him to climb back up…

JK: Phillips knows he is close…

Phillips is waiting for a few moments, sizing up his angles, before eventually Enforcer makes it back to his feet and turns around…

DF: TOUCHDOWN!

“Schizophrenic” plays out of the speakers and the fans in attendance begin to boo Mike Conrad’s theme music. Phillips pushes Enforcer to the ground and turns to the stage himself, awaiting the appearance of his former best friend.

JK: Damn FEAR….interrupting again…

DF: But where is Conrad?

Phillips continues to look at the stage but Conrad does not appear, leaving Phillips angrier than ever. He turns back around and beckons Enforcer to stand up…

JK: TOUCH….

Enforcer elbows his way free of the “rock-bottom” this time and he then lifts Phillips up onto his shoulders and throws him onto the ropes, causing Phillips land throat-first across the top. Phillips is dazed as Enforcer runs off the opposite side….

DF: FACECHECK!

JK: No….

…2
………….3!

DF: Turning into a great night for FEAR….

JK: Another goddamn stitchup….

The crowd voice their displeasure as the referee raises Enforcer’s arm in victory and Big E stands over the prone body of Jimmy Phillips with a proud look on his face. “Saturday night” is blasting out and the FEAR man basks in his glory…

DF: One second of distraction and Phillips got tagged….

JK: It was Conrad’s music…

DF: I agree but still….EWF need to get used to these underhand tactics, there will be plenty next week at War Games…if we can’t get through that then we are in deep trouble….FEAR have knocked off our best tonight…

JK: Jimmy Phillips is not going to be happy when he comes round….the man is desperate for retribution on Conrad….

DF: He has only ten days to wait….he will get his hands on Mike Conrad at Day of Reckoning….

Enforcer climbs from the ring and he goads the crowd as he makes his way up the ramp with a triumphant grin. The referee is checking on Jimmy Phillips as the action heads backstage.

Match result: Enforcer via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes 52 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:35 pm

*We go backstage and the crowd roar as Thunder is shown standing by with Carlton Jacobs. Thunder looks dressed for action and his face is full of determination as the interview begins.

Jacobs: Thunder…

*Crowd cheer

Jacobs: Now is the time…..the biggest match of your career and certainly a game-changing match in the history of EWF wrestling. In just a few moments you will have the opportunity to fight for the EWF World Heavyweight Championship…..how does it feel?

Thunder: A strange sensation…..I have waited a long time for this opportunity, worked very hard to earn this chance. But in the midst of this war this match has come as quite a surprise for me, a pleasant surprise but a surprise nonetheless. After weeks of being locked in this battle with FEAR, now I have the chance to not only push myself to the top of the mountain but to take the crown that they covet so much….if I can get my hands on the world championship, that means FEAR cannot complete the puzzle….they cannot have all the power in this company…

Jacobs: Quite an incentive. But away from the war….what does this match mean to you? You have come so far from back in the day, wrestling in a garden in Hereford…

Thunder: If I knew then what I knew now…..I never thought this day would come, years of pushing myself beyond the limit and working myself to the bone. But never once did my loyal fans give up faith on me…they believed in me, they pushed on to greatness….and tonight I get to pay them back…I get to give them a moment that we have waited for a very long time….

Jacobs: Just a month ago you were embroiled in a classic encounter with your best friend, Liam Wood….you came off second-best in that match, so I imagine you didn’t believe you would have a world title shot so soon after?

Thunder: I always believed I would get to this point and although losing to Liam was a setback, I think it made me stronger in the long-run. I feel like twice the man that entered Scars and Stripes last month and I truly believe this is my time to shine in the big leagues….some say Liam should be in this position and not me, but I earned this opportunity and I am not going to waste it….tonight, right here in the Coliseum…”The oncoming storm” is going to blow away the competition….

*Crowd roar

Jacobs: I wish you all the luck in the world, Thunder…

*Thunder bows as the crowd can be heard chanting “E-dub-f” and then the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:36 pm

*Ojore is shown looking at the message in the empty room once more “Jus ad bellum” before he turns away and exits the room, heading out into the corridor and toward the lobby. From a door at the end of the corridor steps the members of FEAR, each of them gazing at Ojore. The big man does not flinch or stop walking forward, heading straight toward his “allies”. Suddenly, FEAR line up against the wall in a guard of honour and Drake Callihan is shown standing at the head.

Callihan: And NEW World Heavyweight Champion….Ojjjoooooreeeee!

*Garcia and Roth can be seen nodding their heads as Callihan smiles toward the giant. Ojore continues to walk toward them.

Callihan: This is the moment we have all been waiting for….once this jewel is in our possession, there is nothing left to stand in our way. Time to strike the final nail in the coffin…..tonight will forever be remembered as the night when FEAR turned off the life support machine….

