The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card - 7th September 2012

+18
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
TwisT
Gregers
Uryu Ishida
ncfc_Tooze
President Trump
Amy
Nay
Blade
Dave.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Bentyf1
jp97
JJJohnson
CJB
Teej
Cable
Beer
22 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 7th September 2012 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card - 7th September 2012

Post by Beer Fri 31 Aug 2012, 8:42 pm

Match 1
Gary Traitorelli & Andreas Demios v  Javier Grace & Andre Licentia

Match 2
Mr Kenty v Chris Patricks

Match 3
Trevor Swann v Scorpion v Uryu Ishida

Match 4
Kenji Hidari & Dopant Zero v Hobo, Blade & Dragon

Match 5
Lukas Takeo & Logan Kincade v Chaos & James McManus v Blue Dragon & Nay Bother

Match 6
TGA & Cassius Zhi v Vortex & Crime Lord

Main Event
Road to Destiny
JJ Johnson v The Saint
Winner takes #30 in Gold Rush, Loser takes #1

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 7th September 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - 7th September 2012

Post by Cable Sat 01 Sep 2012, 5:22 pm

Team Japan RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena.. The fans are all hype and excited for Lockdown where Japan's National Anthem blast through the PA as the fans in the Arena erupt in booes. Team Japan leaded by Hidari Kenji comes walking out in their traditional track attire. The fans are booing up a storm as Hidari smirks walking down the ramp with paperwork in his hands as he makes his way towards the Ring Announcer...Dopant Zero walks into the ring as Hidari hands the paperwork over to the ring announcer..)

MW- Hey look Hidari's coming to visit us on commentary!!!!

RJ- God I hope not!

Hidari- Now you listen to me clear whenever A Team Japan Member walks out down to this ring! You read everything you see off that paper about that Superstar! You damn well read and memorize that list and you better not forget that list! NOW GET UP AND DO YOUR DAMN JOB!

MW- You tell him Hidari! Thats what I call respect! More people should show it more often!

RJ- Oh God How the Hell do you expect to get respect and you don't deserve it!

(The Ring Announcer looks intimidated as he takes the list from Hidari.. Hidari smirks as he walks inside the ring "Japan's National Anthem" dies down)

Ring Announcer- Ladies and Gentlemen please allow me to introduce to you at this time Future Hardcore, Freeweight, European and 6WF World Heavyweight Champion Hidari Kenji and Future Tag Team and Future Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions Dopant Zero!

MW- This is Awesome!

(Hidari and Dopant Zero smile in excitement as the fans continue to boo)

Hidari- You parasites are looking at the Three Kings of this pathetic excuse of a company! We will run this company from the inside out and there's not a god damn thing any of you European pieces of garbage can do about that!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Unlike most of that trash you called a locker room is filled with nothing but boring talent of superstars that don't even want to breakthrough and show something of themselves! I for one am the most dominate fastest rising Superstar in Professional Wretling right now!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Team Japan will soon be the most dominate Stable in all of 6WF! We will be stronger than any other Stable that has ever lace the boots and compete in the ring!

MW- I can see that happening RJ! The future is now!!!

RJ- Oh god!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- This Friday on Lockdown this dominate Stable will go against three of the most pieces of Trash this company has layed it's eyes on Hobo! Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon!

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- There's nothing to cheer about a man with the name of a poor piece of $hit personality! Hobo you son of a bit&h! I will make you feel like Trash and spit in your face after our match Friday!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- When I hear the names of Hobo, The Dragon and Yarmouth Blade I think of the Three Stooges! Three Stooges who sit on their asses all day and do nothing in this company!

(The fans continue to boo)

Hidari- SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS WHEN THE FUTURE KING OF 6WF IS TALKING!

MW- These people have no respect for Hidari!

(The fans continue to boo)

Hidari- You parasite trash is what I can't stand about Europe! No good. Dumb! Ugly and Fat! Like Americans!!!

RJ- How can you defend someone with no class while he down talks this country!

MW- I wish I was Canadian!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- This man talks about how he is a soon to be Grand Slam Champion well all I see is a Grand Slam Failure! Hobo you are in the way of my dream to be King of 6WF! Hobo you are in my way of climbing up the ladder surpassing all wrestlers that stands in my way of winning GOLD!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now as for last week with Logan Kincade and Nay Brother you two tea drinking ba$tards are asking to get your monkey asses whopped! I want you to watch and see how I handle things in this company! This may not be 6CW but I will treat this company like it's a Concrete Jungle! Friday I will add another idiot to my list of destruction and Hobo your on that list to be taken out!

(The fans boo as Kenzaki speaks)

Kenzaki- Aside from Hobo! We have another problem in Lord Takeo! Or whatever the hell his name is! This joke thinks he can interrupt a #1 contendership match trying to prove a statement! In case you haven't realize you 6'11 freak! Dopant Zero is a duo that makes statements. So we dare you to interrupt another match your face will be drowning in your own pool of blood!

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Lord Takeo you don't realize who you attacked! You attacked two men who will soon be the Gods of this Tag Team Division and Yes when I said Gods I mean it all!

(The fans boo)

Kenzaki- Now as far as Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon we will embarass you and make you suffer you boys are going to wish you never took what we brought to this company! Those titles don't belong to you two because simply you two are not Tag Team Material!!

Tsukasa- When we beat you two idiots for those straps we want you to say that we're the Best Tag Team in The World because right now there is no other Tag Team Division that can do what we do! That can perform the way we perform! We are high class athletes and we will be known as the Gods of Tag Team Wrestling once we kick your asses for the gold!

Hidari- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

MW- I can't wait til Lockdown! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

RJ- Yeah right -___-

(Japan's National Anthem blast Team Japan stands in the ring with smirks on their faces as the scene fades away.......)

Cable

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 7th September 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - 7th September 2012

Post by Teej Sat 01 Sep 2012, 6:25 pm

(TGA is walking through the halls of the Birmingham Bowl when Miss Jessica sheepishly approaches him.)

TGA: May I help you?

(TGA smirks as Miss Jessica scorns him.)

Miss Jessica: Like, I’ve been told to interview you because you’re supposed to be in the most totally awesome match on the card this week.

TGA: Really? You think this eclipses JJ Johnson vs The Saint?

(TGA grins, although this quickly changes when Miss Jessica puts on a mock-shocked facial expression.)

Miss Jessica: What? You mean, like, you’re not Sainty? Damn, I was just on the lookout for a generic, big-built oaf and automatically assumed it was him. Who the hell are you then?

(Miss Jessica winks at TGA before sliding past him, heading towards the car park. TGA continues further down the corridor and turns into one of the interview rooms muttering to himself.)

TGA: Bitch...

RJ: Hey Teej!

(TGA looks up to see the ever-enthusiastic RJ waving over at him; TGA casts a glance every which way looking for at least one plausible escape route. After finding none, he begrudgingly waves back and wanders over.)

TGA: You doing the interviews today then?

RJ: Yeah, although now Clarissa’s on the mend I don’t think it will be for much longer.

TGA: That’s fantastic news!

(RJ looks hurt by TGA’s enthusiasm.)

TGA: I mean, about Clarissa recovering well that is...

RJ: Yeah it is. Were you surprised that Cassius still hasn’t been punished for his actions?

TGA: Oh no, I’m delighted that he had to sit out of competitive matches for a couple of weeks, still continue interfering and ruining matches and then landing himself another title shot at Destiny. Over the bloody moon about it! Couldn’t you tell how happy I was to see his great, big smug face plastered all over the tron last night?

RJ: Well, you did look annoyed, but it didn’t put you off as much as it did to Crime Lord.

TGA: No it didn’t. And do you know why? Because deep down Crime Lord is far more afraid of what’s to come than I am. He knows that he won’t be able to stop either Cassius or I from tearing him limb from limb when we step in the ring next month.

RJ: Well you might not have to wait until next month, have you not seen the card yet?

(TGA looks puzzled, before looking at the iPad RJ is showing him.)

TGA: I thought Sparkly Stuart said he brought a new co-GM in to make thinks a little more sensible. How on earth is sticking me on the same team as that lunatic remotely sensible?

RJ: Unless he thinks you’re the only one that can tame Cassius for long enough to partner him?

TGA: If I want you to kiss my ass RJ, I’ll tell you to. The reality of the matter is that we’ll both have to try and put aside any differences for that match. Both of us want to win that World Championship more than anything in the world right now. Zhi chose his path of destroying the weak to make himself seem superior; I chose the path of meeting any challenger head on and proving I’m still the best.

This little matchup this week is a crossroads in our paths, one moment where we collide into one wrecking ball of destruction that can either smash any opposition to pieces or it will implode. No doubt Vortex will have his nanny ringside trying to help him out, but I’d like to see if The Consultant still has the balls to show up when he knows he’ll have Cassius or I to answer to.

RJ: So you’re 100% committed to working as a team on Friday night?

TGA: Of course I am- well, to a certain extent. See there isn’t any fool in this company that would want to be stuck in a 3-on-1 situation, especially when those three people are Crime Lord, Vortex and Cassius. But to echo the same sentiments that Zhi himself expressed only weeks ago, once the bell rings at the end of the bout, it’s every man for himself. I don’t care if I’ve just carried his ass through the entire match and watched out for him, if he wants to go some after that match then we will.

RJ: Do you not think new co-GM Abe Abercorn is going to have anything to say about that?

TGA: Abe Abercorn? He can kiss my ass. He’s nothing more than a wrestling snob who never had the guts or skill to cut it at the top level. Why don’t you run up to our little, old Irish friend and ask him how many world titles he’s held. Actually, I’ll save your legs the work. The answer is none.

The main guys constantly bicker about who is out of touch in this place, but those in charge are the guiltiest. If you want to bring in someone that commands authority, get on the phone to someone who the guys in the back respect, but fear. Hell, I’m not sure why the board didn’t offer me that job. God knows that I’d keep this place in shape, first off we need to weed out the guys that are never going to amount to anything. 6wF doesn’t want another generation of Abercorns being bred. If we’re so willing to cancel contracts let’s rip up Scorpion’s, McManus’s and Uryu’s. 6wF should only be where the best can wrestle.

RJ: But Uryu’s been going head-to-head with Cassius for months and holding his own!

TGA: Has he RJ? Or has he been having backside kicked around the ring every single time? You know what, maybe the mediocre talent stems from this mediocre backroom staff. Get the hell out of here.

RJ: But I’m waiting for another interview?

TGA: I couldn’t give a toss if you were waiting for the second coming of Christ, get out of my face now before I forcibly remove you from my sight. I’ll probably end up doing an interview so good that you could only dream of being this brilliant.

(RJ looks shocked and in two minds.)

TGA: GO!

(RJ jumps back and scuttles out the door, closing it behind him. TGA turns around and collapses onto a sofa.)

TGA: Surrounded by imbeciles...

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Sat 01 Sep 2012, 8:42 pm

The titratron flashes into life. It is a similar scene to last week with Andreas Deimos standing in front of his sofa. He is dressed in a charcoal black suit and has an almost deranged look in his eyes and a weird grin on his face. He clears his throat.

'I am Andreas Deimos, as you should all know by now. This week I make the most anticipated debut this company has ever seen. I am honoring a few lucky fans with a performance that has truly been sent from above. You do not just get to see my debut, you get to see the debut that will change the face of this company forever. Ares has taught me skills beyond the grasp of my opposition and quite frankly, beyond the grasp of my disillusioned partner. None of the three men I am competing with are deserving of even being in the same ring as me. The Gods however are happy for me to make my way through he company rather than skipping to my deserved position at the top. They are happy for me to defeat every single person on the roster, offering the broken, defeated souls up to the Gods as a sacrifice to show my dedication to their cause.

So I want all you wrestlers in the back to find somewhere to sit in front of a monitor. I want you to get very (stretches word) comfortable. I want you to get your pad and pen. For the 60% of the roster, that are illiterate, find a scribe. I don't care, just making sure you start to take notes, because it won't be long till I'm standing across the ring from you, preparing to put the beating of a life on you. It really can't hurt your chances to write a few notes down, at least that way you will know what is coming. I am Andreas Deimos and you will witness wrestling just how the Gods do it!'

Andreas Deimos walks off screen and the video cuts out.

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 02 Sep 2012, 11:45 am

*The action is backstage after last week’s lockdown and JJ Johnson is shown entering his lockeroom to find Brandi waiting for him. She is painting her nails as JJ closes the door with a smile.

JJ:We starting a beautician’s parlour up in here o’ something?

Brandi:Was thinking about it, it will give me something to do.

*She smirks as she fans her nails to dry them

Brandi:You did good out there tonight honey, but let me guess, your disappointed because you didn’t pick up the win?

*JJ looks at her for a moment and shakes his head

JJ:You know me, I’m on this damn fine streak right now and as far as I am concerned I need to stay on this track to keep my head above the water.

Brandi:You didn’t lose though JJ……and you were in control for huge periods of the matchup….you should take heart from that, only through interference did that match get stopped…

JJ:Hell I know you be right….but my mind still in game mode right now….when everything calms down I’ll see the positives of the situation….and I’ll be back and ready to this all properly…

Brandi:Sure you will baby……..

*JJ relaxes against the door for a moment, watching his girlfriend

Brandi:What’s up?

JJ:Nothing…

Brandi:Then why are you looking at me like that?

JJ:I just can’t believe how lucky I am……a few months ago my world was upside down, and now I’m back in the zone, I’ve got my princess back, and damn she is the most beautiful woman in the world…..

*Brandi beams at him

JJ:As if that wasn’t enough…..i’ve got the most precious gift in the universe on the way…

*JJ slowly moves across the room and kneels down next to Brandi.He kisses her and then places his hand on her stomach

Brandi:I think they are going to be just like their dad…….kicking and screaming like a little diva…

*JJ looks up at her with a serious expression that soon turns to joy

JJ:You must be tired….

Brandi:I am abit….

JJ:Then back up yo stuff girl and we’ll head back home…

Brandi:But do they not want you for an interview section….or a media job?.....surely they want to hype this match with The Saint next week….you know how big this is JJ…

*JJ smiles at her and then places a finger on her lips

JJ:Your going to get your blood pressure up with all this worrying baby girl…..I told them that all the interviews and hype can wait til tomorrow….it’s been a long day and I want to get you home……believe me, I know how big next week is….and I know Danny McGraw wants to hype this for all it be worth…..which is fine by me…

This is my chance….my ticket back to superstardom…..the moment in the sun that we have all been waiting for…..a moment that we, as a family, can look back on say that night belonged to us…

*Brandi brushes her hand across JJ’s cheek and smiles

JJ:So I’ll be back tomorrow….i’ll do the interviews…..the video package…..the in-ring segment with the millions…

Brandi:And millions…

*They both smile

JJ:And millions……I’ll do it all and we’ll build this Lockdown like it should be…….go hard or go home….me and Saint one last time, the defining match of an era never to be forgotten…

*JJ holds Brandi’s hand in his own

JJ:But that will all happen tomorrow…..for tonight, it’s time we went and got some rest…..

