The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Bridgend

+29
Biltong
Dave.
Cari
perthshirepuma
PJHolybloke
Rava
Suspicious lurker
Hound_of_Harrow
Ozzy3213
Driver
prop_lyd
Artful_Dodger
Notch
WillyGilly
ChequeredJersey
Rory_Gallagher
Glas a du
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Pete330v2
red_stag
rodders
PenfroPete
Gibson
MBTGOG
Thomond
Pal Joey
Mickado
Luckless Pedestrian
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
33 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Bridgend - Page 10 Empty The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Bridgend

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Thu 19 Jul 2012, 2:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello and welcome to the Dew Drop Inn, a place where you can come in for a sly beverage and discuss whatever's on your mind, or just eavesdrop on the regulars if you fancy a break from all the rugby chat.

This week the pub has set up in Bridgend, the birthplace of ex Wales and Lions centre Dr. Jack Matthews, who has sadly passed away.

The only rule in this pub is one of mutual respect for everyone in it, oh and no tampering with the pictures of Dr Jack Matthews and his Welsh centres partner Bleddyn Williams.

Ale cake cuppa tomato egg coffee mug guinness cider raspberry RedWine Bubbly

Previous Pub: https://www.606v2.com/t32320p950-the-dew-drop-inn-virtual-antananarivo-arms-madagascar

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Bridgend - Page 10 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Bridgend

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 8:12 pm

Tumbleweed Tumbleweed Tumbleweed
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Bridgend - Page 10 Empty Re: The Dew Drop Inn Virtual Rugby Pub, Bridgend

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri 20 Jul 2012, 8:46 pm

Chapeau a Cav

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:31 pm

Quiet in here tonight, I'll just be over in the corner having a quiet Whisky
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:35 pm

Hi Pete. I'll join you mate. How's the shoulder?
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:38 pm

Sore but improving Rava, but can't complain, worse things going on in the world.

You all set for the birthday bbq tomorrow now?

<poursravaalarge Whisky >
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:41 pm

I am Pete, everything is ready.
Thanks for the whiskEy.

When do you expect to be back at work?
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:46 pm

I'm going in on Monday on restricted duties, so no dealing with the public, have another doctors appointment on Monday and an assessment with a physiotherapist on Tuesday, so hopefully won't be too long before I am fully right again. <fingerscrossed>
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:51 pm

Good man Pete . Take care of it at this stage and you might be trouble free later.
Hope your girls are well and giving you as much grief as possible Very Happy . I empathise mind Wink
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:57 pm

The Indian With One Testicle

There once was an Indian who had only one testicle
and whose given name was 'Onestone'.
He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.
After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said,' If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!'
The word got around and nobody called him that any more.

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, 'Good morning, Onestone.' He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into
the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.
The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.

Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman
named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away. Yellow Bird , who wasBlue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and said, 'Good to see you, Onestone.'
Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

Why ???

OH, come on... take a guess !!!

Think about it !!!

You're going to love this !!!

Everyone knows...

You can't kill Two Birds

with

OneStone
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:58 pm

Sorry
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:58 pm

The little ones keep stroking my 'poorly arm' to make it better for me, bless them.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:59 pm

Rava, that's a shocker!!!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:00 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:The little ones keep stroking my 'poorly arm' to make it better for me, bless them.

Kids are great though Pete. Undying love at that age. Will get harder though as they get older but you never love them less.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:05 pm

I know what you mean Rava, mainly I get 'dad, you are so embarrassing' from Niamh now. Not looking forward to the teenage years!
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:08 pm

Laugh Pete. It gets worse during the teenage years. I think we become an embarrassment after their 13th birthday. Doesn't change for at least four years.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:13 pm

The Dark Knight Rises is.... AWESOME!! Shocked notworthy guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:19 pm

...oh and good to see you back Rava guinness
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:45 pm

Cheers Rodders guinness
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:21 pm

Hello there Rava, how are you? And Ozzy/rodders too! Hug

So was it good rodders? I am looking forward to it! I am a huge fan of the first two movies, and I have been very afraid that it will be another poor third movie like so many others end up becoming. Is it as good as the other 2?

