The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis presents Escalation Results 11th April 2012

Go down

Genesis presents Escalation Results 11th April 2012 Empty Genesis presents Escalation Results 11th April 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:16 pm

*The show goes live on air with a video segment of what took place as Escalation went off air last week

*JT:Kenty's tapping out...he's tapping out...

In the ring,Mr Kenty can take no more and is tapping out to the cloverleaf.The referee is busy sorting out the issues on the outside though as Lex Hart rolls into the ring,sledgehammer in hand and lays Black flat out on the canvass...

HE:Just like a true leader should...

JT:This is vile..

Lex rolls back out of the ring as Leone runs across to battle with him.Lex throws the hammer aside and both men trade right hands before Leone rams Lex head-first into the steel steps...

HE:Count it referee...

Kenty is hurting but manages to get an arm across Jackson Black in the ring...
..........3!

JT:You have got to be kidding me....

"Numb" screams out to hysterical boos from the crowd as the referee's hand comes down to count the three.Mr Kenty is slumped ontop of Black and Leone slides in the ring,a moment too late to prevent the breakup.

HE:Yes...Lex Hart said this would happen...that tonight Genesis would send a message...LOOK AT THAT!

JT:I cannot believe this..

Leone is standing over Black and Kenty as Lex rolls back in behind him and drives the sledgehammer right into the spine of Leone.Leone drops down on his knees and then Lex bounces back off the ropes and returns with a horrific shot to the skull of Leone..

HE:That's payback for last week...take a look Jeff....Genesis is on top again...6CW can forget all about their chances,their momentum...it's all coming to an end...

JT:6CW have taken another hit...Genesis fire back on the road to Night of Glory and this is getting frantic now...it's must watch television but what the hell is the outcome going to be...Genesis or 6CW...how does this end?

HE:With that man right there standing tall...April 22nd Jeff...Lex Hart is bringing the curtain down on 6CW...

Lex Hart stands with the 6CW Title in one hand and the sledgehammer in the other.Mr Kenty staggers back to his feet and gives Lex the thumbs up as Leone and Black lay motionless on the canvass.

JT:One thing is for sure...we have two more stops before Night of Glory.,..and if things are already tense...I have no idea what lays around the corner...that's all we have time for tonight folks...be sure to tune in next week when we will take another step on the road to Glory....goodnight...

Before the show goes off the air the action changes to backstage,where Engel and Hero are shown brawling.Hero slams Harlequin's head into a nearby wall and then picks a steel chair up off the floor....CRACK!...He drives the chair across the skull of Engel,leaving him sprawled in a heap...Hero then looks around and his face drains of colour..

Hero:Austin...how did you get out here son?

Hero is looking at his child,who looks incredibly scared at the scene in front of him.Hero moves to comfort him but Engel reacts with a furious low blow.Hero doubles up in agony and then Engel crawls back up and seizes Hero by the head before launching him through a glass window nearby...Austin begins to cry as the cameras pan in on Hero laying amid the glass,a broken mess.Engel Harlequin laughs hysterically and then looks at the little boy in front of him.

Engel:How would you like to play a game Austin hehehhee....I promise you it will be fun...so much fun hhehehehehe...

The little boy,with tears down his cheeks,looks at Engel with fear and then Harlequin lowers himself onto his knees and whispers something in the boy's ear.Austin looks at Engel with a little understanding and then Engel takes the child by the hand and leads him out of the scene as Hero lays unconscious on the floor.

*The scene is then at ringside."I want it all" is just finishing and the crowd in attendance are in fine voice.The cameras pan around the arena and then focuses in on Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd sat at the 6CW announce table

JT:Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to another edition of Tuesday night Escalation....coming to you live from the sold out Braehead Arena in Glasgow.We are exclusive on ESPN and what a night of action we have lined up for you here this evening...after those shocking developments last week on Escalation,you can bet there is going to be hell to pay here this evening...

HE:I told you Harlequin was a lunatic...and he needs to be stopped,he's kidnapped Hero's son...

JT:And I do believe something should be done about that...but I also think we won't have to wait long to see some retaliation....tonight Engel Harlequin will go one on one with Genesis' Mr Kenty....and you can be certain that Hero is going to be here,watching and waiting for his moment to strike...

HE:But what about the rest of the show...the rest of the fallout from last week...only two more stops until the biggest show on earth,Night of Glory IV...

JT:And with Night of Glory on the horizon I can assure each of you that the superstars of 6CW are going to be on full form...the war between Genesis and 6CW is drawing ever closer to it's finale...how will Keith Leone and Lex Hart fare here this evening?

HE:The Night of Glory opponents are scheduled to team together here tonight against the Undisputed tag team champions...that's going to be a main event to savour...

JT:It sure is...we've got another "Treasure Trail" qualifier....we've got the continued progression of issues between Johnny Lawless/Cerberus.....Visage and Zach Corchia...we are going to crown the new number one contenders to the tag titles....and the debut of a brand new,terrifying 6CW superstar...

HE:This is professional wrestling folks....and make no mistake...nobody does it better than 6CW...

*The action goes backstage where Lex Hart and Alex Walker are shown arriving at the arena.Lex is dressed in a suave black pinstripe suit and Alex Walker has his usual crisp dark suit on as Jack Reynolds approaches them.

Reynolds:Lex...Mr Walker...I was wondering if I could get a quick word with you...

Lex:Make it quick Reynolds...we are busy..

Reynolds:Absolutely.....last week,after Genesis had recorded a very big victory in six man tag action...the scene turned to the backstage area where Hero was not only assaulted by Engel Harlequin...but Engel then went on to remove Hero's son from the building....can you please enlighten the 6CW universe to exactly what is going on?

Lex:Well I think it was plain for all to see last week...that sick,disgusting excuse for a human being kidnapped a small child,an infant....and whilst the pathetic losers in the 6CW universe..

*Crowd boo

Lex:They can boo all they want...the fact is,you all showed support and compassion for Engel Harlequin,you cheered him on...and I told you,Genesis told you what a piece of trash he really was...but did you listen?.You didn't do a goddamn thing.....we got that psychopath locked up where he belonged and 6CW fought for his release...an online petition went worldwide to force the release of a man that believes it's acceptable to steal children....shame on you,on each and every one of you.

Because right now Austin is missing....a toddler taken from his father by a lunatic who has no morals...does that sound ok to you Jack?

*Reynolds shakes his head

Lex:We've had to advise Hero to stay at home,he is in no frame of mind to be here this evening...instead Genesis will take care of business,Genesis will unite and take care of the clown.

Reynolds:What exactly do you have planned...?

Lex:You don't need to know the details....all you need to know is that Engel Harlequin is going to suffer here tonight...he's going to find out how vile and perverted his actions are,he is going to find out that Genesis does not tolerate that kind of behaviour,and tonight we will be his judge,jury and most importantly....executioner...

Reynolds:And just before you go Lex....all talk of Engel Harlequin aside....in tonight's main event,you have scheduled yourself to team with Keith Leone against GazzyD and Jerome Dubois....but the question is,why?

*Lex smiles

Lex:Because I could of pitted myself against Keith Leone...I could of arranged for us to fight...but it becomes monotonous.We are already scheduled to clash in the biggest main event in 6CW history....there is enough bad-feeling between us to do this a thousand times over....

Tonight I want to be ringside to see exactly what Keith Leone is made of...I want to see him in full flow,watch him in all of his glory......because I want to know exactly what I am going to end at Night of Glory.Any weaknesses,any indiscipline will be sorely punished by yours truly...Keith Leone has had a meteoric rise here in 6CW....and in just two weeks I am going to force his destruction...I am going to break him in two on the grandest stage of them all....I am going to show how overrated he really is..

And when the smoke clears...the dust settles and all is said and done...it will be Genesis...it will be Lex Hart...standing tall...standing defiant....GCW World Heavyweight Champion!

Reynolds Thank you for your time Lex...Mr Walker..

*Alex Walker has just been stood by Lex's side the entire time before following Hart out of the picture.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation Results 11th April 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation Results 11th April 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:17 pm

Match 1
Killbane vs Eliminator

The action is at ringside as the lights dim and "Malaguena" plays out of the speakers.Golden pyros shoot up and down on the stage before Killbane makes his entrance,sparking boos from the 6CW faithful

JT:Welcome back to ringside folks and first action of the night will see the debut of 6CW's latest talent acquisition...

HE:And from what I have heard....our new star has a lot of history with Killbane..

JT:I've heard the same...by all accounts these two superstars worked together in Mexico....Killbane was very dominant during that spell and even injured this newcomer...but now he's followed Killbane to 6CW,and he wants vengeance...

HE:Well if he couldn't beat Killbane in Mexico then no chance will he beat him here...Killbane has become a real star here in 6CW...

JT:He's certainly had a great start to his career...but ever since his feud with Colbert Pickwhiste escalated,he has hit a few bumps in the road.....bumps he will be looking to eradicate here this evening...

HE:Pickwhiste shouldnt even be hired by this company....he's a racist,and as soon as Killbane gets a chance,he will expose that bigot for what he really is..

JT:That may be the case..I have no idea what the outcome of the rivalry is going to be...but what I do know is that Killbane has a very different challenge on his hands here tonight...I am not aware of what his opponent looks like,but I do know that there history is well documented...

Killbane climbs up into the ring and he walks around with an arrogant smile visible underneath his mask.He walks to the corner and poses in a mocking fashion before the lights turn out completely.An eerie red light then begins to glow from the stage as "Halloween" creeps out of the arena.

HE:I have a serious sense of unnerving...

JT:Your not the only one...I have no idea what to expect...all I know is that this man is called The Eliminator....apart from that,your guess is as good as mine...

HE:Well I have no idea why he has followed Killbane to 6CW,because I have a feeling he might be getting "eliminated" himself here tonight....what the?...oh my...

JT:Killbane injured this guy out in Mexico?....are you serious?

The red light glows brighter as a gigantic figure moves out onto the stage.The cameras pan in and show a man,standing 7 feet tall,dressed all in black and orange.He has a very creepy black mask on with long ragged hair coming out of the top.The crowd watch on in shock as The Eliminator makes his way to the ring.

HE:This is the Eliminator?

JT:Evidently so...

HE:Run Killbane...run for your life...

Killbane is standing in the ring,glaring at the stage,as Eliminator slowly marches down towards the ring.The giant man climbs up onto the apron and stares at Killbane before spitting a blood red liquid into the air and the lights come back on.

JT:Look at the size of this man....we really should of done our homework...I had no idea what was coming...

HE:Well Killbane knew...and I am amazed that he is standing his ground..

JT:You heard the same stories I did...Killbane had a hold over this man in Mexico...he put him on the shelf for a long,long time....but you have to wonder how...Eliminator does not look like a man who gets dominated,he looks like he dominates...

HE:And there was me thinking Killbane had problems with Colbert Pickwhiste...

The Eliminator continues to stare at Killbane before climbing over the ropes into the ring.Killbane stands his ground but looks slightly hesitant as his giant opponent stares down at him.The referee speaks to both men before turning to the timekeeper and signalling for the bell..

JT:Killbane's past might be about to catch up on him....he is always bragging about what he accomplished back in Mexico...the championships he won,the careers he ended...but one career he thought he ended has come back,bigger and badder than ever....The Eliminator is here for Killbane....

The crowd are chanting "Elim-in-ator" as Killbane shakes his head and launches a huge haymaker at his opponent.Eliminator catches Killbane's hand and then pushes him with ease back against the ropes before flooring him with a clothesline on the comeback.Killbane gets back up and he throws another right hand but Eliminator blocks it again and this time headbutts Killbane to the canvass.

HE:Get your head together Killbane..

JT:I don't think he has had a chance....

Killbane gets back to his feet for a third time and Eliminator backs him against the ropes before sending Killbane across the ring.Killbane comes back and Eliminator looks for a big boot but Killbane ducks it,he waits for the big man to turn around before hitting hard punches to the chest and then runs off the ropes...

HE:OH...

JT:Huge sideslam!

Eliminator scoops Killbane up with ease as he comes back off the ropes and then drills him into the canvass..................................1.............................2...........Killbane gets his shoulder up.Eliminator flicks his hair out of his face and then drags Killbane up before whipping him towards the corner....he follows in for a splash but Killbane rolls away,causing the big man to slam into the turnbuckle and then stagger away...Killbane takes his chance to climb up the ropes and then dives off..

HE:Missile dropkick...

The dropkick collides with the chest of Eliminator but the big retains his feet.Killbane gets back up and runs against the ropes again this time returning with a diving dropkick to the kneecaps of Eliminator,taking the big man down onto all fours...Killbane quickly scrambles back up and he smashes Eliminator's face into the canvass with a DDT........................1........................2............powerout!

JT:Killbane needs to do everything he can to keep his opponent down...Eliminator can't hurt him from the ground...

The Eliminator is trying to stand as Killbane slams boots down into the back of the giant.He crawls ontop of Eliminator's back and sends in fierce crossface punches before trying to lock in a sleeper hold...

HE:If Killbane can lock this in then maybe,just maybe he can put the big man to sleep...

Killbane clings on for dear life as the big man begins to get back onto his feet.Killbane can't quite lock his hand underneath the chin as Eliminator runs backwards and slams all his body weight into Killbane.The giant throws huge back elbows that knock Killbane senseless before walking into the centre of the ring...Killbane is very groggy in the corner as Eliminator runs back in towards him...

JT:He'll squash him...

Eliminator looks for a bodysplash but Killbane is able to lift himself onto the top rope and dive over the top of his oncoming foe.He tries to pull down Eliminator into a rollup but he does not possess the strength as Eliminator jumps into the air and tries to bring all his weight down on Killbane...

HE:Move...

Killbane somehow manages to roll away just in time as Eliminator lands hard on his backside.Killbane scrambles back onto his feet and he nails a modified codebreaker to the seated Eliminator...

JT:That might just do it...

....Eliminator kicks out!

HE:Killbane is really throwing everything he can at Eliminator...

JT:But you can never underestimate the power of vengeance...and Eliminator is brimming with it....

Killbane gets back to his feet and he complains to the referee about a three count,but the official tells him it was a definite two.Killbane shakes his head with anger before stomping down on the chest of Eliminator and then he quickly goes to the corner and climbs up the ropes...

HE:We need something big Killbane....450 SPLASH!

The flashbulbs go off as Killbane front flips off into the 450 splash from the top rope,only for Eliminator to drive his knees up into the midsection.Killbane rolls away in alot of pain as Eliminator sits up and begins to get back onto his feet..

JT:Killbane might have just gone all in and came up short.....he took a serious blow right there...

HE:I don't think I can watch this...

Killbane is holding his ribs as he staggers back to his feet and then Eliminator seizes him around the throat and lifts him into the air...

JT:CHOKESLAM!

Eliminator lifts Killbane high into the air for a chokeslam but Killbane manages to swivel his body in midair and he rolls down the front of Eliminator and gets back onto his feet in the corner.Eliminator chases him in but Killbane gets both of his feet up into the face of his foe,knocking him backwards...Killbane then lifts himself onto the second rope and jumps off...

HE:No...

JT:Eliminator caught him...

Eliminator catches Killbane coming off the ropes with both hands around the throat.He prepares to lift Killbane but is caught by a heavy knee to the stomach and Killbane manages to nail a swivelling neckbreaker.Killbane crawls back up and stares at Eliminator on the canvass before running towards the ropes....

HE:BLOODLINE...WHAT?

Killbane runs towards the ropes as two dogs run out from behind the curtain and sit on the stage as the crowd cheer.The initials "CP" appear on the stage and Killbane leans on the ropes looking baffled...

JT:They look very much like Colbert Pickwhiste's dogs....

HE:Max and bloody Bygrave...

Killbane is shouting with anger before looking over his shoulder as Eliminator begins to get back up.Killbane shakes his head and grabs the top rope,leaping up onto it and springboarding into a twirl...

HE:CROSSBOD...

JT:SPINNING CHOKEBOMB!

Killbane looks for a flying crossbody but Eliminator catches him around the throat and then spins him around into a crushing chokebomb.......
.........3!

HE:This cant be happening...

JT:Oh it's happening...

The crowd cheer as "Halloween" plays out of the speakers and the referee declares Eliminator the winner.A whistle can be heard behind the curtain and Max and Bygrave shuffle off the stage to a big ovation from the crowd....

HE:But Pickwhiste's bloody dogs cost Killbane the match...how is that even legal?

JT:They broke no rules...they were merely on the stage...Killbane allowed the distraction to throw him off his game and Eliminator has a debut victory here in 6CW...

HE:Killbane would have put him on the shelf all over again if it hadnt been for those muts...

JT:Say whatever you like...Eliminator won the match,he extracted a little revenge on the man that made him suffer back in Mexico...

Eliminator stands in the centre of the ring,staring down at Killbane as the lights in the arena go down and the eerie red light shines once again.Eliminator takes one last look at Killbane before exiting the ring.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation Results 11th April 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation Results 11th April 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:18 pm

*The scene goes backstage and the crowd cheer as they see Jack Reynolds standing with Christy James.

