The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 4th April 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 4th April 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 4th April 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 5 Apr - 13:10

The show goes on the air with a huge array of fireworks firing up into the arena air, the crowd are going wild as the camera pans around the stadium and "I want it all" screams from the speakers. A huge 6CW banner comes down from the rafters, the fans signs are then shown.

"Night of Glory = EPIC"
"Gazzy I believe"
"I know who Anonymous is"
"Mason give Dicey his Title back"
"I bet on Dice"

JT: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Monday night Escalation and thank you very much for inviting us into your homes this evening. We are just days away from the big one, the night we have longed for all year, I’m talking about Night of Glory

Henry: It sure is JT, I have never seen such excitement, such buzz around this place since I joined this great organisation

JT: Neither have I H, but lets focus on tonight, it’s the last Escalation before the big one, what will be going through every bodies minds?

Henry: Probably, stay alive; get through tonight in one piece and then focus on winning at NoG

JT: Well lets see how they all get on as we get Escalation underway as up first we have a thrilling contest between two newcomers who are keen to make there mark in this company here.

HE: Indeed and already we have seen partnerships forming between these men.

JT: You right Henry don’t have look too far as we see Cerberus and Internecio

"The Angel and The Gambler " plays out as fans give a good ovation to John Dice walks into shot and he feigns the rolling of dice and smiles as pyros explode and playing cards shoot into the air.The crowd cheer as he walks down the ramp and rolls in the.....

JT: Dice has had an immediate impact since joining 6CW but the question is how we he be able to adapt against a very different opponent like Cerberus.

HE: We won’t have to wait long!

Cerberus come’s charging in from behind Dice and takes him down with a clothesline from behind. Dice gets back up but Cerberus drivers Dice spine first into the barricade. Cerberus then hits a forearm shot to the head and delivers an irish whip towards the steel steps but Dice counters and delivers one of his own as Cerberus goes flying knee first into the steel steps. Dice makes his way over to Cerberus but is met by a thumb to the eye. Cerberus then lift Dice in the air and drops him rib first on to the barricade. Cerberus then begins to rubs the corner post then grasp hold of Dice legs and leans back as he slingshot’s Dice into the steel post.

JT: What a sadistic attack here by Cerberus and the match is not even under way!

HE: Say what you want there Jeff when your new you need to make an impact and he is certainly doing that.

Cerberus rolls Dice into the ring and follows in behind as the ref rings the bell to get the match underway. Cerberus hooks the inside leg.

1....2...shoulder up.

*The crowd begins to try and get behind Dice to encourage him

Cerberus drags Dice up but Dice hits a jawbreaker which stumbles the big man. Dice then runs the ropes but Cerberus hits a devastating bicycle kick. Dice drags himself back up using the ropes but once again Cerberus is on the attack and rams Dice into the corner. Cerberus begins to hit some knee thrust to the mid-section and then delivers an irish whip to the opposite corner. Cerberus comes charging in with a big splash but Dice moves away. Dice then hits a series of punches

JT: He calls that “Shortening the odd’s” and you can see why Cerberus seem’s dazed!

Dice then delivers an irish whip and as Cerberus comes off the ropes Dice hits a samoan drop. Dice goes for the cover

1....kick out!

Cerberus gets back up to his feet and Dice comes charging towards Cerberus and goes for a clothesline but Cerberus counters with a kick to the gut. Cerberus then goes for a measure right hook shot but Dice moves away and hits a full Nelson slam and then run’s the ropes and hits a leg drop. Dice hooks the leg.

1.....2.....thr..shoulder up

Dice drags Cerberus back up and hits a shoulder block as he tries to pop Cerberus shoulder out of it’s socket. Dice then hits a nasty swinging neckbreaker. Dice begins to climb to the top of the rope when suddenly Internecio comes running down the ramp but is met by a flying cross body by Dice.

JT: What a move! Already taking out the opposition!

HE: What do you mean he wasn’t even part of the match this is disgusting! The ref should disqualify him!

*The crowd are on their feet giving a standing ovation to Dice.
Dice then rolls back into the ring where Cerberus is back up to his feet. Cerberus hits a kick to the gut.......

HE: He is going for it Burn in Hell!

JT: Wait no counter! THE TRIFECTA!

HE: Wait a second!

MB: Here you winner via

Disqualification! John Dice!

Replay shows Internecio charging back into the ring and attack Dice from behind before he is able to hit the trifecta. Internecio and Cerberus are seen beating down Dice as the crowd begins to boo. Cerberus picks Dice up and goes for the Burn in Hell, when suddenly the crowd begins to cheer as Frost is seen charging down the ramp. Internecio and Cerberus bail from the ring as Frost checks on Dice.

