The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 18th April

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 18th April Empty 6CW Escalation Results 18th April

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:03 pm

The show goes live on air in the MEN Arena and the crowd is packed out as pyros explode all along the stage and then high into the rafters.The cameras pan around the crowd and show a multitude of signs

"Welcome home Gazzy"
"6CW Rules"
"Let me roll your Dice,John."
"Antoine Mason is a douche"
"Geoff Steel is Extreme"

JT:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another edition of monday night Escalation.I am Jeff Thadeus,alongside my broadcast colleague,Henry Lloyd and what a show we have in store for you tonight.All of the fallout from last week's pay per view extravaganza,the historic Night of Glory....and in our main event we will crown a new number one contender to GazzyD's newly won 6CW Title.

HE:Howdi guys and you could not be more right Jeff.It has been an amazing time as of late here in 6CW and it is set to continue here tonight....Night of Glory may have come and gone but these 6CW superstars but their bodies on the line every day of the year so you can expect a great show...

JT:And without further ado lets get this show on the road.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 18th April Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 18th April

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:03 pm

Match 1
Jackson Black vs Angealus

JT: Welcome to Escalation and tonight we see the fallout of what was an epic Night of Glory

Henry: I have been waiting for tonight all week

JT: First up we have two fighters making their TV Debuts; we have “The Guru of Submission” Jackson Black go toe to toe with the High Flying Angealus

“Show me how to live” by Audioslave hits as the crowd start to boo as Jackson Black makes his way down to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and mounts the turnbuckle and taunts the hostile crowd

JT: Black already making friends I see

Henry: Ive seen this guy fight and he is a great addition to our roster, he doesn’t need these morons approval

Blacks music stops as the lights go out, two strobe lights flash at either side of the entrance through the fog that has gathered as “The Lonely and Faded away” by Dax Johnson hits and Angealus walks through the fog and runs down to the ring and slides up to where Black is standing before he rolls out of the ring and gives out to the ref

JT: What an entrance from the mysterious Angealus

Henry: I thought it was a bit dramatic

JT: I really don’t get you

The ref checks both men before calling for the bell

The two men circle the ring as the bell rings to start the match off, they continue to circle the ring until the crowd noise dies down slightly only for it to kick back up a notch as they lock up. Angealus drives Black back slightly but Black is quick to use his weight to maximum effect driving Angealus back into the centre of the ring. They go in for a 2nd lock up and this time Angealus gains and keeps the advantage backing Black into the ropes. He whips Black across the ring and goes for a dropkick but Black builds up speed off the ropes and runs past him before Angealus can hit the dropkick. Somehow he lands on his feet and spins around to Black running at him, he counters with a snap release belly-to-belly Suplex.

Black gets up to his feet groggily and runs at Angealus again who knocks him down with a hip toss, Black is up again and this time Angealus grabs him by the head and drives the head down into his knee, he stumbles back and Angealus drags Black in and hits a neckbreaker.

Ref: 1....................2...Kick out!

Black kicks out just after the two count, Angealus is quick to put him into a headlock and pull him to a vertical base, The Arizonian attempts a back Suplex but Angealus flips through the air and lands on his feet, he kicks away the left knee of the Black lurching him onto one knee. Angealus then runs the ropes and wraps his knee around the head of Black with a shining wizard.

Ref: 1....................2.........Kick out!

JT: Angealus started this match off the stronger of the two.

Angealus retreats and allows Black to rise before throwing in some hard punches, Black comes back with some punches of his own and immediately the two start slugging it out in the middle of the ring with the crowd cheering for every shot from Angealus and booing every shot of Black. However he manages to gain the advantage with a crafty poke to the eye. Angealus spins around blinded and Black quickly continues with the hard shots backing Angealus towards the corner. Black then drives Angealus’ head into the turnbuckle before stepping onto the apron he pushes Angealus out of the corner and then springboards off the ropes and nails a flying bulldog driving his head first into the canvas.

Ref: 1.......................2.........Kick out!

Angealus kick out at 2 ½, and Black is quickly onto his feet and starts to stomp down on the head of Angealus. He then stops with the stomps and starts with some fist drops down into the face of Angealus. Black hits 5 fists drops before pulling up Angealus and driving a boot deep into the stomach, Angealus keels over and Black grabs him by the stomach before leaning backwards and hitting a sit down piledriver dropping Angealus right on his head.

Henry: Nighty night Angealus BOOM!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:04 pm

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

JT: It aint over yet H

Black puts Angealus into a seated rear waistlock and drags him up onto his feet where he drives some hard forearms into the back for good measure before running Angealus belly first into the corner, he then pauses momentarily before rolling backwards causing Angealus to roll backwards also and then rising to his feet and completing the Chaos Theory Suplex!

JT: Hats off to Black there…what a move

Henry: I told you Jeff this guy has a bright future ahead of him

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

JT: Again Angealus kicks out, great match

Black is quick onto his feet and he moves around the body of Angealus driving a stomp into every area of the body that he walks around, he then leans over and mockingly starts to slap Angealus around the head...Roll through from Angealus.

Ref: 1......................2........Kick out!

JT: Nearly over there for Jackson Black, he took his eye off the ball and it nearly cost him the match

Both men rise to their feet quickly and once again start to exchange some massive shots in the middle of the ring but this time Angealus gains the advantage with a stiff boot into the stomach, he quickly sets up for a DDT but Black manages to scoop Angealus over with a northern lights Suplex only for Angealus to land on his feet. He goes for a belly to back suplex...

Henry: Wheelbarrow bulldog! Great counter from Black!

Black walks towards the ropes and starts to climb, he reaches the top and pause and shouts “Britain needs America” at the crowd who begin a deafening chorus of boo’s, Black stands up on the top rope but left it to long as Angealus sprints over and Suplex him off the top leaving both men laying on the mat

Crowd: HOLY Poopie

JT: That’s a match turner right there

Henry: What was Black thinking, forget about these idiots and finish the match

Angealus starts to get to his feet as does Black but Black rolls out of the ring and starts to applaud Angealus who is on his knees looking confused, Black starts to walk up the ramp as the referee counts to 10 and announces Angealus as the winner

JT: Well I didn’t expect that ending

Henry: Im as confused as you Jeff what is going through Jackson Blacks head

JT: Well whatever his reason for walking out these 2 mean have shown their pedigree here tonight

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Gerard Dubois,Triple D,Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade are shown in the back.

Gerard:Well done last week guys...you all did me proud and it was a fantastic night indeed for The Cure.We are back on the map and we are back in business,tonight is the beginning of our brand new chapter....you guys will successfully defend the tag team titles...and Duke,Duke will become the new number one contender to the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship!

*Triple D smirks as Rook and Blade eye him up

Triple D:I know you guys can only dream of ever having an opportunity like me but at least try to look interested,how many times have I had to watch you two douches polish those belts!

Rook:At least we have a belt,we dont talk about things that havent happened yet and to be honest are not likely to happen...we are the 6CW Tag Team Champions...what are you Duke,just a big mouth with a really bad haircut!

*Triple D squares up to Rook,who overshadows him by at least 6 inches!

Triple D:You gonna let this guy talk to me like that Gerry?

Gerard:Guys will you please settle down...I am tired of going through this with you,we are a unit and we need to work together,can you manage that?

Yarmouth:Mr Dubois sir,you have always given us what we want and we keep our faith for that reason but why associate yourself with a chump like this...plenty of other decent guys on the roster that could fill his space...

Triple D:Watch your mouth junior...

Yarmouth:Or what?

Triple D:Or perhaps you wont like what happens next!

Yarmouth:And what is that,tough guy?

*Triple D smirks

Triple D:You'll have to wait and see now wont you boys...

Yarmouth:Whatever dude....we've got a match...you see unlike some,we actually have gold to defend!

*Rook and Blade walk out of the room,each exchanging a nod with Gerard Dubois.Triple D looks furious as he looks at Gerard Dubois.

Triple D:You better sort this Gerry...because I am very close to calling it a day on this bull(beep)....I dont need two pumped up no marks talking me down...I am Duke Dylan Debadguy...the guy that will win the ladder match tonight....and the next 6CW World Champion...

Gerard:Leave it with me Duke....The Cure is my design and I will not allow it to be disrupted...

Triple D:I sure hope you have something good planned because its needs sorting....and fast!

