The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 16/2

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 16/2 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 16/2

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:21 pm

"Rest in pieces" blasts out through the speakers, the crowd are cheering loudly as Lockdown goes live to air with an impressive pyrotechnics show. The camera than pans around the arena:

"CASSIUS GONNA k1LL YOU"
"SWANN'S BEEN HIT FOR SIX"
"I AM TOP OF THE LADDER OF RESPECT"
"CLARKE JAMES IS THE FUTURE"

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6CWF Lockdown live on Eurosport and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl. I'm RJ and I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary, good evening Michael.

MW:RJ, a very good evening to you. A fantastic show in store tonight I am sure you will agree, with a great mixture of match-ups. We have triple threat action, 4 singles matches and two big tag team matches.

RJ:Some of the biggest stars in 6WF involved in the show tonight, in for a good night of action!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 16/2 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 16/2

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:31 pm

*The action starts backstage with Marshall Murdoch who is seen approaching the office of Danny McGraw. He knocks on the door...

Danny McGraw:Come in...

*Murdoch enters the room.

Danny McGraw:Marshall, how can I help you?

Marshall Murdoch:It's about last week Danny. Obviously Christopher Patricks left 6WF and my first port of call is a question I have about him leaving?

Danny McGraw:And what is that Marshall?

Marshall:Well Chris Patricks was involved in the world title match at Betrayal, would it be correct to assume he had a rematch clause? And if so, with him not being around, does that mean the rematch clause is available?

Danny McGraw:Well yes he did have a rematch clause, as did Max Adamson. But to be honest I'm not sure things quite work like that, I can't just transfer the clause from one person to another.

Marshall:Oh I am not asking you to do that, but last month I think my performances more than warranted the opportunity to at least being in the N01 contenders match for the world title, but instead you went and put me in a rematch wtih Clarke James, which he didn't deserve.

So surely you owe me something? And considering I was victorious over the world champion last week, then a chance at that title cannot be out of the question?

Danny McGraw:Well you didn't really beat him, Crime Lord did. But I can see where you are coming from, so if you do continue to impress then maybe that rematch clause could be transferred.

Marshall:That's all I wanted to hear.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:34 pm

*Logan Kincade and Nay Bother are backstage...

Logan Kincade:Ready for tonight Nay?

Nay Bother: Yes definitely ready Logan, I can't wait to fight Uryu and again show him up for making the wrong decision. It's just a shame Morgan couldn't be involved, I would have enjoyed kicking his ass around the Birmingham Bowl.

Logan Kincade:McGraw obviously isn't prepared to risk losing one of the two tag teams he had. But you do realise tonight, if I get the chance, I will have to pin you.

Nay Bother:Of course, and vice versa. What's important is that we don't lose this match. We have to ensure Uryu doesn't win at any costs, otherwise those two could be elevated above us in the tag team title scene.

Logan Kincade:Best of luck!

*Kincade and Nay slap hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:35 pm

Match 1
Dexter Morgan vs Trevor Swann

RJ: Singles action up first here on Lockdown, and a very interesting it is indeed as Trevor Swann squares off against Dexter Morgan.

MW: Two former freeweight champion’s, both looking to re-establish themselves in 6WF.

RJ: Uryu and Dexter have teamed up together, so I am sure he will have his eye on the triple threat match later tonight.

“Dreadlock holiday” booms out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Trevor Swann steps out onto the ramp. He takes in the boos for a moment before proceeding down the ramp and into the ring.

MW: We know Swann is a talented competitor, he has a very unique style of offence that can be tough to deal with again!

“Dexter” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes for Dexter Morgan, who strolls out onto the ramp. Most of the fans are cheering him, though there is some chants for Nay Bother in the crowd. Morgan walks down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before stepping into the ring.

RJ: The feud between Morgan/Uryu and Nay Bother/Logan Kincade certainly seems to have split the crowd down the middle, though they will be on Morgan’s side tonight in this match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Morgan goes in for the lock-up, Swann accepts. The two men push and shove each other, with Morgan finally gaining a slight advantage. Swann breaks as he is forced into the corner and places his body in between 2nd and 3rd rope, meaning Morgan has to step back. When Swann moves forward, Morgan sprints in but Swann gets a boot up in to the face, he sits on the 2nd rope and as Morgan stumbles back towards him, Swann hits a Tornado DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Swann gets to his feet, he starts to stomp away on the head of Dex who rolls back into the corner. Trevor continues with the stomping offence before stepping back and running in, baseball sliding right into the face of Dexter. He heads to the 2nd rope and hits a diving stomp for good measure.

MW: Nice work from Swann so far in this match!

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Swann goes to the outside, he waits for Morgan to rise before springboarding in and hitting a plancha shoulderblock on Dexter. He stumbles to his feet, Swann goes for a running neckbreaker but Morgan manages to fight his way out of the hold, he pushes Swann into the corner and then rolls him up from behind.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Both men rise to their feet simultaneously, Morgan blocks a punch from Nay before firing in a series of punches of his own. He backs Nay against the ropes, he then whips him out across the ring and connects with a Gorilla Press slam! Swann rises to his feet slowly and Morgan hits a boot to the gut, followed by a vicious running clothesline.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Morgan waits for Trevor Swann to rise before connecting with a belly to belly suplex. Swann stumbles to his feet straight into a Lou Thesz press and then a succession of stiff punches into the head. Morgan rolls away and goes to the top rope...