JT: Typical! They wanted a fight and Frost was ready to give them one but as usual the flee away!

HE: Tactical retreat Jeff! Tactical retreat!

We go to commercials.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 4th April 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 4th April 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 5 Apr - 13:10

“Even Flow” by Pearl Jam hits as the crowd get to they’re feet and cheer as Keith Leone starts to make his way down to the ring with a mic in hand

JT: Welcome back folks and as you see we have the head of the Extreme Division, Keith Leone making his way out to the ring

Henry: Well he says he wants to talk to the Extreme Champ, Geoff Steel and Nigel Napalm about the war they have been having and that he has some kind of announcement regarding Night of Glory

Keith climbs into the ring and raises his arms up into the air and salutes the cheering fans

Keith: Thank you, I have been apart of this great company now for a few months as Head of the Extreme Division, now when I got the call from John Liederman I was a bit apprehensive to say the least, I looked at the company and its Extreme Division and on the outside it didn’t look to healthy, just look who was the Champion at the time…Lex Hart,

Henry: Great Champion

Keith: Come on the only thing Extreme about that guy is his pants…

Crowd:

Keith: But then I watched the gruelling matches that Lex and Geoff were having and I thought to myself…WOW these guys really are going at it and for a Title that in most companies is seen as a joke or a Gimmick but I was really impressed, so I rang John back and I told him some ideas I had and we took it from there, anyway im rambling on, I have come out here for a reason and that reason is to get Geoff Steel and Nigel Napalm to settle their two man war once and for all (Crowd Cheer), so Geoff, Nige come on down

JT: Is he crazy? Steel and Napalm can’t even be in the same building without killing each other

Henry: Is he Crazy or a Genius, think of the ratings JT

“Killing in the Name” hits as the crowd start to Boo, Nigel Napalm walks out into the ramp and grins at the crowd as he walks down to the ring

JT: Look at him H, he’s actually enjoying the hostile reception

Henry: Napalm is one of the most sadistic men I have ever seen in or out of the ring, he doesn’t care what these people think he has one objective and that’s to get his hands on Geoff Steel and end his career

Napalm rolls into the ring and ignores Leone before sitting up on the top turnbuckle waiting for Steel to show

Keith: Its nice to see you too Nigel

Napalm ignores the comment and stares at the entrance ramp as “Last Resort” blares over the PA System and a bandaged up Geoff Steel walks out and points at Napalm before sprinting to the ring and going for him but is stopped by Leone much to the amusement of Napalm

Keith: Whoa there Geoff, settle down and hear me out first, I haven’t called you both out here to brawl all over the Arena, I have called you out hear to announce your opponent for Night of Glory

JT: Well I think that’s obvious

Crowd: GIVE HIM NAPALM

Keith: So at Night of Glory III, the match for the Extreme Title will be…the Champion Geoff Steel…

Crowd: STEEL IS HARDCORE

Keith: and his opponent…….ME

Leone turns and kicks Steel in the mid section and hits him with a Jacknife Powerbomb

JT: What the hell is going on? Leone is Geoff’s friend whats all this mean

Henry: I think Keith Leone is a genius, I told you

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO

Keith: You see Geoff it was me who unleashed Nigel Napalm on you, it was me that ordered him to dismantle you piece by piece, did you really think I would be friends with a washout like you, I…AM…HARDCORE and at Night of Glory, I WILL tear you apart, you and all these imbeciles are blessed to witness the start of the Hardcore Revolution here in 6CW

Leone picks up the Extreme belt and lays it on Steels chest and turns to Napalm a puts his hand out for him to shake, Napalm is about to shake it when Leone kicks him and Jacknifes him too and stands over him

Keith: Oh and Nige, I have spoken with the Board of Directors and they’re in agreement with me, we cant have a loose cannon running around here so starting from now…your suspended until further notice

A load of security personnel come down with a stretcher and get into the ring and tie Napalm to it

Keith: Get this animal out of my ring

The security men take Napalm out of the ring and start to bring him up the ramp with Leone right behind them

Keith: See you Sunday Geoff, I’m really looking forward to it

JT: I am speechless

Henry: Obviously not you just spoke you idiot

The scene ends with Leone standing on top of the ramp and Geoff Steel staring up at him holding onto the ropes inside the ring

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 4th April 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 4th April 2011

Post by JJJohnson Tue 5 Apr - 13:11

"It’s a New Day” plays out and the fans give a loud pop as Mark Matzko walks out onto the stage. Matzko salutes the fans before jogging down to the ring in a military type fashion, tagging fans hands on the way, before rolling into the ring under the bottom rope and he goes and poses to the fans on the opposite side of the ring to the entrance ramp where he waits for his opponent.