I watched the Grizzly Man tonight, one of the most interesting things I have ever watched. It was very much a psychological documentary about a troubled man more than a documentary about bears. Has anyone seen it?

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:26 pm

Amazing film. Simply superb cinematic experience.

MBTGOG did not like it at all.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:26 pm

As good as the first 2 films? NO SPOILERS!

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:30 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:
So was it good rodders? I am looking forward to it! I am a huge fan of the first two movies, and I have been very afraid that it will be another poor third movie like so many others end up becoming. Is it as good as the other 2?

Rory mate I was blown away I really was. Still speechless at the finish and how good it was. Epic. This certainly wasn't a poor 3rd movie, don't want to overhype it but I can't imagine a better finish to the series guinness .
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:31 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:As good as the first 2 films? NO SPOILERS!

Better. By far. Really.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:33 pm

Rory I wouldnt dream of spoilers dont worry.

I thought it certainly compares to the other films. Ties in with other movies excellently and probably a better plot than Dark Knight which was mainly all Heath Ledgersl as Joker. Bane is nowherenear as good a baddy but it was way more edge of your seat.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm

Seriously rodders, you better be telling the truth! Laugh

I really cannot wait now!

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:37 pm

Wouldn't lie Rory mate, if you thought the trailers looked good...well you won't be disappointed Smile

Stag did you get the Man of steel trailer before the movie? That looks awesome too.

Gutted thats the end of the Batman series but what a way to finish. Brilliant.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:41 pm

Christian Bale is much better in this one too, great performance by him. Got overshadowed by Ledger last time but really gets to showcase his acting range in this one. Great performances all round.

Last edited by rodders on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:46 pm

Well, I will take your word for it rodders. I am very excited. Very Happy

The best acting in the Dark Knight was from Aaron Eckhart IMO. He was fantastic.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by WillyGilly Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:50 pm

Wowzers I am sooooo excited for batman now.
WillyGilly
WillyGilly

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:50 pm

Fair play Rory the Dark Knight set a high standard. You'll have to make your own mind up but I wasn't disappointed anyways.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:09 am

That was Flip unreal. Apologies for the language but wow, that was insane. Bane, seemed like they modified his voice despite saying they didn't but didn't make a huge difference. Bale did a great job as Bruce Wayne/Batman he was a lot more than just a vigillante in this one. Joseph Gordon Levitt was close to being the best in my view, he acted superbly and I think he did a great job.

Overall a 9 or so, incredibly good.

Rory, Heath Ledger stole the show in TDK, Eckhart was alright but Ledger was class.

For those who have seen it, take a look DO NOT OPEN IF YOU PLAN TO SEE THE MOVIE

Spoiler:

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:15 am

30,000 people die in America every year by gunshot wounds, that's around 85 people every single day. The overwhelming majority of them are killed with guns that are legally owned AND sold to them by companies regulated by the Federal Government.

The same Federal Government that sends soldiers to trouble spots around the world and mourns their dead returns with bleeding hearts when they come back home in ones and twos.

Does anyone else think that the US Army are in the wrong place?

The state of Colorado has just experienced it's WORST mass shooting in it's history, but it's OK everyone, because there were fewer deaths than Columbine... so that's an improvement, right?

The USA spent 10 years fighting a war in Vietnam and lost approximately 58,000 soldiers, an open wound that still weeps to this day.

Well, if we start counting today, the gunshot-death toll among US citizens on US soil, will exceed that of US combatants during the entire Vietnam war by May 20th 2014.

But apparently that does not justify tighter gun control laws in America.

The President of America is often described as "the most powerful man in the world". Here's a thought for the next president; have a go at living up to that and try sorting out the cesspit of death and debauchery your own country has become before sending a SINGLE soldier anywhere else to interfere in something you know nothing about.

If nothing else, it might save the lives of some of our own brave girls and boys who get sent to the same places by our own 52nd State Government.

The very thought of America makes me want to puke right now.

