The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 3/11/11

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 3/11/11 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 3/11/11

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 7:36 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with "Rest in pieces" by Saliva roaring out through the speakers. As the opening credits end a quick preview of the show flashes across the titantron...

Will the Church dominate tonight?

The battle of the tag teams

Will we find out who lurks behind the mask?

*Various fans are shown with their signs...

"I'D GIVE MISS JESSICA A SECRET PAKISTAN ANY DAY"
"THE SAINTHOOD or THE SCORPEONS"
"WE LOVE ANNEIRE"
"LONGINUS...DRINKING BEER,KICKING ASS"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl and excluse to the Eurosport network unless you have found an illegal stream.

MW:That was RJ and I am his, far superior, broadcast colleague Michael Wire. Tremendous show in store for you tonight, I can't wait to see which coward has been hiding behind the mask.

RJ:That's only if Anneire loses in our Main Event...

MW:He's facing Rapture, of course he will lose!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 3/11/11 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 3/11/11

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 7:42 pm

*Lockdown starts in the backstage area with Foo Poo stood alongside The Dragon, and they are facing Big Al Lustley.

Lustley:Fellas how's it going? Looking forward to the ultimate adult star showing you just how to entertain!

*Dragon whispers to Foo Poo

FP:Dragon say he only likes women, not men. He is very sorry Al, but he still go for drink later with you.

Lustley:Tell Dragon he has no need to worry, the love tongue superman is also more partial to the females. what you need to understand Dragon is that Big Al Lustley only dines at the finest pink Taco stands in the land, even the sight of an under cooked sausage is enough to put me off my meal!

*Dragon again whispers to Foo Poo

Foo Poo:Dragon just don't think you look very tough. But he like you, you different like him.

Big Al Lustley:Well I like him as well, but not in that way! But Dragon needs to listen carefully to this. Big Al is a tough as they come, sure I may dress to impress and be turned out immaculate wherever I go but that should not be confused with me playing for the other side. No what I think I need to do is go out there on Thursday night that and prove to the world that Big Al Lustley is all man yeah thats it I need to show Dragon how a real man does his business. But after we enjoy that drink?

Foo Poo:Dragon look forward to it, after he beat you up.

Big Al Lustley:How do you know? He didn't say anything...

Foo Poo:I know exactly what he thinking!

*Dragon and his translator walk off.

Big Al:They say I'm weird.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 7:50 pm

*Edan Ekram is in the backstage area alongside Jerome Dubois when they are approached by the tag team champions Logan Kincade and Uryu.

MW:They aren't going to fight before the match even starts surely?

*The 4 men nod at each other.

MW:Well that's a shame, just have to rely on McManus giving out a beating instead.

Uryu:Alright guys, I'm looking forward to this match tonight. A real chance to test myself against another veteran figure like you Jerome.

Jerome:Veteran? You think I'm old and past it like you Uryu?

Logan:Woah, woah, woah I think you want to watch your mouth Frenchie otherwise me and Uryu will start the match back here against you.

Ekram:Hey Uryu control your little friend here, that temper of his is going to get him into trouble one day. And if he ain't careful, that day will come sooner than expected.

Jerome:Zies guys, zey need to chill out don't they Uryu mon ami?

Uryu:They sure do Jerome, I can't believe they didn't spot a little joke like that. I've said a lot worse to Dubois and vice versa. This is an important lesson for you Logan, as much as I hate to admit it, Ekram is right. You need to stay calm in matches, sometimes you get ahead of yourself somewhat.

Logan:Well sorry for sticking up for you, just trying to watch your back...

Ekram:That's cute Kincade, what you getting your boyfriend for Christmas?

Uryu:Now Ekram, that is running your mouth a little too far. You're lucky I have a match to focus on, otherwise I'd let Logan past me and deal with you himself.

*Uryu and Kincade walk off, with Ekram smiling to himself.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

RJ: Up first here on Lockdown we have singles action for you as Big Al Lustley squares off against the Japanese superstar The Dragon.

MW: These two are such idiots, I can’t wait to get rid of them. I’d rather see The Shadow given a chance to impress than these two.

RJ: I think Shadow is still recovering from the beating he took at the hands of The Saint last week.

MW: That was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shadow has plenty of ability.

“JPop Dorp” then hits the speakers and the crowd pop as The Dragon bounces out onto the ramp. He waves to the fans before sprinting down the ramp and dives through the middle rope.

RJ: That’s just one example of the athleticism Dragon has, and that style is always going to adhere you to these fans.

Suddenly, the lights get dimmer, before turning slightly red, lighting the whole arena in the colour of love. 'Kiss' starts to play and the crowd erupt with cheers for their loved-up superstar. Big Al Lustley swaggers out from behind the curtain, swinging his hips as he walks. In his right hand are a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs, which he duly raises in the air for another big pop. As Lustley begins to swagger down the ramp, he blows kisses into the crowd and even gives a kiss to the cheek of a lady at the barrier. He slithers under the bottom rope, before heading to his corner and climbing to the top. He lifts both arms in the air withthe handcuffs handing from his left hand, which draws another huge reaction from his fans. He drops back down into the ring and locks one end of the handcuffs to the turnbuckle, before adjusting his elbow pads slightly. The Dragon stares at him with a confused look on his face.

MW: I do not know who the weirder of these two are! Think I’ll have to go for Lustley.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Big Al locks up with The Dragon. His power gives him the advantage as he forces Dragon back to the corner. He then whips the Japanese super-star out across the ring towards the corner but Dragon uses the ropes to springboard back and connect with a moonsault reverse DDT!

RJ: What a start in this match.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

The Dragon waits for Big Al to rise before running the ropes and knocking him down with a leaping knee into the face. Big Al rises and The Dragon sends him to the canvas with an arm drag, Lustley is up and Dragon hits a spinning heel kick...

