The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis presents Escalation Results 4th April 2012

Go down

Genesis presents Escalation Results 4th April 2012 Empty Genesis presents Escalation Results 4th April 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:09 pm

*The show goes live on air from inside the packed out Braehead Arena in Glasgow.The crowd are on their feet and "I want it all" blasts out of speakers as the cameras pan around the arena before settling down at the announce area,where Jeff Thadeus and Henry Lloyd are situated.

JT:Good evening one and all,welcome to Tuesday night Escalation....after one monumental night last week,we are set for another this evening as the road to Night of Glory rolls on....

HE:I am still in shock at everything we witnessed last week....Leone winning the Elimination Chamber,GazzyD and Jerome Dubois winning the tag team championships..

JT:It's fair to say that the war between Genesis and 6CW rose to the next level last Tuesday when 6CW fired back....Keith Leone earnt his world championship match at Night of Glory and GazzyD,along with Jerome Dubois managed to de-throne Genesis and become the new Undisputed tag team champions..

HE:Well mark my words Jeff....there will be payback here tonight,no way are Genesis going to take that laying down.....the 6CW representatives are going to suffer here tonight...

JT:You could very well be right....Genesis will want blood,and they will want lots of it...but 6CW is growing stronger,the desire of Keith Leone,Jackson Black,GazzyD,Jerome Dubois,Perfect jack and Engel Harlequin among others is really pushing us forward....we still have a chance...with just under three weeks until Night of Glory,there is no doubts that this war is going right down to the wire...

"Be Myself" screams out of the speakers and the crowd in attendance descend into viscious boos as Lex Hart walks out on the stage.He is dressed in a cream white suit,the 6CW Title over his shoulder,and he slowly walks down towards the stage.The crowd are hurling abuse but Lex ignores them as he climbs up into the ring.

HE:The word doing the rounds in the past week since Escalation is that Lex Hart has seized full control of Genesis and is calling the shots...

JT:Lex is unhappy with some of the decisions that have been by Alex Walker so has decided to do what he can to steer the ship back in a favourable direction...

HE:Walker is obviously still very much involved but Lex believes Genesis need to be ruthless....and he is the man to make it happen...

Lex gets into the ring and he slowly walks around the ring before taking a microphone in hand.Chants of "you suck" ring around and Lex smirks before beginning to speak.

Lex:Finished?

*Crowd boo

Lex:You people really do make me laugh.One good week for 6CW and you all of a sudden think that this place is going to survive?.Face facts,for twelve months Genesis has been running the show....and in another twleve months it is going to be the exact same situation....everytime you think that we are down,we come back,bigger and better than ever before...and that is exactly what will happen here tonight..

Crowd:A55hole x5

Lex:Because there have been too many mistakes as of late and I will not tolerate any more....we are so close to evaporating this stinking company for good and nothing will stand in the way of our best laid plans..

Some of the mistakes have been my own,some have been out of my control...but from this point forwards you are going to get a real glimpse of the future,a real glimpse of Genesis...

We put our faith in an outsider last week and it cost us....we paid Kenji Hidar to win the Elimination Chamber,offered him an exclusive spot on the GCW roster...but never again will I trust anyone to get a job done,instead....I will get the job done myself,and I will use the men that I brought to the dance.

Because Genesis is still rising....even without Chris Guerra,without Michael Sweetwater,both of whom are recovering in the hospital...we are still stronger and still far more dangerous than any other commodity in professional wrestling today....and that is the message that will reverberate around the world once this evening is over.

Because all I have heard in this past week is that Engel Harlequin,Jackson Black and Keith Leone have really thrown Genesis off their game...that Genesis is reeling on their heels...but nobody has really looked closely,nobody has bothered to stop and take a long look at the reality of the situation...

We took a knock...but believe me,we are stronger than ever,better than ever.Leone can win all the chamber matches he wants,and Jackson Black can ride on his coattails trying to be relevant all he wants....and you can throw that special clown into the mix...but when it comes down to it,they don't stand a chance...they can't compete with Genesis....and they know it...

The clown did all he could last week to alienate the Alpha Male...he angered the most successful superstar in wrestling history....and tonight you can believe me when I tell you that Hero wants retribution.Hero isn't here to play around....he wants 6CW buried as much as I do,and it will happen a damn sight quicker with Harlequin pushing up daisies...

*Crowd boo and Lex smirks

Lex:Jackson Black....not only did Genesis have to carry you for almost a year...but now we have to throw you a little limelight ever five minutes so that you feel wanted?...What you need to do son is take your little International Title,the most pointless belt in this business,wrap it around your neck....climb to the top of this arena and play a little solo-bungee...

*Crowd boo visciously again as Lex laughs

Lex;You all know it's true...Jackson Black isn't a superstar...he doesn't sell tickets...he doesn't make pay per view......he isn't needed in this business and the sooner he realises that,the better...because I am sick and tired of that weasel shoving his nose where it doesn't belong...when you play with fire,sooner or later you are going to get burnt...and mark my words,there is a fireball imminent for Jackson Black......burned up like Waco...

JT:This guy makes me sick...

Lex:As far as I am concerned,6CW can scream triumph from every rooftop in the land...but last week doesn't matter,what matters is Night of Glory....what matters is ending this war once and for all...and you can all take a good long look at me,because I am the man that will end it all...I will be the man that hammers that final nail in the coffin of 6CW....and I will do it on the grandest stage of them all,against a man that doesn't even deserve to share a ring with me...

Crowd:Keith Le-one-e x10

Lex:And now I am talking to you Keith...because let's be honest,you like to be honest don't you?....All of these people,all of these people running around,throwing their weight into the mix when it really isn't warranted...they don't matter Keith,and you know they don't.

Let's cut the cr@p.There isn't anybody else on this roster that matters....nobody except me and you.They can all fight their battles...they can hurl abuse and they can scuffle likes kid's in a playground...but come Night of Glory there is only once match that means anything...there is only one match that will have full media attention....that will hold the professional wrestling business in the palm of it's hand...

And that's me and you Keith.April 22nd 2012....Wembley Stadium will be jam-packed to the rafters....80,000 plus on their feet...the biggest match in 6CW's history...the biggest match of our lives...

Every news corporation in the world...every media outlet across the globe is going to be watching...hundreds of millions of fans watching.....watching and waiting to see the finale....Genesis or 6CW....6CW or Genesis....that's what it all comes down to...this war is going to end....and one way or another...it's either going to be me....or it's going to be......ME!

*Crowd boo louder

Lex:Because I know you talk a big game Keith...you like to shoot your mouth off about how your the "uncrowned" champion...how it's your destiny to win this war for 6CW...but in reality I see you for what you are.....a little boy whose all dressed up in adult's clothing....because that's you Keith,always talking the biggest game,but when it comes down to walking Keith...you may aswell hire a wheelchair because your a55 is going nowhere....

Look at it for a moment.take a step back and survey the scene in front of you...all of the stars aligned,the biggest night of your entire life....

This whole company depends on you Keith....it's future is all on you,and I don't believe for one second that you have the balls to see it through.Which is fine,because there aren't many men who could pull it off...but at least be honest,at least make a stand and tell these people the truth....becuase you always say you have the balls to say what needs to be said,then hurry up and say it...you can't beat me,you will never be able to beat me...and when you fail at Night of Glory,when your left choking on your own blood after I have beaten your pathetic carcass from pillar to post....6CW will fall to the ground...6CW will crumble into oblivion.....and every single fan that has followed this company from the beginning,they will see you for the fraud that you are.....and they will hate you for the rest of your life...

*The crowd continues to chant "Leone" but Lex shakes his head

Lex:Leone cannot save you...he cannot save this company....and each of you will turn on him,like the disgusting parasites that you really are....you will blame him for the demise of 6CW and he will fade to black...fade into nothingness,a career of unfilled-promise....

If I was you Keith...i'd call it a day now,throw in the towel before we make it to Night of Glory....admit that you cannot beat me and spare yourself the embarrassment of being the man responsible for ending 6CW....tell these people the truth....tell them that when it comes down to throwing yourself off a ladder or blading your stupid face,you can do that better that anyone...but when it comes down to being a man,facing a wrestling icon like me...you just don't make the cut,you cannot handle the heat....you are out of your depth......and in less than three weeks your career is going to be publically executed in front of the whole 6CW universe...

*Lex scans the arena,looking high up into the rafters before looking back down at the crowd.

Lex:I know your not here yet Keith....so I don't expect you to come out here and bore us all to death with all your faux macho bull(beep)....so let this serve as a message to everyone else in the back.....and be sure to record this for Iggy Pop to watch when he gets here because I want him to hear this.....Genesis' rise continues....and there isnt one man there in that lockeroom that can stop it...

We will continue to dominate,decimate and destroy anybody foolish enough to stand in our way.....tonight will set the tone for the weeks that follow...here tonight each and everyone of you is going to see into the future.....tonight you are going to see Genesis in all of our glory...

And if your not ready for that...you know where the damn exits are...

*Lex spits in anger and then throws the microphone away as the boos grow louder."Be Myself roars out from the speakers and Lex poses with the 6CW Title before making his way out of the ring.

HE:Lex Hart sending a message....Genesis means business and he has put the whole roster on notice...

JT:Things heating up nicely,and when Keith Leone arrives here I am sure he is going to watch Lex Hart's speech with interest....those two are on a collision course...Genesis and 6CW will collide in tonight's main event.....and in just under three weeks they will arrive at Night of Glory for the biggest match in 6CW history...Lex Hart sending a message to Keith Leone,but will he deliver it personally later on tonight?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation Results 4th April 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation Results 4th April 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:10 pm

*The action is backstage and the crowd cheer as Zach Corchia enters the arena.He is dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt,his kitbag over his shoulder and he looks extremely focused as the door behind him swings open again and there is a massive ovation from the 6CW faithful as Christy James follows him.

Christy:Zach please wait...

*Corchia stops and turns towards Christy

Corchia:I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here Christy...I know you want to get back to your job but you need a few more weeks..

Christy:I'm not here to work...i'm not cleared to return until Night of Glory,you know that,I am here because of you..

*Crowd cheer

Christy:After everything you have done for me Zach....and you know how grateful I am...I just can't sit back and watch you go through this match tonight.After everything Visage has put me through...put you through....

Corchia:And that's exactly why this fight has to happen...that's the reason I have no choice Christy.You know how I feel...about you,about everything....you are the most wonderful woman I have ever met in my whole life....and I cannot allow you to be put in danger anymore.We both know Visage will not stop...he will never stop unless I make him...

*Christy's eyes are full of tears

Christy:I just don't want you to get hurt...

*Zach looks at Christy and puts his hand on her cheek

Corchia:I have no plans on getting hurt here tonight...but I have plenty of plans on inflicting hurt upon Visage.I want to pay him back a thousand times over for every bit of suffering he caused you.....he had no right and tonight I will make him regret his actions...tonight I will get even with Visage.....and I will do it Christy,for you..

Christy:Please Zach...

*A tear leaks down Christy's cheek but Zach wipes it away

Corchia:No more tears...tonight I will end this....and we can finally move on with our lives...

*They both look into one another eyes's and then Christy whispers the word "together" before kissing Zach.The 6CW crowd pops into oblivion and then Zach backs away with a focused look.He nods at Christy before heading towards his lockeroom,leaving Christy with a worried look on her face.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Genesis presents Escalation Results 4th April 2012 Empty Re: Genesis presents Escalation Results 4th April 2012

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:11 pm

Match 1
Steel Cage
Visage vs Zach Corchia

HE:I don't know how wise it is for Christy James to be here tonight...

JT:Not wise at all...but she wants to give Zach Corchia her full support,and the kid has earnt it...I wish him all the luck in the world,because he deserves it...and so does Christy,it's great to see her back in the arena...

HE:I just can't believe what Visage has put them through in the last few months..

JT:The man is an animal...a sick and twisted maniac who needs to be stopped...God willing,he will be stopped here tonight,inside the most demonic of structures..

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen....the following contest is a STEEL CAGE MATCH!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:In this match superstars are eligible to win by either pinfall,submission or escaping the cage with both feet touching the floor.

HE:Mike Bird with the rules...really very simple...three ways to win...pinfall,submission or escape...no disqualifications or countdowns....

JT:And we have seen some brutal contests inside the confines of a steel cage,but this one here this evening may trump them all...

HE:A "last man standing" match wasn't enough to solve the differences between these two...but hopefully here tonight,Zach Corchia can finally rid himself of Visage..

JT:Corchia and Christy deserve a happy ending....but having been around this business for a long time,you start to realise that happy endings are very few and far between...

The lights in the arena dim and the crowd begin to boo as "Crystal Skull" by Mastodon rings out.African drums can be heard in the background,drowning out the boos of the crowd,and then the cameras pan in on the stage,where Visage has made his entrance.

HE:Visage debuted two months ago and on his very first night in 6CW he kidnapped Christy James...

JT:Held her against her will for over 6 weeks....and it was only after Zach Corchia was able to incapicitate Visage for ten seconds in their "last man standing" encounter that security were able to rescue Christy....this monster has inflicted so much pain and suffering upon Christy and Zach...he deserves to be held accountable for his actions....and with a little bit of luck,we will see that here tonight...

HE:Hopefully so...but we know how dangerous Visage is...he poses a very serious threat and Corchia is going to need his wits about him,especially inside the cage...

Visage is dressed in a full black bodysuit but a red line right down the middle,almost in the apperance of a scorpion.He glances around at the crowd before climbing up into the ring as the cage door swings open.Visage takes his time to study the metal supports and he runs his hand along the steel.

JT:Visage is probably imagining all of the heinous things he could do to Zach Corchia inside that cage...

HE:With any luck they will stay in his imagination...

Visage continues to look around at the cage as the crowd pop and "Can't Stop" roars out of the speakers.The lights dim and blue pyros shoot up into the air as Zach Corchia storms out onto the stage.He is dressed in trunks and he removes his vest,cue wolf whistles from the female fans,before making his way down to the ring.He grabs the cage from the outside and shakes it before making his way around to the door and climbing in.The referee in the ring manages to stay in front of both superstars and they exchange a hateful glare..

JT:You can see the hatred pouring out of Zach Corchia's eyes....he wants nothing more than to put an end to Visage once and for all here tonight....

HE:And he could do it....but on the other hand he could really live to regret demanding this match...not going to be for the feint at heart...

JT:In no way,shape or form...this is going to brutal from the very beginning...these two men are out to hurt one another..

The referee continues to stand in between both men and then steps back as he signals for the bell.Corchia and Visage waste no time and they charge towards one another and begin to trade thunderous rights and lefts.Visage pokes Zach in the eye,drawing massive boos,and rocks Corchia back to the ropes before whipping him across the ring....Zach comes back and ducks underneath a clothesline attempt before hitting the opposite side and he returns with a flying dropsault that knocks Visage down...

HE:Corchia exploding there and he needs to keep up this kind of pace...

JT:Zach needs to concentrate fully on this match...not allow his emotions to control him,just fight his own fight...

Visage gets back up and Zach dropkicks him into the corner before following in with a diving shining wizard to the jaw.Visage sways off balance and Zach attempts an irish whip to the opposite corner,only for Visage to counter and follow Corchia across...

HE:MOONSAULT!

*Crowd cheer

Zach rushes towards the corner and he leaps straight onto the top rope,using the cage for leverage,and then flips back ontop of Visage.The crowd are going wild as both men get back to their feet,Visage a little unsteady,and Zach runs off the ropes..

JT:MAGIC ROUNDABOUT!

The crowd cheer as Zach returns and nails Visage with a front flip DDT.....
.............Visage kicks out!

HE:You can just tell that Zach wants to put the pain on Visage...

JT:Let's be brutally honest...Zach Corchia would love nothing more than to end the career of Visage here tonight...and who can blame him after what he has been through in the past two months...

Zach drags Visage up and throws him back against the cage wall before knocking Visage down with a spinning heel kick as he comes back.The crowd are cheering as Zach quickly goes to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope...