Reynolds:It's great to see you Christy..

CJ:You too Jack...

Reynolds:Any word on when you will be coming back to work?

CJ:I can return anytime from Night of Glory...but I just want to make sure I am 100% ready for it before I jump back in..

Reynolds:That's great to hear Christy...obviously we all know why you are here right now,your romance with Zach Corchia appears to be blossoming...but the question is,will we be seeing Zach in action here tonight,after all,he did suffer some bad injuries last week?

CJ:Zach broke two ribs last week when he was thrown off the steel cage by Visage.....doctors have been monitoring his condition all week but they all agree that Zach should be taking at least one week off action...

Reynolds:And what do you think?

CJ:I have no right to ask anything of Zach....he has done so much for me and any choice he makes,I will accept.But if it was down to me,I would make Zach take an extended break from 6CW....I think we both could do with it after all we have been through...but Zach is a warrior,everyone knows that...so I think the chances of keeping him down are very slim..

Reynolds:What about tonight...will Zach be able to compete here tonight in the number one contenders tag team match?

CJ:Absolutely not...and even if he could,he shouldn't have to.I don't know how Alex Walker can even think it's a good idea to team Zach and Visage together....it is a terrible act of management...

Reynolds:So Zach won't be joining us at all tonight...

CJ:As far as I know,Zach will be at home resting....but take that with a pinch of salt...we all know Zach and we all know that he won't want to be sidelined for too long...

Reynolds:Thanks for your time Christy...good to have you back...

CJ:Thanks Jack...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:18 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd pop as they see Johnny Lawless standing with Timothy Allen.

TA:Johnny....tonight is a little change of scenery for you,leaving behind the "extreme" to team with Colbert Pickwhiste....a chance at challenging for the tag team titles at stake...

Lawless;Everyone that knows me,knows that this match isn't exactly what I want...I have never been a tag team wrestler in my life...and I really never plan on being one.But when opportunities come knocking,in this business,you probably can't afford to pass up on them....

So I will go ahead with it...I'll team with Colbert,me and that crazy horse have struck up quite a good partnership so it should be fun to cause a little mayhem....and who knows,maybe we'll shock the world....get our tag title shot....by the end of the month,we could even be tag team champions...

*Lawless raises his eyebrows with a smile as the crowd cheer

Lawless:Or we could bring ourselves back into reality...we could think about this logically and realize that in this match are two big genetic freaks that I have had a problem with for a long time....Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee...The Brothers Dim....Sasquatch and Satchmo...more commonly known as Cerberus and Orthrus..

*Crowd boo

Lawless:And whilst it might be nice to win this match..my main objective,my main goal tonight is sending another message.....last week I made it clear...crystal clear,that I will not back down...I will not be intimidated...I am not going to rest until the world knows me as the leader of "Extreme"...the best in the division...and the only way that can happen is by me becoming 6CW Extreme Champion...

*Crowd cheer loud

Lawless:That's what I want....that's my goal....and I do not have any intentions of quitting until I reach my goal....Cerberus knows what I want...he knows I will jump through any hoop to get it....but tonight I plan on making his decision for him,just so we are on the same level...last week I punished his brother,and tonight I will punish him...

The Brothers Grimm are going to have a night to forget...and me...I will be one step closer to my Night of Glory!

*The crowd cheer as Lawless winks at the camera and then walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:19 pm

*The scene changes to the parking lot as a Bugatti Veyron speeds into sight and screeches to a halt.The doors swing open and Hero steps out,a furious look on his face.He looks inside his car for a moment before dragging out a baseball bat.

HE:Oh my....Hero is here...

JT:And he looks ready for business...

HE:Lex said Hero had the night off...

JT:The man's son has been abducted,I don't think there is such a thing as a "night off" right now..

*Hero makes his way towards the arena as Alex Walker and three security guards walk out to face him.

Walker:Hero...what are you doing here?...you have the night off...

Hero:Night off?...to do what exactly?...incase you hadn't noticed Alex,my son is missing....but of course you noticed,you were the one suppose to be looking after him last week...

Walker:I told you Hero....I looked away for five seconds and Austin was gone...

Hero:I don't want to hear it Alex...I put my faith in you....you had one simple task...and now my son has been taken by a lunatic....I haven't slept for a week and a lot of that is down to you...all I want is my boy,I want him back safe and sound...and if you won't do anything to correct your mistakes...then I will do it myself..

Walker:Don't be hasty Hero....we have been formulating a plan...we will have Austin back safely...

*Hero glares at Alex Walker whilst shouldering the baseball bat.He then points the bat at Walker

Hero:You better sort this Alex...I will give you one hour...if you don't get Austin back in that time,I will take matters into my own hands....and from a business point of view,you really don't want that to happen...

*Walker looks at Hero with a little pleading in his eyes but Hero shakes his head and walks into the arena.Walker turns to the three security guards

Walker:Tear this place apart...find Harlequin....find Austin...go....now!

*The security hurry back into the arena as Walker sighs deeply and looks worried

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

Match 2
Number one contenders (Tag Titles)
Dopant Zero vs Brothers Grimm vs Lawless/Pickwhiste vs Zach Corchia*/Visage

The action is back at ringside as "Breathe" roars out to a chorus of boos from the 6CW faithful.Dopant Zero members,Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama make their entrance onto the stage.They throw their arms in the air and shout in Japanese before walking down to the ring...

JT:Following contest will crown the new number one contenders to the tag team championships,currently held by Jerome Dubois and GazzyD...

HE:And these two men...Nogami and Yagurama believe they should already have that shot to face the champions...

JT:Maybe they should...but they have never definitively won a number one contenders match...they have never been cemented as number one challenger...but a win tonight and nobody will deny them their chance...

Nogami and Yagurama roll into the ring and take to opposite corners to pose before "Headstrong" echoes out to a great reception from the crowd in attendance.Pyros explode from the stage and then Johnny Lawless and Colbert Pickwhiste walk onto the stage...

HE:These guys are as make-shift as they come...two idiots...

JT:Johnny Lawless and Colbert Pickwhiste are not really a tag team,but they have worked together before and no 6CW superstar is going to pass up on the chance of winning gold...

HE:Lawless just wants some of Cerberus...and as we saw earlier,Pickwhiste has a score to settle with Killbane..

JT:Indeed both men have seperate avenues to pursue,but that does not mean they cannot win tag team gold on the side...Perfect Jack,GazzyD,Lex Hart,Daniel Reilly...all great superstars that began their careers in tag team wrestling before moving onto the top...this is a great opportunity for these men and they should take advantage...

Pickwhiste shouts "En Garde" to the crowd,who return the call.Lawless tags hands with the fans before both men climb up onto the apron and step into the ring.Chants for both Lawless and Pickwhiste ring out and then flames erupt from the turnbuckles.Red pyros shoot into the air and "Hell" screams out of the speakers as the "Brothers Grimm" make their entrance..

JT:Two of the most physically intimidating men in 6CW history...if Cerberus and Orthrus hit form here tonight then I struggle to see anybody stopping them..

HE:Lawless and Pickwhiste will have a good go,but I doubt their abilities...these two are my pick,I truly believe Cerberus and Orthrus are due a reign of dominance in tag team wrestling...

JT:Johnny Lawless looks ready to fight....but can he take on both brothers here tonight..

HE:Is that all our combatants?...because I know Visage and Zach Corchia were suppose to be the fourth team but Zach isn't here..

JT:I'm not so sure...

The lights in the arena dim and then "Crystal Skull" plays out to a crescendo of defeaning boos.African drums beat in the distance and the Visage,dressed in a red and blue reptillean bodysuit,makes his entrance.He slowly walks down to the ring..

HE:So Visage is going to wrestle this match alone...

JT:It would seem so...and hopefully these men in the ring see Visage for the monster that he is and really teach him a lesson..

Lawless and Pickwhiste are staring at Visage as the masked man climbs into the ring.Orthrus and Cerberus are standing tall in their corner and Cerberus points at Lawless before drawing his finger across his throat.

HE:This match is going to be very interesting...only one of these teams can walk away with the prize....only one is getting a title shot...

JT:LISTEN TO THIS OVATION!

The crowd suddenly rise to their feet and pop as "Can't Stop" blasts out to the sold-out crowd.Electric blue fireworks explode into the air before Zach Corchia walks out on the stage.Corchia's ribs are heavily bandaged as he strides down to the ring and climbs onto the apron,opposite Visage.He glares at his rival with hatred in his eyes before the cameras pick up on his voice...

Corchia:We do this...and then when this is over...your a55 is mine...we've got business to finish..

Visage stares back at Corchia as the crowd continue to go wild and chants of "Zach Cor-chi-a " roar around the Braehead Arena.The referee has a word with all four teams before there is internal discussion about who is starting out...

JT:I can't believe Corchia is here...I really don't think it's wise..

HE:Of course it's not wise...but Zach wants to fight and send a message...he wants to prove to Visage that he will not be kept down after their match last week...

JT:I don't know if Zach should be allowed to compete here...he could end up causing himself a very serious injury...

After a little discussion it comes down to Johnny Lawless and Kenzaki Nogami to begin the contest.Chants of "let's go Lawless" are ringing around the arena as the referee looks at both men and then signals for the bell to get the matchup underway...

HE:Fatal four way rules...first time to get a pinfall or submission will win this match and earn themselves a Undisputed tag team championship shot...

JT:Such a huge chance for these men...

Nogami and Lawless circle one another before locking up in the centre of the ring.Lawless twists the right arm of Nogami but then Kenzaki responds with a snap kick to the stomach and then somersaults into a hiptoss takedown.Both men get back up and Nogami dropkicks Lawless into the corner before running in with a diving splash...he looks for an irish whip to the opposite side but Lawless reverses it and sends Nogami towards the turnbuckle...

HE:What athleticism...

Nogami leaps onto the top rope and he feints for a crossbody,causing Lawless to take a step back before Nogami launches himself into an excellent moonsault takedown............1................2.......shoulder up.They get back up and Nogami kicks Lawless in the stomach before lifting him up onto his shoulders...

JT:SAMURAI SHOCK!

Lawless drops off the back and shoves Nogami away,allowing Orthrus to make a tag as the crowd make a big noise.Lawless smirks to himself as the giant Orthrus steps over the ropes into the ring and circles Lawless...

HE:Orthrus was the victim of Lawless' vendetta last week....and he will want to repay Lawless in kind right now...

JT:Yes he will...and if you give him a chance,he will do it..

Orthrus and Lawless walk around the ring for a moment before locking up.Orthrus quickly uses his power to launch Lawless back against the ropes and Cerberus kicks Lawless in the spine,allowing Orthrus to drop Lawless with an uppercut as he comes back...Lawless gets back up and Orthrus lifts him easily into the air before slamming him down onto the mat.He then backs off the ropes and comes forward with a big jumping legdrop.................1..................2..........Lawless kicks out.

HE:Look at Cerberus....he wants to get in there...

Orthrus drags Lawless up and kicks him in the stomach before making the tag to Cerberus.The masked monster climbs over the ropes and unleashes hard kicks to the stomach of Lawless as Orthrus holds him in place.They both then whip Lawless off the ropes and lift him into a huge double spinebuster as he comes back.....

JT:The Brothers Grimm will do anything they can to make Johnny Lawless suffer...he has been a major thorn in their side for some time...

Lawless is hurting as he gets back up and Cerberus knees him in the stomach before lifting him into a brainbuster........................1...........................2...........Lawless gets his shoulder up.Cerberus stands up and he glares over at Pickwhiste before dragging Lawless up by the head and he flips him into a powerbomb position...

HE:Lawless going for a ride...

Lawless plunges hard punches down into the skull of Cerberus before jumping out of the back.He quickly runs off the ropes and returns with a flying lariat that knocks Cerberus off his feet.They get back up and Lawless kicks Cerberus in the stomach...

JT:STUNNER!

Lawless looks for the stunner but Cerberus pushes him into the corner,following up with a clothesline attempt but Lawless gets his knees up.Cerberus staggers back and Lawless lifts himself onto the second rope,coming off with a double axe handle.Cerberus staggers off balance and then Lawless runs off the ropes...

HE:BOOM!

The crowd groan as Lawless runs straight back into a bicycle kick from Cerberus.Cerberus smiles evily and then motions for Lawless to stand...Johnny is holding his jaw as he gets back to his feet,before being seized around the throat....

JT:CHOKESLAM!

Lawless manages to kick Cerberus in the stomach and then summons his strength to connect with a vertical suplex.The crowd will Lawless on as he slowly makes it over towards his corner of the ring and makes the tag to Colbert Pickwhiste....Colbert gets into the ring as Cerberus makes it back to his feet and the blind tag is made by Visage...

HE:Another huge contrast of styles here...

Pickwhiste stands in the ring as Visage slowly climbs through the ropes.Both men stare at one another before Pickwhiste yells "En Garde" and they move into a lockup situation.Colbert backs Visage into the corner and then throws a big haymaker but Visage ducks it and hits hard elbows to the stomach before lashing kicks at the chest of Pickwhiste....Visage then stands up on the ropes and begins to crash hard punches down into Pickwhiste's head..

JT:Visage is a sick and twisted human being...and he will love this opportunity to cause pain to so many superstars...

The crowd suddenly cheer as Zach Corchia pulls Visage down off the ropes and makes the tag.Visage stares at Corchia,who gives him the finger,and then Zach begins to kick Pickwhiste in the stomach.Corchia looks to irish whip Colbert to the opposite corner but Pickwhiste reverses and sends Zach towards the corner...following him across the ring...

HE:OH WOW!

The crowd cheer as Corchia uses the top rope to propel himself upwards,catching the oncoming Pickwhiste around the neck before swinging him into a headscissors takedown.They get back up and Zach dropkicks Pickwhiste back towards the ropes and then gets back up,kicking Colbert in the stomach...

JT:PEDIGREE!

Corchia hooks the arms of Pickwhiste and looks for a pedigree but Colbert reverses into a backdrop,causing Zach to hold his injured ribs in pain.Corchia gets back up and Pickwhiste slams punches into the kidneys before whipping Zach across the ring,flooring him with a clothesline on the comeback.Corchia gets back up and and Pickwhiste lifts him into a sidewalk slam....................1.............................2................shoulder up!

HE:This is exactly why Zach Corchia shouldnt be in this match....every blow to his injured ribs is causing him great pain...

Pickwhiste looks around before dragging Zach up and flipping him onto his shoulders,for his patented powerbomb,but Zach manages to roll down the back...............1................2..................kickout.They get back up and Zach ducks underneath a clothesline,forward rolling into the corner and jumping onto the ropes....

JT:SPRINGBOARD...WHAT THE HELL!

Corchia jumps onto the ropes but receives a massive uppercut from Cerberus,causing Zach to flip 360 back through the air and land heavily on his ribcage.The crowd are booing heavily as Pickwhiste gets back up and Yagurama makes the blind tag...

HE:Bad time for Zach Corchia....fighting Pickwhiste was bad enough...but Team Japan's Animal is now loose....

Yagurama lets Corchia stagger back up and then he runs him back into the corner.Yagurama then proceeds to slam ferocious shoulder thrusts into the injured midsection of Corchia before whipping him to the opposite side...Zach slams into the turnbuckle before Yagurama chases him across and almost crushes him with a bodysplash....

JT:Visage will be enjoying this...watching his long time foe take such a beating...

Yagurama makes the quick tag to Nogami,who climbs into the ring and quickly rushes into the corner,driving a big boot into the face of Corchia.Zach staggers back out and Nogami back heel kicks him in the stomach before dragging Corchia up onto his shoulders...

HE:SAMURAI...

Nogami lifts Zach up but Corchia drops off the back and pushes Nogami against the ropes before flooring the Dopant Zero member with a dropsault.Corchia quickly runs off the ropes as Nogami gets back up...

JT:MAGIC ROUNDABOUT!

Corchia comes back and nails Nogami with a front flip DDT...
........Yagurama drags Corchia under the bottom rope and the slams him back against the ringpost as the crowd boo.

JT:Zach Corchia was going to pull off the shock win there...

The referee is shouting at Yagurama as Zach Corchia lays slumped in a heap on the outside of the ring.Cerberus and Orthrus take their opportunity to both climb over the top rope in to the ring...they each grab ahold of Kenzaki Nogami's throat and then lift him skywards into a huge double chokeslam in the centre of the ring...

HE:The Brothers Grimm are out to show their dominance...

JT:FROM ABOVE!

The crowd cheer as Johnny Lawless leaps onto the top rope and dives off into a double clothesline on the Brothers Grimm.Cerberus staggers back against the ropes and Lawless runs at him,clotheslining him over the top rope to the outside.Orthrus gets back to his feet and sprints at Lawless,only for Johnny Lawless to pull down the top rope and send Orthrus toppling to the outside...

HE:Johnny Lawless showing his never die attitude....he will take this fight to the Brothers Grimm for aslong as he can...

JT:SUICIDE!