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Dragon gets to his feet, he waits for Lustley to rise before leaping up and attempting a hurracanrana, Al counters with a reverse powerbomb, dropping Dragon face first into the top rope. Dragon rolls up to his feet and Lustley nails a series of knife-edge chops backing Dragon into the corner.
The referee has to intervene and Lustley is dragged back, as Lustley falls forward out of the corner and Big Al nails a spinebuster. Lustley then hits a running leg drop.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Lustley getting back into this following a strong start from Dragon.

Lustley lifts up Dragon in a front facelock and hits him with a series of knees into the face. With Dragon backed up against the ropes, Lustley whips him out across the ring and meets him with a boot to the gut before running off the ropes, connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. Lustley goes down into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Lustley lifts up Dragon and throws him to the corner. He goes for a boot to the gut, but Dragon catches it. Lustley hits an enzaguri kick in return, Dragon slumping down in the corner...

MW: Backdoor attention!

RJ: Did you enjoy that Michael? Sounded like it.

MW: You are so immature RJ!

Lustley drags up Dragon going for his finisher, The Climax, but Dragon hits a hurracanrana! Dragon nails a dropkick as Lustley rises and then goes up top...

RJ: CORKSCREW ELBOW DROP!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Lustley barely gets the shoulder up, Dragon is about to set up for his patented superkick when the lights come back on...

MW: THE SHADOW! Superkick to Dragon, I told you he was brilliant!

Lustley is up but Shadow floors him a stunner! The lights go off with the crowd booing, they come back on and both men are down as the ref signals a double disqualifcation.

Lockdown hits a commercial break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:15 pm

The action is in the backstage area when the fans start to boo as Marshall Murdoch is shown stretching off his hamstring. Suddenly the fans cheer loudly as Longinus walks into shot. The two men begin to stare each other down before Murdoch smirks.

Murdoch: Shouldn’t you be getting ready for Crime Lord already, I mean that’s supposing you have the guts to still come out and face him like a man.

Longinus: I don’t need to get ready for Crimey; I already know all I need to know about him, the bigger question for you is that are you ready for the beating you are going to get from Clarke James?

Murdoch: You honestly think that Judas frightens me? Face it, he is just another flash in the pan in the history of the Church of Hero, and soon enough you will be too once Crime Lord manages to finish off what Rapture started with you.

Longinus: That’s just the thing isn’t it Marshall, Rapture threw all that he could at me, and it still got him nowhere, and now Crime Lord is just going to do the same. If I were you, I would be less worried about what I am going to do, and more focused on trying to survive against Clarke.

Longinus winks at Marshall Murdoch before patting him on the shoulder and walking down the corridor as Murdoch looks back at him with a look of distain.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:25 pm

*Clarissa is shown in the backstage area...

Clarissa: I can't believe I'm having to interview Chaos, the board know what that freak is like.

???:Clarissa, you just need to forget that. It was Gregers doing those things not me...

*Chaos walks onto screen.

Clarissa:Gregers would never do that to me, I know it was you Chaos. You aren't half the man Gregers was.

Chaos:Finally, you got something right Clarissa. I'm not half the man Gregers was, I'm double the man he was. He was weak, I am strong. When was Gregers ever in the position to fight for a world title? NEVER!

Clarissa:Let' just get this over with. Tonight you team with the Hardcore Champion, The Scorpion against the Undisputed Champion Chris Patricks and The Saint. What are your thoughts on this match?

Chaos:And there is a reminder of Gregers failings.Anybody remember back when I was but a nobody. Fighting alongside the other parasites for Hardcore gold. Hell I had that title won but why would that little insignificant title matter to me. I merely hit Spinal Tap and took out one of the pretenders. You see even then, as Gregers I was taking over his thinking.

I am now positioned for the most important title of all, the undisputed title. I have been deprived of my chance to have a one on one shot with the world champion, but even Danny McGraw cannot find a way to conspire to make this match work against me.

Is there anyone else out there worthy of a world title shot? Hero? I have thrown him aside many times before. Blue Dragon? That idiot knew what was best for him and went for the 6CW Title, I think he fits in better there...the B-team, the minor leagues. Those two apart, there is no-one else who has proven themselves to be worthy to even be mentioned in the same breath as me and Patricks.

I don't like him, I don't respect him. But we are clearly the two best competitors in 6CWF, and we have always had run-ins with each other, there is history. But as of yet, we haven't had the chance to end the bickering, the taunts, the mocking. At Born In Fire we do, and I will win the world title.

IT

IS

MY

DESTINY!

*Chaos walks off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:28 pm

RJ: Welcome back from the break every one, Up next we have a triple threat match with James McManus vs Jerome Dubois and Uryu, This should be one hell of a match up, Still along side me is none other then Michael Wire.

MW: Thanks RJ, McManus should come up trumps in this match this kid is just gonna teach Dubois and Uryu how to wrestle, Speaking of which, Here he comes.

Suddenly the crowd start to boo when yellow, Red and green pyrotechnics's go off at the top of the stag then The Final Countdown by Europe hit's and James McManus comes out from round the curtain and walks slowly down to the ring waving at the fans as he goes,, He climb's on to the steel steps and then through the ropes and waits in the middle of the ring still waving to the fans as they carry on booing him.

MW: Mcmanus just look's awesome tonight, Great physical shape.

The boo's soon turn to cheers when The bell from Aerodynamics starts (rings three) then la resistance plays out come Dubois, when he is about to enter the ring la Marseillaise plays and Comes out with a blue Cape with his hood on. Wearing a mask with the French flag on it. (the mask he was using to attack The Saint. The Colour Red on the mask was painted with The Saints blood.) He wears White tights and Red boots.

RJ: He's my pick to win this match, Such a skill full wrestler in the ring, uses his mind in there.

The crowd cheer even louder when Those Who Fight Further by CarboHydroM hit's and Uryu then runs down to the ring with pyrotechnic's going off then he heads straight for Dubois pulls him to the ground and starts to hit right's and lefts to the face of Dubois who is trying to cover up.

MW: Wow, Look at Uryu go, We for got about him RJ.

RJ: Yeah and Mcmanus is leaning on the ropes and just watching them go at it.