*Ojore passes FEAR and Callihan reaches up to pat him on the shoulder but Ojore just walks past him and out of the end of the corridor. Callihan looks a little taken aback as the rest of FEAR stare at each other and the scene changes for a final time.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:36 pm

*Vincent Costello is shown sat in his locker-room, not moving and not speaking. He has the EWF Championship laid across his lap and he is just staring at the belt, his focus never wavering. A knock comes at the door and a stagehand pops his head in.

Stagehand: Your up now, Mr Costello…

*Costello doesn’t even lift his head to acknowledge the message, he just continues to stare at the belt. He then gets up and lifts the championship over his shoulder before exiting the room and making his way toward the Gorilla position. On his journey he notices that none of the technical team or backstage personnel acknowledge him, something he has welcomed for a long time. He then pauses in the lobby area, just scanning the perimeter and looking around at the various “EWF” and “FEAR” posters that have been pinned to the walls, noticing that his face is missing from every single shot. Costello seems deep in thought as he adjusts the belt on his shoulder and then looks in front of him to the curtain, where he can hear the fans making a lot of noise inside the Coliseum.

Another stagehand is beckoning for Costello to head toward the front of the entranceway as his music is about to play out of the PA system, but Costello is still not co-operative. He is still looking around the vicinity, seemingly taken aback by the fact that there is signs of his existence in this company. He then lifts the championship down off his shoulder once more and he looks at the nameplate on the front of it. His brow furrows and then he shakes his head, turning away from the entranceway and striding back down the corridor. The stagehands all look perplexed as Costello is followed by the cameras, showing him reaching the end of the corridor and entering the stairwell toward the parking lot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:37 pm

Main Event
EWF World Heavyweight Championship
Vincent Costello © vs Ojore vs Thunder

JK: What the hell is going on?

DF: Beats me….we are schedule to have a world championship match but it looks like Vincent Costello is bailing….

*Rick Ambrose is shown in the ring, ready to announce the match, but he looks confused as is looking at the commentators for some help. Everyone is shrugging their shoulders as the Hypertron lights up and the cameras continue to show Costello’s exit from the building. Costello is shown heading into parking lot and toward his Bentley. He opens up the door and takes one last look at his surroundings before climbing inside and starting up the engine.

JK: He’s just going to leave?

DF: It sure as hell seems that way….

JK: LOOKOUT!

DF: OH MY GOD….

*Costello is just about to pull the car into reverse as a huge object comes hurtling from the balcony above and smashes straight through the windscreen of the car, crushing the front of it. Glass is shattered all across the floor and the car alarm is sounding out as the cameras pan upward to show the thunderous-looking Ojore gazing down from the balcony.

DF: We need medics…

JK: It might be too late….Ojore just pushed that industrial waste disposal unit off the balcony….right through Costello’s car…

DF: This is unbelievable….

*Ojore begins to move toward the steps at the far end of the balcony and he walks down them, heading for the crushed car. Medics and backstage personnel are beginning to arrive on the scene as Ojore marches up to the car and he rips the driver’s seat door from the vehicle, sending it flying across the floor. The cameras get a good shot of Vincent Costello’s bloodied arm inside the wreckage as Ojore leans in and grabs ahold of something, dragging it out.

JK: Is he pulling Costello to safety?

DF: Not a chance…

*Ojore pulls the EWF World Championship out of the car and he looks at it before walking away from the scene. The front of the car begins to smoke and flames appear, sending the medics into pandemonium. Fire extinguishers are suddenly spraying everywhere in a desperate attempt to put out the fire.

JK: They need to get Costello the hell out of that car…

DF: I can’t believe what we are watching here…

JK: And what is Ojore doing with the championship, that doesn’t belong to him…

We go back to ringside and the crowd are stunned into silence from the events that are taking place in the backstage area. “Seven nation army” then hits the speakers and deafening boos accompany the arrival of Drake Callihan.

Callihan: You can all settle down…I haven’t got the time to play pantomimes with you. As you can all see, something very serious and grave has taken place in the backstage area. We were scheduled to have a world championship match right here tonight…but due to what we have just seen, there is no way I can allow that to happen…

*Crowd boo furiously

Callihan: Boo all you like but there is no way Vincent Costello can compete here tonight…infact until he has been examined I don’t know when you will next see Vincent Costello in that ring…

*Callihan is looking around at the audience, who do not look happy with what has happened.

Callihan: As a co-owner of this company, and soon to be sole-owner it is only right that I attempt to rectify the decision……that is why, I am formally announcing that at Day of Reckoning….inside the War Game structure………….the last superstar to score and pinfall or a submission……….will be the NEW World Heavyweight Champion…

*Crowd pop

JK: Oh wow…

DF: That is huge….Callihan has taken the championship off Costello and he has put it up for grabs inside War Games…

Callihan: My apologies go out to everyone who came here tonight to see this world championship clash…but in the interest of fairness there is no way that can happen….as for anyone who has looked at the proposed line-up for Day of Reckoning and can only see the “War Games” match scheduled, I am here to inform you that there will be several EWF/FEAR clashes earlier in the day, with the team that records the most victories having the final stipulation pick…..it all comes down to next week….but rest assured, in ten days time….Fear shall conquer all!

