The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card!! 10/08/2012

+16
BlueDragon1205
Nay
Gregers
ncfc_Tooze
President Trump
Lee
Uryu Ishida
Bentyf1
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Cable
Blade
JJJohnson
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Teej
Bull
Beer
20 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card!! 10/08/2012 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card!! 10/08/2012

Post by Beer Fri 03 Aug 2012, 3:18 pm

Match 1
Mr Kenty v Kurt Hernandez

Match 2
Hobo v Vortex

Danny McGraw Addresses Cassius’ Suspension

Match 3
Dopant Zero v Chaos & James McManus v Nay Bother & Dragon v Trevor Swann & Logan Kincade

Match 4
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Blue Dragon v Scorpion v Assassin

Match 5
The Saint v Chris Patricks

Match 6
JJ Johnson v Crime Lord

Main Event
Number 1 Contender Match for 6WF Undisputed Title
TGA v Uryu Ishida
Special Referee: Cassius Zhi

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card!! 10/08/2012 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card!! 10/08/2012

Post by Bull Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:07 pm

The lights in the arena go pitch black as the titantron begins to show a scorpion crawling in the desert and then shows it attacking its prey as it does so "I won’t do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system. The crowd begins to boo as Scorpion slowly walks down the ramp looking frustrated. He can be seen wearing his Che Guevara tribute shirt as well as holding a microphone.

Scorpion gets into the ring and begins to look around at the fans who boo.

S: Time and Time again I have proven to everyone why this company is on its way to the graveyard and why it’s going to end up just like 6CW...That’s right remember them?...Oh and before you stupid smartass begin to think to yourselves that 6CW went out of business due to competition from 6WF. I want to point out that’s the utter bullsh*t they want you to think but the really thing that happened was that Alex Walker and his cooperative idiots have no clue on how to run a business and how to make it successful.

Scorpion can be seen looking frustrated as the Crowd boo heavily.

S: It just makes me sick that the 6CW rejects can just join 6WF and pretty much earn a title shot...Look at Mr.Kenty just randomly joined and is demanding a shot??...How long has he been in this company to even deserve a title shot, Did he even start at the bottom of the ladder?...It makes me sick that I have to take a seat for these low life rejects who walk into this company like they are bigger then everything in it and as if they own it.

S: Oh and how long is it going to be before this place opens its doors to the rejects of CWA?...I bet not even a month before the idiots that run this company go "That guy has talent" and sign up another reject, The fact of the matter is this Company does NOT KNOW TALENT WHEN IT SEES IT!!

Scorpion begins to pointing to himself as the crowd boo; Scorpion walks around before going to speak again

S: Sure we have guys like Uryu , The Saint , JJ Johnson , TGA , Crime Lord, Cassius Zhi. But what this company fails to see is who is there to carry the torch once these so called "Legends" retire for "Good?" or for Cassius sake end up in a mental institution?...This Company fails to see the talent it has and refuses to let them run with the ball if you will and for that reason when this company is ashes...I for one WONT BE!!!

The crowd boo heavily and start chanting at Scorpion as
Scorpion can be seen full of frustration as he walks down to the ramp and begins to shout the words...

S: I AM THE BEST THIS COMPANY HAS EVER SEEN AND IT’S TIME IT OPENED ITS EYES AND SAW IT!!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Sat 04 Aug 2012, 11:12 am

RJ: Well ladies and gentleman, I am still in shock at what we witnessed yesterday. Cassius Zhi looked to be gone from 6wF for an undetermined amount of time, but Danny McGraw had other plans.

MW: I’ve always said McGraw had a great business mind. He knows that people will be tuning in next week to see if Uryu can battle against all the odds.

RJ: But you’ve got to worry about the mental state of Cassius and whether he can go the entire match.

(Whatever Wire responds with, it is drowned out by the cheers of the crowd as TGA walks out on to the ramp. ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ kicks in as TGA slaps hands with a few fans before sliding into the ring. He calls for the music to be cut.)

TGA: Last night I delivered what I had promised. I managed to get yet another pinfall victory over the 6wF Champion Crime Lord. I believe that takes the current score to 2-1 to me. And I’m pretty sure that the score spanning our careers is even more in my favour. I digress from my original point though; I was the wrestler who got the victory. JJ Johnson helped, of course, but what the hell did Uryu do last night? All that idiot managed to do was stumble down to the ring after we’d won and get his ass handed to him by Cassius Zhi!

RJ: That’s unfair; TGA knows what Uryu has been going through!

TGA: Danny McGraw last night showed why he might be over taking The Saint for the biggest coward in 6wF. Let’s not pretend that McGraw and I see eye to eye about everything and go out drinking together. I loathe the way he does business and the cretins that he continues to mentor and support. But he’s intelligent. He knows that Cassius brings in cash and that Crime Lord breaking my record would bring in an even greater amount. He’s terrified that I’ll beat Crime Lord before that day comes and cost him his big pay day. He’s so scared that he’s put me in yet another number one contender’s match.

MW: I’m not sure it’s so smart to bite the hand that feeds you...

TGA: I had the stat guys out back look into the past 6 months of Uryu’s career. I’ve had more pinfall victories over Crime Lord in the past month that Uryu has in the last 6. Like I said, McGraw knows what he’s doing and realises the inevitable is that in a one on one match I’d beat Uryu black and blue around all four corners of that ring. Cassius adds unpredictability to the match up.

What if Cassius and I are working together? What if Uryu and I decide to work together? What if this is all one big screw job and Uryu, Cassius and McGraw are all working together? There are a thousand different ‘what if’ scenarios and all of them are irrelevant. The only thing you all need to know is that I work best when I work alone. I have worked with others in the past, heck, my legacy is based on being the star of the Dynasty and leader of the New Dynasty. That’s right, I was above Crime Lord even then and all they were to me were lackeys- all except Crime Lord. I thought that were shared a brother-like bond that was strong enough to survive the harshness of this industry, evidently I was wrong.

But I did survive; in fact some say that the period of isolation was the best of my career. I may not have held the world title but people quivered at the thought of facing me. Just like they do today. Danny McGraw has shown you all that he is willing to go to great lengths to make my path to the world title as troublesome as possible. What you need to realise Danny is that no matter what or who you put in my way, I will plough straight through them. Nothing is going to stop me from saving 6wF from Crime Lord’s shambolic reign or your pathetic leadership.

I am the greatest 6wF superstar of any generation. There is no man remaining in the industry who even comes close. Throughout my time I’ve seen many a man crumble once they reach the top, even now we just sit by and watch Uryu and Cassius destroy themselves. I am the exception to the rule- I will be the last man standing in 6wF even when all others have disappeared!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Sat 04 Aug 2012, 3:26 pm

Trevor Swann is seen running down a corridor backstage at the 6WF arena. He is all dressed up in a track suit with weights strapped onto his arms and ankles. He runs up to Logan Kincade's locker room before pausing. He quickly measures his pulse and smiles before knocking on the door.

TS: Logan it's Trevor here mind if I have a quick word?

There is some noise from within before Logan opens the door with a slightly confused look on his face at Trevor being so polite.

LK: I guess but the main thing is you don't muck this week up Trev to be honest I don't care what else you have to say just let me get on and destroy the opposition.

Trevor starts to talk and barely lets up as he starts to ramble and splurge out a non-stop speech.

TS: Well that's what I wanted a word about you see. It's good news you see. I admit that I haven't been fully on the ball as you might say since winning the European Championship. In fact I tested myself on the beep test only the other week and lets just say that my performance wasn't up to my usual standard that I and the people that depend upon me expect.

TS: Now I'm not going to make any rash comments but I've got this new erm how shall we call it training aid. Well I tested myself again this week on the good old beep test and my performance wasn't back to my record breaking results but lets just say I'm well on the way to my being like my old self.

Logan starts looking a bit perplexed as Trevor keeps talking without leaving a gap to breath and starts to close the door before Trevor puts his hand up on the door frame to block Logan from shutting the door.

TS: So much so that I feel we can be supremely confident about our tag team match this week. I know that you are on a real good run of results recently and I don't intend to let you or the Consultancy down in the slightest. I mean let's look at our opponents.

Logan shuts the door anyway on Trevor pushing Trevor's hand off the door frame but Trevor continues talking to the door ignoring the fact that Logan isn't there anymore.

TS: Chaos and McManus well we know that they won't be singing from the same him sheet that is a small time bomb that's waiting to self implode there. Dragon well I beat him this past week and Nay Bother will be lucky if he even knows where he is the number of head traumas that he has received recently.

TS: the only real challenge I see is that Dopant Zero team. Zero is the big thing though there I mean what have they done yet in 6WF? Nothing Nada zilch zero. Yes they were good in that small 6CW organisation but really 6WF and the Consultancy is a little above them. Don't you think Logan....?

TS: Quite. Precisely I couldn't have put it better myself. To be honest as I always say I doubt they will even turn up they probably ain't got the bails to deal with us two.

TS: Anyway Logan it's been lovely talking to you and I look forward to our match this week I know I can depend on you. I just seem to have found so much more energy and enthusiasm for my training again. I mean I think my abs are even getting a fair bit more defined again you know. I must rush though keep on with the training and striving to improve myself. See you in the ring then Logan bye.....

Trevor turns and sprints off down the hall way.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 05 Aug 2012, 12:36 am

*The action is backstage in the Birmingham Bowl and JJ Johnson is inside the interview pod with RJ. Johnson is dressed in an unzipped, sleeveless hoody with no shirt underneath and a pair of jeans.The crowd inside the arena make a huge noise as they see one of their idols up on the screen

RJ:JJ, this has got to be starting to feel like old times for you?.....out here with the crowd chanting your name, the wins are starting to flow and people are starting to talk about you as a contender once again..

JJ:It feels good RJ….you know it’s all been well documented that I lost my way, let all that emotional bull (beep) get up on my shoulders and weigh me down. But I done got mo’ that one boot up my a55 in the last 14 days and it has awoken me to a few little home truths that I’d been hiding from…

You see JJ Johnson ain’t gone be young forever….being in the prime o’ my life ain’t gone last fo’ much mo’ so allowing a few bad calls and misdemeanours get me down and out is jus not what the doctor be ordering fo’ me right now….

When the hell would JJ Johnson allow a few defeats to have him hanging up on the ropes, slouching with no thought of hitting back up to the big time. You know I went on a bad run, maybe worse that anybody ever seen in 6WF…..but plain and simple fact is, I’m better than that and all I had to do was pull my egotistical a55 out o’ the hole I was inhabiting and call fo’ a little help…

I got my help….I got Clarke James reading me a sermon and boy if you manage to sit through that without engaging sleep then you know you up fo’ the big time…

*Crowd laugh

JJ:My homeboy, original gangster…..Marlo Green he done whooped my a55 worse than any chump on this roster could…..he theoretically kicked my teeth through the back o’ my face and he let me know in no uncertain terms that I was one selfish, ungrateful son o’ a b1tch……and fo’ that I thank that decrepit looking fool…

*JJ smirks

JJ:He never shied away from telling me the truth, telling exactly what I needed to hear and I respect that, I truly do appreciate that because I needed to know what the issue was….JJ Johnson most certainly needed some enlightenment.