The referee signals the start of the match with Uryu and Dubois still fighting on the mat rolling each other over taking it in turns to hit one another in the face, Mcmanus then pick's up Dubois and throws him out of the ring through the ropes and then pick's up Uryu and plants him hard on the mat with a DDT, Then Mcmanus the gives a belly to belly Suplex to Uryu and quickly goes for the cover as the crowd start to boo.

Kick out......

MW: Great tactic's there by Mcmanus, waiting for the perfect opportunity to take one of them out of the match and try top get this one over quickly, And it nearly paid off.

Uryu kick out's before the count of three, Dubois gets back on to the apron Mcmanus see's his and drop kick's Dubois back on to the floor on the out side and Dubois hit's his head hard on the floor.

Mcmanus then walks over to Uryu picks him up and Irish whips him to the ropes and goes for a clothesline Uryu ducks bounces of the ropes and hits Mcmanus with a big boot to the face and goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

RJ: So close from Uryu there, I thought he had him, Huge kick to the face.

The crowd cheer as Uryu then Irish whips Mcmanus to the corner and does a running knee to the face and then a running DDT in the middle of the ring, Uryu then climbs to the top rope and goes for a frog splash.

MW: Looks like frog splash time, Oh my god, did you see that?

Dubois from the out side jumps up on to the apron and push's Uryu on to the floor near the ramp and he hits his head hard on the floor knocking Uryu out cold.

RJ: What an impact there by Dubois, Uryu is out cold laying on the floor, It's down to just two men for now.

The crowd cheer as Dubois climbs to the top rope and leaps high ion the air and connects with a elbow to the chest of Mcmanus then Dubois pick's Mcmanus up and then goes for the Single Leg Boston Crab and the crowd are cheering for Dubois.

RJ: This move is one of the most dangerous moves out there, You could easily break some one's leg.

Mcmanus is screaming out in pain and ready to quit when Uryu gets back in the ring and kick's Dubois in the back of the head, Dubois falls to the mat holding his head and Mcmanus is holding leg, Uryu then kick's Dubois on the stomach and then rolls him out of the ring and goes straight after Mcmanus,Turns him up side down lift's his legs high in the air and slams it hard on the mat and again hit's his leg on the mat and goes for the Single Leg Boston Crab on Mcmanus as the crowd are urging Mcmanus to tap.

MW: Come on Mcmanus get to the ropes, Break the hold, You gotta fight through the pain.

Mcmanus is holding his head as the referee is asking him if he wants to quit, Mcmanus shouts out no, Then Mcmanus then crawls to the ropes and reaches out an arm and holds on to the ropes, Uryu doesn't let go and the referee starts to count to five.

RJ: Uryu being smart here and holding on to the leg as long as possible and causing as much pain to the leg of Mcmanus as he can.

Uryu lets go of the leg just before the count of five and goes to pick up Mcmanus's leg once more but Mcmanus shoves him out of the way with his other leg and Uryu lands hard on the mat and Mcmanus then pulls himself up with the ropes and shakes his leg to get some feeling back in to it.

Mcmanus then hobbles over to Uryu Irish whips him to the ropes and then does a huge spine buster on Uryu and goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

MW: Oh so close from James Mcmanus there, Dubois just starting to come round on the out side, There could be three men in the ring soon for the first time in this match up.

Mcmanus slams the mat in frustration and then stands up sees Dubois standing on the ring apron and goes to walk over throws a punch at Dubois who blocks it and throws one himself which connects right on the chin and Mcmanus staggers back a little Dubois the sling shots him self over the ropes and shoulder barges Mcmanus and both men crash to the mat, Dubois stands up and elbow drops to the chest of Mcmanus three times to Mcmanus and then goes to the top rope and then does a 360 leg drop on to the chest of Mcmanus and then goes for the cover as the crowd are cheering.

Kick out.......

RJ: Good intervention there from Uryu, Stopping the referee's count.

Uryu dives on top of Dubois and hits him in the back to stop the count of three, All three men stagger up to there feet with both fists in the air ready to fight as the crowd are going crazy Uryu hits Mcmanus then Dubois hits Uryu all hard right hand shots to the face, Then Mcmanus kicks Dubois in the face and then Uryu kicks Mcmanus in the face and then goes for the cover on Mcmanus.

MW: Great match up this, Mcmanus just kicks out in time.

Kick out......

Mcmanus gets the shoulder up and Uryu then picks him up and Irish whips him to the ropes and then clotheslines Mcmanus, Dubois then drop kick's Uryu to the mat and goes for the cover.

Kick out........

MW: Back and forth match up here, All three men giving there all here to get the winning pin fall.

The crowd are doing the this is awesome chant as Dubois then picks up Uryu but Uryu then hits a Enzaguri in to the head of Dubois who falls to the mat holding his head and just as Uryu is going for the cover Mcmanus then kicks Uryu in the stomach turns him over and goes for the Tombstone Piledriver and then goes for the cover as the crowd start to boo.

MW: Yes, Get in there, I told you that Mcmanus would win, What a move there?

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner via one fall

James Mcmanusssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: What a match? Great action here tonight.

The Final Countdown by Europe hit's and the crowd start to boo as the referee holds Mcmanus holds his arm high in the air for his victory as Mcmanus then just starts to wave at the crowd as he looks down at the lifeless body of Jerome Dubois and Uryu Ishida.

MW: Don't go any were lady's and gentleman as we will have more action after the break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:37 pm

*Clarissa is again shown in the backstage area...

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentleman, I feel a lot more comfortable conducting this inteview...please welcome my guest at this time Chris Patricks!

*The crowd cheer loudly as Patricks is shown, he holds up the title belt which gains even more cheers.

Clarissa:Chris, same question I asked Chaos. Any thoughts on your match tonight?

Chris:Clarissa, It's going to be a big match in my career tonight. I need to prove that I am not just going to be shoved around as champion, I've got to show how I am going to be a strong champion. Chaos pinned me last week, I can't deny that. But I need to show that I can fight back and I can't think of a better opportunity than tonight, nor a partner to be fighting with.