RJ: Senton!

MW: This has been a fantastic comeback by Dexter Morgan!

Ref:1 ................2..........Kick out!

Swann gets the shoulder up, Morgan waits for him to get to his feet before going for a Fisherman’s suplex, Swann blocks and then counters with a reverse STO. Morgan gets to his feet slowly and Swann knocks him down with a flaying lariat.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Swann heads up to the top rope, Morgan is up quicker than expected, he sprints over and hits a leaping kick to the head, which he then follows with a Fisherman’s suplex, bringing Swann down from the top rope.

RJ: What a move!

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Swann just about kicks out, Morgan lifts him up and sets up for the M99 but Swann drops down the back. He hits a chopblock and then runs the ropes...

MW: Morgan has just been HIT FOR SIX!

RJ: Vicious punt kick!

MW: And now the Swann Dive!

Ref: 1...........................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Swann gets his first win since returning.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:42 pm

*The action returns backstage and once more, Marshall Murdoch is walking through the backstage area, where he is approached by Crime Lord.

Marshall:Crimey!

Crime Lord:Don't act like that Marshall.

Marshall:Like what?

Crime Lord:You know exactly what I mean Marshall. I've finally got my chance at the world title, and you wait what a week until you try and muscle in on the title picture? What the hell do you think you are doing? What happened to us all working together?

Marshall:What happened to us all being equals Crime Lord? I'm not trying to muscle in on your world title match, surely you can see the benefit of having two of us in the match instead of one? That only increases your chances of winning?

Crime Lord:What so you'd happily go into the match and then just step aside if I get the chance to win the belt but you also have the opportunity?

Marshall:Well I didn't say that exactly...

Crime Lord:You seem to think I am stupid. Some chump like Chaos might fall for that, but I've been around long enough to know that in a situation like that, you won't turn the chance down. I know that if you have the opportunity to win the title but it means throwing me aside, you'll do it.

In fact, I'd suggest you'd probably try and turn Rapture against me, I've been in these situations so many times before. So stay out of it Murdoch...

Marshall:You aren't my boss Crime Lord...you aren't Hero! And that's what bothers you isn't it? You'll never have the control he had, despite these threats you make.

*Murdoch and Crime Lord stare down.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:46 pm

*Dexter Morgan is shown walking through the curtain to the backstage area where he is met by Uryu.

Uryu:That was unlucky out there Dex...

*Dexter seems distracted...

Uryu:Dex...DEX!

Dexter:Sorry Uryu, just thinking about the match...

Uryu:Hey don't worry about it, we've got much more serious things to worry about, starting with my match tonight. McGraw has put me in a very precarious position with both Logan and Nay involved, so I need you to stay here and watch, just in case things take a turn for the worst.

Dexter:Don't worry about that, I've got some anger to work out so if I get the chance, I'll be out there very quickly indeed.

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:47 pm

Match 2
Logan Kincade vs Nay Bother vs Uryu

MW: Triple threat action up next here.

RJ: And a very tough predicament for one of the competitors involved in this match.

MW: Sure is RJ, Logan Kincade and Nay Bother are of course team-mates, and Uryu is without his tag team partner tonight in this triple threat match.

“Master of the puppets” hits and it is followed “I fought the law” and with that Nay Bother and Kincade come sprinting out onto the ramp, with mostly cheers but some boos eminent in the background. The two men walk down the ramp tagging the fans hands before simultaneously rolling into the ring.

“Those who fight further” blasts out through the speakers, the crowd again give a similar reception as Uryu Ishida runs out onto the ramp. He sprints to the ring, sliding in and ducking under a clothesline from Logan Kincade. He then flies at Nay Bother hitting a big clothesline.

Kincade drags Uryu away but he hits his former tag team partner with a snapmare, before hitting a big kick to the side of Logan’s head. Nay Bother is up but Uryu hits him with a spinning heel kick. Nay Bother pulls himself up using the ropes and Uryu knocks him to the outside with a dropkick.

RJ: Has this match even started?

MW: I think it has RJ, but Uryu wanted to get this match down just to him and his former tag team partner.

Uryu picks up Logan Kincade and goes for a boot to the gut, Kincade grabs it but Uryu connects with an enzaguri kick. Uryu goes to the 2nd rope and hits a diving knee into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Uryu lifts up Logan, he goes for a running DDT but Kincade shoves him away. Kincade runs in and hits a Lou Thesz press! Logan fires off a series of big punches to the head, Uryu eventually manages to force him away but Kincade is up and he runs back in, hitting a vicious kick to the stomach, which a fair section of the crowd boo. Kincade looks slightly confused by the reaction as he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Kincade lifts up Uryu, he fires off a series of European Uppercuts that back Uryu into the corner. He then throws him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex, Kincade then leaps to the top rope and waits for Uryu to rise before launching himself off into a crossbody splash. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Again Uryu kicks out, Kincade walks backwards and waits for Uryu to rise before running the ropes going for a normal crossbody, but Uryu counters by catching him then hitting a spinning side slam backbreaker! Uryu waits for Kincade to rise before connecting with a legsweep DDT!