I been away in the darkness fo’ almost six months….losing grip on reality, losing grip on exactly what it is that JJ Johnson supposed to stand fo’. JJ Johnson supposed to be the warrior fo’ the people….JJ Johnson supposed to fight fo’ the people that supported me since day one….JJ Johnson is supposed to shed every drop o’ blood, sweat and tears he got to give back to every single fan that stands out there night after night and chants my name….

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:I could stand here and list every fan on Facebook, every follower on Twitter….every playa and playarette that ever done bought tickets to see me perform and I could apologize to each and every one of you. But the people don’t wanna hear me get soppy no mo’….they don’t want JJ Johnson to dwell on that unimpressive period of time when all I did was let them down….and let myself down…

Instead they want JJ Johnson to shrug his a55 up off his shoulders….they want JJ Johnson up on his feet, muscles pumped, fire in my belly….they want me bringing the pain, demonstrating my game like nobody ever done seen before…..they want this microphone tilted and JJ Johnson letting the world know that my time…..my time is now…

Crowd:DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ:Oh you damn straight….all o’ those months sat back and feeling sorry for myself there was still one thought, one dream inside that could not be eradicated. One flame that could not be extinguished…that was the hope, the thought and the prayer that one day, one day I would hit my streak…..climb that ladder….leave superstar after superstar in my wake…trailblazing this (beep) like only I can….

Then there would be no doubt….nobody standing in my way….nothing that could deny that JJ Johnson was next in line…..undoubtable…..the untouchable number one contender to the 6WF Championship…

*Crowd cheer

JJ:That was what kept me going, that was what left me clinging onto this basic reality, knowing that my tenure with 6WF….my career, it don’t end until I make that happen….I don’t leave this place until that championship is on the line that one last time…

Everytime I stepped into the boardroom, every time I addressed 6WF management and I let them know that this all ain’t vibing right now…..I still couldn’t bring myself to turning my back, could not walk away because I cannot and will not leave until that championship resides around this waist one mo’ time…..

I can’t explain to you how it feels RJ….I can’t put into the words the emotions you feel when you the champion. When you considered the best in the world and there is nobody that can dispute that fact…twenty thousand, thirty thousand, heck sometimes fifty thousand plus on they feet, roaring yo’ name….the electricity you feel, the goosebumps up yo arms….it is a feeling unlike anything else on this planet…

And I want it RJ….I want it more than anything else in this world. I crave it and I seek it more and more as these weeks roll by. I know I can’t fight this fight fo’ ever….I know I can’t perform to 100% fo’ much longer…

But aslong as I can….aslong I got my full arsenal at disposal….aslong as I still be hitting that gym and working harder than anyone else in this business……then I will be here, night after night….day after day….aisle after aisle…

I will be on every card, every week…..month after month until I realize my dream…until the referee’s hand comes crashing down fo’ the three…….crowd rioting to the rafters….ring announcer with that microphone cocked…

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…..THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH….AND NEW 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOn…………..JJ JOHNSON!

*Crowd pop thunderously

JJ:Until I hear that call…until that decision becomes official, I ain’t moving a goddamn inch….I ain’t stepping back and I ain’t taking this size fifteen boot off the accelerator…..i’ve got unfinished business and I’m going all out until my mission be accomplished…

Since the moment I stepped proud out on that Born in Fire stage….when I looked the greatest 6WF superstar of all time in the eyes and I whooped his monkey a55 all over London town…I knew that this next twelve months, they were my defining era……they were the moments when I either went hard or I went home…my name either cemented in concrete or it gone shatter in glass…

And I blew seven months….i’ve thrown away over half my time…but I still got five on the clock….I still got five mo’ months by my reckoning to leave nobody in any doubt that JJ Johnson ain’t just the greatest right now…but he the greatest of all time, period.

*Crowd roar in approval

JJ:But I can’t do that until I start duplicating these victories….until my stock rises to the point where nobody else rivals me……JJ Johnson needs to start putting my rivalries to bed, taking care of all my business and then moving into position fo’ a match of a lifetime…

RJ:And what better way to do all that then this Friday night…..when you go one on one with the 6WF Champion, Crime Lord…

JJ:Couldn’t have a better opportunity…..couldn’t be blessed with a bigger chance than the one that worked itself up on my plate….

JJ Johnson knows that although he still a household name, the biggest name synonymous with this business….I still got a lot to prove. I ain’t considered main event standard right now, I ain’t a “headliner” or a marketable pay per view seller……that is a standard that must be earned….and I got a whole lot o’ work to do in order to make that happen….

So Friday night I’m up against Crime Lord…..and I could talk smack, I could rip this jack a55 a new rectum hole but the fact is, I need to concentrate on my game and acknowledge the fact that talking just ain’t gone get the job done in this scenario…

This might be….just might be the most dominant run by any champion in history….beat six guys…..beat twenty plus guys….and then beat three mo' ….in his last three title defences this man has been unstoppable….he went months without a blot on his record book….you can’t make this (beep) up…

And I don’t expect any feelings to be mutual…I don’t expect Crime Lord to speak to the media and give me one ounce of praise whatsoever….that ain’t his style….but me trying to talk down his records is like a fat kid denying he likes those cakes…

Crime Lord one of the best superstars ever walked through those doors…overlooked by many, underestimated by very few nowadays……he been a forgotten man but this title reign proven once and for all that he is the top bracket of this business……he is up there with the elite of the elite…

But up in that elite is this man stood befo you right now….Franchise Playa…..Main Event Master….Mr 6WF…..JJ Johnson ain’t playing no games any mo’…..JJ Johnson ain’t pretending to be something he ain’t…..i’m back in the driving seat, I’m fully loaded….and when I fire with all I got, I’m one scary a55 mother (beeper)

*Crowd pop

JJ:I can feel it….I can sense it in my bones…I’m ready to rock….i’m ready to leave all the bad karma behind and start forging my own path…..creating my own destiny……I’m ready to make this star shine brighter than anyone else….

I know what this match means….I know that going toe to toe with the pound for pound best fighter in this world right now is my doorway to the mountain top….I know standing nose to nose with the Undisputed World Champion and giving him a test that he never gone forget is my way to put my name back up in lights…

And he can dismiss me…..he real good at that…..but deep inside his gut he knows that this challenge is one that will push him to his absolute limits….he knows a re-ignited, re-invigorated JJ Johnson is a beast that he ain’t never been happy to stand with…..he knows that I can take away everything he has worked so hard fo…..and boy I’ll do it with a big old smile upon this face…

Crime Lord needs not worry about the main event….need not worry about Uryu, TGA or the fact that Cassius finally done lost his goddamn mind…….what he needs to be concerned with is stepping in that ring with me this Friday night….needs to be concerned that by time I finished with him, the myth that he is unbeatable is banished…..his title reign and his dominance may very well be in tatters……JJ Johnson is back baby, and he is badder than ever……and if you don’t be believing me, I’ll show you at Lockdown….

*JJ gives the Coalition salute and the crowd roar

RJ:And just finally JJ……a word on the ongoing feud between yourself and The Saint….last week he turned down a match between the both of you at Explosion….is this something that will be pursuing or will you will be changing direction from here on in?

JJ:Do I look like the sort o’ fool who just gone give up because Saint done told me “no”…do you really think just because this lanky streak o’ geriatric (beep) done told JJ Johnson “no” that all o’ a sudden we just gone forget bout things?

Hell no RJ….hell no that ain’t going down on JJ Johnson’s watch. You see fo’ the last two and a half months I have had my a55 beat from pillar to post…..humiliated, tortured and plain up just had my life made a living hell by this big dumba55, crack smoking fool and his precious lapdog…

They wanted to make a name offa JJ Johnson….said they gone “finish me off”…..and yet here I am, larger than life…..still standing, infact I be standing better than I have in a long time…

Saint wants to be the big boy….wants everyone to lick his shrivelled up balls and tell him he’s the “daddy” but boy didn’t realise you actually gotta put in a little hard work to earn some credit…

See beating up on a mild mannered Cassius Zhi don’t impress JJ Johnson…..beating down on my a55 when I’m in the slums,still ain’t really getting the juices flowing….Saint wants to be number one, remembered as the greatest of our era….then damn I’m giving him everything he wants, the chance to set the record straight….

At Explosion I am offering Saint the chance to put his name above all others….to finally be a man….to be the man….he can bring everything he got…unleash hell upon me and leave my body battered and broken…..nothing left of JJ Johnson…

That sort of performance….that sort of victory will make The Saint a living legend, he will go down in history as the best…..and there was me thinking that was exactly what he wants?

But last Friday night I gazed into his eyes….and I didn’t see no Ultimate Weapon…I didn’t see the so called “badman” that got everyone fleeing fo’ cover…..all I saw was one scared a55, coward looking fool who ain’t got the balls to go one on one with JJ Johnson at Explosion…

*Crowd pop

JJ:Must be difficult looking in the mirror everyday and telling yourself that your the “best” when in reality you just one baby back b1tch in grown up clothing…..

You tell these people your number one with a bullet….but JJ Johnson sees you for what you really are, a gun shy punk with a big mouth…..a mouth JJ Johnson is going to enjoy wiring shut at Explosion…

Because my offer doesn’t go away Saint….it ain’t never gone go away, and maybe just maybe I might have to start pushing the envelope up yo a55 crack if you continue to run from me….you might not want to fight a prime JJ Johnson….but prime JJ Johnson wants to fight you, an incase you hadn’t already gathered prime JJ Johnson is all about getting what he wants….

I don’t know when y’all became a coward….when you hid behind words and a reputation that you sure as hell don’t deserve….I don’t know when all you did was throw yo toys out o’ yo pram when things didn’t go yo way…..but take a look at yourself,you’re a joke….the whole world be laughing at you right now…..because fo’ some reason, you running…

Fo’ all my mistakes…my bad points and my downfalls, I done never ran away…..I never backed down from you or anybody else fo’ that matter…JJ Johnson never hid away from a fight….

