The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen

+11
bhb001
ShahenshahG
Steffan
Super D Boon
Boxtthis
The genius of PBF
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
Seanusarrilius
bellchees
eirebilly
Strongback
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen Empty Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen

Post by Strongback Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:26

Looks like Vitali is a man of compassion and is giving Haye a shot.

Haye is apparently acting very respectfully on the show and basically begging for the fight to which Vitali said "No Problem".

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen Empty Re: Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen

Post by eirebilly Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:31

I saw that on RTL as well but Vitali wants the fight to be in Germany and David Haye will be refused entry to Germany due to the debarcle with Chisora...

Its all games by Vitali
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen Empty Re: Vitali and Haye on German TV RTL Right Now - Fight Is Going To Happen

Post by Guest Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:33

I'm not sure where Haye is going to get a license to fight from. The British Boxing Board of Control won't give him a license surely?

Also Vitali should be thinking about retiring soon and presumably going into politics. Maybe he is thinking that Haye might be a good fight to go out on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:33

Haye has just Tweeted this.

"Vitali has just finally agreed to fight me in a live RTL interview!!! He told me I will be his next fight!! Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!! Very Happy"

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:36

The license wont be an issue Nore, of that i am certain.

The thing is Haye commited crimes in Germany (silly that they were) and as such will not be granted entry into Germany for a periode of 5 years.

I say again, its all games by Vitali.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:40

Perhaps the Klitchko's are thinking of capitalising on all the extra publicity that the Chisora-Klitchko and Chisora-Haye incidents created. I'm sure there will be more people around the world willing to pay for that fight now. At the end of the day it's business. Still, there is the issue of Haye getting a license and overcoming the media storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:41

Okay Eire - it will be interesting to see how this develops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:42

I wouldn't call hitting someone in the face with a bottle in your hand a silly offence.

If natural justice is done we will never see Haye in a ring again.

The only consolation in the fight happening would be seeing Haye taking a seriously heavy beating and getting KTFO. 2 minutes out cold would suffice.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:48

I mean more silly in the whole scheme of things Strongback, in that it should never have happened OK

Haye would stand a better chance against Vitali but i doubt that he would win if the fight went ahead/
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by bellchees Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 21:51

Chisora was back there last week watching Huck vs Povetkin so Haye might get back in.

bellchees

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:00

Thats because neither have faced a trial bellchees Very Happy
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:11

If Haye signs to fight Vitali, this whole German Police saga will dissapear instantly.

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:45

Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente says it's definitely not happening - according to the UK commentators of the Wladimir - Mormek fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:49

Nore Staat wrote:Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente says it's definitely not happening - according to the UK commentators of the Wladimir - Mormek fight fiasco.

Fixed that for you Nore, free of charge Wink
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:52

Nore Staat wrote:Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente says it's definitely not happening - according to the UK commentators of the Wladimir - Mormek fight.

I think they said nothing is agreed. Only verbal agreement in an interview on RTL tonight.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:56

Much appreciated that correction eirebilly OK

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 22:59

Good man Nore OK
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 23:22

Vitali seemed positive in the post fight interview.

I'm so hoping he destroys Haye once and for all

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 23:32

Vitali Klitschko should retire...Haye will knock him out.

Boente does not want the fight to happen and I agree with him as Vitali is ripe for the taking.

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxtthis Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 23:42

eirebilly wrote:
Nore Staat wrote:Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente says it's definitely not happening - according to the UK commentators of the Wladimir - Mormek fight fiasco.

Fixed that for you Nore, free of charge Wink

Thumbs up for that OK

Boxtthis

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 4:25

Vitali is offering Haye a fight for nothing. Vitali K will lose this fight, he's old and slowing up. What an idiotic thing for VK to do. Why doesn't he just retire.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 4:32

What you mean the fight is for nothing SDB?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 9:35

The genius of PBF wrote:Vitali Klitschko should retire...Haye will knock him out.

Boente does not want the fight to happen and I agree with him as Vitali is ripe for the taking.

It should have **** all to do with Boente. Vitali and Wlad should be telling him, "WE want the fight, you still get paid whoever the other guy is. We're not asking YOU to fight him so keep you nose out and make the deal that WE want!"