HE:Visage is prone here and Zach has a chance....SHOOTING STAR...

The flashbulbs go off as Zach front flips off the top rope,looking for the shooting star legdrop,but Visage moves aside at the last minute.Corchia manages to flip right through and land on his feet but as he turns around he takes a massive kick to the face from Visage.Visage lets Zach back up and he nails hard chops to the chest before whipping Zach off the ropes and slamming a battering ram headbutt into his chest......Corchia holds his body as he gets back up and Visage scoop slams him back onto the canvass...

JT:Now it's Visage's turn to take control in the early going...

Visage bounces back off the ropes and then returns with a jumping double kneedrop to the chest of Zach.Corchia stumbles back up and Visage grabs him by the back of the neck before running him towards the cage wall...

HE:Lookout here...

Zach manages to get his hands in the way and blocks the shot.He throws back elbows into the midsection of Visage,knocking the masked man back, before springboarding onto the ropes...

JT:HURRICAN...OH WOW!

HE:Ouch!

Corchia sails back off the ropes to look for a hurricanrana but Visage catches him on his shoulders and then powerbombs Zach into the side of the cage wall.Zach staggers down on his knees from the impact and then Visage runs off the ropes and returns with a solid knee to the jaw........................1..............................2....................Corchia kicks out!

JT:That was a seriously bad contact for Zach Corchia...that is the danger presented in a match like this...

Zach gets back to his feet,looking quite groggy,and Visage quickly slams Zach's head into the cage.He keeps ahold of the back of Corchia's neck and then runs him across the ring and hauls him at the opposite side of the cage...

HE:Zach cannot afford to take many shots like this...

Zach is swaying unsteadly as Visage kicks him in the stomach and then suplexes Corchia up before slamming him back against the cage,causing Zach to fall in a sickening heap.The crowd are booing as Visage chokes Zach up against the side of the cage...

JT:Referee can do nothing about this....no disqualifications in a steel cage match...

Visage uses the top rope to leap into the air and then drive knees down into the chest and throat of Corchia.Zach tries to crawl away to the corner for safety but Visage stalks him and he stomps down on Zach's chest.Corchia is slumped against the bottom rope and Visage backs away for a second before rushing in...

HE:He's looking for another one of those sickening knees...

Visage looks for the knee to the face but somehow Zach manages to drop-toe hold Visage and cause his head to slam against the top rope..Corchia staggers back onto his feet and he springboards onto the ropes as Zach gets up..

JT:HURRICANRANA!

The crowd cheer as Zach sends Visage flying across the ring with the hurricanrana,Visage falls towards the cage door...

HE:Whoah sort that out...

The door hasn't been locked properly and the door swings open,almost allowing Visage to fall through the ropes to the outside but the ropes stop his fall and send him staggering back to the centre of the ring,where Zach is waiting with a back suplex.

JT:Visage almost benefitted from the biggest stroke of luck I have ever seen..

The referee on the outside makes sure the door is locked properly this time as the action continues inside.Visage gets back to his feet and Corchia kicks him in the stomach before whipping his foe into the corner.He follows in but Visage uses Zach's momentum to push Corchia into the air...

HE:Hang on...

The crowd are cheer as Zach is lifted into the air but he manages to seize ahold of the cage wall.He drags himself up,using the metal ruts at the top of the cage,and tries to swing a leg over the top but Visage manages to grab his trunks and pulls Zach down onto the canvass again.Corchia retaliates with quick right hands but Visage lands a heavy knee to the stomach and then crashes Zach's head against the side of the cage again...Zach staggers back and then Visage lifts him onto his shoulders..

JT:DEATH VALLEY...

Corchia wriggles off the back and he takes his chance to run Visage head-first into the cage before kicking him in the stomach as he staggers into the centre..

HE:PEDIGREE!

Corchia looks for the pedigree (EaZy plunge) but Visage swipes his legs and then slingshots Zach head-first into the cage wall.A cut has opened up on the side of Zach's face and he staggers back onto the shoulders of Visage..

JT:DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

HE:Could be finished...

..............Corchia pops his shoulder up.

JT:Zach Corchia is still fighting here....but the question is now popping into a lot of people's minds,how long can he last?

Visage stares at the referee for a moment before getting back onto is feet.Corchia is very weary as he gets to a vertical base and Visage pounds him back against the corner before lifting him onto the top rope.Zach tries to quickly wipe the blood off his face as Visage climbs up and he slams the back of Corchia's head against the cage before looking for a superplex...

HE:This could be the end in sight...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:12 pm

Corchia throws a flurry of big right hands to the midsection before he somehow sunset flips over the back of Visage and powerbombs him down onto the canvass..

JT:Out of nowhere..

.........Visage manages to push his shoulder up!

HE:Zach Corchia almost pulled out the most unlikely of victories..

The crowd are on their feet and cheering as Zach Corchia slowly gets back to his feet.Visage is a little slower and Zach rocks him with hard kicks to the legs before landing a heavy roundhouse kick to the side of the head,which sends Visage back into the corner.Zach follows in and succeeds in hitting a shining wizard before lifting Visage up onto the top rope...

JT:Zach seems to have regained a little composure....and now he wants this...

HE:If he its this then he has it in the bag....EaZy Plunge!

Zach climbs up and he hooks the arms of Visage,readying himself for the top rope pedigree,only for Visage to respond with a sickening low blow,which doubles Zach up.The crowd are booing visciously as Visage throws Zach off the top rope,causing him to crash badly back on the canvass...

JT:Visage once again taking full advantage of the no disqualification ruling...

HE:And I think he has seen enough...

Visage stares down at Zach and seems to contemplate his next move before turning around and beginning to climb up the cage.The crowd are booing as Visage manages to reach the top and then he swings a leg over the top..

JT:Zach's hurt badly here...and Visage could just climb right out...

Visage lifts his second leg over the top off the cage and sits ontop for a moment before negotiating his climb down the opposite side.Corchia is back up,blinking back blood,and he quickly scurries up the cage...he reaches the top and manages to grab the top of Visage's mask before he can lower himself any further...

HE:Visage teetering...if he was able to just drop down then he would win this match...

JT:Zach holding on with all he has...

Corchia manges to pull Visage to the top of the cage and he they trade blows before Zach slams Visage's head down against the top platform of the cage.He repeats the process three more times as the flashbulbs go off...

HE:This is a seriously dangerous predicament for both of these men...fifteen feet from the floor...

JT:I don't know what Corchia's plans are here...will he climb over and attempt to beat Visage to the ground,or somehow pull Visage back in?

HE:HOW ABOUT THAT!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

JT:OH MY GOD....HE JUST SUPERPLEXED VISAGE FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE....THESE TWO MEN ARE BROKEN IN HALF!

The entire arena is rocking as Corchia pulls Visage's arm over the top of the cage and then somehow succeeds in lifting his bitter rival over the top and superplexes him down onto the canvass below.The ring shakes with serious force from the impact and the referee looks on in shock as both men lay motionless in the centre of the ring.

HE:I don't know how either of these men is going to get up after that..

JT:These two men have battled so bitterly in the last two months...they are willing to do whatever it takes to punish the other...but how much is too much?

HE:I think we passed "too much" along time ago..

The referee is forced to just watch on as both men slowly get back to their feet.Corchia is staggering badly and he looks hurt before kicking Visage in the stomach...

JT:PEDIG..

Corchia hooks the arms but is then backdropped to the canvass by Visage.Zach staggers back up and Visage launches Zach head-first against the cage before repeating the same process on all four sides of the cage.The blood is beginning to spill freely from the head of Corchia as he staggers down to his knees and then Visage floors him with a reverse DDT..................1....................2...................shoulder up!

HE:Zach is just running on pure adrenaline...he cannot have much left in the tank..

Visage tries to work out the pain in his neck and back as he gets back to his feet.The crowd are chanting "Zach Cor-chi-a" as Visage pulls Zach back up and smashes his head against the cage again before grating Corchia's head across the steel mesh,pulling him around the whole of the cage...

JT:This is heinous to watch...Visage is really making Zach suffer now...

Blood pours down the eyes and face of Zach as Visage finally releases him from the cage and then he pulls Zach into a piledriver.Corchia is left battered and bloody on the canvass as Visage gets back onto his feet....he glares down at his opponent before slowly drawing his finger across his throat...

HE:Visage can sense the end here...he wants to finish Corchia off and he wants to do it now..

Visage walks to the side of the cage and he begins to climb up.He continues to scale,frequently checking back over his shoulder to make sure that Zach is still grounded.He is nearing the top when Zach makes it back to his feet and he gives chase to Visage....both men scale high and they reach the top of the cage,where they sit on the platform and trade right hands...

JT:This really isn't the best place for either of these men to be...they have already given so much..

HE:What an opening to Escalation this has been....brilliant matchup..

JT:Well if this sets the tone for the rest of the night then we have a great show coming our way...

Zach begins to staggers Visage right hands but then Visage responds by raking Zach's eyes.The crowd boo as Corchia is temporarily blinded and Visage tries to pull him into a reverse DDT position...

HE:Fear Falls from the top of the cage....surely not...

JT:SURELY NOT!

Visage looks for the reverse DDT off the top but Corchia battles out and then manages to slam Visage's head down into the metal platform at the top of the cage.He repeats the process five more times as the crowd cheer him on and then seizes ahold of Visage..

HE:Zach Corchia has given so much....but does he have one last onslaught?

JT:This could be it....don't do it Zach....Zach don't do it....ZACH.....OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD HE IS DONE....HE'S FINISHED!

HE:Get the medics....

JT:This is sickening..

Zach hooks one arm of Visage and tries to pull him into position for the "EaZy Plunge" from the top of the cage but Visage manages to slip free and spit an unknown red liquid into the face of Corchia before pushing him off the top of the cage,causing Zach to slam horrendously into the canvass below.The referee is down checking on Zach as Visage stares down..

HE:This is over...and that was horrible to watch...

JT:Zach Corchia was so determined to come in here and defend the honour of Christy James aswell as getting retribution for months of torture caused by Visage...but instead,Zach Corchia's suffering has increased tenfold..

HE:And now...you don't think....OH GOD!

JT:JEEZ!

The crowd watch on in horror as Visage looks down at Zach,who is laying on his stomach,and then he jumps down off the top of the cage and slams his knees and palms into the back of Corchia's spine...

HE:I can't believe it...

Zach is a bloody,broken mess on the canvass as Visage looks around and bathes in the disgust of the crowd before crawling into a cover...
............3!

JT:That no good,cheating monster of a human being has done it...he's beaten Zach Corchia and we need some help out here for Zach immediately...

The cage begins to higher immediately into the rafters as the crowd boo."Crystal Skull" roars out and Visage sits on the canvass for a moment,basking in his victory before leaning over Corchia.He glares at his rival and then wipes some of the blood off Zach's eyes and uses the blood to draw a cross across Corchia's heart...

HE:Visage sending a very clear message...he has defeated Corchia here and he has beaten him badly...

JT:Zach fought bravely,like we knew he would...but just when it looked like he might pull off an unlikely win,Visage spat a blinding agent in the eyes and cast Corchia off the top of the cage....that ended it all...a huge effort from both men,but tonight Zach Corchia's noble efforts have proven futile...

HE:That fall from the top of the cage was horrible....I hope Zach is ok..

Visage rolls from the ring and quickly disappears into the crowd as EMT's rush down to the scene,fronted by Christy James.Christy climbs into the ring,tears in her eyes,and kneels over to check on Zach.She rubs his face and tries to comfort him as the medics get into the ring to tend to Corchia..

JT:Zach Corchia might be the bravest superstar I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in this business....but his bravery takes him to a place which is so dangerous,and tonight that danger has caught up with him...

HE:This is horrible to watch...because there isn't one member of the 6CW universe that isn't on Corchia's side,that doesn't admire Zach for everything that he fights for....but the fact remains,Visage has defeated Zach Corchia here this evening...

Christy is still tearful as she follows the medics from the ring.The crowd applaud as Corchia is lifted onto a stretcher and wheeled up the ramp.Christy James stands by his side the entire way and then they disappear through the curtain.

JT:We wish Zach Corchia a very speedy recovery and hopefully the damage is not too serious...but the show must go on folks,and what a show we still have lined up for you...so much action yet to come your way and you are not going to want to miss it as Night of Glory grows ever closer..

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:12 pm

*The action is in the backstage area and Timothy Allen is standing by with Jackson Black.There is a good reception from the crowd for Black,who is dressed in jeans and a black shirt.

TA:Jackson thanks for joining me right now...I just wanted to get your thoughts on what happened last week.Following your interference in the "Elimination Chamber",Keith Leone was able to pick up the victory and he will now face Lex Hart for the 6CW Title at Night of Glory....but the question is,why did you lend your support to a man who you have clashed with on so many occassions?

Black:It's really not that difficult to comprehend...last week I entered the "elimination chamber" with the aspirations of becoming world heavyweight champion...but that wasn't to be.Just like on so many occassions I was screwed by Genesis...screwed by the faction that I worked so hard for.In that one moment I had an epiphany,I realised the reality of the situation in front of us..

If the winner of that "elimination chamber" match does not win the world title at Night of Glory then 6CW is out of business,finished.And I knew I couldnt sit back and watch that happen...I couldnt watch the greatest institution in the game today go down the drain...

And as much as me and Keith might have our differences,and are very unlikely to be on each other's christmas card lists in the near future....there is no doubting his ability and the respect we share.I knew that if I wasn't going to win that match then it was imperative that Leone did...because besides myself,he is the only one capable of getting the job done...the only one capable of carrying 6CW on his shoulders..

TA:So what's next for Jackson Black?...Where do you see yourself at Night of Glory?

Black:I will be wherever I need to be...if that means backing up Leone then so be it.But in reality I want to showcase my talent,I want to steal the show and have the whole world talking about me....I can do that in a few different ways....I could defend my 6CW International Championship against a worthy opponent..

*Jackson holds the championship up

Black:I could make sure that Genesis play no part in the main event by taking them out before the finale...

*Crowd cheer

Black:Or I could throw my hat in the ring and declare that I want my spot in the "Treasure Trail"...

*The crowd cheer again

Black:Or maybe,just maybe I could do all three...because that's how damn good I am and I want the whole planet to know about it.I want them to know that no matter what happens at Night of Glory I am the future....I will be the shining star for years to come...

And here tonight I will send that message to each and every member of Genesis...I will let them know that they will never keep me down....and when Leone finishes them off at Night of Glory,I'll be there....ringside.....watching as they crash and burn...

*Black shoulders his championship with a stern look on his face before walking away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:13 pm

*The scene changes and Zach Corchia is shown,strapped to a stretcher,being loaded into an ambulance in the parking lot.Christy James is stood next to him,holding his hand,with tears running down her cheeks.

JT:We understand that Zach Corchia is heading to the nearby medical facility for checkups after that brutal steel cage match...

HE:Early reports suggest broken ribs and some internal bleeding but we will know more after he is checked over by the professionals...

JT:Absolutely...we of course wish Zach a speedy recovery....but you have to wonder how much more these two can go through....Visage is making their life a living hell...

HE:I think Zach should bury the hatchet....he can't carry on taking beatings like that..

JT:Well I agree on that....but he is a proud warrior and he will not want it to end like that....

HE:Well how does he want it to end...because if this continues then Zach Corchia is going to finish up in a wooden box in the ground,this is past entertainment....it is sick..

*The EMT's load Zach into the ambulance and then Christy climbs in after him as the doors shut and the vehicle slowly makes it's way out of the building

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:14 pm

*The scene changes once again and the crowd boo as they see Killbane,who is standing by with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:My guest at this time is Killbane...

*Crowd boo

Reynolds:Killbane,last week we saw you defeated by Colbert Pickwhiste in tag team action before you then assaulted...