You wanna be remembered….you want yo name to be defined in the upper echelons of all time then you need to prove to each and every critic, fan and follower of 6WF that you the best and you always been the best…..only way to do that…..by coming through me…

You know it and I know it……you know my demolition on yo CV means you get the golden egg…you get the plaudits and the accolades you done always strived for……it’s right here Saint, just waiting for you to pull that trigger…

You say you deserve to be world champion……then show these people why…..JJ Johnson be standing between you and that prize….you don’t get a shot until you go through me….no shortcuts, no ways out…..your gonna fight me Saint,I know it….ain’t no two ways about it….and deep inside that yella belly o’ yours, you know it two…

We putting this to bed….we settling it once and for all…..four years in the goddamn making and we giving the 6WF universe an answer they so richly deserve…

Me and you Saint……one on one….man to man…toe to toe and eyeball to frickin eyeball….every single fan in the arena on they feet and they gonna witness a matchup for the ages….two warriors stepping to it and leaving everything in that ring…..

Yo legacy ain’t defined Saint…..yo place in the hall of fame, it ain’t signed,sealed or delivered until you prove that you got the cojones….the big billy ballsack to eradicate JJ Johnson once and for all….you don’t get first prize until you prove that you better…

We this close…

*JJ holds his finger and thumb barely apart

JJ:This close from finishing it Saint….settling the differences…….ending it all….

And JJ Johnson will be damned if this chapter don’t get the ending it deserves….be damned if the final piece of my puzzle ain’t presented on a plate come Explosion….

You can look deep into my eyes right now….search the windows of this soul and see what lays inside…..you can feel the energy emerging from me and with God as my witness nothing but the truth will leave my mouth…

You will fight me Saint…you’ll fight me with everything you’ve got…..and you’ll enter Explosion with only one goal in mind….finishing the career of JJ Johnson in front of a sell-out crowd….an action that will reverberate around the globe…

But know this……JJ Johnson gone be at Explosion…..and everything you’ve got….i’ve got…………and everything you think your better at….i’ll prove to you that your dreaming……you ain’t never been in my class……never fit to lace my boots….nothing but a sad little plankton that clung onto my coattails fo’ far too long….

I outshined you within three months of signing fo’ this company and by the end of Explosion JJ Johnson will have done eclipsed yo a55 fo’ the very last time…..whether you like it or not, your pathway of destruction about to hit a barrier of immovable proportions…

So sit back……keep refusing…..keep telling yoself that you don’t need this….

*JJ smirks into the camera as he throws his hood up over his head

JJ:But I’ll be seeing you at Explosion……..i’ll be the guy dropping yo a55 like concrete shoes in the ocean….

*JJ backs out of the pod with a smile on his face and then exits the scene as the crowd chant his name.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:48 am

Dragon is back stage in his locker room and replaying the match from last week he pauses the cd and turns his head towards the camera man.

Dragon: This week is a big week for me I team up with one of the best superstars here in 6WF his name is Nay Bother and good fighter but he has problems with his head, He has taken one two many shots to the head and I just hope that he can be at his best there's three other teams in the tag match am in and I will need his help to conquer all of them.

I have had a pretty bad time off it, First Foo Poo has turned against me and then I lose my free weight championship and since then I have not one a match, I must put all this behind me and get back to winning ways or risk losing all the faith I have left in me.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly for Dragon giving him some encouragement.

Dragon: Thank you for support I really need it in this time of my life, I am in a dark place, My father has passed away , My brother has left me and my mother has just given up on me but I will prove them all wrong you see this match I have with Dopant Zero v Chaos & James McManus v v Trevor Swann & Logan Kincade will be a good test for me to bring back honour to my family's name and when me and Nay Bother win we will be the best tag team the world has ever seen and then we can go on to challenge for the world tag team championship.

The crowd let out a huge roar for Dragon.

Dragon: Then Foo Poo and my mother will have no choice but to come back crawling saying sorry for not be-leaving in me I am the best Japanese superstar to come into 6WF, I will become champion again one day and I will have the respect from my Brother and my Mother.

Dragon then turns back to his TV set and switches the play button on his remote as the scene fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sun 05 Aug 2012, 11:38 pm

Dopant Zero RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena.. the fans are all hype and excited for the upcoming Lockdown. The light in the Arena goes out as the fans in the building look nervous and unsure for what is about to go down. The lights in the Arena goes back on as the camera is focus on two men in the ring. Both wearing masks and all black like riot gear.. The fans boo as the two men open up their mask revealing themselves. Former 6CW Superstars Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama....

(The fans continue to boo as the two men smirk in the ring...Kenzaki grabs the microphone from the ring announcer and begins to speak)

Kenzaki- Well..Well..Well

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- If you thought you seen the last of Dopant Zero you are sadly mistaken!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- The look on all your faces when we kick the asses out of McManus and Chaos was priceless. You people were all shocked and you know something that might be the Shocker of 2012.

DOPANT ZERO INVADES 6WF

AND YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING

WE'RE DAMN PROUD OF IT!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- You see back in 6CW we never had that oppertunity to reach our deal to accomplish being the tag team champions! We never got that push we deserved! We were criticized and we were judged! 6CW is a place for WORTHLESS TALENT!

(Mix Reaction)

Kenzaki- If 6CW was the place to be that company wouldn't be under ruins! We busted our asses to be the best in 6CW. We headlined Night of Glory for the tag team titles and at the end this is how 6CW treated us?! Like Garbage! I am ashamed that I ever was apart of something soooo terrible. The product was bad and that damn Joshua Michaels!? Are you serious??

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- As soon as he took over 6CW. The show was going to go downhill regardless! And how about that! Three Months later and 6CW cease to exist!

(Kenzaki laughs as the fans give off a mix reaction)

Kenzaki- And now the question everyone wants to know is why? Why Dopant Zero!? Why are you hear in 6WF! What is your motive?

Kenzaki- I say Me and Tsukasa are in 6WF for one thing and thats straight domination of the tag team division. This division has been dead for far too long and Tsukasa and I are reviving it!

(Kenzaki pauses as he hands the mic to Tsukasa)

Tsukasa- We are reviving this company because the tag team division is dead here. Thats why we resurrected the belts which will soon be ours to keep!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Note to all of our opponents in line of a title shot we will take you down and out 6WF is the rise of Dopant Zero and NO ONE IS STOPPING US!

AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT....

(Scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon 06 Aug 2012, 1:40 am

"They Say" by Scars on Broadway blasts out of the arena soundsystem and the crowd immediately begin to boo vociferously.

RJ : Here he is folks. The Special Guest Referee in Friday Night's Main Event between TGA and Uryu that will determine the new Number One Contender, Cassius Zhi. And I think we can safely say that there has NEVER been a Special Guest Referee as unpredictable or as volatile, as this twisted maniac right here! Who knows where the hell his head could be on Friday?

MW : Who knows where it is right now - never mind Friday?

Cassius steps out onto the stage, once again without the Chinese coloured pyro and lighting of usual, and stares blankly into the crowd, as if looking beyond the fans and at nothing. Cassius slowly turns his head to look down at the ring, grimacing at it, then twitches his head back to the edge of the stage, greeting it instead with a twisted smile. Cassius roughly strokes his stubbled chin then slowly walks to the end of the stage, before crouching down and sitting on the edge, just like last week.

RJ : Good god look at him. Cassius is completely transfixed on that spot where he threw Clarissa.

Cassius is staring silently at the floor below, before eventually picking up a microphone from beside him. He begins to talk, without looking up from the floor.

Cassius : As our glorious leaders, the Board of Directors, have expressed their desire to ban me from competitive action, I feel I should probably stay away from that ring for now. Perhaps... that ring isn't where I belong at this moment in time. Besides, I feel a lot more comfortable here. I feel a calling to this place right here. Like I belong here!

RJ : What is he talking about?

Cassius : But I WILL return to that ring this Friday on Lockdown. Because despite the imperious direction of our shareholding deities that would have me suspended or fired, I have been given an opportunity by Mr. McGraw to appear regardless, as a Special Guest Referee!

Now I won't dwell on that match's participants, because I want to talk about what each and every other person in 6WF is talking about... ME!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : But before that, I will offer a warning to those participants. Come here...

Cassius beckons a cameraman towards him, and stares straight down the lens.

Cassius : I don't really care which one of you wins, Uryu, TGA. And I don't care who I count the 1...2...3 for.

All I care about is how quick I can make that damn count. Because as soon as my hand strikes the mat for a third time, that means the show is over. That means the curtain will come down, and the little 6WF logo will appear in the bottom corner of the screen. And then... then I am free to beat the living hell out of whoever is still lying in that damn ring!

Cassius smiles maniacally, then pushes the cameraman away. Cassius gets to his feet and starts slowly pacing the stage, now looking into the crowd rather than at the floor.

Cassius : And I can do that, and I can do it safe in the knowledge that Danny McGraw isn't going to fire me. And you know why?

Because he loves the danger too much! He loves the thrill! Danny McGraw's not stupid. He knows the potential liabilities surrounding my presence in his company. But the excitement I offer is just far too addictive, and profitable, for him to deny.

Which means apart from competing, I know I can do whatever the hell I like, and I won't be fired! In fact, I could tell a joke about Kobe Bryant right now, and get away with it. I could criticise 6WF's anti-bullying campaign, and they wouldn't dare turn my mic off. I could even come out here, and call Patrice Evra whatever the hell I wanted and I wouldn't even get suspended! BECAUSE I CAN DO WHAT I WANT. I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT! AND I WILL GET AWAY WITH IT EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Cassius crouches down at the edge of the stage, looking into the camera with a sinister grin again.

Cassius : Because I'm crazy... Which is a mitigating factor.

RJ : Mitigating factor my ass. He's using it a damn excuse if you ask me!

Cassius gets back to his feet again, pacing quicker than before.

Cassius : Yes. McGraw loves the inherent risk of my continued employment. To McGraw... I'm the guy who turns up at one of those middle class dinner parties bringing the cocaine. And sure, there's a chance that someone will end up face-down dead in the pool... (He points down at the concrete below the stage)... But it is worth the risk.

I AM WORTH THE RISK!

Because whilst The Saint is bringing the bland salad, and JJ Johnson is putting his over decorated trifle on the table... I'M SERVING UP THE EXCITEMENT!

And whilst Uryu's been at the party too, spending the last few months making his name, and making his money out of me - making a god damn career out of costing me World Title opportunities rather than winning them himself! Clarissa must have been using his freshly loaded, Cassius Zhi sponsored credit card to cut up those lines of Cocaine for HIS consumption. Because Uryu seems to have been getting more and more addicted to antagonising the Great Wall. More and more addicted to chasing this dragon. And it was only a matter of time until that addiction.. until that nagging greed got the better of him.

Cassius continues to pace more and more frantically

Cassius : And what we saw last week 6WF... was the final trembling mess of an addict with nothing left! Barely able to stand at my feet - with absolutely nothing left to give! Pathetically begging, pleading for one last hit. He couldn't speak. He couldn't even fight. He just... wanted... to be near me! ADDICTED TO ME!