*The crowd boo furiously as Callihan laughs and begins to back away into the backstage area.

JK: That is a huge development, one heck of an announcement……..

DF: As if Day of Reckoning couldn’t get any bigger….now the stage is set for the biggest match in this company’s history….perhaps one of the biggest matches in wrestling period.

JK: It is all scheduled for ten days…folks you are not going to want to miss it…it promises to be a night that nobody will ever forget…

DF: I hate to interrupt you partner but I understand that chaos is ensuing in the backstage area…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 08 Jul 2013, 1:39 pm

*The cameras shoot back to the parking lot, where Vincent Costello has thankfully been dragged from the wreckage of the car and is being loaded into a waiting ambulance. But there is a lot of shouting and commotion as the cameras pan around to show Thunder battling with Ojore near the doorway of the lot. Thunder is lashing kicks against the legs of Ojore but the big man pushes him away and then attempts to run at Thunder with a clothesline, only for Thunder to sidestep and send Ojore crashing into the door of a pickup truck. Ojore staggers back around and Thunder blasts him in the face with the EWF Championship…

JK: Thunder is not happy he lost his chance at the belt…

*Alex Garcia and Tyler Roth suddenly jump Thunder from behind and they drive him back into the pickup truck before Garcia wrenches the door open and slams it against the face of Thunder, who drops to the floor. Both men are stomping on Thunder as Liam Wood and Robin Reborn enter the fray…

DF: And the numbers are even once more….

*Reborn superkicks Roth into the bed of the pickup truck and then climbs up inside and begins to pummel the big man. Wood lifts Garcia up and charges him back into a stack of tables, before administering some ground and pound on the floor. Reborn then smashes Roth’s head off the top of the pickup truck, leaving him slumped on his back, before he reaches up and grabs the balcony above him…

JK: What the hell is Robin Reborn doing?

DF: This kid has no FEAR…….SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

JK: OH MY GOD!

The pickup truck sags right to the floor as Reborn front flips from the ten foot balcony and drives right down ontop of Roth in the bed of the truck. Reborn is holding his ribs as he drops down to parking lot floor, straight into Mike Conrad….

JK: DUSTBUSTER!

*Conrad plants Reborn’s face right into the concrete floor as Enforcer is seen wrapping a steel chain around the throat of Liam Wood and dragging him off Alex Garcia, choking him on the floor. Mike Conrad is smiling before he is spun around and pummeled by a furious Jimmy Phillips.

DF: This is just crazy….all these guys are trying to finish each other off before we even get to Day of Reckoning….

Phillips continues to crack Conrad with punches before running him backward, sending him flying into the backdoor of the ambulance that houses Vincent Costello. Medical staff flee the scene in panic as Phillips then drags Conrad around and bounces his head off the front of a black rental car. He pulls Conrad up on the front and drags him into place….

JK: Phillips has waited a long time for this……………..TOUCH…

*Conrad drops down to his knees and he nails a low-blow on Phillips before quickly drilling with a double armed DDT on the roof, leaving Phillips completely flat out. On the other side of the lot, Enforcer is still choking out Liam Wood when Jason Sparxz joins the fight with a flying dropkick that sends Enforcer staggering back toward the stairwell….

DF: Sparxz to the rescue…

JK: OR NOT!

The crowd can be heard groaning as Ojore sprints into life and he spears Sparxz straight past Enforcer and through the door into the stairwell, smashing the door right of its hinges. Both men are completely motionless on the floor as Enforcer just laughs and turns around….

DF: Thunder is back…..TEQUILA BOMB!

Thunder kicks Enforcer in the stomach and flips him up for the powerbomb on the concrete as Mike Conrad clatters into Thunder from behind, knocking him down. Enforcer and Conrad then drag Thunder up and they run him forward, throwing him with real aggression into the concrete wall in front of them , leaving Thunder down and out.

JK: FEAR have taken the fight to EWF and they have proven too much it would seem…

DF: I sure hope this isn’t a sign of things to come….

Conrad and Enforcer look around at the damage they have caused and then they nod at each other. Enforcer heads back toward the doorway into the arena as Conrad stares over at Jimmy Phillips, who is rubbing blood from his brow on the top of the nearby car. Conrad and Phillips stare at each other and then….

JK: WORLD EATER!

The crowd can be heard roaring as Liam Wood spins Conrad around and lifts him into the air before nailing him with the sickening knee right to the face. Conrad is completely flat on the floor as Wood rubs his neck and then looks up, straight at Enforcer who is looking right back. The show ends with both superstars staring at each other, the EWF Championship belt lying on the floor in the middle.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down