“La Resistance” plays out again as the fans give a mixed reaction as Jerome Dubois comes out, waving a French flag above his head. Dubois then walks to the ring down the centre of the aisle way, still waving the flag as he goes, before Dubois places the flag by one of the ring posts on the outside of the ring. Dubois then climbs into the ring and cockily smirks at Matzko as he waits for the referee to call for the bell and the match to begin.

JT: Two great competitors here Henry who have to be involved in some way at the upcoming Night of Glory.

HE: Indeed Jeff, but both men have been tormented by different people over the past few weeks, so life isn’t as smooth for them as they may have hoped.

The referee calls for the bell and the two guys begin to circle each other before both men charge in towards each other. As Matzko reaches Dubois, Dubois steps out of his way and throws Matzko over the top rope, before turning back to the fans on the other side of the ring and tapping his head. Matzko though manages to hold onto the top ring rope and “skin the cat” before attacking Dubois from behind with a clothesline, which stumbles into the corner away from Matzko. Matzko then starts delivering knife-edge chops to the chest of Dubois in the corner, causing a loud slapping sound after each one and Dubois scrunches up over his chest after each impact. Matzko then pulls Dubois out of the corner before grabbing him by the waist and legs, lifting him up then hitting a scoop slam to Dubois who bounces off of the mat slightly after the move. Matzko then waits for Dubois to get back to his feet before running across the ring then running back in towards Dubois and hitting a clothesline. Dubois quickly gets back to his feet after the move and Matzko hits another quick fire clothesline to Dubois who falls back to the mat quickly. Matzko then lifts Dubois back to his feet, before hitting a hard knee to the gut of Dubois who doubles over after the impact, Matzko then hooks Dubois’ head and arm before flipping him over his head in a snap Suplex, before hooking the legs and going for a quick pin.

1...2kick out.

JT: Matzko wants to get this over with quickly clearly; he is almost certainly still feeling the effects of last week’s attack.

Matzko quickly goes on the offensive against Dubois again, hitting hard shots to the head and torso of Dubois while he is on the floor and Dubois tries to cover up. Matzko then climbs back to his feet and starts delivering stomps to the gut of Dubois, trying to keep Dubois on the defensive. Matzko then slowly lifts up Dubois before again hitting a chop to the chest of Dubois before grabbing Dubois in a front waist lock, then lifting him into the air to hit a belly to belly Suplex, leaving Dubois clutching his lower back on the floor. Matzko then runs across the ring, before returning back, jumping into the air, and hitting a Harley Race-esque knee drop to the head of Dubois, who grabs his forehead after the impact. Matzko then cockily looks around the ring before walking over to the corner and climbing up the turnbuckles slowly and cautiously, before reaching the top rope. Matzko then waits momentarily for Dubois to get to his feet and turn back towards Matzko, before Matzko dives off of the top rope and hits a flying cross body, and goes into the cover.

1...2...kick out.

Dubois again kicks out and Matzko hits the mat in frustration before quickly lifting up Dubois, kicking him in the gut and going for Militant DDT. Dubois though manages to push Matzko away from him before he can hit the move. Matzko then runs at Dubois again, this time though Dubois grabs Matzko by the head and body, and throws him shoulder first into the ring post, leaving him shouting in pain in the corner, as Dubois attempts to catch his breath. Dubois then goes over to Matzko, pulls him out of the corner, stretching out his arm, and then kicking him in the shoulder that suffered the impact, causing Matzko to fall to one knee. Dubois then repeats this a couple more times, before Dubois pulls him up to his feet using his injured arm, then positioning Matzko for a scoop slam, before placing Matzko’s injured arm behind his back, lifting him up, and slamming down so that Matzko’s full body weight lands on top of his arm. Dubois then smugly looks down at Matzko, before shouting at him to get back to his feet, and as Matzko does, Dubois pulls him towards him, lifts him up by the legs and hits a flapjack to Matzko, but angling Matzko slightly so he lands shoulder first. Dubois then rolls into the cover.

1...2...kick out.

Dubois slaps the mat in frustration before getting back to his feet and stomping on the shoulder of Matzko that he has been targeting. Dubois then lifts up Matzko and whips him hard into the corner, causing Matzko to buckle in pain somewhat. Dubois then runs in quickly and hits a hard spear to the midriff of Matzko. Dubois then leaves the corner and allows Matzko to stumble out of the corner a few paces before hitting a drop kick to Matzko that leaves him lying in pain on the ground. Dubois then turns his attention back to the crowd and does some French dancing which invokes a mixed reaction from the crowd before Dubois turns his attention back to Matzko, who is getting to his knee and is trying to get blood flow back into his hurt shoulder. Dubois though kicks Matzko’s shoulder, which causes him to clutch it in pain yet again, before Dubois lifts Matzko up to his feet, positions Matzko, lifts Matzko up to his shoulders, then drops Matzko for a Powerbomb. Dubois falls quickly into a cover.