MW: Uryu stopped Kincade right in his tracks.

Kincade is dragged up by Uryu, who hits a monkey flip sending Kincade straight into Nay Bother. Kincade runs into Uryu, who attempts a reverse STO which Logan blocks, then hitting a STO of his own. Kincade then proceeds to stomp away on the head of Ishida before putting him into an armbar.

RJ: Logan finally slowing this match down. Michael, what are your thoughts on this feud? Who is right? Uryu and Morgan, or Nay and Kincade?

MW: I think it is Uryu and Morgan who are right, though I do see it benefitting both teams. Uryu and Morgan felt that the naiveity of Kincade and Nay weren’t helping their cause, so they team together. Kincade and Nay can learn together and get stronger from their errors. They are both promising teams.

Uryu slowly gets to his feet, Kincade hits a big clothesline. Uryu stumbles up only to be knocked down by another clothesline, and then another Uryu rolls towards the ropes. Kincade whips him across the ring and hitting a gorilla press into a world’s stronger slam!

RJ: Tremendous display of strength from Logan!

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

Kincade picks up Uryu and hits him with a Northern Light’s suplex, Uryu moves away to the ropes but Kincade places him into a sleeper. He sets up for the Blind Justice but Uryu manages to spin and shunt Kincade into the corner. He lifts Logan to the top rope...

MW: Superplex lined up...

RJ: CROSSBODY REVERSAL!

Kincade counters with a crossbody in mid-air, both men are down in the ring...

RJ: Nay Bother coming back to the ring.

MW: Surely he’s not going to steal this?

RJ: DOUBLE ROTATION MOONSAULT ON URYU!

Ref: 1.......................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Having done nothing all match, Nay Bother gets the win.

*Kincade looks up, angry at first, he then smiles with him and Nay shaking hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:51 pm

*The camera's pan backstage with The Fanatic shown in Chaos' locker-room...

Chaos:Fanatic...you know what you have to do tonight. You've always been my most trusted servant, the one upon whom I could rely to do anything I ask. Maybe because you don't have a mind of your own, but even so I appreciate that loyalty.

Tonight it isn't about beating Crime Lord 1.2.3, I don't care if he pins you. all you need to know is beat him down, give him the toughest test of his career. You can match him for strength, so show it tonight.

Give him hell Fanatic!

*The Fanatic just sits there motionless.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:57 pm

*Clarissa is backstage with Blue Dragon...

Clarissa:Blue Dragon, tonight you face Marshall Murdoch, any thoughts on your opponent?

Blue Dragon: I think he is in totally over his head Clarissa. Tonight I have seen him walking around like he owns this place, demanding world title matches here, there and everywhere. I have one thing to say to him, and that is get in line Marshall.

You may be a part of the Church, but you aren't the key member of the Church. First it was Hero, now it is Crime Lord. They are the ones with the power Marshy, not you. And as much as I hate to say it, they are the ones with the ability as well.

What you need to do Marshall is accept what you are, and that is a glorified henchman. Without the Church, you'd be nothing. So if I was you, I'd just be happy to take my cheque and help out Crime Lord and leave the world title picture to the big players in this company like myself...

Clarissa:And JJ Johnson?

Blue Dragon:I thought you'd ask about him Clarissa...

Clarissa:Last week you defeated him, and tonight he's not in action, is that the end of the feud?

Blue Dragon:Are you really asking that question? I beat JJ last week, he's probably got a bit of a bruised ego so for once doesn't want to be in the limelight. We have had our issues but I can't deny that JJ Johnson is one tough s.o.b Clarissa, and he won't give in after one loss.

Clarissa:Thanks for your time.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 7:59 pm

Match 3
Interfed Cup
Shadow vs Kenji Hidari

RJ: Interfed cup action next here on Lockdown...

MW: 6CW have a pretty substantial lead in this contest, and I can’t see our hopes improving too much tonight as Shadow faces off against 6CW’s Kenji Hidari.

RJ: Hidari is certainly a fantastic competitor whilst little has been heard or seen from Shadow, and he has a very poor win record in this contest.

MW: Our hopes rest on the very capable shoulders of Rapture and the not so capable shoulders of the Dragon!

*The daunting figure of Shadow is already in the ring as “Hoodhop” blasts out and the crowd boo the arrival of Kenji Hidari.He enters the scene with the Japanese flag over his head and then he drapes it on the floor before removing his tracksuit and making his way down towards the ringside... Hidari climbs up on the apron and waits impatiently for the bell to ring.

RJ: Hidari has been far from happy with the way he has been treated by 6CW management, believing he is being overlooked for Hill and Yarmouth Blade, whilst he is the best member of their team.

MW: It’s hard to argue with, Hidari is a brutal competitor.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As soon as the bell rings, Hidari sprints across and hits a series of sharp, stiff kicks into the side. Shadow retreats to the corner and Hidari continues with the brutal kicking combos, Shadow slumps down and Hidari sprints across and connects with a hesitation dropkick!