*Triple D exits the room and slams the door as Gerard Dubois shakes his head and returns to his desk.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 2
Tag Team Titles
Frank Rook/Yarmouth Blade © vs John Dice/Jack Frost vs Internecio/Cerberus vs The Untouchables

HE: Up next folks we have what has all the credentials to be an amazing match up.

JT: You are damn right Henry, the Tag Titles on the line in a fatal 4 way tag match. The champs Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook take on the Untouchables V2, Internecio and Cerberus and the team of John Dice and Jack Frost. This match is going to be wild!

“Cars” plays out as the fans pop hugely. Yarmouth Blade and Frank Rook then walk out from the backstage area. The two men then pose with their Tag Titles as pyrotechnics go off behind them. Blade and Rook then walk down to the ring, tagging fans hands on the way. Blade and Rook then get into the ring under the bottom rope and again pose to the fans in the ring with their titles, before handing the referee their titles and both men go to one corner and start discussing something.

“Invaders Must Die” plays out as the fans boo loudly and Angel and Jonathan Cross cockily walk out onto stage. The two men raise their arms as the crowd boo, before confidently striding down to the ring. The two men then enter the ring through the middle ropes and begin staring down Blade and Rook as they go to the opposite corner to them.

“White Light” hits as the fans cheer for the arrival of Jack Frost and John Dice. Dice and Frost then walk out onto the stage, as Dice makes a dice throwing action and Frost just raises his arms to the fans. The two men then jog down to the ring, before sliding under the bottom rope as well, and staring at the other teams in the ring. Frost and Dice then walk to the other far corner of the ring and wait for the final participants to arrive.

“Your Betrayal” hits as the fans descend into huge boos as Internecio and Cerberus walk out onto the stage, accompanied by Mr Jones. Cerberus and Internecio then walk silently down to the ring as Mr Jones shouts at the fans who boo them. Cerberus and Internecio then walk up the steel steps leading to the ring and step over the top rope to get in, as Mr Jones looks on smugly from the ringside area. Cerberus and Internecio then stare coldly from one team to the other, finally stopping at Dice and Frost, who they seem transfixed with for a period of time.

HE: Well go on the Jeff, who is your favourite for this match?

JT: I don’t want to make a prediction for this match, any one of these four teams could walk out with the Tag Titles.

HE: It’s pretty obvious to me Jeff, the power and size of Cerberus and Internecio make it impossible for them to not come out of this as new World Tag Champions.

The referee then gets between the four teams and starts to shout orders at them that at first no team listens to. Slowly though, all but Jack Frost and Angel are left in the ring. The referee then calls for the bell as the two men start to circle each other. Frost and Angel then charge in and start a power struggle with each other. Angel though quickly gets the upper hand and pushes Frost back into the corner. Angel then starts to illegally choke Frost in the corner with his forearm as the referee attempts to break the two men up. As the referee manages to separate the pair, Angel takes a cheap shot at Frost, who in turn falls backwards into the corner. Angel then starts to stomp on Frost’s head while he is stuck on the floor in the corner, and the referee yet again has to drag Angel away, this time he warns Angel about his actions, but Angel pays no attention. Angel then charges into the corner and hits a hard boot to the face, leaving Frost incapacitated in the corner. Angel then slowly walks back to Frost and pulls him up out of the corner, before hitting a couple of powerful knees to his ribs. Angel then puts both of his hands around Frost’s throat and lifts him up off of his feet before slamming him down with a powerful impact. Angel then sprints across the ring and on his return jumps through the air and hits a leg drop to Frost, crushing his chest. Angel then gets up off the mat and taunts the fans before yet again lifting up the fallen Frost. Angel then positions Frost, lifts him up to his shoulders, before slamming him down with a powerbomb. Angel into the cover.

1...2kick out.

Frost kicks out powerfully and this frustrates Angel, who smacks the mat before going over to his corner and tagging in Cross. Cross then goes over and starts stomping on the spine of Frost. Cross then lifts Frost to his knees, before delivering some shots to his ribs, causing Frost to crumple up and fall back to the ground. Cross then finally lifts up Frost to his feet and hits a knife edge chop to his chest, producing a lad slapping sound that echoes around the arena. Cross then whips Frost across the ring into the turnbuckles, quickly following up with a spear to Frost, who again buckles up into the corner. Cross then hits a couple of right hands to the head of Frost, who tries to cover up, before Cross puts Frost in a front waist lock, then throws him over his head with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Cross then shouts to the fans as he fires up, causing the fans to boo loudly, before Cross walks over to Frost and pick him up. Cross then kicks Frost in the gut, spins him around, grabs his arms, before flipping him backwards and hitting a Tiger Suplex. Cross bridges for the cover.

1...2...kick out.

Cross pounds the mat in frustration and starts to berate the referee, before the referee just waves him away. Cross then composes himself and starts to measure up Frost. When Frost gets up, Cross grabs him and attempts to lift him into the air and hit a Cross Slam. Frost though manages to roll off the back of Cross, and before Jonathan Cross can turn around, Jack Frost dives and manages to tag in Yarmouth Blade. Blade jumps over the top rope and starts hitting Cross with a multitude of right and left hands. Cross then falls back into the ropes and attempts to cover up his head as Blade shows no signs of slowing. Suddenly though, Blade stops the onslaught, grabs Cross by the arm and throws him across the ring and when Cross returns, Blade jumps into the air and hits a high angle drop kick, which sends Cross crashing to the mat. Cross then stumbles up to his feet and falls back into the corner trying desperately to catch his bearings, but Blade keeps the assault up. Blade hits Cross with a strong right hand then starts hitting elbows to the head of Cross, who looks dazed. Blade then taunts Cross before hitting a bionic elbow to the head of Cross who falls down into the corner. Blade then backs off to the centre of the ring and lines up Cross before running towards him and hitting a knee to the head of Cross, who is left sprawled out by the corner. Blade then pulls Cross’ body slightly away from the corner, before Blade quickly scales the turnbuckles. Blade then flips off backwards and hits a picture perfect Moonsault to the chest and abdomen of Cross. Blade into the cover.

1...2...kick out.

Yarmouth Blade looks up in a slight sense of bewilderment at the referee, before grabbing Cross by the arm and dragging him towards Blade’s corner. Blade then tags in Frank Rook, who stomps on Cross’ exposed ribs while Blade holds his arm outstretched. Blade then exits the ring, as Rook starts to deliver more stomps to the ribs and back of Cross, trying to weaken him. Rook then lifts up Cross part way up to his feet, before hitting a European Uppercut to Cross, who goes flying into the air after the impact, but Rook catches Cross before he can fall back to the mat. Rook then lifts Cross onto his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry position, before walking him around the ring, taunting Angel as he does so, before harshly slamming him down to the mat. Rook then runs towards the fallen Cross and jumps through the air, before hitting a splash to Cross, who doubles over in pain clutching his ribs. Rook then gets back to his feet and motions for a move to the fans who cheer as he does so. Rook then lifts Cross to his feet, he then bends him over and places him in a gutwrench position, Rook then lifts him to his shoulder, and then suddenly drops to his knees, hitting Cross with a backbreaker. Rook into the pin.

1...2...broken up by Cerberus.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:05 pm

Angel was about to jump into the ring to stop the count, but was beaten there by Cerberus, and Angel slowly skulks back to his corner. Rook then gets to his feet and starts a stare off with Cerberus.

HE: Oh yeah here it comes Mike, two of the biggest men in the match face to face, let ‘em fight it what I say.

Fans: Let them fight, let them fight, let them fight...

JT: Sounds like that is the popular verdict from those around the arena Henry.