1...2...kick out.

Matzko kicks out quickly and Dubois shouts something at the referee in French before shaking his head indignantly. Dubois then goes to grab a hold of Matzko again, this time though Matzko puts a thumb in the eye of Dubois, and with his good arm, manages to throw Dubois out of the ring and give himself time to recover as he gets to his feet. Suddenly the lights go out though.

HE: Oh here we go again!

The lights stay off for a few moments, before a small pyrotechnic goes off on the entrance ramp and behind Matzko, a man wearing a “V” mask is standing, clutching an object in his hand. The man goes to attack Matzko, but Matzko manages to turn around in time and boots the man in the gut, Matzko then hits Militant DDT to the guy and shouts something at him as the crowd pop after action. Suddenly though a man clad in exactly the same clothes runs through the crowd runs up behind Matzko, before spinning him around and hitting a Sweet Chanology Music to Mark Matzko, and the fans are again stunned into silence. The lights then go off again and when they turn back on, only Mark Matzko is left in the ring, unconscious on the mat. On the entrance ramp meanwhile Dubois is smiling cockily as he starts walking back up the ramp towards the backstage area, when suddenly from behind him, Triple D runs from the backstage area with a lead pipe and smacks it over the back of the head of Dubois who falls into a heap on the floor. Triple D then hits another shot to the head of Dubois to ensure that he stays down. Triple D then smiles arrogantly as he walks over to the French flag Dubois brought with him to the ring. Triple D then ceremoniously lays the flag over the fallen Jerome Dubois and smiles cockily around at the fans who boo loudly as he walks up the ramp, leaving the two men laid out in and around the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 5 Apr - 13:11

T: Up next we have two rivalries for the price of one, as we have 6 man tag action. The Untouchables and Antoine mason are set to go up against Frank Rook, Yarmouth Blade and Dicey Reilly

H: and this is hotting up heading into next weeks PPV. We already know Dicey will face Mason for the TV Title, but after last weeks victory Rook and Blade will be looking for a shot at the tag titles.

Invaders must die begins to play as Angel and Cross stroll out to the rampway, they hold ther arms in the air and soak up the boos from the crowd before walking down to the ring when 'I came to play' blasts out of the speakers and Mason swaggers out with the TV title draped over his shoulder

H: Listen to these boos. These people obviously don't recognise class

JT: I think they're warranted. Folks don't adjust your television sets. Dicey Reilly is still the champion, Antoine Mason stole the belt after that heinous attack just like the classless punk that he is

Mason climbs in the ring and poses on top of the turnbuckle with diceys title and points at the Night of Glory sign before 'The one and only' and the cowd start to cheer as Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade enter the arena. They tag the hands of the fans as they may their way down to ringside. They stop at the ring and look up at the Untouchables who are shouting trash talk in their direction. Then the crowd erupt as 'Born to fight' begins to play and Dicey storms out to the stage and down the ramp

JT: Wow, Dicey means business

Dicey pats the back of his tag team partners and all three men slide in the ring and start brawling. Dicey runs at Mason and clotheslines him over the top rope outside the ring while Rook and Blade start to fight with the Untouchables

H: What a cheap shot from dicey

Angel begins to get the upper hand on Rook as Blade throws Cross out of the ring and then runs and hits a chop block to the back of angels knee. Blade and Rook stomp on Angel and roll him out of the ring as dicey rolls Mason in the ring. The three men surround Mason looking down on him, but before they can attack him The Untouchables climb back into the ring and take down Rook and Blade from behind. Angel and Cross each charge at Blade and Rook who duck under the clothesline attempts sending the champions over the top rope. Blade and Rook turn round and catapult themselves outside of the ring landing crossbodies as the crowd cheer wildly. The four men continue to fight outside and into the crowd

JT: All hell has broke loose here. I don't think we've got a 6 man tag match any more

The referee manages to back Mason and Dicey into seperate corners before signalling for the start of the match. Mason runs at Dicey but Dicey ducks out of the way of any contact and then puts Mason on the back foot with big right hands. he backs him into the corner and continues the assault of punches as mason slumps deeper and deeper to the canvas until the referee intervenes. He backs off and allows Mason to get to his feet. He uses the ropes to pull himsel up and then staggers out of the corner but is knocked down to the mat with a big boot from the TV champion. Dicey lifts Maon up quickly off the mat and backs him into the ropes before whipping across the ring and then again knocking down Mason with a standing drop kick. He goes for a quick cover

Mason just manages to get his shoulder off the canvas. dicey gets to his feet and starts to stomp on his opponent. He motions for him to get to his feet and then as he does he kicks him in the gut

