The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card - 17th August 2012

+14
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
TwisT
Crimey
jp97
Bentyf1
Mat
Gregers
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Teej
Cable
Lee
Beer
18 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 17th August 2012 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card - 17th August 2012

Post by Beer Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:00 pm

Match 1
Gary Traitorelli v Assassin

Match 2
Number 1 Contender for Freeweight Title
Scorpion v Mr Kenty

Match 3
Kenji Hidari v Dragon w/ Blade

Match 4
Dopant Zero v Chaos & James McManus v Chris Patricks & Clarke James

Match 5
Hardcore Hell Qualifier - Handicap Match
Nay Bother v Trevor Swann & Kurt Hernandez

Match 6
Hobo & Blue Dragon v Logan Kincade & Vortex

* Crime Lord v TGA Contract Signing

Main Event
The Saint v Uryu Ishida
JJ Johnson on Commentary

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 17th August 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - 17th August 2012

Post by Lee Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:37 pm

In the world of British professional wrestling, fewer men have made such an impact as Logan Kincade. Ricky Gingerson sits down with 6WF's Hardcore Champion for a one on one chat.

I sat down for a very interesting look into the mind of one of this countries rising wrestling stars. Though a very unpopular figure in the 6WF, his talent and his desire to succeed is apparent as is his strength and his anger issues with a string of attacks on superstars and commentators in the last few months causing some to question whether Logan is safe to work around and if indeed 6WF should still continue to employ him, especially with the recent trouble they have had with Cassius Zhi. Here is a transcription on the interview.

In one of the stylish board rooms of The Consultancy offices, I was told to wait and in true fashionable style Logan appeared 2 hours later..

RG: Hello Logan thank you for granting us this interview, I guess I should start off congratulating you on still being Hardcore Champion, you are on some run you must be pleased

LK: Why?

RG: I...erm, well, you have faced tough competition from Nay Bother and your brother Blue...

LK: Look mate, the only reason I am here is because McGraw has been on my back ever since I gave RJ a little tap and he threw himself over the top rope.

RG: Well it was a little...

LK: What? Over the top....haha....haha! hnnnnnnn hahaaaaa aaah.... yeah it was, he didn't half over react, I mean....I only tapped him...

RG: Well, erm okay but you saw off competition from Nay and Blue Dragon to retain your belt recently, and soon you will face a number of competitors in the Hardcore Hell Tournament Are you excited for this, are you nervous and do you have any preference with regards to competitors?

LK: Nervous of what? I AM Hardcore, I created this match, The question is, are the people involved in qualifying nervous about facing the most Hardcore wrestler to ever walk the face of this earth in the most Hardcore match ever created? We both know that they are, Blue Dragon is all I want in that match, everyone else is irrelevant...

RG: What about Nay Bother?

LK: Haha hnnnnnn haha hnnnnnn!!! What about him?

RG: Well he certainly has a score to settle with you in his eyes, I am sure he will some say in the outcome should he win his qualifier, of course.... there is also fellow Consultancy member Trevor Swann in that match along with Kurt Hernandez, do you not think either of these two would pose a threat to your title?

LK: We don't fear Trevor Swann, there is a reason I am as highly regarded by The Consultancy, and that is our power, I am the most powerful wrestler in this company, the only person who comes close to having my strength is Blue......hnnnnnn Dragon, hence why I will concentrate on destroying him, the others....they will fall by the wayside

RG: Isn't that a dangerous game to play? What if they see fit to work together to take you out? or...

LK Hahahahahahaha! ahahahahahahahaha! hnnnn! What you don't understand, is the mind of Blue Dragon, I know his mind, I have known him long enough to be able to anticipate his every move... he will do his utmost to keep me in the fight until the last...because he thinks he is my better, he may think he is protecting people like Nay when he locks him in rooms and comes to his aid but in reality, he is trying his best to make it all about him, as he always does....he will take everyone else out to ensure it comes down to a one on one match between me....the rightful successor to the Blue Dragon name... and him, the charlatan who has lived a life that was meant for us.....

RG: ....erm....so anyway, let's move on this week, you have a very interesting match

LK: Really? because all I see is a waste of my time, and an insult to the intelligence of the masses having to watch people as successful as myself and Vortex wrestle such cretins as the tramp and the charlatan

RG: You mean Hobo and Blue Dragon?

LK: No...... bloody hell mate, are you seriously the best that your magazine has to offer?.... Lets wrap this up ay?

RG: Sure ok well Logan, do you have any words for Hobo and Blue Dragon this week?

LK: I am Logan Kincade, the Hardcore Champion...those words say it all

RG: Thank you for your time Logan, best of luck for the match

LK: We don't need luck....

[At this point Logan walked out and we were quickly ushered out of the offices but as we left we heard Logan shouting at someone and suddenly a young man came flying through the glass panel in one of the offices sending glass and vertical blinds flying, it appears that the young man was supposed to tell us not to mention certain things, we can only assume those things were the whole RJ incident or the family issues, all we know is that Logan certainly has some sort of anger management issues and in our opinion 6WF needs to reign him in before he puts Danny McGraw into an even more unfavourable position with the board of directors]

Catch Logan Kincade and the other 6WF superstars on '6WF Lockdown' Live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD each and every Friday

Ricky Gingerson reporting for Wrestling Universe Magazine

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 17th August 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - 17th August 2012

Post by Cable Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:58 pm

Team Japan RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena. The fans are all hype and excited ready for Lockdown. The lights go out in the Arena as Japan's National Anthem blast in the Arena.. The lights comes back on as the fans erupt in booes. The booes are soo loud that it's hard to hear anything... Team Japan leaded by Hidari Kenji walk out the ramp in smiles wearing their traditional Tracksuit attire. Hidari, Tsukasa and Kenzaki stares at all the fans in the Arena as they walk down the ramp and make their way up the steel steps into the ring... Japan's National Anthem dies down as Hidari, Tsukasa and Kenzaki each have microphones in their hands)

Hidari- I'M BACCCCCKKKKKKK!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- If you thought for one second that I wasn't going to come to 6WF think again!

(The fans boo as Hidari smirks)

Hidari- But how funny the man who was consider to be the top rising star on that pathetic show and the same exact man who one that damn Interfed Cup for that pathetic company received nothing in return! NOTHING!

(The fans chant "You Suck")

Hidari- I love the hatred I feed off of you idiots hatred in this crowd here tonight. You people will soon realize that I will be the poster boy for this company. I will be the one to main event the big one and hold the 6WF World Championship. I am now free! No we are now free! This Team Japan Team will dominate this company from the inside out!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- It feels good to get away from that company.. I can tell you one thing I can do whatever the hell I want! I can say whatever the hell I want and I can damn sure do whatever the hell I want!

6CW IS DEAD TO ME...ALL THOSE MEMORIES ALL THOSE STRUGGLING TIMES! IT'S OVER!

Hidari- I will breakthrough in 6WF and I will accomplish more than I ever did in 6CW!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- This is just the beginning for Team Japan and there will be more things to come this year. 2012 is still here and the Fall and Winter we're taking over!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Right! Right! Right! It's great to finally be back to where we started off as a DAMN GROUP! No ONE and I Mean NO ONE! BREAKS TEAM JAPAN APART!

Kenzaki- We are unique as a whole and we dominate as a whole. We will continue to dominate as Hidari will breakthrough in this company! We Dopant Zero hold the Vacant 6WF titles which we will make ours in the near future but as of now we will continue to dominate the tag team division as continue to show and prove to you parasites why we are the best damn Tag Team Standing Right Now In 6WF!

Tsukasa- No one will be better than Dopant Zero no one will beat Dopant Zero! We are Dopant Zero Your New 6WF Tag Team Champions!!!!!!!!!!!

Kenzaki- And You Should Already Know That!

(Japan's National Anthem Blast as the camera fades away)

(The fans boo)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Mon 13 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

(The camera man is wandering down towards the parking lot when a lone raised voice can be heard the other side of the door. The camera pushes out slowly, trying to remain out of sight. As the door is pushed open, the back of TGA can be seen as he talks down his phone.)

TGA: I don’t really care! With all due respect Mr Greene, this is not what I signed up for.

(A grumble comes from the other end of the phone.)

TGA: Of course my heart is still in it you moron, you think I’d be pushing myself to chase down Crime Lord if it wasn’t? I’m just saying that I’m not happy with the way this situation has been played out.

(The grumble speaks again.)

TGA: What do you mean your hands are tied?! When I was negotiating this return I chose you because you never got pushed around last time. You’re supposed to be fighting in that boardroom for my best interests!

(The man on the other end can be heard murmuring.)

TGA: Just because he’s not coming after me now doesn’t mean he never will. You saw what happened on Friday night, the guy’s insane and it doesn’t look like he’s getting any better. I just want some insurance; start putting the pressure on the top guys again.

(As the man speaks this time, TGA turns around slightly so for the first time the camera can see his face. TGA eyes narrow as he runs one hand through his hair.)

TGA: That’s the thing Greene; I’m not sure what we can offer-

(The voice murmurs over the top of TGA.)

TGA: You know I don’t want to go down that route, if it all went down the gutter I’d be left with nothing. No legacy, no retirement package and no chance of ever returning- No, don’t interrupt. We’ve had this conversation once before and my stance still hasn’t changed. As confident as you are Greene, I’m not completely sure they’d be begging for me to return.

(The man on the other end of the phone talks back, but this time TGA raises his voice.)