Rook continues the stare down with Cerberus, before motioning for him to come and fight him. Cerberus then pulls the limp body of Cross to Cerberus’ own corner and briefly steps out of the ring as to make the tag to him. Cerberus then gets back into the ring and Rook and Cerberus start to circle each other. The two men charge into each other and try to out-muscle the other. The two men are evenly matched for a few moments, before Cerberus starts to get the strength advantage and manages to push Rook to the ropes before whipping him across the ring. As Rook returns, Cerberus goes for a big boot to Rook, but Rook ducks underneath it and carries onto the other side of the ring, before hitting a clothesline that stumbles Cerberus. Rook then backs onto the ropes again and runs at Cerberus again, to hit another clothesline that stumbles Cerberus even more so. Rook then runs back to the ropes again, ready to hit another clothesline, but Internecio though runs down the ring apron and hits a hard clothesline to Rook, who hits the mat hard. Cerberus then jogs towards Rook, before jumping into the air and hitting an elbow drop to the chest of Rook. Cerberus then shouts to the crowd, before lifting up Rook and putting him in a suplex position, before lifting him vertically into the air. Cerberus then keeps him held there for a few moments, before dripping him head first to the mat with a brainbuster. Cerberus then starts to deliver hammering right hands to the head of Rook, who tries to cover up, but Cerberus’ punches are too strong to make much difference as to whether Rook covers up or not. As the referee goes in to try and bake up the assault, Cerberus gets to his feet and chases away the referee, before again pulling Rook to his feet. Cerberus then throws Rook hard into the corner, causing Rook to bounce out slightly, before Cerberus charges in and squashes Rook into the corner with a splash. Cerberus then grabs Rook by the throat from the corner and lifts Rook onto the second rope, before powerfully lifting him through the air and hitting a powerful chokeslam to Rook. Cerberus into the cover.

1...2...kick out.

Mr Jones shouts some orders from the outside of the ring and Cerberus slightly reluctantly gets up to his feet and walks over to Internecio and makes a tag to him, as Internecio walks slowly over to Frank Rook. Internecio then starts to toy with the fallen Rook, almost like a cat with its prey. Internecio then slowly lifts up Rook and stares into his eyes deeply for a second, as Rook tries keep his balance, before Internecio puts Rook in a front waist lock, before lifting up Rook and hitting a belly to belly suplex, leaving Rook lying motionless on the mat. Internecio kicks Fran Rook around while he is on the floor, in an attempt to revive him, before Mr Jones shouts instructions at him and Internecio starts to lift up Rook to his feet, before steadying him on his feet then hitting a hard big boot, which causes Rook to fly backwards towards Internecio’s corner. Internecio then nods to Cerberus who gets into the ring over the top rope. The referee tries to stop him but to little avail, and the two men then both lift up Rook by the throat from the floor. The two men then lift Rook high into the air and hit a double chokeslam to Rook, leaving him motionless on the mat. Cerberus then leaves the ring to allow the referee to start the count.

1...2...broken up by John Dice.

HE: That would have been over if Dice hadn’t illegally entered the ring!

JT: What are you talking about Henry, Frank Rook was only being pinned because of two on one attack from Cerberus and Internecio.

HE: Well are you really going to tell those two guys you think they are cheats.

Internecio gets up off of Frank Rook and stares intently at John Dice, who slowly starts to edge backwards away from Internecio. Internecio keeps following him though and as it looks like the two men are about to square up to each other, the referee gets the two men apart and starts forcing Dice back to his corner. Internecio then turns his attention back to Rook, who is just starting to stir on the floor. Internecio starts to lift up Rook, but as he does so, Yarmouth Blade springs to the top rope from his corner, and dives off to hit a diving shoulder block to Internecio, who stumbles backwards after the impact. Rook then gets to a partial vertical base and charges at Internecio, hitting another shoulder block, causing Internecio to fall backwards into the corner. Rook then takes this opportunity and dives for a tag to the fresh John Dice, who jumps into the ring and instantly starts attacking Internecio while he is on the back foot. Dice then starts hitting the punch combo called Shortening the Odds. Internecio after the combo manages to push Dice away though and attempts to catch his breath, but Dice runs straight back into the attack and hits the kick combo called Upping the Ante, hitting strong kicks to the ribs and jaw of Internecio, who is seems to be getting more aggravated with Dice. Suddenly, Internecio grabs Dice by the throat and pushes him out of the corner, Internecio stares intently into the eyes of Dice, as he lifts him into the air, but Dice manages to slide down Internecio’s arm and hit a spike DDT to the big man, leaving him dazed on the ground. Dice quickly jumps up to his feet and goes straight to the top rope. Dice turns around and dives almost instantaneously after he turns to ensure that Internecio doesn’t have a chance to move. Dice then hits the Long Shot elbow drop and goes into a cover.

1...2...kick out.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:05 pm

Internecio powerfully kicks out, sending Dice flying through the air. Dice though manages to get back to his feet quickly and as Internecio begins to get back up, Dice runs at him and hits a low angle drop kick to Internecio’s head, sending him back down to the mat. Dice then goes to his corner and tags in Jack Frost, who instantly gets into the action as well. Frost first hits a number of stomps to the head and chest of Internecio to try and keep him down, but quickly Internecio manages to get up to his feet even with the attack. Frost then starts hitting some knife edge chops to the chest of Internecio, which starts to turn his chest red, but still Internecio manages to pus Frost away from him in the attack. Internecio then goes for a punch to Frost’s head, but Frost manages to duck out of the way of the shot and he then springs up and hits a drop kick to the jaw of Internecio who stumbles back after the shot. Frost then jumps up and hits another drop kick to the head of Internecio, who stumbles back and starts swaying back and forward after the impact. Frost then gets back to his feet and starts hitting some martial arts kicks to the mid section of Internecio. Finally Frost catches Internecio in the head with a kick, which really puts him off balance. Frost then pulls Internecio down into a front face lock position before hitting the Northern Wind (Snap DDT). Frost as well then goes to the top rope and sits on the top rope waiting for Internecio. When Internecio gets to his hands and knees, Frost dives off the top rope and hits a leg drop to the back of Internecio’s head. Frost then rolls up Internecio and goes for the cover.

1...2...broken up by Cerberus.

Cerberus stamps hard on the back of Jack Frost’s head, when suddenly John Dice jumps into the ring and starts attacking Cerberus. The two men trade punches with each other, before slowly Jack frost and Internecio get to their feet and they start fighting as well, before it ends with a four man brawl. Yarmouth Blade then jumps into the ring as well, as do Angel and Jonathan Cross, while Frank Rook remains lying in pain on the outside. Blade manages to keep up with Angel and Cross, and ducks punches from each man, as he then gives out punches to both other men. Frost, Dice, Internecio and Cerberus are soon on the outside of the ring, heading up the entrance ramp brawling with each other, as referee’s come down from the back trying to separate the two teams. Meanwhile in the ring, Yarmouth Blade goes for a shot to Angel, but Angel manages to block the punch, and hits a big boot to Blade, who is left in pain on the ground. Angel then lifts Blade to his shoulders in an electric chair position, as Cross goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Cross pauses and signals to the fans that an electric chair drop is coming, but just before he can leap off the ropes, Frank Rook manages to pull himself onto the ring apron and pushes Jonathan Cross off of the top rope into the ring. Angel then drops Yarmouth Blade and charges at Rook, who low bridges Angel and he goes flying over the top rope. Rook then rolls into the ring and grabs a hold of Cross and pulls him up to his feet. Rook then shouts to Blade who gradually gets back to his feet, and then positions himself behind Rook. Rook then whips Cross into the ropes, and on his return, Rook does a back drop to Cross, who goes flipping through the air behind Rook, before being caught in mid-air by Yarmouth Blade, and Blade hits a powerbomb. Blade makes the cover as Rook watches out for Angel.

The referee calls for the bell as “Cars” plays out and the fans pop loudly.

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen here are your winners and still 6CW World Tag Team Champions, Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade.

The referee hands Frank Rook and Yarmouth Blade their Title belts as Rook and Blade then pose with them, while Jonathan Cross lies motionless in the centre of the ring and Angel looks on frustrated from the outside. On the ramp, Internecio, Cerberus, Jack Frost and John Dice are still brawling as more referee’s and staff try to get between the two teams.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:06 pm

*Jackson Black is shown in the backstage area.He has a towel around his neck as Christy James approaches him.

Christy:Jackson...Jackson,hi.Just looking to get a quick interview with you.I mean,what happened out there in your match against Angealus...why get yourself counted out,did you think you couldnt win?.Where you scared at all?

Jackson:Excuse me?.Did I look scared to you out there,do I look like the sort of guy that doesnt think he can win a match.Bottom line,i can beat anybody in this industry,from the guys at the bottom to the guys at the very top.You automatically think because I pulled out of my match that I was scared?.Well let me tell you something,I am scared of nobody,not Angealus,not anyone.