Killbane:Don't....do not mention that man's name.He is a disgrace....an utter shambles of a human being that does not deserve to be praised in the slightest.After cheating to defeat me last week,he then went on to racially abuse me...you all heard it....it's being doing the rounds on all of the social networking sites....global media have picked up on it....and still this bigotted company refuses to sack him..

Reynolds:With all due respect I think his comments were taken a little out of context...he is doesn't seem..

Killbane:Doesn't seem the type?...Don't be so stupid,that man is a racist....a stereotypical English fool,pompous and arrogant to the last....and last week I taught him a lesson.I taught him that you do not offend me and get away with it...you do not besmirch my heritage and mock my country...you will pay the price,and that is exactly what Colbert Pickwhiste did...

Reynolds:Well tonight your attention turns....a "Treasure Trail" qualifier against former 6CW World Champion,Perfect Jack..

*Crowd cheer Jack's name

Reynolds:A match which if you win,will propel you on towards Night of Glory....where you could become the owner of the "Treasure Trail" briefcase..

Killbane:No could,I WILL become the owner of that briefcase.It is my destiny....it is my legacy to become the first ever Mexican world champion in this company....to bring my success from my home country over to 6CW and rule with an iron fist...I will correct the shame and disgrace brought on Mexico by that sell-out,Cobra...

*Crowd cheer Cobra's name

Killbane:In over two years he could not accomplish what I will accomplish in less than two months...because tonight I will humiliate Perfect Jack...I will dominate him and book my spot at Night of Glory...a night when I will defeat five other qualifiers and become the "Treasure Trail" champion...

And on that very same night....as the dust settles on the "Titanic" clash between Keith Leone and Lex Hart...no matter the outcome....I will be there.I will be the man that closes the show...just two months into my 6CW career and I will end Night of Glory,April 22nd as the 6CW World Champion...

*Crowd boo loud

Killbane:And then maybe you people will realize....racism will not be tolerated....and bigots are not to be applauded....if this company will not make a stand against Colbert Pickwhiste then I will make a stand against this company...

Una Dorada will not be silenced....and I will not be stopped....my destiny is inevitable....and I think it's about time everyone got used to it...

*The crowd continue to boo as Killbane stares into the camera and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:16 pm

Match 2
Treasure Trail Qualifier
Killbane vs Perfect Jack

The action is back at ringside as "I am perfection" roars out to a huge ovation from the crowd in attendance.Purple pyros shoot into the air and then Perfect Jack strides out onto the stage,a focused look on his face.

JT:Another "Treasure Trail" qualifier up next folks....an opportunity for another 6CW superstar to earn his spot at Night of Glory and potentially gain a world championship match if he is successful..

HE:So far we have Yarmouth Blade,Mike Hill and Udo Berg as qualifiers....we still need three more...

JT:And this next bout will give us entrant number four....the only question is...will it be Perfect Jack,or will it be Killbane?

HE:Jack has been a great in this business,but I think his star is fading....I think it's time for him to move aside and let somebody new take the limelight....and I think he will have no choice in that here tonight..

Jack walks down to the ring,the fans reaching over and tagging him on the back as he marches past them.He then climbs up into the ring and takes his position in the corner as "Malaguena" echoes out to a chorus of boos...

JT:The future of this business perhaps?....Killbane has certainly made quite the impression since joining 6CW...

HE:He's impressed the hell out of me....and I think this is his moment...if he wins tonight he is only one win away from competing for a world title...

JT:A life-changing opportunity for sure....but Killbane has to eliminate the threat of one of the best 6CW superstars of all time before he can begin to get carried away...

Killbane stands tall on the stage as green and yellow pyros burst up behind him and then he makes his way down to the ring and he rolls under the bottom rope.Killbane stands up and glares at Jack,who stares back with focus in his eyes...

HE:Should be a cracking contest....the past vs the future...

JT:But is the future ready to take over just yet.....i'm not so sure...

The bell sounds to begin the contest and both men circle one another before Jack attempts a lockup in the centre,only for Killbane to pull out at the last minute.The crowd boo but Killbane ignores him as he continues to circle Jack before moving in for a second lockup...

JT:What the heck is Killbane playing at here..

HE:Testing the waters Jeff....very clever if you ask me..

Killbane pulls out of the lockup again and he smiles at Jack,who doesn't look impressed.Killbane trash talks his opponent a little before goading him into a third lockup attempt.They circle for a few more moments before finally moving towards one another...Killbane quickly tries to surprise Jack with a sly kick to the stomach but Jack is ready for him and catches his foot.He spins Killbane around and then unloads with fierce knife edge chops to the chest...

JT:Killbane's stalling has really infuriated Jack here...

The chops send Killbane back to the ropes and then Jack whips him across the ring,sending him flying on the comeback with a big backdrop.Killbane gets back up and rushes forwards but Jack takes him down with an armdrag before letting Killbane back up again and hits a second armdrag...both men get back to their feet for a third time and Jack ducks a clothesline before bridging Killbane into a german suplex....................1.........................2.................shoulder up.

HE:Killbane needs to settle his nerves...

JT:He needs to do something...because right now he is seriously struggling...

Jack pulls Killbane back to his feet and attempts a vertical suplex but Killbane floats over the back and counters with a russian legsweep.He then gets up and runs towards the ropes before coming back...

HE:Rolling thunder!

Killbane attempts "rolling thunder" but Jack moves out of the way at the last time,causing Killbane to slam into the canvass.They both get back up and Jack pulls Killbane towards him and nails an overhead belly to belly suplex.....................1.........................2...........kickout.Jack lets Killbane get back to his feet and then slugs him back to the corner with right hands before whipping him across to the opposite side...Killbane slams into the opposite turnbuckle and then Jack runs across after him...

JT:Jack really looking to build some momentum...

Killbane gets his knees up into the face of Jack,knocking him backwards.He then turns on his heel and springboards onto the top rope...

HE:WHAT A MOONSAULT!

Killbane floats back into an excellent moonsault takedown on Jack....................1......................2..............shoulder up.They get back to their feet and Killbane drives a knee into the midsection of Jack before whipping him off the ropes,connecting with a dropkick as Jack comes back.Killbane taunts the fans as he gets back to his feet and then waits for Jack to stand before lifting him into a spinebuster..........1..................2......................kickout.Killbane gets up and argues with the official for a moment before running off the ropes and returning with a solid kick to the face of Jack,leaving him sprawled on the canvass.Killbane then rushes over to the corner and ascends the ropes....

JT:Jack is down here,centre of the ring....and Killbane has a shot....a long shot perhaps but a shot all the same..

HE:450 SPLASH!

The flashbulbs go off as Killbane spins himself off the top rope into the 450 splash,only for Jack to drive his knees up into the midsection at the very last minute.Killbane rolls away in agony and the crowd cheer..

JT:Jack bought himself a "get out of jail free" pass right there....could of been curtains otherwise...

Jack gets back onto his feet and he gutwrenches Killbane into a gutbuster,increasing the pain in Killbane's midsection.He then hammers home with more stiff chops to the chest of Killbane before whipping him off the ropes...Killbane ducks underneath Jack as he comes back before running off the opposite ropes as Jack turns around....

HE:CROSS...OH!

Killbane flies back into a crossbody but Jack amazingly catches him and in one motion nails a huge belly to belly slam.Killbane is clutching his body as he staggers back up and then Jack hooks him into a half nelson and nails a variation of the "regal plex"..

JT:That will finish it..

.........Killbane kicks out!

HE:No it won't Jeff...I don't feel you are giving Killbane the credit he deserves...

JT:I will give any superstar credit where it's due...I think Killbane could be a star but I refuse to get carried away...he still needs plenty of fine tuning...

Jack looks at the referee with a little disappointment before getting back to his feet.Killbane slowly hobbles back up and Jack kicks him in the stomach before sending him towards the corner and follows in with a solid clothesline.He rocks Killbane back with rights and lefts before lifting him up onto the top rope...

HE:Jack taking this high-risk...

JT:Jack not usually one to scale the heights...

He hooks Killbane's arm over the his head and attempts to pull him off into a superplex but Killbane holds his ground.He uses his free hand to drive punches into the stomach of Jack before eventually managing to shove Perfect off the top rope....Jack lands hard on the canvass and they slowly begins to get back up as Killbane steadies himself and then dives off...

HE:FLYING CROSSBODY!

JT:Rollthrough...

Killbane takes Jack down with the crossbody but Jack rolls right through into a pin attempt of his own..........................1...............................2.................Killbane just kicks out.They both scramble back up and Killbane drives his knee under the chin of Jack before flooring him with a codebreaker...

HE:Count the three..

................shoulder up!

JT:A very close call right there but Perfect Jack continues to fight on...

Killbane is shouting at the referee,but is told adamantly that it was a two.Killbane gets back to his feet and he stares at his groggy opponent before running towards the ropes..

HE:BLOODLINE!

Killbane springboards into the "lionsault" but Jack moves aside at the last minute.Killbane shows great athleticism to land on his feet and he waits for Jack to stand up before kicking him in the stomach...

JT:He caught him..

Jack catches Killbane's foot for the second time and he nails him with a dragon screw takedown before grabbing ahold of both of Killbane's legs and he slingshots Killbane into the corner.The Mexican superstar's head slams into the turnbuckle and he staggers back into a waistlock...

HE:Oh no...

Jack lifts Killbane into an impressive german suplex,keeping his hands tightly locked as he drags him up for a second time and repeats the process.The crowd are on their feet applauding as Jack summons all of his strength and drags Killbane up his feet for a third time...

JT:TRIVECTOR!

HE:Got him...

Jack lifts Killbane up for the third german suplex but Killbane forward rolls through and holds onto Jack's legs..........................1...............................2...............Jack just kicks out.They both quickly make it back to their feet and Killbane leapfrogs over Jack before running off the ropes...

JT:SPEAR!

Killbane looks for the spear but Jack takes his turn to leapfrog over Killbane,sending him crashing into the turnbuckle.Killbane stagggers back and Jack seizes ahold of him...

HE:PERFECT SLAM!

The crowd cheer as Jack spins Killbane into his variation of the "Angle slam"......................1............................2.....................Killbane just pops his shoulder up.

JT:That is about as close as you can be...but Killbane showing heart,....he does not want to be denied his place in the "Treasure Trail"...

Killbane is down and out on the canvass as Jack gets back to his feet and stumbles over to the corner.The crowd are cheering him on as he climbs up the ropes to the top and perches there.The flashbulbs go off all around...

HE:Jack is going all or nothing here...

JT:Big risk....ELBOW DROP!

Jack flies from the top,looking to slam his elbow into the heart of Killbane,but the Mexican superstar moves aside in time,causing Jack to land heavily on the mat.Killbane is still groggy but he manages to make it back up to his feet...

HE:Now is your chance Killbane....

The crowd cheer as the curtain pushes open at the top of the stage and Colbert Pickwhiste walks out.He slowly makes his way down to the ring,waving at the fans as he does so.Killbane is staring at Pickwhiste with hatred in his eyes..

HE:What the heck is Pickwhiste doing out here..

JT:I have no idea...but I would hazard a guess that he has a bone to pick with Killbane...not only did Killbane visciously attack him last week but he also labelled Pickwhiste a "racist",which is a huge accusation to make..

HE:Not when it's true...you heard the interview...Pickwhiste should be working for this company...

Killbane is complaining to the referee but Pickwhiste holds his hands up in mock innocence and just continues to walk around the ring.Killbane shakes his head in frustration before looking down at Jack and then running at the ropes...

JT:Killbane just needs to keep his concentration and he can still win this..

HE:He will win it....he will show Pickwhiste what an idiot he really is....BLOODLINE!

JT:INCREDIBLE!

Killbane springboards onto the ropes and hurtles back into the asai moonsault.As he lands across Perfect Jack,somehow Jack manages to roll through it and back onto his feet before twisting Killbane into the figure four leglock...

HE:Nooooooooooo......

JT:Arguably the greatest counter I have ever seen...

Colbert Pickwhiste is standing on the outside with a smile on his face as Killbane is screaming in agony.Perfect Jack really lays back into the submission hold and applies serious pressure on the legs of Killbane...

HE:Fight it Killbane...fight it...

JT:One of the most excruciating submission moves in the land,applied by arguably the best technician in the world....Killbane's chances are slipping away here...

Killbane tries desperately to reach behind himself and crawl for the ropes but to no avail.Jack is really cranking up the pressure in the centre of the ring as Killbane stares out at Pickwhiste and then around at the crowd...

HE:Don't give up Killbane....your "Treasure Trail" opportunity is on the line...

JT:If he doesn't quit then his career is on the line...

Killbane's legs are contorted at a horrible angle and he yells out in more pain before making one last ditch attempt to reach the ropes.He fails miserably and the crowd is delighted as he reluctantly taps his hands to the canvass...

HE:It can't be happening...

JT:It is happening...Perfect Jack,the veteran,just defeated Killbane....Jack has booked his place in the "Treasure Trail" and he is on his way to Night of Glory...

HE:I thought Killbane had it....that damn Pickwhiste being out here ruined everything...

JT:Killbane allowed it to....Pickwhiste played no part in this match,Killbane allowed Colbert's presence to distract him from the task at hand and it cost him big time....back to the drawing board for the Mexican sensation...whilst Perfect Jack now finds himself one match away for the top of the mountain once more..

Jack rolls out of the ring with a triumphant smile on his face as "I am perfection" screams out of the speakers.He tags hands with the fans as he makes his way up the rampway towards the back.Killbane is struggling to stand on his injured legs as Colbert Pickwhiste takes his chance to climb into the ring...

HE:Now somebody needs to stop this...

JT:Nobody stopped it last week when Killbane was brutally attacking Pickwhiste...I would say retribution is on the cards...

HE:Killbane cannot defend himself...

JT:Neither could Colbert last week....what goes around,comes around Henry....BOTTOMS UP!

The crowd cheer loud as Pickwhiste flips Killbane up onto his shoulders and then drills him in the centre of the ring with his patented powerbomb.Colbert stands over his foe and shouts "En Garde" as the crowd imitates him and then he leaves the ring,leaving Killbane prone on the canvass.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:18 pm

*The crowd pop as the action goes backstage and Johnny Lawless,who's ribs are heavily taped,is standing by with Timothy Alen.

TA:Johnny Lawless...in the last two weeks we have seen your feud with Cerberus burst into the dangerzone...it has gotten extremely personal and there has been murmurings that 6CW management should step in before it gets out of hand?

Lawless:You think what has happened so far is personal?....This isn't personal,this is just two men battling to be recognized as the best in the "extreme" division...Cerberus might have beaten me black and blue....chokeslammed me on top of a car...stolen the Extreme Title from under my nose...but this has not even begun to get "personal"...believe me....soon you will get a real glimpse of what personal really is..

TA:What do you mean?

Lawless:I hear a lot of people are scared of Cerberus...he intimidates them because of his monstrous nature and apperance...but underneath it all,he is still a man.Still a man with feelings,a man that can be hurt just in the same way that me and you can..

*Timothy Allen looks unconvinced

Lawless:I've seen this monster hurt,and I know he has more weaknesses to be exploited....Cerberus does not scare me and I do no fear him.I have faced the biggest and baddest in the business...i've been through hell and i've walked out on the other side with my head held high.....

Cerberus might be the "Extreme Champion" but he doesn't know "extreme",not really,but very soon he is going to find out.

Because he may have won a few battles but he will never win the war...he will never,ever keep me down...he has no idea what I am capable of...what lengths I will go to in order to ensure that I am top of the "extreme" mountain.....

TA:Well tonight you face Cerberus' brother,Orthrus in singles action...I am sure Cerberus will be watching this match with great interest,but are you worried of an ambush?

Lawless:Whatever happens happens Jack....que sera sera.....it is out of my hands....but know this,if they want to spring any kind of trap on me...be warned that I have a few tricks up my sleeve also...and I will be ready for whatever they have to throw at me...

Remember what I said about things getting "personal"?