JT: What a DDT

H: I hate to say it but Dicey has started off like a house on fire

Dicey quickly picks up Mason to stay on the offensive, he backs him into the corner and then irish whips him across the ring into the opposite corner. He charges at him with a clothesline attempt but Mason jumps out of the way and then turns around and runs at Dicey hitting a running knee following it wih a bulldog into the centre of the ring. He turns Dicey round for the pin

H: So close! Mason with his first real offense of the contest

Mason signals for dicy to get to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and then lifts him into a suplex and drops dicey face first. Dicey gets upto his feet only for Mason to run at him and hit a codebreaker and dicey collapses to the mat

H: Another pin attempt

JT: That was a close call, the referees hand was nearly down for the three count

Mason stares in anger at the referee and starts to slap Dicey across the back of the head as he tries to get to his feet. He backs him into the ropes and whips him across the ring and then plants him with a spinning sit down spinebuster. he thinks about going for a pin but then climbs to the top rope

JT: DICEY ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY

Replays show Mason aiming a diving headbutt to the heart of Dicy but he ends up face first into the mat and both men are down as the referee begins to count them out. They each pull themselves up before the count of ten and then start to trade punches in the middle of the ring. dicey beins to get the upper hand before Mason gets a thumb to the eye. Dicey staggers back blinded and then Mason aims the Genocide superkick

JT: WHAT A COUNTER!!!!!!

As Mason goes for the superkick Dicey ducks under his leg and gets him face first sat on his shoulders and then throws him down to the mat with a release powerbomb. Dicey collapses in the ring and can't take advantage. he slowly begins to crawl across to Mason and drap his arm over him for the cover

JT: Another close fall. what does either man have to do to win?

Dicey slowly gets up to his feet and backs against the ropes to catch his breath. he waits for Mason to reach his feet as well and as he does he kicks him in the mid section and sets him in position for a suplex. He lifts him in the air and then leaves him hanging there before dropping him head first with a brain buster

Dicey holds his head in disbelief after thinking he's got the victory.

H: How tough is Antoine Mason? He's took two of the most devastating movesdicey could throw at him and he's kicked out both times

As dicey is waiting for Mason to get to his feet on the big screen we see footage of the bral backstage between Rook, Blade and the Untouchables. Rook is fighting Cross and sends him crashing through a table with a pumphandle slam as Blade locks in the lebell lock on Angel

JT: Wow, backstage it looks as if Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade are really staking a claim to those tag titles

Meanwhile in the ring Mason has got to his feet and he walks straight into a belly to belly suplex. Dicey lifts him off the mat straight away and goes to hit a swinging neckbreaker

H: WHAT A COUNTER FOM MASON

Mason manages to break out of teh swinging neckbreaker

H: GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!!! THIS ONE'S OVER

Mason can't capitalize to get the pin and slowly makes his way over to the ropes and lifts himself up. He staggers over to Diey and begins to lift him off the mat

JT: CRAICDOWN!!! OUT OF NOWHERE

JT: GET IN!!! DICEY GETS ONE OVER ON ANTOINE MASON

H: What a fluke

The referee hands the TV title to Dicey Reilly and he raises it high in the air standing over Mason

JT: What a match, it wasn'tthe 6 man tag we expected. What a victory for Dicey, Rook and Blade

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 5 Apr - 13:12

T: And we’re back and what a chaotic show it has been so far and it might get that bit crazier because up next we have our Main Event

Henry: I have been looking forward to this….

Just before Henry can finish his sentence the Titantron comes to life showing John Liederman sitting behind his desk in his office

Crowd: ASS-HOLE

JL: How very mature of you, how dare you treat the man who makes all this possible week after week, without me there would not be an Escalation, hell there wouldn’t be a Night of Glory either so show me some GOD DAMN RESPECT!!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO

JT: As cheery as ever

Henry: He right, these idiots owe him everything…great man…great man

JL: I haven’t come on here to trade insults with you bottom feeders, I have come on here to make some announcements about the greatest show on earth…NIGHT…OF…GLORY, I have been watching the show on my office and I am sick and tired of people thinking its ok to come down and interfere in other peoples matches, don’t get me wrong most deserve it but I have been told by the Board to sort it out so here I am

JT: It doesn’t matter how rich you are at some stage you have to bow down to the Board hahaha

JL: As you saw earlier tonight it will be Keith Leone vs Geoff Steel for the 6CW Extreme Title at Night of Glory and to go with that epic match, Mark Matzko will take on the mysterious Anonymous

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

JL: Also after weeks of vicious assaults Johnny Dice and Jack Frost will team up to take on Mr Jones’ monsters, Internciao and Cerberus

JT: Wow that will be a war

JL: and my final announcement, Jerome Dubois will be taking on his fathers Champion, Triple D, Duke Dylan Debadguy, and now im going to wash myself because even looking at you people makes me feel dirty

The Titantron goes off leaving the crowd excited about the announced matches for NoG

JT: Night of Glory has just gotten better, what an announcement by our ruthless leader
Henry: Sunday night will put this company on the map and show the world there is a new standard of wrestling and that standard is 6CW

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 5 Apr - 13:12

JT: It's main event time guys and the final match before the biggest event on the wrestling calendar. These four men will compete for the richest prize in the game in just under one week but tonight is about momentum, who can gain the most before the big showdown?