Fact of the matter is this,when I arrived at the arena tonight I received some very interesting news,news that kind of took my mind away from my match and placed me somewhere much better.

Christy:Care to elaborate?

Jackson:Not even in the slightest Christy.I dont think you or any of these people have any business knowing my business.You come around here and try to get me to spill but there is no way that is going to happen.I have been selected for something extremely special,afforded something that most would give their right arm for and I will not betray the confidence that has been bestowed in me...

All you need to know is that all will be revealed...and when it is,you can take all your little assumptions and stick them where the sun dont shine.

*Christy looks affronted as Jackson sneers and then walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 3
Antoine Mason/Keith Leone vs Geoff Steel/Dicey Reilly

The action is back at ringside as "Last Resort" is playing out and the crowd are cheering for the arrival of Geoff Steel.He tags their hands as he walks down the ramp and then climbs in the ring and poses for the fans.

JT:Geoff Steel looks a damn sight better than last time we saw him,he was cut to shreds in the most brutal Extreme Title match we have seen in a long time...a night when Steel's impressive reign as champion came to an end...

HE:Yes it did,he was played by Keith Leone and he fell for it hook,line and sinker.He should have saved it for another day but pride comes before the fall Jeff...and Steel's fall was a damn sight worse than anyone elses...

Steel bounces back against the ropes as "Born to Fight" plays out and there is another great reception for Dicey Reilly.He looks extremely focused as he walks to the ring and climbs in.He shakes hands with Steel and then poses for the crowd...

HE:Another loser from Night of Glory,he got his ass kicked by Antoine Mason...finally his title reign is over...

JT:I wouldnt exactly call it an ass-kicking,Mason cheated to win.But Dicey's reign is indeed over,after 8 months as our champion he has finally relinquished the TV Title....but both of these men will be after real retribution here tonight...

They stand tall in the ring and then "Even Flow" blares out as the crowd boo.Keith Leone walks out with a dark look on his face.He holds the Extreme Title in the air as he walks down the ramp,never taking his eyes from Geoff Steel...

HE:It was an awesome plan by Leone,he hired Nigel Napalm to punish Steel for almost two months and then when the time was right he moved in and took the championship...Steel never saw it coming,he actually though that Leone was his friend...

JT:It was a cold and calculating plan from Leone...it worked wonders but as far as respect goes,it showed a complete lack of.Geoff Steel looks ready to rumble here..

Leone stands on the apron and continues to hold the belt up as "I came to play" screams out and the boos increase and pyros explode into the air and then Antoine Mason swaggers into view.He holds his TV Title up and more pyros explode,he shoulders the belt and makes his way to the ring...

HE:The Future of professional wrestling and the man that finally ended Dicey Reilly's TV Title reign...Antoine Mason is the man,he is the best of the best!

JT:I dont think anyone would deny his talent but as far as likeability factor goes he is at a staggering zero.This man is vile and crude,the fans despise him...

HE:All things that egg him on Jeff...he doesnt care what these people think because he gets the job done...

Mason nods at Leone and both men hand their championships to the referee before getting in the ring.The referee keeps both teams apart and gives them instructions...

JT:Four men that really dislike one another....this has the makings of a great contest...here we go...

The bell sounds as Keith Leone and Dicey Reilly begin the match.They launch into a lockup but Mason trash talks Dicey from the apron,distracting him, as Leone kicks him in the stomach and punches him back into the corner...

HE:How amateur from Dicey Reilly,he fell for Mason's mindgames...that is how easy it was for Antoine to win the Tv Title...

Leone slams punches into the head of Dicey and then knife edge chops his chest before dragging him out and hitting a snap suplex and quickly covering...1.....2....kickout.Leone stands up and drops knees into the chest of Dicey before dragging him to the corner and tagging in Antoine Mason...

JT:Look at that smug look,Antoine Mason knows he has Dicey Reilly in a position where he can really punish him here...

Antoine laughs as the boos from the crowd and then sets about hammering rights and lefts into the midsection of Reilly.He grips his arm and whips him across to the opposite corner before running across and hitting a jumping clothesline.....Dicey collapses on the mat as Mason spins up top...

HE:Antoine Mason sizing up his attack,just like a true champion....

JT:Flying headbutt....connects!

Mason scores with the headbutt and takes a moment to regain himself before dragging himself into a cover.........1......................2...........Reilly kicks out.Mason stands up and he trash talks the fans before dragging Dicey up and hitting a faceplant suplex and tags in Leone...

HE:These guys doing a number on Dicey Reilly here,he really needs a tag...

Leone walks over and hits a jumping elbow drop and covers.....1.......2....Dicey kicks out.Leone pulls him up and kicks him in the stomach before setting him up...

JT:Leone thinking DDT...

Dicey manages to backdrop Leone and the Extreme Champion scrambles back up quickly.Dicey tries to shake off the cobwebs but Leone is right back in with a running knee to the stomach and hits a russian legsweep.................1...................2...........shoulder up!

HE:Leone and Mason make an awesome combo,these guys should think about the tag team division aswell as a highly successful singles career..

Leone smirks as he climbs to his feet and waits for Dicey to get up.He backs him onto the ropes and then whips him across the ring,Leone drops his head for a backdrop but Dicey startles him with a kick to the face and a running clothesline...

JT:Leone ducked....GERMAN SUPLEX!

Leone bridges into the suplex.................1......................2..........Dicey kicks out at the last minute and the crowd cheer.Steel shouts words of encouragement from the apron as Leone lands a jumping kneedrop and then walks to the corner...

HE:Leone taking a risk here,but he is a controlled guy....MOONSAULT!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The crowd cheer as Dicey throws his knees up and connects with the midsection of Leone,who rolls away in pain.Dicey staggers slowly to his corner...

JT:This capacity crowd right behind Dicey Reilly...edging closer to the tag...

The crowd erupts as Steel gets the tag and he climbs in the ring.Leone is up and runs at him but is instantly floored by a clothesline,he clambers back up and Steel backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring before sending him into a huge backbody drop as he comes back...

JT:You just know that Geoff Steel has waited for this moment all week...

Leone staggers back up and Steel is waiting for him again,he kicks Leone in the midsection and flips him into the air.....

HE:Heck of a powerbomb!...

Antoine Mason runs in the ring and Steel immediately breaks the cover and uses Mason's momentum to drive him into a beautiful spinebuster.Antoine stumbles back up and Steel runs towards him and clotheslines him over the top rope as the crowd cheer...

JT:The crowd loved that...Geoff Steel cleaning house...

Leone staggers up and Steel grabs him and european uppercuts him back to the opposite ropes.He headbutts Leone and then irish whips him across the ring,Leone ducks the back elbow and comes back on the rebound...

JT:Beautiful powerslam from Steel....this crowd is loving his intensity....here we go...

HE:Oh no...

JT:BLADE...

Antoine Mason jumps back onto the apron and he grabs Steel by the hair and turns him around before guillotining him off the top rope,much to the displeasure of the fans.Mason laughs as he crawls back onto the apron...

JT:Fantastic work from the TV Champion right there,thats what being a team is all about....

Both men are struggling to make their feet as the crowd get right behind Steel.They reach their feet and Leone looks for a kick to the gut but Steel catches his foot and spins him around before running off the ropes...

JT:SPEAR!

HE;Dont think so...

Leone counters the spear with a drop toe-hold,he rolls back onto his feet as Steel gingerly gets up...

JT:Concuss kick(superkick)....

Leone lands the superkick and drops into the cover................1.....................2.......Dicey Reilly breaks up the cover as the crowd cheer,he drags Leone up and then uppercuts him to the mat before pointing at Antoine Mason and beckoning him to get in the ring...

JT:Dicey Reilly wants a fight....he wants it real bad!

HE:Well he is gonna have to wait...he isnt the legal man and he has no business in the ring!

The referee points Dicey back to his corner as Leone begins crawling towards Mason.Steel sits up groggily and then begins to move towards his corner as the crowd cheer...

JT:It's a race...pure and simple....

HE:Leone found his man....

JT:Steel inches away........

The crowd groan as Antoine Mason grabs Geoff Steel's foot and drags him away from Dicey Reilly at the last moment.Steel gets up on one foot as Mason mocks him and then throws him back into the corner and hits a charging clothesline...Steel staggers as Mason springboards off the ropes....

HE:Tornado DDT...fabulous execution....

