The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012

+18
Beer
Marsh
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
ADMIN
Adam D
Nay
Bull
AberdeenSteve
Marky
Lee
ncfc_Tooze
Blade
Gregers
Dexter Morgan
President Trump
jeromedubois
Uryu Ishida
Mat
22 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012 - Page 2 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012

Post by Mat Tue 27 Dec 2011, 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Match 1
Interfed Cup
Shaun Styles/Yarmouth Blade vs Big Al/Rapture

Match 2
Longinus vs Scorpion

Match 3
Dexter Morgan vs Hobo

Match 4
Interfed Cup
Kenji Hidari vs Dragon

Match 5
Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch/Jerome Dubois vs JJ Johnson/Blue Dragon/Clarke James

Main Event
Chris Patricks/Cassius Zhi/Uryu/Logan Kincade vs Chaos/The Saint/Parasite Killers

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Card 5/1/2012

Post by Cable Thu 05 Jan 2012, 1:10 pm

(The scene takes place in a 6WF Arena. The fans are hyped and ready for Action. "Hood Hop" blast through the PA as Hidari Kenji walks out looking annoyed.. The fans boo loudly as he makes his way to the center of the ring... He walks up the steel steps and inside as Hood Hop dies away)

Hidari- Well...Well if my 2012 couldn't get any worst and thats by coming to this dumphole performing for you people..

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You see I'm not even out here to start a rant about how I hate everything about this company it wouldn't even make sense! I'm out here to discuss a couple of things.. One of which is Genesis

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Last Year Team Japan walked out here to tell Keith Leone that he stepped into a jungle and that he is targeted by Team Japan but then is interrupted by the man who will lose that International Championship to me Jackson Black!

(The fans continue to boo)

Hidari- You see between those two I'm a man whop was on a role in 6CW. The loss I took last week by 6WF was a complete joke. You see being teamed with Shawn Styles and Mike Hill slowed me down

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Then to top it all off I got to renew my visa or else Hidari Kenji will be no more

(The fans cheer up a storm!)

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- You people would love that would you huh!? You see I'm not going anywhere until I dominate 6CW and take what is mines! 2012 is Team Japan and there is not a goddamn thing any of you parasites can do about that!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now for this Infed Cup I'm up against two people not just one but two! The Dragon and Foo Poo! You see I realize something I think I know who reported that about my visa and that idiot is Foo Poo... I guess two Japanese Wrestlers is too big for the 6CWF huh?

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- It doesn't even matter because this right here Foo Poo has gotten me even angrier and I'm going to take my frustration out on you!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- IF THE DRAGON TREAT YOU LIKE A BITCH THEN IMMA TRAT YOU LIKE A BITCH!

(The fans give off a mix reaction)

Hidari- I will walk into Lockdown and I will kick your ass like it or not Dragon! You claim you hate me and you disgust me?

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Well the last time I check I didn't have Foo Poo making me wear diapers and cleaning my ass.. I'm going to let my action speak for itself and Thursday your asses are mines like it or not..

(Hidari pulls his sledgehammer out and walks out the ring just to hit a camera man in the face with it.."Hood Hop" blast once again as Hidari smirks...scene fades...away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Jan 2012, 3:56 pm

*The following is a 6WF.com exclusive*

*A couple of hours after the Elimination Chamber match for the 6WF Title at War,JJ Johnson is shown sat in a chair in the backstage area.He has an icepack on the side of his head as doctors check him over.

Doctor:Can you tell me where the pain is JJ?

JJ:What?

Doctor:Where are you experiencing discomfort?

JJ:Man I ain't got no pain...

Doctor:But there is some kind of injury?

JJ:Hell no,who told you that?

Doctor:Nobody...I just assumed...

*JJ suddenly smirks sarcastically

JJ:Oh I get it.....old man must be banged up right?....ain't no way JJ Johnson can go through an Elimination Chamber match without getting hurt....

Doctor:I didnt mean...

JJ:No,no it's ok....you either meant that or what you meant was...JJ Johnson must of got hurt in that match because the JJ we all know wouldnt have lost that match...not when he is 100%....am I getting warmer?

*The doctor looks slightly embarrassed

JJ:Yeah I'd say I pretty much hit that nail on the head,wouldnt you doc?...you think because JJ Johnson lost one match that all of a sudden i'm injured?....you think I might need to take some time off?......well let me tell you something...

*JJ sits up in the chair

JJ:I've been in more high profile matches then I care to remember...i've done this whole scenario time and time again,so win ,lose or draw this situation is not a new one to me....and right now I might have a little pain in my heart because I didnt fulfill my promise to all my fans but the moment I step foot back in that ring,I know i'll redeem myself...

Because that's what I do best....even when you think my a55 is finished,i'll come back and i'll slap yo a55 into next week...I will beat you upside the head....I will stomp my authority and I will let you know that the Franchise Playa is back in business....