Crowd:Johnny Law-less x10

The crowd are on their feet and applauding as Lawless runs to the ropes and hauls himself over the top,crashing into Cerberus and Orthrus on the outside.Orthrus crashes back into the ringside barrier and then Lawless staggers over and grabs a steel chair as Cerberus gets back to his feet...

HE:LOOKOUT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:20 pm

CRACK!...Cerberus ducks the shot and the chair collides with the ringpost.Cerberus punches Lawless in the stomach and then grabs him by the neck and hauls him over the railings into the front row of the crowd.Cerberus then climbs over the railing and begins to brawl with Lawless into the audience...

JT:Looks like Cerberus and Lawless are now out of the running...

HE:But we still have plenty of superstars left fighting it out...

Nogami gets back to his feet as Colbert Pickwhiste comes off the top rope and knocks the Dopant Zero member down with a shoulder block.They get back up and Pickwhiste kicks Nogami in the stomach...

JT:BOTTOMS UP!

Pickwhiste looks for his powerbomb but Nogami counters into a falling DDT.............1.....................2...............shoulder up.Nogami gets back up and runs off the ropes,returning with a bakatare sliding kick to the face of Pickwhiste.Nogami stands back up and he makes the tag to Yagurama...

HE:Dopant Zero are in the driving seat....this is their chance...

Yagurama climbs through the ropes and he shouts at Pickwhiste to stand up before running at him for a spear.Pickwhiste manages to sidestep at the last minute and sends Yagurama crashing towards the ropes...Zach Corchia back on the apron and Yagurama spears Zach,sending him flying off the apron into the ringside barrier..

JT:That might have just broken a few more ribs..

HE:Pickwhiste with the rollup..

Colbert pulls Yagurama down into a schoolboy..............1...................2...............shoulder up.They get back up and Yagurama explodes into a huge belly to belly slam on Pickwhiste................1...................2............kickout.Yagurama stands up and he lets out a shout before gutwrenching Pickwhiste up..

JT:Yagurama wants to finish it....KUNAI!

Yagurama prepares to nail the gutwrench powerbomb as Visage climbs into the ring and springboards onto the ropes,sailing back into a disaster kick that knocks Yagurama off balance.Visage then jumps onto the top rope...

HE:CROSSBODY!

Visage leaps off onto Yagurama with the crossbody,only for Yagurama to roll right through,along the ground and back onto his feet before flipping Visage onto his shoulders...

JT:INCREDIBLE...KUNAI POWERBOMB!

HE:SPEAR!

Yagurama flips Visage onto his shoulders as Pickwhiste runs across and wipes out Yagurama with the spear,drawing massive cheers from the crowd..

JT:Pickwhiste is going to do it....win it for his team...

HE:And his teammate who is taking a beating somewhere in the back..

...3!

JT:THREE...OH MY GOD...

HE:THIS IS INSANE...

Crowd:This is awe-some x5

The referee's hand is about to come down for the three count as Zach Corchia,somehow,launches himself off the top rope into a shooting star legdrop that breaks the count.Zach staggers back to his feet in a whole lot of pain before slingshotting himself over the top rope into a senton splash,only for Orthrus to catch him across his shoulders..

JT:Oh dear...

Orthrus holds Zach above his head before walking slowly towards the announce table.Zach is powerless to stop him as he is hoisted high into the air..

HE:DEATH FROM ABOVE!

The crowd are stunned as Visage is on the scene,steel chair in hand,and drives the weapon into the stomach of Orthrus.Orthrus doubles in pain as Corchia scrambles off the back and then Visage clatters the chair across Orthrus' back..

JT:Visage coming to the rescue of Zach Corchia....whoever would of thought it...

HE:I can buy it....Visage wants to be the one that ends Corchia...

Orthrus staggers against the announce table and then Visage crashes the chair against him again.The camera scene changes and shows Johnny Lawless and Cerberus fighting in the backstage area.Cerberus grabs Lawless by the throat and hauls him against a nearby wall before kicking Lawless in the stomach...

JT:He's gonna slam Lawless on the concrete...

Cerberus looks for the "burn in hell" but Lawless pulls back and kicks Cerberus right between the legs.The monster looks in serious pain as Lawless grabs a fire extinguisher from the wall and then sprays it in the eyes of Cerberus before kicking him in the stomach...

JT:STUNNER!

HE:Whoah...

The crowd can be heard going wild as Lawless drops Cerberus in the backstage area with the stunner.He is on his knees with a smile on his face before getting back to his feet.He looks down at Cerberus and then recoils slightly as the monster sits bolt upright...

JT:My god what does it take to keep Cerberus down..

Security is on the scene,trying to pull Lawless away from the situation as the action goes back to ringside.Colbert Pickwhiste runs into the corner for a bodysplash but Yagurama ducks it,causing Colbert to slam into the turnbuckle.Pickwhiste staggers back out and Yagurama hits a massive german suplex before running against the ropes,returning into a big splash...

HE:Pickwhiste is done for here...........

.......Colbert just kicks out!

JT:Dopant Zero are firing on all cylinders here...this could be their moment...

Yagurama stands up tall and he stares around the arena before crouching in the corner,waiting for Pickwhiste to stand up.On the outside,Visage is thrown against the steel steps by Orthrus and then the big man grabs the steel chair off the floor...

HE:Visage could be going asleep here...

JT:OH YES!

The crowd cheer as the chair comes down towards the head of Visage,only for Zach Corchia to superkick the chair into the face of Orthrus.The giant falls down on the floor and Corchia picks the chair up before throwing it ECW style at the skull of Orthrus...

HE:Zach Corchia has come to life...and he's fighting with all he's got...

Pickwhiste staggers up in the ring,falling towards the ropes as Corchia gets up on the apron and makes the blind tag.Yagurama rushes towards Pickwhiste anyway and drills him with a ferocious spear....

JT:Pickwhiste just got broken in half....

HE:But Zach Corchia is ready and waiting...

The crowd cheer as Corchia springboards off the ropes,landing a seated senton on Yagurama.Corchia is holding his ribs and breathing heavily but he looks ready to fight as Yagurama gets back onto his feet and Zach kicks him in the stomach...

JT:PEDIGREE!

Yagurama runs Corchia back to the corner and tries to trap against the turnbuckle but Zach dives over Yagurama and rolls back onto his feet.Yagurama turns around,only to take a shining wizard to the jaw from Zach...

HE:Zach needs to watch on his blindside...

Kenzaki Nogami is back in the ring and he attempts to blindside Corchia,only for Zach to sidestep in an instant and slam Nogami into Yagurama.Nogami staggers back around and Corchia roundhouse kicks him into the opposite corner before following in with a second shining wizard...the crowd are rocking as Zach lifts Nogami onto the top rope..

JT:I can never,ever comprehend just how brave and gutsy Zach Corchia really is...

HE:The guy is a warrior...i will give him that..

JT:Corchia on the edge....EaZy Plunge!

The crowd in attendance are on their feet as the flashbulbs go off and Corchia delivers the phenomenal pedigree off the top rope on Kenzaki Nogami.He is kneeling on the canvass looking slightly shocked..

HE:I can't believe it...Zach Corchia is going to do it...

.,...3!

JT:We have new number one..

The referee's hand is about to hit the mat for a third time when Visage breaks the cover.The crowd boo in horror as Corchia quickly scrambles back up,only for Visage to drive a steel chair into gut and then slam the weapon across Zach's injured ribs..

JT:That no good,evil son of a b1tch...

HE:Visage and Corchia were never going to work as a team..

Visage throws the chair away and then exits the ring,drawing a hateful response from the crowd.Zach Corchia is in a whole heap of pain as he staggers up,straight into a gutwrench from Yagurama...

JT:KUNAI POWERBOMB!

HE:Forget it...

The crowd boo as Yagurama smashes Corchia into the canvass with the gutwrench powerbomb.He then hauls Zach to the corner,leaving him slumped there.The giant Dopant Zero member then climbs onto the ropes and bounces a few times before jumping off...

JT:BANZAI DROP!

HE:I cannot imagine the pain or internal suffering that Zach Corchia is going through right now..

JT:Excruciating to say the least..

The near 300 pound Yagurama jumps off the top rope and drives all his body weight down into the chest and ribcage of Zach Corchia...
.........3!

HE:That's it...Dopant Zero have their shot...finally they are the number one contenders..

JT:But it wasn't clear cut...they benefitted from a serious amount of ill-feeling between other competitors....a chaotic fatal four way tag team match to say the very least...but the end result in not in doubt,Dopant Zero are the new number one contenders...

Yagurama helps Nogami back to his feet as "Breathe" plays out of the speakers and the referee raises their arms in victory.The crowd are booing as both members of Dopant Zero celebrate,motioning belts around their waists.

HE:Not many people can deny that Dopant Zero deserve their shot at the big time...and now they will clash with GazzyD and Jerome Dubois on the grandest stage of them all..

JT:Night of Glory is just two weeks away...and on that night,Dopant Zero will challenge for the Undisputed tag team championships...

HE:Massive opportunity on the horizon for these two young stars....

JT:And what about the rest of the fallout....the hatred between Zach Corchia and Visage has intensified tenfold....and the issues between Cerberus and Lawless are growing by the moment....

Visage is shown disappearing through the curtain as Zach Corchia is coughing up blood in the ring.Colbert Pickwhiste is shaking his head on the stage as another 6CW superstar comes storming from behind the curtain...

JT:What the hell is he doing out here.....

HE:TAKE THAT YOU RACIST!

The crowd boo furiously as Killbane comes running down the ramp and spins Colbert Pickwhiste around before nailing a codebreaker on the stage.Killbane is laughing as Colbert rolls off the ramp in pain and then the Mexican superstar stands up and breathes in the boos of the crowd.

JT:Add another vendetta to the list...Killbane has been waiting for his chance to strike and now he's got it...

HE:You can't blame him...Pickwhiste is a racist bigot who deserves everything he gets..

The scene cuts into the back and shows the fight between Cerberus and Johnny Lawless still being seperated by security as they throw all manner of weapons at one another.The cameras then go back to ringside as Dopant Zero continue to celebrate and the referee checks on Zach Corchia.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

*The crowd cheer as the action goes into the backstage area and Jackson Black is standing by with Timothy Allen

TA:Jackson....in just a few moments you will have your chance to qualify for the "Treasure Trail".A huge opportunity for any 6CW superstar....guaranteeing you a spot at Night of Glory,and if you are successful...you could be in line for a 6CW World Heavyweight Championship match....how big is this for you?

Jackson:The biggest opportunity that has come my way for a long time....because last week I watched my dreams of headlining Night of Glory slip away...but now I am back in the hunt...now my dream doesn't seem so far away..

It is bordering on a miracle,because whilst I was just coming around to the idea that I would be taking a backseat heading towards April 22nd...now i have been thrown the opportunity of a lifetime.

TA:And what exactly would winning the Treasure Trail mean to you?

Jackson:Everything....I have never made any bones about the fact that my desire is to be world champion...I want it more than anything in the world.And everytime I have got close,I have been screwed over........but the "treasure trail" is a whole different ballgame...it puts me in the position of power...it leaves me calling the shots...

To win that briefcase at Night of Glory would be the best feeling of my career thus far....but on the same night I could eclipse it...I could do something that no man has done before...I could compete twice at Night of Glory...twice in one night....creating history by defeating five other men in the "Treasure Trail"...then headlining on the grandest stage of them all by competing and winning the 6CW World Championship...

TA:Obviously the possibilities are endless...but what about your opponent here tonight...Kenji Hidari..

Black:Haha yeah Hidari...plenty of people think Hidari might be a future star in this business...but what I cannot get out of my head is his actions last week...helping out Genesis to try and screw over 6CW...to me that will not be forgotten...that cannot just be wiped away...

So here tonight I get to kill the proverbial two birds with one stone...not only do I get to book my place at Night of Glory...but I get to teach Kenji Hidari a very valuable and important lesson...

What goes around....comes around...

Only this time,it's gone come back ten times over!

*The crowd cheer as Black shoulders his International Championship and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

*The scene changes and Dopant Zero are celebrating in the backstage area as Jack Reynolds waits to get an interview.

Reynolds:Kenzaki Nogami...Tsukasa Yagurama....you guys have finally done it.Dopant Zero are the number one contenders to the Undisputed Tag Team Championships...and you will face GazzyD and Jerome Dubois in two weeks at Night of Glory...

*Nogami snatches the mic

Nogami:This has been a long damn time coming...so many obstacles have been put in front of us,but now we have removed them.Now we have destroyed everything on our path...and there is nothing stopping Dopant Zero from accomplishing our "night of glory".

Yagurama:WE BEAT EVERYONE...THEY STAND,THEY FALL....NOW GAZZYD...JEROME DUBOIS...YOUR FATE SEALED....WE CRUSH YOU....WE DEFEAT YOU....WE NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...

Nogami:My partner prefers a much directer approach and on this occassion I agree with him...we have beaten anyone and everyone that has tried to stand in our way....every tag team in the land that has had the balls to fight us,has faced the same consequences..

And now one team is left....GazzyD and Jerome Dubois...the forgotten men...two former world champions that are now leaving their stench in the tag team division....they stand between us and the accolade we deserve....so at Night of Glory they will be removed like every other team gone before..

And they can fight...they can reach back into their lockers and pull out the greatest of all their performances...better than any performance they have ever had...but it will not be enough...

We came from shores afar to showcase to the world that we are the best tag team in the universe...and in just two weeks...we will do just that,on the biggest stage possible...

*There is applause from the off-camera area and then Kenji Hidari enters the scene

Hidari:Good job guys...I knew you could not fail tonight...the tag team titles are within your grasp now...

And now it is my time to emulate your success....tonight I will pull myself free of the shackles of oppression....truly put Team Japan on the map by booking myself a spot in the "Treasure Trail"...

And then at Night of Glory our takeover will be complete....all talk of Genesis...all talk of 6CW will be nothing but futile...because our time has come...Dopant Zero will be crowned the best tag team in the world....and when the clock chimes midnight on the evening of April 22nd 2012...not only will I have won the "Treasure Trail",but,without a shadow of a doubt,I will be the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion!

*All three members of Team Japan celebrate and shake hands as the scene changes once again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:22 pm

*Alex Walker is in the back with every 6CW referee and vast amounts of security personnel.Walker looks very agitated as he paces back and forth.

Walker:You may be all wondering why I have gathered you here...but the fact is,we are just two weeks away from the biggest pay per view in this company's history...

At this very moment in time our defining moment as a wrestling organisation is in jeaporady of being overshadowed by a missing child...

*Alex Walker points to the monitor next to him,where Engel Harlequin is shown taking Hero's son out of the building.

Walker:I have had so many phonecalls,e-mails,tweets about this situation...people are appalled...a smal child was taken off this premises and people want to see a result from us..they want to see us take action.

*Walker looks around at the whole room

Walker:Now as 6CW employees it is your job to ensure that this business runs smoothly...each and every man and woman on our payroll has a duty to do what is required....and right now there is one very basic requirment..

I want everyone searching this building....searching wherever you have to to make sure this issue is rectified...i've got Make A Wish on the phone every 30 minutes,ready to pull the plug...ESPN,Fox,all our major investors are shocked and dismayed...this cannot go on..

We are a professional wrestling company...people tune in to expect drama,violence and non-stop action...but there isn't a soul in the land that does not draw the line at child abduction...

This has gone too far and I want all of you on your guard...anything suspicious then you notify security...anything out of the ordinary....this has to be a team effort....

Because not only is Night of Glory on the line...but so is the future of this business...if they pull the plug then we are finished...back into the basement...back to the gutter...

I know you didn't ask for this...neither did I...but we all have a moral obligation to ensure this child's safety...

So please...do what you can...and as your boss...I will do the same.....

But we do not rest until we get Austin back safely....and when we do,you have my word that the perpetrator of this most heinous crime will pay the price...

*Alex Walker nods his head and the staff members begin to file out of the room.One referee,a young man with blond hair,is the last to exit..

Walker:Gavin..

*The referee turns to Alex Walker

Walker:I just wanted to have a quick word with you if possible..

*The referee nods his head and takes a seat as Walker closes the door on the cameras

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:22 pm

Match 3
Treasure Trail Qualifier
Jackson Black vs Kenji Hidari

HE:What a great act of leadership by Alex Walker....doing everything he can to get Austin back..

JT:I applaud Alex Walker for showing iniative in this time of crisis...but that does not detract from the fact that Austin was in his care last week when Engel Harlequin abducted him...Walker is only rectifying mistakes that never should of been made in the first place...

"Hood Hop" plays out to a chorus of boos from the 6CW faithful and then Kenji Hidari makes his entrance,standing on the stage as pyros explode behind him.The leader of "Team Japan" unzips his tracksuit before making his way to the ring.

JT:And now it's time for a mouth-watering Treasure Trail qualifying match...

HE:Only two more spots up for grabs....Mike Hill,Yarmouth Blade,Perfect Jack and Udo Berg have already qualified....and now Kenji Hidari has the chance to cement his place..

JT:But he has one heck of a task on his hands and this should be a great matchup..

