The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introducing the show off dolph ziggler

4 posters

Go down

introducing the show off dolph ziggler Empty introducing the show off dolph ziggler

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 29 May 2012, 10:29 am

after watching raw (starring brock lesnar Wink) i thought it was actually true what dolph ziggler was saying when orton gave the rko to miz he should be in that spot at that moment not orton.....ziggler to me is the most underused talent the wwe have at the minute having him in a jobber tag team with the all american american jack swagger when he could be fighting for the wwe or world title with maybe a mr perfect curt henning type of character who gets all the girls and can do everythin you could ask of him to put himself over as an arrogant #heel.

what does everybody else think about him? and if he was to become a main eventer what type of gimmick/character would you make him?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

introducing the show off dolph ziggler Empty Re: introducing the show off dolph ziggler

Post by Jammy31 Tue 29 May 2012, 9:56 pm

I think he deserves to be higher than he is now. But I'm not sure on his current Show Off gimmick. I know it does suit him, but not sure it's what will get him to main event status. He is one of the best move sellers I've seen in a while.
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

introducing the show off dolph ziggler Empty Re: introducing the show off dolph ziggler

Post by psycho-gooner Tue 29 May 2012, 11:11 pm

I know I'd rather see him wrestle rather than Cena or Show

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Wed 30 May 2012, 10:23 am

I was so happy to see this development on RAW because I'd literally turned to my sister minutes earlier and said the chance to break Ziggler off from Vickie had almost passed.

Hopefully they don't blow this off on RAW next week, but maybe get Ziggler a US title shot against Santino at No Way Out, Swagger costs Ziggler the title and then the next night on RAW Ziggler completely turns on Vickie. Ziggler squashes Swagger soon after and then wins MITB.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down