So tonight i'll go away and maybe it will be a sleepless night...but when I wake up tomorrow I know I am going to be more focused and more driven than ever before...I'll know what my goals are and where exactly I am heading to...there is going to be no doubt in anybodies mind as to whether JJ Johnson has still got it...because JJ Johnson is it,always has been and always will be...

Even in a losing effort here tonight...and yeah your damn right I can hold my head up and say I got beat....but even when losing,I still managed to steal the show...I still had the audience up in arms,mesmerised by everything I do and that is something that money cannot buy...when you've got 20,000 strong on their feet,chanting your name,you know that sooner or later yo a55 is cashing cheques,snapping necks and bringing it on home...

So I hope tonight Gregs is having a little party with his minions...I hope they gimping it up good and proper down in the torture chamber...lathering each other with KY Jelly and fist pumping for the new year....and I hope he is staring at his newly won 6WF World Championship...because something tells me his reign is going to be short-lived....something tells me the clock is ticking...

It's one thing to walk through hell and accomplish your dreams...I tip my hat to the little remedial and say well done because heck I didnt think he had the balls to pull it off...but tonight was his sunlit walk down the boulevard....from here on out it's sleepless nights,broken dreams and waking up in a cold sweat.....believe me I know all about sitting atop the mountain...

Because walking through hell is just the beginning...it's what you face on the other side that really defines the man that you are.....because no longer have you got anything to strive for...instead you are on a one way street to paranoia...you live,eat and breathe with that championship belt...it will devour your soul and you will either become one with it,or you will allow it to overcome you...

And this is where the true test will begin...I can take my a55 back to the drawing board...I did it after facing TGA,after facing Nigel Napalm,Abe Abercorn.....I know what it's like to feel disappointment and I know what it takes to bounce back from that kind of feeling.....

But little Gregs,lost in a world of his own...with only the voices in his head for company...he's in a land that he aint never been in before.He is on top of the mountain,he proudly wears the gold of champions....but it's lonely up there.....and the next days,weeks and maybe even months are going to strain him mentally and physically...

Because when your at the top...you have nowhere to turn....nobody to align with because you are the number one target for every single superstar on this roster....that means you go it alone and it means there is no turning back....

Tonight he will rejoice....not a care in a world...but by time Lockdown comes around next week,I guarantee the pandemonium is going to set it...the world is going to become a much darker place....not your usual black and white but a whole heap of grey...each and every step of the way your shadow is going to be haunted by unknown enemies....

That's the realization that every superstar that reaches the pinnacle finds out....to be the best,to be number one,you have to make so many sacrifices that you begin to wonder if it's really worth it....you have to really ask yourself do you have what it takes to hang tough and push on through the barrier....past the brass ring,through the glass ceiling and beyond....

Many men have attempted to win that championship belt....a damn sight more have failed than succeeded....and even half of the ones that succeeded will wish they never have...because you look back through history and almost half if not more of former world champions are no longer here...no longer able to handle the pace...and you have to ask yourself why?...is it merely a coincidence?

Is it a coincidence that Cassius Zhi and Nigel Napalm were sent to the funny farm?....Is it a coincidence that greats like Snake Eyes,TGA,EZ Money were never the same once the 6WF Title had sucked them dry?

And you can call me conceited....maybe even deluded but don't judge until your ride is over...the world championship is the most wonderful thing in this business...but it is more brutal than any beating ever could be...if you allow yourself to be drawn in by it's power then you might not ever be the same again......

*JJ throws the icepack down and stands up

JJ:I dont think we need to do any more here doc...i'm about as fresh as I could be,a few nights rest and yo a55 better believe that JJ Johnson is heading back to B-Man Bowl and he is whooping a55 like never befo...

There is only so long they can keep this playa cooped up...and when I arrive at Lockdown next week y'all better be believing that this fool that stands befo you,he is going off like a goddamn firework....exploding beatdowns on everyone that gets up into my grill....that is signed,sealed and guaran-damn-teed...

I think it's about time 6WF remembered what JJ Johnson is all about....no prisoners,no second chances.....straight up ballin back into business.....and sooner rather than later,you can bet yo bottom dollar that that 6WF Championship....it's coming back home....back to where it belongs....

Back to JJ Johnson...

Tick....Tock!

*JJ pushes the chair aside and walks off into the halls of the arena as the video ends.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jan 2012, 4:18 pm

The Saint stands stoic, looking into the eyes of Cassius, he shows no emotion, just a cold, blank stare that pierces into Cassius, both men practically nose to nose. The Saint breaks into an evil smile, as Cassius looks on.