Hidari ignores the boos of the crowd as he climbs up into the ring and then goes to the corner to pose.He points up at the "night of glory" sign with an arrogant smirk on his face...

HE:Kenji Hidari has vowed to follow on from the success of Dopant Zero earlier tonight...he believes Night of Glory will be a crowning achievment for all of Team Japan...and if he wins tonight then he moves a step closer to making that a reality...

Hidari jumps down into the centre of the ring and stretches before "Watch me shine" echoes out to cheers from the fans in attendance.Red,white and blue pyros explode before Jackson Black,with the 6CW International Title over his shoulder,walks out onto the stage.

JT:The only ever "International Champion" in the history of 6CW...it is Jackson Black's dream to not only headline Night of Glory,but also win the 6CW World Title on the same night...if he wins this bout and then wins the "treasure trail" then he could truly have a "night of glory" on April 22nd...

HE:Not going to happen...he won't even get out of the blocks tonight...

JT:I wouldnt bet on that...but i would bet on a cracking contest right here..two men who are destined for greatness here in 6CW,no doubts about it.Don't forget that it was Jackson Black who thwarted Hidari's allegiance with Genesis two weeks ago...assisting Leone inside the "Elimination Chamber"....that should add a nice spice to this bout...

Black slowly makes his way down to the ring and climbs onto the apron.He scales the ropes from the outside and holds his championship belt into the air before jumping down into the ring.The referee stands in between both superstars as the trash talk begins...

HE:So much riding on this match...the huge paycheque of competing at Night of Glory...aswell as a spot in the "Treasure Trail"...a potential world championship match whenever you choose it..the chance of going from star to superstar in one night...

JT:For Jackson Black or Kenji Hidari,this match could very well set them on the road to greatness...that is how big this chance really is...

The referee stands in between both men and reads them the riot act before standing back and calling for the bell to begin the contest.Jackson Black and Hidari stand looking at one another,Hidari looks up at the "Night of Glory" sign and then motions a belt around his waist...Black smirks and then lashes out with stiff knife edge chops as the match gets underway.Hidari is backed against the ropes as Black continues with the chops and forearms before whipping Kenji across the ring...

HE:Hidari didn't even have a chance to get ready...

Hidari comes off the ropes,straight into a backdrop from Black.Kenji manages to land on his feet though and he kicks Jackson in the stomach as he turns around.Hidari lands with right hands to the face before whipping Black to the corner and following in...Black uses his athleticism to grab the top rope before propelling him over the oncoming Hidari and then waistlocks him on the come down...

JT:Excellent work from Jackson Black...GERMAN!

The crowd cheer as Black throws Hidari over his shoulders in on motion,nailing a german suplex.................1....................2............Kenji kicks out.They get back to their feet and Black slams a knee into the stomach of Hidari before hitting him with a t-bone suplex..............1..............2............shoulder up!

HE:Black can have all the fun he wants in the early going...but we all know that Hidari has his number in the long game...

JT:I don't know that...I'd say this was a real pick 'em...

Hidari gets up and looks a little shaken as Black slams a hard right hand into his jaw and then whips Hidari off the ropes.Kenji comes back and Black lowers his head for a backdrop,only for Hidari to slam a boot into Black's head and then follow up with a clothesline attempt...

HE:Ducked it...

JT:AMERICAN...

Black ducks the clothesline and scoops Hidari onto his shoulders for the "American slam" but Hidari drops off the back and pushes Black off the ropes before flooring him with a dropkick as he comes back.They both get back up and Hidari lifts Black up onto his shoulders...

HE:GENSHIN!

Hidari looks for the fireman's gutbuster but Black catches his leg on the way down before swiping Kenji's standing foot...

JT:Black wants the cloverleaf here...

Black looks for the submission hold but Kenji Hidari manages to kick Black back to the corner and then he scrambles back up.He chases Jackson to the corner but Black lifts himself onto the ropes and sunset flips over the back.....................1........................2...........Hidari kicks out.Both men get back to their feet and Hidari looks for a huge roundhouse kick but Black ducks underneath it and waistlocks Hidari before running him against the ropes...

HE:CHAOS THEORY!

Black nails the rolling german suplex on Kenji Hidari.Hidari lands badly on the back of his neck and then staggers back to his feet as Jackson Black makes his way towards his opponent in the centre of the ring...

JT:FINAL...

Hidari is able to swivel out of the "crossrhodes" attempt and he lifts Black up,flapjacking him backwards across the top rope.Black staggers back in pain and Hidari rolls him up............1......................2..............kickout from Black.They get back to their feet and Hidari kicks Jackson in the stomach before lifting him into the air...

HE:BRAINBUSTER!

Hidari is about to nail the brainbuster when Black floats behind and takes Hidari down with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of the head..................1..................2...........Kenji kicks out.

JT:Neither of these men are willing to give up their opportunity...you can see how much it means to them..

Jackson Black drags Hidari back to his feet and tries to flip him up into a powerbomb position but Hidari jumps out back and rushes towards the ropes,leaping into a springboard before soaring back into a crossbody takedown on Black........................1......................2............shoulder up.They get onto their feet and Hidari looks for a belly to belly suplex but Black rakes his eyes and then nails a belly to belly suplex of his own...

HE:Such talent on show...I can't believe one of these men will have to miss out on the "Treasure Trail"...

Jackson Black looks down at Hidari before staggering over to the corner and then he climbs up the ropes.He perches there for a few moments as he gains his composure before leaping as the flashbulbs go off...

JT:MOONSAULT!

Hidari is already rolling away as Black soars through midair and the crowd groan as Jackson slams heavily into the canvass.He is clutching at his midsection in alot of pain as he staggers up and Hidari greets him with a tornado kick......................1........................2............shoulder up!

HE:Now is Hidari's time to turn the screw...Black was hurt badly there...

Hidari pulls Black back up by the hair and he whips him towards the corner.He follows in but Black slams a back elbow out into the jaw of Hidari before lifting himself onto the second rope and prepares himself to jump..

JT:WHAT A COUNTER!

The crowd are forced to applaud as Kenji Hidari springboards onto the ropes and catches Black on the second rope with a hurricanrana takedown.They both get back to their feet,Black extremely groggy,and Hidari knees Jackson in the stomach before delivering an impressive brainbuster...

HE:Brainbuster will finish it..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:23 pm

..........Black kicks out!

JT:Very close to a three count there,Jackson Black is barely hanging on here...

Hidari has words with the referee before pulling Black up onto his feet and then snapmares him back onto the canvass.Kenji lashes a fierce kick to the spine of his foe before bouncing off the ropes and returning with a low dropkick to the face...

HE:No..

JT:That is incredible...

As Hidari flies through the air for the dropkick,Black somehow transitions his body and slides along the canvass,underneath Hidari and comes out on the other side clutching Kenji's ankle...

JT:Anklelock...

The crowd cheer and Hidari shouts in pain as Black tries to synch the submission in to full effect.Hidari reaches for the ropes,but is too far away and instead he rolls right through,sending Black crashing,chest-first,against the turnbuckle.

HE:Excellent work from Hidari...

Hidari quickly scrambles back to his feet and he sprints into the corner,diving into double knees across the spine of Jackson Black.Black slumps against the turnbuckle and Hidari drags him out into a back suplex before going back to the corner himself..

JT:Jackson Black is down and now Hidari is taking the risk..

HE:A very big risk...

Hidari reaches the top rope and he looks down at Jackson Black before scanning out the sold-out crowd..

HE:Here we go..

JT:WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Hidari's momentary lapse in concentration allows Black to get back onto his feet,sprint across the ring,up the ropes,and deliver a scintillating overhead belly to belly suplex from the top rope.Both men are down and hurting in the centre of the ring as the crowd firmly get behind Jackson Black...

JT:Kenji Hidari's momentum faded in an instant there...and now we are back on a level playing field...

HE:Only one man can qualify for the "Treasure Trail"...

They get back to their feet,meeting in the centre of the ring where they begin to throw fists.Black rocks Hidari's head back several times before whipping his opponent off the ropes.Hidari comes back and he leaps over Black,running off the opposite side only for Black to swivel on his heel and send Hidari high into a backbody drop as he comes back....Hidari's holds his lower back as gets back up and Jackson Black scoops him up easily into a backbreaker..

JT:Black might have something to work with here now...a bullseye on the back of Hidari...

Hidari's back seems to be causing him alot of pain as he stumbles to his feet again and Jackson Black lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before swiping his legs out and the crowd roar in approval..

HE:Not the cloverleaf..

JT:It could be that time...

Black is doing everything he can to synch in the submission,but Hidari manages to grab his hair and pull him into a small package......................1.........................2...............shoulder up.They both scramble back up and Hidari looks for a clothesline but it's countered into a northern lights suplex.........................1.............................2...............kickout!

HE:What is it going to take for either of these men to put the other way..

Jackson Black gets back onto his feet and he quickly scoops Hidari onto his shoulders for an "American slam" but Hidari drops off the back and looks to counters with a german suplex.Black shows his wrestling skills to swivel out and he pushes Hidari off the ropes,flooring him with a clothesline as he comes back.Hidari gets back to his feet and Black pulls him into position..

JT:FINAL TOUCH!

Black looks for the "crossrhodes" again but this time Hidari sits down into an inverted jawbreaker.Jackson staggers back into the corner and Hidari gets back to his feet before following in with a massive kick to the face of Black....Jackson is extremely groggy as Hidari drags him out into the centre of the ring...

HE:And this is where it ends...GENSHIN!

Hidari hoists Black up for the gutbuster but Black rolls down the back.....................1.......................2.................shoulder up.They both quickly scramble back up and Hidari attempts to leapfrog over Black,only for Jackson to catch his opponent on his shoulders...

JT:POWER...

HE:DRAGONRANA WILL DO IT!

Hidari amazingly counters the powerbomb attempt into a dragonrana.......................1...........................2..............Black just manages to push his shoulder up.

JT:What a display of wrestling this is...absolutely incredible from both men..

Both superstars make it back to their feet and Hidari lashes hard chops to the chest of Black before whipping him off the ropes.Black comes back and Hidari drop-toe holds him to the canvass and tries to roll into an armbar but Black rolls right through and back onto his feet.Hidari is quick to join him and Black tries to lift Hidari onto his shoulders but Kenji drops behind and he kicks Black in the stomach and attempts an irish whip,which Black manages to reverse...

JT:Black reversed the whip...MY GOD!

HE:Jeez...

Crowd;That was awe-some x5

JT:I am inclined to agree....sensational...

Black sends Hidari off the ropes and he tilt-a-whirls him on the comeback into the "American slam" as the whole arena goes wild...
.............3!

JT:Jackson Black is in the "Treasure Trail"...

HE:Not yet he's not...

Black has one arm raised in victory but the referee quickly corrects him and points to Hidari's foot on the bottom rope.Black looks furious as he kneels in shock,staring at the boot of Hidari,who otherwise is completely motionless.

JT:After that move from Jackson Black I am surprised Hidari even knew where he was...but he found the ropes and that cannot be argued with...this match will continue..

HE:And Black needs to regain some composure...

Jackson Black is on his feet arguing with the referee,but the official merely points to Hidari's foot on the rope and says no more.Jackson feels aggrieved but reluctantly turns back around and he drags Hidari back up..

JT:All Jackson needs to do is get Hidari down in the centre and this one is over...

Black pulls Hidari into the centre of the ring and then twists him into position for the "Final Touch".Hidari is extremely groggy...

JT:This will finish it..

HE:He was playing possum....GENSHIN!

Hidari swivels out of nowhere and scoops Black onto his shoulders before launching him through the air for the fireman's gutbuster...Black hurtles down towards the knee of Hidari but he manages to catch it once again and swipe Hidari's standing leg...

JT:CLOVERLEAF!

..........3!

HE:It's over...

JT:What?...no way...

The crowd are stunned and the boos are unmerciless as "Hood Hop" roars out and Kenji Hidari quickly rolls from the ring,celebrating his victory in the aisleway.The instant replays show Hidari countering the cloverleaf attempt into a small package which gained him the valuable three count!

HE:Kenji Hidari has done it....he is in the "Treasure Trail"...

JT:That was a fast count if ever I saw one....that pinfall came out of nothing...

HE:Sounds like sour grapes to me..

JT:Bull(beep) and you know it...that is the same referee that Alex Walker was talking to before this match...are you telling me this isn't what they were discussing?

HE:I doubt it...your just making yourself look foolish Jeff..

JT:Whatever you say...Alex Walker does not want Jackson Black anywhere near that "Treasure Trail" match,he doesn't want Black to have such power in his grasp..

Hidari quickly makes his exit up the rampway and motions a belt around his waist before disappearing into the backstage area.The crowd look ready to riot as Jackson Black is back on his feet.He is shaking with anger and pointing at the official with a crazed look in his eyes..

HE:Get out of there Jackson...don't do something you can regret...

JT:In the space of two weeks,Jackson Black has seen his "Night of Glory" dreams being taken away from him...twice he has been screwed....and I think he has had enough...

The referee is shaking his head at Jackson and claiming it was a legitimate three count.Black looks thunderous and the official points to the badge on his shirt but this seems to infuriate Jackson further...

HE:What are you doing...

Jackson grabs the front of the referee's shirt and rips it off him before scooping the official up onto his shoulders and nails an "American slam" much to the delight of the crowd.Black seems unsatisfied though and he then grabs the referee's legs..

JT:Jackson Black expressing his anger right now..

HE:A fine and a suspension should be on the cards after this...

The crowd pop as Black places the "referee" in the cloverleaf in the centre of the ring.The official is tapping vigorously and yelling in agony but Black will not release the hold.A hoard of referees come sprinting down the stage to break the situation up as Black forces the official into unconsciousness before letting go.He shoves several referees out of the way before climbing from the ring.

JT:I think it's one screwjob too far now for Jackson Black...if I was Alex Walker,I'd be laying very low right now..

HE:There is no proof of a "screwjob" here..

JT:Just a ridiculously fast count from the official...but of course you are right,because when would Alex Walker ever do something like that..

HE:Exactly..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:24 pm

*The action goes backstage where Alex Walker is just finishing up on his phone when he is approached by Killbane.

Killbane:Mr Walker...

Walker:Now is not the time Killbane...

Killbane:With all due respect...

Walker:There is a small child missing right now...whatever it is,it can wait..

Killbane:No sir it cannot wait..

*Walker looks at Killbane with annoyance

Killbane:You might be worried about Make a Wish pulling the plug on their deal with 6CW...and you might be worried about corporate sponsorships looking elsewhere..but think about the money you stand to lose if you do not address the little problem of "racial abuse" in the workplace..

Walker:What do you..

Killbane:You know exactly what I mean...two weeks ago I was racially abused by Colbert Pickwhiste...so far nothing has been said about the situation...no warnings,no fines,no action for a disgusting act of aggression....

Walker:I don't know..

Killbane:What don't you know?...You are suppose to be the boss,you make the cutting edge decisions...I was the victim of racial abuse...I could take this to the very top...lawsuits...and this company could disintegrate over night...I didn't come to this company from Mexico to be treated like this..

*Walker looks a little concerned about the mention of "lawsuits"

Walker:Let's not be hasty here Killbane...I am sure we can come to some sort of understanding...

Killbane:I have the marketability to be a global megastar...I could bring prestige to this company...but I do no appreciate the role I have been given so far.

Walker:I understand your dismay...and perhaps we have overlooked you a little...

Killbane:A little?...first I am forced to suffer abuse at the hands of a neanderthal....and then I was thrown into my match tonight completely unprepared...what were you thinking about bringing Eliminator to 6CW?

Walker:I can understand your anger about that aswell but Eliminator was a hot commodity in Mexico and I could not pass up the opportunity of signing him to a contract...

Killbane:I am not happy Mr Walker...not happy one bit...

Walker:Well hopefully I can come up with something to make up for your disappointment in recent weeks......

Killbane:I certainly hope so....because I really do not want to have to take serious action..

Walker:Leave it with me....but hopefully as a token of my apologies,for now,you can accept that Colbert Pickwhiste will face The Eliminator next week at the Supershow..

*Killbane smirks slightly

Killbane:For now,I will accept that..

*Killbane walks off to a chorus of boos from the crowd

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:24 pm

*The scene changes to an empty room and then a face appears in front of the screen.There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as laughter creeps into the air.

Engel:Good evening 6CW hehehehehehe...

*Engel Harlequin licks his lips

Engel:I understand that right now some of you are having reservations about me....wondering if you should be supporting me after my actions last week...

*Engel looks a little shifty

Engel:But I assure you that I am not a monster....I have no cravings for snatching children...and as crazy as you might think that I am heehhehehehe...I would never harm a hair on the head of little Austin...

*Engel puts on a mock face of sympathy

Engel:What I did last week was purely intended to lift the veil on one of wrestling's longest standing myths....because Hero is a legend hehehehee...he has accomplished a lot in his career...but he is just a man...

Like all of us...every single man in the 6CW roster...even the ones who like to dress up like monsters heehehehhe...we are human beings...and we have personal feelings,we have emotions...and we have limits..