*Brandi smiles and nods her head as she places her nail varnish in her bag and stands up. JJ swings a hoody on over his bare chest and then takes Brandi by the hand as they exit the lockeroom and head towards the parking lot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Sun 02 Sep 2012, 1:55 pm

A runner for the 6wf officials is scouting in the back of the arena looking for someone in particular. He stops a production team member.

Runner:hey I don’t suppose you know where they placed licentia do you?

Production:think they situated him down the hall, the cramped out closet.

Runner:they gave him the closet?

Production:I think so yeah, it was the only available room at the time.

Runner:Ok thanks.

The runner makes his way down the hallway to a dark oak door.he wraps his knuckles against it twice.there is no answer so he knocks once more, this time the door swings open.andre licentia is standing in dark black trousers and a questioning look on his face.

Licentia:Can I assist you with something?

Runner:Officials wanted me to get you, your up next for your interview.

Licentia stares at the man for a second.

Licentia:I do the blog on youtube, is that not enough?

Runner:Afraid not sir, I’m just doing my job but they told me that it was in your contract that you need to do interviews.

The runner looks at licentia as the superstar sighs and then exits the room and closes the door.

Licentia:Very well, please lead the way.

There is no interaction between the two men as licentia is led back down the hallway into the large assortment area. A mock interview stage has been setup with expert lighting and an interviewer is getting his final instructions from the officials as licentia walks closer. A tall man with sandy brown hair approaches.

Man:Ah andre, thanks for joining us.

Licentia merely stares at the man

Man:I’m chuck simons, I work for creative.

Licentia:And?

Simons:Well we need you down here buddy for the interviews, they go on the website after the show.

Licentia: “buddy”?. I am not your peer and I would expect that you do not treat me as such.i already told your errand boy,I do my youtube show,I give interviews on there, is that not enough?

Simons:’fraid not andre, see the boss likes everyone to speak to the media, all about social interaction now with the fans and we need to keep up with the competition.

Licentia:how petulant and ridiculous,if I refuse?

Simons: ‘fraid you signed up for this in your contract.any situation where you are seen to defy the terms and conditions could lead to penalties.besides it’s just a little interview.

Licentia seems to be growing impatient

Licentia:fine, let’s get it over and done with.

Simons leads licentia onto the set and positions him in front of the lights and the camera.the interviewer is smiling.

Licentia:I wouldn’t get too excited tubby, this will be short and sweet.

The interviewer stops smiling and quickly goes over his last minute notes as simons steps out of the light

Simons:that’s perfect andre, just stand like that, keep up that brooding look, it sells.

Licentia:are you joking?.you are going to give me lessons on how to stand and look?

Simons gives him the thumbs up as he begins to count down for the start of the interview.licentia stares around at the faces of the production crew and shakes his head before turning around and dragging a “6wf” sign off the wall and throwing it across the floor.chuck simons quickly calls off the beginning of the interview.

Simons:what’s the problem buddy?

Licentia’s eyes bulge

Licentia:what the hell is this?.this scripted nonsense.was me ripping that sign down in the script?.how about if I tear your throat out in front of this camera?.what if I make a mask out of the makeup woman’s face?

The production crew look alarmed at licentia’s outburst

Simons:look this is how we do things in 6wf, you follow the procedures, guy.

Licentia:I follow nothing and nobody.you going to try and make me?.i do the interviews on my own time and I do them in my own style.

Simons:but..

Licentia seizes simons by the throat and marches him backwards before slamming him down and pinning him to a table.

Licentia:i wasn’t requesting permission.6wf knows what they got when they signed me and it won’t change.i won’t conform to a style and i won’t be changed into the orthodox,vanilla superstar that they want me to be.soon this whole show is going to be about me, and all the little segments will be about me,everything will be on my terms and you will conform to my style.do you understand that “buddy”?

Chuck simons is struggling to breathe but nods his head as licentia smiles and pulls him up

Licentia:good, I’m glad we had this little chat, everything seems so much more fresh.

Licentia stares around at the production team before slowly moving toward the interviewer and camerman.the interviewer is visibly sweating.

Licentia:I’ll have that…

Licentia takes the microphone from the man and then grabs the camera and places it right in front of his face

Licentia:this is my style, up close and personal.the only true way that a message should be sent.

Licentia’s face is mirrored on the giant screens all around

Licentia:I am sure this is now going out on youtube,twitter and the 6wf website as an exclusive.some people will be bashing away on their keyboards saying that andre licentia has already gotten ahead of himself,is already throwing his weight around.but the real story here is the fact that I am in 6wf, contract signed, first match has been negotiated and my impact has already begun.

How many new signings have found themselves in a position like me, dictating exactly what happens and exactly when it will happen.i don’t need to interrupt matches,complain to management or wait patiently in line like a good boy.what I do is whatever I want to do and whatever I feel is necessary in order to make my voice heard.

This right here is me laying the benchmark for the rest of my tenure in 6wf, letting everyone know that I am the only person responsible for my quest for glory.i will not wait for my interview call, my match call or a call from 6wf officials to discuss a “push” or a “change of direction”. I will handle my own business and I will decide when all of those things happen.life is about taking what you believe belongs to you before somebody else snatches it from you,despite what the do-gooders try and tell you kids, this is not a fair world and you need to screw people over before they screw you.

At lockdown I made a mockery of javier grace, proved my in ring abilities and next week with grace as my partner I will do the exact same thing.i do not understand the way of thinking, booking me in a match with a man I have already defeated as my partner but I’ll work with the hand I have been dealt and I will make more of the situation then anybody thought possible.

Sometimes it’s not about winning, it is not about having your hand raised in victory, it is about whose name is on everyone’s lips when it is all over.i can lose a match, I can get knocked down, but not only will I get back up I will also make a statement that reverberates more than any victory ever could.i am an artist, I am a show stealing magician and I am the future of this business.

When javier grace,andreas demios,gary traitorelli are still opening lockdown in a year, I will be at the top, I will be the fastest rising star ever seen in 6wf and I will be the leader of the most unexpected revolution in professional wrestling history.it doesn’t matter what plans creative have for me,I have my own plans and those plans will be executed with or without the blessing of those with the power.

So love me or hate me, but I guarantee you that I will be the most entertaining man on your television set for years to come.no matter what match they palm me off with,even if they try and punish me for my actions here tonight,I will create a wave of interest that nobody will be able to ignore.

This is your revolution 6wf,and I implore you all to sign up so that together we can change the face of this industry.or you can sit back and watch, the choice is yours, either way the outcome will be the same.

I have been held back for a long time, but now the shackles of torment are off and I have free reign to do just as I please.remember this,6wf officials signed my contract, so anything that happens from this point forth is solely their fault.
Bye for now.

Licentia’s teeth are flashed across the screen as he opens his mouth in a sinister smile before pushing the camera away and forces the cameraman to fall over.the feet of licentia are all that can be seen as he walks away from the situation.

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:23 pm

*The action takes place after the events of Lockdown as the scene is set in the medical room near the locker room. The medical room has posters all over the wall with pictures of the Human anatomy and potential injuries that could be picked up. The official 6WF doctor dressed in a casual shirt with the 6WF logo emblazoned on the shirt with a pair of casual jeans and shoes is examining a pale and dejected looking Kenty,who is wearing a Kenty shirt with the quote "live life loud" in big bold font across the shirt in white. Kenty is also wearing dark jeans and a pair of trainers. The Doc begins to speak.

Doctor: And breathe in..

*Breathing in obviously in discomfort, Kenty coughs violently as the doctor takes off his stethoscope*

Doctor: Let's just have a feel of your abdomen..

Kenty: Doc, Doc I get it. I understand your concern.. You gotta let me go I'll be fine. I will be ready for next week..There is no way you can tell me that I can't..

??: Well, well, well! what have we got here!

*Kenty is cut off as the medical door swings open as a smartly dressed if a slightly flustered looking Danny Mcgraw enters the room with a slight smirk across his face. He speaks to the doctor in a patronising tone.*

DM: Excuse me Doc for just a second..

*The doctor quickly exits the room as McGraw's attentions turn to a sullen looking Kenty who is not making eye contact by looking directly infront of him. After a few seconds Kenty breathes in deeply before looking at the 6WF General manager with slight impaitence.*

DM: Sorry to interrupt your obvious examination after your loss to Scorpion tonight.. it's a little like you interrupting the main event tonight. Do you have any idea how much your little vendetta cost me tonight? you and your other little buddies running around like you own the place! hey.. I'm talking to you!

*Mcgraw's face remains emotionless as the gaze of Kenty has become very serious with a hint of anger just bubbling to the surface*

DM: Am I under the impression that you are suffering from a little niggling Abdominal injury huh? Any chance of you not competing next week against
Chris Patricks?..

Mr Kenty: Not a chance..I'm fine.

*Clapping his hands together, a evil smirk crosses McGraw's face as he speaks again.*

DM: I don't think your fine..

Mr Kenty: And why is that..

DM: Because I'm Mr MCGRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!

McGraw!

*Shaking his head, Kenty looks the other way as McGraw continues talking*

DM: After tonight I can no longer see you as a potential superstar as you claim you will be and what others seem to think and more importantly I think next week you will lose that reputation entirely when Chris Patricks beats you in that ring finishing the job.. Good Luck..

*McGraw exit's slamming the door leaving Kenty looking to burst as he closes his eyes for a second before opening them again. He coughs once more before addressing the camera.*

Mr Kenty: I'm going to be truthful to you guys.. I have never been in this position in my professional career before. Over in 6CW back in the day if you will I would probably have been the guy making jibes or digs at the guys who at the hands of myself or a accomplice would probably be wound up in the room not so much different to this licking wounds and brooding. I have been in this illustrious company more or less a month now and it has been relentless. Relentless in the fact that you have guys who are so determined to win gold that they will do anything..and I mean anything to obtain it. The list is as big as my arm but I like it.. I thrive off it..

*A small smirk creeps across Kenty's face.*

Mr Kenty: And I like that. I like it alot. I respect every guy on this very roster because they have got ambitions which go as high as the sky and it's this furious frenzy I love..the will to be the better man. And that will is so high that every move is scrutinised. Tonight obviously I was beaten by the better man on the night and that man was Scorpion as I fully well know and I'm sure you know that Scorpion is a vicious competitor. He has held titles and knows how to win and one slip like tonight and that is the result.. I could take numerous trips into the desert to get in his grill and psyche him out before a match but in the end it's irrelevant. What is relevant is getting the pin and ultimately tonight it didn't happen and I'm sorry to my fans.

*Sitting up a little more and wincing a little in pain, Kenty continues to speak.

Mr Kenty: Next week in all respects I know what has been presented to me and that is the challenge of Chris Patricks and it's going to be a mountain to climb for me. Patricks is a former 6WF world champion, European Champion and more accolades I could carry on about.. I know this guy is seriously good at what he does and something I hope to emulate. Patricks takes no prisoners and is a intense person who will not let one foul move go unpunished.. Obviously my time in 6CW I had Friday's to watch the show and see athletes such as Patricks go for it and bluntly Patricks was always one of the guys I would love to face one day. He's ruthless, intense, unforgiving and remorseless and this is going to be one hell of a fight next week. I may be beaten up, down and slightly dejected but I promise each and everyone of you that I will be 100 percent to go to war with Chris Patricks and give a good account of myself in the hope I can shake off what has happened these past weeks. I hope to make you all proud.. and remember chins up and live life in the fast lane. See you all next week..

*The Doctor renters slowly as Kenty's eyes divert away from the camera as the doctor performs more examinations. The scene closes to a reflective looking Kenty clutching his abdomen with his right hand and a ice pack on his head which is clutched by his left hand.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm

“From Yesterday” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Takeo walks slowly out onto the ramp, his head bowed and towel draped over it. He proceeds slowly down to the ring before stepping over the top rope. Takeo walks over to get a seat...

MW: "Last week on Lockdown this man caused untold damage to Rasta in his debut match."

RJ: "Never have I seen a debut match like it MW! He was brutal to poor Rasta!"

MW: "Not only that RJ, but he also got involved in McManus's match and took him out! For no apparent reason!!!"

RJ: "I guess we will find out now MW!"

Takeo sets a chair up in the middle of the ring, and the lights go out, apart from one which is set on him. He looks down at the floor, with the towel still over his head.

Takeo: "Last week I made my debut. I destroyed that pretend wrestler called Rasta without breaking into a sweat. I have had more trouble opening a can of beans, than I did chokeslamming that piece of sh!t last week. I dealt out the pain to Rasta, but that wasn't a real beating compared to what I can do. Rasta may have been in pain last week, but that was nothing compared to the pain I could have dealt out to him. The pain I feel everyday of the week. That so called 'man' is now out of my way, and I enjoyed every second of beating him."

The crowd starts a 'Rasta' chant. Takeo sits in the ring, still motionless head down, he begins to speak again...

Takeo: "As for this week, I have to team up with the Hardcore Champions Logan Kincade."

The crowd boo at the hearing of Kincade's name

Takeo: "Now last week Logan had some words to say about me. I believe that little parasite called me a 'coward' for interfering in the Hardcore Hell match at Explosion. The thing what he missed out was, that in the process of being a 'coward', I took out each and every participant in that match, including Logan himself. Now while he will say it was a 'cowardly' act, I will say that I have had more trouble swatting a fly away, than I did chokeslamming the so called 'Hardcore Champion'."

The titantron shows the images of Takeo chokeslamming each participant in the Hardcore Hell match at Explosion.

MW: "I still maintain RJ, that I have never ever seen such a devastating debut in 6WF."

RJ: "Shh MW, he might hear you. I don't want anything to do with this giant."

The images stop, and Takeo begins to speak again...