I'm very, very sorry for dumping this, but you lot are my last hope of sanity. Tell me I'm not wrong...

Please?

That's all.
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:20 am

PJ fair points mate, its just part of American culture to own a firearm...it will take a brave president to try and change things. I'm sure it has to go through congress anyways so it would be very unlikely to get passed.

Glad you enjoyed it Thom. Loved it man. Fantastic movie guinness.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:23 am

Each state has different laws on gun control some are stricter than others , you can't say this is all the Federal governaments fault. Stricter measures need to be placed on guns in public areas. Most Americans view guns and shooting as a sport. Most head off to the range for a few rounds and might go for a beer after .Is there something wrong with that? Not in my view, I have gone to a gun range and I had an interestign chat with the proprietor of the place. A former cop who trained the Florida Highway Patrol. He agreed stricter measures needed to be enforce on concealed weapons and bringing guns in public, there was an incident when I was last over over a woman shooting someone's toe off due to accidental discharge in a public restroom.

That ain't right, some states love their guns, the problem is not with the guns it's with educating the people who get these guns, laws surrounding guns in a public place and so forth. That's my view on it after talking to the guy who runs the place and several others. It's as close to firsthand experience as I'm going to get.

It was indeed good stuff Rodders, might have to see it again next week. Did you read the spoiler?

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:27 am

Ah just read it now. Fair points.

I hope this is the end because it would be so hard to top.

I'll be honest and say that I had a little tear in my eye towards the end...might have just been the air con though.... Whistle
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:28 am

It was a bit of a tearjerker, I think there is room for another, don't want it though and I think Nolan is on record as saying it's then end of Batman in this form . Don't rule out a reboot with my suggestion.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:33 am

No I wouldn't but I don't want to discuss it any more because others here haven't seen it yet.

I was so excited for this movie and whilst it wasn't perfect, it exceeded my expectations. It was mega. Gutted the series is over but delighted it went out with such a crescendo. The best of the 3 for me.

Did you see the Man of steel trailer? Nolans take on Superman? looks like that will be awesome too.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:40 am

PJHolybloke wrote:30,000 people die in America every year by gunshot wounds, that's around 85 people every single day. The overwhelming majority of them are killed with guns that are legally owned AND sold to them by companies regulated by the Federal Government.

The same Federal Government that sends soldiers to trouble spots around the world and mourns their dead returns with bleeding hearts when they come back home in ones and twos.

The state of Colorado has just experienced it's WORST mass shooting in it's history, but it's OK everyone, because there were fewer deaths than Columbine... so that's an improvement, right?

The USA spent 10 years fighting a war in Vietnam and lost approximately 58,000 soldiers, an open wound that still weeps to this day.

Well, if we start counting today, the gunshot-death toll among US citizens on US soil, will exceed that of US combatants during the entire Vietnam war by May 20th 2014.

The President of America is often described as "the most powerful man in the world". Here's a thought for the next president; have a go at living up to that and try sorting out the cesspit of death and debauchery your own country has become before sending a SINGLE soldier anywhere else to interfere in something you know nothing about.

If nothing else, it might save the lives of some of our own brave girls and boys who get sent to the same places by our own 52nd State Government.

I'm very, very sorry for dumping this, but you lot are my last hope of sanity. Tell me I'm not wrong...

Please?

That's all.

Totally agree PJ. The Right To Bear Arms is in their Constitution. Then, they sell them cheap to looneys. You can get bullets at Wallmart.

The Land Of The Free? My arse. Its still the Wild West with a proliferation of more powerful weapons. And more and more looneys with a grudge.

The NRA have the most powerful lobbyists in the US. They actually go to the shootings of innocent people, to defend their rights to carry guns.

It really is a sick country. In more ways than one.

I know this may sound harsh for the day that's in it. My heart goes out to all those families, who will be affected for the rest of their lives. It is tragic. But, they really did create this situation themselves and they dont want to change it. Save for a minority of Liberals.

It will never change either. Unless they change their Constitution. The President or Senator who tries to change that - will be shot.