Mason kneels and nods his head in self-praise before stalking Steel.His eyes glint malevolently...

JT:Like a snake he is coiled and ready to strike....Geoff Steel has no idea what may be coming his way at any moment...

Steel makes it to his feet and he turns around as Mason kicks him in the stomach and flips him into the air before hitting a spinning sitdown powerbomb.............1....................2........Dicey Reilly gets back in the ring and kicks Mason in the head....Antoine rolls back up and both men try and brawl as the referee pulls them apart...

JT:This one in danger of blowing over here...

HE:Its that damn Dicey Reilly,he keeps getting involved when his big nose isnt welcome...

Mason gives Dicey the finger before grabbing Steel by the hair.Steel surprises him with big body shots and then rattles Mason with huge right hands to the head...

JT:Steel from nowhere,gathering momentum....oh cmon!

The crowd boo as Antoine Mason rakes his eyes to stop the onslaught.He whips Steel chest-first into the turnbuckle and then waits for him to stagger out...

HE:Code...oh wow!

Steel pushes Mason back against the far ropes,he backs against the opposite ropes and they collide in mid-ring with a huge spear from Geoff Steel...the crowd applauds and Dicey claps his hands as both men try desperately to crawl to their corners....

JT:Now more than ever do both men need this tag.......

HE:Cmon Antoine.....

JT:STEEL GOT IT!

Dicey is tagged in and the crowd roar in approval as Leone abandons the tag attempt and just leaps into the ring.He darts at Dicey but misses with a clothesline as Dicey nails a belly to belly suplex....Antoine Mason staggers up and Dicey dropkicks him into the corner before turning his attention back to Leone...

Leone gets up and Dicey lifts him into an atomic drop before grabbing him by the shoulder and launching him shoulder-first into the ringpost...

JT:That could seperate a shoulder...Dicey Reilly is after some serious revenge...

Antoine Mason is trying to stand up and he looks for a running clothesline but Dicey dodges it and runs off the ropes....

HE:Oh what a big boot from Dicey,this isnt good...

JT:Brainbuster....that will do it!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

Leone breaks the cover,he stomps on Dicey and drags him to his feet....

HE:The numbers game caught up on Dicey haha.....DDT!

JT:OH YES!

The crowd roar as Steel comes from nowhere and almost decapitates Leone with a clothesline.He follows his foe from the ring as the crowd cheer and Steel grabs Leone and hauls him into the steel steps...

JT:This is for the months of mindgames and punishment.....Steel is hunting his prey...

Leone tries to crawl towards the announce booth as Steel follows him and sends a ferocious kick into the ribcage.Leone stumbles into the timekeepers table...

HE:Right in front of us....ref will you control this...

JT:He's got his hands full with what is going on in the ring...

Leone grabs a bottle of water and he throws it in Steel's face before slamming his head against the announce table.In the ring,Dicey grabs Mason and pulls him up...

JT:You know what they say...payback is a (beep)!.....CRAICDOWN!

Mason swipes Dicey's legs and slingshots him into the corner.Dicey stumbles back out as Mason launches at him...

HE:GENOCIDE KICK!

Dicey ducks the superkick and knees Mason in the gut before dragging him into place and the crowd cheer...

JT:Second call,CRAICDOWN!

Mason pushes Dicey backwards and towards the referee in the corner.The referee tries to block himself and Dicey only just barges him....

JT:Very close call...OH WHAT THE HECK!

HE:Haha yes...

Mason takes the opportunity and he kicks Dicey between the legs before rolling him up....1.................2......

JT:He's got a fistful of tights aswelll....

....................3!

HE:Yes

JT:DAMMIT!

"I came to play" screams out and the crowd boo as Antoine Mason is declared the winner and he quickly scrambles from the ring.Dicey Reilly is doubled up in pain but looks furious at what has happened...

JT:That damn cheat...Antoine Mason stole another victory...

HE:He is the best Jeff,face facts and the world will be a better place....

JT:LOOKOUT!

CRACK!....The whole arena stops dead as Geoff Steel wraps a steel chair around the skull of Keith Leone.He holds the chair up and there is a gigantic dent in it as the crowd roar in appreciation....

JT:Now that is what payback is....how does it feel Leone?

HE:Will you shut up,that was uncalled for....Steel should be detained for that sick assault...

JT:Oh you know Leone deserved it...just like you know this feud is far from over...

Antoine Mason turns his back and heads backstage.Geoff Steel continues to stare at the unconscious Keith Leone as the crowd chant his name.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action is quickly into the back and loud noises of fighting can be heard.

JT:What the hell is going on here?

Jack Frost comes flying into shot and is brawling with Cerberus.The monster throws Frost backwards into a wall and then runs towards him but Frost dodges him and slams him into a nearby set of lockers.He grabs a steel chair from the floor and wraps it around the back of Cerberus...

HE:This is carnage...these men are trying to kill one another...

Frost grabs a pile of metal poles and slams them down on Cerberus as another roar is heard and Internecio comes and spins Frost around before uppercutting him across a table.He seizes Frost around the throat and prepares to chokeslam him...

JT:This isnt good,not good at all...

The crowd can be heard cheering as a kendo stick shatters across the back of Internecio's head and John Dice is suddenly brawling with the monster.Frost tries to recouperate as Cerberus picks up a big anvil case and launches it...

JT:LOOK OUT...OH WOW HOW CLOSE!

Frost just ducks as the case collides with wall behind and dents it.Frost grabs a metal pipe and cracks it into the knee of Cerberus before throwing him head-first into the lockers again.Frost drags the table out and places it nearby as he tries to grab Internecio...

HE:This is out and out chaos...these four men trying to cause maximum damage to one another...

JT:Looks like the tag team match earlier wasnt enough...

Dice sprays Internecio in the face with a fire extinguisher before cracking him in the head with it.Suddenly,Mr Jones is on the scene and is screaming at John Dice...

Mr Jones:You hoodlum,yes you Dice why dont you clear off...nobody wants you here!

Dice turns to face Jones,who's face turns red and he gulps.Dice grabs him by the face and slams him up against the wall...

Dice:I think I have just about had all I can take from you...you fat,greasy...

JT:OH SWEET JESUS!

Internecio is back up and he slams a chair into the back of Dice's head.He then grabs his nemesis and runs him forwards before launching him through a plate glass window as the crowd groan in horror.Mr Jones' evil cackle sounds out as he staggers forwards and peers into wreckage...Dice is bleeding from the arms and top of the head...

Mr Jones:What do you think now John?...What do you think now,huh?.....WHAT DO YOU THINK NOW YOU FOOL!

JT:This is sick....

Frost drags Cerberus up and lifts him onto his shoulders as the crowd cheer and then Internecio runs across and big boots him in the face..

HE:This is not looking good at all...

JT:Frost fighting like a trooper though....

Frost tries to scramble up and throws furious punches at Internecio and Cerberus before they both grip him around the throat...

JT:Oh no....

HE:DOUBLE CHOKESLAM...LOOK AT THE DEVASTATION!

Mr Jones is still laughing as he walks across and looks at Jack Frost laying on the concrete floor.The table wreckage is strewn all around and then the camera shows the bloody John Dice again...

JT:This heinous...completely uncalled for!

Mr Jones:How do you like that boys?.Wish you hadnt messed with us now huh?.Well this only the beginning,we are going to make you pay,mark my words....you will all pay!

*The scene ends as Jones continues to laugh and then walks off as Internecio and Cerberus follow.EMT's are quickly on the scene to check on Frost and Dice.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JT:It has been a great night here in Manchester and this is the moment that each and everyone of these fans has been waiting for

The cameras show the ring area and the ring canvass has been replaced with a red one and balloons are strapped to the ringposts.There is a great reception from the crowd who are all in fine voice as Mike Bird climbs into the ring with a smile on his face.

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen.....it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you.......your NEW 6CW WORLD CHAMPION......GAZZYDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

The noise is unbelievable as the pyros shoot into the air along the stage and red and white streamers rain from the rafters as "Airplanes" screams out and yet more pyros and confetti fall from the air.

JT:Do not adjust your television sets folks for this noise is the real deal,these fans in Manchester have waited all week for the opportunity of basking in the glory of their hometown hero....and there he is,my god what a moment for this kid.