Cassius laughs to himself, flicking his neck back and fore.

Cassius : Yes. That's what Uryu is. He's an addict!
In fact you're ALL addicts!

Cassius points around at the crowd

Cassius : You're all Cassius Zhi addicts!

You all wanted this... You all craved what I did to Clarissa. And now, just like addicts, just like the pathetic junkies you are, you're feeling sorry for yourselves now that you've had that hit. Now that the rush of what I did for you has evaporated.

NOW THAT YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF!
NOW YOU HAVE SEEN WHAT YOU WANTED!
WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!

Cassius seethes and strokes the back of his head, attempting to calm himself.

Cassius : You got it, and then you immediately regretted it!

But Danny McGraw, he isn't going to just let you... stop. McGraw isn't going to make ME stop! Because McGraw is your dealer, 6WF. And he's making too much money out of this narcotic to simply stop. And McGraw is an addict too, 6WF... just like all of you.

Danny McGraw is addicted To money!

Cassius walks a few feet down the ramp and gets in the faces of the fans in the front row - one of which is Cassius Sign Guy.

Cassius : So from now on, you're all going to overdose on Cassius Zhi. You're going to have Cassius Zhi rammed down your damn throats until you're choking on your own vomit. AND ITS BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR IT! YOU WANTED THIS! And its too damn late to backtrack! There is NO OPTION to backtrack. You're all hooked now.

He continues down the ramp, aggressively confronting random fans as his face reddens with rage.

Cassius : Each and every week you wilfully tuned in to watch this happen. 6WF became a mirror of society's perversion of entertainment; from Trash TV to Car Crash TV. And you could all see it happening, and McGraw could see it happening. Clarissa was an accident waiting to happen! It could have been anyone, but it was ALWAYS GOING TO HAPPEN! But you all wanted it just that little bit too much to make it stop.. or switch it off.

Cassius turns his back on the fans and slowly walks back up to the stage, talking as he ambles.

Cassius : So I could say sorry. I could show remorse for my actions. And we could all go on pretending I am something that I am not. But eventually you would all just crave that excitement once again... And "Cassius Gonna Kill Ya" would become the junkie's mantra ringing out around this hall of the damned once again. And it would all become just one vicious circle until you can admit...

Cassius spins around and holds his arms out at his side, shouting off mic.

Cassius : YOU ALL WANT THIS!

YOU... WANTED... THIS!

Cassius stays in the same position, absorbing the booing and jeering of the crowd with a sadistic smile on his face. He puts the mic to his mouth again, and speaks softer.

Cassius : And Miss Jessica... she wanted this too. But even she wanted to backtrack. Even she wanted to opt out once things started to get a little too... exciting. But Miss Jessica... She's gone now. She's now unnecessary. Because I, like McGraw, have come to realise 6WF, that sex doesn't sell anymore. Not in these days where you can get that on any website, or down any back alley in the world. Its common. And its boring.

But what I have... it can't be pornogrified. It can't be faked. And it cannot be replicated.

I am one of a kind! And what I offer you 6WF, is true spontaneity! True unpredictability! Pure, unalduterated Excitement!

No, 6WF. Sex no longer sells.

INSANITY SELLS!!!

And you're all buying it.
Whether you like it or not.
YOU... ARE... BUYING IT!

Cassius confronts the camera one last time, and stares straight down the lens again.

Cassius : And its because you asked for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Mon 06 Aug 2012, 6:40 pm

(The hostility in the arena immediately turns to elation as TGA steps out on to the top of the ramp.)

RJ: Oh my! Listen to the crowd, Mike!

(The crowd continue to cheer as TGA stops at the top of the ramp and stares down towards Cassius.)

TGA: What’s up Cassius? You see I was just sitting backstage when I saw you dragging your crazy ass out on to the stage. I must admit, I did think that McGraw would have had the sense to have you banned from the arena, alas; it seems that you really do have him by the balls. But I didn’t come out here to eject you, no, not today. I came out because you said one thing that made me sit up.

RJ: Really? Just one thing, I spent that entire time on tenterhooks!

TGA: I’m not sure if it’s because you are insane or just arrogant that you think you can just go batshit on either Uryu or I after we finish our match on Friday. I won’t dispute that you could beat Uryu, the shape that guys in at the moment I think even Rasta could take him. What I do dispute is that you could beat the hell out of me.

I know that we had one of the most gruelling matches in 6wF history and yes, you could have ended my career on that night. Nowadays I think it’s safe to say I’ve got the edge on you. So even if you do go for me after my match, don’t be surprised when I step it up another gear to make you regret your actions.

(TGA takes a couple of steps forward further down the ramp.)

TGA: I was one of those that kept on willing this insanity, I even encouraged you to break out of that restrictive shell you seemed to be hiding in. What I didn’t expect was you to go this far. What I didn’t expect was for everyone else to cower in fear of you. What I didn’t expect was Danny McGraw and the BOD to bow down to you and let you carry on as you were.

You hit the nail on the head: People will let you do just what you want. It’s exactly the same treatment that Crime Lord has received since he’s been Champion. You’re both put on a golden pedestal that we’d be damned if we tried to knock you off it. I was once on that pedestal. I know the sense of power you get; knowing that you can do what you want and answer to no one. I also know how poisonous it is. It builds you up that eventually you get complacent.

Believe me Cassius, when that moment comes I will have no problem being the one to strike. I will be the World Champion of 6wF and I will be the one to stop this sick addiction 6wF has to you.

At first I thought that once I dethroned Crime Lord that 6wF would once again be pure, well how naive of me. Whilst he remains my top target, I won’t stop until 6wF no longer has to put up with this sickness that has been allowed to spread. Now I don’t completely blame you for this mess that you’re in. I blame myself, I blame Jessica, I blame McGraw, and I blame every single person that supported this bid for insanity. My blame isn’t enough to get everyone out here and stop you because they are scared of you.

I am not scared of you Cassius. At one point in our careers I might have been, but not now.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 06 Aug 2012, 10:27 pm

*The worldwide audience is introduced to the smiling and welcoming faces of 6WF commentators Michael Wire and RJ who are dressed in smart 6WF tailor made suits with the 6WF logo stitched finely on each of the pockets. Wire adjusts his headset before speaking with a excited tone in his voice.*

MW: Welcome back to 6WF live! in Birmingham and exclusively on ESPN.. and as you can hear the crowd is rowdy tonight!

RJ: Rowdy is a understatement Michael, the feeling is electric! and the voltage is going to go up another few notches as I believe Our Ring announcer RA has a something to say..

MW: Got a feeling this is going to be exciting..Take it away RA!

*The camera changes to the 6WF ring announcer in a expensive suit with a electric blue tie with white stripes. RA raises the microphone to his lips with a grin*

RA: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome 6WF's new addition..Mr Kenty!

*Runnin' wild by Airbourne roars from the sound system as the camera closes in on the Titantron and ramp exposing fans standing up in their droves applauding and giving a huge reception to the man about to come out from behind the curtain. A few seconds pass before the figure strides out with both arms up in the air to a grand reception from fans in attendance. The figure is wearing Black vans with a pair of blue denim Jeans with a Sky blue denim long shirt and underneath that is a ordinary white shirt. Smirking and shaking his head in approval, Kenty stands tall on the ramp with his hands on his hips. Making his descent towards the ring and towards the Steel steps, Kenty stops at a group of fans nearest to the steps who are bowing at him and begins to speak with them.*

Mr Kenty: You guys got a camera?

Fans: Yes!

*A fan thrusts a camera towards a Jovial Kenty who takes the camera and places the camera infront of him with the fans in the background.*

Mr Kenty: Say cheese!

*The flash goes off and then Kenty hands back the camera to the fanstruck fans who are still bowing. Striding up the steel steps, Kenty slides through the ropes and stands in the middle of the ring with a broad smile as the arena chants "Mr Kenty!". Darkness then engulfs the arena and a beam of light accompanied with a microphone shoots down to Kenty who grasps the Mic willingly. The seconds tick by, the white light taking centre stage in the ring highlighting Kenty in the ring still soaking in the atmosphere. Biting his bottom lip, Kenty moves towards the ropes with Microphone intact before speaking.*

Mr Kenty: Umm... Hi?

*The crowd revels in the welcome by returning the Hello to Mr Kenty in the ring who is now laughing showing off his extremely white teeth. Kenty then raises the microphone again.*

Mr Kenty: You guys are probably all wondering why little ol Me decided to turn up in Birmingham.. well the fact is as you all well know is that the "Other" company.. don't want to get into trouble my first night by naming names! went sadly out of business..and that hurt. That really hurt.. I spent a year on the otherside winning Titles and being part of a little known team known as Genesis where you could say I was a bit of a bad boy causing some hell.. Drake will know what I'm talking about..

*Winking at the camera to the fans amusement, Kenty resumes speaking.*

Mr Kenty: But enough about the past! I want to chit chat about the present..I have been inundated with tweets..the official mr K for your information! I have seen the forums, seen the facebooks and what not all posing the same queries. Why did Mr Kenty join 6WF? well I didn't have much choice.. truth be told.. I was left out in the cold on my own. That night when the show over the road closed it's doors for the final time I was approached by Mr Danny McGraw of 6WF and his representatives and I left with a very positive feeling.. I won't bore you to death with all the politics but a few days later I signed on the dotted line and was officially a 6WF superstar and I have never looked back.. I didn't sign for Money, I didn't sign for making up the numbers oh no I signed because of you..you, you and you!

*Kenty points at some of the fans in attendance who look very pleased. Kenty then speaks once more.*

Mr Kenty: But.. I also signed into this company with the promise I made years ago when I started this profession and that was to show grit, determination and a hell of a lot guts and never walk away from a challenge. Sure this roster has it's characters.. we got guys throwing broads off ramps, hardcore lunatics, Japanese highflyers, Colonel Saunders and his best customer Bam Bam Bigelow, Tag teams, lightweights, champions, ex- champions, legends ahh the list just goes on and on I feel completely tired.. I need a lie down.. lordy..lordy!

*Jokingly falling to the mat, Kenty rolls around in the ring before jumping up with a mischievous grin much to the giggling fans delight. Grasping the microphone tighter Kenty quickly changes to a more serious tone with the smile gone from his face as he begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: But.. the main reason I joined this company was to demonstrate that I'm the best. Not just the best.. but THE best. I want to showcase to all the men and women in the back, the whole world included even the folks in the distant pacific islands that Mr Kenty is the biggest and best wrestler that has ever graced this very ring and this fed.. 6WF. And my journey to the top of the mountain starts tonight against a guy from Mexico known as Kurt Hernadez and I bet you any money that his eyes won't be on me.. Oh no.. camera one look at the guy in the audience.. what has he got? Cheesy tortillas!