He places Shadow into a side headlock, the big man fights to his feet and then launches Hidari across the ring and meets him with a bench press slam. Hidari hits the canvas face first, he rolls up and walks straight into a big boot! Hidari collapses to the mat and Shadow covers.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Shadow drags Kenji to his feet, he hits a couple of big right-handed punches to the ribs before going for a powerbomb. Hidari manages to get out of the predicament, he rolls to the outside and signals he wants a time out.

RJ: He can’t do that!

Shadow walks towards Hidari, who leaps onto the apron and hits a big punch to the head. He springboards into the ring hitting a clothesline, Shadow stays on his feet so Hidari hits a running dropkick to the knee followed by a German Suplex. Shadow rolls to his feet and walks straight into a Tornado Kick!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Hidari waits for Shadow to rise, he hits a series of kicks to the head before flinging The Shadow across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Shadow stumbles up, Hidari hits a boot to the gut...
RJ: Brainbuster!

MW: What an impressive show of strength from Hidari!

RJ: And now the high-flying side to his game...Epic Moonsault!

Ref:1 ................2.................Kick out!

Shadow forces the shoulder up, Hidari drags Shadow to the corner. He lifts him up and then sprints in and connects with a leaping double knee, Shadow falls to the mat, Hidari goes up top...

MW: KABUTO CRASH!

RJ: That’s this one over and done with!

Ref: 1.....................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Another win for 6CW, and another impressive performance from Hidari!

*Hidari celebrates as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:05 pm

*Clarke James is shown backstage, he has the European Title resting over his shoulder.

Clarke James:Last week folks, I was a bit excited as you may have noticed, as I kept talking about winning this belt. Tonight, I thought I'd give you an official first address as European Champion...

The previous incumbent, Marshall Murdoch, was a coward. There is no denying that, he barely defended this title, he did nothing with this belt. Me coming back gave this title a renewed sense of worth, to borrow a line from an old accomplice...I made this title, and Marshall, famous.

I will be the polar opposite to Marshall. I won't be cowardly, I won't hide from a challenge, if someone has earned the opportunity to fight for this title, I will fight them and I will beat them. This title is prestigious, great men have won this belt, many went on to win world titles and that is my ultimate goal...

???:I think you better slow down...

*Clarke James is confronted by James McManus.

James McManus:You want to be a fighting champion, I think to do that you need to face the best "fighter" in this company, and that is me. You thought your matches with Murdoch were brutal, wait until you face me. I will ground and pound you into submission, with blood pouring down your face.

Are you prepared to risk your future...against the future?

*McManus stares down Clarke James, who just holds up the European Title.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:06 pm

Match 4
Crime Lord vs The Fanatic

RJ: Good evening and welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown, we have singles action up next here.

MW: That’s right RJ, and a match that our world champion will no doubt have his eye on as his N01 contender, Crime Lord faces off against The Fanatic, a man brought into this company by Chaos.

RJ: He will be hoping that the Fanatic gives Crime Lord a rough ride of it tonight, even if he does not win.

The Fanatic is in the ring waiting as “Rain Wizard” roars out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord strolls out onto the ramp. He proceeds down to the ring, before stepping through over the top rope and in.

MW: Crime Lord has been on an impressive run as of late, and that culminated in him pinning Chaos last week.

RJ: That was a huge victory for Crime Lord, and if he wins tonight, it will only consolidate his momentum as we head towards Survival.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men circle the ring, staring each other down intensely. Fanatic then moves in for the lock-up, Crime Lord drives a knee into the stomach. He then starts to pile away on the back of Fanatic with a series of clubbing blows before throwing him into the steel ring post shoulder first. He then connects with a big German suplex out of the corner, bridging into the cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord places Fanatic into a half nelson, with a knee digging into the back for good measure. Slowly The Fanatic fights to his feet and hits Crime Lord with a jawbreaker forcing him to release the hold. Fanatic then runs off the ropes going for a clothesline, but Crime Lord ducks underneath it and as The Fanatic bounces off the opposite rope nails him with a spinebuster!

The Fanatic stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord shows him immense strength in belly to belly suplexing The Fanatic, who then stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a spear from Crime Lord! Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Crime Lord’s strength on show for all to see there.

MW: Him and Chaos will certainly be a very interesting match-up, Chaos focuses much more on a high-flying game whilst Crime Lord will use his power. If he gets a foothold in their match, Chaos could find it very hard to counter Crime Lord.
Crime Lord brings The Fanatic to his feet, he goes for a gutwrench slam but The Fanatic shoves him away into the ropes and then hits a big boot on the rebound! Crime Lord stumbles up straight into a face-first suplex! The Fanatic hooks the leg.

The Fanatic gets to his feet quickly, he starts to stomp away on Crime Lord before placing him into an armbar. The Fanatic rises to his feet and goes for a clothesline out of the armbar but Crime Lord counters with a Northern Lights suplex. The Fanatic rolls into the corner, and Crime Lord reigns in punch after punch on the head of Fanatic before being hauled away by the referee.

Crime Lord drags The Fanatic out of the corner, he goes to the top rope and hits a Vader Bomb. He doesn’t cover, going to the top rope and hitting a 2nd Vader Bomb. Crime Lord then walks back to the corner, he waits for The Fanatic to start stirring before sprinting over...