GazzyD steps out on the stage,dressed in jeans and a shirt,he grins from ear to ear and looks awestruck by the reception from the fans.He looks at his 6CW Title and then holds it into the air as the noise goes up another notch.

HE:It was a dream come true for GazzyD last sunday night,he finally reached the pinnacle and showed that he is one of the greats....a special,special performance and he deserves this moment!

Gazzy takes his time to tag hands with al of the fans around ringside and then he climbs into the ring.He goes to all four corners in turn and poses with the championship as the fans chant his name.He stands in the centre of the ring and looks emotional as the noise continues to increase,Mike Bird claps him on the shoulder and hands him the mic.

Crowd:GAZZY D x10

JT:I dont even think he is going to be able to speak...

GazzyD:Thankyou....thankyou so much!

*Crowd pop

GazzyD:You know ive tried all day to gear myself up for this but there is no way you can create this kind of atmosphere without actually being here in this arena,with the amazing 6CW fans!

Crowd:You are awesome x5

GazzyD:You guys are gonna make me cry and I promised that would not happen haha.You know it has been a long road for me,right back to when I was tagging with Angel in the Untouchables...and people saw me as the "human highlight reel" but that was all.They said I was the guy who would do the crazy things but that I was just cut out for the tag team division....but I knew,and all my fans knew,that I just needed abit of belief,a spark of energy that would propel me towards my ultimate dream...

I have always been a wrestling fan and I always told myself that one day I would be the man that all the kids emulated.I would be the man that stood at the front of the greatest wrestling federation in the world and was renowned world wide as the most deserving champion...along the way I met my critics,my doubters and my knockers....but every step of the way,each and everyone of you where there to pick me back up and re-ignite the fire that burnt deep within my heart...

And last December when I won the Seasons Beatings Bash,I promised myself that I would repay the faith shown from all my loyal fans.That this time I would not let my opportunity pass me by,I did not care what obstacles came my way because there was nothing that was going to stand in my way,nothing that would take this moment away from me.

And here I stand,after ever Hart Attack,every Perfect Plex and every RKO.Everytime one of those four guys tried to take me out,everytime Reilly tried to end my career,but I knew that none of it would ever be enough.I knew that April 10th was my time....I knew that together we would beat them all....and guess what,we did!

*The crowd erupt again as Gazzy smiles and holds the 6CW Title in the air

GazzyD:I have dreamt so many times of this moment,from the beginning of my career,watching guys like Median,Diesel,Ryan Rose all having their names up in lights...headlining....and I wanted so bad for that to be me.And now it is,I am not going to get self-righteous and say I deserve this...but I have busted my ass just as hard as anybody else,I am the first guy in the gym and the last guy to leave and it feels a relief to know that all my hard work has paid off....this championship belt not only represents me,not only represents this great company,but the amazing 6CW fans who sell out arena after arena every single week....my victory last week at Night of Glory was the proudest of my career and I did it all for you guys.

Crowd:Thankyou Gazzy x5

GazzyD:No thankyou guys.But rest assured,for all the hard work that has gone before,it is nothing compared to what starts now.I have seen the reigns of some of the greatest champions in history,but I dont want to be just another name up in lights....I dont just want to be "one of the best"....in years to come I want people to remember me as the best ever,to remember me as the guy that welcomed all challenges and defeated them all...undisputed world champion,GazzyD....I dont care who comes first,who comes after that because it is my aim to stand here in one month,six months,this time next year and still be in exactly the same place...its been a long,hard road but it has been worth every single drop of blood,sweat and tears to hear Mike Bird call me the 6CW Champion!

*Crowd pop

GazzyD:And I know the queue is already forming,I have sensed the eyes on me all week...but I will say it now and as many times as necessary.Dont be shy,if you want a shot then let me know because I will take on anyone and every....

HE:OH MY GOD!

*Crowd boo

JT:That damn snake....he came from nowhere!

The crowd are furious as Daniel Reilly comes from the crowd and catches GazzyD unawares with a flying RKO.Reilly is also dressed in street clothes and he looks maniacal as he spits on the ground and looks at his grounded foe.Loud chants of "asshole" break out as Reilly grabs the mic and stands up.

Reilly:Do you see?...Do you see how easy that was?...I may have stumbled at Night of Glory but like all great champions I have recovered.You think your "one of the best" Gazzy?...You think you have what it takes to be the best ever?....Well guess again,because you can forget about being here this time next year,heck you can forget about being here in two weeks....because next week....6CW Draft Night....its going to be me and you....I am envoking my re-match clause...the curtain has been called already on this pitiful excuse of a title reign...nobody gets the better of me....NOBODY!

Reilly drops the mic and the crowd boo as he lays kicks into GazzyD and then climbs from the ring with an angry glare on his face.He snarls at the fans as he walks up the rampway and GazzyD begins to recover in the ring.

JT:I cant believe what we just saw,GazzyD out here with his loyal fans,celebrating his crowning acheivement and that snake,that viper,Daniel Reilly just took him out...

HE:And whats more next week these two titans are going to go one on one for the 6CW Title...GazzyD's title reign is already in serious jeapoardy....what a match that is going to be!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:08 pm

*John Liederman appears on the screen from behind his desk.He is smiling as he looks into the camera.

JL:Thankyou all for a moment of your time...I would just like to address a few things.

Next week is of course the 6CW Draft night and on that night we will see the talent of 6CW split up into two rosters and from there we shall become the most historic of companies...but all of that shall be taken care of next monday.I am here to address some of the matches that will take place next week...

First of all from what we just saw everybody knows that next week we will see Daniel Reilly's re-match against GazzyD for the 6CW World Championship....this feud has bubbled over for almost four months and it will end next week make no mistake about it...and that match will be 2 out of 3 falls!

(Crowd pop)

Also I cannot allow the animosity between Mr Jones' monsters,John Dice and Jack Frost to continue for much longer.At the same time I cant allow Anonymous and Mark Matzko continue to rip chunks out of one another...so next week,on our very special show we will see Internecio,Cerberus and Anonymous against Mark Matzko,John Dice and Jack Frost!

(Crowd cheer)

And if that wasnt enough for you then may I remind you that tonight we shall crown a new number one contender to the 6CW Title....that man will decide next week when,where and how his title shot will go down...live on 6CW Escalation!

(The crowd cheer as Liederman smiles and then sits back in his seat)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Main Event
6 Man Ladder Match for Number One Contendership to 6CW Title
Triple D vs Jerome Dubois vs Lex Hart vs Anonymous vs Perfect Jack vs Mark Matzko

JT:It is main event time guys and what a main event this is going to be...coming off the back of the most monumental pay per view in 6CW history,it is now time to crown a new number one contender to GazzyD's 6CW World Championship...

HE:This match is littered with exceptional talent and each one of these men has a fantastic chance of walking out of here victorious...

JT:There you see it folks,that contract hanging high above the ring.The rules are simple,you get a ladder and you climb it.First person to retrieve the contract is the number one contender...

HE:You make it sound like a walk in the park...

"Burn in my Light" screams out and the crowd begin to boo up into the rafters as Lex Hart swaggers out and stands on the ramp.He looks down at the aisle of ladders and then makes his way down the ramp,towards the ring.

JT:Lex Hart was part of that historic 6CW Title match at Night of Glory,but he was the first man eliminated and anyone that knows Lex Hart knows that that was a huge dent to his ego...he will look to get back on track here tonight.....

Lex runs his hand along one of the ladders and then rolls into the ring and rests against the ropes.The sound of guns is heard and then "New Day" screams out and the crowd cheer loud for Mark Matzko...

HE:The man that had his brain fried twice in one month...Mark Matzko seems to have become himself again but for how long,a match like this is littered with opportunitues of losing brain cells...

Matzko climbs onto the apron and he looks up at the contract before saluting the fans and climbing in the ring.Before he can do much else the lights in the arena switch of completely and the familiar noise of a computer booting up is heard as a voice sounds out...

Voice:Please input username and password
Welcome Anonymous
We are Everywhere!

Green pyros shoot up through the air and coded messages appear on the screen as the Anonymous masked man walks into shot.He stares down towards the ring and swirls his cloak as he walks and Matzko eyes him with anger.

JT:Arguably the most mysterious and dangerous character we have ever seen in 6CW,nobody knows anything about Anonymous,all we know is that he can go from being one guy to several guys...he is skilled at causing pain and damage...and he has a serious problem with Mark Matzko...