TGA: NO! If I go to McGraw and threaten to walk out of Explosion with that title and not come back, he’ll do everything he can to make sure that doesn’t happen. I can handle McGraw and I can handle Crime Lord, what I can’t control is how Zhi is going to act. Last time he was close to be this mad he almost ended my career. As soon as I win that Undisputed World Title a great big target gets placed on my head.

(Mr Greene speaks for a little longer than usual as TGA’s face eases up and he nods several times.)

TGA: That’s all I’m asking for Mr Greene. I hired you because I needed some backstage matters sorting out- you leave what happens inside the ring to me. Just make sure that they know one thing... The position of power we’ll be in after Explosion will be infinitely stronger than where we are now. When I’m the 6wF Undisputed Champion I will go to great lengths to rid this company of Cassius Zhi. Only when Crime Lord, Cassius and McGraw have all been cleared out from this federation will I feel my job has been done. You make sure that they remember why they brought me back.

(TGA hangs up the phone and walks into the distance towards his truck.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon 13 Aug 2012, 2:50 pm

Trevor Swann is backstage walking along the corridor with his kit bag in hand. Michael Wire is backstage and spots Trevor walking along.

MW: Trevor Hold up any.

Trevor stops and turns round he smiles at Michael Wire and waves.

TS: Of course Mr Wire

MW: Why Trevor you really are starting to show the benefits of your renewed efforts in the gym. You been bulking up a bit? Any chance of a few words for the fans of 6WF Trevor as we head into the handicap match this week which you and Kurt Hernandez take on Nay Bother?

TS: Well thank you for noticing Michael but ....... Look I’m sorry I know you are a big fan of mine but you must have heard what I’ve told Clarissa; who is now in a real bad way although not my fault and RJ who couldn’t hold a microphone for a while afterwards. I don’t do interviews for the supposed fans of 6WF anymore. They give me no respect so I’ll give them no respect.

MW: Erm ok sorry to bother you Trevor I forgot that. Good luck this week.

Michael Wire starts to walk away sheepishly only for Trevor to stop him.

TS: Michael come back here!!

Trevor drops his kit bag and pulls out a cricket bat which he raises up high before circling his arm around.

TS: I’ve got something for you Michael.

MW: No it’s fine Trevor I’m very sorry for bothering you I know you are a very busy and respected sportsman.

TS: But Michael here NOW!!!!!

Wire heads over to Trevor head hung low waiting for his punishment.

TS: Seeing as you are arguable my biggest fan in this whole organisation outside of The Consultancy; I thought you might like a signed cricket bat as a thank you?

MW: Oh I thought you........Thank you Trevor I’ll greatly treasure this.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 13 Aug 2012, 3:00 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage where 6WF Wrestlers are interviewed for their upcoming matches..The camera opens as Hidari Kenji walks up to a 6WF Reporter who appears to be RJ 6WF's Commentator. Hidari looks confused to not see Clarissa in sight...)

RJ- Hidari allow me to welcome you back to the 6WF we haven't seen you in ring action since the Interfed Cup. How have you been?

Hidari- Why the hell are you here Where's Clarissa?

RJ- Clarissa?

Hidari- Yeah the hot British Brunette that was the only good thing about watching 6WF at one point.

RJ- Hidari in case you haven't noticed Clarissa has been assaulted by Cassius Zhi

(Hidari looks in suspense as he balls his fist)

Hidari- Cassius Zhi huh? Who is this guy?

RJ- Well he's a former Har

Hidari cuts RJ..

Hidari- I don't care about what he semi achieved in this company right now. I just want his blood on my fist for what he did to Clarissa!

RJ- Why do you care soo much for Clarissa?

Hidari- Because Clarissa and I were once talking..actually but it didn't last long.. I was doing my thing in 6CW and she was here in 6WF. It wouldn't work out but a man to physically put his hands on a woman is disgusting. I want to get my hands on Cassius Zhi!

RJ- But what about the problem you face now with The Dragon?

Hidari- The Dragon??? Who cares about The Dragon! All I care about in this company is dominating and beating all those who stands on the ladder of me winning titles will soon fall and collide with the Trash!

RJ- What are you thoughts about Clarissa's new boyfriend Uryu Ishida I think...

(Hidari cuts RJ off again)

Hidari- Boyfriend eh? I guess I waited too late. Oh well I guess that's not my problem but just a little heads up on something Uryu you're not man enough to be with Clarissa. You didn't protect Clarissa! You let Clarissa get injured by Cassius Zhi! As a Man you should never let a woman get harmed by anyone! But I guess I shouldn't care because I refuse to see dead weight!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- As for The Dragon and Yarmouth Blade by ringside! I will take all my anger and frustration out on The Dragon. I haven't been in a 6WF Ring in over 5 months. I will defeat The Dragon like I haven't lost a step. I will be Freeweight Champion..A Hardcore Champion and a European Champion... This is my time and I will prove alot of people wrong!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Lockdown is just the beginning!

(Hidari walks off as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 14 Aug 2012, 11:07 am

Trevor Swann is in his private gym as usual on a rowing machine talking to himself. He looks to be putting in a lot of effort but is smiling away at the same time.

TS: And it’s the Englishman Swann trailing the German Adolf by a few feet coming into the final 100 metres. Swann really pushing it here and it looks like he could catch the German rower to take the gold in this the Olympic final of the men’s individual scull. The crowd are going wild as Swann lengthens his stroke. He’s gaining now as we approach the line. This is a sensational effort from the English cricketing and wrestling star he’s going to take gold here. The crowd are on their feet. Swann is pulling away now!!!

Kurt Hernandez walks around the corner behind Trevor so is unseen by Trevor. Kurt Hernandez looks at Trevor quizzically before coughing. Trevor looks up and sees Kurt in the mirror. Trevor quickly stops rowing but the momentum of the seat throws him off. Trevor stumbles off and tries to stand up before being hit on the back by the rowing machine handle as it goes flying back.

TS: Kurt good to see you. Hope you enjoyed the Olympics as much as I did.

KH: Not really Trev was more interested in the UFC action that took place. You wanted me to pop over though and see you?

TS: Yes Kurt I just wanted a friendly chat before our match this week. Nothing special as we’ve not got anything to worry about. I mean it’s Nay Bother we’re taking on not Cassius or Crime Lord. This chump has had more blows to the head than Britain has gold medals. He’s not all there and it is a simple job we’ve got this week.

KH: No worries Trev I can do the job myself if that’s what you want.

TS: No that’s not what I want. I’m sure you could take on and defeat Nay Bother all by yourself Kurt but we’ve got a job to do for The Consultancy. You know how I view The Consultancy like an insurance policy well they are often here for you and I but now it’s our turn to be there for them. We can do Logan a big favour by winning this one you know.

KH: Don’t worry Trev it’s a simple job like you say.

TS: Very simple. Here we are though doing this job for The Consultancy but I need you to be on your guard all the same Kurt. You see these past few weeks there has been someone trying to play with my mind. A 6CW homeless person if you know what I mean. He’s just been appearing from out of nowhere.

KH: You mean Hidari?

TS: Yes him. Look we’re insuring the best situation for Logan so if Hidari appears just help me insure the best situation for me.

Kurt nods his head.

KH: You realise Trevor that you the one who not focused here. We’re taking on Nay Bother not Hidari. You can’t be thinking about someone who isn’t even in our match Trev.

TS: Don’t question my focus Kurt I’m fully focused for the good of The Consultancy as I know that if The Consultancy succeed then so do I. If you want to be as successful as Vortex, Logan or myself then you need to start looking out for your fellow team mates Kurt.

TS: You see I am the quintessential team player I’ll have you know. I am a member of Team Consultancy. I know how to work as a unit with those who you might not always see eye to eye with to enable everyone especially myself to reach the heights that I aspire to. I feel sorry for you Kurt that you are a Mexican who doesn’t know the joys of such fine pursuits as Cricket. Who doesn’t know how to work together in a team for up to five days at a time in the sweltering sun. If cricket was played in Mexico then Mexico might be a great country.

TS: There is so much that you could learn Kurt. For example cricket can teach you how to work as a team, how to train hard and reap the benefits. Perhaps you care to join me in a gentle training session?

KH: No thanks Trev I prefer to use my fists rather than a lump of wood.

TS: Suit yourself Kurt just make sure you are ready for anything this week.

KH: Shall do Trev, Shall do...

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 14 Aug 2012, 11:59 am

*Uryu is seen in the 6WF Gym punching a heavy bag rather quickly as he . He smiles and hears the door open and spots The Saint walking in and warming up. Uryu continues to punch the heavy bag*

Uryu: Saint, remember the last time we were three feet from each other? It actually involved Cassius. Fight for the Right Tournament, I warned you not to interfere and you did anyway. You got involved and ruined a good match but now...I think this is the first time we have ever had a one on one match against each other. I honestly won't hold what you did last time against you because I have much more important things to take of.

*Uryu punches the bag a few times*

Uryu: Now that I think about it, you were the last guy to really test Cassius. You beat him by going to such an extreme that he had to give up. I have a much harder task ahead of me, he is much more dangerous and lets face it it is my fault. I didn't intend it but now I made the bed, I gotta lie in it haven't I? I kinda pity him though, he has made me go this far, he has pushed me to new limits and he will be the first to see how much he has pushed me. Do I want your help in beating him? hell no, lets face it I do not like you and you do not like me but let me ask something. What would I say if I guaranteed JJ Johnson would not touch you during our match? I got your attention now Saint? Well I want JJ Johnson to keep Cassius away from the fans and to protect them from his madness. He and I both care about the fans. We all know Cassius needs to be contained and do we really trust him to keep to his suspension? I sure as hell don't because he wants my head and I want to make sure that he knows never to screw with me again. I want him to be scared of me and I want him to know that I am far more dangerous when provoked. He wants to end my career, I am begging him to try his best. As long as fans are cheering me, as long as Clarissa is happy I will never quit. I am too stupid to quit and I put this to you Saint, Do you think he would kill me? As that is what he will have to do to beat me.