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

MW: Not sure it was too wise of The Fanatic to kick out of that one!

Crime Lord merely smiles as he brings The Fanatic to his feet before hitting the Lock N Load. He nonchalantly places a foot over the body of Fanatic..

Ref: 1.......................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: I think a message has well and truly been delivered tonight!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:11 pm

*The camera's roll into the backstage area and the office of Danny McGraw...

Danny McGraw:Scorpion, I have some good news for you...

*Scorpion rises up out of the chair...

Scorpion:What's that Danny? Is it about the title I will be going for?

Danny McGraw:It is indeed Scorpion, and I am happy to tell you that I have managed to secure you the chance to become a 3 time Hardcore Champion! That's right you are the new N01 contender to the Hardcore Title.

Scorpion:Well that is fantastic. 3 times as Hardcore Champion would be pretty sweet, and it would show Miss Jessica she should have kept me under her control instead of worrying about that mentalist Zhi.

Thanks Danny.

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:13 pm

Match 5
Blue Dragon vs Marshall Murdoch

RJ: Singles action up next here on Lockdown, as Blue Dragon squares off against Marshall Murdoch.

MW: Last week, Blue Dragon defeated JJ Johnson via count out as their feud escalated a notch.

RJ: He will look to continue that momentum tonight, whilst Marshall Murdoch played a big hand in helping Crime Lord get the win over Chaos in the Main Event last week.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then walking to the ring purposefully. He steps into the ring.

MW: We heard Murdoch say earlier tonight that he felt he was deserving of a chance at the world title, a win tonight would certainly put him in the frame.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Blue Dragon steps out onto the ramp amidst a haze of pyro’s. He runs down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans on both sides of the aisle before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Blue Dragon must be hoping that if he can put this feud with JJ to bed by emerging victorious from it that he will consolidate his place in the upper echelons of the 6WF Main Event scene.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon and Marshall lock-up, Blue Dragon forces Marshall backwards against the ropes only for Murdoch to hit a kick to the leg, Blue Dragon falls to one knee and Marshall then proceeds to hit a series of stiff roundhouse kicks to the back before running off the ropes and hitting a bulldog! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Murdoch hauls Blue Dragon to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and ducks his head, Blue Dragon tries to leap over into a sunset flip but Murdoch holds him before getting to a fully vertical base and drilling Blue Dragon to the canvas with an Alabama slam. Blue Dragon rises to his feet and Murdoch hits him with a sidewalk slam!

MW: Very impressive start from Murdoch.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Blue Dragon again kicks out, Marshall places him into a seated abdominal stretch. Slowly Blue Dragon rises to his feet only for Marshall to drill him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam.

Murdoch waits for Blue Dragon to get to his feet before hitting a low dropkick followed by a vicious roundhouse kick to the head. Blue Dragon slumps to the canvas and Murdoch hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon is lifted to his feet by Murdoch, he runs the ropes going for Marshall Law(Trouble in paradise) but Blue Dragon manages to avoid the kick. Murdoch lands on his feet but turns around straight into a big boot from Blue Dragon. The big scouser then leans over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Marshall forces the shoulder up, but is now Blue Dragon who is firmly in the ascendancy. Blue Dragon brings Marshall to his feet only to knock him down with a leaping knee, Murdoch stumbles to his feet and Blue Dragon whips him out across the ring before connecting with a spinning side slam on the rebound. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon brings Murdoch to his feet, he fires him into the corner and hits a succession of body punches before dragging Murdoch out of the corner, he hits 3 scoop slams in a row before retreating to the corner.

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Murdoch barely gets the shoulder up, Blue Dragon rises to his feet and allows Murdoch to do the same before booting him in the stomach. Blue Dragon then drills Marshall to the mat with a powerbomb.

MW: Come on Marshall!

RJ: Not liking this domination from Blue Dragon are you?!

MW: It’s only a matter of time until Marshall gets back into this match.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Blue Dragon heads up to the top rope, he steadies himself before waiting and flying off, hitting a crossbody splash! He rolls away and looks towards the ramp, where JJ Johnson comes walking down to the ring...

RJ: What’s JJ doing?

MW: He’s got a chair.

For a moment it looks as if JJ is going to get into the ring, but then he just sets the chair up and takes a seat. Blue Dragon lifts up Murdoch for the death note but he manages to roll down the back into a cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon stumbles to his feet, Murdoch quickly hits a running boot into the stomach. He lifts up Blue Dragon and then hits a spinning DDT on the big scouser!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Blue Dragon forces the shoulder up, Marshall lifts up BD and sets up for a powerslam but Blue Dragon elbows his way out and shoves Marshall into the corner. He hits a running splash and then pummels down on the head of Murdoch, Johnson claps sarcastically on the outside.

MW: I think Blue Dragon is trying to intimidate JJ, he’s seen a lot worse than this.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Murdoch kicks out after the beatdown, Blue Dragon lifts up Murdoch and sets up for the Death Note, but JJ leaps onto the apron and starts bad-mouthing BD. Blue Dragon drops Murdoch and confronts JJ, the two exchanging words. JJ smiles and drops off the apron, backing away...