Anonymous walks the ringside as Matzko follows him,the referee keeps Matzko in the ring as "La Marseillaise" rings out and the crowd give a good reception to Jerome Dubois.

HE:Another man that was defeated at Night of Glory,he feel victim to the resident badguy in what was a tremendous match...

JT:Yeah but dont forget he lost because his father screwed him over,no two ways about that and you know it....Jerome Dubois has been 6CW Champion before,and he knows that tonight he could earn an opportunity to be so again...

Dubois dances from one foot to the other and shouts "Vive Le France" before walking down to the ring and sliding in.He looks at his opponents before "Sabotage" blares out and his attention immediately turns to the ramp...

HE:Here he is,my pick Jeff....Triple D has been on a roll for months here in 6CW and I dont believe anyone can stop his meteoric rise to the top of the tree....I think tonight he will get his shot and when he gets it he will be the 6CW World Champion...

JT:I dont doubt his talent,not one bit but he is one of six guys...he only has a one in six chance...like all the rest,Triple D has an opportunity no doubt but can he take it...

Triple D swaggers down and he smirks at Dubois and winks at him as he reaches the base of the ramp.Dubois looks furious and tries to climb from the ring as the referee drags him back,this allows Matzko to climb out the other side...

HE:Matzko making a break for it...

JT:Heading straight after Anonymous!

Matzko grabs Anonymous and rallies with right hands before slamming his head against the announce table three times and then sending him crashing into the ring steps.There is commotion all around the arena and then a huge pop as "I am Perfection" sounds out...

JT:The fan's choice.....the favourite in this match has to be this man....former 6CW Champion...came within an inch of walking out of Night of Glory with the championship once more...Perfect Jack has been on fire ever since Daniel Reilly screwed him over two months ago and he would love to win this match....here we go....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jack storms down the ramp as Dubois pushes the referee aside and jumps from the ring.He immediately slams into Triple D and they brawl up the ramp towards Jack.Dubois swings his hand at Triple D but Debadguy ducks it and waistlocks him...

HE:Not a german....

JT:DOUBLE GERMAN!

Crowd:Perfect Jack x5

Jack grabs Triple D from behind and uses his power to german suplex both men at once on the steel ramp.Lex is out of the ring and grabs a ladder,he throws it back in and sets it up as everyone else is fighting on the outside...

HE:Lex Hart is gonna steal this in the early moments....

Jack is in the ring and he pushes the ladder slightly,causing Lex to fall to his feet.He stops himself against the ropes and then runs at Jack...

JT:Huge belly to belly suplex...my god Perfect Jack wants this match....

Jack stands tall and the crowd chant his name and cheer him as he looks up at the contract above his head.He looks towards the ladder as someone rolls into the ring...

JT:What would either of these men give to win this match,a shot at the 6CW World Champion....

Mark Matzko and Perfect Jack go nose to nose.They nod and then begin to trade rights and lefts,Matzko staggers Jack back against the ropes and then whips him across the ring...he looks for a tilt-a-whirl on the rebound but Jack slips out the side and goes for a german suplex...

HE:Matzko countered it...oh my!

Matzko spins out and pushes Jack against the ropes,Perfect comes back and Matzko lifts him up and flapjacks him back into the ladder,Jack's face colliding with the middle rungs.Matzko watches Jack roll in pain before quickly ascending the ladder...

JT:What would this mean for the career of Mark Matzko,a shot at the World Title?

HE:Not gonna happen...

Lex Hart is back up and he grabs the back of Matzko's pants and pulls him from the ladder,they trade shots and then Lex rakes the eyes and rams Matzko back into the corner.He hits shoulder thrusts and then drags Matzko out and into a front facelock...

JT:HART ATTACK!

Matzko lands behind Hart and applies a full nelson before picking Lex up and slamming him into the mat.Lex staggers up and Matzko grabs him by the head and hauls him over the top rope....

JT:Matzko eliminating all of the competition here....

HE:Not all!

Matzko goes back to the ladder and begins to climb as Anonymous leaps from the top rope and dropkicks the ladder over,sending Matzko tumbling into the ropes.Anonymous climbs up and runs into Matzko and clotheslines him into the corner...he lights him up with harsh knife edge chops but then Matzko fights back...

JT:Mark Matzko has got the heart of a lion,he just will not quit...

Matzko punches Anonymous back towards the centre of the ring and then runs off the ropes as he dazes his opponennt...

HE:OH JEEZ!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

Anonymous leaps up as Matzko comes back and catches him in mid-run with a hurricanrana that spins Matzko in the air and he lands spine-first across the ladder.Anonymous runs against the ropes and baseball slide dropkicks Matzko under the bottom rope and then drags the ladder back to a vertical base...

HE:Anonymous is going to win this thing....what a major win this would be....

Lex Hart comes rushing back in but Anonymous has the ladder in his hands and he slams it in the face of Lex,Anonymous spins the ladder on his neck as Jack staggers back in and the ladder collides with Perfect's head,knocking him from the ring again..

JT:Anonymous cleaning house with that ladder...now he is gonna climb

Anonymous sets the ladder back up underneath the contract and he begins to scale the heights towards his goal...

HE:He's gonna do it...

Triple D rolls into the ring and he quickly scrambles up the ladder and meets Anonymous at the top.Both men begin to throw rights and lefts and then Triple D grabs at the mask of Anonymous...

HE:He's gonna reveal him....

Triple D is cut short as another ladder comes through midair and collides with his jaw.The crowd cheer as Triple D drops from the ladder and then Jerome Dubois slams his own ladder up into the face of Anonymous aswell....Dubois quickly sets up his ladder next to the other and then climbs up...

JT:Dubois has been on a very difficult losing streak as of late but this will be a great way to get back on track...

Dubois climbs the ladder and nods his head in assurance as he nears the top.Perfect Jack leaps from the middle of the ropes and lands squarely besides Dubois and they trade fists,Jack kicks Dubois in the ribs and rams his head against the ladder...

HE:This is amazing....PERFECT PLEX FROM THE LADDER!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:09 pm

Jack drives himself and Dubois from the ladder and the crowd go nuts.Jack clutches his back and then stumbles back to his feet...CRACK!

JT:Whoah business just picked up....Lex Hart showing that he will do anything to win this match!

Lex slams a chair across the skull of Jack and Perfect drops through the ropes to the outside.Lex waits for Anonymous to climb up and then throws the chair (ECW style) into his head,sending him from the ring.Lex grabs a groggy Matzko to his feet...

HE:Lex Hart has always wanted to be known as 6CW Champion....he knows he has to go to the ultimate lengths to get what he wants...

JT:HART...MILITANTS DDT!

The crowd cheer loud as Matzko nails his patented DDT and then looks up at the swinging contract.He shakes his head and then gets to his feet and scrambles towards the ladders...

JT:Climb kid....this is your dream....6CW Title shot in the balance....

Matzko reaches the penultimate rung and he stretches out his hand and brushes the contract as the crowd groan...

HE:He's gonna blow it if he isnt careful...

The crowd suddenly boo into overdrive as Matzko is low-blowed by Triple D.He doubles in pain as Triple D scrambles up the other ladder...

JT:Triple D is on the prowl....DEBAD INTENTIONS!

*Crowd cheer

HE:Amazing...

Triple D hits the leaping neckbreaker from the top of the ladder and slams Matzko into the mat below.The whole ring shakes and both men are down on the canvass as the chants of "6CW" ring out around the arena..

JT:This crowd here in the MEN are on their feet,these six men are laying it all on the line for a shot at the richest prize in the game...

Triple D shakes his head and slowly crawls to the ropes and drags himself up.He looks around and then smirks and trash talks the fans before walking back towards the ladders...

HE:Triple D re-adjusting the furniture....OH WOW!

JT:Was that a tooth?

Triple D picks one of the ladders up as Anonymous leaps from the apron onto the middle of the top ropes before jumping into the ring and landing on the opposite side of Triple D's ladder,propelling the back end up and into the face of Triple D....Triple D sways for a moment on the spot...

JT:FRENCH CONNECTION!

The crowd cheer as Dubois hits the huge running spear on Triple D and he rolls from the ring in pain.Dubois stands up and the crowd cheer as he screams "VIVE LE FRANCE"...