Same with Arum really, no-one's asking HIM to fight Mayweather but he's dead set against it (although, like Boente, I reckon there are large numbers of people who would pay so see him punched in the face).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 9:54

Shah, your jealousy of my ability to get fights arranged despite not having a promotor's licence is beginning to upset you, I see, but there's no need for such horrible language. When Haye loses to Vitali, I will ensure Wlad HAS to fight Haye again and I will insist you are made to accompany Haye on the promotional tour.

BTW, if Haye DOESN'T get humiliated, am I still allowed to continue my "bumming of him"?

The Haye/Vitali fight makes perfect sense. Haye has managed to anger entire nations quicker than Nick Griffin ever could and Vitali will be viewed as even more of a saviour if he disposes of the little potty-mouthed fighter from the UK.

The Germans will clamour for this fight and it will sell out almost immediately. Haye will not insult the K's or the Germans in the build-up but nor will he offer a full and frank apology to anyone which will grate on them mightily.

Come fight night, Germany and the Ukraine will be at a standstill as they are glued to their TV sets. The makers of "Sclonck", Bratfurie" and Verstrupenhauser" will be beside themselves with joy as their product is beamed to over 100 million viewers during the commercial breaks and the European Economic Crisis will be solved overnight.

David Haye will be knighted for services to Boxing, Advertising, Economics and be offered an advisory role in the Foreign Office.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 10:04

If he gets beaten its a humiliation in itself but yes you may bum him to your hearts content if he gives a decent account of himself. I dont think he can fight wlad again but just for the suggestion that haye would get knighted for services to boxing I hope Haye dominates vitali (who barely throws a punch so he looks old and faded) then gets knocked out in the last ten seconds. For queen and her country.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 10:22

So if Haye gets beaten by arguably the better of the two best HW's in the World, it's a humiliation? You might need to update your dictionary there Shah. Losing and humiliation don't automatically go hand in hand.

If Henry Cooper can get knighted for having his face lacerated twice by Ali, losing to Bugner and then b!tching about it for thirty years then I think Haye's Knighthood is pretty much in the bag.

Haye's a very good fighter, he's just not as good as he thinks he is or, more importantly, as good as the British public wanted him to be when he fought Wlad. Their expectations of him were compounded by their disappointment at him losing and their hatred of him has been magnified as a result.

It's no different to the millions of people who seem to think England will win the World Cup and/or Euros then, when the team don't meet the fans' lofty/unrealistic expectations, the backlash is immense.

My support of Haye isn't unconditional and I was able to admit he was thoroughly outclassed back in July and gave a poor account of himself. I've also said that his best route back to the top would be to face a few of the top ten guys and earn his shot rather that seeking an immediate rematch based solely on shouting a lot. However, if there's a possibility that he can get a shortcut back to a World title fight without having to spend the next year slogging his guts out, then good luck to him.

I'm not the one fighting so in the great scheme of things, a win or a loss has no imapct on my life really, however, your hatred of Haye makes you look like a jilted ex and a bit of a bitter bunny boiler.

Try getting a bit of perspective Shah. We're talking about people who don't know us, don't care whether we like them or not and aren't going to lose any sleep over it

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 10:26

I want this fight to happen to just stop all the rhetoric. Vitali to win easily

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 10:34

Steady on! I was exaggerating but nice to see you get annoyed rather than doing the annyoing Laugh - but I really dont rate haye - not now and not before - right from the beginning - Saw an easy win for wlad and was seriously disappointed by him not even appearing to try apart from two rounds. The major issue I have with him is that he contributes nothing to boxing - he's one fight away from retirment - he makes his money and rides off into the sunset. If he actually contributed or planned to stick around I would have much more respect for him but its all about the money. The toe thing was classless but he aint the first to do that.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 10:37

I dont see how anyone can claim VK is the better of the 2 brothers. Wlad has always been the better technical boxer, better footwork, better jab, better control of distance. An all round better boxer. VK is just tougher. Wlad hardly takes a punch whereas VK does.