Saint:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Aug 2012, 2:37 pm

The doors to the Birmingham Bowl staff entrance open and The Saint walks through the doors, his phone pressed to his ear and him seemingly locked in a serious conversation.

The Saint: But would he really want to see me? Let's be fair, Mum, when we were home for Against The Wall, he didn't want to know...

The voice on the other end is muffled, The Saint stops dead in his tracks and his face falls.

The Saint: Terminal? Damn... How long's he got?!

As he listens, The Saint seems to be letting his guard down, as the usually emotionless, cold hearted man mountain digests what his Mother is relaying to him.

The Saint: Jesus... And how's everybody else?...Good, as long as they're trying to stay strong.

The muffled voice lasts a bit longer this time and as The Saint digests, his expression suggest conflict.

The Saint: Look, Mum, I would... But let's face it, he doesn't want anything to do with me, he said it himself... I'm a 'disgrace', an 'embarassment to the family name'. Just what good would it do, me turning up and getting him all stressed?! And anyway... I've got bigger fish to fry down here...

-Muffled voice-

The Saint: Don't be like that!

The Saint sees RJ scurrying over...

The Saint: Look, we'll speak later... Bye.

The Saint puts his phone away and looks dismissively at RJ as he approaches, before putting his sunglasses on to mask any emotion from his phone call.

RJ: Saint, could I just get a quick word?

The Saint: If you must, RJ...

RJ: Well firstly, any chance you could tell us what that was about??

The Saint just looks at RJ, looming over him, causing RJ to backtrack quickly...

RJ: Well, ermmm, we saw on Lockdown last week that JJ Johnson cost you your match against Chris Patricks. What are your thoughts on his crusade to secure that rematch at Explosion?

The Saint: Hang on, are you expecting me to all of a sudden entertain the idea of having this 'rematch' with JJ Johnson at Explosion, just because he decided to try and get in my head?! RJ, please! What do you take me for?! Granted, I'm pi**ed off that JJ Johnson derailed my chance of beating that unstable, illiterate, american parasite, Chris Patricks but do you really think that because of that I instantly want to sound JJ out and accept his challenge?!

I don't play like that anymore, RJ. The Saint of old may have done, trying to climb the ladder, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm at the very top of that ladder. I don't meet peoples demands... They meet mine. And in my eyes, JJ Johnson, in his current guise, in his present state just isn't a worthwhile opponent for The Saint.

No matter what JJ Johnson tries, no matter how much he tries to rile me and entice me into signing on the dotted line, the fact is, I'm the biggest name in this company, I am the man that it needs to be built around and placing myself in a match with that bottom feeder just doesn't make sense.

JJ Johnson is an idiot. Pure and simple. He goes months without even coming close to a win, including a resounding loss to myself, yet all of a sudden, he pins a couple of no hopers like Patricks that are on his level and he thinks he's good enough to take me on? It doesn't work that way, JJ. It never has and it never will. You see, I've worked hard to forge a reputation, I've spent the last year ensuring that The Saint is the gold standard in the 6WF, and whilst I may not have the titles to back that up, the names that have fallen to me speak for themselves.

Because whilst you shoot for the moon, JJ, whilst TGA continues to think he's the big man, whilst Crime Lord continues to test himself against mediocrity, whilst Cassius Zhi continues with his little maniacal episode, I'm still here, hurting people regularly, beating those that stand in my way convincingly. I should be at the forefront of the 6WF, and whilst it's not come to full fruition, the wheels are in motion... One day in the not too distant future, The Saint will stand before this audience, before you, RJ... As Undisputed Champion!

RJ: And what of this weeks Main Event on Lockdown against Uryu Ishida? With JJ on commentary.

The Saint: You know what, I hope JJ watches, I hope he takes notes, I hope he understands how a man goes about his business in the ring. I said that words only go so far, but actions are what speak louder. And whilst Uryu may be concerned about his welfare with the shadow of Cassius Zhi looming large, I suggest he try and concentrate his mind on me. Because whilst Cassius may excite, he might make this product what it is... It's The Saint that is the best thing within it and I will show, by making an example of Uryu, that I mean what I say. Because Uryu, if you take your eye off the ball for just one second, if there's one second where your concentration lapses... That's all it takes. One Divine Intervention and it's over - The Saint marching on once more... Because as I said on the phone... I've got bigger fish to fry.

The Saint looks to RJ ominously.

The Saint: Interview over.

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 14 Aug 2012, 3:33 pm

“Ascending Malice” hits out over the arena as Chris Patricks walks out on stage to a barrage of abuse from the crowd; Chris shrugs their taunts off and starts to walk down to the ring

MW: The most dominant man in wrestling today RJ

RJ: I have to admit his win over Saint on Friday has really silenced a lot of quarters but would it have been the same outcome if JJ hadn’t come down to the ring

MW: Of course it would, how could you think like that RJ

Chris flips into the ring and poses on the turnbuckles and trash talks with the crowd

Crowd: A$$hole

Chris: I did not come out here to listen to your insults, I came out here to address you and educate you, last week I showed the world who was the best in the business…ME

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooo

Chris: Disagree all you want but it won’t make it any less true, I tramped all over the Saint and even if Choc Ice hadn’t come down I still would have beaten that overhyped goon, but as usual in 6WF do they reward the best…NO!!!!, instead of giving me a Main Event spot this week what do they do, the give it to Saint and Uryu, this is the reason why 6CW was sh1tting all over this company before it went bust

Crowd: 6WF

Chris: Congratulations you know what you’re watching, I am not surprised to be honest, and did the same powers help me when Greg kidnapped my wife…NO!!!! they blanked me completely…me the Undisputed Champion at the time and rewarded the guy who kidnapped her, week in and week out and all of you bottom feeders wonder why I walk around with a chip on my shoulder, why I walk around hating everything and everyone, this system is corrupt and unjust and so are the fools that run this place

RJ: With an attitude like that I can’t see him getting any opportunities in the future

MW: They can punish him because he is telling the truth, open your eyes RJ

Chris: And what have they given me this week…oh yes I have to tag with Clarke James, do I look like “Help the needy”, was it not good enough that I carried Max Adamson through our tag team days, I have shown already that Clarke is nowhere near my level and never will be so why would the powers that be make me team with him and against 6CW rejects…a team that wasn’t even good enough to win the titles up in Glasgow and im guessing only have the 6WF Titles because it was in their contracts, Team Japan…Dopant Zero or whatever the hell their called I really don’t care because I really don’t care about this match, it’s bullsh1t and not only have I to go up against them but also 6WF’s very own Ike and Tina, my old friend Greg and his abused partner McManus, how the mighty have fallen eh Greg, this time last year we were on top of the world now we fight with the company dredges in tag matches, well you should be happy Greg because this was always your level of opposition anyway

Chris starts to laugh as the crowd get more hostile

RJ: I can’t listen to this delusional fool any longer

Chris: You are looking at the face and future of 6WF…weather you all like it or not now play my damn music

“Ascending Malice” plays as Chris stands in the centre of the ring smugly grinning

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 14 Aug 2012, 4:00 pm

(As Patricks is stood in the ring "Its An Omen" screams out and the boos intensify. The music changes to "Granite" and Chaos walks out onto the stage. His ribs are heavily taped and he winces slightly as he poses whilst his pyro goes off. He has a mic already in his hand)

C: Cut off my damn music

(The music stops instantly allowing the full intensity of the boos to be heard)

C: I see you've warmed up these parasites for me already Christopher, how lovely of you to do so. But then again you've always warmed things up for me haven't you? The Undisputed Champion which you kept warm until Destiny proved too strong and yours truly dethroned you. Or how about your wife Christopher?

(Patricks glares at Chaos)

What's the matter Christopher is yours truly not allowed to mention your dear wife. Your wife that I had the joys of getting to know over those glorious two months that she was in my..... shall we call it care? You kept her warm for years before she had a chance to be with the Best in the Business.

(Chris' anger is clearly building at this point)

Did she mention how I was everything you could never be before she left you Christopher? Did she scream my name instead of yours...

(Chaos licks his lips before laughing)

Oh Christopher, how you act now that you can see this federation for what it really is. Do you now see how much this company needs people such as us. Yes Christopher, us. People like us who can steal the show in an instance. People like us who can get these parasites hanging on our every word. You see the current state of this company now. Now that people such as Uryu are pushed to the moon as they're the new flavour of the *beep*ing month!

(The crowd gasps)

Oh what's the matter now? You parasites know exactly what I'm talking about, you read the dirt sheets.

(The crowd boos once more)

And what of the Best in the Business and the man that pushed him to the limit? Well Christopher, we get the joys of the tag team division. Woop de freekin do. You know that me vs you could sell out BiF all over again this year. And deep down you know I'm the best you've ever faced. I can see it etched on your face Christopher. Deep down you respect me, maybe not as a man but as a wrestler.