MW: MARSHALL LAW!

Ref: 1............................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Blue Dragon just been shown up by JJ Johnson, and he will not be happy by that.

MW: A big win here for Marshall Murdoch.

*JJ laughs on the outside as Blue Dragon beats the mat in frustration.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm

*Max Adamson is stood backstage with a mic in hand...

Max Adamson:Isn't tonight getting interesting Gregs? Your little cronie Fanatic got his ass handed to him on a plate by Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch seems to think he deserves a world title, even though he just lost the European Title...

No me neither. It seems people are forgetting me, and the fact that I have a rematch clause, and that most importantly of all, I am in your match tonight. On the opposite side to the ring of you, and tonight there is no hiding. It's not McManus or The Fanatic with you, It is The Saint.

He does not care for your needs, Cassius Zhi does not care for mine. And I am more than happy to take a step away and let Cassius deal with Saint. Which just leaves me and you Gregs, that is if you're smart enough to let Saint get on with things and not let your ego get in the way.

I don't care if technically Crime Lord is the number one contender. After Lockdown, when I pin you, one two three, Duke McGraw will have no choice but to add me to that match. McGraw is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them. He knows what the people want equals money. What the people want equals ratings. Max Adamson equals money. Max Adamson equals ratings. Max Adamson wailing on Chaos equals both in massive amounts, and Max Adamson becoming the 6WF Undisputed Champion OF THE WORRRRRRRRRLLLDDD, that is what the people want.

*Adamson motions a title belt and the crowd cheer loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 8:27 pm

Match 6
Clarke James/Longinus vs James McManus/Scorpion

RJ: The first tag team action of tonight up next here on Lockdown, involving our European Champion, Clarke James.

MW: James teams with the atheist, Longinus, to square off against James McManus and Scorpion.

RJ: Scorpion has been at loggerheads with Longinus recently, and scored a big win over him at Betrayal, with Danny McGraw promising Scorpion a chance at the hardcore title in return.

‘I Won’t Do What You Tell Me’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd start booing as The Scorpion cockily steps out onto the stage, he falls to his knees and pyrotechnics go off behind his back as he raises his arms in the air. The crowd jeer him as he swaggers down the ramp, he rolls into the ring and climbs up to the top rope. He raises his arms in the air as the crowd continue to boo.

“Final countdown” hits and the crowd’s boos continue as James McManus walks purposefully out onto the stage. He proceeds down to the ring at a sharp pace, before stepping into the ring. He then slaps hands with Scorpion.

RJ: This is a very interesting team, two young guys hungry for success, I’m not sure teaming together will be of a benefit to them, they want to get their own success.

MW: Both are clever enough to realise that working together in this match will only help them, and push them further up the card.

The crowd pop as “Strength in Numbers” hits and Longinus walks out onto the top of the ramp, he spreads his arms outwide as pyro’s go off around him. He then sprints to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope before leaping up and staring down Scorpion.

MW: Longinus needs to get over this obsession he seems to have with Scorpion, he got beat fair and square at Betrayal.

RJ: What are you talking about? He feels rightly aggrieved that Scorpion is getting everything handed to him on a plate.

JUDAS HAS RETURNED is emblazoned across the titantron and then “Blind Faith” roars out through the speakers, the crowd pop massively as Clarke James walks out onto the ramp. He holds the European Title aloft to great cheers before walking down to the ring, he slides in and stares across at his opponents.

RJ: James has shown what a top competitor he is since returning to 6WF, and is now our European Champion after his feud with Marshall Murdoch finally finished.

MW: Different type of challenge for James now, he’ll still have to watch his back and as guys will be gunning for that title of his.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James starts the match off with Scorpion in the ring, the two men lock-up and Scorpion gains the advantage, putting James into a hammerlock. James counters with a hip toss, Scorpion rises to his feet and James has him in a side headlock, Scorpion goes for a belly to back suplex but James lands on his feet behind Scorpion.

He then connects with an atomic drop, Scorpion keels over and James places him into an armbar submission hold. Scorpion gets to the corner and tags in McManus, James throws Scorpion over the top rope onto the apron. He then grabs McManus by the head and flings him off the apron into the ring.

McManus rises to his feet and James knocks him down with a clothesline. McManus gets to his feet once more, James ducks a clothesline attempt from McManus before hitting him with a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up, Clarke James then hits a couple of knee drops into the face. He waits for James McManus to rise, he then whips him out across the ring and on the rebound connects with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. He covers.

MW: Very good start from James, dominated both Scorpion and McManus.

McManus kicks out, James goes to the outside and then hits a springboard plancha. He then makes the tag to Longinus. The ex-freeweight champion steps in and hits McManus with a suplex, which he then follows up with a kick to the gut and a running neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Longinus lifts up McManus, he whips him across the ring going for a dropkick but McManus holds onto the ropes causing Longinus to fall into the canvas. McManus runs in and hits a vicious kick to the stomach. Longinus stumbles up and McManus hits a big powerslam. He doesn’t immediately cover, instead running and knocking Clarke James to the outside with a forearm smash, James smashes into the railings. McManus returns to the centre of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

McManus sprints in and nails a knee trembler, Longinus rolls into the corner and McManus tags in the Scorpion. The two proceed to stomp away on the head of Longinus, until McManus is forced to leave the ring. He waits for Longinus to rise before nailing a bridging suplex.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

RJ: Another chance for Scorpion to show his apparent superiority over Longinus.