HE:I have been here since the beginning and I can tell you that this is the most exciting time in 6CW history, look at the talent throughout the entire roster and you know that this Night of Glory is going to be the best ever...

"Burn in my Light" screams out and the crowd boo loud as Lex Hart swaggers onto the stage. He stands underneath the jet of pyros and then smirks as he walks down the ramp. He trash talks the fans then motions for a belt around his waist as he climbs onto the apron...

JT: Lex Hart was involved in the first Night of Glory in a situation very similar to the one he finds himself in now. An excellent superstar, with a questionable attitude, but he has never, ever been the 6CW World Champion.

HE: Its a travesty isn’t it, a superstar of Lex's calibre and he has never been given a fair crack...he should of had his opportunity one on one last month but management screwed him over...now he must rise above and claim the prize that has alluded him for so long...

Lex waits in the ring as "I am Perfection" roars out and the crowd burst into huge cheers as Perfect Jack comes storming onto the ramp. He holds an arm to the fans and then walks down the ramp and climbs in. Lex fixes him with a smug grin as Jack gets in his face and then poses for the crowd...

JT: Former world heavyweight champion, the man that made Daniel Reilly tap out last month at Last Stand, tonight Perfect Jack will look for the momentum that could propel him back to the top of the mountain again on Sunday evening.

HE: We know Jack has got skills but he has three guys to worry about, he has been so wrapped up in Daniel Reilly and that will cost him at Night of Glory if he does not give the due respect to his other opponents...

Jack and Lex walk to opposite corners and "Airplanes" rips through the airwaves and the pop is incredible from the sold-out crowd as a blaze of pyros shoot into the air and then GazzyD appears through them. He runs from one side of the stage to the other and salutes the crowd before running down the ramp and sliding under the ropes. He nods respectfully at Jack and then stares at Lex Hart as the crowd start a big "GazzyD" chant...

JT: The perennial underdog, GazzyD is the "Human Highlight Reel" but so many times he has been written off as a nearly man. He is a crowd pleaser but can he go one step further and capture a title that they said he never could...

HE: In my opinion, no he cant. He is too much of a showman, he takes it to the limit and against three other guys that is not a good tactic. You need to pace yourself, you need to be able to outlast these other guys...I don’t think he can...

JT: Well he outlasted 19 other guys at Seasons Beatings to earn his title shot, and he has the crowd on his side...it could be all the help he needs...

All three men reside in opposite corners as the lights dim and red pyros blast into the air. "Big Things Poppin" roars out and the crowd boo loud for the arrival of the 6CW Champion. Reilly walks out onto the stage and he holds the title belt in the air before smirking down at the ring and making his way there.

HE: The champ is here, and he looks very confident!

JT: Will he have the same confidence on Sunday when knows that belt is on the line?. Tonight is just a tune up remember, an over the top battle royal to build momentum.... Reilly can rest easy here and that will serve him well but it will be a whole different ball game come Sunday...

HE: Maybe so but he has got out of predicaments before and he can just as easily do it again...with Oliver Keane by his side, anything is possible.

Reilly stalks the ring with a smile and then climbs onto the apron and into the ring. He takes a look at all three of his opponents and then turns to the booing masses and holds the title into the air...

JT: Here we go then guys....a sneak peek at what we can expect this Sunday at Night of Glory. These four men will clash for the 6CW Title on the biggest stage of them all...but who will have the final bragging rights before that historic contest.

HE: Over the top rope rules...the last man standing is the victor...remember both feet must touch the floor and that is how you are eliminated...here we go.

The bell sounds and all four men size one another up as the crowd cheer. Reilly and Jack go nose to nose and Lex tries to intervene...Reilly pushes Lex backwards and then Jack shoves Reilly as Gazzy runs and springboards onto the middle rope and dropkicks the 6CW Champ in the back....

JT: Reilly is gonna go here...

The crowd cheer as Reilly flies towards the ropes and over the top but he lands on the apron and manages to slide back in. Gazzy walks over to him but Reilly shoulder thrusts through the middle rope and then sunset flips back over him and into the centre of the ring....Gazzy turns and is floored by a big clothesline from Reilly. Jack comes from behind and waistlocks Reilly...