And even if they did change it, the guns would just go underground. Pandora's Box has been opened and they cant close it.

Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:42 am

Nolan has little involement in it. It's Zach Snyder's film. Just Nolan's name on it really, looked pretty decent but it's a teaser so not a lot to learn yet!

Few movies are perfect it wouldn't get a ten but 8.5-9 for me, is it better than the others as a film probably. The Dark knight has one of the best individual performances of all time from Ledger (Eckhart to a lot lesser extent). The performances carry the film although it is a solid effort overall.

The new one is probably a better effort thoroughly.

Gibbo, it's state law that has to be changed as much as Federal. That couldn't happen in some states.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:46 am

PJHolybloke wrote:30,000 people die in America every year by gunshot wounds, that's around 85 people every single day. The overwhelming majority of them are killed with guns that are legally owned AND sold to them by companies regulated by the Federal Government.

Please?

That's all.

Massively with you on this PJ. No one but trained people should be allowed near guns. I certainly think civilians shouldn't have access to them in any case.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:47 am

I don't think it is quite so black and white as that. Is the gun violence in America any worse than something like knife crime round these parts? Or sectarian violence?

If someone is really intent on killing someone, they are going to do it. They don't need a gun to do it either. You might say it is easier in America since guns are available (however, it isn't just a walk in the shop and pick up whatever gun you want, there are restrictions and legal documentation to what guns/how many/why etc) however you could also say the average person who doesn't want to kill someone hasn't anything to defend themselves now.

I don't think the guns in America are the problem. If that guy was intent on killing people, he still would have with or without guns. In fact, were the guns he had even owned legally? Has that been confirmed?

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:49 am

guinness all round.... laters...! Run
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:50 am

They were owned legally, the laws on guns in public and concealed weapons are tissue. A universal tolerance of no arms in public should be adopted, guns don't kill people. People kill people. I'm with Rory, if a guy wants to t kill someone they will do it the choice of weapon is irrelevant.

At that, I leave you to go to bed might pick it up tomorrow.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Sat 21 Jul 2012, 1:00 am

The easier the weapons were to lay hands on would have been a big factor - No?

Surely if the weapons aren't available then this sort of thing would be exceptional - No?

Never mind the Flip up guy who wants to take out lots of people. What about the 3 year old that shot his dad last week? No gun no dead dad.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 21 Jul 2012, 1:11 am

You could say that about many things though, Rava. People unfortunately can lose family in car crashes. No cars, no accidents. There are accidents in life unfortunately. A 3 year old who accidentally shoots his dad is tragic, but even there the gun shouldn't have been anywhere near in the vicinity of a 3 year old. A 14 year old boy killed his mother a few months back in England, because of an argument. He had no gun, he just killed her, and burnt the house down to try and cover it up. If people want to kill, they will, regardless of the weapon.

Plus if someone in this country seriously wants a gun, they can get one, I can tell you that. It may not be legal, but they can get it. And like I said, the guy who committed those murders was armed with a handgun, a rifle, tear canisters and a gas mask. Another weapon was found at the scene also. Do you think he got those legally? I doubt it. What would a normal citizen be doing with tear canisters? Not to mention the fact he had 3 guns on him.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 21 Jul 2012, 1:12 am

The weapons are always going to be available to those who intent to use them unfortunately. That is the reality.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat 21 Jul 2012, 1:30 am

Rory_Gallagher wrote:I don't think it is quite so black and white as that. Is the gun violence in America any worse than something like knife crime round these parts? Or sectarian violence?

If someone is really intent on killing someone, they are going to do it. They don't need a gun to do it either. You might say it is easier in America since guns are available (however, it isn't just a walk in the shop and pick up whatever gun you want, there are restrictions and legal documentation to what guns/how many/why etc) however you could also say the average person who doesn't want to kill someone hasn't anything to defend themselves now.

I don't think the guns in America are the problem. If that guy was intent on killing people, he still would have with or without guns. In fact, were the guns he had even owned legally? Has that been confirmed?