I know that Saint has world title ambitions, but he is focused on the Hardcore Title situation, winning the Grand Slam. That's exactly what I need. Someone who is focusing on the same thing as me, and that is gaining an advantage over a competitor for Born In Fire. He won't get in my way, I won't get in his.

Clarissa:Can I have your thoughts on Miss Jessica's constant pursuing of you?

Chris Patricks:To be honest it is getting quite frustrating. She will just not take no for an answer. I mean I'm flattered, but I am a happily married man. And even if I wasn't, she is not the sort of woman for me. You're far more like the women I like, but that is irrelevant as I am happily married. Perfect home,perfect wife, perfect kids...perfect career!

Clarissa:Thank you Chris, good luck tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:40 pm

RJ: We’ve got a huge match up next for you, as The Church is pitted off against The Atheist. The 6WF European Champion Marshall Murdoch faces off against former 6WF Freeweight champion Longinus.

MW: And things get better for you folks at home as we are joined on commentary by Crime Lord, and unfortunately, we will also be joined by Clarke James.

RJ: I think it will be brilliant. We know that the situation between James and Murdoch, and Longinus and Crime Lord, is fractious. Having all 4 out here is just asking for trouble.

JUDAS HAS RETURNED! The arena is plunged into darkness before bright white light envelops the whole arena............'Blind Faith' by 'Chase 'n' Status' kicks in and the crowd erupt as Clarke James walks on to the stage! He walks to the ring he touches the hands of some fans at ringside before running into the ring, he stands on the turnbuckle and soaks the atmosphere before acknowledging fans in the front row he leaps down, and then leaves the ring to join the commentary team.

“Rain Wizard" roars out and the crowd boo as Crime Lord walks out between masses of green pyros.He has an ugly grimace on his face as he stares around at the fans, who boo him loudly. Crime Lord proceeds down the ramp, holding up his COH pendant before walking around the ring and sitting next to Clarke James.

Crime Lord: Do I really have to sit next to this...this...traitor?

Clarke James: Do I really have to sit next to this...this...ass-kisser?

“Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then the European Title before walking down the ramp, he takes the long route round to slap hands with Crime Lord and then rests the European Title in front of Clarke James.

Clarke James: Yes Murdoch, I look forward to taking this. Maybe then you will see the light. If Hero is your answer, what the hell is the question?

MW: Who is the greatest of all-time?

Crime Lord: Well done Wire, good answer...

Clarke James: What did you expect? You kidnapped him for god’s sake!

"The Fight Song" screams out and pyros explode into the air.Longinus walks out and raises both arms in the air before walking down the ramp. He stares down Murdoch before sliding into the ring.

MW: Another traitor just like you James!

Clarke James: You are a brave man saying that Michael, protected by RJ. You know RJ, I feel sorry for you having to put up with this idiot.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Murdoch and Longinus lock-up, Longinus manages to push Murdoch back into the corner. He tries to get on the offensive straight away but Murdoch places his body between the ropes and Longinus is forced to retreat. Murdoch moves forward and Longinus is back in and catches Murdoch off guard with a big european uppercut. Longinus follows this up with a suplex, he attempts to bridge over but Murdoch shoves him away.

Both men roll to their feet and stare each other down. Longinus is again the one to show the signs of attack by running in at Murdoch who is ready, he sends him to the mat with a drop toe hold. Murdoch gets to his feet and he then stomps away on the right ankle of Longinus, then placing him into an ankle lock. Before the move can have any great effect, Longinus manages to use his leg strength to flip Murdoch over onto his back.

RJ: Both men showing some good counter-wrestling early on in this match-up. Signs of promise for what will hopefully be a great encounter.

Longinus rolls to his feet, as does Murdoch. He aims a roundhouse kick at the gut of Longinus but he grabs it, he then spins Murdoch around and knocks him down with a clothesline. Murdoch rises to his feet groggily and Longinus hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Again Murdoch rises, and Longinus whips him out across the ring. He leaps into the air for a dropkick but Murdoch holds onto the ropes. Longinus somehow lands on his feet only for Murdoch to run in and hit a low dropkick to the right knee.

MW: Murdoch has clearly decided upon his tactics for this match, targeting the right leg of Longinus.

Murdoch quickly stomps away on the leg of Longinus once more. He then drags him towards the apron, Murdoch stands on the outside and repeatedly slams the right knee of Longinus onto the edge of the ring. Longinus rolls into the centre and Murdoch springboards off the top rope and connects with a frog splash. It leads to the first cover of the match.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

The European Champion is onto his feet, he rolls Longinus onto his front and then stomps down on the back of right knee again. He then changes tact, placing his foot firmly on the knee and with his right-arm slamming the knee down into the canvas. Murdoch then steps away allowing Longinus to rise before going for a German Suplex, he spins his way out and connects with a reverse DDT although he is now clearly hobbling.

Marshall rises to his feet groggily and Longinus boots him in the gut, he clutches at his leg once more before running the ropes and hitting a neckbreaker. He falls down into the cover.

MW: I’m not sure Murdoch will mind that, Longinus is causing even more damage to himself now.

Crime Lord: I always knew that Longinus was an idiot, was there really any need for him to do that? Going to cost himself the match...

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Longinus lifts up Marshall Murdoch and whips him out across the ring, Murdoch goes for a leaping crossbody but Longinus catches him and hits a neckbreaker. Longinus lifts up Murdoch, he goes for a DDT but Murdoch counters with a series of stiff roundhouse kicks into the leg before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a chopblock.

Longinus falls to the mat and Murdoch continues the stomping offence he was using earlier. However, he doesn’t stomp down as much before, he is more precise with the stomps. He then halts with the offence, he lifts Longinus up and hits an alabama slam followed with a running one-handed bulldog.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Murdoch gets to his feet and for the first time in the match the offence slows down in pace as he places Longinus into a seated rear waistlock. He drives some knees into the back before lifting Longinus up and hitting him with a pumphandle slam. He then drags Longinus to the corner and places his leg on the 2nd rope before climbing to the top rope and hitting a diving stomp.