Haye will beat VK as he is easier to hit which will give Haye more confidence to hit him some more.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:09

azania wrote:I dont see how anyone can claim VK is the better of the 2 brothers. Wlad has always been the better technical boxer, better footwork, better jab, better control of distance. An all round better boxer. VK is just tougher. Wlad hardly takes a punch whereas VK does.

Haye will beat VK as he is easier to hit which will give Haye more confidence to hit him some more.

Even Wlad admits his brother is the better of the two. He says his brother is a natural fighter whereas he (Wlad) had to be taught how to fight.

Most experts agree that whilst Wlad may be technically superior to his brother, Vitali is always going to be a tougher proposition

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:15

DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:I dont see how anyone can claim VK is the better of the 2 brothers. Wlad has always been the better technical boxer, better footwork, better jab, better control of distance. An all round better boxer. VK is just tougher. Wlad hardly takes a punch whereas VK does.

Even Wlad admits his brother is the better of the two. He says his brother is a natural fighter whereas he (Wlad) had to be taught how to fight.

Most experts agree that whilst Wlad may be technically superior to his brother, Vitali is always going to be a tougher proposition

Wlad was just being generous. He is the superior boxer. A greater skillset and better variety of punches. A more intelligent boxer also. VK is tougher, but skill wins out. You dont see Wlad getting punched as often as VK.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:18

ShahenshahG wrote:Steady on! I was exaggerating but nice to see you get annoyed rather than doing the annyoing Laugh - but I really dont rate haye - not now and not before - right from the beginning - Saw an easy win for wlad and was seriously disappointed by him not even appearing to try apart from two rounds. The major issue I have with him is that he contributes nothing to boxing - he's one fight away from retirment - he makes his money and rides off into the sunset. If he actually contributed or planned to stick around I would have much more respect for him but its all about the money. The toe thing was classless but he aint the first to do that.

David Haye will be knighted for services to Boxing, Advertising, Economics and be offered an advisory role in the Foreign Office.....durrr, so was I!!!!!

Floyd Mayweather retires and re-appears when it suits his needs and he's also 'all about the money'. He's also a pretty dispicable person at times. Don't recall Haye being sentenced to jail for assault on a woman. His fights against the likes of Mosley, JMM and Ortiz haven't really contributed much to boxing (if you want to be cynical) but he's a winner so it's all OK.

It's OK that you don't like him Shah, just don't try and justify you hatred of him using supposed "boxing-related" reasons Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:21

azania wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Wlad was just being generous. He is the superior boxer. A greater skillset and better variety of punches. A more intelligent boxer also. VK is tougher, but skill wins out. You dont see Wlad getting punched as often as VK.

You don't see Vit getting floored as often as Wlad either. Wlad had to adapt his skillset due to his propensity for hitting the canvas. Vitali didn't have to bother.

Most people in the fight game say Vitali beats his brother...Wlad can be as generous as he likes but if those two ever face off, it's Wlad getting stopped not the other way round.

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:29

DAVE667 wrote:
azania wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

You don't see Vit getting floored as often as Wlad either. Wlad had to adapt his skillset due to his propensity for hitting the canvas. Vitali didn't have to bother.

Most people in the fight game say Vitali beats his brother...Wlad can be as generous as he likes but if those two ever face off, it's Wlad getting stopped not the other way round.

Yep, Wlad had to change his style to protect his chin. Credit to him for doing that. The point of boxing is to hit and not be hit. At HW Wlad is the best. Fights to his strength and doesn't play the macho game.

Wlad is the better boxer and will beat VK with relative ease. VK is past it. Chisora wouldn't have got close to Wlad without being tied up and jabbed to oblivion.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:43