*Reynolds nods his head

Lawless:Well watch what happens next...

*The crowd cheer loud as Lawless grins and then heads out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:19 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo in disgust as they see Kenji Hidari with Timothy Allen

TA:Let's get straight down to business here Kenji...the question that everyone wants answered is why?...why did you attempt to help Genesis last week,a group who you have been openly critical of in the past?...why did you try to end 6CW?

Hidari:If you are looking for remorse or perhaps an apology,I suggest you look elsewhere because I will offer none.I did what I had to do and I would do it again if I thought it benefitted Team Japan..

Do not find yourself under any illusions...I still dislike Genesis,more so than ever...but when a huge financial reward if offered aswell as guaranteed championship matches,I am willing to do what is expected of me...

Alex Walker and Lex Hart wanted me to ensure 6CW's demise by winning the "elimination chamber"...they offered Team Japan unlimited success and I will never turn that kind of opportunity down..

But as it happens,the plan did not turn out as expected....and Alex Walker failed to make good on his word....so you can consider any partnership well and truly over.From this point forwards I am only interested in Team Japan...only interested in making sure our success in 2012 continues...

TA:And what exactly do you see next on the horizon?

Hidari:I'm not going to make a list....or demand that I am afforded chances....I will make sure that my actions speak louder than any words ever could.I will make sure than in the coming weeks that my name is up in the lights at Night of Glory...that my name is on everyone's lips...and that my impact is bigger than anything ever seen before...

2012 belongs to Team Japan...2012 belongs to me.....and you can take that to the bank.

I have nothing else to say....I don't need to say anything else...just keep your eyes glued to your television sets and you will receieve all the information you require...

At Night of Glory they will not be talking about 6CW or Genesis...full attention will shine on Team Japan...our defining moment on the biggest stage of them all...our star will shine brighter than anyone elses....and like a comet from the universe above...you will learn to fear our impact...

*Kenji Hidari smiles slyly before walking away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:19 pm

*The scene changes once again and Hero is shown arriving at the arena,a small child at his side.

HE:The "Guardian Angel" of Genesis is here...and he's brought his son...

JT:I don't know how wise that is....after what Hero went through last week at the hands of Engel Harlequin...do you really think he should be bringing his son into this environment?

HE:Harlequin might be a nutjob but not even that freak would lay a hand on a child...

JT: ...

*Hero leads his son down towards his lockeroom,where he notices the door has been smashed in and a large smiley face has been spray painted on it.Hero looks a little hesitant as he turns back to the little boy

Hero:I want you to stay here Austin ok?...can you do that for me?

*Austin nods at his father and Hero stands up before slowly making his way to the door.He enters the room and finds that the whole room has been trashed.He walks around,staring at the debris that has been left and then notices another message that has been spray-painted in red.

"Fallen Angel"

HE:What is going on here...

JT:I think I could make a guess...

*Hero scans the room and then notices something that seems to seriously alarm him.He rushes across and picks up a photoframe.He glares at it and the camera zooms in,showing a picture of Hero and his son,His son's face has been defaced and replaced with a grinning clown

Hero:Austin....AUSTIN!

*Hero quickly rushes out of the lockeroom and finds his son,standing in exactly the same position that he left him.Hero breathes a sigh of relief.

Hero:Looks like we might have to go and see Uncle Alex for a little while Austin,....what have you got there son?

*Hero is looking down at his son,who is holding a small purple box.Austin turns the box over in his hand and then offers it to his father.Hero is looking at the box with a strange look on his face and then the lid pops off and an eerie laughter fills the air as a jack in the box clown pops out.Hero looks at it stunned.

Hero:Where did you get this....Austin?

*Austin looks a little worried

Austin:The....the man gave it to me....

*Hero looks aghast

Hero:What man?...when daddy was in that room?

*Austin nods his head

Hero:What did this man look like Austin...can you remember?

*Austin looks at his father and then slowly nods his head,before pointing at the laughing clown in the box,Hero looks thunderous as he launches the toy against the wall and then quickly leads his son away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:22 pm

Match 3
Orthrus vs Johnny Lawless

"Headstrong" blasts out as the action returns to ringside and there is a huge ovation from the crowd as Johnny Lawless makes his entrance.He throws his hands in the air in appreciation of the reception before making his way down to the ring and he climbs in.

JT:Johnny Lawless is idolised by the 6CW faithful for his heart,determination and never say die attitude...

HE:But in recent weeks it has not got him anywhere except some viscious beatings from Cerberus...

JT:Cerberus is certainly dominating Lawless at the moment...it's vital that Lawless finds his momentum again....and what better way that here tonight when he takes on Cerberus' brother,Orthrus...

HE:Lawless has vowed to make things "personal" in order to get under the monster's skin..,not sure how wise that is but that is his plan..

Lawless stands in the centre of the ring,soaking up the cheers from the crowd,as red flames burst from the turnbuckles and then "Hell" roars out of the speakers.There are a lot of boos as Orthrus slowly stalks out onto the stage.He glares down at Lawless with an evil smile before slowly walking down to the ring..

JT:It was Orthrus' interference two weeks ago on Escalation that allowed Cerberus to defeat Johnny Lawless for the "Extreme Championship".....Lawless will want a little bit of payback for that here tonight...

HE:Well he will need all of his wits about him to get it...because Orthrus is no slouch...

JT:No slouch indeed.....TORPEDO!

Orthrus reaches the base of the ring as Lawless runs towards the ropes and hauls himself over the top,taking the big man down and then raining in right hands to the delight of the fans.Lawless stands up and works the crowd into a frenzy before dragging Orthrus is and attempting to irish whip him towards the ringpost...

HE:Orthrus is too strong for that...

Orthrus uses his power to reverse the irish whip and he sends Lawless crashing into the poist.Lawless slumps down against the ring steps in pain and then Orthrus darts towards him....BOOM!

JT:That will change things...

The crowd cheer as Lawless is able to move aside and send Orthrus crashing into the steel steps.Orthrus rolls away in pain and then Lawless dismantles the steel steps and lifts them ontop of his shoulders...

HE:I don't think Johnny Lawless has any plans to make this a wrestling match...

CRACK!....The crowd wince and cheer at the same time as Lawless runs forwads and slams the steel steps right into the side of Orthrus' head.The referee has climbed out of the ring and is trying to diffuse the situation but Lawless just pushes him away and then he drags the ring apron up and pulls a ladder out...

JT:Johnny Lawless getting "extreme" here,no doubts he is sending a message to Cerberus...

Orthrus is somehow back on his feet,but not for long as Lawless runs the ladder headlong into his face and floors him again.Lawless throws the ladder into the ring before ducking underneath the apron again and he produces a table,which he slides into the ring,before walking around to the announce table and he grabs a steel chair.....

HE:Enough is enough...come on...

Orthrus is getting back to his feet,clutching at the ring apron for leverage.....SMACK!...Lawless drives the chair against his spine and Orthrus rolls into the ring to get some space.Lawless is quick to follow though and he waits for Orthrus to stand up before turning the chair on it's side and drives it into the midsection of Orthrus...

JT:That will knock all the wind out of you....I don't care who you are....

Lawless lifts the chair above his head and is about to bring it down across Orthrus' head,only for Orthrus to seize Lawless around the throat...

HE:CHOKESLAM!

Lawless quickly responds with a sickening low-blow to Orthrus and then nails him with a stunner,drawing massive cheers from the crowd.Lawless gets back onto his feet and he sets the table up in the centre of the ring before assembling the ladder in the corner...

JT:Johnny Lawless is really enjoying himself here....

Orthrus is extremely groggy as he tries to get back onto his feet........CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!.....CRACK!...Five sickening chairshots to the spine cause Orthrus to stagger and then slump across the table in the centre of the ring.Lawless continues to crash the chair against the back of his opponent before heading towards the ladder in the corner and he begins to climb...

HE:I can't believe what I am seeing here...Johnny Lawless is just totally dominating Orthrus...

JT:I don't think anyone expected it...but to be fair,Orthrus never stood a chance...Lawless flouted the rules and has beaten the holy hell out of his opponent....

Lawless,with the steel chair in hand,slowly climbs up the ladder.He stands on top as the flashbulbs go and he stares around at the packed out crowd in the Braehead Arena...

HE:Johnny Lawless said he was going to make things "personal"...

JT:And boy is he doing it...Cerberus is not going to be happy about this...

As though on cue,pyros explode from the stage and the crowd boo as Cerberus moves out onto the stage.He stares out from behind his mask at the scene down in the ring...Johnny Lawless mockingly waves from the top of the ladder...

HE:Get down there Cerberus....do something...

JT:For once I think the monster is caught in two minds....

HE:Stop it Cerberus...that's your brother....LOOKOUT!

JT:LAWLESS DID IT....FLYING LEGDROP WITH THE CHAIR,THROUGH THE TABLE!

Lawless gives the signal to the crowd and then tucks the chair under his legs as he jumps off the top of the ladder and drives all of his bodyweight into Orthrus,crushing him through the table in the centre of the ring.The crowd are going wild as Lawless slowly gets back to his feet,holding his back slightly and Cerberus begins to move down towards the ring...

HE:Now Lawless is going to pay....now Johnny Lawless is going to feel the wrath of Cerberus once again....

Cerberus' eyes burn with fire as he reaches the base of the ring and then climbs up onto the apron.He steps over the ropes but is quickly bombarded with right hands from Lawless as the crowd go wild.Both men begin to trade big shots in the centre of the ring before Lawless kicks Cerberus in the stomach...

JT:STUNNER!

Cerberus pushes Lawless into the corner and then chases in after for a clothesline but Lawless gets his feet up and knocks the monster back.Johnny lifts himself onto the second rope and then dives off into a flying clothesline takedown on Cerberus...the crowd are on their feet as Lawless picks the steel chair up off the canvass and beckons for Cerberus to stand up..

HE:He's trying to take out both brothers on the same night....

Lawless swings the chair at Cerberus' head but Cerberus ducks underneath it and then floors Lawless with a big bicycle kick.The chair flies out of the ring and then Cerberus drags Lawless up by the hair..

HE:Lawless has had his fun now...now it's time to "Burn in hell"...

Cerberus hooks the arms of Lawless,readying him for the black tiger into the tombstone but Lawless drops down to his knees and then scores with a big low blow as the crowd cheer.Lawless quickly rolls out of the ring with a grin on his face as Cerberus drops down onto his knees,next to the wreckage of the table...

JT:Johnny Lawless is wisely getting himself out of Dodge...but he did what he intended here tonight...he got "personal" with Cerberus,he sent a very clear message...and whether you agree with the tactics or not,he just showed that the monster can be hurt...

HE:I think Johnny Lawless is a dead man walking....after what he just did there,you can bet the "Brothers Grimm" are going to punish him..

JT:This one is far from over,that's for damn sure...but Lawless is not intimidated,he refuses to be scared......he will continue to fight these monsters on every front....he is desperate to be recognized as the best in the "extreme" division....and desperate men often resort to desperate measures...

HE:Maybe so....but if you ask me,Lawless just signed his death warrant right there...

Johnny Lawless stands on the top of the ramp and raises his arms in the air with a smile as the crowd cheer him on.Cerberus is crouching over his brother and staring up at Lawless,wicked hatred burning in his eyes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:22 pm

*The action goes backstage and the crowd cheer as they see Jack Reynolds standing with the Undisputed tag team champions,GazzyD and Jerome Dubois.

Reynolds:Gazzy....Jerome....last week you shocked the world by defeating Genesis and becoming the new tag team champions.There were people in many quarters who were shocked by that result...but how does it feel to be holding championship gold once again?

Gazzy:It feels great....I can only speak for myself but I have to say that the victory we achieved last week ranks up there with some of the greatest nights in my career.We know we are not going to be the men that end Genesis' grip over 6CW...that job falls squarely on the shoulders of Keith Leone...but if there is anything we can do to lend a hand then we will...and I like to think we put 6CW back in the driver's seat last Tuesday night...

Dubois:I agree with Gazzy's thoughts on zis matter....we would have both loved to be part of ze "elimination chamber" last week...it iz in our blood to compete at ze very top...but it was not to be....so to be standing here as ze new tag team champions iz a very special feeling indeed.....we fought Genesis,beat them on zer own terms and really boosted the morale in ze backstage area...

Gazzy:And that is what matters...because we are in the midst of a war...it's crucial that everyone is on their game,everyone is ready to compete and give their all...things were looking very bleak for 6CW last week,but we gave our all and we delivered a result that lifted everyone's spirits...we took the tag team gold from Genesis,we dented their confidence and in that one moment we made 6CW the team to beat...

Reynolds:Obviously you guys will still have one eye on representing 6CW in anyway you can....but what does the future hold for the both of you now that you are the tag team champions?

Dubois:We have no concrete plans...we just want to restore ze pride to ze tag team division.Me and Gazzy have been in zis company for a long time and we have seen a booming tag team division and we have seen a very depleted one....so we are of course always here to assist 6CW in their fight against Genesis,...but our number priority is defending these championships against anyone worthy of challenging....we want to get everyone watching tag team wrestling again...

GazzyD:I know how important the tag team division can be....I grew up and made my name in this division so it was really crucial for me to get back in there and give back to tag team wrestling.This is a great platform for any young star to get themselves noticed....so me and Jerome plan on sticking around for a long time,re-building it all and making sure that tag team wrestling gets the recognition that it so richly deserves..

Reynolds:Well I know you guys are in action next so I'll let you get out there and do your stuff...good luck and thanks for your time..

Gazzy:Cheers pal...

Dubois:Thankyou..

*The crowd cheer as the tag champions pat Reynolds on the shoulder and then head off into the distance.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:23 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Yarmouth Blade makes his entrance into the backstage area.He is dressed in jeans and a green hoody,Timorthy Allen quickly rushes over to him.

TA:Your not in action here tonight Blade..

Blade:You don't think I know that....does that mean I am not allowed in the building?

TA:No...I was just wondering why you wern't making the most of your week off?

Blade:Because I am a professional....I might have a week off but I am still in the midst of my defining moment.In just under three weeks I will enter Night of Glory and I will win the "Treasure Trail" match...in just under three weeks I will earn a championship match of my choosing....and in just under three weeks....I will be crowned the 6CW World Champion..

*The crowd boo

TA:So your here to scout potential opposition....did you see that Perfect Jack defeated Killbane earlier to book his place in the "Treasure Trail"?

Blade:I heard the result,and I cannot say I am surprised....Jack might be losing his touch but he was up against a five week rookie,it should never of been in any doubt.But his victory means nothing....his victory is futile...just like everyone else that qualifies for the "Treasure Trail"...there is no chance in hell that anyone else is walking away from Night of Glory with their hand held high in victory....that briefcase belongs to me,...

TA:Later tonight Mike Hill will take on Udo Berg...two men that have already qualified for the "treasure trail"....will you be watching that closely,especially with all of the problems between you and Hill?

Blade:I'll watch the match...watch Mike Hill crushed into oblivion.But regardless of what happens,whatever the result is...it really doesn't matter to me...they are both losers...both second best to me....and that will be plain to see when we get to Wembley Stadium on April 22nd...

Like I said......there is nothing standing in my way...nothing and nobody that will prevent my Night of Glory...

*Yarmouth Blade stares at Timothy Allen and then walks away with a shake of his head

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:24 pm

Match 4
GazzyD/Jerome Dubois vs Dopant Zero

The action is back at ringside as "Breathe" plays out and the crowd boo loudly as Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama make their entrance.Dopant Zero raise their arms in the air before walking down to the ring and motioning championships around their waists.

JT:Tag team action up next ladies and gentlement...Dopant Zero will get a chance to showcase their abilities against the newly crowned tag team champions...

HE:And how pathetic is it that Dopant Zero are still waiting for their title shot...these guys have jumped through more hoops than anyone I can ever remember...