Last week I exposed Hero hehehehehe...because the Alpha Male,the best frickin thing in the world,the "Guardian Angel" is nothing but a man...made up of the same components as everyone else walking this earth....when we strip away all of the smoke and mirrors...all of the bravado...he is a man...nothing more,nothing less...

And that is my goal...because we can all wear masks..hide our faces...hide behind accomplishments on our CV....but all the mystique of Hero,all of magician tricks that he likes to pull...I am going to remove them all...

I am a fan...how can you not be...Hero is a living legend...but I want to see exactly what he is made of.I want to see the makings of the man inside....so I have little Austin...and I will give him back when Hero agrees to face me with with it all on the line...

No interference..no gimmicks...no rules...I want Hero the man....I want the man that goes home to his family at the end of a day's work...because I want to know if an idol of this business can still accomplish great things when real life hazes into the job...

And I know Hero probably won't waste a second in accepting my challenge...but I challenge Hero to really think about it...because I am not asking for a match where he can be protected by Genesis or protected by loyal disciples....I am asking him to face me one on one....for him to look upon me as the real deity...the man that can make or break what remains of his career...

I am a man that fears nothing...I have no goals in life...I have no demands or thoughts of failure or success....I am all about the chaos hehehehehe...I love chaos and I want to see chaos burn the infrastructure of this company..

So everyone knows where I will be...out in the ring later this evening...and if Hero has an answer for me....

Then please feel free to deliver it personally hehehehehe..

*Engel continues to laugh hysterically before switching off the camera

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm

*The crowd boo as the scene changes and Mr Kenty is standing with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Kenty...in a few moments time you will get your chance at facing Engel Harlequin....now tensions have to be high right now in Genesis...Night of Glory is just around the corner...and with the abduction of Hero's son,tell us how it feels to be the man that faces Harlequin here tonight?

Kenty:I'll tell you exactly what is going to happen here tonight...I am going to continue my fine run of form,continue to show why I am the future of this business...and I am going to make Engel Harlequin suffer beyond his wildest pain threshold.What kind of a sicko kidnaps a little child?

That guy is deranged psycho that needs to be dealt with...and that is exactly what I am going to do...I am going to punish him...I am going to dismantle him...make him squeal until he tells us where Austin is...

Nothing is going to stand in the way of Genesis...we have a date with destiny at Night of Glory and nobody and nothing will stop that...we have worked too hard for too long and I guarantee that there will be no more slip ups..

Reynolds:With Night of Glory so close now..what role do you expect to be playing at Wembley?

Kenty:Mr Walker is putting the final details together at this very moment in time,so I am not suppose to say anything...but let's be honest,last week as we closed Escalation it was me with my hand raised in victory...I won the main event...I pinned Jackson Black...one....two....three..in the middle of that ring..

*Kenty smiles smugly as the crowd boo

Kenty:Do you know what that means Jack?

*Reynolds just looks at Kenty,who laughs again

Kenty:I defeated the 6CW International Champion...therefore,I am obviously the number one contender to that championship...

Reynolds:So you are facing Jackson Black at Night of Glory?

Kenty:Like I said,Mr Walker is putting the final details together...I am sure an announcement will be made soon enough...but for now I advise you all to sit back,get yourselves comfy as I go out to that ring and beat that maniacal clown within an inch of his pathetic life...

It's time...to watch me shine!

*Kenty smiles at the little quip and is about to exit the scene.He turns around and finds himself face to face with Hero.Hero looks thunderous and is still holding the baseball bat in his hand.

Kenty:Hero...what can I do for you?

Hero:What can you do for me?...I'll tell you exactly what you can do for me Kenty...you can march yourself down to that ring right now and you can beat Engel Harlequin until he can't breathe...he you can leave him choking on his own blood,clinging to that last strand of life....you can do that for me Kenty....can't you?

*Kenty looks a little hesitant at the look on Hero's face

Kenty:You bet I can..

Hero:Good...because i've done alot of good things for Genesis....and now I want my payback....now the "Guardian Angel" wants Genesis to do something for him...Engel Harlequin has taken my son...and whilst Alex Walker has these guys babysitting me..

*Hero looks over his shoulder and reveals three security guards behind him

Hero:I'd say my hands were pretty much tied...but your hands aren't tied are they Kenty...your hands are ready for action...and I want you to go out there and inflict as much damage as you possibly can on that freak..

Kenty:And that's what I will do..

Hero:But leave him conscious...I want him still breathing when I get my hands on him..

Kenty:And what are you going to do?

Hero:What am I going to do....my good friend...I am going to kill him..

*Kenty's eyes widen in shock as Hero laughs,almost maniacally,and then walks off,the security following him.Kenty continues to look a little shocked before leaving the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:25 pm

*The scene changes to the office of Phil Liederman and the door is shoved open by an irate Jackson Black.

Black:Please tell me something is being done about that bull(beep)..

Liederman:It's out of my hands Jackson...you know I have no jurisdiction until Night of Glory is over...

Black:Walker is screwing me over...he doesn't want me at Night of Glory..

Liederman:No,he wants you at Night of Glory...he just doesn't want you in a position of power..

Black:What do you mean..

Liederman:I thought you might of heard the announcement but obviously not...Walker just signed your match at Night of Glory...

Black:What?...with who?

Liederman:He's making you defend the International Championship....against Mr Kenty..

*Crowd boo

Black:Are you serious?...so after two screwjobs in two weeks that is my reward...Kenty...jeez this is going too far...

Liederman:Just roll with it...there isn't much I can do from my end but I will do what I can...maybe I can still work an opening for you..

Black:Do whatever it takes...I should be headlining Night of Glory...at the very least I should be seeing my name up in lights...but if Walker has his way,i'll be jerking the curtain before the crowd has even arrived at the arena...

Liederman:Leave it with me Jackson and I will do everything I can...no promises...

Black:I don't want promises...just actions....and in the meantime,Kenty can rest assured that he will pay for Genesis' attempts at sabotaging me...

*Black shoulders his International Championship and then exits the room

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

Match 4
Mr Kenty vs Engel Harlequin

The action is back at ringside as "Numb" echoes out and the crowd boo heavily.Green fireworks explode into the air and then Mr Kenty makes his entrance onto the stage.He smirks at the reaction from the crowd before making his way down to the ring.

JT:So the news is official...in just two weeks at Night of Glory it is going to be Jackson Black versus Mr Kenty with the 6CW International Championship on the line...

HE:Chance for Mr Kenty to make the transition from a great tag team wrestler to a great singles competitor....

JT:But before we get to Night of Glory,Kenty has been given another job from Genesis...to take care of Engel Harlequin...

Kenty makes his way down to the ring and then climbs through the ropes.He continues to mock the crowd as he stands on the ropes and points to the green "G" on the front of his shirt.Kenty jumps down into the centre of the ring as "Carnival" rings out and eerie laughter fills the airwaves...

HE:And now the sicko that likes to abduct kids...

JT:I am surprised by Engel Harlequin's actions...he says he wants to face Hero at Night of Glory in an "unsanctioned match"...and he wanted to push the envelope as far as he could to make sure Hero accepted..

HE:All he had to do was ask...I am sure Hero would of accepted..

JT:I am inclined to agree...

The laughter continues to ring out as Engel Harlequin shuffles his way onto the stage.He stares around with a creepy look in his eyes before making his way down towards the ring.Mr Kenty is staring at Harlequin with serious dislike etched across his face before Harlequin collapses down onto both knees...

JT:My god what a shot...

The crowd are stunned as Hero has sprinted out from the back and slammed the baseball bat across the back of Harlequin.The clown is down on his knees and he lets out a giggle as Hero drives the bat into the side of his neck before proceeding to slam the bat across the arms and legs of Harlequin..

HE:This has been coming all night...I knew security would not be able to contain Hero..

JT:And Hero is going to beat Engel Harlequin until he finds out where his son is..

Hero turns the bat on it's edge and begins to slam it down into the midsection of Harlequin,who wheezes and then chuckles to himself.Security come bustling out from the back but Hero lays all three of them out with sickening shots with the baseball bat...

HE:Hero has completely snapped...

Engel Harlequin has managed to crawl back to his feet but Hero quickly drives the bat into his midsection and then cracks it across the clown's spine.Mr Kenty rolls from the ring and rushes into the aisleway....

JT:Whoah lookout...

Hero whirls around and points the bat at Kenty,but Kenty holds his hands up in surrender and pleads with Hero.He points to the "G" on his shirt and then drags Harlequin back onto his feet.Kenty begins to rock hard punches into the jaw of Engel and then runs him back into the security railing before lifting Harlequin up and dropping him rib-first across the barrier...

HE:Kenty is showing the unity in Genesis...helping Hero in any way he can..

Kenty drags Harlequin forwards and he irish whips him,head-first,into the steel steps as the crowd groan.Harlequin slumps onto the floor as the sound reverberates all around the area and then Hero walks into the picture.He orders Kenty away and then makes his way over to Engel...

JT:Hero is desperate to find his son...and you cannot blame him...any problems you might have with Hero and the way he conducts himself goes out of the window when you realize the situation he is in right now..

Hero drags Engel up and slams his head against the steps,leaving him slumped there.Hero then twirls the baseball bat over his head and is ready to bring it down..

???:STOP...HERO STOP...

*The crowd boo visciously as Alex Walker,surrounded by police officers,comes walking into view.Hero turns around and looks livid.

Walker:Don't do it Hero...these police officers are here to arrest Engel Harlequin for the abduction of Austin...let them do their job Hero....let them take care of this situation..

Hero seems to falter slightly as the police officers walk down the rampway towards him.Engel Harlequin twists his head to Hero and he begins to laugh...

Engel:I won't tell them anything...hehehehe and you know I won't....just do as I say and you can have your little boy back...but one false move and this whole thing goes KABOOM!....heeheheehee...

Hero shakes with fury as he stares down at Engel before he kicks the clown right in the face,busting Engel's lip and causing it to split.He then grabs Harlequin's head and bounces it against the steel several times before crawling ontop of the clown and beginning to slam fierce right hands into his face...Engel can be heard laughing as the punches really thud home and the police officers move to break up the fight...

JT:Hero wants to rip Engel's head off..

HE:And these police officers need to act fast or it's going to happen...

Hero:Tell me where my son is you piece of (beep)....

Hero continues to slam punches into Engel's head as the police officers manage to drag him off.Harlequin's face is dripping bloody as he staggers up to his feet....security are on the scene to help and they stand in front of Engel as the police officers guard over Hero..

JT:This is pure and utter chaos...

HE:Just what Engel wanted....

Alex Walker is trying to oversee the situation as Hero breaks through and dives ontop of the security guards,knocking Engel back to the ground.He throws more punches and the officers try to pull him off as he sends kicks at the head of Harlequin...

JT:Hero is hell-bent on destruction here...

Hero is dragged back towards the aisleway but he scuffles free and kicks one of the police officers in the gut before delivering an "encore.He gets back up and fights some more out of his path before running back at Engel,driving a knee into the clown's face and trapping him against the barrier.There is a wild commotion as fists and boots fly and the action becomes chaotic to breakup...

HE:Not even security and the police can sort this out....

Hero is dragged away again and this time he is kept at bay by more police officers and security.Alex Walker is trying to calm Hero down but the "Alpha Male" is unwilling to compromise as he struggles to get past.The police have managed to pull Engel Harlequin up and place him in handcuffs.Engel's face is cut in several places but he continues to laugh as he is led into the aisleway..

Walker;Get him out of here...

Engel continues to stare back at Hero and Walker.Blood drips from his mouth and is staining his teeth but the wild laughter continues as Hero struggles to get past security again.

Hero:WHERE'S MY SON....TELL ME YOU SCUMBAG...

Hero breaks through security again and sprints up the rampway,diving over the security guards again and knocking Engel onto his knees.Hero makes a quick scramble and drags the baseball bat up off the floor as police and security lunge to intervene...

JT:Engel can't protect himself..

Alex Walker looks stunned as Hero delivers a stunning shot with the bat,almost dislodging Engel's jaw on impact.The police officers quickly take Hero to the ground and have no choice but to place him in restraints..

HE:This is unreal...police are arresting Hero now aswell..

JT:Hero guilty of assault with a deadly weapon.....and Engel Harlequin on abduction...these two men are heading to the cells...

Alex Walker is begging the police to change their minds but the officers seem unimpressed as they haul Hero and Engel up onto their feet.Hero is vigorously struggling and trying to get at Harlequin as the clown continues to goad the "Alpha Male".

HE:And to think that these men could collide at Night of Glory..

JT:I hate to even think what might go down if that becomes the case...

Hero throws his head back and connects with one of the police officer's nose,knocking him off balance.He lowers his head like a battering ram and then charges forwards,driving his head into Engel's stomach and knocks him back on the floor.Hero crawls ontop of Harlequin and launches his head into Engel's face before trying to bite him...

HE:Hero just will not be contained...

JT:And these police officers need to do their job...these two are far too combustible to be in the same place...

The officers quickly take action and they pull Engel up and drag him towards the entranceway,whilst Hero is kept on the floor.Alex Walker is shouting out orders as Engel is directed through the curtain..

Hero:You can have your match you SON OF B1TCH....WHERE'S MY SON?

Engel and the police disappear through the curtain as the remaining officers drag Hero back to his feet.Alex Walker looks at Hero in an apologetic manner but Hero merely shakes his head and allows himself to be pulled from the ringside area.

HE:Hero's heading for the cells along with Engel Harlequin..

JT:And we are no closer to finding out where Austin is...

Alex Walker stands on the stage looking completely exhausted before turning back to the ring,where Kenty is demanding that the referee raise his hand in victory.The official informs Kenty that the match never begun so there can be no decision on the outcome of the match...Kenty looks annoyed as Walker signals for him to follow up the ramp..

HE:Kenty never got the chance to build on his momentum...such a shame with a huge match on the horizon...

JT:I'm sure Kenty will get over it...he needs to get back into training and take it from there...Night of Glory is on the horizon...and Jackson Black will take some beating....AMERICAN SLAM!

HE:Noooooooooo!

The crowd pop as Jackson Black,dressed in a hoody and joggers,slides into the ring from the crowd and then spins Kenty around,lifts him onto his shoulders,and delivers the "american slam".Alex Walker looks incredibly dismayed from the stage as Black gets to his feet and climbs onto the ropes,posing for the crowd as he stares out at Walker.

JT:And Jackson Black sending his own message before Night of Glory...Alex Walker's headache continues...

HE:The war between Genesis and 6CW continues....and this is going to have the most dramatic of conclusions,I can just tell...

Jackson Black continues to stare at Alex Walker as the scene changes and the action goes into the backstage area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:26 pm

*The crowd cheer as Zach Corchia is shown in the back with Christy James.Zach has an icepack strapped to his ribs

CJ:This has to stop Zach....

Zach:And it will...soon...

CJ:No it has to stop now...Visage isn't going to stop it...so it's up to you,call a truce..you cannot keep taking beatings like that...and I can't keep watching...

Zach:I know you are suffering...and I know it hurts you even more when you see me suffering...but I cannot and will not call a truce...never.I would rather die that settle on any matter with that animal...this is going to end,of that I promise you...and it is going to end very soon...

*Christy looks nervous and scared

Zach:Visage has thrown everything he possibly can at me...but it's still never been enough...it will never be enough to keep me down...and it's time for him to find that out once and for all...

CJ:What are you going to do?

Zach:I am not going to do anything...I know Visage will do all the hardwork...coax me in...all I have to do is show up and when I show up...so help me god I am going to put an end to this once and for all...no more blood...no more sweat...no more tears..

*Zach wipes a tear off Christy's cheek

Zach:I promise you that after Night of Glory the nightmares of the past two months are going to be nothing but a distant memory....after Night of Glory our lives will start anew....a fresh start...

*Christy manages a weak smile

Zach:But before that...I'll need to walk through hell one more time...straight into the fiery depths and face the most dangerous beast that lurks there....salvation,redemption...call it what you want....but this has to end....and it will end,one way or the other,this is over!

*Zach holds Christy close to him in a hug as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:27 pm

*The scene changes as the action moves into the backstage area.Police officers are placing Engel Harlequin in the back of a police car as he continues to laugh.

Engel:Your making a big mistake hehehehehe....what about the boy...heheheheeh he's all alone..

*Hero is fighting the restraints and trying to get at Engel

Walker:Is it really necessary to take him?...that freak is the only criminal here..

Officer:He assaulted one of my colleagues Mr Walker...we have no choice...

Hero:Don't try and fight my battles Walker...i'll fight them myself...you just make sure you find my son..

Walker:We are doing everything we can..

Hero:Do more.....because when I get out of my cell,I'm coming back...and if that clown is still here aswell,i'm going to finish the job properly..

Walker:The Board of Directors will never sanction a match after what has just happened...

Hero:I don't want them to sanction it....but it's going to happen all the same...i'm coming back,and then i'm going to put that goddamn clown in the ground where he belongs...

*The car with Engel Harlequin in slowly drives away,Engel laughing and winking through the back window.Hero is slowly loaded into the second car.

Walker:We'll have you out in no time Hero...