*The fan smiles and laughs before eating a tortilla slowly with a red hue of embarrassment coming across his face with still a silly grin etched across his face. The camera returns to Kenty who has a smile across his face before clutching the microphone back to his mouth.*

Mr Kenty: Guys.. hold onto your chairs, hold onto your loved ones because the future has arrived and the future will be loud.. the future will be...

MR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Throwing the microphone back into the air, and nodding courteously at the audience who are loud and proud in the cheering and applauding, Kenty then claps and walks around the ring continuing to clap as the show cuts to commercials.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 07 Aug 2012, 3:49 pm

*Uryu is seen laying on the bench in his locker room, snoring as his phone rings for several minutes. A voice then plays as Uryus hand slaps the phone*

???: Mr Ishida, its Sally here representing the BoD, you are late for your meeting.

Uryu: no...5 more minutes Clarissa, don't wanna get up yet.

Sally: URYU ISHIDA GET THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW!

*Uryu then sits upright very quickly and looks at the phone, turning the hands free off*

Uryu: woah, no need to shout. Sorry...

Sally:...Stayed up all night again?

Uryu: Yeah, sorry what time is it?

Sally: 11:30

Uryu: Really? last I looked it was 7:30 and...

*Uryu yawns and rubs his eyes*

Sally: You also called me Clarissa...look, the Board wants to talk with you so what shall i tell them?

Uryu: Put me through to them now. I can speak to them.

Sally: Alright but they are not as lenient as I am.

Uryu: You? lenient? more like my old math teacher...

BOD: Mr Ishida how are you?

Uryu: Sirs, honestly I am still worried about her...

BoD: Look, we are busy so lets get to buisness shall we? What are your suggestions for that madman Cassius Zhi?

Uryu: The cold hearted man who is less popular than Nick Griffin? simple. *Uryu yawns and slaps himself*

BoD: Uryu, you have been professional ever since you got here in 6WF, we understand your anger and frustration but look at your recent actions. You are overworrying, soon you might end up like Mr Johnson here...

Mr J( BoD member): Hey now...sir.

Uryu: Losing my hair? nah...I want...zzzzzzzz

*Uryu falls asleep sitting up*

Bod: URYU!

*Uryu wakes up and looks around*

Uryu: Huh? sorry...12 hours sleep in the past 4 days. I want a match, where I can do anything, not get any backlash from it and make sure Cassius gets what he deserves.

BoD: A hardcore match? thats it?

Uryu: No! Even that has it's limits. I want a match where I can throw Cassius off the top of the titantron to the floor and the match will not be stopped!

*Silence occours for a few seconds*

BoD: No, we will not...

Uryu: NO? NO!! Pardon me but you do not seem to understand what he has done and I want him to be punished for it as firing him is far too easy! I am going to risk my career to make Cassius Zhi sorry for every single thing he has done and you are going to get in my way? Lets face it come hell or high water that ******* head is going to be mine! If you even think of letting him run rampant any more then you are all idiots! I am...*yawn* guaranteeing that I will stop him and that is not good enough? you spineless *******!

BoD: Mr Ishida we will not be spoken to like that and you will respect the boards descision regardless of what it may be! We understand you are sleep deprivated but you have a title opportunity this week so we...can't believe we are saying this but we are ordering you to sleep!

Uryu: no...reconsider my proposal and then I will rest.

*Uryu yawns loudly, hanging up on the Board of Directors before his sleep deprived mind starts mumbling silly things as he lays on the bench, returning to sleep*

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Wed 08 Aug 2012, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue 07 Aug 2012, 4:47 pm

??hahahahaha....hnnnnnn! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hnnnnnnnnn! aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Logan Kincade is shown in the hallway where the Locker rooms are with his forehead pressed against the wall intermittently laughing hysterically and snarling maniacally to himself. The camera slowly moves towards him when he begins to speak.

LK: Watch yourself mate.....

The camera stops dead as Logan keeps his head touching the wall but turns menacingly to look toward the camera his arms motionless at his side.

LK: Seems people around here have been talking about us... hnnnnnnnn we don't like that......I mean....I....don't like that....don't we?

RJ: Oh dear god...

MW: What's wrong now?

RJ: He just referred to himself as we, can you not see something is wrong with him!?

MW: Sure he likes to talk to himself a little, but look at his performances! He can't be that bad if he is doing so well!

RJ: He just said people have been talking about "us" who the hell is "us"? and Who has been talking about him?

MW: You need to worry about yourself a little more and less about Logan

RJ: I care because he has so much potential but people are poisoning his mind! He needs to sit down and deal with the whole Blue Dragon thing. It may already be too late, damn it someone needs to help him, I guess no one else cares enough but I do, I won't sit around and see a young man destroy himself!

MW: The only thing to be destroyed it the competition, Logan is a machine, he is fine!

RJ: No Michael, no he is not, and I have had enough, I have to go and talk to him.

MW: Where are you going? Don't be stupid... erm ladies and gentlemen, my announce partner has left so you have the pleasure of just me for a while....Security best follow him, I don't think Logan will accept any help from RJ...

As RJ makes his way up the ramp he hasn't noticed the tron is showing the camera lying on it's side and a motionless arm can be seen covered in blood, as a beaten camera man slowly begins to pull himself up and staggers down the corridor before collapsing against the wall.

As RJ reaches the stage the lights in the arena go out, as the warning of Edgecrusher blasts out over the speakers and the fans boos start to rise RJ stops in his trakcs. As the lights come up we see Logan stood face to face with him, glaring into his eyes as RJ begins to speak to him, but Logan just snarls at him, RJ begins to back away slowly away but Logan grabs him and marches him towards the ring, he jumps onto the apron and lifts RJ by his head onto the apron and throws him into the ring.

MW: Oh good god, RJ!

RJ is shown slowly getting to his feet as Logan grabs a mic, enters the ring and the music fades, he grabs RJ by the throat and moves his face near to his so both men can be heard through the one mic.

LK: RJ........*deep breaths through the nostrils* RJ! we......I have the ability to see what you say about us, we know what you think about me......I am not very forgiving these days....hnnnnnnnnnn! I have nothing to come to terms with RJ....I was lied to for years RJ. I was lied to, right to my FACE RJ! I had to live in foster homes and young offenders institutions RJ....Do you have ANY IDEA WHAT THAT IS LIKE!

RJ: n...no...b...but I j...just want to...help...you

LK: Come on RJ haha speak up, bloody hell mate, NO ONE CAN F*****G HEAR YOU!

Logan throws RJ against the ropes and hits a clothesline as he springs back almost knocking him out

Crowd: *Gasp* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

MW: Good lord, someone come out here and stop him! RJ can't take much more of this!

LK: Come on RJ, you said you wanted to "help me" so here I am....HELP ME!

RJ is slowly getting to his feet, clinging to the ropes as he grabs a mic.

RJ: Lo.....Logan...you can beat me up all you like, but it won't change the past!....y...you can't erase the past...b...but you can choose you own future....y...you can use your difficult beginnings and use it to propel yourself to new heights....y...you are better than this, I know it...

LK: Well..... that's really given us a lot to think about RJ...and you're right. I could use my experiences to propel myself.....

Logan explodes out and bounces off the ropes and sends RJ crashing to down to the floor with a huge clothesline over the top rope.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

LK: Hahahahaha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha hnnnnnnnnnn hahahahahaha! Ladies...Gentlemen....idiots... see!............ we don't need help!

Crowd: YES YOU DO! YES YOU DO! YES YOU DO!

LK: No I don't, I am the hardcore champion! I AM THE HARD CORE CHAMPION!

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:01 am

Chris Patricks is seen walking backstage with a smug grin on his face, he walks by Uryu’s lockeroom where he hears sobbing and mumbling coming from behind the door

Chris: What a fanny

Chris keeps walking before a reporter from 6WF.com rushes up to him

Reporter: Chris…Chris, can I get a few words for the 6WF website about your win last week and your huge match against The Saint this week

Chris smiles

Chris: Of course you can, anything for my fans but if you don’t mind, can we move up here a bit, the crying and mumbling is starting to bring back memories of McLean’s and trust me you don’t want to be near me when those memories come flooding back

Chris brings the reporter around the corner

Chris: That’s a lot better now where we were…oh yes my excellent win last week against truly inferior opposition, you see. Whats you name?

Reporter: Jack…Jack Aidd sir…

Chris: Really? Your name has reminded me to ring a dying friend anyway last week I showed that cretin Clarke James what it was like to step into the ring with a true Main Eventer, a true wrestling great and to be honest I expected more from him, I expected heart, passion and all-out assault but what I got was disappointment, you see Clarke there is no way you are going to best me alone, you have no Church, no JJ, nobody to hold your hand and carry you on their backs, you were always the weak link Clarke and now we are all seeing you in your true light, a bottler, a choker, a little rabbit running with a wolf and trust me Clarke this wolf is ready to tear you throat out

Jack: And any words for The Saint?

Chris: Just one….Afternoon

Chris starts to laugh and walks off leaving a confused Jack Aidd standing in the hallway

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 08 Aug 2012, 12:01 pm

Sad but true blasts out over the speakers in the arena, blue fireworks fire from the stage and the crowd begin to cheer. The music plays for several moments before Mcmanus and Jenny step out onto the stage hand in hand. Mcmanus smiles as Jenny looks at him with a worried look in her eyes. he is seen mouthing the words, 'don't worry I will be fine' to her. Jenny gives Mcmanus a big tight hug and a kiss on the cheek before going backstage again. Mcmanus continues to walk down to the ring. He rolls into the ring, he gets to his feet and is handed a microphone.

JM- This week I'am back in tag team action. Action which I have become accustomed to since I have been here. Action that I have become good at. Hell I would go as far as calling myself an upcoming Tag Team Specialist. Maybe some of you have forgotten that I was once in a tag team called The Parasite Killers, alongside someone I still call a friend, The Fanatic.

The Crowd are split with Cheers and Boos

JM- I know, Not many of you liked us, but you have to admit we were good.
However this week, I am teaming up with the man who used to be The Parasite Killers Leader in the Emporium, The Man who I have recently had a couple of Bloody wars with, The Man who now seems to have a strong dislike of me. Chaos.
But I know he is just as ready for this match as I'am as also in this match is The Tag Team that has come from us from the former promotion known as 6CW. The team who has been taking us both out in previous weeks. The Team who has there grubby little mitts on the world tag team titles, Dopant Zero.
Dopant Zero, I have faced you in matches before and each time I have beaten you, so you had to convert to taking me out from behind instead of face to face.
Now You see Dopant Zero, aswell as being called the future of professional wrestling some people around here have called me the Most Technically Violent Wrestler this company has ever seen. So believe me when I say That when I do get my hands on you, your first legal apperance in the 6WF ring will also be your last. In Fact I have an Idea...............