Takeo: "However this week I now have to team up with you Logan Kincade, but by no means do I want to. The matter of fact is, I don't need you in this matchup, I could quite easily take out the other two teams by myself. Now for the other two teams. Chaos and McManus. I showed last week on Lockdown, that I can take you out McManus, and I intend to do the same this week, however your little buddy who got away with it last time, will also feel my wrath this week. As for Blue Dragon and Nay Bother, you two know what I did to you at Explosion. So I suggest unless you want to feel my presence again, you stay out of my way."

The crowd boo and start chanting for Nay and Blue Dragon

Takeo: "You lot can boo all you want, but it doesn't affect me. You guys are trying to bring pain upon my soul, but I cannot feel that pain no more. Not after what I have been through. This week on Lockdown, I will continue to release my pain, and in the process I will destroy the other competitors in my match."

Takeo stands up, and puts the mic down, his head still bowed, with the towel draped over it...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Sun 02 Sep 2012, 10:06 pm

-The camera cuts to the office of new 6WF co-general manager Abe Abercorn. We see him in the same suit and tie that he came out in at the end of Lockdown. He is sitting at his desk with a ginger beer and lime. The crowd are applauding his name and cheering like no tomorrow. When the crowd finally die down, Abe Abercorn.-

AA: Good evening. As some of you may know, my name is Abe Abercorn. For those of you who don’t, as it has been quite sometime since I was a member of 6WF, I am a former TAW World Champion, Internet or Free-weight Champion, European Champion and a Hardcore Champion, which I redesigned as a Pure Wrestling Championship. Now, over the past few weeks, we have seen two wrestling companies go out of business. We are now the only show in town. This is a great opportunity for 6WF to kick on and progress. However, over the past few months, I sat back and watched 6WF descend into all out chaos, by those Sir Humphries in the Consultancy. Daniel McGraw has lost the run of himself. For those of you who know me, I do not like chaos. I like order. I like logic. I like clear decisions. I do not like to see non-wrestling employees being attacked for no reason by wrestling. I do not like wrestlers wrestling in unsanctioned matches when if they went under a MANDATORY medical examination they would be ruled unable to compete. Fans want cutting edge competition, but they are not fools. They care about the welfare of their heroes, and they wanted something to be done.

A few weeks ago I got a call from the Board of Directors. They too were concerned about the direction that 6WF was headed in. I told them that I shared their concerns. They then told me that they planned to put Daniel McGraw under official review. This meant that they needed someone to oversee 6WF whilst Mr McGraw was under review. The board asked me to meet them, and I did. At this meeting I was asked to come out of retirement and take up the role of co-General Manager. I gladly accepted this honour, and the board told me that they had chosen me because they believed that I could restore 6WF to a company that believed in wrestling principles.

And so, I now take on this daunting task. It will not be an easy one. I have never taken on a leadership role, so I ask that you bear with me whilst I find my feet. I hope what I have told you have helped you understand me, the task ahead of me and why I have been brought in. I also ask for your support, which I know you have already given me and will continue to give me. But I tell you this. I will not rest, I will not give up and I shall not cease until I have put right the mismanagement of Daniel McGraw and the Consultancy!!!! I begin tonight by making sure that what happened Uryu Ishida at Explosion will not happen under my watch. From this moment, all wrestlers under contract will have to go under a medical examination after every bout and also before every bout. Any wrestler who fails this medical examination will be barred from competition until they pass a further examination. I know this may not be what you wrestlers want to hear, but this must be done under the United Kingdom Professional Council regulations. We have barely escaped a UKPC sanction due to the earlier flouting of these rules. We must have the best interests of our wrestlers at heart. I hope you will all understand this.

And in closing, to my fellow 6WF wrestlers, some of who I call my friends, others not. All that has gone in the past is forgotten about. Whether or not we got on in a previous life matters not to me now. I just care about you and this company, and that 6WF will again return to the straight and narrow path. If you want to talk to me, come and speak to me, and I will answer your questions – and please for, for it is only through mutual understanding that we will achieve our goal. And we will do it, believe me. And we will do it right.

Thank you and good evening.

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon 03 Sep 2012, 12:29 pm

We come back from the break as the crowd are still booing team Japan who are gloating in the ring as I don't care about you by fear rages from the arena speakers the lights dime in the arena and a red spot light spans the crowd next red and white phyro's blast of into the rafters the lights come back on and Dragon and Blade comes bouncing out with there tag team championships wrapped around there waist.

The crowd in the arena burst into huge cheers as Dragon and Blade bounce down the ramp tagging fans as they go Blade has a peace of paper in his hand and goes over to Mike Bird the ring announcer and hands him the peace of paper Mike bird reads it and nods to Blade who then goes and gets two microphones one for Blade and one for dragon and they slide in the ring to confront Team Japan.

Blade: Now as you idiots forced Mike Bird to read that crap out I thought it would be a good idea for Mike Bird to read some thing of our own, Go ahead Mike.

Mike Bird: Lady's and Gentlemen currently in the ring to your left are the current tag team champions Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon.

The crowd gives a huge cheer for the newly crowned tag team champions.

Mike bird: And to your right the currant no hoper's of 6wf who never won a thing in 6CW and now claims to win the tag team championships but will fail every time they face the tag team champions and get there arses kicked every time your currant losers team Japan.

The crowd in the arena start to boo loudly as Blade and Dragon start to laugh in the faces of team Japan who can be seen getting a bit aggregated and pointed and shouting at Mike Bird who holds his arms up pointed at Blade and Dragon.

Dragon: Hey woof balls don't get angry with Mike Bird he just read out what we told him to read out.

MW: Woof Balls that's a new one.

Blade: What my good friend Dragon here tried to say to you idiots was Goof balls, Close enough though fella, Every time you come out to the ring you spurt this crap out of your mouth your the future this the future that but when it comes down to the crunch you just can not win the big one.

You had no end of chances in 6CW to win the tag team belts but you couldn't do it, You had enough times to have a crack but yet you fail you might as well call your self tag team loser's cos that's what you are loser's.

The crowd cheer as Team Japan start to pace the ring.

Hidari: Listen here......

Dragon: No you listen to us, We are the currant tag team champions, We will be tag team champion for a very long time and no matter what you throw at us you will always end up on the losing team.

You may gain a victory here and a victory there but when it comes to these belts you will not take it off us we cone promise you that.

The crowd in the arena start to cheer loudly as Blade and dragon hold there belts high in the air.

Blade: Oh and if you think that Hobo is a push over you will find that he is no push over fella's what you said about him well he will take that in and kick the living crap out of you.

The crowd again cheer loudly for Blade and Dragon as they stare into the faces of Team Japan.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Mon 03 Sep 2012, 6:40 pm

Team Japan RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene jumps back to Tam Japan in the ring with Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon looking as confident as ever against the trio...Hidari grabs the mic)

Hidari- Okay let me just say this for the start I should kick your ass for copywrite infringement. Only Team Japan tell that $hitty of a Ring Announcer to introduce as

MW- HA!

Hidari- Secondly what do you two get by coming out here especially with a 3 on 2 disadvantage. Yeah real brilliant for our Tag Team Champions of 6WF!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- 3rd You too are the least of my problem. My only problem is Hobo! That idiot is a former Hardcore Champion and he failed to conquer the European Title at Explosion. So you my friend Yarmouth Blade it's great of you to state facts on what Team Japan should've achieved back in 6CW. Well you wanna know something Blade. This is not 6CW! This is 6WF! And when I tell you that I will be the King of 6WF One Day in this damn ring I will!

RJ- All Mouth Hidari! All Mouth!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- When I say Dopant Zero will take those damn titles away from you two soon. They will damn well. You see Yarmouth Blade when ever Dopant Zero get in the ring with you two someone always get their feelings hurt! You two bit$ches! are in our way of achieving big things. We will be the one with all the gold in the near future while you two and Hobo crumble in existence!

MW- YES!!!!!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- And as for Hobo! Nay Brother! Logan Kincade! Blue Dragon! Crime Lord! The Saint! JJ Johnson! Trevor Swann! Vortex! And anyother idiot gets in the way of our plan will suffer for a trip to the emergency room!

RJ- Oh what a big mouth! Hidari got guts! I bet all those name he just named he wouldn't dare to say it to their faces!

MW- C'Mon Japanese Men have more balls than half the people he named on that List including Blue Dragon!

(Hidari laughs as Kenzaki speaks)

Kenzaki- Well Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon you two are the biggest stooges in all of 6CWF! So how about you put your money where your mouth is and put the titles on the line!

MW- The soon to be former tag team champions are silent as hell!

(The fans cheer)

Kenzaki- Its that simple if you think you can defeat us and shut us up once and for all and hold those titles longer than we expect then put those belts on the line tonight!

(The fans are going crazy!)

As a figure walks out from the curtains in appears to be Danny Mcgraw.. The fans are booing up a storm in the 6WF Arena.)

DM- Before this so called Segment get out of control I just have some things to clarify!

MW- Boss!

RJ- This just gotten worst!

(What? Chants for the fans)

DM- Dopant Zero you eill not be getting a title shot anytime soon!

(What?)

DM- As a matter of fact I don't know when I will give you another title shot after the events you did last week when you demanded a #1 contendership match and that ended in a no contest because of Lord Takeo!

RJ- Yes last friday our #1 contendership match did end in a no contest

(What?)

DM- There will be a title match in the near future but for only those that are hardworking in 6WF!

(Tsukasa grabs the mic)

Tsukasa- Hey! Hey! Can you do me one favorite Danny and just go back to your office..Shut the Hell Up and don't bother us!

(DM looks annoyed)

DM- Who the hell you think your talking to like that!

(Kenzaki grabs the mic and cuts Danny McGraw off as well)

Kenzaki- As a matter of fact I certainly don't wanna hear what you have to say also McGraw like it or not your talking to a Team of Japanese Professionals that will soon dominate and control this company from the inside out! If we have to bury the superstars on this roster. We will seize this company and watch it burn from the ground up. But it's sad you won't be able to see that won't you because now that Abe Abercorn has return as a Co GM of 6WF!

MW- NO!!!!!

(DM is in anger and he drops the mic and walks off)

Hidari- Well Kenzaki you sure got under his skin whats next he's going to fire us for spiking his coffee cup!?

MW- Hidari!!! How Could You!!!!!!!!

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa stares at Hidari in shocked?)

Hidari- What? Lemon Flavor Coffee isn't bad

RJ- Thats Amazingly going to get you far Hidari!

(The fans laugh as Hidari and Dopant Zero shrug their shoulders)

Hidari- Bottomline is this girl scouts we will kick your ass this upcoming Friday!

Kenzaki- And You Should Already Know That!

(The scene fades away....)

Last edited by Cable on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon 03 Sep 2012, 10:05 pm

*Takeo stops in the ring keeping his head bowed, towel still draped despite the sudden excitement in the crowd as "I fought the Law" sounds out around the arena. Nay appears on stage casually dressed in a pair of trainers, grey jogging bottoms and his classic orange polo shirt. He stands on top the ramp and removes his New York Yankees baseball cap to acknowledge the crowd only to reveal scars across his face and two black eyes*

RJ : ouch, Nay still showing the affects of that brutal Hardcore Hell match, I'm not sure we will be seeing the likes of that match with Abe Abercorn returning to 6WF.

MW: For once I am going to agree with you RJ, that clown and his pure wrestling, he needs to go back into hiding and let McGraw do his job and what's this idiot up to now.

*Nay stops halfway down the ramp grabs and poses for the camera with a female fan holding a sign saying "Nay can give me the finger anytime"*

MW: This is a PG show, we cant have filth like that going in air.

RJ: I'm not sure what you are talking about Michael, the fan is just referring to Nay's new found habit of swearing at people.

MW: My bad RJ, that sounds like good family friendly fun, this kid has been nothing but trouble since he got here and I agree with Logan he shouldn’t be anywhere near this company.

*Nay finally gets to ringside and jumps onto the apron as he is handed a microphone, He stares at the monster standing in the ring, before thinking better of it and dropping back to the floor*

RJ: looks like Nay is a little wary of getting into the ring with Takeo, and I don’t blame him.

MW: That’s just a polite way of saying he is a coward RJ.

*Nay starts to walk around the ring trying to get the measure of the man in the ring, as Takeo stalks him with his gaze*

Nay: Blimey, you are a big fellow, I will give you that, but why did you come to the ring dressed as Vanessa Feltz getting out the shower.

*The crowd laugh as Nay finds himself a seat and sits down next to the announce table*

Nay: So let me get this straight, you are in lots of pain, are big, scary and go bump in the night, you sound like my Nan after she forgets to take her pills. The only thing painful about you is having to listen you.

Every week I have to fight guys bigger than me just to silence the doubters who don’t think I belong in this company. Why do you think facing you is any difference?

If you think just because you sound scary, have a habit of attacking people when their backs are turned and beat up some Rastafarian with a severe dope problem on your debut that I wont step into that ring, flip you the middle finger before kicking your head off the you really are as stupid as you look.

You are right about one thing though, this is going to be an interesting Tag match, three teams all with some issues except there is no gold online, me and blue have just one shared goal, Slapping his little brother all about this arena like the big b**** he is.

You Takeo don’t even factor in this match, you are about relevant as Michael Wires opinion. Just pointless.

*Nay stands up and heads to the corner of the ring, jumping onto the apron, climbs up the turn and grins at Takeo while the crowd cheer*

Last edited by Nay Bother on Mon 03 Sep 2012, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Mon 03 Sep 2012, 10:09 pm

We fade to black before we cut to a view of a houses front room, Jenny is stood in front of the camera with her hands placed on her stomach

J- Parasite, a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
Killers- people or things that kill

Jenny smiles as Mcmanus walks into the view followed by a tall man, dressed in black, he has a hood up that covers his face . Mcmanus smiles back before looking up at the man.

RJ- Is that who we think it is?

MW- If it is things around here could turn nasty in a hurry

J- Soon and very soon, the 6WF tag team division is going to be shaped up as the most technical violent tag team returns, but only this time with one big difference its more scary and more violent. Ladies and Gentlemen put the children to bed, I give to you.............................THE ELIMINATOR

Eliminator pulls down the hood to unveil his masked face

MW- OH MY WORD ITS HIM, HE'S HERE, Say something RJ

RJ- UMMMM, UMMMMM, UMMM

MW- Have you seen what this guy can do RJ?

RJ- ...............

MW- I take that you have, this is a very clever aqusition by Jenny and James.

E- Soon and very soon, I'am coming to 6WF, I will be bringing Hell to 6WF, I will be causing Eliminations.