MW: This is vicious, methodical offence from our European Champion.

Crime Lord: Clarke will be able to tell us all about it soon enough.

Clarke James: Yes and you’ll be able to tell everyone what it feels like to have your ass kicked by “Judas”.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Marshall gets to his feet, he drags up Longinus and sets up for Faithless but Longinus manages to counter with a reverse STO. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Not sure how clever this is...

MW: Diving clothesline...

RJ: Very smart indeed! It connects.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Longinus rolls back towards the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes. He waits for Murdoch to rise before running over and attempting the spear of Longinus...Murdoch leapfrogs...

Crime Lord: Sit down Longinus!

MW: Marshall Law!

Ref: 1.................2.....................Kick out!

MW: He kicked out?

Crime Lord: He kicked out?!

Clarke James: DAMN RIGHT HE KICKED OUT!

Crime Lord: James you sound like such a fanboy...

Clarke James: You know what Crime Lord I’ve just about had enough of this. Get these out of our way and you say that to my face. RJ, Wire move!

*They leap out of their seats and stare across at each other, Crime Lord goes for a punch but James blocks and headbutts Crime Lord who falls back into the chair. James pummels away on the head of Crime Lord. He manages to counter with a poke to the eye, James falls back and Crime Lord picks up the European Title. He nods at Murdoch and then runs at James who ducks, he boots Crime Lord in the gut...

MW: Get out of the way RJ...

RJ: FAITHLESS THROUGH THE TABLE!

*Crime Lord is lay motionless in the wreckage of the table...Murdoch is watching on in the ring and Longinus goes for a roll up, but Murdoch rolls all the way through and nails the Marshall Law for the 2nd time.

Ref:1 ....................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Murdoch gets the win...

RJ: But Clarke James certainly sends a message to him tonight, as you can see by the way Crime Lord is lay out in front of us!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:49 pm

*Hero is shown in the backstage area alongside Rapture, the crowd boo...

Hero:Tonight we reveal the next coward trembling at the sight of the Church
Tonight we reveal the next victim of the Church's dominance
Tonight we reveal the man who was too scared to fight Hero face to face, too scared to show his true colours.

Rapture has proved a loyal disciple
Murdoch has proven a loyal disciple
Crime Lord has proven a loyal disciple
Each of them has helped in the gradual elimination of opposition to the Church

Rapture is upon us once more
Anneire is the unlucky one
Rapture is the lucky one
He once more shows his value to the Church
To his lord
To his God

*Rapture lowers his head and is blessed by Hero,who passes on the mic.

Rapture:The world we live in is full of people that are fake, untrue to themselves and deem it acceptable to hide behind masks. You just have to look around the arena you are all sat in, just look around you and you will see all the spineless sheep content to follow the norm.

You are one of those people Angelo Anniere, no in fact, you are one of the worst I have ever come across. Week in, week out you stand out in that ring and claim to be fighting for the people that have from day one cheered for you. However, how can they truly cheer for someone when he hides his identity, the person that he is behind a mask? They may boo each week but they deserve the truth. They deserve to know the weak, pathetic liar that hides behind the false grandeur of superiority.

The countdown has begun and the first brick will be pulled from underneath Clarke James’s rebellion. He will watch from the back, allow for Angelo to have the one thing that has given him any confidence torn from his face.
I am set apart from you Angelo, because I took a risk. I had the admiration of these people, the cheers and the shirt sales. But I didn't want that, I wanted to be the best I could be and I did that by joining the Church. It is not too late Angelo, leave Clarke and hand your loyalty to the Church otherwise tonight is the end.

And then I move on. Who do I face? Nobody knows who, but I know what the outcome will be. Me stood tall at Born In Fire, over whoever is the next man sent to the chopping block. 6WF or maybe even 6CW, I don't really care.I just want to show the greatness of the Church of Hero!

*Rapture holds Hero's arm aloft.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:57 pm

*The crowd boo as Miss Jessica is shown in the backstage area...

Miss Jessica:Like shut up already, you know I enjoy being in front of the camera but not when I have to listen to you freakazoids booing me, I shouldn't be booed, I should be applauded, I should be honoured for just how damn good a manager I am.

Now before all you losers watching on the internet press the pause button and print screen this moment for the rest of your sad,pathetic lifes I am not the new interviewer.I mean I am far too good looking to do a job like this so you shall have to stick with that skank Clarissa as material for your erm pleasures.

I requested this time to answer a couple of questions being posed to me. What am I going to do about Sainty and Scorpion? There is no problem there, it is merely twitters rumours. Last week was a mis-understanding, a crossing of wires. Things are sorted.

I have told them both I will sort out there match at Born In Fire, where they will finally get to sort their differences then we can move on to dominating 6WF once more. Tonight they have agreed to stay out of each other's way, not fight each other in the match.

So there is that question answered. Next, why am I attempting to get Chris Patricks to join the side? Who said I am? I mean I desire power and that, but do you REALLY think that I would even consider Patricks? I mean look at him...like ewwwww! It's called mind-games god, and I am the master of them. I am the master of managing superstars, as will be shown when Scorpion and Saint obey my orders tonight.

*Jessica smiles as Lockdown goes to ringside.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 8:59 pm

RJ: Tag Team action up next here for you on Lockdown, and what a huge match this is!

MW: Last week in our Main Event, Chaos pinned Christopher Patricks even after he was left to fight for himself by tag team partner Hero.

RJ: And their respective partners tonight also had a fairly eventful night. The Saint destroyed The Shadow, and then interrupted Scorpion’s Hardcore Title celebration, taking him out with the RKO much to Jessica’s displeasure.

MW: Tonight she has told us that those two will not fight each other into tonight’s match, so quite an interesting match is definitely in store.

“IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.”

MW: Isn’t Chaos great? Made such a brilliant comeback last week after his loss to Patricks at Payback. He is right in the picture for a world title match at Born In Fire.

RJ: It is great to see some new blood in the Main Event, Patricks and Chaos really are leading us into a new era, the 6CWF era.