Mcmanus rips off his shirt, unveiling a set of taped ribs, The Crowd cheer as they see Mcmanus getting angrier

JM- DOPANT ZERO, WHY DON'T YOU COME OUT HERE NOW AND FACE ME LIKE MEN, NOT LIKE LITTLE WEASELS.

Mcmanus Hits himself in the head with the microphone several times opening up the stiches that are in his forehead

JM- COME ON TAKE ME OUT AGAIN. COME ON, TAKE ME OUT.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 08 Aug 2012, 1:45 pm

(As McManus is staring down the ramp "Its An Omen" suddenly screams out of the speakers and McManus starts to smirk. The music changes the "Granite" as Chaos walks out onto the stage. Chaos is limping badly and has heavy taping on his right arm. He poses as the pyro goes off and the crowd boos before making his way down to the ring slowly. Eventually he gets the ring and goes face to face with McManus before snatching the microphone out of McManus' hand before picking up McManus' ripped shirt and wiping the blood off of the microphone with it)

C: James, James, James. Have I taught you nothing or is it that Jenny has made you weak and vulnerable. You see James, all of this searching for attention and trying to make a name for yourself by straying out of line and attacking your True Prophet. See James, this would never had happened had you decided not to follow the words of that she-devil.

(Chaos shoves McManus' shoulder)

Do you see the mess you've got yourself in? Do you see the damage that you have done to both of us. And don't you dare mention your cheap as hell victory over me at Against the Wall after you attacked me. Look I don't care if Dopant Zero were behind the attacks or not, truth is you caused me to lose sight of the bigger picture. You forced me to focus on your petty little Oedipus complex.

You see James, whilst you stand there and moan about the fact that you have to tag with someone who in your words "The Man who now seems to have a strong dislike of me." Oh James, how wrong you are. You see, the only reason we were having a bloody war was because you stepped out of line. Afterall, who pays half of your contract? Oh yeah ME. YOUR TRUE PROPHET. YOUR GODDAMN BOSS! Is that clear?

(Chaos laughs as McManus snarls)

You see James, this week we get a chance to make Dopant Zero wish they never entered 6WF. During the merger we all proved time and time again that 6WF was the dominant brand, hell I was the Goddamn Undisputed Champion, it was MY SHOW. Yet now, only months later we have parasites such as Dopant Zero, Mr Kenty and others just showing up and acting as if they deserve to be here. Newsflash to these parasites, your not even worthy of lacing up James' boots let alone those of the Greatest

(Chaos thrusts the microphone into McManus' face)

JM: (Reluctantly) Greatest

(Chaos laughs at degrading McManus)

C: Greatest Cruiserweight in the World. The True Champion. The Best in the Business. The Goddamn Main Event! So listen up you parasites, you chose the wrong target to make your mark. Now I get why you'd want to attack me, a former Undisputed Champion, that must have really made you wet. But did you think this through?

You see Dopant Zero, once I am done with you you will wish that that hellhole you used to call home was still open for business. Heck you'll wish that you never left Japan. I will destroy you and will take great pleasure in winning those Tag Titles as I do so.

(Chaos turns back to McManus)

Now James, I can either become the first man in 6WF history to win the tag titles by myself. Lord knows I am talented enough. Or you can do your *beep* job. You do that James and make sure that I am the next Triple Crown Champion of 6WF and I will consider facing you again.

Think about it James, just think about it.

(Chaos laughs before thrusting the microphone back into McManus' hand)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed 08 Aug 2012, 11:25 pm

*The Titantron starts to show replays of the huge clothesline from Logan on RJ, as medics arrive ringside to help the crumpled body of the commentator.*

MW: I hope he is ok, but what was he thinking climbing into the ring with Logan.

*Logan leans on the ropes and stares at all the commotion as the medics start to lift RJ onto a stretcher. Just as they begin to push RJ up the ramp Logan climbs through the ropes and jumps to floor. The medics back off as he prowls towards the stretcher laughing.*

MW: NOOOO Logan, I know RJ stepped out of line but he doesn’t deserve this, surely you have done enough, look at him.

*Logan grabs RJ by the ears and starts to lift him up off the stretcher as the crowd explode into life at the sight of Nay charging out from the back and sprinting down the ramp.*

MW: Oh great just what we need, this loser coming to RJ's help, we need someone to calm Logan down, the idiot is just going to rile him more.

*Logan looks up, drops RJ back down before kicking the stretcher over hard onto the floor, he backs up with a maniacal grin etched on his face, as Nay crouches next RJ to check on him.*

MW: Logan was just making sure RJ knew his place and now he could be out for months because Nay decided to act the big man.

*Nay waits for the medics to get to the top of the Ramp, before heading to the ring never taking his eyes off Logan who is now strolling around the ring towards the announce desk.*

MW: OH No, now hes heading round here, look what you have done Nay, when will you learn that everytime you come out here someone gets hurt, although it is normally you to be fair.

*Nay walks over to and climbs up the turnbuckle, raising his arm to a loud cheer from the crowd before sitting down on the turnbuckle facing Logan*

Nay: Logan, Logan, Logan where to start I mean that’s twice now you have felt the need to pick on the ickle commentator. What's wrong did he hit a few too many home truths, did he make you feel a little insecure. I can only guess that you saw that the little commentator wasn’t scared to get into the ring with you and realised that if he is not scared then who in there right mind would be.

You spend all this time walking around shouting about how scary you are, how hardcore you are, how dominant you are, yet a 43 year old commentator has no issue getting right up in your face and so it's starting to hit home, that you can't intimidate anyone, that you don’t intimidate me.

Every week you try to take me out, you do your worst and yet every week I just keep coming back. I just keep taking the best shots you and your buddies have to throw at me, and instead of running off and complaing about it I just get back into that ring and fight, fight for the right to finally face you one on one. Fight to Finally bring the prestige and honour back to that championship you disrespect. Fight to Slowly bring the legitimacy back to this company. Fight to give these fans a champion they deserve.

*Nay takes his beanie hat off and points to a fresh set of bandages around his head*

Nay: The only think that your continued attacks on my head have done is make my opposition underestimate me, make my tag team partner doubt my ability to bring it.

*Nay jumps down from the turnbuckle and starts to unwrap the bandages*

Nay: Dragon have I ever let you down before, despite all your problems with Foo Poo have I ever questioned whether you will bring it when we team. No, but you want the proof I am ready, I am in control, well here's you proof.

*Nay finishes taking off the bandages before turning and banging his head off the turnbuckle.*

MW: OMG what is it wth everyone tonight, Nay has really lost it and he is not the first.

Nay: Swann, Dopont Zero, Mcmanus, Chaos and especially you Logan, be warned. I am fully fit and I will be picking up the win. I will using this match to prove that I deserve to be in the Hardcore hell match, that I deserve another shot at your Title. Deserve's to be Hardcore champion.

*Nay grins back at Logan before turning to leave the ring but instead of climbing through the ropes he falls forward grabbing onto the top rope for balance, before leaning against it and holding his head for what seems an age in the stunned silence of the crowd.*

MW: See what that fool has down now, I suppose that’s the consultancys fault as well.

*Nay finally recomposes himself and raises his arm to a loud cheer from the crowd before going to climb through the ropes.....*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 09 Aug 2012, 1:48 am

As Nay is swaying off balance, Logan Kincade is standing in the ring laughing to himself....

LK: We never did that. It was the imposter... that false Dragon...

Nay begins to regain his composure as he struggles to step down off the apron and is standing at the bottom of the ramp looking up at Kincade in the ring with fury in his eyes...

Suddenly 'Before I Forget' Hits and the crowd pop...

MW: Oh for F*cks sake!!!

Blue Dragon steps through the curtain and out onto the stage. He has a mic in hand...

BD: Nay, are you ok?

Nay nods at BD with caution..

BD: Listen mate, you must know as well as I do that I never meant to nail you with that chair. I know the problems you've been having thanks to that Empty Shell in the ring...

The crowd start to cheer BD's good sportsmanship..

BD: But that's not to say that I was to blame.... Listen Nay.. I don’t think you should be here.

MW: Hmmm, interesting...

Nay Bother looks confused as Logan is in the ring still mumbling to himself almost at random, hardly noticing what's going out outside of the ring...

BD: I don’t mean that you shouldn’t be out here right now, and I don’t mean that you shouldn’t be getting involved in this whole thing with me and my brother.. I don’t even mean that you shouldn’t be involved in the race for the Hardcore Championship.... Nay, with the problems you have right now.. You shouldn’t even be in the 6WF, your too much of a risk.. I’m sorry man, I really am

Nay: But...

BD: But nothing Nay... this is 6WF, the place where anything can happen, I've put guys in hospital and I've risked my own life as well as others... and all for a lot less than the gold around Logans waist... I cant say that im truly sorry for hitting you with that chair, as it was almost entirely expected in those sorts of circumstances. If you or anyone else wants to start blaming me for further exacerbation to your concussion... then perhaps they need to go see McGraw about him putting you in harms way the way that he has....

Kincades Head swivels towards Dragon and the two lock eyes on each other....

BD: Oh, now you wake up....... right Logan?
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 09 Aug 2012, 11:29 am

Cassius stares at TGA with a manic glint in his eye.

Cassius : Oh TGA. I didn’t expect for one moment that you would be scared. And even if you were… scared, I would be even less expectant of any kind of admission. I would never expect an admission of weakness from someone so lacking in humility as you clearly are. Because that wouldn’t be the TGA way would it? I mean… The Great Angel… The Godsent Athlete… or whatever hyperbolism you are shoehorning into your initials these days… HE is the man, who wilfully took the blame for running me down when he had absolutely nothing to do with it… just so he could earn his opportunity to face Cassius Zhi at his most ferocious! Now those… are not the actions of a coward. No. THOSE… are the actions…. of an addict!

Cassius grins maniacally at TGA

Cassius : I know you are not afraid TGA! You are not in fear of me! You… are addicted to me. Just like everybody else. It was evident, after your show-stealing return, when everybody waited with bated breath to see what TGA had to say after years away from the company. And he just couldn’t resist the addiction… he couldn’t keep his demons at bay for even one celebratory return promo… TGA just HAD TO mention Cassius Zhi.

You’re an addict TGA. Just like everyone else. You said it yourself just moments ago… You wanted this! You wanted this version of Cassius Zhi! Just like you wanted it two years ago. You’re not back for Crime Lord. You’re not back for the 6WF Title. That's all just lies to cover up your seedy obsession. That you are back because after two years of abstinence, those cravings got the better of you… and you just couldn't resist another opportunity to make yourself a true legend, by beating THIS Cassius Zhi. THE CASSIUS ZHI EVERYBODY WANTED!