JM- You see Chaos, Eliminator is here. Eliminator is my safety policy, he is here to do as needed and if you put one more foot out of line and if your what seems to be your new little boyfriend attacks me one more time. Eliminator will finish you.
Eliminator spits a red blood like liquid into the air as we fade to black

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 04 Sep 2012, 10:01 am

Nay continues to pander to the crowd, but Takeo now bends down and picks up the microphone again. He takes a step forward, and Nay steps back off the apron, down to the floor.

Takeo: "Nay Bother. You stand there, pandering to these brainwashed human being's, who are attracted for some reason to your grey jogging bottoms, and you silly little jokes. But you see Nay your words don't affect me, comparing me to your Nan and Vanessa Feltz, it doesn't affect me Nay. Because I see the fear in your eyes Nay Bother. I see the fear of the pain you know I can give you. The fear of the the pain, which I gave you at Hardcore Hell. You don't like that pain do you now Nay?"

The crowd starts a "Nay" chant

Takeo: "You really do have these people brainwashed Nay. Do you really think you can hurt me Nay? Do you really think you can cause me pain? You say you could come in here and "kick me head off". Well why don't you Nay? I dare you to step into this ring with me, because if you do, I will tear you apart. And not only do I know that Nay, but you, inside that mushed up little brain of yours, know that too. And while I do agree that Michael Wire's opinion is pointless, I am not Nay. And if you want me to prove it to you, please join me in this ring. So I can give you a nice little bump on your head and send your crazy again Nay. I dare you."

Takeo drops the mic, his head still bowed, while Nay stands on the outside looking round to the crowd...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 04 Sep 2012, 10:59 am

“Ascending Malice” hits out over the arena as the crowd descends into a chorus of boos as Chris Patricks walks out on stage with a smug look on his face, he takes off his hoodie to reveal a t-shirt that has “Enjoy blowing Ronald, CJ” written on it, he slowly makes his way down to the ring ignoring the abuse from the crowd, Chris jumps up on the apron and poses before flipping over the ropes and pointing to the sky in the centre of the ring.

Crowd: CJ!!!

Chris: Call him all you want morons; Clarke James has left the building

Chris starts to laugh and clap as the crowd start booing

Chris: It’s ok because I am still here to wow and excite you, to show all of you and those slobs in the back what a true wrestling enigma is like

Crowd: YOU SUCK!!!

Chris: Not only did CJ get his p45 but we also saw the return of a man that has less charisma than a door and even less wrestling skills….Mr “Personality” himself…Abe Abercorn

Crowd: Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Chris: You idiots really would cheer for anyone wouldn’t you, it’s Abe Abercorn, Mr I hate Hardcore, if it was up to him we would have boring matches week in and week out, he isn’t the saviour of this company……I AM!!! And when you all realise that the better, but to save one must destroy, and until I am given what I deserve by this company that has taken so much for me, then I will keep tearing it apart, one worthless cretin at a time…

Chris calms himself down

Chris: Which brings me to this week, oh how the mighty have fallen, last week I am Main Event and this week second match on the bill, but I will not let that ruin my day anymore because I am better than that and if McGraw wants a statement of intent by me, then when best to do it than the start of the show and against a 6CW reject as well, oh what’s his name again

Crowd: MR KEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNTY

Chris: Huh?

Crowd: KENTY!!!

Crowd: Whatever your name is, you will never emulate me or my achievements, this is that backwater dump in Glasgow, you won’t find mental clowns, Ninja Pirates or Drunken Irishmen here, this company is not for the likes of you and that other rabble that came south with you, it never was, you may have been part of something up there but you are nothing down here, you are less than nothing and on Lockdown I will show you your rightful place and leave you squashed under my shoe like the dog sh1t you really are, so you better keep that doctor on hand because you are gonna need him

Chris drops his mic as “Ascending Malice” hits again and Chris stands in the centre of the ring with a huge grin on his face

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:23 am

Suddenly Sad but true hits the speakers and the arena is plunged into a dark blue light. James Mcmanus slowly walks out onto the stage. He looks down at the ringside area, Nay looks up at him and Mcmanus nods his head, Nay nods back. Mcmanus then looks up at the ring and a smile comes across his face as Takeo still stands with his head bowed.

JM- Takeo, Takeo, Takeo, oi up here bozo

Takeo suddenly looks up and stares at Mcmanus

JM- You took me out last week Takeo, yes you did well done you clever boy have a biscuit or something and reward yourself.

Mcmanus begins walking to the ring

JM- Takeo, While you took me out as you say, you did it while I was in a weakened state, with my back turned to you. Just like everyone who has ever taken me out. But while you did put me down to the mat, you didnt finish the job, because here I'am, a few bumps and bruises, still walking. Quite frankly Takeo, I can't wait until our match, because I would like to see you try and do the same to a fully fit James Mcmanus, when James Mcmanus doesn't have his back to you. Because when that happens Takeo, you will stand no chance. Takeo, this week, in the centre of that ring, I'm going to hurt you, I'm going to attack you and I'am going to take you out. But unlike you did to me, I will finish the job.

Mcmanus, Looks under the ring and he pulls out a chair, he throws it into the ring marginally missing the head of Takeo who ducks at the last second, Takeo takes a step back, Mcmanus rolls into the ring and walks up to Takeo who now has his head bowed again and stares right at him

JM- Takeo, for you its over before it even begins

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 04 Sep 2012, 1:34 pm

*The crowd in the arena is packed in from the front tier to the rafters as a familiar blue spotlight drops onto the stage. The cheers begin to ring out as “Remember the name” by Fort Minor blazes out of the speakers and then blue and golden pyros accompany the arrival of JJ Johnson.

RJ:Here he is Michael, they’ve packed out the Birmingham Bowl all day waiting for this moment. We’ve heard from a lot of superstars involved in next week’s Lockdown event but everyone wants to know what is on the mind of this man.

MW:Of course they do, because Friday night when we go on air this man will be in the main event. Arguably the biggest match this year for JJ Johnson, a massive opportunity.

RJ:Yes it is, not only will JJ finish his long-standing feud with The Saint this Friday night but one of these men is going to secure the most prestigious number 30 slot in the “Gold Rush” battle royale.

MW:An initiative of Danny McGraw, he said it was time to finish what was started by The Saint and he offered both men a huge prize in return for victory.

RJ:We’ve watched JJ move from the bottom of the ladder, back to the cusp of the main event in the last three months. He has transformed his luck and really given us a glimpse of the old JJ Johnson. And now on Friday he will get the chance to take a closer step to his dream.

MW:We’ve heard JJ say it so many times, despite orders from doctors, friends and family JJ continues to defy the odds and says he will not stop until he gets back to the top of the mountain.The “Gold Rush” could be JJ’s big chance, his opportunity to earn his spot in the main event of Born in Fire…

RJ:But first he must tackle one of his most fiercest rivals one more time….

*JJ stands on the stage and breathes in the jaw-dropping ovation.He taps his heart and nods his head in appreciation before slowly walking down towards the ring.

RJ:Hopefully tonight we’ll get JJ’s thoughts and opinions on a whole lot of events…..his upcoming match with The Saint, Destiny, Born in Fire, the arrival of Abe Abercorn as co-general manager,Danny McGraw’s recent actions and his impending trip into fatherhood…

MW:It’s all happening right now in the world of 6WF…

*JJ stops to tag hands with his fans in the front row before rolling under the bottom rope and into the ring.He takes to all four corners in turn,giving the “Coalition” salute to all sides of the crowd before jumping down and accepting a microphone from the ring announcer.

JJ:You know tonight be a night when everything we do should done 100% correctly.

When I come out here, stand tall, face to face with this amazing Birmingham crowd…..and I say……WASSUP B-MAN!

Crowd:WASSUP!

JJ:Hell you fools already one step ahead o’ JJ Johnson tonight…alright then, alright then….how bout if JJ Johnson be saying is y’all looking forward to Lockdown this week…

Crowd:YES……YES…….YES!

JJ:And in the words of Bryan Danielson himself…..are y’all looking forward to the main event of the evening…

Crowd:YES!......YES!.......YES!

JJ:And who my playas and playarettes is walking in this Friday night, whooping a55 like only he can and walking out with that number 30 slot tucked in his back pocket?

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:I like it, I like it…..so let me hear you B-man………let the world know…..JJ Johnson….Franchise Initiative……Mr 6WF…….going to Destiny…….body after body over the top rope…pinfall….submission…..slapping off lips. Don’t care if you bloods or crips….doing this right……main event in sight…….my name up in lights…..headlining Born in Fire…getting my crown back cos that’s why they call me sire…

Crowd:DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ:Oh damn straight Birmingham….I feel it in my blood….it be circulating from the top to the bottom and I can draw through the energy more than I ever have done befo…..I look at all y’all and you be looking at me knowing and sensing that JJ Johnson got this…..more than ever befo I got this…

Over the last month…..two months y’all seen a glimpse of old JJ Johnson…..whooped on Crime Lord….Cassius…..pinned the Saint, one, two, three….don’t matter who be making excuses because the fact o’ the matter is this….that’s JJ Johnson on the rise, shifting gears but still not yet hitting top speed….not yet Birmingham…..but three weeks from now…..when the lights descend…..Gold Rush baby……as God as my witness….ain’t gone be 50%.....ain’t gone be 75%.....stood befo you will be 100%, primed and ready to rock, the greatest shape he ever been…..the supreme one…..JJ Johnson!

*Crowd cheer

JJ:And you may ask how?....how does he know?....and the answer my friends is this, JJ Johnson is whole, complete and he could not be happier…..got his career back, got my baby back….and as if that wasn’t enough…..due date is set….November 30th….the grandest stage of them all….JJ Johnson gone be a father…

*Crowd pop

JJ:You ask JJ Johnson six months ago and he tells you “no way”…..”that ain’t me”….but I could not be happier,prouder and jubilant than I am right now….fo’ all my achievements….for everything I done accomplished…..this will be my defining moment…..this will be my greatest prize……and JJ Johnson jus cannot wait….

RJ:Who would ever of thought it….JJ Johnson, a father….

MW:Kids change your whole perspective RJ……this could be the making of JJ Johnson…

JJ:That’s my future…..that is what this playa right here got to look forward to in life….but befo I get there….befo I start creeping off into dreamland….JJ Johnson got a few little bits o’ business to be taking care of…

Case in point….article one….Friday night…..JJ Johnson…….The Saint (crowd boo)…..this is it….four years and it all comes down to one night….tied it up at 2-2…..even split……dead heat….photo goddamn finish……but ain’t no prize ever gone be shared between us….so now it’s time for the big guns….now it’s time for the decider….sudden death….

I could stand here fo’ thirty minutes and I could talk Saint down….tell everyone how much I don’t like him….how much of a delusional jacka55 he really is…..but fact is, I been there and I done that….I done it so many times it becomes boring….it becomes repetitive and JJ Johnson ain’t one to trace old ground too often…

So instead I’ll say this….once upon a time me and Saint we were friends….best friends, closer than close…..and I developed a whole lot of respect fo’ that man………and whilst over the years the friendship may have ceased to exist, the respect never did….never will…

This is a three time world champion;……more cumulative title reigns than anyone in 6WF history….you don’t argue with facts and the facts state that Saint is one of the greatest superstars in our history…

*Crowd boo

JJ:Hey I understand the boos but y’all know what I’m saying is true….Saint been in this ring with them all, beat them all and nobody will ever take that away from him…..so no matter how many times he jumped me from behind, attacked me fo’ no good reason…JJ Johnson still got the ability to say that this Friday will be the challenge of a lifetime….

Don’t get me wrong…..this ain’t The Saint who I spent every day with during our Coalition days, that man is dead and gone….we ain’t friends, we ain’t allies….we enemies….we don’t like each other and both of us will do whatever it takes to make sure our hand is raised in victory come Lockdown….

But no matter what happens….who stands tall…….ain’t no getting away from the fact that we ain’t so different…..we just took some pretty different paths in our lives…

We both got history….both tasted success on numerous occasions….and we both desperate, oh so desperate to reach the top o’ the mountain one mo’ time…

That’s what makes Friday night all the mo’ important…..because this is our chance…our chance to make sure we are in prime position for a main event slot at Born in Fire…..it does not get any bigger than that….and all our scraping, clawing and fighting comes down to this….every drop of blood, sweat and tears has been for a moment as big as this….

We are going to throw down Saint…..and we are going to give each and every one of these fans exactly what they deserve……a match of enormous magnitude…….a main event worthy of any pay per view….me and you…one last time to finally find out who is better…..and who exactly deserves to walk in as the favorite come Destiny….

This age old rivalry gets one last chapter…..one final page in a book for the ages…..this is the conclusion….this is all to decide which of us will go down in history……..you know it Saint, just like I know it….we ain’t getting any younger and for all we know, this could be our very last chance…

So you can look into my eyes and know that you are going to get the absolute best of JJ Johnson this Friday night….better than last week….the week befo that….better than I was at Chaos….heck better than I ever have been….this is it Saint….just as much as it’s my time, it’s yo time…….finally time fo you to stand up and be counted…..you wanna be number one….prove to all these people that you’re the best….now is your chance….now is your opportunity….

No excuses Saint….not from you….not from me….as far as I am concerned……this is what it comes down to……and when we step into this ring at Lockdown…it’s all about me and you…..nothing else matters…..

*JJ looks up into the rafters at the cheering masses and nods his head.He then turns on his heel and stares up at the sign hanging from the roof…”Born in Fire VI”.He points at it.

JJ:This is what it’s all about…..from the guys opening the show, to the guys closing it up in the main event….from the night you enter this company…..don’t matter if it’s five years later….it don’t matter if you been there before….that’s the goal, the desire and the one true dream…name up in lights……the final contest….headlining…..the grandest stage of them all….

JJ Johnson lucky….I done been there befo….headlined Born in Fire…..tasted the fruit from Eden….but just like a curse it haunts me, because I cannot rest without one mo’ taste…..it devours yo senses…it engulfs you……..

I wake up at night and all I can think about is that one more time…..begging the good Lord above to grant me one mo’ wish….to walk through that curtain a final time….name in lights…..20,000 plus on they feet….and JJ Johnson representing like only he can….

That’s what Destiny is all about…..what the “Gold Rush” is all about…..the golden ticket…..the one way trip….you win that match and you earn that spot….you cement that right to step out in front of the world as a main event act at Born in Fire…

I want it more than anything in this world…..just like you do Saint….just like 28 other guys in that lockeroom want it too…….unfortunately as much as our rivalry may end this Friday night….the journey is just beginning…..the road to El Dorado has only just laid its first brick….