The Saint: The fact that you liken this situation to that of a children's story, Cassius, shows to me that really, the mental issues that hampered you are still rooting around in your psyche somewhere... But if we are to persist with the metaphor we're using, Dorothy, then your quest to restore the Emerald City, the 6CWF, to what it was, then you're doomed to fail.

I might not be a wicked witch of the west, but I have got this company in the palm of my hand. I'm the man, this company's standard bearer. People may not like it, but they tune in because of me, not you, not Jessica, not Chaos, not JJ Johnson...They tune in to watch The Saint.

I wouldn't try and challenge me either if I was you, Zhi. I wouldn't try and test my capabilities. Owning this hardcore title, actively pursuing it, opened my eyes at just how much damage could be exerted unto another. And I loved it. I loved the thrill, I loved the rush... It makes me feel dangerous, unpredictable, like I could break anyone I wanted to...

Scorpion was the first of many, he was merely a warm up for the lord mayor's show... You, Cassius.

What happened to you at my hand at WAR, was just the beginning.

The gulf between my strength and your weakness is slowly going to be emphasised as we do battle, and you're going to realise just what I'm capable of as we embark on this path.

We both inhabit sick minds, and this battle, hell, this war, between us is purely going to be the Survival of the Sickest.

I'm glad I made that call... Just like I'll be glad when I have to make the call for the ambulance you're going to need once you've been Sainted!

See you at Lockdown!!

The Saint looks into Cassius' eyes and then turns and leaves as Cassius and Jessica watch him depart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 05 Jan 2012, 7:09 pm

(The lights all dim and a single spotlight shines onto the stage, pyrotechnics go off and 'Rain Wizard' kicks in and the crowd start booing loudly, Crime Lord slowly strides out into the spotlight. He stretches his arms out as the crowd boo. Crime Lord, wearing a grey suit without a tie walks down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans before climbing into the ring, he grabs the mic.)

Crowd- YOU GOT BEAT! (Clapping) YOU GOT BEAT! (Clapping)

CL- Fantastically observed, I mean well done, you have surprised me that your intelligence is at that level. Cassius Zhi did indeed pin me at War, that is true. It does not mean Cassius Zhi is better than me, it does not mean that Cassius is more talented and it certainly doesn't mean that he warrants being thrown straight back into main events. You see, there is one reason, and one reason only that Zhi beat me at War...I underestimated him.

I miscalculated how much he wanted this win, I knew he NEEDED it, but I thought his ego would stop him realising that. Cassius Zhi was intense, angry, determined to win. You could see the hatred in every bead of sweat that was on his forehead. I, on the other hand, was ambivalent, facing a minor irritant, a unfortunate blotch on the bigger picture. Cassius Zhi was that intense because he needed to beat me, needed to beat me to prove he was still a threat.

That's because I am a huge threat, he needed to beat me to cling onto relevancy, lose to me on his first PPV back and he'll have to join Hobo in his attempts at rebuilding his career, putting the jigsaw back together. I am thankful to The Saint though for leading the obstacle from my path as I simply don't have the time or effort to deal with Cassius Zhi, I don't have the patience to contend with somebody so desperately clinging onto the shambles of a career and their sanity.

I have bigger and better things to do than Cassius Zhi, you see because I'm the best. I can't express it any more clearly than that, the best isn't Chaos, sat on his throne of insanity holding a belt he doesn't deserve...the best isn't Geoff Steel, only holding the 6CW World Title because the talent in 6WF's strange cousin is so awful that a monkey could be world champion. There is only one man who can claim to be the best, only one man who is allowed to be defined as that, and that is me.

I am a two-time world champion, but I will not stop there, I am three-time Hardcore Champion, former tag-team champion...but...crucially, I want, and I will get more. There isn't anybody before me who will have achieved more than me after I have finished, and there won't be anybody who can accomplish more than me after I have finished. I have already stamped my mark on 6CWF history, but I want my name to be THE name people have to think when they think about 6CWF, I want my own god damn Hall of Fame, just for me!

Now that I have gotten through the annoyance that was Cassius Zhi I can show the world, show everybody my real, true ability. I won't be underestimating any more. I am on a mission, to climb the ladder, I'll call it the Crime Lord experience. Are you Ready?

(Crime Lord drops the mic and raises his arms in the air as his music is easily drowned out by the boos filling the arena.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri 06 Jan 2012, 3:46 pm

Blue Dragon Stumbles into his locker room, almost a full beard on his face and his usual mohawk drooped down one side of his head, his eyes bloodshot and his body clearly stiffened up as he moves like a zombie, he walks in and starts to stretch out before roaring in pain and holding his thumb in agony

BD: I cant believe I spent the last two weeks playing Skyrim...... I gotta get my act together.....

He opens his kitbag and pulls out a 3DS before sitting on the bench and adjusting the angle and distance from his eyes correctly.....

BD: Now this is more like it!!
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2