I don't care for mayweather either - but i can at least respect his boxing skills - he gobs off then backs it up - but the major difference. He doesnt claim he is the saviour of welterweight boxing or hes there to make it more exciting by beating the klitchkos. ive said it a few days back again and ive said it for ages if you cared to look he doesnt contribute at all - mayweather did contribute - everytime he fights so many people watch - big name fighters. The oscar de la hoya who fought pacquiao was probably a better opponent than audley. Fair enough he did it for the money - no problem with that but his route to the title fight was one win over Valuev and a tough win over ruiz. Its no surprise he has eff all to fall back on at heavyweight and has done eff all to prove it. Hell even if he fought povetkin or Chisora it would be fantastic because they would be legitimate opponents and in with a slight chance of beating him but nothing - he's gonna go in fight Vitali and if he wins wlad then retires. Mayweather Retired at the top and came back to fight at the top. Haye retired in disgrace and rather than fight his way up - steps back in. No one else gets a chance to beat him. ITs like Roy jones Jr being called hw champion of the world. Means Flip all.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:46

When Haye beats Vitali he will have to defend it. He will run miles from Wlad and take on the best of the rest and that will mean a grudge match against Chisora in his first defence.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:53

Hayes tweets on last night.

Vitali has just finally agreed to fight me in a live RTL interview!!! He told me I will be his next fight!! Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!! Very Happy
3 Mar via Twitter for BlackBerry®️

Just heard Bernt Boente (Vitali's manager) has retracted Vitali's agreement to fight (via SKY) Bernt obviously wants more Mormeck nights...
3 Mar via web

Maybe someone should tell Bernt Boente that he works for Vitali...Vitali said today he wants the fight, so why's Bernt Boente Bitching Out?
3 Mar via web

This is getting silly now! Vitali gave another interview via RTL (in ring) and said "I WILL be his next fight" Bernte looked peed off haha
3 Mar via web

I agreed in Dec' all terms for Vitali fight, Money,rematches (when i win), location, gloves, allocation of comp tickets etc..fight is on!
3 Mar via web

After hearing Vitali's interview on SKY, I feel he's not been given all the facts by his team about me! As I HAVE already agreed all terms!
3 Mar via web

Somebody (ANYBODY) ask Bernt Boente(at press conference) CLEARLY if David Haye already agreed terms in Dec, just ask him for clear YES or NO
3 Mar via web

Is it just me or does David seem a little desperate in his tweets from last night.

He could just fight Arreola and become Vitali's mandatory. Really looks like Haye wants another payday without having to do the graft. Of course there is the possibility Arreola could beat him.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:54

I'm not sure Az he will probably fight wlad - go for it and get knocked out.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 12:58

Dont see the point in fighting Wlad again to be honest. The first fight proved who was the better fighter.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 13:05

True but with Vitali defeated - Wlad gets chance to be the undisputed champion so will offer him the fight. Haye could lose to any one of the other champions and be remembered for beating an aged vitali - so he probably go for broke. Could fight chisora and povetkin but Chisora is a risk because he doesnt stop and has a good chin and povetkin probably wont want to fight him. There is Areola but i'm not sure the american tv will allow him to fight because they think haye is a bottler over there although the title might tempt them.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by monty junior Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 13:07

DAVE667 wrote:

Vitali also say's Wlad is better than him. Wladimir has much more power, speed, ring generalship and barely get's hit.

monty junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 13:12

Peak for peak I see Vitali as the harder hitter.

It's all 'arumm' punches from Vitali these days alright.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 13:48

Strongback wrote:Peak for peak I see Vitali as the harder hitter.

It's all 'arumm' punches from Vitali these days alright.

Peak for peak Shavers was probably the heaviest hitter of all. Didn't win him the World title though. More skilled boxers took away his punch and beat him.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 15:39

Is this fight on or not...?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 15:46

It will happen. Not for the reason VK has been giving. It will happen because of the money Haye's mouth brings.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 15:52

Sounds as though Boente doesnt like it, is he also the same manager of Arthur Abraham?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 15:56

Boente is a promoter/manager. Another word for liar, cheat and con artist. Boxing seems to attract loads of them.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:08

Got to be honest I know I'm opening up a can of worms but Vit got the fight he wanted by standing up and making the decision, you would think that a certain filipino with a cute little beard should do that....

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:11

Getting a funny feeling Hayes gonna pull this off and make Az look like a real genius lol.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:13

AlexHuckerby wrote:Getting a funny feeling Hayes gonna pull this off and make Az look like a real genius lol.

It wouldn't take Haye winning for me to qualify as a boxing genius. Cool

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next