The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dolph ziggler

+2
Stonee21
Mr Video Man
6 posters

Go down

dolph ziggler Empty dolph ziggler

Post by Mr Video Man Thu 30 Aug 2012, 9:32 pm

recently in an interview with qctimes dolph ziggler said and i quote......Wanting To Be The Best Ever: “I always saw myself as a great sports entertainer and wanted to be the best,” he added. “I have prided myself on my matches and work and entertainment. I want to be, at the end of my career, the greatest ever.”

do you people think that dolph could eventually be the greatest ever? i think with the selling he does in the ring and his wrestling and mic skills he could be if he carrys on for a few more years and becomes world champion after all like he says on his youtube show "i go all night long and i will never stop show offs do it in front of a crowd and wrestling is like the 5th best thing i do show.....off"

you cant help but like him even though he is a heel
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

dolph ziggler Empty Re: dolph ziggler

Post by Stonee21 Thu 30 Aug 2012, 11:25 pm

He has the potential and everything you need, he just needs to get a bit more popular in the back with someone high up rooting form and to break away from Vickie and the sky is the limit

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:22 am

Rumour has it that once the TNA lawsuit is cleared up, Vince wants to bring in Flair as Ziggler's manager. I hope it is just a rumour, it'll have so much more impact if (when) he has that big break-out moment on his own.

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:31 am

Flair would be Ziggler's perfect manager IMO and really could do wonders for career. I feel Vickie is holding him back. Get Vickie off screen because she is simply annoying and not pleasant to look at. If Flair is to become Ziggler's manager maybe they could make some sort of stable??

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:49 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Flair would be Ziggler's perfect manager IMO and really could do wonders for career. I feel Vickie is holding him back. Get Vickie off screen because she is simply annoying and not pleasant to look at. If Flair is to become Ziggler's manager maybe they could make some sort of stable??

Ziggler needs to have a chance on his own, give him Flair as a manager and he'll be outshone.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Fri 31 Aug 2012, 11:57 am

NickisBHAFC wrote:Flair would be Ziggler's perfect manager IMO and really could do wonders for career. I feel Vickie is holding him back. Get Vickie off screen because she is simply annoying and not pleasant to look at. If Flair is to become Ziggler's manager maybe they could make some sort of stable??

I think I'd rather look at Vickie than Flair in his Speedos (which will happen at some point) while pouring blood after a face bump (which will also happen.)

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:51 pm

I can't wait for Dolph to be on his own - he doesn't need a manager at all, however I think I would prefer Flair to Vickie. I did read a recent interview with Dolph where he said he loves working with Vickie and is very happy with the situation.

He has such potential to be the best, he is already fantastic.

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down