TGA shakes his head in disbelief at Cassius’ arrogant proclamation

Cassius : And the only reason you’re going for Crime Lord, and his 6WF Title right now…. is that you know that I won’t give you one iota of my lusted for attention until you have something that I want in return! And you are absolutely right TGA. You can forget about ingratiating your addiction and fulfilling your delusional homecoming ambition until you have that 6WF Title around your waist. Only then… and only once I have eased the burden of guilt that weighs heavy upon my shoulders, by reuniting Uryu with Clarissa… under the same roof once more… THEN you will get the Cassius Zhi that YOU WANTED!

The Cassius Zhi that you blame yourself for resurrecting. The Cassius Zhi that you blame Jessica for resurrecting. The Cassius Zhi that you blame McGraw and the BOD and the fans and everybody else for resurrecting.

ONLY THEN TGA!

Cassius breathes heavily, snarling at TGA, before a sinister smile creeps along his face

Cassius : But allow me to ease a guilty burden of your own TGA….

There is no need to blame yourself, or anyone else for what you see before you.

Because blame carries such negative connotations.
Blame makes this all sound like a bad thing.

But isn’t this what you wanted?
What... you all... wanted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu 09 Aug 2012, 12:19 pm

Trevor Swann is seen on a running machine in his gym with a giant TV screen in front of him showing action from the Olympics. Trevor is running on the machine and talking to himself constantly.

TS: I must win and deliver like these Olympians before me. I must continue to train hard so I am not a disappointment for Britain or The Consultancy. I must beat my beep test score and continue to progress.

The screen show Britain winning yet another gold Medal in the cycling and Trevor stops the running machine.

TS: Go on Hoy!!! You might be Scottish and not English but to be honest I don’t care right now. You are still an inspiration to us all. I just hope that I can keep going and training like you have.

Trevor takes a swig of sports drink from a bottle beside the running machine and then grabs a handful of energy supplements or something.

TS: I’m so pleased I’m finally focussing back on my training putting all my effort into wrestling and not just sitting back and waiting for the insurance policy of The Consultancy to get me out of jail every time. It’s good to know that The Consultancy have my back but I must prove myself to them also.

An alarm goes off and Trevor looks at his watch.

TS: Wow that passed quick time for weights training already. I still feel as fresh as a daisy also so this training must be working. Dopant Zero won’t know what hits them this week. Who do they think they are anyway just turning up like that? Yet more bloody Johnny foreigners joining up in the great English institution that is 6WF.

TS: Dragon also what right does he have to be over here he just plays on our English Hospitality staying in this country when he hasn’t produced the goods in the ring in ages. Even his Poo Foo thinks he is a disgrace. Nay Bother isn’t much better with all that head trauma he’s received I bet he is nothing but a drain on our great institution of the NHS. Now I know Danny Boyle showed his pride at the NHS but should sportsmen who repeatedly put themselves in danger like Nay be draining the Tax payer.
TS: That just leaves Chaos and McManus really and that’s just what we’ll do leave them to themselves. There are only three teams in this tag match as those two will never be a team again. Out of those three teams there is only one that has the experience of 6WF, the togetherness of being part of the greatest organisation ever in The Consultancy and takes pride in themselves and their performance. That team of course is good old Logan and Trevor...

TS: hmmmm or does Kincade and Swann sound better. Maybe that’s too much like a Solicitors firm. Logvor? Tregan? Kinann? Swacade... maybe I’ll phone Vortex and see what he thinks whilst I’m doing my weights training then.

Trevor walks off to the weights room in his gym trying to come up with more permutations for tag team names.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 09 Aug 2012, 1:53 pm

The lights in the arena dim and a short film plays.

"To suck or not to suck - that is the question"

"A legacy tarnished?"

"If it wasnt for disappointment, I would have no appointments at all"

"Let down. The fans. The management. The other wretlers."

"Time. Time to make amends"

"Time to change the landscape once more."

"Time to do whats right and stop hiding away"

"Time....For Hobo to get back his voice"

"Time to come in from the wilderness"

Dr Shoe appears on the screen and is shown shaking Hobos hand and leading him out of the office.

Dr Shoe "Mr Hobo - you are now ready to re-enter the 6WF society. But you already knew that didnt you?"

Hobo" What do you mean, I already knew that?"

Dr shoe "well for a start, you got a psychiatric appraisal from me, a plastic surgeon. If you were really worried about your mental health, you would have gone to a proper doctor, like Dr Oedipus"

Hobo "You are right, doc. Its time I got back to doing what I do best"

Dr Shoe "Good luck Hobo. And if you ever need a tag partner....."

Hobo "its been a pleasure, Shoe"

The screen fades as Hobo leaves the office before a caption shows on the screen

" The return is now. The time is right. Hobo reclaims his legacy"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 09 Aug 2012, 5:34 pm

Logan stares at BD

LK: hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnahahahahahahaha! Who the hell are you kidding man? You know, I know, Nay knows, Wire knows, even RJ knows....well he would if he was concious...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO

LK: ...we all know, you meant to smash Nay in the head with that chair, You meant it because....you....you can't help yourself but try to ruin peoples lives, you ruined mine and now you are trying to ruin Nay's and you know why? YOU KNOW WHY!?

Crowd: WHY?!

LK: .................Jealousy.

Blue Dragon scoffs at Logan and turns his back on him shaking his head

LK: Look at you, The mighty "Blue Dragon", you can't even look at me knowing what you have done WE HAVE HAD TO FIGHT OUR WHOLE LIFE WHILE YOU.....yoooou, had everything given to you, and yet.....

Blue turns back around to face Logan with anger apparent on his face

LK:....Look at what you have achieved.......nothing.......NOTHING! NOTHING! NOT A GOD DAMN THING! You embarrassed yourself as World Champion, you were and embarrassment to us all when you went over to 6CW! You lost your Hardcore title to Scorpion! You walk around here acting like you are all knowing and all powerful but what!? You have proven nothing but how much of a loser you actually are, a loser and a disgrace to the Blue Dragon name a Name that I SHOULD HAVE HAD!

Nay is looking on uninterested in the family squabble, the two Liverpool men see this as Logan snarls at BD and begins to pace around the ring quickly winding himself up

LK: So.....what say we forget all this talking crap and get down to what we all know comes next...

Logan unhooks his Hardcore Belt and raises it above his head as BD and Nay both stare at it

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LK: You both want it? RIGHT!? well come on! Here I am, two against one, come on Nay, you say I keep avoiding you well here I am...haha....HERE I AM!

Logan throws the title on the ground and he stands ready to rumble as Blue Dragon clenches his fists and Nay looks ready to fight

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu 09 Aug 2012, 6:56 pm

(For an uncomfortable period of time, TGA just stares back at Cassius’ sinister grin. He shakes his head several times and raises the mic to his mouth.)

TGA: You think that this is what I wanted? You really believe that I wanted you to become this monster? I wanted you to find your balls and regain that mean streak you once had. For those months when you thought I was the one that ran you down, you went after me like a man possessed. People literally shook when you entered the room; you didn’t need to threaten them, they just caught that maniac glint in your eye and knew to back the hell away.

(TGA frowns before relaxing again.)

TGA: And every now and then I see it today... but it’s rare. Most times when I look at the great Cassius Zhi I don’t see a man capable of taking on the entire company to fight his way to the top, I see a man capable of doing far worse things. The most terrifying part is that I don’t even think you’re aware of how far you will go.

Pushing Clarissa off the stage could seem like child’s play in a couple of months from now if the BOD continues to feed their own personal addiction. But they’re not addicted to insanity. They’re not addicted to you, Cassius. All their addicted to is money!

You’re nothing more than a cash cow that’s willing to offer his teat for McGraw and his pals to milk until it’s dry. Don’t be foolish enough to think that they see you as anything more than that. McGraw’s an intelligent man; he fed the fantasy in your own head and may have even convinced you that you are legit crazy. I’m not convinced though.

(Cassius continues to grin as TGA takes a couple of strides closer to him.)

TGA: I believe you’re a smart man, you know how to play the game. I learnt that the game’s no fun to play if you’re only play by yourself. You had Miss Jessica, and as much as I despise her, she helped make you what you are today. Do you think it’s just a coincidence that ever since she became more distant, you’ve became more unstable? She knew how to tame the beast that may lurk inside you. I fear that you don’t possess the same strength. That is, of course, if this is not a game.

(TGA jabs his two fingers into the temple of Cassius a couple of times; Cassius’ eyes narrow and TGA takes a small step back.)

TGA: Because if it ever comes to light that you’ve been playing us all this time then I will be peed. If you dare try to come for Uryu or I after our number one contender’s match this Friday and it turns out you’re completely sane, I will come after you and not stop until I have put you in the same place you put Clarissa.

Part of me is torn between which of the two evils in 6wF needs the most urgent action. On one hand there’s the corrupt Champion who threatens my personal record and it would be a travesty of the greatest levels if he were the one to beat it. But then there’s you. The self-proclaimed addiction of 6wF... Mr Insanity... Cassius Zhi.

We both know that if you were offered the chance of another match with me you’d jump at it. To create a moment that would be remembered in this company for years to come- again. The truth is I don’t need the gold around my waist to prove that I am the greatest superstar that has ever graced this federation. I’m taking the title because watching neanderthals like Crime Lord prance about this place with it makes me sick.

We’re less than a month away until that moment happens, Cassius. You have three more weeks to beat this addiction and get your act together. After Explosion 6wF is going to be a very different place. You’re arrogant enough to believe that beating this version of you would make me a legend? Yet you can’t get your head around the fact that I am already the legend. By coming back and putting you out of 6wF forever, my reputation will only enhance slightly, whereas yours will crumble to the ground.

I didn’t want this Zhi, none of us wanted this. And I can guarantee that you don’t want the reaction you’re going to get from me.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 09 Aug 2012, 7:32 pm

(RJ is stood backstage with a microphone, he is looking around, clearly searching for somebody. He walks towards the doors that lead towards the car park, and opens it looking out. He stops as he sees a long, black limo pull into the car park. Crime Lord steps out of the back, the world championship over his shoulder, wearing an expensive suit. He strides through the car park and steps through the doors, knocking RJ out of the way.)

RJ- Wait, wait, Crime Lord....can I get an interview?

(Crime Lord slowly turns around, his eyes filled with contempt as he looks at RJ.)

CL- Have you been replaced on the commentator's desk then?

RJ- No...6WF management have just asked me to help out backstage because of Clarissa's injury.

CL- Ahh...great.

RJ- Well can I get an interview?

CL- If you must. What do you want to ask?

RJ- Well, Lockdown wasn't a great night for you, pinned by TGA, who now has the chance to become the number one contender for your world title...do you fear for your championship reign?

CL- Don't be ridiculous RJ...don't ask such stupid questions. I don't fear anything. I certainly don't fear TGA.