It starts Friday….but it don’t end….don’t let up fo’ one single stop til we find ourselves going live, London town….BORN IN FIRE!

*Crowd pop

JJ:And that’s why Saint as much as you will get the best of me this Friday…..there is gone be so much mo’ left in the tank….because win,lose or draw…I will not allow myself to be spent…I will not allow myself to be drained of all energy before my quest has even begun….

This ain’t no sprint…..boy this a goddamn marathon…..and JJ Johnson the equivalent of a Kenyan chasing a goddamn lion…..i’m grazing like a goddamn wildebeest…..but as soon as that stampede begins, y’all better believe I’m leading this chase….

*The female members of the crowd wolf whistle as JJ unzips his hoody and launches it into the crowd.He points to his heart.

JJ:JJ Johnson stands befo you tonight because this is what matters…….besides Brandi, besides my family and my unborn child…….this is what matters to me…..the 6WF universe….my adopted family…..the people that have given me everything…

*JJ breathes deeply and looks slightly emotional

JJ:Each and everyone of you has had my back through the good times, through the bad times….never turned yo backs, never let me down…..and although I’ve made mistakes in my life, I never ever want to be the man that stands befo you because he let you down…….

I lost my way a few months ago and each and every one of you was kind enough to open yo hearts to me and show forgiveness…..JJ Johnson cannot express what that meant to him, the fire that ignited within him…..because words are empty, unloaded and futile….instead actions are the only thing I can give back to you in order to let you know what y’all mean to me….

So that’s why I’m hitting the road….unstoppable in my tracks……that’s why you see JJ Johnson in all o’ his glory right now……because you made it happen…because the love you showed has brought out the best in me…

Crowd:JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ:You chanting my name right now but in truth y’all should be applauding yoselves……because you are the reason that JJ Johnson gets out o’ bed at 5am…..hits the gym at 6……photoshoots by 8……media meet and greet by 10……back in the gym by midday……I do it because of you….because all the love you show me, I got it in my heart ten times over for all of you….

And JJ Johnson sat down with my main man Marlo…I’ve sat down with Brandi…I’ve talked it all through…I’ve laid it down like I ain’t never laid it down in my life…

For everything you have ever done for me, I have one final thing to give back….I have one more piece of my soul that I will lay bare when the time is right….

Because nobody will ever know fans like this….the greatest fans in all the world…..the most loyal and crazy fans I ever done seen…

*Crowd pop

JJ:So Friday night…….the Friday after that and I ain’t talking Ice Cube movies…..Gold Rush Battle Royale…..the impending road to War…….and the big one…..Born in Fire……JJ promises you, guarantees you….from this night until Born in Fire I have got everything lined up….i’ve got my best above my absolute best….

It don’t matter what happens between now and then….don’t care if Abercorn is back…don’t care for McGraw….ain’t really vibing on anyone elses problems…..

Between now……and November 30th……..it’s all about us…..JJ Johnson……Brandi….Baby Johnson……….6WF Universe…..and one man….the bravest a55 man JJ Johnson done know today….I know he’s listening right now….and seriously from the bottom of my heart…

*JJ turns and stares into the camera

JJ:Clarke James…..thank you brother…

Crowd:We want James….we want James…..we want James…

JJ:You ain’t the only ones…..Clarke James opened up my eyes….showed me the light and for that I will be eternally grateful……he got me back on track and there ain’t nothing I can say or do to return the gratitude I feel…

But like I said befo…..all I can do is act the only way I know how….to return all of yo support with results….with actions that gone reverberate around the world…

So buy yo tickets….switch on yo tv sets and get ready….this homies is gone be the ride of a lifetime…..this is our moment……this is our time……and without a shadow of a doubt we gone make a whole lot of memories that gone live forever....

*JJ runs over to the corner and jumps onto the ropes

JJ:So let me hear y’all chant it loud………….Six……..Dub…….F!.......Six…..Dub……F!

Crowd:Six…….dub………….F x20

MW:I don’t think anyone gets this crowd going like JJ Johnson…

RJ:Never before, and maybe never again…

JJ:I don’t think there anything else I can say to that…….but know this….a message to management…..a message to every single man and woman in the lockeroom……and I’ll stand tall and say it loud so none of y’all miss this…

Aslong as all these millions…

Crowd:AND MILLIONS!

JJ:And millions of playas and playarettes got my back….as long as they chanting my name…..supporting me like only they can…..then there is nothing………and JJ Johnson means nothing that gone stop me….gone slow me down or prevent me from getting what I want….

Say what you want….bring all you got…..I promise you….hand on heart……..you ain’t got nothing on this……and when Born in Fire comes…..only one position reserved at the top o’ that mountain….

One position……..one man………

Your looking at him!

*The crowd pop as JJ throws his arm into the Coalition salute and drops the mic.”Remember the name” roars from the speakers as JJ continues to milk the deafening cheers from the crowd.

RJ:JJ letting his thoughts be known….and my god have this crowd responded…I don’t know if I have ever seen JJ look more confident….

MW:He certainly is confident………but he can’t afford to take his eye off the ball, like JJ said, the hard work is only just beginning….as big as the match is on Friday, there is still a whole lot of time to go before we even get to Born in Fire…

RJ:Absolutely agree with that….for all of our competitors here in 6WF, this is just the start….the beginning of the road to Born in Fire….expect twists, expect turns……all I can guarantee is that this is going to be one hell of a ride between now and November 30th…

MW:I cannot even begin to explain my excitement…..Born in Fire season is so much better than Christmas…

*The scene ends as JJ goes from all four corners and gives the salute to the fans, who are returning the salute and giving a standing ovation.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 04 Sep 2012, 4:11 pm

*Uryu is seen warming up backstage*

Uryu: I am back folks, let me first say welcome back to AA himself and congratulations on putting Danny in his place. Clarissa will be back here soon and I am glad she will be because she showed me what I should do right now. In a few weeks a certain match is coming up, a match I thrived in last year by making the final six and this year I intend to go five steps better. Sure there are doubters in here that say I can't do it but I don't care. I am going into the Gold Rush, I am going to toss every person I can over the top rope and I am going to win!

*The crowd cheer as Uryu smiles*

Uryu: It isn't that easy however as everyone else wants to do that, especially my opponents this week. Scorpion is the little train that trys, he huffs and he puffs but when it comes to the next step up he cannot do it. Trevor Swann is a danger, we fought before and he pushed me but this time he has Consultancy buddies nearby and I have to be on my guard. Every match I am in is a test for me, every match I am in will push me. I am asking Abe Abercorn to keep pushing me until the Gold Rush. Stack the odds if you want, pit me against every champion if you think it will be good for me and I even think putting me in stipulation matches would be a good test. Why am I asking this? Simple. Someone very big, very stupid and very twisted thinks I can't do it. He wants to prove he is the best and all I wanted for the past few months is my shot. My shot at him drives me, my way of planning and acting on my plans drives me. I intend to enter the match this week and show Abe, Danny, Sparks and whoever needs it shown to them that I want my shot at immortality.

*Uryu walks off, looking focused*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 04 Sep 2012, 10:24 pm

(McManus, Takeo and Nay are stood in the ring when the lights go out and a whispered female voice is heard)

???: He is here

(The lights come back on and Chaos is in the middle of the ring in a sole spotlight. The three already in the ring looked shocked as Chaos' laughs. He already has a microphone in his hand)

C: Now that is more like it, you see I was getting increasingly fed up of the music hits and the crowd reacts. Now all I have to do is wait and...

(Chaos clicks his fingers and the lights come up, as they do the crowds boos amplify)

Just like clockwork. You see whether you lot like it or not I am on the cusp of the Triple Crown. Infact I am the only man in this ring to have won a title, let alone the two biggest in this company. Which is why I am the only reason to watch our match this week, just like I am the only reason that any of you have jobs. Especially you James

(Chaos winks at James who snarls)

Afterall James I saw your little gloat earlier about bringing in some no hoper from the ashes of 6CW. Can I ask exactly who is paying wages? Or have you forgotten who pays yours James? Oh wait that would be yours Truly. Your Goddamn True Prophet

(Chaos gets right into James' face)

Your True Boss.

(Chaos spits on McManus before taking a step back)

You really should start thinking your plans through shouldn't you James. You see the only reason you're still in this company is because of the stupid regulations that state that to win the tag team titles you must have a tag team partner. And lord knows THAT is the reason why I am still yet to win those belts. So don't you dare stand there and brag about being the future James. Maybe you once were but there are dozens of young up and comers who would kill to be in the position that you are fortunate to have. People like this specimen right here

(Chaos turns to Lucas Takeo and goes to put his hand on the monster's shoulder, Takeo growls at him and Chaos taps him before moving around him to the other side)

This leviathon that cost me the chance at claiming my rightful place amongst the gods of this company. But, and I can't stress this enough, he has more talent in his little toe than you do in your whole body James. Oh don't look at me like that James you know that all of what you managed to achieve you did via your association with me. All of those title shots that you were presented with. What you thought that was through your 'talent'?

Not quite James.

You were in the entourage of the World Champion, the Best in the Business, The Greatest...

(Chaos raises the microphone in the air to boos)

Greatest Cruiserweight the world has ever seen. And that is why you're even slightly relevent. And all of that will change if you do not aid me in my crowning as the True Triple Crown Champion. Or you can go back to where I found you, in mediocrity, a nobody just like

(Chaos stares at Nay)

Um

(Chaos stares even more)

Well whatever his name is, seriously I have no idea who you are. Are you employed in this company? What seriously you are? And this isn't one of those cute little Make a Wish ideas that our glorious Board of Director keeps pestering me to take part in?

(Chaos laughs before patting Takeo on the shoulder once more before skillfully moving round to go face to face with McManus once more)

Have you got that through your thick skull. Without me you are nothing James, without me you don't even get paid, without me you cannot employ your little chum.

(Chaos shoves McManus in the shoulder)

So McManus what is it going to be? Are you going to stand in my corner and watch whilst I complete my Triple Crown or shall I replace you right here right now. Someone with a bit more ambition, a bit more talent, a bit more True Takeo...

(Chaos turns and flashes a smirk at Takeo)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 05 Sep 2012, 2:15 pm

The arena goes pitch black and the crowd start to bubble up with excitement. Green smoke starts to appear at the top of the aisle. "Breathe" hits on the speakers and Vortex strides out wearing a black cloak and hood over his head. He walks down the ramp towards the ring, with the crowd booing him at every step. He slowly walks up the ring steps, taking a microphone as he goes, and enters the ring. Standing in the centre, a spotlight falls on Vortex and he thrusts his arms in the air, causing the cloak to fall off of him and revealing the Freeweight Title over his shoulder.

The music stops and he peers into the darkness at the crowd staring back at him and still booing. He brings the microphone to his lips and begins to speak.

Vortex: My alliances this week have been thrown into doubt by the coming of a new leader. The power I held through the Consultancy may be at risk. I do not plan to cut ties with the individuals that have got me where I am today, but the Lockdown matches have taken my prime consideration. I hope things remain untouched, and I do not have to get involved in protecting those dear to me. Alliances are important, but they can always cause friction if the people involved walk different paths. That path must remain straight, true and correct. The king may well be dead, a new one may well have arrived, but things in my realm will continue to remain unchanged. The alliance leaves on, how ever sinful it is, no matter what obstacles now become apparent.

The crowd boo again, and chant Abercorn's name. Vortex looks around unhurriedly and allows the fans to quieten down before he continues.

Vortex: And in this realm of unholy alliances and dark deeds, the upcoming match I am taking part in throws unimaginable conflicts and confusion. A tag match that has all the makings of a classic and a disaster. My partner epitomises both these things. A classic, in that he is 6WF champion and the legendary status that brings. A disaster in that the sound of the madman's music is enough for him to lose heart and be distracted by ghosts that aren't visible.

He turns to the top of the aisle and addresses the curtain.

Vortex: Crime Lord, this sense of doubt you are feeling at the moment is due to the circumstances surrounding Cassius Zhi. You're match last week against Hobo proved this. The loss came about due to this unseen hold that Zhi has on 6WF. A sound is heard. A face is shown. And grown men run for cover. Men who should stand and fight. Men who should look into the darkness and come out the other side. And with it, still having that prestigious title over their shoulder. I have no time for unfocused sheep, especially when I am a man willing to go through the black and hold the title still.

Vortex taps the Freewight title on his shoulder before continuing.

Vortex: Crime Lord, you may feel as if you are my superior. But I am not the marked man here. You are facing two men that want to destroy you and like it or not, this Friday, you need me. I am prepared to stand by your side, but only if your soul is ready to face what demons come out from the battle. Do not be unfocused. Do not be distracted. Otherwise....I will walk my own path and happily see you ripped to shreds.

He addresses the camera again.

Vortex: And now to my opponents. Although I fear Crime Lord may not be up to the task when he sees you both on the other side of the ring, I am confident it will not matter. There is no way a fan favourite and someone born from the devil can cooperate. You have the light from TGA........

The fans cheer.

Vortex:.........and the black from Zhi. And those two forces will never get along in life or in a wrestling ring. However, I feel you are more alike than you let on. You both have a need to be acknowledged and the only way you feel that can happen is by becoming 6WF champion. But to do that, you must be prepared to face others equally determined and willing to do all it takes. You can be moulded together in one ball of energy, willing to destroy not only the champion but yourself in the process. You are white darkness. Combined in name, but not in nature. This white darkness consumes you and just as Crime Lord found, it can make you lose sight. It can make you preoccupied. And it can make you an easy target for the kill.

He gazes eerily around at the fans before turning his attention to the curtain again.

Vortex: I know you three men are sitting backstage. Contemplating. Making tactics. Plotting. And I am sure that my presence in this match has not even crossed your mind as a passing thought. But that is fine. As I said last week, I will wait. I will be patient. I will watch from the shadows. I have no love lost for the three of you and when the darkness engulfs you all....when it enters you and obliterates you from within.....the title, the glory, the legend will drop to the floor. And then I, the dark matter in this federation, will pick up the pieces. Will take the fame. Will take the power. And never let it go. Will always stay focused. Will always be resolute. When my light shines above all others, and the whole of the federation is bathed in gloom, 6WF will realise that Cassius Zhi, TGA and Crime Lord were dark......but it will reach all new levels with my coronation.

The crowd react strongly to this and some chant TGA's name.

Vortex: I am willing to share a stage with you all. I am willing to talk you through what awaits. All I need is your desire to walk into this ring.........