Longinus gets the shoulder up, Scorpion hits a series of fist drops before waiting for Longinus to rise, he grabs him by the throat and then delivers a big chokeslam. Scorpion runs the ropes and connects with a people’s elbow!

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Scorpion re-tags McManus, who steps into the ring. He waits for Longinus to rise before booting him in the gut and nailing a short powerbomb. He leans down into the cover.

Ref: 1..........2...........Kick out!

MW: Longinus taking a beating here.

James McManus stands over Longinus waiting for him to rise, eventually he does so only to be drilled back into the canvas with a spinebuster. McManus puts Longinus into a boston crab, but Longinus is too close to the ropes for the hold to force too much damage.

McManus drags Longinus to the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Longinus again kicks out, McManus goes to the top rope. He attempts a crossbody but Longinus rolls through.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

McManus barely kicks out, he gets to the corner and tags in Scorpion, who goes for the Venom Sting, but Longinus moves. He grabs Scorpion from behind and rolls him up.

Scorpion kicks out, both men get to their feet. Longinus blocks Scorpion’s attempted punch before nailing a reverse DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2..............Kick out!

Longinus goes back to the corner, waiting for Scorpion to rise...

RJ: SPEAR OF LONGINUS!

MW: McManus going to make the save...no James grabs him!

James pulls McManus off the apron and hits Faithless on the outside. Longinus covers Scorpion.

Ref: 1........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*James slides in and celebrates with Longinus.

RJ: Salvaging some pride here tonight Longinus, I don’t think his feud with Scorpion is done with just yet!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 9:12 pm

RJ: Welcome back folks, it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: And what a fantastic and intriguing match this one promises to be, as Max Adamson teams with Cassius Zhi...

RJ: To face off against the team of Hardcore Champion The Saint and Undisputed Champion Chaos.

MW: Last week we saw Cassius Zhi take The Saint out during a tag team match in a continuation of their feud, whilst we know Max Adamson has his eyes firmly set on the world title of Chaos.

“Monster” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos and chants of “Cassius Gonna K1ll you” boom out around the arena as Saint strides out through an array of pyro’s. The Hardcore champion laughs at the chants before stepping into the ring.

MW: Many people thought Saint had sent Zhi away after his win at Betrayal, but The Saint was not one of those people who believed that. He knew Zhi would be back, but no quite as early as he was.

“It’s an omen” hits followed by “Granite” an array of pyro’s go off at the top of the stage and Chaos emerges through these pyro’s with the Undisputed Title around his waist. He walks down the ramp, stepping through the ropes and looking at The Saint.

RJ: He retained his title at Betrayal, but last week Crime Lord managed to pin Chaos, so the undisputed champion will want to regain some momentum tonight.

The crowd’s reaction changes as RESPAWN COMMENCED flashes across the screen, followed by “Tonight Tonight” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as the returning Max Adamson sprints out onto the ramp. He casually walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before stepping into the ring.

MW: We saw what Adamson had to say earlier tonight, he’s beaten Chaos before and he wants to do the same tonight to earn another shot at the world title.

“They say” hits and the crowd erupt into cheers as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the ramp, he is grinning maniacally at The Saint. He storms down to the ring, he looks at Adamson for a mere moment before diverting his attention to The Saint.

RJ: Zhi looking pumped up tonight, and the crowd are certainly letting The Saint know about it.

*Cassius gonna k1ll you chants are reverberating around the arena as the bell rings for the match to begin.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson starts off in the ring with The Saint. The two men lock-up, Saint forces Max back into the corner. Saint then hits a couple of knees to the stomach before waiting for Adamson to walk forward out of the corner, he hits a side-slam backbreaker before nailing a running boot to the head. Saint covers.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

The Saint immediately stomps away on the back of Max Adamson, he then places him into a seated abdominal stretch. Adamson is quick to his feet and The Saint nails a pumphandle slam.

MW: Since The Saint revealed himself to be the man who had Cassius Zhi sent away, his form has been terrific. It is like The Saint of old.

Ref:1............2.......Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, The Saint this time doesn’t slow things down, instead lifting Adamson to his feet. Max counters with an arm drag takedown, Saint rises to his feet and Adamson throws a big clothesline, but Saint blocks, he hits a boot to the stomach and then connects with a gutwrench slam! He makes the cover.

The Saint gets to his feet, he stares across at Cassius, who just smiles and then feigns entering the ring. Saint takes a step back and Zhi laughs, he turns back to Max Adamson who hits a monkey flip on Saint. Saint rises and runs at Max, who hits a big back body drop. The Saint stumbles up and Adamson connects with a neckbreaker.

Adamson lifts up The Saint, who prods him in the eye. Saint attempts to whip Adamson into the corner but Adamson uses his strength to launch Saint into the corner. Adamson hits a running splash, and then a series of shoulder thrusts. Zhi blind tags...