JT:Dopant Zero have certainly had their disappointment when it comes to tag team glory...a lot of people say they should be the champions,at the very least they should get a title shot...but that was when Genesis held the belts...I am sure GazzyD and Jerome Dubois will be happy to grant Dopant Zero an opportunity,providing the Japanese duo can win here tonight..

HE:Oh they will win...Dopant Zero are going to make a statement here...

Nogami slides into the ring as Yagurama steps over the ropes into the ring.Yagurama beats his chest and lets out a primal roar as Nogami stands on the ropes and trash talks the booing masses.

JT:Should be a great contest between these two teams...

The lights in the arena dim and the crowd cheer as "What i've done " plays out and smoke billows under the curtain.Red,white and blue pyros explode into the air and then Jerome Dubois makes his entrance.He removes the hood from his robe and reveals the tag team title around his waist..

JT:Jerome Dubois returned to 6CW last month and he immediately entered into a tag team with GazzyD....they shocked the world that night and that shock continued last week when they defeated Genesis to become the brand new Undisputed tag team champions...

HE:They stole those championships....and it's all Engel Harlequin's fault...

Dubois stands for a moment with a grin on his face and then silver pyros explode behind him as "Airplanes" blasts out,drawing more cheers from the crowd in attendance.GazzyD appears through the smoke and he high fives Dubois before the tag champions make their way down to the ring...

JT:Both men are former world champions...but now they want to do all they can to bring prestige back to the tag division..

HE:Think of all the great teams we have had over the years....Dominion,The Untouchables,GMW,Revolution,Perfect Execution,Frosted Dice...it would be great to get those days back again...

JT:Yes it would....and maybe,just maybe those days are on the horizon...

GazzyD and Dubois tag hands with the fans in attendance before climbing up into the ring and facing Dopant Zero.The referee stands in between both teams and gives his final instructions...

HE:Dopant Zero's biggest opportunity is imminent...if they win then nobody can deny them their title shot...

JT:I'd agree with that..

The referee speaks to both teams and then Kenzaki Nogami and GazzyD agree to begin the contest.There is a little trash talk between both men before the referee takes a step back and signals for the bell to begin the contest.Both Nogami and Gazzy slowly circle one another before engaging in a lockup.Nogami quickly twists the right arm of Gazzy but the tag champ rolls through and then kicks back up onto his feet before taking Nogami down with a hiptoss.Nogami gets back up and Gazzy dropkicks him into the corner before rushing in and connecting with a solid clothesline..he grips Nogami in a headlock..

JT:Bulldog..

Nogami tries to counter into a back suplex but Gazzy flips back out onto his feet and waits for Nogami to turn around before flooring him with a spinning heel kick.They get back to their feet and Gazzy spins Nogami onto his shoulders for a powerbomb but Nogami counters into a headscissors takedown....they get to their feet once again and Nogami ducks a right hand from Gazzy before springboarding onto the ropes and vaulting back into a spinning bulldog of his own...
..........shoulder up!

HE:This is why Dopant Zero deserve a tag title shot...

JT:A few impressive moves will not do it...they need nothing less than a win here...

They get back to their feet and Nogami lands a back heel kick to the midsection of Gazzy before whipping him into the corner.He follows in for a shining wizard and connects before snapmaring Gazzy onto the canvass.Nogami lifts himself onto the second rope and then dives off with a dropkick to the back of Gazzy's head.......................1...........................2..............shoulder up.

Nogami gets back to his feet and he makes the tag to Yagurama.The crowd boo as both members of Dopant Zero drag Gazzy up and send him crashing into the corner.Yagurama then powers into him with a bodysplash before Nogami follows up with a running boot to the face..

HE:How impressive is this...

Gazzy sways out of the corner and then Yagurama lifts him into a de-abilitating belly to belly suplex.................1..........................2.................shoulder up.The crowd are watching on with looks of disappointment as Yagurama easily drags Gazzy up onto his feet and then bench presses him into a big slam...he then bounces back off the ropes and returns into a big splash...

JT:That could be enough to finish a man...

......Gazzy kicks out.

Yagurama looks at Jerome Dubois before dragging Gazzy back to his feet and whipping him into the corner.He follows in with a clothesline before driving home brutal shoulder thrusts to the midsection of the tag team champion..

HE:GazzyD is taking a real beating here...bet he regrets coming back to the tag division now...

Yagurama then seizes hold of Gazzy's arm and sends him crashing to the opposite corner.He follows him across but Gazzy shows great athleticism to leap high onto the top rope and then twist back..

JT:CROSSBODY!

The crowd are in the midst of cheering but it all changes when Yagurama catches Gazzy in midair and then manages to spin Gazzy around and drill him with a wheelbarrow suplex................1..........................2..........................shoulder up from GazzyD!

HE:Excepetional counter there from Yagurama...I thought he had the three...

Yagurama stands up and he stomps down on Gazzy's head before leaning across and tagging Nogami back in.Nogami quickly leaps onto the top rope and he waits for Gazzy to stand up before leaping off with double knees to the chest,slamming Gazzy into the canvass.......................1............................2...............Gazzy kicks out.

Nogami rolls onto his feet and he quickly rushes off the ropes,returning with a bakatare sliding kick to the side of Gazzy's head.Gazzy is prone on the canvass as Nogami springboards onto the ropes and then soars back into an impressive legdrop....................1...................2...........shoulder up!

JT:Right now the ball is set firmly in the court of Dopant Zero....Gazzy needs to find his rythym quickly...

Nogami lets Gazzy get up and starts to rattle hard kicks to the legs.He then looks for a brutal buzzsaw kick but Gazzy ducks it in time and then takes Nogami down with a jumping enzeguiri..................1......................2.............shoulder up.They both get back and Gazzy knees Nogami in the stomach before lifting him into a faceplant suplex...he then runs against the ropes and comes back into a handspring moonsault..............Nogami gets his knees up and it sends Gazzy crashing away in pain.Nogami slowly gets back up and he spots Gazzy in the corner so gives chase...

HE:This is just too easy right now...

JT:SUNSET FLIP!

Gazzy is ready for Nogami and he uses the second rope to propel himself over the oncoming Dopant Zero member and rolls him up........................1..........................2................Nogami kicks out.They scramble back to their feet and Gazzy lifts Nogami into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him into the corner...Nogami collides chest-first and then staggers back out...

JT:DOWNTOWN!

HE:NO!

The crowd cheer loud as Gazzy hooks Nogami's arm from behind and nails a "skull crushing finale"........................1............................2.............Yagurama breaks the cover up at the last minute!

JT:Yagurama knows his partner was beat right there..

Jerome Dubois is trying to get in the ring but the referee holds him back as Gazzy gets back to his feet.He drags Nogami back up and lifts him into a scoop slam before making his way to the corner and leaping up top...

HE:Gazzy taking a risk...

JT:It's what he lives for....FROGSPLASH!

The flashbulbs go off as Gazzy leaps high off the top,looking for the frogsplash,only for Nogami to move aside at the last minute.Gazzy lands hard on his ribcage and Nogami quickly follows in with a rolling cradle pin..................1..............................2................shoulder up!

HE:Gazzy almost cost himself there...

JT:He cannot afford many mistakes like that...

Nogami lets Gazzy get back up and then tries to lift him up onto his shoulders for the "Samurai Shock" but Gazzy elbows his way free and then takes Nogami down with a backstabber...

JT:Gazzy needed that change of fortune right there,,,and now he needs a tag...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:25 pm

Gazzy slowly turns on his back and tries to make his way towards the corner,where Dubois is shouting in support.Nogami is a little slower but instead decides he will not make his corner in time so chooses to prevent Gazzy from doing so as well...

HE:Pull him back Kenzaki...

Nogami grabs Gazzy's leg and tries to pull him back to the centre of the ring but Gazzy manages to turn and he expertly drops back and sends Nogami flying with a monkey flip,driving Nogami against the turnbuckle.Gazzy then gets back to his feet and leaps into the tag...

JT:DUBOIS IS IMMINENT!

The crowd cheer as Jerome Dubois storms the ring.He lets Nogami up and then floors him again with a running clothesline.Nogami stands again and Dubois slams harsh knife edge chops to his chest before whipping Nogami across the ring and spinning him into a big spinebuster on the comeback...

HE:Stop him..

JT:Dubois is firing on all cylinders...

Dubois stands and he does a little jig before dragging Nogami back to his feet and then he flips him up onto his shoulders...

JT:CULTURE SHOCK!

HE:SPEAR!

Yagurama is back in the ring and he waits for Dubois to turn around before charging right through him with a spear.The crowd are booing visciously as Yagurama drags Nogami ontop of Dubois and then orders the referee to make the count...

JT:Not like this....surely not...

..........Gazzy makes the save!

HE:That was three...surely three...

JT:Referee says Gazzy made it in time and that's good enough for me...

Gazzy just leaps across the ring at the very last minute and manages to break the cover up.He stands up and is quickly bombarded with right hands from Yagurama before being grabbed by the head and tossed over the top rope.Gazzy manages to somehow keep his balance on the apron and he waits for Yagurama to run towards him before pulling down the top rope...

HE:Dopant Zero have to win this match...they just have to...

JT:I think they are fully aware of that....FLYING SENTON!

Crowd:That was awe-some x5

Yagurama crashes down onto the hard floor and then gets back to his feet as Gazzy rushes across the apron and flips into senton that knocks Yagurama back into the ringside barrier.Both men are down on the outside as the cameras pan back to the action in the ring...

HE:Nogami is making it back up...this is good...this is your chance...

Nogami uses the ropes to get back up and he waits for Dubois to get on his knees before knocking him flat with a crunching buzzsaw kick.Dubois is slumped on the canvass as Nogami goes to the corner and jumps up onto the top rope...

JT:Dubois might be about to take a serious hit...

HE:BOMBS AWAY!

Nogami bounces for a moment before propelling himself into the "Nogami splash",only for Dubois to drive his knees up at the very last moment.Nogami is clearly in alot of pain as he staggers around on the canvass....Dubois breathes in the support of the crowd as he slowly gets back to his feet and then charges across towards Nogami...

JT:FRENCH CONNECTION!

The crowd cheer as Dubois thunders through Nogami with his own variation of the spear.He then goes to the corner and makes his way to the top rope.He looks around at the crowd before removing his elbow pad and diving into the air...

HE:Oh no...

The crowd applaud as Dubois drives the elbow into the heart of Kenzaki Nogami.He gets back onto his feet and he beckons for Nogami to stand up...

JT:Dubois is back in the driver's seat....Dopant Zero not looking so dominant right now...

On the outside,GazzyD waits for Yagurama to get up before jumping onto the ringside barrier and attempting a disaster kick.Yagurama manages to grab Gazzy before he can jump and he pushes him head-first into the front row of the crowd...

HE:A little crowd surfing for GazzyD right there...

Gazzy crashes into the crowd as Yagurama turns back and rolls into the ring as Jerome Dubois has just drilled Nogami with the "dominator" powerbomb.Dubois turns around and is kicked hard in the stomach before Yagurama underhooks both of his arms and flips him into a huge sitdown powerbomb...

JT:Dopant Zero have the number's advantage....massive problem is imminent now for Jerome Dubois...

Dubois is prone on the canvass as Yagurama stands and lets out a huge roar.He drags Dubois back to his feet and flips him across his shoulders before nailing a sickening "shock treatment" backbreaker.Dubois lays on the canvass in a lot of pain as Yagurama stands up and beats his chest...the crowd are booing and then Yagurama runs into the corner and uses the ropes to propel himself into a springboard imploding splash....

HE:This is a massacre...forget it...

JT:SPRINGBOARD 450!

Crowd:Gazz-y D x5

Yagurama lands hard ontop of Dubois but has no time to move as GazzyD is back on the apron and springboards himself into a 450 splash across the back of Yagurama.Gazzy gets back up and runs off the ropes before returning with a low dropkick that sends Yagurama sprawling under the bottom rope to the outside...

JT:GazzyD coming to the rescue of his team right there...

HE:SAMURAI SHOCK!

Gazzy stands up and he stares at Yagurama for a moment before he is lifted backwards onto the shoulders of Nogami and drilled with a reverse death valley driver.The crowd are booing as Nogami watches Gazzy roll out of the ring with a smirk in his face and he motions a belt around his waist...

JT:Nogami just nailed GazzyD....Dopant Zero have their chance...

HE:And you better believe this is it...the moment when it all changes,..

Nogami turns around and he beckons for Jerome Dubois to get back onto his feet.Dubois a little groggy as he gets back up and Nogami tries to lift him up onto his shoulders...

HE:SAMURAI...

Dubois manages to wriggle off the back of Nogami and then kicks him in the stomach before flipping him into the air...

JT:CULTURE...

Nogami counters the "dominator" into a hurricanrana takedown as the crowd boo.Nogami quickly scrambles back onto his feet and he waits for Dubois to rise before running towards the ropes and springboarding onto them...

HE:TORNADO DDT!

Nogami flies back into a tornado DDT but Dubois manages to lock his feet and prevents the moves before countering into a big backdrop.Nogami holds his spine as he gets back onto his feet....

JT:AU REVOIR!

HE:No way...

..........3!

JT:Just like that...the tag champs are victorious...

"What i've done " plays out and the crowd are besides themselves with joy as the referee raises Dubois' hand in victory.Dubois nods his head in appreciation of the crowd's support before turning around and being greeted with a high five from GazzyD.The official hands them their tag titles and they pose for the crowd in attendance...

HE:I can't believe Dopant Zero came up short...this was their chance..

JT:Dopant Zero are a formidable tag team...no doubts they are future stars,but tonight they came up short...tonight they were second best....and the rich vein of form continues for our tag team champions....what a great match...

Nogami and Yagurama skulk into the aisleway looking dejected as Gazzy and Dubois take to opposite corners in order to celebrate their victory.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:26 pm

*The action goes backstage and Perfect Jack is standing with Timothy Allen,the crowd cheer loud at the sight of Jack.

TA:Jack...earlier tonight you ended at a fairly poor run of form to book your place in the "Treasure Trail".....now you find yourself heading to Night of Glory,where you could earn a championship match of your choosing at anytime in the next 12 months.....how big a match is this for you?

Jack:Killbane pushed me hard,a very difficult contest,but I kept my head down and got the job done....so now it's onto Night of Glory and a huge opportunity...It's massive...and I mean massive....because I've headlined Night of Glory before,and obviously that won't be happening this year but at the same time,the "Treasure Trail" gives me the opportunity to make the biggest impact on April 22nd if I so wish.

I am used to the big occassion...I thrive on pressure and that is exactly what I intend to do at Night of Glory.I know it won't be easy...I know there is going to be five other men with the same intentions that I have...but I have competed in matches like this before...career-changing matches....and I fully expect my experience to show through on the biggest stage of them all..

TA:If you are victorious though...will you be cashing in on the same night?

Jack:It's difficult to speculate and I would not like to say one way or the other...because winning the "Treasure Trail" would put me in a postion of a power for a full twelve months...it would allow me the opportunity to weigh up the odds...maybe after the main event of Night of Glory is over,my time to shine would come...but maybe it won't...maybe I will have to wait,act patiently....to me it really doesn't matter...

What matters is that 6CW finally ousts Genesis...and if Leone fails to get the job done on April 22nd...then maybe I will have to take matters into my own hands...maybe that briefcase will come in very handy...

Or maybe I will bide my time...if Leone is successful then perhaps I will postpone my move...sit and watch patiently for the opportune moment...

One thing is for certain...when the time comes...it will be....PERFECT!

*The crowd cheer loud as Jack nods at Allen and then walks away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:27 pm

*Alex Walker is sat at his desk as the door swings open and Dopant Zero enter

Walker:You boys want to try knocking...

Nogami:We are not here to play games Mr Walker....we want our title shot,and we have waited far too long to get it...

Walker:I fail to see what you want me to do about it....you boys had your chance at a shot,and you blew it,...you lost to GazzyD and Jerome Dubois and now they are the champions...and here tonight I gave you another chance to prove yourselves,and you lost....