I'd like to start with America Rory, 33,000 people a year shot dead. That's a gun problem, no doubt about it. Knives are readily available in every country in the world, but I doubt the entire death toll of world stabbings exceeds that of gun deaths in America alone. Knock on the wrong door, at the wrong time, in the wrong place and you might get shot through the door with the perpetrator getting off scot-free. That has happened and will continue to happen as long as it's allowed by the Federal Government.

I doubt the latest Colorado window-licker would have stabbed 72 people without getting battered to a pulp, not to mention the fact that he had tear gas and body armour... if I were Obama AND a real human being, I'd be a lot less stressed about Syria.

The president of America - the biggest grossing puppet since pinnochio.
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 21 Jul 2012, 1:40 am

You have to take into consideration the population compared to somewhere like the UK though. There is a gun problem of course, but there is also a knife problem here. Wasn't there a guy who went about stabbing people or something in a concert just last week down in Dublin or somewhere? People with intent will do something like that. Like I said, if someone wants to commit mass murders they will get a weapon to do it. Like that guy a few years ago who randomly felt like killing whoever was unlucky enough to be going for a walk. He got a gun from somewhere.

The guy had tear gas and body armour as you say. I have never heard of that sort of thing being readily available to the average citizen in America, unless I am hugely mistaken. How did he have access to that sort of thing? Apparently the guy who killed the people was a medical student or something! Why would he even have that kind of equipment?

It is a bit like the chicken and the egg. I know many youths who feel they must carry knives to defend themselves, because of other people carrying them. It is a similar story in America, however, the average person is not going to be out to kill someone. Those who have that intention will manage to do it by any means necessary.

I do understand what you mean though, with a gun a person is able to take out a lot more people than they would be able to with a knife or something. However, if someone really does want to take out a group of people like that guy in the UK a few years back, they will get one somehow.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 21 Jul 2012, 1:47 am

And at the same time you could say had armed security forces been there to take down the attacker, could more lives have been saved? If one of the victims were armed to defend themselves, could many of those deaths been avoided? It seems not one of the citizens involved were carrying a weapon, just the attacker. Which is basically how it would be in the UK and Ireland if something similar happened.

Either way, it is honestly tragic. I really do pray for the families involved.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat 21 Jul 2012, 2:02 am

Thomond wrote:They were owned legally, the laws on guns in public and concealed weapons are tissue. A universal tolerance of no arms in public should be adopted, guns don't kill people. People kill people. I'm with Rory, if a guy wants to t kill someone they will do it the choice of weapon is irrelevant.

At that, I leave you to go to bed might pick it up tomorrow.

Given the choice of mass murder weapons T, if I wanted to kill a bucket load of people I'd pick the assault rifle, auto-load shotgun and Desert Eagle over a steak knife and an Aunt Bessie rolling pin.

Apparently he bought all of his weapons legally over the internet in the last couple of weeks...

Two people were arrested in Manchester this week because they had materials and/or instructions for the purpose of bomb-making; "some crushed-up firelighters, some peroxide, some wires AND a BATTERY"

I bet we've all got batterys at home, but I'd rather our security services concentrate on those that have AK47's first, when they've wheedled those out, take down the firelighter/fertilser/peroxide/wire-owning battery nutters.

Rory is right to a degree, a nutter is a nutter, but I'm a lot happier knowing MY nutter is unlikely to have anything worse to hurt me with than a knife or a broken bottle...

The USA is a hypocritical toilet of holier-than-thou pulpit-bashing bullshine, the quicker the rest of the world turns its back on the dollar, the better-off we'll al become.

They've never been first in to any kind of world threat unless it's threatened them first, they let Hitler have his "fun" until the Japs bombed Pearl Harbour, and it was a full 3 years into WWII till they started to make an effort in Europe, and they were only able to make an impression then because the RAF won the Battle of Britain.

"Yeeeaaah, Hitler? That's your war that is. Oh shoite! The Japs bombed Pearl Harbour, we're in... but only in the Pacific! The Jew-burners are your problem..."

Yep, majestic, thanks for that.

Lest we forget.

PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next