"I won't do what you tell me" blares out through the speakers and Scorpion strides out onto the ramp amidst a flurry of pyro’s, the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist.

MW: Quite a majestic champion I am sure you’ll agree RJ.

RJ: I think we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

Scorpion removes the belt from around his waist and holds it up...

RJ: THE SAINTTTTT!

MW: God Sainty, think about what you are doing damn it!

Saint takes out Scorpion from behind with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Scorpion falls forward onto the ramp, and The Saint picks him up by the hair and hits a series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Scorpion is backed up against the railings and The Saint immediately smashes Scorpion’s head into these railings.
Chaos leaves the ring to try and help out Scorpion...

RJ: Why’s he doing that? He hates Miss Jessica!

MW: Maybe he’s seen what Miss Jessica can do for somebody’s career.

Chaos runs up the ramp but he is cut off by a man who leaps out of the front row of the crowd. The camera zooms in and the crowd pop as Chris Patricks is shown. He smiles widely at Chaos and before the True Prophet can make any sort of move Patricks hits him with a vicious superkick. Chaos falls to the floor.

Patricks lifts up Chaos and pummels him with rights and lefts until they are near the ring. Chaos finally manages to block a punch and then he viciously drives Patricks head-first into the edge of the ring-apron with a reverse STO. Chaos drags up the steel steps and stands over Patricks waiting for him to rise before firing the steps right into the sides of Patricks’ head.

RJ: Utter destruction here, let’s go back to the fighting between Scorpion and Saint.

Saint is still pummeling Scorpion against the railings, he then takes a step back and goes for a running spear but Scorpion manages to get the knee up into the face at the last possible moment. The Saint falls back and Scorpion is now on the offence, flying at Saint with a Lou Thesz Press and knocking him down, he hits a series of massive forearms into the face.

The action returns to Chaos beating down on the undisputed champion Christopher Patricks. Chaos sits up the steps, he then goes to the ring apron with Patricks in a front facelock. He nails a Tornado DDT from the apron onto the steel steps! Chaos lifts up Chris Patricks and sets up for the G-Force, but he reverses with a back body drop onto the steps.

Patricks recuperates himself before heading up to the top rope...

MW: PUZZLE SOLVER!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

Both men are down, Scorpion has been shoved away by The Saint and the two are fighting their way down the ramp. Scorpion gains the advantage with a poke to the eye and grabs Saint by the throat, he thrusts him into the steel ring post. He then drives him into the post with a spinebuster. Scorpion shoves Chaos and Patricks from the steps and sets them up...

MW: A true hardcore champion RJ!

Scorpion turns around and Saint counters with a gorilla press slam onto the steps. Scorpion rises and Saint goes for the RKO but Scorpion shoves him away into the railings through instinct only. He looks at The Saint stood against the railings and a crazy glint appears in his eyes...

RJ: No way...

Scorpion steps back and the leaps onto the steps and off...

MW: ARIZONA BARK THROUGH THE RAILINGS!

RJ: OH MY GOD! WHAT A MOVE! WHAT A MOVE!

MW: What a match that was RJ...well it wasn’t a match it never got started.

*Lockdown goes to a commercial with all 4 men lay motionless on the floor.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:01 pm

RJ: Huge match up next for you here on Lockdown as Blue Dragon squares off against the former Undisputed Champion, Hero.

MW: What a contrast. “The hardcore hero” Blue Dragon, a total freak of nature not deserving of being in the world title scene, and then Hero, our great lord, the leader of the Church, the standard-bearer of 6WF. Never have I seen are more uneven match.

RJ: Nothing like remaining impartial. Blue Dragon of course will fight at Born In Fire for the 6CW Title against Geoff Steel and Keith Leone, and this past Monday at 6CW Escalation he scored massive victory over Steel.

MW: You know I want Blue Dragon to win at Born In Fire, but that is only because he is representing 6WF against the enemy. I still hate him over here.

“Here comes the king” blares out through the speakers and the crowd are booing loudly as Hero walks out onto the ramp. He holds up the COH Pendant high in the air which only increases the boos of the crowd. He slowly walks towards the ring, the fans littering the aisle with objects. Finally he reaches the ring and leaps to the apron, before stepping in. He orders the fans to bow as he performs a mock blessing.

RJ: Get up Michael damn it, what the hell are you doing?

MW: I’m showing respect to my almighty leader, Hero. What a performer he has proven to be over the years RJ, a history-maker and an innovator.

RJ: Does he really need the false God act though?

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s mood changes to cheers as Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp quickly. He smiles at the crowd before staring down at those already in the ring.

RJ: I can’t believe the disrespect you show to this guy Michael, I don’t understand your issue with him. He has shown what a competitor he is through brutal hardcore matches, and now he has proven that he can mix it with the best without weapons. He won the Gold Rush Battle Royal Michael, do you know how much effort that takes?

MW: Do you?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off at a quick pace as Hero jabs Blue Dragon. Blue Dragon quickly fires back with a series of right hand that back Hero against the ropes. He is quick to reverse with a drop toe hold as Blue Dragon attempts a big clothesline. He falls onto the 2nd rope and Hero instantly attempts the 619 but Blue Dragon rolls away. Hero lands on his feet on the apron but Blue Dragon grabs him by the head and flings him into the ring.

RJ: Great power there.

Hero stumbles up to his feet and Blue Dragon bounces off the ropes and knocks him down with a discus clothesline. Blue Dragon hauls up Hero and whips him out across the ring and on the rebound he meets him with a spinning side slam, driving Hero’s head into the canvas viciously. He makes the cover quickly.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Hero brings the shoulder up off the mat, Blue Dragon is up to his feet quickly where he hits Hero with a series of fist drops to the face. He rolls back into the corner and Blue Dragon continues to pound away on Hero until the referee intervenes and Blue Dragon is forced to retreat. As Hero rises, Blue Dragon runs in going for a clothesline but Hero gets the boot up.