Yagurama:WE WANT SHOT....YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN...

Walker:I will not just "make it happen"....not until I know that you are truly deserving of a shot.

Nogami:Be realistic....with Sweetwater in the hospital,Genesis aren't making a move for the belts anytime soon....and you know very well that GazzyD and Jerome Dubois holding those championships is dishonourable....so do the right thing...give us our chance...and we will not fail...

Walker:Funnily enough that's what Hidari said last week...and look what happened...

*Yagurama slams his fist down on the desk

Yagurama:YOU MAKE DECISION.....GIVE US OUR SHOT!

*Walker looks up at both members of Team Japan

Walker:I will not just bow to your pressure....but at the same time I will not allow GazzyD and Jerome Dubois to continue to make a mockery of the tag team division...so next week you will have a match...and if you,you can have your title shot...

*Nogami rolls his eyes

Walker:This time I mean it...no screwing around...you win the match I arrange for you next week and you can face GazzyD and Jerome Dubois for the tag team titles..

Yagurama:DO NOT SCREW US....WE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT...

Walker:I am not screwing you....you win and the match is yours...

Nogami:Then it will be so...

*Nogami stares at Walker and then motions for Yagurama to follow him from the room.Walker shakes his head as Dopant Zero disapper

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:27 pm

*The crowd cheer as the scene changes and Mike Hill is standing by with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Mike..

*Crowd cheer

Reynolds:Here tonight you face off against Udo Berg in singles competition.....the both of you of course will be competing in the "Treasure Trail" match at Night of Glory...but before you we get to Wembley,I think it's fair to say you and Udo have a score to settle after last week..

Hill:Indeed we do...because last week I qualified for the "treasure trail" and I did it by defeating Visage...it was a tough match and perhaps I got abit of luck but nevertheless I booked my slot at Night of Glory....but the fact is,for some very strange reason,Udo Berg was out there at ringside...on behest of Alex Walker to control the situation between Visage and Zach Corchia...

Which I suppose is fine because after what we saw earlier tonight it is plain to see that Zach and Visage need to be controlled....but that doesn't excuse Udo Berg's involvement.It doesn't suddenly give him a reason to get in the ring and chokeslam me all the way to hell...Udo Berg and me had no business to attend to before last week,but now that has all changed...now we have serious business to attend to..

Because besides the upcoming "Treasure Trail" match that will see me and Berg pitted against one another....we have to address what happened last week...because I do not tolerate anybody attacking me for no reason....I do not stand for anyone leaving me down and out with no justification...I don't care how big you are...how much you weigh....if you have a problem with me then be damn sure to backup it up when I come calling...because I won't back down,I won't go into hiding...

If Berg wants to fight me then tonight he will get his wish....and maybe Yarmouth Blade should tune in aswell to realize that I am not playing around when I say that I will beat anyone that stands in front of me....I will win the "Treasure Trail"....I will be the 6CW World Champion,...but before all that happens...before we even get to Wembley...

I am going to bring one big a55 giant crashing down to size.....

TIMBER!

*The crowd cheer loud as Hill smiles at the camera and then the action goes back to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm

Match 5
Udo Berg vs Mike Hill

JT:This has been some night so far folks but we are far from done yet...up next,two men that have already qualified for the "Treasure Trail" match at Night of Glory will attempt to settle a few differences that arose last week...

HE:Mike Hill found himself very much on the wrong side of Udo Berg's destructive streak....and he will suffer the same consequences here tonight...

JT:Hill has promised revenge on the "Genesis giant" but that is easier said than done...one thing is for sure,this is going to be an enthralling affair....

"Next Big Thing" blasts out of the speakers and Mike Hill walks out amid the blue and silver pyros exploding into the air.The crowd are on their feet applauding as Hill slowly swaggers down the rampway,tagging hands with the fans before vaulting up into the ring.

JT:Mike Hill is a former 6WF World Champion...he knows what it takes to represent at the top of the mountain....if he was somehow able to win the "Treasure Trail" match at Night of Glory,he could find himself as number one in 6CW...

HE:After what Hill goes through tonight...I wouldnt be surprised if he doesn't go to Night of Glory...

Hill stands on the ropes and poses for the crowd as the flashbulbs go off.He nods his head and gives the fans the thumbs up before jumping down into the centre of the ring as "Numb" screams out and the defeaning boos accompany the arrival of Udo Berg.

JT:This is one scary giant....over 400 pounds,7 feet tall....Udo Berg is a wrecking machine..imagine if he wins the "Treasure Trail",who could stop Berg from becoming world champion...

HE:This is my point...you think Hill has a chance here tonight...Berg is growing stronger by the day,last week he decimated Corchia,Visage and Hill in a matter of moments...this is the future....the "Genesis Giant"....

Berg slowly makes his way down to the ring and he points at Hill before miming snapping something in half.Hill stares back,unmvoved,as Berg climbs up onto the apron and steps into the ring.The referee tries to stand in between both men but Berg pushes the referee aside and then makes a beeline for Hill..

JT:Udo Berg is not ready to wait around...he wants to continue his dominant streak...

HE:And Mike Hill will be the latest victim..

JT:Both of these men will compete at Night of Glory in the "Treasure Trail" match,but here tonight it is all about settling a few personal issues...

HE:The only thing that will be settling is Mike Hill's carcass on the canvass..

Berg traps Hill in the corner and throws a massive haymaker,which Hill just manages to duck underneath.Hill backs out of the corner and lashes huge kicks into the legs of Udo before jumping up and landing a hard back heel kick to the chest of Berg.Udo is knocked back against the turnbuckle and Hill backs away before rushing back in with an attempted shining wizard...

JT:Look at that strength...

Berg just catches Hill in his grasp like a baby before dumping him over the ropes onto the outside.Hill gets up and staggers back against the ringside barrier as Berg climbs out of the ring after him.Hill tries to quickly catch Berg off guard with right and lefts to the midsection but Udo just grabs him and floors him with a massive headbutt.The crowd are booing as Berg stands on top of Hill,driving all his body weight down into him before stepping off.The referee's count has reached six as Berg drags Hill back up and bench presses him over his head before dumping him back into the ring....

HE:That's what Hill has to try and compete with...you can't compete against that kind of strength...

JT:Very few men have been able to overcome Udo Berg in his time in 6CW....this giant is almost unstoppable,and it takes a monumental effort to even slow him down..

Berg slowly climbs back into the ring as Hill staggers back onto his feet,only to be taken out with a massive headbutt once again.Hill rolls away in pain and then crawls back up in the corner,only for Berg to rush in and almost crush him with a bodysplash...Berg sits Hill up onto the top rope and then seizes him around the throat before lifting him over his shoulders and into a massive falling slam............................1..................................2.............Hill just gets his shoulder up.

HE:This is what five other's have in store for themselves at Night of Glory...Udo Berg is completely dominant...

Berg easily drags Hill back to his feet and lifts him into an excruciating bearhug.Hill is yelling in pain as Berg squeezes the life out of him and shakes him around like a ragdoll...

JT:Mike Hill might not be able to break free of this....Berg is going to crush him...

HE:Like a grape...

Hill continues to shout in pain as Berg tortures him with the submission.Hill has no way of escaping and he tries everything he can to break free...

HE:He's going to pass out from the pain....this will end it all...

Berg smiles evily as he watches Hill fading.The crowd continue to send their support in droves and Hill desperately claws at the face of Udo Berg,and he finally makes contact with the eyes of Berg and scrapes his way free.Hill drops down on his feet and looks a little unsteady before managing to dropkick Berg's knees out from under him.The giant is down on his knees as Hill runs off the ropes and returns with a low hesitation dropkick to the face of Berg.The monster tries to get back up as Hill climbs out onto the apron and then he springboards into a diving legdrop across the back of Udo's neck.........................1...............................2.................powerout from Berg.

JT:Mike Hill doing everything he can to build momentum...

Hill is back up quickly and he rattles down fists into the back and neck of Berg.He tries to keep the giant grounded but Udo responds by shoving Hill back into the corner and then charges in after him...

HE:SPEAR!

Hill manages to roll out of the way just in time as Berg crashes into the ringpost.The crowd are cheering as the monster staggers back around and down onto one knee as Hill runs towards the ropes and springboards onto them...

JT:TORNADO DDT!

.............Berg powers out again!

HE:It's going to take a damn sight more than that to keep Berg down...and Mike Hill does not possess the ability necessary...

JT:I don't agree with that...Hill has all the ablity in the world...

Hill looks a little shocked that Berg kicked out so easily.He looks at the referee,who holds up two fingers,and then goes to the corner and slowly makes his way up to the top.Udo Berg is getting back to his feet as Hill jumps off and lands a missile dropkick to the temple of Berg....causing the giant to crash back down on his back.Hill gets back up and then lands a standing shooting star press............................1...............................2...........Berg pushes Hill so far into the air that Hill lands on his feet.

HE:It's just not going to happen...Hill may aswell just walk away before he ends up getting hurt...

Hill looks stunned again as he crashes hard kicks down into the chest of Berg.He ushers the giant back up and tries to grab ahold of his head for the "Over the hill" but Berg counters by shoving Hill into the turnbuckle...only for Hill to run up the ropes and then spin back into a "whisper in the wind" takedown that knocks Berg off his standing knee.....the crowd are on their feet going wild as Hill scurries over to the ropes and then leaps up onto the top rope...

JT:Hill is showing exactly why he is a warrior....he will not rest until he gets his retribution on Udo Berg...

Hill looks down at Berg for a moment from on high and then he throws himself high into the air before landing an incredible 450 splash across the chest of Udo Berg..................1........
..........3!

JT:Hill's gonna get the three...

HE:No chance...

The crowd groan as Berg shoves his massive shoulder into the air.Hill looks at the referee in disbelief before getting back to his feet...

JT:Mike Hill is literally hauling the kitchen sink at Udo Berg right here...

HE:And like I keep telling you...he doesn't have what it takes to finish the job...

Udo Berg slowly begins to get back to his feet as Hill kicks him hard in the kneecaps and then ducks a clothesline attempt from Berg before running towards the ropes and he springboards onto them...

JT:HILLCANRANA!

Hill flies back looking for a hurricanrana but Berg is too strong and he catches Hill on his shoulders before trying to drill him with a powerbomb.Hill somehow turns it into a headscissors as he crashes towards the canvass...sending Berg stumbling across the middle ropes....Hill staggers back to his feet and darts against the opposite side before coming back...

JT:Lovely work there from Mike Hill...

Hill takes his chance and scores with a "619" to the face of Berg,knocking the giant back into the centre of the ring.Hill stands on the apron and grips the ropes,waiting and biding his time as Udo gets back to his feet...

JT:Hill's gonna fly!

HE:Well then his feather's must have got clipped...

The crowd groan as Hill flies off the top rope,straight into a stunning battering ram headbutt to the chest.Hill goes flying across the ring and then slowly staggers back up into a massive big boot from Berg............................1.................................2.................shoulder up.

HE:And now the fun ends...Hill has had his time,now he will pay...

Berg easily rags Hill up and hauls him into the corner before running in after him for a bodysplash,Hill spins around the ropes and nails a kick over the top (ala Kofi Kingston) knocking Berg back before scaling the ropes to the top and preparing himself to jump...

JT:I am so impressed with Mike Hill here...he refuses to back down.....INCOMING!

Hill soars gracefully through the air for a crossbody but Berg's strength is on display for all to see as he catches Hill in his grasp and then decimates him with a world's strongest slam..................1.............................2.............Hill just gets his shoulder up.

HE:Hill will be coughing up blood after that....Udo Berg showing everyone in the business that his rise to the top will be halted by nobody...

Hill gets back up and he looks very shaken as Berg headbutts him back against the ropes and then whips him across the ring.Hill comes back and he uses his speed to baseball slide through the legs of Berg before kicking back onto his feet and he kicks Udo Berg in the stomach....

JT:OVER THE HILL!

Berg uses his power to block the "Over the hill" and he throws Hill over the top rope onto the apron.Berg then begins to argue with the referee as Hill recovers on the apron before setting himself to climb back in....

HE:Hill has no chance of taking Berg down with the "Over the Hill"...no way...

JT:WHAT THE HELL!

The crowd boo visciously as Hill is dragged down off the apron by Yarmouth Blade,who has jumped through the crowd,and then Blade nails him over the head with a steel pipe.The referee is still distracted by Udo Berg as Blade drags Hill up and chucks him back into the ring...

JT:This is unbelievable...we know all about the problems between Yarmouth Blade and Mike Hill but Blade has no business out here,none at all...

Udo Berg is fully aware of what has taken place on the outside and he pushes the referee aside as Mike Hill groggily gets back onto his feet.Berg has an ice cold stare on his face as Hill staggers towards him and he grips him around the throat....

HE:What goes up,must come down....WHOAH LOOK AT THAT!

JT:Forget it...

Berg lifts Hill almost ten feet in the air,holding him there and then spinning around before chokeslamming Hill with serious force into the mat...
......3!

HE:Yes...oh yes...

The crowd are booing as "Numb" screams out and Udo Berg continues to kneel over the motionless body of Mike Hill.The referee attempts to raise Berg's hand in victory but the giant scares the official out of the way..

JT:What a disgusting end to that match...a great back and forth building between Udo Berg and Mike Hill before Yarmouth Blade got himself involved..

HE:I don't think Blade's interaction made a difference...Berg was always going to win this match...

JT:Maybe your right...maybe it would of had no bearing..but the fact is,we will never know...Yarmouth Blade couldnt resist sticking his nose where it didn't belong...

The crowd continue to boo as Yarmouth Blade laughs on the outside of the ring.He runs his hand along the steel pipe in his hand and shrugs his shoulders in a mocking fashion before making his way up the rampway.Udo Berg is standing tall and pointing up at the "Night of Glory" sign..

HE:Udo Berg's run of dominance continues...and you have to make him favourite for the "Treasure Trail"...

JT:The form he is in certainly makes him the one to beat...but so far we have Berg,Mike Hill,Perfect Jack and that man Yarmouth Blade...all four are capable,and all far will be bringing their A game....the "Treasure Trail" is shaping up to be an incredible contest...

HE:The rivalry between all of them is spicing up nicely...and I have no doubts that everything is going to get a whole lot more intense as Night of Glory gets ever closer...

JT:Your right on that...Mike Hill is going to have scores to settle with both Berg and Blade when he comes around.....and vice versa...throw Perfect Jack into the mix and two more unknown competitors and you can bet that the "Treasure Trail" is potential show stealer on April 22nd..

HE:Great match...great outcome...and a great scene setter for Night of Glory...Yarmouth Blade is stirring the pot....and right now it's Udo Berg calling the shots...

JT:But how will that change as Night of Glory grows closer,if indeed it does...this is incredible and I really would not like to hazard a guess at who is going to win this thing...

Blade stands on the top of the stage for a moment,smirking at the booing masses before turning on his heel and entering the backstage area.Udo Berg continues to taunt the crowd before climbing out of the ring and making his way up the rampway.The referee is checking on Mike Hill in the centre of the ring,Hill is rubbing the back of his head and complaining to the official as the action goes backstage.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

*The crowd pop as the action goes backstage and Keith Leone is standing by with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds:Keith Leone..

*Crowd pop

Reynolds:Right now you have got to be on cloud nine....after months of screwjobs and run-ins,you have finallly booked your spot in the main event of Night of Glory...on April 22nd you will face Lex Hart for the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship....if you win,Genesis will disband...but if you lose,6CW is out of business...

Leone:Not much pressure then?

*Leone smirks

Leone:But yeah I feel good...last week I walked through proverbial hell and here I am....still standing tall,still ready to fight...even with all that Genesis threw at me,I took it and I rose above it....I outlasted five other world class superstars...I defeated them inside the "Elimination Chamber" and now I will go onto Night of Glory....