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 05 Sep 2012, 5:01 pm

Vortex’s request is quickly acknowledged when “They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out of the speakers. Vortex stares up at the stage and awaits the appearance of Cassius Zhi. Cassius makes him, and the crowd wait – his music playing on as he doesn’t show. As the impatient booing begins to ramp up, Cassius casually ambles out onto the stage. With a cup of green tea in one hand, and a microphone in the other, he stands atop the stage and stares back at Vortex, slowly taking a sip of tea but not taking his eyes off the Freeweight Champion.

Cassius’ music fades out, and he leisurely raises the microphone.

Cassius : Firstly… Vortex… allow me to clarify for you that I need neither an invitation, nor a desire to come out here and grace these addicts with my presence. I am here because they want it… and because they asked for it…

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : … not because YOU asked for it! So don’t you dare to exhibit the arrogance to invite my presence again! Even when you drift into a slumber, shrouded in the darkness that you insist is your comfort zone, don’t you even dream of inviting MY presence, Vortex.

Cassius laughs

Cassius : Not that that will be of any concern after Friday Night Lockdown. Because once I have yet again brought another 6WF production to a premature and chaotic close, once TGA has witnessed, and yourself and Crime Lord have experienced, the unbridled power with which I hold the ability to do so whenever the hell I want, just like I did at Against the Wall… just like I did at Explosion… then it is you who will be lacking in any desire to share this stage, Vortex.

And that new era of darkness you speak of Vortex, will not be your crowning glory, but your hiding place from the New World Super-Power!

Cassius takes a sip of tea, and two steps down the ramp

Cassius : As for your accusation of being devil born… wrong again, Vortex. For I was born of something much worse than that. I was born of a mind more corrupt, more evil and more barbaric than any devil. I was born of a mind with a hunger for violence and destruction more insatiable than your own apparent hunger for sustenance Vortex. I was born of a mind that’s sicker, more twisted, more deranged and sinful than the devil… I WAS BORN OF THE COLLECTIVE MIND OF THIS 6WF AUDIENCE!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : It is their malevolence, manifested in their addiction to unrestrained aggression… their addiction to insanity, that has summoned this beast – no matter how much they protest their retrospective innocence. I was born because THEY WANTED ME TO BE, Vortex!

Not the devil. Because devils, angels, demons, gods… they don’t exist, Vortex. BUT I EXIST! I AM REAL!

I am real…. at last.

Cassius takes a quick sip of tea and snaps out of his ramble with a twitch of the neck

Cassius : Of course… your assertion, Vortex, that someone born of such evil, whether from the devil or from something even worse, such as the 6WF fanship, will be unable to collaborate with someone as good and virtuous as TGA is not an invalid one. However, I’m struggling to understand how this pertains to you. I’m struggling to understand what comfort you take from that observation. Because, Vortex, at Lockdown, even if mine and TGA’s temporary alliance is shattered as hastily as it has been assembled, YOUR fate remains the same.

I will end Lockdown, looking the most dominant force ever to grace 6WF, just like I have done for weeks. And the only uncertainty is whether TGA will be joining yourself and Crime Lord at my feet, or will choose to prolong the confirmation of his inadequacy in the shadow of The Great Wall until Destiny.…. where I will become 6WF World Heavyweight Champion!

WHERE I WILL BECOME 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION… WHETHER YOU LIKE IT…
WHETHER CRIME LORD LIKES IT…
WHETHER TGA LIKES IT…
WHETHER THESE ADDICTS LIKE IT…
AND WHETHER THE BIGGEST ADDICT OF THEM ALL…. ABE ABERCORN LIKES IT… OR… NOT!

Cassius begins to seethe, giving in to his simmering rage

Cassius : That’s right Abercorn. I know you are only back because you want to defeat THIS Cassius Zhi!
Just like TGA is only back because he wants to beat THIS Cassius Zhi!
YOU ARE BACK BECAUSE YOU ARE ADDICTED TO THIS CASSIUS ZHI, and addicted to wanting to defeat him!

Cassius is breathing heavily and pacing the ramp, he strokes the back of his head furiously, then slows down to attempt to calm himself. His paces slow down, and he takes a long drawn sip of tea to compose himself, then stops in his tracks. His voice returns to normal, sinister volume.

Cassius : But you can’t defeat him…
Nobody can.
Not THIS Cassius Zhi.

So you’d be insane to get addicted yourself this Friday, Vortex.
Addicted to the vain hope of defeating me.

Unless, of course… you already are?

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:10 am

Vortex stares at Cassius pacing the ramp and carefully picks up his cloak. He wraps it around his shoulders and places the hood over his head. He watches Cassius from under the shadows and the camera struggles to pick out his face as he starts to talk.

Vortex: Addiction stems from a lack of self-control. And if I lacked that, you would not be alive now addressing me. Self-control is found from within when up against feelings of anger, revenge and retribution. You stand there and talk about the whole of 6WF being addicted to you. Needing you. Being nothing without you. And yet, if you bring this place to it's knees as you say, what else would be left for you? The most dominant man in 6WF being the ruler of ruins. A fate he caused by his own actions.

He raises an arm out and points to the crowd aggressively.

Vortex: I have no love for this people. No need to hear their cheers. No problems with hearing their boo's. And yet I understand a fundamental truth. Without them, what I achieve within this ring means nothing. You say they called you to action. You say they wanted things to be this way. If that is the case, you are as far as being in charge of your own destiny then any of the other underlings back there. You are a puppet, feeding off their negative reactions and only making a statement when you feel their interest has waned. You need them, more than they need you. You need TGA, more than he needs you. You need Crime Lord more than he needs you. Without them, this whole theatre becomes meaningless. You become a patient of insanity, doomed to walk a path needing recognition but being ignored at every turn.

He steps down from the ring and walks up to Cassius.

Vortex: Dark days lie ahead my friend. Dark days when you will not have the comfort of these people providing the response that drives you. Things will change. Life within these walls will move on. And when they do so, they will cut the strings. You will be a puppet without movement, direction or future. I see it. I feel it. The new Cassius Zhi I see in front of me has become the exact opposite of what he wanted. He is a pawn on a chess board. He is......dispensable. Unless you realise these actions are a result of your own twisted mind, and not through any other interjection, then your path is doomed.

Vortex starts to walk past him up the aisle. He continues to speak as he walks.

Vortex: Take heed. The dark course you tread is not far removed from the one I have started. But I choose when I turn. I choose whether to look back or to the future. Not these people. Not Abercorn. Not you. Stop making excuses. Embrace what you have become and then maybe you will fulfil your destiny. And as you rightly point out, devils, angels, demons and gods don't exist. But until you break free from the chains of the baying audience, neither will you. If you welcome the dark, then see the light. Before it destroys you........destruction via my own hands. You will not sidetrack me from my own path. If you do, Dark Matter will end this saga.

He turns to face Cassius again.

Vortex: Choose your next steps carefully Cassius Zhi. Be sure of them. Make sure you, and only you, are the reason for them. Because when I close the chapter on the man that finally broke free from his shackles, I want to feel no guilt. No shame. For I have more things to accomplish then your warped, twisted mind could ever compute. Choose the steps wisely Zhi. And make sure those steps don't cross me......

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:54 am

???: I guess it’s a little late to warn you not to cross me either, Zhi.

(The crowd go wild as TGA steps out from behind the curtain and appears at the top of the ramp. Showing no signs of apprehension, he strides down the ramp until he reaches Vortex.)

TGA: I don’t believe I’ve had the displeasure of meeting you properly yet, I’m TGA, just in case you didn’t know. I’m certain that after our match this Friday night that you won’t forget the night you graced the ring with a legend like myself.

(TGA barges past Vortex and stands himself between him and Cassius.)

TGA: Forgive me for being a little late; I would have been out here much earlier. It’s just that when you mentioned bringing Lockdown to a premature close, it reminded me of some of the stories I’ve heard about Jessica and you. But I didn’t want that to distract me from what I came out here to say... You are both wrong.

Cassius, demons, gods and angels do exist and I am The Godsent Athlete that has been sent down to smite away all the pernicious parasites leeching onto this great company and destroying the prestige it once had. Of this I can be certain. However, you being born of the mind of this audience? Yeah, I’m going to have to say I disagree. You see, I have my own little theory on what’s drove you to this state of insanity.

Poor little Cassius Zhi, once top dog in a company providing competition so fierce that you never knew who the next realistic contender was. Then one day, you looked around and saw you were slipping down the pecking order. Even Miss Jessica couldn’t come and save your career again. Your epiphany probably came late one afternoon when you were sipping on your pathetically small cup of tea.

(TGA turns and gets right in the face of Cassius.)

TGA: You looked around and saw no one. Nothing. It dawned on you that everything you had once had: championships, support, friends, reputation; had all disappeared. For the first time in your life you were truly alone. And that scared you... No, it terrified you. Every time your eyes spread wide open it’s fear that makes them. Your actions over the past couple of months are just a scared, little man running around trying to make everyone remember how great he once was.

(TGA turns away back to Vortex.)

TGA: And he was great, in fact, I’d say he was almost as good as I am today.

(The crowd cheer as TGA steps towards Vortex again.)

TGA: And you were wrong as well, but for you I’ll be more forgiving. I understand at times it can seem like we face an ongoing battle between the good and the evil. I understand that at this moment in time I am fighting for the good. But do not forget that it was not too long ago that I was on the other side of that line. You might not have been around, but my status as a superstar is legendary. Just because these fans adore me and we’re united in our loathing of you and The Consultancy, don’t be naive enough to believe that I’ll stick to the ‘good’ rulebook.

If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my years in 6wF, it’s that if you try and build your career as honestly and professionally as you can- then you’ll just get peed on. The harsh reality is that no one can make it to the top without breaking a few rules.
The Consultant knows this.
Crime Lord knows this.
Cassius Zhi knows this.
And I’m pretty sure you know this.

People might be questioning whether two super-powers like myself and Cassius can really co-exist. I don’t care if Cassius is with me or against me this Friday because your fate has already been decided. Hell, it was decided the moment you were put into this match. I admire you for starting such a successful path, but this Friday is where you stop making the choices about where you turn. At Lockdown, it is I who will decide where you go.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu 06 Sep 2012, 10:31 am

As the four men are staring each other down in the ring when the lights go out and yellow warning lights begin to flash

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

As 'Edgecrusher' blasts out red and blue pyros explode from the top of the ramp as Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage with his Hardcore title over his shoulder and a mic in hand....

LK: well well well....... isn't this lovely? haha hnnnnnnnn...

Logan swaggers down the ramp and enters the ring going right into Nay's face before snapping his teeth together and turning away, climbing the turnbuckle and posing for the fans who boo unmercifully

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LK: You may have been the only man in this ring to have won a title Greg my boy, but now I am the only man who holds a title so kindly wind in your neck and shut up while I show exactly why I am the greatest hardcore wrestler in this or any other company...

Chaos looks down his nose at Logan and turns away from him unimpressed

LK: Takeo, get it through your head that the ONLY reason you found it "so easy" to choke slam anyone in that match, was because of the punishment I had already put them through, and the only reason you even got your hands on me was because of the amount of damage I had already taken by falling through glass and being slammed into the the walls of the cage, either way.... Taky...... you will never do it again

I promise you that...

Takeo looks at Logan with fire in his eyes as Logan holds up his hand as if to say 'I'm not finished'

LK: BUT!...don't get me wrong, I understand you being much better than these idiots here, especially you...

Logan spins on his heels and points at Nay who rolls his eyes

LK: And haha hnnnnnnn you

Logan spins again to face McManus who grits his teeth and looks ready to strike

LK: You are just as big a joke as Bother is, I mean look at you! You are enormous! You are taking s**t from that little idiot over there? For gods sake man, stop hiding behind your mother and break him! You could snap him in half but instead you cower behind your woman and allow someone the size of a 13 year old girl to talk to you like a piece of crap!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!

McManus starts to back talk Logan but he again holds his hand up to say 'I'm not finished'

LK: WAIT. Now... there is someone missing, I know he can hear us, I know he is watching, I know he was waiting for me to come out, because....as always he wants to be the last man out and make everything about....him...

...So why not just get it over with Blue? I will take you all on alone if I have to, I don't care.... We are all here, we are all suitably wound up, lets get your big blue ass out here and start this fight RIGHT.... NOW!

Crowd: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Logan throws his hardcore title out of the ring and backs into a corner as he looks ready to fight, his eyes twitching and teeth gritted...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:20 pm

Vortex stares at TGA from under his hood, and looks at him up and down. He circles behind him and starts talking quietly in his ear. The sound is barely audible on the microphone, but the words are said with conviction.

Vortex: The line between good and evil is indeed blurred TGA. There is no doubt that there are no allies in the upcoming match. But breaking a few rules will not get you to the top as easily as you may think. You must be prepared to cross boundaries. You must be prepared to break them. You must be prepared to gladly walk over the line while treading on the weak. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men". Whereas this is true, the path of the evil man is beset on all sides with righteous men spewing their bile about the great deeds and good work.

He moves in between Cassius and TGA.

Vortex: What you have both shown me is that you are indeed righteous men. Talking over and over again about past deeds, glory and so called legendary status. I have the blackness of Cassius to my left......a man that will go to lengths unheard of due, or so he says, to the audiences say so. And now, I have the light of TGA to my right........a man, cheered but with his own dark past. Both living off status. Both living off fame. But standing beside me with nothing to show for it then a few soundbites and grainy videos of ancient time wins.

He looks at both of them in turn before continuing.

Vortex: I stand between you, spanning light and dark. Black and white. Good and evil. Because that line is indeed distorted. And I am the centre of it. These two superpowers are impotent. Rattling their sabres and shouting from across divides, but actually with nothing to show for it. I make no boasts. I make no predictions. If destiny has it that I lose on Friday, then that is the way my path is shaped. So TGA, you will not decide where I go. You will not interfere with my path. Because whatever the result, it is already mapped out.

He circles behind Cassius, and then walks over to TGA and does the same. Both men are unmoved and not distracted.

Vortex: I see no fear in your eyes. I see burning strength and no doubt in the ability you both possess. And I pity you for that. Because you are destined to destroy both your enemies, and yourselves. The path has been chosen. The pieces have been placed. The moves are about to be made. And when the game is done. When the victor is chosen. You will both see that winning is only half the accomplishment. The next step is surviving. And how can you survive if the other is departed? I will be watching you both. I will be patient. My time will come. And when it does, I will not be righteous. I will be tyranny. And Dark Matter will be beset on all sides.........

