The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen

+11
bhb001
ShahenshahG
Steffan
Super D Boon
Boxtthis
The genius of PBF
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
Seanusarrilius
bellchees
eirebilly
Strongback
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen - Page 2 Empty Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen

Post by Strongback Sat 03 Mar 2012, 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Looks like Vitali is a man of compassion and is giving Haye a shot.

Haye is apparently acting very respectfully on the show and basically begging for the fight to which Vitali said "No Problem".

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 04 Mar 2012, 5:07 pm

It'd take something....

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen - Page 2 Empty Re: Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen

Post by Boxtthis Sun 04 Mar 2012, 6:52 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:It'd take something....

The arrival of an alternate parallel universe?

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Mar 2012, 8:09 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I don't care for mayweather either - but i can at least respect his boxing skills - he gobs off then backs it up - but the major difference. He doesnt claim he is the saviour of welterweight boxing or hes there to make it more exciting by beating the klitchkos. ive said it a few days back again and ive said it for ages if you cared to look he doesnt contribute at all - mayweather did contribute - everytime he fights so many people watch - big name fighters. The oscar de la hoya who fought pacquiao was probably a better opponent than audley. Fair enough he did it for the money - no problem with that but his route to the title fight was one win over Valuev and a tough win over ruiz. Its no surprise he has eff all to fall back on at heavyweight and has done eff all to prove it. Hell even if he fought povetkin or Chisora it would be fantastic because they would be legitimate opponents and in with a slight chance of beating him but nothing - he's gonna go in fight Vitali and if he wins wlad then retires. Mayweather Retired at the top and came back to fight at the top. Haye retired in disgrace and rather than fight his way up - steps back in. No one else gets a chance to beat him. ITs like Roy jones Jr being called hw champion of the world. Means Flip all.

No, Floyd's much more humble

"I came back cos Boxing misses me"

"I came back cos Boxing needs me"

"I'm here to clean up the sport of Boxing."

"I'm better than Muhammed Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson"

Or are we talking about a different Floyd Mayweather Jr?

You reckon that a fight with Povetkin after his life or death struggle with Marco Huck is gonna prove Haye's HW credentials? Or a fight with Chisora who was beaten by Channel 5's savior, Fury (who then decided to fight Martin Rogan than take on Haye's sparring partner, David Price) will prove Haye's HW credentials? However well Chisora did, people will say Haye's fighting a man dominated by Vitali and who's still a 17 fight novice.

Gimme a toke on what you're smoking son.

Team K are making a lot of noise about wanting to fight Haye. 50,000 saw Wlad beat up an ex Haye victim (which Sky neatly glossed over) and 50,00 would turn up to watch Wlad face RJJ, Audley Harrison and my mum in the same night. The fact you don't like Haye and think he should work his way back into contention doesn't get away from the fact that a match with the K's will sell....BIG. If you don't agree with the thing...don't watch it (but you will cos you're desperate to see Haye get beaten badly...which is exactly what Haye's banking on)

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 04 Mar 2012, 8:10 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:It'd take something....

I've taken it already! Cool Whisky (hic)

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 05 Mar 2012, 1:11 am

eirebilly wrote:The license wont be an issue Nore, of that i am certain.

The thing is Haye commited crimes in Germany (silly that they were) and as such will not be granted entry into Germany for a periode of 5 years.

I say again, its all games by Vitali.

If it was a crime he would have to go back to Germany to be trialed or at least be trialed here... as he has not then officially he has committed no crime.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 05 Mar 2012, 1:31 am

I think it is ridiculous the amount of stick Haye got for his performance against WK. And it is typical of England to Heep so much pressure and expectation on its sportsmen.

Admittedly Haye has a big gob on him but he has used that just to progress quicker at Heavy Weight. I will admit he can be very annoying and should tone down a peg or two.

But regarding the fight it was not so bad, ok he was beaten but he put in some good rounds and in the 11th he caught WK and showed a threat. He was on the back foot and moving because he knows how WK likes to grind people down and knock them out, so why stand there and get hit?, it was always going to be about countering and getting inside when he could... He just found it harder to get inside than he thought.

But he gave WK a tougher fight than anyone else in recent years..

Regarding a fight with WK, Boente is pretty much what booth accused him of, a bullshitter and is probably the reason we had to wait so long for the first fight, a pain in the ass.

After seeing what Chisora did with VK, taking Hayes style into account I give Haye a good chance to win. That is of course if he comes in the ring nice and sharp.

I also think if Haye came in a bit heavier against WK then he would have given him a closer fight.

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:48 am

Strongback wrote:Peak for peak I see Vitali as the harder hitter.

It's all 'arumm' punches from Vitali these days alright.

On reflecion and after doing a bit of reading up I'll change my mind and pick Wlad as the harder puncher peak for peak.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2