(Chaos starts walking down the ramp towards the ring)

With that in mind Christopher if we are to be stuck in this infernal hell of a division. Facing 6CW rejects week in week out then it is up to us to make these parasites tune in for us. We all know the viewing figure statistics, no one cares about the main event anymore. You see Christopher we are still the top of the company.

(Chaos has reached the ring and slides in before going face to face with Chris Patricks for the first time since their feud. The crowd starts going wild seeing these two in the ring together and momentarily forget to boo the pair of them!)

Christopher, you can stand there and slag everyone off but at the end of the day we are the best in this company. We proved that for months on end. This week we will face off once more and yours truly cannot wait to kick your ass all over again. I will destroy once more, I will make you remember why you could never beat me. Never truly beat me. And if I can use your sacrifice as a message to Team Japan, a message to that imbecile James McManus and take a step closer to becoming a Triple Crown champion. The Greatest...

(Chaos shoves the microphone in Chris' face who just snarls)

Greatest Triple Crown Champion of all time.

(Chaos goes to leave before turning around and suddenly stretching out his hand to Patricks)

So how about it Christopher?

(Chaos laughs manically before smiling twistedly as the crowd is in stunned silence)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue 14 Aug 2012, 8:25 pm

*The action goes backstage where Mike Hill is leant up against one of the tables talking to a very attractive female producer. Hill is smiling and he hands a piece of paper to to the producer, she looks at him in disgust and storms off.

Mike Hill:You don't know what you are missing out on babe!

*Hill suddenly spins around, and shouts at another of the backstage staff...

Mike Hill:What's a superstar got to do to get a drink of water around here?

Staff member:Say please maybe...

*Hill leaps to his feet and walks towards the staff member, staring at him.

Mike Hill:Say please? Really? Who the hell do you think I am? Some wannabee, a rookie just starting out? Hell no, I'm Mike Hill. I'm a superstar, an ex world champion, the epitome of excellence. And I think that you should show me a hell of a lot more respect than you are.

Staff member:I'm sorry Mike...

Mike Hill:I think you mean Mr Hill.

Staff member:Yes of course, Mr Hill.

Mike Hill:So are you going to get me that water?

Staff Member:Yes Mr Hill, right away Mr Hill. Sparkling or Still?

Mike Hill:What sort of question is that? Still everytime you idiot! Judging by your frame you clearly enjoy the odd fizzy drink or 7, you must be what twice the weight you should be! I'm not some lay-about producer, I am an athlete. Get out of here you make me sick!

*The staff member scurries off.

Mike Hill:You know what else makes me sick, being treated like a mug by Danny McGraw and his new boyfriend The Consultant! McGraw knows that I am the most talented wrestler in the business, the hottest free agent available in wrestling today. I have TNA, WWE, ROH knocking at my door but no, out of some falsely conceived loyalty, I've put 6WF at the top of my priorities.

And how does McGraw respond? By treating me like a pice of crap, like he doesn't really need me. Newflash McGraw this place needs me as much as you need a god damn diet! You've got Crime Lord and TGA fighting out at the top of the card for the world title. These two men were team-mates of mine in the New Dynasty and guess what McGraw, I outshone them both! That's why Crimey formed his own little stable where he could be the boss and why TGA left. They knew that I was taking their place at the top of the tree and they didn't like it!

Yet you're offering me a measly pay packet on a par with someone like Longinus or The Fanatic? I'm not like Blade, or Hidari, or Dopant Zero. I'm not desperate for a job, I don't need this place. This place needs me. You know my worth McGraw, so stop pi**ing me around and get a contract on the table worthy of my abilities.

*The staff member returns with Hill's drink...

Mike Hill:Good job kid...now get out of my sight!

*The staff member scurries off.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 14 Aug 2012, 9:40 pm

*The scene is set as blazing sunshine beats down on what appears to be a desert. In the distance are numerous cactuses and heat hazes can be also be seen in the distance radiating from the sand via the camera. Suddenly a voice begins to speak.*

???: So this is it, the Colorado desert..

*The voice belongs to Mr Kenty, who steps out with a surprised look etched across his face, his mouth agape in jest. Wearing a pair of camo shorts and a plain shirt, Kenty fully comes into vision of the camera. Taking a swig of water from a bottle, Kenty gulps it down before throwing the bottle behind him before then showing another bottle which appears to be Nivea suncream.*

Mr Kenty: Well these are the two things your going to need out here 6WF universe.. A whole lot of water and a whole lot of suncream.. if you don't well you will end up looking like.. infact, don't worry about it with all the PG lark.. Sorry Mr Mcgraw!

*Biting his lip, Kenty looks at the camera before smiling jovially and waving his hands at the camera covering his face. Dropping his arms and breathing deeply, Kenty then speaks again.*

Mr Kenty: But where are my manners, hello 6WF universe! and if you wasn't aware, I'm a few thousands of miles away from Birmingham in the UK, I'm in Colorado. The Colorado desert to be precise and if you look around.. it's not the most hospitable place in the world ehh?

*The camera returns to panning around the surroundings, exposing a long and winding road with a remote pickup bolting down the road. The camera then returns to a gazing looking Kenty, his hand over his brow protecting his eyes from the glaring sun. Shaking his head with a grin, Kenty returns to looking directly at the camera and speaking.*

Mr Kenty: Before Danny, before the consultancy, before Scorpion and most importantly you, the 6WF Universe think I'm here on a jolly oh no, your very wrong. I have actually taken the liberty to do my homework on this place and believe me it's very interesting.. just bear with..

*Grabbing a scruffy piece of paper out of his short pocket, Kenty begins to read off some of the facts on the Colorado desert.*

Mr Kenty: Did you know? the Colorado desert is ripe with Palm Springs!? yes folks, better believe it.. Palm springs huh? Did you know? that the lowest point is 245ft below sea level? wow..hope Global warming don't come around to early! did you know..its 4000 square miles with surrounding towns such as Indian Wells, Brawley, Indio... Zzzzzz...

*Mockingly, Kenty begins to sleep. A few seconds pass before Kenty jolts back up to reality with a look of surprise on his face.*

Mr Kenty: Woah, woah.. woah! where am I and what time is it?

Cameraman: Umm Mr Kenty? it's still the same place and more or less a few minutes after this began..were in the Colorado desert..

Mr Kenty: Of course.. of course.. I knew that, John! it just makes me so bored, what did Scorpy do here for so many years of his life? was he just allowed to run riot in the desert for his adolescence? was he supposed to chase cars for a snack or two when one came by? It just doesn't make sense to me.. no wonder Scorpy is determined to get what he wants..like a dog chasing a car with no sense who let him of his leash..Jess? no it couldn't of been..

John: Sorry Kenty, were still recording..

Mr Kenty: Ahh really? Ahh no way.. this is to embarrassing..I can't bear it, shut it off! shut it off!

*Mockingly, masking his face for a few seconds Kenty then looks at the camera with a guilty look across his face.*

Mr Kenty: Okay.. I'm sorry Scorpy, I'm sorry 6WF fans and I'm sorry to you John. Let's try again! Now originally before I lost my marbles slightly with this heat you know it's over 40 degrees here! the things I for this company.. Anyways! I also did my research on the scorpions that inhabit these remorseless plains and what I found out was quiet scary.. I all hope you like my Sir David Attenborough tribute..

*Excitedly, Kenty pulls out another piece of paper but this time the paper seems fresh and not crumpled. Staring at the camera with glee etched across his face Kenty speaks.*

Mr Kenty: The Hadrurus arizonensis.. more simply known as the big hairy desert scorpion is the largest scorpion known in North America. It's diet consists of large insects, spiders and small vertebrates. Like most Scorpions, it's highly aggressive. Scary stuff huh? However here is the good part.. the Venom of the scorpion is not very potent.. it's been compared to a bee sting. So 6WF universe.. does this sound familiar to our Scorpion?

*Kenty then turns deadly serious. His face drops to emotionless as he stares into the camera.*

Mr Kenty: This Friday.. I step into the ring with Scorpion..and Scorpy..I said when I came to 6WF that I would be the best..I would prove to the whole world that I'm the best. Period. Scorpy, you strike me as a fellow who seems aggressive but as the scorpions that inhabit your hometown they are not very potent. This Friday I'm going to go into what I consider my hometown professionally wise, the ring and your going to be in my backgarden and I promise you now, I'm no Scorpion but I'm a different animal in that ring and I will beat you and head on to Explosion for my first ever 6WF PPV and defeat Bam Bam Bigelow and his zoo keeper and hold aloft my new trophy.. the 6WF Freeweight champion because I am....

MRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Staring into the camera with a returning smile etched across his face, Kenty nods at the camera before heading off view. The camera takes one more look at the wilderness before the cameraman John switches the camera off leading to a black screen.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Wed 15 Aug 2012, 11:57 am

Is this role-play?