Hero:Find my son....that's all I want from you...

*Walker looks concerned as Hero is placed in the second police car and then driven away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:27 pm

The crowd cheer as the scene changes and Mike Hill is talking with Jack Reynolds

Reynolds:Mike...in just a few minutes you will pair up with Perfect Jack against the team of Udo Berg and Yarmouth Blade.All four of you are qualifiers for the "Treasure Trail" match at Night of Glory..but also there are a lot of issues between yourself and Yarmouth Blade that need to be addressed aswell....would it be ideal to get those issues out of the way before Night of Glory?

Hill:In an ideal world it would be great to have no issues,but we don't live in an "ideal" world.Me and Yarmouth Blade that have differences that stem back months...me and Udo Berg have differences that stem back weeks....and my partner,Perfect Jack,we don't have any differences...but in two weeks at Night of Glory we will...and that's what makes this match so combustible.

Because although gaining a victory here tonight is morale boosting...it doesn't really mean too much,because all of us have got our eyes on the prize....all four of us are on the edge of our seats as Night of Glory gets ever closer.

After what happened last week I know that I have a score to settle with Yarmouth Blade....scores to settle with Udo Berg....but no matter what happens here tonight,thoses differences and issues between us are going to remain.

It's my job,as a professional,to make sure those issues do not effect my own personal performance.I cannot allow that to happen...on the cusp of such a monumental matchup I cannot allow myself to be distracted....so i'll deal with my problems here tonight....and i'll deal with them again at Night of Glory...the only difference being,when we reach Wembley on April 22nd...i'll overcome those problems,i'll wipe the slate clean and i'll forget all about Yarmouth Blade and Udo Berg....i'll book my one way ticket to greatness by winning the "Treasure Trail" match and i'll begin my rise back to the top...

Then anybody and everybody can have all the problems with me that they want....and they won't mean a goddamn thing.....i'll be sitting on high....6CW World Heavyweight Champion..

And why?.....Because I am that damn...

???:Perfect!

*The crowd cheer as Perfect Jack walks into shot and looks at Hill

Hill:I was just going to go with "good" but "perfect" suits me just fine..

Perfect:Unfortunately Mike I wasn't talking about you...I was referring to me,the man that last week booked his place in the "Treasure Trail"...the man that will walk out of Night of Glory with the "Treasure Trail" briefcase in his possession.....the man destined to regain the championship that never should of left my grasp in the first place....

Hill:You know Jack,me and you have never really had alot of dealings in the past...no real arguments or differences,infact I would say we were cool,don't you think?

*Jack stares at Hill and nods his head

Hill:I have alot of respect for you and what you have achieved in your career...and i'll always hold that respect........but you had your time in the sun,you were a big deal once upon a time...but now it's my time to shine...i'm only just entering the prime of my career and the 6CW World Championship is only a formality when it really comes down to it...

Jack:I'm glad you think so...and maybe after I have won the "Treasure Trail" and after I have become the 6CW World Champion once again,you can work your way up to challenge me....it might be as close as you get to the gold but i'll take you to a match performance that you never even thought you were capable of...

Hill:I appreciate you still have confidence in your abilities...but i've seen your performances since your comeback and I can't say I am impressed...you seem to be holding on to some sort of shred from the past....watching it slipping away from you...now might be the time for you to head for the exits,i'm sure they'll induct you into the hall of fame along the way...but the fact is,your out of touch...you can't reach the heights anymore....and if tonight doesn't prove it,then Night of Glory most certainly will...

Jack:Sounds like a competitive challenge to me...and I very much enjoy a challenge....

Hill:You might of used to like challenges...but believe me,you are very much runner up this time around...i'll see you out there...

*Hill walks off and Perfect Jack laughs slightly before following him

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:28 pm

Match 5
Perfect Jack/Mike Hill vs Udo Berg/Yarmouth Blade

JT:So the tensions building nicely as the hunt for the "Treasure Trail" heats up...

HE:Well every single competitor fancies their chances at getting their hands on that illustrious briefcase...and I think it's going to be extremely difficult to pick a winner..

JT:So far the five entrants are extremely well matched....each and everyone of them has a legitimate shot at victory...that's what makes it so exciting...

HE:And now four of them are going to clash.....

"Next big thing" blasts out to a big reception from the crowd in attendance.Mike Hill swaggers out as blue and white pyros explode behind him and he makes his way down to the ring.Hill climbs up onto the apron before vaulting over the ropes and he goes to the corner to pose.

JT:Mike Hill is the youngest 6WF champion in history...he is extremely well decorated over in that federation....but as of yet he has not tasted 6CW gold...winning the "Treasure Trail" would certainly enhance his chances..

Hill puts his thumbs up to the crowd and jumps down onto the canvass as "I am perfection" roars out to another good ovation.Perfect Jack walks out on stage and nods with focus as purple pyros erupt around him.He then makes his way down to the ring...

HE:And Perfect Jack has been to the top of the 6CW tree before...but now he has a chance to get there once again...if he can regain some of his best form then it might be nigh on impossible to stop him...

Jack climbs into the ring and he goes nose to nose with Hill before brushing past and heading to the corner to pose for the fans.He stands there for a few moments as "Numb" screams out and the cheers quickly turn to boos.

HE:But this guy is my pick...because I don't see anybody stopping the "Genesis Giant"...

JT:Udo Berg would have to be the favourite...his size and strength make him very formidable indeed.....but will Berg be as comfortable when it comes to climbing ladders?...because that's how he will get his hands on the briefcase....

HE:Udo is so big he might just need to lift his arm in the air and pull the briefcase down..

The giant form of Udo Berg marches down to the ring and climbs up onto the apron.He glares at Jack and Hill before stepping over the ropes into the ring.The referee stays in between all three men as "I do what I want" echoes out to more boos and Yarmouth Blade makes his entrance...

JT:Yarmouth Blade and Mike Hill have had some real differences in recent months...differences that almost cost 6CW the Interfed Cup,and they did cost Mike Hill the Freeweight Championship....but can both of these men settle those difference before Night of Glory?

HE:Of course they can't....when the "Treasure Trail" briefcase is on the line these two are going to hate each other even more...

Blade quickly makes his way down to the ring and he climbs through the ropes to join Udo Berg.The referee speaks with both teams for a few moments and then he gives the indication for the match to begin.The timekeeper rings the bell as both teams discuss who is going to start the match..

JT:It's going to be Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade to start us off here..both men ready to continue their rivalry in the early going...

Hill and Blade circle one another before locking up in the centre of the ring.Hill twists Blade's right arm but Blade knees Hill in the stomach and whips him to the corner.Yarmouth follows in but Hill uses the top rope to propel himself into the air and wrap his legs around Blade's neck...

JT:HEADSCISSORS!

Hill looks to spin out into a headscissors but Blade manages to push him over the top rope onto the apron.He makes a grab at Hill but Mike responds with a shoulder thrust through the middle rope and then sunset flips over the top into a rollup................1.....................2...............Blade rolls out onto his feet and looks for a big kick but Hill ducks under it and then spins back onto his feet...Yarmouth turns around and Hill nails him with a running monkey flip before bouncing off the ropes and coming back into a standing shooting star press.....................1....................2...........shoulder up!

HE:Very fast paced start...

JT:Mike Hill using his speed for the advantage...

Yarmouth gets back up and Hill lifts him into an inverted atomic drop before whipping Blade off the ropes.Blade hits the ropes and comes back as Mike Hill leaps up into the air for the hurricanrana...

JT:Hill-can...

HE:POWERBOMB!

Blade catches Hill on his shoulders and looks ready to detonate with his patented powerbomb as Hill counters with a headscissors takedown.They both get back onto their feet and Blade walks straight into a bridging belly to belly suplex..........................1........................2...........kickout from Yarmouth.

Hill drags Blade back up and makes the tag to Perfect Jack before drilling Yarmouth with a faceplant suplex.Perfect Jack scales the ropes and perches there for a second before diving off into a solid elbow drop to the heart..

JT:Nice teamwork from Hill and Jack right there...

......Blade kicks out!

HE:Wasn't enough though...they'll need plenty more to finish this match..

Jack waits for Blade to stand up and he lashes knife edge chops into his chest,backing him onto the ropes.He then looks for an irish whip but Blade keeps ahold of Jack's right arm and drags him into the centre of the ring.He kicks Jack in the stomach and then drills him with a snap DDT.........................1...........................2.................................Jack gets his shoulder up off the mat.

JT:All of these athletes find themselves one match away from competing for a world championship...that is a reality of the situation they are in..

HE:Such a career-changing opportunity...

Blade pulls Jack back up and tries to lift him into a vertical suplex but Perfect floats behind and he quickly waistlocks Yamouth...

JT:GERMAN!

Yarmouth reaches out and grabs the top rope,blocking the potential german suplex.Jack slams hard punches into the kidneys of Blade and tries to drag him away from the ropes but Blade manages to swivel out and he lifts Jack up into a flapjack,slamming Jack's face against the top turnbuckle in the corner.Perfect Jack staggers backwards and down onto one knee as Blade quickly climbs up the ropes and dives off with double knees across the back of Perfect's neck...

HE:Finish it...

.........Jack gets his shoulder up!

JT:Yarmouth Blade putting it all together right now...having tremendous success....

Blade kneels down over Jack and rallies with right hands before breaking on the referee's count of four.He reaches out and makes the tag to Udo Berg as the boos in the arena increase.Berg easily steps over the top rope and begins his assault on Jack...

HE:Udo and Jack have an old score to settle..

JT:You bet they do...Perfect Jack the only man to ever make Udo Berg submit...you can be sure that the giant has not forgotten that...

Berg easily drags Jack up and shoves him back into the corner.He runs in with a bodysplash and almost crushes Perfect before opening up his palm and lashing horrendous chops across the chest of his opponent..

JT:Sickening blows...

HE:Jack's chest might collapse from those shots...

The crowd groan each and every time as Jack yells in agony.Berg seems to be enjoying himself and he grabs Jack's arm and sends him flying to the opposite corner...Jack slams into the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring and then staggers back out as Berg quickly makes his way forward and lifts his boot up...

JT:Jack is going down...

Jack somehow ducks the big boot and rushes off the ropes,returning with a diving chopblock to Berg's knees.Udo goes down on one leg and the crowd cheer as Jack begins to stomp as hard as he can on Berg's knee and then he runs off the ropes...

HE:He might of knocked Berg down,but he won't keep him there....SEE!

Jack comes back off the ropes,only to be seized around the throat by Berg.Udo stands up to his full size again and lets out a roar as he prepares to lift Jack into a chokeslam...Jack makes a split-second decision and kicks at the knee of Udo before running off the ropes again and returning with a low dropkick to the knees that takes the giant onto all fours..

JT:Perfect Jack will not be stunted by the size of the task in front of him...

Jack gets back up and he stomps down on the leg of Berg before lifting the massive appendage into the air and slamming it down onto the canvass.Berg yells in pain as Jack repeats the process three more times...

HE:This isn't in the script...

JT:Jack isn't following a script....he's a ring technician,and he knows better than anyone how you keep Udo Berg under wraps...

Berg rolls over onto his back and Jack grabs his right leg and attempts to synch in a standing leglock.Berg is still to powerful though and he uses his leg strength to haul Jack flying across the ring...

HE:Not keeping him under wraps right now is he...

Jack slams back into the corner and Hill makes the blind tag with a slap across the back.Perfect looks annoyed as Hill climbs up onto the top rope and he quickly jumps off,landing a double foot stomp to the back of Berg's injured knee...Hill rolls back onto his feet and he runs over to Berg,placing one foot on the giant's back he propels himself into the air into a backflip legdrop across Berg's neck...

JT:Amazing improvisation...

...........Berg powers out with ease.Hill is pushed straight back onto his feet and he slams hard boots down into Berg's back and legs before going to the corner and leaping up top.Udo is trying to climb but struggles to put weight on one leg as Hill dives off...

JT:MISSILE DROPKICK!

HE:Ahhh he knocked him down..

The crowd cheer as the force of the flying dropkick knocks Berg off his feet and Hill quickly scrambles into another cover...................................1...........................2..............Berg powers out again!

HE:It is going to take something miraculous to keep Berg down for a three count....

Udo Berg is already beginning to get back up as Hill runs off the ropes for more leverage.Yarmouth Blade is waiting through and he kicks Hill right across the spine...Hill stumbles forwards and is scooped up into a devastating side slam from Berg.....................1.....................2............shoulder up!

JT:Yarmouth Blade's intervention there has swung the momentum back in the favour of his team...

Berg gets back to his feet and looks angry as he waits for Hill to stand up.He seizes Hill and lands a sickening headbutt,which staggers Hill backwards.The ropes manages to keep Hill on his feet and he bounces back,straight into a body press slam from Berg...

HE:Look at that strength....he doesn't even feel Hill...

Berg easily presses Hill into the air,holding him there for over ten seconds before dropping Hill from the huge height,straight onto his back.Hill writhes in pain as Berg watches him with pleasure and then tags Yarmouth Blade back in...

JT:Berg can take a breather now and rest up that leg....Yarmouth Blade is more than happy to take over...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:29 pm

Blade looks exstatic as he climbs back.He motions for Hill to get back onto his feet and then sprints at him,taking him down with a jumping leg lariat......................1..................2................Hill kicks out.Yarmouth Blade drags Hill back onto his feet and flips him up onto his shoulders...

HE:POWERBOMB!

Hill slams fists down into the skull of Blade before jumping out back and then he springboards onto the ropes and leaps back...

JT:OH MY...

Hill soars back into a crossbody attempt but Blade swivels beautifully on his feel and catches Hill with an incredible corkscrew roundhouse kick....................1................................2...........Hill gets his foot on the ropes.Blade bangs his hand on the canvass before dragging Hill back to his feet and he whips Hill into the corner....Blade follows in but Hill twists around the ropes and lands a kick to Yarmouth's head over the top.Blade staggers back as Hill climbs up onto the top rope....

HE:Hill wants to go high-risk...

JT:DAMMIT!

Udo Berg grabs Hill and pushes him off the top-rope,causing Hill to land throat-first across the top rope.The crowd are booing visciously as Hill staggers back to his feet and Blade kicks him in the stomach...

HE:POWERBOMB....GOT IT!

JT:This one is over...

Blade powerbombs Hill down into the canvass and makes the cover from a standing position....................1.........................2...........Jack rushes into the ring and waistlocks Blade into a huge german suplex as the crowd cheer.Jack gets back onto his feet and he runs across,dropkicking the knees of Berg,causing the giant to fall off the apron.

HE:He shouldn't be in there...get rid of him referee...

The referee is trying to sort out the situation but Jack shoves past the official and climbs up the ropes.Berg is getting back to his feet as Jack jumps off the top into an attempted crossbody but Berg shows great strength and catches Jack before slamming him backwards into the ringpost...Jack drops down onto his knees in agony...

JT:Perfect Jack paying the price right there..

HE:Serves him right...he wasnt the legal man...

Udo Berg climbs back onto the apron as Hill and Blade get back to their feet in the ring.Hill slams three forearms into the face of Blade before whipping him to the corner.He follows in but Blade gets his feet up and kicks Hill backwards....Yarmouth lifts himself onto the second rope but Hill spins on his heel...

JT:PELE!

The crowd cheer as Hill lands the astonishing pele kick to the top of Blade's head.Yarmouth staggers back against the turnbuckle as Hill quickly scales the ropes....

JT:HILLCANRANA!

The crowd cheer as Hill nails the hurricanrana off the second rope and then makes his way into the cover.........................1............................2...............Blade kicks out.Hill and Yarmouth get back to their feet and Hill nails a backheel kick to the midsection of Blade before grabbing ahold of his head...

JT:OVER THE...

Hill looks for the "over the hill" but Blade pushes him away.Hill shows great athleticism to leap onto the middle ropes and springboard back into an incredible tornado DDT................1..........................2.................kickout from Blade.

HE:Right now it's all on Hill.....Jack is down...

Hill stumbles back onto his feet and he drags Blade back onto his feet before nailing him with a modified michinoku driver.Hill then forward rolls into the corner and leaps up onto the top rope as Blade lays motionless on the canvass...

JT:It might be all on Hill,but this kid just might do it by himself....NEXT BIG MOVE!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd go wild as Hill raises his arms in the air and then dives off into the 630 corkscrew senton.He quickly staggers across and collapses into the cover..........................1..........................................2...................Udo Berg breaks up the pinfall attempt.

HE:And this is where the numbers game tells......BOOM OH YES!

JT:Hill just got drilled...

The crowd boo as Udo Berg lets out a huge roar before lifting Hill up over his head and decimates him with a thunderous chokeslam.Hill is completely motionless next to Yarmouth Blade on the canvass...

HE:Berg just made this match a formality...

Perfect Jack is back on his feet and he uses all his strength to drag the giant under the bottom rope.Udo blocks a right hand from Jack before pushing Perfect into the steel steps...Jack holds his back in pain as Berg charges at him...

HE:Jack is stupid...why has he picked another fight with Berg...