RJ- But he did beat you.

CL- In a nothing match....that's why TGA beat me. If he wants to cling to such insignificant victories, if TGA and you "annalists" want to look deeply into the results of such little consequence. I'm sure TGA will take a lot of confidence from it, I know it will make him believe that he can beat me, it will give him a boost going into the main event this week...all of that, all those little things...they don't mean a thing. TGA can believe whatever the hell he likes, he can have as much confidence in himself as he wants...I will still beat him. I will still retain my championship.

RJ- What about Uryu? The ultimate underdog could triumph against TGA, that would give him a great boost heading into a possible world title match against yourself.

CL- If I don't fear TGA, what will I feel for the worthless, waste of space that you labelled the "underdog." I'll tell you....I feel absolutely nothing. Not fear, not respect, not worry...not even pity. His life, his lack of achievements, his rise in 6WF they don't register with me. They mean nothing to me. He's as little a threat to me as you RJ. In fact, I'd rather face Uryu in a match than you RJ, because with Uryu I can put to bed this fallacy that he is anything more than an overachiever, desperately clinging to the coattails of Cassius Zhi to get to the places that he doesn't deserve, that he would never reach on his own merit, the places that his friend Max Adamson constantly failed to overcome. Beating Uryu would show the world that they were stupid, wrong, crazy to ever really believe that Uryu, the serial failure, was ever, ever on MY level.

RJ- Wow, holding nothing back then. Who do you think will win the match then this week?

CL- I don't care.

RJ- Surely you must care, it has massive consequences for you, whoever wins will face you at Explosion for your world title.

CL- Don't lecture me RJ on the consequences of the match, I am completely aware. That doesn't mean that I have to care. Whether TGA or Uryu wins, whether Cassius Zhi ruins the match, whether it ends in a draw, or a double DQ or the ring collapses underneath them, I will end Explosion as world champion. That's a fact.

RJ- Well this week, you have a match against the rejuvenated JJ Johnson, he spoke of his respect for you and your achievements but didn't expect the same back from you, dare to prove him wrong?

CL- JJ thinks he's a clever guy, thinks he knows how to use his "way with words" to get what he wants. Johnson said that in the vain hope that I would want to prove him wrong, that I would want to make him look stupid by actually acknowledging respect for him...I see right through you JJ. I see through your pathetic attempts at recognition from a better man, I see through your desperate attempts to reignite the fires within and I see right through your wrestling, you're predictable, boring...easy to read, easy to beat, easy to embarrass. I'm not fooled like everybody else, I realise that you're not really back on a track to the top, you're just trying to get back the hype...probably to boost ticket sales for your next movie the next time you run off.

I don't respect you, I don't think you're special...the only thing you've ever managed in your career that is anywhere close to impressive is trick the world into thinking you have any talent whatsoever. I admit that managing to create a whole career out of the little ability to you have is admirable. You have fooled everybody, but me, into thinking you're a megastar, that you're an athlete that only comes around once in a lifetime. You're nothing...I am the best 6WF has ever seen, I am Mr. 6WF....you....you're a joke that has got out of hand. I will take great pleasure in proving your rejuvenation wrong. I will relish beating you yet again. I will love driving your massive head into the mat.

RJ- Confident words, do you think you can back them up?

(Crime Lord gets close to RJ.)

CL- I always back them up....Like it, or Lump it!

(Crime Lord pushes RJ back and storms off.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:54 pm

*The lights in the arena go dark, and the titantron bursts into life. This time we see a large figure sitting in an empty living room, sitting in front of the fire, with a loaf of bread. He sits cross legged, rocking back and forth a little deep in thought. We cannot see his face, but from his body movement we can see he is distressed, and then we suddenly have a flashback...*

*The titantron goes crazy, and it is almost rewinding, until we start the flashback*

*It is a beautiful summers day, the air is crisp. However the mood is of sorrow as a funeral seems to be taking place. We see the large figure, in his earlier infant days, still large for his age, but his head bowed. There are two caskets at the front, and only the young large figure and a man along with the minister. The caskets have the names of the deceased on the front. They read "Clive Takeo" and "Brenda Takeo". As they slowly get lowered into the ground, the young boy, Lucas, slowly sinks to his knees, his head in his hands, and he shouts "REVENGE! I WILL GET MY REVENGE!" Then the scene starts to fade...*

*The titantron goes crazy again, and now we are back in the room with the large figure*

*The large figure, now brings a picture out, and kisses it. He eats the loaf of bread, in two bites, then chucks the picture into the fire and shouts, "MY TIME IS COMING, I WILL GET MY REVENGE!" The fire is now red hot, and the scene ends with the large figure, young Lucas Takeo, laughing uncontrollably and rocking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu 09 Aug 2012, 10:47 pm

*The crowd start to stand in anticipation as the three men stand off*

MW: Dear god, 2 Scousers with family problems and a random Scotsman, when the hell did this place turn into the Jeremy Kyle show.

*Nay keeps switching his gaze between Blue Dragon and Logan before stepping back and climbing out the ring leaving Blue and Logan staring at each other*

Nay: WTF, I shouldn’t even be in 6WF, I'm too much of a risk, get a grip Blue. Im not the one out here currently having daddy issue's. So thanks for the advice, but you can take it and ram it where the sun don't shine.

Don’t you think I know that wearing these bandages to my matches is a risk, Don't you think i know it just paints a big target on me, but thats fine. It's not your decision to make, not Mcgraws, hell its not even my dear Moms. It's my choice and i may have a had a couple of head injuries, but at least im not F***** up in the head like you pair.

*Nay takes off his shirt and throws it to the ground before jumping back up onto the ring apron and turning his attention to Logan, when an eruption of BOO's sounds out around the arena and Nay, BD and Logan turn to see Mcgraw standing on the stage at the top of the ramp*

McGraw: Logan, can I have a word please and Nay, Blue you put one hand on your Hardcore Champion, I will have you suspended.

*Logan looks around once again with the manical grin and starts heading towards Nay before changing his mind and holding his ground in the ring*

Nay: There is something ironic about the master of puppets doing whatever Mcgraw wants, whenever he wants. You go and toodle off to play happy families Logan, we wouldn’t want you keeping your boss waiting, you never know how long his viagra might last.

Just remember it doesn’t matter what you bring to the table, how dominant you think you are, I have the one thing you will never have, the heart it takes to become a REAL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Nay Jumps down off the apron and starts to head up the ramp waving at Logan before stopping and staring down McGraw*

MW: Who does Nay think he is, how is that anyway to treat someone who just saved you from another serious injury..

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:11 pm

The Consultant is standing outside the arena looking furious. He keeps checking his watch and tapping his foot in annoyance. Suddenly a brand new black Toyota Hilux comes screeching round the corner and stops directly in front of him. Vortex leisurely gets out and retrieves his kitbag from the back of the pick-up.

Vortex: Like the new wheels? It was the only thing big enough to take the weight. Still, it looks class.

The Consultant: Where have you been? I have been trying to contact you for the last few days.

Vortex smiles at him and casually taps him on the shoulder.

Vortex: Just spending my hard earned gains. I am Free-Weight Champion remember.

The Consultant smiles out of the corner of his mouth and turns away slightly. Suddenly he thrusts his knee into Vortex’s groin, sending the big man down.

The Consultant: What have I told you about getting cocky?! We haven’t finished yet! You have a dangerous match in a few hours time and you are content with going shopping?!

Vortex doesn’t say a word, but just murmurs in pain. The Consultant adjusts his tie and takes a comb out of his jacket pocket. He furiously starts combing his locks while talking to Vortex.

The Consultant: You have got where you are today because of me. You’re only saving grace is that there are others in our little group that are making the same mistakes. I haven’t got time for also-rans or those that can’t put the effort in. You, my friend, need to step up and remember what it was like not being a champion.

Vortex slowly gets to his feet and stares down at his manager. His face is totally blank and he breathes in and out heavily. The Consultants tone changes.

The Consultant: Look……last week Rasta was easy pickings. Hobo is a totally different challenge. Win this one, and you will gain the respect you deserve. Lose it, and you go back to the scrapheap. And I don’t think I have the energy to lift you off their once again……

The Consultant walks off and leaves Vortex in the car park. As he is going, he shouts back at Vortex.

The Consultant: Get ready…..and the car……get rid.

He enters the building and slams the fire door shut. Vortex is left on his own. He paces back and forth a few times, before bellowing out and punching the side of his car in anger. He slowly moves his fist away, leaving a large indent in his brand new toy.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:38 pm

LK: Woah woah woah woah woaaah.....Nay, I may not have the heart it takes to be a real champion in your opinion, but I have the nice shiney belt that makes us an ACTUAL CHAMPION!...

...Until you hold this, watch you mouth or I will happily shut it for good. And Hell BD is right, you don't belong here Nay, your head is obviously in it but your body.....it's weak...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY!

LK: You see, these fools like an underdog but they are confusing you for an underdog when in actuality you are just in over your head...which at your height isn't that hard I know but still, Blue is just worried about you, it's like watching a child fight with adults....it's just sad Nay haa haha hnnnn! hahahaha! hnnnnnn hahahahaha! it's just sad and I think it's about time you consider other people's feelings and stop before you get seriously hurt.... hahahnnnnnnn!

Nay smirks at Logan not raising to his insults as he eyeballs McGraw who has a face like thunder

LK: And McGraw....hnnnn! What have I told you about interrupting me in this ring!

McGraw: Who the hell are you talk...

LK: WHO AM I TALKING TO!? WHO AM I!? I AM TALKING TO YOU MCCGRAW! I AM TAKLING TO EVERYONE! I AM THE HARD! CARE! CHAMPION! Sow me some GOD DAMN RESPECT! raaaaaargh!

Logan begins to flip out and kick the ropes

LK: I am the future of this industry I am the shining light at the end of the tunnel that 6WF currently finds itself in! I am the edgecrusher I am the Master of Puppets I AM LOGAN KINCADE! Blue I will see you soon enough chump, make sure you get into that Hardcore Hell match, same goes for you Nay, If you want someone to finally put you out of your misery I will be happy to finish the job off and take your head clean off.

McGraw: Logan!

Logan glares at Danny his eyes bulging then relents and grabs his title and jumps over the top rope and down off the apron..

LK: See you round boys me and Swanny have a match to prepare for, and as much as I like talking to you two tools, me and Trevor need to discuss business...

Logan swaggers up the ramp snaps his jaw at Nay and laughs in his face as Nay just smirks at him and Logan heads out the curtain. McGraw looks down at Blue Dragon in the ring who is stood glaring down at the two men on the stage with his hands on the top rope, McGraw shakes his head at both men and walks out to the back to join Logan leaving Nay and Blue Dragon looking at each other intently.

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down