He then turns around and uses the ropes to springboard off into a reverse crossbody but much to his dismay he is caught by Blue Dragon who then launches him across the ring with a fallaway slam. Blue Dragon runs the ropes and as Hero rises he sends him crashing to the canvas with a big boot.

RJ: Blue Dragon is showing no signs of exhaustion, despite having 3 matches in a week.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

The scouser rises to his feet and he drags Hero with him in a side headlock. Hero spins out and hits a boot to the knee of Blue Dragon, he then goes for a bulldog but Blue Dragon shoves him away. Hero stumbles up and Blue Dragon hits him with a boot to the gut and then sets up for a powerbomb, only for Hero to reverse with a hurracanrana!

Blue Dragon falls onto the 2nd rope and Hero once again dials up the 619, and this time he connects perfectly. Blue Dragon falls back to the centre of the ring and Hero springboards off the top rope and hits a forearm smash(ala AJ Styles). Hero doesn’t stop there though, he instead lifts up BD and hits him with a rotation DDT before making the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

The leader of the Church drags Blue Dragon back towards the corner. Hero then goes to the top rope and hits a vicious diving stomp to the face. He rolls Blue Dragon on his front and then hits the Hero Stomp, nailing the move three times in succession, the force he imparts increasing with each vicious stomp.

Blue Dragon is stuck in the corner, he is allowed to pull himself up and Hero runs in and throws him down to the canvas with an arm drag. Blue Dragon rises to his feet and Hero bursts out of the corner nailing a corkscrew neckbreaker. Hero runs to the opposite corner, leaps straight to the top rope and then off again, hitting a perfect moonsault! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2…......Kick out!

Blue Dragon drives the shoulder up off the mat, and Hero quickly gets back on the offensive by hitting Blue Dragon with a series of knees to the back. Hero lifts up Blue Dragon going for a suplex, but BD blocks and then hits a delayed suplex of his own. Hero rises to his feet unsteadily and Blue Dragon goes for a belly to belly throw...

MW: That was amazing!

Hero manages to flip as he is being thrown across the ring and lands on his feet, then to compound the brilliance of the move Blue Dragon turns around straight into the Hero Sidekick! Hero goes up to the top rope once more.

RJ: He is certainly taking plenty of risks tonight...

MW: But they are all paying off! SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

RJ: I think this one is over, Blue Dragon can’t have much left in the tank now.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets the shoulder up once more, the crowd are cheering loudly for their hero. The leader of the Church brings Blue Dragon to his feet and whips him into the corner. He runs in and goes for a shining wizard, which connects. He lifts Blue Dragon onto the top rope and goes up there himself...

RJ: What is Hero thinking here?

MW: FRANKENSTEINER...NO!

RJ: Powerbomb reversal from Blue Dragon. He must have won it now...

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

MW: Heart of a champion.

RJ: What a tremendous match!

Blue Dragon looks to the skies in anger, he can’t believe that Hero kicked out. He lets the former undisputed champion rise before hitting a gutwrench suplex. Hero rises and Blue Dragon kicks him in the gut...

RJ: Deathnote...

MW: Backslide!

Ref: 1..................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: How he did get out of that with a win?

MW: What a great display from Hero, but in fairness to Blue Dragon he put up a hell of a fight.

*Hero rolls out of the ring clutching the back of his head, one arm raised in victory.

RJ: The start of what could potentially be a very good night for Hero, depending on what happens in our next match, the Main Event!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:42 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown where it is now time for our MAIN EVENT! What a match this is going be Michael.

MW: Even if I am not his biggest fan, Angelo Anneire has certainly shown a toughness over these past few months. But that is all tarnished by hiding behind a mask.

RJ: I don’t think Anneire ever intended on revealing the man behind the mask, up until the vicious, cruel and un-needed taking out of his tag team partner and long-term best friend Castiguer. You can’t justify that Michael.

MW: They’d got too big too soon. There was no chance the Church would let their threat grow, it was clear that one of them had to go. Anneire was the lucky one...up until now.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, this is your MAIN EVENT! This match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is A MASK VS TITLE MATCH for the FREEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

*Loud cheers from the crowd

Ring Announcer: Introducing the challenger, his hometown is unknown...he weighs in at 270lbs...the HUMAN DEMOLITION BALL...ANGELO ANNNEEEIRRREEEEEE!

The cheers continue as “Remember the name” by Fort Minor blasts out through the speakers and Angelo Anneire sprints out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans before walking down the ramp tagging the fans hands, he slides in and stares up the ramp, his glare intense.

RJ: What an imposing figure Angelo Anneire is. He possesses so much power, he is certainly going to provide a huge test for Rapture.

MW: Rapture is not exactly a slouch is he RJ?

RA: And now the champion...hailing from San Diego, California and weighing in at 200lbs...the reigning and defending 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...REPRESENTING THE CHURCH OF HERO...RAPTURRREEEEE!

“God Gonna Cut You Down” by Johnny Cash hit's and the arena erupt's in to huge boo's for Rapture as Lights go down and then the music pulses with a heartbeat on the screen. Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as Rapture walks out. He is smiling to himself as the crowd boo loudly, he then holds aloft his COH pendant and the boos increase further.

MW: I think it shows just how good Rapture is, that Hero has entrusted Rapture with so much responsibility, to do his bidding.

RJ: Maybe that’s because Hero is a coward and would rather someone else take the fall?

MW: Hero is just waiting to see the mask removed, before delivering the final blow.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Rapture and Angelo Anneire circle the ring, eventually moving in for the lock-up. Rapture pushes Anneire backwards into the corner, Rapture goes for a punch to the head but Anneire blocks. He fires back with a series of big punches, backing Rapture into the ropes. Angelo whips Rapture across the ring, he bench-presses Rapture into the air and catches him on his shoulders and connecting with a Samoan Drop.

Anneire boots away on the back of Rapture, before placing him into a full nelson hold. Rapture quickly fights up to his feet and elbows out of the full nelson, he runs the ropes and goes for a Lou Thesz press but Anneire counters with a big spinebuster. Anneire bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow into the face. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.....Kick out!