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:50 pm

TGA: You think I got to team with Crime Lord for so long and not see Pulp Fiction? I swear that guy used to watch it once a week, if not more. You see what you just laid out was half a quote, and I believe the rest goes like this... “I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.”

Just because you fail to believe in angels, gods and demons does not mean that they do not exist. For I am the one who was sent from above to deliver ass-kicking’s of the highest order to any fool who dared cross my path. It just so happens that my path, my destiny, is leading me all kinds of places before getting straight back to the top. It’s unfortunate for you that your path is crossing mine this week. I’m not just living off a reputation from my past; I’m still proving week in and week out that I’m still the best damn thing in this company.

(TGA now circles Vortex, leaning in and mimicking his whispering.)

TGA: I believe that there are some things in life that deserve no mercy: Hypocrisy, fraud and tyranny. Now feel free to still be tyranny tomorrow night, but know that if you do it will be the single greatest mistake of your career thus far. If you believe that survival is the second half of victory, then you will have made a right man sausage up of it by trying to urine me and Cassius off.

I am sick of watching McGraw and The Consultancy stroll around this place like they can do anything they want. You may believe that it is part of your destiny to follow them blindly as you do, eventually leading you on to greater things. But the truth is you’re seen as nothing more than a pawn in their game. You don’t think they’re just using you while they can? They’d have no problem replacing you. There are hundreds of Vortex’s all around this country that they could bring in and use.

That’s where we differ. As much as I despise Zhi and Crime Lord, they’re irreplaceable- like me. But you’re not. I don’t think that if Crime Lord wets his pants with fear and runs off tomorrow that anyone would come save you from the oncoming destruction you faced from Zhi and I. Why? Because they don’t need you- you need them. You might just think it’s Cassius that needs someone to need him, but the truth is that you need the Consultancy to back you up.

(TGA wanders over beside Cassius, still keeping a fair distance away.)

TGA: Know this now, no matter who you have on your side Friday night, it will be no match. I’m tired of having to listen to the same old story from you new guys: ‘TGA is past it... living off his past success... over the hill.’ It’s cowpat! I’m in the best condition I’ve been in for years and when I pin you for the 3 count tomorrow night I want everyone in the back to take it as a message... I don’t care who you are or what you’ve done, I will still beat you.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 06 Sep 2012, 2:14 pm

Vortex throws his hood back and stares angrily at TGA

Vortex: The Consultancy did what they had to do. They always have done. May I remind you that without McGraw and my stable mates, Cassius Zhi would have been removed from this company. This match would not have existed. Your return would not have been needed. Being in the best condition of your career only makes victory sweeter when you fall at my feet!

Vortex regains his composure, and places the hood back over his head.

Vortex: If my words are a discomfort to you, then I apologise. I am only repeating what your head has already been telling you and your heart already feels. You two men, you gladiators, you irreplaceable beings, feel that you have a god given right to even believe you deserve to be champions. But only one of you can be right. Only one of you can survive in the end.

He backs away, still looking at Cassius and TGA.

Vortex: The Consultancy is my guiding light. It has been there to shine a path through dangerous waters. And it will still remain at my side. The sum of all parts equals an indestructible whole. You are three isolated men are only connected by your hatred for each other. Maybe I am expendable. But until the day when I lose purpose. When the light is extinguished. The Consultancy will be there for me. It will fight for my cause. And if that cause is to rain havoc on you two individuals this Friday, then that will be the undeniable truth. I will be watching you Zhi. I will be watching you TGA. And Crime Lord, wherever you are, even though I will have your back for one night only, I will still be watching you.

He continues to walk backwards until he is just outside the curtain.

Vortex: We shall see on Friday, whose path leads to victory. And whose path leads to devastation. This is only the beginning.....there are more steps to take. Enjoy the comfort of your ego's gentlemen. It will vanish on Friday. The light will go out. And darkness, new, improved and blacker than ever, will remain.......

He exits the arena through the curtain, and leaves TGA and Cassius alone.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 06 Sep 2012, 2:31 pm

('Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and Vortex stops just as he is about to leave, all three men look for where Crime Lord will arrive from. A spotlight shines into the crowd as the music fades out, security are having to fight hard to keep the fans away from Crime Lord who is striding through the crowd. He steps over the fan barrier and into the ring.)

CL- I was sitting backstage watching this all unfold, and I wasn't going to come out, I wasn't going to waste my time with you worthless pieces of crap, but it was too enticing, so much stupidity being spat out at once I felt as if the universe needed me to come out here and balance the levels of intelligence.

(Crime Lord takes a moment as Cassius' neck twitches, TGA has a small smirk and Vortex is trying to figure out the champion. He lifts the microphone back to his lips.)

CL- Vortex...the ball of gelatinous mass has found his voice, no longer needs to hide behind the face, the voice and the brain of an old, weak man. Congratulations. However the stream of rubbish that is coming out of your mouth means it really hasn't been worth it. You've tried your psychological assessment of me and all you have achieved is making me dislike you a little bit more. You don't me, you don't "understand" me and you certainly are not deserving, worthy or good enough to be my "partner". It's simply convenient, you're somebody who can fill the hole to allow this match to happen. You're not important or crucial to 6WF, you're not on my level. So you can cut out your attempt to fit in, you can quit pretending that you belong...you're nothing. If Danny McGraw wasn't so terrified of being alone, of not having some form of protection you wouldn't have a job you pathetic waste of time.

I may be the marked man Vortex, but I can handle myself against those two overrated, overhyped arrogant boys, I don't need your protection or your warnings. It is you who should be afraid, you're entering the lions' den and I have no intention of protecting you, or helping you. I serve only myself and your ramblings of darkness and light, attempts to seem intelligent, they've just made me want to see you get hurt.

(Crime Lord looks at Cassius who is just staring back, emotionless.)

CL- Cassius, do you think that small shows of anger and madness make you a threat. Do you think that I am afraid of you because you beat URYU?! If you do, then you truly have lost your mind. You're no more of threat to me than Vortex is, having you in the match does not make me worry about my title reign. You are, and always have been for me, a inconvenience. I despise having to listen to your inane rants, I hate having to get in the ring with you and deal with your mind games. You're boring, predictable and just a pathetic shadow of the monster you want to be. You're weaker you ever have been, you've become childish, petulant and have lost any of the allure or aura you've had. You don't even have the brains of Miss Jessica to give you some kind of direction any more. You're totally weaponless.

(Cassius is visibly more angry.)

CL- As for you TGA, I can only say that I am disappointed. Totally and utterly disappointed. Disappointed that you were not the threat or force you promised to be, that I thought you'd be. I imagine you're only here because whatever thing you were wasting time doing in your absence isn't getting you enough money...so you're back, for a final paycheck. To face Crime Lord, in the battle of our careers. Well I'm not playing this game any more, I'm not going to take part in funding your life any more. I'm going to end it between us at Destiny. While Cassius Zhi is interrupting what you really want, I'm going to end it because I'm bored, I'm sick of tired of you being considered my equal...you're not my equal, I am better than you, I always was.

This match at Lockdown, it's not a huge deal to me. It's a huge deal to you three, because you will pick up any petty and worthless victories you can to feed your starving egos. I, on the other hand, I know when I have to win, and I always do. That is why I'm champion and that is why I will continue to be champion for as long as I damn well please!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 06 Sep 2012, 4:44 pm

Cassius begins pacing on the spot.

Cassius : You will be champion, Crime Lord, until I decide you will no longer be champion. Haven’t you seen how things have been of late? Don’t you understand? Or are you in denial?

I decide when EVERYTHING ends Crime Lord. Uryu’s fun and games! TV shows! Even Pay Per Views! EVERYTHING! Everything ends, when my interest in this charade begins to tire. Everything ends, when my patience standing in the shadows begins to wane. And Crime Lord, I am afraid to inform you that my interest in your 6WF World Heavyweight Title reign… my PATIENCE with your 6WF World Heavyweight Title reign, has begun to fatigue, and now that I have dealt with Uryu… now that I am sure that his interference can no longer affect the implementation of my wants… it is only a matter of time before I bring to an end, your… 6WF… World Heavyweight Title reign.

Not TGA…. Me!

TGA arrogantly laid claim to being a fellow Super-Power just moments ago. A God-Sent Athlete he said. But TGA is neither.

A Super-Power asserts and maintains dominance for an entire era, yet TGA has failed, and failed, and failed again to defeat you Crime Lord. Ever since his blaze of glory, his return at the end of your Battle Royal Title defence, HIS ASSSERTION OF DOMINANCE… TGA’s flame has been extinguished with each defeat you have inflicted upon him. Extinguished to the point of no longer posing a threat of burning you. Yet my flame burns brighter than ever!

And just like a Super-Power asserts and maintains dominance for an entire era, a Super-Power can call upon any number of historic victories from within that era and revel upon their memories, one after the other in one long orgy of self-indulgence. Yet TGA only has one. Only one historic victory. The great title reign. That epic title reign. That title reign whose place in the history books was consolidated by the avoidance of the one true force who could have teared that page away from its worthless spine, and brought that reign to an end… WHENEVER HE WANTED!

Because that is what I do… I END THINGS, WHENEVER THE HELL I WANT!
I AM IN CONTROL!

Cassius confronts TGA, seething at him with a malicious grin

Cassius : You know… the only thing god-sent about you TGA, is that you were clearly created in his image.

A MYTH!
A LIE!

Just like God, TGA. Nothing but words on a page of a history book given unmerited credence!
Words on a page of a history book, that’s all you are.
That’s all you’ll ever be!

BOTH OF YOU!

Cassius quickly exchanges glance between TGA and Crime Lord

Cassius : Both of you…. You think records and reigns will ensure you will be remembered, well it won’t!

What I am doing… what I have achieved these past few months… what I WILL achieve in the near future… those are the memories that will stay imprinted upon the minds of these addicts for years, decades, CENTURIES to come. These are the landmarks left behind by a Super-Power! You talk about your histories… you talk about MY history, when they are all irrelevant. MISS JESSICA is irrelevant!

Cassius laughs to himself, shaking his head

Cassius : Oh you both think I am lost without the mind of Miss Jessica? That I am powerless? WEAPONLESS! The mind… Crime Lord… TGA… the mind is a restraint. Miss Jessica’s mind was a restraint. AND NOW…. I AM WITHOUT RESTRAINT! I am the complete opposite of boring and predictable Crime Lord. I am the most unpredictable force in 6WF history! I make things happen that these people have never seen in their lives! I make things happen that these people are addicted to. AND WHENEVER THE HELL I WANT I MAKE IT ALL STOP…. so that they crave more! So that they crave it AGAIN... AND AGAIN... AND AGAIN!

Cassius is pacing more furiously, anxiously stroking the back of his head

Cassius : I am unpredictable.
I am without constraint.
I am not a puppet Vortex!

I AM NOT A PUPPET!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu 06 Sep 2012, 6:53 pm

(TGA is visibly angry and walks up to Cassius, shoving him in his chest.)

TGA: Oi Freakazoid, you want to stop pacing for 5 minutes?

(Cassius stops and stares manically at TGA with the crowd cheering in anticipation.)

TGA: You might not be a puppet, but if I tell you to stop and you ignore me then I’ll shove my boot so far up you backside I’ll wear you as a foot puppet! This whole crazy act isn’t going to get you remembered, if anything it’ll be the momentous ass-whooping you took at the hands of myself that people will remember... The night where people finally stopped questioning me and accepted the fact that I was better than them.

Your unpredictability is actually becoming boring now. You’re not stupid, you realise that you’re only going to be relevant for the next month. Once I walk out of Destiny with that-

(TGA points to Crime Lord’s title belt.)

TGA: People are going to stop this sick addiction to you. I’ll prove that it doesn’t matter how crazy and unpredictable you are, you still remain stuck in the shadow of true champions. Not champions like him, champions like me. Whatever poison you seem to have infected 6wF with; I am the antidote. To quote Vortex and make our dear River Ace happy, I’ll be making 6wF completely white again.

No longer will we have to be victims to this substance abuse. No longer will fans have to watch on as we see just how far you can be pushed. No... This all stops at Destiny. You can choose to believe that I am a myth, I don’t care what you believe about me. But for your own sake do not underestimate me Zhi.

If it wasn’t for your meddling a fortnight ago, it would be me standing here as the 6wF Champion.

(The crowd start a ‘T-G-A’ chant.)

TGA: Unlike Crime Lord, I am not afraid of you. Your little video tricks might be enough to make him lose focus, but not me. But I do have an amount of respect for you- not for how you go about things, but the results you provide.

Well, apart from a couple of results. First you interfere in my#1 contenders match and then you got involved in my title match. Last week you turned up on that huge screen begging for my attention. There is only one logical explanation for all this... Cassius Zhi is addicted to TGA!

You can spout as much crap as you want about everyone being addicts, but I know the truth. Ever since I returned you have been obsessed by me; making my business your business. I’m sorry Zhi, I really am. I just can’t believe you didn’t realise it.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:01 pm

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

RJ: Just listen to this! Johnson has whipped this crowd into a frenzy!

MW: These fans adore JJ, and you can’t help but feel that on Friday, in that massive main event, they’ll be with him every step of the way!

RJ: I certainly don’t envy The Saint. Not only does he have to face off
against a fired up, on form JJ, who beat him just two weeks ago, he may have to face up against the most partisan crowd of his career…

JJ is still saluting the masses in the crowd, responding to the ovation by mouthing “Thank You!” And giving off the Coalition Salute to all corners of the Birmingham Bowl, a real feel good atmosphere, when the opening of Skillet’s ‘Monster’ hits and the atmosphere descends rapidly. Boos and jeers ring out from every sinew of the Birmingham Bowl as The Saint steps out onto the stage, looking straight at JJ. He never takes his eyes off JJ, as he raises his arms in the air and lets out a battle ready roar. He walks to the ring purposefully, ignoring the abuse being stemmed his way by the sell-out crowd, he steps into the ring and shares a stare down with JJ, the intensity absolutely huge.

RJ: What you see before you, folks, is years of history, an almost brotherly relationship that was ripped apart at the seams by one common goal, a shared desire to be the very best in the 6WF!

MW: You’ve said it all yourself RJ, between them they’ve won every title there is to be won, headlined all the big pay per views, held multiple world titles, lived and breathed 6WF. These are two of THE definitive names in the annuls of 6WF… And it’s unbelievable to think that after Friday, their long standing rivalry will end, end with the carrot that every man in that locker room would crave… The number 30 spot in the Gold Rush Battle Royal!!