JT:Because he is a warrior...

Berg runs at Jack but Perfect ducks underneath as Udo slams into the ringpost.The crowd cheer as the giant staggers backwards and Jack grabs his right arm...

HE:You don't think...

JT:I do think....OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

The whole arena is on their feet as Perfect Jack delivers an amazing "perfect slam" on Berg,but smashes both of them through the ringside barrier and leaves them laying in a heap in the front row of the crowd.The referee throws up an "X" and signals for medics to come out and check on both men...

JT:Just incredible....what a destructive move that was...

Medics rush down from the backstage area to check on Jack and Udo.The referee is leaning out of the ring,monitoring the situation as Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade begin to get back up inside the ring...

HE:Berg and Jack are done...I can't believe Jack has de-railed the momentum of Udo Berg...

Blade and Hill make it back onto their feet in the ring and they trade right hands before Hill kicks Blade in the stomach and looks for a piledriver.Blade manages to swipe Hill's feet and he slingshots Hill to the corner,causing Mike's head to slam into the turnbuckle.Hill staggers back around as Blade rummages in his trunks...

JT:He's got that goddamn steel pipe...

Hill turns and Blade pulls the pipe out of his trunks before swinging it with purpose at the skull of Mike Hill...

HE:Night night...

JT:OVER THE HILL!

The crowd cheer loud as Hill ducks underneath the steel pipe shot and the delivers "diamond dust" in the centre of the ring.The referee turns back around as Hill hooks both of Blade's legs............................1...............................2.............................3!

HE:Noooooooooo...

JT:Hill does it....Perfect Jack removed the biggest obstacle and Hill got the job done...i'd say that was teamwork...

HE:I'd say that was a joke...

"Next big thing" blasts out of the speakers and the crowd cheer as the referee holds Hill's arm up in victory.Yarmouth Blade rolls from the ring in disappointment and skulks into the aisleway as Hill heads to the corner in celebration.

JT:Big win for Mike Hill on the road to Night of Glory...

The medics are still checking on Jack and Berg.Udo is on his feet though and he shoves several medics out of the way and then rags Jack up to his feet.The crowd are booing as Berg flips Jack up onto his shoulders and then launches him backwards against the ringpost...

HE:I told you Berg's momentum couldnt be stopped...the giant is angry now..

JT:And Perfect Jack might have just cracked his spine..

Jack collpases down onto the floor and Berg pushes more medics away before climbing up into the ring.Mike Hill is just jumping down off the ropes and he turns around,straight into Berg,who seizes Hill around the throat...

HE:Hill might of won this match but Berg is having the final word...

Berg is about to lift Hill for a chokeslam but Hill lashes kicks into his legs and then breaks loose.He thinks about leaving the ring but his pride stands in the way and he runs off the ropes...

JT:Hill should've got the hell out of there...

HE:YES HE SHOULD!

Hill runs back but is easily scooped up into a gorilla press from Udo Berg.Berg lets out a primal roar and walks to the ropes before throwing Hill down onto the medics on the outside.There is a heap of bodies strewn across the concrete as Berg beats his chest and then exits the ring.

JT:Udo Berg sending a message loud and clear...he wants that "Treasure Trail" briefcase and it would seem that he is happy to go through anyone and everyone to get it....

HE:I can't wait for Night of Glory...nobody can stop the rise of the Iceberg...just ask the Titanic...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:30 pm

*The scene goes backstage and Lex Hart is stood in the office of Alex Walker

Lex:So have we found the kid?

Walker:Not yet...we have searched the building high and low...I don't think he is here...

Lex:Well then extend the search parameters...we need to find Austin...

Walker:I know we do...

Lex:And what about Hero....have we paid the bail?

Walker:Can't pay it until tomorrow....police say he needs to spend a night in the cells...

Lex:Then we have his son back by time he gets out....we owe him...

*Lex looks sternly at Walker

Lex:We can afford no more slip ups before Night of Glory...none whatsoever..

Walker I know that....

Lex:Good...because I didn't take over day to day operations of Genesis to spite you Alex...you've done a great job...but I want nothing to get in the way of our crowning achievement....as soon as Genesis has risen to prominence you can have control back...as soon as 6CW is dead and buried,you can call the shots....

*Walker continues to stare at Lex

Lex:And tonight we will take one step closer to reaching our goal....tonight I'll showcase my abilities in front of Keith Leone...and like the coward that he is,he'll run away waving his white flag of surrender....see I don't need to lay my hands on Leone...all I need to do is show him what I am capable of...

Walker:And you are sure?

Lex:As sure as I will ever be.....Leone is fighting for a cause that he believes can succeed,when I show him differently tonight he will run away with his tail between his legs....he will learn that I am superior in every single department....

I am the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion....a fact that is not going to change for a very long time...so Leone,and the rest of the 6CW universe better get used to it.......and tonight,they all get to see me in all of my glory...tonight they witness greatness!

*Lex smirks and places the 6CW Title over his shoulder before walking away.Alex Walker watches him go with a sombre expression on his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes and there is a good reaction from the crowd as GazzyD and Jerome Dubois are standing with Timothy Allen.

TA:Guys tonight you return to the main event scene of Escalation....the Undisputed tag team champions against the two men that will headline Night of Glory for the 6CW World Heavweight Championship....it doesn't get much bigger than this surely?

Gazzy:Your right there pal,this is as big as it gets....our chance to put tag team wrestling back on the map by defeating the two main men in 6CW right now.And the fact is...Lex and Leone hate each other's guts....they can't stand the sight of one another so it all plays into our hands...it all settles itself nicely for us...

Dubois:We are honoured anytime we get zis position on Escalation....to main event iz what we thrive for.....and to be able to demonstrate the power of tag team wrestling at ze same time iz a very big deal...

TA:Well Gazzy you have headlined Night of Glory before.....so do you think the pressure might get to your opponents here tonight?

Gazzy:I think it could...I know Leone and Lex are top class professionals...but how on earth can they co-exist?...They have been beating each other senseless for weeks now...they really want to tear each other apart....that's not a good mix to have heading into the match they have got tonight....because they might be headlining Night of Glory,but we are fighting for own cause...fighting to showcase tag team wrestling,and you don't get a bigger opportunity than this..

TA:Speaking of tag team wrestling....earlier tonight we found out that you two will be defending your titles against Dopant Zero at Night of Glory,how do you feel about that?

Dubois:Very happy...to be competing at Night of Glory iz a tremendous feeling anyway...but to be defending our championships on that show iz a real honour...we get the chance to steal ze limelight by putting on the ze greatest tag team match in history...

Gazzy:Dopant Zero are a highly accomplished tag team...and they have been gunning for these belts for a long time...so we expect one heck of a challenge.But we are not here to make up the numbers....we are here to make an impact...so Dopant Zero better bring all they have got at Night of Glory because we most certainly will be..

Dubois:It iz our mission to make tag team wrestling desirable again...so we are not ready to pass up our mantle just yet...Dopant Zero can bring ze best zey have got,but it will not be enough....of zat you can be sure...

TA:Well thanks for your time guys and good luck in the main event...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The scene changes again and the crowd cheer as Johnny Lawless is shown exiting his lockeroom.He is limping slightly as he walks down the corridor towards the parking lot.

JT:Johnny Lawless was involved in yet another brawl with Cerberus earlier tonight as his quest for the "Extreme Title" continues...

HE:I don't know why Lawless doesn't just give it up as a bad job...he will never be able to defeat Cerberus...

*Lawless rounds the corner and finds himself face to face with Orthrus.He glares at the big monster in front of him and then smirks

Lawless:Ooo a welcome party...lucky me....you wanna piece of this big boy...

*Lawless slings his kitbag on the floor and beckons Orthrus forwards.Orthrus grins evily and then takes a step backwards

Lawless:Where you going....not got big brother to hold your hand?....come and fight you chicken (beep)...

*Orthrus continues to smile as Cerberus steps out from behind Lawless and places his hand across Johnny's face.There is a rag in the hand of Cerberus and it seems to have some sort of substance on it because Lawless becomes groggy in seconds and then begins to fall down on his knees..

HE:I told you he should of stayed out of this..

JT:Cerberus is choking Lawless into unconsciousness here...someone needs to stop this..

*Lawless' fight becomes less and less before he falls into a heap on the floor.Cerberus places the rag back in his pocket and then kneels over Lawless.His heavy breathing can be heard underneath the mask.

Cerberus:Go to sleep Johnny....and sweet dreams...because when you wake up...the nightmares will begin.....you want another match with me....then you've got it....Night of Glory....Falls Count Anywhere!

*The crowd cheer the stipulation but then boo as Cerberus laughs and stands up.He looks down at Lawless before beckoning for Orthrus to follow him out of view.

HE:What a shocker...Cerberus has offered Lawless another shot at the Extreme Title...in a falls count anywhere match at Night of Glory...

JT:The card for Night of Glory is almost becoming too good to be true....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm

*The scene changes one last time and the crowd pop as Keith Leone is shown with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Keith...

*Ultra pop from crowd

Reynolds:In just a moment or two you will team with Lex Hart to take on the Undisputed tag team champions,GazzyD and Jerome Dubois.With just two weeks to go until Night of Glory,do you really believe you and Lex can co-exist?

Leone:Do you?....I think we all know that it's a mathmetical inprobability that me and Lex can work on the same team,but at the same time,it's not impossible.I'm not really interested in attacking Lex before Night of Glory...infact I am quite enjoying my role as the hunted instead of the hunter....it's quite liberating.

And plus I want Lex Hart to be at his best on April 22nd...I want him to be the best he has ever been,so that when I kick his head off and pin him one,two,three there will be no excuses...and no doubts in anyones mind that I am the absolute best in this industry...

So tonight we will team...and although I don't like Lex,I will have an ample distraction from that,because I really don't like my opponents either.I could pretend because we are all fighting under the banner of "6CW" that I have a problem with facing GazzyD and Jerome Dubois,but the fact is,I don't....because we are not friends,we never will be friends,and I am actually looking forward to beating their a55es here tonight.

You see whilst I have been fighting this war from the beginning....giving my all to the cause...Jerome Dubois was busy selling ski equipment in the Alps....and GazzyD,well GazzyD was either doing "favours" for Alex Walker or he was crying into cocoa about the fact that he wasn't even deemed good enough to lead Genesis...

These two are what I call "parasites"...they almost rank worse than any member of Genesis...because at least with Genesis you know where you stand.But Dubois and Gazzy...they come back,they steal the spotlight off the guys who have been busting their balls for months...and then they claim to be doing it for the fans...

Thats called conceited...that is what I call complete and utter b.s...because where as I will tell you exactly what I want and why i am doing it...these idiots will lie to your goddamn face.....

I want to be 6CW Champion....and I will do anything I have to in order to get what I want...i've tortured Dicey Reilly's family to get this spot and the 6CW universe knows that...they also know that I am doing all of this for me...I don't lie about that...i'm not doing it for the "fans",I am doing it for myself...because I want it,I crave it and I will not stop until I get it..

And the fans appreciate my honesty...some of them might not like me,but at least they know what they get when I am around...100% guaranteed honest and a (beep) load of five star matches along the way...

Thats my problem with GazzyD and Jerome Dubois...because they are as ego-driven and selfish as it's possible to be...they only care about themselves...but they will look you dead in the eye and tell you otherwise..

I don't like that kind of thing...I hate fakeness...falseness....I severely dislike my opponents here tonight and I will take great pleasure in re-arranging their faces.Because that's what I do...I talk big and then I walk even bigger...I say anything I want on this microphone and then I go out to the ring and I back it up,each and every night...

So tonight,Lex Hart can have a free pass......aslong as he keeps out of my way,i'll stay out of his...we can both demonstrate exactly what is coming at Night of Glory and we can do it without getting physical....but one false move,one slip up and I will not hesitate to kick his teeth down his throat....I will not hesitate to show the world an early preview of how Night of Glory is going to end...

Because we all know it's going to end...6CW....Genesis...it ends on April 22nd....but what nobody knows...is how exactly I plan on ending it!

*Leone smirks and the crowd cheer as he walks out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:32 pm

Main Event
Keith Leone/Lex Hart vs GazzyD/Jerome Dubois

JT:So both Leone and Lex seem to think that they can co-exist...

HE:I can't personally see it...but if they can,then this is going to be one heck of a match...and a huge challenge for the tag champions..

The lights in the arena dim before "What i've done" blasts out.Blue,red and white fireworks explode into the air as Jerome Dubois,dressed in his "Phenoneme" robe,walks onto the stage.He unclasps the robe and reveals the tag team championship belt underneath before making his way to the base of the ramp.He stands there and breathes in the cheers before silver pyros erupt and then "Airplanes" blasts out to another big ovation.GazzyD appears through the smoke and joins Dubois on the stage.

JT:The Undisputed tag team champions...both are former world champions...and now GazzyD and Jerome Dubois's mission to re-ignite the fire in the tag team division faces it's most sternest test...if they can overcome Leone and Lex Hart then it will really put tag team wrestling back on the map...

HE:And with a massive defense against Dopant Zero on the horizon,they will want all the momentum they can get..

Dubois and Gazzy pose with their championships on the ramp before making their way to the ring and they climb in.Both men take to opposite corners and hold their titles belts in the air before "Limowreck" screams out and there is an almighty pop from the crowd as Keith Leone walks onto the stage.He stands for a moment and then removes his hood as red pyros erupt around him.

JT:Keith Leone is just two weeks away from the biggest match of his life...a night when he could become 6CW World Champion...a night when he could end Genesis forever...

HE:Not going to happen Jeff....never going to happen...

JT:Leone believes it will...he believes he has what it takes to defeat Lex Hart....and he is so confident that he says there needs to be no violence between them before that night...

HE:That's not going to happen either...

JT:Leone believes he has enough to deal with against the tag team champions...two men who he really doesn't like..

HE:And after his comments earlier,I doubt they like him much either...

Leone makes his way down to the ring and removes his jacket,handing it to a fan in the front row before climbing onto the apron.He stares at Gazzy and Dubois before making his way into the ring.The referee stands in between all three men as they exchange words and then "be myself" echoes out to deafening boos...

JT:One participant left...the 6CW World Champion...leader of Genesis....Lex Hart...

HE:The great Lex Hart...the man that will finish 6CW for good in just two weeks....

JT:And your happy about that are you?...that's your job finished..

HE:No it isn't...Alex Walker will sign me up for Genesis Championship Wrestling...no doubts about it....i'm not so sure about you though...

Lex makes his way onto the stage and he grins at the reception of the crowd before green fireworks explode all around him.He nods his head with arrogance before making his way down to the ring and climbs in.He unstraps the 6CW Title from around his waist and lifts it infront of Leone's face before turning to GazzyD and Jerome Dubois and smirking at them.

JT:Lex Hart has no allies in this match...but he is the man right now in 6CW,no doubts about it....and I am sure it will not bother him one bit...

HE:Leone has no allies in this match either...that's why they need to work together....to get the job done...as soon as this match ends they can go back to hating one another again...

JT:I am sure they will..

Leone and Lex trade insults as the referee keeps the situation calm.He then turns to Gazzy and Dubois to run the tag team champions through the rules aswell.All four participants nod in understanding as the referee turns to the timekeeper and calls for the bell.

JT:Main event time folks...Keith Leone and Lex Hart against the Undisputed tag team champions,GazzyD and Jerome Dubois...this should be a fascinating contest...

HE:Egos,hatred,personal rivalry it's all packed into this matchup...and it should be a cracker...

There is some internal discussion between both teams and then GazzyD takes the mantle for his team as Lex Hart tells Leone that he is going to show him "what a champion looks like".Leone smirks and climbs from the ring as Lex Hart and Gazzy circle one another...

JT:Lex Hart and GazzyD...two men who have their Genesis connections...Gazzy saw the error of his ways,whereas Lex Hart has taken Genesis to the next level...

HE:Gazzy didn't see the error of his ways...I hate that,he was booted out because he wasn't good enough...he had no choice but to come crawling back to 6CW...

Lex and Gazzy circle one another before locking up in the centre of the ring.Lex places Gazzy in a side headlock and smirks before Gazzy backs against the ropes and shoots Hart across the ring....Lex comes back and Gazzy leapfrogs over him,waiting for Hart to return off the opposite side.He tries to flip Lex into a hiptoss but Hart lands on his feet and then whips Gazzy off the ropes...Gazzy comes back and Lex uses the momentum of his opponent to push Gazzy into the air but Gazzy counters in midair with an excellent dropkick to the chest...they both get back up and Gazzy leaps up for a hurricanrana but Lex catches him and drops him on the back of his head before slingshotting Gazzy to the corner...

JT:Gazzy landed on the ropes...

Gazzy lands on the second rope and then jumps up onto the top rope and springs back into a crossbody takedown on Lex...Hart rolls right through into a pin of his own.................1........................2..........kickout.They both scramble back up and Gazzy looks for a roundhouse kick but Lex ducks underneath it and Hart waistlocks his opponent into a release german suplex,but Gazzy amazingly lands on his feet.Lex turns back around and Gazzy wipes the world champion out with a spinning heel kick before running off the ropes and he cartwheels back into a standing moonsault...