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 15 Aug 2012, 12:08 pm

jp97

Go to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And we'll answer your questions and see if you want to join!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 15 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

Chris stares at the outstretched hand of Chaos

Chris: Do you really think I am going to shake your hand Greg…really? After everything you put me through after all you put my family through, the only reason I would touch it would be if I was going to shove down your pathetic throat

Chaos just smiles and retracts his hand

Chris: You must be as delusional as I always thought you were Greg, have you taken a memory loss pill of something because if my memory serves me right it was me kicking your insugnificant ass all over the ring everytime we met, you never beat me one on one, just look at Born in Fire last year, Me vs You, the Main Event, my Undisputed Title on the line, I forget who walked out with the title? Come on Greg don’t leave me hanging

Chaos stares at Chris with fire in his eyes

Chaos: You did

Chris: That’s right I did and don’t you EVER forget that and for some reason I don’t think you ever will, it still burns away at you doesn’t it Greg, your big moment…your DESTINY…taken away by a better, faster more gifted man, do you still wake at night thinking about it Greg, do you still have your celebratary speech or did you rip it to shreads like I did your dream

Chaos balls his hands into fists as the hatered oozes from his every pore

Chris: Whats the matter Greg, did I hit a nerve, am I not aloud mention your short comings because there is a few, Joyce told me all about you and your inabilities to do certain things, you really thing by coming out here and talking about her is going to get me so angry that Il attack you or some other stupid act, that might have been me a year ago Greg but you are looking into the eyes of a different animal altogether, and for that I will thank you

Chaos smiles as the crowd boo loudly

Chris: Without you being the coward you are and instead of facing me like a man but stealing my wife and pushing me to breaking point I would have never seen how this world really is, how my friends, family and this very company turned their backs on me and tossed me aside, without your actions I would have never seen all I did but before you get all proud of yourself I wouldn’t Greg because you might have set me on this path you did not make me forget about all the wrongs you did to me, you may have pushed me to the dark path but you will never be anything to me but an enemy, a coward, a fake, a target, like everyone else in this company, you may have won my title Greg but you didn’t beat me because you can’t ever beat me, that’s what fear does Greg, you feared me back then and I can smell the fear off you now, look into these souless dead eyes and tell me im wrong Greg……….TELL ME!!!

Chris slams the mic back into Chaos chest

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 15 Aug 2012, 4:54 pm

The crowd roar as RJ steps into the ring and addresses the people.

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, as a preview to Explosion, I am here to welcome, with The Consultant, the 6WF Free-Weight Champion.......Vortex!

“Breathe” sounds out from the speakers and Vortex strides down the ring. He doesn’t bother doing his usual entrance, and The Consultant struggles to keep with him as he walks down to the aisle. When they both enter the ring, RJ goes to hand the microphone to The Consultant but Vortex steps in-between them and grabs the mic for himself.

Vortex: Let me make one thing real clear. There are more powerful people in this federation than you Mr Kenty. And you’re looking at one. You came from a doomed organisation that failed. Which makes everyone involved, including you, failures. And you think you can come here with a recycled catchphrase and a recycled smile, and deem yourself worthy at a shot at this title? You fall in line like everyone else. You may have already been so far up certain VIP’s backsides in recent history, but you will find no arses to lick here. How ever hard you try.......

Vortex turns to RJ and motions to The Consultant

Vortex: You see RJ, the backstage talk is that Mr Kenty feels that with a witty promo and a cheeky grin, he can barge his way to the top. A whisper in one guy’s ear here; a pat on another guy’s back there. Oh I know the game he is playing; trying to buy himself a shot at greatness. But the old guard know better. The guys that haven’t spent their time slumming it up in a small pond being the big fish. But now you have jumped from a sinking ship Mr Kenty, the stakes have changed. You’re past exploits? Meaningless. You’re funny repertoire? Pitiful. You’re title credentials? Zero.

Vortex turns and looks straight in the camera.

Vortex: You call me Bigelow. I am glad you value my status high enough to compare me to a legend. And like Bam Bam, I don’t give a damn for bullsh*tters and big talkers. I leave my talking until after I am victorious; and that is why I am the champion. Kenty…..today is day one and you have just entered school. Rule number one….. Shut you’re mouth. Rule number two….. SHUT YOU’RE DAMN MOUTH! Rule number three…..respect the position you find yourself in. Bottom of the pile. Jobber to the masses. The sh*t stain on my shoe. And to those decision makers I say this…..respect the loyalties. Or face the fallout.

Vortex slams the mic in RJ’s chest and walks off down the aisle. The Consultant looks shocked at Vortex’s rant. RJ turns to him and shrugs his shoulders.

RJ: Any comment?

The Consultant takes the microphone and composes himself.

The Consultant: Only this…..a wounded animal is a dangerous beast. I think I best have words with McGraw. Questions need to be answered, or consequences need to be faced. The match on Friday could totally change 6WF landscape. And I love it RJ! I love it!

”Money” plays and The Consultant exits the ring laughing.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 16 Aug 2012, 4:01 pm

The image cuts from the arena, to the entrance of the hospital in Birmingham where Clarissa is being kept. The camera zooms out to see the sinister frame of Cassius Zhi standing outside, staring at the automatic doors, provoking an outpouring of disapproval from the fans in the arena. A nurse walks out of the sliding doors holding a disposable cup of tea and approaches Cassius.

Nurse : Here’s your Green Tea Mr. Ishida. Are you sure you won’t come inside to see your girlfriend?

Cassius takes a sip of the tea, grimacing with displeasure at the taste, then solemnly shakes his head.

Cassius : No. It’s just too difficult to see her this way. Staying here is much preferential.
Just being able to be here, watching the world go by, with a green tea, knowing that she is safely inside and being well looked after by wonderful people like yourself, is reassuring… and comforting enough.

The nurse strokes Cassius’ arm

Nurse : Well you know where she is if you change your mind.

Cassius nods then taps his tea as if to say thank you. The nurse smiles at him and returns to the hospital.

Cassius : How could I possibly forget?

Cassius turns to the camera with a twisted smile

RJ : That sick son of a bitch, what the hell is he doing there? And parading as Uryu too…

Cassius : The staff are so pleasant here aren’t they Uryu? It must provide an immense solace to know that Clarissa is in such capable hands. After all she has been through, and having suffered such negligence from all those who she thought would protect her. Her employers… her colleagues… even her boyfriend, they all let her down… but the almighty NHS, the last bastion of good old fashioned care, they wouldn’t dare let her down. They wouldn’t let just anyone walk in off the street, pretending to be someone else, and jeopardise the wellbeing of one of their patients would they?

Cassius slowly walks over to a parked car, and leans onto the roof.

Cassius : Why don’t we ask Clarissa what she thinks… of the competence of the NHS?

The camera pans to see a female figure tied up in the back of the car, struggling with a hood over her head.

RJ : GOOD GOD GET SOMEBODY OUT THERE NOW! SHE’S ILL GOD DAMN IT.

Cassius smirks as he opens up the back door of the car and gets in, sitting next to her. He sinisterly strokes his hand over the top of the hood.

Cassius : What do you think dearest?

RJ : COME ON! SOMEBODY!

Cassius rests his hand on the top of the hood for a moment, then slowly draws it back to reveal an unknown woman, who giggles as she shakes her hair out, and unties her own wrists. Cassius laughs as he strokes her hair playfully.

Cassius : It’s amazing what you can get an addict to do in return for just a little proximity to their all-powerful vice isn’t it?

RJ : He’s just playing sick games now. What is this all about? Hasn’t he done enough?

Cassius : Oh how I wish I’d have seen the pained expression on the face of the biggest addict of them all just then. Though I doubt someone with such a keen interest in me as Uryu has, would honestly believe that I am capable of such a crime. You’d have seen through that really wouldn’t you Uryu? I expect right about now, RJ has descended into a mild obscenity shouting picture of moral indignation, whipping the innocent crowd into a frenzied lust for something they would immediately regret, like some Opus Dei self-flagellation ritual, but YOU Uryu… a true addict… would know that I have no interest in trespassing upon the sacred ground of a hospital. Nor do I have any desire to inflict any more suffering upon that poor, innocent woman who currently resides inside.

It was just an illusion, Uryu. A cheap trick to get your sensitive little heart pounding. To remind you that even though I broke that fragile heart, with one little push… it is still there, just like you sickeningly remind us every single time you appear on this camera.

And speaking of illusions... do you know what else is an illusion, Uryu?

Wrestling!

Wrestling is an illusion. The thought that two individuals with a shared aspiration divided by polar opposite morals could ever engage in short-lived combat in pursuit of some vain three second one-upmanship, and then go their separate ways, their differences settled forever, is an illusion! Which is why I haven’t offered you an opportunity to settle differences at Explosion, Uryu. I have offered you one last shot at revenge. Not a three second illusion of revenge… but the purest hit of all!

But I want you to think long and hard about the associated risks Uryu. Because you can walk away now, you can walk back into that hospital, and you can sit at Clarissa’s bedside until she is all better, and I will spare you the ignominy of having to say that you quit! That will be my parting gift to you, Uryu. OR….

Cassius’ sly smile returns

Cassius : …Or you can give in to your addiction one last time, and you will not be spared that embarrassment… and you will instead be forced to scream that you quit on your girlfriend… you will not walk but be wheeled into that hospital, and I guarantee you Uryu, Clarissa will not want to see you again. Clarissa will not want to look at a spineless addict who let his desires for Cassius Zhi take precedence over his desires for her. And that will be my parting gift for HER, Uryu. Leaving you with nothing!

What is more important to you Uryu? Revenge for Clarissa.... or Clarissa?

Cassius laughs maniacally

Cassius : I’m not at the arena tonight Uryu, because I wouldn’t want my presence to be the bad influence that lured you into a bad decision. But I will be there on Friday Night, to hear whether you have chosen to fight your addiction like a man… or fight me, like a hopeless wreck.

Cassius turns to the girl in his car, and inhales the scent of her hair, looking blissful.

Cassius : Though I already know the answer Uryu. Because you are weakness personified. And when you finally succumb to your addiction for the final time… when you lose your ultimate battle, I know that another addict will be waiting to take your place. Because Clarissa will fall in love with me, Uryu.

RJ : WHAT?