The Saint and Johnson are staring each other out, neither moving an inch as they don’t take their eyes off one another. JJ looks to the microphone on the canvas and goes to pick it up but can’t as The Saint kicks it away, JJ slowly looking back at The Saint…

The Saint: I think you’ve said enough, JJ, don’t you think?

Both men look at eachother with disdain.

The Saint: You see, you’re right, JJ. We’ve talked and we’ve talked and we’ve talked for the last few months, heck, even the last few years and that time is probably over now. Because it’s all coming to an end, all this, this animosity, this hatred, this venom between us. It’s all heading for one giant, final collision! The battle lines have been drawn and I think we both know, that in that Main Event, this coming Friday, the whole landscape of 6WF, going forward, is going to change.

Because you and me, JJ, we both want the same thing… We want to be THE man in 6WF. Maybe for different reasons, but all the same, we want to be on top of the mountain. You so you can fulfil your ridiculous gratification of being these sycophants martyr, their standard bearer and me, I NEED to take my rightful place at the top of the mountain where I truly belong!

You see, I could easily stand here and revert to the type of the last year… I could easily stand here and sling a wall of acidic vitriol your way. I could get extra personal, I could make cutting, inhumane remarks about your life, your choices, your upbringing…About Brandi, and your unborn child…

JJ seethes at the mention of Brandi and his child and The Saint’s sick,
twisted smile riles him further.

The Saint:…But that’d be too easy. Because you’re a hot head JJ, a hot head just like me. And that’s my point, we’ve been going back and forward for years, we’ve said all that needs to be said, we’ve traded victories, we’ve battled in some of 6WF’s most physically enduring, aesthetically pleasing, mind engrossing contests. We shared two out of three falls, we put each other through hell in a submission match, we’ve tangled over a World Title, we took the fight to The Dynasty, we were behind the inception of The Coalition…

The Saint mockingly does the Coalition salute, drawing boos from the crowd.

The Saint:… We’ve done it all, JJ… We’re practically immortals in 6WF folklore. People will talk of 6WF, and we’ll always be at the forefront. But the one enigma that still remains is that of who really is better. Which man is the better wrestler, which man truly should stand head and shoulders above the other…

You see this year, I’ve been on a crusade… The Saint has always perennially been held in lower esteem than Cassius Zhi and JJ Johnson, three men from the same generation, three men who have held world titles, yet it’s been me that is the most decorated. It was me that was The Grand Slam Holder, the three time World Champion and still, JJ and Cassius were at the forefront. At the start of this year, I said no more!

No more will these two false idols be held in higher reverence than me! No more!

Did you hear me JJ?!

The Saint gets right into the face of Johnson, the intensity reaching meltdown…

The Saint: It’s me! I’m the best! I am the man that these brainwashed sycophants should idolise! But that will never be the case, that’ll never happen! So, I decided, I need to instill myself at the top by right. I had to take down the two pretenders to my rightful place at the helm of this company! And with Cassius down, it’s just you to fall JJ! It’s the fortress of JJ that is the final one to be stormed, and the siege begins and ends at Lockdown, JJ.

We go to war, Johnson. We enter the final battle and the prize, it’s the one we both want… Because I’m calling it right here and right now… The winner of our match this Friday, Johnson, they’ll be headlining Born in Fire!!

RJ: Wow!!

MW: What a prediction!!

The Saint and JJ in unison both look to the ‘BiF’ sign above the ring.

The Saint: And you know it too! Headlining that night in Old London Town, JJ, that’s the one we both want, that’s what we crave, we ACHE for it! I find myself dreaming of standing tall at the end of Born in Fire, holding that World Championship, as the best damn thing in this company!
After Friday, after destiny… It’ll no longer be a dream… It’ll be reality! Because when I walk into that Battle Royal, at number 30 amidst bloodshed, carnage, tired, worn down bodies… Everything I’ve built towards, everything I’ve strived for will fall into place!

I WILL NOT BE DENIED JOHNSON! I WILL NOT LOSE!!

So for as much as you bringing your everything, JJ, for you wanting to fight for your future, your relationship, your child… You’ll be met head on by me doing just the same. Because this match, it means everything to me, it gives me the chance to silence the doubters, the nay sayers, people like my deceased father that said I was nothing.

If I beat you, Johnson, I effectively rubber stamp my passage to Born in Fire’s main event… Whereas you, you have to contend with yet more disappointment, in what is proving to be the concluding whimper of JJ Johnson’s career… Because not only do you have to go back to Brandi and explain why once more you’ve been a failure… You also will have to contend with the knowledge that before your offspring has even entered this world, you have to deal with the realisation that you’ve let it down, setting the trend that will inevitably occur continually for the rest of its existence!

The two men share a heated stare down, the crowd booing The Saint’s callousness.

The Saint: This Friday JJ Johnson, this…

All this…

Ends…

It all ends.

The Saint goes to walk away, “Monster” beginning to play, before turning back into JJ’s face…

The Saint: Oh yeah… You will be Sainted!!

‘Monster’ plays and the segment ends with JJ Johnson and The Saint nose to nose.

RJ: I don’t think anything else needs saying apart from one thing: Friday. Lockdown. The Saint vs. JJ Johnson… Years in the making, 2-2 and like The Saint said… “It ends.”

MW: Just wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:50 pm

The camera begins to show a dimly lit room where Scorpion can be seen seating on a throne like chair with his head looking down on the floor. He slowly begins to raise his head and begins to reveal an evil grin on his face before speaking.

S: Its time that this company realizes that I am the industry and that its time the Legends went back into their graves as it makes me disgusted to see the same faces week in week out main eventing and the possibility of gaining the number 30 spot in the Gold Rush by winning a simple match..

S: When the time comes and these legends leave this company to rot who will be the star of the company? , Who will the people turn to for help? That’s right no one...and for that reason when this company is ashes I won’t be!

Scorpion gets up from the chair.

S: AS this company fails to see the biggest superstar in the history of this Industry is here right in front of their very eyes! , I will prove once again that i am the future and that I am better than anyone that has ever stepped in to this company!

S: I will prove my point just like last week when I face another of the Consultant’s mindless puppets Trevor Swann, a man who failed to restore any kind of prestige to the European title and is holding that title by a tread.

S: And the other one is a man I have history with but he seems to have his own problems as well he lost everything and should hang his head in shame, I mean who in the hell says " I Quit just because there so called girl friend tells them to?...well at least I now know that I was right about who the man is in that relationship.

S: But enough about those 2 Idiots.

Scorpion goes back seating back into the throne chair and calms himself before grinning evilly.

S: My destiny will arrive and when it does it will be bigger than anyone's legacy.

S: THIS COMPANY WILL BE MY THRONE!!

The Screen fades as "My destiny will be bigger than your legacy echo's through the sound system.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 07 Sep 2012, 12:56 pm

*Nay stands back looking bemused at how overcrowded the ring has become*

Nay: wondered when you would be making an appearance Logan, but telling someone to stop whining about their problems. Really?

I would have through the pair off you would be cuddling on the couch, sharing a tub of Ben and Jerry's sharing your family heartache stories and synchronising like the little whinging B****** you are.

*Nay turns and cautiously looks at McManus before turning his attention to Chaos*

Nay: As for you, you don't really need to know who I am, I'm just a guy moving on up in this company as you fall faster than Takeo and Logan here are falling in love.

I can understand why you paid me no attention though. The way you are caressing the big fella there, I'm clearly not the type of guy who catches your eye.

*Nay looks up to the top of the ramp expecting some movement, but nothing happens so he starts to make his way to ringside, stopping only stick his middle finger up in front of Chaos's face*

MW: There Nay goes again with that disgusting habit, what is his problem, Chaos is a former World Champion and deserves more respect.

RJ: Well that's the problem Michael, everyone is out here shouting for respect and Nay is obliging by treating them with the respect he feels they deserve.

*Nay gets reaches to the top of the Ramp before turning looking into the ring and acknowledging the crowds cheers before disappearing backstage leaving the 4 men in the ring*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri 07 Sep 2012, 2:24 pm

Logan is staring at the curtain for Blue Dragon growing more and more angry as there is no sign of his brother

LK: Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn BLUE! YOU COWARD!

I am sick of this company and it's continuing disrespect towards me and this belt!

Logan again looks towards the curtain then at the men in the ring before his expression changes to one of calm

LK: well, I suppose it's only fitting......haha yeah I get it blue....I GET IT

MW: I don't

RJ: Yeah nor me?

LK: Yet again by NOT coming down to the ring, you make it about yourself..... I understand....your so desperate to be meaningful....be relevant that you can't help but make every single moment about you ay AY!

well screw this, screw all of you and screw you people!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: I am the GOD DAMN HARD CORE CHAMPION! I AM THE CHAMPION! ME!

Not this bunch of has beens and never wills

ME! LOGAN KINCADE! WE DEMAND TO BE TREATED AS THE CHAMPION THAT WE ARE!

MW: Oh look, he called himself we again RJ.... Why not go up and try and "help" him again?

RJ: Shut up

Logan rolls out the ring and grabs his Hardcore title, which is, let's face it, the second most important in the whole of the 6WF, and we all know it is Wink

LK: I am out of here...

Takeo looks at Logan as McManus and Chaos are glaring at each other

Logan stops in his track and turns to look at Takeo

LK: What the HELL are you looking at?

Takeo smirks at Logan knowing he is in his head

LK: Just make sure you can defeat these guys without resorting to sneak attacks....not everyone is as weak as Rasta....

Logan smirks at Takeo whose smile has slipped from his face and is replaced with a look of annoyance. Kincade makes his way up the ramp as Edgecrusher explodes out the speakers causing the level of the fans to increase.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Logan reaches the stage and raises his belt and throws his microphone onto the floor, while he mouths the words 'I AM THE HARDCORE CHAMPION'

Before snarling and turning around to leave through the curtain.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 07 Sep 2012, 2:32 pm

Mcmanus Keeps his glare firmly on Chaos

JM- Why Dont you treat me how I should be treated Chaos in this Partnership? Why Dont you treat me as an equal? I will tell you, because deep down in your heart of hearts Chaos, you know full well that I'am better than you and one day I will supass you in everyway.
I will become the greatest Cruiserweight in the world Chaos and there is nothing you can do about it.

Mcmanus continues glaring at Chaos waiting for a reply

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 07 Sep 2012, 2:36 pm

Takeo picks up the microphone and says his final words. Chaos and McManus stay eyes locked on each other

Takeo: "Chaos, don't you dare touch me again. Because if you do, I will snap your arrogant little head, clean off your neck."

Chaos and McManus stay eyes locked on each other, as Takeo steps over the top rope and walks up the ramp. He gets to the top of the ramp, and says some final words.

Takeo: "This week, I will prove to all of you, that it is now Takeo Time."

Takeo drops the microphone, and walks into the back, leaving Chaos and McManus staring at each other in the ring.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Fri 07 Sep 2012, 2:57 pm

Dreadlock Holiday starts to play and as per usual the fans start to boo.

Trevor’s face appears on the Trinitron.

TS: Hello Cricket Cringers it’s time to meet your European Champion Trevor Swann.

Trevor appears at the top of the ramp dressed in his cricket whites with his cricket bat. He raises his cricket bat to the fans who increase their booing before taking off his helmet and raises a finger to his lips trying to quieten the cacophony of noise coming from the fans of 6WF. Eventually the noise drops slightly and Dreadlock Holiday stops playing

Beep... Beep.... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP

The noise of a beep test starts and Trevor sprints down the ramp and slides under the ropes as fast as he can. The fans are booing as loudly as they can again and Trevor is smiling bowing to the fans and cupping his hand to his ear.

TS: It’s great to be here again for you lucky Cricketing Cringers. You loathe and despise me but that is what keeps on bringing me the cream of the crop to the top. You know your noise and hate just spurred me on to run down that there ramp in a new 6WF record time!!! How does that feel haters that you keep assisting me to new levels of excellence?

TS: You know I’m really looking forward to this week. If it was just me and that Scorpion chap on a one on one match I might be a bit worried as I know you all hate him a fair bit. Not as much as me but I might not have my edge. As it is I’m lucky to have the happy go lucky never say die punch bag that is Uryu in my match. I know how much you that Cricketing Cringers love that wanna be so I know that his presence in the match will only spur you on to boo me and hate me the more. That hatred that you will display is what will seal this week’s match for me. And for that I thank you.

TS: Uryu has got so many problems and issues at the moment. For some stupid reason he has got himself involved in matches that he has no chance in. He has put his dear love Clarissa in harms way and paid the price. Uryu is just a Mr Wobble toy. You punch him in the face and he falls only to bounce back up. Cos Matt Har... Sorry Uryu will not die. He has no idea of when to quit. He stepped passed the point of quitting so long ago and now he is coming into my realm I intend to prove that not only is he no match for Cassius but he is no match for me.

TS: Uryu let Clarissa get in the way and get hurt but my one true love will not get hurt in the same way. Cricket will come through supreme and glorious and unscathed.

TS: Which brings me onto Scorpion. You see I reckon 100% of you want me to lose against Uryu but Scorpion is a different kettle of arachnid. I reckon there are some of you beer swilling fans that would prefer that I teach Scorpion a lesson. I’m not getting ahead of myself I know you don’t love me and support me but Scorpion isn’t much more popular than me. Although I’m unpopular like Scorpion and have my principles like him too; I have skill, class and quality.

TS: Scorpion you might be straight edge but the thing about edges is that they often carry to fielders who catch people out. That is exactly what I’m going to do. I’m going to look at your principles and your straight edge life style and catch you out. Show the world the fraud that you are. You call yourself a wrestler well what have you achieved recently hey? Nothing you are hated and a looser and that means you have no right to be here unless you want to be lowlifes like Rasta for the rest of your career. Stop pretending to be a star like some Hollywood actor and prove me wrong Scorpion win something and elevate yourself to the realms that you feel you deserve to be. Show us all that you have a right to be in the ring with us true professionals or scuttle back under a rock or slink off to Hollywood to be a star.

TS: So this week I will defeat turn two of 6WFs supposed stars into two children’s toys. Uryu will probably demonstrate again that he is Mr Wobble and also I will make Mr Straight Edge into Mr Slinky. So long Cricket Haters till I step foot into this ring again and ask for your motivational support.

Trevor laughs and slides back out of the ring walking up the ramp to the chorus of hate.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down