HE: German...oh wow!

Reilly spins out and pushes Jack in the back sending him into a spinning heel kick from Lex Hart. Lex stands up and Reilly kicks him in the gut and whips him into the corner, he runs in and clotheslines Lex before pulling him out and hitting a snap Suplex. Reilly stands up and he grabs Lex by the head and runs him to the ropes...

JT: Could be the first elimination here...

Lex reaches out and grabs the top rope, he fires elbows back into the ribs of Reilly and then turns and kicks the champ away. Lex runs out towards Reilly...

HE: Backbody drop by the champ....OH WOW!

The crowd applaud as Lex is backdropped into the air and is caught in mid-flight by Perfect Jack and powerbombed into the mat. Reilly quickly swoops onto Jack and pummels his back, he drags him up but Jack grabs his legs and takes him down and begins to pummel away with right hands....Jack stands up and GazzyD comes towards him...

JT: Roundhouse....its ducked!

Jack ducks the roundhouse kick and he knife edge chops Gazzy back onto the ropes, he whips him across the ring and tilt-a-whirls him as he comes back but Gazzy turns it into a brilliant headscissors...Jack stumbles towards the ropes and Gazzy grabs him and tries to throw him over....

HE: Jack teetering here....he's in danger...

Jack clutches desperately at the ropes and he is spared as Reilly kicks Gazzy in the back....all three men struggle as Lex Hart is up and he runs over...

JT: Triple backdrop...oh wow...

All three men duck and backdrop Lex over the top rope but he amazingly hangs on. He stands up and blocks a right hand from Jack and headbutts him back into GazzyD and Reilly...Lex grabs the top rope and vaults onto it. he swivels on the rope and Moonsaults backwards onto his three opponents....

HE: Amazing athleticism from Lex Hart....that could be the difference maker come Sunday....

Lex holds his ribs as he gets up, he drags Perfect Jack towards him and ties him in a front facelock....

JT: HART ATTACK!

Jack manages to slide off the back of the jackhammer attempt and he seizes Lex with a waistlock and attempts a German Suplex. Lex grabs at the ropes and then shoves backwards and knocks Jack off his feet...Perfect rolls back up as Lex turns around and both men sprint forward....

HE: Lex ducked the clothesline attempt....RKO!

Lex runs underneath the attempted clothesline from Jack but has no chance of stopping Reilly leaping through the air and drilling him with the RKO. Lex is flat out on the mat as Reilly stares at him and then stands up...

JT: TORNADO DDT OUT OF NOWHERE!

The crowd roar as GazzyD comes off the springboard and nails Reilly with the big DDT, Gazzy rolls back to his feet as Jack comes sprinting at him...

HE: Gazzy in trouble here....amazing....

Jack dashes in but Gazzy shows amazing agility and leapfrogs over his head, Jack stops himself at the ropes but turns around into a sickening superkick from Gazzy that knocks him over the ropes...

JT: Perfect Jack is literally holding on with one hand....

Jack is swinging desperately, one of his feet brushes the floor but he keeps the other in the air as he tries to cling on.

HE: How much longer can his strength last?

Jack manages to swing up and he lands on the apron as the crowd applaud him, Gazzy is unawares as he waits for Reilly to stand up and he whips him of the ropes, Reilly comes back and Gazzy looks for a superkick but Reilly catches his foot and spins him around...

JT: RKO---

Gazzy pushes Reilly into the corner and runs in and connects with a vicious shining wizard, he waits whilst Reilly collapses to the mat and then he grabs the ropes as the crowd cheer...

JT: Gazzy got himself lined up....STARSHIP PAIN!

Gazzy nails the corkscrew senton splash and then gives a signal as Reilly staggers up.....

HE: GazzyD wants to send a message....DEEP...ALABAMA SLAM!

JT: What a counter!

Even the crowd applaud as Reilly turns the Deep Impact into an Alabama Slam, he staggers away as Perfect Jack gets back in the ring and he grabs Reilly by the waist and hits a German Suplex...he drags him back up and hits another....a third....a fourth.....a fifth....

HE: This is insane...he is wrecking the 6CW Champion....

JT: That is the hatred between these guys....

Jack drags Reilly up for a sixth time and he gives a signal to the crowd as he drags Reilly closer to the ropes...

HE: He's gonna Suplex him over the ropes....

*Crowd boo...

JT: That cheating....

HE: Nothing wrong with that...no rules Jeff...

Reilly throws his heel up backwards and kicks Jack right between the legs, Perfect doubles up in agony as Reilly clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside.

JT: Well we have our first elimination but I did not see it coming like that....Reilly took the cowards way out and no doubt Perfect Jack will be looking for retribution this Sunday...