RJ: Adamson doesn’t look too happy...

MW: Wise decision Max!

Adamson looks up temporarily annoyed, but he quickly steps aside when he sees Zhi’s face. Cassius fires away with a series of roundhouse kicks to the ribs, he then lets Saint fall forward before hitting a spinning heel kick. Cover.

It is now Zhi’s turn to put in the abdominal stretch. Sainty slowly gets to his feet and Zhi goes for the pumphandle slam but Saint drops down the back and quickly makes the tag to Chaos. Zhi turns around straight into a missile dropkick from Chaos!

The crowd boo as the undisputed champion leaps up to his feet, He smiles down before stomping away on the head of the former world champion. He then runs the ropes and connects with a lionsault into the cover.

Zhi gets to his feet after the pinfall, Chaos runs off the ropes and hits a discus clothesline. Cassius stumbles to his feet and Chaos hits a knee to the stomach, followed by a running bulldog. Chaos again covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Chaos leaps to his feet, he is stood waiting impatiently for Zhi to rise. As he does so, he whips him out across the ring and leaps up connecting with a hurracanrana. Zhi stumbles up straight into a spinebuster, Chaos then goes up top...

MW: SPINAL TAP!

RJ: This is a very impressive set of offence from our undisputed champion!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Zhi gets to his feet, Chaos leaps up and goes for a hurracanrana down into the armbar but Zhi counters with a big powerslam. Chaos stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a big superkick from Cassius! He falls down into the cover.

Chaos forces the shoulder up, Cassius waits for him to rise before booting him in the stomach and then running the ropes and connecting with a vicious spinning neckbreaker. Zhi then tags in Max Adamson, who goes to the top rope...

RJ: Flying crossbody!

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Chaos kicks out, Adamson places him into a seated rear waistlock. The undisputed champion slowly gets to his feet, Adamson drives him into the mat with a big German suplex. Chaos rolls up to his feet and Adamson runs the ropes and hitting a leaping clothesline!

Chaos stumbles up...

MW: Fa-maxxer!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Adamson goes back to the corner...

RJ: GORE...GORE...

MW: Chaos leapfrogs...pele kick!

Chaos connects with a pele kick, both men fall to their corner.

RJ: Double tag!

The double tag is made, both men sprint into the ring. Zhi goes for the Dragon’s fury, Saint ducks underneath it...

MW: RKO! RKO! RKO!

Ref: 1....................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: The Saint gets the win, and a bit of revenge after last week...

*The Saint stares down at Zhi...

MW: That’s all we have time for tonight...

RJ: No wait there, Saint has the mic...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 16 Feb 2012, 9:27 pm

The Saint:Oh Cassius, Cassius, Cassius this is just becoming...too easy. When are you going to start fighting back Zhi? When are you going to start showing that you are man enough to take me on?

*Saint lifts up Zhi by the head, then slaps him.

The Saint:Wake up Cassius, you need to see this. I don't want this becoming easy, where would the sense of pride in seeing your battered, bruised, beaten and broken body being taken away if I knew you weren't at full strength. Watch this Cassius, maybe this will motivate you...

Roll film.

*Diablo is shown backstage, talking to the producers...

PT:So when are you coming back Diablo?

Diablo:I can't come back, I've settled down...the last of the international playboys has entered into retirement, in ring and out.

PT:Ahh that's no fun! No parties, well it was great to see you Diablo!

Diablo:Yes you too, it was tele!

*The Products walk off, Diablo's phone starts ring...

Diablo:Yes Belinda baby, I'll be back soon just having a look around the old stomping groun....

*The Saint comes running in, he smashes the hardcore title into the back of Diablo's head.

The Saint then lifts up Diablo, he throws him head first into the wall. Diablo stumbles around and walks straight into another hardcore title shot from Saint! Diablo is up and The Saint irish whips him into the Trash Cans.

The Saint lifts up Diablo again, blood pouring from his face, he puts him into a masterlock, swinging Diablo viciously. He then releases, booting Diablo in the stomach and connecting with a crucifix powerbomb, throwing Diablo into the wall.

Saint then hits the hardcore title into the face of Diablo repeatedly before walking off, smiling to himself.

*Back to live action...

Saint:That's just the start Cassy, that's just a warning to you. That's what is going to happen to you Cassius, starting now.

*The Saint lays the hardcore title out and goes for an RKO but Cassius shoves him away, Saint looks startled as he drops to the outside.

Cassius:What is that supposed to scare me Sainty? Beating up an old-man? Really?

Oh no, it wasn't supposed to be scary was it. It was supposed to motivate me. I don't need motivation Saint, my motivation is having you sent away like I was, to deal with what I had to. Seeing the ambulance zooming away, with your limp body in the back.

If I needed motivation, what would beating a man who I hated do to me? I don't like Diablo, it is no emotional wretch on me. I couldn't care less what you do to him, go back and do it again and I wouldn't care. Perhaps you should be more focused on preparing for me than beating up an OAP!

*Zhi drops the mic and stares down Saint on the outside.

RJ:Now that is the end of the show.

MW:Tune in next week folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down