Cassius : Have you heard of Stockholm Syndrome, Uryu? The bizarre phenomenon where a young, innocent, suggestible hostage falls in love with their courageous, cause-fighting captor? Well this will be a case of Shanghai Syndrome. Clarissa will feel indebted to me for revealing the illusion of Uryu Ishida, for saving her from the years of inevitable disappointment of romantic liaison with a pathetic, over-romantic, Cassius Zhi junkie, with a big heart but no balls! And her gratitude, Uryu, will ultimately manifest itself as addiction!

Cassius sneers at the camera

Cassius : The choice is yours Uryu. You can walk away from your long longed for final battle, and be with Clarissa.
Or you can give in to your lust for revenge, and be forced to watch the love of your life, take another shock to the heart, and fall again… for me!

RJ : Cassius is insane! Like Clarissa would ever want to be anywhere near this animal! Don’t listen to him Uryu. He’s trying to force your damn hand!

Cassius : Face it, Uryu. You’ve already lost.
Either way… You’re going to have to quit.

I’m just giving you the choice of how to do it.

RJ : It's a damn Catch 22! Damn you Zhi! Damn you!

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 16 Aug 2012, 5:32 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HNNNNNNNNNN!

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

'Edgecrusher' by Fear Factory blasts out of the speakers as the fans jeers reach deafening levels

MW: Hey RJ, here's your best friend Logan Kincade

RJ: Hilarious

MW: Oh good, I was going for hilarious

Logan steps out onto the stage with his new EDGECRUSHER T-shirt and his Hardcore title around his waist, his face a picture of rage

MW: Oh good lord he looks like he isn't in a playing mood...

RJ: Is he ever?

Kincade makes a beeline for the commentators desk, he reaches it and grabs a microphone before stopping infront of RJ, standing side on to him, he stares out into the crowd allowing them to raise the level of their booing once more before turning to RJ and moving his face closer to his and staring into his eyes.

RJ keeps his nerve and stares back before Logan begins to snarl and turns to the ring and climbs onto the apron

MW: Well that was unpleasant...

Logan enters the ring as the music fades...

LK: This week ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure of working with The Consultancy's own Vortex (Crowd: BOOOOOOO!), against the tramp and the Charlatan, why? Well some would say that there are scores to settle, but they would be IDIOTS!!.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: The reason I have to participate in the travesty of a match is all because of YOU!

Logan points to RJ who looks up in shock

RJ: How the hell did I make this match?

MW: I dunno? Did you ask McGraw?

RJ: Of course not, I don't have that sort of power around here, you know that!

LK: Oh.....oh ho hooo, RJ, Don't act like you don't know what you did! When you threw yourself over this rope last week, and made out like I did it..... the old man has been on my back all week, now I have a ridiculous match this week as a result of those selfish actions of yours

CROWD: BOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: That's right RJ, YOU SUCK! see! The sheep know the truth, I know the truth, just face it...

well so be it, what is the point in fighting this, I mean, it's only Hobo haha..hahahahaha and the "Blue Dragon" aaaaaaaahahahahaha! hnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! what a joke, I could be tagging with anyone and beat these two clowns....

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Thu 16 Aug 2012, 7:23 pm

The jingle of the credits finish and the red haired female presenter smiles at the camera from her seated position on the large green sofa.

???: Good evening and welcome to wrestling update, exclusive to Youtube.

A small box appears underneath the presenter and she is introduced as “Sarah Harmony”

Sarah Harmony: Each week we follow the biggest news from Britain and America and attempt to bring you all the breaking updates to keep you in the know. Last week we brought you news about the federation in the limelight right now and that is 6WF. Under the guidance of Danny McGraw this has become an organisation to rival any other and here tonight we have a worldwide premier interview with a man who may or not be the latest acquisition of 6WF, one of the most controversial names on the professional circuit right now, Andre Licentia.

A picture of a man appears in the top right hand side of the screen. He has shoulder length black hair and rugged facial hair of the same colour.

Harmony:Licentia shot to prominence three months ago when he broke ranks at an APW event and forced the reigning world champion, Markus Holen, to tap out without due process. Licentia then went on to “shoot” on the company that was hiring him and demanded that the industry start respecting him, within hours of that incident Licentia was fired from APW and his working visa was revoked, meaning he had to leave the States to return here to the UK. It has been reported for days on a lot of “dirtsheets” that Licentia may in fact have been targeted by 6WF after his termination from APW and it now appears that that information may be correct. I had the chance earlier today to catch up with Licentia and this is what he had to say.

There is a rolling of screens and then a taped segment airs of Sarah Harmony interviewing Andre Licentia. The pro wrestler is lounged back on the sofa, a leather jacket accompanying a pair of jeans and dark brown boots. He demeanor is of a relaxed egotist.

Harmony: Andre, thank you for joining us here on “wrestling update”

Licentia: ….

Harmony looks a little uncomfortable at the awkwardness of the scenario

Harmony: I was hoping that maybe we could start off by talking to you about your time in APW and the events that led to your termination from that company? You seemed to have built yourself quite a following before the infamous “Anarchygate” incident that has become an online sensation. Why is it that you felt necessary to do what you did?

Licentia:I did what I did because, as you say, I felt it was necessary. Because too many times did I arrive at the locker room to find out that tonight wasn’t my night and I was opening the show instead of being exactly where I deserved to be, in the main event. APW utilized my talents and they abused my loyalty for far too long. I gave them everything, ever drop of blood, sweat and tears that I had but all they were interested in was making sure I continue to make those “mark-out” moments and forget about climbing the “ladder”.

I was in that promotion for four years, and in that time I had three championship matches. Three matches in return for the countless times that I fell off a ladder, went through a table, found myself coughing up blood for a week after an event. APW bled me dry and in return they gave me nothing, so I decided to take matters into my own hands, I taught them a lesson in respect, I taught them that maybe it is not such a good idea to disregard me.
You can look me up online, at my catalogue of matches and you will see exactly what I am all about. I bring the entertainment better than anybody else can, I sell the tickets, I made sure we got internet coverage and critic recognition every time we did a show. I didn’t want pats on the back, or a congratulatory handshake, I wanted respect and the opportunities that I more than earned.

But after four years of busting my backside for the “good of the company” I finally had an epiphany. My knee popped out the side of my leg and I slipped a disk in my neck. I was laid up for six months and I had a chance to analyse my life, to gain a perspective of where I was heading. I trained to get back, I worked harder than I ever have done before and I learnt a few new tricks along the way.

I returned, a better and more rounded performer than ever. I was more than just a contender; it was plain to see that I was the man to beat, hands down. I gained the respect of my peers because of my dedication, I felt good and I was ready to move away from just being the “dare-devil guy” and actually pave a path to glory.

But management didn’t want to know about my training, about my newly found expertise in submission wrestling. All they wanted to know was that I was 100% fit and ready to resume my schedule of taking the sickest bumps in the business. That I was ready to start putting over the “elite” and that I knew my place on the roster.

Licentia smiles darkly

Licentia:I knew my place, I knew it better than they ever could. I was hands down the most talented member of that roster, I could wrestle for sixty minutes straight. Two out of three falls, submission marathons or compete in the most barbaric matches imaginable. If the management team was not willing to see that, then perhaps it was time for me to take matters into my own hands.

I was the locker room leader, I had the ear of every loyal man on that roster and they followed my lead. I showed them the light, I showed them that it was time we revolutionized the industry, and that is exactly what I did.

Harmony: Looking back, is there anything you regret about the incident or the build up to it?

Licentia:I regret nothing, because there is not one thing that I did wrong. I acted as a martyr for every man that had ever been held down by the establishment, I opened a door that many will follow me through. I stood tall against oppression and I made a statement that will never be forgotten. That is what I do, that is what I am all about. If I can’t provide entertainment out in a ring, then I will provide you with entertainment with a shiny little microphone in my hand.

I told it how it is, I said what needed to be said and I let the wrestling profession know that you cannot just grind down your workers like they are worthless ants. I gave APW everything and they gave me nothing back in return, so instead I opened up my hand I took everything I deserved. I directed the spotlight on me, I wrote my own headlines and I made sure that the world sat up and took notice. So whether I am unwelcome in the States any more or not, it doesn’t really matter because wherever I lay my hat that is where I will make my mark.

Harmony: I’m glad you moved onto that. Because you have to be aware of all the talk, and all the rumours?

Licentia: Why don’t you enlighten me?

Harmony: First they said WWE was going to break the bank to overturn your ban but then 6WF has fought off their competition, securing your signature?

Licentia flicks his hair back from his face and smiles

Licentia: That is what they are saying?

Harmony: They are..

Licentia: Well then it must be true, if the internet reports it then heck we should all hail the gospel.

Harmony: So you are not signing for 6WF?

Licentia: I have spoken to their officials and we have discussed terms, but no contract is signed and nor do I expect a deal to be completed imminently. I have a stack of offers, each one from top promotions around Europe and Asia. I am highly sought after and it is no surprise. Not only do I offer unmatchable talents inside the ring, but I have an undeniable charm and presence that screams superstar.

Harmony: We spoke to inside sources in 6WF and they seemed confident..

Licentia: I am sure they did, but you are not discussing matters with a nay-sayer now, you are retorting with the real deal, the only person that is privy to actual information. 6WF laid down a contract and I told them to be serious and get back to me.

Harmony: Not enough money?

Licentia: Sometimes in life, money is no object and money has no attraction. 6WF’s financial disclosure was more than amicable, but their other “clauses” left a little to be desired.