And yeah you could say the future of this entire company now rests on my shoulders...and I know there will be some people very worried about that...some people will not want to put their faith in me.....but I guarantee that you will not be disappointed with the results I produce.

*Crowd cheer

Reynolds:Earlier tonight...before you arrived at the arena....Lex Hart was out at ringside,delivering a very stern message to you...almost suggesting that you do not belong in the main event at Night of Glory....saying that you do not measure up to the past greats and that the pressure will get to you...how do you respond to that?

Leone:First of all,let's get this straight because I was here in the arena when Lex Hart gave his speech.But he failed to let the audience know that he had about 30 security guards standing around in the backstage area so he could not be interrupted...

I had plenty to say...I had it all to get off my chest but Lex Hart wanted his fifteen minutes of fame...I had no choice but to sit back and listen to his rhetoric....and although he might have delivered a rousing speech to some...I wasn't convinced in the slightest..

I don't belong in the main event at Night of Glory?....This is coming from a man that has main evented Night of Glory twice before,and guess what,he lost them both....a man that stole the 6CW Title because he wasn't man enough to compete for it....and if I don't measure up to past greats that Lex Hart most certainly doesn't....the legends such as Diesel,Ryan Rose,Daniel Reilly,Dicey Reilly,they would look at Lex with disgust and hatred for what he is attempting to do to this industry...

But he did get one thing right....as much as I respect everyone else on the 6CW roster...what matters on April 22nd is Lex Hart versus Keith Leone....that match is the biggest match in this company's history...it is literally all on the line....

So the limelight is on me....but I have no plans of shrinking,no plans of running for the hills....because I have always said it,like me or loathe me,this is what I have been waiting for my entire life.

I signed for this company in the midst of the run-up to Night of Glory last year,a night when I stole the show by defeating Geoff Steel for the Extreme Championship....on that night,as I felt the buzz in the air,I vowed that this year I would conquer all...this year it would be my name up in lights and I would do whatever it took to make it happen..

So what I did was well documented...I made Dicey Reilly's life a living hell,something I will never regret even if people do not forgive me for it...it brought me the worldwide recognition that I deserved...it made me a big time player....and it propelled me into the opportunities I had waited a lifetime for...

Now i've seen it all...i've almost done it all...competed in every match imaginable...represented 6CW in all manners of media outlet...my face is the face of 6CW...but it will mean nothing unless I get my crowning moment at Night of Glory...this is not only do or die for 6CW but it's do or die for me...

If I cannnot beat Lex Hart at Night of Glory then the last twelve months mean nothing...my meteoric rise is over and I just fall back into the pack with the rest of the guys trying to make a name for themselves...April 22nd is the biggest night of my life...and all eyes are going to be on me....they want to see me sink or swim....see if I can take my place in the company of the greats...and I will not fail...

Lex Hart might not think I am ready but I swear to the Lord above that I am...I have never been more ready for anything in my life.....and if I am not making myself clear enough for you Lex...wait until we get in the ring here tonight and you will see exactly what I mean...

*The crowd cheer as Leone places his hood back over his head and then exits the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

*The scene changes and Alex Walker is sat at his desk in the Genesis' office.Hero is sat with his son in the corner as Lex Hart stands next to the desk and Mr Kenty is lounging on the sofa.Udo Berg and Jack Frost are watching TV.

Walker:So I think..

*Lex holds his hand up and Walker stops talking

Lex:Tonight is a night when we send a message loud and clear to anybody that ever doubted us...to anybody that still doubts that come April 22nd,Genesis will crush 6CW into dust....each and all of you know exactly what is expected...you know your job and you know how to get it done...no more slip-ups and no more excuses..

*Lex casts a quick glance at Alex Walker

Hero:Believe me,there will be no slip-ups here tonight...that clown overstepped the mark when he even stepped in the same building as my son....I have no problems with facing that freak but my familiy is off limits....

Lex:And you will have your chance tonight....Engel Harlequin is a blot on this company's good name...he does not deserve to breathe the same air as us...infact i'm not so sure he deserves to breathe air at all...he is a threat that must be eliminated...he endangered your son Hero,that is something that cannot be forgiven.....you make him pay for that sin...

Hero:Oh he'll pay....I think I have found my role for the next couple of weeks.....because aslong as that psycho continues to walk the boards in this organisation,I will be there every step of the way....he poses a threat to rise of Genesis....the fall of 6CWF....and I will not allow that to happen....

Lex:Then make it so...I have no moral or legal hold on you...you are merely an ally in all of this...but I know if it was my son,there would be no remorse....

*Hero smirks as he puts an arm around his son

Hero:And whilst we are out there...I want full protection...

Lex:It's already taken care of...security will guard this room with their lives...

*Hero nods his head in thanks

Lex:As for the rest of you...you know your roles....Udo....Frost...your on standby...you know exactly what I expect of you..

*Berg and Frost nod their heads at Lex

Kenty:And what about me...with Mikey in the hospital I need a new target in my sights...I need to rejuvenate myself....really beat the living daylights out of some 6CW chump...

Lex:Then use your aggression Kenty...and use it wisely....with Sweetwater on the shelf,it's now your time to shine,make Genesis proud...

Kenty:I know exactly what I want to do...

Lex:Then do it...don't just talk about it,because that makes you one of them...

*Kenty looks a little shifty in his seat

Lex:Talk is cheap....but actions will speak louder than words....so when we get out there tonight,you show the world that you mean business...that Genesis means business...

*Kenty smiles and nods his head

Lex:But whilst we all have our roles....we all have our targets...I would like to remind you all to not lose focus on priority number one,Keith Leone is the biggest threat that Genesis is going to face in the next few weeks....and whilst we all know he will fall at my feet at Night of Glory...I think over the coming weeks it is only right that Mr Leone learns his place in the grand scheme of things....he is at the bottom....plankton rates higher than that amoeba...so if the chance arises,for each and everyone of you...make him suffer...make him regret ever believing that he can stop Genesis...

We are the future...and in just a few weeks we will take our rightful place on the top of the mountain....6CW will be no more...burnt down in a blaze of glory....and from the ashes...Genesis shall rise!

*Genesis cheer loud as Lex finishes his speech.Alex Walker looks sideways at Lex,hoping for some recognition but it does not come and the scene ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:31 pm

Main Event
Lex Hart/Hero/Mr Kenty vs Keith Leone/Jackson Black/Engel Harlequin

HE:Here we go Jeff....this is a main event to really look forward to...

JT:It damn sure is....this is going to be off the scale...just three weeks before Night of Glory,the forces of 6CW and Genesis are set to collide...

The lights in the arena go out and the crowd pop as eerie carnival music creeps out of the speakers.Rainbow pyros shoot out of the stage and hysterical laughter can be heard before Engel Harlequin makes his entrance.He slowly walks down to the ring,laughing maniacally as he does so.

HE:What was this idiot thinking of earlier tonight...

JT:I have no idea....I don't think anyone knows what Engel Harlequin is thinking....

HE:But he approached Hero's son...he's only a toddler....

JT:Engel may have overstepped a mark this evening,and I have no doubts that Hero is going to come looking for revenge...

HE:Of course he is...and that will be a battle to the bitter end...

Harlequin rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and makes his way to the corner,where he sits down and begins muttering to himself.The crowd in attendance are in fine voice and then "Watch me shine" screams out to more cheers.Red,white and blue fireworks set off into the rafters and then Jackson Black enters the fray,the 6CW International Championship around his waist.

JT:Jackson Black was having a hard time convincing everyone that he was on the side of 6CW...all until last week...his actions last week truly nailed his colours to the mast when he assisted Keith Leone in winning the "elimination chamber"....

HE:I knew he was a turncoat,and an idiot at that...he left the most dominant faction in 6CW history to join up with the rest of the 6CW losers....and he's not even top dog over there,so he should of just learnt his place in Genesis and got on with it..

JT:Jackson Black might not be "top dog" right now,but he will be and you can mark my words on that....he has all the tools,all the skills...he puts them together consistenly and I don't see anyone even coming close to stopping him...

Black makes his way down to the ring and then jumps up onto the apron before stepping into the ring.He casts a glance at Harlequin before heading to the ropes and he climbs up onto them,posing with his title belt before stepping down.He passes the championship to the timekeeper before stretching...

HE:And here comes the biggest loser of them all...

JT:The number one contender to the 6CW World Title is in the house...

The lights dim and the crowd pop into a frenzy as "Limowreck" roars out of the soundsystem.Red pyros shoot high into the air and explode before Keith Leone strides out onto the stage.He breathes in the cheers before lowering his hood and removing his jacket.The noise is deafening as he makes his way down to the ring...

JT:Last week on Escalation,Keith Leone won only the second "elimination chamber" match in 6CW history....he outlasted five other men to book his place in the main event of Night of Glory...on April 22nd it will be the culmination of twelve long months in this business...will his hard work pay off....or will it all become too much for him!

Leone throws his jacket into the crowd before climbing up into the ring.Engel Harlequin is clapping along with the crowd in a bizzare fashion and Leone looks at him before staring straight into the eyes of Jackson Black.

HE:These two aren't going to start fighting again are they?

JT:I don't think so...I think they have reached a mutual respect stand-off...after Black's assistance last week,these two men realize that 6CW is stronger if they stay on the same page...

Leone and Black continue to stare at one another before Leone nods his head in aknowledgement and then heads to the corner.Massive "6C-Dub" chants ring all around and then "Numb" echoes out to extraordinary boos...

HE:Here they come...the greatest array of superstars in the world...

JT:Will you pull your tongue out of their a55es for five minutes...

Mr Kenty slowly makes his way out onto the stage and he points down at the ring before pointing to the green "G" on his shirt.He nods his head in time with the music and then raises his arms in the air and green pyros go off before the lights switch down.There are screams from the crowd and then smoke billows from under the curtain.Green lasers cut through the mist and then "God gonna cut you down" roars out to even bigger boos...

HE:The Alpha Male is here...the "Guardian Angel" of Genesis is here and he is looking at Engel Harlequin with murder in his eyes...

JT:Hero has done it all in this industry...seen it all...done it all...and now he has one last plot....to bring the foundations of 6CWF crashing down....Hero wants this place finished.....but more importantly here tonight,he wants Engel Harlequin finished...

Hero makes his way out onto the stage and he tries to storm straight to the ring but Kenty holds him back and tells Hero to think before acting.Hero looks annoyed as he stares down at Engel,who is chuckling to himself.

HE:This is getting serious...Engel needs to pay for his actions...

JT:And I think Hero intends on making that happen..

Hero and Kenty continue to talk it out on the stage as "Be myself" screams out to the worst reception of the night.The crowd hurl tirade of abuse after tirade of abuse as Lex Hart walks onto the stage.He is dressed in the green trunks of Genesis with the 6CW Title around his waist.He looks down at the ring and exchanges a few words with his team mates before urging them to follow him...

HE:Lex Hart is leading his troops into battle...

JT:Genesis and 6CW...the war continues right here on Escalation...but who will walk away from this battle triumphantly?

Lex,Kenty and Hero all slide under the bottom rope and storm into the centre of the ring,where they meet their opponents head-on.Lex and Leone begin to trade viscious right hands as Hero stomps Harlequin back to the corner and throws massive haymakers to the side of the head.Kenty and Jackson Black trade blows before Kenty knees Black in the stomach and whips him to the corner.He follows in but Black gets his feet in Kenty's face and then waits for Kenty to stagger back around before overhead belly to belly suplexing him over the top rope...

HE:All hell has broken loose here in the early going...

JT:I expected nothing different...

Black follows Kenty from the ring as Harlequin turns the tables on Hero in the corner.He thunders in right hands before visibly biting at the skull of Hero.The crowd are on their feet as Hero manages to poke Engel in the eyes and then springboards onto the ropes,soaring back with a crossbody that sends them both toppling over the top ropes...

HE:And look who is left in the ring Jeff..

JT:Very fitting...

Leone and Lex continue to trade right hands before Lex goes downstairs with a kick to the midsection.He lights Leone up with sickening knife edge chops to the chest before whipping him off the ropes,and attempting to spin him into a AA spinebuster on the comeback.Leone spins right through and lands on his feet before kicking Lex in the stomach and scoring with a double armed DDT....

HE:No...

JT:Leone scores with the DDT...

The referee calls for the bell to begin the contest and then slides into the pinfall...................1........................2............Lex kicks out.Leone quickly drags Lex back up but is dragged back down into a small package.....................1......................2.............shoulder up from Leone.They both scramble back up and Lex leapfrogs over Leone before running off the ropes,only to return into a big samoan drop............................1.......................2.............kickout from Lex.

HE:What a frantic pace being set here in the early going...LOOKOUT!

The cameras pan to the outside where Engel Harlequin slams Hero's head against the announce desk.Hero slumps there for a moment and Harlequin backs away with a smirk on his face before sprinting back towards Hero...

JT:JEEZ!

There is a muffled sound of distorted equipment as Hero uses Engel's momentum to sling him over the table into the cameraman behind the announce table.The cameraman and Harlequin are down on the floor as Hero makes his way back to the ring...

HE:Hero has got a little payback for now...I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities for more as this match goes on..

Jackson Black tries to lift Kenty onto his shoulders for an "American slam" on the outside but Kenty drops off the back and pushes Black away.They share a staredown before both making their way back to their respective corners.In the ring,Leone whips Lex into the corner and follows in,only to take a hard back elbow to the face....Leone staggers back as Lex turns on his heel and vaults onto the ropes...

JT:Nice twisting double axe handle there from the 6CW Champion...

Lex knocks Leone down and then waits for him to get back up again before lifting him into an atomic drop and following up with a reverse DDT....................1...................2...........shoulder up.Lex has a few words of abuse for the referee before pulling Leone back up and whipping him into the Genesis corner...he runs in after and slams into Keith with a clothesline before tagging in Hero...

HE:Now the Alpha Male can get some of that tension out...

Hero vaults over the ropes and then runs across the ring before returning with a flying splash on Leone in the corner.He drags him out and lifts him into a suplex position before twisting him around into a modified DDT.....Leone is prone on the canvass as Hero walks to the corner...

JT:Hero is probably the most unorthodox and exciting wrestler in the world today...SPLIT LEGGED MOONSAULT!

The crowd applaud the athleticism as Hero comes off the top and lands the moonsault ontop of Leone.........................1..........................2................Leone kicks out.Hero stands up and stomps down on Keith before ragging him back up and whipping him across the ring...Leone uses strength to reverse and send Hero towards the ropes but the "Alpha Male" merely springboards onto them and dives back into a back elbow takedown....he ushers Leone back to his feet and kicks him in the stomach....

HE:ENCORE!

Hero looks for the stunner but Leone impressively counters into a russian legsweep.The crowd applaud as both men get back to their feet and Hero looks for a flash kick but Leone ducks underneath it and runs off the ropes...

JT:SPEAR!

The crowd cheer as Leone runs right through Hero with the spear.He stands up tall with a smile on his face as Hero rolls away in pain and then Leone makes the tag to Jackson Black..

JT:It wasn't two weeks ago that these two men couldnt even make a tag....but it's a great sight for 6CW to see them on the same page...

Black climbs into the ring as Hero staggers back up and Jackson hits him with a t-bone suplex....................1........................2..............shoulder up.Hero is holding his midsection as he gets back to his feet and Black rocks him with right hands before backing him against the ropes and shooting him across the ring...Hero attempts to throw himself into a handspring and then flip into a back elbow but Black catches him on the rebound and nails an incredible release german suplex...

HE:That's not right...

JT:That's Jackson Black...showing his incredible wrestling prowess...

Hero staggers back up to his feet and Black lifts him up onto his shoulders for the "American Slam".Hero elbows his way off the side and then manages to springboard onto the ropes and come back...

HE:TORNADO DDT...

JT:NORTHERN LIGHTS!

Hero looks for the flying DDT but Black keeps his feet and counters into a northern lights suplex............................1......................2....................shoulder up.Jackson Black shakes his head in disbelief and then he drags Hero back up...