Rapture drives the shoulder up, Angelo gets to his feet and drags Rapture to the corner. Anneire hits him with a series of big elbows into the face. He brings Rapture back and then throws him shoulder first into the steel ring post. Anneire then grabs Rapture from behind and throws him to the canvas with a release German Suplex.

RJ: This is a tremendous start from Anneire, really showing his power game.

MW: But this is just the start. Anneire hasn’t been in this situation before, a big match situation with so much on the line.

RJ: I beg to differ Michael, what about all those tag team title matches?

MW: It’s not the same though is it RJ?

Rapture rolls to his feet and Anneire floors him with a spear! He hits a series of fists to the face before rolling away and hitting a running splash! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Anneire drags up Rapture, he boots him in the stomach before lifting Rapture onto his shoulders and goes for a running powerslam but Rapture manages to drop down the back. He shoves Anneire into the ropes, he falls back to the centre of the ring and Rapture nails a T-Bone suplex.

Rapture stands tall as Anneire rises, he then runs off the ropes and connects with a running, leaping leg lariat. He pushes down the shoulders of Anneire into the cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Anneire powers out of the pinfall, Rapture gets to his feet and stomps away brutally on the head of Anneire. He shuffles back into the corner, and Rapture nails a series of big knees into the face. Anneire lifts himself up using the ropes, Rapture drags him forward and nails a belly to belly suplex. Rapture drags Angelo back into the centre of the ring.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

RJ: What a tremendous match these two are serving up so far!

MW: Rapture showing he can match Anneire move for move.

Anneire is hauled up to his feet by Rapture, he attempts to whip him across the ring but Anneire manages to propel Rapture into the ropes. He runs in but Rapture springboards backwards and nails a reverse DDT on Anneire. Rapture runs across the ring and up to the top rope, he holds up his COH pendant before hitting an elbow to the face.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Rapture rises to his feet, he runs the ropes and connects with a rolling thunder across Anneire. He then places Angelo into a Gogopalata...

RJ: Vicious submission locked in now!

MW: Rapture showing just how good he is, submissions, counters, power-wrestling and high-flying. He is a future world champion!

Anneire immediately seems to be fading as Rapture screams at the referee to check on him. He does but Anneire is still showing some signs of fighting it, but those are soon quelled. The ref grabs his hand and it drops to the canvas. He grabs it again and once more the hand hits the mat...

MW: It’s over!

RJ: No, he’s fighting back!

Anneire manages to hold up his hand, the crowd cheer! But instead of going for the ropes, somehow Anneire gets to his feet and reverses the choke hold with a powerbomb into the corner. He drags Rapture forward out of the corner and hits an electric chair drop, falling back over into a cover.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Anneire looks to finally get a foot-hold in the match by placing Rapture into a full nelson hold. Rapture is dragged up to his feet by Anneire, who drives Rapture into the canvas with a full nelson slam. Anneire goes to the top rope...

MW: Shooting Star Headbutt!

RJ: That could finish it.

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

MW: Great spirit from our champion!

Rapture manages to get the shoulder up. Anneire waits for him to rise before connecting with an implant DDT! He then waits for him to rise once more before booting him in the gut, he sets up for the fortune teller but Rapture counters with a back body drop. Anneire is up, Rapture grabs him by the waist and runs to the corner...

RJ: WORLDS END SUPLEX!

Ref: 1...............2.................3.Foot on the rope!

MW: Still in this just about.

Rapture brings Anneire to his feet, he sets up for the New Dawn but Anneire counters with a Fisherman’s DDT of his own.

Ref: 1...............2..........................Kick out!

RJ: Last possible moment!

Anneire drags up Rapture for the Rural Impound(Flux Capacitator) but Rapture nails a knee to gut...NEW DAWN!

MW: This has to be it!

Ref: 1.........................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Tremendous match, huge result!

MW: The Church and Hero will be delighted.

RA: The winner of this match by way OF PINFALL AND STILL YOUR 6WF FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...RAPTUREEEEEE!

MW: And now it is time to see who is behind the mask...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

*Rapture motions down the ramp, with Marshall and Hero walking out down the ramp. Rapture bows down as Hero steps in, he then hugs Murdoch.

RJ:Good to see the Church making an event out of this.

MW:They deserve it RJ.

Hero approaches Rapture and blesses him. Rapture and Murdoch then lift up Anneire and hold him by each arm, Hero approaches slowly, grabbing at the mask of Anneire.

MW:Hero gets the honour, Rapture must be so pleased to see his achievement being recognised.

The crowd's boos change to huge cheers as Longinus and Clarke James come sprinting out from backstage. Murdoch runs at James, who ducks underneath a clothesline attempt...FAITHLESS! Rapture is knocked down to the canvas with the spear of Longinus, with Hero rolling out of the ring just in time.

*James and Longinus help up Angelo Anneire. They ask for a mic...

James:There's no way Angelo is being revealed tonight, he doesn't need to.

Longinus:We are here to fight the Church, and we aren't letting you do this...

*Anneire snatches the mic.

Anneire:Don't speak for me! Listen guys, I appreciate this but do you really think I'd have agreed to this match if the time wasn't right. I always planned to reveal myself soon, and I hope you are watching Hero. I want to see the shock...the horror on your face...I'm sorry to have kept this from you fans so long...

MW:Not how I wanted to see things but I really can't wait to see who this is.

*Anneire slowly takes the mask from his face, the crowd cheer loudly as the face becomes revealed...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 03 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

*Hero's expression is one of utter shock, the roof has come off the Birmingham Bowl at the sight of who is behind the mask...

MW:NO WAY!

RJ:I DON'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING!

MW:THERE WAS NO CLUE AT ALL!

RJ:JJ JOHNSON IS BACK!

*JJ is stood in the middle of the ring, he is smiling widely as Longinus and James look on with excitement.

MW:Business has just picked up RJ!

RJ:Sure has Michael, what a way to end this show! JJ JOHNSON IS BACK! Be sure to tune in next week for all the fall out!

*Lockdown ends with JJ stood staring down Hero

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down