Harmony: How do you mean?

Licentia: I do not want to go into great detail but when you look at the members of the 6WF roster, and then you consider my capabilities, you understand that I would demand assurances of my treatment. I am not ready to make up the numbers any more, I am not willing to lower my goals in order to suit others. I am destined for very great things and until my demands are met, I have no wish to discuss any appearance for any company.

Harmony: What will it take to get you interested?

Licentia: Until an organization meets my desire to put on a show inside and outside the ring, I do not want to talk of my future. I am a man that will fall from a twenty foot cell, a fifteen foot ladder and a fifty foot scaffold. I will shed blood, sweat and tears ever single night and I will compete in any match you wish me to. I will open the show or I will close the show but rest assured I will be the man that steals the spotlight from all others. All I want, is for my talents to be respected and for me to receive the accolades I deserve for all of my hard work. Fans might not cheer me, they might not like me, but real wrestling fans respect everything I do when I am performing. They know that when I wrestle, you are looking at five star classics night after night. APW treat me like dirt, they drained me dry and returned nothing in return. I will not allow myself to be treated like that ever again.

Harmony: How long do you believe it will take before a decision on your future is made?

Licentia: As long as is necessary. I do not rush any situation in my life, and be aware that I will only make a decision that is correct for me. All you need to know is, when I arrive there will be not one fan sitting down in the arena, I will begin with a bang and from there I promise you that there will be nothing that stands in my way.

Harmony: Well on behalf of “wrestling update” I would like to thank you for your time Andre and I wish you luck in your future journey.

Licentia nods arrogantly from the sofa as the theme tune begins to jingle once again.

Harmony: We will be interrupted briefly by an online commercial but don’t go anywhere because we will be back for more in depth views of all your favourite federations around the globe and plenty more exclusive interviews.

Andre Licentia is caught on camera climbing off the sofa during the curtain call as a commercial run through takes over and the current scenario fades out.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 16 Aug 2012, 8:55 pm

*The lights in the arena go dark, and the titantron bursts into life. This time we see the large figure talking to a man, in a harbour. They seem to be saying there goodbyes, as the large figure steps onto a huge container ship, which is heading back to the UK. As he steps onto the ship, he seems to come over in a trance, and then suddenly we have a flashback...*

*The titantron goes crazy, and it is almost rewinding, until we start the flashback*

*We are in the underground fighting ring again, and this time the large figure is in a fight against another competitor. An announcer speaks into the mic.

"The following contest, is for the Saitama Underground Fighting Championship of the Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrld!"

Ding, ding, ding.

The match starts, the crowd is egging on the competitiors, a really vicious vibe in the underground arena. The large figure is approached by the other competitor. The other competitor hits the large figure, who reacts angrily by hitting a Big Boot on the other competitor. Then the large figure, picks up the other competitor, and hits a sit down powerbomb on the concrete floor. Then the large figure rakes at the other competitors head, and makes him bleed pools of blood. The crowd is loving it, in the underground arena. Then the large figure signals the end of the fight. He lifts the competitor over 8ft in the air, and hits a chokeslam on him. Then he picks up the almost lifeless body, and applies a sleeper hold. He continues, and continues, ramping up the pressure on the other competitor, until finally somebody steps in to stop the fight, and the other competitor slumps to the floor, lifeless.

"You're winner, and still Saitama Underground Fighting Champion of the Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrld, Lucas Takeo!"

*The titantron goes crazy again, and now we are back in the harbour, with the large figure on the boat*

*The boat starts to leave the harbour, and the large figure unzips his bag, and brings out a title belt. He then stands there, with it held above is head as the boat continues to go further and further out to sea...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 16 Aug 2012, 9:03 pm

hobo walks out on stage as Logan is finishing his speech:

LK "well so be it, what is the point in fighting this, I mean, it's only Hobo haha..hahahahaha and the "Blue Dragon" aaaaaaaahahahahaha! hnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! what a joke, I could be tagging with anyone and beat these two clowns...."

Hobo: Clowns? Now I cant talk for Blue Dragon but I actually think that clowns are hard to beat. Think about it. They get hit with planks. Pies in faces. They have to contend with trousers falling down. And dont even get me started on their transport conditions. Firstly they all cram into a tiny space and when they eventually get out, the wheels fall off.

Hobo: In my mind, Clowns are tough SOBs. And I tell you who else was a clown. John Wayne Gacy. And he was a killer! Literally! No before my Riffraffeteers think I am glorifying a murderer, I am just pointing out to Mr Kincade here that Clowns are not only incredibly tough, they are unhinged.

Hobo: JUST LIKE ME.

Hobo: Now the unhinged part, I am dealing with. Dr Shoe has taught me to control my anger outside of the ring and to focus the intensity of it inside the ring. My 3 month psychiatric session has turned me into the ultimate package. Someone with zen like calm but with a fire that burns so hot in my soul, the referees are going to have to wear oven gloves when they place the world title around my waist.

Hobo: This clown is telling you that you should turn that frown upside down.....

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu 16 Aug 2012, 9:53 pm

Hobo is standing on the ramp laughing to himself, pleased to be making fun of the psychopath in the ring... Logan Kincade's eyes are ablaze as he stares a hole through Hobo...

RJ: Kincade likes to make jokes, so why not let him see what it like to be on the receiving end..

M: Logan Kincade is funny though RJ, that’s the difference, this bum's just talking about clowns...

Suddenly, 'Before I Forget' blasts out through the speakers and the lights begin to strobe blue. A spotlights hits the stage and Blue Dragon is standing in his leather Jacket and jeans with a t-shirt saying 'Boring my A*se!!'. The spotlights widens more and more until the lights once again return to normal....

MW: Speaking of clowns, here's the biggest clown of them all, I so with he was a mime...

BD: I'M SICK ANT TIRED OF THIS SH*T!!

Every head in the arena turns to Dragon in shock, Even Logan Kincade looks surprised at the sudden change in the mood....

RJ: Blue Dragon, may be back....

MW: Please tell Hobo his jokes are rubbish, please...

BD: Every god damn week we have you, Logan come out here and run your mouth, about how I'm a charlatan and how your the one who deserves the title of the Blue Dragon... I'm so happy to be able to finally look you in the eye out here with these people surrounding us and tell you... that.
YOU ARE NOTHING!! Logan Kincade.. the lost boy... the puppet master, with his own string tied around McGraw’s bo**ocks oh so tightly... Logan Kincade, the Edge Crusher... What the f*ck does that even mean? Logan, you say that you walk your own path when in reality, all your doing is trying and failing to be the beast that I was.. that I could be again.... You see the Hardcore title that you hold, was once mine, and I don’t mean that I held it like you.. I mean it was actually mine, and no one could match my fury, no one was more 'hardcore' no one was more sick and twisted, no one was more 'Evil' just ask Chris Patrick’s about it, ask him about the pain and torture that I put him through?

Kincade sneers at Blue Dragon as Hobo looks at the two men trying to figure out where he stands...

RJ: I can vouch for him there, Blue Dragon truly was sick...

MW: Not as sick as Kincade.

BD: Logan.. I did all the things that your doin right now.. and I did it all alone, without a #manager' like the Consultant, without a group like the consultancy and without a C*ck hungry power tripping Danny McWhore to pull every ones strings and keep his prize toy boy on top, just how he likes it....

Hobo lets out a little giggle and Dragon shoots him a dirty look....

RJ: That may be a mistake.

BD: Hobo, I don’t want you to take offence to this, but this has f*ck all to do with you... you don’t belong in this.. no one does apart from me and my wayward brother...

Kincade looks around as the crowd start to slowly chant 'Dra-Gon..Dra-Gon..Dra-Gon..' and Kincade covers his ears and begins mumbling to himself...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:05 pm

Posted for James

We cut to the car park of the arena, the rain is pouring down as James Mcmanus' car screeches into it. Jenny Steps out, she goes to the boot of the Car and it opens, she pulls out a bag, followed by a second. she also pulls out a wrapped item. The Car speeds off out of sight. A smile appears on Jenny's face as James Mcmanus comes from off camera. James Mcmanus pulls his hood up, before he turns to Jenny and pulls her up, they walk hand in hand towards the arena entrance, Micheal Wire appears on screen as they walk through the door.

MW- James, Jenny

JM- Wire

J- Wire

MW- First off just to explain why i'm here, I'm sure you both saw what happened to Clarrisa, she has been told that she will be in hospital proberly for a little longer than she was expecting, so me and RJ are going around doing her job for her.

JM- Ok

MW- Right lets get this interview going, this week James, you team once again with the man who you used to look upto, the true prophet, Chaos to against 2 teams, Chris Patricks and Clarke James and a team you and both Chaos have had problems with in recent weeks, Dopant Zero, Your thoughts on the match if you will?

JM- Lets start with CP and CJ shall we?

MW- Where ever you want to start i'm not going to argue with you

JM- Clarke James a few weeks ago you said that one day soon you would get revenge on me, make me pay, well here is your chance sunshine, why don't you make pay right here this week?
Patricks, what ever you do, do not trust Chaos, he will push you down to levels you never ever want to sink to, Levels you will never get up from again, he will keep you down just to make you look worse than him and for him to continue looking good, but more on that when we get onto Chaos. Never ever team with him Patricks never.
Also can you both trust each other? I dont think you can, I can see you imploding, if not this week then soon

Mcmanus takes a deep breath

JM- Dopant Zero, You tried taking me out for weeks, well you may have hurt me, left me unconcious on the cold concrete floor for Jenny to find me, A way I never ever wanted her to see me

a tear comes to Jenny's eye

JM-, but now she has and you will pay, I do not care if you have bought your little boyfriend with you. I will take him out too. None of you scare me, with Chaos I have been to hell and back, I have seen some scary things in that time, Things that still keep me awake to the present day.Things far too scary to go over again. That is why I step foot into the ring every night without any fear. That is why, people like you never have bothered me and never will. That is why even high Chief Chaos doesn't even bother me. which leads me on nicely onto he himself.