JT:Final Touch perhaps...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:32 pm

Black looks for his variation of the "Crossrhodes" but Hero manages to spin out and he flapjacks Black up into the air and drops him throat-first across the top rope.Black is a little unsteady as Hero grabs ahold of his head and runs to the corner...

HE:SPRINGBOARD BULLDOG!

Hero runs up the ropes and then spins back off into a bulldog takedown on Jackson Black.He quickly climbs out onto the apron before leaping onto the top rope.....

JT:CORKSCREW SENTON!

The crowd have no choice but to applaud as Hero lands the senton bomb across the chest of Jackson Black.Black doubles up in pain and then slowly staggers back to his feet as Hero leaps up and catches him with a standing dragonrana......................1.........................2..................kickout.

HE:What a match this is...so many great talents on display right now...

Hero gets back up and he lets Black get to his feet before aiming a kick right at his stomach,only for Black to catch his foot...

JT:ANKLELOCK!

The crowd cheer as Black turns Hero around and tries to synch in the anklelock.Hero shouts in pain but quickly rolls through,sending Black crashing into the turnbuckle.Hero staggers up and darts in after Black...

HE:Ouch...

Black moves aside just in time as Hero collides heavily with the top of the ringpost and then staggers back around...

JT:AMERICAN SLAM....JACKSON BLACK GONNA DO IT!

............Mr Kenty breaks up the cover!

HE:Good lad Kenty..

Kenty is arguing with the referee before shoving the official aside as Jackson Black makes it back to his feet...

HE:MIC CHECK!

The crowd boo as Kenty drills Black in the centre of the ring with the "Mic Check".The referee is doing everything he can to control the situation as Leone runs across and clatters into Kenty,knocking him through the ropes to the outside.Lex Hart then grabs Leone and guillotines him across the top rope......

JT:This is mayhem....

HE:REFEREE!

CRACK!...Whilst the referee is trying to control Leone and Lex Hart,Engel Harlequin gets back in the ring with a steel chair in hand and he drives it across the skull of Hero before rolling back out of the ring...

JT:Engel Harlequin might have just finished this contest...blindside chairshot has left Hero down and out...

Jackson Black slowly comes to and manages to drag himself across and place an arm on Hero's chest...
.........Hero kicks out!

HE:YES!...That is justice...

JT:Hero showing his determination right there...thunderous chairshot to the head but he found the where with all to kickout...

Engel Harlequin doesn't look so amused on the outside as he climbs back onto the apron and holds his hand out for a tag.Jackson Black is slowly crawling towards the corner as Hero does the same...

JT:Engel wants to get in there with Hero..

HE:Well now he's not in much luck...

Hero manages to reach out and makes the tag to Mr Kenty as Jackson reaches his hand out and makes contact with the palm of Harlequin.Kenty seems to freeze for a second but then charges forwards as Engel sidesteps him and drives his head against the turnbuckle before rolling him up...................1....................2............shoulder up!

JT:Engel Harlequin might not have Hero in there with him right now...but he can still send a message...

Kenty gets back up and looks for a looping right hand but Engel ducks it and then scores with a five punch combo.He whips Kenty across the ring and then sends him flying with a high angled backdrop on the comeback...

HE:Get in there Lex...

Lex Hart stands on the apron,contemplating getting involved,as Engel stares at him with a knowing smile.Kenty gets back up and Engel uppercuts him back to the corner before taking his time to land a ten punch combo in the corner...he leans down and bites the head of Kenty afterwards before jumping down and allowing Kenty to stagger out into a belly to belly slam...................1..........................2..................Kenty kicks out.

JT:Six of the elite in that ring right now....all these men are fighting for domination...6CW or Genesis....that's what it all boils down to...and on April 22nd we will get our answer....6CW or Genesis?

Harlequin lets Kenty get back up and he slams fists into his stomach before whipping him to the corner.He follows in but Kenty gets his feet up and knocks Engel back before lifting himself onto the second rope and he dives off into a spinning back elbow knockdown....Kenty gets back to his feet and he ducks a right hand from Harlequin,countering with an inverted headlock backbreaker and following up with a swinging neckbreaker....................1......................2..............shoulder up!

JT:Mr Kenty could have such a bright future...he has all the tools necessary to be a big time player...but Genesis will not allow him to grow...

HE:You sound just like Jackson Black...of course Genesis will allow Kenty to grow...look at where he is...a former two time tag team champion...that's all down to Genesis..

JT:And now where will he go?...Kenty is good enough to challenge for any belt in this business,with perhaps the world title just out of reach at the moment...

HE:And he will get his chances,you can bet on it...Genesis will hone his talent...

Kenty spits in frustration before ushering Engel back up and he looks for the "Mic Check".Engel elbows his way free and then kicks Kenty in the stomach before rushing off the ropes and returning with a big time running DDT...................1.....................2...............Kenty pops his shoulder up.

JT:This is such an entertaining spectacle right here...the main event of Escalation and these men are giving everything...

Engel rolls back up and he stares at Lex and Hero on the apron before smirking at them.He gets back onto his feet and waits for Kenty to get up before underhooking both of his arms...

HE:Please not this...

JT:BIG TOP!

Engel is about to nail the "Big Top" when Hero vaults over the ropes and dropkicks him right in the face.The crowd are booing as the referee forces Hero from the ring,which allows Lex Hart to take over from Kenty...

JT:There was no tag made there...

Lex lets Engel back up and then powers hard right hands into his face,knocking him back to the corner.He then proceeds to stomp with aggression down into the stomach of Harlequin...

HE:Engel needs to suffer...he has been a fly in the ointment of Genesis now for too long...

The referee is forced to intervene as Lex continues to compound the punches into Engel's face.Lex backs away with a furious expression and then looks in disbelief as the clown is laughing in the corner.Lex shakes his head and then walks back,continuing to pummel Harlequin...

JT:Lex growing frustrated here...Engel seems to enjoy the pain..

HE:That's because he's a freak...

Lex backs off on the count of four again and makes the tag to Hero.Hero shakes his head and then runs and drives a full blown kick to the face of Engel Harlequin.The crowd boo as Hero then begins to stomp like a madman on the chest of the clown before choking him with his boot...

JT:The members of Genesis growing close to disqualification here...

HE:Aslong as they teach this idiot a lesson,that's all that matters...you don't mess with somebody's family...

Hero backs away on orders from the referee before running back in and landing a very stiff low hesitation dropkick to the face.He rolls back onto his feet and beckons Engel to get up...Hero is besides himself with anger and the clown finally gets back,bursting into laughter as he does so...

JT:This is just bizzare...

HE:ENCORE!

Hero shakes his head and then spits right in the face of Harlequin before kicking him in the stomach.He looks for the stunner but Engel pushes him off the ropes and then almost turns him inside out with a clothesline as he comes back.

JT:Engel isn't laughing now....I guess he does have some kind of ethics...the clown did not like Hero spitting at him..

Engel's face is contorted in an ugly grimace as Hero gets back up.Harlequin lands thunderous right hands,knocking Hero back to the corner where he continues to pummel.He then backs away and runs off the ropes and returns with a diving backwards splash in the corner.Hero is groggy as he staggers out and Engel lifts him onto his shoulders before running Hero into the opposite corner and dropping him into some snake eyes...Hero sways unsteadily and then Engel drills him with a spinebuster...

HE:Get out of there Hero....

Engel stares evily down at Hero before walking to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope.He perches there for a few moments before setting himself up and he dives off...

JT:Engel feeling froggy...

The crowd groan as Hero drives his knees up into the midsection of Harlequin before he can complete the frogsplash.Engel rolls away into the corner and it allows Keith Leone to make a tag as Hero staggers back up and Lex Hart slaps him across the back...

HE:Lex Hart has unfinished business with Leone...

Lex and Leone storm towards the centre of the ring and Leone reacts first with a solid right hand.Lex fires back with a knife edge chop and they continue to trade blows as Engel Harlequin rolls under the bottom rope to the outside and Hero whirls past Lex and Leone in the flash of an eye...

JT:INCOMING!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 04 Apr 2012, 1:33 pm

Hero uses the top rope to slingshot himself over the top rope on the run into a flying crossbody takedown on Engel.The crowd are on their feet amazed at what they have just seen.Hero kneels ontop of Harlequin and fires in right hands as the action pans back into the ring...

HE:Hero and Engel's war is getting out of hand...

JT:Nothing the referee can do though...he has his hands tied..

Leone looks to jump off the top rope with a flying clothesline but Lex has it scouted and nails a dropkick in midair.The crowd are booing as Lex waits for Leone to get back up and then bridges him into a german suplex........................1......................2..........shoulder up.Lex gets back up and drives a heavy knee into the top of Leone's head before lifting him up into a big vertical suplex...

HE:Lex Hart showcasing why he is the 6CW Champion...nobody can touch him...

Leone is down on the mat,near the corner,as Lex leaps onto the bottom rope and flips back into moonsault.He reaches his feet again and repeats the process from the second rope as the crowd boo...

JT:Lex looking to complete the "Triple Bypass"...

Lex gets onto his feet for a third time and he vaults up onto the top rope before flipping back into a moonsault,only for Leone to drive his knees up.Lex shows great awareness to put his hands in front of him and block the impact before pulling Leone out of the corner by the legs and slingshotting him to the opposite corner....

HE:Leone in for a bad landing...

Leone somehow blocks the impact in the turnbuckle.He waits as Lex gets back up and then runs out towards him for a spear,Lex jumps over him into a sunset flip.................1......................2...........Leone kicks out!

JT:Extraordinary...

On the outside,Engel Harlequin and Hero are brawling up onto the stage,where Hero crashes Engel's skull against the metal structure of the titantron and then uses the structure for a springboard into a moonsault takedown on Harlequin.

HE:They are fighting all over the arena...unreal...

Lex and Leone get back up in the ring and Leone swipes Lex's feet,looking for a sharpshooter.Lex is able to kick Leone back into the corner and scramble back up,where he rushes in for a clothesline.Leone gets his feet up and knocks Lex back before diving out...

JT:CONCUSS KICK!

Lex ducks the superkick and kicks Leone in the stomach,before pulling him into a front facelock in the centre of the ring...

HE:HART ATTCK!

Lex lifts Leone up for the brainbuster but Leone floats behind and pushes Hart off the ropes before flipping him up onto his shoulders on the comeback..

JT:TOMBSTONE!

Lex wriggles and fights his way free before driving Keith back to the corner.He slams hard shoulder thrusts into Leone's midsection and then lifts him up onto the top rope.Lex follows and both men trade right hands before Hart rakes the eyes and pulls Leone into position...

HE:You ready for this Jeff....SUPERPLEX!

The ring shakes as Lex pulls Leone off the top rope into a superplex.Jackson Black and Mr Kenty are yelling from the aprons for their respective team members to make the tag as Hero and Harlequin disappear through the curtain into the backstage area..

JT:We are hearing reports that Hero and Engel Harlequin are fighting out in the backstage area...if we can bring you live pictures of that folks then we will..

Lex and Leone both slowly make their way towards their corners as their partners reach over for the tag.Lex extends his hand as far as he can go and makes contact with the outstretched palm of Mr Kenty...

HE:Lex got it...

JT:BLACK MADE THE TAG!

The crowd pop as Jackson Black takes the tag from Leone and he storms the ring.He ducks underneath the oncoming Kenty and then german suplexes him across the ring.Kenty gets back up and Black nails him with a overhead belly to belly suplex before screaming for Kenty to reach his feet for a third time and he lifts him onto his shoulders...

JT:AMERICAN...

Kenty slides off the back of Black and then counters with a face-first russian legsweep.............1.......................2............Jackson kicks out.Kenty lets Jackson get back up and then lifts him into a scoop slam before staggering over to the corner and he climbs up onto the top rope...

HE:Cmon Kenty...this is your moment kid...KENTY BOMB!

Kenty soars off the top into the senton bomb but Black drives his knees up into the spine of Kenty.Kenty rolls away in pain as Black slowly gets back to his feet and lets Kenty get back up before lifting him into a backbreaker...

JT:Nice move from Black...quick transition.....CLOVERLEAF!

The crowd cheer as Black quickly rolls over the back of Kenty and twists him into the cloverleaf submission.Kenty is screaming in anguish and tries to crawl for the ropes as Black sits right back and applies pressure......

HE:No,no...

JT:Kenty has nowhere to go...he's going to tap...

Kenty looks in agony,his face contorted with pain and he looks on the verge of tapping out.Jack Frost bursts through the curtain and comes charging down to the ring...

JT:What the hell is he doing out here...

HE:It's the contingency Jeff...

JT:CONTINGENCY MY A55!

Frost jumps up onto the apron to distract the referee but he is immediately dragged down by Leone,who then levels Frost with an almighty superkick to the jaw.Frost is motionless on the outside as the referee is looking on in disbelief...

JT:Kenty's tapping out...he's tapping out...

In the ring,Mr Kenty can take no more and is tapping out to the cloverleaf.The referee is busy sorting out the issues on the outside though as Lex Hart rolls into the ring,sledgehammer in hand and lays Black flat out on the canvass...

HE:Just like a true leader should...

JT:This is vile..

Lex rolls back out of the ring as Leone runs across to battle with him.Lex throws the hammer aside and both men trade right hands before Leone rams Lex head-first into the steel steps...

HE:Count it referee...

Kenty is hurting but manages to get an arm across Jackson Black in the ring...
..........3!

JT:You have got to be kidding me....

"Numb" screams out to hysterical boos from the crowd as the referee's hand comes down to count the three.Mr Kenty is slumped ontop of Black and Leone slides in the ring,a moment too late to prevent the breakup.

HE:Yes...Lex Hart said this would happen...that tonight Genesis would send a message...LOOK AT THAT!

JT:I cannot believe this..

Leone is standing over Black and Kenty as Lex rolls back in behind him and drives the sledgehammer right into the spine of Leone.Leone drops down on his knees and then Lex bounces back off the ropes and returns with a horrific shot to the skull of Leone..

HE:That's payback for last week...take a look Jeff....Genesis is on top again...6CW can forget all about their chances,their momentum...it's all coming to an end...

JT:6CW have taken another hit...Genesis fire back on the road to Night of Glory and this is getting frantic now...it's must watch television but what the hell is the outcome going to be...Genesis or 6CW...how does this end?

HE:With that man right there standing tall...April 22nd Jeff...Lex Hart is bringing the curtain down on 6CW...

Lex Hart stands with the 6CW Title in one hand and the sledgehammer in the other.Mr Kenty staggers back to his feet and gives Lex the thumbs up as Leone and Black lay motionless on the canvass.

JT:One thing is for sure...we have two more stops before Night of Glory.,..and if things are already tense...I have no idea what lays around the corner...that's all we have time for tonight folks...be sure to tune in next week when we will take another step on the road to Glory....goodnight...

Before the show goes off the air the action changes to backstage,where Engel and Hero are shown brawling.Hero slams Harlequin's head into a nearby wall and then picks a steel chair up off the floor....CRACK!...He drives the chair across the skull of Engel,leaving him sprawled in a heap...Hero then looks around and his face drains of colour..

Hero:Austin...how did you get out here son?

Hero is looking at his child,who looks incredibly scared at the scene in front of him.Hero moves to comfort him but Engel reacts with a furious low blow.Hero doubles up in agony and then Engel crawls back up and seizes Hero by the head before launching him through a glass window nearby...Austin begins to cry as the cameras pan in on Hero laying amid the glass,a broken mess.Engel Harlequin laughs hysterically and then looks at the little boy in front of him.

Engel:How would you like to play a game Austin hehehhee....I promise you it will be fun...so much fun hhehehehehe...

The little boy,with tears down his cheeks,looks at Engel with fear and then Harlequin lowers himself onto his knees and whispers something in the boy's ear.Austin looks at Engel with a little understanding and then Engel takes the child by the hand and leads him out of the scene as Hero lays unconscious on the floor.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down