HE:Lex got the knees up well there...you can't keep the world champion down that easily...

Lex drives the knees up into GazzyD's midsection,causing the tag champion to roll away in pain.Hart gets back onto his feet and he waits for Gazzy to get back up before flooring him with a clothesline.Gazzy gets to his feet again and Lex hits a second clothesline before beckoning Gazzy up for a third time and this time he lifts him into a solid back suplex...............1..................2..........shoulder up!

JT:Lex Hart settling into a rythym right now.....and that spells danger for GazzyD...

Lex gets back up and then jumps into a kneedrop across the face of Gazzy.............1...................2.............shoulder up.They both get back to their feet and Lex kicks Gazzy in the stomach before attempting a piledriver...

HE:Lookout Lex...

Gazzy manages to counter the piledriver into a backdrop.He then waits for Lex to get back up and springboards onto the ropes,looking for a disaster kick as he comes back but Lex avoids it and nails a bridging german suplex......................1................2.................shoulder up.Lex drags Gazzy back up and whips him into the corner before following in...Gazzy gets both his knees up into the face of Lex,knocking him backwards.Gazzy then lifts himself onto the second rope and dives off...

JT:What a beautiful tornado DDT....

Gazzy takes Lex down with the DDT before crawling back to the corner and makes the tag to Jerome Dubois.The crowd cheer as Dubois climbs into the ring and he waits for Lex to stand up before unleashing hard knife edge chops to his chest.He backs Lex onto the ropes and then shoots him across the ring,flooring him with a back elbow as he comes back.Hart gets back up and Dubois takes him down with an armdrag before letting Lex back up againt and flooring him with a clothesline.Lex stumbles back to his feet for a third time and Dubois kicks him in the stomach...

JT:GARLIC BOMB!

HE:No chance

Dubois looks for the spinning powerbomb but Lex swipes his legs and then stomps down on Dubois's midsection.He slingshots the tag champ to the corner and then waistlocks him on the comeback..

JT:GERMAN!

Dubois swivels out of the german suplex attempt and counters with a backdrop.Lex gets back and staggers into the corner as Dubois follows up with a clothesline.He then lifts Lex up onto the top rope before following him..

HE:Dubois taking a calculated risk..

Dubois hooks Lex's arm and looks for a superplex but Lex battles away with strong right hands to the midsection before pushing Dubois down onto the canvass below.Lex takes his time to compose himself and then waits for Dubois to stand up before jumping off into a crossbody..................1................................2............shoulder up!

JT:Lex Hart almost picking up a quick victory for his team there...

Lex stands back up and the crowd cheer as Leone makes the blind tag.Both men share a staredown before Leone barges past Lex and begins to slam right hands into the head of Dubois.He rocks the Frenchman back before whipping him across the ring and taking him down with a diving lariat on the comeback.They both get back up and Dubois looks for a right hand but Leone ducks it and nails a russian legsweep...........................1......................2........Dubois kicks out!

HE:Leone has his chance to show Lex Hart what is on the horizon at Night of Glory...

Leone and Dubois reach their feet again and this time Leone scoops Dubois up and slams him onto the canvass before taking to the corner.He climbs up onto the top rope and perches there before diving off...

JT:ELBOW DROP!

Leone lands the elbow drop to the chest of Dubois as the crowd cheer.Keith then rolls back onto his feet and he turns to the crowd as he stomps his foot on the canvass...

HE:Leone is getting all fired up..

JT:He wants the superkick...and if he gets it,this one is over....CONCUSS KICK!

Dubois staggers up and GazzyD makes the blind tag just in time.Leone launches across the ring for the superkick as Gazzy springboards off the top rope and takes Leone down with a flying headscissors.They get back up and Leone sprints at Gazzy but is taken down by a drop-toe hold across the middle ropes..

HE:Dial 'em up..

Gazzy runs off the opposite side and returns into a 619 attempt,only for Leone to catch his legs and drag Gazzy into the centre of the ring...

JT:Sharpshooter!

The crowd cheer as Leone tries to place the submission hold on Gazzy but then the tag champion reverses into a small package......................1...............................2.................shoulder up.They scramble back to their feet and Gazzy lands a huge right hand to the stomach of Leone before underhooking his arms...

HE:DEEP IMPACT!

Leone scrambles back towards the ropes and then backdrops Gazzy over the top to the floor below.The crowd are cheering as Leone looks out at Gazzy and then darts across the ring before sprinting back...

JT:SUICIDE!

Crowd:That was awe-some! x5

Leone dives through the middle ropes and he wipes GazzyD out on the outside of the ring.Both men crash onto the hard flooring and Leone lands a few right hands before dragging Gazzy back up and hurling him into the ring..

HE:Leone taking risks here..

JT:He's a showman...this is what he does best...

Leone climbs back up onto the apron as Gazzy begins to get up in the ring.Leone grips the top rope and stares at Gazzy for a moment before slingshotting himself over the top rope into the ring....

HE:SPEAR!

The crowd applaud as Leone lands the slingshot spear on GazzyD and hooks the leg......................1...........................2..........kickout from GazzyD.They get back onto their feet and Leone kicks Gazzy in the stomach and looks for a double armed DDT but Gazzy swings out and counters with a codebreaker.Leone sways off balance but doesn't go down as Gazzy gets back up and follows up with a backstabber...........................1...........................2............Leone manages to get his shoulder up!

JT:Close,close call there for Keith Leone..

HE:And he needs to make a tag...

Gazzy makes a quick tag to Dubois and they drag Leone up.They back Keith against the ropes and shoot him across the ring,Gazzy nails a dropkick on the comeback which in turn knocks Leone straight into a spinning spinebuster.......................1.....................2................Leone kicks out!

JT:The tag team champions are really making the most of their teamwork credentials here...

Dubois drags Leone back to his feet and he takes his turn to scoop slam Leone to the canvass before nailing an elbow drop....................1......................2..............Leone kicks out.Dubois stares over at Lex Hart before dragging Leone up...

HE:Culture Shock on the cards for Leone...

Dubois looks to flip Leone up into the "dominator" but Leone slides down the back into a backslide pin attempt.........................1............................2...................Dubois kicks out.They both make their way back up and Dubois lights up Leone's chest with knife edge chops before whipping him to the corner.He follows in for a clothesline but Leone slams the point of his elbow into the jaw of Dubois,knocking him back..

JT:CONCUSS KICK!

Leone quickly dives out for the superkick but Dubois manages to duck it and runs off the ropes before rushing back...

HE:FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois runs right through Leone with the diving spear...............................1......................2............Leone just gets his shoulder up.Dubois bangs his hand against the mat in surprise before making it back to his feet.The crowd are chanting "Keith Le-on-e" as Lex Hart laughs from the apron..

JT:Lex Hart seems to be really enjoying himself right now....

HE:Of course he is...Keith Leone is getting his a55 kicked...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:33 pm

Dubois drags Leone back up but is caught out by a jawbreaker that knocks him backwards.Leone races into the corner and lands a clothesline on Dubois before pulling him out and attempting a vertical suplex.Dubois manages to float behind though and he grabs Leone by the hair before throwing him through the ropes,shoulder-first into the ringpost..

JT:Very bad landing there for Keith Leone...

Dubois then makes the tag back to GazzyD.Gazzy waits for Leone to stagger away from the ringpost before nailing a springboard double axe handle to the shoulder.Leone goes down on one knee and Gazzy bounces back off the ropes before returning with a shining wizard................1.......................2..............Leone kicks out!

HE:The tag team champions didn't take kindly to Leone's words earlier...and now he is being forced to eat every last one of them....

Leone gets back onto his feet and Gazzy hits him with an atomic drop before swivelling and nailing a neckbreaker.Leone is flat on the canvass as Gazzy quickly goes to the corner and he dives up onto the top rope...the flashbulbs go off as he prepares to launch...

JT:Gazzy is feeling froggy...

Lex Hart rushes across the apron and swipes Gazzy's legs,causing the tag champ to fall in a very uncomfortable position.The crowd are booing as Lex laughs and then Leone gets back to his feet and staggers over to the corner....he climbs up as the referee restrains Dubois...

HE:Lex Hart lending a hand to Keith Leone..

JT:Whoever would of thought it....FRANKENSTEINER!

The crowd cheer as Leone climbs up onto the top rope and then delivers a huge hurricanrana from on high.Both men are down on the canvass as their respective corners urge them to make a tag...

HE:Leone and Gazzy both need the tag here...

JT:And they both might get it...

Leone crawls towards Lex,who seems very focused on making the tag.Gazzy is hurting badly but manages to drag himself across and reach the outstretched hand of Dubois...

HE:Dubs got it...AND SO DID LEX!

Dubois makes the tag as Lex Hart tags in from Keith Leone.Lex immediately springs over the ropes and he ducks Dubois' oncoming clothesline before running off the opposite ropes and returning with a diving forearm smash.Both men get back up and Lex dropkicks Dubois back down before they reach their feet once more and Lex delivers a piledriver..................1.......................2........................shoulder up from Dubois!

JT:The 6CW Champion is rocking here....and he seems hell bent on sending a message to Leone...

Dubois staggers back up again and walks straight into a backbreaker from Lex Hart.Lex then goes to the corner and delivers a springboard moonsault from the bottom rope...

HE:Lex likes these in threes...calls it the "Triple Bypass"...

Lex gets back onto his feet and he taunts the crowd before leaping up onto the second rope and delivers a moonsault from there aswell.The 6CW Champion gets onto his feet for a third time and he looks over to Leone on the apron and mouths "watch this" before springing onto the top rope...

HE:HAT-TRICK!

Lex floats back into the third moonsault,only for Dubois to drive his knees up at the very last second.Lex rolls away in pain as Dubois slowly gets back onto his feet and he lets Lex get back up before flipping him up onto his shoulders...

JT:CULTURE SHOCK!

JT:Tag champs are going to shock the world...

Leone watches on from the apron as Dubois nails Lex Hart with the "dominator" powerbomb.......
HE:LEX GOT THE ROPES!

The referee's hand is about to come down for three when he notices Lex's hand on the bottom rope and waves the pinfall off.Dubois seems baffled for a moment before getting back to his feet and he motions for Lex to get back up...

JT:Dubois thought he had just pinned the 6CW World Champion....

HE:You need talent to be able to accomplish something like that...

JT:Something that Dubois has in abundance...and if he hits this,it's over...AU REVOIR!

Lex staggers back up and Dubois attempts to lift him into the spinning sitout spinebuster but Lex lands on his feet and kicks Dubois in the stomach before levelling him with an impailer DDT.Lex gets back onto his feet and then runs towards the ropes...

HE:ASAI MOONSAULT...FINISH IT...

Lex nails the springboard moonsault across the body of Dubois and covers.....................1...........................2................Gazzy breaks the cover up with a springboard legdrop to the back of Lex's head.Keith Leone quickly gets into the ring and he pummels Gazzy backwards before he clotheslines both of them over the top rope to the outside...

JT:Keith and Gazzy fighting out here in front of us...

Both men fall down towards the announce area and Leone slams Gazzy's head against the 6CW announce table before attempting to scoop him up into a tombstone.Gazzy rolls off behind and then jumps onto the ring apron before springing back...

HE:Disaster kick...

Gazzy nails a disaster kick to the face of Leone,knocking Keith back and leaving him sprawled across the announce table.Gazzy then climbs up onto the ring apron and stares at Leone...the crowd are going wild and the flashbulbs go off...

JT:You don't think he will do this..

HE:I don't know what he is thinking...OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

JT:Jeeeeeesssssuuuus...

GazzyD climbs into the ring and he looks back at the announce table before launching himself onto the top rope and springboards through the air into a frogsplash.Keith Leone rolls off the table at the last minute though and Gazzy crashes right through the table and lays in a heap on the outside...

JT:GazzyD put it all on the line...he went all or nothing and the tag team champion got nothing...

Leone is back on his feet and he shakes his head as he stares at Gazzy in the wreckage of the table.He heads back towards the ring as Dubois and Lex are back on their feet..

HE:I don't think Jerome Dubois realizes he is all alone here...

Dubois and Lex trade right hands before Dubois knees Lex in the midsection and whips him towards the ropes.Lex leaps onto the middle rope and springboards back into a crossbody but Dubois catches him..

JT:Great strength from Dubois...

Dubois catches Lex in his grasp and twists him around,allowing Leone to slap Lex's back and get the tag.Dubois nails Lex with a fall away slam but then gets back up and is taken down by a running knee to the jaw from Leone.Leone welcomes Dubois back to his feet and pummels him back against the ropes before whipping him across the ring...Dubois comes back and Leone lifts him up for a spinebuster but Dubois slips out of the side and kicks Leone in the stomach...

HE:CULTURE SHOCK!

Dubois looks for the "dominator" but Leone drops off the back,swivels Dubois around and counters with a crunching double armed DDT.......
.......Dubois kicks out!

JT:Dubois showing great spirit to stay alive here...even if he is on his own...

HE:GazzyD attempting to be the human highlight reel one too many times...

Leone spits in anguish before getting back to his feet.He beckons for Dubois to reach his vertical base again before he scoops him onto his shoulders...

JT:TOMBSTONE!

Dubois manages to rake the eyes of Leone and drops off the back before sprinting off the ropes and rushing back into a spear attempt...

HE:FRENCH...

Leone leapfrogs over Dubois,causing the tag champ to crash into the turnbuckle.Dubois groggy as he staggers back around,Leone is waiting for him...

JT:TOMBSTONE!

HE:Leone's gonna win this...

.........3!

JT:It's a three...three count....

HE:Guess again...

Lex Hart places Dubois' foot on the bottom rope from the outside and the crowd boo insanely.Lex climbs back onto the apron with a smug look on his face as Leone gets back onto his feet...he walks over to Lex and they begin to argue before Lex slaps Leone across the chest for the tag..

HE:Lex wants to be the one that finishes this match...

JT:And this is where all the problems are going to come into play...

Lex climbs into the ring and he begins to argue with Leone.Both men are trash talking one another before Lex shoves Leone in the chest.Leone responds with a push of his own and both men look on the verge of throwing right hands before Lex puts his hands up to calm the situation down...Leone shakes his head in disgust and points to himself,mouthing "I will finish it"...Lex shrugs as Leone makes his way back to Dubois but then Hart grabs Leone and throws him through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring..

JT:Lex Hart not willing to share the limelight with anybody...

HE:He's the 6CW Champion...he shouldnt have to...

Jerome Dubois is slowly staggering back to his feet in the ring and Lex Hart laughs arrogantly before kicking Dubois in the stomach....

HE:And now Dubois is going to get finished by the best in the world...

JT:CONCUSS KICK!!!!!!!!

Lex pulls Dubois into a front facelock and is about to deliver the jackhammer when Leone rolls back into the ring and lands the ferocious superkick to the jaw of Lex,causing the champion to sway off balance and collapse onto the canvass.GazzyD is somehow back on the apron and he leaps up onto the top rope...

JT:SPRINGBOARD 450!

HE:Nooooooooo this can't be happening...

Gazzy nails the 450 splash across the chest of Lex as Dubois drops into the cover.Leone mockingly dusts off his hands and then exits the ring as the referee makes the count...
.......3!

JT:Tag champions have done it...they just defeated the 6CW Champion...

HE:Thanks to Keith Leone...what the hell was he playing at...

JT:He told Lex not to step on his toes....he said they could co-exist if Lex's ego didnt get in the way...but Lex's ego did get in the way...he wouldnt let Leone get the pinfall and in the end it cost him dearly..

HE:That superkick came from nowhere...

JT:Exactly...and it could come from nowhere again in two weeks time at Night of Glory...if that happens then we will have a new 6CW World Champion and Genesis will be no more...

Leone backs up the ramp as the fans reach over the barricade to touch him.Dubois and GazzyD are celebrating whilst casting glances at Leone.The crowd are on their feet applauding as Lex sits up in the ring and holds his jaw,anger etched across his face.

HE:Is this a sign of things to come?...I sure hope not...

JT:Let's hope so...6CW fires back once again...the war is reaching breaking point....and in just two weeks there will be a final showdown...Leone and Lex Hart...Genesis and 6CW....this ends at Night of Glory....but how will it end....what will be the final outcome?

Leone tips Lex a wink and then motions a belt around his waist before exiting into the backstage area.GazzyD and Jerome Dubois continue to celebrate the victory.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 11 Apr 2012, 2:35 pm

*The action goes backstage for a final time and a very irate Alex Walker is shown walking into his office.He shakes his head with a grimace and then finds himself staring at a massive green and purple box!

JT:What the hell is that...

HE:I have no idea...

*The box has a ribbon around it,like a present and there is a note attached to it.Walker lifts the note off the box and stares at it for a moment.

"I can help you Alex"

Walker:What the...

*There is a flash of light as the box sparks at the bottom and then collapses.Inside is Hero's son Austin,completely unharmed but with his face painted like a clown.Walker looks completely shocked as the show goes off air.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down