Both Wire and Jenny look worried at what James could possibly say or possibly happen

JM- Chaos, Chaos, Chaos, The Ex Greatest Cruiserweight in the world. This week, you will be teaming up with me again, the man who you hate. The man you want to take out. But you know full well you can't not this week, as you want to win this match as much as I do, you want to make Team Japan, Dopant Zero whatever they call themselves pay for taking you out, just as much I want to take them out. But if you have any ideas about taking me out, not that you will but just incase I have bought a little insurance policy with me. Jenny pass the parcel

Jenny hands Mcmanus the wrapped item, Mcmanus rips the paper off of it, The Camera zooms in on the item. The Item is a dented chair with the Names of Yarmouth Blade, James Eagle and Uryu Ishida sprayed on it and crossed out, the Camera zooms in again to show that a new name have been sprayed on it......................The Name on the chair is that of Chaos, Mcmanus looks at it and a sadistic grin comes across his face

JM- Remember this chair Chaos? This Chair Chaos, is the chair that I took out Blade and Eagle with and injured Uryu with and Chaos if you cross me, this chair will be used to do the exact same thing to you, Chaos, you cross me, your career ends.

Last edited by Mrs ncfc_Tooze on Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:18 pm

mine

MW- Anything else to say?

JM- Actually we do, Jenny do you want to say?

J- Yes please

MW- Jenny, what you got to say?

J- Well as you know, I haven't been around for a while in a full capacity and I wont be for a while, I have to take sometime away from here.

MW- How long, Jenny

J- I don't know another few months

MW- You're not? You're not the P word are you?

Jenny just nods.
Wire begins to smile, he hugs Jenny before shaking Mcmanus' hand

MW- Congrats

J- Thank you

Jenny and Mcmanus walk away as they do Wire wipes a tear from his eye.

MW- If only she knew about me and what I am to her

Last edited by Mrs ncfc_Tooze on Thu 16 Aug 2012, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 16 Aug 2012, 10:30 pm

LK: ...ha...*mumbles* ....hnnnnnn! hahaha! Haaaaaa, You don't get it do you blue, you don't get it at all... Of course Hobo belongs here, it has EVERYTHING to do with him....as it has everything to do with you, in that you both....ARE NOTHING!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: The difference between me and you is simple Blue, I was born into a role, That role was taken from me, I forged my own role, I fought my way through life, and before you start I don't mean fighting in prison or on the streets, I mean every GOD DAMN DAY OF MY MISERABLE LIFE!

And why?.....hmm? WHY!

Blue Dragon looks angry at what Logan is suggesting as Hobo looks on as Nay was last week, confused but uninterested

LK: Ahhh there is the look....See...Blue you have done it again, you have made this all about you, You do this every time you feel the need to talk to my face, the reason I had to fight Blue and Hobo, please bare with me, cos I will bring it back to you soon enough clown shoes...

Hobo looks a little angry but then shakes it off and laughs with some of the crowd near him

LK: Blue...you may act like I am just....just following in your footsteps, but unlike you, dearest brother, I had NO ONE, and NOTHING to help me, I didn't even have any real history to use as a driving force, as far as I knew....my parents......OUR parents were dead, so I didn't even know enough to be angry at them!....hnnnnnnn I HAD NOTHING! AND YET!....Here I am, Hardcore champion...and unlike you, I am the real deal, not the fool who gave everything he had to win the world championship and never had the common sense to leave some in reserve in case Crime Lord cashed in.....that, Blue, is just naivety or stupidity you choose...

now Hobo, this is where you can start to pay attention again, because..hey! this week, you get to team up with this Hardcore mother f****r right here...

Crowd: HOBO! DRA GON! HOBO! DRA GON!

LK: Cute, the sheep know your names, and yet this match....haha....it means nothing, so you see...you both deserve this type of match, as you are both, in fact, NOTHING! And yet me, ME! THE HARDCORE CHAMPION! Is placed in a match with such.....hahahahnnnnnn!...."superstars" as you two? It is an outrage!

LK: This week I plan on showing everyone how unfitting a match this is for someone such as myself, Nay Bother, Scorpion, The Dragon...these are the names who fit into this travesty, but alas, this is what happens when people blame others for their own incompetence..

MW: He means you

RJ: I know who he is referring to thanks Mike

MW: Just checking...

LK: So... Hobo, you have seen how Blue treats his partners, you have seen how he treats his friends, and how he treats his own family! The question you have to ask is....can you trust a man like The Blue Dragon? a compulsive liar...a fraud! Can you trust this man to have your back? he locked Nay Bother in his room to "protect him" hahahaha....can you trust him Hobo! CAN YOU TRUST THIS MAN!

Logan is winding himself up into a frenzy which as the fans have come to know, usually leads to a fight

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: You know what? I am tired of this game, let's just see who actually IS the most hardcore Blue, how about you Hobo? you wanna jump on this bandwagon? come on!

Logan starts kicking the ropes and unhooks his Hardcore Title

LK: You know you both want this, I will lay it on the god damn line RIGHT NOW! There is NO ONE who can take this belt from us. NO ONE!

COME ON!!.........

MW: McGraw will never sanction this as a title match, but I really wanna see these three throw down

RJ: Throw down?

MW: I am street now..

RJ: You are moronic...

MW: .....Shut up!

Logan is walking aimlessly around the ring sweat pouring from his head as he waits for a reaction from Blue and Hobo who both look on but don't seem to move, which only winds Logan up even more as he starts to roar towards the two men

LK: COME OOOOOOOON!! COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 17 Aug 2012, 7:36 am

Hobo looks at Blue Dragon and then turns his attention back to LK. He goes to the inside of his breast pocket on his suit jacket and pulls out a little book.

Hobo : excuse me gents.

He starts to thumb through in a overly dramatised fashion before getting to a certain page and nodding.

Hobo: You see, what I got myself here is one of those historical booklets about 6WF. Its got all kind of stuff in here. For example "Top 10 most boring wrestlers ever.....1. Abe Abercorn....2.Chad Dack...etc"

Hobo: but the one I want you to pay attention to is this one..."Top 10 Hardcore Champions....1..Hobo (held twice)....2..Blue Dragon...(held twice)...3. Crimelord (held Twice)......the list goes on but there seems to be a mistake in it. Logan Kincade isnt on the list.

Hobo: Now before you say its not been updated - it has. Look..."Top 10 Jackasses in 6wf EVER....1.Logan Kincade...2..Vortex....." and "Top 10 wrestlers that the 6WF don't give a Rats Ass about....1.Logan Kincade...2. Logan Kincade....3. Logan Kincade"

Hobo: My personal fave is this one - "Top 10 people that are going t get heir ass kicked by Hobo this week...1.Logan Kincade 2. Vortex 3. Finlay"

Hobo cloes the book and puts it back in his pocket.

Hobo: You see, you claim to be hardcore but now you are talking to the hardcore legend. The man who was taught by Mick Foley. The only thing hardcore about you is those intimate movies you make with Vortex.

Hobo: I am the real deal. And when you are lying unconscious in that ring after our match, you will never question my credentials again.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 17 Aug 2012, 11:30 am

LK: Okay, we get it Hobo.....I understand... you are a dinosaur, Like an old athlete watching the new younger, fitter, more charismatic guy making things look effortless and thinking, that used to be me! I can still do that, I still got it..... but then he tries, and he injures his back, or he permanently damages his knees and in the end, his career withers and dies and he ends up appearing in local indy wrestling shows as a shadow his former self so....

Logan walks to the ropes and leans over towards the two men.

LK: ...Why don't you do yourself, and these fans a favour, give your ancient bones the rest they sorely need, stop making the, frankly, embarrassing jokes go away Hobo. Just go away! No one cares any more.

Hobo's jokey expression has dropped to a more serious one as Logan continues to speak

LK: ...BUT!...If in reality, this is a desperate plea for someone to put you out of your misery....well, I am certainly more than happy to oblige and HELP you, give you that way out you are desperately seeking...

McGraw appears at the top of the ramp which Logan snarls at, Blue Dragon and Hobo turn and look at him in disgust

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DM: Oh what a surprisingly warn reception thank you all... Logan, there is NO WAY that you will be putting that title on the line tonight so get that right out of your head now, Blue, Hobo, you both have a match to prepare for I suggest you train well, Logan and Vortex are two of 6WFs most powerful wrestlers, you will need to be at your best to cope with them.... best of luck.

McGraw nods at Logan who growls at him then steps through the ropes.

LK: Oh well, looks like our play time has been cut short ladies, I'll will see you two clowns later, watch you don't hurt yourself Hobo, I would hate for anything bad to happen to you at your age......

Hobo laughs off Logan's insults, Logan then pushes his face into Blue Dragon's who doesn't flinch

LK: ......................................see you later Charlatan.... hahahahahahahaha

Logan walks up the ramp as Blue Dragon and Hobo look at each other then at Logan and McGraw as they disappear through the curtain...

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down