HE:SWEET CHANOLOGY MUSIC!

Anonymous nails the superkick and Dubois collapses from the ring on impact.Anonymous looks to the skies as Perfect Jack comes stumbling back into the ring...

JT:Jack back in the frame....and Lex is going to town here on the outside...

HE:What the heck is he...

Lex Hart has pulled four tables out from underneath the ring and he sets them up on the outside.Two side by side in the aisleway,one by the announce table and one at the side of the ring...he looks manaical as he grabs another steel chair...

JT:Lex is looking to destroy the playing field....

Perfect Jack and Anonymous trade rights and then Anonymous knees Jack in the stomach and whips him across the ring,Jack comes back and Anonymous looks for a hiptoss but Jack locks his arm and then clotheslines Anonymous to the mat...

HE:Jack is looking to enforce his wrestling credentials....

Anonymous tries to get up as Jack drops one of the ladders into a flat position, grabs Anonymous and nails the Perfect Slam(Angle Slam) across the ladder...He kneels and then stands up...

JT:That is sickening,Look out Jack...

Lex comes out of nowhere and swings the chair wildly but Jack narrowly avoids it and kicks Lex in the stomach,he grabs the chair from him....SMACK!....

JT:Payback....

Jack slams the chair across the spine of Lex,sending him into the corner.Jack grabs the ladders and throws them from the ring as he clears the ring and heads for Lex in the corner...

HE:Jack wants the ring cleared for what he has planned for Lex Hart....these two have been bitter rivals for so long...

Jack jabs the ribcage of Lex with the chair and then throws the steel over the ropes to the outside.He lifts Lex onto the top rope and then hits right hands and climbs up...

JT:Superplex coming up....

Matzko is back in the ring and he looks unsteady on his feet as he staggers towards the corner....

HE:Mark Matzko should get a ladder and climb...his path is clear....

JT:OH MY GOD!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Matzko grabs both Lex and Jack and pushes them hard,they both tumble from the top rope to the outside and crash through the table at the side of the ring.The crowd are going wild as Matzko brushes the sweat from his brow and then turns around...

JT:Mark Matzko again in the driving seat...SUPERKICK!

HE:Game changer...

Anonymous hits the superkick on the button and Matzko collapses to the mat.Anonymous lays on the mat and then looks up at the contract and he breathes deeply....

JT:Anonymous needs a ladder and he has this in the bag...

*Lights out

Voice:Operation Human Ladder!

HE:WHAT THE....?

JT:NO WAY!

The lights come back on and the ring is filled with five more Anonymous members who form a ladder towards the contract as the whole arena is in shock.Anonymous sits up and then walks towards the ladder...

JT:This is incredible....never in all of my years have I seen anything like this....

Anonymous scales the human ladder and he nears the contract as the flashbulbs go all around the arena.He reaches the top and his hands reach out to grab the contract...

HE:Ladies and Gentlemen....we have our winner....

Triple D and Jerome Dubois storm the ring and dive into the "human ladder".They both pummel the Anonymous members and throw them from the ring...

*Lights out

Voice:Operation Fallback!

JT:They have disappeared....and look at Anonymous...

Anonymous is swinging from the contract,over 15 feet in the air.He cannot unclasp the contract but will not release it as Dubois and Triple D begin to argue...

HE:Never did I think I would see this but Triple D and Jerome Dubois are working together...

JT:They have no choice...

Dubois grabs a ladder and throws it in the ring.Triple D grabs it and picks it up before setting it up and beginning to climb through the air...Dubois grabs an even bigger ladder and slides it in the ring before following....he places the bigger ladder in front of Triple D and motions something to him...

HE:What the hell is Dubois wanting Triple D to do here?

JT:I have no idea but it cannot be.....SWEET MOTHER OF GOD....LEAPFROG POWERBOMB FROM 15 BY GOD FEET!

HE:THESE KIDS MUST BE BROKEN IN HALF....

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

Triple D uses the bigger ladder to leapfrog through the air and he catches Anonymous and drags him down to the canvass into a sitdown powerbomb as the arena goes electric...Jerome Dubois even looks shocked as he looks at the devastation...

JT:That is the craziest move I think I have ever seen....the world title really means that much to these guys...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Matzko is back in the ring and he turns straight into Dubois,who surprises him with a boot to the stomach...

HE:CULTURE...

JT:MILITANTS...

Matzko spins from the powerbomb and looks for his DDT but Dubois counters with a backdrop to the outside as the crowd give a cheer.Perfect Jack is dragging himself from the wreckage of the table on the outside,Lex Hart is also moving gingerly....

JT:This match is really here for the taking...any of these six guys could become the new number one contender...

Jerome Dubois fixes a ladder underneath the contract and he smiles as he begins to climb the ladder and the crowd applaud...

HE:Everyone is down....nobody can stop Jerome Dubois from getting this contract....

Dubois reaches the top of the ladder and he reaches his hand out and his fingers claps the contract hanging from the rafters...

JT:It is over....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

There are screams and shouts as three men storm the ring and grab the ladder,they push it towards the ropes and Dubois flies over the top to the outside....BOOM!

HE:OH MY GOD...DUBOIS THROUGH TWO TABLES....THE CARNAGE IS UNBELIEVABLE!

JT:What the heck is going on here?

The three men in the ring stand with smug looks on their faces and the crowd boo Jackson Black,Scorpion and Angealus.

HE:These are the three newest signings to the 6CW Roster....but I have no idea why they are out here....

Perfect Jack slides into the ring but is extremely groggy,he staggers to his feet and looks at all three men but has no time to react as they set upon him and begin to pummel him.They kick and punch him ferociously and then drag him back...

JT:These three hyenas seem to have formed some sort of alliance backstage...perhaps this is why the countout occured in tonights opening contest...

Jackson Black picks Jack onto his shoulders and hits the American Slam(Green Bay Plunge) as the crowd boo.Lex Hart tries to get in the ring but Scorpion grabs him by the hair and drags him through the ropes...

HE:I just dont know why this is happening....

Scorpion hits a stunner on Lex and then Angealus grabs him and hauls him over the ropes to the outside.Jackson Black then shouts to both men and points at Mark Matzko,who is gettng up on the outside...

JT:Its like a goodamn search and destroy mission....

All three men jump from the ring and they begin to beat on Matzko,who fights back valiantly.Matzko drives Scorpion back into the ringpost but then he is low-blowed by Angealus and they drag him to the announce table and throw him on top...

HE:This isnt good....

Angealus climbs onto the announce desk with Mark Matzko and looks at the table set up besides it before picking Matzko up...

JT:TIGER SUPLEX THROUGH THE TABLE...THIS IS MAYHEM!

Matzko is driven through the table and looks devastated amid the wreckage as the crowd look on in horror.Jackson Black picks up the steel steps and runs them into the face of Anonymous....

HE:Can you believe this?....three rookies have wiped out this entire match...

ding ding ding....

JT:Not the entire match....

HE:What?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 18 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen......here is your winner......and NEW Number one contender to the 6CW World Title.............Duke Dylan Debadguy....................Triple DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

The crowd are booing as "Sabotage" screams out and Triple D stands on top of the ladder,he is knackered but holds the contract in the air and nods his head with conviction.The cameras pan around the wreckage caused as Scorpion,Jackson Black and Angealus back into the aisleway....

JT:Triple D is the winner,he will get his shot at the world championship....but perhaps the biggest talking point is the emergence of this group of rookies that have devastated 5 of the best 6CW superstars....where did they come from and what is their motives?

HE:Well looking at the fact that Triple D has won this match and that he didnt receive any beatdown from these three young stallions,perhaps that tells you all you need to know!

JT:You think this was a plan by Duke?

HE:Smartest guy in the locker room by a country mile and if you ask me I would say he just pulled an ace out of the pack here tonight....amazing ending to an amazing night...

JT:Well it sets it up magnificentally for next weeks show...we dont have all the answers but we damn sure have all the action....what a night....but what is going on here?

Triple D is still laughing as he steps from the ladder and holds the contract in the air.He looks up at the stage,where Scorpion,Jackson Black and Angealus are stood and he holds the contract up again as they all glare...

HE:Who the hell knows...but I am sure we will find out....I would say that business just picked up here in 6CW....thanks for joining us folks and be sure to tune in next week to see what happens next!

JT:Night guys!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down