HE: He was smart...he did the right thing...

The crowd are booing furiously as Reilly taps his head and smirks. He clambers up and sees Lex Hart clinging to the ropes and trying to stand up. Reilly twists his neck and shakes with anticipation....

JT: The viper is coiled....he has already hit one RKO...but he wants another...

He jumps into the RKO but Lex manages to push him away, Reilly comes running back but Lex sidesteps him and throws him over the ropes. Reilly lands on the apron and shoulder thrusts through on Lex and then goes to the top rope...

HE: Champ is gonna fly...

Reilly soars off but Lex shows grace as he leaps in midair and dropkicks Reilly in the ribcage, Hart staggers to his feet and grin as he bounces off the ropes....

JT: CANADIAN DETROYER ON REILLY...

Lex Hart rolls back to his feet and poses cockily in front of the fans, he sees Perfect Jack hobbling towards the aisleway and he walks over and begins to shout abuse. Jack stands and looks at Lex with an angry stare...

HE: A staredown between these two men...

JT: Completely uncalled for from Lex Hart...

The crowd boo in disgrace as Lex spits over the top rope at Jack. Perfect looks thunderous as he runs back towards the ring and jumps on the apron. Three referees rush around the ring and try to pull Jack down as Lex laughs...

JT:I don’t know if this is wise from Lex Hart....he had the upper hand in this match and he has turned his attention to a man already eliminated...

Lex holds his arms out in mock protest and then gives Jack the finger before turning around into a spinning roundhouse kick from GazzyD (ala Trouble in Paradise)....Lex goes flying towards the ropes....

HE: That’s cheating...unbelievable...Jack pulled the damn ropes down...

JT: Lex should not have insighted him and we would not be in this position....Lex Hart has been eliminated by GazzyD but what a huge assist from Perfect Jack...

The referees all form a barrier in front of Perfect Jack and Lex Hart as they try and get at one another to begin brawling. In the ring, GazzyD goes to the top rope and waits for Reilly to stumble up before jumping off with a flying hurricanrana...Reilly manages to get back to his feet as Gazzy kicks him in the stomach...

HE: DEEP...OH....RK-

Reilly spins away and looks for the RKO but Gazzy pushes him towards the ropes and then runs across and clotheslines Reilly over the ropes...

JT: Reilly's gone....

HE: NO he is hanging on!

Reilly manages to cling to the ropes as Gazzy shakes his head and then springboards off the adjacent ropes and flies back with a dropkick (ala Chris Jericho)...Reilly's hand slips...

JT: HE IS OUT OF THERE!

HE:OH MY GOD!

The crowd pop but then gasp as they realise that Reilly is still holding on with the tips of his fingers. Gazzy rolls back to his feet and throws his arms up to celebrate but then realises that Reilly is still in the match...

JT: Extraordinary amount of determination from Daniel Reilly...

Gazzy runs off the opposite ropes and he comes flying back towards the teetering Daniel Reilly....Reilly manages to throw his shoulder through the middle ropes and he winds Gazzy, who staggers back as Reilly grips the ropes and vaults over....

HE: Plancha into....RKO!

JT: What a frickin move....

Even the crowd applaud as Reilly vaults over the top rope and catches Gazzy in midair with the RKO...Gazzy hits the deck and staggers back up on impact towards the ropes, Reilly kicks him in the stomach and flips him up for the Powerbomb....

HE: Could be game time.....OH WOW!

JT: This match is over....

ding ding ding

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner............Daniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllll Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

The crowd boo as "Big Things Poppin" rings out and the instant replays show the end of the match again. Reilly flips Gazzy up for the Powerbomb and then runs him forwards and throws him into the hoard of referees and Perfect Jack and Lex Hart down below....Everyone is down and out as Daniel Reilly stands tall in the ring and is handed his 6CW Title...

JT:I tell you what, that was extremely entertaining and if it is a sign of things to come then this Sunday is gonna be one for the ages....Daniel Reilly has defied the odds here tonight, an omen for Sunday perhaps?...Can lightning really strike twice?

HE: Of course it can, you said he could not do it Jeff but he pulled it off here tonight and what is to say he cannot do it again this Sunday....I have never seen a better world champion that Daniel Reilly...

Reilly holds his world title in the air and he smirks as Perfect Jack, Lex Hart and GazzyD begin to get up on the outside. They all look up at him as the Night of Glory sign lowers from the rafters and fireworks begin to go off around the arena...

JT: Folks that is all we have time for here tonight, that picture in front of you could be a sign of things to come, Daniel Reilly top of the mountain.....thank you for joining us and we hope you will do so again this Sunday for the biggest wrestling extravaganza of all time....the stage is set....Night of Glory III baby!...Goodnight guys!

HE: Goodnight!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down